时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | “Ooh, I’m Melyssa. | 我是梅丽莎 |
[00:17] | I’m so skinny and my hair’s so shiny | 我很瘦 头发闪亮 |
[00:19] | and I spell my own name wrong.” | 我拼错自己的名字 |
[00:26] | Hey, y’all, it’s Ramona! | 大家好 我是雷蒙娜 |
[00:27] | Don’t leave a voicemail, it’s 2019! | 别留语音 已经2019年了 |
[00:30] | Hey, Ramona, it’s Jules. | 雷蒙娜 我是茱尔斯 |
[00:31] | Just, uh, casually calling to check in. | 就是打来问问 |
[00:34] | Um, just getting so excited for your wedding. | 迫不及待想去你的婚礼了 |
[00:37] | Speaking of your wedding, um, God, | 说到你的婚礼 天 |
[00:39] | you must be so busy getting all your RSVPs | 你肯定忙着收到 |
[00:41] | from your friends and your family and your brother | 你朋友 你家人 你弟弟 |
[00:44] | and any plus-one he may or may not be bringing. | 以及他可能带可能不会带的伴的确认邮件 |
[00:47] | Is he, um, bringing anybody? | 他准备带伴吗 |
[00:49] | Uh, because I don’t care. | 因为我不在乎 |
[00:51] | And I’m just making sure that you know that I don’t care. | 我只是想确保你知道我不在乎 |
[00:55] | Anyway, that is not even why I’m calling. | 总之 这根本不是我打来的原因 |
[00:57] | Um, I’m calling to say… | 我打来是说 |
[01:00] | bye! | 拜拜的 |
[01:10] | Cool grandma, you fucking slut. | 酷外婆 你个骚货 |
[01:20] | No! | 不 |
[01:26] | 911, what is your emergency? | 911 请问你有什么急事 |
[01:28] | I think I just liked my ex-boyfriend’s new girlfriend’s Instagram. | 我好像点赞了我前男友新女友的Instagram |
[01:31] | Remain calm, ma’am. | 保持冷静 女士 |
[01:32] | How many weeks back was the photo from? | 那照片是多久前的 |
[01:37] | Three hundred and forty-two. | 342天 |
[01:39] | Good God! That’s a fucking disaster! | 我的天 这简直是灾难 |
[01:41] | Burn your phone and then kill yourself! | 烧掉你的手机 然后自杀 |
[01:44] | What?! You’re 911, don’t tell me to kill myself! | 什么 你是911 别叫我自杀 |
[01:46] | Okay, don’t panic. Even though you definitely should. | 好 别慌 尽管你应该慌 |
[01:51] | The paramedics are on their way. | 救护人员已经赶过去了 |
[01:53] | Oh, you know what, I’m just gonna unlike the photo. | 算了 我取消点赞就是 |
[01:54] | No, God, no! | 不 天啊 不要 |
[01:57] | Um, I… also I unliked it, but then I liked it again. | 我取消了点赞 然后又点赞了一遍 |
[02:07] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[02:09] | Do you know if she has notifications turned on? | 你知道她开了通知吗 |
[02:11] | – I–I don’t know. – Do you have followers in common? | -不知道 -你们有共同关注者吗 |
[02:13] | I don’t think so. Ooh, I guess Jeremy? | 应该没有 杰瑞米估计是 |
[02:16] | – This is hopeless. – We’re not supposed to say that, Amy. | -无望了 -我们不能这么说 艾米 |
[02:18] | – How long ago did you like it? – Thirty seconds. | -你多久前点赞的 -30秒前 |
[02:23] | She’s seen it. | 她看到了 |
[02:30] | Ma’am, we’re gonna need you to step inside. | 女士 请站进来 |
[02:46] | What’s up, Oliver? | 好啊 奥利弗 |
[02:49] | Daddy’s home! | 爸爸回家了 |
[02:50] | How’s my favorite house-sitter? | 我最爱的看房人怎么样 |
[02:53] | I’m fine, but your fiddle-leaf is going through something. | 我很好 但你的琴叶榕情况不太好 |
[02:56] | Oh, God. Twenty-six hours from Jo-burg with a layover in Qatar. | 雷死 从约翰内斯堡到卡塔尔转机 全程26小时 |
[03:00] | Well, there’s a joint rolled and takeout’s on the way. | 我给你卷了根大麻烟 还叫了外卖 |
[03:02] | I got us two green curries this time, | 这次我点了两份青咖喱 |
[03:04] | plus the noodle dish with the chilies on the side. | 以及配了辣椒的面条 |
[03:07] | “Pedric” Should be here in 18 minutes. | 佩德里奇18分钟后应该就会到 |
[03:10] | You’re a goddess. | 你简直是女神 |
[03:12] | And 18 minutes… | 18分钟 |
[03:14] | that should give us just enough time… | 我们应该有足够时间… |
[03:23] | I’m so grateful because I know… | 我很感激 因为我知道… |
[03:26] | He can’t keep Lauren S., he can’t. | 他不能留下劳伦·S 不能 |
[03:28] | She wore overalls on the group date. | 她在群体式约会上穿了工作服 |
[03:33] | Did he say Lauren S.? | 他说了劳伦·S吗 |
[03:34] | Lauren S. | 劳伦·S |
[03:36] | What? | 什么 |
[03:39] | Uh, Jules, if you’re cleaning ’cause you’re upset, | 茱尔斯 如果你因为心情不好而在收拾的话 |
[03:41] | can you at least start on the bathroom? | 能不能从厕所开始 |
[03:42] | I’m not upset. | 我没有心情不好 |
[03:45] | Except, um… | 除了 |
[03:47] | I was looking at that girl that Jeremy went out with on Instagram | 我在Instagram上看杰瑞米之前约会的那女生 |
[03:50] | and I accidentally liked one of her pictures. | 不小心点赞了她的照片 |
[03:55] | That’s not that big of a deal, though, right? | 这没什么 对吧 |
[03:57] | Uh, that’s a huge deal. | 相当严重 |
[04:00] | Not only are you fully telegraphing to Jeremy | 你不仅无意向杰瑞米透露出 |
[04:02] | that you’re still obsessed with him, | 你还对他恋恋不忘 |
[04:03] | you are focusing your issues with a guy on another girl, | 而且你把你和男人的问题专注于另一个女生身上 |
[04:06] | which frankly reads a little un-feminist. | 坦白说这不太女权 |
[04:09] | Oh, yeah, you better cry, cankles. Ride that limo to hell. | 你最好大哭 脚踝赘肉 开着豪车下地狱去吧 |
[04:12] | – Did you at least unlike the photo? – Yes. | -那你好歹取消点赞了吗 -是的 |
[04:14] | I unliked it, then I liked it again… | 我取消了点赞 然后又点赞了 |
[04:17] | …but then I unliked it. | 然后又取消了点赞 |
[04:19] | – Very cool. – Are you insane? | -很酷 -你疯了吗 |
[04:21] | Any normal functioning human being | 任何正常人 |
[04:22] | has their push notifications on. | 都有打开推送通知 |
[04:24] | – Mine aren’t. – Oh, my God. | -我没有 -我的天 |
[04:25] | Just realized I wasn’t even following you. | 刚发现我没有关注你 |
[04:27] | – Oh, can you follow me? I’m at– – Nope. | -你能关注我吗 我叫… -不 |
[04:30] | Look, this is happening | 听着 这事会发生 |
[04:31] | ’cause you are sitting around obsessing over Jeremy 24 hours a day. | 是因为你一天24小时都在想着杰瑞米 |
[04:35] | Look, he’s moved on, so should you. | 他已经翻篇了 你也该照做 |
[04:36] | I mean, I have been texting a little bit | 我最近和那个兽医 |
[04:38] | with that guy Wes, the veterinarian. | 维斯 有发短信 |
[04:40] | He sent me this gif the other night | 他前几天晚上给我发了个动图 |
[04:41] | of a cat that was stuck in a hammock. | 一只猫卡在吊床上 |
[04:43] | The cat was like, “Oh, no, meow-meow-meow, hammock!” | 那只猫叫着 “喵喵喵 吊床” |
[04:47] | You are not calling Dr. Pussycat. | 你不能打给猫医生 |
[04:50] | He’s total boyfriend material. | 他太适合做男友了 |
[04:51] | Knowing you, you’ll go on one date | 根据我对你的了解 你只要约会一次 |
[04:53] | and we won’t hear from you for five years. | 我们就会和你失联五年 |
[04:54] | Hey, I feel like I’m being reverse slut-shamed here. | 我感觉我在被逆向骚货羞辱 |
[04:57] | Isn’t finding a boyfriend the reason we go on dates? | 我们约会的目的不就是找男友吗 |
[05:00] | No! We go on dates to have fun | 不 我们约会是为了玩乐 |
[05:02] | and justify the purchase of cute clothes. | 也是买好看衣服的借口 |
[05:04] | Not every guy has to turn into a boyfriend. | 不是每个男人都得变成男友 |
[05:06] | It’s like the photographer who I’m house-sitting for. | 就像我帮忙看房的那个摄影师 |
[05:08] | We hook up whenever he’s in town and it’s totally casual. | 他每次回来我们都会约炮 很随性 |
[05:11] | So you live with a guy and you sleep with him. | 你跟一个男人生活在一起 睡在一起 |
[05:13] | Tell me how that’s casual again? | 你跟我说那叫随性 |
[05:15] | He travels constantly. | 他总是在出差 |
[05:17] | So you’re in a long-distance relationship | 所以你和你男友住在一起 |
[05:19] | with your boyfriend, who you live with? | 搞远距离恋爱 |
[05:21] | No. You don’t get it at all. | 不 你根本不懂 |
[05:30] | Wait… | 等等 |
[05:32] | if I have a boyfriend… | 如果我有男友 |
[05:35] | then I’ve cheated on him like… | 那我就绿了他 |
[05:38] | a lot. | 很多次 |
[05:42] | Okay. I need to move on. Now, how do I do that again? | 我需要翻篇 我该怎么做来着 |
[05:46] | What you need right now is a Hot JOT. | 你现在需要的是一个性感JOT |
[05:48] | – A hot what? – JOT. J-O-T. | -性感的什么 -JOT JOT |
[05:51] | As in “Just One Thing.” | 就是”只有一个毛病” |
[05:53] | A Hot JOT is a hot guy who has Just One Thing wrong with him. | 性感JOT就是指只有一个毛病的性感男子 |
[05:57] | So you can hook up with him, | 所以你可以和他约炮 |
[05:58] | but you’ll never be tempted to actually date him. | 但是你永远不会想和他交往 |
[06:01] | Yeah, ideally I would find a guy like that, | 我也想找这样的男人 |
[06:03] | but I don’t know where I would… | 但我不知道上哪去… |
[06:27] | Good afternoon, little lady. | 下午好 女士 |
[06:29] | Now, you look like someone who’s ready to take home | 你看上去像是个准备好 |
[06:32] | the man of her dreams today, am I right? | 带梦中情人回家的人 我说对了吗 |
[06:34] | – Anyone specific you got your eye on? – No, I’m just looking. | -你有特别中意谁吗 -没 我就随便看看 |
[06:37] | You know, we have this guy who just became available. | 这位刚刚空闲出来 |
[06:41] | This here, this is Aiden. | 这位叫艾登 |
[06:44] | Aiden is a 1985, he’s an architect, and he is a great gift-giver. | 艾登生于1985年 建筑师 很会送礼物 |
[06:50] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[06:53] | Ahem. Yeah, Aiden seems great for a rebound. | 艾登看上去很适合疗伤型恋爱 |
[06:56] | Oh, a rebound? | 疗伤 |
[06:58] | Unfortunately, our gentlemen in the showroom | 很不幸 我们展示间里的男人 |
[07:00] | aren’t available for a short-term lease situation. | 都不支持短期租约 |
[07:03] | These guys are all boyfriend material in here. Hmm. | 这里的都适合做男友 |
[07:06] | But we’ve got some amazing hot JOTs on the back lot. | 但我们在后院里有一些很棒的性感JOT |
[07:12] | All these are as-is, ready to go home tonight. | 这些都是原样 今晚就能带回家 |
[07:15] | This is Neil. | 这位是尼尔 |
[07:17] | Neil is 6’5″, he’s an accountant, he’s close to his family… | 尼尔1米98 会计 和家人很亲 |
[07:21] | Um, that sounds pretty good. | 听上去很不错 |
[07:22] | And just one thing, | 只有一个问题 |
[07:24] | he’s absolutely certain the government did 9-11. | 他非常确定政府制造了911 |
[07:26] | Jet fuel can’t melt steel beams. | 飞机燃料熔化不了钢梁 |
[07:28] | Oh, okay, maybe we keep looking. | 好吧 那继续看看 |
[07:30] | – Fair enough. – How do you explain Building 7? | -行 -你要怎么解释世贸中心7号楼 |
[07:33] | This is Greg. | 这位是格雷格 |
[07:35] | Greg studied Political Science at Berkeley | 格雷格在伯克利分校学政治学 |
[07:37] | and takes his grandmother to church every Sunday. | 每周日会带他奶奶去教堂 |
[07:40] | Oh, God. Does that come off? | 天 那个能取下来吗 |
[07:42] | I’m sure the boys in the back can remove that. | 后面的男生肯定可以 |
[07:44] | I always wear this. | 我总是戴着这个 |
[07:46] | Okay, okay. Sorry about the thumb ring. | 好了 我为他的大拇指戒指道歉 |
[07:49] | I’ve got a good feeling about you, | 我对你有很好的预感 |
[07:50] | and I don’t introduce this guy to everybody. | 这位我不是每个人都介绍的 |
[07:57] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[07:59] | Ryan is the youngest partner at his law firm, | 瑞恩是他的律所最年轻的合伙人 |
[08:01] | and he’s technically related to the Kennedy family. | 严格来说他和肯尼迪家族有血缘关系 |
[08:03] | Okay, what is it? | 问题是什么 |
[08:05] | In my spare time, I really love to play with Legos. | 空闲的时候 我喜欢玩乐高 |
[08:08] | I’ll take him. | 我就要他了 |
[08:10] | Yes! Up high! | 棒 击掌 |
[08:14] | I was thinking for dinner, I might try to whip up | 我刚在想晚餐 我也许会做 |
[08:17] | this dish I had in Cape Town called bunny chow. | 我在开普敦吃到的一道菜 叫做兔子三明治 |
[08:20] | Oh, no, no, no. There’re no actual bunnies in it. | 不不不 里面并没有真的兔子 |
[08:23] | No, I just… | 不 我只是 |
[08:25] | I just didn’t assume we were automatically having dinner together. | 我只是没有以为我们自动就会一起吃晚餐 |
[08:28] | Oh, my bad, do you have plans? | 我的错 你有计划吗 |
[08:30] | No. But you don’t know that. | 没有 但你可说不准 |
[08:34] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[08:40] | Oh, did the guy come to read the gas meter while I was away? | 我不在的时候 那人来读气表了吗 |
[08:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:46] | Was I expected to stay here all day while you go out and work? | 你去工作的时候 我要一直留在这儿吗 |
[08:50] | Uh… kind of, yeah. | 差不多 |
[08:52] | Well, you can forget it. I’m not doing it. | 那就别指望了 我不会一直待在这儿 |
[08:55] | O…kay. | 好吧 |
[08:58] | Well, I’ll call them and maybe they’ll come later in the week. | 我给他们打电话 也许他们这周晚点会来 |
[09:02] | Great. | 好 |
[09:19] | I’m the one? | 我是唯你 |
[09:31] | He’s gonna be here any minute. I’m just so nervous. | 他马上就要来了 我好紧张 |
[09:34] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[09:35] | You just have to remember: | 你只需要记住 |
[09:36] | your instincts are gonna want you to get monogamous. | 你的直觉会让你想要一夫一妻 |
[09:38] | And you have to ignore those instincts at all costs. | 你得不惜一切代价无视那些直觉 |
[09:41] | Oh shit, I see him coming. Okay, I gotta go. I gotta go. | 该死 他来了 我得挂了 |
[09:43] | Wait. Did you remember to shave? Did you remember to shave– | 等等 你脱毛了吗 你脱毛了吗 |
[09:51] | So it’s really actually a study in engineering. | 其实是在研究工程学 |
[09:54] | Sure, the Legos come with instructions, | 是的 乐高积木有说明书 |
[09:56] | but there’s plenty of room for customization as well. | 但是也有很大的定制空间 |
[10:00] | And ultimately I’d say | 最后我想说 |
[10:02] | the most complex structure I’ve done | 我完成过的最复杂建筑 |
[10:03] | is transforming the Hogwarts set | 是把霍格沃茨魔法学校 |
[10:05] | into an authentic French village. | 变成了一座原汁原味的法国村庄 |
[10:08] | Now, I know what you’re gonna ask: | 我知道你会问 |
[10:10] | what did you do with the spire? | 尖塔你是怎么处理的 |
[10:12] | – Freshly ground pepper? – Oh, no, thank you. | -新鲜胡椒粉 -不 谢谢 |
[10:14] | So repurposing some of the grass from the top of Hagrid’s hut, | 改变海格小屋顶部部分草的用途 |
[10:17] | I was able to construct the patisserie. | 我得以建造出法式蛋糕店 |
[10:20] | Hey, girlfriend, I’m your instinct to form an emotional bond. | 女朋友 我是你建立情感联系的直觉 |
[10:24] | Shall we ask him about his family, like is he close with his mom? | 我们要问问他的家庭吗 比如他和他妈妈亲近吗 |
[10:27] | No, I’m fine, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[10:28] | It’s a shame I had to send it back, | 很可惜我不得不寄回去 |
[10:29] | but the subscription plan is pretty strict, | 但是订阅计划很严格 |
[10:31] | so I took a lot of pictures. | 所以我拍了很多照片 |
[10:33] | Hi, I’m your instinct to make a physical connection. | 你好 我是你建立身体联系的直觉 |
[10:36] | I really feel like you should take his hand. | 我真觉得你该握住他的手 |
[10:38] | Actually, Madison told me to ignore my instincts, | 实际上 麦迪逊叫我无视我的直觉 |
[10:41] | but thank you so much. | 不过还是谢谢你 |
[10:43] | Maybe that was my Moby Dick. | 也许那就是我的《白鲸》 |
[10:45] | Totally. That is so interesting. | 是啊 太有意思了 |
[10:47] | What’s the difference between the flat pieces and the blocky ones? | 扁平积木和块状积木有什么区别 |
[10:55] | What is…? | 什么 |
[10:57] | I’m sorry. The flame pieces are really sharp. | 抱歉 火焰积木很锋利 |
[11:00] | It’s fine, it’s fine, it’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[11:05] | Okay! | 好了 |
[11:11] | – That was great. – Yeah. | -真爽 -是啊 |
[11:14] | – Ask him what this is. – Ask him what you guys are doing here. | -问他这算是什么 -问他你们在做什么 |
[11:17] | Tell him you feel like | 告诉他你觉得 |
[11:18] | this could really be the start of something big. | 这可能是一次深刻感情的开始 |
[11:20] | Tell him | 告诉他 |
[11:21] | you feel like you guys fit together like two Lego pieces. | 你感觉你们俩很搭就像两块乐高积木一样 |
[11:24] | Yes, that’s good, say that. | 没错 那很棒 就这么说 |
[11:26] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[11:27] | Actually, I should get a-going… so… | 我该走了 |
[11:32] | Oh. Okay, cool. | 好的 没问题 |
[11:34] | Well, I had fun. | 我很开心 |
[11:36] | Dinner was fun. What we did after was fun. | 晚餐很开心 餐后也很开心 |
[11:39] | – I had a good time. – Me, too, with the fun. | -我很开心 -我也很开心 |
[11:41] | Fun, fun, fun was had by all. | 皆大欢喜 |
[11:44] | Hey, Jules, you know I’m not looking for anything serious, right? | 茱尔斯 你知道我并不想找对象的吧 |
[11:48] | I’m down to just… keep it casual. | 我只是想随心享乐 |
[11:52] | Yeah, that was my instinct too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[12:12] | Just got home, u up? | 我刚回到家 你还醒着吗 |
[12:15] | 我还在外面 马上回去了 你要过来吗 当然啦 太棒了 | |
[12:26] | 茱尔斯 瑞恩 去你家还是我家 我在路上了 | |
[12:32] | 跑酷茱尔斯 明天继续吗 取外号了啊 真有趣 好啊 等等 你真的只穿了一只鞋就走吗 什么 天啊 | |
[12:44] | 嗨 你在想什么 那是一只火鸡吗 不知道 你过来吧 20分钟后到 | |
[12:49] | 我在门口了 我来了 没看到你 该死 碰到你的邻居了 瑞恩 | |
[12:53] | 你出发了吗 嗯 司机正在打量我 哈哈 待会见 待会还来吗 当然了 | |
[12:56] | 我离开朋友家时告诉你 好 别忘了拿我的衬衫 好的 你猜怎么了 什么 | |
[12:59] | 别猜 瑞恩 猜吧 这是关于乐高的吗 这次不是 你想过来吗 想 | |
[13:06] | …favorite features. | 最爱的模型 |
[13:07] | Yeah, and-and when-when you see it, it looks just like the trailer. | 你看 它就像一辆真的拖车 |
[13:11] | Oh, don’t, but just be careful, you know, | 别这样 小心点 |
[13:13] | you don’t wanna touch it, | 别碰它 |
[13:14] | ’cause the pieces, they’re hard to find. | 这些模型很难得 |
[13:16] | – Good evening, ladies. – Good evening. | -晚上好 女士们 -晚上好 |
[13:18] | You look very good this evening. | 你们今晚非常漂亮 |
[13:21] | I know that you weren’t expecting me. | 我知道你们不想见到我 |
[13:23] | Everybody wants to meet Charlie, right? | 大家都想见查理 对吗 |
[13:26] | Well, here’s the thing, I have some news. | 听着 我有消息要说 |
[13:29] | Uh, there is not going to be the mixer that you expected tonight. | 今晚不会有你们期望中的交际活动 |
[13:36] | Oh my god. What? What’s happening? | 天啊 什么 什么情况 |
[13:38] | – Jules. – That means he’s made his decision. | -茱尔斯 -这意味着他已经做出了选择 |
[13:40] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[13:43] | Sorry, my sleep schedule’s all messed up. | 抱歉 我的作息时间全部乱了 |
[13:46] | Apparently this whole casual sex thing means | 显然这随意性事就意味着 |
[13:48] | you can only hang out in the middle of the night. | 你只能在半夜约会 |
[13:49] | Wow! Look at you go, baby slut. | 看看你 小荡妇 |
[13:52] | Well, I hope he’s taking care of your needs, | 我希望他有满足你的需求 |
[13:54] | if you know what I mean. | 你懂的 |
[13:55] | – Like, are you orgasming? – Yeah, I was with you. | -比如 你有高潮吗 -我听懂了 |
[13:58] | It is ridiculous that we even need to ask that. | 我们还需要问这个真是太荒谬了 |
[14:00] | I mean, could you imagine men asking each other | 你能想象男人们相互问 |
[14:02] | if they’re achieving orgasm with repeat sexual partners? | 他们有和炮友达到高潮吗 |
[14:05] | “Duh, Kyle, how’s it going with that girl you’re fucking? | “凯尔 你上的那个女生怎么样” |
[14:08] | “Has she made you come yet?” | “她让你高潮了吗” |
[14:09] | Let’s just say it’s going well. | 我们还行 |
[14:12] | I’m ignoring my instincts like you said. | 我在按你说的那样忽略我的直觉 |
[14:14] | I’m just feeling a little weird… like health-wise. | 我只是觉得有点奇怪 比如健康方面 |
[14:17] | I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about. | 我相信没什么可担心的 |
[14:19] | No, babe, you need to go to the gyno. | 不 宝贝 你得去看看妇科 |
[14:21] | I mean, you have to take that stuff seriously. | 你必须认真对待这种事 |
[14:23] | Have I told you what happened to my astrologist friend | 我跟你说过我的占卜师朋友发生了什么事吗 |
[14:25] | who was sleeping with that guy who had herpes? | 她和一个得了疱疹的家伙上床 |
[14:27] | – No, what happened? – I mean… she got herpes. | -没有 发生什么了 -她也得了疱疹 |
[14:30] | Wait, how is it going with you and your not-boyfriend? | 等等 你和你的非男友怎么样了 |
[14:33] | I think you guys were right. | 我想你们是对的 |
[14:34] | I guess I have to break up with him. | 我得和他分手 |
[14:36] | Don’t do it over text! | 别用短信分手 |
[14:37] | God, yeah, that’s so mean. Haven’t you ever been dumped before? | 天啊 这样太低劣了 你之前没被甩过吗 |
[14:41] | You know what, forget I said that. | 当我没说 |
[14:43] | No, Stella, this guy thinks you’re seriously dating. | 不 史黛拉 他以为你在认真跟他交往 |
[14:45] | You have to actually break up with him. | 你得跟他真的分手 |
[14:46] | Okay, so I’ll do it in person. | 好 那我当面和他分手 |
[14:48] | But should I do it before we have sex or after, | 但我应该在做爱前还是做爱后分手 |
[14:51] | ’cause I feel like in the middle might be a little weird. | 因为我觉得在做爱中途分手可能有点奇怪 |
[14:52] | Um, I think having sex might blur the message? | 我觉得做爱可能会使分手信号变得模糊 |
[14:56] | Like, can’t you go over there and… | 你就不能过去 |
[14:57] | not immediately have sex with him? | 别马上和他做爱吗 |
[15:00] | – No. – You need a buffer. | -不能 -你需要一个扫性者 |
[15:02] | Someone who can make any situation totally non-sexual. | 一个能让所有情况变得毫无性味的人 |
[15:05] | Jules, do you have a second plunger? | 茱尔斯 你还有马桶塞吗 |
[15:13] | Our generation of women have been so shamed | 我们这一代的女性太羞于 |
[15:15] | out of wanting to put a label on things, | 给事物贴上标签 |
[15:17] | Stella literally didn’t know she had a boyfriend. | 史黛拉都不知道她有男朋友了 |
[15:20] | It’s insane to me. | 这对我来说太疯狂了 |
[15:22] | I feel like your head’s somewhere else. | 我觉得你走神了 |
[15:24] | And also, it’s pretty muffled down there. | 你的下面也很压抑 |
[15:31] | Do you, uh, know if you’re free yet this weekend? | 你知道你这周末是否有空了吗 |
[15:33] | – I’m being invited to things. – I’ll have to let you know. | -我有约了 -我会告诉你的 |
[15:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:38] | Uh, well, there’s this big party | 我的大学朋友保罗 |
[15:40] | my college friend Paul throws every year. | 每年都会举办这样一个大型派对 |
[15:42] | Lots of drunk people, people getting naked in the pool… | 会有很多喝醉的人 在泳池脱光 |
[15:46] | – Maybe I’ll go to that. – Cool. Sounds like fun. | -我可能会参加 -好 听起来很好玩 |
[15:50] | So it doesn’t bother you? | 这会困扰你吗 |
[15:53] | Do you want it to bother me? | 你想我觉得困扰吗 |
[15:55] | Fine, it bothers me. Don’t go. | 好吧 它困扰我了 别去 |
[15:57] | – You can’t control me! – Madison, hey, whoa. | -你不能控制我 -麦迪逊 |
[16:00] | Wh-What are we talking about? | 我们在说什么 |
[16:02] | Look, you can’t commit to any plans, so… so what am I? | 你不能承诺任何计划 那我算什么 |
[16:06] | Your girlfriend? | 你的女友吗 |
[16:07] | Your fuck buddy? | 你的炮友吗 |
[16:09] | I keep telling Jules to keep her relationships casual, | 我一直叫茱尔斯保持随性的男女关系 |
[16:11] | yet here I am obsessing about what this is. | 但我却执着于定义我们的关系 |
[16:13] | Okay, okay. We are in a relationship. That’s what we’re doing. | 好 我们是在谈恋爱 这就是我们的关系 |
[16:17] | Yeah, but what kind of a relationship? | 嗯 但这是什么样的关系 |
[16:20] | Is this just about sex to you? | 对你来说只是关乎性吗 |
[16:21] | Well, at this specific moment, it was, yes. | 在此时此刻 是的 |
[16:24] | Okay. I think whatever I say right now, | 好吧 我想我现在不管说什么 |
[16:27] | it’s not gonna be the right thing, | 都是不对的 |
[16:29] | so I’m gonna just go and have a shower. | 所以我去洗澡好了 |
[16:36] | I can’t believe you said that. | 我不敢相信你这么说了 |
[16:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:47] | Sorry I got held up. | 抱歉 我被耽搁了 |
[16:49] | I was just performing a safe, legal abortion. | 我刚刚在做安全合法的堕胎 |
[16:52] | Well, I have some bad news. | 我有个坏消息 |
[16:57] | You’ve caught something. | 你得了某些东西 |
[16:58] | Oh God. An STD? | 天啊 得了性病吗 |
[17:00] | It can be sexually transmitted. | 它可以通过性传播 |
[17:02] | You’ve caught feelings. | 你得了”感觉” |
[17:04] | Feelings? | 感觉 |
[17:04] | Yes. Feelings for the guy you’re hooking up with. | 是的 对你的炮友有了感觉 |
[17:07] | That’s impossible. He’s a grown man who plays with Legos. | 不可能 他是个玩乐高积木的成年人 |
[17:10] | Feelings are always a risk whenever you are sexually active. | 一旦你有了性生活 就有染上感觉的危险 |
[17:13] | Now, were you using protection? | 你有使用保护措施吗 |
[17:15] | Hooking up with at least two other people? | 和至少两个人保持性关系 |
[17:18] | No. | 没有 |
[17:19] | Look, I see a lot of young women come in with these symptoms. | 我见过很多有这些症状的女性 |
[17:23] | Okay? You may find this literature helpful. | 也许这本小册子对你有用 |
[17:27] | And you’ll want to avoid contact with that partner for a few weeks. | 你最好回避那个对象几周 |
[17:30] | Wait, shouldn’t I tell the guy so he can get tested too? | 等等 我不该让他也来检测吗 |
[17:39] | That’s good. | 你真会说笑 |
[17:40] | Oh, no, men cannot get this. | 不用 男人是不会感染这病的 |
[18:00] | It really is lovely to meet one of Stella’s friends. | 很开心能认识史黛拉的朋友 |
[18:03] | I’m always telling her to bring people around. | 我总是叫她带人过来 |
[18:05] | It’s such a stupidly big place | 这地方傻到巨大 |
[18:06] | for no one to be in so much of the time. | 但大多数时候都没人 |
[18:08] | Oh yeah. Stupidly big. | 是啊 傻到巨大 |
[18:12] | – Ollie, can you get some more wine, please? – Yeah. | -奥利 你能再倒点酒过来吗 -好 |
[18:19] | I’ll come! | 我也去 |
[18:22] | I’m trying to learn how to use a wine opener. | 我想学会怎么用红酒开瓶器 |
[18:25] | I always drop the cork in, ha ha. Dumb Izzy. | 我总是把软木塞弄到红酒里 笨伊兹 |
[18:33] | So, Oliver… | 那个 奥利弗 |
[18:35] | you know why Stella invited me here tonight, right? | 你知道为什么史黛拉今晚叫我过来吧 |
[18:39] | Uh, not for the wine opening lessons? | 不是来学开红酒的吗 |
[18:43] | She wanted me to help you understand that… | 她想让我帮助你明白 |
[18:46] | You know how you guys have gotten into this like, conventional, | 你知道你们建立起了一段 传统的 |
[18:49] | man-woman-house-beep-boop kind of thing? | 男女 看房 啪啪的关系吧 |
[18:52] | Stella’s just not super, like… | 史黛拉不是特别 |
[18:55] | beep-boop, straight-and-narrow, white-picket-fence-y. | 中规中矩 理想化 |
[18:59] | You… you feel me? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[19:01] | Um… I can’t quite say that I do. | 不太懂 |
[19:06] | Stella thinks you’re awesome, right? | 史黛拉觉得你很棒 |
[19:10] | It’s just that, the way she feels about you | 只是 她对你的感觉 |
[19:13] | is like the way she feels about me. | 就像你对我的感觉一样 |
[19:22] | Oh. I think I understand. | 我好像懂了 |
[19:24] | That’s awesome. So we’re on the same page? | 真好 所以我们达成一致了吗 |
[19:28] | Simpatico? | 和谐共处 |
[19:29] | Capisce? | 明白吗 |
[19:32] | We’re on the same page. | 我们达成一致了 |
[19:34] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:36] | If you could also show me the wine opener thing, though, | 你能不能教我怎么用红酒开瓶器 |
[19:38] | I… wasn’t lying. I’m bad at that. | 我并没有说谎 我是真的不会 |
[19:44] | Okay, you were right. | 你说得对 |
[19:45] | The best cinematic depiction of cats is Disney’s Aristocats. | 诠释猫最好的电影是迪士尼的《猫儿历险记》 |
[19:49] | They’re animals, but they still have their sophistication. | 它们是动物 但它们也有它们的老练世故 |
[19:52] | Well, next do we do Homeward Bound | 接下来我们是看《难以置信的旅程》 |
[19:55] | or Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties? | 还是《加菲猫 双猫记》 |
[19:58] | You know we don’t only have to watch movies about cats, right? | 我们不用非得看猫的电影 |
[20:01] | I don’t follow. Are there other types of movies? | 我不懂 难道还有别的类型的电影 |
[20:06] | Just shut up and put on Garfield. | 闭嘴 开始放《加菲猫》吧 |
[20:16] | Operation Heartbreak: achieved. | 心碎行动 成功 |
[20:18] | He totally gets it, you just wanna be friends, | 他完全理解 你只想做朋友 |
[20:21] | we’re all on the same page. | 我们都达成一致了 |
[20:23] | – Really? – Stella, babe, look at me. | -真的吗 -史黛拉 宝贝 看着我 |
[20:26] | Same. Page. | 达成 一致 |
[20:27] | You’re. Welcome. | 不用 谢 |
[20:31] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[20:35] | All good. | 很好 |
[20:41] | Uh, he’s taking it very well. | 他接受得很好 |
[20:53] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[20:56] | Um, maybe we were on a different part of the same page? | 也许我们达成一致的不是同一件事 |
[21:00] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[21:02] | I thought you guys wanted to– | 你们不是想… |
[21:05] | Isn’t that what all that “Simpatico” Shit was about? | 你说的”和谐共处”不是这个意思吗 |
[21:07] | No! That was about me breaking up with you. | 不 那是我和你分手 |
[21:09] | Look, I tried to do this the right way, | 听着 我试图用正确的方式做这事 |
[21:11] | okay, I just can’t be tied down right now. | 我现在不能安定下来 |
[21:13] | I can’t be “The one” Like you said in your Instagram. | 我不能做你在Instagram上写的”唯你” |
[21:16] | My-My Instagram? | 我的Instagram |
[21:19] | I took that picture with my new camera. | 我用我的新相机拍的那张照片 |
[21:20] | That was a paid post for Nikon. | 那是给尼康打的广告 |
[21:23] | “The one” Was the new lens I was using. | “唯你”是我当时用的新镜头 |
[21:26] | Wait, so I’m just some house sitter | 等等 所以我只是 |
[21:27] | that you sleep with occasionally? | 偶尔和你上床的看房人 |
[21:28] | – Yes. – Okay! | -是的 -好吧 |
[21:30] | Then I spoke too soon and completely misunderstood. | 那我说得太早 完全理解错了 |
[21:35] | Now I’m feeling regretful. | 我后悔了 |
[21:38] | Is this what you feel like all the time? | 你是不是总是这种感觉 |
[21:39] | Literally all the time. | 无时不刻 |
[21:41] | – You’re brave. – Come here, you nutter. | -你很勇敢 -过来 小疯子 |
[21:55] | Are we really doing this? | 我们真要这么做吗 |
[21:57] | – Go home, Izzy. – Cool. Cool, cool. | -回家 伊兹 -好 好 |
[22:26] | Morning, morning. | 早 早 |
[22:28] | Um… you should probably be getting going, | 你该走了 |
[22:31] | because I have a workout class today | 因为今天我还要去健身 |
[22:32] | and also I’m just really not feeling well. | 而且我人不太舒服 |
[22:34] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[22:36] | Okay. But should you be working out if you don’t feel good? | 如果你不舒服的话还要去健身吗 |
[22:38] | Oh, that’s a good question, Wes. | 这是个好问题 维斯 |
[22:40] | I find that working out actually helps my nausea, | 我觉得健身能帮助缓解我的恶心 |
[22:43] | because you sweat out the bad germs | 因为排汗排出了坏细菌 |
[22:44] | and you breathe in the good germs. | 呼吸吸入了好细菌 |
[22:46] | You know, you’re a vet, you get it. | 你是兽医 你懂的 |
[22:49] | Thanks. I, uh… | 谢了 我 |
[22:52] | Last night was fun. I’ll… I’ll call you? | 昨晚很好玩 我再联系你 |
[22:54] | Yeah. Sure. Whatever. I’ll text you. Or not. | 好啊 随便 我给你发短信 或者不发 |
[22:57] | Uh, either way, thanks for the… hang. | 不管怎样 谢谢你来陪我 |
[23:01] | Uh, I’m casual. | 我很随性 |
[23:30] | Jesus! What are you guys doing here? | 老天 你们在这做什么 |
[23:32] | I think I’ll ask the questions from here on out. | 现在起由我来问问题 |
[23:37] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[23:38] | That’s a sweater from one of the many men I’m casually boinking. | 那是我众多随性炮友之一的一件毛衣 |
[23:41] | Strange, because it’s in a tasteful color and it’s dry clean only. | 怪了 因为这颜色很有品位 而且只能干洗 |
[23:45] | This sweater has boyfriend material written all over it. | 这件毛衣上写满了贴心男友二字 |
[23:47] | This is not the sweater of a Lego guy. | 这不是乐高积木男的毛衣 |
[23:50] | It’s the sweater of a reliable veterinarian | 这是一个可靠兽医的毛衣 |
[23:51] | who you’re not sleeping with. | 你们还没发生过关系 |
[23:53] | – No. No. – Lies! | -不 不 -骗人 |
[23:55] | Hey! It… It’s not a big deal. | 这没什么 |
[23:57] | We just watched movies on the couch. | 我们只是在沙发上看电影 |
[23:59] | I’m only gonna ask you this once: did you cuddle? | 我只问你一次 你们搂抱了吗 |
[24:04] | At least tell us you that you got drunk and sloppily made out. | 至少告诉我们你们有喝醉 草率地亲热 |
[24:07] | We were sober, okay? | 我们很清醒 |
[24:09] | Wait. You didn’t even have one beer? | 什么 你们连一瓶啤酒都没喝 |
[24:11] | – He didn’t bring any! – This is the 21st century, Jules. | -他没有带 -现在是21世纪 茱尔斯 |
[24:14] | You should have one on you. | 你该随身携带一瓶 |
[24:16] | If you don’t protect yourself, your monogamous instincts | 如果你不保护你自己 你的一夫一妻直觉 |
[24:19] | are gonna ruin your life. | 就会毁掉你的生活 |
[24:21] | That’s it. I know what you need. What we all need. | 我知道你需要什么了 我们都需要 |
[24:24] | We need to go to an event that is so disgusting, | 我们需要去一个超级恶心 |
[24:27] | so debaucherous, no romance can survive in its wake. | 超级放荡的活动 没有感情能幸存下来 |
[24:31] | We are going to Paulapalooza. | 我们要去宝拉帕鲁扎 |
[24:35] | Paulapa… whoza? | 宝拉帕 乌扎 |
[24:39] | Okay, so this frat guy Paul we went to college with | 我们的大学同学保罗 |
[24:42] | has been throwing himself the same party | 自从18岁起 每年都会在自己生日上 |
[24:44] | every year on his birthday since he was 18. | 给自己办一个同样的派对 |
[24:47] | Sadly, now that he’s in his 30s, | 很可惜的是 他现在30多岁了 |
[24:49] | the party has gone from being a can’t-miss campus event | 派对从一个不能错过的大学活动 |
[24:51] | to a tragic display | 变成了一个 |
[24:53] | of chubby alcoholics trying to relive their youth. | 胖子酒鬼想要重拾青春的悲惨展示 |
[24:56] | Food fight! | 食物大作战 |
[25:10] | I know. It’s pretty bleak, right? | 我知道 很乏味 对吧 |
[25:13] | It’s not that. | 不是的 |
[25:15] | Last night was my first chance to experiment | 昨晚是我第一次有机会 |
[25:17] | like you’re supposed to in your 20s. | 体验你在20多岁时应该体验到的东西 |
[25:19] | And now my Wikipedia page is just gonna read, | 而现在我的维基百科上只会写着 |
[25:21] | “She had a lifetime of missionary sex | 她一辈子做爱都只用过传教士体位 |
[25:23] | and now is buried next to her parents in a Jewish cemetery | 现在和父母一起埋葬在犹太墓地里 |
[25:25] | because she didn’t even have any cool tattoos.” | 因为她连一个酷炫的文身都没有 |
[25:28] | Izzy, having threesomes doesn’t make you more interesting. | 伊兹 三P不会让你显得更有趣 |
[25:31] | That’s easy for you to say, | 你说起倒容易 |
[25:32] | you’ve probably had a hundred threesomes. | 你可能都三P国一百次了 |
[25:33] | – Oh, please, I’ve had like eight. – I just wanted to have one. | -拜托 我就有过八次 -我只想有一次 |
[25:37] | I’m not like Jules with her five-year relationship, | 我不像茱尔斯那样谈五年的感情 |
[25:40] | and I’m not like you with your sexy house-sitting escapades. | 我也不像你有性感的看房冒险 |
[25:43] | I just wanted to have one thing that was gonna make– | 我只想有一件能让我… |
[25:48] | There. Now you’ve experimented. | 好了 你体验过了 |
[25:52] | This is so going on my Wiki. | 我一定要把这事写到我的维基百科上 |
[25:56] | Go! | 开始 |
[26:00] | This guy is a fucking legend right here. | 这人简直是传奇 |
[26:03] | Best grand-little bro ever. | 最棒的哥们 |
[26:04] | Oh, you guys are brothers? | 你们是兄弟吗 |
[26:06] | No, no, no. My Little Bro Thick Ricky is his Big. | 不是 我的小哥们壮里奇是他大哥 |
[26:08] | But I would legit murder somebody for this guy. | 但我愿意为这家伙杀人 |
[26:11] | Oh, that’s so sweet, Paul. Right, Jules? | 真体贴 保罗 对吗 茱尔斯 |
[26:15] | Do you wanna try my Fireball and cold brew? | 你想尝尝我的火球威士忌和冰咖啡吗 |
[26:18] | It’s really good. | 很好喝 |
[26:27] | Uh… take the phone. | 接电话吧 |
[26:28] | – Oh, bro, that’s all right. – Yeah! | -没事 -嗯 |
[26:30] | Hey, Colin. Uh, it’s just me calling to keep you updated, | 柯林 我来给你更新下情况 |
[26:34] | vis-a-vis me having fun without you. | 我在没有你的情况下玩乐 |
[26:36] | This party is super crazy. | 这个派对很疯狂 |
[26:38] | I’ve just been hanging out with Tommy and Paul, | 我和汤米还有保罗在玩 |
[26:41] | and I actually barely even remembered to call you | 我差点忘了给你打电话 |
[26:42] | because I’m having so much fun, so… bye! | 因为我玩得很开心 再见 |
[26:48] | That wasn’t bad. | 还不错 |
[26:51] | Wes, don’t leave! | 维斯 别走 |
[26:52] | I’m not, I was just getting a beer. | 我没有 我只是来拿啤酒 |
[26:58] | Well, that was super dramatic. | 真是戏剧 |
[27:00] | Um… what are you doing here, anyway? | 话说你来这干什么 |
[27:03] | My college friend works with Paul. | 我的大学朋友是保罗同事 |
[27:06] | So I guess you’re feeling better? | 所以你好点了吗 |
[27:08] | I’m sorry I kicked you out. | 抱歉我把你赶走 |
[27:10] | I really did have a great time with you. | 我和你玩得很开心 |
[27:12] | I did too. | 我也是 |
[27:12] | That’s why I was so confused by the 5:00 AM forced exodus. | 所以我很困惑 早上5点被赶走 |
[27:15] | On the bright side, though, the freeways were very clear. | 不过好处是 高速路上车很少 |
[27:19] | Yeah, my friends have just | 我朋友最近 |
[27:20] | been getting in my head lately about, uh… | 老给我灌输 |
[27:22] | not getting into something serious, | 别谈真感情的道理 |
[27:24] | and, uh, I just kind of freaked out. | 我有点慌乱 |
[27:26] | What did we do that was so serious? | 我们做了什么严肃的事 |
[27:27] | We watched some animated children’s films, | 我们就看了一些儿童动画电影 |
[27:29] | those weren’t too serious. | 很轻松吧 |
[27:31] | – That’s true. – We ate pizza… | -是的 -我们吃了披萨 |
[27:34] | arguably the least serious of all foods. | 可以说是最不严肃的食物 |
[27:37] | Well, pizza could be serious. | 披萨也可以很严肃 |
[27:38] | Pizza’s laid-back. | 披萨很随和 |
[27:40] | You know, pizza’s sitting on a porch swing with you, | 披萨和你坐在门廊秋千上 |
[27:41] | it’s strumming a guitar. | 弹着吉他 |
[27:43] | Strumming a guitar? What songs does pizza know? | 弹吉他 披萨知道什么歌 |
[27:47] | All pizza knows is Wonderwall. Pizza is a hack. | 披萨只知道《奇迹之墙》 披萨是文人 |
[27:57] | Oooh. I don’t want you to kiss me. | 我不想你吻我 |
[28:01] | Guess I grossly misread that situation. | 看来我会错了意 |
[28:03] | No, uh… I don’t want you to kiss me | 不 我不想你吻我 |
[28:05] | because of how badly I do want you to kiss me. | 因为我很想让你吻我 |
[28:09] | And I think if you kissed me, | 我觉得如果你吻了我的话 |
[28:12] | it would be the beginning of something I’m not ready for. | 将开始一段我没有做好准备的旅程 |
[28:18] | Okay. Well, I, uh… | 好吧 我 |
[28:20] | guess I’ll… see you around, Jules. | 那就回见了 茱尔斯 |
[28:45] | Wait, just so you know, | 等等 声明下 |
[28:46] | even though I’m getting in your car right now, | 尽管我现在上了你的车 |
[28:48] | I am still very elusive and hard to get. | 我仍然很难捉摸 难追到 |
[28:52] | – Noted. – And I am not that girl | -知道了 -我不是那种 |
[28:55] | who’s just at your beck and call, who comes running to the guy | 有求必应 随叫随到的女生 |
[28:58] | even though she doesn’t know where she stands with him. | 尽管她不知道她和他到底什么关系 |
[29:00] | Madison, do you want to know where you stand with me? | 麦迪逊 你想知道你和我什么关系吗 |
[29:03] | If you need to tell me, I guess. | 如果你要告诉我的话 |
[29:07] | Hey. I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:10] | Okay? That’s where I stand. | 这就是我对你的感觉 |
[29:15] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[29:18] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[29:21] | That’s Paul. It’s his birthday. | 那是保罗 今天是他生日 |
[29:26] | – Hey, Paul. – Hello. | -保罗 -你好 |