英文名称:Dont Breathe
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:25] | Are you sure you got the right keys? | 你拿对钥匙了吗 |
[02:26] | – Trust me, it’s the right key. – Okay then, open the door. | -相信我 拿对了 -那你把门打开 |
[02:28] | What’s taking you so long, man? | 怎么这么久 |
[02:33] | 20 19 18 20… 19… 18… | |
[02:36] | Rocky, that’s a very slow 12 seconds. | 罗基 这12秒也太慢了 |
[02:37] | – 17… – Yo, killed that already. | -17 -已经搞定了 |
[02:39] | – Dude. – Come on. | -哥们 -来吧 |
[02:40] | 15 14 13 15… 14… 13… | |
[02:43] | – 12. 11. – Oh, this is what I’m talking about. | -12 11 -这才像话 |
[02:45] | 10 9 10. 9. | |
[02:51] | I told you this was going to be fancy. | 我就说这家肯定很奢华 |
[02:55] | Alright, so, just like last time. | 好了 就跟上次一样 |
[02:57] | No cash. The total take has to fall below 10 g’s | 不拿现金 总价值不能超过一万 |
[02:59] | Yeah, yeah. Whatever, Judge Judy. Come on. | 知道了 大法官 快动手吧 |
[03:01] | Let’s do this. | 开工 |
[03:34] | Okay, let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们走 |
[04:11] | Hey Rocky, did you hear the Kopecky’s moving away? | 罗基 你听说科佩奇要走了吗 |
[04:13] | Everybody’s leaving. | 大家都要走了 |
[04:18] | You know, if we keep hitting houses like today’s, Rocky, | 如果我们一直偷今天这种人家 罗基 |
[04:21] | – and… – Bye bye, Detroit. | -我们… -拜拜 底特律 |
[04:24] | And hola California. | 你好 加州 |
[04:28] | Wait, wait. You’re going away, Rock? | 慢着 你要走了吗 罗基 |
[04:30] | Yes, as soon as I can. | 是 我会尽快离开 |
[04:34] | When are you— When are you coming back? | 你什么时候…什么时候回来 |
[04:38] | Never. | 永远不回来了 |
[04:40] | You should come with us. | 你应该跟我们一起走 |
[04:43] | – I… – What? | -我 -怎么了 |
[04:45] | Everyone else is gone. | 别人都走了 |
[04:47] | I got my dad here. | 我爸爸还在这里 |
[04:51] | I’ll miss you then. | 那到时候我会想你的 |
[05:17] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[05:20] | You home? | 在家吗 |
[06:09] | – Yo, this is it, man? – Minus my 40%. | -就这么点吗 -减去了我的四成 |
[06:13] | Take it or leave it. | 要么收下要么走人 |
[06:14] | – It’s a fucking Rolex in there, bro. – What do you think? | -那里可有块劳力士手表 -你以为呢 |
[06:17] | And when I put it up for auction that’s not a risk, huh? | 我拿去拍卖就不担风险了吗 |
[06:24] | You know how much people on the street pay for a hot Rolex. | 你知道街头上的人会花多少买块抢手的劳力士 |
[06:28] | You want money, then steal money. | 你想要钱的话那就去偷钱啊 |
[06:31] | Fucking bullshit, bro. | 说什么废话 |
[06:34] | You want to hear a tip or not? | 你想听我一句吗 伙计 |
[06:41] | Alright, let’s hear it. | 好 说吧 |
[06:43] | 1837 Buena Vista Street. | 布埃纳维斯塔街1837号 |
[06:45] | A house that’s with your dad’s security company, | 有栋房子的安保系统用的是你爸公司的 |
[06:47] | I’ve already checked. | 我已经查过了 |
[06:48] | Guy who owns it is an army vet loner. | 房主是个独居的退伍老兵 |
[06:52] | No family, just him in the house. | 没有家人 房子里就他一个人 |
[06:54] | – That part of the city is a ghost town. – It looks like a dump. | -那块就是个鬼城 -看起来跟垃圾场一样 |
[06:57] | That’s actually good news. | 其实这是好消息 |
[06:58] | How’s that good news. | 怎么说 |
[07:00] | Well, story goes. | 有传言说 |
[07:02] | Some preppy girl, a few years ago | 几年前 一个上预科的女孩 |
[07:04] | – ran over this guy’s daughter. – Jesus. | -撞了这家伙的女儿 -天啊 |
[07:06] | The daughter died. | 他女儿死了 |
[07:07] | And this preppy, rich ass family pays him off. | 这个撞人的女孩家里很有钱 花钱和解了 |
[07:11] | – Gives him a big ass settlement. – Settlement. | -给了他一大笔和解金 -和解金 |
[07:15] | Blow me, your honor, alright? | 是不是很棒 |
[07:17] | This guy, is sitting on at least… | 这家伙坐拥至少… |
[07:22] | 300k. Boom! | 30万美金吧 |
[07:26] | I mean, if I deliver this stake to Raul, | 如果我把这单拿给劳尔 |
[07:29] | man, he will shit his pants. | 他肯定会尿裤子 |
[07:31] | Do you think the money is in the house? | 你觉得钱在房子里吗 |
[07:34] | I don’t know. Let’s go find out. | 不知道 我们去看看便知 |
[07:35] | Guys, no. We don’t do cash. | 不行 我们不偷现金的 |
[07:37] | Above 10k, it’s major larceny. | 超过一万就属于盗窃罪了 |
[07:39] | That means 10 years if we get caught. | 如果被抓 我们要坐十年牢 |
[07:40] | – We won’t get caught. – Okay, and then what? | -我们不会被抓 -好吧 那然后呢 |
[07:42] | That amount brings serious | 那么大一笔钱 |
[07:43] | cop presence and there will be an investigation. | 会有警察介入 然后会有调查 |
[07:45] | – My dad can get in trouble. – I knew you’ll bitch out, man. | -我爸爸会有麻烦的 -我就知道你会怂 |
[07:48] | I just knew it. | 我就知道 |
[07:49] | Alex, if we do this right, | 亚历克斯 如果干好了这票 |
[07:52] | we never have to do it again. | 以后就再也不用干了 |
[07:59] | Where’re you going? | 你去哪里 |
[08:02] | We’re not doing this one. | 这票我们不干 |
[08:04] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[08:07] | Give us the fucking keys, man, we’ll fucking do it! | 把钥匙给我们 我们去 |
[08:10] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[08:45] | Gulf War Veteran reaches six figure settlement | 海湾战争退役老兵拿到了六位数和解金 |
[09:04] | You done, Diddy? | 好了吗 迪迪 |
[09:09] | Be a doll and get your mother a large 14 bolognese. | 乖 给你妈妈买个大份蕃茄肉酱面 |
[09:13] | So, Trevor is living here now? | 特雷弗要住在这里了吗 |
[09:15] | Don’t be a bitch, Roxanne. It’s just a few months | 不要那么刻薄 罗克珊 就住几个月 |
[09:17] | till he can find a new job. | 他等找到新工作就搬出去 |
[09:19] | You have no money in here. | 你钱包里没钱 |
[09:21] | You pay for it then. | 那就花你的钱 |
[09:24] | I know you’re making money. | 我知道你在赚钱 |
[09:31] | I’m done. | 好了 |
[09:32] | Your lips look sore. | 你嘴唇好像上火了 |
[09:35] | That’s how you’re making your cash out there? | 你就是用嘴巴在赚钱吗 |
[09:38] | Huh? | 是吗 |
[09:42] | Okay. Diddy, let’s go for a walk. | 好了 迪迪 我们出去散步 |
[09:47] | I want to go to the beach. | 我想去沙滩 |
[09:49] | Yeah, well, it’s not summer, | 现在不是夏天 |
[09:51] | – monkey head. – I want to be a surfer. | -小机灵 -我想成为冲浪手 |
[09:55] | There’s no surf in Michigan. | 密歇根不能冲浪 |
[09:59] | Not fair. | 不公平 |
[10:02] | Yeah, well. | 是 |
[10:05] | Some things you can’t change, baby. | 有些事你无法改变 亲爱的 |
[10:07] | No matter how unfair they are. | 不管它们多不公平 |
[10:09] | What a… bummer. | 真是 扫兴 |
[10:16] | Hey, you know where there is surf? | 你知道哪里可以冲浪吗 |
[10:20] | California. | 加州 |
[10:22] | What do you say you and I move there together? | 你觉得我们两个搬过去怎么样 |
[10:23] | Would you like that? | 你想去吗 |
[10:26] | Okay. I promise then. | 好 那我答应你 |
[11:47] | Is that a new tattoo? | 那是新纹身吗 |
[11:48] | Yeah. | 是 |
[11:49] | I got it last night. | 我昨晚纹的 |
[11:51] | – Is it a? – Ladybug. | -那是个… -瓢虫 |
[11:53] | Why a ladybug? | 为什么纹瓢虫 |
[12:01] | What? | 什么 |
[12:04] | When my dad left, my mom started drinking and | 我爸爸离开后我妈妈开始酗酒 |
[12:08] | she told me that | 她告诉我 |
[12:10] | my dad’s leaving was all my fault. | 我爸爸离开都是我的错 |
[12:16] | And I missed him a lot so, I’d cry. | 我很想他 所以我就哭 |
[12:20] | She got so fed up with the crying | 她烦透了我一直哭 |
[12:22] | that she would lock me in the trunk of her car. | 所以就把我锁在她车后备箱里 |
[12:25] | Sometimes for hours. | 有时一锁好几个小时 |
[12:29] | But there is this uh… | 但是后备箱里 |
[12:33] | a little hole in the trunk | 后备箱里有个小洞 |
[12:35] | and one time a ladybug flew in. | 一次有只瓢虫飞进去了 |
[12:37] | It kept me company. | 它一直陪着我 |
[12:40] | It made me feel safe. | 它让我有安全感 |
[12:44] | When I reached California, I’m going to color this tat. | 等我到加州 我会给这个纹身上色 |
[12:46] | And that’s the last time I will mark my body. | 那将是我最后一次给自己纹东西 |
[12:57] | If we get this money, I’m going away with you guys. | 如果我们弄到这笔钱 我跟你们一起走 |
[13:02] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[13:11] | At least for blocks around the houses aren’t occupied. | 这栋房子附近至少四个街区没人住 |
[13:15] | No people means no Five-O on patrol. | 没人意味着不会有警察巡逻 |
[13:17] | It’s going to be a piece of cake. | 这票肯定小菜一碟 |
[13:20] | The guy’s a shun and hasn’t left his house like 5 days. | 那家伙是个死宅 已经五天没离开过房子了 |
[13:23] | I say we do it with him in the house. | 他在也没关系 我们直接动手就行 |
[13:24] | I’ll get a chlo bomb. | 我到时会弄个氯弹 |
[13:28] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[13:29] | Get off the fucking car, you dogshit! | 滚开 死狗 |
[13:39] | Shit, that’s our guy. | 操 就是他 |
[13:50] | Wait, is he blind? | 慢着 他是瞎子吗 |
[13:52] | He has lost his sight in Iraq or something. | 他好像在伊拉克瞎了还是什么 |
[13:55] | It’s kind of fuck up to rob a blind guy, isn’t it? | 偷一个瞎子的东西太没良心了吧 |
[13:57] | Just because he’s blind don’t mean he’s a fucking saint, bro. | 是瞎子不代表他就是个圣人 哥们 |
[14:02] | We do this tonight. | 我们今晚动手 |
[14:29] | The whole neighborhood is fucking empty. | 这整个小区都是空的 |
[14:31] | This guy is the last man standing. | 这家伙是在这里生活的最后一个人了 |
[14:37] | The lights are out. He must be asleep. | 灯关了 他肯定睡了 |
[14:41] | He’s blind. Light’s out doesn’t mean anything. | 他是瞎子 关灯并不能说明什么 |
[14:43] | It’s 2:00 am. He’s sleeping. | 现在是凌晨两点 他在睡觉 |
[14:47] | Let’s take care of that dog first, yeah? | 我们先搞定那条狗 好吗 |
[15:13] | Come on, man. | 来吧 |
[15:25] | He’s chewing it. | 它在嚼了 |
[15:27] | It’ll be lights out in a second. | 马上就会倒下了 |
[15:35] | There’s 4 locks, you got the other keys? | 一共四把锁 你有其它钥匙吗 |
[15:37] | No, I only have one. | 没有 我只有一把 |
[15:39] | Fuck me! | 我操 |
[15:42] | Why wouldn’t he give backup keys to the security company? | 他为什么不把备用钥匙交给安保公司 |
[15:45] | Because the money’s in there | 因为钱在房子里 |
[15:46] | and the paranoid fuck doesn’t trust nobody. | 这个疑神疑鬼的混蛋不信任何人 |
[15:49] | Let’s check for a side door. | 我们看看有没有侧门 |
[16:27] | Sweet dreams, pal. | 做个美梦 伙计 |
[16:53] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[16:53] | You just point this in | 把这个对准 |
[16:54] | the general direction of the master keypad. | 警报系统键盘的方向 |
[16:56] | It will kill the alarm. | 就能解除警报 |
[16:58] | Okay. Open the fucking door, Dexter. | 行了 快开门 大能人 |
[17:04] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[17:06] | Shit. | 操 |
[17:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[17:08] | It won’t open. | 打不开 |
[17:21] | This guy isn’t messing around. | 这家伙很谨慎 |
[17:25] | There’s a bolt here, I can feel it. | 里面有门栓 我能感觉到 |
[17:29] | It’s locked. Locked from the inside. | 锁住了 从里面反锁的 |
[17:35] | What about that window? | 那扇窗户呢 |
[17:37] | There’s no bars on it. I can fit in there. | 上面没防盗钢筋 我能进去 |
[17:39] | What? | 什么 |
[17:40] | No. We’re not sending you in there alone. | 不行 我们不能让你一个人进去 |
[17:43] | Nobody is sending me anywhere. I’m going myself. | 没人让我去哪里 我自愿去的 |
[17:49] | Help me up. | 帮我一把 |
[17:51] | – Here, Rocky. You only got 30 seconds. – Okay. | -罗基 你只有30秒 -知道了 |
[17:55] | Here. Come here. | 来这里 |
