时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I don’t love you anymore. | 我不爱你了 |
[00:03] | I don’t really know what to do now. | 我真不知现在要做什么 |
[00:05] | Go back to hanging out with other women. | 回到和姐妹们一起玩的日子 |
[00:07] | What? You never seen an old cat lady before? | 怎么 没见过单身老姑娘吗 |
[00:10] | There seems to be a hold on your account as a woman. | 看来你作为女性的账户被冻结了 |
[00:11] | – Are you saying I don’t have any… – Friends. | – 你是说我没任何… – 朋友 |
[00:13] | No, I have friends. | 不 我有朋友 |
[00:14] | Oh my god! Jeremy broke up with you! | 天哪 杰里米和你分手了 |
[00:16] | What? That’s crazy. I’m here to see you… | 什么 别瞎说 我是来看你的 |
[00:19] | It’s been a minute, babe. | 有段时间没见了 宝贝 |
[00:21] | In college, I always got the impression | 我印象里 大学时期 |
[00:22] | – that I made you feel uncomfortable. – Tzatziki! | – 你总是看我不顺眼 – 酸奶酱 |
[00:25] | I really appreciate you | 非常感激 |
[00:26] | taking the time to meet with me, Ms. Oslow. | 您能抽空见我 欧斯洛女士 |
[00:28] | Oh, please. Call me Celeste. | 拜托 叫我塞莱斯特 |
[00:30] | Hey, Alison. Alison B. | 嘿 艾莉森 二号艾莉森 |
[00:32] | – Other Alison B. – Hey, Jules. | – 以及二号艾莉森 – 嘿 朱尔斯 |
[00:34] | My name isn’t Alison. | 我不叫艾莉森 |
[00:35] | It’s Isadora Grossman-Levine. | 我叫伊莎多拉·格罗斯曼·莱文 |
[00:37] | Basically, my entire adult life is built on a lie! | 我的人生充满了谎言 |
[00:39] | Look, he’s moved on. So should you. | 他都开始约会了 你也该放下了 |
[00:41] | I mean, I have been texting a little bit with that guy Wes. | 我时不时给那个叫韦斯的兽医发短信 |
[00:44] | Ooh, I don’t want you to kiss me. | 我不想让你吻我 |
[00:46] | It would be the beginning of something I’m not ready for. | 我还没准备好开始一段感情 |
[00:48] | I’m dating someone. | 我在和别人约会 |
[00:49] | Everyone, this is Colin. | 各位 他叫科林 |
[00:51] | Colin, this is everyone. | 科林 她们是我的朋友 |
[00:52] | I applied to business school. | 我申请了商学院 |
[00:53] | I think there’s a version | 我也想看看自己 |
[00:54] | of settled-down-me I’m interested in meeting. | 安顿下来的样子 |
[00:56] | – I was just thinking about you. – Wes, | – 我想你了 – 韦斯 |
[00:57] | can you bring me another towel for my hair? | 你能再拿条毛巾给我擦头发吗 |
[01:00] | Colin is married. Divorced, practically. | 科林有妇之夫 基本就是离婚了 |
[01:02] | I’d be lying if I said that | 如果我说在乌姆工作 |
[01:04] | Woöm hadn’t gotten in the way of my marriage. | 没有影响我的婚姻 那是骗人的 |
[01:05] | Someone talking about me? | 是在说我吗 |
[01:07] | Colin’s married to Celeste. | 科林和塞莱斯特结婚了 |
[01:08] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[01:10] | I heard back from Penn, | 我收到宾大的通知了 |
[01:11] | and I’m moving to Philadelphia in the fall. | 我秋天就搬去费城 |
[01:12] | Look, Jules, our friendship is far from perfect, | 朱尔斯 我们的友谊虽称不上完美 |
[01:15] | but it’s worth it to me. | 但我觉得值了 |
[01:17] | Colin, this is Madison Maxwell. | 科林 这位是麦迪逊·麦斯威尔 |
[01:19] | She’s quite the rising PR star. | 她可是公关界的新星 |
[01:22] | Hey! Fuck! | 妈的 |
[01:24] | You! | 混蛋 |
[01:26] | I have no clue if I still have a job or an income, | 我不确定工作或收入能否保住 |
[01:29] | but I’m glad I have you guys. | 可有你们在我很高兴 |
[01:32] | I miss the way we used to funk | ♪还记得曾经的沮丧♪ |
[01:34] | I miss the way we used to funk | ♪还记得曾经的沮丧♪ |
[01:36] | I miss the way we used to funk | ♪还记得曾经的沮丧♪ |
[01:38] | I miss the, miss the, miss the… | ♪还记得…♪ |
[01:40] | I miss the way we used to funk | ♪还记得曾经的沮丧♪ |
[01:43] | I miss the way we used to funk | ♪还记得曾经的沮丧♪ |
[01:45] | It’s quarantine day one. | 隔离第一天 |
[01:46] | I’m here with my best friend… | 我和我的好闺蜜在一起… |
[01:48] | because she has toilet paper. | 因为她有卫生纸 |
[01:50] | Turns out Ramona’s wedding last weekend | 上周拉蒙娜的婚礼 |
[01:51] | was something called a “Super-spreader” Event. | 变成了病毒”超级传播源” |
[01:54] | What should we do? | 我们要干嘛 |
[01:55] | Just watch TV until this thing is over? | 看电视等待隔离结束吗 |
[01:58] | And nearly hard to get me saucy, no | ♪我平时非常矜持♪ |
[02:02] | Hi guys, this is me here in Philly, | 姑娘们 我在费城啦 |
[02:05] | just freezin’ my tits off. | 可给我冻坏了 |
[02:06] | Those are all my books. | 那些是我的书 |
[02:07] | I’ve learned how to become a businesswoman | 我现在知道怎么当女老板了 |
[02:09] | so I can work from home for the rest of my life. | 所以我余生在家工作都可以 |
[02:11] | Miss you all so much. | 好想你们 |
[02:13] | Baby, come dance on me | ♪宝贝 来和我跳舞♪ |
[02:14] | You’re the only one who can handle me | ♪只有你能驾驭我♪ |
[02:16] | And I want you back | ♪我要你回来♪ |
[02:24] | Well, we’re still here. | 好吧 我们还在家 |
[02:25] | What are we even watching? | 我们在看什么 |
[02:27] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[02:29] | I miss the way we used to funk | ♪还记得曾经的沮丧♪ |
[02:30] | 2021年 夏 沙发躺平中 | |
[02:31] | I miss the, miss the, miss the… | ♪还记得…♪ |
[02:34] | I feel genuine sexual attraction to the Moroccan tile in that pool. | 泳池里的摩洛哥瓷砖激起了我的欲望 |
[02:38] | I just applaud the twins’ | 我力挺那对双胞胎 |
[02:39] | commitment to exclusively sell luxury real estate | 只穿十七英寸的高跟鞋 |
[02:41] | in 17-inch heels. | 出售豪宅 |
[02:43] | I miss the way you talk to me | ♪还记得你说话的模样♪ |
[02:45] | 德莱尼·史密斯 布里切尔的客户 | |
[02:45] | I miss the way you handle me | ♪还记得你骄傲的姿态♪ |
[02:48] | Shut the fuck up. We went to college with her. | 先别说话 她是我们大学同学 |
[02:51] | Delaney. Freshman year. She was in our dorm. | 德莱尼 大一那年 她在我们宿舍 |
[02:53] | Oh, I remember. She gave our RA shingles. | 想起来了 她有RA和带状疱疹 还传染我们 |
[02:57] | How did she get $5 million? | 她能挣五百万美元 |
[03:00] | “Designer decal brand”? | “定制印花品牌” |
[03:02] | She got rich from stickers?! | 她靠贴纸暴富 |
[03:04] | And how the hell does she have a husband and a baby? | 她居然还能结婚生子 |
[03:06] | What was she, a child bride? | 她是童养媳吗 |
[03:09] | We’re almost 30. | 我们快三十了 |
[03:10] | I think the child bride window closed a while ago. | 她应该摆脱童养媳身份不久 |
[03:14] | – Fuck. – I just think it’s stupid to make | – 靠 – 我觉得傻子才会 |
[03:16] | such a big deal out of a birthday. | 大费周章庆生 |
[03:18] | You go to bed on Tuesday 29, | 你在周二上床睡觉时是二十九岁 |
[03:20] | you wake up on Wednesday 30. | 周三起床是三十岁 |
[03:21] | Nothing else is different. | 也没差别 |
[03:22] | Well, I just think there’s value to acknowledging a milestone | 我觉得有必要认识人生的重要转折点 |
[03:25] | and checking in with yourself about the place you’re at in life. | 反思自己在生活中所处的位置 |
[03:27] | Well, there’s no value if it makes you upset. | 弄得自己不高兴 就没这必要 |
[03:30] | I don’t get why you let this stress you out. | 我不懂你焦虑什么 |
[03:31] | I don’t get why you don’t let it stress you out! | 我不懂你为何不焦虑 |
[03:35] | I mean, we spent the last part of our official youth stuck inside. | 我们仅剩的青春年华已在家里虚度了 |
[03:38] | Not moving up at work, not meeting new guys. | 不去工作 不去结识新朋友 |
[03:41] | Just here, watering house plants. | 却在这里养花浇水 |
[03:43] | You have too many plants! | 你盆栽也太多了吧 |
[03:47] | Look, you’re allowed to be upset. You got cheated on, | 你可以伤心 因为你被绿了 |
[03:49] | you got furloughed. But, | 还被暂时解雇了 但是 |
[03:51] | you’re going back to work this week, | 你这周就要回去工作了 |
[03:52] | and you will be crushing it again in no time. | 你会立马重整旗鼓 |
[03:54] | Unlike me | 不像我 |
[03:55] | who is getting fired the minute Celeste gets back in town. | 等塞莱斯特回来我就要被解雇了 |
[03:57] | You don’t know that for sure. | 还不一定呢 |
[03:59] | Her email said, | 她邮件里写的 |
[04:00] | “See me in my office before the staff meeting.” | “例会前来办公室见我” |
[04:03] | That’s the boss version of, “We need to talk.” | 就是老板常说的”我们需要谈谈” |
[04:05] | Okay, you’re getting fired. | 好吧 你完蛋了 |
[04:06] | But, you know, it might be for the best. | 但也许这样最好 |
[04:08] | It’s not like you love working there. | 你也不想在那里干 |
[04:10] | You know, maybe it’ll help | 或许这样 |
[04:11] | you find a place you’re more excited about. | 你能找到更热爱的工作 |
[04:12] | Right now, the only place I’m | 现在 我最想做的是 |
[04:13] | excited about is the airport to pick up Stella. | 去机场接斯特拉 |
[04:15] | Is Izzy coming? | 伊兹来了吗 |
[04:19] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 姑娘们 |
[04:21] | – Hi, Liam. – Hi, Liam. | – 嗨 利亚姆 – 嗨 利亚姆 |
[04:22] | Jumping in the shower, babe. | 去冲澡了 宝贝 |
[04:24] | I guess what Bad Gal Riri said all those years ago was true. | 我想蕾哈娜几年前说的话没错 |
[04:28] | You can find love in a hopeless place, even if that place | 你能在无望之地遇见爱情 即使是在 |
[04:31] | is a Zoom networking mixer. | Zoom网络会议 |
[04:33] | I’m running late, for obvious reasons… | 你们应该知道我可能要迟到… |
[04:35] | – Can you grab me a towel, babe? – Oh, Jesus! | – 宝贝 能帮我拿条毛巾吗 – 天哪 |
[04:37] | Whoa! Dick in the frame! | “小鸟”入镜 |
[04:51] | Flight DF201 from Philadelphia has been delayed. | 由费城起飞的DF201航班现已延误 |
[04:54] | Oh shit. Stella’s flight’s delayed. | 该死 斯特拉的航班延误了 |
[04:57] | Aren’t delayed flights what Wetzel’s Pretzels’ | 韦泽椒盐卷饼不就是 |
[04:59] | entire empire is built on? | 靠航班延误发家的吗 |
[05:05] | So, you know how we’re both turning 30 | 你意识到我们马上奔三 |
[05:07] | and are nowhere near the places we thought we’d be in our lives? | 并且过着完全偏离预期的生活了吗 |
[05:09] | Yes, I recall the tears and panic from 20 minutes ago. | 知道 二十分钟前我还惶恐不已 |
[05:13] | Well, I don’t wanna be nowhere when we turn 30. | 等到了三十 我可不想草草了事 |
[05:15] | I wanna be somewhere… Like Greece! | 我要去个像样的地方… 比如希腊 |
[05:18] | – Greece? – Yeah! | – 希腊 – 没错 |
[05:19] | Celebrating with my best friend! | 跟我的好友一起庆祝 |
[05:21] | White buildings, blue ocean, a beach in Santorini. | 白色建筑 蔚蓝大海 还有圣托里尼的沙滩 |
[05:24] | Okay, I would just like to reiterate my desire | 我的愿望还是那样 |
[05:25] | not to make a huge deal out of my birthday. | 不想大费周章庆生 |
[05:29] | But, I guess I could picture us on a beach. | 但我觉得咱们去沙滩会很好玩 |
[05:31] | Right? This could be exactly what we need. | 是吧 我们就该那样 |
[05:35] | Let’s go talk to the travel lady. | 去问问那边旅行社的女士吧 |
[05:37] | Hiya, kittens! | 嗨 姑娘们 |
[05:41] | And here we go again. | 又见面了 |
[05:43] | We’re hoping you can help us book some upcoming travel. | 也许你能帮我们安排一趟说走就走的旅行 |
[05:45] | You betcha, I can! Right this way. | 当然可以 请跟我来 |
[05:49] | Come on! Come along! Come along! | 走吧 跟我来 跟我来 |
[05:51] | Business class boarding on flight 723 | 请搭乘723号航班商务舱 |
[05:54] | to becoming your mother will begin in 10 minutes. | 飞往”为母之地”的乘客十分钟后开始登机 |
[06:00] | Where are they all going? | 她们是要去哪里 |
[06:01] | All sorts of places. | 各种地方 |
[06:03] | Settling down in the suburbs, layovers to divorce… | 迁居郊区或者离婚冷静处… |
[06:07] | There’s a direct route to actual fulfillment, | 有直达圆满人生的航班 |
[06:10] | but, darnedest thing, | 但很可惜 |
[06:12] | there are never any seats on that one! | 没人能乘坐那趟航班 |
[06:15] | Come on! | 上车 |
[06:20] | They’re all taking flights to their future! | 她们即将飞往自己的未来 |
[06:23] | Just like you two have to do. | 就跟你俩一样 |
[06:26] | Well, we just wanna stay together. | 我们只想相扶相持 |
[06:28] | You won’t be able to figure out where you’re meant to go | 要想不迷失未来的方向 |
[06:31] | if you worry about that too much, kitten! | 就别太顾及姐妹情 姑娘 |
[06:33] | What do you mean? That makes no sense | 什么意思 你去年 |
[06:35] | with that friendship stuff you told me to do a year ago. | 不还跟我大谈友谊之事吗 |
[06:38] | Are you saying | 你是说 |
[06:39] | being a woman means you’re | 身为女性就意味着 |
[06:41] | 静享 绝望 | |
[06:41] | constantly faced with unfair contradictions | 你的行为处事时刻会面临 |
[06:43] | about the way you act? | 不公且矛盾的审视吗 |
[06:46] | I’m serious! What happened to the whole, | 严肃点 “姐妹情神圣不可侵犯” |
[06:48] | “My relationships with women have to be sacred” Thing? | 那套说辞你又怎么解释 |
[06:53] | Well, maybe one of those women is supposed to be you. | 也许你该先当好别人的姐妹 |
[06:59] | Shoo! Shoo! Get out! Get out! Get out! | 去 去 下车 下车 下车 |
[07:05] | Safe travels, girls! | 一路顺风 女孩们 |
[07:07] | Good luck figuring out where you wanna go, Dollface! | 祝你找到未来的方向 娃娃脸 |
[07:16] | 生儿育女 追求热爱 事业优先 静享绝望 性别觉醒 自欺欺人 迁居郊区 | |
[07:16] | 孤独终老 余生戒毒 同性意识 追求热爱 孩童相伴 皈依宗教 告老还乡 | |
[07:25] | Madison? | 麦迪逊 |
[07:28] | Jules Wiley, where the fuck are you going? | 朱尔斯·威利 你到底要去哪里 |
[07:44] | – Hey! – Hey! You okay? | – 你在呢 – 嘿 还好吗 |
[07:47] | Yeah, I just thought I lost you for a second. | 没事 我以为和你走散了 |
[07:50] | I was just getting us a brochure for Greece. | 我去拿希腊旅游手册了 |
[07:51] | I’m here! | 我来了 |
[07:52] | She’s here! | 她也到了 |
[07:56] | I knew you losers would make a sign. | 我就知道你们这帮废柴会拉横幅 |
[08:07] | Woo! Easy! | 好耶 |
[08:16] | I am borderline not processing how happy I am | 我在努力克制不去想 |
[08:18] | that we are all back together. | 咱们再度重聚有多快乐 |
[08:20] | Does it feel good to be home, Stel? | 回家开心吗 小拉 |
[08:22] | You have no idea. I mean, | 无以言表 |
[08:24] | the small talk I had to make with my weed dealer | 每次我和”供货商”交涉 |
[08:25] | was getting really annoying. | 都烦得要死 |
[08:27] | So, that’s what you miss most about LA? | 所以你才想念洛杉矶吗 |
[08:29] | Legalized marijuana? | 合法大麻 |
[08:31] | No. Obviously, I missed you guys, but it was like, please, | 当然不是 我更想你们 但那感觉像是 |
[08:33] | just let me purchase drugs in broad daylight | 让我带着我的无线耳机 |
[08:35] | from a store with my AirPods on. As should be my right. | 正大光明地去店里买药 这该是我的权利 |
[08:39] | Are all these boxes mine? | 这些箱子都是我的吗 |
[08:40] | Uh, some of them are my | 有些是我 |
[08:41] | random storage stuff from high school and college. | 高中和大学随便囤的东西 |
[08:44] | So, besides being happy to be near a MedMen, | 除了靠近大麻店 你对 |
[08:47] | are you excited for your fancy finance internship? | 金融实习不感到兴奋吗 |
[08:49] | I still can’t believe I got it. | 真没想过能拿下它 |
[08:51] | My entire class applied to work for this bank. | 我全班同学都申请了这家银行 |
[08:54] | How long until you accept your inevitable future of being | 你要过多久才能接受注定当 |
[08:56] | a beautiful billionaire genius? | 天才富婆的命运 |
[08:58] | Ready? Okay! | 准备好了吗 |
[09:01] | Very triggering that that fits you. | 这么合身 着实触景生情了 |
[09:02] | Our girl is back, she’s come on home, | 姐妹回归 重返家乡 |
[09:05] | without my Stel, I felt alone. | 没有小拉 孤寂难熬 |
[09:07] | I mean, we were here the whole time. | 难道你当我俩不存在吗 |
[09:08] | Working at a bank, managing wealth, | 体面工作 掌管财富 |
[09:11] | leave me again, and I’ll | 如若再次离开 我就 |
[09:12] | kill… my… self! | 自行了断 |
[09:14] | Really felt certain she was gonna take it too far, and she did. | 我本就知道她会做过头 果然不负所望 |
[09:17] | Uh, I get that you missed me, Iz, but we talked every day. | 我知道你想我 可我们每天都联系啊 |
[09:20] | I mean, I still haven’t met Liam, | 我还没见过利亚姆真人 |
[09:21] | and yet I’ve seen his dick twice on Zoom. | 但已经两次在Zoom看到他的”小鸟”了 |
[09:22] | You guys are finally gonna get to meet him in person because… | 你们今天能当面见见他了 因为 |
[09:26] | he’s being honored at the LA Reporter 30 Under 30 party, | 他受邀参加洛杉矶媒体未满三十派对 |
[09:29] | and I want us all to go. | 希望你们都去 |
[09:30] | It’s gonna be Roaring ’20s-themed! | 主题是”咆哮的二十年代” |
[09:32] | I remember when I thought I was gonna be on that list. | 我所有人生梦想破灭前 |
[09:35] | Before I failed to accomplish literally all of my life goals. | 我还幻想过自己也会在未满三十之列 |
[09:38] | My sensitive baby angel. Can we not backslide | 多愁的小天使 我们能不要回到 |
[09:41] | into the sadness from this morning, please? | 今早的悲伤氛围吗 |
[09:42] | Because, again, 30 doesn’t have to be a big deal! | 还是想说 三十岁没什么大不了的 |
[09:47] | And also, that is not true. | 而且你刚是在说笑吧 |
[09:49] | It is. And I have proof. | 哪有 我有证据 |
[09:54] | Holy shit, are those our vision boards? | 我去 这是我们的愿景板吗 |
[09:57] | I forgot the very specific brand of earnest | 我都忘了你大四的时候 |
[09:59] | you were senior year of college. | 有多认真热诚 |
[10:01] | See? My dream house in Bronson Canyon, | 看到没 我在布朗森峡谷的梦想之家 |
[10:03] | a Vera Wang wedding gown, pictures of all the actors | 王薇薇设计的婚纱 还有各路明星 |
[10:05] | who thank their publicist in major award acceptance speeches, | 在颁奖礼上致谢自家公关的照片 |
[10:08] | the 30 Under 30 list. | 未满三十清单 |
[10:10] | I actually went to most of these festivals. | 这些节日庆典我都去过 |
[10:12] | Jules, what’s on your board? | 朱尔斯 你板子上有什么 |
[10:14] | I…I don’t think I took the activity very seriously. | 我可能当时没太认真对待这事 |
[10:20] | I just think doing stuff like this is kinda dumb. | 我就是觉得做这种东西很蠢 |
[10:23] | Stuff like deciding what you want out of life? | 展望人生愿景很蠢吗 |
[10:25] | No, I know what I want out of life. | 当然 我清楚我的人生愿景 |
[10:28] | You do? | 是吗 |
[10:29] | It’s obvious! | 很清楚 |
[10:31] | To be a poorly drawn penis! | 画丑的小鸡鸡 |
[10:38] | They are really serious about the start paperwork at this place. | 他们公司还真注重入职手续 |
[10:42] | Last time I did this much on-boarding was at yacht week. | 我之前上游艇也花了这么多时间准备 |
[10:45] | Did you fill out a W2 for that? | 你要填报税表吗 |
[10:47] | Isn’t it in Europe? | 不是在欧洲吗 |
[10:48] | Oh, no. It-it was a joke, like how you board a yacht. | 没有 开个玩笑 把入职比作上船 |
[10:54] | Uh, never mind. | 当我没说 |
[11:16] | Do you know why we’re here? | 知道我为何找你吗 |
[11:19] | Because I’m… fired. | 因为我被解雇了 |
[11:22] | Why would you be fired? | 为什么这么说 |
[11:25] | Because of the time I blew up your marriage… | 因为我在你婚礼上用麦克风 |
[11:27] | at a wedding… over a sound system? | 说了些话 害你没结成婚 |
[11:30] | – Yes, I remember. – Okay. Just making sure. | – 是有这事 – 好的 确认完毕 |
[11:32] | Switch seats with me. | 跟我换下座位 |
[11:34] | – What? – Up. Let’s go. | – 什么 – 起来 |
[11:37] | O… kay. | 好吧 |
[11:45] | You’re in charge of the meeting now, so… | 这次会议现在由你主导 |
[11:47] | begin. | 开始吧 |
[11:51] | I’m gonna need some additional context on, | 我需要点提示 方便知道 |
[11:53] | uh, what the hell is happening here. | 我们今天到底要干嘛 |
[11:57] | I realized, as I sat alone for a year, | 我独守空闺整整一年 |
[11:59] | with the exception of a few hookups with younger men, | 虽然勾搭过几个小年轻 |
[12:01] | that I’m no longer a wife. | 我意识到自己既没做人妻 |
[12:04] | I’m not a mother, | 也没有生孩子 |
[12:05] | and, yes, I have perfect skin | 我的肌肤仍完美无瑕 |
[12:07] | and I’m wildly successful, but… | 事业还很成功 但… |
[12:09] | what is my legacy? | 我能留下什么 |
[12:12] | That sounded pretty good. | 不是挺好吗 |
[12:14] | The Alisons were my two right hands. | 那两位艾莉森是我的得力助手 |
[12:17] | I molded them. | 我培养了他们 |
[12:19] | And now, they’ve gone off and started their own company | 但现在他们都离我而去 自立门户 |
[12:21] | in direct competition with me. | 同我正面竞争 |
[12:23] | And I’m proud in a way that often feels like quiet rage. | 我看似怒火中烧 但替她们骄傲 |
[12:29] | So… | 所以 |
[12:31] | if you stay, I will mentor you, | 如果你留下 我会提携你 |
[12:34] | and I will mold you, | 培养你 |
[12:35] | and you will be my new right hand. | 然后成为我新的得力助手 |
[12:38] | But you have to want it. | 看你意愿 |
[12:39] | You can be promoted, you can be fired, resign. | 你要么晋升 要么被解雇或辞职 |
[12:43] | It’s all up to you. | 就看你了 |
[12:45] | This feels like a very | 这有点像是 |
[12:47] | Mr. Miyagi “Wax on, wax off” Moment. | 宫城先生说”上蜡 洗蜡”的情节 |
[12:50] | No. The only wax I’m getting is a Brazilian, | 说起蜡 我预定了4点的 |
[12:52] | and it’s at 4:00, so if we could speed this up. | 巴西蜜蜡脱毛 我们得快点 |
[12:54] | Great! Well, meeting adjourned. Thanks for coming. | 那好 散会吧 感谢前来 |
[12:57] | Oh, and Jules? | 等等 朱尔斯 |
[12:59] | If you decide to leave, or you have any other | 如果你决定要离开 |
[13:01] | uncomfortable news that you wish to share with me in the future, | 或者以后有不太好的事情想告诉我 |
[13:05] | don’t announce it into a fucking mic, okay? | 别用麦克风讲 好吗 |
[13:08] | E-extremely fair. Yep. | 很合理 好的 |
[13:19] | – What’s going on? – They’re firing everybody. | – 什么情况 – 公司全体裁员了 |
[13:22] | Fuck this year. | 今年真见鬼 |
[13:31] | I am so sorry. | 你可真惨 |
[13:33] | Well, I never liked them anyway. | 反正我从来不喜欢他们 |
[13:34] | You were always way out of their league. | 你的能力太突出了 |
[13:36] | And when that large Los Angeles-based PR firm | 下次那家洛杉矶的大型公关公司 |
[13:39] | gets drunk at 2 AM and texts you, | 凌晨两点迷迷糊糊给你发短信时 |
[13:41] | you will not be around. | 你已经不在了 |
[13:45] | I agree with Izzy. | 伊兹说得对 |
[13:46] | Minus the metaphor that makes absolutely no sense. | 去掉毫无意义的修饰语 就是说 |
[13:49] | You will find something better. | 你能找到更好的公司 |
[13:51] | Well, | 好吧 |
[13:52] | I guess we’re in the same boat now, Jules. | 恐怕我们是患难姐妹了 朱尔斯 |
[13:54] | And it has a deep hole in it. | 简直是无底深渊 |
[13:57] | Well… | 其实 |
[14:01] | Wait, did you not get fired? | 等等 你没被开除 |
[14:03] | I’m… not sure. | 不好说 |
[14:06] | It’s still not decided | 还没定 |
[14:07] | ’cause she decided the decision is up to me. | 她决定把决定权交给我 |
[14:09] | Either I leave, or she promotes me to be her right hand. | 我要么离开 要么晋升当她的心腹 |
[14:11] | I mean, I promote myself. It’s a whole thing. | 其实是我给自己升职 就是这样 |
[14:16] | Hold on! | 慢着 |
[14:17] | You have the option to promote yourself, | 你现在有升职的机会 |
[14:19] | and you don’t know what you’re gonna do? | 却不知要不要接受 |
[14:21] | It’s a lot of pressure to suddenly be the boss | 本来不知道这工作要不要做下去 |
[14:22] | of a job you thought you lost, | 甚至以为工作都快没了 |
[14:24] | that you don’t even know if you want! | 结果突然成了老板 我压力很大 |
[14:25] | I don’t wanna talk about this. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[14:26] | No, wait, we need to talk about this! | 不 等等 这事必须谈谈 |
[14:28] | While we yell at Jules, Madison, | 麦迪逊 我们教育朱尔斯的时候 |
[14:30] | maybe you should start getting ready ’cause, love you, | 你该开始打扮了 因为 |
[14:32] | but you are not fast with a curling iron. | 你卷头发真有点慢 |
[14:33] | You know what? I’m not fast with a curling iron. | 没错 我卷头发很慢 |
[14:35] | I suck at hair. I suck at everything! | 我头发弄不好 什么都做不好 |
[14:37] | You guys should just go without me. | 你们走吧 别管我 |
[14:39] | You all look cute, and I don’t wanna face people. | 你们都很美 我不想出去见人 |
[14:42] | Honestly, I know I should be there to support Liam, | 说实话 我知道自己该去支持利亚姆 |
[14:45] | but I might be in favor of staying home, too. | 但我更想待在家里 |
[14:49] | We haven’t been out in public together yet, | 我们还没在公众前同时露过面 |
[14:51] | and I’m worried he’s too handsome. | 他太帅了 我担心 |
[14:53] | Like, what if people see me and think I’m a middle school girl | 大家看到我 会以为我只是个中学生 |
[14:56] | who won a date with a pop star on a radio contest? | 在广播比赛里赢得跟明星约会的机会 |
[14:59] | Okay, first of all, no, you won’t. | 首先 你不用担心 |
[15:01] | But, to be honest, my internship is bumming me out, | 实习也确实让我也很烦躁 |
[15:04] | and I feel like I have bank stank. | 我感觉自己浑身铜臭味 |
[15:06] | – Maybe we do bail. – Okay, no! | – 要不我们都别去 – 不行 |
[15:09] | Everyone has been on my shit nonstop | 你们一直操心我的破事 |
[15:11] | about what I wanna do with my damn life, | 告诉我要怎么生活 |
[15:12] | so I’m officially making a decision. | 所以我正式决定 |
[15:15] | I want to get very, very drunk at this party with all of you! | 跟你们一起在派对上喝个烂醉 |
[15:20] | Do you know how often you three have insisted that going to a party | 你们仨总是告诉我派对嗨翻天 |
[15:23] | is the answer to all my problems? | 问题全不见 |
[15:25] | We’re doing that tonight! Very hard. | 我们今晚就这么干 狠狠地玩 |
[15:28] | I mean, but don’t you think a party designed to celebrate | 但你不觉得那场派对上 |
[15:31] | a bunch of people my age who are way more successful than me | 都是和我年纪相仿却比我更成功的人 |
[15:34] | might just end up making me feel worse? | 只会让我更难受吗 |
[15:35] | That’s what the open bar is for, right, Stella? | 所以才要去酒水全免的派对 对吧 斯特拉 |
[15:38] | – Fucking love party Jules. – Open bar! | – 派对疯子朱尔斯 – 酒水全免 |
[15:41] | Open bar! | 酒水全免 |
[15:43] | Open bar! Open bar! | 酒水全免 酒水全免 |
[15:44] | Open bar! | 酒水全免 |
[15:46] | Bring me my iron! | 把我的卷发棒拿来 |
[15:47] | We like it when our hips shake | ♪尽情热舞 嗨翻全场♪ |
[16:03] | A Roaring ’20s party to honor people in their 20s | 这场咆哮的二十年代主题派对 |
[16:06] | for being 30 under 30 in the actual 2020s. | 致敬2020年以后未满三十的成功人士 |
[16:09] | I do love a well-executed theme. | 就喜欢派对完全符合主题 |
[16:12] | Other than basically no one having any rights, | 那时的人基本虽没什么权利 |
[16:14] | the past seemed fun. | 但生活貌似挺有趣 |
[16:16] | There’s the… absinthe bar? | 那是苦艾酒吧吗 |
[16:19] | Fine, I’ll drink it even if it wiped out an entire generation. | 很好 就算它毁了一代人 我还是要喝 |
[16:21] | I think I just spotted the non-naked part of Izzy’s boyfriend. | 我刚刚目睹了伊兹男友的非裸体部分 |
[16:24] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[16:32] | Wow, you look amazing, baby! | 你可真漂亮 宝贝 |
[16:35] | Oh my god! Shut up! | 天哪 讨厌 |
[16:36] | Stop. I mean, don’t. Okay, Liam, | 等等 别在这亲 对了 利亚姆 |
[16:39] | I’m so excited to officially, | 很高兴终于能正式 |
[16:42] | – in person, introduce you to… – Jules, | – 把你亲自介绍给… – 朱尔斯 |
[16:44] | Madison, and, of course, the famous Stella. | 麦迪逊 还有久仰大名的斯特拉 |
[16:47] | I’ve heard so much about you guys. | 我听过很多你们的辉煌事迹 |
[16:48] | And when I say “So much,” | 我所谓”很多” |
[16:49] | I mean a truly long list of personal details | 是指一大堆你们可能不愿分享的 |
[16:52] | you probably didn’t want shared. | 个人信息 |
[16:53] | Oh hey, I got some drink tickets here for you ladies. | 对了 我给各位留有几张酒水票 |
[16:56] | – Tickets? We were told open bar. – Yeah, they’re doing this | – 酒水票 不是酒水免费吗 – 他们最近 |
[16:58] | prohibition shtick where you redeem a ticket | 在搞禁酒令的把戏 一张酒水票 |
[17:01] | for a drink from the bar and back. | 可以去吧台兑换一杯酒 |
[17:03] | Congrats on making the list, by the way. | 既然来了 就恭喜你上榜吧 |
[17:05] | – Thanks. – Liam basically runs Saq, | – 多谢 – 利亚姆现在是沙克的负责人 |
[17:07] | which is like the male version of Woöm. | 公司类似于乌姆 但面向男性消费者 |
[17:09] | He’s insanely impressive. | 他实在太有成就了 |
[17:10] | Oh, come on. You are the only | 拜托 你们四位才是我想要迷倒的 |
[17:13] | 4-under-30 I care about impressing tonight. | “未满三十有为青年” |
[17:15] | But, while you guys grab drinks, there are a few work people | 不过 你们去拿酒时 我想介绍几位生意伙伴 |
[17:17] | I would love to introduce you to. | 给你们认识 |
[17:19] | Shmoop? | 走吧 |
[17:21] | We’re mingling. We’re mingling. | 我们去社交了 我们去社交了 |
[17:23] | We’re in public, and we’re mingling. | 混入人群 公开露面 |
[17:26] | Bar? | 去吧台吗 |
[17:27] | – Bar. – Yeah. | – 去 – 行 |
[17:38] | Well, this is a small nightmare. | 这队伍有点长啊 |
[17:41] | And it’s about to be a large one. | 很快就有更多人了 |
[17:43] | Delaney. | 是德莱尼 |
[17:44] | Ugh, I saw her on TV the other day. | 我前几天在电视上见过她 |
[17:47] | Oh. My. God! | 我的天哪 |
[17:50] | Look who it is! | 看看这都是谁呀 |
[17:52] | I haven’t seen you girls in years! | 好久没见啦 姑娘们 |
[17:54] | Delaney! Hey, girl! Oh! | 德莱尼 你好 亲爱的 |
[18:02] | Wow! So… | 所以… |
[18:05] | are you being featured on the list? | 你也上有为青年榜了吗 |
[18:07] | Oh, no. | 哪有 |
[18:09] | I was on the list when I was 26. | 我26岁那年就上过榜了 |
[18:11] | They just hired my brand to make | 今年他们找我的品牌团队 |
[18:14] | some custom decals for the event. | 为这次活动定制一些贴花 |
[18:17] | Wow. These are so… | 这些字… |
[18:19] | capitalized! | 全大写了哎 |
[18:20] | I feel like they’re yelling at me! | 感觉像是朝我大吼 |
[18:22] | Inspirational posters are out. | 大字激励海报早就过时 |
[18:24] | Motivational stickers are in. | 现在是励志话语贴纸的时代 |
[18:26] | They are huge on Etsy right now. | 这可是易集上的爆款商品 |
[18:28] | Oh, I saw you on Buying Bel Air! | 我在《交换好空气》上看到过你 |
[18:30] | Oh! Hi… | 你好… |
[18:32] | Run. Give me your tickets and save yourselves. | 快逃 把酒水票给我 趁机脱身吧 |
[18:34] | I’ll find you with drinks if this conversation doesn’t kill me. | 只要我忍受住她的话 我就拿酒去找你们 |
[18:36] | We can’t let you do this. | 我们不能让你独自面对 |
[18:38] | Madison, you’re not gonna make it. | 麦迪逊 你那小身板挨不住的 |
[18:39] | Jules, you’re a goddamn hero. | 朱尔斯 你真是女中豪杰 |
[18:45] | Oh… no! Where did the girls go? | 哎呀 其他两位姑娘呢 |
[18:48] | I was so excited to catch up. | 我还想跟她们叙旧呢 |
[18:50] | Oh! Um, they both had to pee. | 她们一时尿急 |
[18:52] | You know, UTIs. | 你懂的 尿道感染害的 |
[18:53] | You do everything right, and yet still pee city. | 就算有万全准备也难免尿频尿急 |
[18:57] | So, what’s new with you? | 那你最近有什么新鲜事吗 |
[18:58] | Any big plans coming up? | 有什么大计划吗 |
[19:01] | Fun stuff at work… | 工作上的趣事 |
[19:05] | Feel free to sit. | 随便坐 |
[19:06] | I’ll give you a reading. | 我来为你解读命运 |
[19:08] | – This is exciting. – It’s a three-card reading | – 有点刺激 – 抽取三张卡 |
[19:10] | for insight into your past, present, and future. | 分别洞察你的过去 现在和未来 |
[19:13] | Great. Hit me! | 好 我来试试 |
[19:17] | The Devil… | 魔鬼… |
[19:19] | the Nightmare… | 梦魇… |
[19:21] | and Death. | 死神 |
[19:24] | Hit me again. | 再试一次 |
[19:29] | I hate having my picture taken. | 我讨厌照相 |
[19:31] | Oh my god, he’s so hot. | 天哪 他太帅了 |
[19:33] | And, like, modest? | 帅得不张扬 |
[19:35] | Oh, he’s, like, modest hot. | 虽然低调 但却光彩耀人 |
[19:37] | So, how did you guys meet? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[19:39] | Oh, we met late in the pandemic. Yeah. | 我们是疫情爆发后相遇的 |
[19:41] | Our first real date was actually paddle boating | 我们第一次真正的约会的时候 |
[19:44] | in separate paddle boats. | 分别坐在两艘脚踏船上划船 |
[19:46] | It was still cute though. | 但依然玩得很开心 |
[19:48] | Oh, got it. That makes more sense. | 我懂 那反而更合理 |
[19:51] | Uh, what makes more sense? | 什么叫”更合理” |
[19:53] | You know, just how hard times can, like, really bond people. | 你也知道 患难见真情嘛 |
[19:56] | Totally. Even people you wouldn’t normally expect to get together. | 没错 甚至是你平常没想过会在一起的人 |
[20:01] | For sure. Right. | 确实如此 |
[20:04] | Totally. Uh, sorry. | 我赞同 抱歉 |
[20:05] | I think just recognized my old… rabbi. | 我刚好像看到了我以前的老师 |
[20:12] | Rabbi Shmuley! | 什穆利老师 |
[20:13] | Oh! God, no! No, no. | 天哪 哪有 不 不 |
[20:15] | Jeremy and I haven’t been together for a while. | 我和杰里米已经分开好久了 |
[20:17] | He broke up with me. | 他甩了我 |
[20:18] | Which is fine because I don’t think I really loved him. | 不过没事 我也发觉我并非真的爱他 |
[20:21] | Who knows if I’ve ever been in love with anyone? | 鬼知道我到底有没有爱过谁呢 |
[20:23] | Put that on a sticker, right? | 这句话该印在贴纸上 对吧 |
[20:26] | Man, this line is just not moving, huh? | 天哪 这条队压根没动吧 |
[20:29] | Uh, so what about work? Where are you again? | 那你工作如何 最近在哪里工作 |
[20:31] | I’m still at Woöm, trying to decide if I’m gonna make a move | 我还在乌姆 最近要决定是争取升职 |
[20:34] | in either an up or out direction. | 还是辞职跳槽 |
[20:37] | Well, that’s an exciting brand! | 那可是家大公司啊 |
[20:39] | I bet if you keep getting promoted, | 我敢说只要你不断晋升 |
[20:42] | you will be on this list in no time. | 不久你也能成为有为青年 |
[20:44] | Oh, well, I’m, uh, | 其实 我… |
[20:45] | crossing the 30 threshold in a couple months, | 几个月后就要满三十了 |
[20:47] | – so probably not. – Oh my god! | – 所以不太可能上榜 – 天哪 |
[20:49] | That’s right. | 说得也是 |
[20:50] | My husband wants to surprise me for mine. Classic, right? | 我丈夫还在给我准备30岁的惊喜呢 很老套吧 |
[20:54] | I would not know at all. | 这我可不清楚 |
[20:56] | What a huge year for us. What are you… | 今年我们真是历经蜕变 你… |
[20:58] | I’m sorry. I’m gonna have to stop you here. | 抱歉 我得打断你一下 |
[21:01] | I would make up an excuse about also having a UTI, | 我本来可以拿上厕所当借口 |
[21:03] | but the truth is, genuinely, I just can’t have this conversation anymore. | 但其实是我没法继续和你尬聊了 |
[21:07] | I mean, you are talking about | 你现在跟我聊的 |
[21:08] | everything I came to this party to not talk about, | 正好是我来这派对想避免提及的 |
[21:10] | so, respectfully, I’m just gonna walk away now. | 所以出于尊重 我想我该走了 |
[21:15] | Great unexpectedly running into you though! | 但能再次遇到你真是太棒了 |
[21:17] | Definitely the thing I miss most about large-scale social gatherings. | 大型社交聚会上 老友重聚是我最怀念的 |
[21:21] | Must find alcohol. | 必须找到酒 |
[21:25] | You! Hi! I work for the party planner people. | 你好 我来帮忙组织派对的 |
[21:27] | Uh, could you remind me where they keep the backup alcohol? | 能告诉我备用酒放在哪里吗 |
[21:29] | Should be more bottles in the storeroom upstairs. | 应该在楼上储藏室里 |
[21:41] | Bingo! | 好耶 |
[21:47] | Where are you, alcohol? | 你在哪里呢 美酒 |
[21:52] | Come on, really? | 不会吧 |
[21:53] | What is this, another metaphor? | 这是另一种暗示吗 |
[21:56] | I get it, universe. | 我知道了 老天爷 |
[21:57] | My life is one big empty nothing! | 我的人生一无所有 |
[22:00] | Can I please, please just have a drink now? | 拜托 我现在能小酌一口吗 |
[22:03] | Oh shit. | 什么鬼 |
[22:06] | Okay, what? | 怎么回事 |
[22:09] | Delaney! | 德莱尼 |
[22:11] | Is this really happening? Can you see me right now? | 我没在做梦吧 你能看到我吗 |
[22:14] | Yeah. We all do. | 大家都能看见 |
[22:15] | Ladies and gentlemen and honorees, | 尊敬的各位来宾以及获奖者 |
[22:17] | please welcome our Roaring ’20s entertainment for the evening, | 欢迎欣赏今晚主题派对的娱乐节目 |
[22:19] | the 30 Under 30 Showgirl Follies! | 三十未满歌舞秀 |
[22:25] | Oh god, oh god, oh my god, oh my god… | 我的天哪 大事不妙 |
[22:29] | Hi, excuse me! Okay… | 麻烦让让 |
[22:31] | Excuse me! There’s, uh, | 不好意思 |
[22:33] | there’s been an ill-timed mistake! | 这是个不合时宜的失误 |
[22:37] | Pardon me. Yep. Okay… Oh. You’re this way? | 抱歉 好的 你要往这边 |
[22:41] | Just let me… Just let me pick a lane! Oh… | 麻烦给我让条小道就可以吗 |
[22:46] | We all want the same thing, and it’s me not up here! | 我们都想上这台阶 但我得下去 |
[22:55] | This bar is supposed to be open! | 这场派对本该酒水免费的 |
[22:57] | Prohibit that! | 禁止限酒 |
[23:00] | Excuse me! | 麻烦让让 |
[23:03] | Just one more time. Hit me. | 最后一次 放马过来 |
[23:04] | See if we can’t turn mama’s luck around. | 看看我们能否改变命运 |
[23:06] | Jesus, Madison, she’s not a blackjack dealer, okay? | 拜托 麦迪逊 她不是21点发牌器 好吗 |
[23:08] | You’re freaking out the fortune teller. | 你都把占卜大师吓坏了 |
[23:10] | She said she learned how to read tarot on TikTok. | 她说她是在抖音上学的塔罗 |
[23:12] | – We should move on. – Just accept what’s in the cards… | – 我们该走了 – 接受塔罗牌的启示吧 |
[23:14] | – I can’t! – There you are. | – 不行 – 你们在这呢 |
[23:16] | Bottoms up. I did not get ice. | 对瓶吹 我没拿到冰块 |
[23:22] | Oh, I think mine is just straight olive juice. | 我觉得我这瓶像是纯橄榄汁 |
[23:23] | Mm. Take mine. It’s whiskey. | 喝我的吧 这是威士忌 |
[23:27] | I thought I was having a bad night. | 我以为今晚只有我过得很糟糕 |
[23:29] | Are you gonna be okay, Jules? | 朱尔斯 你还好吗 |
[23:30] | I don’t know what I’m gonna be. | 我不知道我会怎么样 |
[23:34] | I’m gonna be drunk in about six minutes, | 六分钟后我估计就醉了 |
[23:36] | I can tell you that much. | 我只能跟你这么说 |
[23:37] | Wait! | 等等 |
[23:39] | I should just let this lady here tell me what I’m gonna be, huh? | 要不让这位女士告诉我会怎样 |
[23:41] | Since everyone here is so interested to know. | 因为在场的人都很好奇 |
[23:51] | What is it? | 什么牌 |
[23:53] | It’s blank! | 一片空白 |
[23:55] | Well, that’s weird. | 这还真有点少见 |
[23:57] | No, it’s not. It’s my future. I get it. | 不会 这就是我的未来 我懂 |
[23:58] | Bullshit. | 瞎说 |
[23:59] | – What? It doesn’t matter! – You know, | – 怎么 没事的 – 你知道吗 |
[24:02] | I am tired of this. | 我不能再这样了 |
[24:03] | It does matter. It has to. | 这很重要 你必须重视 |
[24:06] | Look, even when it hurts because it does. | 即使未来会让你伤心 但确实很重要 |
[24:09] | And… and maybe to me, this one birthday matters too much. | 可能对我来说 这生日有些小题大做 |
[24:11] | But, if you feel like nothing matters at all, | 但你若什么都觉得无所谓 |
[24:14] | then that’s how your life is gonna be. | 那你的生活也会毫无意义 |
[24:16] | And if you want your life to mean something, | 如果你想让人生有意义 |
[24:18] | then you’re gonna have to start to care. | 你就必须要开始在意 |
[24:20] | – I care about you guys. – Look, I know, | – 我更在意你们 – 我知道 |
[24:23] | but you have to care about you. | 但你也必须考虑你自己 |
[24:25] | We can’t do that for you. | 我们无法替你生活 |
[24:35] | Are you calling an Uber? She’s calling an Uber! | 你是在叫优步吗 她要叫车走了 |
[24:37] | Look, I’m sorry if I was too harsh. | 如果我说得太过了 请别介意 |
[24:40] | I… I’m dealing with my own stuff, and I was just trying to help. | 我自己也有些事处理 但我只是想帮你 |
[24:42] | Look, please don’t leave alone. | 求你别单独离开 |
[24:46] | I was emailing Celeste. | 我在给塞莱斯特发邮件 |
[24:48] | I told her I wanna take the promotion. | 告诉她我想要升职 |
[24:50] | Well, shit. | 干得好 |
[24:52] | That’s amazing! | 那太棒了 |
[24:53] | I’m worried for, you know, | 我还是有点担心 |
[24:55] | typos that might be in there right now, but still very cool. | 你刚发邮件可能会有错别字 但发了就好 |
[24:58] | – You really did? – Yeah. | – 你真发了 – 是的 |
[25:01] | I guess I should start putting | 我想除了男人 |
[25:02] | something on my vision board besides dicks. | 我的愿景板上该加些别的目标了 |
[25:04] | Oh, I figured it out. | 我想起来了 |
[25:06] | That’s just the card that comes in the back of the pack. | 那只是牌组的最后一张空白替补牌 |
[25:08] | Should we get the fuck out of here? | 难道我们不该快点离开这鬼地方吗 |
[25:10] | I don’t know how much longer I can be at this specific party. | 这鬼派对我不知道我还能待多久 |
[25:12] | – Agreed. – Strongly agree. | – 同意 – 非常同意 |
[25:15] | I know where we should go. | 我知道去哪里 |
[25:23] | I fly away | ♪我远走高飞♪ |
[25:25] | No one knew how low I was feeling | ♪我的沮丧无人知♪ |
[25:29] | I was scared to reach for it all | ♪我害怕追求太多♪ |
[25:33] | Knowing I was here for a reason | ♪知道生来有背负♪ |
[25:37] | But I was scared that if I tried I’d fall | ♪我怕飞得越高 摔得越惨♪ |
[25:40] | So, where do I go now Then a minute | ♪思前想后 我该何去何从♪ |
[25:44] | I never thought it’d be like this | ♪从未想到会这样♪ |
[25:48] | Dreaming all my life, and I did it | ♪一生都在梦想 终于圆梦♪ |
[25:52] | Thought the grass was greener than it is | ♪以为能过上全新生活♪ |
[25:55] | ‘Cause I had a dream that someday | ♪我曾梦想着 有朝一日♪ |
[25:59] | I would just fly, fly away | ♪我要远走高飞♪ |
[26:03] | And I always knew I couldn’t stay | ♪我知道脚步无法停歇♪ |
[26:07] | So I had a dream that I’d just fly away | ♪所以我梦想着远走高飞♪ |
[26:10] | Away, oh | ♪高飞♪ |
[26:12] | Fly, fly | ♪高飞♪ |
[26:16] | Oh, I’d fly away | ♪我要远走高飞♪ |
[26:24] | Oh, I’d fly away | ♪我要远走高飞♪ |
[26:26] | ‘Cause I had a dream that some day | ♪我曾梦想着 有朝一日♪ |
[26:30] | I would just fly, fly away | ♪我要远走高飞♪ |
[26:34] | And I always knew I couldn’t stay | ♪我知道脚步无法停歇♪ |
[26:38] | So I had a dream that I’d just fly away | ♪所以我梦想着远走高飞♪ |
[26:41] | Away, oh | ♪高飞♪ |
[26:42] | Fly, fly away | ♪高飞♪ |
[26:55] | I fly away | ♪远走高飞♪ |