Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

娃娃脸(Dollface)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 娃娃脸(Dollface)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] Oh, my God, Jules, I’m so happy you were up. 天 茱尔斯 真开心你已经起床了
[00:16] I wasn’t. 我没有
[00:17] I was at this insane baby shower in the hills 我去参加了比弗利山庄的一个奇葩迎婴派对
[00:20] that’s right near here. 就在附近
[00:21] You were at a baby shower that ended at 5:00 in the morning? 这个迎婴派对凌晨5点结束
[00:24] Oh, no. It’s still going. I just left. 没有 还没结束 我只是离开了
[00:26] You know, I can’t party like I used to. 我没法像以前那样轰趴了
[00:28] But I wanted to ask you a favor 但我想求助你一件事
[00:30] and see if you wanted to come out with me tomorrow night. 看你明晚想不想跟我一起出去
[00:33] So, tonight for me, ’cause you’re still on yesterday, right? 也就是我的今晚 因为你还在昨天 对吗
[00:36] – Oh, that’s salsa. – Yeah, I know. -那是辛香番茄酱 -我知道
[00:39] My mom’s in town, 我妈来了
[00:39] so I was hoping you’d come and get a drink with us. 我希望你能过来陪我们喝一杯
[00:42] Me, really? I mean, yeah. I’d love that. 我 真的吗 好啊 我很乐意
[00:45] Okay, great. 太好了
[00:46] And she can get a little wild, 她有时会很狂热
[00:47] so it totally helps balance the energy 所以为了平衡气氛
[00:49] if I bring someone more like… 我最好带上一个…
[00:51] you know, regular. 你懂的 普通的人
[00:52] – And by regular you mean, like… – Like… boring. -普通 你是指 -就是无聊
[00:55] You think I’m boring? 你觉得我无聊
[00:57] Yes, Jules, but as a compliment. 是的 茱尔斯 不过我是在赞美你
[01:00] I don’t really think you can say a negative word, 你不能说一个负面的词
[01:02] and then call it a compliment. 然后称之为赞美吧
[01:03] You have no idea. 你根本想象不到
[01:05] The last time my mom was in town, we got matching tattoos. 我妈上次来的时候 我们去文了相配的文身
[01:08] What’d you do last time your parents were here? 你父母上次来你们干了什么
[01:10] It was basically like that. I mean, uh, 就那样 我是说
[01:12] we went to Home Depot, 我们去了家得宝
[01:13] but then they didn’t have the kind of wall anchors I needed, 但他们没有我需要的那种墙锚
[01:15] so we went to a different Home Depot, 所以我们去了另外一家家得宝
[01:17] and then, uh, oh, we got pancakes. That’s exciting. 然后 我们买了松饼 很令人激动
[01:20] Mm. With, like, chocolate chips? 加了巧克力片吗
[01:22] Nah, I just really just like mine plain. 没 我就喜欢吃素松饼
[01:24] Oh, my God. I am boring. 天 我好无聊
[01:25] Jules, don’t spiral. 茱尔斯 别往坏处想
[01:26] Tomorrow night, you’re hanging out with my mom. 明晚 你要来陪我妈
[01:28] And right now, I’m hanging out with your cat. 现在 我要陪你的猫
[01:30] Okay. 好的
[01:32] You get some rest. 你休息吧
[01:34] I’m just gonna… 我就…
[01:35] take care of a bunch of boring stuff in the living room 去客厅处理一些
[01:38] that I have to deal with. 我得处理的事
[01:49] Remember, if anyone asks, 记住 要是有人问起
[01:52] I’m sick. 就说我生病了
[01:56] Tell Paris I killed the story… 跟巴黎说我把那新闻压下去了
[01:57] and tell Milan we’ll see the proofs by Tuesday. 跟米兰说周二前我们要看到证据
[02:00] No, those aren’t cities. 不 那些不是城市
[02:02] Those are Instagram models. 是Instagram模特
[02:04] Jules, I’m not letting you miss girls’ night out. 茱尔斯 我不允许你错过女生之夜
[02:06] Take this. It’ll make you feel better. 喝了这个 会让你好受点
[02:10] Oh, my God. What was that? 我的天 那是什么
[02:12] Wheat grass. Now take this. 小麦草 现在把这个喝了
[02:16] That was wheat grass? 刚才的是小麦草
[02:17] Nope. That was tequila. 不是 那是龙舌兰
[02:23] I promise I’m sick, Madison. Feel my forehead. 我真的病了 麦迪逊 摸摸我额头
[02:25] Oh, man. You’re burning up. 天 好烫
[02:28] And greasy. 而且好多油
[02:30] Did someone say, “Burning Man”? 有人说”火人节”吗
[02:33] – We can’t go. Jules is sick. – What? -我们不能去 茱尔斯病了 -什么
[02:36] But I brought my best friend “Molly.” 但我带来了我最好的朋友”莫莉”[迷幻药]
[02:38] She’s a real “Pill,” If you know what I mean. 它效果很强 如果你懂我意思的话
[02:43] Hey, girl, hey. I let myself in. 好啊 我自己进来的
[02:46] Izzy, did you climb through my hedges again? 伊兹 你又爬上了我的树篱吗
[02:49] A lady never tells. 淑女从不透露
[02:52] Jules, stop changing the subject. 茱尔斯 别转移话题
[02:54] We’re talking about you bailing. 我们在说你放鸽子
[02:55] You look totally fine on Izzy’s Insta-stories today at work. 你在伊兹今天的Insta故事里看上去完全没事
[02:59] Izzy, did you post a photo of me without my permission again? 伊兹 你又未经允许发了我的照片吗
[03:02] A lady never tells. 淑女从不透露
[03:05] I really am sick. 我真的病了
[03:07] Jules, you’re coming. Now de-Snuggie. 茱尔斯 你必须来 把衣服脱了
[03:15] How many of those do you have on? 你穿了多少件
[03:18] A lady never– 淑女从不
[03:25] Oh, God, I love this show. 天 我好爱这剧
[03:28] Come on, I’m not actually the boring one in real life. 拜托 在现实生活里我不是无聊的那个
[03:32] Right? 对吗
[03:42] So you’re saying the promo is not ready. 你是说广告片还没弄好吗
[03:43] It’s not that it’s not ready. There are just a few concerns. 不是没弄好 只是有几个忧虑
[03:46] Challenges. Challenges open the soul. 挑战 挑战能打开灵魂
[03:48] – Concerns cause wrinkles. – Right. -忧虑会产生皱纹 -对
[03:50] Well, there are just a few challenges that I’m concerned about. 有几个挑战我比较忧心
[03:53] Chall-Challenged about? Challenged by. 担尤 担忧
[03:57] Good morning. I see all of you, 早上好 我看到你们了
[04:00] and you all feel seen. 你们也都感觉被看到了
[04:02] Woman with the new bangs, 剪了新刘海的女子
[04:03] let’s screen the promo. 播放广告片
[04:06] Woom is introducing an exciting new product 乌姆将带来一个令人激动的全新产品
[04:09] to transform your health. 改变你的健康
[04:11] This collagen supplement contains only the purest ingredients 这个胶原蛋白补充只含有最纯的原料
[04:16] to give you the most beautiful, glowing skin. 让你拥有最美 最光亮的皮肤
[04:19] It’s the most superior product on the market. 这是市场上最高级的产品
[04:23] So, raise your hands 举起你的双手
[04:25] if you’re ready to feel like the best in the world. 如果你准备好走上巅峰
[04:29] White Powder. 白色粉末
[04:40] First of all, it looks very fresh, and fun. But… 首先 看上去很新鲜 有趣 但是
[04:43] and granted, I’m a little more sensitive 的确 我对这类事情
[04:45] and in tune with these things, 更敏感 理解更深
[04:47] I did catch a slight obstacle with the logo. 我觉得商标有点小问题
[04:50] I would say I was also cognizant of the obstacle. 我想说我也注意到了那问题
[04:54] – I would like to echo that sentiment. – Me, too. -我也有这种感觉 -我也是
[04:57] Not, like hashtag me too, just, like, also me. 不是”我也是”的话题 就是我同意的意思
[05:01] Ladies, what a rad opportunity. 女士们 多么酷的机会
[05:04] These are the kinds of discussions 这类讨论
[05:06] that Woom was built to incubate. 正是乌姆想要培养的
[05:08] Let’s open a dialogue. Alison. 我们开始对话吧 艾莉森
[05:10] We could take this to a focus group and get some feedback. 我们可以把这个拿给一个焦点小组看 听听反馈
[05:14] This is why I love bad ideas. 所以我才喜欢馊主意
[05:16] They really keep the conversation moving. 它们能让对话继续下去
[05:18] We could form an internal task force to look for answers. 我们可以组建一个内部特别小组去寻找答案
[05:22] No. 不
[05:23] You’ll form an internal task force to look for questions. 你要组建内部特别小组去寻找问题
[05:27] – Why would we– – Question everything. -为什么我们要 -质疑一切
[05:29] Who are we as women? Who are we as humans? 我们作为女性是什么 我们作为人类是什么
[05:32] What are we trying to say? What are we trying to sell? 我们想表达什么 我们想卖什么
[05:35] Will this product revolutionize wellness? 这个产品会彻底改变健康吗
[05:37] Will Celeste be upset if the product launch is delayed? 要是产品发布推迟西莱丝特会生气吗
[05:40] Will someone get fired because of this? 有人会因此被开除吗
[05:42] Will someone get fired because of this? 有人会因此被开除吗
[05:45] Exactly. Very cool conversation. 没错 很酷的对话
[05:48] It felt massively organic. 感觉非常有机
[05:51] Other Alison B., I’ll let you take the lead on this. 另一个艾莉森B 你来领导这个小组
[05:54] Me? 我
[05:55] I mean, don’t you think Alison S. Would be better for this one? 你不觉得艾莉森S更合适吗
[05:59] Why? 为什么
[06:01] No reason. 没有理由
[06:03] I am actually the perfect person to handle this. 我是处理这事的完美人选
[06:06] I’ll get right on it. 我这就去着手准备
[06:07] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[06:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:10] You’re welcome. 不客气
[06:12] Namaste. 向你致敬
[06:15] Tips up, bitches. 干杯 婊子们
[06:21] I love drinking! 我爱喝酒
[06:22] And I love winter sports. 我爱冬季运动
[06:24] I love everything that’s happening to me right now. 我爱现在我身上发生的一切
[06:27] You were not lying. Your mom is wild and fun. 你没骗人 你妈妈确实狂热 有趣
[06:30] But it’s so great, because I am also wild and fun, 但是很棒 因为我也很狂热 有趣
[06:33] and we have that in common. 这是我们的共同点
[06:36] What did I tell you girls? No “M” Word tonight. 我怎么跟你们说的 今晚别提”妈”字
[06:39] – Call me Teri. – Round three, on the ski. -叫我泰瑞 -第三轮 免费
[06:42] Whoo, you know it, snow pants. 你最懂了 雪地裤
[06:45] Oh, okay. You know what, Teri? 好吧 泰瑞
[06:47] Uh, I don’t think Jules wants another shot. 茱尔斯不想再喝了
[06:49] – Right, Jules? – That’s right. I want another. -对吗 茱尔斯 -没错 我还想喝
[06:53] Tips up, bitches! 干杯 婊子们
[06:55] Oh, boy. 天啊
[06:59] Oh, hell, yeah. You’re my bitch! 爽 你是我的婊子
[07:01] Oh, God. Oh, God. I just called your mom a bitch. 天啊 天 我刚叫你妈婊子
[07:04] Oh, God, I just called your Teri a mom. 天 我把你的泰瑞叫成妈妈
[07:06] Be right back. 马上回来
[07:06] I need to rearrange my sticky boobs before the next round. 我要在下一轮之前重新调整下我闷热的奶子
[07:09] Uh, there’s gonna be a next round. Yay! 还有下一轮 耶
[07:11] Jules. Jules. 茱尔斯 茱尔斯
[07:12] I brought you here to slow the pace of the night down, okay? 我带你来是让你舒缓节奏的 好吗
[07:15] Think more bunny hill, less black diamond. 多想想兔子山[初学者滑雪道] 别想黑钻[高阶者滑雪道]
[07:17] I have never been to the Olympics, Stella. 我从没参加过奥运会 史黛拉
[07:19] I have literally no idea what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[07:21] Every time Teri comes to visit me, 每次泰瑞来看我
[07:23] it-it’s like it’s my fault that she had me so young. 就感觉她年纪轻轻就生下我是我的错一样
[07:25] So now I have to be the one 所以我现在
[07:27] to help her relive her wild youth that she never had. 得帮她重新体验她从没有过的狂野青春
[07:29] Yeah, that’s great. My little half-brothers get a real mom, 好极了 我的同母异父弟弟得到真的妈妈
[07:32] and I get a drinking buddy. 而我得到的是酒友
[07:33] Ooh, I get a very weird rash 外面天气热的时候
[07:35] on my upper back when it’s hot outside. 我的上背部会起奇怪的疹子
[07:37] So, Julesy, spill the tea. 小茱 讲讲八卦吧
[07:41] Who are you dating? Ooh, sorry. 你在跟谁交往 抱歉
[07:44] – Who are you hooking up with? – Okay. -你在跟谁约炮 -够了
[07:46] Jules doesn’t wanna tell you about her love life, Mom. 茱尔斯不想跟你说她的感情生活 妈
[07:48] Come on, I need to live vicariously through you girls. 拜托 我想从你们身上体验生活
[07:50] I need to know every detail of your life. 我要知道你生活的全部细节
[07:53] Okay. Well, I have something kind of big going on. 好吧 我算是在忙一个重要的事
[07:58] I applied to business school. 我申请了工商学院
[07:59] Ah, school! 学校
[08:01] Ah, that’s great, baby. 真好 宝贝
[08:03] But don’t you know that all I ever think about is school? 可你不知道我一天到晚脑子里想的都是学校吗
[08:07] School lunches and school plays, and– 学校午餐 学校戏剧
[08:10] What the hell are a bunch of 9-year-olds 一群9岁小孩
[08:11] – doing Kinky Boots for, anyway? – Wait. -演什么《长靴妖姬》啊 -等等
[08:14] Did you just say you applied for business school? 你刚是说你申请了工商学院吗
[08:16] Yeah. I took the GRE a few months ago, 是的 我几个月前考了研究生入学考试
[08:20] and actually did well. 考得不错
[08:21] Do you know what they say to you at Payless 你知道在Payless[鞋履连锁]
[08:23] when you ask them for thigh-high 当你给一个四年级学生买长筒漆皮靴的时候
[08:25] patent leather boots for a fourth-grader? 他们会对你说什么吗
[08:26] – Stella! I am so proud of you. – Thanks. -史黛拉 我真为你骄傲 -谢谢
[08:30] I should do something for you. 我该为你做点什么
[08:32] We should do another shot for you. 我们该为你再喝一杯
[08:35] Now that’s the kind of talk I like. 这才像样嘛
[08:37] Well, what can I say, Teri? We are cut from the same cloth. 我能说什么 泰瑞
[08:40] Fetch me goggle boy! 护目镜男上酒
[08:42] Okay. Yes. 好 棒
[08:46] All right. 来吧
[08:54] Thank you so much for coming. 谢谢你过来
[08:56] We’d say our problem is at threat level orange, 我们本想说我们的问题是威胁等级橙色
[08:58] but orange clashes with the blush tones in the office, 但是橙色和办公室里的玫瑰红会产生碰撞
[09:00] so we’ve agreed to just say it’s very bad. 所以我们一致同意就单纯形容为糟糕
[09:02] You were right to call me, Izzy. 你来找我是对的 伊兹
[09:04] Quick but vital reminder to call me Alison here. 简单提醒你下 你在这务必叫我艾莉森
[09:06] Oh. Okay. Alison, as in, “Alison’s emotionally unstable”? 好的 “艾莉森情绪不稳定”的艾莉森吗
[09:10] That’s perfect. Yes. 完美 是的
[09:12] First, let’s address the name. 首先 我们来说说名字
[09:14] Having the right name is important to any successful brand. 选择正确的名字对任何成功品牌都很重要
[09:18] Yes. 是的
[09:20] Yes, That’s important and good for all of us to hear. 是的 我们都有必要明白这点
[09:23] Everyone, not just me. 对所有人都是 不只是我
[09:25] The logo’s gonna create what we call a “Barrier to purchase.” 商标会制造出我们所说的”购买屏障”
[09:28] Mainly because it’s incredibly racist. 主要因为它相当种族歧视
[09:31] So, how do we turn that into a sellable? 所以我们要如何把这转为适于销售的呢
[09:34] We keep the white powder, and add other, colorful nutrients. 我们保留白色粉末 加上其他多姿多彩的营养物
[09:37] Green chlorophyll, orange turmeric, yellow bee pollen. 绿色叶绿素 橙色姜黄根粉 黄色蜂花粉
[09:40] Redo the packaging, and there it is. 重新做包装 然后大功告成
[09:44] “Powder Dynamicz.” “活力粉”
[09:50] Thank you. 谢谢你
[09:51] For bringing your dope goddess energy into this space. 把你的酷炫女神能量带到这个地方
[09:56] It is such a pleasure meeting you. 很荣幸认识你
[09:58] I have listened to your TED talk 我听了你关于职业口头禅的
[09:59] on career mantras at least 10 times. TED演讲不下十遍
[10:01] I love that I inspired you. 真开心我激励了你
[10:03] You inspired me. 你激励了我
[10:05] So, in a way, you can say I inspired myself. 所以从某种程度上来说 我激励了我自己
[10:07] Thank you for reminding me to be mindful of that. 谢谢你提醒我要谨记这一点
[10:15] Madison, that was brilliant. 麦迪逊 你讲得太好了
[10:17] You have to let us buy you a drink tomorrow night 明晚让我们请你喝酒
[10:18] to say thank you. 以示感谢
[10:20] Sure. Sounds fun. 好啊 听上去很有意思
[10:21] Oh, thank God. PR nightmare averted. 谢天谢地 避免了公关噩梦
[10:23] PR nightmare not averted. 公关噩梦没有避免
[10:25] PR nightmare standing in front of me. 公关噩梦就站在我面前
[10:27] Look, I want to say this in the nicest way possible, 我想用最友善的方式说出来
[10:29] but I think your personal brand is a disaster. 但我觉得你的个人品牌简直是灾难
[10:31] What? Wh-What’s my personal brand? 什么 我的个人品牌是什么
[10:34] Sort of like desperation meets aspiring camp counselor meets 就像绝望遇上抱负营地辅导员遇上
[10:38] you’re using a fake name at work. 你在公司里用假名
[10:40] – Yeah. – Look, you’re Jules’ friend, -嗯 -听着 你是茱尔斯的朋友
[10:42] which means you’re gonna be around now. 也就是说以后你也会出现在我的生活中
[10:44] If that’s the case, 这样的话
[10:44] I feel like it’s my professional responsibility 我感觉我有职业义务
[10:46] to help you figure out… 帮助你搞清
[10:48] all of this. Like, tomorrow. I’ll text you. 这一切 明天 我发你短信
[10:51] Okay. Cool. Sounds good. I’ll see you then. 好的 酷 很好 到时见
[10:57] I’m okay. 我没事
[11:01] I feel like my spirit is trapped inside by own dead body 我感觉我的灵被困在了自己的尸体里
[11:04] and some unfinished business is keeping me from crossing over. 某件未完成的事阻止我跨过鬼门关
[11:07] Okay, Jules, it’s 2019. 茱尔斯 已经2019年了
[11:09] We’re not supposed to make Ghost jokes anymore. 不能再讲鬼魂笑话了
[11:11] Last night was a total and complete failure. 昨晚是一次彻头彻尾的失败
[11:14] Are you kidding? 你开玩笑吗
[11:16] Last night, you passed out 25 minutes into it. 昨晚 你昏过去了25分钟
[11:18] I got take you home, 我得送你回家
[11:19] instead of escorting Teri to that bar with the mechanical horse. 而不用陪泰瑞去那个有机械马的酒吧
[11:22] It was perfect. 简直完美
[11:23] I guess I just don’t see what’s perfect about me 我是看不出我有什么完美的地方
[11:26] not being able to keep up with someone who drives a minivan. 连一个开小型货车的人都比不上
[11:29] And since when are you excited to end a night early, anyway? 话说 你什么时候开始巴不得提前结束夜间活动了
[11:31] I don’t know. I mean, I get that everyone expects me to be 不知道 我知道大家都指望我
[11:33] the fun friend all the time. But, you know, 永远做那个有趣的朋友 可是
[11:36] sometimes I could use a night off. Is that so much to ask? 有时我也需要放松一晚上 这要求过分吗
[11:38] No. It’s not. 不 不过分
[11:40] And you deserve a friend who can give you that 你值得一个能在不失去意识的情况下
[11:42] without rendering herself unconscious. 满足你这要求的朋友
[11:44] My boring-ness is driving people away. 我的无聊把周围的人都吓走了
[11:46] It’s probably why I got dumped, 这多半也是我被甩的原因
[11:48] and now it’s stopping me from being a good friend. 现在还阻止我做一个合格的朋友
[11:49] Okay, just ’cause you are boring doesn’t make you a bad friend. 打住 就因为你无聊不代表你是差劲的朋友
[11:53] I mean, without you, I’d have no one to recommend a podiatrist. 没有你 就没人给我推荐足疗师了
[11:55] – Dr. Nuzzbaum’s the best, isn’t he? – Oh, my gosh. -纳兹堡医生最棒了 -我的天
[11:57] These insoles changed my whole posture. 这些鞋垫改变了我整个姿态
[11:59] I knew they would. 我就知道可以的
[12:01] – Hey. – Hey, guys. -嘿 -你们好啊
[12:02] Madison invited me to come. 麦迪逊叫我来的
[12:04] She said we’re gonna fix all the things that are wrong with me, 她说我们要解决我所有的问题
[12:06] and I’m told it’s a very long list. 据说问题有点多
[12:09] I think Stella’s tired of always having to be the party, 史黛拉好像厌倦了总是去派对
[12:12] and I want to help. 我想帮忙
[12:13] I want to do something for her. 我想为她做点什么
[12:14] She said she needed new headphones. 她说她需要新耳机
[12:16] No, I mean, like, actually do something. 不 我是说真的做点什么
[12:18] You guys have been so there for me during my breakup, 我分手期间你们那么支持我
[12:20] and I just want to do the same. 我也想做同样的事
[12:22] I want to plan a really fun night out for Stella. 我想为史黛拉筹划一个很有意思的晚上
[12:25] The kind of night that’ll make her go, 能让她发出感叹
[12:27] “Whoa. That was a really fun night.” “今晚真是有意思”
[12:29] That’s really sweet, Jules. But you can’t “Out-Stella” Stella. 你真好 茱尔斯 但你没法用史黛拉的方式帮到史黛拉
[12:32] It’s not your brand. 这不是你的品牌
[12:33] I mean, your brand is recommending a good podiatrist. 你的品牌是推荐好的足疗师
[12:35] Nuzzbaum does good work. 纳兹堡水平很不错
[12:37] Should I be withholding that information from the world? 我该向全世界隐瞒这消息吗
[12:39] This is exactly what I’m trying to teach Izzy. 这正是我想教会伊兹的
[12:41] She’s all over the place, pretending to be someone she’s not. 她很困惑 假装成别人
[12:44] Oh, so you’re trying to “Madison” Izzy? 所以你是想用麦迪逊的方式帮伊兹吗
[12:46] Oh, excuse me? 你说什么
[12:47] You said I’m trying to “Stella” Stella, 你说我想用史黛拉的方式帮史黛拉
[12:49] but you’re trying to “Madison” Izzy. 但你试图用麦迪逊的方式帮伊兹
[12:51] Identifying her flaws, 识别她的缺点
[12:53] putting your spin on it, 扭曲真相
[12:54] managing her image. You’re giving her the full Madison. 管理她的形象 你是给她用上了全套麦迪逊手段
[12:57] Okay, fine. I am. But between that, 好吧 没错 我忙完这事
[12:59] and kicking your ass on this hike, 以及跟你徒步之后
[13:01] – I’m gonna need to “Jules” Myself later. – What is that? -我晚点需要给自己来点”茱尔斯” -那是什么
[13:04] When you change out of one set of pajamas, 你换完一套睡衣后
[13:05] directly into another set of pajamas. 直接又穿上另一套睡衣
[13:08] Not funny! 不好笑
[13:11] Hey, don’t die before you get up here. 不要在你上来前就死掉
[13:13] I want us to all take a picture. 我想要我们所有人一起合影
[13:14] We’re in a fight. All of us. I’m mad at all of you. 我们在吵架 我在生你们所有人的气
[13:18] Plan a fun night out for the most fun girl on the planet. 为地球上最有趣的女生筹备一个有趣之夜
[13:21] How hard could that be? 这能有多难
[13:23] I can do this. I’m fun. 我可以做到 我很有趣
[13:25] I’m so fun I’m gonna Google “Fun.” 我特别有趣 我要搜索”有趣”
[13:28] Find out where it happens. 找到有趣的地方
[13:29] “Best places to have fun.” “玩乐的最佳地点”
[13:33] “Best places to have funerals.” “举行葬礼的最佳地点”
[13:34] It’s never too late to plan for life’s longest nap. 为生命里最长的睡眠做准备永远不晚
[13:36] You don’t know me, Internet. 你不了解我 网络
[13:38] “Things to do for fun.” “有趣的事情”
[13:41] Fungus? 真菌
[13:42] Dr. Nuzzbaum. 纳兹堡医生
[13:43] Most highly rated podiatrist in greater Los Angeles 大洛杉矶地区评价最高的足疗师
[13:46] Goddamn it, Nuzzbaum. 该死 纳兹堡
[13:47] “Popular nightclubs.” “热门夜店”
[13:51] So the club is pretty simple, 俱乐部很简单
[13:53] if you’ve got a webcam and you’ve got needles. 如果你有网络摄像头和蜡烛的话
[13:55] Come on! “Underground parties.” 拜托 “地下派对”
[13:56] “Under eye circles”? Rude. “眼圈之下” 粗俗
[13:59] Are you still watching The Great British Bake Off? 你还在看《英国家庭烘焙大赛》吗
[14:02] Press play to continue. 点击播放继续观看
[14:05] Fine. But just the rest of this episode, then I keep searching. 好吧 不过就把这集剩下的看完 然后继续搜索
[14:12] First things first. 首要事情
[14:13] We can’t build a brand off a fake identity. 我们不能给一个假身份打造品牌
[14:15] You pretended to be Alison at work, 你在公司里假装是艾莉森
[14:16] because you’re not confident in who you really are. 因为你对真实的自己不够自信
[14:18] Izzy. Yes, that’s correct. 伊兹 没错
[14:20] Okay. Well, I’m sure “Izzy” Has selling points. 好 我相信”伊兹”肯定也有卖点
[14:23] We just have to clarify them. 我们只需要将其阐明
[14:25] How would you sell yourself to me? 你会怎么把自己卖给我
[14:26] For free. You can totally have me. 免费 你可以拥有我
[14:29] I’ll pay you to take me. 我会给你钱让你带走我
[14:31] – Wrong. – On Etsy? -错 -在Etsy[手工艺品网站]上卖
[14:33] – Wrong. – EBay. -错 -易趣网
[14:34] – Wrong. – It’s Etsy, isn’t it? -错 -是Etsy 对吗
[14:35] I, I meant, 我是说
[14:36] how would you sell yourself as a person? Like, marketing. 你要怎么推销你的为人 比如市场营销
[14:40] Well, for marketing at Woom, 在乌姆做市场营销
[14:41] I usually make a pitch presentation. 我一般都会做一个推销演示
[14:49] So, what do you think? 你觉得如何
[14:50] When you said you wanted to surprise me with plans tonight, 你说你今晚给我准备了惊喜的时候
[14:52] I kind of assumed, like, a chill night in, 我以为会是在家里放松
[14:55] where we play non-strip Uno or something. 玩不脱衣的UNO牌游戏什么的
[14:57] They just call that “Uno.” 他们就称之为UNO牌
[14:59] I mean, I even wore my comfy clothes. 我甚至穿了我的舒适衣服
[15:01] This is how you dress when you’re not trying? 你没有努力打扮的时候就穿成这样
[15:03] – Yeah. – Okay. Nope. -是的 -好吧 不
[15:06] Follow me. 跟我来
[15:09] Hi. Wiley. Party of two. 你好 怀莉 两位
[15:11] Um, online you only had a 4:30 p. M. Reservation, 网上显示只有4:30有预约
[15:14] but I called and you said you might be able to accommodate me. 但我打电话 你说或许可以给我安排位置
[15:17] We’re fully committed. 我们满客了
[15:18] Hey. It’s, uh, Stella. Fabian’s friend. 我是史黛拉 费比安的朋友
[15:21] Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. Right this way. 天 抱歉 这边请
[15:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:29] I can’t believe you know someone here. 你竟然认识这里的人
[15:30] This place has been open for four days. 这里才开业四天
[15:32] I went to the soft opening. But I didn’t see it from out here. 我参加了试营业 不过我没看到这外面
[15:35] We were in the back, in some small private kitchen 我们当时在后面的私人厨房里
[15:38] doing this dumb, curated tasting menu thing 跟着一个世界闻名的主厨
[15:40] with this stupid, world-renowned head chef. 品尝精选菜肴
[15:43] Oh, hi. Um, could you tell us the specials? 你好 能跟我们说说特色菜吗
[15:46] No. 不
[15:58] Desalinated snake venom. 脱盐蛇毒
[16:01] If this isn’t your vibe, we can totally do couch, takeout, 如果你不喜欢这个 我们可以在沙发上点外卖
[16:05] Nutella from the jar. Seriously. 吃巧克力酱 真的
[16:06] No. We’re not doing that. 不 别想了
[16:08] – We’re being fun. – Okay. -我们要玩乐 -好吧
[16:09] Now. Ahem. I feel a little weird about having these, but… 现在 我感觉有点怪 要吃这个 不过
[16:14] Here. 给
[16:17] Sour Patch Kids? 小人形酸味软糖
[16:18] What? No. These are… 什么 不 这些是
[16:20] weed gummies. 大麻软糖
[16:21] – Honey, these are Sour Patch Kids. – That’s impossible. -亲爱的 这是小人形酸味软糖 -不可能
[16:24] Jeremy’s cousin left them at our place 杰瑞米表弟去年来看大学的时候
[16:25] when he was here visiting colleges last year. 留在我们家的
[16:27] I found them in a sketchy plastic baggie with a note that said, 我在一个可疑的塑料袋里发现的 上面还有张纸条写着
[16:30] “Enjoy your trip.” “享受你的旅程[迷幻之旅]”
[16:33] I’m guessing because his mom packed him snacks for his trip. 我猜那是他妈给他旅途准备的零食
[16:37] Because she’s a mom, and not a drug dealer. 因为她是母亲 不是贩毒的
[16:49] Taste like a Sour Patch Kid? 味道像小人形酸味软糖吗
[16:51] That doesn’t prove anything. 这证明不了什么
[16:58] Husband goals. 理想老公
[17:01] Ryan Gosling. 瑞恩·高斯林
[17:02] Overdone. 过了
[17:04] Style icon. 时尚偶像
[17:06] – Kendall Jenner. – Cliche. -肯达尔·詹娜 -俗套
[17:08] – Favorite season. – Do not say fall. -最爱的季节 -别说秋季
[17:13] Don’t take this the wrong way, 别理解错
[17:14] but you are the most basic bitch I’ve ever seen, 但你是我见过的最烂俗的婊子
[17:16] and I’ve been to the Museum of Ice Cream. 我可是去过冰淇淋博物馆的
[17:18] But this is all so generic. Is this stuff really even you? 但这都太普通了 这真的是你吗
[17:21] I don’t know anymore, 我也不知道了
[17:23] okay? 好吗
[17:25] Oh, God. 天啊
[17:26] My entire life, I’ve just wanted to be someone people liked, 我这辈子 我就想做一个受人喜欢的人
[17:29] but I don’t think that’s possible for me. 但我想这是不可能完成任务
[17:32] Look, I don’t think you’re basic. 听着 我不觉得你烂俗
[17:35] You are fully bananas, but you are not basic. 你很疯狂 但你不烂俗
[17:38] And even though the amount you try 尽管大多数时候
[17:39] is seriously problematic most of the time, 你尝试的次数很有问题
[17:41] it at least shows that you care. 但这至少显示你在意
[17:43] You care about Jules, you care about having girlfriends. 你在乎茱尔斯 你在乎拥有闺蜜
[17:47] And that is definitely not basic. 这绝不是烂俗
[17:50] Favorite moment? 最爱的时刻
[17:52] This. 这一刻
[17:53] Great. You can start being Izzy again. 很好 你可以重新做回伊兹了
[17:54] What do I tell everyone at work? 我要怎么跟同事讲
[17:56] I can’t just reintroduce myself. They’ll have me committed. 我不能重新介绍自己吧 他们会把我送去精神病院
[17:59] Or they’ll un-follow me. 或者会取关我
[18:01] You mean a relaunch. 你是说重新上市
[18:03] This I can do. Come on. 这个我会 来吧
[18:07] Okay. I realize the night’s been off to a rough start, 好吧 我意识到今晚开局不利
[18:10] but I just read about this brand-new nautical-themed bar 但我刚看到新闻说开了一家新的航海主题酒吧
[18:12] that’s literally on this docked boat, 就在这艘停靠在码头的船上
[18:14] and it’s supposed to be really cool. 应该会很酷
[18:15] Please tell me you haven’t already been. 请告诉我你还没去过
[18:17] No. And actually this seems really dope. 没有 感觉挺酷的
[18:19] Great. First round’s on me. 好极了 第一轮我请客
[18:24] Oh. Seems pretty cool. 真的挺酷的
[18:27] Good vibes. 气氛不错
[18:28] And the guy-to-lady ratio is favorable. 男女比例也很好
[18:34] Ahoy, there, sirs. 先生们
[18:36] Could you point us in the direction of the bar? 能给我们指下酒吧在哪吗
[18:41] All right. Let’s get that guy to buy us a drink. 好了 我们让那人请我们喝酒
[19:05] So, I think that Sour Patch Kid is starting to hit me. 小人形酸味软糖好像起效了
[19:08] It feels like the bar is moving. 感觉酒吧在动
[19:10] That’s because the bar is moving. 那是因为它真的在动
[19:19] Okay. We’re here. 好 我们在这儿
[19:22] Where are we going? 我们要去哪
[19:35] Alaska? 阿拉斯加
[19:36] Like, Alaska, Alaska? 那个阿拉斯加吗
[19:39] I wonder how you say “Alaska” In Finnish? 芬兰语怎么说阿拉斯加
[19:42] Alaska. 阿拉斯加
[19:43] Okay. I’m not freaking out. I could do this. 淡定 别慌 我能做到
[19:46] I could be cool and fun and not care about anything. 我可以又酷又有趣 什么都不在乎
[19:49] You do it all the time, and everybody loves you. 你总是这样 大家都喜欢你
[19:51] Yeah, right. I’m Stella. I don’t care about anything. 是啊 我是史黛拉 我什么都不在乎
[19:54] No, that’s-Oh, I didn’t mean it like that. 不 我不是那个意思
[19:56] No, you got it absolutely right. 你说得没错
[19:58] I mean, why would I care about planning for my future 既然我已经是个有趣的派对女孩了
[20:00] or going to business school when I’m a fun, party girl? 我为什么还要在乎筹划未来或者去工商学院
[20:03] Stella, please, 史黛拉 拜托
[20:04] this is more about me than it was about you, I swear! 我是在说我不是你 我发誓
[20:09] Attention on deck! This is your captain speaking. 全体船员注意 我是船长
[20:12] And shit’s about to get weird. 场面即将失控
[20:31] Okay. You got your story down? 好了 你记下你的故事了吗
[20:33] When this kid from my high school came out of the closet, 我高中的时候 有个人出柜
[20:35] he did it in this dramatic musical number, 他表演了一出音乐剧
[20:38] and people seemed to react really well, 人们反应良好
[20:40] so maybe I should be doing this in song? 也许我该用唱歌来表达
[20:42] Okay. Let me go grab some sheet music. 好 我去拿乐谱
[20:45] – Oh, my God. Really? – I will slap you. -天呐 真的吗 -我抽死你
[20:48] Hey, ladies. I started us off with a bottle of sparkling rose. 姐妹们 我先点了一瓶桃红起泡酒
[20:54] Um, Alison? 艾莉森
[20:56] Alison, before I share another sip of fizzy pink wine with you… 艾莉森 在我和你共饮起泡酒之前
[21:02] I need to tell you guys the truth. 我得告诉你们真相
[21:05] My name isn’t Other Alison B. 我的名字不是另一个艾莉森B
[21:08] I know. It must be so hard that I am original Alison B., 我知道 我是原版艾莉森B对你来说一定很难吧
[21:12] but you should know that “Other,” It doesn’t mean less than. 但你要知道”另一个”不代表低一等
[21:15] No. My name is Isadora Grossman-Levine. 不 我叫伊莎多拉·格罗斯曼-莱文
[21:20] Izzy, for short. 简称伊兹
[21:22] Wait. You lied about your name? 等等 你在名字上说谎
[21:25] I lied… 我是为了
[21:27] for my life. 保命才说谎的
[21:29] It was the spring of my junior year, 那是大三的春天
[21:32] and I was abroad in the British Big Apple, London, 我在英国大苹果 伦敦
[21:35] when I met Damien. 我认识了戴米安
[21:37] It was a whirlwind romance, 那是段闪电恋爱
[21:39] but when the semester ended, I was ready to leave it behind. 但是当学期结束时 我本打算把一切抛诸脑后
[21:43] Damien became obsessive. 戴米安变得痴迷
[21:46] He followed me back to America 他跟我回到了美国
[21:48] and showed up at my doorstep. 出现在我家门口
[21:50] He was tortured by his love for me. 他因为对我的爱而痛苦不堪
[21:53] And we were afraid he might try to hurt us both, 我们担心他会试图伤害我们俩
[21:55] like in Romeo and Juliet. 就像罗密欧和朱丽叶那样
[21:56] But not the original. The remake with Leo in it– 但不是原版 是莱昂纳多演的那部翻拍版
[21:59] – Bring it back. – The only thing I could do was disappear. -别扯远了 -我唯一能做的就是消失
[22:02] Change my name. 改名换姓
[22:04] Damien went crazy trying to find me over the years, 戴米安这些年疯狂寻找我
[22:07] but I just got word from my lawyer. 但我刚从我律师那得到消息
[22:11] He finally did it. 他终于做到了
[22:13] – He killed himself? – No, he moved to Tampa. -自杀了吗 -不 他搬去了坦帕
[22:15] And got eaten by a giant alligator. 然后被一只大鳄鱼给吃了
[22:18] As much as I mourn for him… 虽然我为他感到悲伤
[22:22] I am finally able to tell my story. 但我终于能讲述我的故事
[22:26] And reveal who I really am. 揭露我真实的身份
[22:28] Isadora Grossman-Levine… 伊莎多拉·格罗斯曼-莱文
[22:32] the first. 第一代
[22:35] That is… 这…
[22:38] So fucking cool. 太他妈酷了
[22:40] No guy has every considered murder-suicide-ing me. 从没有男人考虑为我谋杀自杀
[22:43] I’m basically disgusting. 我那么恶心
[22:44] I’m getting another bottle. 我要再去买一瓶
[22:46] Izzy, you have to tell us more about abroad. 伊兹 你得多讲讲你在国外的事
[22:49] Okay. 好
[23:09] Ugh. Without a chaser, you can really taste the potato. 没了追饮酒 你能尝到土豆的味道
[23:14] Hey, why would I care that I end up on a random fishing boat 我为什么要在乎我上了一艘
[23:17] going thousands of miles away? 要开往数千英里之外地方的船
[23:19] Embrace the chaos. 接受混乱
[23:20] That’s all anyone ever expects of me. 这是所有人对我的期望
[23:23] You, my mom, the whole world. Why fight it? 你 我妈 全世界 何必抵抗呢
[23:25] No, no, no. I don’t think that at all. 不不 我完全不这么想
[23:27] I was just trying to show… 我只是想展示
[23:28] that I can be fun. 我也能很有趣
[23:30] Not that you can’t not be fun. 并不是你不能不有趣
[23:32] I’m too drunk to explain this correctly. 我喝高了 无法正确解释
[23:34] Yeah, we are who we are, Jules. 我们就是这样 茱尔斯
[23:36] So fuck it. 别管了
[23:37] We may as well make the most of it. 我们还不如好好享受
[23:40] Frans. 弗兰斯
[23:41] I take back what I said. 我收回我说的话
[23:42] I will marry you. 我要嫁给你
[23:50] I will not be a buzzkill, I will not be a buzzkill. 我不要做扫兴者 我不要做扫兴者
[23:52] I will not be a buzzkill. I will not be a buzzkill. 我不要做扫兴者 我不要做扫兴者
[23:55] Come with me. 跟我来
[24:04] Do you swear to tell the truth, even though you’re no fun, 你发誓会说实话吗 尽管你无趣
[24:06] have never been fun, and never will be? 从来没有趣过 以后也不会
[24:08] Jules Wiley, you are charged with murdering the buzz 茱尔斯·怀利 你被指控犯下
[24:11] in the first degree. How do you plead? 一级扫兴罪 你要怎么辩护
[24:13] I didn’t do it! I’m not a buzzkill! 我没有 我不是扫兴者
[24:16] Counsel, 律师
[24:17] control your witness. 控制你的证人
[24:20] The buzz is dead, your honor. 兴致已死 法官大人
[24:22] The only question now is… 现在唯一的问题就是
[24:24] who did it. 谁干的
[24:25] The coroner put the approximate time of death 验尸官估计大致死亡时间
[24:27] between 12:06 and 12:17 in the morning. 在凌晨12:06到12:17之间
[24:31] Ms. Wiley, can you confirm for us where you were at that time? 怀利小姐 你能告诉我们那个时间你在哪吗
[24:34] I’ve been on the boat. I’ve been drinking. I’m being fun. 我一直在船上 我在喝酒 我很有趣
[24:38] Let the record show that Ms. Wiley 让记录展示怀利小姐
[24:41] has been holding the same full beer 手里拿着同一瓶啤酒
[24:45] for the better part of an hour. 将近一个小时
[24:46] – Objection! – Overruled. -反对 -反对无效
[24:48] Judge, I’d like to enter into the record 法官 我想引入记录
[24:52] exhibit 2A. 2A号证据
[25:01] June 22, 2019. 2019年6月22日
[25:04] Ms. Wiley turned the lights on 怀利小姐在一个家庭派对上
[25:07] in the middle of a house party. 把灯打开
[25:09] That was an accident. I was just trying to find my keys. 那是意外 我是想找我的钥匙
[25:11] So you could leave the party early, Ms. Wiley? 所以你好提前离开派对吗 怀利小姐
[25:14] What we have here, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, 我们所看到的 陪审团的女士们先生们
[25:17] is a pattern of behavior. 是一个行为模式
[25:20] Vibes ruined, blankets wetted. 气氛被破坏 毛毯被打湿
[25:22] This woman has, over the years, 这个女人 多年来
[25:24] harshed several mellows. 经常大煞风景
[25:26] And I don’t think the people can rest until justice is served. 我认为在正义得到伸张前人们无法获得安宁
[25:31] You don’t understand! I didn’t want to kill the buzz. 你不明白 我不想扫兴的
[25:34] I was trying not to! 我当时是在尽力不扫兴
[25:36] Things were just getting out of control. 只是事情失控
[25:38] They had to be stopped. They had to be stopped. 我必须阻止他们 我必须阻止他们
[25:40] They had to be… stop! 我必须阻止… 停下
[25:43] I’m the lame one. I’m boring. I’m a buzzkill. 我差劲 我无聊 我是扫兴者
[25:45] And I am getting us out of here. 我要带我们离开这里
[25:47] Siri Hey, Siri?
[25:48] What’s Finnish for “Turn the fuck around”? 芬兰语怎么说”他妈的给我掉头”
[25:54] I am starving. 我饿死了
[25:57] Me, too. 我也是
[25:58] All I’ve eaten today is 我今天就吃了
[25:59] half a glow stick and that Sour Patch Kid. 半根发光棒和那个小人形酸味软糖
[26:02] Oh, you know what sounds really good right now? 你知道现在适合吃什么吗
[26:05] – Pancakes. – Oh, God! -松饼 -天呐
[26:23] These are good plain. 这个素松饼挺好吃的
[26:26] I tried to be as fun as you for one night. 就这么一个晚上 我想变得和你一样有趣
[26:28] And I almost got us shipped off to Alaska. 我就差点让我们坐船到阿拉斯加
[26:30] Who says Alaska’s not fun? 谁说阿拉斯加无趣了
[26:32] I think the two of us 我觉得我们俩
[26:33] could have started something really beautiful there. 可以在那边展开美好新生活
[26:34] Don’t you mean the three of us? 你是说我们仨吧
[26:36] Oh, yeah. You, me, and Frans. 对 你 我还有弗兰斯
[26:37] But don’t sell yourself short. Gideon was totally into you. 不过别妄自菲薄 基迪恩喜欢你
[26:42] I just wanted to come through for you. 我只是想帮你
[26:44] You did. 你帮到了
[26:45] Something like this was actually exactly what I wanted. 这正是我想要的
[26:48] Something like pancakes? 松饼吗
[26:49] Mm, something regular. And by regular, 普通的东西 我说的普通
[26:52] I don’t mean boring. I mean real. 我不是指无聊 而是真实
[26:55] Well, these jackets for real smell like tuna. 这外套真的有金枪鱼的味道
[26:58] Are you kidding? I’m gonna wear this thing all the time. 你开玩笑吗 我要一直穿下去
[27:01] I mean, you and Madison have your Aruba T-shirts. 你和麦迪逊有阿鲁巴T恤
[27:03] Now you and I have something. 现在我们之间也有了特别衣服了
[27:06] So, business school? 工商学院
[27:08] Yeah. I don’t know, I mean, 我也不知道
[27:10] I think there’s a version of settled-down me 我觉得我想见见
[27:11] I’m interested in meeting. 安定下来的我
[27:13] Like maybe one day I might want to run a nonprofit. 也许有一天我会想要成立一个非盈利组织
[27:16] You know you even have to go to school 你知道你甚至得去上学
[27:17] to not make companies money? 才能不赚公司的钱吗
[27:21] – It’s very backward. – Yeah. -很落后 -嗯
[27:22] Where have you been? I was freaking out. 你们去哪了 我吓死了
[27:25] I texted both of you last night and neither of you responded, 我昨晚给你们都发了短信 结果没人回
[27:27] so I’ve been tracking your location, 我一直在追踪你们的位置
[27:28] and you’ve been in the middle of the fucking ocean 过去六小时 你们俩
[27:30] for the last six hours! 一直在海上
[27:31] Yeah, it was an eventful evening. 嗯 不平凡的一晚
[27:32] Us, too. My fake stalker boyfriend died. 我们也是 我的假跟踪狂男友死了
[27:35] Yeah. We can call her Izzy now. 对 我们现在可以叫她伊兹了
[27:37] I know he never existed, 我知道他从来没存在过
[27:39] but, like, I just can’t believe he’s gone. 但我不敢相信他就这么没了
[27:44] Oh, God, what is that smell? 天 什么味道
[27:45] – I think my jacket. – Oh, God! -我觉得是我的外套 -天
[27:47] – Do you guys want– – It’s us. -你们想… -是我们
[27:49] Oh, God! 天
[27:50] – Yeah. – Oh, God. I need some coffee. -嗯 -天 我要喝咖啡
娃娃脸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 娃娃脸(Dollface)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 娃娃脸(Dollface)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

娃娃脸(Dollface)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme