时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Jesus Christ, it’s windy outside! | 天 外面风好大 |
[00:25] | What’s this little guy doing here? | 这个小家伙来这干什么 |
[00:26] | Oh, he was all freaked out last night | 它昨晚因为狂风 |
[00:28] | because of all this crazy wind, | 惊慌失措 |
[00:29] | so I didn’t want to leave him at home. | 所以我不想把它留在家里 |
[00:31] | Aww, are you here to be Woom’s newest intern, Turtle? | 你是来做乌姆最新的实习生吗 乌龟 |
[00:35] | Still actually a cat. | 它还是只猫 |
[00:37] | Oh. I know. | 我知道 |
[00:38] | What’s the big deal with this emergency meeting on a Sunday anyway? | 话说这个周日的紧急会议到底是什么情况 |
[00:41] | That e-mail from Celeste seemed intense. | 西莱丝特的邮件看上去很激动 |
[00:44] | Maybe it’s a good emergency. | 也许是好的紧急事件 |
[00:45] | Like, maybe she has emergency empowerment gifts to give us | 也许她为了纪念女权游行 |
[00:48] | in honor of the Women’s March. | 会给我发紧急赋权礼物 |
[00:56] | Or not. | 或这不会 |
[01:02] | I called you all here | 我叫你们过来 |
[01:04] | because a pair of shoes were found upstairs | 因为今早在我的沙滩房楼上 |
[01:06] | in my beach house this morning. | 发现了一双鞋 |
[01:08] | And seeing as they’re not mine, | 因为不是我的 |
[01:10] | and they’re certainly not my husband’s, | 也肯定不是我老公的 |
[01:12] | the only explanation must be | 唯一的解释 |
[01:14] | that one of you girls left them there after the retreat. | 就是你们中一个女生在静修之后落在了那儿 |
[01:17] | So… | 所以 |
[01:20] | Anyone? | 有人认领吗 |
[01:23] | Jules, do you have something to say? | 茱尔斯 你有什么想说的吗 |
[01:27] | Yeah, actually, um… | 嗯 那个 |
[01:29] | I was just saying those shoes are… mine! | 我想说这鞋是我的 |
[01:32] | They’re mine. | 是我的 |
[01:35] | These are yours? | 这是你的鞋 |
[01:37] | Yep. I brought them to the retreat, | 对 我带去了静修 |
[01:39] | because they’re my, uh, post-yoga comfy shoes. | 因为那是我练完瑜伽后的舒适鞋 |
[01:49] | Well, if they’re yours, then why don’t you try them on? | 如果是你的 那你穿上试试吧 |
[01:53] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[01:56] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[01:58] | I’ll just… | 我就 |
[02:04] | Ooh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:09] | There it is. See? | 好了 看到了吧 |
[02:12] | Natural fit. | 天作之合 |
[02:14] | If you know who those shoes belong to, | 如果你知道这鞋是谁的 |
[02:16] | I really need you to tell me. | 我需要你告诉我 |
[02:19] | I actually have to get going, | 我得走了 |
[02:21] | because I’m actually headed to the, uh, Women’s March. | 因为我要去参加女性游行 |
[02:27] | The Women’s March is such an important event. | 女性游行是个很重要的活动 |
[02:30] | It’s all about solidarity among women. | 目的是团结女性 |
[02:34] | About loyalty. | 以及忠诚 |
[02:36] | Yeah. Loyalty to your girlfriends is important. | 对 对你女朋友的忠诚很重要 |
[02:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:40] | But today, this is about loyalty in the greater sense. | 但今天 这个忠诚有更大的意义 |
[02:43] | Loyalty to the code that we, as women, must follow | 终于我们女性必须遵从的准则 |
[02:45] | in order to stick together and not let men come between us, | 为了团结在一起 不让男人干涉我们 |
[02:49] | to undermine us. This is about being a feminist. | 摧毁我们 这关乎于做一个女权主义者 |
[02:58] | Do you think you’re a feminist, Jules? | 你觉得你是女权主义者吗 茱尔斯 |
[03:01] | Yeah, I mean, I… I, uh… do my best, you know? | 嗯 我 我尽力 |
[03:04] | I would say I’m definitely, uh, femin-ish. | 我感觉我很女权 |
[03:09] | Anyway, I really have to get going, | 总之 我真的得走了 |
[03:11] | because I’m having some really explosive… | 因为我有爆炸性的 |
[03:15] | …menstruation. | 月经 |
[03:17] | Which is, you know, it’s less gross than diarrhea, | 你懂的 没腹泻恶心 |
[03:20] | but it’s still… extremely valid, so… | 但还是很恶心 |
[03:45] | Look out! | 小心 |
[04:06] | Turtle– | 乌龟 |
[04:07] | I don’t think we’re in Downtown L. A. Anymore. | 我们好像已经不在洛杉矶市中心了 |
[04:12] | Wait. Main and First? This is Downtown. | 等等 主街和第一大道 这里就是市中心 |
[04:17] | No sense of direction over here. | 我对这一片没有方向感 |
[04:26] | My God, she’s the tallest lady I’ve ever seen! | 天呐 她是我见过的最高的女人 |
[04:29] | What are all you small children doing here? | 你们这些小孩在这干什么 |
[04:32] | We’re on a field trip from the Lollipop Lullaby Los Angeles Academy | 我们是棒棒糖摇篮曲洛杉矶学院的 |
[04:35] | for Early Childhood Development. | 为了儿童早期发展户外考察 |
[04:36] | You’re on a field trip to the Women’s March? | 你们要参加女性游行吗 |
[04:39] | L. A. Private elementary schools can be very progressive. | 洛杉矶私人小学很开明 |
[04:43] | Okay, kids, just go along. | 好了 孩子们 顺着路走下去 |
[04:46] | Milo, Axel, Luna, | 麦洛 阿克塞尔 露娜 |
[04:48] | whatever the hell else they’re naming kids these days. | 还有其他破名字的 |
[04:50] | Go! Go! Line up! | 快去 排队 |
[04:56] | Aww, why the long face? | 干嘛耷拉着脸 |
[04:59] | Well, I took these shoes to cover for Madison. | 我为了掩护麦迪逊穿上了这鞋 |
[05:01] | but apparently trying to be a good friend makes me a bad feminist. | 但显然试图做个好朋友让我成了个糟糕的女权主义者 |
[05:04] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[05:05] | Well, I’m a woman with a cat head in a giant pink ball gown. | 我是个穿着粉色晚礼服的猫头女 |
[05:08] | I can believe a lot of things. | 我能相信很多事 |
[05:10] | Being a feminist means | 作为一个女权主义者意味着 |
[05:11] | I’m supposed to be supportive of all women, right? | 我该支持所有女性 对吗 |
[05:14] | But there’s no way for me to do that | 但如果支持一个意味着会伤害另一个的话 |
[05:16] | when supporting one means hurting another. | 我无论如何也做不到 |
[05:18] | I might know someone who can help you with that. | 我也许认识一个能帮助你的人 |
[05:21] | If it’s one of those kids, I’m not taking advice from a child. | 如果你是指这些小孩的话 我不接受小孩的建议 |
[05:24] | I’m talking about the Speaker. | 我说的是演讲者 |
[05:28] | The speaker at the March? | 游行上的演讲者吗 |
[05:30] | Yes, Sylvia Goldwyn, | 对 西尔维娅·戈德温 |
[05:33] | the most famous feminist icon of the last 50 years. | 过去五十年来最著名的女权主义偶像 |
[05:40] | 3:00 PM in front of City Hall. | 下午3点在市政厅门口 |
[05:42] | It’s a bit of a schlep to get down there. | 过去有点远 |
[05:44] | Well, I’m desperate. | 我很绝望 |
[05:45] | So, if you think she knows the right feminist thing | 如果你觉得她知道我在这个情况里 |
[05:48] | for me to do in this situation, then I have to go see her. | 应该怎么做的话 那我就必须去见她 |
[05:50] | – The stage is right by City Hall, you said? – Yes. | -舞台就在市政厅旁边吗 -对 |
[05:53] | All you have to do is follow that double yellow line. | 你只需要跟着双黄线走 |
[05:56] | Follow the line all the way to the Speaker | 沿着这条路一直走到演讲者 |
[05:58] | and the answer will be clear. | 答案自然就会揭晓 |
[06:01] | Well, I hope you’re right. I’m gonna get going. | 我希望你是对的 我要出发了 |
[06:04] | Thanks for all you help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[06:06] | Uh, this one here in the center of the road? | 就是这条路中间的黄线吗 |
[06:10] | In the–? Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[06:15] | God, she couldn’t have left sneakers at his house? | 天 她就不能把运动鞋留在她家吗 |
[06:18] | Better not be her sex shoes. | 最好别是她的性爱鞋 |
[06:41] | Follow the double yellow line? Now which way do we go? | 跟着双黄线走 现在该朝哪走 |
[06:45] | – I think to the left looks good. – Stella? | -左边应该可以 -史黛拉 |
[06:48] | But then again | 不过 |
[06:49] | we can probably get to the main stage on the right too. | 走右边应该也可以到主舞台 |
[06:51] | – What are you doing up there? – My phone had no service. | -你在那上面干什么 -我的手机没有信号 |
[06:54] | So, I came up here to see | 所以我到上面来看 |
[06:55] | if I could spot you guys in the crowd, and I got stuck. | 能不能在人群中看到你们 结果被卡住了 |
[06:58] | A little help? | 帮帮我 |
[07:00] | Uh, it’s just caught on your strap. | 只是卡住了你的吊带 |
[07:09] | Ugh, thank you. These were really starting to ride up my ass. | 谢谢 我屁股快被勒死了 |
[07:12] | God, I’m so glad I found you. | 天 真高兴我发现了你 |
[07:13] | Madison and I got in this huge intense fight | 麦迪逊和我昨晚在你昏过去后 |
[07:15] | after you passed out last night. | 大吵了一架 |
[07:16] | Fuck, really? Was it my fault? Did I puke on anyone? | 是吗 因为我吗 我吐在了谁身上吗 |
[07:19] | – No, nobody… not counting yourself. – God, I’m so hungover. | -没有 除了你自己 -天 我宿醉严重 |
[07:23] | Wait. Why were you guys fighting then? | 等等 那你们为什么吵架 |
[07:25] | Um, I found out Colin is married. | 我发现柯林已婚 |
[07:28] | Like, still married… to Celeste. | 仍然是西莱丝特老公 |
[07:30] | – Jesus Christ, men are the fucking worst. – Preach, girl! | -天啊 男人最烂了 -说得好 |
[07:35] | Well, she completely flipped out on me after I told her. | 我跟她说了后 她就彻底抓狂了 |
[07:37] | And then all this crazy other stuff came up between us | 然后还有一些其他的破事 |
[07:40] | and it got really ugly. | 我们吵得不可开交 |
[07:41] | Well, whatever you do, don’t come to me for advice. | 不管你做什么 别找我给建议 |
[07:44] | Because if I learned anything this weekend, | 因为要说我在这周末学会了什么的话 |
[07:45] | it’s that I’m a lot more dumb than I thought I was. | 就是我比我自以为的笨多了 |
[07:47] | Oh, Stella, come on. | 史黛拉 别这么说 |
[07:48] | No, just everyone sees me as this cute, fun girl, | 不 人人都把我看做一个可爱有趣的女生 |
[07:51] | and, you know, I wanted to prove that I was smart too. | 我想证明我也很聪明 |
[07:53] | Guess what, I’m not. | 猜猜怎么着 我不是 |
[07:55] | Maybe this whole thing is bullshit, | 也许这整件事都是胡扯 |
[07:56] | and I just need to accept that I don’t get to be both. | 我只需要接受我不能两者兼得的事实 |
[07:59] | Stella, I hate hearing you like this. | 史黛拉 我讨厌你这么说话 |
[08:00] | You need to come with me to see the Speaker. | 你得跟我去见演讲者 |
[08:02] | The main guest at the March is supposed to be | 这次游行的主要嘉宾是一个 |
[08:04] | this epic feminist thinker with all this wisdom. | 充满智慧的女权主义思想家 |
[08:07] | And if she can help me, I bet she can help you too. | 如果她能帮我 她肯定也能帮到你 |
[08:10] | Well, I guess I did come all the way down here. | 毕竟我大老远过来 |
[08:14] | Hey, did I have camel toe in these when I was standing up there? | 我站在上面的时候能看到鲍鱼线吗 |
[08:17] | – No. No, you’re– yeah. – You sure? | -没有 你… -确定吗 |
[08:19] | Maybe. I mean, yeah, do that. | 也许吧 对 这样子 |
[08:20] | A little bit, right? A little bit. | 有一点 有一点 |
[08:23] | Madison just dropped me a pin to her location so we can find her. | 麦迪逊刚给我发了她的位置 让我们去找她 |
[08:26] | Are you gonna be okay to see her? | 你见她不会有问题吧 |
[08:28] | I’m more worried about what she’s gonna do when she sees me. | 我更担心的是她见到我后会做什么 |
[08:30] | But, yeah, I have to talk to her. | 但我得跟她谈谈 |
[08:33] | Oh, crap. It’s Celeste calling. | 该死 西莱丝特的电话 |
[08:35] | She found these shoes of Madison’s at her beach house, | 她在她的沙滩房里发现了这双麦迪逊的鞋 |
[08:38] | and I said they were mine to cover for her. | 我为了掩护她谎称是我的 |
[08:39] | But Celeste totally knows I’m lying, | 蛋西莱丝特知道我在撒谎 |
[08:41] | and now she thinks I’m a bad feminist. | 现在她觉得我是个糟糕的女权主义者 |
[08:42] | Just tell Madison to come clean with Celeste. | 你就叫麦迪逊跟西莱丝特摊牌吧 |
[08:45] | And fuck Colin. I mean, let him deal with the fallout. | 去他妈的柯林 让他来应付余波 |
[08:48] | No, trust me, I can’t call Madison out the way that you can. | 不 相信我 我不能像你那样对质麦迪逊 |
[08:50] | It’s different with us, you know. There’s too much history. | 我们之间不一样 有太多历史了 |
[08:52] | Well, isn’t the whole bad feminist thing | 不过西莱丝特打女权牌 |
[08:54] | a little ironic coming from Celeste anyway? | 不是很讽刺吗 |
[08:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:57] | She’s the CEO of a company all about women’s empowerment. | 她是一个女性赋权公司的首席执行官 |
[09:00] | Sure, women’s empowerment | 是啊 女性赋权 |
[09:01] | by the purchasing of insanely expensive products | 让她们购买昂贵的产品 |
[09:03] | to keep them from looking old. | 来防止自己显老 |
[09:05] | – Fair point. – Oh. There’s Mads. | -有道理 -麦子在那 |
[09:11] | Oil! I need face oil! | 油 我需要面油 |
[09:15] | These winds are making my face so dry. | 这些风让我的脸好干 |
[09:16] | I can feel myself actively aging today. | 我今天能深深感觉到在变老 |
[09:20] | Uh, that’s actually Jules’. | 那是茱尔斯的 |
[09:25] | Look, Madison, I know you’re upset, | 麦迪逊 我知道你不开心 |
[09:26] | but we have to talk about Celeste. | 但我们得谈谈西莱丝特 |
[09:28] | No, we really don’t. | 不 我们不需要 |
[09:29] | She knows something’s up with Colin, | 她知道柯林不对劲 |
[09:30] | and I have to give her an answer. | 我得给她个答复 |
[09:31] | No, the answer is that she’s lying. | 不 答复就是她在骗人 |
[09:34] | She’s lying about the fact that she and Colin are getting a divorce, | 她在要和柯林离婚这件事上说谎 |
[09:36] | because she’s just a bitter, evil, wicked, old bi– | 因为她就是个充满愤怒 邪恶的老婊… |
[09:38] | Yo! It’s Women’s March, okay? | 今天是女性游行 好吗 |
[09:40] | Let’s maybe not use that word today. | 能不能别用那个词 |
[09:41] | You think I got played by some guy | 你觉得我被一个男人耍了 |
[09:43] | and I need to stand around crying about it– | 我需要找人哭诉 |
[09:44] | which didn’t happen. | 这事并没有发生 |
[09:46] | Well, even if it is what happened, it doesn’t mean it’s your fault. | 就算发生了 也不代表是你的错 |
[09:48] | Women who fall for that kind of stuff are pathetic, | 被这种伎俩骗的女人很可悲 |
[09:51] | and I refuse to be one of them. | 我拒绝成为她们中的一员 |
[09:52] | I’m sorry if that makes me sound heartless. | 如果这让我显得无情 我很抱歉 |
[09:55] | Well, Celeste found your shoes at the beach house– | 西莱丝特在海滩房发现了你的鞋 |
[10:00] | That smells awful! Ugh! | 好难闻 |
[10:02] | Who knew that L. A. Had subways? | 谁知道洛杉矶还有地铁 |
[10:04] | – Uh, you guys should go. – Um, Stella? | -你们该走了 -史黛拉 |
[10:06] | Right. Sorry, uh, bathrooms. Emergency periods… both of us. | 对 抱歉 上厕所 紧急月经 我们俩 |
[10:09] | Yeah. White pants. | 对 穿了白裤子 |
[10:11] | Funny, Jules used that exact same excuse earlier today. | 有意思 茱尔斯今天早些时候用了同样的借口 |
[10:15] | Linked cycles. | 连环套 |
[10:16] | You know, I guess we’re all just super close friends. | 我们是超级亲密的朋友 |
[10:20] | So, I finally found you, my pretty… | 我终于找到你了 我美丽的 |
[10:25] | employee… who is also a smart and valued member of the team. | 员工 也是团队里聪明 有价值的一员 |
[10:29] | I’ve been encouraged not | 我被劝告 |
[10:30] | to give looks-based positive feedback anymore. | 别再给出跟外在有关的积极评价 |
[10:32] | We had a whole HR training thing about it. | 我们对此进行了专门的人力资源培训 |
[10:33] | Oh, well, um, I’m very sorry I missed your call, | 我很抱歉没接到你的电话 |
[10:36] | but I was really hoping that maybe we could talk a little later? | 但我希望我们能晚点再谈 |
[10:39] | Well, Jules, | 茱尔斯 |
[10:40] | later I need to have a conversation | 晚点我需要跟我丈夫 |
[10:42] | with my husband about those shoes. | 谈谈鞋子的事 |
[10:45] | So, if you know who they belong to, | 如果你知道鞋子是谁的 |
[10:46] | I’m asking you to tell me right now. | 你现在就得告诉我 |
[10:49] | And if you can’t do that woman-to-woman, | 如果你不能像女人一样坦白 |
[10:51] | we may need to reevaluate | 我们也许需要重新审视 |
[10:52] | if working at Woom really matters to you. | 在乌姆工作对你是否重要了 |
[10:55] | Of course it matters to me! | 当然对我重要了 |
[10:57] | I mean, Woom isn’t just a job to me, Celeste. | 乌姆对我来说不只是一份工作 西莱丝特 |
[10:59] | I finally feel at home there. | 我终于有了家的感觉 |
[11:00] | All right, well, in that case, | 那这样的话 |
[11:01] | why don’t we go sit down and we’ll talk through it all right now? | 我们找个地方坐下 好好谈谈 |
[11:04] | Um, you know, I would really love to do that, | 我也很想这样 |
[11:06] | but, um, there was a conversation | 但之前我们有讨论 |
[11:08] | about Woom doing a piece on the March for the website, | 乌姆在官网上要写一篇关于女性游行的文章 |
[11:10] | and I just found out that everyone taking pictures is using Ultra HD | 我刚发现大家拍照用的都是超高清分辨率 |
[11:14] | when the website can only handle 1080 hi-res files. | 而网站只能处理1080P的文件 |
[11:17] | So, as you can imagine, I have to stay on top of it, | 你也能想象 我得未雨绸缪 |
[11:19] | or we could have a down-res situation on our hands. | 不然我们就要面临分辨率不足的问题 |
[11:21] | Well, that sounds bad. | 听上去很糟糕 |
[11:23] | Yeah, we’re talking pixelation, shimmer, degraded images. | 是的 像素化 闪光 降质图像 |
[11:25] | And I don’t think a day like today | 我觉得像今天这样的日子 |
[11:26] | should be about degrading anything. | 不该降级任何东西 |
[11:27] | – You know what I mean? – No. | -你懂我意思吗 -不 |
[11:28] | – Yeah, uh, Jules– – I’m gonna get back to it, boss. | -嗯 茱尔斯 -我要去忙了 老板 |
[11:32] | Well, I will catch up with you, Jules, and your little cat too! | 我会再找你算账的 茱尔斯 还有你的猫 |
[11:35] | I know he was in the office today, | 我知道它今天来了办公室 |
[11:37] | and Woom is a pet-free workplace! | 乌姆是一个无宠物工作场所 |
[11:58] | Here you guys are! What’s going on? | 你们在这儿呢 什么情况 |
[12:00] | We’ve all been waiting to pee for half an hour! | 我们排队小便排了半小时了 |
[12:02] | Some freakshow locked herself in there, | 一个怪胎把自己锁在里面 |
[12:03] | and this is the only bathroom for blocks! | 这是几个街区里唯一的一个厕所 |
[12:06] | Hurry up, already! | 快点 |
[12:08] | You don’t know me! I might have irritable bowel syndrome! | 你不认识我 我也许有肠易激综合征 |
[12:12] | Wait. Izzy, is that you? | 等等 伊兹 是你吗 |
[12:17] | I’m having a pan-a panic attack. | 我恐慌发作 |
[12:20] | It’s okay, Iz. Just exit the toilet. | 没事的 伊兹 从出租厕所出来 |
[12:23] | I can’t! I can’t come out there! | 不行 我不能出来 |
[12:25] | I can’t face everyone! I can’t! | 我不能面对大家 我做不到 |
[12:27] | Wait. Have you guys been together this whole time? | 等等 你们几个是一直都在一起吗 |
[12:30] | Are you taking pictures without me? | 不带上我拍照吗 |
[12:32] | Can we get one with me in it? I need to be in one, quick. | 我们能拍张照吗 得拍到我 快 |
[12:37] | Cute. | 可爱 |
[12:38] | Okay, what is going? Why are you freaking out? | 怎么了 你为什么慌 |
[12:40] | I was alone! | 我之前落单 |
[12:41] | Jules ran out of the meeting so quickly this morning | 茱尔斯今早很快从会议上走掉 |
[12:43] | that I had to come down here by myself. | 我只能一个人过来 |
[12:45] | And I couldn’t find any of you guys. | 我找不到你们任何人 |
[12:46] | And there were these insane counter-protesters screaming at me. | 很多疯狂的反示威人群朝我吼 |
[12:50] | – Were they sexists? – And bigots? | -他们是性别歧视者吗 -心胸狭窄者 |
[12:52] | – And Nazis! – Oh my! | -还有纳粹 -天啊 |
[12:54] | It’s awful. It’s like I can’t survive | 很可怕 好像没有全天候 |
[12:56] | without the 24/7 camaraderie of a clique. | 朋友的陪伴 我就活不下去 |
[12:59] | I’m realizing I went from my high school besties | 我意识到我从高中挚友 |
[13:01] | to my sorority to the Alisons to you guys. | 然后又加入姐妹会 两个艾莉森再到你们 |
[13:04] | What kind of feminist | 什么样的女权主义者 |
[13:05] | doesn’t have enough confidence to be on their own? | 没有足够自信靠自己而活 |
[13:08] | Destiny’s Child’s seminal anthem is called Independent Woman, | 天命真女的神曲叫做《独立女人》 |
[13:11] | not “Codependent Freak.” | 而不是《共存怪胎》 |
[13:13] | Izzy, look, I think you should come with me | 伊兹 我觉得你该跟我去 |
[13:15] | to hear the Speaker at the March. | 听游行上的演讲者 |
[13:16] | Madison, I think you should come too. | 麦迪逊 我觉得你也该来 |
[13:18] | We’re running out of time before I have to talk to Celeste, | 我们快没时间了 我还要去找西莱丝特 |
[13:20] | and I don’t want to betray you. | 我不想背叛你 |
[13:22] | I really think the Speaker could get through to you | 我真觉得演讲者可以用我不能的方式 |
[13:24] | in a way that I can’t. | 说服你 |
[13:24] | You think I care at all what you say to Celeste? | 你觉得我在乎你对西莱丝特说什么吗 |
[13:27] | Look, I’m not the other woman in this. She is. | 我不是这件事里的第三者 她才是 |
[13:30] | If you want to believe your boss over me, go ahead. | 如果你想信你的老板而不是我 尽管去 |
[13:38] | At least I got this picture of us protesting | 至少我趁我们在一起的时候 |
[13:40] | while we were all together. | 拍了这张我们示威的照片 |
[13:46] | I need you girls to bring me Jules Wiley. | 你需要你们把茱尔斯·怀利带来 |
[13:49] | On it. Do you want her alive? | 这就去 你要活的吗 |
[13:51] | What? Of course alive! | 什么 当然是活的 |
[13:55] | Alison, did you have a martini? | 艾莉森 你是喝了马天尼吗 |
[13:57] | Just because I’m having one | 就因为我在喝 |
[13:58] | doesn’t make it okay for you to have one. | 不代表你也可以喝 |
[13:59] | She gets really intense when she drinks. | 她一喝酒就会激动 |
[14:13] | My body, my voice, my country, my choice. | 我的身体 我的声音 我的国家 我的选择 |
[14:17] | My body, my voice, my country, my choice. | 我的身体 我的声音 我的国家 我的选择 |
[14:20] | It must be for the March. | 肯定是为了游行打出来的 |
[14:25] | It’s Celeste. She’s trying to send me a message. | 是西莱丝特 她想给我传达信息 |
[14:29] | We have to keep moving and get to the Speaker before she finds me. | 我们得继续走 在她找到我之前找到演讲者 |
[14:33] | She’s our voice! She’s our inspiration! | 她是我们的声音 她是我们的灵感 |
[14:37] | Are you ready to meet the woman | 你们准备好见 |
[14:40] | who has spent her life fighting for our rights? | 一辈子都在为我们的权利做斗争的女人吗 |
[14:45] | Hey, let’s try and get closer. Come on. | 我们往前站点 快来 |
[15:07] | Jules, Celeste would totally | 茱尔斯 西莱丝特 |
[15:09] | love to grab a non-optional word with you. | 想和你进行一次非可选的对话 |
[15:11] | Super non-optional. | 极其非可选 |
[15:26] | Jules– | 茱尔斯 |
[15:27] | how nice of you to make time | 你能抽空 |
[15:29] | for another moment with your dear old boss. | 见你的老上司真是太贴心了 |
[15:31] | Celeste, look, I’m sorry. | 西莱丝特 我很抱歉 |
[15:33] | I swear I was just trying to do the right thing. | 我发誓我只是想做正确的事 |
[15:35] | I really didn’t mean to make you angry. | 我无意让你生气 |
[15:38] | Oh, I’m not angry. I’m just concerned. | 我没有生气 我只是很担忧 |
[15:41] | This rebellious behavior is just so out of character. | 这个反叛行为很不合你的性格 |
[15:45] | I figured maybe you’re just | 我想或许 |
[15:46] | in an emotional spiral from your break-up. | 你是因为分手而情绪失控 |
[15:49] | My break-up? | 我的分手 |
[15:50] | The one you told me about at the retreat. | 你在静修时跟我说的 |
[15:52] | From Ramona Hess’s brother, Jeremy? | 雷蒙娜·海斯的弟弟 杰瑞米 |
[15:54] | I just thought, if I can’t get through to you woman-to-woman, | 我就想着要是不能以女人的身份说通你 |
[15:57] | then maybe you can just talk to him. | 也许你可以直接和他说话 |
[16:03] | Jules? Jules are you there? | 茱尔斯 茱尔斯 你在吗 |
[16:06] | – Jeremy, can you hear me? – Is everything all right, Juju? | -杰瑞米 你能听到吗 -一切可好 小茱 |
[16:08] | Your boss said you’ve been acting strange all week. | 你老板说你整周行为都很古怪 |
[16:11] | I’ve been thinking about you. | 我一直在想你 |
[16:13] | – Are you there, Jules? – Yes, I’m here! | -你在吗 茱尔斯 -我在 |
[16:15] | – Jules? – Jeremy! | -茱尔斯 -杰瑞米 |
[16:18] | So, Jules, how are you feeling? | 茱尔斯 你感觉如何 |
[16:23] | Are you ready to talk now? | 你准备好开口了吗 |
[16:25] | Jules! | 茱尔斯 |
[16:28] | Izzy, is that you? | 伊兹 是你吗 |
[16:30] | Interrupt this meeting and you will be fired. | 干扰这次会晤 你就等着被开除吧 |
[16:33] | – Fired! – Celeste, no! | -开除 -西莱丝特 不 |
[16:38] | It’s melting! It’s melting! | 熔化了 熔化了 |
[16:41] | I had, like, three seasons of The Good Wife downloaded on here | 我在上面下载了三季的《傲骨贤妻》 |
[16:43] | and I fly to New York tomorrow! Noooooo! | 我明天就要飞纽约了 不要啊 |
[16:49] | No! My life is ruined! | 不 我的生活被毁了 |
[17:03] | You didn’t leave. | 你没有离开 |
[17:04] | Stella told me what you did with the shoes. | 史黛拉跟我说了你为我打掩护穿我鞋的事 |
[17:07] | I figured if you’re willing to lose your job for me, | 我想着如果你愿意为了我丢掉工作 |
[17:10] | the least I could do is hear out | 我再怎么说 |
[17:11] | what this Speaker of yours had to say. | 也可以来听听你的这个演讲者 |
[17:15] | But we missed it. It’s over. | 但我们错过了 已经结束了 |
[17:17] | What are we gonna do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[17:18] | There’s nothing we can do. We failed. | 没什么可做的 我们失败了 |
[17:22] | Turtle, no! Come here! | 乌龟 不 过来 |
[17:33] | Wait. Are you… her? Sylvia? | 等等 你是她吗 西尔维娅 |
[17:37] | Why, yes! I am me. | 是的 就是我 |
[17:48] | Man, that feels so much better! | 感觉好多了 |
[17:50] | – Were you wearing fake eyelashes? – Uh-huh. | -你之前是戴着假睫毛吗 -是的 |
[17:53] | – And sticky boobs? – Mm-hmm. | -还有垫胸 -嗯 |
[17:55] | But why do you care what you look like? | 可你为什么在乎你的外表 |
[17:57] | Aren’t you some brilliant feminist? | 你不是什么杰出的女权主义者吗 |
[17:59] | Looking good doesn’t mean | 外表好看不代表 |
[18:00] | I’m any less of a feminist than you are, sweetheart. | 我是个比你差劲的女权主义者 亲爱的 |
[18:03] | It just means I wake up earlier to be one. | 只能说明我为了做女权主义者起得更早 |
[18:07] | Um, we came all the way down here to see you, Ms. Goldwyn, | 我们大老远过来就是为了见你 戈德温女士 |
[18:10] | but we missed your speech. | 但我们错过了你的演讲 |
[18:11] | Sylvia, you have a dinner with Senator Feinstein in 15. | 西尔维娅 15分钟后你要和范斯坦参议员进餐 |
[18:14] | I’m coming! | 就来 |
[18:17] | Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. | 别在乎幕后的男人 |
[18:20] | Well, we’re all just sort of desperate | 我们很想 |
[18:21] | to hear you speak and get some guidance. | 听你演讲 得到一些指引 |
[18:23] | Guidance? I think I need an example of what you’re looking for. | 指引 我需要一个你们在找什么的例子 |
[18:28] | Like, a feminist is supposed to be supportive of all women. | 一个女权主义者应该支持所有女性 |
[18:32] | Or a feminist is supposed | 或者一个女权主义者 |
[18:34] | to be valued on her brains, and not her looks. | 被看重的应该是她的脑子而不是外表 |
[18:36] | A feminist is supposed to be above feeling heartbroken over a guy. | 一个女权主义者不应该为男人而心碎 |
[18:40] | A feminist is supposed to be strong enough to get by on her own. | 一个女权主义者应该足够强大自力更生 |
[18:43] | Okay, okay, I’m going to stop you guys right there | 好了 我要打住你们 |
[18:45] | with your “Supposed to’s.” | 一口一个的”应该”了 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry to disappoint you | 我很抱歉让你们失望 |
[18:50] | if you were expecting some magic answer from me, | 如果你们指望我能给你们神奇的答案 |
[18:53] | but I’m just a woman and feminist is just a word. | 但我只是个女人 而女权主义者只是个单词 |
[18:58] | It doesn’t have one neat definition like that. | 没有那样干净利落的定义 |
[19:04] | So, that’s… it? | 所以就这样吗 |
[19:07] | What? | 怎么 |
[19:09] | You guys want some buttons? Okay. | 你们想要纽扣吗 好 |
[19:13] | For you, “Beauty and Brains.” | 给你 “美丽和智慧” |
[19:17] | Fuck business school. Hot girls are smart too. | 去他妈的工商学院 性感女生也很聪明 |
[19:20] | I mean, Karlie Kloss is a coder. | 卡莉·克劳斯是码农 |
[19:23] | And for you with vulnerability issues, “Big Girls Do Cry.” | 脆弱的你 “坚强的女孩也会哭” |
[19:28] | I mean, I’m not crying. | 我没哭 |
[19:29] | But my mascara is waterproof if I want to later or something. | 如果我之后想哭 我的睫毛膏事防水的 |
[19:33] | And for Ms. Queen of Confidence, “I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar.” | 给自信女王的 “我是女人 听我怒吼” |
[19:38] | Oh, my God. I want to put this directly on my skin. | 我的天 我想把这个别在我皮肤上 |
[19:41] | That’s very weird. Don’t do that. | 那就太怪了 别那么干 |
[19:47] | What about me? | 我呢 |
[19:48] | What am I supposed to do | 我要怎么走出 |
[19:48] | about this impossible situation I’m trapped in | 我陷入的这个 |
[19:51] | between my boss and my best friend. | 介于我老板和我最好朋友之间的绝境 |
[19:52] | Oh, I think you knew how to deal with it all along. | 我想你从一开始就知道怎么做 |
[19:58] | How? | 怎么做 |
[19:59] | Oh, shoot, that only works if the person actually knows. | 糟糕 这个只有在当事人真的知道的情况下才管用 |
[20:02] | Well, I wish you the best of luck. | 我祝你好运 |
[20:22] | Think I could make a run for it in these heels? | 你觉得我能穿着这高跟鞋跑掉吗 |
[20:23] | No! Look, go save your job. | 不 去挽救你的工作吧 |
[20:26] | Whatever you have to do, this isn’t your fault. | 不管你做什么 这都不是你的错 |
[20:28] | Well it’s not yours either, you know that, right? | 也不是你的 你知道的吧 |
[20:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:31] | It’s not hers either. | 也不是她的 |
[20:40] | Celeste, I know I’ve been dodging you all day | 西莱丝特 我知道我一整天都在躲你 |
[20:42] | because I didn’t know what the right thing to do was. | 因为我不知道到底该怎么办 |
[20:44] | But if you want the truth about theses shoes, | 但如果你想知道这鞋是谁的 |
[20:46] | – I should tell you that– – jules, don’t. | -我该告诉你… -茱尔斯 别 |
[20:49] | Cornering you then hurling my broken tablet | 把你逼入困境 然后猛摔我坏掉的平板 |
[20:51] | and then hitting a very drunk Alison B. In the face | 然后打了喝醉了的艾莉森B的脸 |
[20:53] | – made me realize– – Wait, is she okay? | -让我意识到 -等等 她还好吗 |
[20:55] | Oh, she’s fine. | 她没事 |
[20:57] | But it made me realize that I shouldn’t have gotten | 但这让我意识到我不该让你们所有姑娘 |
[20:59] | all you girls in the middle of my marital problems. | 牵扯进我的婚姻问题 |
[21:01] | They’re not for you to deal with. | 那不该由你们来应对 |
[21:03] | Well, I’m sorry if I made you feel like | 我很抱歉如果我让你觉得 |
[21:04] | the villain in all of this today. | 你是今天这事里的坏人 |
[21:06] | You’re not the bad guy here. | 你一点没错 |
[21:08] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[21:11] | I mean, redeeming the witch is more of a Wicked thing | 救赎女巫更符合《魔法坏女巫》 |
[21:14] | than a Wizard of Oz but-still. | 而不是《绿野仙踪》 不过仍然 |
[21:16] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[21:18] | So, I still work for you, then? | 那我的工作还在吗 |
[21:20] | I’ll see you for Matcha and Meditation Monday. | 抹茶冥想周一见 |
[21:30] | – Everything work out? – Yes, but we have another big problem. | -都解决了吗 -是的 但我们有另一个大问题 |
[21:34] | – Oh, God! – What is it? | -天呐 -是什么 |
[21:36] | – I’m so hungry! – I’m legitimately starving. | -我好饿 -我要饿死了 |
[21:40] | We haven’t sat down for, like, eight hours. | 我们已经八小时没坐下了 |
[21:41] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[21:44] | There’s Postmates at home. There’s Postmates at home… | 家里有Postmates |
[22:02] | Hey J., it’s me. | J 是我 |
[22:03] | I woke up hung over and went home to pass out again. | 我醒来很宿醉 回家后又昏过去了 |
[22:06] | Madison said she’s not feeling well either | 麦迪逊说她也不舒服 |
[22:08] | so I think we’re just gonna skip the march today. | 所以我们今天就不去参加游行了 |
[22:10] | She sounded kind of weird. | 她语气有点怪 |
[22:12] | Did I miss anything big in my blackout last night? | 我昨晚昏迷期间错过了什么大事吗 |
[22:15] | Call me when you get this. | 收到后给我打电话 |
[22:18] | Hey, Jules, it’s Izzy. | 茱尔斯 我是伊兹 |
[22:20] | Izzy from work who’s also your friend. | 你的同事 也是你朋友 |
[22:23] | Sorry, I don’t think I’ve left a voicemail since 2005. | 抱歉 我好像自2005年起就没有留过语音信箱了 |
[22:27] | Do people still do this? Your phone is on airplane mode. | 人们还这么做吗 你的手机开了飞行模式 |
[22:30] | Madison and Stella said we’re not going to the March anymore. | 麦迪逊和史黛拉说我们不去游行了 |
[22:33] | Anyway, call me if you’re still having a baby. | 总之 如果你还要生孩子的话就给我打电话 |
[22:35] | Oh! This is Izzy. Bye. | 对了 我是伊兹 拜 |
[22:39] | Hey, Jules, it’s me. | 茱尔斯 是我 |
[22:41] | I think your phone is off, but, um… | 你的手机好像关机了 但是 |
[22:43] | Ramona put me in charge of getting the final head count | 雷蒙娜让我负责统计 |
[22:45] | for the wedding party bus down to Mexico, | 有多少人要坐婚宴巴士去墨西哥 |
[22:48] | so just seeing if you’re bringing a date. | 我来问问你要不要带人 |
[22:51] | I’m, uh, I’m bringing Melyssa, | 我会带上梅丽莎 |
[22:52] | so I just wanted you to hear that from me. | 我想先告诉你 |
[22:55] | All right, I’ll see you this weekend. | 好了 这周末见 |