Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

娃娃脸(Dollface)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 娃娃脸(Dollface)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Chew, chew, chew ♪左嚼嚼 右嚼嚼♪
[00:03] Chewbichewbidui ♪开心嚼不停♪
[00:05] I’m a gummy bear ♪我是小熊软糖♪
[00:07] Coffee, tea, or me ♪你要咖啡 红茶 还是我♪
[00:10] I can be your sugar baby… ♪我能做你的甜心宝贝♪
[00:12] What do you think? Donate or sell? 这件怎么样 捐还是卖
[00:17] Spin for me. 转个圈看看
[00:20] – Sell. – Hi! – 卖了 – 人呢
[00:22] Oh! We’re in here! 在这里呢
[00:24] I get such a high selling consignment. 我现在要寄售很多衣服
[00:26] I love The RealReal. 我爱交易网站
[00:28] Alright. Donate, sell, burn. 捐的 卖的 烧的都有
[00:30] Gotta love a Madison Maxwell mandatory friend activity. 奈何我爱麦迪逊·麦斯威尔的友情绑架
[00:33] Did we wanna do this today? Who knows? 我们想做这些事吗 不一定
[00:35] Did we have a choice? Absolutely not. 我们有选择吗 当然没有
[00:37] Oh, come on! This is good for us! 拜托 这样对大家都好
[00:38] I mean, we’re almost 30. 我们都快三十岁了
[00:39] Would love to go but one entire day without being reminded of that. 我只希望哪天没人提醒我这件事
[00:43] Our styles should start reflecting whichever new direction 我们的穿衣风格应该反映出
[00:45] we want to go in in our lives. 人生的新阶段
[00:47] That, and I just bought a 而且我新买了一堆衣服
[00:48] bunch of new shit I need to make room for. 得腾点位置出来
[00:52] Madison, you’re replacing a peach blazer 麦迪逊 你不是有件桃色小西装吗
[00:54] with a peach blazer? 怎么又买一件
[00:57] This is cantaloupe. 这是哈密瓜色
[01:06] Hi. 嗨
[01:07] You miss me already? I was in your car, like, four seconds ago. 想我啦 我才刚从你车上下来呢
[01:10] Not that I don’t already miss you because I do, obviously. 倒也不是说我不想你 正好相反
[01:13] Of course, I miss you, but I just realized 当然想你 但我刚发现
[01:16] that you left your charger in my car. 你把充电器落在我车上了
[01:17] Do you need it? – Um, no. That’s okay. – 用给你吗 – 没事 不用
[01:19] I can get it later. 之后再拿也行
[01:21] Plus, I still have your hoodie, so maybe we can… 而且我还穿着你的帽衫 我们可以
[01:24] do a trade. 做个交换
[01:25] You are in possession of every sweatshirt that I own! 我的运动衫都在你那里了
[01:29] You better not give that one away in your clothes purge. 清理旧衣的时候 可别把这件丢了
[01:31] Iz, is that you? – Uh, yeah! Coming! – 伊兹 是你吗 – 对 马上来
[01:34] I should let you go. 你快去吧
[01:35] I’ve only worn this once. 这件衣服我就穿过一次
[01:37] Were you attacked by a bear? 你穿上后被熊袭击了吗
[01:39] I’m getting rid of some of my sexier “Going out” Clothes. 我得处理掉那些性感的外出行头
[01:42] With Liv and Bruno these days, the only clubs in my life 有利维和布鲁诺在 我能去的夜店
[01:44] – are the Mickey Mouse variety. – Hm, – 只有米奇妙妙屋 – 是吗
[01:46] and how does that make you feel? 你对此有何感想
[01:49] Like I hate that therapist voice. 你别用心理医生的语气问我
[01:51] Alright, what about you, Jules? 行吧 你的衣服呢 朱尔斯
[01:53] Okay… 好的…
[01:55] Damn. 天哪
[01:56] Are you gonna have anything left? 这是你全部的衣服吗
[01:58] Celeste gave me a trunkful of designer stuff that’s, 塞莱斯特塞给我一堆设计师品牌
[02:00] uh, probably worth more than my actual car. 可能比我的车还值钱
[02:02] Wow, so you’re just gonna get 那你是要
[02:03] rid of all your clothes and replace it with hers? 扔掉所有的衣服 再换成她的吗
[02:06] I mean, her stuff is much nicer than mine. 她的衣服比我的好多了
[02:08] And with all her divorce drama going on, 而且她现正忙离婚的事
[02:10] I have to step in for her for a while, 我得替她一段时间
[02:12] but not in her shoes. Her feet are insanely small. 不过鞋子我穿不下 她脚太小了
[02:15] Okay, speaking of shoes, 说到鞋子
[02:17] donate or sell? What do you guys think? 你们觉得这双捐还是卖
[02:19] Mm, I think you should put an Amber alert out on Madison 我觉得该给麦迪逊装个安珀警报
[02:21] because it looks like you’re kidnapping her. 感觉你是在绑架她
[02:27] I just… I definitely will not give away this hoodie. 我肯定不会扔掉这件帽衫的
[02:30] Don’t worry. 放心
[02:31] Besides, I’ll need it, um, if we’re still going to Big Bear 如果下周跟你大学同学去大熊湖
[02:35] next weekend with your college friends. 没准我还要穿呢
[02:37] You mentioned it, um, but I wasn’t sure if you… 我记得你说过 但是我不确定…
[02:40] changed your mind or whatever. 你有没有改变主意
[02:42] Oh yeah. Shit. My friend Ryan’s kind of an idiot, 没错 可惜 我那哥们瑞安特别蠢
[02:45] and he booked the wrong AirBnB, 他订错民宿了
[02:46] so now there might not be 要是大家
[02:48] enough room for everybody to bring their plus ones. 都带对象来 可能住不下
[02:50] Got it. Uh, totally. Um, 好吧 没事
[02:54] yeah, I… I just… I figured something was up. 我就料到会有出点事
[02:56] Nothing’s up. 没事
[02:57] We just might have to rain check meeting everyone. 只是聚会可能得延期了
[03:00] It’s no big deal, right? – No, of course. – 应该可以吧 – 当然
[03:02] Of course, no big deal. No Big Bear. 去大熊湖也不是什么大事
[03:04] No big anything. 没关系的
[03:08] Okay, bye. 先挂啦
[03:11] It’s finally happening. 该来的还是来了
[03:13] Liam is breaking up with me. 利亚姆要跟我分手了
[03:15] – Oh shit. – What’s going on? – 不是吧 – 怎么了
[03:16] So, a few weeks ago, he mentioned this Big Bear trip that him 几周前 他提到每年都会和大学同学
[03:19] and all his college friends 去趟大熊湖
[03:20] take with their significant others every year. 还会带上各自的对象
[03:21] And then, just now, 可就在刚才
[03:23] he got really weird about it, and he’s claiming 他表现得特别奇怪
[03:24] there’s “not enough space” for me to go with. 跟我说房间不够 没法带我去
[03:27] Well, why wouldn’t there be enough space? 怎么会不够呢
[03:29] Because his friend “Booked the wrong AirBnB,” Allegedly. 因为他朋友订错了民宿 他说的
[03:32] Okay, you’re doing a lot of 你强调了很多事
[03:33] air quotes on things that may not need air quotes. 但都不一定是那样
[03:35] What if that’s just really what happened? 万一他没骗你呢
[03:37] It’s not, okay? Just trust me. I can feel it. 不可能 好吗 相信我 我有预感
[03:39] I’ve just known that since we’ve been together, 我们相恋后 我就知道
[03:41] this was gonna happen, right? 这事总会发生的
[03:42] ‘Cause, like, everyone can see that he’s way out of my league, 大家都觉得我配不上他
[03:45] and it was only a matter of time before he realized it, too, 时间久了 他也会意识到这一点
[03:47] and that he’s ashamed of me, and that– 他会觉得我很丢人 而且…
[03:49] Izzy, please take a breath. You’re starting to spiral. 伊兹 深呼吸 先别激动
[04:01] Come on! We have to go now! 我们得赶紧离开
[04:04] – Oh my god. – Holy shit! Oh my god. – 天哪 – 不是吧
[04:07] Van! Van! 上车 上车
[04:16] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[04:17] No, no, no, no! 不 不 不
[04:18] Why are you driving towards it? No, no, no! 你怎么朝它开啊 停 停 停
[04:20] It’s your anxiety spiral! We have to get closer, 这是你的焦虑旋风 得靠近点
[04:23] so we can study it, figure out what this is really about. 才能看出究竟是怎么回事
[04:26] You’re spinning out of control! 你快要失控了
[04:28] I feel like he doesn’t love me! 他恐怕不爱我了
[04:30] Izzy, you have to get a grip. 伊兹 你冷静点
[04:31] 警告 监测到四级焦虑旋风 风速每小时204英里
[04:32] It looks like we have an F-4 level anxiety spiral 那应该是四级焦虑旋风
[04:34] with insecurity winds clocking at 200 miles per hour! 不安风速超每小时两百英里
[04:37] Sometimes when he texts me “Lol,” 有时他给我发大笑文字
[04:38] I can tell he’s not really loling! 我知道他不是真的在笑
[04:40] Does there seem to be any truth to Izzy’s fear 伊兹担心利亚姆觉得她丢人
[04:42] that Liam does not think she is good enough for him? 这有何事实依据吗
[04:44] There’s no evidence here for that. 没有相应证据
[04:46] It sounds like Liam’s friend 利亚姆的朋友好像
[04:47] really did just book the wrong AirBnB. 确实订错了民宿
[04:49] See, Iz? Everything is fine. 你看 伊兹 没事的
[04:52] Oh my god, he texted me. 天哪 他给我发短信了
[04:54] He wants me to sleep over. 他想让我去他家过夜
[04:59] But what if it’s because he “Wants to talk”? 可他会不会只是想跟我”谈谈”呢
[05:02] -We cannot do this again! – Enough with the air quotes! – 她又失控了 – 别比引号手势了
[05:11] Okay, now that Izzy is calm, 既然伊兹平静下来了
[05:14] mandatory friend time is over. 我就不强留你们了
[05:15] I have a work thing. 我还得工作
[05:16] Ooh, the lovely Lotus Dragon Bebe? 要找那位莲花龙贝贝吗
[05:19] I have other clients, Jules. 我还有其他客户 朱尔斯
[05:22] Okay, well maybe I don’t, 好吧 也许没有
[05:23] but this could possibly be one. 但很快就会有的
[05:25] Uh, it’s this restaurant called Toscano Al Fresco. 有个叫托斯卡诺的户外餐厅
[05:27] They need help with their opening. 他们要做开业宣传
[05:28] Okay, I am saving this little number from the pile 不过 这件我想先留着
[05:30] for one last hoorah. 再潇洒一次
[05:32] Bruno’s with his dad this weekend, so it’s on. 布鲁诺这周末去找他爸 我就敢穿了
[05:34] Mazel tov on the upcoming sex. 恭喜你又能欢爱了
[05:36] – Yeah. – Ooh, Izzy, – 没错 – 伊兹
[05:38] we should get going, too. We are Woöm ambassadors 我们也应该走了 我们要代表乌姆
[05:40] at the LA Women’s Wellness Summit. 参加洛杉矶女性健康峰会
[05:42] – The what? – The Wellness Summit – 什么 – 健康峰会
[05:43] is basically the Super Bowl of our industry, 算是我们行业的超级碗
[05:45] and this year, Jules is running the whole thing. 今年由朱尔斯全权负责
[05:47] She’s our quarterback. Go Jules! 她就是我们的四分卫 冲啊 朱尔斯
[05:50] Should we get dinner after? 事后要一起吃晚饭吗
[05:51] Now that Wes and I are over, I texted Fender. 虽然没了韦斯 但我还有芬德
[05:54] Okay, I personally have always 好吧 我从一开始
[05:55] rooted for hot guitar guy from the beginning. 就支持你选那个性感吉他男
[05:57] Well, we were finally supposed to hang out, 我们难得能出门约会
[05:58] but his friend is in town, 但他有朋友来
[05:59] so maybe not. I’ll keep you posted. 可能会泡汤 到时再告诉你们
[06:01] – Okay, get. Come on. – Bye! – 好 明白 去吧 – 拜
[06:14] Fancy! 真不错
[06:15] – Free makeup? – Wow, stunning. – 免费化妆品 – 真棒
[06:18] Didn’t know you could have an entire wellness company 靠姜黄根粉发家都做成知名保健公司
[06:20] built around turmeric, but I will say their branding is gorgeous. 但我承认他们的品牌宣传得很棒
[06:23] Turmeric is my sixth favorite spice, 姜黄是我第六喜欢的香料
[06:26] after Posh, Scary, Sporty, Baby, and Ginger. 此外还有时尚 恐怖片 运动 婴儿以及生姜
[06:29] Uh, someone is in our spot, and I don’t like their vibe. 有人占了我们的地盘 态度极其恶劣
[06:35] – Alison… – Good to see you again, ladies. – 艾莉森 – 我们可真有缘 女士们
[06:37] Oh shit. 糟糕
[06:45] So crazy running into you guys. 真没想到能碰上你们
[06:47] Agreed. So crazy running into you 没错 而且还是在
[06:50] at the booth that was technically assigned to us. 本该属于我们的展位附近
[06:52] Wait, you guys know her? 等等 你们认识
[06:54] Yes. This is our former colleague Alison B, 对 这是我们的前同事艾莉森B
[06:57] who left to start her own extremely similar 她后来离开公司 创办了一个
[07:00] to Woöm lifestyle brand. 跟乌姆类似的生活品牌
[07:01] And this is… 这位是…
[07:04] My co-founder Alison S has an 我的联合创始人艾莉森S
[07:06] investor meeting for our series B funding, so… 正为我们的B轮融资召开投资者会议
[07:08] Okay, that’s so many letters. 我分不清谁是谁了
[07:10] Thank you! Hi. 谢谢 没事
[07:12] Um, seems like you had a little mix-up 看来你们是搞错了
[07:14] with the booth locations here. 这里的展位
[07:16] Um, this is our space. 是我们的
[07:19] Would absolutely love to accommodate you there but, unfortunately, 我们很想给你们腾出地方 只可惜
[07:22] this booth is the only one within reach of the outlet for our sign. 这里是唯一能放下我们招牌的地方
[07:30] Almost as if extension cords were invented for this very reason. 你们为何不用延长线呢
[07:34] Extension cords don’t fit into the AL*S*N unlimited design aesthetic. 延长电线不符合艾*莉*森的设计美学
[07:38] Okay, wait, sorry. 抱歉 打断一下
[07:39] Your name is Alison, your brand name is Alison, 你叫艾莉森 你品牌名叫艾莉森
[07:41] and her name is Alison, too? 她也叫艾莉森
[07:43] It’s not. I’ve played this game before. Trust me. 不止 我也曾用过那名字 没骗你
[07:46] No, it’s my middle name. I can show you my driver’s license. 不 那是我的中间名 你们可以看我的驾照
[07:50] I don’t go by my first name anymore. 我不想再用原名了
[07:52] Why? Was it because you wanted to work for this cult company? 为何 是为了进这家传销公司工作吗
[07:54] No, because my first name is… 不 因为我原本叫
[07:58] It’s Karen. 凯伦
[08:01] Yeah. It’s Karen Alison Johnson, so… 全名是凯伦·艾莉森·约翰逊
[08:03] Okay, well that’s a fair pivot. No further questions. 好的 答为所问 我没别的问题了
[08:06] Look, Celeste asked me to represent her here today, 听着 塞莱斯特让我今天代她出席
[08:08] and this is the booth she wanted, 这是她想要的展位
[08:10] so we’re gonna have to 我们还是
[08:11] figure out a solution that works for everyone. 想个折中的办法吧
[08:12] Absolutely. I totally, totally agree. 行 完全没问题
[08:25] Are we right by the trash? 我们旁边是垃圾桶吗
[08:27] This area has… an odor. 这展区有股味道
[08:30] It’s like… old fish. 就像不新鲜的鱼
[08:46] Uh, excuse me! 不好意思
[08:48] Hi! Uh, do you know where Toscano Al Fresco is? 请问托斯卡诺户外餐厅在哪里呢
[08:51] Oh, Toscano Al Fresco? It’s just right there. 托斯卡诺户吗 就在那里
[08:55] Uh, where? 哪里
[08:57] Uh, the table right there. 就是那张桌子
[09:01] The restaurant is just a table? 这家餐厅只有一张桌子
[09:03] Outside? That’s the whole thing? 真在户外 就这些吗
[09:05] Yeah. For shoppers who are, 对 它是针对那些
[09:08] you know, craving 非常喜欢
[09:09] a Tuscan-inspired outdoor dining experience. 托斯卡诺户外用餐体验的购物者
[09:13] With authentic Tuscan-inspired views of the Lululemon? 还能顺带欣赏露露乐蒙的店面
[09:17] I mean, where’s the kitchen? 厨房又在哪里
[09:19] Oh, the closest kitchen space is on the other side of the Nordstrom. 最近的厨房在诺德斯特龙对面
[09:22] Wait, trying to process. 让我缕缕
[09:24] What genius thought a waiter carrying chicken parm 哪位店家会让服务生端着
[09:26] through a shoe department was gonna scream “Elevated dining”? 帕尔马干酪鸡肉 穿过鞋店 大喊”菜来啦”
[09:30] This genius. 正是在下
[09:33] You own the restaurant. 这餐厅是你开的
[09:37] Oh! You own the whole… 难道这里都是
[09:38] I own three luxury shopping centers. 我有三家豪华购物中心
[09:42] And please, don’t forget to validate on your way out. 离开时记得进行验证
[09:45] We really screw people on parking here. 这里禁止随便停车
[09:49] Wow, this, uh, really changes my press pitch. 我收回刚才说的话
[09:52] Well, if you need time to regroup 如果你需要时间重新措辞
[09:54] and you wanna have a coffee with me, 而且想跟我喝杯咖啡
[09:56] I know a pretty stupid outdoor table we could sit at. 我们可以坐在那张桌子
[10:13] God, Celeste is gonna kill me! 塞莱斯特非杀了我不可
[10:16] Or worse, be very disappointed. 甚至对我很失望
[10:19] Okay, you need to go over there and demand 那你得先去那边
[10:21] some Alison R-E-S-P-E-C-T. 让艾莉森的公司让位
[10:24] So, what should we do, Jules? 朱尔斯 我们该怎么办
[10:25] I mean, Celeste would probably want you to be the one to decide, 塞莱斯特应该会让你来决定
[10:28] since you are the one that she specifically left in charge. 毕竟她指明要你来负责此事
[10:31] I’m not going back over there to fight with Alison B. 我可不想再跟艾莉森B争执
[10:34] We are gonna do what Celeste would do. 我们得按塞莱斯特的方法来
[10:37] Threaten to get lawyers involved? 律师函警告吗
[10:38] No. What she would do after that. 不 再往下一步
[10:41] Be the best freaking booth here. 力争成为这里的最佳展位
[10:43] Because we can. 我们有这实力
[10:45] We’re Woöm. 我们可是乌姆
[10:47] We can do this together! Put your hands in. 我们要齐心协力 来加个油
[10:54] Be good! 好好干
[11:13] Sex playlist one, sex playlist three… 一号歌单 三号歌单
[11:16] Sex playlist 17. 十七号歌单
[11:20] Beauty is not about what’s on you. 美不在于外表
[11:23] It’s about what’s within you. 而是内心
[11:26] And that’s why Woöm is not about products. 乌姆不仅致力于提供优质产品
[11:28] As our founder Celeste Oslow says, 如我公司创始人塞莱斯特·奥斯洛所说
[11:30] it’s about finding the tools 乌姆要提供帮助
[11:32] to be your most authentic self. 让大家做真实的自己
[11:38] Jules, the oldest living mean girl is coming for you. 朱尔斯 脾气最臭那女的过来了
[11:41] Oh, I got this. 没事 交给我
[11:42] Wow, Jules. Nice work. 干得不错 朱尔斯
[11:43] You really brought the girls to the yard. 你还真把女性顾客吸引住了
[11:46] Has Woöm started making cloning serum? 乌姆都开始制作克隆血清了吗
[11:49] Ahem, what are you talking about? 你什么意思
[11:51] I’m just saying… That outfit, 看你这身打扮
[11:53] that pitch? 那套说辞
[11:54] – You’re like a Celeste Mini-Me. – Mm-hmm. – 简直就是迷你版塞莱斯特 – 没错
[11:56] I would know. I used to be one. 我理解 我曾经也这样
[11:58] Celeste and I are very different people. 我和塞莱斯特完全不同
[12:00] She’s just mentoring me. 她只是在指导我
[12:02] Take it from someone who left Woöm and found actual authenticity. 有人离开乌姆后找到了真实的自己
[12:06] I mean, look at her. She’s totally authentic. 你看 这就是最真实的她
[12:10] Um, ahem, Iz, watch the booth. I need some air. 伊兹 帮我看着展位 我去透透气
[12:13] Yeah. Sure. 没问题
[12:16] God. She treats you like an employee. 天哪 她把你当下属使唤
[12:19] I…I’m just so glad Alison 所幸 艾莉森
[12:21] – would never do that to me. – I could never. – 从来没那样对我 – 永远不会
[12:24] – I know you couldn’t. – Love you. – 我知道的 – 爱你
[12:26] – I love you more. – She loves me. – 我更爱你 – 朱尔斯是爱我的
[12:28] How are you really, Iz? 伊兹 你还好吗
[12:29] Things better on the personal front, I hope. 但愿你已处理好自己的私事
[12:31] I think a saw a fun new boyfriend post recently. 最近我见某人发了新欢的动态
[12:36] For now. I…I think he might be… 现在我觉得他可能
[12:38] trying to break up with me. 想和我分手吧
[12:41] You need to stop getting treated like less than. 你不能再让人贬低自己了
[12:43] Yeah. It does not sound like he values you at all. 没错 感觉他毫不把你放心上
[12:46] Not unlike your current employers. 就像你的新老板那样
[12:49] Bye, Alison. I mean Izzy. Sorry. 再见 艾莉森 不好意思 伊兹
[12:51] – Sorry. – Sounds good on you though. – 抱歉 – 但挺适合你的
[13:11] – Curious? – Um, should I be? – 感兴趣吗 – 我该看看吗
[13:15] I think so. 看看也无妨
[13:16] It’s a pop-up installation 这是立体转装置艺术品
[13:18] created by a meditation app and CAMLA. 由某冥想应用软件和CAMLA联合推出
[13:21] Kamala… Harris? 卡玛拉·哈里斯
[13:23] The vice president? 那位副总统吗
[13:24] I guess she seems like she meditates. 她平常应该会做冥想
[13:27] Yeah, she does, actually, but CAMLA as in 她的确做冥想 不过CAMLA是指
[13:29] the Contemporary Art Museum of Los Angeles. 洛杉矶现代艺术博物馆
[13:33] Yeah, I work at that CAMLA. 我在那里上班
[13:35] I…I’ve been there. Um, it’s very contemporary, 我也去过 那里既现代
[13:38] – and full of art. – Yeah. – 又满充艺术气息 – 没错
[13:40] Oh, uh, the brochure is for after. 宣传册要到体验后才发放
[13:43] Okay. And what is this exactly? 好吧 这到底是什么
[13:47] It’s, uh, it’s different for everybody. 不好说 因人而异
[13:51] Try it. 试试吧
[15:03] I feel like I just had a… religious experience! 我在里边仿佛见到了神明
[15:06] Spiritual, virtual? 不是是精神感应 还是视觉感受
[15:08] I like to think of it as a drug trip, but without the drugs. 我更愿把它当作心灵”毒品”
[15:11] It-it’s all done with digital projection. 数字投影全覆盖
[15:14] Here. I could break it down for you, 我能给你详细解释
[15:16] but you’re on a high, and I don’t wanna ruin it. 但看你正兴奋 我可不想让你扫兴
[15:18] Oh, no, no, no! Not at all! I…I’m a tech nerd at heart. 没有的事 我其实是个科技迷
[15:21] I came up in web design. 我很喜欢设计网页
[15:22] Seriously, I feel like I create worlds in my head 我的脑子里始终都在
[15:25] all the time. It’s actually kind of a problem. 构想新世界 但能去动手实现
[15:27] But, this is, uh, real! 但现在 梦想成真了
[15:30] Yeah. 没错
[15:32] I have a feeling that you should… 我真心觉得你应该
[15:35] you should explore this. 深入研究一下
[15:36] This is my card. Listen, the museum 这是我的名片 对了 我们博物馆
[15:39] is always looking to expand our immersive design team. 长期招募沉浸式体验设计人才
[15:44] – I feel like I need to go in again. – Oh, yes. You should. – 我可能要再进去一次 – 的确
[15:46] Okay! 好的
[15:51] You’ve been planning our sex night all day long. 你居然整天都在计划我们的性福之夜
[15:53] I’m getting more scared than excited. 比起兴奋 我都有点害怕了
[15:55] Okay, we have watched Moana for the past three weekends in a row. 我们都看了三个月的《海洋奇缘》
[15:58] We need this. 总得办点正事
[16:00] So, I made us a little sex to-do list. 我做了份性愿清单
[16:03] I guess you could say Wharton made me a little more Type-A. 你应该会说沃顿让我更较真了
[16:06] You spend too much time with Madison. 你跟麦迪逊相处久了
[16:07] And that. 看看吧
[16:09] Hm… Okay. 还不错
[16:14] Number seven’s for me? 七号是为我准备的
[16:15] Number seven’s for you. 专门为你准备的
[16:17] Okay! I’m in on the list. Good work. 能想到我就行 很好
[16:21] Okay, number four. I see you. 四号 找到你了
[16:24] Trying to tenderize me? 想让我温柔点吗
[16:28] This feels expensive. I like that. 这挺贵吧 手感不错
[16:29] – Whoa! What’s that? – Wha… Oh, whoa! – 那是什么 – 你怎么
[16:31] Bruno, wh…where’s Daddy? 布鲁诺 你爸呢
[16:33] He said he had to go to work right now, 他说要赶去上班
[16:35] and he was really mad. 他很生气
[16:37] Not as mad as Mommy’s 他不赶快回来
[16:38] gonna be if he doesn’t come back soon, right? 妈妈会比他还生气
[16:40] I wanna watch Moana! 我想看《海洋奇缘》
[16:51] I can’t keep Celeste’s clothes. 我不能再穿塞莱斯特的衣服了
[16:53] They’re going to The RealReal and getting sold, 我要全放到交易网卖掉
[16:55] and we can use the money to… 还可以用卖的钱去…
[16:57] cure world hunger or buy a superyacht or something. 解决世界饥饿问题 或是买个超级游艇
[16:59] Oh! I vote for superyacht. 买游艇可以
[17:01] Wait, where’s Fender? 等等 芬德人呢
[17:03] He’s with his friend! 他去陪朋友了
[17:05] I’m sorry for the dramatic entrance, 抱歉 进门时有点激动
[17:07] but today was just awful. 今天实在太糟糕了
[17:09] And also amazing. I ran into Alison B… 有趣的是 我碰到了艾莉森B
[17:12] who basically told me I’m a sad Celeste knockoff. 她说我当翻版塞莱斯特太悲哀了
[17:16] But, it was actually kind of the wakeup call I needed. 但她的确点醒了我
[17:19] And then, I met this ridiculously chic art woman 然后 我结识到一位超级时髦的女艺术家
[17:22] who showed me my maybe dream job 让我意识到自己内心深处
[17:23] that I didn’t really know until existed today! 掩藏已久的渴望与梦想
[17:26] I’m so amped! 我太激动了
[17:27] Wow, you are amped! 还真是
[17:29] – I’m amped. – Well, I’m amped, too. – 开心死了 – 我也是
[17:32] – I met a handsome billionaire. – What? – 我见到了高富帅 – 什么
[17:35] Yeah, I couldn’t get a word in! Look! 我都不知怎么形容了 你看
[17:38] – Madison… – Wait, you don’t think he’s hot? – 麦迪逊… – 怎么 他不帅吗
[17:40] Wow. He looks like Colin’s twin brother. 他就像是科林的双胞胎兄弟
[17:42] What? No, he doesn’t! 什么 哪有
[17:45] Does he? Cousin, maybe. 有吗 可能是堂兄弟吧
[17:47] What you said this morning about making space for what comes next? 想想你今早还说要给新衣服腾地方
[17:50] You can’t just replace peach blazers with peach blazers, 那两件桃色西装外套有何区别吗
[17:52] and you can’t replace millionaire Colin 你不能拿亿万富翁版科林来
[17:55] with billionaire Colin 2.0 代替百万富翁版科林
[17:56] any more than I can walk around in Celeste’s hand-me-downs 我也不能穿着塞莱斯特的旧衣服走来走去
[17:59] instead of figuring out what I really want. 而忘记自己真正想要的
[18:03] Did you, like, actualize today? 你今天是爆发了吗
[18:05] Actually, I might have! 可能还真是
[18:07] Get dressed. No blazer. 去换衣服 别穿西装外套
[18:09] Wait, what’s happening? 等等 我们要干嘛
[18:10] I’m texting Fender. 我要给芬德发信息
[18:12] Is your friend in town single? 你那位朋友单身吗
[18:15] If yes, send pic. 如果是 来张照片
[18:17] Oh, you can’t be serious. 你认真的吗
[18:19] No more Colin and Celeste. 忘掉科林和塞莱斯特
[18:21] Old us is going in a trash bag, 抛下过去的自己
[18:23] and we are making space for something new. 给全新的我们留点空间
[18:24] We’re going on a double date! 我们要去四人约会
[18:27] What happened in that room? 你在会场经历了什么
[18:34] Hello! Hi! We’re here. We’re doing it. 你们好 我们来啦 没骗你吧
[18:36] Oh, it’s all happening? 那要开始了吗
[18:38] Uh, Madison, you remember Fender. 麦迪逊 你还记得芬德吧
[18:40] Fender, present. Jules, accounted for. 芬德 如假包换 朱尔斯 我熟人
[18:42] And Madison, this is Max. Max, Madison. 麦迪逊 这是麦克斯 麦克斯 这是麦迪逊
[18:44] Madison, Max. 麦迪逊 麦克斯
[18:46] Well, now that that’s all cleared up, shall we head home? 都介绍完了 我们要不回家
[18:50] Eh, I-I think we should do it. I think it’ll be fun. 我觉得可以 没准会更好玩
[18:53] Let’s do it. We’ll, uh, get us a table. 走吧 我们去找张桌子
[18:56] Come on. 来吧
[19:01] – So… – Alright, fine. He’s very hot. – 怎么样… – 行啦 他很帅
[19:04] So hot that I’m gonna forgive 帅到我都不嫌弃
[19:05] the fact that he’s an unmarried non-billionaire. 他是个不富有的单身汉
[19:07] So, we’re doing this? 还继续参加吗
[19:09] We’re double dating. 当然
[19:11] Oh, um, I am a little worried about Izzy. 话说 我有点担心伊兹
[19:13] I texted her, but she didn’t text me back. 我给她发短信 但她没回
[19:14] She’ll be okay. She already spiraled today. 她没事 她今天都焦虑过了
[19:16] The double spiral is very rare. 而且还是两次
[19:20] Liam? I know why you’re wanting me to sleep over tonight! 利亚姆 我知道你为何让我来你家过夜
[19:24] – Babe? – Liam? – 宝贝 – 利亚姆
[19:26] I’ll be out in a minute! 我马上出来
[19:28] Yeah, out to break up with me. 是 出来跟我提分手
[19:31] Are you talking? I’m mid-Saaqq hair mask, 是你在说话吗 我正抹沙克发膜
[19:33] and it’s getting in my eyes. Hang on. 而且快进我眼睛了 稍等
[19:36] Like I haven’t already been hanging on. 我这不是在等你吗
[19:38] I’m hanging on by a thread in this relationship! 我都准备好接受现实了
[19:41] I can’t hear you with the water on. 水声太大了 我没听见
[19:43] I’m sick of being treated like I’m less than. 我不想被人看不起
[19:45] Iz, come on, I gotta get this shit off me. 伊兹 等等 我先把这玩意给洗掉
[19:48] What’s this all about? 你刚说什么
[19:50] I know that you lied about Big Bear 我知道大熊湖的事你在骗我
[19:52] because you don’t want me to come. 因为你不想带我去
[19:55] Uh, do you see my laptop? 你有看我笔记本电脑吗
[19:58] What? 什么
[19:59] I booked us our own cabin right down the street, 我给咱俩预定了同一条街上的小木屋
[20:01] so that we could have more room, but still be right by everybody. 这样房间足够 还能和大伙一起
[20:08] Um, okay. You can… 好吧 那你…
[20:10] – finish rinsing out your hair mask. – Thanks… – 先把发膜洗掉吧 – 好
[20:16] So, we’re in Istanbul for a show, 我们当时在伊斯坦布尔演出
[20:18] and Max is super fucking high. 然后麦克斯都嗨过头了
[20:19] I wasn’t that high. 我哪有
[20:22] I feel like you were probably that high. 我相信他说的
[20:24] Okay, we’re in an Uber for about 20 minutes. 我们坐了大概二十分钟的网约车
[20:27] We slow down into a turn. 某处要减速转弯时
[20:28] This guy jumps out of the moving vehicle… 这家伙跳车了
[20:31] What!? Why would you jump out of a moving car? 什么 你跳车干嘛
[20:34] This is what I’m telling you guys. 我正想跟你们说
[20:35] I’m an international man of mystery. I’m… 我是游走世界的神秘人士 我是…
[20:39] James Bond. 詹姆斯·邦德
[20:41] He was so high, 他太嗨了
[20:42] he forgot why we were in the Uber, panicked, 就忘记我们还在网约车上 慌得要死
[20:45] and thought we had been kidnapped. 以为我们被绑架了
[20:51] Uh, well, we could have another round here, 我们是在这里再喝一轮
[20:54] or we could go back to my place and have a drink. 还是去我家继续喝
[21:03] 语言学课堂 美式好友眼神交流
[21:05] In a fascinating display, Jules and Madison 面对追求者的盛情邀请
[21:07] have been put on the spot by their male suitors. 朱尔斯和麦迪逊很为难
[21:10] They have no opportunity to sidebar, 她们没法私下商量
[21:12] but because of their inherent fluency with each other’s feelings, 但她们彼此心意相通 一个眼神
[21:15] these two friends can communicate wordlessly. 就能领会对方的心思
[21:19] For today’s linguistics lesson, I will be presenting 今天这堂语言学课堂 我将为大家
[21:19] 语言学课堂 美式好友眼神交流
[21:22] a step-by-step translation to one of herstory’s oldest 逐句解析女性历史上最古老
[21:25] and most complex languages: 最复杂的语言
[21:27] Best Friend Eye Contact American English. 美式好友眼神交流
[21:31] Native speakers can communicate long, 母语人士可以通过微妙的眼神
[21:33] complicated messages using subtle glances, 来传达长而复杂的信息
[21:36] imperceptible to the male eye. 而不易被男性视角察觉
[21:41] Madison thinks that Max is superhot. 麦迪逊觉得麦克斯超级性感
[21:45] Okay, well, she would absolutely love 好吧 她很想找机会
[21:48] to jump his bones at some point, but… 扑到他身上 但…
[21:51] tonight is not the night. 今晚不行
[21:54] Oh. And this steely gaze right here means 看这坚决的眼神
[21:57] that what she is about to say is very important. 她要说要紧事了
[22:00] She finds Fender attractive 她很喜欢芬德
[22:02] and would like to see where things can go. 她想知道接下来会如何
[22:05] But, there it is. 快看
[22:07] The 20-degree head tilt. 头倾斜了20度
[22:09] Jules would actually prefer 朱尔斯实际更愿意
[22:11] a one-on-one bestie hang with just Madison 陪麦迪逊度过今晚
[22:14] for the rest of the night. 最后的时光
[22:15] 语言学课堂 美式好友眼神交流
[22:18] This is stuck. It’s… 卡住了 这…
[22:21] No one’s gonna…? It’s fine, I’m just gonna– 有人能… 算了 我自己来吧
[22:28] So, what’s the verdict? 两位决定好了吗
[22:30] – I think we’re gonna… – Call it a night. – 我们觉得… – 今晚先到这里吧
[22:34] I just have to run to the ladies room before we go. 离开前我得先去下厕所
[22:36] Maybe I’ll come, too, in case we… 或许我可以跟你一起去
[22:39] make out a little? 做点什么
[22:41] Yeah. Yeah. 好 可以
[22:44] Okay. 好的
[22:45] Wow, just a couple of wild and crazy kids, those two. 他们两个真是太疯狂了
[22:48] I know. Completely out of control. 我也觉得 完全失控了
[22:54] Just because I’m not coming over, 我虽不去你家
[22:55] doesn’t mean I didn’t have a great time. 但不是说我今天不尽兴
[22:57] – You don’t have to explain. – I know, – 你不用解释 – 我知道
[22:59] but I just did have a time that was great. 但我今晚真的很开心
[23:03] And I would wanna come over at a time that’s not now. 改天我再去你家 但现在不行
[23:08] I just got out of a thing, and I… 我刚失恋 而且我…
[23:11] I tend to move slow. 习惯慢慢来
[23:13] Slow-moving cars are the easiest to jump out of. 慢速行驶的汽车最好跳
[23:18] I’m not jumping out. 我不会跳车的
[23:21] Good. 好的
[23:32] Please don’t come out. 先别出来
[23:34] Uh, what’s going on? 怎么了
[23:37] Um, I’m really humiliated, 我太丢脸了
[23:39] – and I-I can’t face you. – Are you serious? – 无法面对你 – 不是吧
[23:42] – Yes. – It’s very steamy in here. – 真的 – 但里面蒸汽腾腾的
[23:45] Are you going to keep me hostage in my own bathroom? 你真想把我囚禁在自家浴室里吗
[23:47] Do you even want to be with me? 你真想和我在一起吗
[23:49] What kind of question is that? 这算哪门子问题
[23:50] Iz, I’ve never thought about breaking up with you, 伊兹 我从没想过和你分手
[23:53] and you ask me all the time. 但你却一直追问我
[23:56] Is that what you want? 你真想分手吗
[23:58] Iz, please. Let me out so we can talk about this. 伊兹 拜托 让我出来跟你好好谈谈
[24:03] I’m afraid if I have to face you, 我怕看着你
[24:04] I’m not gonna be able to get the words out. 就不敢开口了
[24:06] Get what words out? 你想说什么
[24:09] When I’m with you, I feel… 跟你在一起时 我感到…
[24:13] – sick. – You’re freaking me out here, Iz. – 很不适 – 伊兹 你别吓我
[24:18] Okay, you know how people describe being in love 好吧 你知道大家总说恋爱的人
[24:20] as like having butterflies? Well, 心里会小鹿乱撞吧
[24:22] I don’t have butterflies. I have, like, 而我没有小鹿 只有
[24:25] bats. 蝙蝠
[24:26] And I feel terrified of messing things up and panicked. 我怕把事情搞砸 然后就会恐慌
[24:30] So panicked about what people are thinking, 很在意别人的看法
[24:32] and just, like, 就觉得
[24:34] completely unworthy of being with you. 我完全配不上你
[24:38] And actually, I’m feeling like that about a lot of things lately. 其实 我最近经常有这种感觉
[24:41] But, I don’t feel… I mean, it’s… 但我觉得… 好吧…
[24:44] How do I fix that? 我该怎么做
[24:48] I don’t think it… 我觉得…
[24:51] I don’t think it’s yours to fix. 这事不该让你来操心
[24:55] So, you do wanna break up then? 那你是真要跟我分手吗
[25:04] Yeah. 对
[25:08] Do you ever feel safe… ♪你是否曾心安过♪
[25:09] I’m really sorry. 对不起
[25:13] Izzy! 伊兹
[25:14] Do you ever get sane? ♪你是否曾清醒过♪
[25:20] Do you still spend all your time ♪你是否浪费时间♪
[25:23] Waiting for the world outside ♪空等外面的世界♪
[25:26] To change? ♪发生改变 ♪
[25:30] Although, you just stand still ♪尽管你驻足已久♪
[25:37] A hard lesson in acceptance ♪看着我们的好友♪
[25:40] Taught by our friend ♪那只三声夜莺♪
[25:44] The Whippoorwill ♪顿时明白♪
[25:46] I’m so glad you made me come tonight. 谢谢你今晚邀请我过来
[25:49] Well, I’m glad to confirm that cognac and Java Chip ice cream 也谢谢你让我知道干邑和巧克力碎冰激淋
[25:51] may be a combination to rival sex with cool rock stars. 就像是帅气摇滚明星与欢爱的炫酷结合
[25:56] The boys telling their stories 听他们讲述自己
[25:57] about traveling and adventures got me thinking. 周游各地去冒险的事 不禁让我考虑
[26:00] – About Greece. – Ah, yes, the elusive Greece. – 去希腊玩 – 神秘莫测的希腊
[26:03] Look, I think we should stop talking about it and really plan it. 我们真不应该光说不做
[26:07] Look, I know we’re both focused on work, 我知道我们都要忙工作
[26:09] but if there’s anyone worth making space in our schedules for… 说到谁值得让我们拔冗相伴
[26:11] It’s me and you. 那就是你我彼此
[26:17] I turned in all our old stuff and bought us each a treat. 我把旧衣物卖掉后买了点好东西
[26:20] Scones? 司康饼吗
[26:22] – No. 不是
[26:23] Dresses for Greece. 去希腊穿的裙子
[26:33] This feels right. 这感觉对了
[26:35] Yeah, it does. 确实
[26:36] I was gonna say “To the maxi,” But I knew you’d get mad. 我本想说“长裙万岁” 但我怕惹你不开心
[26:47] Okay, can we stop spinning now? 好了 能别转了吗
[26:51] Thank you. I’m so excited. 谢谢 我太激动了
[26:54] Dress fight! 来比赛吧
[26:57] Found you at 4 in the morning ♪凌晨四点找你♪
[27:00] Confidence soaring ♪看你满脸自信♪
[27:01] Thought you moved onto a new thing ♪以为你已放下♪
[27:03] You keep it revolving ♪让它随风而去♪
[27:05] I look so good dressed in nothing ♪赤裸的我太美♪
[27:07] You ended up falling ♪你也为我倾倒♪
[27:09] I never needed your shelter ♪我无需你庇护♪
[27:11] I’m good with no warning ♪你无需提醒我♪
[27:14] My love like a city ♪我的爱如华城♪
[27:16] All night, everywhere ♪整晚灯火通明♪
[27:18] You love being with me ♪你很舍不得我♪
[27:20] You never forget ♪你总会想起我♪
[27:21] 24/7 in Heaven ♪不眠不休♪
[27:23] But nothing compares ♪无可比拟♪
[27:25] Thought you’d get over the feeling, ♪以为你已放下♪
[27:27] but you just keep spinning over there ♪可你仍在留恋♪
[27:31] Spinning over there ♪无时无刻♪
[27:33] Spinning over there ♪不在思念♪
[27:35] ‘Cause you just keep ♪你的心里♪
[27:37] Spinning over there ♪仍在牵挂♪
[27:39] Spinning over there ♪日思夜想♪
[27:41] Spinning over there ♪无休无眠♪
[27:43] ‘Cause you just keep ♪无休无眠♪
[27:45] You must be feeling the pain ♪你定是在心痛♪
[27:47] You must be wondering… ♪你定是在担心♪
娃娃脸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 娃娃脸(Dollface)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 娃娃脸(Dollface)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

娃娃脸(Dollface)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme