Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

娃娃脸(Dollface)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 娃娃脸(Dollface)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] I want nothing ♪什么都不要♪
[00:15] I want it all now ♪什么都想要♪
[00:18] I’ve got a dirty mouth ♪我爱说脏话♪
[00:21] I’m not gonna wash it out ♪没打算改掉♪
[00:24] I’ve got baggage ♪我的行李箱♪
[00:26] 洛杉矶 现代艺术 博物馆
[00:27] It’s got big wheels ♪滚轮超级大♪
[00:29] 洛杉矶现代艺术博物馆 高级总监 达芙妮·杨
[00:30] I got a little dog ♪我有只小狗♪
[00:32] Biting at my heels ♪总咬我脚跟♪
[00:35] It’s like calm down. 要冷静
[00:38] Not gonna make your dreams come true ♪美梦没法成真♪
[00:41] Don’t touch me ♪别碰我♪
[00:44] Don’t even look at me ♪别看我♪
[00:46] Is she going into Celeste’s office? 她要去塞莱斯特的办公室吗
[00:47] I’ve got laser beams ♪我的大眼睛♪
[00:50] Coming out my eyes ♪能发射激光♪
[00:52] Do you still really ♪难道你真要♪
[00:55] Wanna mess with me? ♪自找麻烦吗♪
[00:57] Don’t look at me like that. I need to do this. 别这么看着我 这事我非做不可
[00:59] Mess with me? ♪你敢惹我吗♪
[01:05] This is Delphine Young. 我是达芙妮·杨
[01:07] Hi! Hello. You answered. 嗨 你好 你居然接了
[01:09] Yeah, that’s how the phone works. Who is this? 对啊 电话不就是要接吗 怎么称呼
[01:12] Right, sorry. Um, 也是 不好意思
[01:14] this is Jules Wiley. We met at the… 我是朱尔斯·威利 我们见过…
[01:16] The Wellness Summit. 健康峰会吧
[01:17] The tech nerd at heart. I remember. 那位科技迷 我记得你
[01:20] You do? Um, amazing 是吗 太好了
[01:22] because I remember you and your exhibit very well. 你本人和展览我都印象深刻
[01:25] I even recommended it to a stranger on the street recently, 我最近见人推荐你的展览
[01:28] and I hate strangers, so high praise. 我不想跟路人有交集 但我没忍住
[01:32] Anyway, uh, I’ve given it a lot of thought, 总之 我想了很久
[01:35] and I would really love to come in for an interview 我真的很想来面试
[01:37] if that’s still on the table. 如果还招人的话
[01:38] Sure. I’m running to a meeting now, 可以 但我现在要去开会
[01:41] and I’m off to London for a pop-up exhibit, 我要去伦敦参加立体艺术展览
[01:44] but I’ll be back in a month, 一个月之后才回来
[01:45] and we can get something on the books. 到时候我们再约面试
[01:46] Next month? 下个月吗
[01:50] Look, I know this sounds crazy, but I’m turning 30 next week, 这话听着有些滑稽 但我下周就三十岁了
[01:53] and I’m finally ready to go after what I want, 我现在非常清楚自己的追求
[01:56] and that is this job. 就是这份工作
[02:00] Alright. I have a dinner, 好吧 今天我有个晚餐
[02:02] but I can meet you afterwards. 但晚餐过后我有时间
[02:04] Soho Warehouse 9 PM. Tell them you’re my guest. 仓库区SOHO 晚上九点 说是我邀请你的
[02:07] They’re mean to nonmembers. 他们对非会员很刻薄
[02:18] Is there no privacy here? 我就不能有隐私吗
[02:21] No. We live in a glass house. 当然没有 到处是玻璃
[02:22] Yeah, and there’s an emergency situation that needs your attention. 没错 而且有紧急状况需要你去处理
[02:25] – What? – Well, we can’t talk here. Obviously. – 什么 – 在这里说显然不合适
[02:28] Come on. I know where. 走吧 我知道去哪里说
[02:31] What is happening, besides My Little Pony 怎么了 别和我说是小马驹
[02:33] taking a dump in the conference room? 在会议室里便便了
[02:34] She took a shit on my week. 她害我这周都不好过
[02:36] Celeste decided to reach our mom audience. 塞莱斯特决定走近妈妈群体
[02:38] She wants to do a Children’s Woöm Gift Guide, 她需要一份乌姆儿童礼物指南
[02:41] so I’m fielding products for it. 我就在找产品
[02:42] But, the amount of princess stuff I’ve been sent is truly haunting. 但我给小公主们送的礼物多得数不清
[02:46] What year is it? 都什么年代了
[02:47] Did they not come up with better ways to traumatize children yet? 他们折磨小朋友的法子能再新颖些吗
[02:49] More like once-upon-a-time’s up. 很久很久以前就这样了
[02:51] I wrote my senior thesis on why stories like this 我的毕业论文就是探讨
[02:54] reinforce problematic stereotypes. 童话故事如何加重刻板印象
[02:56] Sexism, racism, ableism. 引发性别 种族 体能歧视
[02:58] Pretty much all the isms are an issue. 这些现象都是有问题的
[03:00] I mean, that mermaid gave up her literal voice 就是 小美人鱼居然为了跟那位
[03:02] for a vagina and legs to try and hook up with that guy 生日当天喝醉后从他爸船上落水的男人约会
[03:05] who got drunk and fell off his dad’s boat on his birthday. 放弃自己美妙歌喉 换取阴道和双腿
[03:07] Like, that is just a no for me. 我死都不会那样
[03:10] – I would never give up my voice for my legs. 姐才不会用声音换双腿
[03:12] Okay, is this a TED Talk? 你们在演讲呢
[03:14] Which I’m down for, 演讲我喜欢听
[03:16] but I thought you said there was a problem. 但不是说有紧急情况吗
[03:17] We have tea about where Izzy is. 我们打听到伊兹的下落了
[03:19] And the tea is hot. It’s, like, scalding. 新鲜出炉 超级劲爆
[03:22] It’s burn your insides. 会让人心急如焚
[03:24] Izzy is with Alison J. 伊兹和艾莉森J在一起
[03:26] What? 什么
[03:28] No. Izzy is on a post-breakup solo wine weekend. 不可能 伊兹周末还在为分手买醉呢
[03:31] Aw, sis, you’ve been lied to. 姐妹 你也被骗了
[03:34] We sensed something shady was going down at the Wellness Summit, 我们在健康峰会上就察觉到苗头了
[03:37] so we’ve been keeping our 所以这几周
[03:38] ears to the ground for the past few weeks. 我们都盯着呢
[03:39] After the 25th microaggression in a row, 被人变着法羞辱25次后
[03:42] one of the assistants at the Alisons had just, like, had it. 艾莉森公司的某个助理实在不能忍了
[03:44] So, we met with her, and then two sips into her dirty martini… 我们就去找她 她喝了两口浑浊型马提尼
[03:47] Told us that damn ugly truth. 就把事情全抖出来了
[03:52] Once upon a time, there was a king named Colin 很久很久以前 有个叫科林的国王
[03:55] and a queen named Celeste, 以及叫塞莱斯特的王后
[03:56] who had a nasty fucking divorce 得知国王出轨
[03:58] when the king cheated on the queen 跟你的好姐妹厮混
[03:59] by fucking your best friend. 王后愤怒提出离婚
[04:01] Anyway… 不过
[04:03] Like, seriously, Madison is so pretty. Continue. 麦迪逊确实美丽 你继续
[04:06] The king really wanted the castle in Malibu, 国王想要独占马里布的城堡
[04:08] but the Queen wouldn’t budge, since he had betrayed her. 但王后不肯 因为是国王背叛在先
[04:13] So now, the king is coming after her heart. 现在 国王以牙还牙
[04:17] He’s accusing her of lying about how much 他指控王后谎报
[04:19] the Kingdom of Woöm is worth 乌姆王国的财力
[04:20] and is willing to do whatever it takes 不惜代价寻找证据
[04:22] to prove it and take the queen down. 企图扳倒王后
[04:26] The king has even enlisted the help 国王甚至搬来救兵
[04:27] of the queen’s former royal court, the Alisons, 王后曾经的下属 艾莉森姐妹
[04:30] by promising them a handsome prize. 他承诺事成后大赏她们
[04:33] He’s offered them Series B funding for their company 并为她们的公司提供B轮融资
[04:35] in exchange for damaging financial info from Woöm. 以此窃取乌姆王国不实的财政信息
[04:40] But because they had already left the kingdom, 已经离开乌姆王国的艾莉森姐妹
[04:42] the Alisons had to lure Princess Izzy 只好去诱惑小公主伊兹
[04:44] to their chic boutique hotel in the woods. 到他们森林中的豪华酒店去
[04:53] Now, they’ve trapped Princess Izzy under their spell. 现在他们给伊兹公主送去糖衣炮弹
[04:56] They’re offering her a job, but really, 表面上是给她份工作
[04:58] they’re just after her work computer with documents 但其实是想要她公司电脑上的文件
[05:01] to stab Queen Celeste in the back… 让塞莱斯特王后吃瘪
[05:05] So they can live happily ever after 这样她们就能过上幸福生活
[05:07] on a therapist’s couch because these people are messy. 成为心理医生的常客 因为她们都是怪人
[05:13] Whoa, that is a lot to unpack. 信息量好大
[05:17] Okay, I’ve unpacked it, and it’s very bad! 好吧 我懂了 事情很严重
[05:40] Sorry, is this annoying? 抱歉 吵到你了吗
[05:42] Yes. 当然
[05:44] Well, it’s the bar’s grand opening party guest list. 这是酒吧开业庆典的来宾名单
[05:46] So, yellow is family and friends, 黄色是亲友
[05:49] pink are for the influencers, and blue is… 粉色是网红 蓝色呢
[05:52] Well, literally just two guys from my internship 是我之前实习时的两个同事
[05:54] – that I wanna see how well I’m doing. – Naturally. – 我想让他们眼红一下 – 没毛病
[05:58] It’s Liv. 利维打的
[06:01] Hey. 喂
[06:02] Yeah. 对
[06:04] Okay. 好
[06:07] Yeah. 嗯
[06:08] Sure. 当然
[06:10] I hear you. 懂了
[06:12] Yeah. 好的
[06:18] Stella Cole, you re-pop that top and start talking. 斯特拉·科尔 笔帽盖上 老实交代
[06:22] What is going on with you and Liv? 你和利维怎么了
[06:24] – It’s nothing. – Really? – 没什么 – 真的
[06:26] Because you asked to work from my place today, 你说今天要来我家工作
[06:27] and that phone call had all the syllables of a very depressing haiku. 你刚打电话总嗯嗯啊啊的 明显是不开心
[06:30] She is just working on the inspection, 她在忙着安全检查
[06:32] and I am dealing with the party. 我要处理开业的事
[06:35] Also, there was this weird potential breakup thing 当然 我们可能要莫名其妙地谈分手
[06:37] that I really don’t wanna talk about. 这事我真不想再提
[06:39] – Are you sure? – Yes. – 你确定吗 – 当然
[06:40] I just want to focus on the opening 我只想办好开业庆典
[06:42] and everything I need to get done. 处理其他该做的事
[06:43] Speaking of which, did Ruby come through 话说 露比答应带乐队
[06:45] with a band to play at the party? 来庆典演出了吗
[06:49] What’s wrong with Ruby? 你跟露比又怎么了
[06:50] Nothing, besides the fact that she’s someone 没事 只是我这辈子
[06:52] I’ll never speak to again for the rest of my life. 都不想再搭理她罢了
[06:54] Okay, well, that’s gonna be a long-ass flight to Australia. 那你的澳洲之行可就糟糕了
[06:58] The tour isn’t happening. 巡演没戏了
[06:59] I put all of my career eggs 我就等着她
[07:01] in Ruby’s basket, and she fucking scrambled them. 让我事业起步 结果全被她搞砸了
[07:03] Not all of your eggs. 也不是全部吧
[07:04] I mean, what about Lotus Dragon Bebe, right? 还有莲花龙贝贝呢
[07:07] I remember you telling me something about 我记得你跟我说过
[07:08] some live show she’s doing with a princess. 她要去和某位公主做直播呢
[07:10] Introducing one erotic dancer to one royal investor 把脱衣舞女介绍给皇家客户
[07:12] does not a PR career make, Stella. 并不能助推我的公关事业 斯特拉
[07:15] So, does Jules know about this Ruby thing? 朱尔斯知道你们的事情了吗
[07:16] I’ve picked up my phone a million times this weekend to text her, 我这周多次想拿起手机把这事告诉她
[07:19] but I just feel like such an idiot. 但我觉得这样下不了台
[07:21] I don’t know what I’m gonna say the next time I see her. 我都不知下次见她要说什么
[07:23] Uh, hello? 有人吗
[07:25] Well, looks like we’re all about to find out. 看来你马上就要知道了
[07:28] Guys! I have to tell you something! 姐妹们 我有事情要说
[07:37] We should probably talk. 我们得聊聊
[07:38] We should, but that is not why I busted in dramatically. 是的 但我匆忙赶来是有其他事
[07:41] Oh, right, you did just do that. What’s wrong? 好吧 你每次都会冲进来 怎么了
[07:43] Izzy’s in trouble. 伊兹出事了
[07:45] I’m very winded. 我喘不上气了
[07:51] I think I’m in a Colin-related rage blackout, 我觉得我快按捺不住
[07:53] so I’m struggling to process. 对科林的怒火了
[07:55] And I already tried calling her, like, 55 times 我来的路上给她打了55次电话
[07:57] on the way over here and she’s not answering. 她根本不接
[07:59] Okay, maybe Izzy thinks that you’re calling her from work 她可能以为你要叫她回公司
[08:01] or with Celeste or something? 或者是塞莱斯特找她吧
[08:03] I mean, we can try from my phone. 要不用我打给她试试
[08:04] Oh! Good idea. 好主意
[08:05] ‘Cause you’re less of a friend and more of a deity to Izzy. 因为比起朋友 你更像是她的女神
[08:07] She would never not answer for you. 她绝对会接你电话
[08:09] Yeah, put it on speaker. 开免提吧
[08:12] – Hey. – Izzy? – 喂 – 伊兹吗
[08:14] Are you okay? I’m with Jules and Madison. 你没事吧 我和朱尔斯 麦迪逊在一起
[08:17] Sorry, it’s not a great time. 抱歉 我现在不太方便
[08:19] Okay, Izzy, listen, 伊兹 听我说
[08:20] you have to leave those girls and come home. 离那些人远点 赶紧回家
[08:22] Stella, they’re offering me a job. 斯特拉 她们要给我介绍工作呢
[08:25] No, Izzy, they can’t be trusted, okay? 不 伊兹 别信她们
[08:27] They’re using you. I mean, they don’t actually care about you. 她们在利用你 并不是真的在乎你
[08:30] Oh ’cause, like, who would actually care about me, 你想说有人真正在乎我
[08:32] – right? – What? – 对吧 – 什么
[08:34] No. No, that’s not what I meant at all. 我不是那个意思
[08:37] Izzy, this is not like you. What’s wrong? 伊兹 这可不像你 到底怎么回事
[08:40] Whatever. I gotta go. 算了 我要挂了
[08:45] Did Izzy… 伊兹她
[08:47] just hang up… 刚才挂了
[08:49] on Stella? 斯特拉的电话
[08:50] This feels crazy. Are we in the upside down? 这下糟了 她整个人都不对劲
[08:53] Yeah, she did. Something is wrong. 没错 肯定出事了
[08:55] Something is very, very wrong. 事情非常严重
[09:00] Sorry about that. 不好意思
[09:02] running a little late this morning dealing with some shit. 早上要处理点破事耽误了
[09:05] No worries, lady. I’m just très pleased 没事 姐妹 我特别高兴
[09:08] we have some more time to chat. How’d you sleep? 能跟你多聊聊天 睡得还好吗
[09:10] Well, after receiving very upsetting news about my boss, 听说我老板骇人的丑闻
[09:13] and then lying to all my best friends, 欺骗我的好姐妹后
[09:15] I would say I got a solid six to eight minutes. 我只睡了六到八分钟
[09:16] The Alisons just thought you should know what Celeste did. 艾莉森姐妹觉得你该知道塞莱斯特的丑恶
[09:20] I mean, they point blank told her when they left Woöm 她们离职时向她直言
[09:22] that they wanted to take you with them, 要带你一起走
[09:23] and the only reason they didn’t is because she said 可她说要给你升职
[09:25] she was gonna promote you, so. 她们就只好作罢了
[09:28] They definitely don’t do a Bloody Mary here? 这里能不上血腥玛丽吗
[09:30] Just struggling with breakfast wine. 我真喝不惯早餐酒
[09:33] We all realized she lied when she picked Jules instead. 她提拔朱尔斯后 我们才知道她在撒谎
[09:35] And that is not the only thing she lied about. 但她撒谎的事多了去了
[09:40] Um… What else? 还有什么
[09:44] She completely lied about how much Woöm is worth 她在离婚诉讼中谎报了
[09:46] in her divorce proceedings. 乌姆公司的市值
[09:48] That’s why there was so much drama in the separation. 所以这离婚案才闹得鸡飞狗跳
[09:50] And, on a personal note, 而且在私底下
[09:51] we take the same Pilates class, 我们上同一节普拉提课
[09:52] and she never says hi. 她却从不搭理我
[09:53] Oh, in her defense, 说句公道话
[09:54] she’s really not a greetings person, so don’t… 她就是不爱和人打招呼 别介意
[09:56] Izzy, I’m not kidding. She committed fraud. 伊兹 我不是在说笑 她这是欺诈
[09:59] Do you really think so? 你真这么想吗
[10:00] Yes, I could show you. 对 我能证明给你看
[10:03] You know, if you, I don’t know, have your work laptop, 不知道你带没带办公电脑
[10:06] you might have access to 或许能从共享盘上
[10:07] the shared drive with the financial reports. 看到乌姆的财务报告
[10:16] So, what do we do? 我们该怎么办
[10:17] This feels like friend threat level midnight. 感觉像是友情版的《威胁等级:午夜》
[10:19] I agree. 我同意
[10:20] I mean, I don’t think Izzy would ever hang up on me 除非有人暗地里
[10:22] if she wasn’t secretly 威胁伊兹性命
[10:23] under the threat of clear and present danger. 否则她不会挂我电话的
[10:25] The Alisons must’ve hypnotized her, 肯定是那些艾莉森催眠了她
[10:27] or put her under a spell or something. 或者给她施咒什么的
[10:28] What if she’s being brainwashed? 要是她被洗脑了呢
[10:30] Or blackmailed. Wait! 或者被敲诈 等等
[10:32] What if they have collateral on her like NXIVM? 她不会有把柄落在邪教组织手里了吧
[10:34] Naked pictures? 裸照吗
[10:36] What if they’re forcing her to play volleyball? 他们会逼她打排球吗
[10:39] Okay, this is now a rescue mission. I will drive. 营救行动现在开始 我来开车
[10:41] Wait, isn’t Napa, like, eight hours away? 等等 去纳帕谷要开八小时车吧
[10:43] Oh god, I don’t have eight hours. 可我没有那么多时间了
[10:45] I have to be downtown tonight at 9:00 PM for a work meeting 我今晚九点得去市中心参加重要工作会议
[10:48] that is very important. Not saving-Izzy important. 尽管救伊兹更重要
[10:51] Just one that I should definitely not miss. 但这会议我绝不能错过
[10:53] The next available flight 最早的航班
[10:54] with seats isn’t until tomorrow afternoon. 要到明天下午了
[10:56] Okay, well, are trains still a thing? 现在还有火车票吗
[10:58] They exist, yeah, but it’s not gonna be faster with all the stops. 有是有 不过要经停多站 也快不到哪里去
[11:00] Okay, well, does anyone have a fairy godmother then? 那谁能召来仙女教母吗
[11:03] I know a princess. 我认识一位公主
[11:05] Uh, what are you saying? 你说什么
[11:06] I’m saying I don’t have a fairy godmother, 我说我请不了仙女教母
[11:08] but the investor in the Bebe’s live show 但莲花龙贝贝直播秀的投资人
[11:11] is a literal princess. 可是位货真价实的公主
[11:14] Who has a plane. 人家有飞机
[11:20] This is my squad ♪这是我的战队♪
[11:22] It would be insensitive of me to put this on my IG story, right? 要是我把这发到社交媒体上是不是有点过分啊
[11:25] I mean, considering Izzy might be in trouble. 毕竟伊兹还身陷险境呢
[11:26] Hm, feels like a bank for later situation. 感觉可以作为素材存货
[11:29] But, you don’t not look like Beyoncé right now. 你现在看起来的确很像碧昂丝
[11:32] Holy shit, she has a helicopter, too? 天哪 她还有架直升飞机
[11:34] You should see the yacht. 你应该去看看她的游艇
[11:36] – Fuck it. For the bank! – Okay, let me get a pic! – 不管了 多拍几张吧 – 我来拍
[11:40] One more? Yes! Got it! My turn. 再来一张 拍好了 该我了
[11:43] We got it, we got it, oh yeah ♪我们能行 蓄势待发♪
[11:49] We come together ♪我们齐头并进♪
[11:52] We come together ♪我们步履坚定♪
[11:55] This is my squad ♪这是我的战队♪
[11:56] For the bank. 攒素材
[12:00] I will say massage chairs built into an airplane are inspired. 不得不说 飞机上装按摩椅简直妙极了
[12:04] I’m still too mad at Colin to enjoy sky caviar. 科林让我气得连这鱼子酱都不想吃了
[12:07] Alright, maybe I’ll try just one. 好吧 我还是尝点
[12:10] Do we think that Celeste actually lied about how much Woöm is worth? 塞莱斯特真有瞒报乌姆公司的市值吗
[12:13] To be honest, I have no idea. 其实我也不知道
[12:15] But given the history with Colin, I wouldn’t exactly blame her. 但考虑到科林的所作所为 我不会因此怪她的
[12:17] You know, I didn’t think it was possible for me to hate him 我本来觉得科林已经够无耻了
[12:19] any more than I already did, and yet… 可是没想到啊
[12:21] That dude is straight-up diabolical. 他是个彻头彻尾的混蛋
[12:23] I mean, at first, I thought he was like 刚开始我以为他只有
[12:27] but this is a whole other level. 没想到他一骑绝尘
[12:32] It’s insane he’s coming after her like this. 不敢相信他会对前妻穷追猛打
[12:34] – And using her employees. – He’s like a real-life villain. – 还利用前妻的下属 – 他就是活生生的反派
[12:37] Yeah, the fairy tales we grew up on 从小听到大的童话故事
[12:39] did not prepare us for what 可没告诉我们
[12:40] real-life villains were going to look like. 现实中的反派是什么样子
[12:41] Yeah, that’s true because most villains 没错 因为反派大多数都是
[12:43] are just middle-aged white guys. 中年白种男人
[12:45] Right? Those movies made us scared of women with heavy eyeliner. 是啊 童话电影还特意让化浓妆的女人当反派
[12:48] I still can’t believe Izzy got wrapped up in all this. 我还是不敢相信伊兹被卷入此事
[12:51] I know she used to be influenced by the Alisons or whatever, 我知道她以前深受艾莉森姐妹影响
[12:53] – but this is – Extreme. -但是这次 – 更严重了
[12:55] I just hope we can get to her before they force her 我只希望能在她们逼着她做后悔的事之前
[12:57] – do something she’ll regret. – I know. – 找到她 – 没错
[12:59] I’m so worried. 我真的很担心
[13:02] And yet so comfortable. 但这太舒服了
[13:05] Should we have a drink? 喝一杯吗
[13:14] You’re doing the right thing, Izzy. 伊兹 你做得很对
[13:15] I don’t know what I’m doing anymore. 我都不知道自己在干嘛
[13:18] I pushed my boyfriend away, 我甩了我的男朋友
[13:19] and I hung up on my best friends. 还挂好闺蜜的电话
[13:22] No, no, no. I’ll tell you what you’re doing. 不是的 我来告诉你答案
[13:24] You are making yourself the main character in your story. 你在将命运掌握在自己手里
[13:27] And guess what? I’m bingeing it. 你猜怎么着 我十分赞赏
[13:33] Here. Just take it. 给你 拿着吧
[13:37] So dramatic. 好夸张啊
[13:44] Wait, where are you going? 等等 你去哪里
[13:45] I got us one last wine tasting to celebrate 回洛杉矶前 我们还有场品酒会
[13:47] before we go back to LA! 要去参加呢
[13:51] Okay… Weird to walk away and not say anything. 好吧 头也不回地走了 真奇怪
[13:58] Secrets, secrets, secret, secrets. 秘密 秘密 好多秘密
[14:02] Hi. The concierge said this is where we could find one 你好 前台说我们可以来这里
[14:04] or more extremely problematic women named Alison. 找到叫艾莉森的麻烦女人
[14:11] Oh my god. 天哪
[14:14] The freaking friend squad is here. What’s up, girlies? 友谊小分队来啦 有何贵干 姑娘们
[14:17] – Jesus. – Wine has been tasted. – 天哪 – 品酒会结束啦
[14:20] Alison, you are too drunk to process this, 艾莉森 你喝太醉了 怎么谈正事
[14:22] but we are very disappointed in you. Where is Izzy? 你真是太差劲了 伊兹人呢
[14:25] Wait, isn’t that her laptop? Did you steal it? 等等 那是她的平板吗 你偷来的
[14:27] No. 当然不是
[14:28] What, do you have her chained to a radiator or something? 难道你把她拷在暖气管上了
[14:29] Okay, the five of you… 行了你们五个
[14:31] There’s three of us. 是我们三个
[14:32] …need to listen. 先听我说
[14:33] I didn’t take this. 这不是我偷的
[14:35] Izzy gave it to me, 是伊兹给我的
[14:36] just like she gave me all the little wines 她还把酒留给我喝
[14:38] because she didn’t want them because she’s being emo as hell. 她现在心情极差 不想喝这些东西
[14:42] Then she went on a walk. 她二话没说就走了
[14:43] Wait, if Izzy gave that to her willingly, then… 如果是伊兹自愿给你的 那…
[14:45] I’m officially freaked out. We have to find her. 我真有点慌了 得赶紧找到她
[14:47] How? This place is like a wine continent. 怎么找 这地方太大了
[14:50] Look, we have to split up. Text each other if we find her. 我们分头行动 找到了就发消息
[14:52] – God, I’m really worried about her. – We’ll find her. – 我真担心她 – 会找到她的
[14:54] Bye. 再见
[14:57] With Princess Izzy captured, 伊兹公主被困
[14:58] our babes in shining couture came to her rescue. 我们身穿华丽服饰前去营救
[15:01] I mean, they’re wearing off-the-rack, but fine. 其实也算不上华服 但不要紧
[15:04] Izzy! 伊兹
[15:08] Izzy! 伊兹
[15:11] Izzy! 伊兹
[15:13] Where are you?! 你在哪里
[15:17] Jules arrived expecting to rescue Izzy from the Alisons grasp, 朱尔斯想从艾莉森的魔爪中救出伊兹
[15:20] only to discover the real 却没想到真正的反派
[15:21] villain maybe someone even more dangerous. 是个更危险的人物
[15:24] Izzy herself. 伊兹自己
[15:37] If you think dragons guarding castles ♪若是恶龙盘踞城堡♪
[15:40] Can keep a girl confined ♪就能囚禁公主♪
[15:43] I’ll tell you, they have nothing on ♪那只能说这远不及♪
[15:46] The ones inside my mind ♪我心中的苦楚♪
[15:48] Yes, I believed in happy endings ♪童话里的美好结局♪
[15:51] Once upon a time ♪我曾向往无比♪
[15:54] But happiness may be a thing ♪如今幸福于我♪
[15:57] For which I’m not designed ♪终究是妄想♪
[16:00] I met a prince who thought the world of me ♪我曾遇见真心爱我的王子♪
[16:03] And sent him packing ♪我却离他而去♪
[16:05] He’ll never know ♪他不会知道♪
[16:07] The problem lies ♪原因竟是♪
[16:08] Within all that I’m lacking ♪我内心掩藏的自卑♪
[16:11] No true love kiss can wake me ♪真爱之吻无法唤醒♪
[16:13] From a curse of my own making ♪深陷无解诅咒的我♪
[16:17] The dream that I deserved him ♪为他编织的梦♪
[16:20] Was the dream that I’d be faking ♪只能化作泡影♪
[16:23] This funk that I’ve been stuck in ♪将我囚禁的恐惧牢笼♪
[16:26] For a lifetime feels unshakable ♪穷尽此生也无法打破♪
[16:29] I’m starting to believe ♪我开始相信♪
[16:31] That I am the curse that’s unbreakable ♪无人能解除我的诅咒♪
[16:35] What magic power could come and set me ♪世间有何种魔法让我♪
[16:38] Free? ♪重获自由♪
[16:40] When the terrible tower I’m trapped in ♪哪怕将我束之高阁的♪
[16:43] Is me? ♪是我自己♪
[16:46] Is me ♪是我自己♪
[16:55] Sometimes, I tell myself I’m nothing ♪有时我告诉自己♪
[16:58] That I matter not at all ♪我既平凡又普通♪
[17:01] The darkest foe I’ve ever met ♪我的毕生宿敌♪
[17:03] Lives in the mirror on the wall ♪就在眼前方镜中♪
[17:06] And it may sound like I’m complaining ♪或许是我在抱怨♪
[17:09] But truth be told, I’m scared ♪但其实是太恐惧♪
[17:12] That these feelings I’m containing ♪这些感受若不吐露♪
[17:14] Might just kill me if not shared ♪或许我将含恨而终♪
[17:20] This funk that I’ve been stuck in ♪将我囚禁的恐惧牢笼♪
[17:23] For a lifetime feels unshakable ♪穷尽此生也无法打破♪
[17:26] I’m starting to believe ♪我开始相信♪
[17:28] That I’m the curse that’s unbreakable ♪我的诅咒无人能破♪
[17:32] What magic power could come and set me ♪世间有何种魔法让我♪
[17:35] Free? ♪重获自由♪
[17:37] When the terrible tower I’m trapped in ♪哪怕将我束之高阁的♪
[17:40] Is me? ♪是我自己♪
[17:43] Is me… ♪我自己♪
[17:44] Izzy! 伊兹
[17:45] Izzy! Come on, she’s going this way. 伊兹 快 她往这边去了
[17:54] Iz? We know you’re there! It’s us! 伊兹 我们知道你在里面
[17:56] Hello? Please open up! 求你开开门 好吗
[18:00] The concierge gave us a key, Izzy! We’re coming in. 前台给了我们钥匙 我们进来了
[18:15] – Do you think she, like, took something? – Who knows CPR? – 她是不是吃了什么 – 谁会心肺复苏术
[18:19] I mean, I had to learn it in case Bruno choked on a Lego. 我怕布鲁诺被乐高玩具噎住就学了
[18:21] Okay, okay. 行 明白
[18:29] – Oh, thank fuck! – Oh, thank God. You’re okay. – 太好了 – 太好了 你没事
[18:31] What are you guys doing here? 你们怎么来啦
[18:32] We were worried about you. 我们很担心你
[18:34] Wh… 那…
[18:35] Why are you trying to make out with me? 你干嘛要亲我
[18:37] Okay, that was CPR that I learned on YouTube. 我的心肺复苏术是从视频网站上学的
[18:39] I mean, I probably should’ve taken a real class 我真该去报个班来学的
[18:41] ’cause I had no idea what I was doing there. 我也不知道我刚在干嘛
[18:43] Yeah, you used tongue? 需要用舌头吗
[18:44] Look, you scared the shit out of us. 你把我们吓坏了
[18:47] Yeah, we were worried you took a bunch of pills or something. 我们还担心你吃了什么药
[18:49] Oh god, no. I just didn’t get a lot of sleep last night. 当然没有 我只是昨晚没怎么睡
[18:52] I was taking a deeply sad nap. 刚刚是在悲伤地睡午觉
[18:53] Izzy, what is going on? You’re not acting like yourself. 伊兹 到底怎么回事 你好像变了个人
[18:56] You lied, and you lied well. 你居然撒谎 我都没看出来
[18:58] I know. Can’t believe I pulled that off. 我也不敢相信能圆过去
[19:01] Should I get into politics? 我要不去从政
[19:02] The Alisons are trying to screw over Celeste 艾莉森她们想让塞莱斯特吃瘪
[19:04] because they think Colin will give them money if they do. 这样科林就会给她们钱
[19:06] Those bribe-taking Barbies are not to be trusted. 那些受贿行凶的恶魔芭比信不得
[19:09] I know, except they can’t screw Celeste over 我知道 但她们干不过塞莱斯特
[19:11] because she isn’t lying. 因为她没有撒谎
[19:14] But, those financial documents the Alisons were after? 那艾莉森们要那些财务文件干嘛
[19:16] Everything Celeste reported about Woöm is actually true. 乌姆的市值塞莱斯特没有谎报
[19:20] We’re pretty much broke. 我们快破产了
[19:21] But, we-we charge $200 for eyebrow brushes! 我们眉刷可都得卖200美元
[19:24] They’re just tiny combs! How is that possible? 眉毛用的小梳子而已 至于这么贵吗
[19:27] Celeste has always said, “You gotta spend money to make money,” 塞莱斯特常说”有舍才有得”
[19:30] but I think she took it too far, 但她舍的有点多
[19:31] and I’m pretty sure she only watched 我敢肯定她只看了
[19:33] the first half of the WeWork documentary. WeWork纪录片的前半部分
[19:35] That sculpture right by the front entrance? She spent 50K on it. 还记得公司前门的雕像吗 她花五万买的
[19:39] The one we use as a coat rack? 就那个衣帽架
[19:42] Well, if there was nothing bad on the laptop, 既然电脑上没有什么不利信息
[19:43] why did you give it to them? 那你为何还要给她们呢
[19:45] I don’t know. I guess it just sort of 我也不清 可能我想
[19:46] felt like a symbolic gesture 借此表个态吧
[19:48] of me giving the fuck up. 我想拒绝她们
[19:49] I just get in a dark place sometimes. 我只是偶尔很郁闷罢了
[19:51] Can’t believe I have to spend the rest of my life with myself. 可没想到我居然要孤独终老
[19:54] Okay. Izzy, 好吧 伊兹
[19:56] we’re here to snap you out of it. 我们是来拯救你的
[19:58] You better start being nicer to yourself, 你最好能善待自己
[20:00] or I’m gonna fuck you up. 不然我就揍死你
[20:01] That’s my best friend you’re talking about. 你可是我最好的朋友
[20:02] Yeah. If you keep shitting on yourself, we’ll all beat you up. 对 如果你再自暴自弃 我们一起揍你
[20:05] – Because we love you. – Ugh, I am out of it. – 我们都很爱你 – 我没事了
[20:07] You’re right. 你们说得对
[20:09] I’m sorry I lied to you guys. 抱歉 我不该骗你们
[20:11] I hate keeping things from you. 瞒着你们我也很不好受
[20:13] We all need to be honest with each other. 我们彼此应该坦诚相待
[20:17] Okay, well… 行吧
[20:19] I’m not sure I’m ready for a girlfriend and a kid. 我可能没准备好谈恋爱 带孩子
[20:21] And I mean, if I’m not, then I can’t do that to Bruno 既然这样 我决不能伤害布鲁诺
[20:25] because I know what that feels like. I was that kid. 我了解那种感受 毕竟我父母离异了
[20:32] So, Ruby kind of imploded. 露比有点崩溃
[20:34] Like, scorched earth-style. 都快气炸了
[20:37] Australia canceled, 澳大利亚没指望了
[20:38] career getting on track canceled, 事业也没法起步了
[20:40] friendship canceled. All of it. 朋友也没了 全没了
[20:48] I wanna quit my job. 我想辞职
[20:50] Wait, what? 什么
[20:52] The meeting I have to be back for tonight isn’t for Woöm. 我今晚不是要去参加乌姆的会议
[20:55] It’s an interview for that digital media job at the museum. 而是博物馆数字媒体工作的面试
[20:59] Well, okay, I’m seeing we all had a lot to share. 看来大伙吐露的心事真不少
[21:02] I’m really sorry I didn’t listen to your Spidey senses. 抱歉 我没有信你的蜘蛛感应
[21:05] I’m really sorry they were right. 我真希望直觉是错的
[21:07] I’m feeling a really strong urge to suggest a group hug. 我强烈建议咱们紧紧相拥片刻
[21:10] Let’s not do the whole bottle-up-our-feelings 以后别再把烦恼掖着藏着
[21:12] and-not-tell-each-other-things ever again. 最后逼不得已才吐露出来
[21:13] Yeah, who did we think we were? Men? 说得对 我们又不是男人 干嘛忍着
[21:17] Jules, we do have to get back to the private jet 朱尔斯 如果你想按时到场
[21:19] – if you wanna make it in time. – Oh, wait a second. – 我们得赶紧回私人飞机 – 等等
[21:21] Did you just say “Private jet”? 你刚是说”私人飞机”
[21:23] Did you guys come to rescue me in a private jet? 你们是坐私人飞机来救我的吗
[21:25] Told you we loved you. 不是说我们爱你吗
[21:27] Okay, fuck it. I need the hug. 过来给姐妹抱一下
[21:30] Okay, bonding moment over. We have to go. 好啦 抱够了 该走了
[21:32] – Okay. – Okay. – 走吧 – 走吧
[21:33] And who the fuck has a private jet? 哪来的私人飞机
[21:36] Can I please speak to your manager? 能把你们经理找来吗
[21:38] I mean, you have chicken. You have cheese. 你们这里有鸡肉 有芝士
[21:40] There’s no reason room service 那凭什么不能给我
[21:41] can’t make me an off-the-menu quesadilla. 破例做个油炸玉米饼
[21:43] Seriously, my day has taken a turn that’s, like, less than ideal. 说真的 我今天过得不太好 有点水逆
[21:47] Guess you found out by now that Celeste wasn’t lying. 看来你已经知道塞莱斯特没有撒谎了
[21:50] Um, it’s really weird that you still pay for music on iTunes. 真没想到你还付费听歌呢
[21:54] I know. 我乐意
[21:55] Do you have anything else you’d like to say to her? 你就没想对她说点什么吗
[21:57] Like, “Sorry for being awful”? 比如”我不该欺骗你”
[22:01] I was just trying to be who the Alisons wanted me to be. 我只是想达到艾莉森她们的期望
[22:04] I know what it’s like to wanna be anyone else other than yourself. 我懂那种活成别人而迷失自己的感受
[22:08] I’m a fucking Karen. 我叫凯伦
[22:10] Like, that’s my real legal name. 那才是我的真名
[22:12] But it doesn’t mean you have to be an actual Karen, okay? 你真不必成为他们那样的人 明白吗
[22:16] And trying to be an Allison by hurting 试图靠伤害和操纵别人
[22:18] and manipulating people is not the answer. 融入艾莉森姐妹并不能解决问题
[22:21] Now, if you’ll excuse us, we have a private jet to catch. 你没事的话 我们还有飞机要赶
[22:25] You guys are taking a PJ back to LA? Could I hop a ride? 你们要坐私人飞机回洛杉矶吗 能捎上我吗
[22:28] – Absolutely not. – Sorry. – 肯定不行 – 抱歉
[22:30] But, enjoy Southwest. 但还是祝你在这里玩得开心
[22:34] God, I’m never making it to this 9:00 meeting. 不好 我赶不上九点的会了
[22:37] By the time we land and drive downtown in traffic… 下飞机后 坐车肯定会很堵
[22:39] But, if you had a helicopter… 如果坐直升飞机呢
[22:42] She has a helicopter! 说得也是
[22:43] I’m mad at Disney, Disney, they tricked me tricked me ♪我痴迷迪士尼 他们欺我骗我♪
[22:46] I think it’s that building. 应该就是那栋楼
[22:48] – Roger that, setting her down. – I hope this is okay. – 收到 在那里降落吧 – 但愿能行
[22:51] I’m not a member. 毕竟我不是会员
[22:52] I’m 20-something, I still… ♪桃李年华 我却…♪
[22:54] Thanks, Pete! 谢谢 彼得
[23:00] 达芙妮 桌位找好了 期待见面
[23:02] Made it. 赶上了
[23:08] ‘Cause I felt sad love ♪我为情所困♪
[23:10] I felt bad love ♪被爱所伤♪
[23:12] Sometimes happy love ♪片刻欢愉♪
[23:14] Turns into giving up ♪只是假象♪
[23:16] I felt hurt love ♪情这一字♪
[23:18] By the word love ♪让人心殇♪
[23:21] Oh, what the hell is love ♪究竟何为爱情♪
[23:23] Supposed to feel like? ♪应该有的模样♪
[23:26] What the hell is love, what the hell is love ♪何为情 何为爱♪
[23:29] What the hell is love ♪究竟何为爱情♪
[23:31] Supposed to feel like? ♪应该有的模样♪
[23:34] What the hell is love, what the hell is love ♪何为情 何为爱♪
[23:37] What the hell is love ♪究竟何为爱情♪
[23:39] Supposed to feel like? ♪应该有的模样♪
[23:50] I’m mad at Disney, Disney ♪我痴迷迪士尼♪
[23:52] They tricked me, tricked me, ♪他们欺我骗我♪
[23:55] No more wishing on a shooting star ♪不愿再向流星许愿♪
娃娃脸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 娃娃脸(Dollface)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 娃娃脸(Dollface)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

娃娃脸(Dollface)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme