时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | So… | 那… |
[00:16] | So… | 那… |
[00:20] | No. | 不行 |
[00:22] | We have to talk about this before anything happens between us. | 在有任何进展前 我们得好好谈谈 |
[00:25] | I want this all to be above board. | 最好坦诚布公 |
[00:26] | Of course. So do I. | 当然 我同意 |
[00:29] | – So, Lucy’s hand is… – Broken. | – 所以露西的手… – 断了 |
[00:31] | – Because of the… – Robot. | – 因为… – 机器人 |
[00:33] | The automated little idiot came out of nowhere, | 我帮她搬家时 那个笨蛋机器人 |
[00:34] | just as I was helping her move. | 不知从哪里冒出来 |
[00:36] | And not that anybody should be pointing fingers, | 虽然不必指责谁 |
[00:38] | but I blame Elon Musk for some reason. | 但我总觉得要怪埃隆·马斯克 |
[00:41] | But walk me through why she has to move back in with you? | 那你能告诉我她干嘛要搬回来和你住吗 |
[00:44] | Everything can’t be Elon’s fault. | 不能什么都怪埃隆 |
[00:46] | I think it can be. | 我觉得都怪他 |
[00:49] | Look, she got really hurt, and I didn’t know what else to do. | 她伤得很重 我也不知还能做些什么 |
[00:52] | Her parents don’t live here, | 她父母也不在这边 |
[00:53] | and there’s no one else to take care of her. | 所以没人能照顾她 |
[00:57] | You are so nice. | 你人可真好 |
[00:58] | That’s the thing I like about you the most. | 这也是我最喜欢你的地方 |
[01:01] | That, and the… | 还有… |
[01:03] | dimples near your mouth. | 你的酒窝 |
[01:06] | Ah bap bap! Not so fast, sir. | 等等 别心急 先生 |
[01:10] | I just want some reassurance | 我只是想问个明白 |
[01:11] | on the details here, so that we can be… | 这样我们才能知道 |
[01:14] | clear that neither of us is doing anything wrong by… | 我俩想那个也没有错… |
[01:16] | Desperately wanting to kiss each other right now? | 迫不及待要亲吻对方 |
[01:20] | That, yes. | 没错 |
[01:22] | Okay. What do you need to know? | 好吧 你想要知道什么 |
[01:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:25] | How long have you actually been broken up? | 你们实际上分手多久了 |
[01:28] | – Uh, like a month. – A month?! | – 一个月左右 – 一个月 |
[01:30] | That is not that long! That’s a blip! Are you sure it’s over? | 没多久啊 瞬间的事 你确定结束了吗 |
[01:33] | It’s completely mutually over. | 我们彻底结束了 |
[01:34] | Lucy’s wonderful, but we’re just not compatible. | 露西很完美 但我们不适合 |
[01:37] | You know, we-we have different love languages. | 我们的习惯天差地别 |
[01:39] | She hates the way that I chew, | 她讨厌我嚼东西的样子 |
[01:41] | and I don’t love how she talks to waiters. | 我也不想看她跟服务员说话 |
[01:45] | Okay. I believe you. | 好吧 我相信你 |
[01:49] | Well, maybe we should wait to do… | 或许我们可以等到她 |
[01:52] | stuff until she moves back out. | 搬出去之后再做那些事情 |
[01:55] | When’s she get her cast off? | 她何时拆石膏 |
[01:56] | Like a month. | 一个月之后 |
[01:57] | A month?! That’s forever! | 一个月 太久了吧 |
[02:01] | Look, why don’t we just take things slow? | 要不我们慢慢来呢 |
[02:03] | You know, we don’t have to be physical. | 不一定要有肢体接触 |
[02:06] | It doesn’t matter to me as… | 我无所谓 只要… |
[02:08] | as long as I get to see you. | 只要我能见到你 |
[02:10] | Really? | 真的 |
[02:12] | Really. | 真的 |
[02:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:27] | It’s Lucy. | 是露西 |
[02:28] | – Hey! – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[02:31] | I’m really sorry to bother you, but I fell in the bathtub. | 抱歉又要麻烦你 我在浴缸里摔倒了 |
[02:34] | Lucy, I told you to wait until I got home to take a bath! | 露西 不是说好等我回家再洗澡吗 |
[02:36] | I know, I thought I’d be fine. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我以为没事 抱歉 |
[02:39] | I’ll be right there. Don’t move. LUCY: Thank you. | – 我马上过去 不要动 – 谢谢 |
[02:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:44] | – Kiss goodbye? – Really? | – 要吻别吗 – 不是吧 |
[02:46] | A woman is on the bathroom floor! | 有个女人正倒在浴室地板呢 |
[02:48] | Go! | 快走 |
[03:02] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[03:04] | Say goodbye to your dad’s bar. | 向你爸爸的酒吧道别吧 |
[03:07] | Buh-bye. | 拜拜 |
[03:08] | I mean, you’re literally taking down the patriarchy | 你这算是在推翻父权 |
[03:10] | and putting up a bar for women. | 建设女性专属酒吧 |
[03:12] | Yeah. We’re like Gloria Steinem and Ruth Bader Ginsburg, | 我们就像格洛丽亚·斯坦尼恩和鲁思·金斯伯格 |
[03:15] | fighting for a woman’s right to drink too much rosé. | 为女性的桃红酒自由而奋斗 |
[03:17] | And only one bathroom in a bar for women? Not on our watch. | 我们的酒吧里绝不能只有一间女厕所 |
[03:21] | – This place is gonna be full of toilets. – Totally. | – 到处都得是厕所 – 完全同意 |
[03:24] | Maybe we don’t lead with that marketing-wise though. | 我们市场营销可能做不到那么好 |
[03:26] | Yeah, fair point. | 你说得对 |
[03:28] | – Okay, let’s do it. – Alright. | – 行 开干吧 – 好 |
[03:30] | – Oh wait! Glasses! – Right. | – 等等 眼镜戴上 – 好的 |
[03:41] | This is way better than therapy! | 这比心理治疗管用多了 |
[03:44] | Okay, let’s stop for a sec. | 行啦 我们休息片刻 |
[03:45] | Your dad must’ve really been an asshole. | 你爸肯定是个混蛋 |
[03:47] | You don’t even know. | 超乎你想象 |
[03:50] | Oh. My hair’s caught. | 卡住头发了 |
[03:52] | Here, one second. | 稍等 |
[03:57] | Wait, it’s really stuck in there. | 还真卡住了 |
[04:19] | How does your breath taste so pepperminty? We just woke up. | 你怎么满嘴薄荷味 我们才刚醒 |
[04:23] | I’ve been up for an hour. | 我一小时前就起床了 |
[04:25] | I already brushed my teeth | 还刷了牙 |
[04:26] | and put on some light foundation to get that | 上了层薄粉底 等着看你感叹 |
[04:28] | “She just woke up. How she can be that luminous” look. | “她刚起床怎么就如此光鲜亮丽” |
[04:31] | Isn’t the point of doing all that not to tell me? | 重点不是在背着我做吗 |
[04:33] | Yes, absolutely. | 当然 |
[04:34] | – But, I feel closer when we share things. – Okay. | – 但分享时刻总会让我们更亲近 – 好吧 |
[04:41] | Is that why you think we should do a project together? | 所以你才觉得我们要一起做项目吗 |
[04:44] | I am convinced that a Woöm X Saq collab | 我相信乌姆和沙克的合作 |
[04:47] | is an incredible idea that | 绝对会很成功 |
[04:49] | will make us both look amazing to our bosses. | 我们的老板会对我们刮目相看 |
[04:51] | Yes. | 会的 |
[04:54] | It would be good to have access to a female market | 我们的新产品男女通用 |
[04:56] | for our new product since it’s unisex. | 能打进女性市场确实很好 |
[04:58] | Exactly, and if I bring a male audience to Woöm, | 没错 如果我能为乌姆吸引男性顾客 |
[05:01] | I’ll be a hero. | 我就成英雄了 |
[05:02] | Celeste will practically throw a parade in my honor. | 塞莱斯特还会为我举办一场游行 |
[05:05] | Or just say hi when we’re alone in the elevator together. | 或者我俩在电梯里独处时跟我打招呼 |
[05:08] | I guess it could be fun working on something together. | 我觉得跟你共事很有意思 |
[05:10] | We’ll be like a power couple. | 我们会是最佳拍档 |
[05:12] | You’ll be the Beyoncé to my Jay-Z. | 你是碧昂丝 我就是杰斯 |
[05:14] | Interesting I’m not the man in that one. | 在组合里我居然还不是男的 |
[05:17] | Well, you’re a better dancer, and I look better in hats. | 你舞跳得更好 我戴帽子更好看 |
[05:36] | 新客户 麦迪逊 你好 听说你现在独立出来了 我们想把这个客户推荐给你 | |
[05:39] | Welcome to my OnlyFans. | 欢迎收看我的OnlyFans频道 |
[05:41] | Lotus Dragon Bebe here. | 我是莲花龙贝贝 |
[05:43] | This dance is for you. | 这支舞献给大家 |
[05:48] | I mean, this is porn, right? | 这是色情片吧 |
[05:50] | This is incredible. She’s hot. | 视频不错 她很性感 |
[05:51] | Where does one get a sword in modern-day times? | 现在还能搞来这种刀 |
[05:54] | I just don’t know if I wanna start my roster | 我在想要不要从色情明星 |
[05:56] | as an independent publicist with a porn star. | 开始我的独立公关生涯 |
[05:58] | Whoa, OnlyFans is not porn. | OnlyFans可不是色情网站 |
[06:01] | Porn-adjacent might be more fair. | 顶多是涉点黄 |
[06:03] | Sorry. “Erotic content creator.” | 抱歉 她是”色情内容创作者” |
[06:06] | She wants to meet with me. | 她想和我见面 |
[06:07] | If I learned anything in business school, | 我的商业知识告诉我 |
[06:09] | you always take the meeting. | 你一定要见她 |
[06:10] | I’m not sure I know how to take someone named | 我不知道该怎么帮这位 |
[06:12] | “Lotus Dragon Bebe” to the next level. | “莲花龙贝贝”做公关 |
[06:15] | Her name is tongue-in-cheek. | 这不是她真名吧 |
[06:17] | Like this picture? Lit-literally. | 从照片来看 名符其实 |
[06:19] | Okay, can’t we as Asian women own our own sexuality, too? | 咱亚洲女性就不能展现自己的性欲吗 |
[06:23] | I mean, I know I definitely do. | 反正我是有的 |
[06:24] | What do you think, Jules? | 朱尔斯 你觉得呢 |
[06:26] | Did you know you can just order a broad sword on Amazon? | 你们知道在亚马逊上就能买到砍刀吗 |
[06:29] | It’s a weapon. | 这可是武器呢 |
[06:30] | I blame Elon Musk for some reason. | 都怪埃隆·马克斯 |
[06:32] | But about this, I’m with Stella. At least take the meeting. | 但这事 我站斯特拉那边 见见也无妨 |
[06:36] | I think so, too. | 我同意 |
[06:37] | Jules, speaking of meetings… | 朱尔斯 说到见面 |
[06:41] | So, Celeste said I should | 塞莱斯特说我该 |
[06:42] | pitch the collab with Saq to you first | 跟你说下同沙克合作的事 |
[06:44] | because she wants you on board. | 她想让你参与进来 |
[06:46] | I know, she CC’d me. | 我知道 她抄送给我了 |
[06:47] | And, just a note for the future, | 顺便提醒一下 |
[06:49] | when you make the subject of an email | 要是你把邮件主题命为 |
[06:51] | “Opportunity of a lifetime, act now,” | “机不可失 赶快行动” |
[06:54] | it does make it look like insurance spam. | 真的很像保险广告垃圾邮件 |
[06:56] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[06:57] | So you’ll help me sell this idea to Celeste? | 那你会帮我跟塞莱斯特说这事吗 |
[07:01] | Well, I don’t know what I’m selling ’cause you refuse to say | 你都不告诉我具体产品 我怎么知道 |
[07:04] | what the product is. | 说什么呢 |
[07:05] | That’s because it’s a collab, | 因为这是合作 |
[07:07] | and I’m waiting for my collaborator | 还是等我的合作伙伴 |
[07:08] | to pitch it to you or else it’ll ruin it. | 亲自告诉你为好 |
[07:11] | – Well, I’m excited to hear. – You should be. | – 别让我等太久哦 – 不会的 |
[07:14] | So, how’s it going with the bar, Stel? | 酒吧改造如何 斯特拉 |
[07:17] | Pretty good. Liv and I started demo this week, | 挺好的 这周我和利维开始拆除 |
[07:19] | picked some paint colors, had sex, found an electrician… | 选好油漆颜色 滚了床单 找了电工… |
[07:22] | I’m sorry, what was that before the electrician? | 打住 找电工前干什么 |
[07:24] | Yeah. Liv and I hooked up. Just happened. | 我和利维自然而然就勾搭上了 |
[07:28] | Well, uh, that’s amazing. | 是吗 那真是太棒了 |
[07:31] | Yeah. So amazing. | 对 酷毙了 |
[07:34] | We are so proud of you. | 我们真为你骄傲 |
[07:36] | Proud of me? For quitting my lucrative internship | 骄傲什么 就因为我放弃了高薪实习 |
[07:39] | for a totally unpredictable venture, | 还是因为创业前路未卜 |
[07:41] | and then fucking my new business partner, or… what part? | 我还睡了合伙人 还是因为其他什么 |
[07:43] | I think we meant more proud as in, um, | 我们说的骄傲是指 |
[07:47] | capital P “Pride” | 那个骄傲 |
[07:49] | kind of way. | 你懂的 |
[07:51] | And the award for best performance | 恭喜你们获得 |
[07:53] | by a supportive straight group of friends goes to… | 异性恋好友最佳表演奖 |
[07:55] | Okay, real opinions, please. | 请说真实想法 |
[07:58] | – Tricky. – Complicated. | – 难说 – 复杂 |
[08:00] | Turned on, yet concerned. | 有性趣 但很担心 |
[08:01] | I mean, I just want this bar thing to work out, | 我只希望酒吧能办好 |
[08:04] | and I don’t want the sex thing to get in the way. | 我不想被情爱之事分散精力 |
[08:06] | Even though it was great. | 虽然真的很爽 |
[08:08] | Like really great. | 爽翻了 |
[08:10] | It could get messy still. | 但情况可能会变糟 |
[08:11] | Well, listen, what can I say? Life is messy. | 怎么着 生活就是一团糟 |
[08:14] | You know, you have all these rules, and then one day, | 成天被规矩束缚 等到哪天 |
[08:17] | they all go out the window and get hit by a delivery robot. | 你们全溜出去 最后被送货机器人给撞了 |
[08:21] | I saw Wes today. | 我今天见过韦斯了 |
[08:23] | I thought you said his girlfriend moved back in because of her hand. | 你不是说他女友因为手伤又搬回去了吗 |
[08:26] | Ex-girlfriend, and she did. | 是前女友 她是搬回去了 |
[08:30] | Jules, I am telling you. Do not go there. | 朱尔斯 听我的 适可而止 |
[08:32] | Take it from someone who was told one thing, | 你看我 本来接到一位客户 |
[08:34] | and then got totally screwed. | 结果还是搅黄了 |
[08:35] | No, I know. And we’re not gonna do anything | 我懂 在她搬走之前 |
[08:38] | until she moves back out. It’s just… | 我们什么也不会干 只是… |
[08:42] | Hard. | 好艰难啊 |
[08:44] | Okay. Are we actually seeing Jules Wiley sexually frustrated? | 朱尔斯·威利竟然也会饥渴难耐 |
[08:48] | It’s horrible! I feel like I’m in eighth grade. | 真的好痛苦 感觉又回到了初二 |
[08:51] | Well, I can tell you what I did in eighth grade, | 知道我初二都干些什么吗 |
[08:54] | and it involved ruining several electric toothbrushes. | 好几只电动牙刷惨遭毒手 |
[08:58] | Very graphic. | 有画面了 |
[08:59] | Seems to me like this is a DIY situation. | 你该自己动手解决 |
[09:05] | Oh my god. You haven’t? | 天哪 你没试过吗 |
[09:08] | – You don’t? – Well… | – 你不会吗 – 其实 |
[09:10] | I just kind of always had a boyfriend | 我从不缺男朋友 |
[09:13] | who did the… penis. | 犯不着自己动手 |
[09:19] | What?! Stop! Look away! | 怎么 打住 别盯着我 |
[09:22] | Sadly, this explains a lot. | 真可怜 你这很有问题啊 |
[09:39] | I wanna make a “Don’t be such a pussy” joke, | 我真想嘲笑你说”怂什么怂” |
[09:42] | but it feels like it’ll just be sad. | 但说出来会更可悲 |
[09:53] | So, as you can see, I’ve worked with | 如您所见 我在以前的公司 |
[09:55] | a lot of clients at my old firm who transitioned from… | 合作过很多客户 他们都从… |
[09:58] | less traditional mediums into all sorts of things. | 不太传统的媒体进军到各个领域 |
[10:01] | Music, modeling, acting, whatever you’re interested in. | 比如音乐 模特 表演 看您的兴趣 |
[10:04] | I mean, I’m interested in all of it. | 我都很感兴趣 |
[10:07] | Like, total domination, so… | 这样有全面掌控的感觉 |
[10:09] | Well, I think if Bella Thorne can go from Disney to OnlyFans, | 贝拉·索恩都能从迪士尼转行到OnlyFans |
[10:12] | we can definitely reverse engineer that for your image, too. | 重树您的形象就更加不在话下了 |
[10:16] | Reverse engineer my image? | 重树我的形象 |
[10:18] | Uh… You know what I mean. | 我想您应该明白 |
[10:20] | Yeah, I do. | 确实 |
[10:23] | Were you in your high school’s | 你读高中时加入了 |
[10:24] | Future Business Leaders of America Club? | 美国未来商业领袖俱乐部吗 |
[10:27] | It’s called Phi Beta Lambda, and that was college. | 那叫PBL 我是大学参加的 |
[10:31] | Well, so… | 我呢 |
[10:33] | I graduated from Brown, | 是布朗大学毕业的 |
[10:35] | I majored in art history, | 主修艺术史 |
[10:37] | and I bring in six figures making my own kind of art | 我凭借以自己为主题的艺术创作 |
[10:39] | with me as the subject. | 就有六位数的收入 |
[10:42] | I know exactly what I’m doing, | 我知道自己在做什么 |
[10:44] | and I don’t need my image cleaned up. | 我的形象绝对没有问题 |
[10:47] | Of course. You know, I’m just trying to help you be able to get | 您说得对 我只是想帮你 |
[10:49] | all the opportunities you’re looking for. | 把握住机会 |
[10:51] | Well, I don’t think I need | 我不需要 |
[10:52] | some judgey uptight publicist working for me. | 一个狭隘保守的公关来帮我 |
[10:56] | So, I’m good. | 我现在挺好的 |
[10:58] | Actually, no. | 也不对 |
[11:00] | I’m great. | 我好得很 |
[11:02] | You know, it was my friends | 其实是我朋友 |
[11:03] | who told me I had to take this meeting, | 要我来见见你 |
[11:05] | and I did. | 既然见了 |
[11:07] | So, thanks. | 那就谢了 |
[11:19] | I’m just saying I think we need to be putting out more literature | 我觉得应该积极向大家宣传 |
[11:21] | on how often you’re supposed to wash your bra. | 要多久洗一次胸罩 |
[11:23] | People do not know. | 很多人都不知道 |
[11:25] | First of all, hard agree with that. | 首先 非常同意这点 |
[11:27] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[11:28] | Second, are you guys sticking around | 其次 你们是在等着 |
[11:29] | for the pitch Izzy and her boyfriend are doing? | 听伊兹和她男朋友做介绍吗 |
[11:31] | Big yes. She gave me the rundown, and I’m so excited. | 对 她给我简要讲了下 我非常感兴趣 |
[11:35] | I just love bad community theater. | 我就是喜欢糟糕的社区剧场 |
[11:38] | Yeah, plus we were promised free dinner. | 是的 她还请我们吃晚餐 |
[11:40] | Someone say “Free dinner”? | 谁说要请吃晚餐 |
[11:41] | Okay, you guys. | 欢迎二位 |
[11:44] | Thank you so much for staying late tonight. | 抱歉 让大家久等了 |
[11:48] | Now, I am thrilled to introduce you to Liam, | 我赶紧为大家介绍下利亚姆 |
[11:52] | senior brand director at Saq, and also | 沙克的高级品牌总监 |
[11:55] | senior boyfriend director at our relationship | 也是我们恋情的高级男友总监 |
[11:57] | because he is my boyfriend. | 他就是我男友 |
[12:00] | Hot start. | 讲得不错 |
[12:01] | I lost interest early on, but I respect you for this. | 一开始就没兴趣了 但我尊重你 |
[12:04] | Okay then, | 好的 |
[12:05] | why don’t you tell us what this mystery product is? | 快给我们介绍这个神秘产品吧 |
[12:11] | Okay, picture this. | 想象一下 |
[12:12] | You’re a young hot single out on the town. | 你是个年轻性感的单身人士 正出门寻乐 |
[12:15] | You’re ready for a big night | 你来到当地酒吧 |
[12:16] | when you drop by your local watering hole. | 准备享受美好夜晚 |
[12:18] | There you are, sipping a vod-ton at the bar, | 坐在里面 品尝伏特加 |
[12:21] | when suddenly, you lock eyes with a hottie across the room. | 眼前突然出现另一位性感单身人士 |
[12:25] | And in an instant, | 那一瞬间 |
[12:26] | you both know… | 两人明白 |
[12:28] | It’s on. | 缘分到了 |
[12:30] | Wow. It’s everything I wanted and more. | 这正是我想要的 |
[12:32] | Naturally, you both make your way to the bathroom | 两人自然而然地走向卫生间 |
[12:34] | for an impromptu romp around. | 准备翻云覆雨 |
[12:37] | Naturally. | 这自然吗 |
[12:38] | What year do we think this is taking place in? | 这是哪年会发生的事 |
[12:40] | But, shoot! | 可没想到 |
[12:42] | You didn’t get a chance to freshen up down there. | 两人还没来得及清洗下部 |
[12:45] | But worry not, sexy single, because you’ve got… | 别担心 俊男靓女们 因为有 |
[12:49] | Faire à Mone. | “即爱” |
[12:50] | The first pheromone-based unisex genital spray | 首款含外激素的男女通用外阴喷雾剂 |
[12:53] | designed to both sanitize and seduce. | 兼顾私处清洁和激发性欲的效果 |
[12:56] | It’s cologne meets perfume meets Purell meets Viagra. | 这是古龙水 香水 普瑞来洗手液何伟哥的组合 |
[12:59] | For when you meet that special someone on the go. | 当你遇到那个人 喷起来吧 |
[13:06] | Smells like cum put on deodorant. | 闻起来像加了除臭剂的精液 |
[13:08] | Well… what’d you think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[13:11] | We know a female brand partner could really help us market it | 我们相信女性品牌合伙人能帮忙推广 |
[13:13] | since the spray’s for everyone. | 这喷雾大家都能用 |
[13:16] | For everyone… | 是指那些 |
[13:17] | who has sex in public bathrooms? | 在公共卫生间爱爱的人吗 |
[13:20] | Oh, that’s just the example we use for the pitch. | 这只是我们宣传用的例子啦 |
[13:22] | We think there are a lot | 我们觉得大家 |
[13:23] | of places that people have sex unexpectedly. | 会在很多地方突然想做爱 |
[13:25] | I mean, the last time me and Liam went to Target… | 上次我和利亚姆去塔吉特… |
[13:28] | Okay, I get it. I… | 行了 我知道 |
[13:30] | So… you love it? | 那你喜欢吗 |
[13:33] | I… I would say more that I appreciate… | 我觉得我更喜欢 |
[13:37] | the notion behind its… | 这产品用途背后的 |
[13:41] | intention. | 理念 |
[13:44] | So, it’s a yes? | 也就是喜欢咯 |
[13:47] | Let me jump in. I think I can help here. | 我来吧 我帮她解释 |
[13:50] | – She’s saying she hates it. – I agree. | – 她是说不喜欢 – 我同意 |
[13:52] | I’m getting that Jules finds this idea to be just, like, | 朱尔斯应该觉得这想法 |
[13:56] | – complete trash. – Even body language-wise, | – 很垃圾 – 甚至连肢体语言 |
[13:58] | I’m feeling a “No” from her. | 也表示否定 |
[14:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:03] | I just don’t think Celeste is gonna like this idea. | 我觉得塞莱斯特可能不会喜欢这产品 |
[14:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:09] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[14:10] | Uh, thank you, Jules. | 谢了 朱尔斯 |
[14:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:17] | And, um… | 还有 |
[14:20] | sorry? | 抱歉 |
[14:33] | Hey, you have a sec? | 你有空吗 |
[14:35] | Hey. Yeah. | 有 |
[14:37] | After the other day, I figured this talk was coming. | 那天之后 我就猜到会你要找我 |
[14:41] | I think this version of the budget’s still missing a few things. | 我觉得这版预算还有待完善 |
[14:45] | The budget? | 预算吗 |
[14:47] | That’s what you wanted to talk about? Budget? | 你只是想谈预算吗 |
[14:50] | Yeah. I mean, money’s kind of a crucial part | 对啊 我们做生意 |
[14:51] | of this whole business thing we’re doing, right? | 钱不能出问题 不是吗 |
[14:54] | Right. Yeah, no. Of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[14:57] | Uh, hey, I’m gonna go pick up Bruno, but take a look at that | 我得去接布鲁诺了 你看看预算 |
[14:59] | and lemme know what you think tomorrow. | 我们明天再讨论 |
[15:01] | Later. | 回见 |
[15:04] | Later. | 回见 |
[15:08] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[15:17] | “Who wants to drink all this with me?” | 谁想和我喝完这些 |
[15:25] | “Later.” | 回见 |
[15:28] | I mean… | 算了 |
[15:33] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[15:34] | I had a very important email to send to Celeste | 我有封很重要的邮件要发给塞莱斯特 |
[15:37] | with the Saq collab pitch deck. | 谈谈沙克合作推广的事 |
[15:39] | – You didn’t… – I did. | – 你难道 – 没错 |
[15:43] | Um, can you guys scooch? | 能给我挪个位置吗 |
[15:45] | Izzy, please! I was just trying to do my job | 伊兹 我只是在做我的工作 |
[15:48] | and also protect you. | 也是在保护你 |
[15:49] | Can we switch to being friends right now instead of coworkers? | 我们现在能做朋友而非同事吗 |
[15:52] | Is that an order, boss? | 这是命令吗 上司 |
[15:54] | This isn’t easy for me either, | 我也很难办 |
[15:55] | Iz. I don’t like being your boss. | 伊兹 我也不想当你上司 |
[15:57] | – You’re her boss now? – Oof. | – 你现在是她上司 – 哎 |
[15:59] | And that “Oof” is coming from experience. | 这声”哎”也是针对我自己 |
[16:01] | It’s hard working with someone you’re having sex with. | 跟做过爱的人共事太难了 |
[16:04] | – That’s so not the same thing. – Truly different problems. | – 那可不一样 – 完全是两码事 |
[16:06] | I know. I just need to talk about my thing. | 我知道 我就是想诉诉苦 |
[16:08] | I mean, Liv is acting like we are two people | 利维表现得就跟我们俩 |
[16:10] | who haven’t seen all of each other’s body parts. | 没见过对方身体似的 |
