Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

娃娃脸(Dollface)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 娃娃脸(Dollface)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Ooh, ooh, alright, alright ♪好啦 好啦♪
[00:06] Come on, come on, everybody wake up ♪来吧 来吧 都给我醒醒♪
[00:09] Ooh, ooh, alright, alright… ♪行吧 行吧♪
[00:12] I finally go for a job and get professionally ghosted. 我终于找到份工作 还对其充满渴望
[00:16] Ring, asshole! 响啊 破烂玩意
[00:19] Ring for me with this new job! 来个录用通知吧
[00:20] Alright, alright… ♪行吧 行吧♪
[00:22] Ring-a-ling! 叮铃铃
[00:24] Sorry, had to. 抱歉 没忍住
[00:26] Well, I’m thrilled my emotional turmoil is funny to you. 很高兴我的烦心事能带给你快乐
[00:29] I finally decided to follow my dumb dreams. 好不容易决定要追我愚蠢的梦
[00:31] The least you could do is be supportive. 好歹给点支持吧
[00:33] I am! 当然支持
[00:35] That’s why I’m here to pick up the ladies. 所以我才来接走女士们
[00:38] Their time with you has come to an end. 她们不用再陪着你了
[00:40] The who what now? 你说谁
[00:54] Good to see you, Madam Secretary. 很荣幸见到您 部长
[00:56] Madame Secretary? 部长
[00:58] Secretary of Defense Mechanisms. 防御机制部部长
[01:01] This team here has been providing you 她们团队全天候
[01:03] with round-the-clock emotional protection. 为你提供情感保护
[01:06] They’ve been protecting me this whole time? 她们一直在保护我
[01:08] How do I not know about that? 我怎么不知道
[01:10] That’s why they call us the, uh, Secret Service, ma’am. 秘密行动就是这样 女士
[01:12] We’ve been working 24/7 我们全天候为您保驾护航
[01:14] to keep your expectations low, 降低您的预期
[01:16] guard your heart, deflect with humor, 保护您的心灵 用幽默转移您的注意力
[01:19] and absolutely never let any hope get too high 防止您产生过高的期望
[01:21] in a way that will result in harm to you. 进而使您免受伤害
[01:23] Well, that all sounds extremely useful. You’re leaving? 听着还挺有用 你们现在要走吗
[01:26] Well, you don’t need them anymore! 你不再需要她们了
[01:28] You are now one of those people who puts themselves out there, 你现在都敢外出闯荡
[01:32] – takes risks, goes for things. – I guess… – 满怀追求了 – 我觉得
[01:36] Let’s roll, ladies! 收队 女士们
[01:37] Wait, if you all go, 等等 要是你们都走了
[01:39] then I’m on my own! I won’t make it! 那我只能孤军奋战了 那可不行
[01:43] Be careful out there. 多加保重
[01:59] Okay. Grand opening checklist. 开业庆典筹备检查
[02:01] Booze and barware. 酒和酒具
[02:02] – Check and check. – Band? – 准备完毕 – 乐队
[02:04] Uh, still working on that. 还在找
[02:05] – Bartenders and bouncers? – Both hired. – 调酒师和保镖 – 找好了
[02:08] Okay, what about stuff with me and you? 好的 那我们的私事呢
[02:09] Haven’t gotten there on the list yet. 清单上应该没写吧
[02:11] It’s alphabetical, so I’m still on B. 清单有特定顺序 还到那呢
[02:14] Listen. 听我说
[02:15] I need to know where we stand. Where you stand. 我得知道我们的状况 还有你的态度
[02:18] I know. I just… 我知道 只是
[02:20] can’t think straight right now, okay? 我现在脑子不太清醒 好吗
[02:22] I mean, can we just get through the opening 我们能先办完开业庆典
[02:24] and then deal with us, please? 再来好好谈谈呢 拜托
[02:26] Fine. I need to go get more toilet paper anyway. 没事 我先去准备点卫生纸
[02:28] You know, for what it’s worth, 不管怎么说
[02:29] three ladies rooms was not the best idea. 装三间女厕的麻烦事还不少
[02:36] Holy shit! This is incredible. 天哪 这里太棒了
[02:39] I think I found a way to get us to Greece on our birthdays. 我想我们应该能去希腊过生日了
[02:42] Our birthdays are this weekend. 周末就是我们的生日了
[02:44] You said there were no flights, so I said let’s move on. 你说没有航班 我就说先算了
[02:47] And I smiled, but didn’t listen. 然后我冲你微笑 但没听你说的
[02:49] I reached out to an old contact from my PR days. 我联系到以前做公关时的老熟人
[02:51] She’s a travel guru. She’ll get us there. 她是位旅游达人 或许能帮我们
[02:53] Women, get over here and get excited about this bar for women! 女士们 快进来 为这女性酒吧欢呼吧
[02:57] – Holy shit. – This is gorgeous! – 我的天哪 – 华丽到爆
[03:01] I am freaking out for you! 真是惊艳到我了
[03:03] Welcome to the Gi Spot. 欢迎来到欢潮点
[03:04] Hard to find, but once you do, it’s a real good time. 虽然难找 但一旦找到 便难以自拔
[03:07] Are those tiny bowls of free hair ties? 小碗里放的是免费头绳吗
[03:10] This place is the promised land. 这里简直就是伊甸乐土
[03:12] I hope other people like it as much as you guys do 希望其他人也能如此喜欢这里
[03:14] because I am so nervous right now. 我现在紧张得要死
[03:16] Like, how do people do this? 有办法缓解吗
[03:17] Well, maybe I can help with that. 也许我能帮上忙
[03:18] Look, I feel horrible for fucking up 真是抱歉 你的乐队嘉宾
[03:20] your whole musical guest situation. 我没能给你请来
[03:22] So, to make it up to you, I talked to someone at the LA Reporter, 作为补偿 我跟洛杉矶媒体的人说好
[03:25] and she’s gonna interview you 给你们做采访
[03:26] guys and cover the opening for their hot list. 顺便刊登到头条
[03:28] Oh my god, are you serious? 天哪 真的吗
[03:30] Oh my god. Oh my god. 天哪 天哪
[03:32] Delphine replied to the follow-up email Madison insisted I write! 达芙妮回了那封麦迪逊硬要我写的询问邮件
[03:35] I told you being proactive works! 早跟你说要主动出击
[03:37] Wait, did it work? 是好消息吗
[03:38] I’m seeing “Thrilled” and 我看有写”很高兴”以及
[03:39] “Jump on a call to talk about start dates.” “稍后电话联系再详谈”
[03:41] I can’t believe this! 太意外了
[03:43] This was for the opening, but what the hell? 这本是为开业准备的 但不管了
[03:45] – This is a big deal. – Yes! – 这可得庆祝下 – 没错
[03:49] – Jules, how do you feel? – Good! – 朱尔斯 感觉如何 – 很好
[03:51] Like, really, really good! 好得不能再好了
[03:53] Wait, what if I ask Fender and the band he’s touring with 等等 要不我邀请芬德的乐队
[03:55] to be your music act for the opening? 来开业庆典上表演
[03:57] I mean, yeah, that would be amazing. 可以 那样也好
[03:59] Do you think he’d do it? 他愿意来吗
[04:00] I think he would if he was my boyfriend. 他要是我男友 应该会吧
[04:02] Uh, cheers to that. 那就举杯庆祝吧
[04:04] Wait, did you say fucking boyfriend? 等等 你是说想跟他处对象
[04:06] I think I did. 好像是
[04:08] I don’t know. I think I’ve been 我不知道 可是
[04:09] beating around the Australian bush for too long. 我跟他暧昧好久了
[04:12] He’s great, and-and-and… 他很棒 而且
[04:13] – I actually wanna go for it. – Look at you, going for stuff. – 我真想追求他 – 瞧瞧你 真积极啊
[04:16] – That’s what she does these days. – I’m gonna text him. – 她最近都这样 – 我要给他发消息
[04:19] – I wanna win Liam back! – Okay, we need more champagne. – 我想挽回利亚姆 – 再来瓶香槟吧
[04:21] The other day, I was watching the auto-generated montage 那天 我的手机自动轮播
[04:24] of all the pictures of us on my phone, and it just hit me. 我们以前的照片 我突然意识到
[04:27] I want him back. 我需要他
[04:28] What do I keep saying about pro-activity? 还记得我说过要主动吗
[04:29] You need to reach out to him and tell him how you feel. 你得去找他 向他表明心意
[04:31] With all due respect, that idea stinks. 恕我直言 那样不好
[04:33] I need to do something big and dramatic. 我要做件大事 越隆重越好
[04:36] Oh fuck. Speaking of big and dramatic, 不好 说到大事
[04:39] I just realized if I quit, I have to tell Celeste. 我才想到辞职前我得告诉塞莱斯特
[04:53] You said you wanted to talk, so… 你不是说要找我谈谈吗
[04:56] do you want to… talk? 那你倒是说啊
[04:58] Yes. Um… 没错
[05:01] I do. 我有话要说
[05:03] I just wanted to say… 我想说
[05:06] Thank you so much for everything– 感谢您努力栽培…
[05:08] You’re quitting? 你要辞职
[05:10] I kinda had a whole speech planned out. 我还有很多辞职感言没说呢
[05:12] – Okay, do your speech. – It’s been… – 那你继续 – 很高兴
[05:14] amazing working for you, Celeste… 这些年与你共事 塞莱斯特
[05:15] – So much for my legacy, I guess. 你应该更关心工资吧
[05:17] Okay, I’m just gonna skip to the main part you actually need to hear. 算了 我还是长话短说吧
[05:20] You pushing me to take this promotion 你给我升职 逼我全身心
[05:23] and to really care? 投入这职位
[05:24] It’s what ended up helping me find something else 最终帮我找到自己真正
[05:27] I care about a lot. 想做的事情
[05:29] So, even though it’s not your company, 尽管我将离开你的公司
[05:31] that will always have started with you. 但这都是你的功劳
[05:34] Okay. 好吧
[05:35] And as long as you’re not leaving 只要你离职后别去
[05:36] to start yet another fucking women’s lifestyle brand, 创立新的女性品牌就行
[05:40] – which you’re not, are you? – No. – 你不会吧 – 不会
[05:41] Then, I am genuinely happy for you. 我真替你高兴
[05:44] Honestly, you seem happy. 你看起来很高兴
[05:46] It’s almost scarier than what I was expecting. 高兴到让我有点害怕了
[05:48] Well, my divorce got finalized today, 今天我的离婚案正式落幕
[05:50] so I guess I’m just having a moment. 所以我才会这么开心吧
[05:52] Wow, congratulations. 恭喜你啦
[05:54] I’m ready for some silence. 我该过些清净日子了
[05:55] I’ve just been screaming for the past year or so. 这一年来我都不得安宁
[05:59] I’m headed out tomorrow to a silent meditation retreat. 明天我就去参加冥想静修
[06:01] No phones, no talking. 远离手机 远离人群
[06:03] Just the Maldives. 在马尔达夫放松
[06:05] And you can sneak in wine if you pay the right people. 而且花点钱 找对人 就能带酒过去
[06:08] Well, um… 好吧…
[06:10] – Thanks again for everything. – Okay. – 真的很谢谢你 – 不客气
[06:18] Did you… want a hug? 要不我们…拥抱一下
[06:20] – Not really. – Great, thank you for that. – 不用了 – 谢谢理解
[06:24] G’day, Jules, it’s the guy you call Fender. 朱尔斯 我是芬德
[06:27] Congrats on the new job. And I’m in for the opening. 祝贺你找到新工作 开业庆典我会去的
[06:29] So, uh, can’t wait to see you. 真想赶快跟你见面
[06:35] Delphine, hi! I’m so excited. 达芙妮 你终于打来了
[06:41] What? 你说什么
[06:45] Okay, so what does that mean? 什么意思
[06:49] The budget? 公司预算不够
[06:54] So, like a few months or… 那是要个把月 还是…
[07:00] Wow, longer than. Okay. 还要很久啊…
[07:05] Yeah, I’m sorry, too. 我也很抱歉
[07:10] Yeah, thanks. 好 谢谢
[07:21] Morning, superstar! 早啊 大明星
[07:23] I got you a congratulatory 我排了好久的队
[07:24] latte from that place with the long fucking line. 专门给你买杯咖啡来庆祝
[07:27] The job fell through. 新工作告吹了
[07:29] Something about budget and the higher-ups 公司预算比较紧张
[07:31] in the department questioning if I have the right experience. 部门领导也质疑我的履历
[07:33] I found out last night after I quit. 昨天辞职后 晚上我才知道
[07:36] Oh my god, Jules. I am so sorry. 天哪 朱尔斯 那可真糟糕
[07:42] Did you sleep in that? 你穿着裙子的
[07:44] – I didn’t sleep. – We can fix this. – 我压根没睡 – 会有办法的
[07:47] First, we create counterpoints. 首先我们得反客为主
[07:49] Then, we reach out to other modern art museums in LA. 我们可以去找洛杉矶其他的艺术博物馆
[07:52] – CAMLA is just one of the many options… – Madison. – 别在他们这棵树上吊死 – 麦迪逊
[07:54] Madison, stop. Okay? 让我静静 好吗
[07:57] There’s nothing we can do about this. 现在已经于事无补了
[07:59] So what, you just want to sit here and feel miserable? 那你准备躺在沙发上自怨自艾吗
[08:01] Well, that’s better than trying to control things 总比眼看事情很糟糕
[08:03] and making myself miserable that way. Yeah. 还偏要去掌控局面要好
[08:05] And that’s what I do? 我经常那样吗
[08:07] If I didn’t push the museum to give me an answer, 如果我没催促他们给我答复
[08:10] I would still have my old job right now. 我现在至少还有份工作
[08:12] A job that you don’t even want. That you never wanted. 但这工作你根本不喜欢
[08:17] Okay, well, I’m not gonna sit here and feel like this is my fault. 反正我肯定不会干坐着 怪罪自己
[08:19] I have to get to my travel guru meeting. 我得去找我的旅游达人
[08:22] I didn’t mean it was… 我不是说…
[08:26] 欢送朱尔斯 我们有缘再”煎”
[08:27] I don’t subscribe to the pun aesthetic, 虽然我不喜欢双关
[08:29] but I…I do appreciate your sign. 但你这牌子做得不错
[08:31] I appreciate your chef selection. 我你挑的厨师也不错
[08:36] We’re texting already. 我们聊上了
[08:38] – Jules still isn’t here yet? – No. – 朱尔斯还没来 – 对
[08:40] No, she’s bailing on her own goodbye lunch, 她连送别宴都不来了
[08:42] which is honestly a very me move. 这也太自大了
[08:44] Okay, so I’m planning a grand gesture to try and win Liam back. 我想放点大招 挽回利亚姆
[08:47] Here’s the choices. Ready? 想听听你们的意见
[08:49] “A,” Float the idea of a threesome. 一 来场三人行
[08:51] “B,” Make him his favorite dessert. 二 给他做最喜欢的甜点
[08:53] Or “C,” Send him a Cameo by Kelly Clarkson. 第三个 送他凯莉·克莱森的专辑
[08:56] Mm, this is so hard 好难选哦
[08:58] because they’re all equally so bad. 貌似都不是什么好主意
[09:00] I don’t hate the Clarkson one. 第三个主意其实还好
[09:01] Okay. 好的
[09:03] Well, the time has come. I’m off. 时间已到 我得走了
[09:06] Ready for the world to shut the fuck up. 终于能让自己六根清净了
[09:08] What’s the occasion? 这是在作甚
[09:09] Oh, Jules’ goodbye lunch. 给朱尔斯的送别宴
[09:11] Well, there’ll be some big shoes to fill around here. 看来还是得找个靠谱的人
[09:17] I’m not paying for that! 费用自理
[09:20] So, are you gonna go out for the job? 你想去争取这份工作吗
[09:22] Campaign to be the next right hand? 当她的左膀右臂
[09:23] Celeste is gonna pick who Celeste wants, 塞莱斯特只选她看重的人
[09:26] and I have to stop trying to force her 她定不会如我所愿
[09:28] to notice me the way that I want her to. 注意到我的存在
[09:29] Plus, I need to focus all my energy 而且我要把心思都放在
[09:32] on the one person who’s noticed me all along. Liam. 一直关注我的利亚姆身上
[09:36] Oh my god. I… 天哪
[09:38] I still have his key. 我还有他家钥匙
[09:40] What do you think his building’s policy is 你觉得他家楼里
[09:42] on releasing doves inside? 能用飞鸽传书吗
[09:48] Did Celeste leave yet? 塞莱斯特走了吗
[09:49] I have to tell her that I un-quit. 我得告诉她我不走了
[09:51] That’s like trying to unhookup with someone. 这就跟分手一样
[09:52] It can’t really be done. I’ve tried it. 我试过 没用的
[09:54] She’s gone, Jules. Turned her phone off, too. 她走了 还把手机关了
[09:56] Gone? She can’t be gone! 走了 这怎么行
[09:59] God, what am I thinking? I can’t be a go-getter. I have to… 天哪 我在想什么 真不该心急 我得
[10:02] to go get her! 赶紧去追她
[10:04] Run, you flaky bitch! 跑起来 小贱人
[10:09] Eleanor, you look exactly the same. 埃莉诺 你还是老样子
[10:11] You have not changed at all. 一点都没变
[10:13] Well, I bought some new earrings. 我买了对新耳环
[10:15] That’s pretty much it. They’re jade. 也没买别的 都是翡翠耳环
[10:18] They’re beautiful. 很漂亮
[10:19] So, what’s up? 找我有事吗
[10:21] I’m really hoping you can help me. 我想请你帮忙
[10:23] I am desperate to get to 我非常想去希腊
[10:24] Greece with my best friend for our 30th birthdays. 跟好朋友共同庆祝三十岁生日
[10:26] Oh, Greece is magical. 希腊是个梦幻国度
[10:29] I had a one-night stand there that lasted two years. 我在那里有过两年的露水姻缘
[10:32] Her name was Soledad. 她叫索莱达
[10:37] Yeah, so all the flights are sold out, 现在机票都订满了
[10:39] but I knew you always had ways of getting people places. 但我知道你总会有办法的
[10:41] You know, like little inside track, 你可以找内部人员
[10:43] little back-door emergency-type situations. 让我走走后门 通融通融
[10:46] I can’t do Greece. How about Moscow? 希腊真没辙 去莫斯科怎么样
[10:49] Guy chartered a plane for his two Komodo dragons. 有人为他的两只科摩多巨蜥包了架飞机
[10:53] They’ll be in cages! At least, I think so. 它们会关在笼子里 应该是
[10:56] It has to be Greece. It has to be. 我就去希腊 说什么都要去
[10:59] No, it doesn’t. You can go anywhere you want. 真没戏 你可以去其它地方
[11:01] No, I can’t. 不行
[11:03] Now, I remember you. 我想起来了
[11:05] You’re the one who hasn’t changed. 你真是个老顽固
[11:08] You need to let go of your itinerary, 行程可以灵活点
[11:12] go somewhere else. 去别的地方吧
[11:14] I don’t understand. 我不理解
[11:16] I mean, you have to make things happen. 不管去什么地方
[11:18] You have to have a plan or else you’re never gonna get anywhere. 你得事先计划好 不然哪里都去不成
[11:20] We all wind up going to the same place at the end anyway. 反正最后我们都会在某个地方会合
[11:24] Dead? 天堂吗
[11:25] Florida! 佛罗里达
[11:32] My dad was an immigrant. 我爸爸是移民
[11:33] He owned a bunch of liquor stores, 他开了很多酒吧
[11:35] and then from there, he ended up 直到最后都还是个
[11:37] – opening the bar. – Wow. So, were you two close? – 酒吧老板 – 你们彼此亲近吗
[11:39] No. He was a bit of a dick. 不 他有点混蛋
[11:42] Uh, maybe don’t write “Dick” Though. My mom will give me shit. 别把”混蛋”写上去 我妈会骂死我的
[11:45] Fuck. Can you not write “Shit” Either? 抱歉 “骂死我”也别写了吧
[11:48] What about you, Stella? Did you come up through hospitality? 你呢 斯特拉 这一路还顺利吗
[11:51] Uh, no, actually. 并不顺利
[11:53] I was in corporate finance before this, so… 我之前在做金融管理 所以…
[11:55] How long did you do that? 你干了多久
[11:56] Twoish… days? I mean, you know, three, 两天 说是三天也行
[11:59] if you count the one where you fill out all the paperwork. 算上入职报到那天的话
[12:01] I just decided it wasn’t the right fit. 我觉得金融业不适合我
[12:03] You know, which is something 我去沃顿上学前
[12:04] I thought I wanted when I was at Wharton. 还对这行业充满期待
[12:05] Uh, what year did you graduate there? 你是哪年毕业的
[12:07] Well, you know, I technically still have a year left. 严格来说还要一年才毕业
[12:11] But, um… just trying to figure out 但是… 我还在考虑
[12:14] if I’m gonna finish it yet, so… 要不要继续读完 所以…
[12:17] I see. 明白
[12:18] And before business school? 在上学之前呢
[12:20] Uh, little bit of a lot. 挺不稳定的
[12:23] Yeah. You know, I was kind of hopping, 我不是很安分的人
[12:26] um, hopping from one thing to another for a while. 隔段时间就会跳槽
[12:29] Not that I do that, but… 我本不想那样 但是…
[12:31] Well, now that you’ve landed here, 既然你来到这里
[12:32] do you think this new venture will be the thing you stick with? 你觉得这次能坚持下去吗
[12:35] Oh yeah. No, definitely. 当然 肯定能
[12:38] Yes. 是的
[12:39] Definitely, I mean… 当然能
[12:41] We’re in it. 我们会全力以赴
[12:51] Okay. 好吧
[12:54] This is gonna be so romantic… 这肯定会很浪漫
[13:01] No one can resist. 没人顶得住
[13:07] Yes, I do love you, too. Okay. 是的 我也爱你
[13:09] I’m sorry, but no. 对不起 但这不行
[13:11] I refuse to watch Real Housewives with you. 我不想跟你看《贵妇的真实生活》
[13:13] God, you are so stubborn! 你怎么这么固执呢
[13:15] He’s with a girl? 有别的女孩
[13:17] God, hold on, hold on. Something’s going on. 天哪 等等 等等 出了点事
[13:20] No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no… 不 不 不…
[13:32] Uh, Kelly, I gotta call you back. 凯莉 我稍后打给你
[13:34] Oh my god, your cousin Kelly. 原来是你表妹凯莉
[13:38] Tell her I said hi. 代我向她问好
[13:43] Celeste? Celeste! 塞莱斯特 塞莱斯特
[13:45] Flight PF210 to Singapore 飞往马尔代夫 经停新加坡的
[13:47] continuing to the Maldives is now boarding. PF210航班现在开始登机
[13:48] Celeste, wait! 塞莱斯特 等等
[14:00] What-what are you doing here? 你怎么在这里
[14:02] You’ve made so much progress. Don’t do this. 你都付出了这么多努力 别这样
[14:05] – Don’t un-quit. – I have to. – 别放弃 – 我没办法
[14:08] This isn’t some stupid vision board, okay? This is my life. 这跟愿景板是两码事 好吗 这是我的生活
[14:10] Exactly. This is your life. 确实 这就是你的生活
[14:13] So, don’t panic and settle. Don’t move backwards. 放轻松 冷静点 别让步
[14:16] I don’t know if I can live like this. I’m not Madison. 我不知能否继续这样生活 我不是麦迪逊
[14:19] You don’t have to be Madison, but you can’t be me either. 你不必成为麦迪逊 也不必成为我
[14:22] I’m the old you. You have to keep moving forward. 我就是原来的你 你得向前看
[14:25] You have to let me go, please. 你得让我走
[14:55] Your hands, my hands ♪你我携手♪
[14:57] They get us into trouble ♪直面麻烦♪
[15:00] What we doing? You should be… ♪现在有何打算♪
[15:02] I’m so damn proud of her. 我真为她骄傲
[15:05] But it’s hard to keep something so bright in the dark… ♪黑暗难掩光辉♪
[15:14] So, I’m sorry about the whole 真的很抱歉
[15:16] banana-cream-breaking-and-entering thing. 我不该弄洒香蕉奶油 私闯民宅
[15:22] – What’s wrong? – You have a little… – 怎么了 – 你脸上…
[15:26] I should probably go. 我该走了
[15:29] Izzy, wait. 伊兹 等等
[15:31] You obviously came here for a reason. 你来肯定有事找我
[15:34] I want to know what that is. 我想知道是什么
[15:42] I’m sorry that I pushed you away. 对不起 我不该抛下你
[15:45] It was just so hard for me to believe that you loved me 我只是不敢相信你会这么爱我
[15:47] when I didn’t even love me. 有时我都讨厌自己
[15:50] But, I’m trying really hard not to be my own worst enemy anymore, 但我现在要努力战胜自我
[15:54] and I would like another chance with you. 我们能重新来过吗
[15:58] And trust me, I know that… 相信我 我知道
[16:00] I’m a lot, 我有些过分
[16:02] but I also finally know that I’m enough. 但我明白平凡的自己也挺好
[16:08] Do I still have frosting on my face? 我脸上还有糖霜吗
[16:11] No. 没有
[16:13] That’s awesome. 那就好
[16:26] Oh. Yeah, you still got something in your hair. 不过 你的头发里还有一点
[16:35] 旅游达人埃莉诺 机票已售罄
[16:48] Fuck you, vision board. 破烂愿景板
[16:57] We know what we want ♪我们清楚内心所想♪
[16:59] We know where we are ♪我们知道自身位置♪
[17:01] We know what we wanna do ♪我们知道想做何事♪
[17:04] We know what we need ♪我们明白心中所念♪
[17:06] We know where we’re from ♪我们清楚自家背景♪
[17:08] We know where we gonna go ♪我们知道去向何处♪
[17:11] We want your attention, we want your attention ♪我们想要你的关注 我们想要你的关注♪
[17:15] We want more attention! ♪我们想要更多关注♪
[17:17] Hey! Hey! You! ♪你的关注♪
[17:21] Hey! Hey! You… ♪你的关注♪
[17:23] Shit! Shit! Fuck! Fuck! 糟糕 糟糕 该死
[17:25] Hey! Hey! ♪你的关注♪
[17:40] I like turning heads, breaking necks ♪我喜欢回头 脖子扭到也没关系♪
[17:43] I arrived fashionably on time for your big night. 我闪亮出席你的开业庆典啦
[17:46] Jules, she named drinks after us. 朱尔斯 她这里有我们的同名酒水哦
[17:49] I’m currently drinking a Fizzy Izzy. 我现在喝的是伊兹气泡酒
[17:52] A Fizzy Izzy? 伊兹气泡酒
[17:53] Can I recommend a Moscow Jules? 想尝尝”莫斯科的朱尔斯”吗
[17:56] Oh my god! 我的天哪
[17:59] Mm! Ooh, she’s strong. 这杯酒好烈
[18:01] Hell yeah, she is. 当然了
[18:02] Ooh, um, so before Madison gets here, 趁麦迪逊没来 我先说件事
[18:05] she texted me last night that she couldn’t make Greece happen. 昨晚她给我发短信说没法去希腊
[18:07] And I know she’s really upset, 她肯定很失望
[18:09] so I’m doing a little surprise 所以等这边结束后
[18:10] birthday thing at my house for her after this. 我在家里给她准备了生日惊喜
[18:12] Ooh, I love an after-party vibe. 我喜欢加场派对
[18:14] I stayed up all last night planning it, 我昨晚连夜准备的
[18:15] and I really think she’s gonna love it. 我想她应该会很喜欢
[18:17] Hi! 我来了
[18:19] Stel, there is a full-on line outside. 小拉 外面大排长龙
[18:22] People are annoyed in a way that is very, very exciting for you. 大家都很激动 这都多亏了你
[18:25] – Is this the cocktail menu? – Yes. – 这是鸡尾酒菜单 – 对
[18:28] Oh my god. An espresso Mad-tini? 天哪 我要咖啡麦天尼
[18:31] I mean, would it be your signature drink 就算里面没有咖啡因
[18:33] if there wasn’t caffeine in it? 你还会一直喝它吗
[18:34] I’m gonna cry. 那岂不是更好
[18:37] I’m gonna go say hi to Liv. 我去和利维打声招呼
[18:43] I’m sorry Greece didn’t work out. 很遗憾没能去希腊
[18:45] No, I’m sorry. You know, sometimes I push too hard. 该道歉的是我 你知道 有时我太着急了
[18:48] So, your guru couldn’t help you? 你的旅游达人没帮你吗
[18:50] She did help, actually. So did you. 她其实有帮我 像你一样
[18:52] Well, you helped me, too. 你也帮了我
[18:54] No matter what happens with this CAMLA thing, 无论被博物馆拒绝后会怎样
[18:56] it was the right move to move on from all my old stuff. 我都应该放下过去 展望未来
[18:58] Well, not all of it. 但也别忘旧情
[19:01] Alright. I have your espresso Mad-tini. 您点的咖啡麦天尼
[19:06] You did good, Stella. 你真棒 斯特拉
[19:14] Yeah, she’s a pretty romantic lady, 她真的非常浪漫
[19:16] aren’t you, schmoop? 对吗 小笨蛋
[19:18] Yes. He gets me, 没错 他懂我
[19:20] – and now he’s got me. – We’re so happy for you guys. – 深得我心 – 很高兴看到你们复合
[19:23] We don’t even mind hearing the word schmoop. 我们甚至不介意听到”小笨蛋”这个词
[19:25] That’s how happy we are. 看看我们有多高兴
[19:28] Ooh, Sky and Q just got here. Let’s go tell them the news. 斯凯和Q来了 得告诉他们这个好消息
[19:31] – Hi! – Oh. Um, will you go tell them? – 嗨 – 要不你去告诉他们
[19:32] I want you to walk away, so I can talk about you. 你去的话 我就能和她们聊聊你了
[19:34] Oh. Okay. 没问题
[19:38] Wait, actually, I wanna tell them, too. 等等 其实我也想亲自告诉他们
[19:47] – Oh! My god. – I heard this party needs – 吓死我了 – 听说有个派对
[19:50] – some musical entertainment. – It’s you! – 需要音乐表演 – 你来啦
[19:53] And not just me. 不止是我
[19:54] – This is Josh, Sarah, Dave– Phantogram. – Oh shit. – 这是幻光乐队的乔什 萨拉 戴夫 – 天哪
[19:57] Wait, wait, are you guys actually going to play? 等等 你们要上台表演吗
[20:00] – Is that okay? – We don’t have to. – 可以吗 – 我们也可以走人
[20:01] No, please! Please, yes. I’ll help you set up. 别 请留步 我去帮你们安排
[20:05] So, I don’t know who you are, but I’m very impressed. 虽然我不认识你 但我记住你了
[20:07] This is Fender, and, uh, me, too. 他是芬德 我的男朋友
[20:09] Well, I can’t take all the credit for getting them to play. 我不能把功劳都揽在自己身上
[20:13] I heard Fender was trying to help you out, 我听说芬德想帮你
[20:15] and I knew I owed you all a favor. 我也知道欠你人情
[20:20] Hi, Jules. 你好 朱尔斯
[20:22] Can we talk for a minute? 我们能聊聊吗
[20:24] It’s okay if you don’t want to though. 如果你不愿意也没关系
[20:26] Sure. 好
[20:29] Lots of reunions happening tonight. 今晚真是欢聚多多啊
[20:33] – Glad to be back. – I’m glad you’re back. – 很高兴再见到你 – 我也是
[20:35] Thank you for doing this. 谢谢你能帮我
[20:38] Jules, can I ask you something? 朱尔斯 我能问你件事吗
[20:41] Is that a tiny ball of complimentary hair ties? 那一小团是免费发带吗
[20:43] Yes. Yes, it is. 是的 没错
[20:46] I know I’m not the target demo, 我知道这是女性专属酒吧
[20:47] but I think this is my favorite bar. 但这恐怕是我最喜欢的酒吧
[20:49] I just need to say that 请听我说
[20:51] I know I haven’t exactly been ready to do… 我之前还没有准备好
[20:54] this. Um… you? 接受你
[20:56] You haven’t been ready to do me. Got it. 你还没准备好和我上床 我懂
[20:58] But, I am now. 但现在不一样
[21:00] Um, I put that other thing to bed. 我做好准备了
[21:02] Now, the word “Bed” Is in the mix. 是我想的那个意思吗
[21:04] I’m attempting to be serious! 我都尽量严肃了
[21:05] Okay, good. I’m… 好吧 没问题
[21:07] So, does this mean that we’re finally gonna leave 那就是说今晚庆典结束后
[21:09] an evening together together? 我们可以共度良宵呢
[21:14] Well, no. I still have to leave without you, 抱歉 今晚我不能和你一起
[21:16] but it’s Madison’s birthday, 麦迪逊今天生日
[21:18] so it’s a very different situation this time. 我们这次要特殊处理
[21:20] Oh yeah? Why is it different? 是吗 怎么个特殊法
[21:23] Did you know this place has three bathrooms? 你知道这里有三个卫生间吗
[21:31] Anyway, yeah. So, I decided to start my own label 我现在打算开始创立自己的公司
[21:34] to compete with my dad, of course. 当然 是为了跟我爸爸较劲
[21:36] And, wow, do I know how you feel. It’s so hard. 现在我懂你的感受了 打拼事业真难
[21:39] Good for you. Your dad’s a lot. 这样很好 你爸爸是有点过分
[21:42] Look, I don’t expect you to totally forgive me, 我知道你无法彻底原谅我
[21:44] but I just wanted to say I was sorry. 但我真心想和你道歉
[21:46] Well, thank you. I’m about to turn 30, 谢谢 眼看就要奔三了
[21:49] and I just wanna have a clean slate. 我真心想有个全新的开始
[21:51] Literally. I set my vision board on fire. 真的 我一把火烧了那块愿景板
[21:59] Celeste had this sent to the office 塞莱斯特把这东西从马尔代夫
[22:01] from the Maldives for you. 寄到办公室来给你
[22:03] The package slip said it cost $4,700 to overnight it. 包裹贴条是次日达 运费4700美元
[22:06] So, open it! 快打开吧
[22:15] With silence comes clarity. 静默之下 神智清醒
[22:17] It’s always been you. Be my right hand? 心想还是你 愿意成为我的助手吗
[22:20] Oh my god… 天哪
[22:23] I can’t believe this! 这是真的吗
[22:25] – You deserve this, babe. – Oh my god! -你值得的 宝贝 – 天啊
[22:31] Hey. Can we talk? 能聊聊吗
[22:32] Yeah. 行啊
[22:36] 弗兰克·吉纳特拉 鸡尾酒吧
[22:38] Turns out, this idea of yours was a pretty good one. 看来你的主意确实很棒
[22:41] People love it. 大受好评
[22:43] I know. We did it. 我知道 我们成功了
[22:50] So, you know 话说 你知道
[22:52] that I’m crazy about you and Bruno, okay? 我很爱你和布鲁诺吧
[22:56] And I was just torn before 我之前犹豫不决
[22:59] because I was worried about hurting him 担心我们的事没处理好
[23:00] if things didn’t work out between us. 可能会伤害到他
[23:04] – That’s why I said from the beginning 所以我当初就说
[23:06] that we shouldn’t involve Bruno 如果你没准备好
[23:07] if you weren’t ready. 就不该牵扯到布鲁诺
[23:09] I know, but I wanted to dive in with you because that’s what I do. 我知道 但我是真想和你一起 我保证
[23:12] Okay? You know, and I realized in the interview today 明白吗 今天采访时我才意识到
[23:15] that I may do that a lot. 我真离不开你
[23:20] So, I think I just really have to push myself… 所以 我可能真需要推自己一把
[23:25] to commit. 做出决定
[23:27] So, what does that mean? 你这话到底什么意思
[23:28] – It means that I don’t have to worry about hurting Bruno 意思是如果我决定留下陪你
