时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | So, Amanda Seyfried’s pregnant, | 阿曼达·塞弗里德的角色怀孕了 |
[00:15] | and Meryl Streep’s character is dead? | 梅丽尔·斯特里普的角色死了 |
[00:17] | Correct, and Cher plays Meryl Streep’s mother. | 没错 雪儿演梅丽尔·斯特里普的妈妈 |
[00:19] | Cher is, like, four years | 雪儿也就比梅丽尔 |
[00:21] | older than Meryl Streep. Hollywood is dumb. | 大四岁吧 好莱坞真会玩 |
[00:23] | But, I’m so excited for our Greece trip. | 我真的好期待希腊之旅 |
[00:25] | Our official guide. | 这事旅游攻略 |
[00:27] | Oh. Now, I know what you do all day. | 原来你每天都在忙着干这个 |
[00:32] | “You’re just a few days away from the best flight deals to Greece”? | 去希腊最便宜的机票几天后可买 |
[00:36] | Yeah, I set up an alert on our | 我们的手机上都有闹钟 |
[00:37] | phones that will tell us the best time to buy tickets. | 提醒我们何时买机票最划算 |
[00:39] | Is it possible to win a Nobel Peace Prize for organizing my life? | 有为帮我打理生活颁发的诺贝尔和平奖吗 |
[00:41] | I do it for the love, not for the accolades. | 我是真心帮你 而不是为了听你夸奖 |
[00:43] | You do it because you’re insane, | 你这分明是疯子的行为 |
[00:45] | but I’m absolutely not complaining. | 但这绝对不是抱怨 |
[00:46] | This is gonna be the best 30th birthday celebration | 这会是”友史以来”最棒的三十岁生日 |
[00:49] | in the history of friendship. Ouzo? | 喝点希腊茴香酒吗 |
[00:56] | That’s a no-zo for me. | 喝不惯 |
[01:00] | We are doing this. | 我们就要做旅伴了 |
[01:01] | And to honor that, it is time | 为做纪念 我们来看 |
[01:04] | – for Mamma Mia 2… – Knock, knock! Hi! | – 《妈妈咪呀2》吧 – 有人吗 在呢 |
[01:07] | – Here we go again. – Sorry for the last-minute pop-in, | – 又来了 – 抱歉 突然来访 |
[01:09] | but fresh nigiri waits for no one. | 但现做手握寿司可不能放久 |
[01:14] | You should really lock your door though. | 不过你真该把门锁好 |
[01:16] | It’s, like, too easy to get into this building, Mads. | 要进来可太容易了 小麦 |
[01:18] | She’s right, Mads. Very unsafe. | 没错 小麦 这不安全 |
[01:20] | Really opening yourself to all sorts of intruders. | 就像你在欢迎各种不速之客 |
[01:23] | So, my father hired this amazing sushi chef | 我爸爸雇了个超厉害的寿司大厨 |
[01:26] | for these label people who came over for dinner. | 来宴请那些唱片公司的人 |
[01:28] | Every dish is insane. | 每份寿司都超好吃 |
[01:30] | There’s actual gold shavings on this yellowtail. | 黄金鲱鱼寿司上还放了金箔 |
[01:34] | Um, are you supposed to eat gold? | 真要吃黄金吗 |
[01:36] | Especially on fish. I | 还就着鱼吃 |
[01:38] | feel like that’s immediate mercury poisoning. | 感觉我马上就会汞中毒 |
[01:40] | Okay, I have to try it, but I am so full. | 我很想尝尝 但我已经饱了 |
[01:42] | We ordered massive amounts | 为了营造希腊氛围 |
[01:43] | of Greek food to get in the mood for our trip. | 我们吃了超多希腊菜 |
[01:45] | Oh. Yeah, that’s right. You told me. I totally forgot. | 对啊 你说过的 我都忘了 |
[01:50] | Wait, I’m totally barging in on your night. | 我是不是打扰到你们了 |
[01:53] | – I should go. – Okay! | – 我还是走吧 – 慢走 |
[01:57] | I mean… no. Stay. Please. | 我是说 别急着走 |
[02:00] | Are you sure? | 真的 |
[02:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:06] | Ooh! Ouzo! | 茴香酒吗 |
[02:17] | I’m just so shocked. | 这是真的 |
[02:19] | It happened. | 没错 |
[02:21] | He called me ma’am. | 他称呼我为太太 |
[02:22] | I mean, sure, | 当时 |
[02:23] | I was wearing sweatpants and, sure, I had a Cheerio in my hair | 我穿着运动裤 头发里还有麦片 |
[02:26] | and was buying paper towels. | 还在买纸巾 |
[02:27] | But I mean, still, that’s no excuse. | 但也没道理啊 |
[02:29] | To call me ma’am in broad daylight? And no one stopped him. | 当众管我叫太太 还没人拦着他 |
[02:32] | That word should be stricken from the language altogether. | 这么老气的词就该彻底消失 |
[02:35] | I genuinely think I’d rather be called a slut. | 我宁可被叫做荡妇 |
[02:38] | Maybe he was Southern! | 他是南方人吧 |
[02:40] | You’re legally required to say that in the South, | 南方人都那样讲话 |
[02:42] | – which is why I don’t go there. – No. | – 所以我没去过 – 不是 |
[02:43] | He had a Valley accent. | 听他口音是洛杉矶的 |
[02:45] | I was ma’amed by a kid from Reseda. | 我被个里西达来的小子叫作太太 |
[02:47] | Whatever, I’m over it now. | 算了 我无所谓 |
[02:48] | It just trauma I’ll carry with me from now on. | 刻骨铭心的心灵创伤罢了 |
[02:53] | Izzy, are you, ahem, doing okay? | 伊兹 你没事吧 |
[02:55] | You know, after… everything. | 毕竟你也遇到不少事 |
[02:59] | Like a horrific breakup that | 比如说 |
[03:00] | you somehow haven’t mentioned more than once? | 你不愿再提的惨痛分手 |
[03:02] | What? You guys, I’m completely fine. | 什么 没事 我很好 |
[03:05] | Okay, well, we’re here for you if you need to vent, | 你想诉苦的话 我们随时都在 |
[03:09] | – cry… – Punch a cashier from Reseda. | – 哭诉也行… – 打里西达来的收银员也行 |
[03:12] | Sorry, moving on for real now. | 抱歉 我不拿那人开玩笑了 |
[03:13] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[03:15] | I am the one who broke up with Liam, remember? | 是我甩的利亚姆 好吗 |
[03:18] | Okay? I am JLo, | 我就是詹妮佛·洛佩兹 |
[03:20] | and he is every guy who’s ever dated JLo. | 他就是和詹妮佛·洛佩兹约会的男人 |
[03:25] | I’m completely fine! | 我真没事 |
[03:28] | – Hey, ladies! – Ruby. | – 姐妹们好啊 – 露比 |
[03:31] | Again, no Madison. | 是你啊 麦迪逊呢 |
[03:32] | – What’d you do with our girl? – I kidnapped her, | – 你把她弄到哪里了 – 我绑架了她 |
[03:35] | and sent her to my lymphatic drainage masseuse. | 然后送到我的淋巴排毒按摩师那里了 |
[03:38] | Have me arrested for making people’s lives amazing. | 我真不该让大家的生活这么有滋有味 |
[03:41] | – Can you do that? – Speaking of, | – 是吗 – 说起生活 |
[03:43] | I already gave Madison hers, | 麦迪逊的那份我已经给她了 |
[03:45] | but I’m here to drop off a very special surprise for you guys. | 我是专程来给你们送特别惊喜哦 |
[03:48] | Oh my god, can someone film me? | – 天呐 谁来给我掌镜 |
[03:49] | I wanna do an unboxing video. | 我想拍个开箱视频 |
[03:51] | Open them. | 打开吧 |
[03:55] | Oh my god! | 天哪 |
[03:58] | Pink Summer Music and Arts Festival? | 粉色夏日音乐艺术节 |
[04:00] | Shut up. These are VIP? | 不会吧 还是贵宾门票 |
[04:02] | In a shock to absolutely no one, | 没什么好惊喜的 |
[04:04] | I don’t know what Pink Summer is. | 我都不知道这是什么 |
[04:05] | It’s an all-female music festival in LA. | 洛杉矶女性专属音乐节 |
[04:08] | I used to go every year. | 我以前年年都去 |
[04:09] | Back in my Miss days. | 那时可没人叫我太太 |
[04:11] | Tickets sold out in, like, under an hour. | 这些票不到一小时就售空了 |
[04:13] | I can’t believe we get to go! | 我们居然能去 |
[04:15] | Ruby, thank you so much! | 你真是太好了 露比 |
[04:17] | Seriously, these are sick. | 真是太惊喜了 |
[04:19] | Um, second completely unshocking question from me… | 再问个各位都不会惊讶的问题 |
[04:22] | – the pill? – Oh, it’s molly. | – 这是 – 摇头丸 |
[04:24] | Oh my god! VapoRub, body glitter, | 天哪 还有薄荷膏 闪粉 |
[04:27] | Pop Rocks, glow sticks. | 跳跳糖和荧光棒 |
[04:29] | This is, like, a rave girl survival kit. | 这简直是女生必备的派对救生包 |
[04:31] | I haven’t rolled in a minute. | 我有阵子没出去玩过了 |
[04:33] | This is exactly what I needed to feel young, | 我正好需要它来找回 |
[04:35] | fun, and un-ma’am-like. | 年轻的刺激 |
[04:36] | Jules, you’re in, right? | 朱尔斯 你也去吧 |
[04:40] | I think I’m gonna have to pass. | 我还是不去了吧 |
[04:42] | Sorry, Ruby, it’s just not my thing. | 抱歉 露比 我不爱参加这种活动 |
[04:43] | I can barely finish a Benadryl. | 我连过敏药都喝不下去 |
[04:46] | Aw, Madison’s gonna be so disappointed. | 麦迪逊会很失望吧 |
[04:49] | She was really excited for you to come with us. | 她特别想让你跟我们一起去 |
[04:51] | Keep it. | 拿着吧 |
[04:52] | Mm, she’ll live somehow. | 她自己去也行 |
[04:55] | – I insist. – Mm, I don’t want it. | – 拿着吧 – 不要 |
[05:02] | It’s just me, you, | 现在只有我和你 |
[05:04] | and a marathon on HGTV. | 一起看家园频道 |
[05:10] | You’re the one who’s missing out! | 错过精彩内容可别后悔 |
[05:16] | What the… | 谁啊 |
[05:21] | You look like a Bratz Doll won a beauty pageant at Burning Man. | 感觉你像是火人节上拿了选美冠军的贝兹娃娃 |
[05:25] | Thank you! | 多谢夸奖 |
[05:27] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[05:29] | It’s a party bus full of your best friends. | 派对巴士 你的好闺蜜都在里面 |
[05:32] | – A party bus? – Ruby got one for us. | – 派对巴士 – 露比搞来的 |
[05:34] | Well, I’m glad the gifts aren’t getting excessive. | 还好这礼物不算太过分 |
[05:37] | Are there diamond-encrusted California rolls available on the bus, | 车上有镶钻的加州卷吗 |
[05:40] | or do you have wait till you get inside for that? | 是必须上车才能吃到吗 |
[05:42] | Okay, what is going on? | 你到底怎么了 |
[05:44] | Nothing. I’m just not into getting into a party bus | 没什么 我只是不想中午十一点 |
[05:46] | to go to a music festival at 11 AM. | 坐派对巴士去参加音乐节 |
[05:48] | This is about Ruby, isn’t it? | 是因为露比吧 |
[05:50] | No! No. | 当然不是 |
[05:52] | Just say it. | 你就承认吧 |
[05:54] | Yeah! It’s about Ruby. | 对 就是因为露比 |
[05:55] | She’s been zero to 100. | 突然跟我们熟络 |
[05:57] | The gifts, the showing up all the time. | 送各种礼物 哪里都有它 |
[05:59] | She makes all my Spidey senses tingle. | 她激起了我的危险感应 |
[06:01] | Look, I know she comes on a little strong, | 她是做得有点过火 |
[06:02] | but that’s just her way of trying to make friends. | 但这是她交朋友的方式 |
[06:04] | And she likes you. | 她很喜欢你 |
[06:06] | Look, I really want us to experience this together. | 我真的很想跟你一起去 |
[06:09] | This is her thing. | 这是她的主场 |
[06:11] | We have Greece. | 我们还有希腊 |
[06:12] | I’m good, really. | 我没事 真的 |
[06:15] | Okay. Love you. | 好吧 爱你 |
[06:17] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[06:40] | Look, I agree with you. | 好吧 我承认 |
[06:42] | It was extremely sweet of Madison to come here to try to convince me. | 麦迪逊特意来邀请我 我真的很感动 |
[06:50] | Is it working? The more time goes by, | 那又怎样 你觉得 |
[06:53] | am I starting to regret not going? You tell me. | 我晚点就会后悔吗 |
[06:57] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[06:58] | Listen up! | 听好 |
[07:01] | This is your brain. | 这是你的大脑 |
[07:08] | And this is your brain on drugs. | 嗑药后 你的大脑是个样子 |
[07:12] | Yeah. Bad. Heard that before. | 好吧 很烂 我知道 |
[07:16] | And these are your friends’ brains on drugs… | 你朋友们嗑药后 大脑是这样 |
[07:21] | having a great time without you. | 没有你 他们会玩得很开心 |
[07:23] | What now? | 然后呢 |
[07:26] | Not doing drugs with your friends can cause FOMO. | 不跟朋友一起嗑药 你会患上错失恐惧症 |
[07:29] | Your friends are with me now, Jules. | 你的好姐妹都跟我玩哦 朱尔斯 |
[07:32] | The effects of FOMO are devastating. | 错失恐惧症的后果不堪设想 |
[07:34] | So, you can just stay home. On the couch! | 你就待在家里的沙发上吧 |
[07:37] | The effects of FOMO will ruin your life. Come on! | 错失恐惧症会毁掉你的生活 拜托 |
[07:40] | Lighten up! Do the right thing! | 想开点 做出正确的选择 |
[07:44] | Brought to you by the partnership of a FOMO-free America. | “美国无错失”合作项目为您倾情呈现 |
[07:49] | Fine, I’ll go! | 行 我去 |
[07:57] | Happy Pink Summer Festival. Uh, sorry to bother. | 粉红夏日节快乐 不好意思 |
[08:00] | Do you know where the VIP entrance is? | 请问VIP在哪里排队呢 |
[08:02] | This is the VIP line. | 这里就是 |
[08:03] | The general admission line ends in Long Beach. | 普通队伍都排到长岛了 |
[08:05] | I know I’m really not supposed to | ♪我明白自己不应该♪ |
[08:08] | Be around you like I used to | ♪像从前那样陪伴你♪ |
[08:10] | Still, I find every excuse to | ♪我仍找尽各种借口♪ |
[08:16] | Stella, this is like looking at a lioness | 斯特拉 你看起来就像 |
[08:18] | who’s been in captivity and is now back in the wild. | 被关后又重获自由的母狮 |
[08:21] | Music festivals are my natural habitat. | 音乐节就是我的天然栖息地 |
[08:27] | Jules? | 朱尔斯 |
[08:28] | I’m here. Not a drill. I came. | 我到了 没骗你 我真到了 |
[08:31] | – What, you did? Jules is here! – Yay! | – 是吗 朱尔斯来了 – 好耶 |
[08:34] | But this line ends in another area code, | 但入场队伍都快排出加州了 |
[08:37] | so, uh, it’s gonna be a hot minute. | 应该还得晚点 |
[08:39] | She says she’s stuck in line. | 她说还在排队 |
[08:43] | Jules, how long are you gonna be? | 朱尔斯 你进来要多久 |
[08:44] | Uh, somewhere between an hour and two years. | 快则一小时 慢则两年吧 |
[08:47] | Perfect. Rozzi goes on at 4:00. It’s, like, 2:00 now, | 那还好 罗兹四点上台 现在大概两点 |
[08:51] | and the molly takes about an hour to hit. | 药丸大概一小时才起效 |
[08:53] | So, when you get to the front of the line, take your pill, okay? | 快排到你时 记得吃药丸 好吗 |
[08:55] | That’ll give you the perfect amount of time to come and find us | 这样你进来找到我们的时候 |
[08:58] | and have our rolls sync up at the same time. | 正好就能一起嗨了 |
[09:00] | So, you are to drug trips | 你对嗑药的执念 |
[09:01] | what Madison is to vacation itineraries? | 就像麦迪逊对旅行规划的执念那样吗 |
[09:04] | Jules, this is me. Who else in the world would you trust | 朱尔斯 我就这样 除了我 这世界上 |
[09:07] | to shepherd you through this experience? | 还有谁能带你嗑药呢 |
[09:10] | Fine. Okay, FOMO. I’ll do it. | 行吧 我会的 免得留下遗憾 |
[09:13] | Jules is gonna do drugs! | 朱尔斯要嗑药啦 |
[09:14] | – Yes! – Yes! | – 好耶 – 好耶 |
[09:15] | Okay, I’ll see you on the other side. Bye. | 行 那会场再见 拜 |
[09:24] | Looks like it’s time to take my daily birth control pill, | 看来该吃短效避孕药了 |
[09:28] | like a normal everyday woman. | 大家都会吃吧 |
[09:30] | You can just do drugs. No one cares. | 你直说嗑药吧 没人会管的 |
[09:38] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[09:39] | One VIP to the big show. | 贵宾通行券一张 |
[09:47] | Um, it’s not working. | 好像扫不上 |
[09:52] | no, that’s impossible. My friends have the same wristband, | 不会吧 我拿的手环跟我朋友是一样 |
[09:54] | and they’re already inside. | 她们都已经进去了 |
[09:57] | – Uh-huh… – Let me call them. | – 是吗 – 我联系下她们 |
[10:03] | I literally had full bars five seconds ago. Shit. | 刚才信号还是满格 真见鬼 |
[10:07] | This is all Ruby’s fault! She gave me a bum wristband! | 都怪露比 她给了我根假手环 |
[10:10] | You know what? This is exactly | 你知道吗 这就是 |
[10:11] | why I told Madison about my Spidey senses. | 我跟麦迪逊说的蜘蛛感应 |
[10:13] | Now, I’m gonna be high on drugs | 现在我快要嗑嗨了 |
[10:15] | with no friends and no shepherd, completely by myself! | 身边既没朋友 也没看护人 独自疯狂 |
[10:21] | Everybody calm down! | 大家都淡定点 |
[10:28] | Did everyone take theirs? | 药都吃了吗 |
[10:31] | Done and done. I also think I’m done with cheese. | 该吃的都吃了 感觉再也不想吃芝士了 |
[10:34] | I don’t think I can do cheese and molly. | 就算有摇头丸 我也不想吃 |
[10:36] | I’m so excited. I feel like a teen. | 我现在很兴奋 感觉自己像个少女 |
[10:39] | But like a hot troubled teen played by someone who’s 24. | 不过是24岁的女人扮演的叛逆美少女 |
[10:42] | Like a teen from Euphoria. | 像《亢奋》里的那种 |
[10:45] | Mads! | 小麦 |
[10:47] | Let’s go to the artist tent. | 要去歌手的帐篷吗 |
[10:48] | I wanna introduce you to this band I rep, | 我想给你介绍我的乐队 |
[10:50] | Cherry Mango. Very Tame Impala. | 叫樱桃芒果 很有温顺斑羚的风格 |
[10:52] | I’m touring with her and her band in Australia. | 我和她们乐队在澳大利亚巡演 |
[10:54] | Yeah, I’d love to meet her. | 好啊 我快等不及了 |
[10:56] | – But we’re just waiting for Jules. – She came! | – 不过我们要等朱尔斯 – 她来了 |
[10:57] | – But, she’s stuck in line. – Oh my god, she did! | – 对 但她还在排队 – 她真来了 |
[11:00] | Amazing. So happy she’s coming. | 好啊 她能来太好了 |
[11:02] | But, maybe we can pop by quickly? | 要不我们快去快回 |
[11:03] | They have to sound check soon at the other stage. | 她们马上还得去别的舞台试音响 |
[11:05] | Go. It’s all good. She’s probably still waiting. | 去吧 没事 她应该还在排队 |
[11:08] | Okay, we’ll meet like in 45 minutes? Right before Rozzi? | 好 那45分钟后 罗兹表演现场见 |
[11:10] | – Yeah. – Yeah! | – 好 – 好 |
[11:14] | I feel like now that I’m single. | 既然我现在单身 |
[11:15] | I should probably hook up with someone. | 要不去勾搭个帅哥 |
[11:17] | It is a music festival. | 毕竟都来音乐节了 |
[11:19] | Yeah. I mean, there’s like two guys here, | 我看行 这里好像有俩男的 |
[11:22] | and I’m pretty sure they’re together, but hey. | 但我确定他俩是一对 不过 |
[11:23] | Your heart says rebound. Go get ’em. | 既然你想 那就上吧 |
[11:26] | Did either of them check me out at all? | 那两位有偷看过我吗 |
[11:34] | Still no bars? | 怎么还没信号 |
[11:36] | What is this, the ocean floor? | 我这是到海底了吗 |
[11:40] | 粉红夏日 音乐艺术节 闲人免进 | |
[12:12] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:14] | what band are you with? | 你是哪个乐队的 |
[12:16] | What? | 什么 |
[12:18] | Who’s that little amp belong to? Wh-what band? | 你拿的音响是哪支乐队的 |
[12:21] | Uh, the Michelle… | 蜜雪儿… |
[12:24] | Carlton Dolls? | 卡尔顿娃娃乐队 |
[12:26] | That sounds like you’re just combining, um, | 难道是结合了 |
[12:28] | Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton, and the Pussycat Dolls. | 蜜雪儿·布兰奇 凡妮莎·卡尔顿和小野猫组合 |
[12:31] | Honestly, sounds like a fun concept. | 我觉得可以这么理解 |
[12:34] | I– You’re just… You’re just a terrible liar! | 你也太不会撒谎了 |
[12:36] | I gotta take you to festival jail. | 我得带你去音乐节监狱 |
[12:38] | – What? – Hands. Festival rules. | – 什么 – 伸手 这是音乐节规矩 |
[12:40] | I have to be somewhere. | 我得去个地方 |
[12:42] | I mean, is there one band that you know of here? | 这里有你认识的乐队吗 |
[12:44] | Like, why do you even wanna be here? | 你来干嘛呢 |
[12:46] | For… the… vibe. | 为了感受氛围 |
[12:49] | – The vibe? – Yeah, the vibes. | – 氛围 – 对 氛围 |
[12:49] | – The vibe? – Yeah, the vibes. | – 氛围 – 对 氛围 |
[12:55] | What is this? I thought we were going to the EDM tent | 怎么回事 不是要去电子舞曲会场吗 |
[12:57] | with the DJ girl who throws pies. | 那里的DJ小姐姐在扔馅饼 |
[12:57] | with the DJ girl who throws pies. | 那里的DJ小姐姐在扔馅饼 |
[12:59] | Shh! You need to hear this. | 嘘 我想让你听这个 |
[12:59] | Shh! You need to hear this. | 你用心听 |
[13:02] | Just listen, okay? This song is amazing. | 听听看 这首歌超好听 |
[13:05] | She’s singing about her breakup. | 唱的是她的分手经历 |
[13:11] | There’s a hotel bar across the street | ♪对街的旅馆有间酒吧♪ |
[13:14] | Where the girls drink too much | ♪里面的姑娘酩酊大醉♪ |
[13:17] | They get their rooms for cheap | ♪住着廉价房间♪ |
[13:25] | If I wanna be a pilot | ♪如果我想成为飞行员♪ |
[13:31] | Flying to everything | ♪飞去向往之地♪ |
[13:37] | But the skies… | ♪但那天空♪ |
[13:41] | Alright, I’m putting you in here. | 好了 你就待在这里 |
[13:44] | Go ahead. I’ll let you out when the last band plays. | 进去吧 等最后一支乐队演出时你再出来 |
[13:47] | Please, if you just let me go to the VIP tent | 拜托 请带我去VIP区吧 |
[13:50] | and find Madison Maxwell, she can clear all this up. | 等找麦迪逊·麦斯威尔 她会帮我解释的 |
[13:52] | St. Vincent. | 圣文森特 |
[13:54] | Angel Olsen. Vagabon. Mitski. | 安杰尔·奥尔森 天涯沦落女 米茨基 |
[13:56] | There’s literally a cavalcade of female artists | 这么多著名女歌手 |
[13:59] | you could’ve chosen, but no! Not one! | 你却一个都说不出来 |
[14:01] | I’m not upset that you tried to sneak in. | 你偷溜进来 我不怪你 |
[14:04] | I’m upset at how badly you tried. | 但你能事先做点功课吗 |
[14:06] | It’s embarrassing! | 你真该感到羞耻 |
[14:07] | It’s herstory! You gotta do better! | 这是女性的崛起 你努努力吧 |
[14:09] | Sarah McLachlan, I would’ve taken. | 换做是我 就说莎拉·麦克拉克兰 |
[14:11] | I would’ve accepted it. She’s not even here! | 没准我会放你进来 虽然她没来现场 |
[14:13] | She’s not even here. | 可惜了 |
[14:21] | I’m Zelda. | 我叫塞尔达 |
[14:23] | Like the video game? | 《塞尔达传说》里的那个吗 |
[14:25] | My parents are millennials, | 我爸妈是八零后 |
[14:26] | and nerds, so yes. | 还是死宅 对 就是那个塞尔达 |
[14:29] | What are you in for? | 你怎么被关进来的 |
[14:31] | My VIP pass didn’t work, | 我的VIP票失效了 |
[14:33] | and my phone had no service, | 手机还没有信号 |
[14:35] | so I tried to sneak in to meet up with my friends before I get… | 所以打算偷溜进来找我朋友 可是 |
[14:38] | Uh, how old are you? | 等等 你多大了 |
[14:39] | 17. | 17岁 |
[14:41] | That’s probably old enough. Before I get very high. | 那是挺大了 趁我还没嗑嗨问问 |
[14:46] | – What are you in for? – One of my friends | – 你怎么被关的 – 我一个朋友 |
[14:49] | snuck in a sunscreen bottle of Malibu rum, | 用防晒霜瓶装了椰子酒偷偷带进来 |
[14:51] | and we were passing it around. It was gross. | 我们轮流喝 味道超级恶心 |
[14:53] | To be fair, it normally tastes like sunscreen, so… Go on. | 那玩意本就有股防晒霜味 你继续 |
[14:57] | Then security came, and they ditched me, | 然后保安来了 他们扔下我跑了 |
[14:59] | like the worst friends of all time, | 实在太不够意思了 |
[15:00] | so that I’d be the one to get busted. | 然后我就被抓了 |
[15:03] | Are you sure they ditched you on purpose? | 你觉得他们是故意扔下你不管吗 |
[15:05] | They’ve all been jealous | 我和丹佛处对象后 |
[15:06] | of me ever since I started dating Denver. | 她们就各种羡慕嫉妒恨 |
[15:08] | He’s a freshman at UCLA. | 丹佛在加州大学洛杉矶分校读大一 |
[15:11] | God, I’m so getting new friends as soon as I get into college. | 等我上大学定要交群新朋友 |
[15:14] | Honestly, I’m thinking of going to UCLA where Denver goes. | 其实我很想跟丹佛念同一所学校 |
[15:19] | Couple things. Don’t do that. | 要谈恋爱 劝你别那样 |
[15:21] | Any of that. | 绝对不要 |
[15:22] | As someone 100 years older than you, trust me. | 听我这个过来人的吧 |
[15:25] | Don’t ditch your friends for a guy. | 别为了男人抛弃朋友 |
[15:26] | Yeah, but Denver’s different. He’s, like, really cool. | 但丹佛不一样 他真的很好 |
[15:29] | Yeah, he isn’t. But even if he is, | 不见得 就算是 |
[15:32] | it doesn’t matter. Your friends do. | 也不值得 朋友最重要 |
[15:34] | I made this mistake once, and I almost lost mine. | 我犯过这种错误 还差点失去我的朋友 |
[15:37] | But, they ditched me. | 可是她们抛弃了我 |
[15:39] | How do I know I can trust them? | 我还能相信她们吗 |
[15:43] | Yeah, that’s tough. | 这确实有难度 |
[15:45] | I almost didn’t come today | 我今天本不想来 |
[15:46] | because I didn’t trust my best friend’s judgment. | 因为我不相信我好闺蜜的判断力 |
[15:49] | – About what? – About this girl | – 怎么了 – 因为某个女孩 |
[15:51] | who makes it pretty hard to do that, | 让事情变得很复杂 |
[15:52] | but that’s how friends work. | 但朋友就是这样 |
[15:55] | Even if it’s hard, | 即使有矛盾 |
[15:56] | you trust each other and you show up, | 仍要相信彼此 陪伴彼此 |
[15:58] | give each other the benefit of the doubt. | 给对方解释的机会 |
[16:01] | I guess. | 或许是吧 |
[16:03] | But even if I wanted to make up with them, | 可即使我想跟她们和好 |
[16:05] | we’re stuck in here, so… | 我们还不是困在这里 |
[16:10] | Wait, where’d she go? | 等等 那保安呢 |
[16:15] | I think this is our opening. We should make a run for it. | 机会来了 我们赶紧逃 |
[16:17] | Well yeah, except we’re both zip-tied. | 但是我们都被绑着呢 |
[16:19] | – Are you in the circus? – Nah, I’m just 17. | – 你是马戏团的吗 – 不 我年轻嘛 |
[16:24] | – Bless your rubber baby bones. – Shh! | – 注意你的小身板 – 别出声 |
[16:29] | I’m running out of time. | 来不及了 |
[16:30] | I’ve got 20 minutes before the drugs hit. | 再过二十分钟药就奏效 |
[16:32] | Okay, that’s not happening. | 算了 还是走吧 |
[16:38] | I see through what you’re trying to do, and I told you guys | 我知道你想干嘛 我都说了 |
[16:41] | I am not in mourning. I do not need to cry. | 我没在伤心 不需要哭诉 |
[16:44] | Okay, I’m just worried about you. | 好吧 我只是担心你 |
[16:45] | It’s not good to bottle up your feelings about this breakup, | 把分手的悲伤闷在心里不好 |
[16:47] | unless you’re really honestly okay. | 除非你真没事 |
[16:49] | – Stella! – Marigold! | – 斯特拉 – 玛丽戈尔德 |
[16:54] | It’s Stella. You literally just called my name. | 是我斯特拉 你刚不是叫我嘛 |
[16:59] | Stella! | 我知道 |
[17:00] | Yeah, you are tripping. | 你嗑嗨了 |
[17:02] | Well, hard to say. | 不好说 |
[17:05] | We did a Kambo ceremony, then some ketamine pops. | 我们做完坎博疗法后嗑了点K粉 |
[17:08] | What are those words? | 她在说什么 |
[17:09] | Uh, Kambo is from an Amazonian tree frog, | 坎博提取自亚马逊树蛙 |
[17:11] | and ketamine is from a drug dealer. | K粉是毒品 |
[17:13] | You want a K-pop? | 你也想要吗 |
[17:15] | You know what? I’m on so much shit already, but thank you. | 没事 我已经嗑够多药了 谢谢 |
[17:23] | – You’ve really lived a life. – Yeah. | – 你以前挺会生活 – 是啊 |
[17:28] | Wow, can’t believe we got away. | 我们居然真逃出来了 |
[17:31] | I never get away! With anything ever! | 我从来都逃离不了任何东西 |
[17:33] | I think I’m just gonna get outta here. | 我觉得还是先出去吧 |
[17:34] | Denver’s probably really worried about me. | 丹佛估计很担心我 |
[17:36] | I thought we escaped to find your friends. | 我以为是要找你的朋友 |
[17:38] | My wisdom meant nothing to you? | 我的建议你觉得没用嘛 |
[17:39] | How are we supposed to find them? | 我怎么找她们 |
[17:41] | There’s, like, a billion girls here. | 这里到处都是姑娘 |
[17:42] | That all look the same. | 看着都差不多 |
[17:45] | We need a better vantage point. | 我们可以站在高处 |
[17:47] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[17:49] | So, just grab something, | 随便拿点什么 |
[17:51] | and pretend you know what you’re doing. | 然后装作自己是工作人员 |
[17:52] | That’s your plan? Hijinks? | 你的计划就是捣蛋 |
[17:54] | – This is very retro ’90s sitcom. – Okay, | – 这种办法太老套了吧 – 好吧 |
[17:57] | please don’t use “Retro” And “’90s” In the same sentence. | 别同时用”复古”和”九十年代”造句 |
[18:02] | Okay, let’s try this again. | 来吧 再试试看 |
[18:07] | Hold up. Who are you two? | 站住 你们是谁 |
[18:08] | – Uh, we’re with the band. With, uh… – Bleached. | – 我们是乐队的人 – 漂白乐队 |
[18:19] | Teenage girls really do like to dress like individuals | 花季少女果真长得差不多 |
[18:22] | – in the exact same way. – Oh my god, I think I see them. | – 穿衣打扮也是 – 天啊 她们好像在那里 |
[18:25] | Madeline! Claire! Up here! | 马德琳 克莱尔 上面 |
[18:27] | There she is! | 她在那里 |
[18:29] | Awesome, we found them. Alright, let’s go. | 太好了 找到她们了 走吧 |
[18:33] | – Hey there. – Holy shit. | – 你们好 – 我去 |
[18:35] | You’re the Clavin Sisters. You’re Bleached. | 你们是克拉文姐妹 漂白乐队的成员 |
[18:37] | – You’re Bleached. – Yep. | – 你们就是漂白乐队 – 对 |
[18:38] | Uh, well, we should get out of your way. | 那我们就不碍着你们了 |
[18:40] | What are your names? | 你们叫什么 |
[18:41] | – Oh, I’m Jules, and this is Zelda. – Cool. | – 我是朱尔斯 她是塞尔达 – 好的 |
[18:44] | Well, we have to go on now. You can stay here if you want. | 我们得上台了 你们想留在台上也可以 |
[18:47] | Oh my god, yeah! Yes. | 好的 那就留下 |
[18:49] | Oh! Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:51] | Hey, Los Angeles. We’re Bleached, | 洛杉矶的各位 我们是漂白乐队 |
[18:52] | and these are our new friends, Jules and Zelda. | 这是我们的新朋友朱尔斯和塞尔达 |
[18:55] | Stupid boys | ♪笨蛋男孩♪ |
[18:57] | With broken hearts | ♪伤透了心♪ |
[18:59] | Breaking into my sister’s house | ♪闯进我姐的房子♪ |
[19:01] | You’re so high, you tried to take my cup | ♪竟然想抢我杯子♪ |
[19:03] | Restraining order keeps you away | ♪你因限制无法靠近♪ |
[19:06] | Throw it over my fence, no way | ♪别想把杯子扔进我院里♪ |
[19:08] | Slap baloney on my brand new car | ♪别想在我新车上胡乱画♪ |
[19:10] | You always take it, like, way too far | ♪你总是做得太过火♪ |
[19:12] | Take a picture of a pile of bills | ♪拍下成堆的钞票♪ |
[19:14] | Just enough to feed your cheap thrills | ♪满足你的低级欲望♪ |
[19:16] | Stupid boys with | ♪笨蛋男孩♪ |
[19:19] | Broken hearts | ♪伤透了心♪ |
[19:21] | Love to watch you | ♪真想看你♪ |
[19:23] | Fall apart | ♪精神崩溃♪ |
[19:25] | Stupid boys with broken hearts | ♪笨蛋男孩 伤透了心♪ |
[19:29] | Be a dick and call it art… | ♪身为混蛋不以为耻♪ |
[19:32] | That was insane! | 刚才太棒了 |
[19:34] | I cannot believe you just sang with freaking Bleached! | 你居然在跟漂白乐队合唱 |
[19:36] | We are so, so, so sorry. We didn’t mean to leave you | 真的非常抱歉 我们不是故意抛下你的 |
[19:39] | I thought you were right behind us, and then you were gone. | 我们以为你跟在后面 谁知你不见了 |
[19:41] | Yeah, we were so worried. | 是啊 我们好担心 |
[19:43] | Okay. Reunited, and it feels so good. Warms my elderly heart. | 姐妹重聚 和好如初 我这老人很欣慰 |
[19:48] | I really do have to find my friends | 趁嗑的药还没奏效 |
[19:49] | before I burst into a cloud of glitter or whatever this drug does. | 我得赶紧去找我朋友了 |
[19:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:54] | Don’t make me cry. I already feel old. | 别让我哭 我还不老呢 |
[20:02] | I wonder where Jules could be. | 真不知朱尔斯在哪里 |
[20:04] | We should go. | 我们得走了 |
[20:05] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[20:06] | Stella and Izzy went ahead to get us a good spot. | 斯特拉和伊兹去前面找好地方了 |
[20:09] | – I made it! – Oh my god! | – 我来了 – 天啊 |
[20:12] | You made it! | 你来了 |
[20:14] | Thanks for doing this, Ruby. It was really cool of you. | 谢谢你做的这些 露比 你真不错 |
[20:17] | Aw, thanks, Jules. | 不客气 朱尔斯 |
[20:19] | I’m so happy you got here. | 真高兴你能来 |
[20:20] | I gotta swing by the other stage, but I just wanted to say | 我得去别的舞台看看 但我想说 |
[20:23] | I’m so excited to have you on board, Madison. | 你能加入真是太好了 麦迪逊 |
[20:26] | Australia’s gonna be dope. | 澳大利亚绝对会被迷倒 |
[20:27] | No, it was so nice meeting you. | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[20:29] | – Likewise. – Talk soon? | – 谢谢 – 稍后联系 |
[20:34] | Wait, what? What did she say? Australia? | 等等 她刚说什么 澳大利亚 |
[20:37] | Well, it all just happened. I-I was gonna talk to you. | 你没听错 我正想跟你谈谈的 |
[20:40] | Cherry is repped by Hillslope, | 樱桃是坡面公司的 |
[20:42] | so Ruby is going on her Australian tour next month, | 所以露比下个月要去澳洲陪她巡演 |
[20:45] | and they wanna travel with someone to cover publicity, so… | 她们想找公关人员陪同 所以… |
[20:48] | Next month? What does that mean for Greece? | 下个月吗 那希腊之旅呢 |
[20:51] | Well, it means… | 这样的话… |
[20:54] | I guess I can’t go. | 我恐怕去不了 |
[21:02] | Wait, so you’re just canceling our birthday trip? | 你就这样取消了你的生日旅行吗 |
[21:04] | That was your idea. | 不是你说想去吗 |
[21:05] | This is a work thing. | 我是去工作 |
[21:06] | You know I need to get my career back on track by 30. | 你也知道 我想在三十岁前有番事业 |
[21:08] | Yeah, I know you think you need that, | 对 我知道你觉得自己需要事业 |
[21:10] | and you’re still fixated on it apparently. | 能看出你很上心 |
[21:13] | What happened to | 那就不用 |
[21:14] | letting go and making space and new us? | 放开身心 寻找空间 重拾自我了吗 |
[21:16] | This is an insane opportunity that I’m afraid to miss out on. | 可我实在不想错过这个绝佳的机会 |
[21:19] | I mean, this could lead to a position at Hillslope permanently. | 我可能会因此长期在坡面公司工作 |
[21:22] | I can’t believe this. Ruby planned this whole thing! | 真没想到 这都是露比的圈套 |
[21:24] | Okay, don’t blame Ruby because you’re mad at me. | 你生我气可以 别怪露比 好吗 |
[21:31] | I’m hallucinating | ♪眼前飘忽♪ |
[21:37] | I’m hallucinating | ♪如梦似幻♪ |
[21:40] | It’s really fucked up, Jules. | 真没想到啊 朱尔斯 |
[21:43] | You don’t trust me. | 你居然不相信我 |
[21:45] | No. | 不 |
[21:46] | I don’t trust her. | 我不相信她 |
[21:49] | My wristband didn’t work. | 我的手环不管用 |
[21:52] | She is trying to come between us. | 她是想挑拨我们的感情 |
[21:53] | God, your eyes are so… | 天啊 你的眼睛… |
[21:56] | pretty right now! | 好美 |
[21:58] | Your hair is so shiny. | 你的头发好有光泽 |
[22:05] | You’re jealous, and you don’t have to be! | 你在嫉妒 这大可不必 |
[22:08] | I’m so mad right now, | 我现在很生气 |
[22:11] | but I just wanna hug you! | 但我只想拥抱你 |
[22:13] | I am also mad, | 我也好生气 |
[22:15] | but I’m so smiley! | 但我还在笑 |
[22:17] | Mads, Jules… | 小麦 朱尔斯 |
[22:23] | Come on, we’re gonna miss Rozzi! | 快来 罗兹的表演要开始了 |
[22:28] | Rozzi… | 罗兹 |
[22:37] | So, you feeling it yet? | 有感觉了吗 |
[22:40] | Hm… I think so. | 应该是吧 |
[22:43] | I feel like I’m swimming, | 我感觉在游泳 |
[22:44] | but, like, in my lip gloss. – Hm. | 在我的唇彩里 |
[22:47] | I know. Feels amazing. | 我懂 感觉好极了 |
[22:53] | – It does? – Totally. | – 是吗 – 绝对的 |
[22:56] | So good. – Wait, wait. | 太棒了 – 等等 |
[23:00] | I saw you leave this on the party bus. | 我看你把这落在派对车里了 |
[23:02] | I think on purpose, | 我想是故意的 |
[23:04] | and you’ve kinda been lying to everybody all day. | 你一整天都在瞒着大家 |
[23:07] | You lied to your druggie friends, too. | 连跟你嗑药的人都骗 |
[23:10] | Uh, yeah… | 好吧 |
[23:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[23:15] | I thought you loved being a magical drug fairy. | 我以为你喜欢当药仙子呢 |
[23:18] | Oh, I do! | 喜欢 |
[23:19] | I do… I-I did… | 我喜欢 但那是以前 |
[23:23] | But, then I thought about being too hungover tomorrow. | 但我怕喝太醉明早起不来 |
[23:25] | You know, and I’m going to the beach with Liv and Bruno, | 我要和利维还有布鲁诺去沙滩 |
[23:28] | and I just don’t wanna miss out on it, you know? | 我不想错过 你明白吗 |
[23:35] | Oh my god! | 天哪 |
[23:37] | It’s all so fucked up! | 不该这样 |
[23:40] | Liam… I’m so fucked up! | 利亚姆… 我错了 |
[23:43] | D-did you not take your pill either? | 你不也没吃药吗 |
[23:46] | I did take it. It’s just my sadness is stronger than the drugs. | 我吃了 但是我的伤心程度远比药效强烈 |
[23:52] | Oh my god, I’ve been lying to you! | 抱歉 我一直在骗你 |
[23:54] | – Okay. It’s okay. – It’s fucked up! | – 好啦 没事 – 我太伤心了 |
[23:56] | – Let it out, okay? – I’m so stupid. | – 想哭就哭吧 – 我太蠢了 |
[23:59] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[24:02] | Do you wanna take another one? | 你想再来一片吗 |
[24:11] | What’s up, ladies! | 姐妹们好啊 |
[24:14] | Hey Pink, I’m Rozzi! | 音乐节的各位 我是罗兹 |
[24:16] | This one’s for all the best friends out there. | 这首歌献给在场的好闺蜜们 |
[24:20] | I wanna go to a party | ♪我想在派对♪ |
[24:23] | and only talk to you | ♪跟你多聊聊♪ |
[24:26] | Stay at home on the phone | ♪在家通电话♪ |
[24:28] | Maybe for an hour or two | ♪一两个小时♪ |
[24:31] | When I’m kind of sick of everyone | ♪当我看所有人不爽时♪ |
[24:34] | Everyone but you | ♪只有你除外♪ |
[24:37] | Let’s go to Sheryl Crow karaoke | ♪去唱雪瑞儿·可洛的歌吧♪ |
[24:40] | It’s all I want to do | ♪我只想唱歌♪ |
[24:43] | If I was ever gonna get a tattoo | ♪若要去纹身♪ |
[24:45] | I wanna get a half a heart to match you | ♪我想跟你一起♪ |
[24:48] | It’s you, you and me till the end | ♪只有你陪我到最后♪ |
[24:51] | Wrote a best friend song for my best friend | ♪最好的歌献给最好的朋友♪ |
[24:54] | If you say you wanna do some mushrooms | ♪如果你想嗑点药♪ |
[24:57] | I’d take what you give me ’cause I trust you | ♪我陪你 因为我信任你♪ |
[25:00] | It’s you, you and me till the end | ♪只有你常伴我左右♪ |
[25:03] | Wrote a best friend song for my best friend… | ♪最好的歌献给最好的朋友♪ |
[25:09] | Wrote a best friend song for my best friend | ♪最好的歌献给最好的朋友♪ |
[25:14] | Wrote a best friend song for my best friend | ♪最好的歌献给最好的朋友♪ |
[25:18] | I thought about leaving so I know how it ends | ♪我曾想离开 因为我知道结局♪ |
[25:25] | Disappear without a trace | ♪消失得无影无踪♪ |
[25:28] | Losing you, but saving face | ♪失恋但留有颜面♪ |
[25:30] | It’s so unlike me | ♪我本不想这样做♪ |
[25:32] | I never really like anyone | ♪我从没真正去爱♪ |
[25:36] | It’s almost blinding | ♪盲目而不知所措♪ |
[25:39] | I have to look away not to come undone | ♪我装作视而不见♪ |
[25:42] | But, if I’m telling the truth | ♪真心希望能做到♪ |
[25:46] | ‘Cause my heart won’t let me lie | ♪可我的真心不肯♪ |
[25:49] | Oh, I only see you | ♪我的眼中只有你♪ |
[25:52] | Every time I close my eyes | ♪每次我闭上双眼♪ |
[25:55] | I can’t fight these visions | ♪就浮现昨日画面♪ |
[25:57] | Visions | ♪昨日画面♪ |
[25:59] | Visions of what I’d be missing without you | ♪那些我无法割舍的思念♪ |
[26:03] | Visions, visions | ♪旧情难忘♪ |
[26:06] | Visions of what I’d be missing without you | ♪那些我不愿忘记的美好♪ |
[26:09] | Run, run, run | ♪跑 跑 跑♪ |
[26:12] | Visions of what I’d be missing… | ♪那些因你而珍贵的回忆♪ |