时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Who wants pancakes? | 谁想吃松饼 |
[00:23] | Cliff! | 克里夫 |
[00:26] | You told me my daughter was dead! | 你告诉我我女儿死了 |
[00:28] | – I was trying to protect you. – By lying? | -我想保护你 -通过撒谎吗 |
[00:31] | Paraguay was an eye-opener. All that carnage. | 巴拉圭让我看清了你 杀了那么多人 |
[00:33] | Cliff, you’re a fucking monster. | 克里夫 你禽兽不如 |
[00:35] | It’s not your fault, Elliot. | 这不是你的错 艾略特 |
[00:37] | You should’ve let me die. | 你应该让我死的 |
[00:38] | I went with my gut, and my gut says you deserve a break. | 我按直觉行动 直觉告诉我你该喘口气了 |
[00:47] | – Shit! Shit. – What is that? | -该死 糟糕 -那是什么 |
[00:49] | Don’t! No, it’s an emergency trigger! | 别动 这是个紧急发射器 |
[00:51] | – No, no, no. Don’t! – What? | -不不不 别按 -怎么了 |
[00:52] | If you press it, my dad– | 如果你按了 我爸 |
[00:53] | It’ll send an SOS. | 它会发送求救信号 |
[00:54] | This is for your own good. | 这是为你好 |
[00:56] | Grid. Stop, no. | 栅网 快停下 不 |
[00:58] | I have one more task for you. | 我还要给你一个任务 |
[01:00] | What the fuck is the Doom Patrol? | 末日巡逻队是他妈什么东西 |
[02:51] | Shit. | 该死 |
[03:00] | Ms. Farr, Mr. Bloom will see you now. | 法尔女士 布鲁姆先生可以见你了 |
[03:03] | That only took an hour and a half. | 只等了一个半小时 |
[03:07] | 布鲁姆影业 西尼·布鲁姆 制片人 | |
[03:11] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[03:12] | Come here, gorgeous. | 过来 美人 |
[03:17] | What can my girl get you? Coffee? Tea? | 让她给你拿点什么 咖啡 茶 |
[03:19] | – Anything at all? – I’m fine, Sydney. Thank you. | -什么都行 -不用了 谢谢你 西尼 |
[03:22] | That’s all, hon. | 你出去吧 亲爱的 |
[03:24] | Sit. | 坐 |
[03:32] | So, how are you, kiddo? | 你怎么样 孩子 |
[03:35] | I’m hungry, Syd. | 我很渴望 西尼 |
[03:37] | I want the love-interest role in your new wrestling picture. | 我想要你的新摔跤电影里的情人角色 |
[03:39] | You know I’d be perfect for it. | 你知道我是绝佳的人选 |
[03:41] | Boy, you just get right to it, don’t you? | 老天 一上来就谈正事 是吗 |
[03:43] | Some girls may need to play little games. I’m a woman. | 有些女孩可能需要耍小把戏 我是个女人 |
[03:46] | I know what I want, and I’m not afraid to say it. | 我知道自己想要什么 并且不怕说出来 |
[03:49] | So I’ve heard. | 我有所耳闻 |
[03:50] | Scoop around town is you’re nothing but trouble. | 圈子里传言你只会惹麻烦 |
[03:53] | Moody, abusive, | 情绪化 骂人 |
[03:55] | and there’s not a makeup girl in the burg who’ll touch you. | 城里没有肯碰你的女化妆师 |
[03:58] | Besides, the director has his heart set on Mary Lacy. | 再说了 导演早就看上了玛丽·莱西 |
[04:02] | Moon-eyed Mary? Please. | 瞪大眼的玛丽 不是吧 |
[04:05] | You need a hit bad, Syd, and I need a job. | 你急需一部大片 西尼 我需要一份工作 |
[04:09] | So what do you say we help each other out, hmm? | 我们何不互相帮助呢 |
[04:14] | You wanna talk turkey? | 你想打开天窗说话吗 |
[04:16] | You don’t need help. | 你不需要帮助 |
[04:18] | What you need is a miracle. | 你需要的是奇迹 |
[04:20] | Because the name “Rita Farr” | 因为”丽塔·法尔”这个名字 |
[04:21] | Hasn’t put a butt in the seat in a dog’s age. | 老早以前就没有票房号召力了 |
[04:25] | Concrete shines brighter than your star… | 水泥都比你更加星光闪耀 |
[04:28] | My sweet. | 亲爱的 |
[04:51] | Atta girl. | 好孩子 |
[05:00] | Show me how hungry you are. | 让我看看你有多渴望 |
[05:41] | Syd? | 西尼 |
[05:45] | Syd? | 西尼 |
[05:58] | Mr. Bloom? | 布鲁姆先生 |
[06:06] | The bastard had a heart attack. | 这混蛋心脏病发作了 |
[06:15] | You were never here. | 你从没来过这里 |
[06:17] | Get it? Go. | 明白了吗 快走 |
[06:34] | I don’t think he’s coming back. | 我觉得他不会回来了 |
[07:05] | “This user’s profile is only viewable by friends.” | “该用户的主页只有朋友可见” |
[07:10] | What about her fucking father? | 那她亲爹呢 |
[07:29] | Jane? | 简 |
[07:30] | I made you some, “we kicked the apocalypse’s ass” sandwiches. | 我给你做了”我们完虐末日”三明治 |
[07:37] | I was wondering, if you’re not busy or anything… | 我想问问 如果你不忙的话 |
[07:40] | I’m trying to look at my kid’s online thing, and… | 我试图看我孩子的网络玩意 然后 |
[07:43] | I could use some help. | 我需要帮助 |
[07:46] | I made ’em just the way Baby Doll likes… | 我按照小宝贝的喜好做的 |
[07:52] | Does that mean you’re still mad at me? | 就是说你还在生我的气吗 |
[07:56] | Hello? | 说话啊 |
[07:58] | I’m not cleaning this shit up. | 这堆垃圾我可不管打扫 |
[08:01] | Fine, I’ll do it! | 好吧 我打扫 |
[08:02] | But just this fucking once. You hear me, Jane? | 但仅此一次 听到了吗 简 |
[08:05] | Jane! | 简 |
[08:07] | Fuck! | 操 |
[08:09] | No! | 不要 |
[08:11] | No! N-O. N-O. I don’t want you to go. | 不要 不 要 我不要你走 |
[08:16] | It’s only for a few days, Baby Doll. | 只是几天而已 小宝贝 |
[08:19] | It’s seven. | 是七天 |
[08:20] | Seven is a whole week! | 七天是一整周 |
[08:23] | You’ll miss pancake day. | 你会错过松饼日 |
[08:25] | But what if… | 但是如果 |
[08:27] | I promise to have pancakes at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow, | 我保证明天早上九点吃松饼 |
[08:32] | and think of you. | 并且想着你呢 |
[08:34] | And you have pancakes at the same time | 你也在同一时间吃松饼 |
[08:38] | and think of me, hmm? | 并且想着我 怎么样 |
[08:40] | No. | 不要 |
[08:42] | No, you’re trying to trick me. | 不要 你想骗我 |
[08:44] | It won’t be the same. | 那不一样 |
[08:46] | You’re telling me. | 你还说呢 |
[08:47] | For once, I’m going to be able to enjoy my breakfast without | 我终于能有机会享受早餐 |
[08:51] | a certain little piggy… | 不会有某只小猪 |
[08:55] | Snarfing up all the syrup. | 霸占所有的糖浆 |
[09:07] | But what if you start | 但是如果你开始 |
[09:08] | liking your new friends more than you like me? | 比喜欢我更喜欢你的新朋友呢 |
[09:12] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[09:14] | For one thing, they have a hopelessly silly name. | 首先 他们的名字就蠢得无药可救 |
[09:18] | “The Doom Patrol.” | “末日巡逻队” |
[09:21] | I mean, really. Come on. | 真的假的 不是吧 |
[09:23] | And for another, they don’t like pancakes. | 其次 他们不喜欢松饼 |
[09:39] | You gonna try and glue ’em back on? | 你想要把它们粘回去吗 |
[09:41] | No need. | 不需要 |
[09:43] | Fucking A. | 真棒 |
[09:44] | Guess it was a good day to be a robot boy. | 看起来做机器小子也有好处 |
[09:47] | Am I right? | 是不是 |
[09:51] | How do I see my kid’s Facehole? | 我怎么看我孩子的脸洞 |
[09:55] | Create a profile, send her a friend request, | 创建账号 给她发朋友邀请 |
[09:57] | and wait for her not to accept it. | 然后等她拒绝接受 |
[10:00] | I was thinking you could stick a… | 我是想着你可以用你的 |
[10:01] | cyber finger in it, jiggle the handle, | 机械手指插进去 转几下 |
[10:04] | and unlock it for me. | 然后帮我解锁 |
[10:05] | First of all, none of what you just said makes sense. | 首先 你刚才说的根本毫无逻辑可言 |