[20:00] | Slow your roll, fool. | 不用紧张 傻瓜 |
[20:02] | She must have got it by now. She’s fine. | 她肯定已经得手了 她没事 |
[20:06] | – Yeah, like you really give a fuck. – What’d you say? | -说得好像你在乎一样 -你说什么 |
[20:10] | That’s my bitch in there, of course I give a fuck. | 里面那是我的妞 我当然在乎 |
[20:15] | Let me give you some advice. | 我给你点建议 |
[20:17] | Be a good friend and stay in the fucking friend zone, alright? | 做好你的朋友 不要越界 知道吗 |
[20:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:26] | Yes. | 没事 |
[20:27] | I switched it off. | 我关掉警报了 |
[21:12] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[22:04] | Hey. Hey. Look here. | 喂喂 看这里 |
[22:45] | We have 3 seeds. Right? | 我们有三颗种子 对吗 |
[22:48] | Just three. | 只有三颗 |
[22:50] | 1 1. | |
[22:52] | 2 3 2 and 3. | |
[22:56] | 3 seeds. | 三颗种子 |
[22:58] | In their sit cups, oh and cute. | 放在杯子里 好可爱 |
[23:04] | Now the water. | 现在浇水 |
[23:07] | Now you add it. | 多加一点 |
[23:22] | – Just 3 seeds. – What are you doing? | -只有三颗种子 -你在干什么 |
[23:26] | Planting a tree. | 种树 |
[23:30] | How big is the tree going to get? | 这棵树要长到多高 |
[23:33] | As big as the sky! | 跟天空一样高 |
[23:42] | What does a tree need to grow? | 树要生长需要什么 |
[23:45] | Water, seed, soil and sun. | 水 种子 土壤和太阳 |
[23:50] | Sounds good. | 没错 |
[25:02] | Done! | 好了 |
[25:04] | What the fuck, dude? | 你搞什么 |
[25:06] | The guy’s gassed out. He’s-He-s out. | 我放了氯弹 那家伙晕过去了 |
[25:08] | He’s a sleeping beauty. It’s fine. | 他现在睡得正香 没事 |
[25:09] | Guys. | 二位 |
[25:16] | That’s a big ass lock. | 这把锁真大 |
[25:18] | The money’s in the house. | 钱在这里 |
[25:20] | Probably in there. | 可能就在里面 |
[25:23] | You think you can crack it open? | 你能打开吗 |
[25:25] | Yeah, I got this. | 交给我 |
[25:36] | Fuck! | 操 |
[25:41] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[25:45] | Do you have anything else? | 还有别的家伙吗 |
[25:46] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 有 有 |
[25:50] | Got a more powerful tool. | 还有威力更大的 |
[25:53] | – Whoa, what the hell is that? – It’s a 9mm Beretta. | -那是什么 -九毫米口径贝瑞塔 |
[25:57] | Gangster style, bitches. | 来硬的了 伙计 |
[25:59] | Why’d you bring a gun? | 你带枪干什么 |
[26:01] | This is a soldier’s house, Alex. | 这里是一个老兵的家 亚历克斯 |
[26:02] | Like I’m gonna come in here without some chrome. | 我没有家伙才不会进来 |
[26:04] | Money. You never shot a gun before. | 钱钱 你从没开过枪 |
[26:07] | Yeah, well. It’s time to pop that cherry, baby. | 是 是时候把这门打开了 宝贝 |
[26:09] | Because I want to pop that shit like a fucking tuna can. | 我想像开金枪鱼罐头一样把这个打开 |
[26:11] | Do you have any idea what bringing a gun to a burglary means? | 你知道带枪盗窃意味着什么吗 |
[26:14] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[26:15] | It gives me a better chance to defend myself, Alex. | 可以让我更好地保护自己 亚历克斯 |
[26:17] | What? You just gave this guy the legal right to shoot us. | 是你刚让那家伙有法律权利开枪射杀我们了 |
[26:22] | Rocky, let’s go. | 罗基 我们走 |
[26:23] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[26:25] | I think we should stay. | 我们应该留下 |
[26:26] | We have to leave, this is not good. | 我们必须走 情况不妙 |
[26:30] | You don’t really think just | 你不会真以为 |
[26:31] | because you jerk off to her instagrams selfies | 因为你对着她的自拍撸管 |
[26:32] | that makes you a Romeo. | 就让你成了罗密欧了吧 |
[26:35] | Think again, bitch! | 再想想 贱货 |
[26:51] | Fuck, I’m so out. | 操 我走了 |
[26:55] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[27:12] | Who-who’s there? | 是谁 |
[27:26] | Okay, man. Just chill, alright? | 好了伙计 冷静 好吗 |
[27:30] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[27:32] | I was wasted and I wondered in. | 我喝醉了 不知不觉就进来了 |
[27:35] | So that was my bad, alright? So I’m just gonna… | 这是我不对 所以我… |
[27:37] | I’m just going to leave, okay? | 我现在马上走 好吗 |
[27:53] | Stay right fucking there. | 你待在那里 |
[27:56] | Don’t you fucking move. | 你不许动 |
[28:00] | Yeah, that’s right. I know what’s in there | 这就对了 我知道里面有什么 |
[28:03] | and I ain’t leaving without it. You got me? | 没拿到东西我是不会走的 懂了吗 |
[28:06] | Now, you do as I say, alright? | 现在照我说的做 |
[28:09] | Don’t take 1 single step, alright? Huh. | 一步都不要动 |
[28:17] | What, you hear me or what? | 你到底有没有听清楚我的话 |
[28:20] | What? You blind and deaf all of a sudden, huh? | 怎么 你是突然瞎了还是聋了 |
[28:23] | Motherfucker, I said stop. I think you fucking heard me. | 操 我说别动 你应该挺清楚了 |
[28:28] | – Sorry. – Don’t you move. | -抱歉 -不许动 |
[28:31] | What the fuck are you doing, old man? I’ll fucking shoot you. | 你干什么 老头子 我要开枪了 |
[28:36] | Don’t you fucking test me. | 别他妈测试我的耐心 |
[28:45] | Fucking pussy. | 该死的贱人 |
[28:47] | What are you going to do now, huh? Huh? | 你现在要干什么 |
[28:50] | You better fucking stop! | 你最好给我站住 |
[29:03] | Don’t hurt me. I’ll kill you, man! | 别伤我 我杀了你 |
[29:13] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[29:16] | Please, just… let me walk. | 求你了 让我走吧 |
[29:20] | Let me walk. Leave me alive. | 让我走吧 放我一命 |
[29:24] | Why do this, man. Please. | 为什么非要这样 拜托 |
[29:28] | How many of you are there? | 你们有几个人 |
[29:30] | – What? – How many? | -什么 -几个人 |
[29:40] | It’s just me, man, alright? It’s just fucking me. | 只有我 好吗 只有我一个人 |
[29:43] | Just let me go! Please, let me go… | 让我走吧 拜托 让我走吧 |
[29:54] | Just… let me go… | 让…让我走吧 |
[30:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:02] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[30:06] | Okay, I swear to God. | 我对天发誓 |
[33:36] | 我吓坏了 帮帮我 我在房子里 你在哪里 | |
[35:19] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[35:37] | Rocky. Hey. | 罗基 |
[35:38] | Are you okay? Are you okay? | 你没事吧 你没事吧 |
[35:41] | Maybe we… | 也许我们… |
[35:42] | Maybe we should call the cops before he does. | 也许我们应该赶在他之前报警 |
[35:45] | We’ll come clean. | 我们全坦白 |
[35:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:35] | There’s a lot more than 300 grand in this. | 这里面可不止三十万 |
[36:37] | Got to be about a million dollars. | 起码有一百万 |
[36:40] | Okay, let’s get out of here. | 好 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[36:50] | That’s the some sort of door. | 那边有一扇门 |
[36:52] | The door’s bolted from the inside. That could be our way out. | 门是从里面锁的 我们可以从那里出去 |
[36:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[39:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[39:56] | This way. | 这边 |
[39:58] | Come on. | 快 |
[40:00] | Holy shit, fuck night. | 该死 晚上这么黑 |
[42:00] | – Where’s the door? – I don’t know. | -门在哪里 -我不知道 |
[42:02] | Where is it? Do you see it? | 在哪里 你看到了吗 |
[42:41] | We need to get the fuck out of here, right now. | 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[42:44] | Come on. | 快点 |
[42:45] | Let’s go. The door is right here. | 快 门就在这里 |
[42:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[43:00] | Rocky. Rocky. | 罗基 罗基 |
[43:02] | Rocky. | 罗基 |
[43:03] | Hey, we’re about to make it. | 我们就快逃出去了 |
[43:05] | The door is right fucking here, we can leave right now. | 门就在那里 我们现在就能逃出去 |
[43:07] | Alright? | 好吗 |
[43:14] | She’s the one who killed his daughter. | 是她杀了他的女儿 |
[43:20] | We have to get her out of here. | 我们得带她离开这里 |
[43:21] | No. No. No, Rocky. We don’t have time. | 不不不 罗基 我们没有时间 |
[43:23] | We’ll get out of here and we’ll call the cops. | 我们赶紧离开这里 然后报警 |
[43:25] | And then they’ll come find her. Alright? | 然后他们就会来找她 好吗 |
[44:11] | The code from the safe upstairs, do you remember it? | 楼上保险箱的密码 你还记得吗 |
[44:13] | 2978 Uh. 2978. | |
[44:16] | 2978 2978. | |
[44:20] | Okay. Got it. | 号 拿到了 |
[44:25] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[44:28] | – Hurry up. – Okay, I’m on it. | -快点 -我在解了 |
[44:30] | Fuck. Fuck. | 操 操 |
[44:32] | Almost there. Almost there. | 快好了 快好了 |
[44:35] | I don’t care what you did. I’ll get you out of here. | 我不在乎你做了什么 我会救你出去 |
[44:39] | Go. Go! | 走 走 |
[44:53] | – There’s the door. – There it is. | -门在那里 -那里 |
[45:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[45:13] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[45:14] | – It’s locked. – Use the keys. | -锁上了 -用钥匙 |
[45:16] | Don’t you have the keys? | 你没用钥匙吗 |
[45:21] | – I have it shoved in. – Come on. | -我塞口袋里了 -快点 |
[45:26] | Come on. | 快 |
[45:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:35] | Yes! | 好了 |
[45:41] | Come on! | 来 |
[46:40] | He shot her. | 他打中了她 |
[47:14] | No. | 不 |
[47:23] | No. | 不 |
[47:26] | No! | 不 |
[47:32] | No, baby. | 不 宝贝 |
[47:36] | My baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[47:45] | No! | 不 |
[47:48] | No! | 不 |
[47:51] | Nooo! | 不 |
[48:35] | He’s going upstairs. | 他要上楼了 |
[48:38] | I say, we use these keys in that lock to the front door. | 我觉得我们可以用那保险箱的钥匙开前门 |
[48:42] | – Alright? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[48:43] | We get up there, we can get out. | 我们上去 就能出去 |
[48:46] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[48:58] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[49:14] | Shit. | 操 |
[49:35] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[50:54] | Rocky. | 罗基 |
[51:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
[51:21] | No. Please. | 不 求你了 |
[51:44] | – Rocky. – Alex. | -罗基 -亚历克斯 |
[51:46] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[51:48] | Rocky. Rocky. Rocky. Let’s go. Let’s go. This way. | 罗基 罗基 我们走 这边 |
[51:50] | This way, come on. | 这边 快点 |
[51:52] | This way. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 这边 过来 过来 |
[51:55] | Come on. | 过来 |
[51:57] | Where is it? Where is it? | 在哪里 在哪里 |
[51:59] | I see light. Come on. Come on. | 我看到光了 快点 快点 |
[52:19] | Don’t… run. | 别…跑 |
[52:26] | Rocky. | 罗基 |
[52:31] | Go to the door. | 去门那边 |
[52:33] | Try the blue key. | 试试蓝色的那把 |
[52:36] | Do it. | 快去 |
[52:39] | Easy. Easy, boy. | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[52:46] | Fuck. | 操 |
[52:51] | Rocky. | 罗基 |
[52:54] | – Come on. – Easy, buddy. | -加把劲啊 -冷静点 伙计 |
[52:57] | Easy. | 冷静点 |
[53:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:03] | Okay, that’s a good boy. | 好孩子 |
[53:05] | That’s good. Alright. | 真不错 好吧 |
[53:07] | That’s…That’s good. | 真…真不错 |
[53:11] | That’s good. | 真不错 |
[53:17] | Go, go, go. Upstairs now, go, go! | 快快快 上楼 快走 |
[53:23] | Hurry! Hurry! | 快点 快点 |
[53:31] | Hey, move this. Come on. | 搬这个 快点 |
