英文名称:Dont Be Afraid of the Dark
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:55] | Mr. Blackwood? | 布莱克伍德先生? |
[02:00] | Sir? | 先生? |
[02:35] | Mr. Blackwood, | 布莱克伍德先生 |
[02:36] | I’m sorry. You did ring, sir? | 对不起 您打铃了吗 先生? |
[02:39] | Come down. | 下来吧 |
[03:27] | I’m so… | 我实在是 |
[03:28] | So very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[03:32] | I didn’t see the steps. | 我没看楼梯 |
[03:34] | They made me do it. | 他们让我这么做的 |
[03:35] | I didn’t… | 我没有 |
[03:41] | If I want to see my child again, | 如果我想再见到我的孩子 |
[03:44] | I must comply. | 我必须服从 |
[03:46] | Mr. Blackwood. | 布莱克伍德先生 |
[03:47] | Please understand. | 请你谅解 |
[04:17] | Precious teeth. Beautiful teeth. | 宝贵的牙齿 漂亮的牙齿 |
[04:25] | Ransom for my boy. | 赎回我的孩子 |
[04:30] | Yes. | 好了 |
[04:45] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[05:06] | I brought you something more to eat. | 我给你们带来更多吃的 |
[05:11] | Not children’s teeth like you wanted, | 不是你想要的小孩的牙齿 |
[05:16] | but please accept them | 但请接受吧 |
[05:20] | in exchange for him. | 作为他的交换 |
[05:22] | Children’s teeth. | 小孩的牙齿 |
[05:27] | Oh, no, that’s the best I could do. | 哦 别这样 我已尽我所能了 |
[05:30] | And they’re my own. You see? | 这些是我自己的牙齿 看见了? |
[05:34] | My own. | 我自己的 |
[05:36] | Please. Give me back my son! | 求求你 把儿子还给我吧! |
[05:39] | Yes, your son is down here. Reach for him. | 好吧 你的儿子在这下面呢 去接他吧 |
[05:44] | Son? Son! | 儿子? 儿子! |
[05:48] | Son! | 儿子! |
[05:50] | Grab my hand! | 抓住我的手! |
[08:01] | She’s landed. | 她着陆了 |
[08:03] | What do you think? Too much? | 觉得这个怎么样? 太过了? |
[08:05] | No, it’s perfect. Just like you. | 没 很赞 就像你一样 |
[08:10] | There’s my girl. | 我的女孩在那 |
[08:12] | Sally? | 萨莉? |
[08:14] | Wow! Look how tall you are! | 哇! 看看你长多高了! |
[08:18] | What are you, 17 now? | 我说你啊 17岁了吧? |
[08:19] | Dad, you know how old I am. | 爸爸 你知道我几岁 |
[08:21] | I know. I’m being silly. | 我知道 我糊涂了 |
[08:23] | – Hey. – Good morning, sir. | – 嘿 – 早上好 先生 |
[08:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:27] | Come on. | 过来 |
[08:29] | Sally, this is Kim. | 萨莉 她是金 |
[08:30] | Kim, Sally. | 金 萨莉 |
[08:32] | Hi, Sally. It’s nice to meet you. | 嗨 萨莉 见到你真高兴 |
[08:35] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[08:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:40] | What about a picture? You got your camera? | 来张照片怎么样? 你带相机了吧? |
[08:44] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[08:52] | Good morning, Rhode Island! | 早安 罗得岛州! |
[08:54] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. | – 还好吗? – 是啊 |
[08:56] | We’ve got fog this morning and a slight chance of a shower later on. | 早上有雾 稍后会有较小的概率下阵雨 |
[08:59] | Smell that fresh air, kiddo? | 不吸点新鲜空气吗 孩子? |
[09:01] | Sure beats the smog of LA, huh? | 真的胜过洛杉矶的烟雾呢? |
[09:14] | I have to call Mom now. | 我现在必须打电话给我妈 |
[09:16] | Just press one and the green. | 只要按一下 这个绿的 |
[09:23] | Hi, you’ve called Joanne | 你好 你拨打了乔安妮 |
[09:25] | and the magical Sally! Leave us a message. | 和神奇的萨莉的电话! 请留言 |
[10:04] | L.C. delivered the flooring. | L.c. 已经把地板送来了 |
[10:06] | If it rains, I’m afraid it’s going to warp. | 如果下雨的话 恐怕会变形 |
[10:08] | Well, just put it in the garage. | 那么 把它放到车库里吧 |
[10:10] | Sally, say hello to Mr. Harris. | 萨莉 向哈里斯先生问好 |
[10:15] | Nice to meet you. | 你好啊 |
[10:19] | Come take a look at the house. | 进来看下房子 |
[10:25] | Mr. Harris. Mr. Harris, would you give me a hand… | 哈里斯先生 哈里斯先生 能帮我 |
[10:33] | – How’s it going? – Good. | – 怎么样? – 一切顺利 |
[10:37] | – When do you think you’ll be finished? – No problem. | – 你认为什么时候可以完工? – 没问题 |
[11:09] | Good, huh? | 不错吧? |
[11:14] | – It smells funny. – You should have smelled it before. | – 闻起来真怪 – 你该在以前闻闻 |
[11:17] | They had moldy newspapers everywhere, | 到处都是发霉的报纸 |
[11:19] | and dead pigeons all over the floor and poop. | 死鸽子布满了全是粪便的地板上 |
[11:22] | – Lots of it. – It’s Jacoby’s office. | – 非常多 – 雅各比办公室的电话 |
[11:24] | Mr. Jacoby. | 雅各比先生 |
[11:25] | Oh, hey, Michelle. Sorry. | 哦 嗨 米歇尔 对不起 |
[11:29] | I don’t know. Hold on. I’ll check. | 我不知道 请稍等 我查下 |
[11:32] | You got the photographs? | 你拿到照片了? |
[11:56] | I like to draw, too. | 我也喜欢画画 |
[12:03] | You work here? | 你在这工作? |
[12:05] | No, Sally, I live here. | 不 萨莉 我住在这 |
[12:07] | I’m the interior designer. Do you know what that is? | 我是室内设计师 你知道是做什么的吗? |
[12:11] | Of course you do. | 你当然知道 |
[12:15] | You see all the animal paintings and friezes? | 看到这些所有的动物图画和横饰带了吗? |
[12:17] | They’re by Emerson Blackwood, a man who once lived here. | 都归功于埃默森·布莱克伍德 他曾经住在这 |
[12:21] | He was a very famous wildlife painter. | 当时非常有名的野生动物画家 |
[12:26] | Hey, Sally, look. | 嘿 萨莉 看 |
[12:30] | You want to try? | 想试试吗? |
[12:34] | What do you have there? | 手里是什么? |
[12:36] | – I found it. – That’s mine. | – 我找到的 – 这是我的 |
[12:41] | It was my grandmother’s. | 最早是我外婆的 |
[12:42] | When I was little, my mother gave it to me. | 在我很小的时候 我妈妈把它交给了我 |
[12:45] | My mom gave me to my dad. | 我妈妈把我交给了我爸爸 |
[12:47] | Sally? | 萨莉? |
[12:49] | You want to see your room? | 要来看下你的房间吗? |
[13:15] | What do you think? | 觉得怎样? |
[13:18] | Kim and I worked really hard to get it ready. | 我和金费了很大的功夫才完成的 |
[13:20] | Check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[13:27] | It’s pretty great, huh? | 好看极了 是吧? |
[13:31] | It looks better at night. | 晚上会更好看 |
[13:37] | How long am I staying here? | 我要在这呆多久? |
[13:40] | What did your mother tell you? | 你妈妈都跟说了什么? |
[13:43] | She told me I was coming to visit. | 她告诉我只是来暂住的 |
[13:44] | But then she packed all my clothes. | 不过她把我所有的衣服都打包了 |
[13:48] | She didn’t explain anything to you? | 她没有任何解释吗? |
[13:50] | – No. – Sally. | – 没有 – 萨莉 |
[13:52] | Your mother and I are worried about you. | 你妈妈和我都很担心你 |
[13:54] | She thinks that maybe you’re feeling sad | 她想你可能是太难过了 |
[13:58] | and she thought that… | 她认为… |
[13:59] | Well, we thought that perhaps a change | 我们认为需要改变一下 |
[14:02] | might be good for you | 也许对你有好处 |
[14:03] | and that you could come and live here with Kim and me | 你可以来这同我和金住在一起 |
[14:06] | until we finish the work on the house and sell it. | 直到我们完成了这个房子的工作 把它卖出去 |
[14:08] | Then we could move somewhere else and… | 我们可以搬到其他地方 然后 |
[14:13] | Sally? Come on. Open the door. | 萨莉? 快 开下门 |
[14:19] | Come on. Let me in. | 快 让我进来 |
[14:23] | Are you going to marry her? | 你打算娶她吗? |
[14:28] | That’s between Kim and me. | 这是我和金之间的事 |
[14:30] | Mom said you only liked her because she was young. | 妈妈说在她年轻的时候你只喜欢她一个 |
[14:34] | But she isn’t. She’s old. | 但是她不再年轻 她老了 |
[14:37] | Sally. | 萨莉 |
[14:39] | Open the door. | 开门吧 |
[14:41] | Come on, sweetheart. Open the door. | 快点 宝贝 开下门 |
[14:43] | Sally, please, let’s talk about this. | 萨莉 求你了 让我们来谈谈 |
[14:50] | Look, I know… | 听着 我知道 |
[14:55] | I know it must be tough. | 我知道这一定很艰难 |
[14:57] | You’ve had a long flight, | 你经历了漫长的飞行 |
[14:58] | and it’s strange being in a new house. | 又来到一个完全陌生的房子 |
[15:01] | I want to go to bed now. | 我现在想睡觉了 |
[15:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:14] | Don’t forget to brush your teeth. | 别忘了刷牙 |
[15:35] | You’d be a terrible poker player. | 你应该是一个糟糕的扑克玩家 |
[15:36] | You’ve been ironing that shirt for half-an-hour. | 你已经烫那件衬衫烫了半小时了 |
[15:43] | She sure didn’t take to me. | 她肯定不喜欢我 |
[15:46] | I wouldn’t take it personally. | 我认为不必在意 |
[15:47] | She’s like that with everybody. | 她对每个人都这样 |
[15:48] | Those pills she takes, what are they? | 她带着的那些药是什么? |
[15:51] | Adderall, I think. | 我想是阿得拉吧 |
[15:53] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[15:54] | That’s her mother for you. That woman medicated our dogs. | 那就是她妈妈 那女人还给我们的狗下药 |
[16:02] | So, what about Jacoby? | 那么 雅各比怎么样了? |
[16:06] | His assistant said | 他的助手说 |
[16:07] | he still hasn’t looked at the new photographs yet. | 他还没看新的照片 |
[16:09] | – He’s had them for a week. – I know. | – 他已经拖了一个星期了 – 我知道 |
[16:10] | We’re still in the running, | 我们还有希望 |
[16:12] | and he’s still coming to the dinner. | 他仍旧会来吃晚餐 |
[16:13] | – He should just give us the cover. | 他只管给我们封面就好了 |
[16:14] | – Yes, he should. | 是的 确该如此 |
[16:15] | He gave it to the Spencer restoration two years ago | 他在两年前给了斯宾塞 |
[16:17] | and you have done miracles here. | 你在那创造了奇迹 |
[16:19] | We have done miracles here. It’s not all about me. | 我们共同创造的 不全是我 |
[16:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:27] | These are new? | 这些是新的? |
[16:28] | – Yeah. – Great. | – 是啊 – 太棒了 |
[16:30] | If we get the cover of Architectural Digest, | 如果我们拿到《建筑学文摘》的封面 |
[16:32] | we won’t need to take out another bank loan, will we? | 我们就无需再跑到别的银行贷款了 是吗? |
[16:38] | You know what your daughter told me today? | 你知道你的女儿今天对我说了什么吗? |
[16:40] | What? | 说了什么? |
[16:42] | She said your wife gave her to you. | 她说你老婆把她交给你了 |
[16:48] | Kids say all kinds of things they don’t mean. | 小孩说的所有的话都不是本意 |
[16:54] | It couldn’t have gone any worse today. | 没有比今天更糟了 |
[16:58] | I feel like the evil stepmother. | 我感觉自己就是一个邪恶的继母 |
[17:01] | The evil and very old stepmother. Let’s not forget the old part. | 又老又邪恶的继母 别忘了还有老字 |
[17:06] | Because I was kind of thinking you were looking a little ancient. | 因为在我的眼里你真是古典美女 |
[17:10] | – Oh, yeah? – Oh, yeah. | – 哦 是吗? – 恩 是啊 |
[17:11] | The stuffed bear? What was I thinking? | 毛毛熊? 我到底在想什么? |
[17:13] | Come on. It’s great. She likes it. | 别这样 它棒极了 她很喜欢 |
[17:15] | I saw it in her room. | 我看见熊就在她的房间里 |
[17:16] | On her bed? | 在她床上? |
[17:17] | Well, above the bed. Hanging by a noose. | 床的上面 悬挂着 |
[17:21] | That’s okay. Nice sign of affection, I think. | 这样不错 我想这是积极的情感信号 |
[18:15] | Sally. Her name is Sally. | 萨莉 她名叫萨莉 |
[18:45] | Sally! | 萨莉! |
[20:34] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[20:35] | Yeah. Looks great. | 不错 看起来很棒 |
[20:38] | – Have you seen Sally? – Yeah, she’s on the bench. | – 看到萨莉了吗? – 恩 她在长椅上 |
[20:43] | Sally! | 萨莉! |
[21:55] | It is not safe for you back here. | 来到这儿对你一点也不安全 |
[21:59] | Hey. What’s going on? Everything okay? | 嘿 怎么回事?还好吗? |
[22:01] | Keep her out from the back of the house. | 别让她到房子的后面来了 |
[22:03] | She could fall in. We’d be in a hell of a mess. | 她会掉在里头 让我们一团糟 |
[22:06] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[22:08] | There’s pits. Old wells. It’s dangerous for a child. | 里面有坑洞 老井 对小孩来说太危险了 |
[22:11] | Mr. Harris is right, Sally. | 哈里斯先生说的对 萨莉 |
[22:13] | He knows. His grandfather worked at the house. | 他最了解 他的爷爷就在这房子里工作过 |
[22:14] | – You shouldn’t be back here. – But I found a basement. | -你不该再来这了 – 但是我找到了一个地窖 |
[22:16] | There is no basement. | 这没有地窖 |
[22:18] | Easy, Harris. I’ll take her. It’s okay. | 别急 哈里斯 我会带她走的 没事了 |
[22:22] | It’s there! It’s right there! | 那儿!它就在那! |
[22:28] | There’s a reason this house is called Fallen Mill. | 把这个房子称作”坠落的磨房”是有原因的 |
[22:32] | The English had a mill here, and it fell into a sinkhole. | 英国人在这儿有间磨房 但磨房掉进了一个陷穴里 |
[22:35] | That’s why most of the houses around here don’t have basements. | 这就是周围大多数房子没有地窖的原因 |
[22:37] | This one does. | 这间有 |
[22:39] | – You may want to check this out. | 你也许想看看究竟如何 |
[22:40] | – It’s unsafe for a child. | 对孩子来说太危险了 |
[22:42] | Pull on that. | 拉开下 |
[22:45] | Look! I told you it was here! | 看! 我说这有吧! |
[22:47] | Can you believe this? | 真难以置信 |
[22:55] | This is definitely hollow. | 这肯定是中空的 |
[22:58] | I’m going to get some tools. | 我去拿点工具 |
[23:04] | – You sure you want to do this now? – Of course! You kidding? | – 你确定现在就这么多? – 当然!你在说笑吗? |
[23:07] | We can fix this easy if we have to. | 如果有必要的话 我们一下子就能修好了 |
[23:10] | You may want to step back. | 你要站后面点 |
[23:16] | Mr. Hurst, I… | 赫斯特先生 我 |
[23:35] | There’s a door in here. | 里面有扇门 |
[23:41] | Where did you put the old house keys? | 这座老房子的钥匙你都放哪了? |
[23:42] | They’re in your junk drawer in the office. | 在你办公室的废料抽屉里 |
[23:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:47] | Have a look. | 去看看 |
[24:18] | Oh, wow. | 噢 哇喔 |
[24:21] | – You be careful, Sally. Okay? – Okay. | – 小心点 萨莉 好吗? – 好 |
[24:26] | How the hell did we miss this? | 我们竟然会漏掉了这个地方? |
[24:33] | That must be the garden window. | 那就是在花园里的窗户吧 |
[24:44] | It’s all of his paints and old color pencils. This is amazing. | 这里全是他的作画和老的颜色铅笔 真不可思议 |
[25:04] | Wow. Alex, look at this. | 哇 亚历克斯 看这儿 |
[25:15] | Harris, did you know about this? | 哈里斯 你了解点什么吗? |
[25:16] | This place isn’t safe. Especially for kids. | 这地方不安全 尤其是孩子 |
[25:20] | It’s okay. I’ll keep an eye on her. | 没事 我会看好她的 |
[25:24] | This must be where Blackwood worked. | 这里肯定是布莱克伍德工作的地方 |
[25:26] | I found another door. | 我找到了另一扇门 |
[25:28] | – Look at these sketches. – It’s an ash pit, I think. | – 看看这些素描 – 我想这是灰坑 |
[25:31] | Yeah. It’s bolted shut. | 被螺栓栓住了 |
[25:34] | These are incredible. | 这些真不可思 |
[25:42] | Okay. Let’s go, Sally. | 好了 我们走吧 萨莉 |
[25:55] | Come on, Sally. Let’s go. | 快点 萨莉 我们走了 |
[25:57] | Sally, come on. | 萨莉 快来 |
[26:00] | This must be like King Tut’s tomb for you. | 就像给你的图坦卡蒙的陵墓 |
[26:03] | Which is why we shouldn’t be touching anything. | 正因如此我们不能触碰任何东西 |
[26:05] | This stuff must be valuable. | 这些材料都是非常珍贵的 |
[26:07] | – She’s gone. – No, she will come back. | – 她走了 – 不会的 她还会回来的 |
[26:10] | They always do. | 他们一贯如此 |
[26:12] | Yes, they always do. | 是啊 一贯如此 |
[26:51] | I don’t think that’s important, Alan. | 我不认为那有多重要 阿兰 |
[26:54] | No, I just need to make sure I get the paintings and furniture | 不 我只是需要确认下我的这些图画和家具 |
[26:57] | back in time for the dinner. | 在晚餐时间能准时取回 |
[26:59] | You told me you could. | 你告诉过我行的 |
[27:03] | Come on. How long have we known each other? | 拜托 我们都认识多久了? |
[27:04] | I’ll write you a post-dated check. | 我会给你写张远期支票 |
[27:09] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[27:11] | It’s either walnut or mahogany, I think. Yeah. | 我想它不是胡桃木就是红木 对 |
[27:16] | There you are. I thought maybe we could bake scones. | 你在那啊 我想也许我们可以烤司康 |
[27:21] | I promised Mrs. Underhill we wouldn’t make too much of a mess. | 我向昂德希尔先生保证 我们不会制造太多的麻烦 |
[27:25] | No. That’s all right. | 不用了 没关系的 |
[27:28] | What have you got there? | 你身上带着什么? |
[27:32] | My doll. And my drawing stuff. | 我的玩具 还有画画材料 |
[27:41] | Looks like it’s just you and I baking scones today. | 看样子今天只有我和你来烤司康了 |
[27:51] | I made sandwiches for everyone. | 我给每个人都做了三明治 |
[28:37] | Sally, open the grate. | 萨莉 打开壁炉 |
[28:40] | Yes, open the grate. Set us free. | 对 打开壁炉 让我们获得自由 |
[28:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[28:52] | What do you look like? | 你长什么样子? |
[28:54] | We’ve been locked up for so long. | 我们已经被关了很久很久了 |
[28:57] | Set us free. | 放我们出来 |
[29:03] | Come down. You’ll see what it’s like down here. | 下来吧 只要下来你就知道了 |
[29:07] | Wait a minute, will ya? | 等等 可以吗? |
[29:08] | There’s other children down here. They’re just like you. | 有其他的孩子从这儿下来了 他们就像你一样 |
[29:12] | Come and play with them. | 来和他们玩呀 |
[29:15] | Sally? | 萨莉? |
[29:21] | Sally. | 萨莉 |
[29:24] | What are you doing down here? | 你在下面做什么? |
[29:28] | I heard something. | 我听到了什么 |
[29:29] | Rats, probably. It’s time for dinner. | 老鼠吧 可能 该吃晚饭了 |
[29:31] | – It was a voice. – Really smart rats, then. | – 有一种声音 – 非常聪明的老鼠 |
[29:34] | No! Listen. | 不对! 听 |
[29:52] | Nothing. Come on. Let’s go, kiddo. | 什么都没 快 我们走吧 孩子 |
[30:09] | – I forgot my bag. – Hurry it up, then. | – 我忘记拿包了 – 那快点吧 |
[31:30] | Sally, now! | 萨莉 马上! |
[32:08] | We can get this tomorrow. | 我们明天就能拿到这个 |
[32:09] | We can’t get the rest of these for two weeks. | 剩下的在两个星期里无法拿到 |
[32:10] | What about the burnt umber? | 煅棕土怎么样? |
[32:12] | It’s much warmer, and we can get it for half the price. | 它更暖 我们还可以用一半的价钱拿到它 |
[32:16] | You not hungry? Sally? | 你不饿吗? 萨莉? |
[32:21] | Don’t you like rice? | 不喜欢米饭? |
[32:23] | Mrs. Underhill made apple pie for dessert. | 昂德希尔先生做了苹果派当点心 |
[32:27] | Apple pie has gluten, | 苹果派里有谷蛋白 |
[32:28] | and Mommy says gluten is bad for my concentration. | 我妈妈说谷蛋白对集中注意力有害 |
[32:30] | Oh, come on. You love apple pie. | 哦 得了吧 你爱吃苹果派 |
[32:32] | We can worry about your concentration tomorrow. | 我们可以明天再来担心你的注意力 |
[32:35] | Mommy says no gluten. | 妈妈说了不要谷蛋白 |
[32:37] | What’s your mother filling your head with? | 你妈妈对你灌输了什么啊? |
[32:39] | – How about some chocolate milk? – No. | – 巧克力牛奶怎么样? – 不要 |
[32:40] | – I’ll make something else. – Hold on. | – 我会做些其他东西 – 慢着 |
[32:42] | Sally, you need to eat this, or you can go to your room. Okay? | 萨莉 你需要吃饭 要不然就回房间吧 好吗? |
[32:47] | Good night, Dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[32:56] | What? | 干嘛? |
[32:58] | Did that work on you when you were a kid? | 当你是小孩的时候这样做行得通吗? |
[32:59] | She’s testing us, Kim. | 她在考验我们 金 |
[33:00] | That’s what kids do. Who’s the parent here? | 这就是小孩做的 谁是孩子的家长? |
[33:03] | Certainly not me. | 当然不是我 |
[33:05] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[33:06] | No. You’re right. I’m not a parent. | 不 你是对的 我不是家长 |
[33:10] | We talked about this, remember? | 对此我们已经谈过了 还记得吗? |
[33:12] | No, you told me about this, Alex. | 不 是你告诉我的 亚历克斯 |
[33:13] | I’m not sure I’m ready to be anybody’s mother. | 我不确定我已经做好了当任何人的母亲 |
[33:17] | I had a hard enough time getting over my own childhood | 我在童年的时候度过了艰难的时光 |
[33:19] | to have to deal with somebody else’s. | 现在还要照料别人的 |
[33:21] | Listen, will you help me with this, please? | 听着 在这件事上你能帮我吗 拜托了? |
[33:23] | I realize this is terrible timing, | 我认识到这是很糟糕的时刻 |
[33:25] | but I don’t have a choice. | 但是我别无选择 |
[33:25] | I can’t just send her back. | 我不能就这样送她回去 |
[33:30] | That’s not what I’m asking you to do. | 那不是我要你去做的 |
[33:40] | Apple pie. | 苹果派 |
[33:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:57] | – Hello? – Hi, Alex. It’s Joanne. | – 你好? – 嗨 亚历克斯 我是乔安妮 |
[33:59] | – Hi, Joanne. – Can I speak to Sally? | – 嗨 乔安妮 – 我能和萨莉说下话吗? |
[34:01] | – No, you can’t. – Why not? | – 不 你不能 – 为什么不能? |
[34:02] | Because she’s asleep. We’re three hours ahead, remember? | 因为她睡着了 我们这晚3小时 记得吗? |
[34:05] | What were you thinking | 你在想什么呢 |
[34:06] | not telling her she was going to be living here? | 没有告诉她要在这里一直住下去了? |
[34:14] | You and I had a conversation. | 你和我谈过话了 |
[34:16] | I asked you if you wanted me to tell her. | 我问你是否要我告诉她 |
[34:19] | You’re the one who wanted her here. | 你就是想要她在这里的人 |
[35:18] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[35:28] | Did you just speak to me? | 你刚才是在和我说话吗? |
[35:32] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[35:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:57] | The light, it hurts us. | 灯光 伤到我们了 |
[35:59] | Yeah. Turn out the light. | 是啊 关上灯 |
[36:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:07] | Turn out the light. | 关上灯 |
[36:09] | We want to be friends. | 我们想和你交个朋友 |
[36:18] | Where’s my doll? | 我的玩偶呢? |
[36:19] | With us. Sally’s doll is with us. | 和我们一起 萨莉的玩偶和我们一起 |
[36:24] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[36:26] | We’re your friends. | 我们是你的朋友 |
[36:31] | Friends? | 朋友? |
[36:34] | Where? | 在哪? |
[36:36] | Come down to the basement and play with us. | 下来到地窖和我们玩呀 |
[36:39] | Where are you? | 你们在哪? |
[36:57] | What are you? | 你们是什么? |
[37:07] | Hungry. | 真饿啊 |
[37:09] | Hungry. | 真饿 |
[37:11] | Very hungry. | 非常饿 |
[37:14] | I have food. | 我有吃的 |
[37:23] | Let me see you. | 让我看看你们 |
[37:26] | I won’t hurt you, I promise. | 我不会伤害你们的 我保证 |
[37:30] | Sally? | 萨莉? |
[37:33] | – What are you doing under there? | 你在那下面做什么? |
[37:34] | – I’m looking for my doll. | 我在找我的玩偶 |
[37:35] | – Looking for what? – I’m looking for my doll. | – 找什么? – 找玩偶 |
[37:45] | How about Teddy instead? | 用泰迪熊来代替怎么样? |
[37:47] | No. That’s all right. | 不用 没事的 |
[37:53] | – Did you lose a tooth? – That’s not mine. | – 你掉牙了? – 这不是我的 |
[37:56] | – I found it. – You found it? Here in the house? | – 我找到的 – 你找到的? 就在这房子里? |
[38:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:04] | Can I call Mommy now? | 现在我能打电话给我妈妈吗? |
[38:05] | No, it’s too late. She’s probably asleep. | 不行 太晚了 她可能睡了 |
[38:08] | I don’t think you should keep this. It’s not very sanitary. | 我想你不该带着它 这不太卫生 |
[38:12] | What about this light? Should I… | 这灯怎么样? 我可以 |
[38:14] | Leave it on, please. | 开着吧 谢谢 |
[38:16] | All right, well, sleep well. | 没问题 那么 睡个好觉 |
[38:21] | Sally, would you do me a favor? | 萨莉 你能帮我个忙吗? |
[38:25] | Would you try to, maybe, be friends with Kim? | 你能试着 和金成为朋友吗? |
[38:29] | – Yes. – Thanks, kiddo. | – 好的 – 谢谢 孩子 |
[39:05] | Kim, have you seen my razor? | 金 你看见我的剃刀了吗? |
[39:07] | We have to leave in five minutes. | 我们在五分钟内必须要走了 |
[39:09] | – Yeah. Have you seen my razor? | 恩 你看见我的剃刀了吗? |
[39:10] | – Here, take mine. | 给 用我的吧 |
[39:12] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[39:25] | My dress. | 我的衣服 |
[39:50] | Sally. I want to talk to you downstairs right now. | 萨莉 我要你在楼下谈谈 就是现在 |
[39:58] | I cannot believe you cut up Kim’s clothes. | 我真不相信你割烂了金的衣服 |
[40:00] | I didn’t do it. | 我没这么做 |
[40:02] | – I didn’t do anything. I swear. – Stop lying. | – 我什么都没做 我发誓 – 别说谎了 |
[40:05] | It was a horrible thing to do. And it was dangerous. | 你所做的是一件可怕的事 而且很危险 |
[40:07] | You could have cut yourself. What did you use, my razor? | 你很有可能会割到自己 你用什么割的 我的剃刀? |
[40:10] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看看你的手 |
[40:12] | – It’s mine. – What is this? | – 它是我的 – 这是什么? |
[40:14] | Where did you get this? | 在哪拿到的? |
[40:16] | – Let me go home. – You can’t go home. | – 让我回家 – 你不能回家 |
[40:18] | Just let me go home. | 就让我回家吧 |
[40:21] | I’m sorry about this. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:23] | She’s never done anything like this before. | 她以前从来都没这么做过 |
[40:25] | She’s obviously very angry about something. | 她显然对什么非常生气 |
[40:27] | Alex, that is not anger. That is fear. | 亚历克斯 那不是生气 那是恐惧 |
[40:29] | We need to go. Mrs. Underhill, | 我们得走了 昂德希尔夫人 |
[40:31] | Kim and I have an appointment at the historical society. | 我和金在历史协会有个预约 |
[40:34] | We’ll be back this afternoon. | 我们会在今天下午回来 |
[40:35] | Sally, we’re going out. | 萨莉 我们要出去了 |
[40:38] | Listen to Mrs. Underhill and do what she says. | 听昂德希尔夫人的话 按她的说的去做 |
[40:40] | And you think about what you need to say to Kim, okay? | 然后你想想该对金说些什么 好吗? |
[40:59] | Sally. | 萨莉 |
[41:10] | Are you there? | 你们在那吗? |
[41:23] | Did you cut Kim’s clothes? | 你们割了金的衣服? |
[41:31] | Do you have my dad’s razor? | 你们拿了爸爸的剃刀吗? |
[41:36] | You have to tell me the truth. | 你们必须和我说实话 |
[41:39] | If you want to be friends. | 如果你们想做朋友的话 |
[41:44] | I won’t be angry. | 我不会生气的 |
[41:47] | Sally’s not angry. | 萨莉没有生气 |
[41:49] | They’re angry. | 他们生气了 |
[41:52] | No, I’m not angry. | 不 我没有生气 |
[41:55] | They don’t want to, but we do. | 他们不想这么做 但是我们做了 |
[42:02] | Come down here, Sally. | 下来 萨莉 |
[42:05] | Come down and play. | 下来玩呀 |
[42:20] | You said you were hungry. | 你们说你们饿了 |
[42:22] | Do you like raisins? | 你们喜欢葡萄干吗? |
[42:30] | We said we liked them. | 我们说过我们喜欢它 |
[42:37] | See? Delicious. | 瞧? 很好吃哦 |
[42:40] | Delicious. Yeah. | 好吃 是啊 |
[42:44] | So delicious. | 真好吃 |
[42:48] | Did you do something bad? | 你们做了什么坏事吗? |
[42:51] | You have to answer if you want to be friends. | 你们必须回答如果还想做朋友的话 |
[42:54] | Yes, friend. | 好吧 朋友 |
[42:56] | Sally? | 萨莉? |
[42:59] | What are you doing down here in the dark? | 在下面黑乎乎的做什么? |
[43:04] | Were you talking to someone? | 你在和谁说话? |
[43:09] | Is there someone here with you? | 有人在这儿和你说话吗? |
[43:12] | No. I’m all alone. | 没有 我一直是一个人 |
[43:15] | There’s nobody here. | 没有其他人了 |
[43:18] | Why don’t you go help Mrs. Underhill make lunch? | 你为什么不去帮昂德希尔夫人做午餐呢? |
[43:26] | Go on. Off you go now. | 去吧 现在就过去 |
[43:28] | That’s right. Up those steps! Quick as you can, now! | 就是这样 踏上楼梯! 越快越好 快! |
[44:29] | Harris. You old fool. | 哈里斯 你这老糊涂 |
[44:37] | I swear. I didn’t tell them anything! | 我发誓 我没有告诉他们任何东西! |
[45:13] | No. | 不要 |
[45:20] | No, please! | 不要啊 求求你了! |
[45:44] | Get away! | 快走! |
[45:46] | I had an accident! Call for help! | 我发生了意外! 叫人来帮忙! |
[46:20] | Don’t look. | 别看 |
[46:27] | I could hear screams down there. | 我在那里听到尖叫声 |
[46:29] | – Noises. – Did you see anything? | – 噪音 – 你看见什么了吗? |
[46:31] | He asked me to leave the cellar. | 他叫我离开地窖 |
[46:33] | It was so dark in there, he must have stumbled. | 里面太黑了 他肯定是摔倒了 |
[46:35] | – Mr. Hurst, thank God! – What happened? | – 赫斯特先生 谢天谢地! – 发生什么事了? |
[46:37] | – Are you William Harris’ employer? – Yeah. | – 你是威廉·哈里斯的雇主? – 是的 |
[46:39] | There’s been an accident. | 这发生了一场事故 |
[46:41] | – Are you okay? Where’s Sally? | 你还好吗? 萨莉在哪? |
[46:43] | – I’m sorry. She saw him. | 我真对不起 她看到了 |
[46:45] | I tried to cover her eyes, and I was too late. | 我试着遮住她的眼睛 但是太迟了 |
[46:47] | – Where is she? – She’s in the garden. | – 她在哪? – 她在花园里 |
[46:49] | I am sorry! | 我真的对不起! |
[46:53] | Sally? | 萨莉? |
[47:13] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[47:17] | Are you scared? | 吓到了吗? |
[47:22] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗? |
[47:26] | Is Mr. Harris going to die? | 哈里斯先生快要死了吗? |
[47:30] | No, Sally. | 不会的 萨莉 |
[47:33] | He is going to be okay. | 他会好起来的 |
[47:48] | Can I show you something? | 我能给你看样东西吗? |
[48:23] | This is my favorite part of the house. | 这是我在这个房子里最喜欢的部分 |
[48:25] | Blackwood loved nature. | 布莱克伍德热爱自然 |
[48:28] | He imported these fish from Japan. And so did we. | 他从日本把鱼进口过来 我们也是 |
[48:33] | They’re called koi. | 它们名叫锦鲤 |
[48:36] | They’re considered magical. | 被认为是有魔力的 |
[48:38] | Badgers can spot them against the mud at the bottom | 因为它们有鲜艳的色彩 |
[48:42] | because of their bright colors. | 獾能在底部的泥里把它们里辨认出来 |
[48:44] | So what makes them special | 因此那些使它们与众不同的东西 |
[48:48] | is also what makes them vulnerable. | 也会使它们易受伤害 |
[48:51] | They have to be tough. | 它们必须顽强 |
[48:54] | And you, too, Sally. | 你也要这样 萨莉 |
[49:01] | I didn’t touch your clothes. | 我没有动过你的衣服 |
[49:06] | I swear to God, I never touched them! | 我对天发誓 我从来没有碰过! |
[49:10] | – I didn’t touch them. – Sally. | – 我没有碰过 – 萨莉 |
[49:12] | I didn’t! Didn’t cut them, I promise. | 我没有! 我没有去割它们 我保证 |
[49:16] | I don’t care about my clothes. | 我不在乎我的衣服 |
[49:24] | I can’t really tell. 1804, I think. | 我真不好说 我想1804年的吧 |
[49:27] | It’s hard to see. The coin is pretty worn down. | 太难看清了 这硬币基本磨损了 |
[49:35] | She probably found it in Blackwood’s studio. | 她可能在布莱克伍德的工作室找到的 |
[49:38] | I don’t want her going down there anymore. | 我不想让她再到下面去了 |
[49:40] | I’m worried about her, Kim. It’s not safe. | 我真担心她 金 一点也不安全 |
[49:54] | – This is Joanne. – Mommy? | – 我是乔安妮 – 妈妈? |
[49:56] | Oh, sweetie, it’s you! How are you? | 哦 甜心 是你啊! 你好吗? |
[49:59] | Can I come home? | 我能回家吗? |
[50:01] | You want to come… The sashimi. Stuart, the sashimi. | 你想回… 生鱼片 斯图尔特 生鱼片 |
[50:04] | – I don’t like it here. – You what? | – 我不喜欢这里 – 你说什么? |
[50:06] | Honey, don’t fret. It’s so beautiful there. | 宝贝 别烦躁 那里很美 |
[50:09] | You just need to get used to it. | 你只要习惯就好了 |
[50:11] | But it’s cold. | 但是很冷 |
[50:13] | – Honey, what? – My bed is too big. | – 宝贝 说什么? – 我的床太大了 |
[50:15] | – Sweetheart. – And I think I’m getting sick. | – 甜心 – 我想我生病了 |
[50:17] | You’re not getting sick. | 你没生病 |
[50:19] | It will take a little tiny bit of getting used to, | 这要一丁点的时间去适应 |
[50:21] | but you are going to be so happy there. | 但是不久你就会在那过的很快乐了 |
[50:24] | Okay? I promise. You’ll get used to it. | 好吗? 我保证 你会习惯的 |
[50:29] | I got to go, honey. Mommy’s got to go. | 我得走了 宝贝 妈妈要走了 |
[50:31] | I’ll see you soon. Bye! | 我们很快就会再见的! |
[51:30] | Kim? | 金? |
[51:41] | – Don’t leave. – What’s wrong? | – 别走 – 怎么了? |
[51:45] | Even when I’m asleep. | 即便我睡着了 |
[51:50] | And don’t turn off the lights. | 也不要关灯 |
[51:54] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在你身边 |
[51:58] | Come on. | 好了 |
[53:23] | Kim? | 金? |
[53:36] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[54:37] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸!爸爸! |
[54:40] | Daddy, please! | 爸爸 快来! |
[54:42] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[54:45] | Sally, what’s the matter? | 萨莉 怎么回事? |
[54:54] | I don’t want them to come anymore. | 我再也不想他们过来了 |
[54:56] | Who, Sally? | 谁 萨莉? |
[54:58] | The little things. | 小东西 |
[55:01] | They live in the basement. They gave me the silver dollar. | 他们住在地窖里 他们给我银币 |
[55:04] | They said they wanted to be my friend. | 他们说想要成为我的朋友 |
[55:07] | But they’re horrible and mean. | 但是他们恐怖又险恶 |
[55:12] | – You just had a nightmare. – Don’t say that! | – 你只是做了个噩梦 – 别这么说! |
[55:15] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[55:18] | My bear. | 我的熊 |
[55:21] | Look what they did to my bear. | 看看他们都对我的熊做了什么 |
[55:53] | Your dad tells me art is your favorite subject. | 你的爸爸告诉我美术是你最喜欢的科目 |
[55:56] | I wish I could draw. | 我希望我也能画画就好了 |
[55:59] | Drawing is easy. | 画画很简单 |
[56:02] | The other kids can’t do feet and hands. | 别的孩子不用手和脚都行 |
[56:05] | When you say “the other kids,” | 当你说”其他小孩” |
[56:07] | do you feel they’re different from you? | 有觉得他们和你不同吗? |
[56:09] | My doctor back home asked me that. | 我的医生在家里问过我这个问题 |
[56:11] | What was your answer? | 你怎么回答的? |
[56:16] | Okay. Let’s start with something easier. | 好吧 我们从简单的开始 |
[56:21] | What’s your favorite color? | 你最喜欢的颜色是什么? |
[56:24] | What is that? Purple? | 会是什么呢?紫色? |
[56:26] | Black. | 黑色 |
[56:29] | How about these little things you saw? | 你所看见的小东西怎么样的? |
[56:32] | What do you think they are? | 你觉得他们是什么? |
[56:40] | Fairies. | 精灵 |
[56:43] | Or gnomes. | 或者侏儒 |
[56:45] | But scary ones? | 除此之外呢? |
[56:49] | And you say they know your name? | 你说他们知道你的名字? |
[56:57] | They talk to you? | 他们和你说话了? |
[56:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[57:04] | What do they say? | 都说了些什么? |
[57:07] | They want to play with me. | 他们想和我玩 |
[57:09] | Is that all? | 就这些? |
[57:15] | They say my parents don’t love me. | 他们说我的父母不喜欢我 |
[57:22] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了? |
[57:23] | Just a few more questions, okay? | 再问几个问题 可以吗? |
[57:44] | There is a lot of anxiety in that little girl | 在这个小姑娘身上有太多的焦虑 |
[57:46] | and a deep belief that she’s not wanted. | 还有一个难以抹去的信念 |
[57:49] | I believe that’s what’s triggering these fantastic episodes. | 我相信就是它们在引起这些古怪行为的发作 |
[57:53] | She told me she found a little tray | 她告诉我她在壁炉里的右边 |
[57:55] | filled with teeth right inside that fireplace. | 发现了满是牙齿的盘子 |
[57:57] | Yeah. She found a tooth, | 是的 她找到了一颗牙齿 |
[57:58] | but that doesn’t mean anything, does it? | 但是不能说明任何问题 不是吗? |
[58:00] | She’s constructing this elaborate fantasy | 她在构造精细的幻想 |
[58:02] | about wrinkles, claws, fangs. | 关于这种种皱纹 牙齿 爪子 |
[58:05] | She’s individuated each one of those things, | 她使每种这些东西都赋予个性 |
[58:08] | her imaginary world, its inhabitants. | 作为在她幻想的世界里的居民 |
[58:10] | It’s as detailed as any I’ve ever encountered. | 非常详细 |
[58:14] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么做? |
[58:15] | I’d like to try her on a stronger medication, for a start. | 首先 我想先试着给她强效的药物治疗 |
[58:18] | I’ll ask her doctor in LA to send me a copy of her charts. | 我会请她在洛杉矶的医生寄给我一份检查表的副本 |
[58:20] | You call my office, make another appointment. | 你打我办公室电话 进行下一次会面 |
[58:22] | Okay, great. | 好吧 没问题 |
[58:23] | Meanwhile, I’ll give you something to help her sleep. | 同时 我会给你一些帮助她睡眠的东西 |
[58:33] | I’m going to be late. I can’t believe it. | 我要迟到了 我真不敢相信 |
[58:35] | If we don’t get the extension on this loan, | 如果我们不能延长这笔贷款 |
[58:37] | we’re not going to get the paintings | 我们就不能拿到这些画了 |
[58:38] | or the furniture back on time. | 或者把家具按时拿来 |
[58:41] | We forgot the invitations for the historical society. | 我们忘记历史协会的邀请函了 |
[58:43] | Maybe we should just postpone the dinner. | 也许我们应该把这次晚餐延期 |
[58:47] | Kim, it’s Architectural Digest. | 金 这是《建筑学文摘》 |
[58:48] | We have to get the house on the cover. | 我们必须要这让房子出现在封面上 |
[58:50] | – I know. – If we don’t, | – 我知道 – 如果我们不这么做 |
[58:51] | I’m never going to get my career back, | 我就没法重整我的生涯 |
[58:53] | and we’re not going to sell the place. | 我们也卖不掉这地方 |
[58:54] | How often have we talked about this? | 我们还要说多少次? |
[58:55] | What about what’s been happening? | 那些发生的事该怎么办? |
[58:57] | Harris? That was an accident. | 哈里斯? 纯属意外 |
[58:58] | – I’m talking about Sally. – It’s all in her head! | – 我在说萨莉 – 都是她脑子里的想象! |
[59:01] | It’s real to her. It doesn’t matter if we see it. | 对她而言是真实的 与我们是否能看到无关 |
[59:04] | – Come on! – Calm down! | – 走开! – 冷静下! |
[59:08] | I’m going to walk. It’ll be faster. I’ll see you back at home. | 我要步行了 这样会更快 回家见 |
[59:35] | I’m not sure how lucid he’ll be. He’s pretty heavily sedated. | 我不确定有多少清醒 他服用了相当计量的镇定剂 |
[1:00:11] | Mr. Harris, I know this is difficult, | 哈里斯先生 我知道这很困难 |
[1:00:15] | but I need to understand something. | 但是我需要知道些东西 |
[1:00:18] | I need to know what Sally saw so that I can help her. | 我想知道萨莉都看到了什么 这样我才可以帮她 |
[1:00:22] | Is she out of the house? | 她搬出房子了吗? |
[1:00:27] | No. | 没有 |
[1:00:31] | Out. | 搬出去 |
[1:00:33] | She needs to be out of there. | 她要离开那 |
[1:00:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:00:43] | Why was that room sealed up? | 为什么那个房间被封起来了? |
[1:00:49] | Grandfather. | 祖父 |
[1:00:51] | Your grandfather closed it up? | 你祖父封上它的? |
[1:00:55] | – Yes. – Why? | – 是的 – 为什么? |
[1:00:58] | After… | 自从 |
[1:01:01] | After… | 自从 |
[1:01:06] | After what? | 自从什么? |
[1:01:09] | Blackwood. | 布莱克伍德 |
[1:01:13] | What about Blackwood? | 关于布莱克伍德的什么? |
[1:01:17] | Lot 1134. | 编号1134 |
[1:01:23] | Public library. | 公共图书馆 |
[1:01:27] | Get her out of the house. | 让她离开这间房子 |
[1:02:00] | The library will be closing in 15 minutes. | 图书馆将在十五分内关闭 |
[1:02:03] | The library will be closing in 15 minutes. Thank you. | 图书馆将在十五分内关闭 谢谢 |
[1:02:09] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[1:02:12] | – Can I help you? – I’m looking for the librarian. | – 需要帮忙吗? – 我找图书管理员 |
[1:02:17] | Lot 1134. | 编号1134 |
[1:02:21] | Emerson Blackwood, Special Collections. One sec. | 埃默森·布莱克伍德 特殊收藏 稍等 |
[1:02:29] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[1:02:50] | Can’t remember the last time anyone requested these. | 我记不得最后一次有人来要求是什么时候了 |
[1:02:52] | They’re beautiful. | 它们很漂亮 |
[1:02:53] | I’m a designer. I’ve been working at Fallen Mill. | 我是一个设计师 我在”坠落的磨房”工作 |
[1:02:56] | Wow. Now, that’s a privilege. | 哇 那真是个特权 |
[1:02:59] | Personally, I think Emerson Blackwood rivaled Audubon. | 我个人认为埃默森·布莱克伍德比得上奥杜邦 |
[1:03:04] | Come across his mural? | 要看下他的壁画吗? |
[1:03:06] | A mural? Where? | 壁画? 哪? |
[1:03:07] | There in the house, supposedly. If you do, I’d love to see it. | 应该在这屋子里 如果你想 我很乐意去看看 |
[1:03:46] | Hello? | 你好? |
[1:04:07] | Now, it’s pretty ironic, really. | 这真是个讽刺 说真的 |
[1:04:11] | For a committed realist, | 对于一个坚定的写实主义 |
[1:04:14] | someone who insisted on drawing only from nature, | 坚持取材于大自然 |
[1:04:16] | to do these at the end of his life. | 在他生命的最后时刻 却画了这些 |
[1:04:18] | I’ve looked at everything by Blackwood, | 我看过布莱克伍德所有的画作 |
[1:04:20] | and I’ve never seen any of these. | 这些我却从来没看过 |
[1:04:21] | You wouldn’t. The family made it a restricted donation. | 不会看到 他家人做了保密捐赠 |
[1:04:24] | – These may never be published. – Is it possible to get copies? | – 这些从来未被公开 – 它可以复制吗? |
[1:04:28] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看我能做些什么 |
[1:04:30] | “Wrinkles, claws, teeth?” | “皱纹 爪子 牙齿?” |
[1:04:33] | Have you ever read Machen? | 你读过玛臣的书吗? |
[1:04:35] | Arthur Machen. Welsh. | 亚瑟·玛臣 威尔士人 |
[1:04:38] | He believed in fairy folk, | 他深信仙子 |
[1:04:40] | these ancient entities from the netherworld, predating mankind. | 这些古老的东西来自灵界 比人类更早 |
[1:04:44] | Blackwood quotes him extensively. | 布莱克伍德大量引用了玛臣 |
[1:04:46] | Here, that line. There. | 这 划线的部分 还有那 |
[1:04:48] | “One life must be taken.” | “必须取走一条性命 “ |
[1:04:50] | These creatures had to take one human life every time they emerged. | 每次在这些生物出现的时候都会带走一条人命 |
[1:04:54] | to replenish their ranks. | 为了壮大他们的队伍 |
[1:04:55] | Many of these creatures fed on the bones, the teeth of young children. | 喂以这些生物骨头 小孩的牙齿 |
[1:05:00] | And then there’s a truce, a pact of sorts, | 在公元999年 |
[1:05:03] | between Pope Sylvester II and these ancient beings | 西尔维斯特教皇二世和这些古老的生物 |
[1:05:05] | in the year 999. | 达成了休战的协议 一种契约 |
[1:05:08] | In exchange for human teeth, | 用人类的牙齿作为交换 |
[1:05:10] | they start leaving silver pieces under the pillow. | 他们则枕头下留下银币 |
[1:05:19] | Now, this is the last known drawing by Emerson Blackwood, | 这是埃默森·布莱克伍德已知晓的最后一幅的画作 |
[1:05:24] | made shortly before his disappearance and the loss of his child. | 在他孩子失去孩子前很短的时间里画的 |
[1:05:29] | His child? | 他的孩子? |
[1:05:30] | Blackwood’s only son vanished, lost. | 布莱克伍德唯一的孩子人间蒸发了 |
[1:05:34] | Not long after, Blackwood himself disappeared without a trace. | 没过多久 布莱克伍德他自己也销声匿迹了 |
[1:06:02] | No! | 不要! |
[1:06:36] | No! No! Please! | 不要! 不要! 求求你们了! |
[1:06:55] | No! | 别过来! |
[1:07:12] | Sally, what’s wrong? | 萨莉 怎么了? |
[1:07:15] | Sally, open the door! | 萨莉 开下门! |
[1:07:27] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天啊! |
[1:07:41] | Dear, thank goodness you’re home. | 哎呀 谢天谢地你回来了 |
[1:07:43] | – Where is she? – I put her to bed. | -她在哪? -我让她上床了 |
[1:07:46] | She wouldn’t stop screaming. | 她止不住惊叫 |
[1:07:59] | Sally? | 萨莉? |
[1:08:43] | Kim! | 金! |
[1:08:45] | She’s not down here. | 她没下来 |
[1:08:46] | I think she’s run away. She’s done it before. | 我想她逃跑了 她以前就这么做过 |
[1:08:51] | Once she tried to walk all the way back | 曾经他试图从我们在波士顿的家里 |
[1:08:54] | to LA from our family home in Boston. | 一路步行到洛杉矶 |
[1:08:55] | I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what she’s doing. | 现在她这么做了我一点也不惊讶 |
[1:09:08] | I went and visited Harris today. | 今天我去看望了哈里斯 |
[1:09:12] | Blackwood had a son. Did you know that? | 布莱克伍德有个儿子 你知道吗? |
[1:09:14] | And when he was eight, he disappeared. | 当他八岁的时候 不见了 |
[1:09:17] | And Blackwood vanished a few days later. | 布莱克伍德在几天后也随之消失 |
[1:09:19] | Why are you telling me this? | 干嘛告诉我这个? |
[1:09:21] | A lot of what Blackwood wrote at the end of his life, | 很多在布莱克伍德临终所写的东西 |
[1:09:23] | it’s awfully close to Sally’s story, | 像侏儒 这些所有的生物 |
[1:09:25] | gnomes, creatures, all of it. | 和萨莉的故事有惊人的相似 |
[1:09:27] | Kim, don’t tell me you believe this. | 金 别告诉我你信这些 |
[1:09:28] | Something terrible happened in that basement. | 在地窖发生过可怕的事情 |
[1:09:31] | – We need to leave. – What are you talking about? | – 我们要离开 -你在说什么呀? |
[1:09:33] | Put a million miles between us and that house. | 离开那房子越远越好 |
[1:09:35] | Every cent I have is in that house. | 我的每一分钱都在这房子里 |
[1:09:37] | And you’re saying that we just walk away? | 你也住在那 我们就这样的走了? |
[1:09:39] | I accept that my daughter has problems, okay? | 我承认我的女儿有很多问题 好吗? |
[1:09:42] | Thank you. We all know that. | 谢谢 我们都知道 |
[1:09:44] | But they do not involve monsters in the basement. | 但是这些并不包括地窖里的怪物 |
[1:09:47] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[1:10:04] | Come on, Sally. Get in the car. | 快 萨莉 上车吧 |
[1:10:10] | Sally, please, just tonight, | 萨莉 拜托 只是今晚 |
[1:10:12] | and after the party we’ll talk, okay? | 在聚会之后我们再谈谈 好吗? |
[1:10:38] | Four, three, two and one. | 四 三 二 一 |
[1:10:45] | There. | 好了 |
[1:10:49] | After the party, I will get you out of here. | 聚会之后 我就带你离开 |
[1:10:51] | No matter what. I promise. | 不管怎么样 我保证 |
[1:11:00] | – Sally! – No. | – 萨莉! – 不是的 |
[1:11:02] | I took it from them. | 我从他们那拿来的 |
[1:11:03] | – You can’t have this. | 你不能拿这个 |
[1:11:04] | – They stole it. You don’t understand. | 是他们偷来的 你不知道 |
[1:11:06] | – I need it to fight back. – Absolutely not. | – 我要拿这个防御他们 – 肯定不能 |
[1:11:08] | Please! | 求你了! |
[1:11:12] | Nobody believes me. | 没人信我 |
[1:11:16] | Sally, I trust you, | 萨莉 我相信你 |
[1:11:19] | and you can tell me anything at all. | 你能告诉我所有的事情 |
[1:11:28] | They don’t like bright lights.Those things. | 他们不喜欢明天的灯光 那些东西 |
[1:11:34] | They don’t? | 他们不喜欢? |
[1:11:40] | Then I have a good idea. | 我现在有个好主意 |
[1:11:47] | Mr. Jacoby, I am so glad you could make it. | 雅各比先生 我很高兴你会来 |
[1:11:49] | – Alex, call me Charles. – Charles. | – 亚历克斯 叫我查尔斯 – 查尔斯 |
[1:11:51] | – My wife, Evelyn. – Hello, Alex. | -我的妻子 伊芙琳 – 你好 亚历克斯 |
[1:11:53] | It’s a pleasure. Come on in. | 乐意之至 快进来吧 |
[1:11:54] | The house looks absolutely fantastic. | 这房子看起来真是太奇妙了 |
[1:11:58] | You’ve done a remarkable job. | 你完成了非凡的工作 |
[1:12:00] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:02] | We’d love the nickel tour. | 我们想四处看看 |
[1:12:04] | Of course. That’s the whole point. | 当然 这是重点 |
[1:12:05] | The foyer, obviously. | 这是大厅 很显然的 |
[1:12:07] | The mahogany, we shipped from the very same vendor | 这些红木 都是和布莱克伍德用的相同材质 |
[1:12:09] | that Blackwood used in London. | 从伦敦海运过来的 |
[1:12:11] | It’s been in business since 1865. | 1865年他们就开始经营了 |
[1:12:13] | You know Bill from the heritage board. | 你知道遗产董事会的比尔 |
[1:12:16] | Easy, Sally. Not everybody wants to have their photograph taken. | 别急 萨莉 不是每个人都想拍照的 |
[1:12:36] | So, Alex, where’s Kim? | 那么 亚历克斯 金在哪? |
[1:12:38] | I think she’s still upstairs. | 我想她还在楼上 |
[1:12:39] | Why don’t you step into the library, grab a drink, | 要么你们去书房喝点什么 |
[1:12:42] | and I’ll join you in a moment. | 我马上就过来 |
[1:13:09] | Kim, hey, what’s going on? | 金 嘿 你还好吗? |
[1:13:12] | Her drawings. They’re exactly Blackwood’s sketches. | 她画的 和布莱克伍德的素描完全一样 |
[1:13:16] | Yeah, I’m sure she probably saw your photographs and copied them. | 是啊 她肯定看见你的照片然后临摹了下来 |
[1:13:18] | No, she didn’t. | 没 她没有 |
[1:13:20] | Kim, please, Jacoby’s here. | 金 拜托 雅各比在这了 |
[1:13:22] | – Alex, this is your daughter! | 亚历克斯 这事关系到你的女儿! |
[1:13:25] | – I know. | 我知道 |
[1:13:26] | This is serious! | 非常严重! |
[1:13:28] | Just because you keep denying it does not mean | 不会因为你一味的忽视 就意味着 |
[1:13:30] | – it’s not happening. – Kim, I can’t do… | – 不会发生什么 – 金 我们不能 |
[1:13:32] | Excuse me, Mr. Hurst. When should we serve dinner? | 打扰了 赫斯特先生 我们什么时候开始晚餐? |
[1:13:35] | Ten minutes, please. | 10分钟 谢谢 |
[1:13:36] | Kim, everybody is waiting. Will you come downstairs? | 金 所有人都在等着呢 你能下楼来吗? |
[1:13:38] | – We can talk about this later. – No. | – 我们可以稍后再谈 – 不行 |
[1:13:54] | – I have proof, Dad. Look! | 我有证据了 爸爸 看! |
[1:13:55] | – Not now, honey. | 现在不行 宝贝 |
[1:13:56] | – Please! – Not now. Come on! | – 请看下啊! – 现在不行 来吧! |
[1:14:02] | Welcome, everybody. | 欢迎大家 |
[1:14:05] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[1:14:09] | If I could just say a few words to all of you friends of Fallen Mill, | 允许我向在座的诸位说几句话 |
[1:14:13] | both big and small. | 无论是大人还是小孩 |
[1:14:15] | Thank you for joining us this evening. It means a great deal to us. | 感谢诸位的到来 这对我们意义重大 |
[1:14:20] | Every aspect of this restoration has followed the exact specifications | 修复工作的方方面面都严格按照 |
[1:14:25] | and materials used in the original construction of the house, | 这座房子的原始规格和材料 |
[1:14:28] | including the wood assembling techniques, the layout in the kitchen, | 包括木材的装配技术 厨房布局 |
[1:14:32] | even the lacquering process for all the timber. | 甚至包括给所有木材上漆的程序 |
[1:14:34] | It’s something Kim and I are very proud of, | 这些都是我和金深感骄傲的 |
[1:14:36] | and I’m sure all of you, | 我确信在座的诸位 |
[1:14:38] | with your vast array of expertise, | 以你们宽阔的专业视角 |
[1:14:40] | will appreciate the attention to detail. | 对细节问题都会有所评价 |
[1:14:44] | The art you see on the walls, the friezes, | 这些墙上的画 横饰带 |
[1:14:47] | even the furniture that you’re sitting on, | 甚至你们在坐的家具 |
[1:14:50] | has all been meticulously chosen, | 都是精心挑选 |
[1:14:52] | reassembled or restored, | 重新组装或者修复过的 |
[1:14:56] | to, I think, | 依照这种情况下 我有理由相信 |
[1:14:58] | truly represent the essence of the Blackwood collection. | 完全再现了布莱克伍德的收藏 |
[1:15:00] | So, thank you to the heritage board for their assistance, | 所以 感谢遗产委员会 |
[1:15:03] | and to the historical society | 以及历史协会的帮助 |
[1:15:08] | and, of course, to our guest of honor, Charles Jacoby. | 当然 我们的贵宾 查尔斯·雅各比 |
[1:15:12] | Your interest in our projects | 您对我们项目的关注 |
[1:15:14] | is nothing short of inspirational. | 是我们莫大的鼓舞 |
[1:15:16] | So, thank you. | 所以 非常感谢 |
[1:15:18] | And finally, to the house itself. | 最后 祝愿重获新生房子 |
[1:15:21] | May its newly restored life be long and happy. | 愈加长久和快乐 |
[1:15:30] | I guess not everybody is a fan of tonight’s menu. | 我想不是每个人都对今晚的菜单感兴趣 |
[1:15:59] | Poor Sally. No one believes you. | 可怜的萨莉 没人相信你 |
[1:17:20] | What do you want? | 你们想要干什么? |
[1:17:22] | Please just tell me what you want! | 请你们告诉你们想要干什么就行了! |
[1:17:24] | We want you! | 我们想要你! |
[1:17:29] | Daddy! Daddy, please! | 爸爸!爸爸 快来! |
[1:17:36] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[1:17:40] | Sally? | 萨莉? |
[1:17:42] | – Daddy! – Sally? | – 爸爸! – 萨莉? |
[1:17:51] | Daddy, they’re in here! | 爸爸 他们真的在这! |
[1:17:54] | Open the door! | 开门! |
[1:18:09] | – Charles. – What’s going on in there? | – 查尔斯 – 里面发生什么事了? |
[1:18:18] | No! Get off of me! Stop it! | 不要!从我那下来! 住手! |
[1:18:54] | Sally! | 萨莉! |
[1:19:01] | Sally. Sally. | 萨莉 萨莉 |
[1:19:02] | Look at me. Sally, look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 萨莉 看着我 看着我 |
[1:19:05] | Picture, I took a picture. | 照片 我到张照片了 |
[1:19:18] | – I think we better call it a night. – I think we should. | -我想我们今晚最好就到这吧 – 我想确该如此 |
[1:19:29] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[1:20:01] | Alex, can I talk to you? | 亚历克斯 能和你谈谈吗? |
[1:20:08] | I feel like I have no idea what to do. | 我现在真的毫无头绪 |
[1:20:20] | I love my daughter, Kim, | 我爱我的女儿 金 |
[1:20:26] | and I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:20:31] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:20:34] | We should go, right? | 我们该离开了 是吗? |
[1:20:37] | – I’ll get Sally ready. – I’ll get the car. | – 我去叫萨莉 – 我去开车 |
[1:21:06] | – Will you put this in the car? – Yeah. | – 你能把这些放到车里吗? – 好 |
[1:21:38] | Kim? | 金? |
[1:21:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:21:44] | Where are we going? | 我们这是要去哪? |
[1:21:46] | We’re going to go to a hotel downtown. | 我们去市中心的旅馆 |
[1:21:48] | We’re going to get you out of here. | 我们要把你带离这儿了 |
[1:23:05] | Alex? | 亚历克斯? |
[1:23:39] | Alex? | 亚历克斯? |
[1:23:45] | Alex? | 亚历克斯? |
[1:24:04] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:24:30] | A life will be taken. | 要取走一条性命 |
[1:24:33] | One life must be taken. | 必须取走一条性命 |
[1:24:43] | A life will be taken. | 要取走一条性命 |
[1:24:46] | One life must be taken. | 必须取走一条性命 |
[1:24:55] | Sally. | 萨莉 |
[1:24:58] | Sally! | 萨莉! |
[1:25:01] | Child’s teeth! | 小孩的牙齿! |
[1:25:07] | Kim? | 金? |
[1:25:19] | Kim? | 金? |
[1:25:25] | Kim? | 金? |
[1:25:28] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[1:25:45] | Kim? | 金? |
[1:25:55] | Kim? | 金? |
[1:26:30] | Kim! | 金! |
[1:26:32] | Kim! Please. | 金! 醒醒 |
[1:26:37] | Kim. | 金 |
[1:26:38] | Wake up, please! | 快醒醒! |
[1:26:40] | Wake up, Kim. Wake up, Kim. | 醒醒 金 醒醒 金 |
[1:26:43] | – Wake up, Kim. – Wake up, Kim. | – 醒醒 金 – 醒醒 金 |
[1:26:46] | Wake up, Kim. | 醒醒 金 |
[1:27:12] | The key. The key. | 钥匙 钥匙 |
[1:27:39] | Kim, please! | 金 快醒醒! |
[1:27:42] | Daddy! No! | 爸爸! 不要! |
[1:27:45] | Kim! | 金! |
[1:28:04] | Kim, please! | 金 快醒醒! |
[1:28:30] | Sally? | 萨莉? |
[1:28:45] | Sally? Sally! | 萨莉? 萨莉! |
[1:28:49] | Kim! | 金! |
[1:29:00] | Let go of me! | 让我出去! |
[1:29:03] | Don’t make me go in there! | 别拖我下去! |
[1:29:04] | Kim! Please! | 金! 快来啊! |
[1:29:20] | Kim? | 金? |
[1:29:25] | Kim? | 金? |
[1:29:30] | – Please, Kim! – I’m here, Sally! | – 快帮我啊 金! – 我在这 萨莉! |
[1:29:34] | No, please! | 别这样! |
[1:29:46] | Sally! | 萨莉! |
[1:29:53] | Kim? | 金? |
[1:29:56] | No! Go away! | 不要! 走开! |
[1:30:00] | Hold on! Hold on! I got you. | 坚持住! 坚持住! 我抓到你了 |
[1:30:03] | Keep them away, Sally. Use the light. Use the light. | 甩开他们 萨莉 用灯 用灯光 |
[1:30:07] | Kim! | 金! |
[1:30:10] | Get him. | 搞定他 |
[1:30:16] | No! Please! | 不要! 求求你们了! |
[1:30:23] | – Get away from me! – Get off of me! | – 离我远点! – 别碰我! |
[1:30:36] | When I cut this rope, Sally, you run! | 当我切断绳子 萨莉 你马上就跑! |
[1:30:38] | Please! | 别这样! |
[1:30:39] | You run! You got that? | 你马上就跑! 明白了? |
[1:30:41] | No, what about you? | 不 你怎么办? |
[1:30:44] | – No! Please! – Be strong. | – 请你别这么做! – 坚强点 |
[1:31:06] | Kim! | 金! |
[1:31:09] | No! | 不! |
[1:31:29] | Sally? | 萨莉? |
[1:31:33] | Sally? | 萨莉? |
[1:31:34] | Sally, are you okay? Sally. | 萨莉 没事吧? 萨莉 |
[1:31:40] | Alex? | 亚历克斯? |
[1:31:47] | Kim! | 金! |
[1:31:52] | Kim! | 金! |
[1:32:00] | Kim! | 金! |
[1:32:06] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[1:32:08] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[1:32:14] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[1:32:16] | Please! | 求求你! |
[1:34:06] | That’s far enough, Sally. | 这够远了 萨莉 |
[1:34:19] | I love you, Kim. | 我爱你 金 |
[1:35:23] | They will find us. | 他们会找到我们 |
[1:35:25] | They will find us and hurt us. | 他们会找到我们 然后伤害我们 |
[1:35:27] | We must fight. | 我们要战斗到底 |
[1:35:28] | No, we will go deeper, and we will wait. | 不 我们要藏在深的地方 然后守着 |
[1:35:35] | They will forget, and others will come. | 他们会忘记 其他人还会来 |
[1:35:38] | When will they come? When will we get them? | 他们什么时候来呢? 我们什么时候抓住他们呢? |
[1:35:41] | Soon, soon. | 快了 快了 |
[1:35:45] | – We have all the time in the world. – Yes. | – 我们拥有世界上所有的时间 – 是啊 |
[1:35:48] | All the time in the world. | 世上所有的时间 |