[16:12] | Isn’t that… good? | 这不好吗 |
[16:15] | Same page kinda thing, no? | 不是达成共识了吗 |
[16:17] | I just figured she’d wanna talk about how she was feeling. | 我以为她想聊她的感受 |
[16:20] | And now, her ignoring it and acting like it never happened is just… | 结果现在 她完全无视 跟没事人似的… |
[16:23] | Exactly what you’ve done to every person you’ve slept with ever? | 就像你对待以前和你睡过的人那样吗 |
[16:26] | A valid point that is very unhelpful in this moment. | 道理是这样 但情况不同 |
[16:32] | Wha… | 什么 |
[16:34] | – Wait, now you’re mad at me? – No. | – 你生我气吗 – 没啊 |
[16:36] | I’m just sitting next to Jules ’cause she looked lonely. | 我只是觉得朱尔斯有些孤单 坐过来陪她 |
[16:39] | Thank you! I was lonely. | 多谢 我确实孤单 |
[16:41] | You know what? | 我跟你说 |
[16:42] | I have no advice to give anyone about anything. | 我没法给其他人什么建议 |
[16:45] | I am also being ignored by a beautiful woman right now, | 我现在也被一个美女忽视了 |
[16:47] | and it is my fault. | 错在我 |
[16:48] | The Bebe is ignoring you? | 那位贝贝不理你吗 |
[16:50] | Yep. She said I was an uptight overachiever. | 对 她说我是个古板的优等生 |
[16:57] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[17:03] | She thought that I was being judgmental, and, you know, | 她还觉得我爱评头论足 |
[17:05] | I guess she was right, but the thing is… | 她说的也许没错 但是… |
[17:07] | I really feel I can get her to the next level on her career. | 我真心觉得能让她的事业更上一层楼 |
[17:10] | She’s smart, ambitious, really talented. | 她很聪明 有志向 也很有才华 |
[17:14] | I blew it. | 我全搞砸了 |
[17:16] | Well, you can’t just give up. | 你先别放弃 |
[17:17] | You have to figure out a way to get to her. | 得想办法接近她 |
[17:18] | She does this erotic dance | 她每周都会跟这软件里的 |
[17:20] | class once a week with some girls from the app. | 其他女孩上一节脱衣舞课 |
[17:22] | You want me to take an erotic dance class? | 你是想让我去上脱衣舞课吗 |
[17:25] | To prove to her that there’s | 向她证明 |
[17:26] | more to you than her first impression. A lot more. | 真实的她远比初次见面时好得多 |
[17:30] | And, it’s Wes. | 韦斯打的 |
[17:33] | Decline. | 挂掉 |
[17:35] | Proud of you. | 以你为荣 |
[17:36] | Madison, please tell Jules | 麦迪逊 请告诉朱尔斯 |
[17:37] | that I think that was a very strong move. | 她做出了巨大的进步 |
[17:40] | Wow. That shows resolve, J. | 小朱 看来你下定决心 |
[17:43] | Looks like you RSVP’d to that party of one. | 要一个人过日子了 |
[17:45] | Okay, that is my least favorite way to phrase that, | 这是我最不喜欢的说法 |
[17:48] | but no. I did not. I… | 我不是那意思 |
[17:50] | I got too in my head. | 我心烦 |
[17:52] | Did you try watching anything? | 你有看些什么吗 |
[17:53] | Like sex footage? | 比如性爱录像吗 |
[17:55] | Okay, since that’s what you just called porn, | 如果你刚说的是黄片 |
[17:58] | I’m gonna go with no. | 还是算了吧 |
[17:59] | It doesn’t always have to be porn. | 不用非得看黄片 |
[18:01] | Sometimes, I just watch | 我有时会去看 |
[18:02] | those last few episodes of Bridgerton, and… | 《布里奇顿》最后几集 然后… |
[18:05] | Sorry. Forgot I was mad at you. | 抱歉 我忘记还在生你气呢 |
[18:07] | Madison, you don’t either, right? | 麦迪逊 你也不是那样的吧 |
[18:09] | I am not that uptight! God! | 当然 我哪有那么古板 |
[18:12] | And if you must know, I prefer girl-on-girl. | 其实 我更爱看女女的 |
[18:16] | – Not exactly sure why… – Very common. | – 也不清楚原因 – 很正常 |
[18:19] | Jules, if you’re gonna stick to your guns | 朱尔斯 如果你非得等 |
[18:20] | and not see Wes until his ex is gone, | 韦斯前女友走了再去见他 |
[18:23] | it’s business time. | 你该干点正事 |
[18:26] | And you work at home. Alone. | 一个人在家忙起来 |
[18:32] | I can give you timecodes. | 我可以给你加时间码 |
[18:36] | 韦斯 时刻在想你 | |
[18:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:44] | I can do this. I’m a grown woman. | 我能做到 我都成年了 |
[18:47] | No one can see my internet search history except for me. | 其他人看不到我的搜索历史 |
[18:56] | God help me. | 但愿没事 |
[19:07] | Heard you ordered a hot and steamy meat lover’s. | 听说你点了份热腾腾的肉=披萨 |
[19:10] | No, no, no! No sausage for me. | 不 不 不 我不要香肠 |
[19:16] | I’m here to fix your pipes, ma’am. | 我来帮你修水管 女士 |
[19:17] | I hear they’re leaky. And wet. | 听说水管漏水 到处都湿了 |
[19:20] | Nope! No leaks here. My pipes are clogged, | 不会 滴水未漏 堵得很严实 |
[19:23] | and that is how I like ’em. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[19:27] | 今日留堂任务 口头报告 | |
[19:28] | You’ve been a naughty girl. | 你这姑娘可真调皮 |
[19:30] | This is getting a little too male-gazey for me. | 这有些过于强势了 |
[19:32] | Then I’ve been a naughty girl. | 那我来当那个调皮姑娘 |
[19:39] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[19:41] | This feels normal. What’s this one? | 看着挺正常 又是什么情节 |
[19:42] | Oh, everything is normal. | 一切正常 |
[19:44] | Except you’re my step-mom. | 不过你是我继母 |
[19:47] | No! | 不要 |
[19:50] | Delete search history forever! | 永久删除搜索历史 |
[20:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:09] | Wow! Hi! | 你好啊 |
[20:11] | You’re taking this class? | 你也来上这节课吗 |
[20:14] | I came to say I’m sorry. | 我是来道歉的 |
[20:16] | I guess I was being judgmental. | 我可能过于挑剔了 |
[20:18] | And I want to show you that I’m not uptight. | 我想向你证明 我并不古板 |
[20:20] | You know, I can hang and roll. All that. | 我也能跳热辣劲舞 |
[20:23] | Look, I think you’re amazing, | 我真觉得你很棒 |
[20:25] | and I really would love to represent you. | 也是真心想为你宣传 |
[20:27] | Well, you know what they say. | 常言道 |
[20:28] | Don’t tell me. Show me. | 光说不练假把式 |
[20:34] | Madison! | 麦迪逊 |
[20:35] | I love you guys so much right now. | 我此刻爱死你们了 |
[20:38] | – I can’t believe you came. – I can’t believe it either, | – 你们真的来了 – 我也不信 |
[20:40] | but we know you need other | 但我们知道你需要 |
[20:41] | bad dancers to seem less pathetic, so here I am. | 其他糟糕的舞者作陪衬 所以就来了 |
[20:45] | We saw you talking with Miss Bebe. | 刚看到你和贝贝小姐说话 |
[20:47] | Did you guys smooth things over? | 谈得顺利吗 |
[20:48] | I think I have to prove myself through dance. | 我可能要通过跳舞来证明自己了 |
[20:51] | Well, this is an ’80s movie, so that makes perfect sense. | 这像八十年代的片子里那样 没毛病 |
[20:54] | Can you dance though? | 但你会跳舞吗 |
[20:56] | Just get out of your head and into your heels. | 别多想 跟着脚步动起来 |
[20:59] | Hi, gorgeous creatures. | 小美妞们 |
[21:02] | Get your kneepads! We’re going hard today! | 戴好护膝 今天会很累 |
[21:05] | Okay, honeys! | 宝贝们 |
[21:07] | We’re building off the combo from last week, | 我们从上周的组合动作开始 |
[21:10] | so let me get my regulars up here… | 老学员来这边 |
[21:12] | come, come, come, come, come… | 快来 快来 |
[21:13] | so we can show our newbies | 给新学员看看 |
[21:15] | what we’re learning today. | 今天要学的内容 |
[21:23] | Five! Six! | 五 六 |
[21:25] | Five, six, ready, work! | 五 六 准备 跳 |
[21:27] | When I walk into the room | ♪当我走进房间♪ |
[21:29] | It’s like this sick beat drops | ♪听这躁动节拍♪ |
[21:30] | My body starts to move | ♪身体开始摆动♪ |
[21:32] | Yeah, I feel on top | ♪感觉高高在上♪ |
[21:34] | Everybody’s looking | ♪吸引全场焦点♪ |
[21:36] | And they’re looking at me | ♪我被众人瞩目♪ |
[21:40] | Na na, I wanna show off | ♪我要惊艳全场♪ |
[21:43] | I wanna show it off | ♪我要惊艳全场♪ |
[21:46] | I wanna show it off, off, off, off, off | ♪我要惊艳全场♪ |
[21:49] | With my attitude | ♪展示我的态度♪ |
[21:52] | Woo! Okay, let’s make lines! | 好了 排成排 |
[21:54] | Break this down by eight counts. | 我们每次学八拍 |
[21:57] | Arch those backs, kitties! | 弯腰 小野猫们 |
[22:02] | God… | 天哪 |
[22:04] | I feel like Velma searching for her glasses. | 感觉好像老太太找眼镜 |
[22:07] | Am I doing this wrong? | 我动作错了吗 |
[22:09] | You sure you want my opinion? | 你确定想听我的意见 |
[22:11] | Thought you hated my ideas. | 你不是讨厌我的想法吗 |
[22:13] | Izzy, please! I love your ideas, and I love you. | 别闹了 伊兹 我喜欢你的想法 我也超爱你 |
[22:17] | I just know what’s in Celeste’s head now, | 我知道塞莱斯特的想法 |
[22:19] | and trust me. I don’t want to be in there. | 相信我 你不会想了解 |
[22:22] | It’s haunting! | 她的想法很可怕 |
[22:24] | I really was just trying to protect you. | 我真只是想保护你 |
[22:25] | Less talking, more crawling. | 少说话 多做动作 |
[22:28] | I know. Celeste replied to my email, | 我知道 塞莱斯特回我邮件了 |
[22:31] | and she said it was the worst idea she’s heard | 她说这是比多口味母乳 |
[22:33] | since the flavored breast milk thing. | 还要烂的点子 |
[22:34] | Now, the kick! | 踢腿 |
[22:36] | Legs in the air, ladies! | 把腿举高 姑娘们 |
[22:41] | Is this the best time for that? | 你现在还有空自拍 |
[22:42] | What? The lighting in here is good. | 怎么 光线很好啊 |
[22:45] | Plus I haven’t talked to Liv all day, so I thought it would be… | 而且我一天没和利维说话了 我还以为 |
[22:47] | – Desperate? – I was gonna say flirty, but. | – 绝望吗 – 我本想说聊骚的 |
[22:56] | Okay, newbies. You’re up. | 新来的 该你们了 |
[22:58] | – Let’s see what you got. – Hit it. | -看看你们的舞功吧 – 开始 |
[23:09] | I have a doctor’s note. | 我有医生开的证明 |
[23:12] | It’s on the back of a business card from Jim’s Locksmith Service. | 写在这张吉米开锁服务名片背后吗 |
[23:17] | They share an office. | 医生和他共用办公室 |
[23:18] | I have a condition where I’m… | 我有一种病 |
[23:20] | terrible at dancing, | 跳舞很烂 |
[23:22] | so I’m just gonna… I’ll be over here. | 所以我还是… 待在那边吧 |
[23:27] | – You got this! | – 你们加油哦 |
[23:36] | – Five, six, ready, work! | – 五 六 七 走 |
[23:38] | When I walk into the room, it’s like this sick beat drops | ♪当我走进房间 听这躁动节拍♪ |
[23:42] | My body starts to move, yeah | ♪身体开始摆动♪ |
[23:43] | I feel on top | ♪感觉高高在上♪ |
[23:45] | Everybody’s looking, and they’re looking at me | ♪吸引全场焦点 我被众人瞩目♪ |
[23:52] | I wanna show it off | ♪我要惊艳全场♪ |
[23:55] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[23:57] | Damn, damn, damn, damn, oh! | 厉害 厉害 |
[24:00] | With my attitude | ♪展示我的态度♪ |
[24:01] | Okay! | 棒啊 |
[24:12] | You guys were so good. | 你们跳得真好 |
[24:15] | I would’ve done it if I had any actual muscle in my body. | 我要是有肌肉的话我也要跳 |
[24:18] | Wait, a thumbs up? For that photo? | 我那张照片 只配给个大拇指吗 |
[24:21] | Okay, I feel crazy. I have to talk to her. | 我要疯了 我得找她聊聊 |
[24:25] | It’s weird to see her human. | 没见过她这么上心 |
[24:27] | Hey, babes. | 宝贝们 |
[24:29] | Wanna grab a smoothie? | 要去喝杯沙冰吗 |
[24:31] | Talk maybe me taking over the world | 聊聊如何推广我 |
[24:33] | and you being the publicist to help me do that? | 帮我征服全世界吗 |
[24:36] | I would love that. | 非常乐意 |
[24:37] | Okay, let’s go. | 那走吧 |
[24:39] | Love you guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[24:43] | Um, can we talk? | 能聊聊吗 |
[24:45] | Yes. I have to admit | 我承认 |
[24:46] | seeing how much worse you are at dancing than me | 看你跳舞比我烂这么多 |
[24:49] | really helped complete the healing of my bruised ego. | 我受伤的自尊得以恢复 |
[24:52] | I was thinking what if I | 我在想要不 |
[24:53] | told Celeste to give you more responsibility? | 让塞莱斯特给你放宽职权 |
[24:56] | Maybe not the sex spray thing. I mean, | 但性爱喷雾就免谈了吧 |
[24:57] | definitely not the sex spray thing, but in general. | 绝对不行 但总体而言 |
[25:00] | I know you can handle it. | 我相信你的能力 |
[25:01] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的 – 是啊 |
[25:03] | If I can’t use my power to help my friends, what am I doing? | 职权不用来帮朋友 那还能干嘛 |
[25:06] | Thanks, Jules. | 谢了 朱尔斯 |
[25:07] | I know it wasn’t easy for you either. | 我知道你也为难 |
[25:09] | You have no natural bitch in you. | 你生性就不卑鄙 |
[25:16] | Why are you pretending like we didn’t sleep together? | 你干嘛假装我们没睡过 |
[25:18] | I’m not pretending we didn’t. | 我没在假装 |
[25:20] | Okay, I just don’t wanna mess up our business. | 只是不想搞砸生意 |
[25:22] | Neither do I. I mean, this is a huge risk for me. | 我也是 我也担着很大风险 |
[25:25] | And you made me believe this dream was even possible. | 是你让我觉得梦想是可以实现的 |
[25:27] | I don’t wanna lose that by doing… | 我不想因为一些蠢事就失去一切 |
[25:29] | Something dumb. | 失去一切 |
[25:31] | Right. | 没错 |
[25:32] | Which is unfortunate because, I mean, the sex was… | 可惜了 我们爱爱的时候… |
[25:36] | Really fucking good. | 爽到爆 |
[25:39] | Actually, I was gonna say… | 我刚还想说 |
[25:42] | really fucking good. | 真的爽 |
[25:49] | Um, this is dirty. | 这里太脏了 |
[25:51] | Office. | 去办公室吧 |
[25:59] | I kinda like, kinda like | ♪我有点喜欢♪ |
[26:02] | How it gives me chills | ♪这种刺激感♪ |
[26:05] | Me chills | ♪不仅是我♪ |
[26:08] | – Glad you called. | 很高兴你能找我 |
[26:10] | How it gives you chills | ♪这种刺激感♪ |
[26:13] | You chills | ♪你也会有♪ |
[26:15] | You chills | ♪你也会有♪ |
[26:17] | We get sensations | ♪瞬间擦出火花♪ |
[26:19] | On the carpet | ♪在地毯上♪ |
[26:22] | In the middle of your apartment | ♪在公寓中♪ |
[26:26] | And there’s no reason | ♪我没理由♪ |
[26:28] | For me to hide it | ♪隐瞒一切♪ |
[26:30] | I wanna love you | ♪我想爱你♪ |
[26:32] | Until we die, until we | ♪至死不渝♪ |
[26:39] | Yeah, these sensations | ♪这种感觉♪ |
[26:41] | Are so sensational | ♪无比心动♪ |
[26:48] | Yeah, these sensations | ♪这种感觉♪ |
[26:50] | Are so sensational | ♪无比留恋♪ |
[27:05] | Yeah, these sensations | ♪只想和你♪ |
[27:07] | Are so sensational | ♪缠缠绵绵♪ |