时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:36] | Ready for a story about superheroes? | 准备好看关于超级英雄的故事了吗 |
[01:40] | Ugh. More TV superheroes. | 又是超级英雄电视剧 |
[01:41] | Just what the world needs. | 正式世界所需要的 |
[01:44] | Be honest, have you hung yourself yet? | 老实说 你还没被烦死吗 |
[01:51] | Or what if I told you | 或者如果我告诉你 |
[01:52] | this was actually a story about super-zeroes? | 这个故事是关于超级废物的呢 |
[01:57] | Losers, achingly pathetic meta-human goose eggs. | 失败者 极其可悲的超能力蠢蛋 |
[02:02] | How about it? | 怎么样 |
[02:03] | Ready to feel better about your own miserable lives | 准备好接下来一小时为你悲惨的人生 |
[02:06] | for the next hour or so? | 感到欣慰了吗 |
[02:08] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[02:10] | Our story begins, | 我们故事的开端 |
[02:13] | as such stories do, with a visit to a Nazi. | 作为惯例 要拜访纳粹 |
[02:17] | I’m sorry. Cobbler. | 不好意思 是鞋匠 |
[02:22] | Mr. Morden. | 莫登先生 |
[02:23] | Yes. Yes, you must be Sturmbanhfuhrer Von Fuchs. | 是我 您一定是冯·福克斯少校 |
[02:26] | Martinez. | 马丁内兹 |
[02:29] | – Sorry? – Senor Martinez. | -您说什么 -马丁内兹先生 |
[02:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[02:33] | The village cobbler. | 村里的鞋匠 |
[02:49] | Von Fuchs was renowned for his theoretical experimentation, | 冯·福克斯以他的理论试验闻名 |
[02:53] | offering certain enhancements for a price. | 收费提供某些增强 |
[02:57] | A price Mr. Morden was more than willing to pay. | 莫登先生非常乐意支付 |
[03:03] | Oh, I forgot. | 我忘了说 |
[03:04] | Mr. Morden, that’s me. | 莫登先生 就是我 |
[03:06] | Well, it was me. | 曾经是我 |
[03:08] | A third-rate bad guy, | 一个三流的坏蛋 |
[03:10] | a nameless henchman, a real… | 无名的走狗 真正的 |
[03:14] | nobody. | 无名氏 |
[03:17] | I forked over a king’s ransom to that demented genius. | 我向那个疯狂的天才支付了一笔巨款 |
[03:21] | And if I knew what he had planned for me, | 如果我早知道他为我准备了什么 |
[03:24] | I would have paid double. | 我会付双倍 |
[03:26] | Can you hear me, Mr. Morden? | 你能听到我说话吗 莫登先生 |
[03:29] | Yes. | 能 |
[03:33] | Are you ready, Mr. Morden? | 你准备好了吗 莫登先生 |
[03:35] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[03:37] | Repeat after me, please. | 请跟我重复 |
[03:39] | – The… – The… | -思 -思 |
[03:41] | – mind… – mind… | -想 -想 |
[03:43] | – is… – is… | -无 -无 |
[03:45] | – the… – the… | -止 -止 |
[03:46] | – limit. – limit. | -境 -境 |
[03:48] | Again. | 再来 |
[03:49] | The mind is the limit. | 思想无止境 |
[03:52] | Again. | 再来 |
[03:53] | The mind is the limit! | 思想无止境 |
[04:06] | Funky… | 劲爆 |
[04:11] | And now to the 1980s. | 现在到了1980年代 |
[04:14] | Somewhere in this abomination of gauche and blow, | 在这乌烟瘴气的俗世之中 |
[04:17] | is a pale white ass pumping up and down. | 有一个苍白的屁股正上下耸动 |
[04:19] | The ass of a hero. | 一个英雄的屁股 |
[04:22] | No, not that ass. | 不是那个屁股 |
[04:29] | No. | 不是 |
[04:36] | Giselle? | 吉塞尔 |
[04:40] | Giselle! | 吉塞尔 |
[04:47] | There it is. | 是这个 |
[04:49] | Mmm. Smells like hero to me. | 英雄就是这个味儿 |
[04:51] | Who’s the fox? | 谁是猛男 |
[04:52] | You are! | 你是 |
[04:56] | Giselle! | 吉塞尔 |
[05:01] | Who’s the fox? | 谁是猛男 |
[05:02] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[05:06] | Giselle. | 吉塞尔 |
[05:11] | Clara is crying. | 克拉拉在哭 |
[05:13] | Really? Looks fine to me. | 真的吗 我看她挺好的 |
[05:17] | She’s fine, honey. You can’t be so scared of her. | 她很好 亲爱的 你不能这么怕她 |
[05:32] | Behold, the bottom rung of marriage. | 看啊 婚姻的坚实基础 |
[05:35] | Contempt. | 相互蔑视 |
[05:49] | How are you doing, Bump? | 你好吗 邦普 |
[05:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:54] | How the hell did you get Kate to agree to her? | 你怎么让凯特答应雇佣她的 |
[05:56] | You’re a dirty old man. | 你这个老色鬼 |
[05:57] | You know what? It’s called trust. | 知道吗 这叫信任 |
[06:00] | Thought you would have known that by wife number three. | 我以为第三任老婆的时候你就明白了 |
[06:09] | Crash and die, babe. | 车祸撞死 宝贝 |
[06:10] | I love you too, honey. | 我也爱你 达令 |
[06:36] | – Get to center, big fella. – Little snug in here. | -往中间开 大家伙 -这里有点挤 |
[06:38] | Yeah, how about you cry about that back in the box. | 等进了骨灰盒再哀怨吧 |
[06:44] | You see that? | 看到了吗 |
[06:51] | Oh. Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[06:53] | – What? – Uh, nothing, Cliff. | -什么 -没什么 克里夫 |
[06:55] | We racing here, Bump? | 我们比赛呢 邦普 |
[06:56] | Hell, yeah. | 当然了 |
[06:59] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[07:03] | You’re fucking my wife? | 你上了我老婆 |
[07:04] | Cliff, I swear to God, no! | 克里夫 我对天发誓 没有 |
[07:06] | Oh, yes, he is. | 对 他上了 |
[07:07] | And guess what I never have to say when I’m banging big ol’ Bump? | 猜猜我在干邦普时从来不用说什么 |
[07:11] | – Don’t! – “Is it in yet?” | -闭嘴 -“你进来了吗” |
[07:14] | No! | 不 |
[07:22] | I don’t know what happened to us. | 我不知道我们之间怎么了 |
[07:24] | I’m going to be better. | 我会改过自新 |
[07:27] | I don’t know what happened to us. | 我不知道我们之间怎么了 |
[07:30] | I’m going to be better. | 我会改过自新 |
[07:39] | Trainwreck’s ready! | 乱炖锅好了 |
[07:44] | Do you think she even knows who we are? | 你觉得她知道我们是谁吗 |
[07:46] | Baby Clara, your daddy’s gonna be | 克拉拉宝贝 你爸爸总有一天 |
[07:48] | a big-time race car driver one day. | 会成为一流的赛车手 |
[07:51] | No. | 不是的 |
[07:52] | I meant do you think she knows how much I love you? | 我是说她知道我有多爱你吗 |
[07:57] | Cliff. Cliff, wake up. | 克里夫 克里夫 快醒来 |
[08:09] | Fudge. | 难以置信 |
[08:12] | Three electrical values drive welding principles. | 三电值驱动焊接守则 |
[08:15] | The amount of current or amperage in a current… | 所需要的电流与安培数是… |
[08:27] | Cliff. Cliff Steele. | 克里夫 克里夫·斯蒂勒 |
[08:33] | My name’s Dr. Niles Caulder. | 我是奈尔斯·考尔德教授 |
[08:38] | Would you please nod your head if you can understand me? | 如果你能听懂我的话请点头 |
[08:44] | I’m not sure you ever really loved me, Tom. | 我都不知道你是否真的爱我 汤姆 |
[08:48] | You know what my father used to say | 你知道我父亲是怎么评价 |
[08:49] | about smooth talkers like you? | 你这种伶牙俐齿之人的吗 |
[08:52] | Everything before the “but” is baloney. | “但是”之前的话都是胡扯 |
[09:02] | I want you to… | 我想要你 |
[09:05] | remember what it felt like | 回忆起自己 |
[09:09] | to move your head. | 移动头的感觉 |
[09:11] | Picture it in your mind. | 在脑中想象一下 |
[09:16] | Now, I want you | 现在 我想要你 |
[09:19] | to move your head. | 动动你的头 |
[09:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:31] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[09:37] | You’ve been in a terrible accident, Cliff. | 你遭遇了可怕的事故 克里夫 |
[09:41] | Much of your body was rendered beyond repair. | 你的身体大部分已经无法修复了 |
[09:44] | But we are getting there. | 但我们就快成功了 |
[09:47] | I promise you, we’re close. | 我向你保证 很接近了 |
[09:52] | Rest. | 休息吧 |
[10:01] | Bird. | 鸟 |
[10:03] | Bird. | 鸟 |
[10:06] | Fla. | 飞 |
[10:09] | Flew. | 飞翔 |
[10:12] | Fuck. | 操 |
[10:14] | – Flew. – Fuck. | -飞翔 -操 |
[10:16] | 1995? | 1995年 |
[10:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:22] | Fuck. Nineteen ninety-fucking-five? | 都他妈的1995年了 |
[10:27] | Up-uh. | 上 |
[10:28] | My wife. Where… | 我老婆 哪里… |
[10:30] | Where’s my wife? | 我老婆在哪里 |
[10:31] | Cliff, this might be difficult to process. | 克里夫 这对你来说可能很难接受 |
[10:36] | The world thinks you died in 1988. | 世人认为你在1988年就死了 |
[10:40] | I’m not dead. | 我没死 |
[10:42] | And getting stronger every day. | 并且每天都在强壮起来 |
[10:44] | You motherfucker! What did you do to me? | 混蛋 你对我做了什么 |
[10:46] | – How about we take a break? – No, wait… | -我们休息一下如何 -不 等下… |
[10:55] | Chief’s a good man. | 首席是个好人 |
[10:57] | Big heart. Little odd, maybe a little vague. | 高尚 略古怪 也许有些含糊不清 |
[11:00] | But it comes from a good place. | 但他的出发点是善良的 |
[11:02] | Me, I’ll always tell you the truth. | 而我总会实话实说 |
[11:06] | The Chief told you the world assumes you’re dead. | 首席告诉你世人认为你死了 |
[11:10] | Did he tell you that’s because | 他有没有告诉你 这是因为 |
[11:11] | the only part of you he was able to save was your brain? | 他唯一能救下的 只有你的大脑 |
[11:15] | No. | 没有 |
[11:17] | Which means we need to talk about expectations. | 所以我们该来谈谈期望了 |
[11:19] | What you really, really want. | 你真正想要的是什么 |
[11:22] | – I wanna go home. – And then, | -我想要回家 -那么 |
[11:23] | we need to take those expectations, | 我们需要打包这些期望 |
[11:25] | we need to give them a gentle pat | 轻轻地拍拍 |
[11:27] | and flush them into the ocean. | 然后从厕把它们冲进海洋 |
[11:29] | What… What’s that? | 什么 那是什么 |
[11:32] | Oh, my God. No! | 天哪 不要 |
[11:35] | I… No. No, wait, what’s that? | 我…不 等等 这是什么 |
[11:45] | I told you he wasn’t ready. | 我跟你说了他还没准备好 |
[11:48] | Everyone deserves the truth. | 所有人都值得拥有真相 |
[11:53] | You don’t look like the person you used to be. | 你跟以前的自己看起来不同 |
[11:56] | There’s no getting around that. | 这已成定局 |
[11:59] | But… | 不过 |
[12:00] | We found you some clothes. | 我们给你找了些衣服 |
[12:02] | Hopefully, you’ll see you’re still very much you. | 希望你能看到你还是自己 |
[12:06] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[12:09] | So, what is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[12:10] | My home. | 我的家 |
[12:12] | A safe place for you, | 一个可以让你 |
[12:14] | others like you, | 以及其他像你一样的人 |
[12:15] | to heal. | 安全疗愈的地方 |
[12:17] | Where’s my wife? | 我老婆在哪里 |
[12:19] | What do you remember, Cliff? | 你还记得些什么 克里夫 |
[12:23] | – Fuck you, Cliff! Fuck you! – What the fuck am I supposed to… | -去你的 克里夫 操 -我还能怎么 |
[12:26] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[12:31] | Just tell me she’s moved on. | 告诉我她开始了新生活就好 |
[12:33] | It’s been seven years. | 已经七年了 |
[12:35] | She thinks I’m dead. | 她认为我死了 |
[12:36] | She’s moved on. | 她开始了新生活 |
[12:38] | I would have. | 我就会如此 |
[12:47] | I can’t hold a memory. | 我留不住记忆 |
[12:48] | Everything’s fractured. Everything’s bad. | 一切都支离破碎 糟糕透顶 |
[12:51] | You’re experiencing something called dissociative memory. | 你现在的症状叫作解离性失忆 |
[12:55] | It’ll all come back. | 记忆会恢复的 |
[12:56] | The bad and the good. | 坏的与好的都会 |
[12:58] | We’ll get you on your feet. | 我们会帮你重新振作起来 |
[13:00] | You’ll start feeling like yourself soon enough. | 你很快就能找回自己 |
[13:06] | Cliff Steele, Larry Trainor. | 克里夫·斯蒂勒 拉瑞·崔纳 |
[13:09] | I thought he might help you with your recovery. | 我想他能够协助你恢复 |
[13:24] | And Larry gave Cliff the grand tour. | 拉瑞带克里夫参观了一圈 |
[13:27] | Wheeling him around like a couple of pony kegs | 像推着一车啤酒桶一样 |
[13:30] | through this home, we’ll come to know as… | 游览了这座 我们之后所熟知的 |
[13:33] | Doom Manor. | 末日庄园 |
[13:44] | I thought you might like some air. | 我觉得你可能想呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[13:50] | I can’t feel the air. | 我感觉不到空气 |
[13:53] | Sucks to be you. | 那你可真惨 |
[13:57] | Hey, what was it like getting buried in a pyramid with your cat? | 和你的猫一起被埋在金字塔里是什么感觉 |
[14:01] | Yeah, a sense of humor helps here. | 幽默感在这里很有帮助 |
[14:02] | So you’ll work on that. | 你继续磨练吧 |
[14:05] | So what’s your story? | 那你的故事是什么 |
[14:11] | I flew airplanes. | 我就是个开飞机的 |
[14:13] | Flew airplanes? | 开飞机的 |
[14:15] | Please. Larry Trainor was an American god. | 拜托 拉瑞·崔纳简直就是美国之神 |
[14:38] | Air Force aviator test pilot | 空军试飞员 |
[14:40] | shortlisted for the Mercury space program. | 入选参与太空水星计划 |
[14:43] | An Atomic Age sex machine. | 原子时代的荷尔蒙 |
[14:50] | How’s my X-15? | 我的X15怎么样 |
[14:54] | Let’s see. We’ve got 57,000 pounds force of thrust. | 我看看 推动力约26万千克 |
[14:58] | Mach 6, | 速度六马赫 |
[14:59] | like riding a rocket ship between your thighs. | 就像骑在火箭飞船上一样 |
[15:04] | She’s a beast. | 她是头野兽 |
[15:08] | If you get a chance today, look up in the sky. | 如果你今天有机会抬头看看天空 |
[15:09] | You’ll see NASA’s very own rocket plane, | 你会看到国家航空航天局的喷气式飞机 |
[15:11] | the X-15 soaring into the heavens. | X15冲上天际 |
[15:18] | Five seconds, zero-zero-eight. | 倒计时五秒 008 |
[15:21] | Roger. | 收到 |
[15:23] | Two, one. Launch. | 二 一 发射 |
[15:37] | We got a good light here, Larry. | 我们这边显示顺利 拉瑞 |
[15:39] | Check your alpha and your heading. | 检查你的攻角和航向 |
[15:40] | A pilot doesn’t reach Larry’s status | 飞行员听天由命 |
[15:43] | by leaving anything to chance. | 是无法取得拉瑞的成就的 |
[15:45] | He was prepared for everything. | 他对所有情况都做足了准备 |
[15:48] | Decompression. | 减压 |
[15:49] | Very sensitive. | 非常敏感 |
[15:51] | Harsh environment, | 恶劣环境 |
[15:53] | mechanical malfunction. | 机械故障 |
[15:55] | The one thing Trainor didn’t count on… | 崔纳唯一没有考虑到的… |
[15:58] | Sweet mother of God. | 圣母在上 |
[15:59] | was a stowaway. | 是一个偷渡者 |
[16:01] | Hold on, there’s something up here. | 等一下 外面有东西 |
[16:02] | You’re breaking up, Larry. | 拉瑞 你的信号不清楚 |
[16:03] | Say again. Now repeat. | 再说一遍 请重复 |
[16:05] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[16:21] | Larry, do you read? Let’s pull it up. | 拉瑞 能听到吗 拉升飞机 |
[16:26] | Put some G on it, Larry. | 增加负荷 拉瑞 |
[16:28] | Larry! Larry, do you read? | 拉瑞 拉瑞 能听到吗 |
[16:30] | Larry, come in. | 拉瑞 请回话 |
[16:34] | He’s not responding. | 他没有回应 |
[16:57] | What man possessed of what grit | 一个男人要有怎样的勇气 |
[17:00] | could survive such a fall? | 才能从这样的坠落中幸存啊 |
[17:04] | Or was our golden boy | 还是说我们的金童 |
[17:06] | newly possessed of something else? | 刚刚拥有了新的能量 |
[17:18] | Larry crawled from the wreckage that day, | 那天拉瑞从残骸中爬出来 |
[17:21] | forever changed, | 永远地改变了 |
[17:23] | in ways that would take him decades to even begin to understand. | 这种改变他花了几十年才开始理解 |
[17:43] | It is so important what you’re doing, Cliff. | 你做的事非常重要 克里夫 |
[17:46] | But you know, there’s always tomorrow. | 不过你知道 总还有明天呢 |
[17:50] | What’s Drinky’s deal? | 这个酒鬼是怎么回事 |
[17:52] | Who? Rita? | 谁 丽塔吗 |
[17:53] | She was an actress. | 她以前是演员 |
[17:55] | She prefers the light here in the evening. | 她喜欢晚上这里的灯光 |
[17:58] | Looking terrific today, Rita. | 你今天很美 丽塔 |
[18:02] | Oh, fuck me. | 操 |
[18:04] | Sometimes it helps to picture a place you’d like to go. | 有时想象一个你想要去的地方会有帮助 |
[18:08] | How about up the freakin’ steps? | 我想要爬上这些该死的台阶 |
[18:11] | Why go up the steps at all? | 为什么要爬台阶呢 |
[18:15] | I can’t walk! | 我不能走路 |
[18:17] | I can’t feel! I can’t eat, | 没有感觉 不能吃饭 |
[18:19] | I can’t smell, can’t shit. | 没有嗅觉 不能拉屎 |
[18:21] | I can’t fuck | 不能做爱 |
[18:21] | and I’d like to be able to do one fucking thing for myself | 等我跟你和这里的其他怪物告别时 |
[18:24] | when I kiss you and the other fucking monster here | 我想要能够为自己做 |
[18:26] | the sweet fuck goodbye. | 哪怕一件事 |
[18:27] | Hi, Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[18:31] | Seeing your daughter, that’s good. | 看到你女儿 这是好事 |
[18:33] | That means your memories are coming back. | 说明你的记忆开始恢复了 |
[18:35] | Maybe she’s just the inspiration you need. | 也许她正是你所需要的激励 |
[18:38] | Has anyone ever left this place? | 有人离开过这个地方吗 |
[18:40] | Some have. | 有些人离开过 |
[18:42] | Some come and go. | 有些人来来去去 |
[18:44] | Others like Larry and Rita prefer to stay. | 而像拉瑞和丽塔这样的人更愿意留下来 |
[18:47] | Rita has her knitting. | 丽塔做她的针线活 |
[18:49] | Larry, his horticulture. | 拉瑞打理他的园艺 |
[18:51] | But to be perfectly honest, those who leave | 但是说实话 离开的那些人 |
[18:55] | find it’s often more difficult for the world out there | 发现外面的世人往往比他们自己 |
[18:57] | to accept who they’ve become than they do. | 更难接受他们的改变 |
[19:01] | In better news, | 好消息是 |
[19:02] | I can see no mechanical reason | 我没有发现阻碍你 |
[19:03] | why you shouldn’t be able to walk. | 走路的机械故障 |
[19:07] | Keep going, Cliff. | 继续努力 克里夫 |
[19:09] | You’re nearly there. | 你就快成功了 |
[19:14] | Aren’t you supposed to be not walking? | 你不是应该在练习迈不出步吗 |
[19:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:18] | And? | 然后呢 |
[19:21] | I’m remembering. | 我在回忆 |
[19:29] | You used to do this? | 你以前是做这个的 |
[19:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:34] | Around and around. That’s it? | 一圈又一圈 就这样吗 |
[19:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:41] | You were in the movies? | 你以前演过电影吗 |
[19:46] | Pictures. | 是影片 |
[19:49] | Lovely Rita. | 漂亮的丽塔 |
[19:51] | Queen of ’50s cinema. | 50年代的院线女王 |
[19:53] | Some critics called her the poor man’s Deborah Kerr, | 有些评论家称她为穷人的黛博拉·蔻尔 |
[19:55] | some critics called her the rich man’s Yvette Vickers. | 有些评论家称她为富人的伊薇特·维克斯 |
[19:59] | Critics. What do they know? | 评论家 他们懂什么 |
[20:01] | They’re gonna hate this show. | 他们肯定恨死这部剧了 |
[20:03] | And action! | 开拍 |
[20:05] | “Dearest Mother, today was a fine hunt in the bush. | 亲爱的母亲 今天在丛林中的狩猎很顺利 |
[20:09] | Tom took down a kudu whose horns will look magnificent.” | 汤姆猎到一头扭角羚 角挂起来会很壮观 |
[20:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:19] | “Whose horns will look…” | 角挂起来会… |
[20:24] | Rita. Please. He’s the best focus puller in Africa. | 丽塔 别这样 他是非洲最好的调焦员 |
[20:28] | Ugh. He’s an eyesore, Charles. A real liability. | 他有碍观瞻 查尔斯 他是个累赘 |
[20:30] | What if we cover up the arm? | 如果我们把胳膊遮起来呢 |
[20:32] | – A different set of clothes. – Get rid of him. | -换一身衣服呢 -把他赶走 |
[20:34] | But the crew, they adore him. | 但是全剧组都喜爱他 |
[20:36] | So put his name on the marquee. | 那就把他的名字写到看板上 |
[20:50] | Now, Rita, you’re gonna step onto this gangplank here. | 丽塔 你要走上这个跳板 |
[20:52] | The crocodile will turn up there. | 鳄鱼会在那里出现 |
[20:54] | You’ll scream bloody murder. | 你会撕心裂肺地尖叫 |
[20:56] | And Joe’ll blast ‘er to Betsy. | 然后乔会把它炸飞 |
[20:58] | You think you can handle it? | 你觉得你能做到吗 |
[21:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:07] | It’s fine. | 没问题 |
[21:10] | It’s totally fine. | 完全没问题 |
[21:11] | Great. | 好极了 |
[21:12] | Turn over. Let’s go. | 开拍吧 开始 |
[21:23] | Ready, Rita? | 好了吗 丽塔 |
[21:25] | And action. | 开拍 |
[21:31] | Now up the gangplank, Rita. | 现在走上跳板 丽塔 |
[21:33] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[21:34] | Like it’s a lovely day. And you’re– | 就像是美好的一天 而你 |
[21:49] | Why are you just standing there? Help her! | 你们怎么傻站着 快救她 |
[21:52] | Help her! | 快救她 |
[22:23] | I’m fine. I’m totally fine. | 我没事 完全没事 |
[22:25] | Towel. | 毛巾 |
[22:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:28] | What is wrong with you? You’ve never gone for a swim? | 你们怎么了 没游过泳吗 |
[22:31] | Towel! | 毛巾 |
[22:33] | What are you staring at? | 你在看什么呢 |
[23:03] | And away she ran. | 她逃走了 |
[23:05] | Monstrous Rita. | 畸形的丽塔 |
[23:08] | Eventually finding her way to the only place | 最终她来到唯一能让她 |
[23:10] | she would ever feel safe and unjudged. | 感到安全 没有非议的地方 |
[23:13] | Sitting next to a brain… | 坐在一个大脑旁 |
[23:16] | Consuming the first of what would be three rotisserie chickens. | 啃食三只烤鸡中的第一只 |
[23:25] | One step. | 就爬一级 |
[23:28] | So I don’t gut myself. | 免得我一刀捅死自己 |
[23:29] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[23:35] | I used to hold my daughter’s hands | 以前我女儿学走路时 |
[23:37] | when she was learning to walk. | 我会握着她的手 |
[23:39] | And she always wanted to go up the steps. | 而她总是想要爬楼梯 |
[23:41] | Always wanted to go up. | 总是想要往上走 |
[23:44] | Even after she could do it, | 即使她自己能爬楼梯了 |
[23:46] | after I’d given her the tools, you know, | 我已经教会她了 |
[23:48] | she’d just stand there every time, | 她还是每次都站在那里 |
[23:51] | wanting me to help her. | 想要我去帮她 |
[23:54] | And I would get so pissed. | 我就会特别生气 |
[23:57] | “Just walk up the goddamn steps, okay?” | “自己爬台阶好吗” |
[24:01] | So, walk up the goddamn steps. | 那就来爬台阶吧 |
[24:29] | One more, Daddy. | 再爬一级 爸爸 |
[24:49] | – There you go, baby girl. – You did it, Daddy! | -到了 乖女儿 -你做到了 爸爸 |
[25:24] | My family thinks I died in a car crash seven years ago. | 我的家人以为我在七年前的车祸中死了 |
[25:28] | My daughter’s probably grown up without a father. | 我女儿的成长过程中可能没有父亲 |
[25:31] | My wife’s probably moved on. | 我老婆可能已经开始新生活了 |
[25:34] | But they deserve to know. | 但她们有权知道 |
[25:36] | And they can decide what to do with it. | 然后她们可以做出决定 |
[25:39] | Thank you for everything you’ve done. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[25:41] | But this… | 但是这个 |
[25:44] | isn’t me. | 这不是我 |
[25:47] | I’m thrilled beyond belief for you, that you’re walking, | 我激动得超乎想象 你能走路了 |
[25:51] | that you finally feel like you. | 你找回自己的感觉了 |
[25:55] | All I wanted was to give you a gentle place to land. | 我只是想给你提供一个包容的环境重振旗鼓 |
[25:58] | A second chance. | 第二次机会 |
[26:01] | And I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[26:11] | I think you’re ready to listen to this. | 我想你准备好听这个了 |
[26:16] | It’s the phone message I used to recreate your voice. | 这是我用来重建你声音的电话留言 |
[26:19] | I think it’ll help you… | 我想这会帮助你 |
[26:21] | understand how your brain’s been altering your memories | 理解你的大脑为了帮你适应 |
[26:24] | to help you cope. | 是如何篡改你的记忆的 |
[26:38] | I don’t know what happened to us. | 我不知道我们之间怎么了 |
[26:42] | I’m going to be better. | 我会改过自新 |
[26:59] | I don’t know what happened to us. | 我不知道我们之间怎么了 |
[27:02] | I’m going to be better. | 我会改过自新 |
[27:41] | Yeah! That’s how you get it done, son. | 就是这样 小伙子 |
[28:12] | I don’t know what happened to us. | 我不知道我们之间怎么了 |
[28:17] | I’m going to be better. | 我会改过自新 |
[28:20] | – I know it’s late. – Hello? | -我知道很晚了 -喂 |
[28:32] | I don’t know if you even care how sorry I am. | 我不知道你是否在乎我的歉意 |
[28:38] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[29:08] | Who wants pancakes? | 谁想吃松饼 |
[29:10] | Cliff! | 克里夫 |
[29:11] | No! | 不 |
[29:23] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[29:24] | No. Kate! | 不 凯特 |
[29:28] | Oh, God. No. | 天哪 不 |
[29:30] | Clara. What happened to Clara? | 克拉拉 克拉拉怎么样了 |
[29:35] | I’m afraid you were the only survivor. | 很遗憾你是唯一的幸存者 |
[29:39] | No! No, no! | 不 不 不 |
[29:45] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[29:47] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[29:49] | No! | 不 |
[30:09] | I can’t feel pain. | 我感觉不到疼痛 |
[30:11] | No matter how hard I hit, | 不管我打得多重 |
[30:13] | where I hit, what I hit, | 打哪里 打什么 |
[30:15] | I can’t feel pain. | 都感觉不到疼痛 |
[30:19] | That’s mighty shitty of you, Doc. | 你太过分了 教授 |
[30:42] | And the years passed. | 岁月流逝 |
[30:46] | And it’s all so depressing. I just can’t. | 实在太压抑了 我真受不了 |
[31:33] | That’s a new building next to the police station. | 警察局旁的那一幢新楼 |
[31:36] | What’s it say? | 是什么地方 |
[31:37] | Library. | 图书馆 |
[31:38] | Your handwriting is an abomination. | 你的字真难看 |
[31:40] | Robot fingers. | 我是机械手指 |
[31:44] | Daddy, I’m home! | 爸爸 我回来了 |
[31:47] | Oh, goodie. She’s back. | 天哪 她来了 |
[31:49] | – Rita. – Comes and goes as she pleases, | -丽塔 -想来就来 想走就走 |
[31:51] | like she owns the place. | 跟这里是自己家一样 |
[31:53] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:54] | Who indeed. | 不知道是谁 |
[31:56] | Meet Jane. Some people call her Crazy Jane. | 这是简 有人叫她疯女简 |
[32:00] | Sixty-four personas, each with its own special power. | 她有64个人格 每一个都有种不同的能力 |
[32:04] | For example, here comes Silvia. | 举例来说 这是西尔维娅 |
[32:07] | Spooky voice, a bit moody. | 声音诡异 喜怒无常 |
[32:08] | I’m not sleepy. | 我不困 |
[32:11] | I want to speak to Jane. | 我要和简说话 |
[32:13] | And watch now. Here comes Hammerhead. | 现在是铁头 |
[32:15] | This one’s kind of an asshole. | 这人很难搞 |
[32:16] | Except Jane’s not here, you sissy little bitch. | 简不在这 你个小王八羔子 |
[32:21] | She’s in a mood. | 她心情不太好 |
[32:23] | Which one of her is in a mood? | 哪一个她都心情不好 |
[32:25] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[32:28] | – Is that… – Hammerhead, this is Cliff. | -这是 -铁头 这是克里夫 |
[32:35] | Is he a toy? | 他是玩具吗 |
[32:36] | Hammerhead! | 放尊重点 |
[32:38] | – Are you a toy? – Yeah. | -你是玩具吗 -是 |
[32:40] | Heard you the first time. Are you a raving douche? | 你问过了 你是发疯的傻子吗 |
[32:42] | Hello, Hammerhead. Good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 铁头 |
[32:44] | Fuck off and die, Rita. | 滚一边死去 丽塔 |
[32:55] | This your pad, big guy? | 这是你的房间吗 大个子 |
[32:59] | Your man cave? | 你的灵魂洞穴 |
[33:00] | Where the magic happens? | 里面有什么有魔法的东西 |
[33:03] | Come on. Show me what you got. | 来呀 让我看看里面有什么 |
[33:06] | What kind of man stuff you got in here? | 里面有什么属于人类的东西 |
[33:09] | Cars. | 车子 |
[33:21] | Little toy cars for a little toy man. | 小玩具人开的小玩具车 |
[33:25] | I bet it gets real wild in there. | 里面肯定非常好玩 |
[33:28] | In the wee-wee hours of the night, | 夜深人静之夜 |
[33:29] | when you think no one’s watching… | 无人旁观之时 |
[33:31] | Anyone ever tell you to shut your fucking hole? | 有人告诉过你要闭上臭嘴吗 |
[33:35] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[33:38] | Little toybot does what? | 你个小玩具能把我怎么着 |
[34:02] | Jane. | 我是简 |
[34:05] | Cliff. | 我是克里夫 |
[34:07] | The Robotman. | 你就是机甲人 |
[34:09] | Hammerhead told me you met. | 铁头说你们两个见过了 |
[34:12] | She tell you she grabbed my junk? | 她告诉你她抓了我的裤裆吗 |
[34:17] | Hammerhead doesn’t kiss and tell. | 铁头不八卦 |
[34:19] | How long you been busting the Chief’s balls? | 你来首席这里多长时间了 |
[34:22] | Long before you got here. | 比你早多了 |
[34:24] | Seven days. | 七天了 |
[34:27] | You know how it is when you meet the Chief. | 你知道大家见到首席时的情况 |
[34:29] | Best day of my life. | 人生巅峰 |
[34:33] | It wasn’t all Hammerhead’s fault last night. | 昨晚不都是铁头的错 |
[34:37] | Next week’s my daughter’s birthday. | 我的女儿下周过生日 |
[34:39] | Pretty much the 30th year | 我可能有 |
[34:42] | straight that I haven’t been with her. | 三十年都没见过她了 |
[34:45] | I’m a little on edge, I guess. | 可能我有点激动吧 |
[34:50] | And so it was. | 就这样了 |
[34:52] | After a brief misunderstanding | 虽然两人稍有不快 |
[34:54] | in which junk was grabbed, | 导致抓裆事件发生 |
[34:56] | Robotman met Jane. | 机甲人遇到了简 |
[34:59] | And all was right and all was good. | 天下还算太平 |
[35:03] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[35:05] | It’s getting dark. | 天要黑了 |
[35:08] | Jane? | 简 |
[35:09] | No. | 我不是 |
[35:10] | I’m the Hangman’s Daughter. | 我是刽子手的女儿 |
[35:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:15] | Do you remember what it felt like? | 你还记得那种感觉吗 |
[35:17] | What? | 什么 |
[35:20] | To be normal. | 普通人的感觉 |
[35:22] | Like them. | 和普通人一样 |
[35:25] | Sometimes I try to remember. | 有时候我想回忆起来 |
[35:29] | Sometimes I hope I still will be. | 有时候我希望自己还是 |
[35:33] | I don’t even know what to hope for. | 我不知道自己还有什么希望 |
[35:41] | My painting’s ruined. | 我的画毁了 |
[35:45] | Everything’s gone wrong. | 一切都错了 |
[35:51] | Come in out of the rain. | 进去躲雨吧 |
[35:53] | – Why don’t you get back here? – Why should I? | -你为什么不回来 -为什么我要回去 |
[35:55] | All you ever do is talk about the war. | 你只会喋喋不休地说战争 |
[35:57] | And life in Dumb Manor proceeded accordingly. | 愚蠢庄园的生活一成不变 |
[36:02] | So much so, the Chief felt comfortable enough | 首席觉得自己可以 |
[36:04] | to resume his occasional travels. | 偶尔出差了 |
[36:06] | Why did you bring me here? | 你为什么要让我来这 |
[36:06] | I won’t be gone long. | 我不会走太长时间 |
[36:08] | But there are mysterious things in this world | 大千世界 无奇不有 |
[36:10] | that bear keeping an eye on. | 留意奇物 |
[36:11] | So go, I must. | 责无旁贷 |
[36:16] | So, we understand each other. | 我们都互相理解 |
[36:18] | Bring a condom. | 带套 |
[36:19] | And you, behave. | 你注意点 |
[36:22] | I’ll be back in a few days. | 我几天后就回来 |
[36:24] | Bye, Dad. | 再见 老爹 |
[36:37] | Indifferent as they seemed, | 尽管他们表面上无动于衷 |
[36:38] | it did occur to each and every one, | 但是他们都发现了 |
[36:41] | it had been a long time since all four | 亲爱的父亲 |
[36:43] | were in the house without Dear Father. | 已经很长时间都没有回来了 |
[36:46] | Why, they could do anything. | 他们想干什么就干什么 |
[36:49] | Anything at all. | 无所不能 |
[36:52] | Groan. | 咆哮吧 |
[36:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:00] | Honk, honk. | 车到了 |
[37:07] | Is that my bus? | 那是我的大巴吗 |
[37:09] | What on earth are you doing? | 你究竟在做什么 |
[37:11] | What are we doing? | 我们在干什么 |
[37:13] | We’re going into town. | 我们要去镇里 |
[37:14] | After the Chief explicitly asked us not to. | 首席明确要求我们不能去 |
[37:18] | This is your most reckless scheme yet, Jane. | 这是你策划过最鲁莽的计划 简 |
[37:20] | Crazy Jane. | 疯女简 |
[37:24] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[37:24] | Shocking. | 毫不意外 |
[37:26] | Larry? | 拉瑞 |
[37:28] | Um, does it matter to any of you | 你们有人在意 |
[37:29] | that the Chief thinks we’re not ready? | 首席认为我们没准备好吗 |
[37:35] | No. | 我不去 |
[37:38] | – Rita? – Don’t be ridiculous. | -丽塔 -别犯傻了 |
[37:40] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[37:42] | There’s a whole world out there waiting to be seen. | 外面的大千世界正等着我们去探索 |
[37:45] | But hasn’t seen you in 60 years. | 但你却默默无闻六十年了 |
[37:48] | I see what you’re doing. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[37:49] | Playing my ego. | 激将法 |
[37:51] | I won’t be played. | 我不会上套的 |
[37:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:55] | Happy knitting. | 针织愉快 |
[38:01] | – Larry. – Don’t. | -拉瑞 -别去 |
[38:06] | Larry. | 拉瑞 |
[38:41] | Don’t say a word. | 别说话 |
[38:43] | You look nice. | 你很漂亮 |
[38:45] | Of course I do. | 那是当然 |
[38:50] | Don’t wait up. | 别等我了 |
[38:59] | Which one of you has any money? | 你们谁有钱吗 |
[39:15] | Be with you in a second, hon. | 马上就来 亲爱的 |
[39:30] | – You okay? – All good. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[39:33] | Almost there. | 马上就到了 |
[39:42] | I don’t get it. | 干什么 |
[39:45] | You said it was your daughter’s birthday. | 你说过今天是你女儿生日 |
[40:00] | There is nothing, nothing like a malted. | 没有任何东西比得上麦芽酒 |
[40:02] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[40:04] | You know, this is crazy. | 很不可思议 |
[40:05] | You even talk like her, you know that? | 你说话方式都和她一样 你知道吗 |
[40:08] | Who? | 谁 |
[40:09] | Rita Farr. | 丽塔·法尔 |
[40:11] | Actress from the ’50s. | 五十年代的女演员 |
[40:14] | My dad made me watch all her movies. | 我爸逼我看了她参演的所有电影 |
[40:18] | Made you? | 逼你 |
[40:19] | She must have been the only actress that I was ever, like, | 她一定是当时唯一的先锋女性 让我觉得 |
[40:21] | “You know what? I could hang with her.” | “你知道吗 我认可她” |
[40:23] | I mean, she was cool and sexy, | 她很酷 很性感 |
[40:26] | but a broad, too. | 而且还很有气势 |
[40:28] | I mean, Three Guns To Santa Fe? | 《圣达菲三枪手》那部电影 对吧 |
[40:30] | El Paso. Three Guns To El Paso. | 埃尔帕索 《埃尔帕索三枪手》 |
[40:32] | Okay, so you do know her. | 好吧 所以你确实了解她 |
[40:35] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[40:36] | Mostly, I loved her, | 很多时候 我爱她 |
[40:36] | ’cause it meant I get to spend extra time with my dad. | 因为那意味着我能和我爸多相处一会儿 |
[40:39] | It was a tough time in our lives, | 我们的生活很艰苦 |
[40:41] | but Rita Farr, she got us through. | 但是丽塔·法尔让我们坚持下来了 |
[40:45] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[40:46] | Tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[40:49] | About my dad? | 我父亲吗 |
[40:50] | No. | 不是 |
[41:03] | One day a year, I had one job. | 每年有一天 我有个任务 |
[41:06] | Buy the present. | 买礼物 |
[41:08] | It was my favorite day. | 那是我最爱的一天 |
[41:09] | The accident was a few days before her birthday, | 她生日前几天却发生了那场意外 |
[41:12] | and I was so angry by then, | 我当时沉浸在怒火中 |
[41:16] | at myself, my wife, | 气我自己 气我的妻子 |
[41:19] | I couldn’t see past my own bullshit, and then I forgot. | 我度不过自己心里的坎 于是我就忘了 |
[41:22] | You forgot to buy your daughter a birthday present? | 你忘了给你女儿买生日礼物 |
[41:24] | I was busy. | 我那时很忙 |
[41:26] | Fucking the nanny. | 忙着干保姆 |
[41:27] | You idiot. | 你是傻瓜 |
[41:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:31] | And now I’m totally stressed. | 我现在压力很大 |
[41:40] | Oh! Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[41:42] | I would so fuck that joint up. | 我真很想抽你的大麻 |
[41:44] | Except it’s mine, so fuck off. | 但这是我的 滚开 |
[41:58] | Anything? | 有感觉吗 |
[42:32] | Pardon me. | 打扰了 |
[42:37] | Would you mind if I ordered a drink? | 你介意我点杯喝的吗 |
[42:41] | What’ll it be? | 想喝什么 |
[42:45] | I want a beer. | 我要杯啤酒 |
[42:54] | And then there was that African picture. | 还有那部非洲题材的影片 |
[42:56] | Forbidden Congo. | 《禁忌刚果》 |
[42:58] | Forbidden dookie. | 《禁忌狗屎》吧 |
[42:59] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[43:01] | I heard she fell ill. | 我听说她当时不舒服 |
[43:02] | They replaced her mid-picture. | 他们中途替换了演员 |
[43:04] | – She was a drunk. – No. | -她是个酒鬼 -不是的 |
[43:06] | And then, there was that whole porn thing. | 还有拍摄黄片的事情 |
[43:08] | The what? | 什么 |
[43:11] | Rita Farr? | 丽塔·法尔 |
[43:12] | Oh, trust me. My dad had duffel bags full of the stuff. | 相信我 我爸有满满一整袋 |
[43:16] | Your father said Rita Farr was doing porn? | 你爸说丽塔·法尔拍摄黄片 |
[43:20] | Full on. | 火力全开 |
[43:27] | How pissed do you think the Chief would be | 你觉得首席知道我们 |
[43:29] | knowing we were out here being gawked at? | 出来被人瞪着会有多生气 |
[43:33] | I honestly don’t give a fuck. | 我其实完全不在乎 |
[43:36] | Nope. Not buying it. | 不 我不信 |
[43:37] | What? | 什么 |
[43:38] | I think you care a lot about what he thinks. | 我认为你很在乎他怎么想 |
[43:41] | You don’t know me. | 你都不了解我 |
[43:42] | You need him like the rest of us do. | 你就跟我们一样需要他 |
[43:44] | Hey, I hate to say it, but I need him, | 我不想承认 但我需要他 |
[43:46] | to get my life back, or whatever that looks like. | 来找回我的人生什么的 |
[43:48] | If you want your life back, | 如果你想找回你的人生 |
[43:49] | why don’t you just call her? | 为什么不直接给她打电话 |
[43:51] | Who? | 谁 |
[43:52] | Your daughter. | 你女儿 |
[43:54] | My daughter’s dead. | 我女儿死了 |
[43:56] | – According to? – My daughter’s dead. | -谁说的 -我女儿死了 |
[44:00] | Because you can confirm that? | 因为你可以确定吗 |
[44:02] | Multiple sources? | 还是很多消息源都这么说的 |
[44:04] | It’s all over the Internet, man! | 网上到处都是 伙计 |
[44:07] | Your shitty driving. | 你的垃圾开车技术 |
[44:08] | Wife, Kate, decapitated. | 妻子 凯特 身首异处 |
[44:11] | Daughter, Clara, sole survivor. | 女儿 克拉拉 唯一的幸存者 |
[44:13] | Shut up, Jane. | 闭嘴 简 |
[44:13] | There are three Clara Steeles in the United States. | 全美有三个叫克拉拉·斯蒂勒的人 |
[44:17] | My daughter’s dead. | 我女儿死了 |
[44:19] | Let’s find out. | 我们来查查看 |
[44:20] | No! | 不要 |
[44:25] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[44:27] | Larry knew they were staring at him, | 拉瑞知道他们在盯着他看 |
[44:29] | and, yes, it bothered him, | 并且 没错 这让他很烦 |
[44:31] | but not for reasons one might think. | 但心烦的理由并非常人以为的那样 |
[44:34] | The truth is, Larry Trainor had felt like a monster | 事实是 拉瑞·崔纳早在变成怪物之前 |
[44:37] | long before he ever was one. | 就觉得自己是个异类了 |
[44:44] | We got a good light here, Larry. | 我们这边显示顺利 拉瑞 |
[44:45] | Hold on. There’s something up here. | 等一下 外面有东西 |
[44:47] | Larry, Larry, do you read? | 拉瑞 拉瑞 能听到吗 |
[44:50] | Larry, come in. | 拉瑞 请回话 |
[45:04] | He’s alive! | 他还活着 |
[45:05] | Get a medic! | 去找医疗兵 |
[45:07] | Larry. | 拉瑞 |
[45:11] | And the sadder truth was, | 但更悲惨的事实是 |
[45:13] | he’d finally become what he had once | 他原本只觉得自己内心是怪物 |
[45:16] | felt like only inside. | 现在外表也是了 |
[45:20] | No. | 不 |
[45:23] | Sure you don’t want any dessert? | 你确定不要来些甜点吗 |
[45:25] | Just the check, please. | 结账吧 麻烦了 |
[45:33] | Is there a problem, ma’am? | 出什么问题了吗 小姐 |
[45:35] | No, officer. | 没有 警官 |
[45:36] | The only problem I see is you, pig. | 我看见的唯一问题就是你 猪猡 |
[45:39] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[45:42] | No. Not now. | 不 现在不行 |
[45:44] | Officers, my friend here is maybe a little depressed, | 警官们 我朋友有点沮丧 |
[45:47] | maybe a little high. | 也或者是药磕多了 |
[45:48] | But she takes it all back. | 但她把刚刚说的话都收回 |
[45:49] | Take it back, Hammerhead. | 快收回 铁头 |
[45:50] | Which one of you motherfuckers | 你们这俩混蛋中的哪一个 |
[45:52] | wants me to jerk a knot in your ass? | 想让我在你们的屁股上拧几把 |
[45:54] | Fuck me. | 完球蛋了 |
[46:23] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[46:24] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[46:30] | Oh, God. Rita. | 天哪 丽塔 |
[46:35] | No. | 不 |
[46:36] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[46:38] | Rita! | 丽塔 |
[46:40] | Rita! | 丽塔 |
[46:44] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[46:46] | Rita! | 丽塔 |
[46:49] | Rita! Fucking bitch. | 丽塔 死贱人 |
[46:51] | Get a grip on yourself. | 控制住自己 |
[46:59] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[47:24] | What the hell. | 那是什么 |
[47:31] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[47:38] | No, we’re not doin’ that! | 不 我们不能那么做 |
[47:46] | What do we do? What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办 |
[47:47] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[47:48] | Get back. Get back. | 退后 退后 |
[48:32] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[48:36] | We can do that. | 我们这就走 |
[48:43] | In local news today, | 今日新闻 |
[48:44] | the fifth annual dog parade benefitting… | 第五届年度狗狗游行帮助… |
[48:47] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[48:49] | Staring into the boob tube, | 盯着电视机 |
[48:51] | moping on the day’s destruction, | 因为白天的事情而闷闷不乐 |
[48:53] | utterly clueless to the danger | 完全没有意识到 |
[48:55] | their little field trip had brought to their door. | 他们小小的实地考察带来了何种危险 |
[48:58] | Apparently, it was some sort of giant blob run amok, | 很明显 当时有一团黏物横冲直撞 |
[49:02] | until what some witnesses described as a “robot man” | 后来目击者描述的那个”机器男”出现 |
[49:06] | created this barrier made of… | 造出了这道用… |
[49:09] | Well, made of Main Street, Bill. | 用主干道做的屏障 比尔 |
[49:22] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回来了 |
[49:27] | I warned you not to leave. | 我警告过你们别离开 |
[49:29] | I begged you. | 我甚至求你们 |
[49:31] | You have no idea what you’ve done. | 你们根本不知道自己做了些什么 |
[49:34] | It wasn’t that bad. | 事情没那么糟糕 |
[49:37] | “Bad” doesn’t begin to describe | 根本不能用”糟糕”来形容 |
[49:38] | what befell Cloverton today, Bill. | 今天发生在克洛弗顿的事情 比尔 |
[49:40] | Thank you, Wendy. | 谢谢报道 温迪 |
[49:44] | It’s always uncomfortable, isn’t it, | 爸爸开始害怕的时候 |
[49:47] | when Daddy gets scared? | 一定很不舒服吧 不是吗 |
[49:50] | As well, he should be. | 不过他也应该害怕 |
[49:52] | Niles Caulder should be shitting his pants. | 奈尔斯·考尔德应该吓得尿裤子 |
[49:55] | He knows what’s coming. | 他知道即将来临的是什么 |
[49:57] | He’d be a fool not to. | 要是不知道 他就是个傻子 |
[49:59] | You don’t spend decades tap dancing on hornets’ nests, | 常言道常在河边走 |
[50:02] | and not expect to be stung. | 哪能不湿鞋 |
[50:05] | Niles Caulder had enemies. | 奈尔斯·考尔德有敌人 |
[50:09] | Enemies he could no longer hide from. | 他再也躲不掉的敌人 |
[50:13] | Whether you realize it or not, | 不管你们有没有意识到 |
[50:15] | your actions… | 你们的行为… |
[50:16] | Your actions have consequences, | 你们的行为是会造成后果的 |
[50:19] | and those consequences are coming to this house, | 那些被招来的东西会来到庄园 |
[50:24] | to the town. | 来到镇上 |
[50:27] | Of that, there’s no doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[50:28] | You really think we’re in danger, Chief? | 你真觉得我们危险吗 首席 |
[50:30] | That we need to pick up and run? | 我们需要收拾行李逃跑吗 |
[50:32] | That’s what you really, really think? | 你真的那样认为吗 |
[50:33] | As far away as possible, | 越远越好 |
[50:36] | as soon as we can. | 越快越好 |
[50:37] | What happens to the town? | 小镇会发生什么 |
[50:39] | The town is not my main concern. | 小镇不是我主要关心的 |
[50:41] | So, the town gets screwed? | 那小镇要遭殃了吗 |
[50:42] | You’ve done quite enough to this town, | 你们已经害这座小镇够惨了 |
[50:46] | thank you. | 感谢你们 |
[50:48] | This is bullshit. | 一派胡言 |
[50:49] | Don’t you start with me. | 你别惹我了 |
[50:50] | You and I both know | 你我都清楚 |
[50:51] | this field trip was for little more than your own amusement. | 这次郊游不过是你为了自己开心 |
[50:55] | So, now she’s the bad guy? | 所以她现在成恶人了 |
[50:56] | Okay, let’s talk about you, Chief. | 好了 来说说你吧 首席 |
[51:00] | You told me my daughter was dead! | 你告诉我我女儿死了 |
[51:03] | I was trying to protect you. | 我想保护你 |
[51:05] | By lying? | 通过撒谎吗 |
[51:07] | I’m trying to protect you now. | 我现在就是在保护你 |
[51:10] | Do you honestly think she would have accepted you? | 你真觉得她会接受你吗 |
[51:12] | Did I get a chance to try? | 我有过尝试的机会吗 |
[51:14] | She lost her mother, her father. | 她失去了她的母亲 她的父亲 |
[51:16] | I don’t know if she would have accepted me. | 我不知道她是否会接受我 |
[51:18] | You robbed me of that chance. | 你夺走了那个机会 |
[51:21] | What am I to her now? | 现在对她来说我算什么 |
[51:24] | I’m nothing. | 什么都不是 |
[51:26] | I’m a monster. | 我是个怪物 |
[51:28] | I assure you, there are many monsters in this world, | 我向你保证 这个世界上有很多怪物 |
[51:31] | and none of them, | 但你绝对不在 |
[51:34] | not a one, is you. | 他们中间 |
[51:42] | I’ve tried so hard to shield you. | 我一直如此努力地保护你们 |
[51:45] | And I know what I’m asking you. | 我也知道我在要求你们做什么 |
[51:48] | To leave the safest place you’ve ever known, | 离开你们所知的最安全的地方 |
[51:51] | to step out into the world that would rather ignore you, | 走入会忽略你们 |
[51:55] | shun you, | 躲避你们 |
[51:56] | belittle you. | 轻视你们的世界 |
[51:59] | But if you stay here, | 但如果你们留在这里 |
[52:01] | if we die now, | 如果我们现在就死去 |
[52:02] | then this magical experiment, | 那这个神奇的试验 |
[52:07] | this you, | 这样的你们 |
[52:11] | my life accomplishments, | 我一生的成就 |
[52:14] | all, | 全都 |
[52:15] | it will just… | 会被… |
[52:19] | It will… | 会… |
[52:25] | Or we don’t abandon the town. | 或者我们不放弃小镇 |
[52:27] | We protect them from these so-called enemies. | 保护他们抵御这些所谓的敌人 |
[52:30] | We fight. | 我们战斗 |
[52:31] | We could. | 我们可以 |
[52:33] | But we’d be doomed. | 但那就是我们的末日了 |
[52:35] | What are we now? | 现在不是吗 |
[52:41] | I’m going to go with the Chief. | 我要跟着首席 |
[52:44] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[52:54] | Fuck it. | 妈的 |
[52:56] | Shotgun. | 被逼无奈 |
[53:40] | Hey, for the record, | 坦白说 |
[53:41] | the town can kiss my ass. | 小镇算个屁 |
[53:43] | But that doesn’t mean Cliff should go in there alone. | 但那不意味着克里夫该一个人去 |
[53:45] | It’s over, Jane. Let it go. | 结束了 简 别去想了 |
[53:47] | Okay, except I vote we turn around. | 好吧 只是我提议掉头 |
[53:49] | – No. – Rita? | -不 -丽塔 |
[53:51] | I can’t promise I won’t, you know, be disgusting. | 我不保证不会又变一滩 |
[53:56] | But, yes. | 但是 我同意 |
[53:59] | Larry? | 拉瑞 |
[54:01] | Larry’s a yes. | 拉瑞同意 |
[54:38] | This is wrong. | 这是错的 |
[54:40] | Might be. | 也许吧 |
[54:42] | Probably is. | 大概吧 |
[54:45] | We’ll be back. | 我们会回来的 |
[55:28] | And there they go, | 瞧瞧他们 |
[55:29] | our four lovable losers, | 四个可爱的失败者 |
[55:31] | banding together to become the superhero fighting force | 想联合组成超级英雄战斗小队 |
[55:35] | no one saw coming except everybody. | 去面对各位即将看到的家伙 |
[55:38] | But fear not. | 不过别担心 |
[55:40] | There’s a way out of this dreck. | 有办法离开这个鬼地方 |
[55:42] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[55:45] | It’s fine. | 没问题 |
[55:47] | It’s totally fine. | 完全没问题 |
[55:51] | Paraguay. | 巴拉圭 |
[55:53] | Yes, Niles. | 是的 奈尔斯 |
[55:55] | Paraguay. | 巴拉圭 |
[55:56] | Always, Paraguay. | 一如既往 巴拉圭 |
[56:00] | Morden. | 莫登 |
[56:02] | Sure. | 没错 |
[56:03] | But not. | 但也不是 |
[56:04] | I mean, I haven’t been Mr. Morden since… | 我早就不是莫登先生了 从那声… |
[56:07] | No! Help me. | “不 救救我”开始 |
[56:41] | I’ve been admiring your friends, Niles, | 我欣赏你的朋友们 奈尔斯 |
[56:44] | those freaks of yours for quite some time. | 那些怪物们 很久了 |
[56:46] | Don’t you dare hurt them. | 你敢伤害他们 |
[56:48] | Hurt them? No. | 伤害他们 才不呢 |
[56:50] | That wouldn’t be any fun. | 那多没意思 |
[56:51] | No. | 不行 |
[56:52] | That would be quite the same old story, wouldn’t it? | 那就变成往事重现了 不是吗 |
[56:54] | I think we’re gonna do something different this time. | 我想这次我们要来点不一样的 |
[57:00] | You were right in one respect, however. | 不过有一点你说对了 |
[57:04] | They are quite doomed. | 他们确实走向末日了 |
[57:05] | What the fuck? | 这他妈是什么 |