时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | This is a story about four couch potatoes and… | 这个故事是关于四个沙发土豆和… |
[00:23] | Oh, my God, I should be drinking for this. | 天啊 讲这个我得喝一杯 |
[00:26] | This bag of ham is Cliff Steele, | 这坨火腿是克里夫·斯蒂勒 |
[00:28] | an egocentric racing champion | 一个自私自利的赛车冠军 |
[00:30] | who drove his family under a jackknifed trailer. Yikes! | 他载着全家从拖挂货车底下开过去了 妈呀 |
[00:34] | Now his brain is all that’s left housed inside | 现在他仅剩的大脑被这个男人 |
[00:36] | this robot by this man, Niles Caulder. | 奈尔斯·考尔德 安放在这个机器人内部 |
[00:39] | – Action! – Rita Farr was a star of the silver screen. | -开拍 -丽塔·法尔曾是荧幕影星 |
[00:42] | Then a mysterious liquid changed her into a terrifying blob, | 然后神秘的液体把她变成了难以名状的一团 |
[00:45] | forcing her to hide from common society. | 迫使她躲避正常社会 |
[00:49] | Larry Trainor. Hotshot pilot, | 拉瑞·崔纳 飞行高手 |
[00:51] | perfect life, perfect wife, | 完美人生 完美老婆 |
[00:53] | and a hidden secret. | 以及一个隐藏的秘密 |
[00:55] | Mix in cosmic radiation and the worst sunburn you’ve ever seen, | 加入宇宙辐射和你见过最严重的晒伤后混合 |
[00:58] | and voila! | 请看 |
[00:59] | An energy being living inside a man. | 一个活在人体内的能量体 |
[01:02] | Finally, Jane. | 最后是简 |
[01:04] | Sixty-four individual personas with unique superpowers. | 64个超能力各异的人格 |
[01:07] | Each one just, oh, so precious. | 每一个都那么珍贵 |
[01:10] | Which one of you motherfuckers | 你们这俩混蛋中的哪一个 |
[01:11] | wants me to jerk a knot in your ass? | 想让我在你们的屁股上拧几把 |
[01:14] | Fuck me. | 完球蛋了 |
[01:14] | One day, these clowns jumped in their clown car, | 有一天 这些小丑跳上他们的小丑车 |
[01:17] | drove into clown town and a three-ring circus broke out. | 开去小丑镇大干了一场 |
[01:21] | The only thing this sideshow needs is a trained donkey, | 这场杂耍只差一头训练有素的驴了 |
[01:25] | which brings us to me. | 这就说到我了 |
[01:26] | I had a Nazi turn me into a Rubik’s cube, | 我找了个纳粹把我改造成了魔方 |
[01:29] | manifested my desire for chaos into this flatulent beast | 然后通过这头胀气的野兽展现我对混乱的渴望 |
[01:33] | and set this towny town to self-destruct. | 让这个小镇自我毁灭 |
[01:36] | All caught up? Good. | 补上剧情了 很好 |
[01:38] | Let the pretentious title sequence begin. | 让装逼的片头开始吧 |
[03:09] | Now comes their reckoning. | 他们的审判到来了 |
[03:13] | They lashed their whips at you, dear Lord, | 他们对您挥鞭 亲爱的主 |
[03:16] | and now they will be lashed with eternal flame. | 而现在他们将面对永恒的业火 |
[03:20] | I have been faithful unto death. | 我的忠诚直至死亡 |
[03:23] | Crown me and let me be seated by your most holy side. | 为我加冕 让我坐在至圣的您身旁 |
[03:28] | Yes! I am ready, Father, | 是的 我准备好了 天父 |
[03:31] | to lead your… | 为您带领… |
[03:37] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[03:39] | Welcome back to the shitshow, everyone. | 各位 欢迎回到这个讲垃圾的剧 |
[03:42] | Where were we? | 我们讲到哪儿了 |
[03:44] | No! | 不 |
[03:46] | Ah, yeah. I was just opening my big fat hole. | 不好意思 我刚刚是张口放屁 |
[03:52] | Alas, our merry band of misfits were not equipped | 唉 我们快乐的怪胎小队暂时还不具备 |
[03:55] | for grand acts of heroism just yet. | 开创伟大英雄事迹的能力 |
[03:57] | That was a finesse that | 这种高超的技巧 |
[03:59] | dear old daddy hadn’t bothered to teach them. | 亲爱的老爹还没费心教给他们 |
[04:05] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[04:07] | Grant Morrison fans, | 格兰特·莫里森的粉丝 |
[04:08] | Reddit trolls with DC subscriptions, | 红迪网上订阅了DC流媒体的喷子 |
[04:11] | and the three new fans who stuck around after the donkey fart. | 还有没被驴屁轰飞的那三个新粉丝 |
[04:15] | You still think you control this story, don’t you? | 你仍然觉得这个故事由你掌控 对吗 |
[04:18] | Haven’t seen any evidence to the contrary, old friend. | 目前还没出现与之相反的证据 老朋友 |
[04:22] | To wit. | 即是说 |
[04:24] | You’ve slipped through my fingers for the last time. | 你不会再从我的指缝中溜走了 |
[04:31] | No! | 不 |
[04:36] | It’s the Chief! | 是首席 |
[04:48] | No! | 不 |
[04:57] | Jane! Jane! | 简 简 |
[05:01] | Don’t do it. | 别那么做 |
[05:02] | Wait! No, don’t do it! | 等等 不 别那么做 |
[05:04] | No. Jane, what are you doing? | 不 简 你干什么 |
[05:06] | No! No. Jane! | 不 不 简 |
[05:09] | Jane! No! No! | 简 不 不 |
[05:12] | No! | 不 |
[05:27] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[05:42] | Holy shit! | 我操 |
[05:47] | – Holy shit! – We get the point! | -我操 -别说了行吗 |
[05:49] | We all saw it, there’s no need to restate the obvious. | 我们都看到了 不用反复强调 |
[05:52] | I’m sorry. Am I reacting too much for you? | 不好意思 你觉得我反应过激了吗 |
[05:54] | I just don’t see how hysterics are going to help. | 我只是觉得歇斯底里不会有帮助 |
[05:56] | One, I don’t get hysterical. | 第一 我才不会歇斯底里 |
[05:58] | Two, what are you doing to help? | 第二 你能提供什么帮助吗 |
[06:00] | Me? Well, nothing. | 我吗 啥也提供不了 |
[06:03] | Look, it’s all going to be fine. | 听着 一切都会没事的 |
[06:05] | Chief disappears all the time. | 首席经常消失 |
[06:06] | Into a fucking hole? | 消失到他妈的洞里吗 |
[06:08] | In the fucking ground? | 地里他妈的洞里吗 |
[06:10] | Well, don’t get snippy with me. | 别跟我发飙啊 |
[06:12] | I’ve known Niles Caulder a long time, | 我认识奈尔斯·考尔德很久了 |
[06:14] | and no matter how long he’s gone, he always comes back. | 不管他离开多久 最终都会回来 |
[06:17] | What about Jane? | 那简呢 |
[06:19] | What about the town? | 那这座小镇呢 |
[06:20] | Jane can take care of herself, believe me. | 简能照顾好自己 相信我 |
[06:22] | And Chief will know what to do about the town when he gets back. | 等首席回来 他会知道该怎么处理这座小镇 |
[06:25] | So, denial beats hysteria? | 所以拒绝接受现实胜过歇斯底里吗 |
[06:27] | You’re ignoring the part where Chief said | 你忽略了首席说他的敌人 |
[06:29] | his enemies were coming for him. | 要来对付他的部分 |
[06:31] | Actually, you ignored that part | 实际上 是你忽略了这部分 |
[06:33] | when you insisted on staying behind to, what? | 你坚持要留下来 做什么 |
[06:37] | Protect some townies? Punch some bad guys? | 保护小镇居民 痛扁坏蛋吗 |
[06:39] | We could’ve been miles from here by now. | 我们本可以远离这里的 |
[06:41] | But you’re not. You turned the bus around for me. | 但你没有 你为我调转了巴士 |
[06:44] | Jane turned the bus around for you. | 简为你调转了巴士 |
[06:46] | I went along with it in a moment of temporary insanity. | 我因为短暂的精神失常而跟过来了 |
[06:48] | So, sue me for wanting to do the right thing. | 我想做正确的事 你去告我啊 |
[06:50] | And what does the right thing look like now? | 你那正确的事现在看起来是什么样子 |
[06:53] | Look around, Cliff. | 看看周围 克里夫 |
[06:57] | You can’t punch nothing. | 你什么也揍不到了 |
[07:02] | Someone is responsible for this. | 有人要为这惨状负责 |
[07:07] | We are. | 就是我们 |
[07:09] | Everything that’s happened went exactly as it was supposed to. | 发生的一切都是注定的 |
[07:13] | This is what the world looks like when we try to live in it. | 这就是我们想要在外面的世界生活的后果 |
[07:17] | Niles warned us. | 奈尔斯警告过我们 |
[07:18] | Then proved himself right. | 事实证明他是对的 |
[07:21] | We’d be well-served to take the Chief’s advice from now on. | 从今往后我们最好老老实实地听首席的话 |
[07:26] | You’re kidding me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[07:28] | You’re gonna run again? | 你又要逃跑了吗 |
[07:30] | As far away from here as possible. | 离这里越远越好 |
[07:32] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[07:35] | It’s Thursday. | 今天是星期四 |
[07:37] | Trash day? | 收垃圾的日子 |
[07:38] | So that’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[07:40] | I’m going this alone. | 我要独自应对 |
[07:41] | What did you expect, Cliff? | 你在期待些什么 克里夫 |
[07:44] | We’re not heroes. | 我们不是英雄 |
[08:00] | – Give me a sec. – Make it quick. | -稍等一下 -动作快点 |
[08:13] | 你好帕蒂 这个人是不是… 1 要跟你回家 2 要被甩了 3 在打劫你 | |
[08:22] | What is taking so long? | 怎么花这么长时间 |
[08:23] | It, um… it wants to talk to you. | 它…它想要跟你说话 |
[08:47] | What is this shit? | 这是什么鬼 |
[08:52] | Congrats, man. | 恭喜你 老兄 |
[08:53] | 恭喜你 老兄 你刚从轻罪升级成重罪了 | |
[08:53] | You just upgraded from misdemeanor to felony. | 你刚从轻罪升级成重罪了 |
[09:02] | Psst! It’s me you want, broke-ass. | 你想找的是我 穷鬼 |
[09:21] | Cops are on their way. | 警察马上就到 |
[09:23] | You’re Cyborg. | 你是钢骨 |
[09:26] | You can call me Vic. | 叫我维克就好 |
[09:51] | 来电 塞拉斯·斯通 | |
[09:55] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[09:56] | I just downloaded your systems report for analysis. | 我刚下载了你的系统报告进行分析 |
[09:59] | Nothing to debrief, simple mugging. | 没什么可汇报的 就是简单的抢劫 |
[10:00] | Oh, thank God for Cyborg. | 那钢骨还真是帮了大忙 |
[10:02] | You saved a whole $600. | 你救下了整整六百美元 |
[10:04] | And a possible murder victim. | 还有一个可能的谋杀被害者 |
[10:05] | She saw the mugger’s face. | 她看到了抢劫犯的脸 |
[10:06] | This was the second location, there wasn’t going to be a third. | 这是第二起了 我不会允许发生第三起 |
[10:09] | So you spent 57 seconds messing with the perps | 于是你花了57秒逗罪犯玩 |
[10:12] | instead of disarming them. | 而不是解除他们的武器 |
[10:13] | – Can we just fast-forward to your conclusion? – Okay. | -我们能不能直接跳到你的结论 -好 |
[10:16] | You’re capable of better. | 你能做得更好 |
[10:19] | Do better. Copy that. | 要做得更好 收到 |
[10:21] | Like… I’m gonna eat. | 我要吃饭了 |
[10:23] | Enabling privacy mode until further notice. | 在另行通知前 启用隐私模式 |
[10:26] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:28] | Whoo! What up, man? | 怎么了 老兄 |
[10:34] | Grid. Pull up crime blotters. | 栅网 调出犯罪记录 |
[10:39] | Too small. Go deeper. | 太浅了 深入点 |
[10:41] | Search ARGUS feed. | 搜索天眼会信息 |
[10:46] | Horrible, destructive, chaotic. | 恐怖 毁灭 混乱 |
[10:49] | Just a few of the words locals used to describe what they saw. | 这只是几个当地人事后描述时所用的词 |
[10:54] | Hey, Jim. I, uh… | 吉姆 我… |
[10:56] | I know you sent us out here to investigate an attack, | 我知道你派我们去调查袭击事件 |
[10:58] | but, uh, there’s nothing here. | 但是 这里什么都没有 |
[11:01] | The whole town’s gone. | 整个小镇都不见了 |
[11:01] | God damn it, Frank. | 该死的 弗兰克 |
[11:03] | Should I just rope it off? | 我是不是该封锁现场 |
[11:05] | Yeah. Call it water contamination or a gas leak or some shit. | 对 就说是水源污染或煤气泄漏之类的 |
[11:09] | I’ll add it to the Ant Farm’s backlog. | 我去记录到蚂蚁农场的待办事项表上 |
[11:11] | What’s the name of that town again? | 那小镇叫什么名字来着 |
[11:12] | Cloverton. Cloverton, Ohio. | 克洛弗顿 俄亥俄州克洛弗顿 |
[11:20] | 五年前 底特律 尖端科研实验室 | |
[11:29] | So, what have you got planned for the rest of the day? | 那么 你今天接下来有什么安排 |
[11:32] | After you fix my eye. | 等你修好我的眼睛之后 |
[11:34] | There is no “after,” Vic. | 没有什么”之后” 维克 |
[11:36] | Improving your programming is a full-time job. | 优化你的程序是全天候工作 |
[11:41] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[11:44] | Niles! | 奈尔斯 |
[11:47] | Vic. | 维克 |
[11:49] | Good God! Have you grown another inch since I last saw you? | 老天 上次见面后 你是不是又长高了 |
[11:52] | Impossible. The cybernetics froze his growth after the accident. | 不可能 事故之后神经机械冻结了他的生长 |
[11:55] | And you haven’t changed a bit. | 而你一点都没变 |
[11:57] | How the hell are you, Silas? | 你怎么样 塞拉斯 |
[11:59] | Impatient. We said 10:30, Niles. | 迫不及待 我们说好十点半的 奈尔斯 |
[12:04] | You know, the astronomers at Atacama | 阿塔卡玛的天文学家 |
[12:06] | couldn’t figure out why I was so interested in their glass. | 想不明白为什么我对他们的玻璃那么感兴趣 |
[12:09] | And the Chinese, they wouldn’t even let me into Yunnan. | 而中国人甚至都不让我进云南 |
[12:11] | So I had to crib my lensing technique | 所以我不得不抄袭了一位 |
[12:13] | from an exiled Burmese engineer. | 被流放的缅甸工程师的透镜技术 |
[12:16] | So, just a regular day at the office. | 只是一个平常的工作日 |
[12:18] | Well, the exercise keeps me young. | 锻炼让我保持年轻 |
[12:21] | And it was worth it. | 而且值得的 |
[12:22] | How’s the circus in Cloverton? | 克洛弗顿的马戏团怎么样了 |
[12:24] | It keeps me busy. | 让我保持忙碌 |
[12:25] | I’m working with some fascinating people. | 我在照顾一些很有意思的人 |
[12:29] | Each one of them is just… | 他们每个人都 |
[12:32] | bursting with potential. | 充满了潜力 |
[12:35] | Like you, Vic. | 和你一样 维克 |
[12:53] | Some sort of giant blob run amok. | 有一团巨大的东西横冲直撞 |
[12:58] | Horrible, disruptive, chaotic. | 恐怖 毁灭 混乱 |
[13:01] | Fucking bitch! Give up your money or die! | 死贱人 你要钱还是要命 |
[13:22] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:24] | Can I help… you? | 有什么能帮…你的吗 |
[13:27] | What’s the single most remote place | 下一班车能去的 |
[13:29] | I can get to from the next bus? | 最偏远的地方是哪里 |
[13:31] | Ismay, Montana. Uh, a great sky country. | 蒙大拿州伊斯梅 很棒的天空之州 |
[13:35] | Great. I’ve been wanting to work on my tan. | 好极了 我一直想晒成古铜色 |
[13:40] | That was a joke | 这是个笑话 |
[13:40] | meant to make you feel more comfortable with my appearance. | 目的是让你别对我的外表那么紧张 |
[13:49] | 即将发车 蒙大拿州伊斯梅 | |
[14:07] | You okay, mister? You got hit by some kind of firework. | 你没事吧 先生 你被某种烟火击中了 |
[14:17] | – Second thoughts? – Let’s try somewhere else. | -改变主意了吗 -试试别的地方吧 |
[14:27] | No. Don’t you dare, you little… | 不 你敢试试 你个小… |
[14:33] | Mommy, the mummy’s awake. | 妈妈 木乃伊醒了 |
[14:38] | Jenkins. Great brewery. | 詹金斯 酿酒厂很棒 |
[14:49] | Kernville’s nice. Good tubin’. | 克恩维尔挺好的 适合玩漂流 |
[14:59] | Does it even matter? | 去哪重要吗 |
[15:05] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[15:07] | What do you want from me? | 你想怎样 |
[15:09] | I’m trying to protect people… from you! | 我想保护人们 不受你的伤害 |
[15:13] | From you! | 不受你的伤害 |
[15:14] | Just let me go. | 让我走吧 |
[15:16] | Let me go! | 让我走 |
[15:29] | 欢迎来到俄亥俄州克洛弗顿 人口 0 | |
[15:44] | Here, donkey, donkey, donkey. | 过来 驴 驴 驴 |
[15:48] | Here, boy. Come here. | 过来 小驴 过来 |
[15:51] | Hold still. No, donkey! Hee-haw! | 别跑 不 驴 |
[15:54] | Fuck! Hey, wait up. | 操 等一下 |
[15:59] | Donkey! Son of a… | 驴 混蛋 |
[16:04] | Come here. Here. Get over here, you jackass! | 过来 快过来 你这头死驴 |
[16:07] | God damn it! Brain the size of a fucking walnut. | 该死的 脑子跟核桃一样大 |
[16:11] | Fucking ass! Hey! I’m talking to you! | 贱驴 我在跟你说话呢 |
[16:14] | You can run all you want, stupid donkey. I don’t get tired. | 你就使劲跑吧 蠢驴 我是不会累的 |
[16:20] | Looking for this? | 在找它吗 |
[16:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:23] | Vic Stone. | 维克·斯通 |
[16:24] | Some people call me Cyborg. | 有人叫我钢骨 |
[16:26] | Here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[16:27] | Nice eye. You’re in my way. | 眼睛很帅气 但是你挡着我的道了 |
[16:30] | – What’s with the donkey? – It sent us a message. | -这头驴是怎么了 -它为我们传递了信息 |
[16:32] | Been chasing this fleabag all morning. | 我一上午都在追这头脏驴 |
[16:34] | Full of some kind of secrets or some shit. | 它身上肯定有秘密之类的 |
[16:36] | I saw footage of you and your pals messing up that diner. | 我看了录像 你和你的朋友们毁了那间餐馆 |
[16:39] | Wanna explain how you managed to obliterate the rest of the town? | 想解释一下你们怎么把整个小镇夷为平地的吗 |
[16:42] | Oh, Cyborg! | 原来是钢骨啊 |
[16:44] | The guy who nobody asked to be here, | 不请自来 |
[16:45] | who pokes his nose into business that ain’t his! | 指手画脚的那个钢骨 |
[16:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:49] | Man, you must be one of Niles’ strays. | 你肯定是奈尔斯的其中一个迷途羔羊 |
[16:52] | – You know the Chief? – I do. | -你认识首席吗 -认识 |
[16:53] | Why didn’t you say you know the Chief? | 你怎么不早说你认识首席 |
[16:54] | Because watching you trying to be effective is real distracting. | 因为看着你张牙舞爪让人心神不宁 |
[16:58] | – Where is he? – He’s gone. | -他在哪儿 -他消失了 |
[17:00] | Ground opened up. | 地裂土崩 |
[17:01] | Swallowed him and the whole town. | 吞噬了他和整个小镇 |
[17:03] | Our housemate Jane tried to save him, now she’s gone, too. | 我们的室友简想要救他 结果她也消失了 |
[17:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:10] | – I just need a second just to… – Oh, no, go ahead. Yeah. | -我只是需要点时间 -没事 你请便 |
[17:12] | …get this straight. | 理清楚这件事 |
[17:15] | How does a band of circus freaks manage to screw up so badly | 一群马戏团怪胎到底捅了多大的篓子 |
[17:19] | that they lose their leader | 以至于同一时间 |
[17:20] | and the whole entire town at the same damn time? | 失去他们的领袖和整个小镇 |
[17:22] | Hey, Monday-morning QB, I don’t feel good about it either. | 马后炮放得响 我也觉得很糟 |
[17:26] | Did you see who made the hole? | 你看到是谁弄出这个洞了吗 |
[17:27] | I was busy not getting swallowed by it. | 我当时忙着不被它吞噬进去 |
[17:29] | – Where’s the hole now? – It swallowed itself. | -这个洞现在哪儿去了 -它吞噬了它自己 |
[17:32] | Did you see anything useful? | 你看到任何有用的东西了吗 |
[17:34] | Yes, damn it! The donkey! | 有啊我操 这头驴 |
[17:35] | What’s the donkey got to do with it? | 驴和这事有什么关系 |
[17:36] | That’s what I’m trying to figure out, asshole! | 这就是我想要弄清的 混蛋 |
[17:47] | I take it that’s Jane. | 我猜那就是简 |
[18:13] | Larry. | 拉瑞 |
[18:15] | I’m just, um, borrowing some… | 我只是借一些… |
[18:19] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我也不知道我在干什么 |
[18:21] | I thought you left. | 我以为你离开了 |
[18:26] | I ran from you, you know. | 我从你身边逃跑了 |
[18:30] | When you… | 当你… |
[18:31] | You know, in Cloverton. | 你知道的 在克洛弗顿 |
[18:34] | You needed us. | 你需要我们 |
[18:37] | Me. | 需要我 |
[18:41] | I ran away because I can’t control this thing inside of me. | 我逃跑是因为我控制不了体内的东西 |
[18:47] | I would’ve run from me, too. | 我也会从我身边逃跑的 |
[18:50] | If I could run from me right now, I would. | 如果我现在就能从我身边逃跑 我会的 |
[19:00] | We don’t have to get involved. | 我们不一定要参与 |
[19:04] | Especially if we make things worse. | 尤其是我们可能让情况更糟 |
[19:07] | We got a live one! | 有幸存者 |
[19:11] | Jane? What happened? | 简 发生什么了 |
[19:14] | The donkey spit her out. | 驴把她吐出来了 |
[19:15] | – What? – The donkey spit her out. | -什么 -驴把她吐出来了 |
[19:17] | You know, when he says it twice like that, | 他这么连说两遍 |
[19:19] | it really does sound crazy. | 听起来确实很疯狂 |
[19:21] | Name’s Vic. | 我叫维克 |
[19:24] | Cyborg. | 钢骨 |
[19:27] | From Detroit. | 来自底特律 |
[19:28] | So you’re some sort of big city hero? | 所以你是个大城市英雄吗 |
[19:32] | I wouldn’t say that. | 也没有那么夸张啦 |
[19:34] | Heroes never do. | 英雄从不自夸 |
[19:35] | See? No need to get involved. | 看吧 我们没必要参与 |
[20:01] | Got some wheels there, Grandpa. | 速度挺快的嘛 老头子 |
[20:04] | So how did you break your eye anyway, Vic? | 维克 你的眼睛到底是怎么弄坏的 |
[20:07] | Catching bank robbers? Busting gangs? | 捉拿银行劫匪 剿除黑帮 |
[20:09] | Protecting and serving. | 保护和服务 |
[20:12] | Dad thinks I got a real | 爸爸觉得我再过五年 |
[20:13] | shot at the Justice League in about five years. | 很有希望能加入正义联盟 |
[20:15] | Maybe sooner if I stay on top of my training. | 如果加紧训练也许会更快 |
[20:17] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[20:19] | How about you, old man? | 你怎么样 老头子 |
[20:20] | How come you’re not in the game? | 你为什么不参与呢 |
[20:22] | Who says I’m not? | 谁说我没有 |
[20:23] | Dad says you’re more of a social worker these days. | 爸爸说你如今更像是社工 |
[20:26] | You know, taking in those strays, putting them back together. | 接收那些迷失的人 帮他们重新振作 |
[20:28] | Yeah, well, not all battles are won on the front lines, Vic. | 维克 不是所有的战争都赢在前线 |
[20:32] | You know, you should come | 有空你应该 |
[20:33] | out to Cloverton sometime and see for yourself. | 来克洛弗顿亲自看看 |
[20:36] | I have room for you. | 我有地方留给你 |
[20:38] | There are people there you might find | 也许你会觉得那里的人 |
[20:39] | far more interesting than your street-level thugs. | 比街头混混更有意思 |
[20:42] | I’ve already got plans. | 我已经有计划了 |
[20:44] | Dad’s plans? | 爸爸的计划吧 |
[20:53] | Jane? | 简 |
[20:55] | I know you’ve been through a lot, | 我知道你经历了很多 |
[20:57] | but I really need to know what happened to Chief. | 但我真的需要知道首席怎么了 |
[21:00] | Jane? | 简 |
[21:03] | Jane isn’t here right now. | 简现在不在 |
[21:05] | Dead in his arms. | 死在他怀里 |
[21:07] | Dead in his arms. Dead in his arms. | 死在他怀里 死在他怀里 |
[21:11] | Dead in his arms. Dead in his arms. | 死在他怀里 死在他怀里 |
[21:13] | Dead in his arms. Dead in his arms. | 死在他怀里 死在他怀里 |
[21:15] | Is she saying Niles is dead? | 她是说奈尔斯死了吗 |
[21:18] | Jane, did you see the Chief? | 简 你有看到首席吗 |
[21:21] | – Dead in his arms. – Jane? | -死在他怀里 -简 |
[21:29] | You don’t care about the Chief. | 你才不关心首席 |
[21:31] | You just wanna blame him for | 你只是想埋怨他 |
[21:33] | keeping you away from the daughter you fucked up. | 不让你和被你毁了的女儿见面 |
[21:36] | – What is she talking about? – Shut up. | -她在说什么 -闭嘴 |
[21:43] | Jane, stop that. Stop. | 简 停下 简 |
[21:45] | Stop. Stop, stop, stop. Jane– | 停停停停 简 |
[21:47] | Don’t fucking touch me. | 别他妈碰我 |
[21:49] | Oh, please touch me. | 来碰我呀 |
[21:51] | Please touch me. | 来碰我呀 |
[21:56] | You sackless Judas. | 你这没种的犹大 |
[21:59] | What, did you screw the nanny | 怎么 你女儿在另一间屋里时 |
[22:00] | while your baby girl was in the other goddamn room? | 你和保姆乱搞了吗 |
[22:03] | You filthy– | 你这下流的… |
[22:06] | Dead in his arms. Dead in his arms. | 死在他怀里 死在他怀里 |
[22:10] | Penny for your thoughts… Oh, dear! Cheerio. | 你在想什么 天啊 回见 |
[22:19] | What are you two shit-for-brains looking at? | 你们两个傻逼看什么看 |
[22:22] | Okay, Cliff, can I talk to you a minute? | 好吧 克里夫 能跟你说两句吗 |
[22:32] | Okay, um… | 好了 |
[22:36] | How does she work exactly? | 她究竟是怎么运作的 |
[22:37] | Work? She’s not a fucking machine. | 运作 她又不是机器 |
[22:40] | And I have no idea. | 而且我不知道 |
[22:42] | – You’d have to ask the Chief. – Glad we cleared that up. | -你得问首席 -说清楚了就好 |
[22:44] | Jane? | 简 |
[22:46] | I wouldn’t… | 最好别… |
[22:50] | Oh, my gosh. | 天呀 |
[22:52] | I know who you are. You’re Cyborg. | 我知道你是谁 你是钢骨 |
[22:55] | Of course she does. | 她当然知道 |
[22:56] | In the flesh. And you are? | 正是在下 请问你是 |
[22:58] | Uh, Baby Doll, duh. I’m your biggest fan. | 我是小宝贝 你最忠实的粉丝 |
[23:02] | Whoa, you are so cool. | 你好酷啊 |
[23:07] | Way cooler than the Flash. | 比闪电侠酷多了 |
[23:10] | You wanna know a secret? | 跟你说个秘密 |
[23:12] | He’s not even that fast. | 他也没那么快 |
[23:16] | Don’t tell anybody. | 别告诉别人 |
[23:22] | What is that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[23:25] | That’s Cliff. | 那是克里夫 |
[23:26] | Is he scaring you? | 他吓到你了吗 |
[23:27] | Really, buddy? | 不是吧 兄弟 |
[23:29] | It’s so ugly. | 它好丑啊 |
[23:33] | I don’t want it here. Make it leave. | 我不想看见它 让它走 |
[23:36] | – Jane… – Make it leave! | -简 -让它走 |
[23:39] | Don’t worry. I got this. | 别担心 交给我吧 |
[23:43] | “Don’t worry. I got this.” | “别担心 交给我吧” |
[23:45] | Punk-ass robo-tween. | 你个流氓机械小屁孩 |
[23:47] | I don’t really know anything about Jane, really. | 我其实真的不太了解简 |
[23:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:17] | All right. Let’s do this. | 好 开始吧 |
[24:49] | Jane… | 简 |
[24:52] | Jane, can we talk? | 简 我们能聊聊吗 |
[25:00] | Jane, it’s time to come down. | 简 你该下来了 |
[25:21] | I wasn’t shoplifting. | 我没偷东西 |
[25:22] | I just wanted to try some things on, that’s all. | 我只是想试几件衣服而已 |
[25:25] | Everything I have is old. | 我的衣服都是旧的 |
[25:27] | And that’s why Katy came out? | 这就是凯蒂出来的原因吗 |
[25:32] | Katy’s new. I’ve never met Katy before. | 凯蒂是新人格 我以前没见过她 |
[25:36] | She doesn’t come out very often. | 她不常出来 |
[25:40] | The last time we talked, | 上次我们聊的时候 |
[25:42] | you said you wanted to stay here more. | 你说你想多待在这里 |
[25:44] | Have more of a home. | 把这里当成家 |
[25:49] | Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t. | 有时候想 有时候不想 |
[25:52] | Some of me do, some of me don’t. | 有的我想 有的我不想 |
[25:55] | Well, I’d like that. | 我希望你住下 |
[25:58] | But before that can happen, I’d need to understand | 但在那之前 我需要了解 |
[26:01] | who else would be living with us. | 还有谁会和我们住在一起 |
[26:04] | How many others there are. | 还有多少人格 |
[26:09] | The Underground is vast. | 地下很巨大 |
[26:12] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[26:13] | The Underground is vast. | 地下很巨大 |
[26:15] | The Underground, yes. | 地下 是的 |
[26:18] | You mentioned that before. | 你之前提到过 |
[26:21] | Could you draw me a picture of it? | 你能把它画出来吗 |
[26:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:26] | Do you think The Hangman’s Daughter could draw it? | 你觉得刽子手的女儿能画出来吗 |
[26:29] | I mean, just a simple… sketch. | 一张简单的草图就行 |
[26:34] | To help me understand. | 帮助我理解 |
[26:41] | Just a sketch. | 一张草图就行 |
[27:11] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:28] | Hey. Hey, Baby Doll? | 小宝贝 |
[27:31] | I was wondering, um… | 我在想 |
[27:33] | Do you think we could talk about the Chief? | 我们能说说首席的事吗 |
[27:38] | It would mean a lot to me if you told me what happened. | 如果你把发生的事告诉我 我会很感激 |
[27:41] | What you saw when you went… when you went away. | 你在那边时…看到了什么 |
[27:45] | Oh, I can’t tell you that, silly. | 我不能告诉你 傻瓜 |
[27:48] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:53] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[27:56] | Jane, I know this is hard, | 简 我知道这很困难 |
[27:59] | but it is important. | 但这很重要 |
[28:09] | Can you at least tell me… | 至少你可以告诉我 |
[28:12] | where does Katy live in the Underground? | 凯蒂住在地下的什么地方吧 |
[28:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:19] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[28:20] | Could you draw it for me? | 你能画出来吗 |
[28:22] | 刽子手的美丽女儿 异装同志 圣痕 西尔维娅 小宝贝 杰克·斯特劳 佩妮·法辛 | |
[28:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:25] | You don’t talk to her? | 你不和她说话吗 |
[28:31] | Not to Katy. | 不和凯蒂说话 |
[28:32] | The ones like Katy, they keep to themselves. | 凯蒂那样的人格 他们独来独往 |
[28:36] | Baby Doll, I need you to focus. | 小宝贝 集中注意力 |
[28:40] | Niles meant a lot to me. | 奈尔斯对我很重要 |
[28:42] | And I know he meant a lot to you, too. | 我知道他对你也很重要 |
[28:45] | Cliff told me you dove after him. | 克里夫说你跟着他跳下去了 |
[28:47] | No. | 不 |
[28:49] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[28:51] | Baby Doll, no one’s gonna be mad at you. | 小宝贝 没人会生你的气 |
[28:54] | – Just tell me what you saw. – I didn’t see anything. | -告诉我你看到了什么 -我什么都没看到 |
[28:59] | Someone else did. | 有人看见了 |
[29:01] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:03] | Who saw something? | 谁看见了 |
[29:07] | Katy. | 凯蒂 |
[29:10] | Katy saw something. | 凯蒂看见了 |
[29:11] | Katy saw something. | 凯蒂看见了 |
[29:13] | Okay, well, let’s… let’s talk to Katy. | 好的 那我们找凯蒂谈谈 |
[29:19] | Why… does Katy stay so deep in the Underground? | 凯蒂为什么呆在地下不愿出来 |
[29:28] | Because… | 因为 |
[29:33] | she doesn’t like to be interrogated. | 她不喜欢被审问 |
[29:39] | Shit! | 该死 |
[29:50] | Nobody wants to talk to Katy. | 没人想和凯蒂谈话 |
[29:52] | I do. | 我想 |
[29:54] | I want to… I’d love to talk to Katy. | 我很愿意和凯蒂谈谈 |
[30:01] | Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! | 该死 该死 该死 该死 |
[30:03] | Whoa, Katy! | 凯蒂 |
[30:04] | I was just trying to help! | 我只是想帮忙 |
[30:25] | Not giving me much choice here. | 你没给我留什么余地 |
[30:32] | What gives, man? | 干什么 伙计 |
[30:33] | Don’t hurt her. | 别伤害她 |
[30:35] | She’s still Jane. | 她仍然是简 |
[30:36] | Actually, the name’s Lucy Fugue. | 其实 我是露西·菲格 |
[30:43] | And you’re the one who wanted a fight. | 是你们想打架的 |
[30:45] | Jane. | 简 |
[30:56] | Jane… | 简 |
[30:57] | Uh, Hammerhead… it’s me. | 铁头 是我 |
[31:01] | I know who you are, shit bag. | 我知道你是谁 笨蛋 |
[31:12] | – Care to join me outside? – Why? | -想和我一起出去吗 -为什么 |
[31:20] | I could use some air. | 我看还是出去散散心吧 |
[31:24] | Fuck you, you piece of shit. | 去你的 你这个混蛋 |
[31:26] | Oh, come on. Stop. | 拜托 停下 |
[31:27] | You’re so fucked. | 你太操蛋了 |
[31:29] | What? | 什么 |
[31:31] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[31:32] | Hey, Jane, stop it! | 简 停下 |
[31:34] | Come out. Jane, are you in there? | 出来吧 简 你在里面吗 |
[31:37] | Are you in the Underground? | 你在地下吗 |
[31:41] | What do you know about the Underground? | 你对地下了解多少 |
[31:47] | Not a lot. | 不是很多 |
[31:49] | I know Chief was trying to help you. | 我知道首席在帮你 |
[31:51] | Maybe… Maybe I can help you, too. | 也许 也许我也可以帮你 |
[31:56] | Right on time, baby. | 时间正好 |
[32:01] | I had that. | 我能搞定 |
[32:02] | If the word “Fucked” had | 如果”操”这个字 |
[32:04] | landed an inch to the left, it’d be in your brain. | 往左移两厘米 就会切到你的脑袋 |
[32:06] | Back off, kid. | 退下 小鬼 |
[32:07] | Kid? I just saved your rusty ass. | 小鬼 我刚救了你这条老命 |
[32:11] | You’re even more stupid than you look. | 你比看上去还傻 |
[32:18] | I can’t get it out of my head. | 我无法理解 |
[32:20] | Now, how does Jane go into a hole in the ground | 简怎么会进到地洞后 |
[32:22] | and come out of a donkey? | 从驴的嘴里出来 |
[32:23] | Oh, God. Please don’t get us involved. | 天哪 别把我们牵扯进去 |
[32:25] | I thought we were on the same page here. | 我以为我们意见一致 |
[32:27] | We’re the ones who don’t do anything. | 我们不做任何事 |
[32:29] | But, Rita, what if… | 但是丽塔 如果… |
[32:31] | What if the donkey is a door? | 如果驴是一扇门呢 |
[32:34] | That’s what I was wondering. | 我也是这么想的 |
[32:38] | My scan says it’s a perfectly normal donkey. | 扫面显示它是头正常的驴 |
[32:40] | Thank God that’s solved. Mint juleps? | 问题解决了 要薄荷酒吗 |
[32:43] | Somebody’s gotta step out the science of this for me. | 我需要别人给我讲讲这方面的原理 |
[32:46] | Science? | 原理 |
[32:47] | What science? | 什么原理 |
[32:49] | Here. | 好吧 |
[32:50] | Dimensions. Wormholes. | 维度 虫洞 |
[32:52] | Other buzzwords from the two theoretical physics books | 还有我五十年代读的两本理论物理书 |
[32:55] | I read in the ’50s. | 里面的术语 |
[32:56] | Not that I care, but can’t that thing inside of you | 我不关心 但是你体内的东西 |
[32:59] | tear a hole into another dimension? | 不是能打开通往另一维度的通道吗 |
[33:02] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[33:03] | It’s a being of pure energy. | 它是一种纯粹的能量 |
[33:05] | Even if it knows something about the other dimensions, I don’t. | 即使它知道另一维度的东西 我不知道 |
[33:08] | And we do not communicate. | 我们不交流 |
[33:11] | Holy crap. | 天哪 |
[33:12] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[33:16] | This thing’s throat is a keyhole. | 这家伙的喉咙是个钥匙孔 |
[33:18] | The donkey is a door. | 驴真的是一扇门 |
[33:20] | Ugh, God. To what? | 天哪 通往哪里 |
[33:23] | Wherever Jane went? | 简去的地方 |
[33:25] | Where the Chief still is? | 首席在的地方 |
[33:26] | Where an entire town is still trapped. | 把整个小镇吸进去的地方 |
[33:28] | Or it’s a perfectly normal donkey. | 或者它不过是普通的驴 |
[33:33] | Okay, so let’s take a look inside. | 好了 让我们进里面看看 |
[33:37] | I can’t get in there. | 我可进不去 |
[33:43] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[33:45] | No. | 不行 |
[33:46] | Under no circumstances. | 绝对不可能 |
[33:48] | Rita, I’ve seen what you can do with your body. | 丽塔 我见过你能用身体做什么 |
[33:50] | No. You’ve seen what | 不 你见过的是 |
[33:51] | happens to my body when it gets stressed out. | 当我压力太大的时候我的身体会变成什么样 |
[33:54] | And do you know what’s stressing me out right now? | 你知道现在什么事让我最有压力吗 |
[33:55] | The idea of shoving my face | 就是那个让我把脸 |
[33:57] | down the slimy throat of a diseased animal. | 塞进一头病驴黏糊糊的喉咙里的想法 |
[34:00] | Is this funny to you? | 这对你来说很好玩吗 |
[34:01] | Does my humiliation get your blood pumping? | 我这么丢脸是不是让你觉得热血沸腾 |
[34:04] | I’d like to know what you’re picturing right now. | 我现在想知道你正在脑补什么画面 |
[34:05] | Are you going to shove me in a sack, A trash bag? | 你打算把我塞进麻袋里吗 还是垃圾袋 |
[34:08] | Cut a little hole so you | 再在袋子上剪个小洞 |
[34:09] | can squeeze me into that syphilitic beast | 然后再像挤牙膏一样 |
[34:12] | like a tube of toothpaste? | 把我挤到那头梅毒驴子体内 |
[34:13] | Push my eye into a funnel and force me into the bowels | 把我的眼睛推进一个漏斗 然后不经我同意 |
[34:16] | of a braying shit-factory without my consent? | 就把我塞进那个会驴叫的粪便处理厂的肠子 |
[34:21] | Would that work? | 那样能行吗 |
[34:25] | I am a Golden Globe nominee. | 我可是个金球奖提名者 |
[34:30] | Treat me like some carnival grotesque. | 把我像什么狂欢节小丑一样对待 |
[34:33] | I was the lead in Cupid Knocks Thrice. | 我可是《三箭钟情》里的主角 |
[34:36] | Tell me she’s given up something about the Chief, | 告诉我她已经放弃了关于首席 |
[34:38] | or the townies, or whatever. | 或者小镇什么的计划 |
[34:41] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[34:45] | I think she’s getting worse. | 我觉得她在恶化 |
[34:47] | You were right, Rita. | 你说的没错 丽塔 |
[34:49] | I have no clue how to fix this. | 我根本不知道如何解决这件事 |
[34:51] | I’m fucking powerless. | 我太无力了 |
[34:57] | Oh, for the love of God. | 看在老天爷的面子上 |
[34:59] | I need a trash bag. | 我需要一个垃圾袋 |
[35:07] | Whether the weather be cold, or whether the weather be hot… | 无论天气是冷 无论天气是热 |
[35:11] | Whether the weather be cold… | 无论天气是冷 |
[35:12] | What is she doing? | 她在干嘛 |
[35:13] | I don’t know. Rita needs to emote in order to blob. | 我不知道 丽塔需要夸张一下才能变成一滩 |
[35:17] | …whether the weather be hot… | 无论天气是热 |
[35:19] | Let’s set some ground rules. | 先定下一些基本规则 |
[35:21] | One, during this entire ordeal, nobody is allowed to look at me. | 第一 在整个折磨过程中 你们不许看我 |
[35:25] | Two, when I am in the bag, | 第二 当我被装到袋子里之后 |
[35:27] | you will only squeeze me as I ask to be squeezed. | 我说挤你们才可以挤 |
[35:30] | Three, when I see whatever is in this disgusting keyhole, | 第三 我一看到这个恶心的钥匙孔里有什么 |
[35:34] | you will immediately pull | 你们就立刻把我拉出来 |
[35:35] | me out and we will never speak of this again. | 并且永远不要再提这件事 |
[35:38] | Cone of silence. | 守口如瓶 |
[35:46] | Ew. Ew. Ew, ew, ew, ew. Oh, ew. | 妈呀 妈呀 妈呀 太恶心了 |
[35:52] | Oh, God. It’s slimy, it stinks. | 天哪 这里面黏糊糊的 臭死了 |
[35:55] | Just FYI, if I vomit, I have no choice but to choke on it. | 就提一句 如果我吐了 只能含着 |
[35:58] | Stop talking! I’m almost in. | 别说话了 我差不多进来了 |
[36:02] | Oh, my! It’s beautiful. | 天哪 好美 |
[36:06] | Rita, what do you see? | 丽塔 你看见了什么 |
[36:07] | Problem… | 出问题了 |
[36:11] | Rita, you’re slipping. | 丽塔 你在滑下去 |
[36:12] | They’re in here, they’re all in here! | 他们在这里 他们都进在里面 |
[36:14] | – Rita! – Oh, God! | -丽塔 -天哪 |
[36:16] | Rita! Rita! | 丽塔 丽塔 |
[36:22] | -Oh, no! – What? | -不好 -怎么了 |
[36:24] | We’re going in! | 我们要进去了 |
[36:38] | Help me out here. | 帮我想想 |
[36:39] | I’m inside a donkey or what? | 我现在是在一头驴子体内还是什么 |
[36:41] | The question is, how do we get outside the donkey? | 问题是 我们该怎么从这头驴体内出去 |
[36:45] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[36:46] | It’s Cloverton. | 这里是克洛弗顿 |
[37:05] | No way out but forward. | 只能往前走 |
[37:24] | Bonjour! Bienvenidos! | 你好[法语] 欢迎[西语] |
[37:26] | Nau mai haere mai, and welcome. | 你好 欢迎[毛利语] 欢迎 |
[37:30] | A little too soon to go up our own ass, but, hey, here we are. | 现在自讨苦吃还是太早了一点 但还是来了 |
[37:34] | Yes, it’s me, | 没错 是我 |
[37:36] | your full-time narrator, part-time Chief abductor. | 你们的全职旁白 兼职首席绑架者 |
[37:39] | You’re here for the tour! Whether you like it or not. | 你们是来旅游的 不管你们想不想 |
[37:43] | First up, the Cloverton Gallery. | 首先 是克洛弗顿画廊 |
[37:45] | Small town America, deconstructed. | 美国小镇 被解构了 |
[37:48] | Bored of our pretension yet? | 对我们的自负感到厌烦了吗 |
[37:51] | Next, in the center of the gallery, | 接下来 在画廊中心 |
[37:53] | our newest interactive exhibit. | 是我们最新的交互式展品 |
[37:55] | These three meat puppets will be performing a reenactment | 这三个人肉木偶会再次表演 |
[37:57] | of their search for their fearless leader. | 寻找他们无畏领袖的好戏 |
[38:01] | Is he talking about us? | 他是在说我们吗 |
[38:03] | Our radioactive fly boy asked, | 我们的放射性飞翔男孩很好奇 |
[38:05] | hoping desperately that Cyborg would take charge. | 他十分希望钢骨可以来掌控全局 |
[38:08] | This is crazy. | 这简直疯了 |
[38:09] | Cyborg exclaimed, as if it even need to be said. | 钢骨说道 搞得好像这话还有必要说一样 |
[38:13] | Rita opened her mouth even though she had nothing to contribute. | 丽塔张开了嘴 尽管她也没什么金玉良言 |
[38:19] | The trio continued onward, eager for an exclusive look | 三人组继续向前 急切地想知道 |
[38:22] | at what the Chief was up to at this very moment. | 首席此刻正在做什么 |
[38:28] | The trio continued onward. | 三人继续前进 |
[38:57] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[38:58] | I got it, I got it. No crusts. | 我知道 不要面包边 |
[39:02] | Crusts are gross. Don’t make me eat them. | 面包边好恶心 不要逼我吃 |
[39:05] | No crusts. | 没有面包边 |
[39:15] | Oh, fuck me. | 操 |
[39:21] | House special. | 本店招牌 |
[39:22] | Crustless PB and J triangles. | 无边三角三明治配花生酱和果酱 |
[39:25] | Oh, wow. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:31] | Too bad three of us are gluten-free, | 可惜我们有三个人不吃麸质 |
[39:33] | twelve of us are allergic to peanut butter | 十二个对花生酱过敏 |
[39:35] | and none of us are your fucking daughter! | 而且我们没有人是你的女儿 |
[39:51] | As they approached the canvases, emotions stirred. | 当他们走向油画 各种情绪上来了 |
[39:54] | Nostalgia, loss… | 怀旧 迷失 |
[40:00] | futility. | 无力 |
[40:11] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[40:13] | Of course not. It’s Hollywood, baby. | 当然不是 这是好莱坞 宝贝 |
[40:16] | Who’s to say what’s real, anyway? | 况且谁能说什么是真的呢 |
[40:20] | In Rita’s heart, something sparked. | 丽塔的心里激起了些什么 |
[40:22] | Do you hear that voice? | 你们听到那个声音了吗 |
[40:24] | Ha! You’re a riot, Rita. | 丽塔 你魅力四射 |
[40:25] | Jeez, I don’t gotta do nothing. | 天哪 我根本不用给你补妆 |
[40:27] | -You’re gorgeous. – Your skin is just glowing. | -你好美 -你的皮肤在发光 |
[40:30] | I mean, you are radiant. | 光彩照人 |
[40:31] | I… I’m jealous of you. What’s your secret? | 我好羡慕你 你的秘诀是什么 |
[40:33] | A desire, an old thirst. | 欲望 曾经的渴望 |
[40:35] | She began to feel how right this was. | 她开始感觉一切都很棒 |
[40:38] | Dream or not, | 不管是不是梦 |
[40:39] | this was her set and she was the star. | 这是她的片场 而她是这里的明星 |
[40:42] | Damn right I’m the star. | 我就是万众之星 |
[40:49] | Larry knew this wasn’t really happening. How could it be? | 拉瑞知道这不是真的 怎么可能是真的 |
[40:53] | But there he was, soaring like a phoenix. | 但他就在这里 像凤凰一样翱翔 |
[40:57] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[40:59] | He grabbed the stick. | 他抓住了驾驶杆 |
[41:03] | Driven by the instinct of a seasoned pilot | 尽管这个经验丰富的驾驶员 |
[41:05] | who had laid dormant for far too long, | 已沉睡太久 但受本能的驱使 |
[41:08] | Larry grabbed the stick. | 拉瑞抓住了驾驶杆 |
[41:13] | For God’s sake. | 天哪 |
[41:18] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[41:19] | Tell that to your adrenaline. | 跟你的肾上腺素说去 |
[41:20] | Grab the stick. You know you want to. | 抓住驾驶杆 你知道你想这么做的 |
[41:23] | You know you have to. | 你知道你必须这么做 |
[41:34] | Yes! | 很好 |
[41:35] | Our hotshot test pilot is back. | 我们的试飞员大师回来了 |
[41:45] | And as for Cyborg, this wasn’t his first rodeo. | 而对钢骨而言 这不是他第一次尝试 |
[41:49] | He wouldn’t be so easily seduced by self-indulgent fantasies. | 他不会轻易沉浸在自我的幻想中 |
[41:53] | Which is great, because it frees me up | 这非常好 因为我就可以 |
[41:55] | to skip straight to the torture, right, Victor? | 直接跳到折磨的部分了 对吧 维克多 |
[41:57] | You bastard. | 你这个混蛋 |
[42:12] | Young Victor’s pain was intense. | 小维克多的痛苦很剧烈 |
[42:15] | It was all he could do not to shit himself to death | 坚持住不死在斯通家的后院 |
[42:17] | right there on the Stone family yard. | 是他唯一能做的事了 |
[42:19] | Screw you! | 去你的 |
[42:20] | But that was nothing compared to the pain | 但这比起他想起爆炸时 |
[42:22] | he felt when he remembered his mother was with him | 母亲也跟他在一起的痛苦来说 |
[42:24] | when the explosion happened. | 根本不算什么 |
[42:28] | No. No! | 不 |
[42:31] | This is not real! | 这不是真的 |
[42:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[42:35] | You’ll find out soon enough. | 你很快就会知道 |
[42:38] | But at the moment, | 但是目前 |
[42:39] | I’m interested in a much more complex question, Victor. | 我比较关心一个更复杂的问题 维克多 |
[42:42] | Namely, who are you? | 那就是 你是谁 |
[43:05] | Dead in his arms. Dead in his arms. | 死在他怀里 死在他怀里 |
[43:11] | Great stuff, Jane… or whoever. | 很不错 简 或者不管是谁 |
[43:15] | I know you don’t want to talk, | 我知道你不想说话 |
[43:17] | but I have some questions I gotta ask. | 但我有个问题要问 |
[43:22] | Why did you turn that bus around for me? | 你为什么为了我把大巴掉头 |
[43:23] | I don’t… I don’t deserve that. | 我不值得你这样 |
[43:27] | I just found out my daughter’s alive | 我刚发现我的女儿还活着 |
[43:28] | and all I can think about | 但我唯一能想到的 |
[43:29] | is how shitty her last memories of me must be. | 就是她对我最后的回忆有多糟糕 |
[43:34] | I was so mad at the Chief for keeping her from me, but the truth is… | 我很生气首席不让我见她 但事实上 |
[43:39] | I don’t deserve to see her. | 我不配见她 |
[43:41] | So what’s the point of hurting you, just to find Chief? | 那为什么为了找到首席 我就要伤害你 |
[43:44] | I don’t want to cause you more pain. | 我不想再让你痛苦了 |
[43:48] | I’ll never know what kind of trauma | 我永远不知道那是多深的创伤 |
[43:50] | makes a girl split herself apart so many times. | 才会让一个女孩把自己分裂这么多次 |
[43:55] | We don’t have to talk about the Underground, | 我们不需要谈论地下 |
[43:57] | or your life, or anything, just… | 也不谈你的生活或其他 就… |
[44:01] | I just want you to feel safe. | 我只想让你感到安全 |
[44:05] | Would you make me another sandwich? | 你可以再帮我做个三明治吗 |
[44:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[44:10] | And, action. | 开拍 |
[44:11] | Like riding a bicycle, | 就像骑单车一样 |
[44:13] | Rita knew how to hit her marks, | 丽塔知道如何达到目标 |
[44:15] | find her light, sell the drama. This was it! | 对好光 拍好电视剧 就是现在 |
[44:18] | This was her Oscar moment. | 这是她的奥斯卡得奖时刻 |
[44:20] | But I never had no momma. | 但我没有妈妈 |
[44:22] | So I never knew that boys could be so mean, so cruel. | 所以从来不知道男孩子能那么坏 那么残忍 |
[44:27] | And now this baby’s gonna grow up not knowing her daddy. | 现在这孩子会在不知道爸爸是谁的情况下长大 |
[44:30] | In other words, Rita’s an idiot. | 换句话说 丽塔是个蠢货 |
[44:34] | And I, I see her daddy in her little eyes, and… | 她的眼睛有她爸爸的影子 |
[44:39] | I resent her. | 我恨她 |
[44:42] | I resent her sweet angel face. | 恨她那张甜美的天使脸 |
[44:46] | I mean, she knows this is a trap, and still she plays along. | 我是说她知道这是陷阱 但还是跳进去了 |
[44:51] | What else am I supposed to do? | 不然我还能怎么办 |
[44:53] | – Cut. – No, wait. | -卡 -不要 等等 |
[44:57] | Ah, the desperation. | 真是不顾一切 |
[44:59] | Still she clings to her faded glory. | 她还抱着过去的荣誉不放 |
[45:02] | Whoever you are, you can shut the fuck up. You don’t know me. | 不管你是谁 你都给我闭嘴 你不了解我 |
[45:05] | Oh, but I do, Rita Farr. I know your whole story. | 但我了解你丽塔·法尔 我知道你的事情 |
[45:13] | I know all your stories. | 知道你所有的事 |
[45:15] | I know what drove you into the sky over and over again, Larry. | 拉瑞 我知道你为何会一次次冲上天空 |
[45:21] | I wanted to be a hero. | 我想成为一个英雄 |
[45:23] | A hero or a hypocrite? | 真英雄还是伪君子 |
[45:25] | Because that’s what you really were. | 因为那才是真正的你 |
[45:27] | – You don’t know me. – Oh, really? | -你不了解我 -真的吗 |
[45:29] | I know flying is just another word for fleeing. | 我知道飞翔其实就是逃跑的另一种说法 |
[45:32] | Just ask your wife. | 问问你老婆吧 |
[45:34] | Larry, when are you coming home? | 拉瑞 你什么时候回家 |
[45:36] | The boys miss their daddy. | 孩子们想爸爸了 |
[45:37] | I wasn’t running away from my family. | 我没有在逃避我的家人 |
[45:39] | Right! You were running from your family and your lover. | 没错 你是在逃避家人和情人 |
[45:43] | I don’t have to be the one you choose. | 你可以不选我的 |
[45:45] | But you have to make a choice. | 但是你得做个抉择 |
[45:46] | But you couldn’t even do that, could you, Larry? | 但你连选择都做不了吧 拉瑞 |
[45:49] | Instead, you just stayed the course. | 相反 你一直在逃避 |
[45:51] | And the suckers who loved you the most paid the price. | 爱你的可怜人付出了惨痛的代价 |
[45:55] | Larry! Larry! | 拉瑞 拉瑞 |
[46:02] | And how do you call yourself a hero | 你这种人怎么能称之为英雄 |
[46:03] | when your mother died in a lab accident you caused? | 一个害母亲死于自己导致的实验室事故的人 |
[46:07] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[46:09] | You think forcing me to relive this is torture? | 你觉得逼我再体验一次就叫折磨 |
[46:13] | I relive this every time I go to sleep. | 我每天睡觉的时候都会想起 |
[46:17] | I relive this when I close my eyes. | 我闭上眼睛的时候都会想起 |
[46:20] | You may know who I am, | 你可能知道我的身份 |
[46:22] | but you don’t know shit about me. | 但你根本一点也不了解我 |
[46:25] | If you did, you would know that every criminal I bust | 如果你了解 就该知道我打击的每个罪犯 |
[46:29] | and every person I save, is me fulfilling a pledge to my mom | 拯救的每个人 都是在向母亲履行我的誓言 |
[46:32] | that she’ll never get to hear. | 虽然她永远听不到了 |
[46:36] | Trying to make her proud. | 我想让她为我自豪 |
[46:41] | Knowing I’m the reason she’s not around to see it. | 我知道正是因为我 她无缘得见这一切 |
[46:46] | That’s my burden. | 那是我背负着的 |
[46:50] | That’s what it means to be Cyborg. | 那就是它对钢骨的意义 |
[46:55] | What an origin story! | 多么好的起源故事 |
[46:59] | Wow! Too bad it’s a load of donkey shit. | 但可惜是一堆驴粪蛋 |
[47:03] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你到底是什么意思 |
[47:07] | You are wrong… | 你错了… |
[47:08] | so wrong, to doubt the narrator. | 错的离谱 竟敢质疑旁白 |
[47:11] | I mean, I’m the narrator. Think about that. | 我可是旁白呢 好好想想吧 |
[47:14] | I exist outside of time and space. | 我存在于时间和空间之外 |
[47:18] | I know your past, present, and future. | 我知道你的过去 现在和未来 |
[47:20] | Please… don’t do this to me. | 求你了 别这样对我 |
[47:24] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[47:26] | What you are willing to do. | 你想做什么 |
[47:28] | So, if you don’t want your sad, | 所以如果你们不想 让自己悲伤 |
[47:30] | solipsistic, utterly useless lives | 唯我 完全无用的生命 |
[47:33] | dissected in front of the world, | 被剖开呈现在世界面前 |
[47:35] | stop looking for Niles Caulder! | 那就别再找奈尔斯·考尔德了 |
[47:39] | And you, Victor Stone, | 至于你 维克多·斯通 |
[47:41] | you’re the most tragic one of all. | 你是最悲剧的 |
[47:43] | You don’t even have memories. You have programming. | 你连记忆都没有 你只有程序 |
[47:47] | Get out of my head! | 滚出我的大脑 |
[47:49] | Get out of my head! | 滚出我的大脑 |
[47:50] | Are you talking to me, or to your father? | 你在跟我讲话还是跟你父亲讲 |
[47:53] | Either way, you’re on the right track. | 不管怎样你都没错 |
[47:59] | The worst thing about not knowing your own past… | 不了解自己的过去 最糟糕的一点 |
[48:05] | is that you’re doomed to repeat it. | 在于你会一次次重复悲剧 |
[48:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[48:13] | Me? I’m Nobody. | 我吗 我是无名 |
[48:16] | Help! Help me, Larry! | 救救我 拉瑞 |
[48:20] | Larry! | 拉瑞 |
[48:23] | Go ahead, Larry. Save the day. | 去吧 拉瑞 拯救他们 |
[48:25] | That’s what heroes do. | 英雄们都是这样的 |
[48:27] | But, of course you never were a hero. | 但是你从来都不是一个英雄 |
[48:29] | No wonder you resent the thing inside you so much. | 怪不得你那么恨身体里的那个东西 |
[48:35] | A-ha! Your deus ex is right on time. | 啊哈 解围的真是来的太是时候了 |
[48:39] | The sight of him helplessly flailing about to free you all | 看到他无助地 手忙脚乱地想解救你们 |
[48:43] | is so stirring. | 真让人激动 |
[48:46] | You can thank this glowing | 你们要感谢这个发光的 |
[48:47] | baby bird for ending your torture early, | 小家伙 提早结束了你们的痛苦 |
[48:49] | but don’t forget, | 但不要忘了 |
[48:51] | you’re all at my mercy. | 你们都任由我摆布 |
[49:55] | You two okay? | 你们两个没事吧 |
[49:57] | Not in the slightest. | 毫发无伤 |
[50:00] | – What was that? – A warning. | -那是什么 -一个警告 |
[50:03] | Think you might have saved us, Larry. | 也许是你救了我们 拉瑞 |
[50:06] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[50:07] | Thank that thing inside of you for me. | 我要感谢你体内的那个东西 |
[50:10] | Whatever it is. | 不管是什么 |
[50:11] | What the hell happened? | 究竟发生了什么 |
[50:12] | The donkey was a door. | 那头驴是一扇门 |
[50:14] | – What? – The donkey was a door. | -什么 -驴是扇门 |
[50:18] | I see what you did there, and I hate you. | 我看见你在那边做了什么 我恨你 |
[50:20] | Well, thank God you got out. | 谢天谢地你出来了 |
[50:22] | I could’ve told you it was a trap. | 我本可以告诉你那是个陷阱 |
[50:24] | Oh, good. Jane’s back. | 太好了 简回来了 |
[50:26] | Any sign of the Chief? | 有首席的消息吗 |
[50:27] | We know he’s alive. | 我们知道他还活着 |
[50:28] | And we met the bastard who took him. | 我们遇到了带走他的那个混蛋 |
[50:30] | Calls himself Nobody. | 他叫自己无名先生 |
[50:32] | Nobody? That’s less than helpful. | 无名 真是毫无用处 |
[50:34] | The good news is, he’s scared of us. | 好消息是 他害怕我们 |
[50:36] | – He’s scared of us? – Yeah. | -他怕我们 -对 |
[50:38] | This is how I know we’re onto something. | 我就是这样知道我们有事要做了 |
[50:41] | Why else would Nobody lay a trap, | 还有其他理由让无名设圈套 |
[50:44] | make threats, mess with our heads? | 恐吓 扰乱我们的心智吗 |
[50:48] | That’s not omniscient. | 他不是全知全能的 |
[50:51] | That’s insecure. | 那是他没有把握 |
[50:53] | – In fact, all we need– – Victor! | -事实上 我们只需要 -维克多 |
[51:00] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[51:05] | Someone’s in trouble. | 某人有麻烦了 |
[51:09] | So much for privacy mode. How did you find me? | 隐私模式做得很好了 你是怎么找到我的 |
[51:12] | When you vanish from the face of the Earth, | 在你从地球表面消失时 |
[51:13] | I get a damn notification. | 我接到了通知 |
[51:16] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[51:17] | I could try to explain, but the science really wouldn’t hold up. | 我设法解释 但科学水平达不到 |
[51:19] | Where’s Niles? Did he talk you into coming here? | 奈尔斯在哪里 是他说服你来这里的吗 |
[51:22] | He’s gone, Dad. | 他不见了 爸爸 |
[51:24] | He’s in trouble. | 他有麻烦了 |
[51:26] | Well, whatever he’s gotten himself into, | 不管陷入何种困境 |
[51:27] | he can figure his own way out. | 他都能设法摆脱 |
[51:28] | He always does. We’re going home. | 他向来如此 我们要回家了 |
[51:30] | – Dad… – This is not a job for Cyborg. | -爸爸 -这不是钢骨的职责 |
[51:33] | The work we’re doing in Detroit is important. | 我们在底特律做的事才重要 |
[51:35] | It means something. | 意义重大 |
[51:37] | It’s gonna get you noticed. | 会让你备受瞩目 |
[51:39] | Catapult you to bigger and better things. | 让你飞黄腾达 |
[51:42] | And even if it doesn’t, it means something to me. | 即使不会 对我来说也很重要 |
[51:47] | And your mom. | 还有你妈妈 |
[51:50] | Every criminal we bust, | 我们干掉的每个罪犯 |
[51:53] | every person we save, | 救的每一个人 |
[51:55] | is us fulfilling a pledge to your mom. | 都是我们在履行对你妈妈的诺言 |
[52:00] | Doing her proud. | 做令她骄傲的事 |
[52:02] | That’s our burden, Vic. | 这是我们的担负的责任 维克 |
[52:05] | That’s what it means to be Cyborg. | 那就是作为钢骨的意义 |
[52:11] | You should go home. | 你该回家了 |
[52:13] | I’m staying here until I find Niles Caulder. | 找到奈尔斯·考尔德之前我都会留在这儿 |
[52:15] | Like hell you are. | 去死吧你 |
[52:18] | You… | 你… |
[52:20] | You’ve been here a day, you’re covered in slime, | 你刚来这里一天 就浑身是泥 |
[52:24] | palling around with a bunch of inept circus freaks. | 和一堆无能的马戏团怪胎打成一片 |
[52:29] | Vic… | 维克… |
[52:32] | you get your act together, | 你上进点 |
[52:35] | I will upgrade you. | 我会给你升级 |
[52:37] | Turn you into a godlike force for good. | 把你永远变成一个拥有神之力量的人 |
[52:43] | I need a couple of days to figure this out. | 我需要几天搞清是怎么回事 |
[52:46] | I’ll check in on schedule. Don’t worry about me. | 我会按时报到 不用担心我了 |
[52:48] | – I always do. – Why? | -我一直会的 -为什么 |
[52:53] | I’m Cyborg… right? | 我是钢骨 对吗 |
[54:35] | I’m supposed to thank you. | 我应该感谢你 |
[55:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[55:07] | You can do it. | 你可以做到的 |
[55:12] | You’ll wake up. | 你会醒来的 |
[55:18] | You’ll wake up. | 你会醒来的 |
[56:04] | Uh, sorry, I’m… looking for a guest room. | 抱歉 我想找间客房 |
[56:08] | Well, this isn’t some motel. | 这里不是汽车旅馆 |
[56:11] | You’ll have to pick up after yourself. Chip in. | 你必须自己收拾 也要出力 |
[56:14] | I think I can handle that. | 我想我能搞定 |
[56:16] | Guest room is last door on the right. | 客房在右边最后一间 |
[56:23] | You did good today, Rita. | 你今天表现得不错 丽塔 |
[56:27] | I know it was hard, but, um… | 我知道这很不容易 但是 |
[56:30] | Just… You were a star today. | 就是…你今天就是明星 |
[56:35] | Damn right you’re a star. | 没错 你就是明星 |