[10:07] | And if you’re asking me to hack into it for you… No! | 其次 如果你是想让我帮你黑进去 不行 |
[10:10] | I saved your life, and you can’t do this one lousy thing for me? | 我救了你的命 你就不能帮我个小忙吗 |
[10:13] | Actually, you put me in safety mode | 实际上 你按下我的重置按钮时 |
[10:15] | when you pushed my reset button. | 让我进入了安全模式 |
[10:16] | And now my cyber fingers won’t jiggle | 现在我的机械手指什么都转不了 |
[10:18] | unless my dad turns it off. | 只能等我爸来把它关掉 |
[10:20] | You’re locked out of your own brain? That’s fucked up. | 你自己的大脑被封锁了吗 这真操蛋 |
[10:24] | I thought I was fucked up. | 我还以为我这样就够操蛋了呢 |
[10:28] | Hey, Siri, what’s the Doom Patrol? | 你好 Siri 末日巡逻队是什么 |
[10:31] | Will you please stop doing that? | 能请你别再这样做了吗 |
[10:33] | His shit’s busted right now, Jane. | 他现在坏掉了 简 |
[10:36] | “Doom Patrol”? Never heard of them. | “末日巡逻队” 从没听说过 |
[10:38] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么要问 |
[10:39] | Mr. Nobody | 无名先生 |
[10:41] | kind of asked me to find them. | 说是让我去找他们 |
[10:51] | How come you’re helping her with her thing, but not mine? | 为什么你帮她的忙 但是不帮我呢 |
[10:55] | Feel free to take it personally. | 你可以看作是私人恩怨 |
[10:59] | Here we go. Okay, Doom Patrol. | 找到了 末日巡逻队 |
[11:01] | A minor superhero team active from the early to late ’50s. | 小型超级英雄队伍 活跃于50年代前后 |
[11:05] | And then they just… dropped off the scene. | 然后他们就 杳无音讯了 |
[11:09] | They’re so… smiley. | 他们真 乐呵 |
[11:12] | Look more like a creepy sex cult than superheroes. | 看起来更像是变态性教而不是超级英雄 |
[11:16] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了 |
[11:17] | – Doesn’t say. – Two words… | -上面没写 -两个词 |
[11:19] | tracksuits, and Kool-Aid. | 运动服与碳酸饮料 |
[11:21] | Why are you looking at pictures of the Doom Patrol? | 你们为什么在看末日巡逻队的照片 |
[11:24] | You’ve heard of them? | 你知道他们 |
[11:26] | If you must know, I had a brief love affair with Mento. | 如果你真想知道 我和颏有过一段风流韵事 |
[11:31] | Mento. | 颏 |
[11:33] | Steve Dayton? | 史蒂夫·戴顿 |
[11:36] | The fifth richest man in America… | 美国第五富有的人 |
[11:39] | in 1955. | 1955年的时候 |
[11:41] | The guy with the salad spinner on his head? | 那个头戴沙拉脱水器的家伙吗 |
[11:43] | It’s a psionic amplifier. | 那是个灵能放大器 |
[11:45] | It enhances his natural psychic abilities. | 能增强他自身的精神感应能力 |
[11:48] | Our liaison ended poorly and I don’t wish to speak of it. | 我们分手闹得很僵 我不想谈起 |
[11:51] | No one cares. Start talking. | 没人在乎 说正事 |
[11:53] | Well, I never met the others. | 我没见过其他人 |
[11:55] | Niles only introduced me to Steve. | 奈尔斯只向我介绍了史蒂夫 |
[11:57] | How did Niles know him? | 奈尔斯怎么认识他的 |
[11:58] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:00] | Did you ever ask this dude anything about himself? | 你问过这家伙关于他自己的事吗 |
[12:05] | Anything at all? | 任何事情 |
[12:07] | It was a very introspective time in my life. | 那是我忙于自省的人生阶段 |
[12:09] | Do you have any idea why Mr. Nobody | 你知道为什么无名先生 |
[12:11] | would point us in the direction of Doom Patrol? | 会想让我们去找末日巡逻队吗 |
[12:14] | Mr. Nobody wants you to find them. | 无名先生想让你找到他们 |
[12:16] | And you’re doing it. | 你们就照做了 |
[12:17] | You got a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[12:19] | What, with you doing precisely what the bad guy told you to do? | 怎么 完全按照坏人的指使去做吗 |
[12:23] | No. Why would we have a problem with that? | 不啊 我们为什么会对此有意见呢 |
[12:25] | I didn’t hear you complaining | 当他帮助我们阻止灭物主的时候 |
[12:26] | when he helped us stop the Decreator. | 我怎么没听到你抱怨 |
[12:28] | By all means, let’s trust the degenerate who kidnapped Niles | 请随意 让我们相信一个绑架了奈尔斯 |
[12:31] | and shoved an entire town up a donkey’s ass. | 将整个小镇塞入驴屁股里的恶人吧 |
[12:34] | Yeah. Unfortunately, I don’t give a fuck what you think. | 不好意思 我他妈不在乎你怎么想 |
[12:37] | We’re got nothing else to go on right now. | 我们现在没有任何其它线索 |
[12:40] | You’re my in and you’re my backup. | 你是我的门路 你是我的后援 |
[12:42] | So shut your assholes because we’re doing this. | 闭上你们的臭嘴 因为我们现在就要去 |
[12:50] | Please, God, don’t let me puke in my bandages. | 上帝啊 求你别让我吐在绷带里 |
[12:52] | What? | 什么 |
[12:54] | – Where… – We’re here. | -这里是… -我们到了 |
[13:04] | Jane, I want no part of this nonsense. | 简 我不想参与这场闹剧 |
[13:07] | Have Flit take me back this instant. | 让飞掠马上把我送回去 |
[13:09] | Hang on, let me tell her. | 等下 我跟她说一下 |
[13:12] | Yeah, Flit says to fuck yourself in the face. | 飞掠说让你去死吧 |
[13:14] | We’re not leaving here till we find the Doom Patrol. | 在找到末日巡逻队之前我们不会离开 |
[13:25] | Hey, you guys are… | 你们是… |
[13:34] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[13:36] | when I tell you ladies you do not wanna fuck with me. | 我告诉你们 你们可不想惹恼我 |
[13:38] | Remember, it’s always better to subdue your opponent if you can. | 记住 最佳选择总是尽可能地制服你的对手 |
[13:44] | What is this shit? A fucked-up Rushmore? | 这是什么玩意 操蛋的贵族学校吗 |
[13:50] | Deadly force should be your last resort. | 致命武力应该作为最后手段 |
[13:57] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[13:59] | Okay, kids! You guys wanna see what your teachers look like | 好了孩子们 想看看你们的老师 |
[14:02] | on the inside? | 身体内部是什么样吗 |
[14:04] | Jane. | 简 |
[14:11] | Where is Niles? | 奈尔斯在哪 |
[14:14] | I was just gonna ask you the same goddamn thing. | 我正想问你同样的问题呢 |
[14:17] | Magnificent. | 无与伦比 |
[14:20] | How long did it take? | 花了多长时间 |
[14:22] | Didn’t think to time it. Sorry. | 没想到要计时 抱歉 |
[14:25] | My arm cannon overheated. | 我的手炮过热了 |
[14:28] | What I wanna know is why you deployed it in the first place. | 我想知道的是你为什么要开炮 |
[14:31] | To get Niles back. | 为了救回奈尔斯 |
[14:33] | The man who took him, Mr. Nobody, he was right here. | 抓走他的人 无名先生 当时就在这里 |
[14:38] | I’m sorry, who? | 抱歉 谁 |
[14:39] | Mr. Nobody. He’s a member of the Brotherhood of Evil. | 无名先生 他是邪恶兄弟会的一员 |
[14:43] | He’s bad news, Pops. | 他是危险人物 老爸 |
[14:44] | He should be on the JLA watchlist or something. | 他应该上美国正义联盟的监视名单之类的 |
[14:46] | The JLA doesn’t tend to overlook the credible threats. | 美国正义联盟一般不会忽略可信的威胁 |
[14:50] | If he mattered, they’d know him. | 他要是重要人物 他们会知道的 |
[14:53] | You don’t care if Niles lives or dies, do you? | 你不在乎奈尔斯的生死 对不对 |
[14:56] | He’s your friend. | 他是你的朋友 |
[14:56] | We haven’t been friends for ages. | 我们早就不是朋友了 |
[14:58] | So what, that makes him your enemy? | 那又怎样 他变成你的敌人了吗 |
[14:59] | This is none of your concern, Vic. | 这个不用你操心 维克 |
[15:01] | Now, suffice it to say, | 一言以蔽之 |
[15:02] | when you mix in with weirdos, and pseudo-scientists, | 把一堆怪人和伪科学家混在一起 |
[15:05] | you reap the consequences. | 就要承担后果 |
[15:07] | Enough about all that. | 这个话题说够了 |
[15:08] | We should get started. | 我们该开始了 |
[15:10] | How long is this thing gonna take? | 要花多长时间 |
[15:12] | Depending on the damage, | 根据损坏程度来看 |
[15:14] | three hours at the most. | 最多三个小时 |
[15:17] | But don’t worry, you’ll be in sleep mode. | 不过别担心 你会进入睡眠模式 |
[15:18] | What? | 什么 |
[15:20] | You won’t feel a thing. It’ll be just like taking a nap. | 你不会有任何感觉 就像打了一个盹 |
[15:22] | No, no, no. I gotta be awake for this. | 不不不 我要醒着 |
[15:24] | I gotta see how this thing works. | 我要看着整个过程 |
[15:25] | Victor, do you want me to reboot you or not? | 维克多 你到底想不想让我重启你 |
[15:30] | – How big was that explosion? – Not very. | -爆炸范围有多大 -不太大 |
[15:33] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[15:33] | This week’s “Stupid Criminal” spotlight is on Steve Larson, | 本周的《愚蠢罪案》将聚焦在史蒂夫·拉森 |
[15:37] | also known as Animal Vegetable Mineral Man. | 又称动物蔬菜矿石人 |
[15:40] | He was attacked by his secondary dinosaur head | 在一次抢劫过程中 |
[15:43] | during a robbery gone wrong. | 他的恐龙头袭击了他 |
[15:45] | 惊奇世界 本周愚蠢罪案 | |
[15:46] | Let’s take a look. | 我们一起来看看 |
[15:49] | Open the register! Now! Now! | 打开收银机 快点 快 |
[15:52] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[15:54] | Stop! Stop! | 别咬 别咬 |
[15:55] | Not the face! Not the face! | 别咬脸 别咬脸 |
[16:04] | What a tit. | 真是个废人 |
[16:05] | Larson was charged with armed robbery. | 拉森被控持械抢劫 |
[16:08] | His dinosaur, with aiding and a-biting. | 他的恐龙一边伙同一边咬脸 |
[16:12] | What? | 干嘛 |
[16:16] | Is one of your fucking fingers inside me? | 你的一根手指插到我身体里了吗 |
[16:18] | You really gotta phrase it that way, huh? | 你非得这么说吗 |
[16:20] | Get the fuck out! | 给我拿出去 |
[16:22] | It appears that Niles Caulder’s indestructible man… | 显然奈尔斯·考尔德的不可破坏的人 |
[16:25] | Isn’t. | 是可破坏的 |
[16:26] | I think I have a blowtorch and some chewin’ tobacco in the car. | 我的车里应该有喷灯和嚼烟 |
[16:29] | Fix you right up. | 马上给你修好 |
[16:33] | The hell’s that supposed to mean? | 他说的什么意思 |
[16:39] | Okay, look. | 听着 |
[16:40] | My dad’s gonna power me down when he runs the diagnostics, | 我爸运行诊断时 会把我关闭 |
[16:43] | you cannot leave me alone with him. | 你不能让我单独和他待在一起 |
[16:44] | Why? What’s he gonna do? | 为什么 他要干什么 |
[16:46] | I don’t know. That’s the point. | 我不知道 问题就在这 |
[16:48] | Look, I need you to watch what he does, and tell me after, okay? | 我要你盯着看他做了什么 之后告诉我 |
[16:52] | Sure. I can help you out with that. | 好 这我可以帮你 |
[16:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:55] | But you gotta help me out with Clara’s Facehole. | 但你要帮我弄克拉拉的脸洞 |
[17:00] | Please, Cliff. | 别这样 克里夫 |
[17:01] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[17:04] | Have a nice snooze, buddy. | 好好睡一觉吧 兄弟 |
[17:09] | The Chief started this place? | 这地方是首席创建的吗 |
[17:12] | When? | 什么时候 |
[17:13] | After the Doom Patrol retired. | 在末日巡逻队退隐之后 |
[17:15] | This was their headquarters. | 这里曾是他们的总部 |
[17:17] | It was Niles’ idea to turn it into a school for meta-humans. | 奈尔斯想把这里变成超能力者学校 |
[17:20] | Mento, Rhea, and Arani, they all agreed to stay on. | 颏 瑞亚和阿然尼都同意留下来 |
[17:24] | As teachers. | 做老师 |
[17:26] | How did Niles get involved with superheroes? | 奈尔斯怎么会和超级英雄扯上关系 |
[17:29] | Niles never said. | 奈尔斯从来没说过 |
[17:31] | You know he has his secrets. | 你们知道他有他的秘密 |
[17:33] | You said your name was Josh Clay. | 你说你叫约什·克莱 |
[17:35] | Have we met before? | 我们见过吗 |
[17:37] | No. | 没有 |
[17:38] | I don’t believe so. | 应该没有 |
[17:40] | Were you in the military? | 你当过兵吗 |
[17:43] | Briefly. | 当过很短一段时间 |
[17:47] | So Niles kept his shit tight, | 奈尔斯守口如瓶 |
[17:50] | – but he told you about me. – Yeah. | -但跟你说起过我 -对 |
[17:53] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[17:58] | What? | 干什么 |
[18:00] | This is your room. | 这是你的房间 |
[18:03] | What? | 什么 |
[18:05] | Isn’t that why you’re here? | 你们来这里不是为了这个吗 |
[18:10] | Niles didn’t send you? | 不是奈尔斯派你们来的吗 |
[18:13] | Niles is missing. | 奈尔斯失踪了 |
[18:14] | “Taken” would be more accurate. | 更准确地说是被人抓走了 |
[18:17] | By who? | 被谁抓走了 |
[18:18] | Some ass-bag named Mr. Nobody. | 某个叫无名先生的混球 |
[18:20] | Mr. Nobody? | 无名先生 |
[18:23] | Who has he taken? | 他把谁抓走了 |
[18:25] | – You know this Nobody freak? – Jane. | -你知道这个无名疯子吗 -简 |
[18:28] | You and I should talk. | 我们应该聊聊 |
[18:29] | Arani, would you mind showing Larry around? | 阿然尼 你能带拉瑞到处转转吗 |
[18:32] | I don’t wanna put anybody out. | 我不想麻烦任何人 |
[18:33] | No, no, no. Enjoy the tour, LT. | 不不不 到处转转 LT |
[18:37] | Take pictures. | 拍点照片 |
[19:08] | The thing about me is, | 我这个人是这样的 |
[19:10] | once I set my mind to a task, I excel at it. | 一旦我下决心去做一件事 我就会做到最好 |
[19:14] | When I played Jules Niagara | 当年我在《三刀客去萨斯喀彻温》中 |
[19:16] | in Three Sabres to Saskatchewan, | 扮演朱尔·尼亚加拉 |
[19:18] | I learned the Dance of the Seven Veils in less than a day. | 一天不到 我就学会了跳七面纱舞 |
[19:21] | It’s a very complicated number, Niles. | 非常复杂的一段舞蹈 奈尔斯 |
[19:24] | It is, yes. I’ve seen it. | 是的 没错 我看过 |
[19:25] | So, the fact that I can’t seem to keep myself together by now | 目前为止我似乎没法让自己振作起来 |
[19:30] | doesn’t give me much hope that a stranger can help me. | 所以我并没有对陌生人能帮到我抱太大的希望 |
[19:34] | Well, I certainly understand how you feel. And I agree, | 我完全理解你的感受 我也同意 |
[19:38] | you are an exceptional woman, but… | 你是个不寻常的女人 但是 |
[19:41] | it’s only been a month. | 才过了一个月 |
[19:43] | And we are in uncharted territory. | 而且我们在探索未知的领域 |
[19:46] | Do you know how long a month is in Hollywood? | 你知道一个月对好莱坞来说有多漫长吗 |
[19:49] | Every second that passes, my name gets colder and colder. | 每过一秒钟 我就逐渐被人遗忘 |
[19:53] | If I don’t nip this business in the bud soon, | 如果我不尽快解决这个问题 |
[19:56] | I may well be stuck here forever. No offense. | 我很可能就要永远困在这里了 无意冒犯 |
[20:00] | No, this is a safe place. | 没事 在这里可以畅所欲言 |
[20:02] | That is what you make of it. | 你想怎样都可以 |
[20:03] | Isn’t there a vitamin shot I could take instead? | 不能给我打一针维生素吗 |
[20:06] | Dr. Kurtz, he will prescribe you anything you ask for. | 库尔茨医生 你想要什么药他都会开给你 |
[20:09] | Anything at all. Maybe we should call him. | 什么都行 也许我们应该找他 |
[20:12] | You and I both know, Rita, | 丽塔 我们都清楚 |
[20:14] | whatever’s going on with you goes deeper than that. | 你的情况是更加深层的 |
[20:17] | I believe your issue is as much | 我认为你的问题 |
[20:19] | psychological, as it is physiological. | 既是生理上的也是心理上的 |
[20:23] | And this… | 那这个 |
[20:25] | Mento… | 颏 |
[20:26] | aside from being fantastically rich, is a doctor? | 除了超级有钱外 还是个医生 |
[20:31] | Not exactly. No. | 不太对 不是 |
[20:39] | – Am I late? – No. | -我迟到了吗 -没有 |
[20:40] | Right on time. Steve Dayton, | 刚刚好 史蒂夫·戴顿 |
[20:42] | I’d like you to meet Rita Farr. | 这位是丽塔·法尔 |
[20:43] | It’s a pleasure, Ms. Farr. | 很荣幸 法尔女士 |
[20:46] | Niles, I don’t think I’m comfortable with this. | 奈尔斯 我不太想这么做 |
[20:50] | This may be hard to believe, but when Niles first found me, | 听起来可能难以置信 但奈尔斯刚找到我时 |
[20:54] | I looked like the creature from your last film. | 我看起来像是你上部电影里的怪物 |
[20:56] | After Mick Manly had killed him. | 而且是米克·曼利杀了他之后的样子 |
[20:58] | You’re familiar with my work? | 你熟悉我的作品 |
[21:00] | Who isn’t? | 有人不熟悉吗 |
[21:01] | You’re… Rita Farr. | 你可是丽塔·法尔 |
[21:04] | It would be my privilege to work with you. | 能够帮助你是我的荣幸 |
[21:07] | And what is it that we’d be doing exactly? | 那我们到底要做什么 |
[21:11] | Learning to, uh… | 学习 |
[21:14] | quiet the mind. | 平静心灵 |
[21:16] | Mento has extraordinary psychic abilities. | 颏有非凡的精神感应能力 |
[21:19] | He can teach you how to transcend the emotional obstacles | 他可以教你如何克服那些让你无法 |
[21:24] | that are preventing you from reshaping yourself. | 重塑自身形态的情感障碍 |
[21:28] | That’s your game, you read minds? | 这就是你的招数吗 你会读心 |
[21:31] | I have a few other tricks up my sleeve, but, yes, | 我还有其它一些能力 不过是的 |
[21:35] | I can read minds. | 我能读心 |
[21:39] | I’m sorry to have wasted your time, Mr. Dayton, | 很抱歉浪费了你的时间 戴顿先生 |
[21:43] | but I don’t care to have some stranger gawking at my private thoughts. | 但我不想让陌生人盯着看我的私密想法 |
[21:48] | As tempting as that might be, | 虽然那听起来很吸引人 |
[21:50] | I give you my word as a gentleman, | 我以绅士的名义向你保证 |
[21:52] | that I will not gawk at anything of yours | 没有你的允许 我不会 |
[21:55] | without permission. | 盯着看你的任何想法 |
[21:59] | Starting now. | 从现在开始 |
[22:01] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[22:03] | Not a single peek. | 一眼都不看 |
[22:16] | Rita? | 丽塔 |
[22:19] | My God, it is you. | 天啊 真的是你 |
[22:22] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[22:23] | What on earth are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[22:25] | I wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[22:27] | You look fantastic. | 你看起来棒极了 |
[22:28] | Oh, please. I’m a mess. | 别扯了 我一团糟 |
[22:30] | Not on your worst day, doll. | 你从来就没糟过 可人 |
[22:33] | You always were a smooth talker. | 你总是花言巧语 |
[22:35] | It helped hide what a judgmental oaf you were. | 这能帮助掩饰你评头论足的愚蠢本性 |
[22:37] | I certainly had you fooled for a while. | 我确实把你唬住了一阵子 |
[22:39] | I was at a low point. | 我当时处于低谷 |
[22:41] | Besides, that was then. I’ve moved on. | 再说那是以前 我已经翻篇了 |
[22:43] | So, there’s no harm in us getting a drink together? | 那一起喝一杯应该没什么损失吧 |
[22:46] | Only to your liver. | 只会损伤你的肝 |
[22:47] | Which I pray dies a slow, mournful death. | 我希望它会缓慢悲伤地死去 |
[22:55] | I don’t know why Mr. Nobody sent you here, | 我不知道为什么无名先生让你们来这里 |
[22:57] | and I’m sorry to hear about Niles, but, um… | 奈尔斯的事情我很遗憾 但是 |
[23:00] | I’m afraid we can’t help you. | 恐怕我们没法帮你们 |
[23:01] | Well, that’s not a very super-heroic thing to say. | 这可不像是超级英雄说的话 |
[23:04] | I’m not a superhero. | 我不是超级英雄 |
[23:05] | I’m an administrator. | 我是行政人员 |
[23:07] | And you and your friends have to leave. | 你和你的朋友们该走了 |
[23:14] | Was I supposed to be a student or a teacher? | 我应该是学生还是老师 |
[23:17] | Pardon? | 你说什么 |
[23:18] | Well, Niles was shipping me here for a reason, right? | 奈尔斯想把我送来这里是有原因的 对吧 |
[23:20] | We had a few preliminary conversations, | 我们有过一些初步的交流 |
[23:22] | but, uh, he wasn’t very forthcoming. | 但他不愿说得太详细 |
[23:25] | Why’d you fob Larry off to ol’ fire fingers back there? | 你刚刚为什么骗拉瑞跟老火焰手指离开 |
[23:28] | Like you didn’t want me to ask her about Mr. Nobody? | 就好像你不想让我问她关于无名先生的事 |
[23:30] | That’s none of your concern. | 这与你无关 |
[23:31] | I have a room here. | 这里有我的房间 |
[23:33] | Maybe it should be. | 也许应该与我有关 |
[23:36] | Perhaps when you officially move in, we could revisit the matter. | 也许等你正式搬来后 我们可以再谈这件事 |
[23:40] | Yeah, sure. I’ll go. | 好的 我这就走 |
[23:43] | Just as soon as you tell me everything you know about Mr. Nobody. | 不过你要先把无名先生的事全部告诉我 |
[23:57] | These are our extracurricular classrooms. | 这些是我们的课外活动教室 |
[24:01] | Niles believes strongly in encouraging the creative, | 奈尔斯坚信要鼓励创造力和 |
[24:04] | as well as the meta-human abilities. | 超能力一同发展 |
[24:12] | You don’t talk much, do you? | 你不爱说话 是不是 |
[24:15] | Forgive me, but to be perfectly honest, I didn’t wanna come here. | 请原谅 但老实说 我并不想来这里 |
[24:20] | What was that? | 刚刚那是什么 |
[24:22] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[24:23] | Forgive the students. | 请原谅这些学生 |
[24:24] | It’s all my husband’s fault, really. | 都是我丈夫的错 |
[24:27] | He encourages their harmless prankery. | 他鼓励他们进行这些无害的恶作剧 |
[24:30] | Oh, you and Josh are married? | 你和约什结婚了 |
[24:32] | Goodness, no. | 天啊 不是的 |
[24:34] | I’m married to Niles. | 我和奈尔斯结婚了 |
[24:47] | That’s one way to take the edge off. | 这是个放松的好办法 |
[24:51] | Though the venue leaves something to be desired. | 不过选的场所还有一些不足之处 |
[24:54] | The most secure room in the building. | 整栋楼里最安全的房间 |
[24:56] | Due to all the things that go boom. | 因为有很多会爆炸的东西 |
[25:00] | And this is the safest place to hide hooch from the teenagers. | 这里也是不会被青少年发现的藏酒的好地方 |
[25:04] | You can’t imagine the hijinks that these meta-kids can get up to. | 你无法想象这些超能孩子能怎么寻欢作乐 |
[25:08] | Good for them. You’re only young once. | 真有他们的 年轻只有一次 |
[25:15] | What is this horrid thing? | 这个讨厌的东西是什么 |
[25:17] | That… | 这个 |
[25:19] | that belonged to Ultimax. | 这是大脑的东西 |
[25:21] | Leader of the Brotherhood of Evil. | 邪恶兄弟会的首领 |
[25:24] | And unfortunately, the brain escaped. | 不幸的是 其中的大脑逃走了 |
[25:26] | But he won’t get up to much mischief without his helm. | 没有了头盔 他也做不出太大的坏事 |
[25:32] | These aren’t confiscated weapons, they’re trophies. | 这可不是收缴的武器 这是战利品 |
[25:35] | You brought me here for one reason, to show off. | 你带我来只为了一件事 你想炫耀 |
[25:38] | Well, isn’t that the peahen calling the peacock proud? | 那我可就班门弄斧了 |
[25:42] | No judgment here. I’m just surprised… | 我没有看低你 只是你还想 |
[25:45] | that you’d still want to impress me. | 取悦我 我挺意外的 |
[25:48] | Given the way things ended between us. | 毕竟我们那样结束以后 |
[25:50] | Maybe I’d just forgotten what a head-turner you are. | 可能我就是忘了你有多么美丽动人 |
[25:56] | I was a belly dancer, | 我以前是跳肚皮舞的 |
[25:59] | an SOE spy, | 英国特别行动处的间谍 |
[26:02] | the queen of Muscle Beach… | 肌肉海滩的女王 |
[26:07] | I… | 我 |
[26:09] | I used to be Rita Farr. | 我曾经是丽塔·法尔 |
[26:11] | Star of stage and screen. | 舞台和银幕的明星 |
[26:16] | Now I don’t know who I am. | 现在我不知道自己是谁 |
[26:19] | A blank slate is the perfect place for you to start to rebuild yourself. | 想要重塑你自己 一张白纸是最好的 |
[26:25] | You just have to decide who it is you wanna be. | 你只要决定自己到底要变成谁 |
[26:32] | The same person I’ve always been… | 一直以来的我 |
[26:35] | Rita Farr. | 丽塔·法尔 |
[26:39] | Let’s begin. | 开始吧 |
[26:50] | I want you to close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[26:53] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[26:55] | In. | 吸气 |
[26:57] | Then out. | 呼气 |
[27:00] | In. | 吸气 |
[27:02] | And out. | 呼气 |
[27:06] | Now open them. | 睁眼 |
[27:13] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[27:16] | Mento? | 颏 |
[27:17] | It’s all right, you’re perfectly safe. | 没事的 你很安全 |
[27:21] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[27:23] | You are nowhere. | 哪都不在 |
[27:26] | All that exists are you… | 这里的存在只有你 |
[27:29] | and your breath. | 和你的呼吸 |
[27:31] | Breathe in… | 吸气 |
[27:34] | then out. | 呼气 |
[27:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:39] | Now, repeat after me. | 重复我的话 |
[27:42] | “The person who is breathing is me.” | 正在呼吸的人是我 |
[27:49] | The person who is breathing is me. | 正在呼吸的人是我 |
[27:53] | Again. | 再来 |
[27:55] | The person who is breathing is me. | 正在呼吸的人是我 |
[28:01] | The person who is breathing is me. | 正在呼吸的人是我 |
[28:05] | The person who is breathing is me. | 正在呼吸的人是我 |
[28:11] | The person who is breathing is me. | 正在呼吸的人是我 |
[28:16] | The person who is breathing is me. | 正在呼吸的人是我 |
[28:24] | This nonsense actually works! | 这废话竟然有用 |
[28:25] | Oh! Good to know you’ll be keeping an open mind. | 你能接受真是太好了 |
[28:35] | You probably have | 你可能 |
[28:37] | strict psychic-patient rules… | 对于这种事 |
[28:41] | about things like this. | 有严格的医患规定 |
[29:01] | – You’re shaking. – No. | -你在发抖 -没有 |
[29:03] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[29:08] | What do you think about wearing the helmet? | 你能戴上头盔吗 |
[29:13] | Whatever did you have in mind, Ms. Farr? | 你在想什么 法尔小姐 |
[29:16] | I’m not being kinky. | 我可不是变态 |
[29:22] | I’m scared, Steve… | 史蒂夫 我害怕 |
[29:25] | of hurting you. | 伤到你 |
[29:28] | Something terrible happened once before. If… | 以前发生过可怕的事 |
[29:32] | you wear the helmet, you can help me keep control of things. | 如果你戴上头盔 你就能帮我控制情绪 |
[29:37] | You are in control of you. | 只有你能控制你自己 |
[29:41] | I’ll wear the helmet if you like. | 如果你坚持 我会戴上头盔 |
[29:44] | But I know you don’t need it. | 但我知道你不需要 |
[29:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:52] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:55] | Not remotely. | 不太确定 |
[30:08] | Okay, son, let’s get you rebooted. | 好了 儿子 这就把你重启 |
[30:11] | You won’t feel a thing. | 什么感觉都不会有的 |
[30:14] | Nighty-night. | 晚安 |
[30:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:36] | Let’s take a look at you. | 看看你吧 |
[30:38] | Looks like none of your micro-servo units were damaged. | 你的微型继动单元没有损伤 |
[30:42] | Consider yourself lucky. | 挺走运的 |
[30:43] | You’d need a time machine to find replacements. | 得穿越回去才能找到替换件 |
[30:46] | You really think my robo-guts are fucked, | 你真的觉得我完蛋了 |
[30:48] | or do you just like shittin’ on the Chief? | 还是你就是和首席过不去 |
[30:51] | Well, I don’t believe the two are mutually exclusive. | 我觉得这两件事并不互斥 |
[30:54] | Niles actually had me consult on your design. | 奈尔斯和我商量过你的设计 |
[30:58] | But then, he refused to take a single suggestion. | 但他一条建议都不听 |
[31:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:01] | The man’s a dinosaur. | 他就像一条恐龙 |
[31:03] | He’s terrified of anything | 他非常害怕 |
[31:04] | that might threaten to make him or his ideas extinct. | 一切让他和他的点子灭绝的东西 |
[31:07] | What kind of stuff would you have done? | 你会怎么做 |
[31:09] | Would I be more like Astro Boy over there? | 把我变成那边那个阿童木的样子吗 |
[31:15] | You would have been better. | 你会变得更好 |
[31:24] | How exactly did this happen? | 到底发生了什么 |
[31:26] | Vic was scant on the details. | 维克说的不太详细 |
[31:28] | Oh, it was pretty gnarly. | 挺吓人的 |
[31:31] | Vic was gonna blast Mr. Nobody with his hand cannon | 维克想用他手上的炮去轰无名先生 |
[31:33] | and then everything stopped. | 然后时间停止了 |
[31:35] | Next thing I knew, ka-blam! | 再然后 炸了 |
[31:37] | Everyone goes fucking flying. | 所有人都被炸飞了 |
[31:39] | I thought we were dead meat. | 我以为大家都死定了 |
[31:41] | Vic? All kinds of fucked up. | 维克可真是惨 |
[31:43] | He’s bleeding. His hand looked like Elmer Fudd’s shotgun | 流了好多血 他的手就像爱发先生的霰弹枪 |
[31:45] | after Bugs Bunny stuck a cork in it, and then… | 被兔八哥用木塞堵住了一样 |
[31:51] | I mean, you know, now that I’m really thinking about it, | 回过神来 仔细一想 |
[31:56] | it wasn’t that bad. | 也没有那么糟 |
[31:59] | He could have been killed. | 他有可能死的 |
[32:02] | And for what? | 为了什么呢 |
[32:04] | Some puerile teenage rebellion? | 孩子一样的反叛心理吗 |
[32:06] | Hey, your robo-Boy Scout bugs the crap out of me, | 你的机械小子真的烦死我了 |
[32:09] | but even I gotta admit, what he did yesterday was noble as shit. | 但我都得承认 他昨天的所作所为十分高尚 |
[32:13] | He put his ass on the line to save Chief. | 他拼尽全力地去救首席 |
[32:15] | Maybe you should give him a little credit | 也许你该多相信他 |
[32:17] | instead of knocking him down all the time. | 而不是一直批评他 |
[32:18] | What the hell do you know about being a parent? | 你对当父亲又了解多少 |
[32:20] | Do you really have any idea | 你真的知道 |
[32:21] | what it’s like to almost lose a child? | 差点失去一个孩子是什么感觉吗 |
[32:23] | Yeah, I got some idea, you arrogant fuck-knuckle. | 我当然知道 你个孤傲自居的傻子 |
[32:26] | And I got regrets. | 我还很后悔 |
[32:28] | What are you gonna have? | 但你呢 |
[32:39] | It was a small ceremony, but it was beautiful. | 婚礼规模不大 但是很漂亮 |
[32:43] | I know it sounds cliche, | 我知道听上去很俗套 |
[32:44] | but it was the happiest day of my life. | 但是那是我一生最开心的一天 |
[32:48] | All my days have been happy since I met Niles. | 自从遇见了奈尔斯 我每天都很开心 |
[32:51] | Forgive me, but I’ve known Niles for almost six decades, | 原谅我 但是我认识奈尔斯将近六十年 |
[32:55] | and in all that time, he’s never once mentioned a wife. | 在此期间 他从未提及他有过妻子 |
[32:59] | Niles and his secrets. | 奈尔斯的确有很多秘密 |
[33:01] | We were married for almost a year | 我们结婚快一年时 |
[33:02] | before he told me he had a daughter. | 他才告诉我他有个女儿 |
[33:04] | A daughter? | 一个女儿 |
[33:04] | It wasn’t until we fought Mr. Nobody | 直到我们并肩对抗无名先生 |
[33:07] | that he really started opening up. | 他才开始打开心扉 |
[33:09] | You fought Mr. Nobody? | 你对抗过无名先生 |
[33:11] | We wiped the floor with him. | 我们还成功击败了他 |
[33:12] | Tell me everything. | 告诉我所有事 |
[33:14] | The Mr. Nobody fight was the last in the Doom Patrol’s career. | 无名先生之战是末日巡逻队的最后一项任务 |
[33:17] | Niles brought me in a bit later to oversee things here. | 奈尔斯后来才让我来监管事情 |
[33:20] | How it went down exactly… | 具体发生了什么 |
[33:23] | That depends on who you ask. | 每人叙述版本不一 |
[33:25] | It was Memorial Day weekend, | 那是个阵亡将士纪念日的周末 |
[33:28] | the park was filled with families. | 公园里聚满了家庭 |
[33:30] | That’s when Mr. Nobody struck. | 无名先生就在那时发动了袭击 |
[33:33] | At first, it looked like an ordinary hot-air balloon, | 起初 它看上去像是普通的热气球 |
[33:36] | but as it got closer, people could see that it wasn’t. | 但是随着它越来越近 人们发现那不是 |
[33:40] | The balloon was shaped like a giant… | 气球的形状像是巨型 |
[33:42] | buttocks. | 屁股 |
[33:44] | Instead of a basket attached to it, | 下面连接的不是篮子 |
[33:47] | there was a jukebox. | 而是自动点唱机 |
[33:49] | And it played only one song… | 而它只放一首歌 |
[33:51] | “Hot Diggity” by Perry Como, | 佩里·科莫的《热力全开》 |
[33:53] | and it played it over, and over, and over. | 放了一遍又一遍 反反复复地播放 |
[33:56] | Within 20 minutes,、 | 二十分钟内 |
[33:57] | everyone within an earshot went completely insane. | 听见音乐的所有人完全疯了 |
[34:00] | ♪Oh, hot diggity, dog ziggity Boom what you do to me♪ | ♪热力全开 疯狗咆哮 你对我做了什么♪ |
[34:04] | ♪It’s so new to me What you do to me♪ | ♪真是新鲜 你对我做了什么♪ |
[34:07] | ♪Hot diggity, dog ziggity Boom what you do to me♪ | ♪热力全开 疯狗咆哮 你对我做了什么♪ |
[34:11] | ♪When you’re Holding me tight♪ | ♪当你抱紧我时♪ |
[34:14] | The police arrived first, | 警察先到了 |
[34:16] | but Mr. Nobody was ready for them. | 但无名先生已经准备好迎接战斗 |
[34:20] | The jukebox was equipped with a transformer ray | 自动点唱机放射出转变光线 |
[34:22] | that changed all the police officers into pinatas. | 把所有警察变成了糖果人偶 |
[34:37] | The crazed crowds tore them to pieces | 发疯了的人群把人偶撕成碎片 |
[34:39] | and then they ate the candy from the pinatas. | 然后吃掉了人偶里的糖果 |
[34:50] | It was the most horrible thing that I’ve ever seen. | 那是我见过最毛骨悚然的事 |
[35:12] | When we arrived, | 我们到现场时 |
[35:14] | the jukebox split open | 自动点唱机打开了 |
[35:15] | and Mr. Nobody leapt out followed by a hoard of vinyl warriors, | 无名先生跳出来 后面跟着一堆黑胶片战士 |
[35:19] | their bodies composed of long-playing records. | 他们的身体由长条的黑胶片组成 |
[35:23] | Niles said that Mr. Nobody was there for him, not us. | 奈尔斯说无名先生在等的是他 不是我们 |
[35:27] | And he insisted on being the tip of our spear. | 他坚持要打头阵 |
[35:30] | As the strongest member of the Doom Patrol, | 作为末日巡逻队最强的一员 |
[35:32] | I led us into the fray. | 我带领着队伍冲向了人群 |
[35:35] | Rhea and Arani got into a spot almost immediately. | 瑞亚和阿然尼紧随其后 |
[35:39] | Luckily, I was there to save them | 幸运的是 我拯救了他们 |
[35:40] | and destroy Mr. Nobody in one fell swoop. | 一下子把无名先生消灭了 |
[35:44] | Mento was so frightened, he sold his super-suit. | 颏很害怕以至于他卖掉了战服 |
[35:47] | If Niles hadn’t been there to destroy them all, | 如果奈尔斯没有当场击败 |
[35:49] | along with Mr. Nobody, | 无名先生及其手下 |
[35:51] | I don’t think any of us would have survived. | 我不觉得我们会活下来 |
[35:53] | Uh-huh. So, Niles rescued a team of superpeople | 所以奈尔斯从超级反派手中 |
[35:56] | from a supervillain? | 拯救了超能力者 |
[35:58] | Without any superpowers? | 在没有任何超能力的情况下 |
[36:01] | Why don’t you ask him yourself? | 你为什么不自己问他 |
[36:05] | Hello, darling, how was your day? | 你好 亲爱的 今天过得怎样 |
[36:06] | Arani, my jewel. | 阿然尼 我的宝贝 |
[36:10] | – What a sight for sore eyes. – Dinner’s almost ready. | -你真漂亮 -晚餐就快好了 |
[36:13] | Fantastic! I’m famished. | 太好了 我快饿死了 |
[36:23] | How did you escape Mr. Nobody, Niles? | 你怎么逃离无名先生的 奈尔斯 |
[36:26] | Mr. Nobody? | 无名先生 |
[36:29] | Oh, that little devil and his butt balloon | 那个带着屁股气球的小恶魔 |
[36:31] | were laid to waste ages ago. | 上世纪就被消灭了 |
[36:34] | Thanks to my beautiful wife, that is. | 多亏了我的妻子 |
[36:37] | Oh, Niles. | 奈尔斯 |
[36:49] | We’ve got Nobody’s balloon here, somewhere. | 我们这里放着无名的气球 |
[36:52] | It’s really quite a sight to see. | 你真的该看看 |
[36:53] | I’m sure it was a terrific battle, Steven, but… | 我相信战斗很精彩 史蒂文 但是 |
[36:57] | I’m afraid it was only the first time | 恐怕那只是无名先生 |
[37:01] | Mr. Nobody came after Niles. | 第一次袭击奈尔斯 |
[37:03] | He came back. | 他回来了 |
[37:05] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[37:07] | We KO’d that idiot. | 我们终结了那个混蛋 |
[37:08] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you, | 我不知道怎么和你说 |
[37:10] | except that he’s back, and he’s taken Niles. | 但是他回来了 他拐走了奈尔斯 |
[37:18] | – What’s happening? – You’re lying. | -发生了什么 -你在说谎 |
[37:22] | You couldn’t let me have this, could you? | 你就是不让我安宁 是吗 |
[37:24] | What on earth are you going on about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[37:26] | You came all the way down here just to ruin me. | 你大老远过来就是为了毁灭我 |
[37:28] | Take my wins away, all the good work that I’ve done. | 夺走我的胜利果实 所有我努力的结果 |
[37:31] | – That’s not true. – Please. | -不是这样的 -拜托 |
[37:33] | We both know you’re capable of anything. | 我们都知道你什么事都做得出来 |
[37:44] | Marybeth? | 玛莉贝丝 |
[37:45] | I didn’t say no. | 我没有拒绝 |
[37:47] | I was too scared to say anything at all. | 我太害怕了什么都不敢说 |
[37:53] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[37:56] | No! | 不 |
[37:58] | No. No. No. No. | 不 不 不 不 |
[38:01] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[38:03] | No, no, no, no, no. No. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[38:08] | No. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[38:09] | No! | 不 |
[38:15] | What the ever-loving fuck? | 这是什么鬼声音 |
[38:17] | It’s Mento. He’s going to his dark place. | 是颏 他要黑化了 |
[38:20] | If we don’t do something fast, he’s gonna take us with him. | 如果不赶快采取行动 他就会带走我们 |
[38:27] | Rhea. | 瑞亚 |
[38:28] | They’re starting to lose control of their powers. | 他们开始失去对自己能力的控制了 |
[38:30] | You stay here, okay? | 你待在这 好吗 |
[38:32] | Wait. What about the students? | 等下 那那些学生呢 |
[38:33] | There aren’t any. | 没有学生 |
[38:35] | There never were. | 从来就没有过 |
[38:42] | Hello, Joshua. | 你好 约书亚 |
[38:43] | Niles, thank God. We have to move. | 奈尔斯 谢天谢地 我们得走了 |
[38:45] | – Mento has had another break. – Forget him. | -颏又发作了 -别管他了 |
[38:48] | And the others. | 还有其他人 |
[38:50] | You and I have more work to do. | 你和我还有别的工作要做 |
[38:55] | No. | 不 |
[38:56] | Come now, Joshua. | 走吧 约书亚 |
[38:58] | You’ve done good work here. | 你在这里做得不错 |
[39:02] | But you and I both know where your talents truly lie. | 但你我都知道你的真正的才华是什么 |
[39:07] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[39:10] | I told you… | 我告诉过你 |
[39:12] | never again. | 再也不能这样 |
[39:55] | Sweet… | 亲爱的 |
[39:57] | sweet, sweet baby. | 亲爱的宝贝 |
[40:01] | Please don’t keep me waiting. | 请不要让我等待 |
[40:14] | Arani, I really think you need to have a talk with your students. | 阿然尼 我真觉得你得去跟你的学生谈一谈 |
[40:23] | Arani? | 阿然尼 |
[40:27] | He’s run off again. | 他又逃走了 |
[40:30] | Who? Niles? | 谁 奈尔斯吗 |
[40:34] | Look what you did! | 瞧瞧你都做了什么 |
[40:37] | – Oh, no, no. – Look what you did! | -不 不 -瞧瞧你都做了什么 |
[41:14] | Sweet, sweet baby. | 亲爱的 亲爱的宝贝 |
[41:19] | Sweet, sweet baby. | 亲爱的 亲爱的宝贝 |
[41:22] | Come join me! | 来跟我一起玩 |
[41:24] | Sweet, sweet baby. | 亲爱的 亲爱的宝贝 |
[41:27] | Come join me! | 来跟我一起玩 |
[41:29] | Okay, this is gonna be okay. | 好吧 不会有事的 |
[41:33] | We just happen to be in The Shining. | 我们只是正在在《闪灵》里 |
[41:34] | Which is fine. | 很安全 |
[41:36] | Shelley Duvall and the kid got out, and so will we. | 雪莉·杜瓦尔和孩子逃出去了 我们也会的 |
[41:39] | Captain Trainor, you and I know there is no getting out. | 崔纳上尉 你我都知道这里没有出路 |
[41:44] | Once a soldier, always a soldier. | 一日当兵 终身当兵 |
[41:48] | Now, are you and your partner ready to continue our mission? | 你和你搭档准备好继续我们的任务了吗 |
[41:53] | This isn’t happening. | 这不是真的 |
[41:55] | This isn’t happening! | 这不是真的 |
[41:57] | I am so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[41:59] | I didn’t mean for this to happen. | 我不是故意的 |
[42:02] | Rita, let’s be honest, | 丽塔 老实承认吧 |
[42:04] | you’ve been grinding this ax for 60 years. | 这把斧子你已经磨了六十年了 |
[42:10] | You’re doing this. | 是你干的 |
[42:12] | Looks pretty real to me. | 我觉得看着很真实 |
[42:20] | You sick son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[42:22] | Now, darling, | 亲爱的 |
[42:24] | we both know you started it. | 我们都知道是你挑起的 |
[42:29] | I envy you, sir. | 我嫉妒你 先生 |
[42:33] | You get to make the world safe for democracy single-handedly. | 你仅凭一人之力就能为众生拯救世界 |
[42:39] | Well, almost single-handedly. | 几乎是一个人 |
[42:49] | Where is that bastard? | 那个混蛋去哪了 |
[43:26] | This is your room. | 这是你的房间 |
[43:34] | It wasn’t always like this. | 这里不是一直都是这样的 |
[43:38] | Niles formed the Doom Patrol | 早些时奈尔斯 |
[43:40] | back in the day as part of a government program. | 在做一个政府项目时创建了末日巡逻队 |
[43:42] | He selected their missions and… | 他为他们挑选任务 |
[43:46] | One of which inadvertently put them on Mr. Nobody’s radar. | 其中一个无意中引起了无名先生的注意 |
[43:50] | So they really did fight him? | 所以他们真的与他斗过 |
[43:52] | Yeah, but they lost. | 是的 但他们输了 |
[43:54] | Big time. | 输得很惨 |
[43:55] | Mr. Nobody got into their heads, | 无名先生进入了他们的脑中 |
[43:57] | preyed on their fears and weaknesses. | 捕食他们的恐惧和软弱 |
[43:59] | One by one, they all turned on each other. | 他们一个接一个地反目成仇 |
[44:02] | They were never the same after that. | 之后他们就像变了一个人一样 |
[44:05] | Their minds and bodies started to deteriorate. | 思维和身体开始恶化 |
[44:08] | They’d become frightened and confused easily, | 他们变得易惊易扰 |
[44:10] | and they would lash out with their powers. | 滥用自己的能力 |
[44:14] | They became a danger to themselves, and to others. | 威胁到了自己和他人 |
[44:18] | So, this was never a school? | 所以 这里从来就不是学校 |
[44:21] | It was, uh… | 这里是 |
[44:23] | a safe place for these folks to… | 这些人用来休息的一个 |
[44:27] | To rest. | 安全地点 |
[44:31] | I was able to stabilize Mento’s moods with medication. | 我用药物稳定了颏的情绪 |
[44:34] | It was Niles’ idea to modify his helmet, | 是奈尔斯出的主意 |
[44:36] | to try to keep him calm with an immersive group delusion. | 改造头盔 用逼真的群体环境让他保持冷静 |
[44:40] | Mento hadn’t made a peep in 50 years. | 五十年来颏都没有窥视别人的心理 |
[44:45] | Until today. | 直到今天 |
[44:47] | So, you’re like what, their babysitter? | 所以 你就像他们的保姆一样 |
[44:51] | Physician, actually. | 应该说是医生 |
[44:53] | I’m also a meta-human. | 我也是个超能力者 |
[44:54] | I don’t like to use my powers, | 我不喜欢使用我的能力 |
[44:56] | but they’re pretty good to have around here. | 但身处这里有超能力也挺不错 |
[44:59] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[45:01] | Arani said she’s married to Niles. | 阿然尼说她嫁给了奈尔斯 |
[45:04] | – Is that– – All part of the fantasy. | -是真的吗 -都是幻想 |
[45:07] | None of you should feel bad about what you may have seen. | 你们都不必为刚才看到的事影响心情 |
[45:11] | That was just Mento lashing out with his powers. | 那只是颏在滥用自己的能力 |
[45:14] | Using your biggest fears against you, | 利用你们最大的恐惧对付你们 |
[45:15] | like Mr. Nobody did to him, | 就像无名先生对待他 |
[45:17] | and to the others. | 和其他人那样 |
[45:21] | Now, I think it’s best if… | 现在 我觉得你们最好 |
[45:24] | If you all leave. | 你们最好全都离开 |
[45:27] | What about Arani and Rhea? | 那阿然尼和瑞亚呢 |
[45:38] | This is what their realities are like. | 这就是她们的现实 |
[45:50] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[45:52] | Torturing themselves with ghosts from their past. | 用他们往事的鬼魂折磨自己 |
[45:56] | But you can fix it, right? | 但是你可以修复的 对吗 |
[45:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[46:00] | Please, Niles… | 求你了 奈尔斯 |
[46:06] | May I try? | 我能试试吗 |
[46:23] | Take it easy, son. | 慢点 孩子 |
[46:25] | Give yourself a minute. | 给自己点时间 |
[46:27] | Am I okay? | 我没事吗 |
[46:30] | Everything looks fine. | 一切看上去都很好 |
[46:33] | So, I’ll be heading back. | 所以我要回去了 |
[46:35] | You gonna pack my bags too? | 你能帮我也打包一下吗 |
[46:38] | Not unless you’re planning to come back with me. | 除非你计划跟我一起回去 |
[46:41] | But if you would prefer to be here, | 但如果你更愿意待在这里 |
[46:44] | I think you should stay. | 我想你应该留下 |
[46:46] | Incidentally, I, uh… | 顺便一提 我… |
[46:49] | enabled your privacy mode. | 开启了你的私人模式 |
[46:52] | For real this time. | 这次是真的 |
[46:54] | I won’t be listening in anymore. | 我不会再偷听了 |
[46:56] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[46:57] | Am I awake? Or are snakes gonna start pouring out of your face? | 我醒了吗 还是说蛇会从你脸上涌出来 |
[47:02] | You’ve been telling me… | 你一直跟我说 |
[47:05] | you’re ready to be your own man. | 你已经做好变成成年人的准备了 |
[47:07] | I think it’s time I start listening. | 我觉得是时候听你的意见了 |
[47:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[48:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[48:11] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[48:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[48:15] | Marybeth? | 玛莉贝丝 |
[48:18] | That poor girl. | 可怜的女孩 |
[48:24] | You read my mind. | 你读了我的想法 |
[48:27] | Without my permission. | 没经过我允许 |
[48:28] | Don’t you dare judge me. | 别来评判我 |
[48:31] | Not after what you’ve done. | 在你做了这一切之后 |
[48:37] | I’m just sorry I didn’t do it sooner. | 我只是遗憾没更早地这么做 |
[48:50] | A long time ago, you taught me I was my own biggest obstacle, | 很久前你就教我 自我才是人最大的障碍 |
[48:55] | that I could decide who I wanted to be. | 我能够决定自己想成为什么样的人 |
[49:01] | For the last 60 years, I decided that Rita Farr | 过去的六十年 我觉得丽塔·法尔 |
[49:03] | was someone who deserved to be punished. | 是个应该被惩罚的人 |
[49:07] | I haven’t changed my mind about that. | 这一点我现在也还是这么想 |
[49:10] | Rita Farr is… | 丽塔·法尔 |
[49:13] | empty and ugly. | 空虚又丑陋 |
[49:15] | And small. | 渺小 |
[49:19] | And I don’t wanna be those things anymore. | 但我不想再做一个那样的人了 |
[49:23] | I don’t wanna be Rita Farr anymore. | 我不想再做丽塔·法尔了 |
[49:28] | Without her, I don’t know who I am. | 没了她 我也不知道自己是谁 |
[49:33] | All I know is… | 我只知道 |
[49:36] | I don’t want to end up like you. | 我不想像你一样凄凉收场 |
[49:39] | Or Arani, or Rhea. | 或是阿然尼 或瑞亚 |
[49:45] | And, who knows. | 谁知道呢 |
[49:48] | Maybe if I… | 或许如果我… |
[49:50] | stop trying to forget the things that haunt me, | 不再试图忘记那些萦绕在心头的东西 |
[49:56] | and actually face them, | 而是真实地面对它们 |
[49:58] | maybe Mr. Nobody won’t hold so much power over me. | 或许无名先生就不会对我有如此影响了 |
[50:04] | I owe you for that. | 那是我欠你的 |
[50:08] | And I forgive you. | 所以我原谅你 |
[50:28] | Goodbye, Steve Dayton. | 再见 史蒂夫·戴顿 |
[50:49] | How often does he come see them? | 他多久来看他们一次 |
[50:53] | For real. | 说真的 |
[50:54] | Niles? | 奈尔斯 |
[50:58] | Not very. | 不常来 |
[51:02] | So he just abandoned them? | 所以他是把他们抛弃了 |
[51:04] | Like broken toys? | 像扔坏掉的玩具那样 |
[51:07] | Why would he send me here? | 他为什么送我来这里 |
[51:10] | I’m not broken. He never treated me like I was broken. | 我没坏 他没有像对坏玩具那样对我 |
[51:12] | – Why would he wanna abandon me too? – I think… | -他为什么也想抛弃我呢 -我觉得 |
[51:15] | this is something for you to discuss with Niles directly. | 这些你们应该直接与奈尔斯讨论 |
[51:18] | How the fuck am I supposed to do that? He’s missing. | 我他妈怎么直接跟他讨论 他不见了 |
[51:20] | Then keep looking. | 那就继续找吧 |
[51:23] | ‘Cause I think that’s what Mr. Nobody | 因为我觉得无名先生正希望 |
[51:24] | really wants is for you to give up. | 你们放弃寻找奈尔斯 |
[51:27] | That’s why he sent you here. | 所以把你们送到了这里 |
[51:29] | See what happens to those who cross him. | 看看那些惹怒他的人的下场 |
[51:35] | Good luck to you, Jane, and… | 祝你好运 简 |
[51:38] | For God sakes, | 看在上帝的份上 |
[51:40] | you be careful. | 小心点 |
[51:58] | No offense, but your dad’s a real bite in the ass. | 无意冒犯 但是你爸爸真的很讨人厌 |
[52:03] | Here. | 你看 |
[52:05] | You hacked it. | 你黑了它 |
[52:06] | I created a profile for you, sent her a friend request. | 我给你写了一份档案 给她发了好友申请 |
[52:09] | She accepted it? | 她接受了 |
[52:10] | She did. Only, um… | 没错 只不过… |
[52:12] | she doesn’t know it. | 她自己不知道 |
[52:14] | Congratulations. You’re officially catfishing your daughter. | 祝贺 你对自己女儿进行了网络钓鱼 |
[52:18] | Is this because I stuck up for you with your pops? | 是不是因为你跟你爸吵架我挺了你 |
[52:20] | – You did? – A little. | -你挺我了 -一点点 |
[52:25] | I just thought that you should | 我只是觉得你应该 |
[52:28] | have the chance to get to know your daughter. | 有个机会去了解自己的女儿 |
[52:35] | Maybe it’s better for both of you if you | 而且通过这种远距离的方式 可能对你 |
[52:38] | done it from afar. | 和你女儿都好 |
[52:59] | Been far too long since we took some publicity photos. | 我们已经好久没有拍过可公开的照片了 |
[53:05] | Folks are gonna start to forget what the Doom Patrol means. | 人们会忘记末日巡逻队的意义的 |
[54:21] | Captain Trainor, are you and | 崔纳上尉 你和你搭档 |
[54:24] | your partner ready to continue our mission? | 准备好继续我们的任务了吗 |
[54:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[54:41] | I don’t wanna think about it either. | 我也不想想这件事 |
[55:46] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[55:48] | “Me and Dad”? | 我和爸爸 |
[55:52] | What the hell is she doing with Bump? | 他跟邦普在一起做什么 |
[55:55] | Bump. Bump. | 邦普 邦普 |
[55:56] | Bump. Bump… | 邦普 邦普 |
[55:57] | Bump! Bump! Bump! | 邦普 邦普 邦普 |
[56:00] | Bump! Bump! | 邦普 邦普 |