[23:32] if I just decide I’m not going anywhere. 布鲁诺就不会伤心了
[23:36] And that’s what I’ve decided. 而这就是我的决定
[23:41] – I’m glad you made that decision. 谢谢你愿意做这个决定
[23:45] But, 但是
[23:47] I have to make one, too. 我也得做个决定
[23:49] For me and for my son. 为我自己 也为我儿子
[23:53] Listen, I’m so proud of the business we’ve built. 我很高兴能跟你共同打拼事业
[23:57] And I wanna stay partners and do it together. I do. 我还想继续跟你合作经营下去 真的
[24:01] But… 不过
[24:03] I can’t do… 你我之间
[24:06] me and you anymore. 恐怕很难继续了
[24:10] Okay… 好吧
[24:12] But I want to make this work. 但我会努力去维系的
[24:19] I don’t wanna be a challenge 我不想成为你的负担
[24:20] you have to push yourself to live up to. 强迫你自己去成全我自己
[24:24] That’s not what I want. 我不想这样
[24:30] Sound check. Mic one, mic two. 音响检查 一 二 三
[24:31] – The band is starting. – Hm. -乐队要开始表演了 – 嗯
[24:35] – We shouldn’t miss it. – Okay. – 可不能错过了 – 对
[24:37] Check one, two, three. Check one, two, three. 测试 一 二 三 测试 一 二 三
[24:43] Hey, everybody, we’re Phantogram! 大家好 我们是幻光乐队
[24:45] Welcome to the Gi Spot! 欢迎来到欢潮点酒吧
[24:56] Hi! 来啦
[25:03] Celeste asked me to be her new right hand. 塞莱斯特让我做她的助手
[25:05] Izzy, that’s incredible! 这太棒了 伊兹
[25:07] No one deserves it more than you. 这份工作非你莫属
[25:09] We are so happy for you. 真为你开心
[25:11] Hide the sun ♪遮天蔽日♪
[25:16] I will leave your face out of my mind ♪忘记你的容颜♪
[25:23] You should save your eyes ♪闭上眼睛♪
[25:26] – You okay? – Yeah. Yeah, it’s fine. -你还好吗 – 没事 我很好
[25:29] A thousand voices howling in my head ♪各种声音萦绕♪
[25:47] Speak in tongues ♪呢喃细语♪
[25:53] I don’t even recognize your face ♪恍如擦肩路人♪
[26:00] Tell me all the ways to stay away ♪只能渐行渐远♪
[26:21] What are we doing in your garage? 我们来你家车库干嘛
[26:23] Birthday surprise. 生日惊喜
[26:24] Oh, you got me a car? 你要送我辆车
[26:25] Just wait for it. 等着瞧吧
[26:27] Are a bunch of people about to jump out and yell “Surprise” At me? 会有一堆人跳出来 冲我大喊”惊喜”吗
[26:29] Because I need to emotionally prepare for that. 若真是这样 我得有个心理准备
[26:32] Not quite. 不是啦
[26:41] Oh my god. 天哪
[26:43] It’s Greece. 是希腊
[26:45] Whoa, Jules. 天哪 朱尔斯
[26:47] You did this? 这是你做的
[26:49] Like, with a computer? 用电脑弄的吗
[26:50] Okay, those museum people don’t know what they’re talking about. 好吧 博物馆那些人真是有眼不识泰山
[26:53] Happy birthday, Madison. 生日快乐 麦迪逊
[26:55] Figured you should get at least one thing you wanted by 30. 你的30岁至少该得到一样想要的东西
[26:58] I already had. 现在有了
[27:02] Holy shit, Santorini? 我去 圣托里尼岛
[27:05] Let’s party in Greece! 在希腊狂欢吧
[27:07] I’ll be there for you ♪我会在你身旁♪
[27:08] Oh, I said I got enough love for two ♪我有足够的爱与你分享♪
[27:13] You’ll never be alone, I’ll be there for you ♪你永远不会孤单 我会伴你左右♪
[27:24] When it’s Friday night and the drink don’t work the same ♪周五狂欢夜 烈酒无法解千愁♪
[27:28] You’re alone with yourself and there’s no one else to blame ♪你孤身一人 原因应从自身寻♪
[27:32] When you still can’t feel the rhythm of your heart ♪心跳的律动你若无法感受♪
[27:36] And you see your spirit fading in the dark ♪亲眼看着灵魂消逝在黑夜♪
[27:40] Oh, I’ll be there ♪我会在你身旁♪
[27:44] When you need a little love, I got a little love to share ♪若你需要爱 我会与你分享♪
[27:48] Yeah, I’m gonna, I’m gonna, I’m gonna come through ♪我会随时随地奔赴向你♪
[27:52] You’ll never be alone, I’ll be there for you ♪你永远不会孤单 我会伴你左右♪
[27:55] I’ll be there, I’ll be there for you ♪别担心 你始终有我♪
[27:59] I’ll be there, I’ll be there for you ♪别担心 你始终有我♪
[28:02] I’ll be there for you ♪我会在你身旁♪
[28:03] Oh, I said I got enough love for two ♪我有足够的爱与你分享♪
[28:07] You’ll never be alone, I’ll be there for you… ♪你永远不会孤身一人 我会永远在此守护你♪
娃娃脸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 娃娃脸(Dollface)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 末日巡逻队(Doom Patrol)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

娃娃脸(Dollface)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme