时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Mr. Morden. | 莫登先生 |
[00:23] | Yes. Yes, you must be Sturmbanhfuhrer Von Fuchs. | 是我 您一定是冯·福克斯少校 |
[00:27] | You’ve slipped through my fingers for the last time. | 你不会再从我的指缝中溜走了 |
[00:31] | It’s the Chief! | 是首席 |
[00:34] | Look, it’s all going to be fine. | 听着 一切都会没事的 |
[00:36] | Chief disappears all the time. | 首席经常消失 |
[00:37] | Into a fucking hole? | 消失到他妈的洞里吗 |
[00:39] | This is what the world looks like when we try to live in it. | 这就是我们想要在外面的世界生活的后果 |
[00:41] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[00:42] | We’re not heroes. | 我们不是英雄 |
[00:44] | So that’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[00:45] | I’m going this alone. | 我要独自应对 |
[00:46] | Did you see anything useful? | 你看到任何有用的东西了吗 |
[00:48] | Yes, damn it! The donkey! | 有啊我操 这头驴 |
[00:49] | What’s the donkey got to do with it? | 驴和这事有什么关系 |
[00:51] | That’s what I’m trying to figure out, asshole! | 这就是我想要弄清的 混蛋 |
[00:53] | The donkey is a door? | 驴是一扇门 |
[00:54] | We’re going in! | 我们要进去了 |
[00:57] | The worst thing about not knowing your own past… | 不了解自己的过去 最糟糕的一点 |
[01:00] | is that you’re doomed to repeat it. | 在于你会一次次重复悲剧 |
[01:03] | Any sign of the Chief? | 有首席的消息吗 |
[01:04] | We know he’s alive. | 我们知道他还活着 |
[01:05] | I’m staying here until I find Niles Caulder. | 找到奈尔斯·考尔德之前我都会留在这儿 |
[01:07] | Like hell you are. | 你做梦吧 |
[02:25] | 寻找 汉尼鼠·莱克特 请联系谢尔比 | |
[02:33] | 寻找 你看见这个首席了吗 | |
[03:04] | Just go away! | 滚出小镇 |
[03:09] | We don’t want you here! | 这里不欢迎你 |
[03:10] | We don’t care about the Chief! | 我们不关心这个首席 |
[03:15] | You fucked up our town! | 你们把小镇搅得天翻地覆 |
[03:19] | – Get out of here. – Goddamn bitch. | -滚出去 -该死的婊子 |
[03:36] | Just three weeks, Victor. | 三周而已 维克多 |
[03:38] | Making me sit out hurts the whole team. | 不让我参赛是全队的损失 |
[03:40] | They shouldn’t have to suffer for my mistake. | 他们不应该为我的错误买单 |
[03:42] | – Your father and I already discussed it. – What? | -你爸爸和我已经讨论过了 -什么 |
[03:45] | Why do you think you only got three weeks? | 不然你觉得三周就能了事吗 |
[03:48] | Your father wanted you to sit out for the rest of the season. | 你爸爸想整个赛季都不让你参赛 |
[03:50] | So you should be kissing my behind right about now. | 所以你现在应该好好感谢我 |
[03:52] | You’re the one who told me | 是你跟我说 |
[03:53] | I should be spending more time with my friends. | 我应该多花时间跟朋友相处的 |
[03:55] | Not at the expense of your grades. | 不是以你的成绩为代价 |
[03:59] | Look, I know this seems like the end of the world. | 我知道这感觉像是世界末日 |
[04:03] | But in ten years from now you won’t even remember this happened. | 但十年后你根本不会记得这件事 |
[04:05] | This is bullshit! | 这太扯了 |
[04:18] | Grid, show me security footage of Mom’s lab five years ago, | 栅网 调出五年前妈妈实验室的监控录像 |
[04:22] | June 13th, 6:37 p.m. | 6月13日 下午6点37分 |
[04:34] | Grid, authenticate footage. | 栅网 鉴定录像 |
[04:40] | It hasn’t been tampered with or edited? | 它没有被修改或编辑过吗 |
[04:43] | 词汇搜索 鉴定 动词 核实 证实 验证 证明或表明 [某种事物 尤其是主张或艺术作品] 是正确的或真实的 | |
[04:45] | Cute. | 真逗 |
[04:47] | What have you got? | 发现什么了 |
[04:49] | 不明嫌犯身份确认 艾瑞克·莫登 又名 无名先生 | |
[05:00] | I think Chief might be a hoarder. | 我觉得首席可能是个囤积狂 |
[05:03] | And a diabetic. | 而且还有糖尿病 |
[05:04] | I’ve been trying to get Chief to organize this dungeon for years. | 多年来我不断尝试让首席整理这个地牢 |
[05:07] | How are we supposed to find | 我们要怎么在这里 |
[05:08] | anything about this Nobody person in here? | 找出关于这个无名人的信息 |
[05:11] | Or where he may have taken the Chief. | 或者他可能把首席带去哪里的线索 |
[05:15] | There’s no rhyme or reason to any of it. | 这一切都莫名其妙 |
[05:20] | 克拉拉·斯蒂勒 [电话号码] | |
[05:20] | 死者 凯特·斯蒂勒 出生日期 1956年5月23日 已故克里夫·斯蒂勒之妻 克里夫·斯蒂勒 赛车手 断头 送达医院时已死亡 | |
[05:25] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[05:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:27] | I found something. | 我有发现 |
[05:35] | Oh, look, that fucking donkey! | 瞧啊 那头该死的驴 |
[05:46] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[05:53] | We need to gather everyone for a briefing. | 我们得让大家集合进行情况汇报 |
[05:55] | – A what? – A briefing. | -你说什么 -情况汇报 |
[05:59] | It’s a meeting where intel is disseminated. | 用来传播情报的会议 |
[06:01] | Right. Sure. | 你说是就是吧 |
[06:04] | “Disseminated.” | “传播” |
[06:06] | Just go get everyone. | 去叫大家就行了 |
[06:22] | This is your response because I wanted some ground rules? | 我想定些规矩 你就这样回应吗 |
[06:31] | Did you pressure-check the APUs? | 你加压检查辅助动力装置了吗 |
[06:33] | I did. | 检查了 |
[06:38] | What about the dive brakes? | 俯冲制动器呢 |
[06:41] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[06:43] | I’d forgotten. | 我忘了 |
[06:47] | Relax. | 放松 |
[06:49] | This time tomorrow night | 明天晚上这时候 |
[06:50] | you’ll be the fastest pilot on Earth. | 你就是地球上最快的飞行员了 |
[06:53] | But right now, you’re mine. | 但现在你是我的 |
[06:58] | John. | 约翰 |
[07:03] | This is the one hour a week I get with you. | 我一周只能和你在一起一小时 |
[07:05] | There’s just a lot riding on tomorrow. | 只是明天的事太重要了 |
[07:08] | If all goes well, I’m on the next Mercury mission. | 如果一切顺利 我就能加入下一个水星计划 |
[07:13] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:16] | You become a poster child for a country who hates you. | 你会成为憎恨你的国家的模范典型 |
[07:20] | Nobody hates me. | 没人憎恨我 |
[07:21] | No. | 不是 |
[07:23] | Not all-American airman Larry Trainor, no, everybody loves him. | 不是美国飞行员拉瑞·崔纳 所有人都爱他 |
[07:27] | Am I missing something? | 你话里有话吗 |
[07:29] | I mean, you know that I’ve had my eye on Mercury. | 你知道我一直以水星计划为目标 |
[07:31] | All of a sudden it’s a problem for you? | 突然间你就有意见了 |
[07:44] | I put in for a discharge, Larry. | 我申请退伍了 拉瑞 |
[07:48] | What? | 什么 |
[07:52] | I’m done tip-toeing around these narrow-minded meatheads | 我受够了在这些思想狭隘的呆瓜身边偷偷摸摸 |
[07:55] | who’d sooner kick my ass | 如果他们知道我的取向 |
[07:56] | than look at me if they knew who I really was. | 根本不会正眼看我 只会揍我 |
[08:00] | – I’m out. – Are you serious? | -我要退出 -你认真的吗 |
[08:07] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走 |
[08:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:11] | Make your flight tomorrow, then we’ll leave. | 你明天去试飞 然后我们就离开 |
[08:14] | We’d make a killing in the private sector. | 我们在私营企业里肯定能赚大钱 |
[08:16] | You’re a selfish prick. | 你就是个自私的混蛋 |
[08:18] | I’m selfish? | 我自私 |
[08:19] | You couldn’t wait 12 lousy hours to unburden yourself? | 你就不能等12小时再吐露真情吗 |
[08:22] | You had to drop all this on me tonight? | 你一定要在今晚给我压力吗 |
[08:23] | Oh, right. How dare I have feelings | 说得好 我居然敢产生 |
[08:25] | that interfere with your needs? | 与你的需求相冲突的感觉 |
[08:26] | Well, the next time you wanna talk to me about me, | 下一次你想要跟我说我的事 |
[08:28] | have the balls to come out and say it. | 最好有骨气明确地说出来 |
[08:29] | I’m not the fucking coward here, Larry. | 这事上的懦夫可不是我 拉瑞 |
[08:32] | Go to hell, John. | 去死吧 约翰 |
[08:34] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不懂吗 |
[08:35] | I have no say in our relationship, Larry. | 我们的关系中我没有话语权 拉瑞 |
[08:37] | It’s always about you. | 总是以你为中心 |
[08:39] | Your career, your family. | 你的事业 你的家人 |
[08:41] | Right, because I’m the one who actually has something to lose. | 对 因为我不像你 我能失去的太多 |
[08:46] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[08:47] | Hey, John. | 约翰 |
[08:49] | John, hey, hey, come on. | 约翰 别这样 |
[08:51] | I’m sorry, all right? | 对不起 好吗 |
[08:53] | Look, we’ll work this out. | 我们会解决这些问题的 |
[08:56] | I promise you, just… | 我向你保证 只是… |
[08:58] | Can you give me a minute to think about this? | 你能给我些时间考虑一下吗 |
[09:00] | At least until after tomorrow. | 至少等到明天之后 |
[09:02] | It’s our big day. | 明天是我们的大日子 |
[09:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:09] | But I’m going. | 但是我要走 |
[09:12] | No matter what you decide. | 不管你做出什么决定 |
[09:26] | Morning, dipshit. | 早上好 混球 |
[09:30] | Here’s what we know. | 这些是我们现在了解到的信息 |
[09:31] | Mr. Nobody’s real name is Eric Morden. | 无名先生的真名是埃里克·莫登 |
[09:34] | He was a member of the Brotherhood of Evil, | 他是邪恶兄弟会的一员 |
[09:35] | supervillain team from the 1930s. | 这是个1930年代的超级恶棍团队 |
[09:37] | What exactly are we doing here? | 我们这是在做什么 |
[09:38] | It’s, uh, a briefing. | 这是 情况汇报 |
[09:40] | – A what? – I’m not doing this again. | -你说什么 -我不想再解释一遍了 |
[09:41] | Are we really the best people to hunt a super villain? | 我们真的是追捕超级恶棍的最佳人选吗 |
[09:44] | Morden disappeared | 莫登在1940年代 |
[09:45] | while traveling through South America in the 1940s. | 穿越南美洲的时候失踪了 |
[09:49] | This photo | 这张照片 |
[09:50] | places our donkey friend in Paraguay in 1948. | 将我们的驴朋友定位在了1948年的巴拉圭 |
[09:54] | Something happened down there. | 那里发生了什么事 |
[09:55] | Something important enough that the Chief kept this photo. | 这件事重要到首席一直留着这张照片 |
[09:57] | Do you have a photo printer in there somewhere? | 你体内有相片打印机吗 |
[10:00] | – No. – Then where did the photos come out from? | -没有 -那这张照片是从哪出来的 |
[10:02] | I said no. | 我说了没有 |
[10:03] | Is it your butt? I bet it’s his butt. | 是从你的屁股出来的吗 我打赌是他的屁股 |
[10:05] | All right, say we go to Paraguay, then what? | 好吧 就说我们到了巴拉圭 然后呢 |
[10:07] | Where do you get toner for your butt printer? | 你的屁股打印机要怎么充墨啊 |
[10:08] | Who died and made you team leader? | 是什么让你自认为是领队了 |
[10:10] | Everyone, just shut up. | 所有人都闭嘴 |
[10:12] | Chief saved all your lives. You owe it to him to keep looking. | 首席救了你们所有人 不放弃是你们欠他的 |
[10:16] | Are you the best people for the job? | 你们是这个任务的最佳人选吗 |
[10:18] | Hell, no. | 当然不是 |
[10:20] | But we’re all he’s got. | 但他就只有我们了 |
[10:21] | Someone else wanna take charge, be my guest. | 有别人想当领队 那请自便 |
[10:23] | Your first job, get us to Paraguay. Any ideas? | 你第一个任务是带我们去巴拉圭 有主意吗 |
[10:27] | No? | 没有吗 |
[10:29] | How does a private jet sound? | 乘私人飞机怎么样 |
[10:34] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[10:35] | All good. | 很好 |
[10:36] | I need the jet gassed and ready to fly in an hour. | 我需要飞机加好油 准备好一小时后起飞 |
[10:38] | 视听通信 塞拉斯·斯通 | |
[10:39] | Are you ready to come home? | 你准备好回家了吗 |
[10:40] | Not until I find Niles, I told you. | 在我找到奈尔斯之前不行 我说过了 |
[10:43] | Well, I think it’s very brave of you | 好吧 我觉得你像这样 |
[10:44] | to try to strike out on your own like this. | 努力打出自己的一片天地很勇敢 |
[10:46] | I should get going, lots to do before take off. | 我该挂断了 起飞前还有很多事要做 |
[10:48] | But being your own man | 但是要想单打独斗 |
[10:50] | means making your own way. | 就得自己开拓道路 |
[10:51] | You don’t want to give me the jet. | 你不肯让我用飞机吗 |
[10:53] | Fine, I’ll charter one. | 行 那我去租一架 |
[10:54] | I’m not making myself clear. | 我可能没表达清楚 |
[10:56] | This mission you’re on | 你在执行的这个任务 |
[10:58] | is your mission, not S.T.A.R. Labs’. | 是你的任务 不是尖端科研实验室的 |
[11:00] | You’re gonna have to gather your own resources | 你必须自己想办法 |
[11:01] | and that means no S.T.A.R. Credit cards | 也就是说没有尖端科研的信用卡 |
[11:04] | or corporate account privileges. | 或者企业账户的使用权 |
[11:05] | I’m asking you for help here. | 我在请求你的帮助呢 |
[11:07] | Can’t you just help me? | 你不能帮我一下吗 |
[11:08] | You’re a smart man, Vic. | 你是个聪明人 维克 |
[11:10] | I’m sure you’ll figure something out. | 你肯定会想出办法的 |
[11:39] | Please, tell me, this is our ride to the airport. | 请告诉我这是开往机场的车 |
[11:43] | Change of plan, hop on. | 计划有变 上车吧 |
[11:46] | You seriously want us to drive to Paraguay? | 你不会真的想开车载我们去巴拉圭吧 |
[11:49] | – Which takes a week. – No, | -那需要开上一周 -不 |
[11:51] | it does not take a week. | 不需要一周 |
[11:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:54] | It takes two. | 需要两周 |
[12:01] | – It’s this left, here. – Larry, I know where I’m going. | -这里左转 -拉瑞 我认识路 |
[12:03] | Where’s the map? Where’s the map? | 地图在哪 地图在哪 |
[12:05] | Rita, the map! | 瑞塔 地图呢 |
[12:06] | Guys, I know where I’m going. | 各位 我认识路 |
[12:07] | You know what wins championships? Extra absorbent diapers. | 你们知道拿冠军的秘诀吗 超强吸水尿布 |
[12:12] | Hey, grandma, grandma’s in town, | 奶奶你好 奶奶来开车啦 |
[12:15] | I am obeying the law. | 我这是遵守交通法规 |
[12:16] | Could you drive just a little faster? | 你就不能稍微开快点吗 |
[12:17] | Just a little bit faster. Come on. | 就开快一点点 拜托 |
[12:26] | You just turn right over there… | 你只要在这里右转… |
[12:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:34] | Pedal on the right. | 使劲踩右边踏板 |
[12:35] | I’m gonna kill myself! | 老娘不活了 |
[12:38] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 |
[12:39] | Jane, Jane! | 简 简 |
[12:40] | She’s doing it! Oh, shit! | 她真的要跳车了 该死的 |
[12:57] | Hey, can you hear me? | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[12:59] | That stunt you pulled in the Chief’s lab, | 你在首席实验室里干的事 |
[13:02] | completely uncalled-for. | 根本就是无理取闹 |
[13:03] | Now, I admit my note may have been terse. | 好吧 我承认我的便笺语气有些生硬 |
[13:06] | But endangering my life? | 但危及我的生命 |
[13:08] | I’m well within my rights to set boundaries. | 我完全有权要求划清界限 |
[13:10] | It’s my body, I call the shots, not you. | 这是我的身体 我说了算 不是你 |
[13:14] | You’re just a goddamn hitchhiker. | 你就是个搭便车的 |
[13:16] | You’re a soul-sucking parasite. | 吸人灵魂的寄生虫 |
[13:33] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你他妈什么毛病 |
[13:34] | What the fuck happened? | 他妈的发生什么了 |
[13:35] | All good. | 没事 |
[13:37] | We’re all good. | 我们都没事 |
[13:39] | What did you do, Larry? | 你干了什么 拉瑞 |
[13:40] | I didn’t do anything, it was him. | 我什么也没干 是他 |
[13:43] | – It. – Well, could you tell him to undo it? | -它 -那你能不能让他把车修好 |
[13:45] | Look, we’re not exactly on speaking terms at the moment. | 目前我们的关系跌破冰点 |
[13:48] | Point of fact, I think he may be trying to kill me. | 实际上 我觉得他可能是想杀我 |
[13:50] | That would’ve been useful information to have | 这条非常有用的信息 |
[13:53] | before we let you drive. | 你倒是开车之前说啊 |
[13:54] | Don’t yell at him, it’s not his fault he has no control | 别冲他喊 无法控制那个东西 |
[13:57] | – over that thing. – Yes, I do. | -不是他的错 -是我的错 |
[14:02] | I will… | 我会… |
[14:04] | I’ll get it under control. | 我会想办法控制他 |
[14:08] | Impressive leadership skills there, Batman, | 真是杰出的领导力 蝙蝠侠 |
[14:11] | way to rally the team. Justice League 2020. | 鼓舞士气就该这样 正义联盟2020 |
[14:34] | Great news, | 好消息 |
[14:36] | they had one room left. | 他们还有一间空房 |
[14:54] | You didn’t have to wait up. | 你不必等我的 |
[15:01] | Everything will be fine tomorrow. | 明天一切都会好的 |
[15:04] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:07] | What about the day after that? | 那后天呢 |
[15:10] | It will also be fine. | 后天也一样 |
[15:13] | It’s always a promise, isn’t it? | 永远都在保证 对吗 |
[15:18] | It’s late. | 已经很晚了 |
[15:21] | And you got a big day tomorrow, I am well aware. | 明天是你的大日子 我很清楚 |
[15:24] | I’m going to bed. | 我要睡觉了 |
[15:26] | You comin’? | 你来吗 |
[15:27] | You promised things would change after we moved here. | 我们搬来这里前你保证了会有所改变 |
[15:31] | You said there’d be no more… | 你说你不会再… |
[15:33] | late night beers with the guys. | 深夜外出跟男人喝啤酒了 |
[15:37] | And I meant it. | 我说的是认真的 |
[15:39] | All right? Just let me get through tomorrow– | 好吗 等我顺利度过明天… |
[15:41] | You said the same thing when we moved to Ellsworth. | 我们搬去埃尔斯沃斯的时候 你也这么说 |
[15:44] | And Charleston. | 还有查尔斯顿 |
[15:46] | Why should here be any different? | 凭什么到这里就会有所不同 |
[15:49] | Because I’m telling you. | 凭我这样告诉你 |
[15:53] | Maybe this is all my fault. | 也许这都是我的错 |
[15:57] | No. | 不 |
[15:59] | You haven’t done anything wrong. | 你什么也没做错 |
[16:09] | I keep waiting for you to change. | 我一直在等你改变 |
[16:18] | Maybe I’m the one who needs to make some changes. | 也许我才是那个需要做出改变的人 |
[16:26] | I’m really scared, Sheryl. | 我很害怕 雪莉尔 |
[16:29] | I know it’s not a very tough thing to say, but it’s how I feel. | 这话显得我不太坚强 但这就是我的感觉 |
[16:32] | I could die tomorrow | 明天我可能会死 |
[16:34] | and the only thing keeping me | 只有想着你和孩子 |
[16:35] | from losing my mind is thinking about you and the kids. | 能让我保持理智 |
[16:44] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:48] | I can’t do this without you. | 没有你我做不到 |
[16:53] | Let’s go to bed. | 去睡觉吧 |
[16:55] | I’ll be right in. | 我马上就来 |
[17:18] | There’s something I’ve been wanting to ask you about. | 有件事我一直想问你 |
[17:21] | I’m curious how you managed to keep all of your… | 我很好奇你是怎么管束住你的… |
[17:25] | people in line. | 那些人格的 |
[17:28] | They’re not “my” people, | 他们不是”我的”人格 |
[17:29] | I don’t control them. | 我不控制他们 |
[17:32] | I respect them and their right to exist. | 我尊重他们和他们存在的权力 |
[17:35] | Maybe if you weren’t such an OCD, alpha douche-waffle, | 你要是不这么强迫症控制狂 |
[17:38] | the negative spirit wouldn’t treat you like one. | 负能量魂魄可能也不会这么对你 |
[17:50] | …shook his fist at me and said | 挥着拳头对我说 |
[17:51] | “Boy, you’ll be damned to hell!” | “小子 你会下地狱的” |
[17:54] | Remember that? Right over there. | 还记得吗 就在那边 |
[17:56] | – Boy, you used to really be scared here. – Johnny! | -老天 你曾经很害怕这里 -约翰尼 |
[17:59] | Hey, you’re still afraid, aren’t ya? | 你还是害怕 对吗 |
[18:01] | Stop it, now! I mean it! | 别说了 我是认真的 |
[18:03] | They’re coming to get you, Barbara. | 他们要来抓你了 芭芭拉 |
[18:05] | They’re coming for you, Barbara. | 他们要来抓你了 芭芭拉 |
[18:20] | 克拉拉·斯蒂勒 [电话号码] | |
[18:36] | Oh, hey there, little fella. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[18:38] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[18:39] | I’ll bet you’re real fuzzy, too, aren’t you? | 我猜你摸起来肯定也毛茸茸的 对吧 |
[18:46] | This is ridiculous, Rita. | 这太离谱了 丽塔 |
[18:48] | Even for you. | 即使是你也太离谱 |
[18:49] | Anybody seen the bus keys? | 有人看见巴士钥匙了吗 |
[18:50] | Can’t a lady floss in peace? | 就不能让女士安安静静用牙线吗 |
[18:52] | – Where’d you leave ’em? – For 45 minutes? | -你放在哪了 -这都45分钟了 |
[18:53] | Right here. Now they’re gone. | 就放在这 现在不见了 |
[18:55] | That’s real irresponsible, Vic. | 你真是不负责任 维克 |
[18:57] | I bet Aquaman never loses his keys. | 我打赌海王从来不会弄丢钥匙 |
[18:59] | Two more minutes, Rita, then I’m taking it off the hinges. | 再给你两分钟 丽塔 然后我就要拆门了 |
[19:02] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[19:06] | The person who is breathing is me. | 正在呼吸的人是我 |
[19:09] | The person who is breathing is me. | 正在呼吸的人是我 |
[19:14] | The person who is breathing is me. | 正在呼吸的人是我 |
[19:17] | Shit! | 该死 |
[19:19] | We ready? | 能出发了吗 |
[19:21] | – What’s going on? – Rita won’t come out of the bathroom. | -怎么了 -丽塔不肯从浴室出来 |
[19:23] | Someone’s taken the bus keys. | 巴士钥匙被人拿了 |
[19:24] | Maybe a super villain took the bus keys. | 可能是被个超级恶棍拿了 |
[19:27] | Give him the keys, Cliff. | 克里夫 把钥匙给他 |
[19:28] | I didn’t take the keys. | 我没拿钥匙啊 |
[19:31] | Oh, these keys! | 哦 这些钥匙啊 |
[19:36] | Rita, honey. | 丽塔 亲爱的 |
[19:37] | It’s Jane. | 我是简 |
[19:39] | I got you a vanilla latte. | 我给你买了杯香草拿铁 |
[19:41] | Also, get the fuck out of there | 还有 在我把你他妈的脸撕下来之前 |
[19:42] | before I rip your fuckin’ face off! | 快他妈的出来 |
[19:44] | I’m sorry if my morning ablutions | 如果我的清晨沐浴 |
[19:46] | are inconvenient for you. | 对你们造成了任何不便我感到很抱歉 |
[19:50] | Maybe you should leave without me if you’re in such a big hurry. | 如果你们这么急的话你们应该先走 |
[19:53] | You heard the lady. | 你听到了 |
[19:54] | We’ll swing by on the way back. | 返程路上我们还会再来趟 |
[19:56] | No, we do not leave people behind. | 不 我们不能丢下任何一人 |
[19:59] | We don’t force people to do shit they ain’t up to. | 我们不强迫别人做他们不想做的事情 |
[20:02] | She’ll be fine, Vic. | 维克 她会没事的 |
[20:03] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[20:04] | So boring. | 真无聊 |
[20:09] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[20:17] | Hey, we’re here! | 我们到了 |
[20:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:19] | – How did we get here? – Flit got tired of waiting. | -我们怎么来的 -飞掠不想等了 |
[20:23] | You could’ve teleported us? | 你可以传送我们的 |
[20:25] | All along? | 一直都可以 |
[20:27] | It was Flit. | 那是飞掠 |
[20:28] | And Flit does what she wants when she wants. | 飞掠想什么就做什么 |
[20:31] | Just like your little friend in there. | 就像你身上的那个小朋友一样 |
[20:33] | Well, why didn’t Flit wanna bring Vic? | 为什么飞掠不带上维克呢 |
[20:35] | Also known as the one person who knows what he’s doing. | 他也是唯一一个知道他在干什么的人 |
[20:38] | We don’t need that bite-in-the-ass cramping our style | 我们不需要他的那些信条和废话 |
[20:41] | with all his briefings and bullshit. | 来蛋疼的限制我们 |
[20:43] | And years of practical crime fighting experience, | 还有多年的打击犯罪的经验 |
[20:45] | but by all means, Cliff, take the lead. | 克里夫 你来领头吧 |
[20:49] | We know Morden | 我们知道在1948年 |
[20:50] | and the donkey were both here in 1948. | 莫登和那驴子来过这 |
[20:55] | And… | 而且 |
[20:58] | Oh, this is good. | 这个不错 |
[21:00] | Getting it done. | 完成了 |
[21:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:13] | Hey, yourself. | 嘿 |
[21:16] | Bus will be here any minute. | 巴士快要到了 |
[21:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:25] | It’s my first time, you can probably tell. | 你可能看出来了 我第一次来 |
[21:28] | No sweat. | 没什么 |
[21:30] | Us, too. | 我们也是 |
[21:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:34] | What are you getting? | 你们要做什么项目 |
[21:37] | Yeah, not sure, how about you? | 还不清楚 你呢 |
[21:40] | Well, I was saving up for the Morden. | 我本想省钱做莫登改造 |
[21:43] | But I just couldn’t wait! | 但我等不及了 |
[21:47] | The Morden? | 莫登改造 |
[21:49] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[21:59] | Ain’t you Cyborg? | 你不是钢骨吗 |
[22:01] | How you doing, sir? | 今天过得怎么样 先生 |
[22:02] | Man, what’s Batman really like? | 蝙蝠侠到底是什么样 |
[22:04] | I wouldn’t know, never met the guy. | 我不知道 从没见过他 |
[22:06] | Shit, really? | 操 真的吗 |
[22:08] | Hey, ain’t you in the Justice League? | 你不是在正义联盟里吗 |
[22:10] | Sir. | 先生 |
[22:12] | I really need to get this bus fixed. | 我真的需要把这辆巴士修好 |
[22:14] | Hey, no problem, Bob-lem. Hey, name’s Ring-Ding. | 没问题 我的名字是响叮 |
[22:17] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[22:18] | I thought you had a jet. | 我以为你有架喷气式飞机 |
[22:20] | Damn it! Just… | 他妈的 |
[22:21] | Say, “Super Friends.” | 说 超级英雄朋友 |
[22:26] | So, bandages. | 绷带男 |
[22:28] | What are you here for? Touch up? | 你来干什么 整容吗 |
[22:30] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[22:32] | Steve. | 我叫史蒂夫 |
[22:36] | I’m Jane. | 我叫简 |
[22:38] | That’s Tarzan and our metal friend here is Cheetah. | 那是泰山还有我们的老铁猎豹 |
[22:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:45] | You said you wanted the Morden? | 你说你想要做莫登改造 |
[22:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[22:49] | I don’t know, but it’s supposed to be frickin’ amazing. | 我不知道 但应该是很震撼的 |
[22:54] | I mean, Mr. Nobody, right? | 那可是无名先生啊 |
[22:56] | But who has those kind of ducats? | 但谁有那么多金币呀 |
[22:58] | So… | 所以 |
[23:00] | I’m getting magnet feet instead. | 我就只要一双磁力脚 |
[23:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:05] | So I can walk up walls. | 这样我就能在墙上行走 |
[23:11] | Oh, my God, it’s here. | 我的天哪 来了 |
[23:12] | Oh, thank fuck. | 总算来了 |
[23:33] | Welcome to Fuchtopia. | 欢迎来到福托邦 |
[23:36] | – Fuck-topia? – Fuchtopia. | -操托邦 -福托邦 |
[23:39] | – Spell it. – We’re fine. | -拼出来 -我们没事 |
[23:40] | This way, please. | 请这边走 |
[23:41] | The orientation is about to begin. | 宣讲会就要开始了 |
[23:44] | Orientation? | 宣讲会 |
[23:53] | – The fuck? – Shh. | -什么鬼 -嘘 |
[23:57] | Hello. Ich bin Heinrich Von Fuchs, | 你好 我是海因里希·冯·福克斯 |
[24:00] | and I’d like to welcome you to Fuchtopia, | 欢迎你们来到福托邦 |
[24:03] | where great men and women are made greater. | 在那里伟大的男女会变得更加伟大 |
[24:07] | Before you embark upon your life-altering journey, | 在你开启改变你人生的旅途之前 |
[24:10] | permit me to regale you with my own story. | 请允许我用我自己的故事来取悦你 |
[24:13] | It begins with a boy in Bavaria | 故事开始于一个在巴伐利亚 |
[24:16] | who dreamt of expanding the capabilities of the human body. | 梦想拓展人类身体能力的小男孩 |
[24:21] | As a young doctor, | 作为一个年轻的医生 |
[24:22] | I tried to implement some of my unique ideas. | 我尝试运用一些我独特的想法 |
[24:26] | They called me a monster. | 他们说我是怪物 |
[24:28] | No. | 不 |
[24:29] | – A psychopath. – They didn’t. | -一个神经病 -不会吧 |
[24:32] | But then, the war broke out. | 但是后来 战争爆发了 |
[24:40] | And suddenly, my ideas didn’t seem so funny anymore. | 突然 我的想法没那么可笑了 |
[24:43] | Not in the brochure, but okay. | 宣传册里没有这段啊 也行吧 |
[24:46] | What? | 咋了 |
[25:02] | Oh, good, keeping up your strength. | 好啊 保存体力 |
[25:05] | You’ll need it for when you continue to do absolutely nothing. | 你在这啥也不干当然消耗体力 |
[25:07] | A body has to eat, Victor. | 是个人就得吃东西 维克多 |
[25:09] | Low blood sugar tends to make one grumpy. | 低血糖会让人心情烦躁 |
[25:12] | Do you even care about finding the Chief? | 你到底想不想找到首席 |
[25:15] | Of course I do. | 当然想 |
[25:15] | Then act like it. Get up off your ass and do something. | 那就行动起来 起来做点什么 |
[25:18] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[25:19] | What is it that I can do that will change our situation? | 我要怎么办才能改变大家的情况呢 |
[25:22] | Face it, Victor, Paraguay is not happening for us. | 承认吧 我们去不了巴拉圭的 |
[25:25] | All we can do is wait here for the others to come back. | 我们就在这等其他人回来 |
[25:29] | I was wrong about you. | 我看错你了 |
[25:31] | You’re not a star. | 你不是明星 |
[25:33] | You’re a chickenshit. | 你就是胆小鬼 |
[25:35] | You’ve been dragging your feet ever since we left. | 我们刚出发 你就开始拖后腿 |
[25:37] | Why didn’t you just stay in Ohio? | 你为什么不能留在俄亥俄州 |
[25:42] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[25:44] | I am afraid to look for Niles. At least I can admit it. | 我害怕去找奈尔斯 至少我有胆量承认 |
[25:47] | – I’m not afraid. – You’re a hero. | -我不害怕 -你是大英雄 |
[25:50] | You could’ve done this whole caper on your own, | 你本来可以自己一个人行动的 |
[25:52] | but you need us to come along for what? | 但你非要拉上我们 为什么呢 |
[25:55] | Company? | 让我们陪你 |
[25:57] | Face it, Victor. You’re as afraid as the rest of us. | 承认吧 维克多 你和我们一样害怕 |
[26:06] | After the war, I relocated to Paraguay, | 战后 因为身体原因 |
[26:09] | for health reasons. | 我来到巴拉圭 |
[26:10] | There I continued my groundbreaking research | 我在这里继续将人体与 |
[26:13] | into imbuing the human body with metaphysical abilities. | 超自然能力结合的伟大研究 |
[26:18] | You’ve no doubt heard of my most infamous client… | 你们一定听说过我最臭名昭著的客户 |
[26:22] | Eric Morden. | 艾瑞克·莫登 |
[26:29] | Whose procedure in my finest invention | 他在实验中 |
[26:31] | was going exactly to specification | 进行得非常顺利 |
[26:33] | until fate brought a scoundrel to my door. | 但是命运派来了一个坏人 |
[26:40] | – Is that the Chief? – That’s the Chief. | -那是首席吗 -是的 |
[26:55] | The despicable fiend escaped with something of great value to me. | 这个卑鄙的恶魔拿走了一件对我很重要的东西 |
[26:59] | But he failed to thwart my anatomical revolution, | 但他未能摧毁我的解剖学革命作品 |
[27:02] | my greatest achievement, my Mr. Nobody. | 我最伟大的发明 无名先生 |
[27:14] | So beautiful. | 美丽无比 |
[27:16] | Today, my descendants continue my legacy | 时至今日 我的后人接手了我的遗产 |
[27:19] | of making great men greater. | 让强者变得更强 |
[27:21] | Here at Fuchtopia. | 尽在福托邦 |
[27:23] | We have a power to suit every need. | 我们可以满足各种需求 |
[27:26] | You can start small with flight or super strength, | 您可以先从基本的飞行或者超强力量开始 |
[27:28] | or select our top tier options, | 也可以直接选择我们的最强选项 |
[27:30] | the Morden, which draws metahuman powers | 莫登改造 可以从其它维度抽取 |
[27:32] | from other dimensions. | 超人类能量 |
[27:34] | Consultants are standing by to assist you. | 随时都有顾问为您提供帮助 |
[27:37] | Sadly, we no longer accept Groupons. | 遗憾的是 我们现在不接受团购客户了 |
[27:47] | I don’t know about you guys, | 不知道你们怎么想的 |
[27:48] | but I don’t need upgrades from a Nazi fuckhead, | 但是我不需要某个纳粹傻叉给我改造 |
[27:51] | so let’s just shag ass out of here. | 赶紧溜吧 |
[27:53] | Not yet. | 别急 |
[27:54] | We know the Chief was here when Mr. Nobody Mr. Nobodied. | 我们知道无名先生获得能力时 首席也在场 |
[27:58] | We need to find out why. | 我们要知道原因 |
[27:59] | All three of you will be opting for the upgrades? | 你们三位都要进行改造吗 |
[28:02] | – That’s exciting. – Uh, yeah. | -真是激动 -对 |
[28:05] | – Can’t wait. – The Morden procedure, | -等不及了 -莫登改造 |
[28:08] | what does it do exactly? | 具体是什么样的 |
[28:10] | It embodies Von Fuchs’ deepest wish, | 它象征着冯·福克斯最渴望的梦想 |
[28:13] | to make any man a better man. | 让强者更强 |
[28:16] | This inter-dimensional chamber, it can do that? | 这个跨维度反应室 可以做到吗 |
[28:21] | Nein. | 无法支付 |
[28:24] | Do you have an alternative form of payment? | 您还有其它支付方式吗 |
[28:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:40] | We are incredibly proud of… | 我们最值得骄傲的是 |
[28:48] | It seems you gentlemen are having a small payment issue. | 看来二位先生有些支付方面的小问题 |
[28:55] | Let me see if I can help. | 让我看看能不能帮上忙 |
[29:01] | Nein. | 无法支付 |
[29:03] | I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you and your friends | 恐怕您和您的朋友需要立刻 |
[29:07] | to leave the premises immediately. | 离开此地 |
[29:11] | Okay, wait. | 等等 |
[29:14] | Your brochure says you have 28 superpowers to choose from. | 你们的宣传册上说有28种超能力以供选择 |
[29:18] | I’ve got 64 personalities, each with their own superpower. | 我有64个人格 每一个都有一种超能力 |
[29:21] | You hook up me and my friends, | 你让我和我的朋友做改造 |
[29:24] | I’ll give you some of my blood. | 我就把我的血给你 |
[29:25] | You can use that DNA to… | 你们可以用DNA |
[29:28] | do whatever the hell you do. | 爱干嘛干嘛 |
[29:36] | One moment, please. | 请稍候一会 |
[29:42] | Wait, what can you people do for, say, a guy like me? | 你们对于像我这样的人有什么改造方案 |
[29:45] | That depends on what you mean by someone like you. | 那取决于您这样的人具体是什么样的 |
[29:50] | Well, I’m a brain in a can. There’s that. | 我的脑子装在一个罐子里 这样的 |
[29:52] | And… Look at me. I’m not exactly a… | 你看看我 我没有 |
[29:57] | you know, I don’t exactly just… | 我并没有 |
[30:00] | I just don’t feel. | 我没有感觉 |
[30:02] | Comfortable in your own skin? | 这身铁皮你舒服吗 |
[30:05] | I don’t feel anything. | 我什么感觉都没有 |
[30:07] | You must feel something. | 你肯定能感觉到什么 |
[30:10] | Something missing. | 缺少了什么 |
[30:12] | That’s why you’re here. | 那就是你来这里的原因 |
[30:15] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:16] | We are all missing something, aren’t we? | 我们都缺少一些东西 对吧 |
[30:24] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[30:27] | So we got a deal? | 成交了 |
[30:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:10] | Nurse, can we put back on standby? | 护士 暂时待命 |
[31:12] | Yes, sir. | 是 医生 |
[31:15] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[31:17] | Let’s do an exploratory laparotomy | 做剖腹探查 |
[31:19] | to find and control the source of the hemorrhage. | 找到并且控制出血的原因 |
[31:48] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[32:04] | No movement. | 别动 |
[32:06] | Sir, there he is. | 他在这里 |
[32:07] | Captain Trainor, stay where you are. | 崔纳上尉 不要动 |
[32:10] | Your radiation levels are off the charts. | 你身上的辐射量太高了 |
[32:13] | You’re a danger to everyone around you. | 你对周围的人非常危险 |
[32:15] | Do not move! | 别动 |
[32:19] | Larry, it’s Sheryl. | 拉瑞 我是雪莉尔 |
[32:24] | Oh, it’s so good to hear your voice, baby. | 能听到你的声音真好 亲爱的 |
[32:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:29] | How are the boys, are they with you? | 孩子们怎么样 和你在一起吗 |
[32:31] | No, I didn’t bring them. | 不 我没带他们过来 |
[32:34] | I sent them to stay with my folks. | 我把他们送去娘家了 |
[32:38] | That makes sense, I guess. | 这么做没错 |
[32:42] | It’s better to keep them away from all this for now. | 现在最好让他们远离这一切 |
[32:45] | I told them that Daddy had to go away for a while, | 我告诉他们爸爸要离开一段时间 |
[32:51] | and that he might not be coming back. | 而且他可能不会回来了 |
[32:53] | You… | 你 |
[32:56] | Sheryl, listen to me. | 雪莉尔 听我说 |
[32:58] | Whatever those doctors told you is bullshit. | 那些医生告诉你的都是胡扯 |
[33:02] | I’m gonna get better, and I’m gonna walk out of this place, okay? | 我会好起来的 我会走出这里的 好吗 |
[33:05] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[33:07] | Just hang on a little longer for me. | 只要等我一段时间 |
[33:10] | I’ve been hanging on a long time now, Larry. | 我等了你很长时间了 拉瑞 |
[33:14] | I don’t think I can do it anymore. | 我觉得我再也受不了了 |
[33:17] | Sheryl, please. | 雪莉尔 求你了 |
[33:20] | I know things have been rough for a while. | 我知道最近的经历很艰难 |
[33:23] | Just give me a chance to fix this, I swear to you… | 但给我个机会解决问题 我发誓 |
[33:26] | You can’t. | 你不会的 |
[33:30] | I love you, Larry, | 我爱你 拉瑞 |
[33:32] | but you can’t fix this. | 但是你解决不了这个问题 |
[33:35] | You can’t fix any of this. | 你解决不了任何问题 |
[33:36] | You never could. | 你从没办到过 |
[33:43] | I can change. | 我会改变的 |
[33:47] | We shouldn’t be afraid to admit | 我们应该勇于承认 |
[33:50] | that we deserve better than this. | 我们值得过的更好 |
[33:53] | Sheryl, please. | 雪莉尔 求你了 |
[33:55] | Please don’t do this to me. | 别这么对我 |
[33:57] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[33:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:03] | I hope that you recover from this one day, Larry, | 我希望你有一天能够康复 拉瑞 |
[34:07] | and if that happens, | 如果你康复了 |
[34:09] | I hope that you find the love that you deserve. | 我希望你能找到你应得的爱 |
[34:13] | I really do. | 我真心希望 |
[34:18] | Sheryl. | 雪莉尔 |
[34:24] | Sheryl. | 雪莉尔 |
[34:27] | Sheryl! | 雪莉尔 |
[34:29] | Sheryl! | 雪莉尔 |
[34:36] | Maybe it’s time we see what better looks like. | 也许是时候看看更好的生活是怎样的了 |
[34:43] | Dessert? | 吃甜点吗 |
[34:58] | Look, I’m sorry I lost it back there, okay? | 很抱歉我刚才没忍住 好吗 |
[35:07] | You’re right. It is over. | 你没错 事情结束了 |
[35:10] | This whole thing has gone to hell. | 这整件事都糟透了 |
[35:13] | All because I was trying to prove myself to my pops. | 只因为我想向我爸证明我自己 |
[35:29] | I’m used to having my dad get into my head, but… | 我的大脑习惯了老爸的突然闯入 但 |
[35:33] | having that Nobody guy there, too… | 无名先生也闯了进去 |
[35:37] | I just don’t know what to believe anymore. | 我不知道该相信什么了 |
[35:40] | I used to exercise rigid control over my diet. | 我过去严格控制我的饮食 |
[35:44] | But ever since my incident, | 但是自从我出事之后 |
[35:46] | keeping my figure takes… | 为保持身材需要 |
[35:49] | Well, let’s just say a level of control beyond Pritikin. | 反而需要摄入远超普里蒂金减肥法的热量 |
[35:54] | I’ve learned to manage over the years. | 这些年来我学会了控制 |
[35:56] | But that overblown psychopath got into my head, too, | 但是那个精神病也激怒了我 |
[35:59] | and I’m starting to lose control all over again. | 我再一次完全失控了 |
[36:16] | Hey, Pops. | 你好 老爸 |
[36:20] | No. Everything’s going great. | 不 一切都很好 |
[36:23] | Oh, that’s– | 那个… |
[36:25] | No. I know where the airport is. | 不 我知道机场在哪里 |
[36:27] | I have privacy mode enabled. | 我开了私人模式 |
[36:28] | How are you listening? | 你怎么听得见我们谈话 |
[36:30] | Daddy dearest to the rescue? | 老爸迫不及待想要援助吗 |
[36:32] | The Starjet’s ready and waiting if we want it. | 如果想走的话 飞机已准备就绪 |
[36:34] | Do we want it? | 我们想走吗 |
[36:53] | Welcome, Jane. Pleased to make your acquaintance. | 欢迎 简 很高兴认识你 |
[37:06] | I am Sturmbanhfuhrer Von Fuchs. | 我是冯·福克斯少校 |
[37:11] | Do you like my puppets? | 你喜欢我的木偶戏吗 |
[37:25] | As a man of science, please indulge me. | 作为一个科学家 恕我冒昧 |
[37:28] | How did you manage to obtain so many metahuman abilities? | 你是如何拥有这么多超能力的 |
[37:34] | You want the deal or not? | 你到底要不要交易 |
[37:36] | I would have to meet another of your personas | 我需要见见其他人格 |
[37:39] | and behold their power. | 看看他们的力量 |
[37:41] | Except it doesn’t work that way. | 这样行不通 |
[37:45] | I don’t control them, they don’t control me. | 我控制不了他们 他们控制不了我 |
[37:48] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[37:49] | I do imagine that must be ever so tiresome. | 我想那一定太令人厌烦了 |
[37:53] | Constantly forced to cede authority to your inner demons. | 时常被迫将主动权交给内心的恶魔 |
[37:59] | If necessary, | 如果需要 |
[38:01] | I could assist you with that. | 我可以帮你 |
[38:46] | It’s over, isn’t it? | 结束了 是不是 |
[38:50] | I’m free. | 我自由了 |
[38:52] | I’m free. | 我自由了 |
[38:55] | You could live out your days with unfettered autonomy. | 你可以自由地度过余生 |
[38:59] | I could extract the others and their powers | 我可以抽取其他人格和他们的力量 |
[39:02] | and leave only your core persona in that body. | 并只将你的主人格留在体内 |
[39:06] | Pass. | 算了 |
[39:08] | Tell me, Jane. | 告诉我 简 |
[39:11] | Are you not the core persona | 你难道不是 |
[39:14] | inside your little menagerie? | 这个马戏团的主人格吗 |
[39:22] | When you get to wherever the hell you’re going, | 当你到了你要去的地方 |
[39:24] | send me a postcard, all right? | 给我寄张明信片 好吗 |
[39:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:32] | You and me are done. | 我们俩毫不相干了 |
[39:33] | Move the hell out of my way. | 给我让开 |
[39:38] | Get the fuck out of my way! | 给我他妈的让开 |
[39:40] | Your core, Jane. | 你的主人格 简 |
[39:42] | There was some kind of trauma in her past. | 她的过去有过某种创伤 |
[39:46] | Yeah? When she was young. | 对吗 在她年轻的时候 |
[39:48] | This caused her mind to splinter, | 这让她的人格分裂 |
[39:51] | allowing you and your other personas to manifest. | 创造出了你和其他人格 |
[39:55] | All in order to protect this innocent little girl. | 都是为了保护那个无辜的小女孩 |
[39:59] | You want to know how I got my powers, asshole? | 你想知道我怎么得到这些力量的吗 混蛋 |
[40:01] | A group of fuckhead scientists like you | 一群像你一样的混蛋科学家 |
[40:04] | did terrible things to an innocent girl. | 对一个无辜的女孩做的可怕的事 |
[40:06] | Except, the pursuit of science | 除非是为了科学 |
[40:09] | is worth any cost. | 那么一切代价都是值得的 |
[40:11] | The man who helped me escape would disagree. | 那个帮我逃走的人不会同意 |
[40:15] | Actually, I think you may know him. | 实际上 我觉得你可能认识他 |
[40:19] | Niles Caulder. | 奈尔斯·考尔德 |
[40:25] | This is good. | 这很好 |
[40:26] | Meaningful silence is good. | 意味深长的沉默很好 |
[40:39] | You remember Niles, don’t you? | 你记得奈尔斯 对吗 |
[40:40] | The guy who shot your Nazi ass. | 那个把你们纳粹打得屁滚尿流的家伙 |
[40:44] | Ten times the scientist you’ll ever be. | 比你这个科学家强十倍 |
[40:46] | Niles Caulder is a fraud | 奈尔斯·考尔德是个骗子 |
[40:48] | whose intelligence is devastatingly limited, | 他的才能太有限了 |
[40:51] | whereas my genius is revolutionary. | 而我的才华是划时代的 |
[40:57] | Is it, though? | 是吗 |
[40:58] | A creepy old Nazi shitbag | 一个古怪的纳粹老屎蛋 |
[41:01] | keeping himself alive in some janky-ass iron lung… | 让自己一直活在某种破烂铁肺里 |
[41:07] | doesn’t feel super-revolutionary to me. | 我不感觉有多划时代 |
[41:23] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[41:24] | We’re free from one another. Why won’t you leave me alone? | 我们摆脱了彼此 你为什么还不放过我 |
[41:27] | Leave me alone. Fuck you. | 放过我吧 操你妈 |
[41:29] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[41:41] | Sorry, Cliff, but we can’t allow you to leave. | 抱歉 克里夫 我们不能让你离开 |
[41:44] | Please remain where you are. | 请待在原处 |
[41:48] | The fuck? | 搞什么 |
[41:50] | A friend of Niles Caulder is an enemy of Von Fuchs. | 奈尔斯·考尔德的朋友就是冯·福克斯的敌人 |
[41:55] | Von Fuchs is uber. Von Fuchs is uber. | 冯·福克斯好 冯·福克斯妙 |
[41:58] | Von Fuchs is uber! | 冯·福克斯呱呱叫 |
[42:01] | You and I are not so different, Jane. | 你我没什么不同 简 |
[42:04] | I find myself a little fragmented, too. | 我和你一样不完整 |
[42:09] | Whereas you are one of many personalities, | 你是多重人格 |
[42:12] | trapped within a single body, | 集于一身 |
[42:14] | I am a single personality | 我是单一人格 |
[42:17] | spread across many bodies. | 分散到许多躯体中 |
[43:05] | Nazi fucks. | 纳粹该死 |
[43:23] | You wanna fuck with me? | 你想搞我 |
[43:25] | You want to fuck with me? | 你想搞我 |
[43:32] | I had a life before you. | 你出现前我有美满的生活 |
[43:34] | People who cared about me. | 有关心我的人 |
[43:37] | I had a job, I had a future. | 我有工作 前途无量 |
[43:39] | I knew who I was. | 我知道自己是谁 |
[43:42] | But ever since the day you crashed my jet, | 但从你让我的飞机坠毁的那天起 |
[43:44] | ever since you decided to live inside my body, | 自从你决定住进我身体开始 |
[43:47] | my life has been a nightmare. | 我的生活就变成了噩梦 |
[43:48] | I had everything, and you fucked it all up! | 我曾拥有一切 而你毁掉了一切 |
[43:57] | You fucked it all up. | 是你毁掉了一切 |
[44:05] | I underestimated you. | 我低估了你 |
[44:08] | We could do wonderful things together, | 我们可以一起做美好的事 |
[44:12] | you and I. | 你和我 |
[44:16] | What do you say? | 你说怎么样 |
[44:21] | Auf wiedersehen, motherfucker. | 永别了 混蛋[德语] |
[44:37] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[44:44] | Even this insignificant victory doesn’t belong to you, Jane. | 就连这无足轻重的胜利也不属于你 简 |
[44:52] | Nothing in your life does. | 你生命中的一切都不属于你 |
[45:14] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[45:15] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[45:25] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我… |
[45:27] | – You… – Don’t. | -你… -别说了 |
[46:05] | Should we search the place? | 我们要搜查这个地方吗 |
[46:16] | Or that, yeah. | 那样也行 |
[46:33] | Nazis. | 纳粹 |
[46:36] | Jet’s a mile that way. | 往那边走一英里就是飞机 |
[46:42] | We found the Chief. | 我们找到了首席 |
[47:25] | Larry? Larry, you there, bud? | 拉瑞 拉瑞 你在吗 伙计 |
[47:30] | It’s John. | 我是约翰 |
[47:31] | I’m here with a few of the boys. | 我和几个兄弟一起来的 |
[47:34] | We heard you were taking visitors, so we hopped in my truck… | 听说你允许访问 所以我们就赶紧坐我的车 |
[47:38] | and here we are. | 赶来了 |
[47:42] | Looks like they got you in a real VIP suite here, Trainor. | 看来他们真把你弄进了这的贵宾套房 崔纳 |
[47:45] | The sultan of I-don’t-know-what. | 我不认识的高级人物 |
[47:49] | Be a real thrill to hear your voice, Lar. | 听到你的声音真是激动 拉瑞 |
[47:54] | Oh, hey, here’s a laugh. | 有个笑话 |
[47:57] | Guess who re-upped? | 猜猜谁继续服役了 |
[48:00] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[48:02] | Not going anywhere till the Air Force kicks me out. | 除非美国空军把我赶走 否则我哪儿也不去 |
[48:06] | Yeah, I thought about the poor bastard | 对 我考虑如果我走了 |
[48:08] | who’d get assigned to you if I left, | 哪个倒霉蛋被派到你这儿 |
[48:10] | and I just felt terrible for the guy. | 我替那家伙难受 |
[48:13] | I think I’m the only one | 我觉得我是唯一一个 |
[48:14] | who knows how to deal with your bullshit, | 知道如何应对你这一摊破事的人 |
[48:15] | Trainor… so… | 所以…崔纳 |
[48:17] | you’re stuck with me. | 你我彼此羁绊 |
[48:20] | You hear me, buddy? | 你听到我说的了吗 伙计 |
[48:22] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[48:26] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这里 |
[48:38] | Go. | 走 |
[48:43] | Hey, Lar, uh… | 拉瑞 |
[48:46] | I didn’t read you, buddy. You wanna run that back by me? | 我没听懂伙计 能解释一下吗 |
[48:53] | Go. | 走 |
[49:00] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[49:07] | You must be all kinds of tired. | 你一定是身心俱疲 |
[49:11] | We’ll let you get your rest. | 我们让你好好休息 |
[49:15] | Be good, Trainor. | 保重 崔纳 |
[49:23] | We’re rooting for you. | 我们支持你 |
[49:43] | 视听通信 塞拉斯·斯通 | |
[49:44] | First class all the way, huh? | 一路头等舱吗 |
[49:46] | Yeah. I, um, | 对 我 |
[49:49] | appreciate the help. | 感谢你的帮助 |
[49:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:52] | You know your old man will always bail you out, right? | 你知道你老爹永远会帮你摆脱困境的 对吗 |
[49:55] | Listen, I, I gotta run. Talk soon. | 听着 我得挂了 再聊 |
[49:58] | – All right? – Will do. | -好吗 -没问题 |
[49:59] | If you need anything else, you just let– | 如果你需要其他任何帮助 只要 |
[51:13] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[51:15] | Was I supposed to be in here for so long? | 我要在里面待这么久吗 |
[51:31] | Cool. | 酷 |
[51:37] | What the… | 我了个… |
[51:37] | 动物蔬菜矿石人 初次登场于1964年8月的《末日巡逻队》#89 |