| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:21] | 寻找 你看见这个首席了吗 | |
| [00:22] | I’m staying here until I find Niles Caulder. | 找到奈尔斯·考尔德之前我都会留在这儿 | 
| [00:24] | You’ve been here a day. | 你刚来这里一天 | 
| [00:25] | Palling around with a bunch of… | 和一堆无能的 | 
| [00:26] | inept circus freaks. | 马戏团怪胎打成一片 | 
| [00:27] | Who died and made you team leader? | 是什么让你自认为是领队了 | 
| [00:29] | We’re not heroes. | 我们不是英雄 | 
| [00:30] | We’re the ones who don’t do anything. | 我们不做任何事 | 
| [00:33] | You’re a chickenshit. | 你就是胆小鬼 | 
| [00:34] | You’re right. I am afraid to look for Niles. | 你说对了 我害怕去找奈尔斯 | 
| [00:36] | What do you want from me? | 你想怎样 | 
| [00:38] | Ever since you decided to live inside my body, | 自从你决定住进我身体开始 | 
| [00:40] | my life has been a nightmare. | 我的生活就变成了噩梦 | 
| [00:42] | I had everything, and you fucked it all up! | 我曾拥有一切 而你毁掉了一切 | 
| [00:45] | You fucked it all up. | 是你毁掉了一切 | 
| [00:47] | Tell me, Jane. | 告诉我 简 | 
| [00:48] | Are you not the core persona | 你难道不是 | 
| [00:51] | inside your little menagerie, | 这个马戏团和 | 
| [00:54] | your inner demons? | 内心的恶魔的主人格吗 | 
| [00:56] | You are one of many personalities | 你是多重人格 | 
| [00:59] | trapped within a single body. | 集于一身 | 
| [01:00] | Auf Wiedersehen, motherfucker. | 永别了 混蛋[德语] | 
| [01:08] | Oh, God, what did I do? | 天哪 我做了什么 | 
| [01:12] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t. | -对不起 -别说了 | 
| [02:39] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 | 
| [02:45] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 | 
| [02:50] | Happy birthday, dear Elliot | 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的艾略特 | 
| [02:56] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 | 
| [03:02] | Oh, right. Sorry. | 对了 抱歉 | 
| [03:06] | In the beginning, there was the light. | 起初 有了光 | 
| [03:09] | And the light created a shadow. | 光造了影 | 
| [03:12] | And the shadow was good. | 影是好的 | 
| [03:18] | In the beginning, | 起初 | 
| [03:20] | there was the light. | 有了光 | 
| [03:22] | And the light created a shadow. | 光造了影 | 
| [03:25] | And the shadow was good. | 影是好的 | 
| [03:28] | – Mom? – Yes, dear. | -妈妈 -怎么了 亲爱的 | 
| [03:30] | When do I get to save the world? | 我什么时候才能拯救世界 | 
| [03:33] | Soon. | 很快了 | 
| [03:34] | When the Book is finished, all will be clear. | 等书写完了 一切都会明了 | 
| [03:37] | Isn’t that right, honey? | 对不对 亲爱的 | 
| [03:44] | Where’s the happy birthday boy? | 小寿星在哪里 | 
| [03:47] | There you are. | 你在这啊 | 
| [03:50] | I baked your favorite. | 我做了你最喜欢的 | 
| [03:54] | Oh, fudge. I forgot the knife. | 坏了 我忘记拿刀了 | 
| [03:58] | Run! | 快跑 | 
| [03:59] | You’re not here to save the world, son. You’re here to end it. | 你不是来拯救世界的 儿子 你会毁灭它 | 
| [04:02] | You’re not the savior. You need to– | 你不是救世主 你得… | 
| [04:09] | Whoopsie daisy. | 哎呀 | 
| [04:12] | That was a close one. | 刚刚好悬 | 
| [04:15] | Today is the day, Elliot. The Book is complete. | 就是今天了 艾略特 书写完了 | 
| [04:18] | It’s your day to save the world. | 今天是你拯救世界的日子 | 
| [04:20] | It’s going to be fantastic! | 今天会很棒的 | 
| [04:25] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的 | 
| [04:27] | Come back down. | 快下来 | 
| [04:29] | This cake isn’t gonna eat itself. | 蛋糕等着你来吃呢 | 
| [04:33] | Elliot… | 艾略特 | 
| [04:34] | You get down here and you eat this fucking cake, Elliot! | 赶紧下来把这个破蛋糕吃了 艾略特 | 
| [04:45] | The past few days I’ve had the sinking feeling | 过去几天我一直有不祥的预感 | 
| [04:48] | the Cult of the Unwritten Book was active again. | 未尽之书教团又开始行动了 | 
| [04:51] | Feels different this time. | 这次感觉不同 | 
| [04:53] | Like the bastards might have actually pulled it off. | 感觉这群混蛋真的有可能成功 | 
| [04:58] | Signs are bloody everywhere, if you know where to look. | 到处都是征兆 如果你知道去哪找的话 | 
| [05:28] | “Who killed Cock Robin? | 谁杀死了知更鸟 | 
| [05:31] | ‘I,’ said the sparrow, ‘with my bow and arrow.'” | “是我” 麻雀说 “用我的弓和箭” | 
| [05:39] | “‘I,’ said the fly, ‘with my little eye, | “是我” 苍蝇说 “用我的小眼睛 | 
| [05:42] | ‘I saw him die.'” | 我看见他死去” | 
| [05:51] | “‘Who’ll dig his grave?’ | 谁来为他掘墓 | 
| [05:55] | ‘I,’ said the crow. ‘for I will bury him…'” | “是我” 猫头鹰说 “我来为他掘墓” | 
| [05:59] | Shit! “‘Where only death can grow!'” | 该死 “在只有死亡的地方” | 
| [06:43] | Daddy… | 爸爸 | 
| [06:45] | Can I nap with you? | 我能和你一起睡吗 | 
| [06:47] | Of course you can. Come here. | 当然可以 过来 | 
| [07:15] | What the fuck? | 怎么搞的 | 
| [07:16] | Hey, Jane. I didn’t… Wait. | 简 我没有 等等 | 
| [07:17] | Don’t fucking touch me! | 别他妈碰我 | 
| [07:20] | – Don’t talk to me! – Okay. | -别和我说话 -好吧 | 
| [07:21] | – Okay, Jane… – I’m not Jane. I’m fucking Hammerhead. | -简 -我不是简 我他妈是铁头 | 
| [07:32] | And your wife, Sheryl. How did you meet her? | 你的妻子 雪莉 你们是怎么认识的 | 
| [07:37] | Bishop John Carroll High School. | 约翰·卡罗尔主教高中 | 
| [07:39] | Class of ’46. | 46届 | 
| [07:40] | We were high school sweethearts. | 我们是高中情侣 | 
| [07:45] | And when did you meet Staff Sergeant John Bowers? | 那你是什么时候认识约翰·鲍尔斯中士的 | 
| [07:49] | – Excuse me? – John Bowers. | -你说什么 -约翰·鲍尔斯 | 
| [07:52] | He was your mechanic. | 他是你的机师 | 
| [07:54] | Fuck you. | 去你的 | 
| [08:02] | What happened last night? | 昨晚发生了什么 | 
| [08:04] | Why was Jane in my room? | 为什么简在我屋里 | 
| [08:06] | I told you not to talk to me. | 我跟你说了别和我说话 | 
| [08:07] | And I hear you. But, can you at least tell me why Jane was in my room? | 我知道 但至少告诉我为什么简在我屋里吧 | 
| [08:11] | That wasn’t Jane. | 那不是简 | 
| [08:13] | Jane’s taking a time out. | 简暂时休息 | 
| [08:16] | That was Baby Doll and she fucked up, too. That’s why I’m here. | 那是小宝贝 她也搞砸了 所以我出来了 | 
| [08:19] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 | 
| [08:21] | – Ya think? – What? What did I do? | -你觉得呢 -什么 我做了什么 | 
| [08:25] | Paraguay. | 巴拉圭 | 
| [08:26] | Paraguay? What about Paraguay? | 巴拉圭 巴拉圭怎么了 | 
| [08:29] | I’m not your therapist. You figure it out. | 我不是你的心理医生 你自己想去 | 
| [08:34] | Just to get us up to date on the Chief’s possible whereabouts, | 给大家说明一下首席可能会在的地方 | 
| [08:37] | there are 37 known dimensions in the universe. | 这个宇宙中有37个已知的不同维度 | 
| [08:41] | As you can see, I’ve mapped them. | 正如你们所见 我绘制了地图 | 
| [08:43] | Our challenge as a team, is to pinpoint– | 我们这个小队面临的挑战 就是找出… | 
| [08:48] | – Yes? – We’re not a team. | -怎么了 -我们不是一个小队 | 
| [08:50] | You keep saying we’re a team. We’re not a team. | 你一直说我们是小队 但我们不是小队 | 
| [08:53] | You wanna find the Chief, don’t you? I know I do. | 你想要找到首席 对吗 我知道我想 | 
| [08:56] | Larry? Cliff? What about you? | 拉瑞 克里夫 你们呢 | 
| [08:58] | Do you wanna find the Chief? | 你们想要找到首席吗 | 
| [09:01] | Sure. | 想吧 | 
| [09:03] | See? | 你看 | 
| [09:04] | A group of people… | 一伙人 | 
| [09:06] | A common goal. | 一个共同目标 | 
| [09:07] | Looks like a team to me. | 在我看来就是一个小队 | 
| [09:08] | Yeah… | 好吧 | 
| [09:10] | – Where’s Rita? – I’m right here. | -瑞塔在哪 -我就在这 | 
| [09:13] | I guess my invite got stuck at Western Union | 我猜我的邀请函被邮局滞留了 | 
| [09:16] | or is this what passes as a cold shoulder nowadays? | 还是说这年头受冷落就是这样的 | 
| [09:21] | Neither. | 都不是 | 
| [09:22] | It’s a meeting about where we stand in search for the Chief. | 这是关于我们搜寻首席的现状的会议 | 
| [09:26] | Apparently, there’s 37 dimensions. | 据说有37个维度呢 | 
| [09:28] | I see that, yes. | 我看到了 | 
| [09:30] | Rita, you’re welcome to sit in if you want, | 瑞塔 如果你想的话 欢迎加入 | 
| [09:32] | but I just figured, given our conversation, | 但我只是觉得 鉴于我们之前的谈话 | 
| [09:34] | you’d probably wanna sit this one out. | 你可能不想插手这事 | 
| [09:37] | You know, not being into it and all. | 你知道的 因为你不感兴趣之类的 | 
| [09:40] | But I’m sure we can think of something for you to do if you want. | 但如果你想的话 我们应该能给你找点事做 | 
| [09:47] | Where was I? | 我说到哪了 | 
| [09:48] | – If we look at the fundamentals… – Jesus, fuck. | -如果我们看最基本的… -老天啊 | 
| [09:50] | …at the subatomic level and the atomic level… | 在亚原子与原子级别上… | 
| [09:53] | Thanks for standing up for a gal, Larry. | 真感谢你为女士出头 拉瑞 | 
| [09:54] | Remind me never to count on you for anything. | 提醒我绝不要指望你做任何事 | 
| [09:58] | Not in the mood, Rita. Not today. | 我没这心情 瑞塔 今天不行 | 
| [10:00] | Of course not. You’re on his side. | 当然不行 你站在他那边 | 
| [10:02] | Oh, right. You want me to pretend Vic was lying about you. | 是吗 你想让我假装维克是在诬陷你吗 | 
| [10:05] | Just try supporting me for once. | 支持我一下不行吗 | 
| [10:08] | Jane has Cliff. Who do I get? | 简有克里夫 我有谁 | 
| [10:10] | You think I have a choice? | 你觉得我有选择吗 | 
| [10:13] | This thing inside me wants to be involved. | 是我体内的这个东西想要参与 | 
| [10:15] | – Just– – Caulder! | -你只要… -考尔德 | 
| [10:18] | Who is that? | 那是谁 | 
| [10:20] | Caulder! You old cunt. | 考尔德 你个老贱人 | 
| [10:24] | Where the hell are you? | 你在哪儿 | 
| [10:26] | The Cult of the Unwritten Book’s on the march. | 未尽之书教团开始行动了 | 
| [10:29] | Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思 先生 | 
| [10:31] | – Caulder! – Sir! | -考尔德 -先生 | 
| [10:34] | Niles Caulder isn’t here. | 奈尔斯·考尔德不在这里 | 
| [10:37] | Where the hell is he? | 他在哪儿 | 
| [10:39] | We don’t know where he is, | 我们不知道他在哪里 | 
| [10:41] | or for that matter, when he’ll be back. | 除此之外 也不知道他什么时候会回来 | 
| [10:43] | But, if you’d like to leave a message, maybe tell us who you are– | 但如果你想留言 或许告诉我们你是谁 | 
| [10:47] | A message? Sure. | 留言 好 | 
| [10:50] | How’s this? “Dear, Caulder, you wanker, | 这样如何 亲爱的考尔德 你个混球 | 
| [10:52] | I need my penny you nicked. | 把你偷走的钱还给我 | 
| [10:54] | ‘Cause the world’s about to fucking end. Again.” | 因为这个世界又要完蛋了 | 
| [10:57] | Signed, “Your old pal, Kip.” | 署名 你的老友吉卜 | 
| [10:59] | That’s your name? Kip? | 你的名字叫吉卜吗 | 
| [11:02] | Name’s Kipling. Willoughby Kipling. | 我叫吉卜林 威洛比·吉卜林 | 
| [11:04] | Knights Templar, in case you’re wondering. | 如果你们想知道的话 我是圣殿骑士团的人 | 
| [11:07] | Don’t suppose that means anything to either of you. | 你们俩应该都没听说过 | 
| [11:10] | I’m very big in the world of, shall we say, international strangeness. | 这么说吧 我在跨国怪诞的世界里鼎鼎有名 | 
| [11:14] | So go ahead. Check me out. | 去查查我吧 | 
| [11:17] | In the meantime, I’ll be in that bag of goat shit’s office. | 与此同时 我会在那个破烂办公室里 | 
| [11:21] | Saving the world. | 拯救世界 | 
| [11:33] | So Caulder never told any of you freaks | 考尔德从来没和你们几个怪胎 | 
| [11:36] | about the Cult of the Unwritten Book? | 提过未尽之书教团吗 | 
| [11:38] | The who of the what? | 什么书什么团 | 
| [11:39] | What’s the Cult of the Unwritten Book? | 未尽之书教团是什么 | 
| [11:41] | Goddamn nightmare, for starters. | 首先 他们就是恶梦 | 
| [11:44] | They’re hellbent on bringing out the destruction of the world. | 他们一心想要毁灭世界 | 
| [11:47] | The Book, which they believe to be the word of God, | 他们相信未尽之书是神道 | 
| [11:49] | is being written as we speak. | 而那本书现正在编写中 | 
| [11:51] | Once it’s completed, | 一旦完成了 | 
| [11:53] | the Cult will attempt to read it. | 教团将会尝试阅读 | 
| [11:55] | If successful, the Eye will be summoned. | 如果成功了 会召唤出魔眼 | 
| [11:57] | The Decreator. | 就是灭物主 | 
| [12:00] | And the world will be unmade. | 世界将会被毁灭 | 
| [12:03] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁 | 
| [12:04] | Is he someone’s uncle? | 他是谁的叔叔吗 | 
| [12:06] | There you are. | 找到了 | 
| [12:08] | The Little Sisters of our Lady of the Razor paid me a visit this morning. | 今天早上 剃刀女神的小姐妹来找我 | 
| [12:12] | Nuns. | 尼姑 | 
| [12:13] | A straight razor in each hand. | 每人手持一把剃刀 | 
| [12:16] | Cut through walls. | 切墙而入 | 
| [12:18] | Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know it’s a sign. | 一看就知道这是个征兆 | 
| [12:21] | Book is close to being finished. | 未尽之书就快写完了 | 
| [12:28] | So… | 那么 | 
| [12:29] | We need to find the Book… | 我们得找到那本书 | 
| [12:32] | before the Cult finds him. | 赶在教团之前找到他 | 
| [12:33] | Wait. What do you mean “him”? | 等等 你说”他”是什么意思 | 
| [12:35] | – Yeah. The Book’s a person. – That makes no sense. | -那本书是一个人 -这不合逻辑 | 
| [12:38] | And where’s this Book? | 这本书在哪里 | 
| [12:41] | Baphomet will tell us. | 鲍芙默会告诉我们的 | 
| [12:42] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [12:45] | The Oracle. She’s coming. | 神谕者 她来了 | 
| [12:49] | Is anything gonna make sense today? | 今天有什么事是符合逻辑的吗 | 
| [12:58] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 | 
| [13:00] | ♪After nine days♪ | ♪过了九天♪ | 
| [13:02] | ♪They let the horse run free♪ | ♪人们让马儿尽情驰骋♪ | 
| [13:04] | ♪Because the Book Was nearly complete♪ | ♪因为未尽之书即将完成♪ | 
| [13:08] | ♪There is a mommy and daddy♪ | ♪妈妈和爸爸♪ | 
| [13:10] | ♪Ready and happy for Elliot♪ | ♪准备就绪 欢欣雀跃 艾略特♪ | 
| [13:13] | ♪To be the one♪ | ♪即将成为那个人♪ | 
| [13:16] | ♪In the suburb of Salt Lake♪ | ♪盐湖郊外♪ | 
| [13:20] | ♪In the family of Patterson♪ | ♪帕特森家中♪ | 
| [13:24] | ♪And the Gates are opening wide♪ | ♪大门正敞开♪ | 
| [13:28] | ♪To the city of Nurnheim♪ | ♪通向纳恩海姆之城♪ | 
| [13:32] | ♪No matter how hard you try♪ | ♪无论你们多努力♪ | 
| [13:35] | ♪Time is not on your side♪ | ♪时间也不够了♪ | 
| [13:40] | ♪Because I’ve been to The desert on a horse with no name♪ | ♪因为我骑着无名之马去过沙漠♪ | 
| [13:43] | I say fuck that limey and the horse head he rode in on. | 要我说 去他的英国佬和他的马头坐骑 | 
| [13:46] | She’s not wrong. | 她没说错 | 
| [13:47] | Some Mr. Bean guy comes in off the street | 某个憨豆先生从街上走进来 | 
| [13:49] | and we abandon the search for the Chief? | 我们就放弃搜寻首席了吗 | 
| [13:51] | Exactly. We’re not superheroes. | 没错 我们又不是超级英雄 | 
| [13:53] | No one’s forcing you to be a part of this. | 没人强迫你参与 | 
| [13:55] | We know where you stand. | 我们知道你的立场 | 
| [13:57] | Does his story check out? | 他说的话核实了吗 | 
| [13:59] | Ish. He is a member of the Knights Templar. | 差不多吧 他的确是圣殿骑士团的成员 | 
| [14:02] | And an established Chaos Magician, | 并且是一位知名混沌魔术师 | 
| [14:04] | which explains some of the weird stuff we’ve seen so far. | 这就解释了我们目前为止看到的一些怪事 | 
| [14:07] | But there are a few gaps in his past. | 但是他的过去也有一些空白的地方 | 
| [14:09] | And some shadows. | 一些阴暗的地方 | 
| [14:10] | And we’re supposed to just believe drunk David Copperfield | 难道我们就这样相信酒鬼大卫·科波菲尔说的 | 
| [14:12] | that the world’s gonna end? | 世界要毁灭了吗 | 
| [14:14] | I don’t know if I trust Kipling, | 我说不好我是否相信吉卜林 | 
| [14:17] | but I believe the horse head. | 但我相信那个马头 | 
| [14:23] | Keep chatting. Take your time. | 继续聊 不着急 | 
| [14:26] | It’s not as though we’re trying to… | 反正我们又不是要去… | 
| [14:29] | halt the apocalypse or anything. | 阻止世界末日什么的 | 
| [14:34] | You believe a blue horse head. | 你相信蓝色马头的话 | 
| [14:38] | I do. | 我相信 | 
| [14:40] | I just don’t understand anything anymore. | 我真是什么都不明白了 | 
| [14:47] | We’re in. | 我们加入 | 
| [14:49] | Glad you could fit it in your schedule. | 很高兴你们能挤出时间来 | 
| [15:00] | – What is that? – What’s it look like, metal tits? | -那是什么 -看起来像什么 金属奶子 | 
| [15:05] | It’s a door. | 是一扇门 | 
| [15:06] | Go through it and you find the Book, Elliot. | 穿过它就能找到那本书 艾略特 | 
| [15:09] | So you smoke a couple of cancer sticks | 你抽几根癌症棒 | 
| [15:11] | and suddenly you can open a door to anywhere? | 突然就能打开一扇任意门 | 
| [15:14] | You think that’s tobacco? | 你以为那是烟草吗 | 
| [15:17] | Fuck it. Let’s party. | 不管了 咱们上 | 
| [15:19] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [15:33] | Ugh. What on earth was that? | 那是什么鬼东西 | 
| [15:36] | Two grams of Michelangelo’s ashes. | 两克米开朗基罗的骨灰 | 
| [15:39] | You are not well. | 你不正常 | 
| [15:41] | Close the portal. Close the portal. | 关上传送门 关上传送门 | 
| [15:43] | Close the portal! | 关上传送门 | 
| [15:44] | – You give me back my Book. – Fuck off, shitbird! | -把书还给我 -滚开 蠢货 | 
| [15:58] | Dear God. | 老天啊 | 
| [15:59] | Let go of me. | 放开我 | 
| [16:01] | It’s a cloaking spell. | 这是隐藏法术 | 
| [16:03] | Hides him from the Cult. Buys us time to complete the job. | 让教团找不到他 为我们争取时间完成任务 | 
| [16:06] | We saved the kid. What else is there? | 我们救了这孩子 还要干什么 | 
| [16:08] | Now we kill him. | 现在我们杀了他 | 
| [16:10] | – And burn him. – No way. Not happening. | -然后烧了他 -没门 你别想 | 
| [16:12] | – No! – We do not kill kids. | -不 -我们不杀孩子 | 
| [16:13] | Or burn books. He’s both. | 我们也不烧书 他两者都是 | 
| [16:15] | Folks, now is not the time to start throwing spanners. | 伙计们 现在可不是捣乱的时候 | 
| [16:19] | If he gets read, | 如果他被读了 | 
| [16:21] | it’s Katy bar the bloody door. | 麻烦就大了 | 
| [16:22] | Then we stop him from being read. | 那我们就阻止任何人读他 | 
| [16:23] | – There has to be another way. – Yeah, sure. | -一定还有别的办法 -当然了 | 
| [16:26] | It’s easy. All we have to do | 很简单 我们只需要 | 
| [16:27] | is close the bloody Gates to Nurnheim. | 关上通往纳恩海姆的门 | 
| [16:29] | And after that we can cure cancer. | 之后顺便把癌症也治愈了吧 | 
| [16:31] | What the hell is Nurnheim? | 纳恩海姆是什么玩意儿 | 
| [16:33] | Nurnheim is the ghost of a city destroyed centuries ago. | 纳恩海姆是一座数世纪前就被摧毁的鬼城 | 
| [16:37] | Cult was trying to read him, that’s where they come from. | 想要读他的教团就是从那来的 | 
| [16:40] | Okay. So we close the Gate. How hard could it be? | 那我们就去把门关上 能有多难 | 
| [16:43] | The Gates… | 门 | 
| [16:44] | are not Gates. It’s a stigmata on a person on their hands. | 不是真正的门 是一个人手上的圣痕 | 
| [16:48] | And as the Gates open, more assassins are unleashed. | 门逐渐开启 会放出更多的刺客 | 
| [16:52] | Assassins? | 刺客 | 
| [16:53] | Yeah, and I don’t mean MILFs with cleavers. Look… | 嗯 我指的不是亮着凶器的人妻 | 
| [16:56] | The only way to close the Gates | 关上门的唯一办法 | 
| [16:59] | is to find the person with the stigmata and sew the wound shut. | 就是找到有圣痕的人并将伤口缝上 | 
| [17:03] | Any of you know how to sew? | 你们有人会缝纫吗 | 
| [17:09] | Suddenly I’m useful. | 突然我能派上用场了 | 
| [17:11] | To fight assassins. Of course. | 偏偏是和刺客作战 | 
| [17:14] | I can knit. | 我会编织 | 
| [17:18] | I knit, okay? | 我会编织 好吗 | 
| [17:26] | Dental floss? | 牙线 | 
| [17:27] | Janis Joplin’s dental floss. | 詹尼斯·乔普林的牙线 | 
| [17:29] | The strongest known spiritual thread in the world, | 世上最强的灵魂线 | 
| [17:31] | the only thing powerful enough to sew the Gates shut. | 唯一有威力能将门缝合的东西 | 
| [17:34] | Now, listen closely. | 认真听好 | 
| [17:37] | Don’t be idiots. Don’t fart around. | 别犯傻 别胡搞 | 
| [17:39] | Just close the Gates. | 去把门关上 | 
| [17:43] | I’m going with Hammerhead. | 我和铁头一起去 | 
| [17:45] | This place will be crawling with assassins. | 这地方肯定满是刺客 | 
| [17:47] | I should go. | 应该我去 | 
| [17:48] | Okay, except, I’m going with Hammerhead. | 好吧 但是 我和铁头一起去 | 
| [17:52] | Okay. Cliff goes with Hammerhead. | 好吧 克里夫和铁头一起去 | 
| [17:53] | The rest of us will stay here and protect the kid. | 我们留在这里保护那孩子 | 
| [17:55] | Exactly where are these Gates? | 门到底在哪 | 
| [17:58] | Good question. | 问到点上了 | 
| [18:00] | This will tell us where. | 这个会告诉我们在哪 | 
| [18:02] | Fuck it all. My last piece. | 管它的 这是我最后一片了 | 
| [18:05] | – Chewing gum? – “Knowing gum.” | -口香糖 -知识糖 | 
| [18:07] | It’ll give me the answer. | 它会告诉我答案 | 
| [18:11] | Where can we find the Gates of Nurnheim? | 我们到哪去找纳恩海姆之门 | 
| [18:23] | He swallowed it. | 他咽下去了 | 
| [18:25] | Was that on purpose? | 是故意的吗 | 
| [18:26] | That never digests, you know. It’s in there forever now. | 口香糖消化不了 要永远留在肚子里了 | 
| [18:31] | Got it. | 知道了 | 
| [18:37] | Thank you, Flit. | 谢谢你 飞掠 | 
| [18:39] | Okay, Hammerhead. | 好了 铁头 | 
| [18:40] | Before the world ends, | 在世界毁灭之前 | 
| [18:41] | you mind telling me what put me on your shit list? | 能告诉我为什么你讨厌我吗 | 
| [18:44] | And what the hell Paraguay means? | 巴拉圭又怎么了 | 
| [18:47] | Fuck! | 我操 | 
| [18:48] | – What? – If I tell you, will you leave me alone? | -怎么了 -我告诉你 你能别缠着我吗 | 
| [18:51] | Sure. | 行 | 
| [18:53] | Paraguay was an eye-opener. | 巴拉圭让我看清了你 | 
| [18:54] | All that carnage, the blood. | 杀了那么多人 鲜血淋漓 | 
| [18:57] | You had Jane conned pretty good, but I know better. | 你骗得了简 但是骗不了我 | 
| [19:01] | Cliff, you’re a fucking monster. | 克里夫 你禽兽不如 | 
| [19:03] | You’re just another bundle of toxic masculinity. | 你只是个粗鲁的男人而已 | 
| [19:07] | That’s rich coming from someone who calls themself “Hammerhead.” | 你自称”铁头” 还好意思这样说我 | 
| [19:12] | I’ve seen you in action. | 我见过你动手 | 
| [19:13] | You’re every bit as aggressive as I am. | 你和我一样心狠手辣 | 
| [19:16] | The difference is I exist for a reason. | 区别在于 我的存在是有原因的 | 
| [19:20] | What the fuck is your excuse? | 你有什么借口 | 
| [19:34] | We need to be prepared in case they can’t close the Gates. | 万一他们没能把门关上 我们得做好准备 | 
| [19:38] | Or the magic cloaking doesn’t work. | 或者隐藏法术没起作用 | 
| [19:40] | This was never just about relying on your magic. | 一开始就没想依靠你的魔法 | 
| [19:43] | We’re prepared to fight. | 我们准备好战斗了 | 
| [19:45] | I’ll secure the perimeter | 我去检查一圈 | 
| [19:46] | and make sure everything is locked up tight. | 确保各处都锁好了 | 
| [19:49] | Larry… | 拉瑞 | 
| [19:51] | Can you stay close to the kid in case anything gets through us? | 万一有人闯入 你能在那孩子身边保护他吗 | 
| [19:54] | Sure. | 行 | 
| [19:57] | I need hot sauce. | 我需要辣椒酱 | 
| [20:00] | Check the fridge upstairs. | 去楼上冰箱里找 | 
| [20:04] | You think Larry is different from me? | 你觉得拉瑞和我不同 | 
| [20:07] | He’ll be the first to tell you he’s no hero. None of us are. | 他会第一个告诉你他不是英雄 我们都不是 | 
| [20:10] | I don’t see it that way. | 我不这样想 | 
| [20:11] | You can’t make us into something we’re not, Vic. | 你不能改变我们的本性 维克 | 
| [20:14] | No matter how much you have to prove– | 不管你想要证明什么 | 
| [20:16] | I’m not here to prove anything. | 我什么都不想证明 | 
| [20:18] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 | 
| [20:20] | You know what? Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 | 
| [20:21] | Maybe Larry’s not a hero. | 也许拉瑞不是英雄 | 
| [20:26] | But that thing inside him is. | 但他体内的东西是 | 
| [20:30] | It might also be insane. | 也有可能是疯子 | 
| [20:47] | Look at this fucking place. | 瞧瞧这鬼地方 | 
| [20:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [21:07] | How many lives were wrecked here, you think? | 你觉得这里摧残了多少生命 | 
| [21:10] | In the shadows? | 在阴影里 | 
| [21:14] | I’m a little too busy in my own slasher flick here | 我正忙着欣赏独家惊悚片 | 
| [21:17] | to get into all that now. | 没空考虑那些 | 
| [21:23] | Hello? Who’s in there? | 有人吗 谁在里面 | 
| [21:28] | Hey. Easy. Whoa, whoa, padre. We’re here to help stitch you up. | 没事 神父 我们是来帮你缝合的 | 
| [21:31] | Me llamo Cliff. | 我叫克里夫 | 
| [21:33] | Cliff. Well, that’s all the Spanish I got. | 克里夫 我就会这一句西班牙语 | 
| [21:38] | Right. Let’s keep it short and sweet. | 好了 赶紧弄完了事 | 
| [21:42] | All right. Hammerhead, you ready? | 铁头 准备好了吗 | 
| [21:45] | Hammerhead? | 铁头 | 
| [21:46] | Hammerhead, help me close this guy’s stupid hand gate things! | 铁头 帮我关上这人的手门 | 
| [21:51] | Right. | 好 | 
| [21:55] | Here. | 来 | 
| [21:57] | Let me help you, motherfucker! | 我来帮你 混账东西 | 
| [21:59] | Just like you helped all those people who trusted you! | 就像你帮那些信任你的人一样 | 
| [22:02] | What the hell are you doing– | 你要干什么 | 
| [22:03] | She trusted you! | 她信任你 | 
| [22:05] | I don’t know what happened to you, | 我不知道你经历过什么 | 
| [22:07] | but this isn’t about that. | 但这事和那些没有关系 | 
| [22:09] | Fuck you! | 去你的 | 
| [22:15] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 | 
| [22:22] | Oh, shit. | 我操 | 
| [22:24] | Is this Nurnheim? | 这里是纳恩海姆吗 | 
| [22:27] | Are we in goddamn Nurnheim? | 我们在该死的纳恩海姆吗 | 
| [22:32] | This isn’t snow. | 这不是雪 | 
| [22:33] | You really shit the bed on this one, didn’t you? | 你这次可真是闯大祸了 对吧 | 
| [22:36] | That fucknut magician gave us one job. | 那个疯癫法师就给了我们这一个任务 | 
| [22:39] | To stop the end of the world. But, no… | 阻止世界末日 但是不行 | 
| [22:42] | You had to kick the Gate wide open and drag me with you! | 你非得一脚把门踹开 还把我也拉上 | 
| [22:45] | – I’m sorry, sir. – Wait. Which one are you? | -对不起 先生 -等等 你是哪个 | 
| [22:49] | Penny Farthing, sir. | 我是佩妮·法辛 先生 | 
| [22:51] | Please don’t hurt me, sir. | 请不要伤害我 先生 | 
| [22:52] | Where’s Hammerhead? | 铁头呢 | 
| [22:54] | I’m stuck in Nurnheim | 我被困在纳恩海姆 | 
| [22:56] | and I don’t even get to yell at Hammerhead? | 却连铁头都骂不成了吗 | 
| [22:58] | I’m sorry, sir. Hammerhead has been relieved. | 对不起 先生 铁头去休息了 | 
| [23:02] | The church was too provocative. | 教堂对她来说太刺激了 | 
| [23:06] | God damn it! | 他妈的 | 
| [23:09] | You feel like we’ve seen this place before? | 你觉得这地方眼熟吗 | 
| [23:11] | No, sir. I’m sorry. | 没有 先生 对不起 | 
| [23:14] | Say you’re sorry one more time. | 再说一遍对不起我就… | 
| [23:16] | Interlopers! | 闯入者 | 
| [23:17] | You have no business here. | 你们不该来这里 | 
| [23:20] | That is technically true. | 严格来说是的 | 
| [23:22] | You will come with us. | 你们要跟我们走 | 
| [23:25] | All right. Penny, you ready to fight? | 好的 彭妮 准备好战斗了吗 | 
| [23:27] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 | 
| [23:32] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 | 
| [23:34] | Okay, you know you fucked all the way up now. | 好的 你知道你可是搞砸了 | 
| [23:38] | You’re pissing me off even more than she did. | 你比她还让我生气 | 
| [23:44] | Nurnheim sucks. | 纳恩海姆糟透了 | 
| [24:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [24:36] | Nothing guards a threshold | 没有什么东西会比 | 
| [24:38] | like a rosary that’s been enchanted and spiced. | 被施了法并加了香料的玫瑰更能保护结界 | 
| [24:41] | And one on each door. | 每个门放一朵 | 
| [24:43] | If they can get through that, grab the kid, | 如果他们还能通过 抓到这孩子 | 
| [24:45] | well, fuck it all. | 那么 不管了 | 
| [24:47] | World’s meant to end. | 世界注定要毁灭 | 
| [24:49] | That incantation… | 那个咒语 | 
| [24:52] | “Love Me Do.” Or a reasonable facsimile. | 《爱我吧》 或者类似的吧 | 
| [24:56] | “Hard Day’s Night” is much stronger, but… | 《一夜狂欢》法力更强 但是 | 
| [25:00] | can never remember the words. | 我记不下所有的词 | 
| [25:03] | Don’t question the magic. | 不要质疑魔法 | 
| [25:06] | Worked well for us so far, hasn’t it? | 目前为止都很有效 不是吗 | 
| [25:09] | I’m sorry. You really think this is gonna save me? | 对不起 你真的觉得这可以救我吗 | 
| [25:14] | I’ve done all I can, boy. | 我已经尽我所能了 孩子 | 
| [25:17] | Let’s be honest, | 实话实说 | 
| [25:18] | I’m half pissed and the rest of you lot are jarringly incompetent. | 我对你们这些人的无能感到生气 | 
| [25:22] | But, uh, good luck to us all, eh? | 但是 祝我们好运吧 | 
| [25:30] | Grid, run a system evaluation. | 栅网 运行系统评估 | 
| [25:32] | Category, integrated weapons. | 类别 综合武器 | 
| [25:37] | We all locked up? | 门窗锁好了吗 | 
| [25:39] | As good as a rickety old house can be. | 作为一座陈旧的老房子 锁的够严实了 | 
| [25:42] | I’d be happier knowing | 我会更高兴知道 | 
| [25:43] | that your friends have got the Gates closed. | 你的朋友们把门关上了 | 
| [25:50] | You stoned? | 你醉了吗 | 
| [25:52] | Running a weapons inventory. | 正在运行武器检查 | 
| [25:56] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [25:58] | Scotch. Check. | 苏格兰威士忌 有了 | 
| [26:00] | Vodka. Check. | 伏特加 有了 | 
| [26:01] | Bourbon. Check. | 波旁 有了 | 
| [26:03] | Gin. Check. | 杜松子酒 有了 | 
| [26:06] | Are you sure you don’t want a clear head | 你确定你不想保持头脑清醒 | 
| [26:07] | in case we have to throw down later? | 万一我们过会儿要打架 | 
| [26:09] | God, no. | 天 不要 | 
| [26:12] | If we’re fighting, I wanna be properly rat-assed. | 如果我们要打架 我想还是喝两口助兴好 | 
| [26:15] | No. | 不用 | 
| [26:18] | So, what’s your plan? | 所以 你有什么计划 | 
| [26:21] | You zap everything that comes through that door? | 你攻击所有从那扇门过来的东西 | 
| [26:23] | Zap? Yeah, amongst other things. | 攻击 没错 加上其他事情 | 
| [26:26] | A lot of faith to put in gadgets. | 你对你这些小玩意很有信心啊 | 
| [26:28] | The Book’s not being hunted by a pack of muggers. | 来抢书的可不是一群流氓强盗 | 
| [26:31] | I’ll take science over | 我觉得科学的东西 | 
| [26:32] | whatever it is that you do any day of the week. | 要比你这些天花里胡哨的魔法强多了 | 
| [26:34] | Nobody’s rooting harder for you than I. | 没人比我更支持你了 | 
| [26:37] | But if your science and my whatever it is that I do don’t work… | 但如果你的科学和我做的事没用的话 | 
| [26:41] | we’re gonna have to reexamine our options. | 我们需要重新考虑对策 | 
| [26:44] | Are you talking about killing the kid? | 你是说杀死那个小孩 | 
| [26:46] | I’m talking about destroying the Book. | 我是说毁掉那本书 | 
| [26:48] | That Book has a name. | 那本书有名字 | 
| [26:50] | Elliot. | 艾略特 | 
| [26:51] | And there is no way I’m killing him. Or anyone for that matter. | 我不可能杀了他 更不会杀任何人 | 
| [26:54] | ‘Cause you’re a hero. | 因为你是个英雄 | 
| [26:55] | And what are you exactly? Seriously? | 而你又算什么 真的 | 
| [26:57] | How the hell did Niles ever get mixed up with you? | 奈尔斯到底怎么认识你的 | 
| [27:00] | The man that I’ve known since I was six | 那个我从六岁就熟知的人 | 
| [27:02] | wouldn’t even dream of what you’re suggesting. | 根本不会考虑你的提议 | 
| [27:06] | Sounds like you and I | 听起来你和我认识的 | 
| [27:08] | know two different Niles Caulders. | 奈尔斯·考尔德不是一个人 | 
| [27:12] | You and the rest of those idiots | 你和剩下的那些傻瓜们 | 
| [27:16] | have your “Chief.” | 有你们的”首席” | 
| [27:18] | A kindly uncle, quick with a pat on the back | 一位可亲的叔叔 轻轻地拍拍背 | 
| [27:20] | and some friendly advice. | 给一些友好的建议 | 
| [27:21] | And you’ve got Niles, the cold-blooded killer? | 所以你碰到的奈尔斯是个冷血杀手 | 
| [27:24] | I’ve got a man | 我碰到的他是一个 | 
| [27:25] | who’ll make the decisions | 会做出决定 | 
| [27:26] | that have to be made to keep the world spinning. | 来维持世界运转的人 | 
| [27:28] | A man who’s willing to live with | 是一个愿意忍受那些决定带来的后果 | 
| [27:30] | those decisions and forever be haunted by them. | 并永远被它们纠缠的人 | 
| [27:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [27:35] | You’re young. | 你还年轻 | 
| [27:37] | You can afford to be a little stupid. | 犯个蠢也没什么关系 | 
| [27:40] | If you’re lucky, | 要是你走运 | 
| [27:42] | maybe you’ll live a little longer. | 兴许还可以活久一点 | 
| [27:45] | Maybe they’ll pack you into a few dark corners. | 也许他们会带你去一些黑暗的角落 | 
| [27:48] | Then you may surprise yourself | 到时候你真正的能力 | 
| [27:51] | what you’re really capable of. | 会让你自己都大吃一惊的 | 
| [28:07] | Maybe you shouldn’t have your phone on. | 也许你应该把手机关了 | 
| [28:09] | Someone could track us. | 会有人追踪到我们的 | 
| [28:15] | That’s a beauty. | 漂亮 | 
| [28:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [28:19] | Fixed it up together. | 任何事情我们都一起解决 | 
| [28:22] | All three of us. Couple hours a day. | 我们三个人 每天都混在一起几个小时 | 
| [28:26] | We did everything together. | 做什么事都在一起 | 
| [28:30] | I’m sorry, Elliot. | 抱歉 艾略特 | 
| [28:34] | You know, they were my only friends. | 他们是我为数不多的几个朋友 | 
| [28:38] | I don’t even know if they loved me. | 我不知道他们是否爱我 | 
| [28:44] | They told me I had a destiny. | 他们告诉我 我有自己的命运 | 
| [28:47] | I was gonna be a hero. | 我会成为一个英雄 | 
| [28:49] | Save the world. | 拯救世界 | 
| [28:52] | But this, I… | 但这…我… | 
| [28:55] | I don’t want this. | 我并不想要这个 | 
| [28:56] | I hate that word. | 我讨厌那个词 | 
| [28:59] | “Hero.” | “英雄” | 
| [29:01] | It’s dangerous. | 这很危险 | 
| [29:02] | A title other people hang on you | 不过是人们给你挂上的头衔 | 
| [29:05] | and you’re supposed to carry it around. | 你就走到哪儿都要顶着它 | 
| [29:07] | But that’s what you all are, right? | 但这不就是你一直以来的样子吗 是吗 | 
| [29:10] | No. | 不 | 
| [29:15] | I tried being a hero once and I destroyed everything I had. | 我曾试过做英雄 到最后我却变得一无所有 | 
| [29:21] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 | 
| [29:24] | Lucky? | 幸运 | 
| [29:25] | You can’t live for other people. | 你不能为了别人而活 | 
| [29:27] | You have to be true to yourself. | 你必须要直面自己 | 
| [29:29] | You’re learning that now. | 你现在已经学到了 | 
| [29:31] | Took me a lifetime to figure that out. | 但我却用了一辈子才明白这个道理 | 
| [29:33] | I don’t have a lifetime. | 我没有什么时间了 | 
| [29:36] | You heard Kipling. The Cult’s after me. | 你听到吉卜林的话了 教团正在找我 | 
| [29:39] | They’re gonna take me, they’re gonna read me and we die. | 他们会抓走我 读我 然后我们就完了 | 
| [29:41] | – You don’t know that. – I should’ve just stayed at home. | -你怎么知道 -我应该呆在家里的 | 
| [29:44] | Let them read me, get it over with. | 让他们读我 一了百了 | 
| [29:45] | Don’t say that, Elliot. Try to have a little faith. | 别这么说 艾略特 有点信心 | 
| [29:50] | Faith? | 信心 | 
| [29:52] | I just saw my fucking mom slit my dad’s throat! | 我亲眼看着我妈割了我爸的喉咙 | 
| [29:55] | Fuck your faith! | 去你妈的信心 | 
| [29:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [29:57] | The whole world’s gonna end ’cause of me. | 因为我 这个世界要终结了 | 
| [30:00] | Maybe I should just take care of this on my own. | 也许我该自己解决这个问题 | 
| [30:02] | Just fucking kill myself. | 直接自杀就完了 | 
| [30:22] | John Bowers. He was your mechanic. | 约翰·鲍尔斯 他是你的机修师 | 
| [30:24] | Yes, I know who he is. I just don’t feel like talking about him. | 我知道他是谁 但我不想谈他 | 
| [30:28] | – And why is that? – Because it’s pointless. | -为什么 -因为没有意义 | 
| [30:31] | I don’t think you believe that. | 我不觉得你是这么认为的 | 
| [30:34] | How many times do we have to go into my past? | 我们还要再回顾我的过去几次 | 
| [30:37] | The people I know– | 我认识的那个人 | 
| [30:38] | Oh, God. | 天哪 | 
| [30:39] | or knew had nothing to do with this. | 或者曾经认识的那个人 与此事无关 | 
| [30:41] | This is the result of catching a bad ride. | 我只是因为一次飞行任务失败而已 | 
| [30:43] | Do you want the world to end? | 你想让世界终结吗 | 
| [30:45] | Is that it? | 这就是你的目的吗 | 
| [30:47] | You think that’ll get you out of me for good? | 你以为这样就能将我排挤出去吗 | 
| [30:50] | What in God’s name do you want? | 你到底想要什么 | 
| [30:53] | Why do you keep prodding me like this? | 你为什么要一直这样刺激我 | 
| [30:55] | I don’t have time to play games with you. | 我没时间跟你来玩游戏 | 
| [30:59] | There you are. | 终于出现了 | 
| [31:01] | Look, I know it’s easier | 我知道当他被胁迫的时候 | 
| [31:02] | for you to come out when he’s under duress, | 你更容易出来 | 
| [31:04] | but we really must work on that. | 但我们确实要费一番力气 | 
| [31:07] | I have something to show you. | 我有东西要给你看 | 
| [31:14] | Now, I know we’ve tried to communicate | 我知道我们正在尝试各种办法沟通 | 
| [31:16] | in several ways with limited success. | 虽然结果并不尽如人意 | 
| [31:20] | But I have a feeling I have nailed it this time. | 但我有预感我这次要成功了 | 
| [31:23] | This device could be the answer. | 这个设备可能就是答案了 | 
| [31:26] | You are composed of an energy yet to be discovered. | 你由一种未被查明的能量组成 | 
| [31:29] | This is designed to convert energy into an audible frequency. | 这可以将能量转化为能听到的频率 | 
| [31:34] | All I need is for you to enter this machine so we may attempt | 我需要你进入这个机器 我们就能试着 | 
| [31:39] | to find your voice. | 找到你的声音 | 
| [31:41] | What do you say? | 你觉得如何 | 
| [31:48] | I only want to help you. | 我只是想帮你 | 
| [31:50] | Both of you. | 帮你们 | 
| [31:54] | Very good. | 很好 | 
| [31:56] | Now, I’m going to ask you some simple questions | 现在 我要问你一些简单的问题 | 
| [32:00] | and I want you to answer through speech if you can. | 如果可以 我希望你能用语言回答 | 
| [32:05] | Do you have a name? | 你有名字吗 | 
| [32:09] | Where do you come from? | 你来自哪里 | 
| [32:11] | Where do you call home? | 你的家在哪里 | 
| [32:14] | Do you remember coming into contact with Captain Trainor’s plane? | 你记得跟崔纳上尉的飞机接触吗 | 
| [32:21] | How do you sustain yourself in Captain Trainor’s body? | 你在崔纳上尉的身体里是怎么存活的 | 
| [32:24] | How do you live in there? | 你在里面是怎么活着的 | 
| [32:28] | Torture. | 折磨 | 
| [32:31] | How’s that? | 为什么 | 
| [32:32] | Torture? How? | 怎样的折磨 | 
| [32:35] | Physically? | 生理上的吗 | 
| [32:36] | No. Hold on. | 不 等一下 | 
| [32:38] | Let’s keep going. | 我们继续 | 
| [32:40] | I have many more questions I want to ask you. | 我还有很多问题想问你 | 
| [32:53] | How do you sustain yourself in Captain Trainor’s body? | 你在崔纳上尉的身体里是怎么存活的 | 
| [32:56] | How do you live in there? | 你在里面是怎么活着的 | 
| [32:59] | Torture. | 折磨 | 
| [33:01] | How’s that? | 为什么 | 
| [33:02] | Torture? How? | 怎样的折磨 | 
| [33:04] | Physically? | 生理上的吗 | 
| [33:05] | No. Hold on. | 不 等一下 | 
| [33:09] | Let’s keep going. | 我们继续 | 
| [33:11] | I have many more questions for you. | 我还有很多问题想问你 | 
| [33:16] | So Larry’s a hero all of a sudden and I’m out? | 拉瑞突然成了英雄 然后我就出局了 | 
| [33:19] | That’s how it’s going to be, you arrogant can opener? | 就这样了吗 你个自大的开罐器 | 
| [33:21] | No one’s forcing you to be a part of this. | 没有人逼你参与进来 | 
| [33:23] | We know where you stand. | 我们知道你的立场 | 
| [33:25] | My eye. | 得了吧 | 
| [33:26] | You idiots want to hold up here and | 你们这些白痴想在这里守着 | 
| [33:28] | wait for something horrible to carve you to pieces? | 等可怕的生物来把你们切成肉碎吗 | 
| [33:30] | Be my guest. | 请自便 | 
| [33:33] | Elliot. Elliot. What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 艾略特 艾略特 你在这里干什么 | 
| [33:36] | Aren’t you supposed to be downstairs with Larry? | 你不是应该跟拉瑞在楼下吗 | 
| [33:39] | Why? So I’ll be safe? | 为什么 那样我就安全了吗 | 
| [33:41] | It’s all pointless. | 这都没有意义了 | 
| [33:43] | I’m fighting destiny. Why? | 我在对抗命运 为什么 | 
| [33:46] | My life’s destroyed anyway, so… | 反正我的生活已经被毁了 所以… | 
| [33:48] | Decided I’d help everybody out and just kill myself. | 我决定帮所有人一个忙 自杀 | 
| [33:54] | Well, this is only the second floor. | 但这里只是二楼 | 
| [33:57] | You wouldn’t kill yourself. | 你死不了 | 
| [33:58] | Maybe break an arm or a leg. | 可能会断条胳膊或者腿 | 
| [34:02] | Plus, to be fair, you’d have to die | 而且说实话 你得死了 | 
| [34:04] | and be burned if you wanted to really save everyone. | 并且被烧掉 才能救所有人 | 
| [34:07] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 | 
| [34:10] | ‘Cause I’m so weak, I couldn’t even try. | 因为我很软弱 我甚至不敢尝试 | 
| [34:14] | I’m a failure. | 我是个失败者 | 
| [34:18] | I’m a failure. | 我是个失败者 | 
| [34:18] | And the whole world’s gonna pay for it. | 而整个世界将为此付出代价 | 
| [34:25] | Stop that. | 别这么说 | 
| [34:28] | It’s going to be okay. | 不会有事的 | 
| [34:31] | Come here. | 来 | 
| [34:53] | This world… | 这个世界 | 
| [34:55] | is a beautiful, horrible place. | 是个美好而可怕的地方 | 
| [34:58] | It’s spectacular. | 很壮观 | 
| [35:00] | You don’t need the burden of ending it. | 你不需要背起毁灭世界的负担 | 
| [35:09] | Maybe the people in this house can’t save you. | 也许这个房子里的人救不了你 | 
| [35:12] | We failed before. | 我们以前失败过 | 
| [35:15] | But can you at least let us try? | 但你能至少让我们试一下吗 | 
| [35:39] | Now what the hell? | 搞什么 | 
| [35:40] | Welcome, guests. | 欢迎 客人们 | 
| [35:44] | Giant clowns? Nope. | 巨型小丑 不了 | 
| [35:47] | Run and the Hoodmen will only gather you again. | 如果逃跑 兜帽人会把你们再抓回来 | 
| [35:51] | You may stay as our guests. | 你们可以在这里做客 | 
| [35:54] | I don’t want to… | 我不想被… | 
| [35:57] | be stung. It looked like it hurt. | 被电击 看起来很疼 | 
| [36:01] | So what the hell are you supposed to be? | 那你们到底是什么人 | 
| [36:03] | We are the Archons. | 我们是执政官 | 
| [36:06] | The high priests of Nurnheim. | 是纳恩海姆的大祭司 | 
| [36:08] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [36:10] | I know you. | 我认得你 | 
| [36:11] | You tried to steal the Book from me. | 你想从我这里把书偷走 | 
| [36:14] | You’re the boy’s parents. | 你们是那个孩子的父母 | 
| [36:17] | We were, but we have ascended. | 没错 但我们已经飞升了 | 
| [36:20] | A reward for protecting the Unwritten Book until its completion. | 这是我们保护未尽之书直至它完成的一个奖励 | 
| [36:24] | This is your reward? | 这是你们的奖励 | 
| [36:27] | All of Nurnheim is ours. | 整个纳恩海姆都是我们的 | 
| [36:29] | Dad’s taking a real victory lap. | 爸爸还真是很高兴在庆祝胜利呢 | 
| [36:34] | His suffering was brief. | 他的痛苦是短暂的 | 
| [36:36] | As will be our glory. | 我们的荣耀也是如此 | 
| [36:39] | Because soon the Decreator will rise | 因为 灭物主很快即将出世 | 
| [36:42] | and set right to existence and then we, | 给众生定生死 然后我们 | 
| [36:46] | all of us, | 我们所有人 | 
| [36:47] | will cease to be. | 都将不复存在 | 
| [36:49] | I hate to break it to you, but that’s not gonna happen. | 本不想跟你明说的 但这是不可能发生的事 | 
| [36:52] | Because you are going to stop us? | 因为你要阻止我们 | 
| [36:57] | You’re too late, guests. | 太迟了 客人们 | 
| [37:00] | All of Nurnheim has gone to retrieve and read the Unwritten Book. | 整个纳恩海姆都去寻找和解读未尽之书了 | 
| [37:04] | Good luck finding him. | 那祝你们早日找到他 | 
| [37:05] | We put a spell on him with weird spit and everything. | 我们用奇怪的口水给所有东西施了咒 | 
| [37:08] | He’s invisible to you. | 现在你们看不见他了 | 
| [37:10] | You can’t read what you can’t see. | 看不见就解读不了 | 
| [37:13] | But you’re wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [37:15] | We see everything. | 一切都在我们眼中 | 
| [37:20] | Gone! You let him go? | 不见了 你让他跑了 | 
| [37:22] | What is wrong with you? | 你有病吧 | 
| [37:24] | I trusted you. | 我白信任你了 | 
| [37:24] | – I didn’t do anything. It was him. | -我什么都没做 是他干的 | 
| [37:26] | – Who’s him? – Why would he do that? | -他是谁 -他为什么要这么做 | 
| [37:27] | – Don’t you get it? – Who’s he? | -你还不明白吗 -他是谁 | 
| [37:28] | He’s just as screwed up as me. | 他和我一样惨 | 
| [37:30] | You need to pull yourself together. | 你得振作起来 | 
| [37:31] | Nobody’s gonna explain anything to me, are they? | 没人告诉我怎么回事 是吗 | 
| [37:33] | Elliot is fine. He’s terrible, but he’s fine. | 艾略特没事 他很糟 但他没事 | 
| [37:37] | – I thought you’d run off to– – Kill myself? | -我以为你会跑去 -自杀吗 | 
| [37:40] | Yeah, I was, uh… I was thinking about it. | 我是这么想的来着 | 
| [37:43] | She talked me into staying safe. | 她说服了我不要寻短见 | 
| [37:46] | I don’t know why, but I thought this horse’s ass could save him. | 不知道为什么 但我觉得我这些屁话能救他 | 
| [37:53] | Get the boy downstairs. It’s them. | 带这个孩子下楼 是他们 | 
| [37:56] | You’re with me. You take the hall. | 你跟我来 你去大厅 | 
| [37:58] | Make sure nobody comes downstairs. Go! | 不要放人下楼 快去 | 
| [38:02] | Can I trust you? | 我能信任你吗 | 
| [38:05] | Can I trust it? | 我能信任它吗 | 
| [38:07] | It does love a fight. | 它确实很喜欢打架 | 
| [38:13] | Hurry. Hurry. | 快 快 | 
| [38:18] | Who in the world put those there? | 是谁把这个扔到地上的 | 
| [38:21] | Willoughby did. They’re magic. | 威洛比 这些是魔法 | 
| [38:21] | They’re supposed to protect the lab. | 理应是用来保护实验室的 | 
| [38:23] | He dipped them in Sriracha. | 他把这些蘸了辣椒酱 | 
| [38:24] | Well, let’s put them back together again. | 那我们把它们穿回去 | 
| [38:34] | Grid, activate sonic cannon. | 栅网 启动声波炮 | 
| [38:39] | Science. | 科学真伟大 | 
| [38:42] | What’s that for? | 你这是要做什么 | 
| [38:50] | Magic. | 魔法 | 
| [38:53] | That’s it. They’re in. | 好了 他们进来了 | 
| [38:55] | – Dry bachelors. Of course. – Dry bachelors? | -单身汉人干 早想到了 -单身汉人干 | 
| [38:57] | Assassins. Pain surgeons. | 刺客 疼痛医师 | 
| [38:59] | Made out of dead skin and letters that were never sent. | 用死皮和从未寄出的信件做成 | 
| [39:15] | Anytime now. | 随时可以现身了 | 
| [39:17] | Whenever you’re ready. | 准备好了就出来吧 | 
| [39:18] | Oh, come on. Quit playing games. | 快点 别再玩游戏了 | 
| [39:22] | Release, or whatever. | 释放吧 或者随便怎么说 | 
| [39:39] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这样行不通的 | 
| [39:40] | It’s fine. It’s totally fine. | 没事的 一点事也不会有的 | 
| [39:43] | – I don’t wanna die. – And you won’t. | -我不想死 -不会的 | 
| [39:45] | We’re going to gather all | 其他人正在跟不知道什么鬼的东西战斗 | 
| [39:46] | the little disgusting beads and keep you safe | 我们会把所有这些 | 
| [39:48] | while the others fight whatever it is out there. | 恶心的小珠子捡起来保你平安 | 
| [39:51] | We’re going to save the world or whatever | 我们要拯救世界 | 
| [39:53] | and then I will have a stiff Manhattan and go to bed. | 之后我要来杯烈性曼哈顿然后上床睡觉 | 
| [39:56] | I don’t care about my destiny. | 我不在乎自己的命运 | 
| [39:57] | I don’t care about saving the world. I just don’t want to die. | 也不在乎拯救世界 我只是不想死 | 
| [40:01] | Listen, I was well on my way out of here when you stopped me. | 听着 我本来要离开这里 是你耽搁了我 | 
| [40:05] | And God knows why, I actually did something good. | 天知道为什么 我居然做了件好事 | 
| [40:08] | I am being a good person and | 我要做个好人 | 
| [40:09] | you are absolutely ruing this moment for me. | 你现在正在毁了我的这个光辉时刻 | 
| [40:12] | So shut up and pick up the stupid beads! | 赶快闭嘴去捡这些白痴珠子 | 
| [40:26] | Behind you! | 小心身后 | 
| [40:28] | Nice science. | 漂亮的科学 | 
| [40:30] | Nice magic. | 漂亮的魔法 | 
| [40:36] | What happened to your arm gun thingy? | 你的枪胳膊怎么不灵了 | 
| [40:39] | Uses up too much juice. | 电用光了 | 
| [40:40] | Besides… | 况且 | 
| [40:43] | we don’t need it. | 我们也不需要了 | 
| [40:45] | We got this. | 我们能搞定 | 
| [40:51] | Got them on the run. | 别让他们跑了 | 
| [40:52] | Let’s go clean ’em up. | 把他们一网打尽 | 
| [40:53] | No, it’s not right. | 不 不对劲 | 
| [40:56] | They don’t just leave. | 他们不会就那样离开的 | 
| [40:58] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [41:01] | What are those? | 那些是什么 | 
| [41:03] | Jesus. Hoodmen. | 天呐 兜帽人 | 
| [41:05] | It’s the royal guard of Nurnheim. | 纳恩海姆的皇家卫队 | 
| [41:07] | The robot and the lunatic must have dropped the ball on this one. | 我们俩机器人和疯子肯定搞不定他们 | 
| [41:09] | This is bad. | 这就糟了 | 
| [41:10] | Screw ’em. We keep fighting. | 去他们的 我们继续战斗 | 
| [41:11] | We gotta take these things out, no matter what. | 不管怎样 我们必须干掉这些家伙 | 
| [41:13] | You’re right. We do. Sorry. | 你说得对 我们的确要 抱歉 | 
| [41:16] | Sorry for what? | 抱歉什么 | 
| [41:20] | Kipling, you… | 吉卜林 你 | 
| [41:29] | – Here. – Good. Check under the chair. | -给 -很好 看看椅子下面 | 
| [41:32] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要了 | 
| [41:34] | – It’s over? – We won? | -结束了 -我们赢了 | 
| [41:37] | Not yet. But we will. | 还没有 但是我们会赢的 | 
| [41:52] | You have to take care of him. | 你必须干掉他 | 
| [41:58] | There’s too many of them. | 他们人太多了 | 
| [42:10] | No, please. | 求你了 不要 | 
| [42:12] | Elliot! | 艾略特 | 
| [42:22] | Grid, transfer all energy to ionic grenade. | 栅网 把所有能量转移成离子手榴弹 | 
| [42:30] | Contain it to the room and let it rip! | 把它装在屋子里拉开它 | 
| [42:46] | So this is it? We just stare at each other until the world ends? | 就这样了 我们就彼此对视直到世界毁灭吗 | 
| [42:51] | Won’t be long until the Book is read. | 没有多久那本书就会被读完 | 
| [42:53] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 | 
| [42:55] | The Book? You mean your son? | 那本书 你是指你儿子吗 | 
| [42:57] | To me, he is the Unwritten Book. | 对我来说 他就是未尽之书 | 
| [43:00] | I gotta hand it to you, lady. | 在你面前我甘拜下风 女士 | 
| [43:01] | I’ve been a pretty shitty dad. | 我是个相当差劲的爸爸 | 
| [43:04] | You know, checked out for a while now. | 已经确认无误有一阵子了 | 
| [43:05] | But you take the whole goddamn cake. | 但是你他妈彻底坏到极点了 | 
| [43:07] | Raising your only kid | 抚养你唯一的孩子 | 
| [43:09] | just so you can sacrifice him to a death cult | 就为了让你能在他面前杀死他爸爸后 | 
| [43:12] | after killing his dad in front of him? | 把他献祭给一个死亡教团吗 | 
| [43:15] | That there is some top shelf bullshit. | 这里真是装了些上等辣鸡 | 
| [43:18] | Back me up here, Tiny Tim. | 这里要顶我 小蒂姆 | 
| [43:23] | Very bad mother, sir. | 非常坏的母亲 先生 | 
| [43:25] | That’s only one perspective. | 那只是单方面的观点 | 
| [43:27] | To you, I am a bad mother. | 对你们来说 我是个坏母亲 | 
| [43:31] | To many others, I was a good custodian of the Book. | 对其他许多人来说 我是很好的书籍保管人 | 
| [43:36] | It was always happy. | 这一直都很快乐 | 
| [43:37] | No, that’s not a perspective. That’s a delusion. | 不 那不是一种观点 是一种错觉 | 
| [43:41] | And the reality is you’re a fucking psychopath. | 现实是你是个该死的神经病 | 
| [43:45] | There is no reality. | 没有现实 | 
| [43:47] | There is only perception. | 只有感知 | 
| [43:50] | The way we see things. | 我们看事情的方式 | 
| [43:52] | The way we see ourselves. | 我们看自己的方式 | 
| [43:55] | No, this can’t be real. Hey, you seeing this? | 不 这不可能是真的 你看到这个了吗 | 
| [43:57] | Jane? Jane? | 简 简 | 
| [43:59] | Jane? | 简 | 
| [44:08] | Then there’s how we see each other. | 接着是我们如何看待彼此 | 
| [44:15] | Is this really how you see me? | 你真的是这样看我的吗 | 
| [44:18] | Clara? You think I see Jane as my daughter? | 克拉拉 你认为我把简当成我女儿了吗 | 
| [44:21] | Stop this, please. | 不要这样 求你了 | 
| [44:23] | First… | 首先 | 
| [44:24] | You should see your true essence. | 你们应该看看你们的真实本质 | 
| [44:27] | You’re nothing more than an organ in a container. | 你不过是个容器里的器官 | 
| [44:31] | Are you not? | 你不是吗 | 
| [44:33] | You? Young Kay? | 你 小凯 | 
| [44:36] | Scared and wounded child. | 胆小的 感情受伤的孩子 | 
| [44:42] | But soon all will see what will be. | 但很快所有人都会看到未来 | 
| [44:45] | Because the Decreator will make everything nothing. | 因为灭物主会将一切化为乌有 | 
| [45:40] | My God. Is that the Decreator? | 我的天 那是灭物主吗 | 
| [45:44] | We’re too late. | 我们太迟了 | 
| [45:54] | Maybe I should have done “A Hard Day’s Night.” | 或许我该唱《一夜狂欢》的 |