英文名称:Domino
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | – I hate places like this. – Come on. | -我讨厌来这种地方 -走吧 |
[01:08] | Coming. | 走着呢 |
[01:12] | – Good Morning. – Good Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[01:14] | Can I have an Americano, please. | 请给我一杯美式咖啡 |
[01:17] | What do you want? | 你想点什么 |
[01:18] | – I’ll just have black coffee. – Two Americanos. | -黑咖啡就行 -两杯美式咖啡 |
[01:22] | Forty-eight kroners for a cup of coffee? | 一杯咖啡就要48克朗吗 |
[01:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:25] | – Are you gonna eat? – No, I’m not. | -你要吃点东西吗 -不 不用了 |
[01:28] | Can I have a prosciutto sandwich. | 我要一个熏火腿三明治 |
[01:31] | And can you put some of those tomatoes in there? | 可以在里面夹上几片西红柿吗 |
[01:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:44] | Why didn’t you clean the car? It’s disgusting! | 你为什么不洗车 恶心死了 |
[01:46] | What’s your problem? | 你有意见吗 |
[01:47] | Everything you need is just right here. | 这车里应有尽有 |
[01:49] | – Where? Where’s the address? – I don’t know. | -哪儿呢 地址在哪 -我不知道 |
[01:51] | I mean, have a look. Check the file. | 你看一看 翻一翻文件 |
[01:54] | There you go. Right there. | 找到了 就在那里 |
[01:55] | – Feed the computer. – Feed it? | -输进电脑里 -输这个吗 |
[01:58] | – Is it Ulrich? – No. No. | -是乌尔里希吗 -不是 不是 |
[02:01] | – Mads? – Yeah that’s it. | -马斯吗 -对 就是那个 |
[02:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:04] | You better clean this car, I’m not doing it this time. | 你最好把车洗干净 这次我不洗 |
[02:06] | – Right. – No, I’m serious. | -好吧 -不 我是说真的 |
[02:08] | You sound like my nagging wife! | 你听起来像我老婆在碎碎念一样 |
[02:11] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[02:13] | – Hi, Honey, you’re on speaker. – Okay. | -嗨 宝贝 我开免提了 -好的 |
[02:15] | Hi, Hanne. | 嗨 汉妮 |
[02:17] | Hi, Christian. | 嗨 克里斯汀 |
[02:19] | Honey, could you swing by the pharmacy | 老公 你回来的时候 |
[02:20] | and pick up my medicines on your way home? | 能去一趟药房帮我取药吗 |
[02:22] | – Yeah, No problem. – Thanks. | -好 没问题 -谢谢 |
[02:24] | – Can I come to dinner tonight? – Yes, of course. | -我今晚能过去蹭顿饭吗 -可以阿 |
[02:26] | What are we having? | 那我们今晚吃什么 |
[02:29] | I’ll make Lai cook some of her spicy chicken. | 我叫莱做点辣子鸡 |
[02:32] | Great, we’ll see you after work then. | 太好了 那就下班后见 |
[02:35] | – Yeah, be careful out there. – Yeah, I will. | -好 开车注意安全 -我会的 |
[02:39] | – Everything all right? – Fine. | -一切都还好吧 -好 |
[02:43] | Absolutely fine. | 非常好 |
[02:55] | It’s a really good deal. And if we go for it now | 真的很划算 如果我们现在就去的话 |
[02:57] | – we can get it even cheaper. – Uh-huh. | -价钱还可以更便宜 -嗯哼 |
[02:59] | – It’s a four-star hotel. – Yeah. | -这可是四星级酒店 -是 |
[03:01] | – And the Canarias. – Yeah. | -还在加那利群岛 -对 |
[03:02] | It will do you good. | 这对你挺好的 |
[03:03] | It is always miserable here in January. | 这里的一月份总是冷兮兮的 |
[03:05] | Yeah, tell that to Lars, | 是啊 你跟拉尔斯讲 |
[03:06] | he’s the one that doesn’t want to go. | 他才是那个不肯去的人 |
[03:07] | – Why don’t you wanna go? – Come on, | -你为什么不肯去 -算了吧 |
[03:08] | I can sit on a beach when I’m old. | 我可以等老了再去海边看海 |
[03:10] | I told her she can go alone. | 我都说了她可以自己去 |
[03:10] | Yeah, he’ll go with you. | 他会和你一块去的 |
[03:11] | No, I won’t go, | 不 我不去 |
[03:12] | – she can go alone. – Oh, yes, you’ll go. | -她可以自己去 -嗯嗯 你也去 |
[03:14] | No, I won’t! | 不 我不去 |
[03:15] | – You need the sun. – That is so true. | -你得去晒晒太阳 -说的没错 |
[03:16] | Thanks a lot. Who is that? | 谢谢您了 谁发的信息 |
[03:20] | – I should get going. – Oh, oh. | -我该走了 -哦豁 |
[03:22] | – Someone has a date. – You sound like my mother. | -有人要去约会了 -你说话像我妈妈 |
[03:25] | I sort of am. | 我确实算是你半个妈妈 |
[03:26] | That makes Lars my sort of father. | 那拉尔斯不就是我半个老爸了 |
[03:28] | No, it doesn’t. You should be going, right? | 不 并没有 你是得走了 |
[03:30] | We are going to work tomorrow, four to twelve. | 我们明天要从四点工作到十二点 |
[03:31] | He’s so sweet, he worries about my bedtime. | 他真贴心 还担心我的睡眠时间 |
[03:33] | Always. | 我向来如此 |
[03:34] | Could you be a darling and take out the garbage for me, please? | 能行行好帮我倒下垃圾吗 |
[03:37] | Of course. You pick me up? | 当然 你要来接我吗 |
[03:38] | – Yeah, make sure you are there. – See you guys. | -对 确保你不会迟到 -再见啦 |
[04:18] | Lars? | 拉尔斯 |
[04:20] | Lars? | 拉尔斯 |
[05:02] | – What is going on? – I have to go to work. | -怎么了 -我得去上班了 |
[05:05] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也不许去 |
[05:08] | No, you are not! | 不许去 |
[05:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:13] | No. | 不 |
[05:16] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[05:18] | You can let yourself out, okay? | 你待会儿自己走 好吗 |
[05:28] | Come here. | 过来 |
[05:40] | Really? | 玩火吗 |
[06:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:28] | You look like shit. Didn’t get any sleep? | 怎么脸色这么憔悴 没睡觉吗 |
[06:34] | – Did you? – I slept enough. | -那你睡了吗 -睡够了 |
[06:38] | …report of a domestic dispute on Thekla street. | 在塔克拉街发生一起家庭纠纷 |
[06:41] | – Anyone in the vicinity… – No. | -附近警员 -不 |
[06:46] | – Yes, we are. – Oh, come on. | -就是我们了 -别吧 |
[06:48] | Let someone else do it. | 让别人去吧 |
[06:51] | Ten-four, Ten-four, Nine-six-four-three-one, | 收到 收到 编号九六四三一 |
[06:53] | – We are on our way. – Copy. | -我们正在赶去 -收到 |
