时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | – Cheers. – Cheers, you guys. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[00:33] | How are the huevos rancheros? | 墨西哥式煎蛋怎么样 |
[00:36] | They’re pretty good. | 挺好吃的 |
[00:38] | Can I have a bite? | 我能吃一口吗 |
[00:39] | I don’t love you anymore. | 我不再爱你了 |
[00:57] | I really am sorry, Jules. | 我真的很抱歉 茱尔斯 |
[01:00] | What about all the plans we have coming up? | 我们之前定好的计划怎么办 |
[01:04] | Lake Tahoe in December? | 比如十二月去太浩湖 |
[01:06] | Well… I mean, it’s my company’s retreat, right? So… | 那是我公司的活动 所以 |
[01:11] | Ramona’s wedding this spring? | 雷蒙娜在今年春天的婚礼 |
[01:13] | You mean Ramona, my sister? | 你是说我姐姐雷蒙娜吗 |
[01:18] | Let me guess, you’re keeping Johnny Drama. | 我猜猜 你要留着强尼·抓马 |
[01:22] | You can have Turtle. | 乌龟可以给你 |
[01:24] | Great. Great, Jeremy. | 好极了 杰瑞米 |
[01:26] | Now I have a cat named Turtle for no reason. | 现在我有了一只无缘古怪叫做乌龟的猫 |
[01:29] | Should I be aware of anything else in my life | 还有什么我生活里跟你有关的事 |
[01:31] | that completely revolves around you? | 我需要知道的吗 |
[01:35] | – That’s my sweatshirt, but I don’t need it now. – Forget it. | -那是我的卫衣 但我现在不需要 -算了 |
[01:37] | – You don’t have to do that. – Oh, I’d love to do that. | -你不用脱掉 -我乐意 |
[01:41] | I got it! | 我自己能脱 |
[01:43] | – You don’t have to fold it… – I clean when I’m upset. | -你不用叠起来 -我不开心的时候喜欢收拾 |
[01:45] | …’cause it’s a sweatshirt, so… | 因为那是卫衣 |
[01:49] | Just… | 只是… |
[01:50] | Five years. | 五年了 |
[01:53] | We’ve been through a lot together. | 我们一起经历了很多 |
[01:55] | Exactly. Now imagine doing what we just did | 就是说啊 想象下再做十遍 |
[01:58] | like 10 more times and then dying. | 我们做过的事 然后死去 |
[02:01] | Okay, that’s what marriage is. | 那是婚姻 |
[02:04] | I just, I would never want to | 我可不想 |
[02:05] | put you through something like that, dollface. | 让你经历那样的事 娃娃脸 |
[02:10] | So, I’ll crash with my sister while you move your stuff out. | 你搬走东西期间我会住在我姐家 |
[02:15] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[02:17] | All right? You’re so much stronger than everybody thinks you are. | 你比大家想象中坚强多了 |
[02:21] | We’ve hung out together like every day for half a decade. | 我们在五年时间里 每天都腻在一起 |
[02:26] | I don’t really know what to do now. | 我现在不知道该做什么 |
[02:30] | I think what you do now is… | 我想你现在要做的就是 |
[02:32] | go back. | 回去 |
[02:34] | What? Go back where? | 什么 回哪去 |
[02:37] | Back to hanging out with other women. | 回去和其他女性相处 |
[03:02] | Come on, lady, I don’t have all day. | 小姐快点 我可等不了你一整天 |
[03:06] | Excuse me, can you tell me where this bus is… | 不好意思 你能告诉我这车是开往哪里的吗 |
[03:12] | What? You never seen an old cat lady before? | 怎么 没见过猫大妈吗 |
[03:36] | We just bought a kayak. | 我们刚买了艘皮艇 |
[03:45] | Um, I think I’d like to get off. | 我想下车 |
[03:47] | No can do, sweetheart. | 不行 亲爱的 |
[03:49] | If you’re here, | 如果你在这儿 |
[03:50] | it means you spent so much time on the other side, | 说明你在另一边待了太久 |
[03:52] | you need some help getting back. | 你需要有人帮你回去 |
[03:54] | Back to spending time with other women? | 回去和其他女性相处吗 |
[03:56] | That’s… that’s really what this is? | 这车的目的地就是那个吗 |
[03:59] | Take it from me, ma’am. | 听我的 女士 |
[04:00] | Relationships with other women are sacred and necessary. | 和其他女性的关系是神圣且必要的 |
[04:03] | In today’s world, | 在当今世界里 |
[04:04] | the bonds of sisterhood are all you have to turn to. | 你只能求助于姐妹情谊 |
[04:08] | “Bonds of sisterhood”? | 姐妹情谊 |
[04:10] | Well, you can always try being a guy’s girl. | 你也可以试着做一个依赖男人的女人 |
[04:14] | Shall we shag and have beer? | 我们要做爱 喝啤酒吗 |
[04:15] | – I totally love video games. – I love beer. | -我喜欢电子游戏 -我喜欢啤酒 |
[04:17] | – I’m not like other girls. – I totally love video games. | -我跟其他女生不一样 -我好喜欢电子游戏 |
[04:20] | I’m totally in love with video games. | 我爱上电子游戏了 |
[04:21] | Shall we shag and have beer? | 我们要做爱 喝啤酒吗 |
[04:22] | Anyone want to get wings? Anyone? | 有人想吃鸡翅吗 有人吗 |
[04:26] | That’s it, I can’t do this anymore. Stop the bus! | 够了 我受不了了 停车 |
[04:40] | I live with my mom, want to get married? | 我跟我妈住在一起 想要结婚吗 |
[04:44] | Another one bites the dust. | 又一个阵亡了 |
[04:52] | Don’t look so worried. | 别这么忧虑 |
[04:54] | Just remember, women need each other now more than ever. | 记住 女性比以往更需要彼此 |
[04:57] | Turn your back on them and you end up alone. | 背叛她们 最后你只会孤零零一人 |
[05:00] | You can guess what happens then. | 之后会怎样你猜也能猜到吧 |
[05:14] | This terminal is for women returning from relationships only. | 该终点站仅限从恋爱中回归的女性 |
[05:18] | Please reconnect with your girlfriends | 请和你的女友们重新联络 |
[05:19] | and proceed to emotional baggage claim. | 前往取情感行李处 |
[05:28] | This terminal’s for women returning from relationships only. | 该终点站仅限从恋爱中回归的女性 |
[05:31] | Please reconnect with your girlfriends | 请和你的女友们重新联络 |
[05:33] | and proceed to emotional baggage claim. | 前往取情感行李处 |
[05:47] | Okay, there seems to be a hold on your account as a woman. | 你作为女性的账户似乎被搁置了 |
[05:51] | I just need to ask you a few routine questions. | 我得问你几个例行问题 |
[05:53] | Have you recently slept with a close friend’s boyfriend? | 你最近有和闺蜜的男友睡吗 |
[05:56] | No. | 没有 |
[05:57] | Have you recently made comments | 你最近有发表过 |
[05:58] | about a female politician’s | 女政客 |
[05:59] | inability to lead due to her menstrual cycle? | 因为月经周期而无法领导的言论吗 |
[06:02] | No. | 没有 |
[06:04] | Um… there has to be some kind of mistake. | 肯定出了什么差错 |
[06:07] | I mean, I support women. I love women. | 我支持女性 我爱女性 |
[06:10] | I did a breast cancer walk last year. | 我去年还参加过乳腺癌徒步活动 |
[06:12] | It says here that was organized by your ex-boyfriend’s mother. | 这上面说那是你前男友妈妈组织的 |
[06:16] | – Okay. – Ah, here it is. | -好吧 -看到了 |
[06:18] | Your personal relationships have all expired. | 你所有个人关系都过期了 |
[06:20] | Personal relation… Are you saying I don’t have any– | 个人关… 你是说我没有任何… |
[06:23] | Friends. You have no friends. | 朋友 你没有朋友 |
[06:26] | I have friends. I have tons of friends. | 我有朋友的 我朋友多着去了 |
[06:28] | It’s probably just taking a second to load. | 可能需要点时间才能加载出来 |
[06:32] | Don’t touch my property. | 别碰我的东西 |
[06:33] | You had friends, but you neglected them, so they all expired. | 你曾有过朋友 但你忽略她们 所以都过期了 |
[06:37] | Friends can’t expire. Friends aren’t milk. | 朋友不能过期 朋友不是牛奶 |
[06:38] | I’m sorry, but you’re wrong. And you know what? | 不要意思 但你错了 知道吗 |
[06:41] | I am getting out of here to see my best friend right now. | 我这就去见我最好的朋友 |
[06:47] | You wouldn’t happen to have a recent address | 你有没有麦迪逊·麦克斯韦的 |
[06:49] | for Madison Maxwell, would you? | 最新住址 |
[06:51] | – Please leave. – Cool. | -请离开 -好的 |
[06:58] | Oh, my God. Jeremy broke up with you. | 我的天 杰瑞米跟你分手了 |
[07:01] | What? That’s crazy. I’m here to see you. | 什么 这太扯了 我是来看你的 |
[07:09] | Jeremy broke up with me. | 杰瑞米和我分手了 |
[07:11] | I could have been coming back for something else, you don’t know. | 我也可能是为了别的事而回来的 你又说不准 |
[07:14] | I don’t know? | 我说不准 |
[07:15] | I was your freshman roommate, your best friend, | 我曾是你大一的室友 你最好的朋友 |
[07:17] | and the only person you told about being sexually attracted | 你只跟我说过你对 |
[07:20] | to that male cartoon character from Kim Possible. | 《麻辣女孩》里的男性卡通人物有性趣 |
[07:22] | I said Ron Stoppable’s smile was well drawn, | 我说冲不停的笑容画得很好 |
[07:26] | and I said that in confidence. | 我是当做秘密跟你说的 |
[07:28] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没空跟你扯 |
[07:29] | I’m doing PR for a client at a women’s summit | 我要给一个参加女性峰会的客户做公关 |
[07:31] | about the importance of inner beauty, | 峰会主题是内在美的重要性 |
[07:32] | and I obviously can’t go if I have nothing cute to wear. | 我没法去 因为我没有好看的衣服 |
[07:34] | – Are you picking up my– – I clean when I’m upset. | -你是在捡我的… -我不开心的时候喜欢收拾 |
[07:37] | I have to be at the summit in an hour | 我得在一小时内赶到峰会 |
[07:39] | and now I have an emotionally induced migraine | 而现在我因为情绪问题而偏头痛 |
[07:40] | that necessitates a cup of coffee. | 必需喝一杯咖啡才行 |
[07:42] | Okay, I understand. | 我明白 |
[07:45] | Just out of curiosity and totally unrelated, | 出于好奇 一个完全无关的问题 |
[07:48] | where are you going to get coffee? | 你要去哪买咖啡 |
[07:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:53] | I don’t know what you expect me to say. | 我不知道你想要我说什么 |
[07:54] | The last time we spoke was you replying to a spam email | 我们上次说话 还是你回复我邮箱发出的 |
[07:56] | that got sent from my account. | 垃圾邮件 |
[07:58] | Okay, I legitimately | 我是真的 |
[08:00] | thought you were recommending laser hair removal. | 以为你在推荐激光脱毛 |
[08:02] | You’re supposed to be the one to tell me that I’m better off now | 你应该告诉我我现在情况更好了 |
[08:05] | and that I should be going out instead of wallowing at home. | 我该出去转转而不是在家里沉沦 |
[08:08] | Are you kidding? I tried for years to get you to go out more. | 你搞笑吗 我试图让你多出去走走好多年了 |
[08:11] | You acted like Stella and I | 你搞得就像我和史黛拉 |
[08:12] | were trying to indoctrinate you into a cult. | 想要拉你加入邪教一样 |
[08:14] | I mean, you did wear matching clothes | 你们穿着相配的衣服 |
[08:16] | and there was all that weird chanting. | 还有奇怪的吟唱 |
[08:18] | It was a sorority. | 那是姐妹会 |
[08:23] | So, is Stella still dating that Croatian pirate? | 史黛拉还和那个克罗地亚海盗在交往吗 |
[08:26] | Not everyone who violates maritime law is a pirate, Jules. | 不是每个违反了海事法的人都是海盗 茱尔斯 |
[08:29] | But no, she isn’t. Which is the kind of thing you’d know | 她没有了 你要是过去五年没有回避我们的话 |
[08:31] | if you hadn’t been avoiding us for the last five years. | 你就会知道的 |
[08:33] | I was never avoiding you, I just… | 我从没回避过你们 我只是 |
[08:34] | got a little preoccupied. | 有点忙 |
[08:37] | You were like this before Jeremy. | 你认识杰瑞米之前就这样 |
[08:38] | Your excuses just used to be worse. | 你以前的借口更烂 |
[08:40] | You tried to get out of a St. Patrick’s Day party once | 你有次想离开圣帕特里克节派对 |
[08:42] | because you had to “Redry your laundry.” | 因为你得”重新烘干你洗过的衣服” |
[08:44] | Oh, you’ve never gotten a clump of wet T-shirts | 你就没有遇到过 床套里 |
[08:47] | caught in the fitted sheets? | 包住了湿衣服的时候吗 |
[08:49] | It’s not that I didn’t want to spend time with you, I just… | 我并不是不想和你们玩 我只是 |
[08:52] | I just don’t know how to act in a big group of girls. | 只是在一大群女生中间我会不知所措 |
[08:57] | Look at those girls, Jules. | 看看那些女生 茱尔斯 |
[08:58] | Surrounding yourself with women is important. | 交女性朋友很重要 |
[09:00] | I know it is. | 我知道 |
[09:02] | I just find the whole clique thing intimidating. | 我只是觉得小团体很吓人 |
[09:04] | How do you know they’re a clique? You don’t even know them. | 你怎么知道她们是小团体 你都不认识她们 |
[09:09] | Hi. Sorry to bother you. | 你好 抱歉打扰 |
[09:10] | We were just wondering how you guys know each other. | 我们想知道你们是怎么认识的 |
[09:12] | Oh, this is my fucking squad. | 这是我的小队 |
[09:14] | I would literally die for these girls. | 我愿为她们而死 |
[09:16] | Right, but at a certain point, | 嗯 但在某个时候 |
[09:18] | aren’t we influenced by what we see on Instagram | 我们不都会被Instagram上的东西所影响吗 |
[09:20] | and really the whole “Squad” Thing | 所谓的”小队” |
[09:21] | is just another way for society | 不过是社会 |
[09:22] | to group together women of similar levels of attractiveness? | 聚集相同魅力女性的方式之一吗 |
[09:25] | We’re the Second Squadron, 23rd Cavalry Regiment | 我们是美国陆军的第二中队 |
[09:28] | of the United States Army. | 23号骑兵团 |
[09:29] | Meghan took two bullets in the shoulder for me in Baghdad, | 梅根在巴格达为了救我肩膀中了两枪 |
[09:32] | and I watched Commando Carol die in my arms. | 我看着突击队员卡罗尔死在我怀里 |
[09:36] | Carol. | 卡罗尔 |
[09:37] | It was all my fault. | 都怪我 |
[09:41] | Two bullets, Jules. | 中了两枪 茱尔斯 |
[09:42] | I’m so-I was wrong about them. | 我看错她们了 |
[09:45] | I was wrong about a lot of things. I want us to be friends again. | 我看错了很多事 我希望我们能重新做回朋友 |
[09:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:50] | Because you actually miss me or because you’re just lonely? | 因为你真的想我还是因为你寂寞了 |
[09:52] | I can’t sign up to be the halftime show | 我可不要做中场表演 |
[09:54] | while you wait for Jeremy to come put the Super Bowl back on. | 而你等着杰瑞米把频道调回超级碗 |
[09:56] | No, I promise it won’t be like that. | 不 我保证不会那样 |
[10:02] | And the halftime show is objectively the best part. | 中场表演客观来说是最精彩的部分 |
[10:06] | Everybody knows that. | 人人都知道 |
[10:36] | Jules, come on in. | 茱尔斯 进来 |
[10:38] | Hey, Stella. Is this a bad time? | 史黛拉 我来的不是时候吗 |
[10:41] | No, no, this works. What’s up? | 没有 挺好的 什么事 |
[10:43] | Okay, because, you know, when you texted I could come over, | 好吧 因为你发短信说我可以过来的时候 |
[10:46] | I just assumed that you meant to your house. | 我以为你指的是你家 |
[10:48] | Oh, the place I’m house-sitting right now | 我现在在照看的房子 |
[10:50] | is all the way in Pasadena, | 在帕萨迪纳那边 |
[10:51] | so I just figured it’d be easier for you to meet me here. | 所以我想着这里见面会更方便点 |
[10:54] | Sorry, I don’t really watch a lot of… | 抱歉 我很少看… |
[10:56] | Is this, uh… | 这是… |
[10:59] | porn? | 色情片吗 |
[11:01] | No, no. I made sure this time. | 不是 我这次确认过 |
[11:03] | Lemon is an artist friend of mine, | 莱蒙是我的一个艺术家朋友 |
[11:05] | so I just help out whenever she has a new project. | 她有新项目的时候我都会来帮她 |
[11:07] | We’re reverse-engineering the concept of objectifying women | 作为家装的一部分 我们在逆向设计 |
[11:09] | as part of the home construct. | 物化女性的概念 |
[11:11] | Of course, yeah, well, | 当然 |
[11:13] | that makes perfect sense now that you’ve told me. | 你跟我说了后 一切都说得通了 |
[11:15] | Your bone structure is… poetic. | 你的骨架 很有诗意 |
[11:19] | – Thank you. – Lemon, can we take five? | -谢谢 -莱蒙 能休息五分钟吗 |
[11:24] | So… it’s been a minute, babe. | 有段时间没见过了 亲爱的 |
[11:27] | Yeah. Yeah, I know. I’m sorry it’s so out of the blue. | 嗯 我知道 抱歉突然来造访 |
[11:29] | I just… I went to see Madison earlier, | 我只是 我之前去看了麦迪逊 |
[11:32] | and she’s really upset with me, | 她很生我的气 |
[11:34] | so I was hoping I could get your advice. | 我希望你能给我点建议 |
[11:37] | Okay. I mean, I’m just a little surprised. | 好的 我只是有点意外 |
[11:39] | In college, I always got the impression | 大学的时候 我总是感觉 |
[11:40] | that I made you feel uncomfortable. | 我让你不自在 |
[11:41] | – Tzatziki! – Oh, God. | -酸奶黄瓜酱 -天 |
[11:44] | Um, no… | 没有 |
[11:45] | It’s just more like, you and Madison | 更像是 你和麦迪逊 |
[11:48] | are kind of like Batman and Robin, okay? | 就像蝙蝠侠和罗宾 |
[11:51] | And I was more like Alfred, | 而我就像阿尔弗雷德 |
[11:53] | who was also one of Batman’s closest confidants, | 我也是蝙蝠侠的知己 |
[11:55] | who just prefers the comfort and safety of the Manor. | 只是我更喜欢韦恩庄园的舒适和安全 |
[11:58] | So it’s just a slightly less natural scenario | 所以罗宾和阿尔弗雷德单独聚的话 |
[12:01] | for Robin and Alfred to be hanging out alone. | 感觉有点不自然 |
[12:03] | Do you get what I’m saying? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[12:04] | I’ve always liked you, Jules. | 我一直很喜欢你 茱尔斯 |
[12:06] | I’ve never seen us as hero and villain. | 我从不把我们视作英雄和恶人 |
[12:09] | They’re a sidekick and a butler. Never mind. | 他们一个是副手一个是管家 当我没说 |
[12:12] | My point is, you know Madison as well as I do, | 我想说的是 你和我一样了解麦迪逊 |
[12:15] | and I thought if anyone, | 我想着要说有谁的话 |
[12:16] | you would know how to get through to her. | 你应该知道怎么说通她 |
[12:19] | – Chaos. – Is that a friend of Lemon’s? | -混乱 -那是莱蒙的朋友吗 |
[12:21] | The only way to ignite change in a situation | 改变局面的唯一方式 |
[12:24] | is through the introduction of chaos. | 就是引入混乱 |
[12:26] | I mean, that’s why I do a full-body henna tattoo | 所以我每次有陪审团义务的时候 |
[12:27] | any time I have jury duty. | 我就会去做一个全身的印度海娜文身 |
[12:29] | Yeah, right. What? | 嗯 什么 |
[12:31] | Okay, new example. | 好 我换个新例子 |
[12:32] | Uh, if you were allergic to peanuts, what would you do? | 如果你对花生过敏 你会怎么做 |
[12:35] | I would buy an EpiPen | 我会买一支肾上腺素注射器 |
[12:37] | and stay away from peanuts and their related products. | 然后远离花生和其他花生制品 |
[12:39] | – Wrong. – I really don’t think that’s wrong. | -错 -我觉得这样很对啊 |
[12:41] | What’s the absolute most uncomfortable situation | 在你的想象中 |
[12:43] | you can imagine putting yourself in? | 最不自在的场景是什么 |
[12:49] | I mean… Madison kind of called me out | 我想想 麦迪逊批评我 |
[12:52] | for avoiding going to parties with you guys. | 说我总是躲着不跟你们去派对 |
[12:54] | Okay, that’s perfect. | 好 这个很好 |
[12:55] | You need to go to a party and take Madison. | 你得去一个派对 带上麦迪逊 |
[12:57] | That’ll get through to her. | 这样就能说通她 |
[12:58] | And me. Because I like parties. | 还有我 因为我喜欢派对 |
[13:00] | Yeah. Well, I mean, it’s not like I have a huge pile of invitations. | 好 但是邀请我参加派对的人并不多 |
[13:05] | I mean, the girls in my office always have something going on, | 办公室里的女孩们倒是总有活动 |
[13:07] | but they’re kind of unapproachable. | 但是她们有点难以接近 |
[13:08] | I’m telling you, girl, | 我告诉你 妹子 |
[13:09] | you need to take a bomb to your comfort zone | 你得扔一颗炸弹到你的舒适区 |
[13:11] | and just blow that shit up. | 全部炸个精光 |
[13:13] | It’s the only way. | 只有这一条路 |
[13:14] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:16] | Lemon said the coffee table was into me | 莱蒙说 那个咖啡桌对我感兴趣 |
[13:18] | and that looks like something I want to explore. | 看起来是我很想探索的东西 |
[13:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:23] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[13:26] | This is Woom, please hold. | 这里是乌姆 请稍等 |
[14:03] | So then I read the rest of Sonia Sotomayor’s autobiography, | 我读完了大法官索尼娅·索托马约尔的自传 |
[14:07] | went to Pilates, volunteered at a soup kitchen, | 去上了普拉提课 去施食处当了义工 |
[14:10] | and gave myself a facial. | 给自己做了个面膜 |
[14:11] | Loved SoSo’s book. | 我特别喜欢索索那本书 |
[14:13] | I messed around on my bass for a while, | 我玩了一段时间贝斯 |
[14:15] | harvested some saffron from my spice garden, | 从我的香料花园摘了一些藏红花 |
[14:17] | and then made a seasonal seafood paella. | 然后做了一道当季西班牙海鲜烩饭 |
[14:48] | Hey, Alison. Alison B. Other Alison B. | 艾莉森 艾莉森B 另一位艾莉森B |
[14:52] | Hey, Jules. What did you do? | 茱尔斯 你做什么了 |
[14:54] | Over vacation? Oh, uh… | 是说假期里吗 |
[14:56] | I binged like four seasons of Friday Night Lights. | 我连着看了四季的《胜利之光》 |
[14:59] | Oh, no, we were talking about what we did this morning. | 不 我们是说今天早上做的事 |
[15:01] | Oprah says the morning is crucial to set your intention for the day. | 奥普拉说一日之计在于晨 |
[15:04] | Oprah makes me want to kill myself. | 奥普拉让我想自杀 |
[15:07] | You don’t like Oprah? | 你不喜欢奥普拉吗 |
[15:08] | No, I meant it in the good way. | 不 我是说积极的那种意思 |
[15:09] | – Oh, yeah. – Sit! I feel like we never catch up. | -这样 -快坐下 我们从来都没好好聊过 |
[15:12] | I know. I feel like the last time I saw you | 是啊 我感觉上次见你 |
[15:14] | was at the company Christmas party. | 好像是公司圣诞派对的时候 |
[15:16] | Oh, my God, are you still dating that cute guy you brought? | 天哪 你还跟上次带来那个帅哥在一起吗 |
[15:19] | Oh, yeah, I remember him, | 对 我记得他 |
[15:20] | you guys were completely adorable together. | 你们在一起简直太般配了 |
[15:22] | We actually just broke up. | 其实我们刚分手 |
[15:24] | Oh, my God, honey, | 天哪 亲爱的 |
[15:25] | you were way too good for him, I could totally tell. | 他根本配不上你 我完全能看出来 |
[15:27] | We didn’t technically meet, | 虽然我跟他不熟 |
[15:28] | but I always got a bad vibe from him. | 但我一直觉得他怪怪的 |
[15:30] | Honestly, I think he was a psycho. | 说实话 我觉得他可能是个变态 |
[15:32] | If he dumped you, he must be gay. | 要是他甩了你 他肯定是个基佬 |
[15:33] | He’s probably a gay psycho. | 也许是个变态基佬 |
[15:35] | Oh, I don’t know, just been trying to keep busy. | 我也不知道 我就是尽力让自己忙起来 |
[15:39] | Speaking of which, I wanted to ask you guys | 说到这个 我想问问你们 |
[15:41] | about the launch party this weekend. | 关于这周末的新品派对 |
[15:43] | For the new crystal that goes in your… anus? | 那款插入…肛门的水晶 |
[15:46] | Yes! The Mkundu Stone. | 对 木昆渡石 |
[15:49] | Don’t worry, we focus grouped the name and found our consumers | 别担心 我们做了市场调查 发现顾客 |
[15:51] | are much more comfortable with that word. | 对于这个词的接受度要高得多 |
[15:53] | Oh, good. So, what does “Mkundu” mean? | 那就好 所以”木昆渡”是什么意思 |
[15:56] | Oh, it still means anus, just in Swahili, | 还是肛门的意思 但是是斯瓦西里语 |
[15:58] | so white people won’t know. | 所以白人听不懂 |
[15:59] | Well, I was wondering if it isn’t too much trouble, | 我是在想 如果不太麻烦的话 |
[16:03] | could I get me and my friends on the list for the event? | 我想带几个朋友来 |
[16:46] | Hey, Mads, where do you keep your melon baller? | 麦子 你的挖球器放在哪里 |
[16:49] | I thought you were pouring us wine. | 你不是去倒红酒的吗 |
[16:51] | Having a little bit of a mixology moment. | 我有点想调个酒 |
[16:53] | Okay. Please don’t put things in my wine. | 好 我的红酒里别加东西 |
[16:58] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天啊 |
[17:02] | Jules. I’m gonna tell you | 茱尔斯 我要跟你说 |
[17:04] | the same thing I told those Girl Scouts. | 我跟女童子军说过的一句话 |
[17:05] | You can’t have a nervous breakdown in front of my door. | 别在我门口情绪崩溃 |
[17:07] | Stella told me you guys were here. | 史黛拉告诉我你们在这里 |
[17:09] | They’re ready. | 准备好了 |
[17:11] | Almost. | 还差点 |
[17:13] | Remember that spring break | 记不记得那年春假 |
[17:14] | when my bathing suit broke on the beach | 我的泳衣在海滩上坏了 |
[17:16] | and we rushed to that weird gift shop and found this shirt | 然后我们去那家奇怪的礼品店买了这件衣服 |
[17:18] | and then you got one too so I wouldn’t have to wear it alone? | 你为了不让我显得奇葩 也买了一件 |
[17:21] | Remember? “You Aruba me the right way”? | 记得吗 “我喜欢你’阿鲁巴’我” |
[17:25] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[17:26] | I got us on the list for this big launch party | 我帮我们报名了乌姆这周末举办的 |
[17:27] | that Woom is throwing this weekend. | 一个新品派对 |
[17:29] | A party? You hate parties. | 派对 你最讨厌派对了 |
[17:31] | I know. But… you like them, | 是啊 但是你喜欢 |
[17:34] | so I thought we could all go. | 所以我就想大家一起去 |
[17:39] | Stell, didn’t you say we had that thing this weekend? | 小黛 你不是说周末我们有安排吗 |
[17:42] | Yeah, that seance at Nia’s house. | 对 尼娅家举办的降神会 |
[17:44] | But after last time, you said, | 但是上次之后 你说 |
[17:45] | “No more birthday parties for ghosts.” | “幽灵就别开生日派对了” |
[17:47] | – I guess we don’t already have plans. – Great. | -那看来我们没有安排了 -很好 |
[17:50] | Ah, awesome. I’ll see you there. | 太好了 到时候见 |
[17:52] | B‐But FYI, I threw that shirt away like three years ago. | 对了 那件衣服我三年前就扔了 |
[17:57] | Wait. I remember that trip. Where was I when you got those? | 等等 我记得那次旅游 你们买衣服时我在干嘛 |
[18:00] | Th‐the lifeguard… | 那个救生员… |
[18:01] | And the Jet Ski. | 还有喷气式滑艇… |
[18:03] | The blow job. | 吹箫 |
[18:05] | Junior year was fun. | 大三真美好 |
[18:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:26] | All right, guys. | 好了 |
[18:36] | Your complimentary Mkundu Stone. | 这是赠送您的木昆渡石 |
[18:38] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:39] | Well, now I have two if you count the one I’m wearing tonight. | 算上我身上那个 我算有两个了 |
[18:42] | Just kidding. I don’t have anything… Okay. | 开玩笑的 我身上没有… 好吧 |
[18:45] | Ooh, great, parties are fun. | 真好 派对真好玩 |
[18:47] | Uh, Jules. | 茱尔斯 |
[18:51] | Hey, Jules, can you hold my stuff? | 茱尔斯 你能帮我拿着吗 |
[18:52] | This seems like the kind of night I’m gonna need both hands for. | 看来今晚我的双手会很忙 |
[18:55] | Wow, um, I can’t believe you guys came. | 不敢相信你们真的来了 |
[18:57] | Well, I can’t believe you’re willingly attending a party. | 我不敢相信你真的愿意来派对 |
[19:00] | On purpose. Intentionally. | 而且是有意为之的 |
[19:01] | Okay, guys, I realize you’re both dealing with | 朋友们 我知道你们俩都背着 |
[19:03] | a lot of emotional baggage, | 很多情感包袱 |
[19:05] | but this is gonna be more fun for me if we’re all drunk. | 但我觉得我们都喝醉了才会好玩 |
[19:07] | Shots. Hi. | 来一杯 你好 |
[19:10] | Oh, my God, you know what we haven’t done in forever? | 天啊 知道什么事我们很久没做过了吗 |
[19:12] | A round of “Here’s to.” Jules, go. | 敬酒接龙 茱尔斯 从你开始 |
[19:14] | Um… Here’s to… | 敬… |
[19:17] | trying not to look at your ex’s Instagram every second. | 尽量不去时刻翻看前任的Instagram |
[19:20] | Second. Here’s to second chances for old friends, I hope. | 时刻 敬老朋友的第二次机会 希望如此 |
[19:24] | Hope. Here’s to hoping these haven’t been inside of anyone. | 希望 敬希望这是我们今晚的第一杯酒 |
[19:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[19:42] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[19:46] | This is… crazy. I didn’t realize you all knew each other. | 这太疯狂了 我不知道你们互相认识 |
[19:50] | – What do you mean? – We just met. | -什么意思 -我们第一次见 |
[19:52] | Oh. Well, uh… the event looks great, guys. | 这活动很棒 朋友们 |
[19:55] | Right? I’m obsessed with the planner we hired for this decor. | 是吧 我超喜欢我们请来做装饰的策划者 |
[19:58] | I want her to do my wedding when Antoni from Queer Eye | 等《粉雄救兵》的安东尼为我变成直男时 |
[20:01] | finally realizes he needs to be straight for me. | 我想让她来布置我们的婚礼 |
[20:04] | Well, Madison’s mom is a wedding planner. | 麦迪逊的妈妈是个婚礼策划人 |
[20:07] | She’s actually taking a break from work right now. | 她最近没有工作 |
[20:09] | – Wait, really? What happened? – It’s not a big deal. | -等等 真的吗 怎么了 -没什么 |
[20:14] | It is a documented crime to be a woman and not dance | 一个女人 要是在听到这首歌时不跳舞 |
[20:17] | when this song comes on. | 简直就是犯罪 |
[20:18] | We have to go. | 我们要去舞池了 |
[21:20] | Guys, we have to go to the after-party. | 朋友们 我们要去余兴派对 |
[21:22] | It’s at Hammer & Niall, | 在汉莫与奈尔酒吧 |
[21:24] | the new bar co-owned by Armie Hammer and Niall from One Direction. | 它是艾米·汉莫和单向乐队的奈尔新开的酒吧 |
[21:27] | So let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:29] | – I’m gonna run to the bathroom. – Of course. | -我要去趟洗手间 -好 |
[21:32] | What are you doing? We have to go with Stella. | 你要干什么 我们得和史黛拉一起去 |
[21:35] | Oh, I don’t have to pee. | 我不需要小便 |
[21:36] | What does needing to pee have to do with going to the bathroom? | 去洗手间和小便有什么关系吗 |
[21:38] | Is this a riddle? | 这是谜语吗 |
[21:40] | Girls are supposed to go to the bathroom together. | 女孩们应该一起去洗手间 |
[21:42] | Well, yeah, but isn’t that rule kind of stupid? | 但这种规则有点愚蠢吧 |
[21:45] | You’re right, Jules. No, it’s stupid. | 没错 茱尔斯 对 这很愚蠢 |
[21:47] | And cliques are stupid and loyalty is stupid | 小团体和忠诚都很愚蠢 |
[21:49] | and being there for your friends is stupid. | 支持你的朋友也很愚蠢 |
[21:51] | Thank God you’re too good for all that. | 谢天谢地 这一切都配不上你 |
[21:52] | Madison, I mean, come on, this– | 麦迪逊 别这样 |
[21:54] | What do you think this whole night was about? This is for you. | 你觉得今晚是为了什么 都是为了你 |
[21:57] | Just forget it. | 算了吧 |
[21:59] | Madison, wait. | 麦迪逊 等等 |
[22:00] | – Jules, I need to talk to you. – Oh, my God. | -茱尔斯 我得跟你聊聊 -天啊 |
[22:02] | Um, this really isn’t a good time, Alison. | 现在不是聊天的时候 艾莉森 |
[22:04] | My name isn’t Alison. | 我的名字不是艾莉森 |
[22:05] | It’s Isadora Grossman-Levine. | 我叫伊莎多拉·格罗斯曼-莱文 |
[22:07] | I used to go by “Izzy” until I started at Woom | 我以前叫伊兹 直到我开始在乌姆工作 |
[22:10] | and both the girls in my department were already best friends | 我部门里的两个女生已经是好朋友了 |
[22:12] | and they were both named Alison, so I lied | 她们都叫艾莉森 所以我说谎了 |
[22:14] | and I said my name was Alison, too, just so they’d like me. | 我说我也叫艾莉森 好让她们也喜欢我 |
[22:16] | And then you started at Woom, but you never really talked to us, | 然后你来了乌姆 但你从不跟我们聊天 |
[22:18] | so I had no one to tell my secret to, | 所以我的秘密无人倾诉 |
[22:20] | and now basically my entire adult life is built on a lie! | 现在我的生活基本上是建立在一个谎言之上 |
[22:23] | Ooh. Um, you know, that is, uh, a lot to unpack, | 这信息量真大 |
[22:28] | and I would love to get into this on Monday, | 我很乐意在周一和你细聊 |
[22:30] | but I have to find my friends. | 但现在我得去找我的朋友们 |
[22:34] | Keeping secrets makes us close. | 保守秘密能让我们亲近 |
[22:47] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[22:50] | Excuse me, if you could just… | 不好意思 你们能… |
[22:51] | Is there any way that I could just… | 能让我过一下吗… |
[23:10] | She’s not in the bathroom. | 她不在洗手间 |
[23:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:13] | If you guys are looking for your friend Stella, | 你们要是在找你们的朋友史黛拉 |
[23:15] | I think I saw her get into a van with a weird older guy. | 我看见她和一个怪老头上了车 |
[23:19] | Wait, a weird guy with a van? | 等等 一个开车的怪老头吗 |
[23:20] | Yes, but she seemed totally fine. | 是的 但她看起来很好 |
[23:22] | I mean, she wasn’t wearing shoes, but… | 她没有穿鞋 但是… |
[23:24] | Excuse us. | 不好意思 |
[23:31] | – Stella! – Stella! | -史黛拉 -史黛拉 |
[23:36] | You see what happens when we don’t go to the bathroom together? | 看到我们不一起去洗手间会怎样了吗 |
[23:41] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[23:43] | I have her phone and her wallet. | 她的手机和钱包在我这里 |
[23:44] | That’s fucking great. Well, now I have to go find her. | 太他妈棒了 现在我得去找她 |
[23:48] | Congratulations, Jules, you get to go home early. | 恭喜你 茱尔斯 你可以早早回家了 |
[23:50] | No, I’ll help you find her. I want to help. | 不 我会帮你找她 我想帮你 |
[23:52] | Okay, well… call a Lyft. | 好 叫车吧 |
[23:54] | I’m gonna see if the bartender knows who she left with. | 我去看看酒保是否知道她是跟谁离开的 |
[23:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:09] | I clean when I’m upset, all right? Don’t worry about it. | 我不开心的时候喜欢收拾 别担心 |
[24:19] | Jules… | 茱尔斯 |
[24:23] | Jeremy. | 杰瑞米 |
[24:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:27] | Oh, you know, just a… | 就是… |
[24:29] | girls’ night. | 女生之夜 |
[24:31] | I hate to be a nitpicker, but… you’re alone. | 我不想吹毛求疵 但你是独自一人 |
[24:35] | No. Uh, Madison’s inside. We lost Stella. | 不 麦迪逊在里面 我们跟丢了史黛拉 |
[24:38] | Madison Maxwell and Stella Cole? | 麦迪逊·麦克斯韦和史黛拉·科尔吗 |
[24:40] | I didn’t know you were still friends with those girls. | 我不知道你们还是朋友 |
[24:42] | Neither did they, apparently. | 显然她们也不知道 |
[24:44] | Well, look, the guys and I were just about to call it a night. | 我和朋友们正准备回去 |
[24:47] | You’re sifting through trash. Why don’t you let me take you home? | 你在筛选垃圾 让我送你回家吧 |
[24:57] | Wait, seriously? | 等等 不是吧 |
[24:58] | Five seconds into a problem, you go running to him. | 遇到困难五秒种 你就求助于他 |
[25:00] | No, he… he just walked right up. | 不 他只是刚好过来了 |
[25:03] | All right, Madison, stand down, all right? | 麦迪逊 别插嘴 好吗 |
[25:05] | We’re just having a conversation between us. | 我们两个正在谈话 |
[25:07] | Us? As in you and Jules? | “我们” 是指你和茱尔斯吗 |
[25:10] | ‘Cause I’m pretty sure you lost the use of that word | 我很确定你把她抛弃在荒无人烟的地方时 |
[25:11] | when you dumped her out of nowhere. | 你就失去了那个词的使用权 |
[25:13] | Okay, wow, uh, do you hear how she talks to me? | 好吧 你听到她是怎么跟我说话的了吗 |
[25:17] | Look, I’m sorry. I should be congratulating you | 抱歉 我该恭喜你 |
[25:18] | on the successful Internet company you founded. | 创立了一家成功的网络公司 |
[25:20] | I didn’t found a company. | 我没有创立公司 |
[25:22] | Really? ‘Cause that seemed like the only logical explanation | 是吗 因为这似乎是一个成年男子 |
[25:24] | as to why a grown man | 穿着帽衫 |
[25:25] | would be out at night wearing a fucking hoodie. | 大晚上出来闲逛的唯一合理解释 |
[25:27] | All right, I think we can both agree | 我觉得我们可以一致同意 |
[25:29] | she’s being a little bit dramatic. | 她有点小题大做 |
[25:31] | Can we just go, please, dollface? | 我们能走了吗 娃娃脸 |
[25:33] | Uh, don’t. | 别 |
[25:35] | What? | 怎么 |
[25:37] | Don’t call me dollface. | 别叫我娃娃脸 |
[25:39] | I actually hate when you call me that. | 我讨厌你这么叫我 |
[25:41] | And for your information, Madison’s not being dramatic, okay? | 对了 麦迪逊并没有小题大做 好吗 |
[25:44] | She’s upset because, even though she’s always had my back, | 她不开心因为尽管她总是支持我 |
[25:48] | I have been a shitty friend. | 我一直是个差劲的朋友 |
[25:50] | I’ve been a garbage person | 我就是个垃圾 |
[25:52] | who was so caught up in my relationship | 沉迷于自己的感情中 |
[25:54] | that I abandoned her and an entire gender of friendships, | 抛弃了她还有和所有女性的友谊 |
[25:58] | so she’s not dramatic, she’s right. | 她没有小题大做 她说得对 |
[26:02] | And if I’m leaving right now, it’ll be with her. | 如果我现在要走的话 我也会是和她走 |
[26:18] | That was my Lyft. | 那是我叫的车 |
[26:21] | Okay, uh, well, we have to give this guy a destination, | 好 我们得跟他说个目的地 |
[26:23] | so where did you find Stella the last time she disappeared? | 史黛拉上次失踪时你在哪找到的她 |
[26:26] | Uh, the American Consulate. | 美国领事馆 |
[26:27] | Okay, w-we’re in America, | 好吧 我们在美国 |
[26:29] | so I’m not totally sure that’s an option. | 所以她应该不会在那 |
[26:30] | They took a left on Cahuenga, so just keep heading east | 他们在卡胡恩加左转了 一直往东开 |
[26:32] | and look out for a white van. | 注意一辆白色汽车 |
[26:37] | So… | 那个 |
[26:39] | So, what was that thing with your mom earlier? | 之前你妈妈是怎么了 |
[26:45] | She was really sick for a while. | 她大病了一段时间 |
[26:48] | I, uh… | 我 |
[26:51] | actually tried calling you when it happened last year. | 去年实际上有试过联系你 |
[26:55] | Even after all that time… | 即使在那么久之后 |
[26:59] | I needed you to be there. | 我需要你来陪我 |
[27:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:10] | Wait, Stella, where the hell are you? | 史黛拉 你在哪 |
[27:12] | I’m at Jimmy’s Buffet, but there’s no food. | 我在吉米自助餐[吉米·巴菲特] 但这没有吃的 |
[27:15] | Where is Jimmy? | 吉米在哪 |
[27:16] | I want Chicken Fingers in Paradise. | 我想吃天堂鸡条 |
[27:18] | – Who is– Who are you– – Wait, hello? | -谁是 你和… -等等 喂 |
[27:19] | – Hello? – Oh, my– Well, does she know a Jimmy? | -喂 -天 她认识叫吉米的人吗 |
[27:22] | Oh, okay, fuck, think. | 靠 想想 |
[27:23] | Um, uh, Paradise, Jimmy’s Buffet. | 天堂 吉米自助餐 |
[27:25] | Jimmy’s Buffet, um… Jimmy’s… | 吉米自助餐 吉米 |
[27:27] | – Wait! – What? | -等等 -什么 |
[27:28] | I know where she is! | 我知道她在哪 |
[27:38] | You should probably go with a pro-growth portfolio. | 你或许该选择促经济增长的政策 |
[27:41] | At your age, you’re gonna want to be maxing out | 在你这个年纪 你会想要 |
[27:43] | your Roth IRA contributions every year. | 把你每年的罗斯个人退休账户存满 |
[27:45] | That way, you’re planning for retirement. | 这样 你就是在为退休做打算 |
[27:49] | Here’s the thing about retirement, Dave. | 关于退休问题是这样的 戴夫 |
[27:51] | We’re living our life in the wrong order. | 我们生活的秩序乱了 |
[27:53] | You know, we should work when we’re old and have nothing to do. | 我们应该在老了以后 无事可做的时候工作 |
[27:56] | This is the time to get weird in a group living facility in Florida. | 现在应该去佛罗里达州过群居生活 |
[28:00] | And do you know how much fun nursing homes would be | 你知道要是人人都很性感的话 |
[28:01] | – If everyone was hot? – Oh, there she is. Stella! | -养老院会变得多有趣吗 -她在那 史黛拉 |
[28:05] | Oh, these are my friends. They know what I’m talking about. | 她们是我朋友 她们知道我在说什么 |
[28:08] | Okay, group vote on quitting our jobs and moving to Florida? | 针对辞职搬去佛罗里达州话题 集体投票 |
[28:12] | Yes. | 支持 |
[28:13] | Stella, you don’t have a job to quit, | 史黛拉 你根本没有工作可以辞掉 |
[28:15] | and we’ve talked about not pitching “Hot nursing home” Anymore. | 我们说过别再推销你的”性感养老院”了 |
[28:18] | Sorry, can we just borrow her for a minute? | 抱歉 我们能占用她一下吗 |
[28:20] | One sec. | 马上回来 |
[28:22] | Okay, what was with the creepy white van? | 你怎么坐上了变态白色汽车 |
[28:24] | And why are you at Margaritaville with Uncle Joey? | 你为什么和乔伊大叔在玛格丽塔维尔 |
[28:26] | I met him in line for the bathroom. | 我在厕所排队的时候碰到他的 |
[28:28] | And he’s one of my top five favorite TV uncles. | 他是我最爱的五个荧幕大叔之一 |
[28:31] | Hey, what was I gonna do, not hear his financial advice | 我能怎么办 难道拒绝一边喝玛格丽特酒吃鸡条 |
[28:33] | over Margas and chicken fingers? That’d be crazy. | 一边听他给我金融建议的机会吗 那就太疯狂了 |
[28:36] | You have other favorite TV uncles? | 你还有别的最爱的荧幕大叔 |
[28:37] | We have different definitions of crazy. | 我们对疯狂的定义不同 |
[28:38] | Ow, my feet are hurting. | 我的脚好痛 |
[28:40] | If I stay at your house, will you take off my makeup | 如果我去你家 你能用你那个小玩意 |
[28:42] | with that little, um, scrubby thing? | 帮我卸妆吗 |
[28:44] | Yes. You got so much glitter in my bed last time. | 可以 你上次在我床上弄了好多闪粉 |
[28:47] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没事 |
[28:50] | Hey, if you girls need a ride, I’ve got room for seven. | 如果你们需要搭车 我的车可以坐七个人 |
[28:55] | Do you need a ride? | 你需要搭车吗 |
[28:57] | Um, I mean, I’m kind of in the opposite… | 我住另一个方向 |
[28:58] | – It’s probably just easier… – It’s fine, I’ll just get a Lyft. | -这样也许更容易 -没事 我叫个车就好 |
[29:04] | Hope you guys like Earth, Wind & Fire. | 希望你们喜欢地风火组合 |