[53:41] | – Those locked up too? – Yeah. | -那些也锁上了 -是的 |
[53:45] | We’re trapped in here. | 我们被困在这里了 |
[54:07] | Rocky, the remote, do you have it with you? | 罗基 遥控器 你还带着吗 |
[54:10] | Come on, hurry. | 快点 给我 |
[54:12] | – What are you doing? – I’m pressing the panic button. | -你在干什么 -我按下了应急按钮 |
[54:13] | If I manage to get in range, | 如果能想办法进入信号范围 |
[54:14] | the system will call 911 to the police. | 系统就会自动报警 |
[54:16] | No, wait. We can’t go to jail. | 不 等等 我们不能进监狱 |
[54:18] | No. No, we won’t | 不 不 我们不会的 |
[54:19] | Okay, this is robbery versus kidnapping and murder. | 一边是盗窃 一边是绑架和谋杀 |
[54:22] | The police won’t care about us | 警察才不会在乎我们 |
[54:23] | or why we’re here in the first place. | 或者我们为什么会在这里 |
[54:24] | We’d have help them get this guy. | 我们能帮他们抓住这家伙 |
[54:26] | But then we wouldn’t keep the money. | 但这样那些钱就泡汤了 |
[54:30] | We need to get out of this room. | 我们得离开这个房间 |
[54:37] | Go! | 快上 |
[54:46] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[54:48] | What are you doing? Go! | 你还在干什么 快走 |
[55:07] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:04:35] | Please, let me go. | 求你了 放了我 |
[1:04:40] | Please, let me go. | 求你放了我 |
[1:04:46] | I… | 我… |
[1:04:48] | I understand you. | 我理解你 |
[1:04:49] | She killed your daughter. | 她杀了你女儿 |
[1:04:51] | You wanted her to pay. I understand that. | 你想让她付出代价 我明白 |
[1:04:54] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会告诉任何人 |
[1:04:56] | You understand nothing. | 你什么都不理解 |
[1:05:00] | Only a parent can know the… | 只有为人父母才会明白 |
[1:05:03] | …bond between a father and his child. | 父亲和孩子之间的纽带 |
[1:05:10] | She should have gone to prison, but… | 她应该坐牢的 但是… |
[1:05:13] | Rich girls don’t go to jail. | 富家姑娘不会坐牢 |
[1:05:19] | None of this is is going to bring your daughter back. | 这一切也无法挽回你的女儿 |
[1:05:28] | That’s not really true. | 其实不是的 |
[1:05:35] | Cindy took my child away from me. | 辛迪夺走了我的孩子 |
[1:05:41] | I thought. | 我想 |
[1:05:44] | It’s only fair… | 最公平的… |
[1:05:49] | … that she give me a new one. | 就是让她再给我生一个 |
[1:05:54] | She was pregnant with my baby. | 她怀了我的孩子 |
[1:06:01] | You killed them both. | 你把他们俩都杀了 |
[1:06:03] | No. | 不 |
[1:06:04] | They would be alive if you hadn’t broken into my home. | 如果你没有闯进来 他们都还会活着 |
[1:06:21] | You have to be held accountable. | 你必须要承担责任 |
[1:08:33] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:08:36] | Please, God. | 求你了 上帝 |
[1:08:39] | God. | 上帝 |
[1:08:40] | There’s no God. | 根本没有上帝 |
[1:08:45] | It’s a joke. | 那就是个笑话 |
[1:08:48] | It’s a bad joke. | 一个糟糕的笑话 |
[1:08:50] | You tell me what God would allow | 你告诉我什么上帝会允许发生 |
[1:08:54] | this. | 这种事 |
[1:08:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:09:05] | I’m not a rapist. | 我不是强奸犯 |
[1:09:08] | I never forced myself on her. | 我从来没有强上过她 |
[1:09:11] | Stop. | 住手 |
[1:09:14] | I promised I would set her free | 我保证过只要她给我 |
[1:09:16] | just as soon as she gave me a child. | 生个孩子就放她走 |
[1:09:25] | And now she’s gone. | 现在她死了 |
[1:09:27] | But I’m done waiting. | 但我不想再等了 |
[1:09:32] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:10:09] | You can’t do this to me. | 你不能这么对我 |
[1:10:10] | There is nothing a man cannot do once he accepts the fact | 只要接受这世上没有上帝的事实 |
[1:10:14] | that there is no God. | 人什么都做得出来 |
[1:10:17] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:18] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:10:20] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:23] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:24] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[1:10:27] | You’re done. | 你结束了 |
[1:10:30] | You’ll breed well. | 你会怀个好孩子 |
[1:10:32] | No. Get away from me. | 不 放开我 |
[1:10:34] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:10:37] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:42] | No… | 不 |
[1:10:46] | No. | 不 |
[1:10:49] | 9 months, and I’ll give you your life back. | 九个月 我就还你自由 |
[1:11:33] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:11:36] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:11:37] | Rocky, did he hurt you? | 罗基 他伤到你了吗 |
[1:11:39] | Rocky. | 罗基 |
[1:11:42] | You fucking bastard. | 你这个禽兽 |
[1:11:58] | Whoa whoa whoa. Hey, Rocky! Rocky. | 喂喂喂 罗基 罗基 |
[1:12:00] | Rocky. Rocky, it’s over. Come on. | 罗基 罗基 结束了 走吧 |
[1:12:03] | How does that taste? | 尝起来怎么样 |
[1:12:20] | You’re going to rot in prison for what you’ve done. | 你要为你的所作所为坐一辈子牢 |
[1:12:23] | Rocky, we can’t involve the cops now. | 罗基 现在我们不能报警了 |
[1:12:26] | If we steal a million in cash and then lead the cops here, | 要是我们偷走一百万现金 又带警察过来 |
[1:12:28] | he’ll tell them about us. | 他会告发我们 |
[1:12:30] | He’ll blow this all over, they’ll get to us in a second. | 他会全捅出去 他们马上就会抓住我们 |
[1:12:34] | You got what you came for. | 你们要的东西都到手了 |
[1:12:39] | Now take it. | 拿走吧 |
[1:12:41] | Get out of my house! | 滚出我的房子 |
[1:12:47] | Look, he’s buying our silence. | 他这是要封我们的口 |
[1:12:49] | He needs us to take the money. | 他要我们拿走钱 |
[1:12:52] | It’s one or the other. | 不然就等着一起被抓 |
[1:12:55] | Whatever you choose, I’m with you. | 不管你选什么 我都支持你 |
[1:13:07] | – Okay. – This one. | -好 -这把 |
[1:13:09] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[1:13:12] | I got to find the key. | 我得找到钥匙 |
[1:13:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:13:21] | I got it. | 我找到了 |
[1:14:12] | You’re worthless out here. | 你一出来就是个废物 |
[1:14:18] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:15:51] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:15:52] | Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. | 操 操 操 操 操 |
[1:18:59] | I’m sorry, Alex. | 对不起 亚历克斯 |
[1:19:02] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:19:36] | Emergency mode dialing 9 1 1 | 紧急模式 拨打911 |
[1:22:08] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:22:10] | You and me at the beach. | 你和我在沙滩上 |
[1:22:25] | … belongs to a retired army vet | 属于一名曾为国 |
[1:22:27] | who fought for our country in Iraq | 征战伊拉克的陆军老兵 |
[1:22:29] | and lost his sight as a result of a grenade splinter. | 他因为手榴弹碎片而丧失了视觉 |
[1:22:33] | Last night, 2 burglars broke into his home and | 昨晚 两名盗贼闯入他家 |
[1:22:36] | attempted to rob and brutally attacked him. | 试图盗窃并袭击了他 |
[1:22:38] | This visually impaired man was able to defend himself, | 这名视觉障碍的老人成功自卫 |
[1:22:42] | shooting and killing both of his attackers on the spot. | 当场射杀两名袭击者 |
[1:22:45] | Now, the man did sustain some injuries but doctor say | 该男子受了一些伤 但医生表示 |
[1:22:47] | he is in stable condition. | 他的情况很稳定 |
[1:22:49] | He’ll be released from the hospital soon | 他马上就能出院 |
[1:22:51] | and able to return to his home. | 回到自己家中 |
[1:22:53] | No goods were reported stolen by the victim. | 死者没有盗走任何东西 |
[1:22:57] | I’m Dana Clark, WADL news. | 我是黛娜·克拉克 WADL新闻 |