[06:56] | The address is 18, Thekla Street, 6th floor. | 地址是塔克拉街18号6楼 |
[07:00] | Name is Farouk Hares. | 对方名字是法鲁克·哈尔斯 |
[07:03] | H – A – R – E – S. | 哈哈的哈 尔康的尔 斯文的斯 |
[08:00] | You should take Hanne to the Canaries. | 你应该带汉妮去加那利群岛的 |
[08:03] | You know, take some time off. | 休息一段时间 |
[08:05] | -Kick back, relax. – Look, | -歇一歇 放松放松 -听着 |
[08:06] | we can crab a cup of coffee after work then we can talk. | 我们下班后去喝杯咖啡 然后再聊 |
[08:28] | – Hold on. – What? | -等等 -干嘛 |
[08:30] | We’re on the wrong floor, we need to go back down. | 我们停错楼层了 得搭回去 |
[08:55] | Hey, Farouk. Hey. Hey, buddy… | 嘿 法鲁克 老兄 |
[08:59] | what’s that on your shoes? | 你鞋子上是什么 |
[09:16] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[09:25] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[09:26] | Okay, Farouk, I’m gonna stand you up now. | 法鲁克 现在我要拉你站起来了 |
[09:29] | All right. Okay, here we go. | 好了 走你 |
[09:31] | Just stand there | 老实站好 |
[09:33] | Now, take it easy. Just stay there. | 现在 放松点 老实呆着 |
[09:35] | Go check on the wife, she might be hurt. | 去看看他妻子 她可能受伤了 |
[09:37] | Come on, that’s top floor. | 我靠 那在顶楼 |
[09:40] | Why don’t you do it? | 你怎么不去 |
[09:42] | Take it easy! Huh? | 老实点 |
[09:45] | Lars. | 拉尔斯 |
[09:46] | What? | 干嘛 |
[09:49] | Give me your gun. | 把枪给我 |
[09:51] | – My gun? – Yeah. | -我的枪 -对 |
[09:52] | – Why? – I left mine at home. | -为什么 -我把枪落在家里了 |
[09:54] | I know. I know | 我知道 我知道 |
[09:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:59] | Here you go, be careful, right? | 给你 小心点 知道吗 |
[10:11] | You stay there and be quiet. | 你老实站那儿别出声 |
[10:16] | This is Lars Hansen, nine-six-four-three-seven. | 我是拉尔斯·汉森 编号九六四三七 |
[10:25] | No. | 没有 |
[10:29] | What? No problem I’ll wait. | 什么 没关系 我可以等 |
[10:43] | Mrs. Hares? | 哈尔斯夫人 |
[10:47] | Mrs. Hares. | 哈尔斯夫人 |
[10:51] | Mrs. Hares, it’s the police. | 哈尔斯太太 我是警察 |
[11:29] | Yeah. All right. | 是 好的 |
[11:41] | We just apprehended a man on Thekla Street. | 我们刚在塔克拉街逮捕了一个男人 |
[11:45] | No, I haven’t checked his ID yet. | 没有 还没核对他的身份证 |
[12:18] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[12:22] | Are you Farouk Hares? | 你是法鲁克·哈尔斯吗 |
[12:46] | Lars! | 拉尔斯 |
[13:16] | Lars? | 拉尔斯 |
[13:19] | Fuck! | 操 |
[13:22] | – Hold on. Hold on. – He stabbed me. | -挺住 挺住 -他捅了我一刀 |
[13:24] | Hello? Officer down. I need an ambulance to 18 Thekla Street. | 警官受伤 派救护车到塔克拉街18号 |
[13:27] | He had a knife. | 他有刀 |
[13:28] | 4th floor and send backup. | 在四楼 还有派支援过来 |
[13:35] | Okay. Look at me. | 好了 看着我 |
[13:37] | – Look at me. – Look at me. – Yeah. | -看着我 看着我 -好 |
[13:39] | An ambulance is coming. | 救护车在路上了 |
[13:40] | I’m fine. I’m absolutely fine, okay. | 我没事 我很好 好吗 |
[13:43] | – You okay? You sure? – Yeah. Fine. | -还好吗 确定吗 -确定 没事 |
[13:46] | Go get him. All right? Just go get the fucker. | 去抓他 好吗 去抓住那个混账 |
[14:16] | – You okay? – Go get him. | -你还好吗 -去抓他 |
[18:10] | Thank you. Jacob? | 谢谢你 雅各布 |
[18:16] | What? | 怎么样 |
[18:17] | They said that he’s got brain damage | 他们说他受到了脑损伤 |
[18:19] | and, um, they don’t know if he’s gonna wake up again. | 不知道还能不能醒过来 |
[18:22] | Of course he will. | 他一定会醒过来的 |
[18:24] | What happened, Christian? | 发生什么了 克里斯汀 |
[18:26] | I know, I understand. Shh. | 我知道 我能理解 |
[18:28] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[18:32] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[18:42] | Where was he stabbed? | 他是在哪被刺伤的 |
[18:44] | He wasn’t stabbed. His throat was slit. | 他不是被刺伤 是被割了喉 |
[18:46] | – Who got stabbed? – Lars Hansen. | -谁被刺伤了 -拉尔斯·汉森 |
[18:48] | Couple of hours ago. | 几小时前 |
[18:49] | Out on Thekla Street. | 在塔克拉街 |
[18:52] | – Is he alive though? – Barely. | -他还活着吧 – 奄奄一息 |
[19:48] | I should have stayed with him. I made the wrong decision. | 我应该陪着他 是我一时失策 |
[19:53] | Why didn’t you just shoot, I mean it’s… | 你为什么不直接开枪 毕竟 |
[19:55] | I left my gun in the car. | 我把枪放在车里了 |
[19:57] | What? You left your gun in your car? | 什么 你把枪放在车里了 |
[20:00] | That van. I ran the license plates. | 那辆货车 我查了牌照 |
[20:03] | – They don’t exist. – We know, we’re on it. | -根本不存在 -知道 在追查了 |
[20:05] | What about the crime scene techs? | 鉴证人员那边呢 |
[20:07] | Did they find anything yet? | 他们有什么发现吗 |
[20:08] | You know misplacing your service weapon | 你知道乱放配枪 |
[20:09] | – is grounds for suspension? – I didn’t misplace it. | -是要被停职的 -我没有乱放 |
[20:11] | – I left it in the car. – It is not up to me to decide | -我放在车里了 -是不是乱放 |
[20:14] | what misplaced means.. | 我说了不算 |
[20:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:22] | Fucking hell. | 见鬼 |
[20:26] | We lifted a perfect set of prints. | 我们提取到了一组清晰的指纹 |
[20:30] | Ezra Tarsi. | 属于以斯拉·塔西 |
[20:32] | Thirty-eight. Born in Libya | 三十八岁 生于利比亚 |
[20:34] | His family were Coptic Christians. | 全家都是科普特基督教徒 |
[20:36] | Came to Denmark as a kid. | 小的时候来到丹麦 |
[20:39] | Family were granted citizenship in ’88. | 八八年一家人获得公民身份 |
[20:41] | Did his military service here. Special forces. | 在这里服兵役 隶属特种部队 |
[20:45] | Married in the late 90’s. Two kids. | 九十年代末结婚 育有两名子女 |
[20:49] | Four years ago, after Gaddafi’s fall, | 四年前 卡扎菲被推翻后 |
[20:51] | his parents went back to Libya. His father is a doctor, | 他的父母回到利比亚 他父亲是个医生 |
[20:54] | he wanted to help rebuild the country. | 他想要帮助重建国家 |
[20:56] | He shouldn’t have done that. | 他回去是个错误的决定 |
[21:00] | We believe Ezra’s father is 3rd from the right. | 我们认为右数第三个就是以斯拉的父亲 |
[21:05] | Here. | 给 |
[21:08] | We got the list of names from the Americans. | 我们从美国人那里得到一份名单 |
[21:14] | – From the FBI? – Yeah. | -从联调局吗 -没错 |
[21:16] | When we went to Ezra’s home, it was like they’d just left. | 我们到以斯拉家时 似乎他们刚刚离开 |
[21:19] | There was still milk in the fridge, | 冰箱里还有牛奶 |
[21:21] | clothes in the drier and even a cat. | 衣物还在干衣机里 猫也没人照看 |
[21:24] | They just took off. | 他们走得很急 |
[22:38] | Hi, you called Hanne and Lars. | 这里是汉妮和拉尔斯的家 |
[22:40] | Please leave a message after the beep. | 请在哔声后留言 |
[23:01] | Hanne? | 汉妮 |
[23:02] | It’s Alexandra Boe. | 我是亚历山德拉·博 |
[23:06] | -Hi, Alex. -Hi, um, | -你好 艾莉克斯 -你好 |
[23:09] | Wold put me on the Lars Hansen case | 伍德让我负责拉尔斯·汉森的案子 |
[23:10] | and I just thought I’d get a head start. | 我就想着尽快着手 |
[23:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:14] | So, you were there when he was attacked? | 所以 他被袭击的时候你在场吗 |
[23:15] | No. No, I was, um, | 不 不 我在 |
[23:17] | I was upstairs, in the crime scene. | 我在楼上的案发现场 |
[23:19] | Lars was down on the 4th floor with the suspect. | 拉尔斯和嫌犯在四楼 |
[23:23] | I think he was on the phone with command | 我想他是在和指挥部联系的时候 |
[23:25] | when he was attacked. It happened quickly. | 被袭击的 事情发生得很突然 |
[23:29] | So, you don’t think he was in a lot of pain? | 所以你觉得他没受到多大痛苦 |
[23:34] | I think it hurts being stabbed. | 我觉得被刺伤很疼 |
[23:36] | Yes, of course. | 是 当然 |
[23:39] | – Why did you leave him? – What? | -你为什么抛下他 -什么 |
[23:42] | Why did you leave him? | 你为什么抛下他 |
[23:43] | I… | 我 |
[23:44] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[23:46] | Lars wanted me to go after Tarzi. | 拉尔斯想让我去追塔西 |
[23:49] | We spoke. He was totally there. | 我们交流过 他意识清醒 |
[23:50] | I mean, none of us knew how deep the cut was. | 我们两个人都不清楚伤口有多深 |
[23:53] | He wanted me to go and I went. | 他想让我去追我就去了 |
[23:57] | Okay? | 行了吗 |
[24:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:04] | Yes. | 我在 |
[24:06] | Look, there’s a meeting tomorrow at 9, | 明天九点要开会 |
[24:07] | let’s take it from there. | 我们就在那里开始吧 |
[24:10] | Fine. | 好 |
[24:11] | Christian, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 克里斯汀 很抱歉 不好意思 |
[24:13] | How are you doing? I mean you fought the attacker. | 你怎么样 经过和袭击者的打斗 |
[24:18] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[24:26] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[25:46] | Well, haven’t you got yourself into a fine mess? | 你真是给自己惹了不少麻烦 |
[25:51] | You ever killed a police officer before? | 你之前杀过警察没有 |
[25:56] | If he survives, and I’m betting he won’t, | 如果他活下来 但我赌他不能 |
[25:59] | he will likely spend the rest of his life | 后半辈子 |
[26:01] | drooling in an institution, | 也就只能躺在病床上流口水了 |
[26:03] | which even here in Denmark | 就算是在丹麦 |
[26:04] | will earn you a hefty stretch. | 这也够判你很长时间了 |
[26:09] | Can you talk? | 你能说话吗 |
[26:13] | When I have something to say. | 需要说的时候自然会说 |
[26:16] | So, it’s just a matter of time, then. | 那就只是时间的问题咯 |
[26:18] | Which you people never have enough of. | 你们这些人可没有足够的时间 |
[26:23] | You people? | 你们这些人 |
[26:27] | So, you know who we are? | 这么说 你知道我们是谁 |
[26:31] | – CIA. – Ahh, correct. | -中情局 -没错 |
[26:45] | You let me know when you’re ready to talk. | 等你想说话了就告诉我 |
[27:11] | Your name is Musa, right? | 你叫穆萨 对吧 |
[27:16] | I’m Joe. Do you speak English, Musa? | 我是乔 你会说英语吗 穆萨 |
[27:19] | – Yes. – Yes? | -会 -会吗 |
[27:20] | Speak up, Musa, do you speak English? | 大点声 穆萨 你会说英语吗 |
[27:22] | -Yes. – Yes. Are you scared? | -会 -好的 你害怕吗 |
[27:24] | A little. | 有点 |
[27:25] | A little? You got nothing to be scared of, | 有点 你没必要害怕 |
[27:27] | I’m just gonna ask you a couple of questions. Okay? | 我就只是问你几个问题 好吗 |
[27:29] | Musa! Look at me. Okay? | 穆萨 看着我 听到吗 |
[27:41] | You know what kind of knife this is? | 你知道这是什么刀吗 |
[27:43] | This is a knife for killing people. | 这是一把杀人的刀 |
[27:46] | It’s taken many lives. | 它夺走了许多人的性命 |
[27:47] | It has done some terrible things. | 犯下可怕的罪行 |
[27:49] | It’s cut people’s throats. Chopped their fingers off. | 切开喉咙 剁下手指 |
[27:52] | Stabbed them. | 刺穿肉体 |
[28:00] | Ever stabbed anybody, Musa? | 你捅过人吗 穆萨 |
[28:03] | You wanna hold it? | 你想要拿拿看吗 |
[28:07] | Come on, feel it. | 来 拿上试试 |
[28:11] | Musa, I want you to hold it. Pick up the knife. | 穆萨 我要你拿着它 把刀拿起来 |
[28:14] | Pick up the knife, Musa. Pick it up. | 把刀拿起来 穆萨 拿起来 |
[28:19] | Musa, I want you to pick it up, hold it. | 穆萨 我要你把刀拿起来 握住 |
[28:21] | Pick up the knife. | 把刀拿起来 |
[28:27] | I also have some pictures here | 我这里还有些照片 |
[28:30] | of the man who was killed by that knife. | 拍的是被这把刀杀害的人 |
[28:33] | You want to see them? | 你想要看看吗 |
[28:41] | Pretty gruesome, isn’t it? | 很血腥 不是吗 |
[28:43] | Ever seen anything like that before? | 之前见过这样的场景吗 |
[28:48] | I have a picture here of the man who did kill these… | 我这里还有杀害他们的凶手的照片 |
[28:52] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[29:01] | Yeah? | 讲 |
[29:03] | I think we’re done here. | 你可以停下了 |
[29:09] | Farouk Hares | 法鲁克·哈尔斯 |
[29:11] | was the proverbial invisible man. | 典型的平民百姓 |
[29:13] | Proprietor of the most reasonable | 在诺布经营 |
[29:15] | and highly regarded grocery store at Nørrebro, | 一家物美价廉的杂货店 |
[29:19] | a Danish citizen, paid his taxes, | 丹麦公民 依法缴税 |
[29:21] | faithfully sending money back to his family in Libya. | 一直坚持给在利比亚的家人寄钱 |
[29:24] | He went to the mosque once a week, nothing suspicious. | 每周去清真寺 非常虔诚 |
[29:27] | Until now. He was tortured and killed. | 直到现在 他在折磨后被杀死了 |
[29:29] | His apartment was filled with guns and explosives | 他的公寓里到处是枪支和爆炸物 |
[29:31] | and clearly he had some information Tarsi wanted. | 很显然他有塔西需要的情报 |
[29:33] | Not necessarily, | 不一定 |
[29:34] | it could be revenge for something or other. | 可能是报复或者别的原因 |
[29:36] | You know, Farouk’s grandfather might have done something | 你知道的 法鲁克的祖父可能伤害过 |
[29:38] | to Ezra’s grandfather. You know we… we never forget. | 以斯拉的祖父 这种事我们从不遗忘 |
[29:40] | True. But why torture him? | 确实 不过为什么要折磨他 |
[29:43] | Sometimes, killing is not enough. | 有时候 仅仅杀死他是不够的 |
[29:46] | There’s gotta be some pain too, you know. | 必须还要有痛苦 |
[29:48] | We all want to be on Omar’s good side, obviously. | 显然 我们都想只看到奥马尔好的那面 |
[29:52] | Among his tomatoes, we found a Scorpio machine gun, | 我们在番茄中间找到一把蝎式冲锋枪 |
[29:56] | 9.3 kilos of explosives, military grade. | 9.3公斤军用级别爆炸物 |
[29:59] | We’re gonna release the news of his murder today, | 我们会在今天公布他的死亡 |
[30:01] | obviously without mentioning the gun or the explosives. | 当然不会提及枪支或爆炸物 |
[30:05] | Any thoughts? | 有想法吗 |
[30:06] | You might wanna check out | 也许应该查一下 |
[30:07] | Prima Vegitales in Spain. | 西班牙的最大蔬菜商 |
[30:10] | Yeah, Spanish police is keeping an eye on them. | 西班牙警方正在盯着他们 |
[30:11] | Also, Ezra Tarsi was abducted. | 还有 以斯拉·塔西是被绑架的 |
[30:16] | That might just mean he wasn’t acting alone. | 也许他不是单独行动 |
[30:18] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[30:21] | You know, I think I saw two, maybe three guys, | 我觉得我看见了两个 也许三个人 |
[30:23] | they were armed, | 他们都有武器 |
[30:24] | and they didn’t help him escape, they took him. | 他们没有帮助他逃脱 而是抓住了他 |
[30:26] | He was abducted. | 他是被绑架的 |
[30:29] | Alex, what do you think? | 艾莉克斯 你怎么看 |
[30:34] | Tarzi’s father was executed by ISIS a few months ago, | 塔西的父亲几个月之前被伊斯兰国处决 |
[30:38] | so, I’d start there. | 我会从那里开始调查 |
[30:41] | You’re making too much noise, Ezra. | 你弄出太多动静了 以斯拉 |
[30:44] | We had eyes and ears on Farouk, | 我们在法鲁克身边有眼线 |
[30:47] | and he had friends who are our enemies. | 他的一些朋友是我们的敌人 |
[30:49] | Yeah, I heard you interrogated him, | 没错 我听说你审问了他 |
[30:51] | so, I know that your objective is the same as ours. | 我知道我们的目标是一样的 |
[30:54] | I know that Al-Din had your father executed. | 我知道阿尔丁处决了你的父亲 |
[30:57] | I also know that you people never give up. | 我也知道你这样的人不会轻易放弃 |
[31:00] | My guys in Tripoli never did… | 我们的黎波里的人从不放弃 |
[31:03] | and I’m guessing that you won’t either. | 所以我猜你们也不会 |
[31:05] | And I just have this feeling that you’ll find Al-Din | 我有直觉你会在阿尔丁返回利比亚 |
[31:08] | before he gets back to Libya. | 之前找到他 |
[31:09] | What I don’t want is for the Danish police | 我不想让丹麦警察 |
[31:11] | to arrest him first | 先逮捕他 |
[31:12] | because not only will they refuse to extradite, | 因为他们不但会拒绝引渡他 |
[31:15] | they’ll probably give him asylum | 他们大概会提供政治避难 |
[31:16] | and a fucking pension, no doubt. | 当然还会有笔养老金 |
[31:18] | Why don’t you do your own dirty work? | 为什么你不自己干这种脏活 |
[31:20] | Because we are bound by conventions | 因为各种协定和监督委员会 |
[31:22] | and oversight committees. | 让我们束手束脚 |
[31:24] | I have VICE, New York Times, Washington Post | VICE 纽约时报 华盛顿时报 |
[31:29] | all breathing down our necks, nosing around our business, | 全都关注着我们 打探着消息 |
[31:31] | I can’t just go around slitting throats | 我可不能随处割开别人的喉咙 |
[31:33] | and chopping off fingers. | 剁下他们的手指 |
[31:35] | The Danes don’t take too kindly to that. | 丹麦人可不太喜欢这些 |
[31:37] | Can you pass the salt, please? | 能麻烦递一下盐吗 |
[31:39] | Well, maybe in Tripoli, | 好吧 也许在的黎波里行 |
[31:41] | but not here in fairy-tale Denmark. | 但是在童话仙境丹麦不行 |
[31:44] | More importantly, you’re very, very good. | 更重要的是 你非常非常厉害 |
[31:48] | And with you, I don’t just get a blood hound. | 你不仅仅是我的猎狗 |
[31:51] | I get a pit bull too, the most worthy of cross breeds. | 还是斗牛犬 所有混种里面最珍贵的 |
[31:56] | This is personal to you. | 你假公济私 |
[31:59] | I lost five men and my job to that man. | 因为他 我失去了五个手下和我的工作 |
[32:02] | Salar Al-Din should never have been released from Guantanamo. | 萨拉·阿尔丁就不应该从关塔纳摩被释放 |
[32:04] | Admittedly, I should never have lost sight of him in Libya. | 无可否认 在利比亚我不应该跟丢他 |
[32:10] | You know, he spent 11 years inside. | 他在监狱里呆了11年 |
[32:12] | He was the model prisoner, | 他是犯人里的模范 |
[32:14] | he did everything that anybody asked of him. | 他帮助所有向他开口的人 |
[32:17] | Imagine the patience that takes. Eleven years. | 想象一下那样的耐心 整整11年 |
[32:20] | In the end, they just had to let him go. | 最终 他们还是得放他走 |
[32:23] | Took him less than two days to disappear | 一返回利比亚 他只花了不到两天 |
[32:25] | once he got back to Libya. That is why, my friend, | 就消失了 这就是为什么 |
[32:28] | you are going back to that parallel universe, | 你要到那个平行世界去 |
[32:30] | – so you can find him for me. – How do you know I can? | -以便你能找到他 -你怎么知道我能 |
[32:33] | Same reason you know you can, | 因为你知道你可以 |
[32:35] | you got a hell of a lot closer to him than we did | 你比我们更接近他 |
[32:38] | and we’re the fucking CIA, you’re a one-man band. | 我们是该死的中情局 而你只有一个人 |
[32:42] | If I find him… | 如果我找到他 |
[32:45] | you let my family go? | 你们会放我家人走吗 |
[32:49] | Do you let my family go? | 会吗 |
[32:50] | – When you find him… – Yes. | -等你找到他 -好的 |
[32:52] | – and deliver Salar Al-Din in here… -yes | -并带到这里 -好的 |
[32:53] | …then, I’ll let you and your family go. | 那么我会让你和你的家人离开 |
[33:00] | Where do you think you’ll start? | 你觉得应该从哪儿开始 |
[33:02] | If you heard my conversation with Farouk, | 如果你听到了我和法鲁克说的话 |
[33:06] | you know I was on my way to his nephew. | 你应该知道我打算去他侄子那里 |
[33:12] | He put them in orange jumpsuits, | 他让他们穿上囚服 |
[33:14] | bullet in the back of the head, | 子弹从后脑射入 |
[33:15] | decapitation of both. | 两人都是被斩首 |
[33:18] | Unless they put him in a cage and set fire to him. | 除非他们把他关进笼子放火烧他 |
[33:20] | I mean, come on. I mean, look… look at this video, look. | 拜托 看看这段视频 好好看看 |
[33:24] | I mean, even the way they shoot it, | 即使是他们开枪的方式 |
[33:26] | it’s like they are professionals, | 都像是这方面的专家 |
[33:28] | I mean the use of graphics, slow motion, | 图像的使用 慢动作镜头 |
[33:32] | even a drone shot. | 还有无人机拍摄 |
[33:38] | I need some air. | 我得去透透气 |
[33:45] | I really don’t understand how you can eat | 我真的不明白你看到那些处刑之后 |
[33:47] | after watching those executions. | 还怎么吃得下的 |
[33:50] | Just compartmentalize, that’s something Lars told me. | 就是分离开 这是拉尔斯告诉我的 |
[33:54] | How long have you known each other? | 你们认识多久了 |
[33:59] | Almost eight years. | 差不多八年了 |
[34:02] | He helped me get sober. | 他帮助我把酒戒了 |
[34:05] | We shared a love of two things: | 我们有两个共同爱好 |
[34:08] | alcohol and police work, very compatible. | 酒精和破案 我们很处得来 |
[34:11] | So, he introduced me to AA, | 所以他介绍我去了戒酒互助社 |
[34:15] | then we became partners and then… | 之后我们成了搭档 之后 |
[34:18] | then we became friends. | 之后成了朋友 |
[34:22] | He always has my back. | 他一直支持着我 |
[34:24] | – Do you know him well? – No. | -你了解他吗 -不 |
[34:33] | I’m… I’m not a vengeful person, Christian, | 我不是记仇的人 克里斯汀 |
[34:36] | I’m really not. | 我真的不是 |
[34:38] | I’ll find whoever did this, I swear. | 我发誓 我一定会找到那个人 |
[34:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:48] | Hanne, let me take you home, you need to get some sleep. | 汉妮 我送你回去吧 你需要休息 |
[34:51] | No, I’m not leaving his side. | 不 我不会离开他的 |
[34:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:57] | If you need anything, you call me. | 有任何需要的话 打电话给我 |
[34:59] | – Anything. – Thank you. | -任何事情 -谢谢 |
[35:03] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 |
[35:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:14] | I can’t hear them. Turn it up. | 我听不见 把音量调大 |
[35:17] | …I’ll come back and get you. | 我会回来找你们的 |
[35:19] | Calm down. It’s gonna be fine. | 冷静 会没事的 |
[35:23] | Don’t worry. I’ll be back. | 不要担心 我会回来的 |
[35:26] | We’ll be home soon. | 我们马上就能回家了 |
[38:42] | Farouk sent me. | 法鲁克派我来的 |
[38:49] | Do you know Al-Din? | 你知道阿尔丁吗 |
[38:52] | Al-Din? | 知道阿尔丁吗 |
[38:56] | Al-Din | 阿尔丁 |
[39:02] | Al-Din. | 阿尔丁 |
[40:34] | So, our friend Al-Din is in Brussels, huh? | 我们的朋友阿尔丁正在布鲁塞尔 是吗 |
[42:46] | Tonight’s attack in Amsterdam | 今晚在阿姆斯特丹发生的袭击 |
[42:48] | has left 15 dead and at least 20 wounded. | 已造成15人死亡 至少20人受伤 |
[42:52] | ISIS has taken responsibility for the attack | 伊斯兰国已声明对此次袭击负责 |
[42:54] | and has gone on record stating that the bomb… | 并拍摄视频说明炸弹 |
[42:58] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[42:59] | I figured you’d be interested | 我觉得你可能会有兴趣知道 |
[43:01] | to learn that Hares’ nephew just fell off | 哈尔的侄子刚刚从哥本哈根 |
[43:03] | a seven-story balcony here in Copenhagen. | 七层的阳台上摔下来 |
[43:06] | – Where? – Ishøj. | -具体在哪 -伊斯霍伊 |
[43:09] | Okay, text me the address, | 行 发给我地址 |
[43:11] | get me whatever you can find on the guy, | 尽可能的收集关于这个家伙的信息 |
[43:13] | and then call me back, okay? | 再给我回话 好吗 |
[43:21] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[43:37] | Christian. | 克里斯汀 |
[43:45] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[43:47] | Why would Wold show up for a jumper? | 为什么伍德会为个跳楼事件就露面啊 |
[43:49] | I don’t think this is your typical jumper. | 我不觉得这是你以为的普通跳楼事件 |
[43:59] | It’s a long way down. | 还真够高的 |
[44:02] | That’s Farouk Hares’ nephew. | 那是法鲁克·哈尔斯的侄子 |
[44:05] | My guess is they were both killed by the same guy; | 我猜他们都是被同一个人杀害的 |
[44:07] | Ezra Tarzi. | 以斯拉·塔西 |
[44:09] | There is going to be an investigation, | 关于拉尔斯的事情 |
[44:11] | Christian, in what happened to Lars. | 克里斯汀 会有一个调查 |
[44:12] | Both because of the gun but also because | 既因为枪的事情也因为 |
[44:14] | you didn’t help a colleague in need. | 你没有在同事有需要的时候帮助他 |
[44:15] | Oh, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[44:16] | – I’m going to have to take you off the case. – What? | -我不得不将你撤出这个案子 -什么 |
[44:19] | Omar, hold on. | 奥马尔 先别挂 |
[44:21] | Wold, you can’t do that. | 伍德 你不能这么做 |
[44:23] | Be at my office tomorrow morning at 9:00 | 明天早上九点来我办公室 |
[44:25] | – and bring your gun. – Wold. | -顺便带上你的枪 -伍德 |
[44:32] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[44:32] | Yusuf Hares rented a car | 优素福·黑尔斯前天租了辆车 |
[44:35] | the day before yesterday and then he reported it stolen. | 之后他们报警说这辆车被偷了 |
[44:38] | It was just found in Brussels a few hours ago, | 就在几小时前这辆车在布鲁塞尔被发现 |
[44:40] | burned. | 已经被烧毁了 |
[44:41] | – Brussels? – Yeah, Brussels. | -布鲁塞尔吗 -对 布鲁塞尔 |
[44:44] | You heard about the shooting, right? | 你听说枪击事件了吧 |
[44:46] | I’m coming in. | 我正在介入 |
[44:55] | Peter, I need those prints tonight. | 彼得 我今晚就要这些指纹 |
[44:57] | – All of them. – Okay. | -所有的 -好的 |
[45:40] | Ezra wants Al-Din | 以斯拉在找阿尔丁 |
[45:41] | for the murder of his father | 因为他谋杀了他的父亲 |
[45:42] | and you say Al-Din drove a rental | 接着你说阿尔丁开着租来的车 |
[45:44] | to Brussels. | 去了布鲁塞尔 |
[45:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[45:46] | Then Ezra is going to be in Brussels as well. | 那么以斯拉也会出现在布鲁塞尔 |
[45:49] | We have to go to Brussels. | 我们得去布鲁塞尔了 |
[45:51] | Should we clear this with Wold? | 是不是应该有伍德的批准 |
[45:52] | Yeah, of course. Yeah. | 对 当然 |
[45:54] | – I’ll give him a call. – Okay. | -我会给他打个电话 -好 |
[45:58] | Give me one hour. | 给我一个小时 |
[46:00] | – Um, I’ll pick you up at 10:00. – Okay. | -我十点来接你 -好的 |
[46:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[47:20] | Alex. | 艾莉克斯 |
[47:36] | Did Christian get in yet? | 克里斯汀来了吗 |
[47:37] | No, I haven’t seen him. | 没 我没看见他 |
[47:38] | Okay, if you see him, | 好吧 如果你看见他 |
[47:40] | tell him to come to my office. | 告诉他来我办公室 |
[47:45] | That’s Salar Al-Din? | 这是萨拉·阿尔丁吗 |
[47:47] | Yeah, Christian thinks | 对 克里斯汀认为 |
[47:48] | that’s the guy Ezra is after, the one who killed his father. | 他就是以斯拉跟踪的杀了他父亲的人 |
[48:01] | – Yeah. – Hi, Joe, it’s Wold. | -你好 -嗨 乔 我是伍德 |
[48:04] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[48:12] | Oh, I wouldn’t have thought so. | 我不会这么想的 |
[48:41] | You, my friend, are a Jordanian diplomat, | 你 我的朋友 是个约旦外交官 |
[48:44] | Assad Kouard. | 叫阿萨德·库尔德 |
[48:45] | There’s a passport and a driver’s license. | 这里是护照和驾照 |
[48:49] | Now, one of those cell phones you found in that apartment | 从你在那个公寓里找到的其中一个手机中 |
[48:51] | yielded a very interesting piece of information. | 得到了一条非常有趣的信息 |
[48:54] | Two incoming calls | 从阿尔梅里亚的穆斯塔法咖啡厅 |
[48:56] | from a Café Moustafa in Almeria. | 打来了两通电话 |
[48:58] | Now, the calls weren’t answered, | 那么 两通电话都没被接通 |
[49:01] | but could be a signal. | 但可能是个暗号 |
[49:02] | From Almeria? | 从阿尔梅里亚吗 |
[49:03] | There’s a ferry right to North Africa. | 那里有一条直达北非的渡船 |
[49:05] | Once he’s there, forget it! | 一旦他到了那里 一切都没戏了 |
[49:07] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你要怎么做 |
[49:08] | but I’m going to Almeria. | 但是我要去阿尔梅里亚 |
[49:09] | Here’s your ticket. | 这是你的机票 |
[49:10] | You’re booked on the first flight in the morning. | 给你预定了早上的第一班飞机 |
[49:13] | I’ll meet you at the café sometime in the afternoon. | 下午找个时候我会在咖啡馆和你碰头 |
[49:17] | Can I see my family? | 我能见我的家人吗 |
[49:18] | When you’re done. | 当你完成任务的时候 |
[49:19] | That’s when I’ll see mine. | 那也会是我见我家人的时候 |
[49:20] | Do you have any children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[49:22] | Close the door on the way out. | 出去的时候顺便关门 |
[49:23] | Do you have any children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[49:37] | Hey, Hanne, everything okay? | 喂 汉妮 一切都好吗 |
[49:41] | No. He’s gone, Christian. | 不 他去世了 克里斯汀 |
[49:45] | – 20 minutes ago. – Oh, my God. | -就在二十分钟之前 -我的天啊 |
[49:50] | I’m so sorry, Hanne. | 我真的很遗憾 汉妮 |
[49:52] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[49:54] | No, no, I’m gonna be okay. | 不用 我会没事的 |
[49:55] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我快要吐了 |
[49:57] | Hanne, we’ll get through this, | 汉妮 我们会挺过去的 |
[49:59] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[49:59] | I’ll, uh… I’ll call you tomorrow. Okay? | 我明天给你打电话 好吗 |
[50:04] | What the hell is going on? | 你到底怎么了 |
[50:34] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[50:42] | We loved… we loved each other so… so much. | 我们如此的深爱彼此 |
[50:48] | What? | 什么 |
[50:49] | I was so in love with him. | 我深爱着他 |
[50:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[50:57] | With Lars. | 我爱拉尔斯 |
[51:01] | No. | 不 |
[51:03] | – No. – He really loved me. | -不是吧 -他真的很爱我 |
[51:05] | No. | 怎么会 |
[51:08] | It was not just an affair. It’s not what you think. | 这不仅仅是场外遇 不是你想的那样 |
[51:10] | We were really in love with each other. | 我们是真心相爱 |
[51:12] | We wanted a family together. | 我们想要一个家 |
[51:14] | And he was going to leave Hanne. | 他已经打算离开汉妮了 |
[51:16] | – No. – Yes. | -不是的 -是的 |
[51:17] | Hanne is sick. | 汉妮病了 |
[51:18] | I know,he was gonna leave… | 我知道 他要离开 |
[51:19] | – But he was gonna leave her. – She is sick. | -但是他要离开她了 -她病了 |
[51:20] | He was gonna leave her. | 他打算离开她了 |
[51:21] | No. Shut it. Shut up, shut up. | 不 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[51:23] | – He was gonna leave… – He is dead! | -他要离开 -他死了 |
[51:38] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[51:57] | This is pointless. Let’s get help from Copenhagen. | 这毫无意义 向哥本哈根请求增援吧 |
[52:18] | And as of this morning, I’m no longer on the case. | 从今早开始 我不再参与这个案子了 |
[52:22] | I’m under investigation. | 我正在接受调查中 |
[52:25] | I can get help. | 我可以请求援助 |
[52:26] | Yeah, if we need it. | 如果我们需要的话 |
[52:28] | – We need it, Christian. – Yeah. | -当然需要 克里斯汀 -是的 |
[52:32] | I would have known if Lars was having an affair, | 如果拉尔斯有外遇的话我早该知道的 |
[52:35] | if he was leaving Hanne, | 如果他想离开汉妮 |
[52:36] | he would have told me. | 他应该告诉我的 |
[52:38] | He would have. | 他本应如此的 |
[52:41] | -Okay. – Here we go. | -好吧 -又来了 |
[52:44] | Hey. Hashish? | 嗨 要大麻吗 |
[53:43] | Enough therapy? | 爽够了吗 |
[54:05] | – It’s Omar. – Put it on speaker. | -奥马尔打来的 -开免提 |
[54:09] | – Hello. – Hey, it’s Omar. | -喂 -嘿 我是奥马尔 |
[54:10] | I had this facial recognition program running | 我运行了人脸识别程序 |
[54:14] | hoping to pick up Ezra. | 希望可以找到以斯拉 |
[54:15] | It’s tapping into the CCTV system in Copenhagen. | 正在接入哥本哈根的监控系统 |
[54:19] | And guess what? I just found him. | 猜猜怎么着 我找到他了 |
[54:21] | Getting on a flight to Almeria | 他正准备从斯楚普机场 |
[54:23] | from Kastrup Airport | 飞去阿尔梅里亚 |
[54:26] | and the flight is SAS and it departs at 07:40. | 是北欧航空的航班 七点四十起飞 |
[54:28] | And by the way, he cut off his hair and beard. | 对了 他还剃光了头发和胡子 |
[54:30] | Thanks, Omar. | 谢了 奥马尔 |
[54:33] | Find the airport. | 去机场 |
[54:38] | Passport. | 护照 |
[54:40] | Hey, I need two tickets to the south of Spain, | 嘿 我要两张去西班牙南部的机票 |
[54:44] | – as soon as possible. – Yeah. | -越快越好 -好的 |
[54:47] | I’ve got a direct flight to Almeria, tomorrow morning at 6:00. | 有个明天早上六点直飞阿尔梅里亚的航班 |
[54:51] | Uh, no, um,what about Malaga? | 不行 那去马拉加的呢 |
[54:54] | Yes, I’ve got a departure to Malaga at 2:00 this afternoon. | 有的 今天下午两点去马拉加的航班 |
[54:57] | – Perfect. – Hi, it’s Alex. | -很好 -嗨 我是艾莉克斯 |
[54:59] | Alex, hey, you have to call Wold. | 艾莉克斯 你得打电话给伍德 |
[55:00] | Why would an ISIS terrorist | 为什么一个伊斯兰国恐怖分子 |
[55:02] | escape to Almeria? | 要逃到阿尔梅里亚去 |
[55:03] | Probably to catch the ferry to Melilla. | 可能是要赶上去梅利利亚的渡船 |
[55:06] | – Where is Melilla? – It’s in Morocco. | -梅利利亚在哪啊 -在摩洛哥 |
[55:09] | You know, once he’s in North Africa, he’d be safe. | 一旦他到达北非 他就安全了 |
[55:12] | Right, okay, got it. | 对 好的 知道了 |
[55:18] | We are police, both of us, and we have guns. | 我们两是警察 我们有配枪 |
[55:20] | I need your license and your export documents | 我需要你们的许可和出境文件 |
[55:22] | – to the EFP, please. – Sure, I understand. | -递交至EFP -当然 我明白 |
[55:24] | Do you have any forms we can fill out? | 有什么表格可以填吗 |
[55:25] | You need to apply three days ahead and… | 你需要提前三天申请 |
[55:27] | I don’t have three days, what do we do? | 我们没有三天的时间该怎么办 |
[55:29] | You wanna catch your plane, I’ll need you gun, sir. | 你要赶飞机就需要交出你的枪 |
[55:31] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在跟我开玩笑嘛 |
[55:32] | Forget it, it’s Brussels. | 算了 毕竟是去布鲁塞尔 |
[55:35] | – Thank you, ma’am. – There you go. | -谢谢 女士 -给你 |
[55:38] | – Have a safe flight. – Thanks. | -祝你一路顺风 -谢谢 |
[56:08] | Whatever happened, it’s not gonna bring Lars back. | 不管发生什么 拉尔斯已经死了 |
[56:13] | Hanna is a widow in a wheelchair, but you… | 汉娜是个坐轮椅的寡妇 但你 |
[56:16] | you’ll move on, you’ll find someone else, | 你会走出来的 找到另一个人 |
[56:18] | you’ll forget about him. | 你会忘记他的 |
[56:19] | You’re such a fucking asshole. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[56:22] | – What? – Here! | -什么 -拿着 |
[57:18] | Oh. | 哦 天哪 |
[57:33] | Just because someone called from there | 就算有人在这里打过电话 |
[57:35] | doesn’t mean that Al-Din will show up. | 也并不意味着阿尔丁会在这出现 |
[57:38] | Well, that’s for you to find out, isn’t it? | 这就是你需要查清楚的 对吧 |
[57:44] | I better go check the ferry. | 我得去检查下码头 |
[58:18] | Don’t you just love these | 你不喜欢这些 |
[58:20] | Mickey Mouse airport rentals. | 米老鼠机场租赁服务吗 |
[58:29] | Do you want me to drive? You haven’t slept for days. | 要我开吗 你已经好几天没睡了 |
[58:32] | – Neither have you. – No, but I’m not pregnant. | – 你也没睡过 -但我没有怀孕 |
[58:37] | I’m fine. | 我能行 |
[58:49] | Couple of years ago I asked Lars if he’d met someone else. | 几年前我问拉尔斯有没有遇到其他人 |
[58:53] | We were together for three years. | 我们在一起三年了 |
[58:54] | Suddenly, he was so happy. | 他突然变得高兴起来 |
[58:57] | Started working out, | 开始锻炼身体 |
[59:00] | got a gym membership, he even went twice. | 办了健身房的会员卡 甚至还去了两次 |
[59:05] | He said he’d never cheat on Hanne. | 他说他永远不会欺骗汉妮 |
[59:08] | – Well, he lied to you. – Yeah. Yes, he did. | -然而 他骗了你 -是啊 |
[59:19] | There’s that sign again. | 又是那个标志 |
[59:26] | Of course. | 没错 |
[59:30] | I bet Al-Din is smuggling guns and explosives | 我敢肯定阿尔丁正通过船运 |
[59:33] | to Almeria by boat. | 往阿尔梅里亚私运枪支炸药 |
[59:36] | Then he hides them in tomato crates, | 他把它们藏在装番茄的箱子里 |
[59:38] | loaded onto trucks like that one. | 像那样装上卡车 |
[59:40] | And that means he’s got boats | 也就是说他有船 |
[59:43] | going back and forth from Morocco, Libya, | 在摩洛哥和利比亚之间来回 |
[59:45] | God knows where. | 或者其他地方 |
[59:48] | He’s getting on a boat to go home. | 他要上船回家了 |
[1:01:05] | Mustafa. | 穆斯塔法 |
[1:01:45] | – Al-Din? – Salah Al-Din. | -阿尔丁 -萨拉·阿尔丁 |
[1:03:44] | – Hey, is that Al-Din? – You gotta be kidding me. | -嘿 是阿尔丁吗 -真的假的 |
[1:03:50] | Yeah. All right, let’s follow him. | 是 很好 我们跟着他 |
[1:04:57] | Here we go. | 他们下来了 |
[1:05:16] | What’s going on? | 他在干嘛 |
[1:05:23] | It’s a distraction. | 这是在吸引注意 |
[1:05:34] | – What’s that guy doing? – Follow him. | -那家伙要干嘛 -跟着他 |
[1:05:36] | I’ll keep an eye on Al-Din. | 我会盯住阿尔丁 |
[1:17:05] | Christian? | 克里斯汀吗 |
[1:17:07] | Can you hear me? Yeah. | 能听见吗 可以 |
[1:17:09] | Did you get Al-Din? | 你逮到阿尔丁了吗 |
[1:17:11] | Yeah. | 逮到了 |
[1:17:12] | Yeah, but he’s wounded. | 是的 但他受伤了 |
[1:17:14] | What about you? | 你没事吧 |
[1:17:15] | I’m fine. What do we do now? | 没事 现在怎么办 |
[1:17:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:17:22] | Spanish police? | 直接交给西班牙警察吗 |
[1:17:23] | And forget about Ezra Tarzi? | 不管以思拉·塔西吗 |
[1:17:25] | No! | 不 |
[1:17:26] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:17:28] | Look up. You see that big Dura sign? | 抬头 看到那个大杜拉标志了吗 |
[1:17:34] | – Yeah, I can see it. – That’s where I am. | -是的 我能看到 -我就在这 |
[1:17:37] | Okay, I’m coming. | 好的 我过来了 |
[1:17:54] | – Yeah, it’s Wold. – Wold, it’s Alex. | -我是伍德 -伍德 我是艾莉克斯 |
[1:17:58] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[1:18:01] | – What do you want? – I’m in Almeria | -你想要什么 -我在阿尔梅里亚 |
[1:18:02] | with a wounded Al-Din. The ISIS leader. | 带着一个伊斯兰国受伤领导人阿尔丁 |
[1:18:07] | I know who Al-Din is. | 我知道阿尔丁是谁 |
[1:18:09] | What the hell are you doing in Almeria? | 你在阿尔梅里亚干什么 |
[1:18:12] | I’m here with Christian Toft, | 我跟克里斯汀·托夫在一起 |
[1:18:13] | We tracked Ezra Tarzi down here. | 我们跟踪以思拉·塔西到这 |
[1:18:15] | They’re on a rooftop with a big neon sign. | 他们在一个有巨大的霓虹灯标志的屋顶上 |
[1:18:18] | It says Dura on it. | 上面写着杜拉 |
[1:18:21] | Okay. Don’t do anything. | 可以 什么都不要做 |
[1:18:24] | Don’t contact the police, I’ll be in touch. | 先别通知警察 我会联系你的 |
[1:18:29] | Fucking hell. | 该死 |
[1:18:38] | – Yes? – Hi, Joe. | -喂 -嗨 乔 |
[1:18:40] | – It’s Wold – Mm-hm. | -我是伍德 -嗯 |
[1:18:43] | My people have Al-Din. | AI-Din在我的人手里 |
[1:18:48] | Will you just excuse me for one moment. | 请稍等一下 |
[1:18:52] | Are you kidding me? | 你没搞错吧 |
[1:18:53] | Because I happen to have your Ezra Tarzi right here, | 正好你要的以思拉·塔西在我这 |
[1:18:56] | so how do you feel about a little horse trade? | 所以不如我们来做一笔交易 |
[1:19:01] | So, where are your people? | 那你的人在哪 |
[1:19:03] | Dura? | 杜拉吗 |
[1:19:05] | Uh-hm. | 嗯 |
[1:19:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:19:16] | I’m afraid you’re going to have to give me that knife now. | 恐怕你现在得把那把刀给我了 |
[1:19:21] | Hand it over. Why? | 交出来 为什么 |
[1:19:25] | Just give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[1:19:28] | Christian? | 克里斯汀 |
[1:19:30] | He says not to call the local police. | 他说不要报警 |
[1:19:32] | He’s going to call me back, though. | 他会给我回电话的 |
[1:19:34] | I’m trying to get to you, | 我试图往你那里去 |
[1:19:35] | but it’s just teeming with people here. | 但这里人山人海 |
[1:19:45] | – Detective Christian Toft? – Joe Martin? | -克里斯汀·托夫警探吗 -乔·马丁吗 |
[1:19:49] | Correct. | 是我 |
[1:19:51] | Wold told me about your little deal. | 伍德告诉了我你的小交易 |
[1:19:52] | Good You got Tarzi? | 很好 你带塔西了吗 |
[1:19:54] | I certainly do. Bring him in. | 当然 把他带进来 |
[1:19:59] | Whoa, whoa. | 哇 哇 |
[1:20:02] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[1:20:04] | Tarzi, move away. | 塔西 走开 |
[1:20:07] | – Call an ambulance. – Move away. | -快叫救护车 -离他远点 |
[1:20:10] | He lives and I get my family back. | 他还活着 我要救我的亲人 |
[1:20:14] | Move the fuck away. | 快他妈的走开 |
[1:20:16] | Shoot me. | 开枪打我 |
[1:20:26] | Hey, easy now. | 嘿 冷静点 |
[1:20:31] | Hey, hold on, hold on. | 嘿 等等 等等 |
[1:20:32] | This deal’s off, Al-Din’s dead, | 交易结束了 AI-Din死了 |
[1:20:34] | Ezra’s coming with me. | 以斯拉要跟我走 |
[1:20:35] | Oh, no, he’s not. | 哦 不 不行 |
[1:20:37] | I’m the CIA, and this man has a lot more work | 我是中情局的 这个人用处很大 |
[1:20:40] | he can do for us. | 他可以为我们所用 |
[1:20:41] | I don’t give a fuck who you are. | 我他妈才不在乎你是谁 |
[1:20:43] | He killed my partner, he is coming back to Denmark. | 他杀了我的搭档 他要回丹麦 |
[1:20:45] | Detective, it’s rare to find this kind of talent, | 警探 这样的人才很难得 |
[1:20:48] | it’s personal to him, he’s avenging his father | 这是他的私事 他在为他父亲报仇 |
[1:20:51] | and I have him on a leash. | 并且我能控制住他 |
[1:20:52] | You can’t buy that kind of commitment. | 你没有那种义务 |
[1:20:54] | Nothing works like vengeance, and this man | 没有什么比复仇更有吸引力了 |
[1:20:57] | has plenty of vengeance left in him. | 而且他还有很多仇要报 |
[1:21:06] | Oh, Christ. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:21:11] | You feel good avenging your lover? | 为你的爱人报仇感觉如何 |
[1:21:15] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:21:17] | We’re Americans, we read your emails. | 我们是美国人 我们浏览你们的邮件 |
[1:21:37] | Hey. Let me take this. | 嘿 枪给我吧 |
[1:21:44] | I do feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[1:21:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |