英文名称:Dog Day Afternoon
年代:1975
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:06] | It has to be from downtown. | 一定是总部来的 |
[04:09] | It’s handIed through this office, but it requires downtown approvai. | 我们是可以处理,但是需要总部的同意 |
[04:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:21] | It has been submitted. | 有很多人都这么办 |
[04:55] | Syivia, can you heIp me with this? | 索菲亚,你能不能帮我一下忙? |
[04:58] | Coming. | 来了 |
[05:17] | Closing time. Going in? | 打烊了,你想进来? |
[05:20] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 |
[05:21] | Ok | 好吧 |
[05:33] | You the manager? | 你就是经理? |
[05:40] | Keep talking Iike nothing was wrong. | 继续打电话吧 |
[05:45] | Let me caII you back. | 我等下再回你电话 |
[05:53] | Sonny, I’m getting really bad vibes. | 桑尼,我有个不好的预感 |
[05:57] | What are you taIking about? | 你在说什么? |
[06:00] | Maybe we shouId take something smaIIer. | 也许我们应该拿小一些的武器 |
[06:05] | You crazy? He started aIready. He’s got the gun out. | 你疯啦?他都已经开始了 枪都拿出来了! |
[06:09] | Go on, go over by the door. | 快点吧,快去站在门边 |
[06:15] | Get over by the door. | 站到门边去 |
[07:06] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[07:08] | -Nobody move! -Get over there! | 全都不许动! 去那边 |
[07:12] | Get away from those aIarms. | 离报警器远点! |
[07:14] | Now get in the center. | 现在到中间来 |
[07:18] | He moves, shoot him! | 他要是敢动就开枪打他 |
[07:20] | Put the gun on him! Get out in the center. | 用枪指着他! 站中间点! |
[07:25] | I can’t do it, Sonny. | 桑尼,我办不到 |
[07:29] | I’m not going to make it. | 我下不了手 |
[07:32] | What? Put it on him. | 什么?快用枪指着他 |
[07:34] | I can’t do it. | 我办不到 |
[07:36] | Fuck me! Sal! | 干,沙你在哪? |
[07:40] | -What? -Where are you? He can’t make it. | 什么事? 你在哪?史迪威想打退堂鼓 |
[07:43] | Fuck him. Let him go! | 去他的,那就叫他走 |
[07:46] | Come on! | 快点吧! |
[07:49] | All right, Iet him out. | 好吧,让他出去 |
[07:52] | Do what the gentIeman says. | 照这位先生的话做! |
[07:54] | Let him out. | 让他出去 |
[07:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 桑尼 |
[08:03] | -Don’t take the car. -How do I get home? | 史迪威,别把车开走 那我怎么回家? |
[08:08] | Take the subway. We need the car. | 坐地铁,我们需要车 |
[08:11] | The keys! | 史迪威,车钥匙给我 |
[08:14] | I’m sorry, Sonny. | 对不起 桑尼 |
[08:16] | All right, Iock it. | 好,把门锁上 |
[08:24] | What? | 又怎么了? |
[08:25] | There’s a girI under that desk over there. | 那有个女孩 就在那个桌子底下 |
[08:42] | We got rid of him. So now we just move it aIong. | 他总算走了 现在我们自己可以办正事了 |
[08:45] | You got them? | 你听到了吗? |
[08:46] | Now what did he say to me? Wait a minute. | 他刚才跟我说什么?等一下 |
[08:49] | Anybody here? What’s this, a squirrel? | 谁躲在这里? 这是什么,松鼠吗? |
[08:51] | Hey, you! | 嘿,你 |
[08:52] | Come on. | 过来 |
[08:54] | In the back there. No one’s going to hurt you. | 站到那边后面去 没人会伤害你的 |
[08:58] | Go ahead, get to the back. | 快去! |
[08:59] | PuII the drapes! | 把窗帘拉下来! |
[09:07] | You, to the back here. | 你站到那后面去 |
[09:09] | Go to him, right there. | 到他那去,就在那! |
[09:11] | We’re going to move this now. Just move it aIong. | 我们现在要把这个东西弄掉 把它弄掉 |
[09:16] | Gotcha! | 搞定了! |
[09:18] | We’re moving right along, fooks. Going to get this thing done in haIf an hour. | 我们现在要继续,要在半个小时内办完这事 |
[09:23] | We just got to block. . . . | 我们得挡住… |
[09:30] | Knock out the TV. | 弄坏这录像机 |
[09:32] | There we go. | 这下行了 |
[09:33] | See? | 你看 |
[09:35] | No replay, fooks. No alarms. | 没有录像,朋友们,也没报警器 |
[09:37] | Let’s get you fixed up and on your way. | 让我们满足你们的要求 然后你们就离开吧 |
[09:39] | -Is the vauIt open? -I can take care of that. | 金库开了吗? 这个我来处理 |
[09:42] | Good. Let’s go. Take care of it. | 好,你来处理 把它打开 |
[09:48] | Wait! What are you trying to do? | 等一下,你想干嘛? |
[09:50] | Trip the aIarm? Use the spot key? | 启动警报器? 用这个带记号的钥匙? |
[09:55] | I was out of my mind. | 我一时忘了 |
[09:56] | Get your mind right! | 这次别弄错了! |
[09:58] | I’m a CathoIic. I don’t want to hurt anybody! | 听着,我是个天主教徒 我不想伤害任何人,懂吗? |
[10:01] | -Yes, sir. -No aIarms. | 是的,先生 没有警报器 |
[10:03] | No aIarms! | 没有警报器! |
[10:05] | No games. | 别耍花招! |
[10:08] | Use the other one. | 用另一把钥匙 |
[10:10] | Miriam. . . | 玛莉安 |
[10:12] | . . .open the safe. | 把保险柜打开 |
[10:32] | Put it in this. | 把钱放进袋子里 |
[10:49] | What? | 什么? |
[10:50] | That’s aII there is. | 钱全在这儿了 |
[10:55] | What are you saying? | 你胡说什么? |
[10:57] | They picked it up today. There’s onIy $ 1 ,1 00. | 今天已经有人把钱收走了 这里只剩下一千一百元 |
[11:00] | -It’s true. -He’II shoot me! | 她说是真的 他要杀我! |
[11:04] | I can’t beIieve it. | 我不相信 |
[11:06] | I can’t beIieve it! | 我不敢相信 |
[11:10] | There’s no money here. | 竟然会没钱 |
[11:12] | -Come on, Sonny, Iet’s do it! -I’m doing it! | 桑尼,快点拿钱!快点! 我在拿了! |
[11:17] | Too much! This is too much. | 怎么会这样? |
[11:22] | AII right, come on. Let’s go. | 好吧,过来 |
[11:26] | You answer it. Watch him, Sai. | 你去接电话 沙,看着他 |
[11:29] | You, come with me. Watch him! | 你跟我来 看着他! |
[11:32] | -Sit down. -Who’s the head teller here? | 坐着接电话 谁是这儿出纳员的头? |
[11:35] | I am. | 是我 |
[11:42] | Open it up. | 把它打开 |
[11:47] | No, not all of it. | 不要全部拿 |
[11:48] | I worked in a bank. I know the alarms. All right? | 我在银行做过事 我知道报警器藏在那! |
[11:51] | Don’t play games with me. | 别和我耍花招 |
[11:53] | You take one of these, go Iike this. . . | 你先拿出其中一张 这样放… |
[11:56] | . . .in here, and out it comes. | 先放这,再拿出来 |
[11:58] | You got your 1 00. | 一百元就到手了 |
[11:59] | I’ll caII back. | 我再给你回电话 |
[12:03] | No, it’s decoy money. It’s marked. | 这个不行,是作圈套的 上面有记号 |
[12:06] | It’s shit. | 这是废物 |
[12:07] | See? | 了解吗? |
[12:12] | Cheer up, you’ll be the veterans of a robbery. | 高兴点,以后抢银行你就有经验了 |
[12:15] | You know the bank sends you a dozen red roses? | 银行会给你一打玫瑰花的 |
[12:19] | Let him answer it. | 沙,叫经理接电话 |
[12:23] | Fucker! Don’t get ideas. | 别打歪主意! |
[12:25] | I bark, that man there. . .he bites! | 我告诉你们,那个人可不会手下留情! |
[12:27] | I’m on your side. | 相信我,我和你们是一伙的 |
[12:29] | On my side, shit! | 我们这一边?少来! |
[12:30] | Listen, we got young girIs here. You couId watch your Ianguage. | 听着,我们这有小姑娘 请你注意说话的字眼 |
[12:38] | I speak what I feeI. | 我爱说什么就说什么 |
[12:40] | Watch my Ianguage! Empty the drawer out. | 注意我的字眼! 把那抽屉清光 |
[12:45] | You’d have to find out from him. | 我不知道,你得问他 |
[12:47] | TraveIer’s checks. . . | 旅行支票 |
[12:51] | . . .and register. | 还有登记簿 |
[12:54] | The register! | 登记簿! |
[12:57] | You’ve got it. All right, Iet’s go. | 找到了 行啦,我们走吧 |
[13:01] | I’ll take that from you. | 这个我来拿 |
[13:04] | All right, SaI, here we go. | 好了,沙,我们走吧 |
[13:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:27] | What are you doing? | 桑尼,你在干什么? |
[13:28] | I’m burning the register here. | 我在烧登记簿 |
[13:34] | Moving right aIong, fooks. | 所有人往前走 |
[13:40] | We’re Ieaving. | 我们要走了 |
[13:42] | Let me have the keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[13:43] | Give him the keys. | 哈维,把钥匙给他 |
[13:49] | Nobody wiII hurt you. We’re going to Ieave. | 我们不会伤害你的 我们要走了 |
[13:58] | Who’s that? | 桑尼,那是谁? |
[14:00] | The insurance guy from across the street. He probabIy saw the smoke. | 他是街对面的保安 可能是看到烟了 |
[14:13] | PIease, put out the fire. | 请把火扑灭 |
[14:28] | I’ll get water. | 我去拿水 |
[14:30] | Stay right there! | 站着别动 别开枪,拜托别开枪 |
[14:34] | -Call you Iater. -Get rid of him! | 我一会儿回你电话 快点赶走他! |
[14:37] | Get rid of him! | 快点赶走他 |
[14:48] | -Use your head. -I can handIe it. | 用你大脑! 我能办好 |
[14:58] | -Everything’s aII right? -Cigarette butt got in the wastebasket. | 一切还好吧? 没事,只是烟头在垃圾桶里没灭 |
[15:04] | Then you’re okay. | 那就没事了 |
[15:05] | Thanks for keeping an eye out. | 谢谢你帮我们留意 好说 |
[15:13] | -Go now. We gave you all we’ve got. -Okay, we’re going. | 现在走吧!我们所有的钱都给你们了 好吧,我们走 |
[15:17] | Answer the phone. | 你接电话 |
[15:19] | Get them in the vault. | 沙,带他们去金库 |
[15:21] | -Where’s the money? -Getting it! Got it. | 钱呢? 拿着它! 我拿了 |
[15:31] | He’ll come with us. | 他要跟我们一起走 |
[15:34] | Don’t cIose it. How can we breathe? | 请别关门,我们还怎么呼吸? |
[15:39] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[15:41] | -Wait. Listen. -What? | 喂,听着 什么事? |
[15:42] | I will never make this. I’ll have to go to the toiIet. | 我不能待在这儿,我得去厕所 |
[15:48] | It’s no joke. | 这是不开玩笑 |
[15:49] | I’ve got a terribIe fear of being Iocked in. | 我对被锁在里面有恐惧症 |
[15:57] | Who needs the bathroom? | 好吧,还有谁要去? |
[15:59] | I do too. | 我也要去 |
[16:00] | Now they aII want to go. | 现在成了全都要去了 |
[16:02] | Look, do you want to check it out? | 你可以检查一下 |
[16:04] | It’s the first door on your right. | 你右边的第一间 |
[16:09] | AII right, mouth, Iet’s go. | 好吧,碎嘴婆,走吧 |
[16:14] | First door on my right. | 我右边的第一间 |
[16:17] | It’s Maria! | 她是玛莉 |
[16:20] | I forgot she was in there. | 我忘了她在这 |
[16:22] | She’s aIways puIIing this. | 她在这儿收拾 |
[16:24] | She shouId have 1 0 minutes, but– | 这不是她的错,她应该10分钟完事,但 |
[16:26] | Shut up! Nobody goes to the bathroom! | 闭嘴! 全都不准去厕所 |
[16:29] | -Let’s go. Out! -We’re having a bank robbery. | 快走!出去! 我们银行被抢劫了! |
[16:34] | MuIvaney speaking. | 我是马维尼,讲话! |
[16:36] | Mouth. Mouth! | 碎嘴婆,碎嘴婆 |
[16:38] | -Here’s your toiIet. -It’s for you. | 这就当你的马桶吧! 你的电话 |
[16:40] | What? | 什么 |
[16:41] | Phone. For you. | 电话是找你的 |
[17:08] | -What are you doing? -Who is this? | 你在那干什么?你是谁? |
[17:10] | Detective Sergeant Eugene Moretti, asshole! We got you by the balls. | 我是检察官尤金.莫里奇 笨蛋,你们已经被包围了 |
[17:16] | I’m looking you right in the eye. | 我正在看着你 |
[17:18] | I can see you. | 我能看见你 |
[17:19] | -Who is it? -Cops. | 是谁? 条子 |
[17:42] | Come to the front door. . . . | 把手放在头上 走到前门 |
[17:44] | Hang it up. | 挂掉它 |
[18:10] | Come on, Iet’s go. | 来吧,咱们走 |
[18:13] | How’d that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[18:16] | Did I do anything to hurt you? Did I treat you badIy? | 我伤害你们了吗? 我虐待你们了吗? |
[18:19] | I’m on saIary. I won’t be a hero. | 我是挣工资的,我不想当英雄 |
[18:22] | Did you have a pIan or what? | 这次抢劫你有没有计划? |
[18:24] | What did you do, barge in on a whim? | 还是你只是临时决定的? |
[18:26] | Why Iight a fire? | 你为什么要点火? |
[18:28] | I toId you to get out. . . | 早就让你们离开了 |
[18:30] | . . .when you couId, but you had to hang around. | 可是你们不听 |
[18:32] | He don’t have a pIan. It’s aII a whim. Rob a bank! | 他根本没计划过这次行动,只是灵机一动! |
[18:35] | I had it pIanned! | 我有计划! |
[18:37] | OnIy the money shouId have been deIivered, not taken away! | 我以为钱会被送来而不是收走 |
[18:40] | That fucking Jack, downtown, he gave me the wrong information. | 都是那个他妈的杰克给的错误消息 |
[18:44] | What is this Jack supposed to be? A mastermind or what? | 杰克又是谁呀? 幕后的主使人吗? |
[18:49] | We’re all in the barrel together and we want to get out of it. | 我们现在都像热锅里的蚂蚁 我们想赶快出去 |
[18:56] | All right, I got to have time to think. I got to think. | 好吧,我需要点时间考虑一下 我得想想 |
[19:18] | Keep away or we’ll start throwing bodies out the door , one at a time. Got that? | 你们听好啦,靠近这里一步 我就开始杀人质,一次一个,听到没有? |
[19:26] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[19:38] | Is there a Jenny here? | 谁是珍妮? |
[19:40] | Who’s Jenny here? | 这里谁是珍妮? |
[19:42] | That’s me. | 我就是 |
[19:44] | It’s the squirrel. You got a husband? | 是你这松鼠 你有丈夫? |
[19:47] | Well, he’s on the phone. | 他电话找你 |
[19:49] | Go ahead. | 来呀! |
[19:52] | What couId I tell him? | 我能说对他什么? |
[19:54] | I don’t know, whatever. Tell him the truth. | 我不知道,随便你说 |
[19:56] | What a fucking comedy! W-N-E-W pIays aII the hits. | 真他妈的戏剧性! W_N_E_W,有话快说! |
[20:00] | Listen. Don ‘t hang up. | 听着,先别挂 |
[20:02] | -First, is anybody hurt in there? -No. | 首先,那有人受伤吗? 没有 |
[20:05] | Keep away or we’ll start throwing bodies out, one at a time. You got that? | 离开这!否则我们就开始杀人质, 一次一个,听到了吗? |
[20:09] | Don’t. Let me talk to you for a while. How many people you got? | 别这样!让我跟你谈谈 里面有几个人? |
[20:13] | No, call me back. | 不行,你再打给我 |
[20:14] | CaII me back. | 你再打给我 |
[20:17] | He wants to know when you’ll be through. | 他想知道你们几点完事? |
[20:21] | What? GirIie, pIease! | 什么?拜托你小姐 |
[20:32] | Come on. Let’s go. | 过来,咱们走 |
[20:40] | – Where’s the back door? -It’s locked on the inside. | 后门在哪儿? 在里面锁上了 |
[20:43] | Where is it? | 在哪儿? |
[20:45] | Through the passageway to the right. | 走廊尽头的右边 |
[20:50] | Cover them! | 沙,掩护他们 |
[20:52] | You couId just go ahead and cook whatever’s there. | 你随便煮嘛,什么都行 |
[21:27] | Oh, yes, I will. Yes, I will. | 喔,我会的 我会的 |
[21:30] | -Let’s go, come on. -Honey, I’ve got to go now. | 走吧,快点 宝贝,我得挂电话了 |
[21:34] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[21:37] | I Iove you too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:39] | All right, inside here. | 好了,待在这里面 |
[21:45] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生什么事了 |
[21:48] | Maybe somebody tripped an alarm or something. I don’t know. | 可能有人不小心触动报警器了 或者别的事,我不知道 |
[21:51] | But there’s a way out of this. | 一定有办法逃出去的 |
[21:53] | – Were you serious about what you said? – About,what? | 你说是的真的吗? 什么真的? |
[22:02] | About throwing those bodies out the door? | 你真的要开杀人质? |
[22:08] | -That’s what I want him to think. -I want to know what you think. | 我只是吓唬他们 我想知道你怎么想 |
[22:16] | Because I’ll tell you right now, I’m ready to do it. | 因为,我告诉你 我已经准备好了去这么做 |
[22:20] | Right. Okay. | 是吗? |
[22:23] | -I mean it. -I know. | 我是认真的 我知道 |
[22:29] | Listen, everybody. I know we got a problem here. | 所有人听着 我知道我们现在出了点问题 |
[22:32] | But there’s a way out of this thing. I’m teIIing you. | 但是有办法解决 我告诉你们 |
[22:35] | All you got to do is cooperate with me. | 你们需要做的就是与我们合作 |
[22:38] | Stay cool, and we’ll get out of this. | 保持镇静,事情很快就能解决 |
[22:40] | Nobody gets hurt if you Iisten to me. | 听我们的话,就不会有人受伤 |
[22:43] | First, we’ll do things a step at a time. You got to go to the bathroom,right? | 首先,一步一步来 你要去厕所,对吧? |
[22:47] | She’ll get to go to the bathroom. | 她可以去 |
[22:49] | Everybody who has to go is going. We’ll do things together, okay? | 其他人想去的也可以去 从现在开始我们都要一起行动,好吗? |
[22:54] | What’s the matter with him? | 他怎么了? |
[22:58] | He’s got asthma. | 他有哮喘病 |
[23:00] | Asthma? | 哮喘? |
[23:15] | I’ll take care of that. | 我来处理 |
[23:18] | -You, what’s your name? -MuIvaney. | 你叫什么名字? 马维尼 |
[23:21] | Come with me. | 你跟我来 |
[23:24] | -He’s got asthma and he’s a guard? -They go to guard school. | 他有哮喘病,你们还让他当警卫? 他上过警校 |
[23:27] | To learn how to shoot? He doesn’t have a gun. | 去学怎么开枪吗? 他连枪都没有 |
[23:30] | They earn a $105 a week to fold the flag in the morning… | 他们负责早晨升旗,一周赚105美元 |
[23:33] | . .straighten up. I don’t know what they learn. | .…把旗抻直 我不知道他们学什么 |
[23:36] | I want to block that door. In case they try coming in, I can hear it. | 我想把那个门堵住 以便他们试图进来时,我好能听到 |
[23:40] | Let’s move this. | 把这个挪走 |
[23:46] | Wait a minute. HoId it! | 等一下,抓住这个 |
[23:50] | Let’s get rid of this. | 把这些东西弄走 |
[23:57] | You got kids? | 你有小孩吗? |
[23:59] | I got 2 kids and I’d Iike to see them again. | 两个,我还想见他们呢 |
[24:02] | You’ll see them again. You’re being cooperative. | 别担心,你能见到他们的 你很合作 |
[24:04] | I got no compIaints against you, whatsoever. | 我对你没任何怨言 |
[24:08] | You got bank insurance? | 什么怨言也没有 你有没有银行保险? |
[24:11] | You know I do. You seem to know a lot about bank procedure. | 当然啦,你好像 非常清楚银行的事 |
[24:16] | I know a lot of things. | 我还知道很多事 |
[24:21] | I just want to get you out of here safe, right? | 我只是想让你们安全离开,行吗? |
[24:26] | What if I take you with me? | 如果我让你跟我走,会怎么样? |
[24:28] | If you take anybody. . . | 如果你要带人的话 |
[24:30] | . . .pIease take me. | 就选我吧 |
[24:32] | They’II shoot you, you know? | 他们会开枪打你,你知道吗? |
[24:34] | The cops. . . | 那些个警察… |
[24:35] | See what they did in Attica? | 根本不在乎什么银行保险 看看他们在亚提卡是怎么做的? |
[24:40] | 42 peopIe kiIIed. The innocent with the guiIty. | 他们杀了42个人 不管有没有罪 |
[24:49] | I won’t take you. I’ll take one of the girls, a married one with kids. | 我不会选你的,我选那些有小孩的女人 |
[24:54] | Cops don’t like it in the papers when they shoot a married woman with kids. | 警察不会喜欢报纸刊登 他们杀死带着孩子的妇女的消息 |
[25:02] | You’re all right. | 你还不错 |
[25:05] | You won’t fuck with me? | 你不会跟我玩把戏,是吧? |
[25:36] | There’s the FBI. | FBI的人来了 |
[25:41] | How you doing, Sheldon? | 你好吗?沙登 |
[26:05] | Why didn’t you wait and try to take them outside? | 你为什么不等他们出来呢? |
[26:08] | An error in judgement. | 我判断错误 |
[26:10] | Thought the S.O.S would be remorseful at the sight of a policeman. | 我以为他们看到警察、听到被包围会吓破胆 |
[26:14] | And you know something? | 而且… |
[26:15] | Nobody said “”hostage”” yet, okay? | 没有人提到里面有人质 |
[26:21] | We got a bank robbery here. | 这有银行抢劫案 |
[26:25] | How did the press guys get through the barrier? | 这新闻界的家伙怎么过的屏障? |
[26:34] | We don’t know what’s up yet. We’re setting up communications. | 我们还不知道发生了什么, 我们正在架设通讯设备 |
[26:38] | This is Ron Cummins from CBS. Can you teII me the situation? | 我是CBS的布莱恩,请问现场的状况如何? |
[26:42] | We’re setting up communications. Our perpetrators are in the bank. | 我们在架设通讯设备 嫌犯在银行里面 |
[26:47] | That’s all i can say now. | 我只能说那么多 |
[26:48] | When I get it, you’ll get it. That’s aII. | 当我有新消息,就会告诉你,就这些 |
[26:53] | What are you doing on the fire escape? | 你们在逃生梯那儿干什么? |
[26:55] | I said on the roof. Get up on the roof, wiII you? | 我不是叫你们去屋顶吗?还不快去! |
[27:47] | -Get the phone company? -Setting it up now. | 叫电信局了吗? 还不快去 |
[27:50] | This phone is going to be a direct line into the bank. | 这个电话要能直接与银行里的人通话 |
[27:58] | -MuIvaney speaking. -Moretti here. Let me talk to him. | 我是马维尼 我是摩瑞提,让我跟他说话 |
[28:06] | This is Detective Sergeant Eugene Moretti. | 我是检察官尤金莫里奇 |
[28:10] | You’re there, we’re here. What do we do? | 现在你们在里面,我们在外面,想怎么办? |
[28:13] | I don’t know. What do we do? | 我不知道,应该怎么办 |
[28:15] | Are the people in the bank okay? | 首先,我想知道,人质都安全吧 |
[28:17] | They’re okay. | 他们没事 |
[28:19] | -You alone or you got confederates? -I’m not alone. | 你自己一个人还是有同伴? 有同伴 |
[28:24] | I got Sai. | 还有沙 |
[28:26] | What’s that for, Salvatore? | 沙?全名是沙尔瓦多? |
[28:29] | He’s a killer. | 他是个杀手 |
[28:30] | We’re Vietnam veterans. Killing don’t mean anything to us. | 我们参加过越战 杀人对我们来说是小菜一碟 |
[28:33] | -In the army? -Yeah. | 军队里? 对 |
[28:35] | So you, what’s your name? | 那,你叫什么名字? |
[28:38] | Why do you want to know my name? | 你为什么要知道我的名字? |
[28:41] | Just so i got something to caII you. | 我想有个名字称呼你 |
[28:51] | Let’s be reasonabIe, okay? Just give me your name. | 只是个名字,不会怎样的 告诉我你的名字 |
[28:56] | CaII me Sonny. | 叫我桑尼吧 |
[28:59] | Listen, Sonny. | 听好,桑尼 |
[29:01] | I want to see if the people are okay. | 我想知道 人质是否安全 |
[29:03] | Right. | 嗯 |
[29:04] | Then i want to work out a way to get them out. | 我想要跟你商量释放人质的事 |
[29:07] | I want to come over without a gun. | 我不会带枪进去的 |
[29:09] | Frisk me so you’ll trust me. | 你可以搜我身,以便你信任我 我们会解决这个问题的 |
[29:14] | I just want to find some way that i can trust you too. | 我只是想找到办法 让我也能相信你 |
[29:19] | Not be on the street where you couId shoot me. | 不能在大街上 在那你们能打死我 |
[29:21] | -Some sign, right? -Right. Like what? | 做点表示,行吗? 行,比如? |
[29:25] | Let the peopIe out. | 放人质出来如何? |
[29:26] | A fucking idiot here? | 你以为你在和谁打交道 |
[29:30] | They’re keeping me alive. Let them out? | 有他们我才能活 你让我放他们出去? |
[29:32] | Talk to me. Just taIk to me straight. I’m ready to taIk. | 你有话直说吧 我准备好谈话了 |
[29:37] | Give us the women? | 把女的放出来 |
[29:38] | No, I’ve got women. That’s all i’ve got. | 不行,我这儿只有女的 |
[29:41] | Give me something. Give me one of them. | 那就随便给我其中一个 |
[29:44] | -One? -It’s like a fair exchange. | 一个? 公平交易呀 |
[29:46] | I’ll come over. I won’t pack nothing, don’t know if you’ll take me hostage. | 我进去,我什么也不拿 我不知道你是否会让我作人质 |
[29:50] | It’s a sign of trust. | 这是相互信任的标志 |
[29:52] | -How do I call you back? -It’s a direct line. | 我怎么跟你打电话? 那个是专线电话 |
[29:55] | Pick up the receiver and I’m here. | 拿起听筒就能跟我通话 |
[30:00] | He wants one. | 他要一个人 |
[30:05] | Him, right? | 他,好吗? |
[30:06] | Right! | 当然好 |
[30:11] | He goes. | 就是他了 |
[30:17] | What are we deaIing with here? | 这处理得怎么样了? |
[30:21] | You have to keep checking me out aII the time? | 你一定要一直这样查问我吗? |
[30:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:30] | He’ll need the keys. | 他需要钥匙 |
[30:32] | Got the keys? | 你有吗? |
[30:35] | Just the one, Sonny! | 就这把,桑尼! |
[30:52] | Don’t fire! | 别开枪,别开枪 |
[30:55] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[30:56] | That’s a hostage! | 那是人质呀! |
[31:00] | Don’t fire! | 别开枪 |
[31:02] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[31:03] | We voted to send him out! | 我们决定让他先出来 |
[31:07] | -He’s one of the hostages! -Get away from him! | 他是人质之一! 放开他! |
[31:10] | He’s a hostage! | 他是人质之一! |
[31:13] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 与你他妈的有什么相干? |
[31:15] | I don’t give a fuck! Get out of here. | 离远点!走开! |
[31:20] | Hey, Sonny! Wait a minute! | 嘿,桑尼!等一下 |
[31:22] | That was your fault, Sonny. | 这就是你的不对了,桑尼 |
[31:25] | We had the communications set up here. | 我们之间不是有交流设备嘛! |
[31:28] | We’re not set up properly, with 250 cops here. | 我们还没准备妥当 我们有250个警察在外面 |
[31:31] | We don’t know what goes on in there. | 我们不知道这发生了什么 |
[31:33] | -You almost killed him! Are you crazy? -That was smart! | 你们差点把他杀了 真聪明 |
[31:36] | You say you got nothing but women, and throw out a guy. What’s going on? | 你不是说人质全是女的吗? 怎么送出来一个男的?怎么回事? |
[31:41] | You wanted a hostage, I gave you one. | 你不是要人质吗?我给你啦 |
[31:43] | -Are you going to deal with us or not? -I gave you one. | 你要不要合作啊 ? 我给你一个人质了 |
[31:47] | You did, but you should have picked up the phone! Come on out. | 没错,但你应该先用电话告诉我 |
[31:51] | I ain’t packing nothing, see? | 我没有带任何东西,你看! |
[31:55] | You can come out and frisk me. You can tell. | 你可以出来搜我的身呀,你知道的 |
[32:01] | -Why? -To take a Iook at something. | 我为什么要出去? 出来看看 |
[32:04] | -To see what you’re up against. -I can see. Why come out? | 我要你知道你在和谁作对 我能看到,为什么要出去? |
[32:07] | Come out and see it all. | 出来你就全看到了 |
[32:13] | SaI is in there with the other peopIe. Anything happens to me, they’ll get it. | 我这儿有沙看着人质 如果我出事,他会把他们全收拾喽 |
[32:18] | I don’t forget about SaI. Come out and Iook. | 我没忘记他, 你就出来看一下嘛 |
[32:24] | -I got to check with him first. -You don’t need that artillery. | 我要先跟他说 你不需要那个“大炮” |
[32:36] | 5 minutes. You tell him that. | 桑尼,只有5分钟,你告诉他们 |
[32:39] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[32:41] | Get them back. He’s got a white flag. | 叫他们后退 他举白旗了 |
[32:44] | Everything’s okay. | 一切都还好 |
[32:49] | Come on out. | 出来啊,桑尼 |
[32:51] | He’s too cIose here. | 他们靠得太近了 |
[32:52] | Get back! What the fuck are you doing? | 退后! 你们他妈的在干嘛? |
[32:58] | Come on out. | 出来啊 |
[32:59] | Take a look at this. | 你过来看看 |
[33:02] | Here, look! Look up here. | 来啊,你看上面那边 |
[33:07] | Over here. | 这边 |
[33:13] | Over there, right? We got everything here, okay? | 还有那边 我们应有尽有 |
[33:35] | You got the militia here. | 整个军队全来啊? |
[33:45] | Let Sal come look. What hope have you got? | 叫沙也出来看看吧! 你们没希望的 |
[33:49] | Quit whiIe you’re ahead. | 趁有机会,赶快放弃吧 |
[33:51] | -It’s onIy attempted robbery. -Armed robbery. | 现在只是蓄意抢劫的罪名 持枪抢劫! |
[33:54] | All right, armed, then! Nobody’s been hurt. | 好,持枪抢劫 没有人受伤对吧? |
[33:56] | ReIease the hostages. No one wiII worry over kidnapping charges. | 把人质放了 就少了一条绑架的罪名 |
[34:00] | At the most you’ll get 5 years. You’ll get out in 1 . | 你最多判五年 但一年就出来 |
[34:04] | -What? -Kiss me. | 什么? 亲我 |
[34:06] | When I’m being fucked, I Iike to get kissed on the mouth. | 当我被耍时,我需要有人亲我 |
[34:09] | You’re a city cop, right? | 你是警察吧 抢银行是犯刑法 |
[34:12] | Bank robbery’s a federaI offense.They got me on kidnapping, armed robbery. They’ll bury me. | 抢银行犯法,他们会以绑架、持枪抢劫起诉我 |
[34:16] | I won’t talk to somebody trying to con me. Get someone in charge. | 我才不跟要想耍我的人讲话,叫负责人出来 |
[34:20] | I won’t talk to some flunky pig trying to con me. What’s he doing? | 我就是 我不要跟你这死肥猪谈判 不准叫我猪! 他在干嘛? |
[34:24] | -Get back! -Why are they moving in? | 回去! 他们过来做什么? |
[34:26] | WiII you get the fuck back there? | 你他妈的为什么不回那去? |
[34:29] | Get over there! | 退回去! |
[34:30] | Go on back there, man! | 回那边去! |
[34:33] | He wants to kill me so bad! | 他想杀了我 |
[34:35] | -No one’s going to kill anybody. -Attica! | 我们不杀任何人 亚提卡! |
[34:39] | Attica! | 亚提卡! |
[34:54] | Remember Attica! | 别忘了亚提卡事件! |
[35:01] | Your word don’t fucking matter! | 你的话没他妈的什么用! |
[35:03] | Come on, calm down. | 算啦,冷静点! |
[35:09] | Put your guns down! | 把枪放下 |
[35:13] | Without the TV guys, they’d kill us all! | 如果不是有电视台记者 他们早就把我们全杀了! |
[35:18] | Put your guns down! | 把枪放下! |
[35:26] | Put them down! | 叫他们把枪放下! |
[35:29] | Put them down! | 叫他们把枪放下! |
[35:40] | Attica! | 亚提卡! |
[35:53] | You got it, man! | 这回你们明白了!你们明白了! |
[36:14] | Robbing a bank? | 银行抢劫? |
[36:19] | Why didn’t he tell me he needed money? | 他为什么不跟我说他需要钱? |
[36:22] | He should have come to me if he needed money. | 他要是缺钱,他应该跟我说的 我真不敢相信 |
[36:30] | We know that 8 people are still being held on the bank. | 据了解,现在里面 仍然有8名人质 |
[36:35] | The situation inside the bank is totally unknown to us other than… | 里面的情况完全不清楚,除了… |
[36:39] | ..descriptions that have been obtained from Howard Calvin. | .一些消息来自被释放的人质哈维 |
[36:43] | Why steal when your mom’s a sucker? | 有个有钱的妈为什么还要抢动 |
[36:45] | We’ll switch you now to Ron Cummins at the bank in Brooklyn. | 现在将镜头切到在布鲁克林现场的 让.卡明斯 |
[36:50] | Miss Benson, what’s it like inside? | 本森小姐,请问里面情况怎样? |
[36:52] | They’re hoIding up, what can I say? | 他们在抢劫 我还能说什么? |
[36:55] | Got a deaI? | 达成协议了吗? |
[36:57] | The guy with the gun on us is a quiet type. | 里面有个人拿着枪对着我们 是那种不爱吱声的类型 |
[36:59] | Any confidence in Detective Moretti? | 对莫瑞迪检察官有信心吗? |
[37:02] | They don’t know Detective Moretti yet. I got to go now. | 他们不知道摩瑞提探长…我得走了 |
[37:06] | What’s this with the hands? | 这只手在做什么? |
[37:09] | She’s out, Iet her stay. | 她都出来了就不要进去了 |
[37:11] | They’re my girIs. I’m going back in there. | 她们是我的女孩 我得回去和她们在一起 |
[37:24] | -Howard. How is he? -Howard’s all right. | 哈维还好吧? 他没事了 |
[37:27] | Put the TV on. | 把电视打开 |
[37:29] | GirIs, I was interviewed! | 姑娘们,我被采访了 |
[37:32] | Looks good. | 不错嘛! |
[37:34] | The media’s there. | 电视媒体都在那 |
[37:37] | TV peopIe. | 电视台的人 |
[37:38] | TV peopIe. | 电视台的人 |
[37:39] | They want to talk to you. | 他们想和你谈话 |
[37:49] | Hello, Sonny. You’re on the air. | 喂,桑尼 我们现在是现场转播 |
[37:52] | Would you answer a few questions for us? | 你愿意回答我们几个问题吗? |
[37:56] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[38:02] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[38:04] | I just saw myself there. | 我刚看到我自己了… |
[38:06] | Why am I doing it? | 哦,我为什么要这么做? |
[38:08] | -Doing what? -Robbing a bank. | 做什么? 抢银行啊! |
[38:16] | I don’t know what you mean by that. | 我不明白你是什么意思 |
[38:18] | I’m robbing a bank because they got money here. | 我抢银行是因为那有钱 |
[38:21] | I mean, why do you feel you have to steal for money? | 我意思是,你为什么不得不抢钱? |
[38:24] | Couldn ‘t you get a job? | 你不能找个工作吗? |
[38:28] | No. Doing what? | 不行,我能做什么? |
[38:31] | You know, if you want a job, you got to be a member of a union. | 你知道吗?你要想工作,你必须是工会的成员 |
[38:35] | If you got no union card, you don’t get a job. | 如果没有工会会员证,就没有工作 |
[38:38] | What about non-union jobs? | 那不是工会的工作呢? |
[38:43] | What’s wrong with him? | 他有毛病! |
[38:45] | What do you mean non-union? Like what, a bank teller? | 什么叫不是工会的工作? 什么样的?银行出纳? |
[38:48] | You know how much a bank teller makes? Not much. | 你知道他们一星期挣钱吗? 不多 |
[38:51] | $ 1 1 5 to start, right? | 起薪是115元吧? |
[38:53] | You can Iive on that? | 靠那些你能活吗? |
[38:55] | I got a wife and kids. How am I to live on that? What do you make a week? | 我有老婆和小孩,我怎么能靠 那点工资生活?你一星期赚多少? |
[38:59] | -I’m here to talk to you, Sonny. -Yeah, I’m talking to you. | 我是来跟你谈话的 我在跟你谈 |
[39:03] | We’re entertainment, right? What do you got for us? | 我们这是娱乐节目,明白吗? 你给我们什么? |
[39:07] | What do you want to get for it? | 你想得到什么? |
[39:09] | -Do you expect to be paid? -I don’t need to be paid. | 你想让我们付费? 我不想收费 |
[39:13] | I’m here with my partner and 9 other peopIe. See, we’re dying! | 我和我的同伴,还有其他的9个人 你看,我们就快要死了 |
[39:17] | You’re going to see our brains on the sidewalk. | 你会看到我们的头被扔在路边 他们要把我们分尸 |
[39:21] | You’ll show that on TV? | 你会在电视上播出吗? |
[39:23] | Have housewives see that? Instead of “”As The WorId Turns””? | 让家庭主妇看这些吗? 而不是看“当世界在转变”? |
[39:26] | What do you got for me? I want something for that. | 你能给我什么? 我需要为此得到些什么 |
[39:29] | -You could give up. -Give up? | 桑尼,你可以投降 投降? |
[39:32] | -You ever been in prison? -No. | 你进过监狱吗? 没有 |
[39:35] | No! Let’s talk about something you fucking know about. | 没有!我们来谈谈你他妈的知道的事吧! |
[39:38] | -How much you make a week? -Transmission has been interrupted. | 你一星期挣多少钱?我想听这个 各位观众,很抱歉,我们的通讯突然中断了 |
[39:42] | Please stand by, we will return to our special newscast very soon. | 请等待,我们会很快再回到我们的特别节目 |
[39:46] | HeIIo? What the fuck happened? | 他妈的到底搞什么鬼?喂? |
[39:51] | Guess he disliked your Ianguage. | 我猜他们不喜欢你用的词 |
[39:55] | Fuck him! | 去他的,干 |
[40:25] | I don’t know, they might deal with us. | 他们可能会跟我们谈判 |
[40:28] | I don’t know about that guy out there. | 我们不清楚外面那小子怎么想的 |
[40:31] | But if i get the FBI invoIved in this, they might deal. | 但如果我把FBI牵扯进来 他们说不定会同意谈判 |
[40:36] | What do you think? | 你认为如何? |
[40:50] | What’s wrong? | 不要,不! 你是怎么了? |
[40:51] | You made a promise, didn’t you? Did you promise me something? | 你答应过我,不是吗? 你不是答应过我吗? |
[40:55] | Did you say either we get away cIean or we kill ourseIves? | 你说我们要么没事,要么自我了断,是不? |
[40:59] | -Did you? -I’m not talking about that. | 你没说过? 我不是说那个 |
[41:02] | Do you believe in keeping your promises? Does it still go? | 你会信守你的诺言吗? 还有效吗? |
[41:05] | Yes. | 当然 |
[41:06] | What are you talking about? | 那你怎么又说这些话? 我只是想… |
[41:12] | I won’t go back to prison. | 我决不回监狱 |
[41:20] | Kill them all now. | 现在把他们全杀了 |
[41:22] | -Take your bayonet, jam it into their– -Fuck you! | 拿起你的刺刀,插进他们的… 去你妈的 |
[42:03] | We ask for a jet. What do you think? | 我让他们派一架飞机来 你觉得怎么样? |
[42:12] | We get a heIicopter. | 叫一架直升飞机来 |
[42:14] | We get a heIicopter here, it Iands on the roof. . . | 一架直升飞机到这 把它停到屋顶上 |
[42:18] | . . .and takes us to a jet. And we fIy the fuck out of the country. | 然后再带我们去坐飞机 我们他妈的可以飞离这个国家 |
[42:28] | We can do it. | 我们办得到! |
[42:37] | We got them. We don’t even know it. | 沙,你看,我们有这些人 我们甚至根本没意识到 |
[42:39] | We’ve got the hostages. | 我们手里有人质 |
[42:41] | We’ve been looking at this the wrong way. We make the demands! | 我们曾经判断错误 我们可以提要求 |
[42:46] | They’ll give us what we want. | 他们一定会给我们要的东西 |
[42:54] | I’m flying to the tropics. Fuck the snow! | 我要去热带国家 去他妈的雪吧! |
[43:03] | Where’s the mouth? | 碎嘴婆那去了? |
[43:06] | -You ready to go to Algeria? -AIgeria? Yeah, sure! | 你准备好去阿尔及利亚没? 阿尔及利亚?好啊 |
[43:11] | We’re all going to sunny climes! | 我们都要去天气晴朗的地方 |
[43:13] | I can make it happen! | 沙,我办得到! |
[43:17] | I’ve made it happen so far. | 我已经撑了这么久 |
[43:18] | I can make it happen. | 我办得到! |
[43:28] | Give me Moretti. | 我要找莫瑞迪 |
[43:32] | AII of you, go ahead, make calls. CaII home or whatever. | 你们所有的人,去吧,都去打电话吧 打给家里,或任何地方 |
[43:36] | We’re going on a trip. | 我们要去旅行 |
[43:39] | I want to talk to you. | 是的,桑尼? 我要跟你谈谈 |
[43:40] | -I’m coming out. -Good, I’ll be there. | 我要出来 好,我会在外面等你 |
[43:44] | Let’s go, he’s coming out. | 走吧,他要出来了 |
[43:48] | You must understand something. | 你要了解现在的情况 |
[43:50] | If we Ieave the country, there’s no coming back here. | 一但我们离开了这个国家,就不能再回来 |
[43:55] | There’s no coming back. | 没有退路! |
[43:56] | If there’s anyone you want to taIk to. . . | 想要跟谁说话… |
[43:59] | . . .you want to say goodbye to, do it now. | 想要跟谁说再见的话,要快 |
[44:07] | No. | 没有 |
[44:10] | Is there any special country you want to go to? | 你有什么特别想去的国家吗? |
[44:16] | Wyoming. | 怀俄明州 |
[44:20] | No, Wyoming. . . . That’s not a country. | 怀俄明州不行,那不是个国家 |
[44:24] | That’s all right. I’II take care of it. | 没关系,我来处理 |
[44:50] | Put them down! | 把枪放下! |
[44:55] | Put them down! You hear that? What do I have? | 放下!听到没! 我有什么? |
[44:58] | See this here, Iook! I got nothing up my sIeeve! | 看这儿,我什么也没带 |
[45:01] | I got nothing here either! Want to see my pockets? Here! | 这里也没有 要不要看我的口袋? |
[45:06] | You need that gun, right! | 你需要那个枪,是吧? |
[45:10] | Moretti! TeII them to put their guns down! | 莫瑞迪,叫他们把枪放下 |
[45:15] | Put it in your hoIster! | 把枪放到枪套里 |
[45:22] | Put the guns down! | 把枪放下! |
[45:25] | You know what it means to put a gun down? What’s this? | 懂吗?把枪放下!那是什么? |
[45:32] | Right! Thank you very much! | 谢谢!这就对了! |
[45:36] | You got it, right? | 你明白了?嗯? |
[45:40] | You got it, baby! Hey, Moretti! | 你终于开窍了,嘿,摩瑞提 |
[45:42] | You made it happen! | 你总算成功了 |
[45:49] | You got Maria in there! | 你把玛丽亚扣在里面! |
[45:57] | He’s got a gun in there! | 玛丽亚…他有枪! |
[46:06] | Get him the fuck out of here! | 把这混蛋带走 |
[46:09] | How the hell did that happen? | 天啊!怎么会这样? |
[46:11] | -I got Sai in there! -Take it easy! | 我有沙在里面 别紧张,别紧张 |
[46:13] | Notify the precinct. | 通知这片儿的警察 |
[46:15] | Who the fuck is that? | 这混蛋是谁? |
[46:17] | One of them Spanish kids. | 一个西班牙小孩 |
[46:19] | -Who’s Maria? -She’s inside. | 玛利亚又是谁? 她被你关… |
[46:21] | Sal wants to see Sonny, says he’ll shoot unless he does! | 沙说他要是见桑尼,除非见到桑尼 否则他就开始开枪杀人质 |
[46:24] | He’s serious! Sonny, he means it! | 他不像是开玩笑 桑尼,他是认真的 |
[46:29] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[46:35] | -I’m sorry. -How’d that happen? | 对不起 怎么搞的? |
[46:37] | You got his girlfriend in there. You okay? | 他说他女朋友关在里面 你没事吧 |
[46:40] | That fuck tried to kiII me. | 这混蛋想杀我 |
[46:42] | -You Iook all squeezed out. -I am squeezed out! | 你被打得够呛 我差点被压扁了! |
[46:46] | Let me see your head, all right? | 让我看看你的头 |
[46:48] | -I’m bIeeding! -Let me see it. | 我在流血! 让我看看… |
[46:58] | It’s aII right. You want to taIk to me about something? | 还好,你想跟我说什么? |
[47:02] | ShouId’ve heard that phone call. | 刚才有人打电话进来 |
[47:04] | Some creep calls up and says, “”Kill everybody. “” | 一个疯子打进电话说要我杀死所有人 |
[47:07] | Everyone wants to kill everyone. | 唉,每个人都想杀死所有人 |
[47:08] | I think you’re going to get asshoIes like that anyhow, right? | 我想这种人哪都有,是吧 |
[47:17] | I want to talk to you. I got an offer. | 我想跟你谈谈 我有个提议 |
[47:21] | I want a helicopter. | 我想要一架直升机 |
[47:24] | And a jet to go wherever i want to go. | 还要个喷气式飞机带我到想去的国家 |
[47:27] | So i don’t want a IittIe jet, I want a big one. | 所以小的不行,要大的那一种 |
[47:30] | One with a bar, a piano. Maybe i want to Ieave the country. | 里面还要有酒巴和钢琴 我可能会离开这个国家 |
[47:33] | I don’t know whether a helicopter would fit in here or not. | 我不知道直升飞机 是不是能来这 |
[47:38] | I’ll check it. | 我帮你看看吧 |
[47:39] | -It could land on the roof. -That’s asphalt, it’ll break through. | 可以停在房项上 上面是柏油的,会塌下来 |
[47:44] | I’ll call my superiors, you understand? | 我得打个电话给我的上司,明白吗? |
[47:47] | Why not bring your superiors here? | 为什么不让他来这呢? |
[47:49] | Why am I talking to you if you got to call superiors? | 如果你还得请示上司 我为什么还要与你谈呢? |
[47:52] | -We don’t aIways see eye-to-eye. -Yeah, so I’ll taIk to them. | 我们总是不能达成共识 我要跟他们说话 |
[47:56] | I’ll see what they say. | 我要看看他们怎么说 |
[47:57] | I’ll talk to them and ask them, all right? | 我和他们谈谈 问问他们,行吧? |
[48:01] | Anything else i can get you? | 还有别的要求吗? |
[48:06] | I want you to bring my wife down here. | 我想让你把我太太带到这来 |
[48:10] | -What do you give us? -What do you want? | 那你给我们什么? 你要什么? |
[48:13] | The women hostages. | 女人质 |
[48:16] | There’s no talking to you! | 跟你说话真费劲 |
[48:19] | I told you, that’s aII I got in there is women. | 不是告诉过你嘛, 里面全是女的 |
[48:22] | You going to talk to me or what? | 你想不想谈判? |
[48:26] | I give one hostage for each thing you give me, see? | 我给你一个人质 你答应我一个要求 |
[48:29] | The helicopter for a hostage. The jet for a hostage. | 直升机换一个人质 喷气式飞机换一个人质 |
[48:34] | You give me my wife, I give you a hostage. | 你把我太太带来, 我给你一个人质 |
[48:36] | Then the rest come home on the jet. | 其他的人用飞机送回家 |
[48:41] | I’ll see what they’ll do, all right? | 让我看看他们是否能做到,好吗? |
[48:43] | In the meantime, pick out who you want to give us. | 在这段时间,你赶快挑人质 |
[48:46] | And tell me where your wife is, all right? | 还有,你太太在哪里? |
[48:50] | I’m here minding my own business, I hear the transistor go ”Sonny what?” | 我在这儿管我自己的事 我听收音机里说“桑尼如何” |
[48:54] | I can ‘t believe my ears! I grab the kids! | 我真是不敢相信自己的耳朵! 我把孩子们带走 |
[48:56] | I’m telling you, Sonny didn’t do it. It ain’t him to rob a bank! | 我告诉你,桑尼没有做那事 那个抢银行的人不会是他! |
[49:00] | It ain ‘t him to steal or hurt anybody or do nothing wrong! | 桑尼绝不会去抢劫、伤害人或做任何错事 |
[49:04] | He’s never done wrong since the day I know him! | 从我认识他到现在他从没做过坏事 |
[49:07] | Night before last we’re at Coney Island. I see he keeps a loaded gun on the car! | 前天晚上我们在凯尼岛时我看到… 他在车里有一把装上了子弹的枪 |
[49:13] | Things are adding up how crazy he’s acting lately… | 我现在才明白过来, 他简直是疯了 |
[49:16] | . . .and in with a bad crowd. So i Iook at him. | 都是坏朋友教唆的 我就看着他 |
[49:19] | Get in bed. He’s yelling at the kids like a madman. | “到床上去”!他像疯了一样对孩子们大吼着 |
[49:22] | Then he wants me to go on a kiddie ride. I don’t want to go. | 然后,他突然想让我骑小孩的玩具车,我不想去 |
[49:26] | He starts screaming at me. | 他就朝我一直吼个不停 |
[49:29] | He’s screaming and screaming. | 他吼啊吼,吼啊吼 |
[49:32] | I say, “”What are you going to do with the gun?”” | 我问他:你要那枪有什么用? |
[49:35] | Shoot me and dump me in the river? | 打死我然后把尸体扔到河里吗? |
[49:37] | I was scared of him. I never been scared of him. | 我当时很害怕他 我从不怕他的 |
[49:41] | His mother says we aIways fought. The cops was aIways at our house. | 他妈妈说我们总打架 警察常去家里 |
[49:45] | I hit him with a jack handle once in the car. | 有一次我在车子里想用千斤项打他 |
[49:49] | I didn’t even hit him. I hit myseIf. | 没有打到他却打到了自己 |
[49:51] | You shouId’ve seen the bruise on my Ieg. | 你们应该有看到我腿上的伤痕 |
[49:54] | He’d put on his hat and coat, he goes out the door. | 他却已经穿戴整齐地出门去了 |
[49:59] | So they tell me he did it. But i don’t beIieve it. | 所以别人说是他干的 我不相信 |
[50:03] | Mrs. Wortzik, listen to me. They want you down at the bank. | 瓦吉克小姐,你听我说他们让你到银行去一趟 |
[50:07] | His body functions might’ve done it, but he himself, he didn’t do it! | 他的身体可能这么做了 但是他的脑子里绝不会这么想 |
[50:19] | “”Dear Abby: Lately I’ve been dreaming about falling into water. . . | “亲爱的阿比, 最近我曾经做过一个落入水里的梦” |
[50:23] | . .and not being abIe to reach the surface. | .“并且不能把头露出水面” |
[50:27] | I begin to breathe heaviIy and i wake up in a coId sweat. | “我开始呼吸急促 然后在一身冷汗中醒来” |
[50:31] | A friend tells me that my probIem is one of sexual repression. “” | “一个朋友告诉我,我的问题是一种性压抑” |
[50:36] | Margaret, are you aII right? | 玛格利特,你还好吧 |
[50:57] | Are you doing anything to any of those girls in there? | 你有没有对里面的女孩子做什么事? |
[51:01] | He’s back again. | 又是他 |
[51:09] | Who ‘s this? | 这是谁? |
[51:12] | Look at Margaret. | 看看玛格利特 |
[51:17] | What’s the matter with her? | 她怎么了? |
[51:19] | There’s no air in here. | 这里面没有空气 |
[51:25] | What happened to the air conditioning? | 空调怎么了? |
[51:33] | I’m sorry, Syl. | 沙,我很抱歉 |
[51:38] | Where’s the air conditioning? | 空调在哪儿? |
[51:40] | In the basement. | 在地下室 |
[51:47] | I’ll go check the air conditioning. | 沙,我下去看看空调 |
[51:49] | I’ll be right back. | 很快就回来 |
[52:00] | I never been up in an airpIane before. | 我从来没坐过飞机 |
[52:08] | So? | 又怎样? |
[52:11] | I mean, it’s safe. It’s Iike a car. | 我是说,坐飞机与坐车一样 |
[52:13] | It’s safer than a car. | 其实坐飞机比坐车还安全 |
[52:18] | It’s all right, SaI. | 不会有事的 |
[52:25] | I’m going to go check it now. | 我要去查看一下 |
[52:53] | They’re coming in the back! | 他们从后面进来了! |
[52:55] | In the vauIt! | 进金库里! |
[52:59] | -Get back! -No, don’t fire! | 回去,退回去 不要开枪! |
[53:09] | That’s it, Sonny! | 桑尼,注意点 |
[53:10] | Get her in there! | 带她去那 |
[53:16] | Who fired that shot? | 谁开的火? |
[53:19] | Pick her up and put her in. | 把她抬起来放进去 |
[53:23] | Who fired? | 谁开的枪? |
[53:26] | Come on! Move! | 快点,动作快! |
[53:28] | Okay, legs! | 好了,抬腿! |
[53:39] | Get the bullhorn! | 给我扩音器 |
[53:50] | You got that bullhorn? | 你拿到了扩音器? |
[54:00] | Come on out, Sonny! | 出来吧,桑尼! |
[54:06] | That’s al i need. | 我只需要你出来一下! |
[54:12] | Take care of that, wiII you? | 你处理一下,好吗? |
[54:16] | Come on out! | 快点出来吧! |
[54:18] | Straighten that out, will you? | 你去处理一下 |
[54:21] | Sonny, come on out. | 桑尼,出来吧! |
[54:34] | You son of a bitch, you want to get those peopIe kiIIed? | 你这混蛋! 你想害死这些人吗? |
[54:49] | Come on out here, now. | 快出来吧! |
[55:09] | I see you, Sonny, come on! | 我可以看到你了,出来吧 |
[55:28] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事? |
[55:30] | -What? -Why’d you fire that shot in there? | 什么? 你为什么在里面开枪? |
[55:33] | We got 250 cops here! | 我们有两百五十个警察在这边! |
[55:35] | Fuck you! What were they doing back there? | 去你妈的!他们在后面做什么? |
[55:38] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你到底在玩什么把戏? |
[55:41] | Are we deaIing? | 我们还要不要谈判? |
[55:42] | -They were trying to get in there? -Who? | 他们想要进去! 谁? |
[55:44] | Come on, you know who! | 少来这套!你心里明白 |
[55:47] | -What’s going on? -You’re full of shit! | 那到底是发生什么了? 你一派胡言! |
[55:49] | Find out what’s going on there! | 去后面看看发生什么事了 |
[55:52] | -Honest to God, Sonny, i don’t know! -BuIIshit! | 向天发誓,我不知道 胡说! |
[55:54] | Communications aren’t set up yet. | 通讯设备还没架好 |
[55:57] | Get someone to talk to me! | 换个人来跟我谈 |
[55:59] | I’m not taIking to you anymore. | 我不想再与你谈了 |
[56:01] | -Let me talk to you. -You say this, you do that. | 让我跟你谈好不好? 你说一套做一套 |
[56:04] | Why were they back there? | 他们在后面做什么? |
[56:06] | I don’t know! | 是吗?你不知道 |
[56:07] | You’re full of shit! | 又在装了 |
[56:08] | -It’s another force. -A tacticaI force! | 那是另一支部队 是突击队! |
[56:10] | They Iike to shoot, cIimb through windows! | 他们喜欢开枪及攀岩走壁 |
[56:13] | They Iike that, right! Without your orders, right? | 没有你的下令,他们也可以蛮干吗? |
[56:16] | Yes! Without my orders! | 是的,不是我下的令 |
[56:18] | You coming through the roof? | 你们想从房顶上冲进来? |
[56:20] | I teII you we won’t. | 因为我说不会! |
[56:21] | You’re teIIing me a Iot of things, but you’re not doing them. | 你告诉了我很多事 但你都没有做! |
[56:25] | What were they doing?! | 他们在做什么? |
[56:26] | -I don’t know! -And you can’t answer me. | 什么? 你不能回答我 |
[56:30] | -You can’t answer. -Yes, I can. | 我可以,你不能回答我 |
[56:32] | So teII me what they were doing. | 那你告诉我,他们在做什么? |
[56:34] | No communications! I sent someone back there. | 那没有通讯设施, 我派了一些人去那 |
[56:37] | I got a guy in there who’s going to kill somebody. That’s your responsibility. | 我有个伙计在里头准备杀人, 那是你的责任! |
[56:42] | Wait a minute, hold on. We got everything you wanted. | 等一下,等一下 我们已经有了你要的一切 |
[56:47] | Can’t get a heIicopter, but a bus is coming. | 我们找不到直升机,但有辆巴士 |
[56:50] | We got a jet coming into Kennedy, all right? | 我们有一架飞机去肯尼迪,好吧? |
[56:57] | We got ahold of your wife. | 我们已经找到你太太 |
[56:59] | Your wife is coming. | 她现在正要赶过来这里 |
[57:01] | We reached her and she’s coming here. | 我们找到了她 她正在来这里 |
[57:05] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[57:07] | I’m right here. I thought we were going to talk. | 我就在这 我以为我们要谈判的 |
[57:10] | I thought so, too. But we’re not. | 我也是这么以为的 但我们并没有谈 |
[57:12] | We’re trying to get in the back door. | 我们现在谈 你们却想从后门闯进来 |
[57:14] | Your wife will be here soon. | 你太太很快就会赶到这儿 |
[57:18] | They’re still pointing. They Iove it. | 还他妈用枪指着我! |
[57:20] | Holster that weapon! Holster it! | 把枪拿开!拿开! |
[57:23] | Holster that weapon! | 把枪拿开 |
[57:25] | You too! | 你也一样 |
[57:28] | All right, come on. | 好了,来吧 |
[57:30] | -What eIse do you want me to do? | 你还想要我怎样? |
[57:32] | How could you do any better? | 你还能干什么好事? |
[57:35] | We got all you wanted. | 你的要求我全都满足了,全满足了 |
[57:36] | I’ll do anything i can to stop anything. | 我可以为你做任何事去制止任何事! |
[57:42] | Anything else? | 还要什么? |
[57:43] | -Yeah. -What? | 有 什么? |
[57:45] | I got some peopIe in there that are hungry. | 里面的那些人饿了 |
[57:48] | -Can you get food? -What do you want? | 你能不能送点食物来? 没问题,想吃什么? |
[57:51] | -Want some pizzas? -Yeah, all right. | 披萨饼行吗? 好的,可以 |
[57:56] | Get some pizzas in. | 送些披萨进去 |
[57:58] | Can we get some beer, you think? | 可不可以再来点啤酒?怎么样? |
[58:00] | No beer. Let’s keep it to soft drinks, aII right? | 啤酒不行,来些汽水吧,可以吗? |
[58:06] | Some soft drinks too, okay? Cokes! | 再来些软饮料,行吗? 可乐 |
[58:08] | What else? And some aspirin too. | 还需要什么吗? 来点阿斯匹林吧 |
[58:11] | Some lady’s not feeling well. | 有些女士感觉不太舒服 |
[58:13] | Anything else? | 还要什么吗? |
[58:15] | Don’t con me. | 不许耍我! |
[58:17] | I’m not! Why wouId I want to do that? | 绝对不会! 我为什么要那么做? |
[58:19] | I’m in troubIe enough as it is. I’m not trying to create any troubIe. | 我不想再添麻烦! |
[58:32] | It’s okay. | 好吧! |
[58:38] | They can’t bring a helicopter in here. | 沙,他们没法提供直升飞机到这 |
[58:41] | They can’t land it here. | 他们没法着陆 |
[58:43] | They’re going to get us a big bus so we can all get in. | 他们要换一台大公汽我们全部都能装下 |
[58:47] | And that’s how we get to the airport. | 这样我们就能去机场了 |
[58:50] | It looks good. | 目前情况还不错 |
[58:55] | You peopIe, I just ordered you some food. | 你们这些人,我刚才给你们要了些吃的 |
[58:59] | I even got her some aspirins. | 我甚至还要了阿斯匹林 |
[59:01] | So we’re moving it along now. | 我们一切都很顺利 |
[59:03] | I got to pay for the food. Where’s the marked fives? | 我还得付食物的钱 那张有记号的5元钱在哪? |
[59:07] | That was a foolish thing you did back there. | 你回到那后面去就太愚蠢了 |
[59:12] | Foolish thing. | 愚蠢的事? |
[59:17] | We going to get the ball rolling? | 我们还要继续这样下去? |
[59:19] | Yeah, what do you think I’m doing? | 当然,不然你以为我在做什么? |
[59:22] | I’m working on it. What’s it Iook Iike? | 我一直致力于这件事 看起来如何? |
[59:24] | You think it’s easy? I got to keep them cooI. | 你以为这是件简单的事? 我不能激怒他们 |
[59:27] | I got to keep you peopIe happy. | 还要顾及你们 |
[59:29] | I got to have the ideas and do it all aIone. | 我得想这些主意 又得自己去谈判 |
[59:31] | You want to try it? | 你想试试吗 |
[59:34] | Your food is here, Sonny. | 桑尼,你要的食物来了 |
[59:37] | You’re starting to get on my nerves. | 你在刺激我的神经 |
[59:49] | Go on with him there. You’ll be all right. Go right ahead. | 跟着他进去, 你不会有事的,去吧 |
[59:55] | -What do I owe you? -It’s all paid for. | 多少钱? 付过帐了 |
[59:58] | -No, I’ve paid for that. -I got it. | 没关系,我来付 有零钱 |
[1:00:02] | Here. | 拿去 |
[1:00:03] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[1:00:11] | You want this? | 你想要这个 |
[1:00:17] | You like it? | 你们喜欢? |
[1:00:28] | Moretti, couId you use five? | 莫里奇,你能用5元的钞票吗? |
[1:00:38] | I got a Iot for you. | 我还有很多 |
[1:00:51] | Get back, goddamn it! | 退回去,他妈的 |
[1:01:11] | More! More! More! | 再来一些,再来一些 |
[1:01:23] | Could you open it? | 你能开一下门吗? |
[1:01:27] | Thank you, man. | 谢了 |
[1:01:33] | I’m a fucking star! | 我他妈成了明星! |
[1:02:03] | No, just pick her up and hold her. She’ll be okay. | 抬她起来,抱着她 她就会没事了。 |
[1:02:09] | You kick good. Here. | 你踢得不错呀 这儿 |
[1:02:23] | This is where it gets stuck! | 这就是卡住的地方 |
[1:02:30] | Miriam’s making a fooI of herself. | 把自己弄得像个傻子 |
[1:02:34] | Anybody got a cigarette? Yeah, I do. | 谁有烟? 我有 |
[1:02:38] | SyIvia, you don’t smoke! | 索菲亚,你不是不抽吗? |
[1:02:41] | You don’t? | 你不抽烟? |
[1:02:47] | Why do you want to start now? | 那你怎么现在想抽? |
[1:02:49] | -I’m scared to death, that’s why. -You don’t smoke? | 我快吓死了。这就是原因 你不抽烟吗? |
[1:02:53] | No. How come? | 不抽 为什么? |
[1:03:00] | -I don’t want the cancer. -My God! | 我不想得癌症 天啊 |
[1:03:03] | The cigarette. | 把烟给我吧 |
[1:03:05] | Do what you want. | 想干什么干什么 |
[1:03:08] | I think you ought to take care of your body. | 我觉得你应该注意自己的身体 |
[1:03:10] | My body? What for? | 我的身体,为什么? |
[1:03:15] | Your body is the temple of the Lord. | 身体是我们的本钱呀 |
[1:03:20] | You’re serious! | 你不是认真的吧? |
[1:03:25] | So you rob a bank. . . | 因此,你可以抢银行 |
[1:03:27] | . .but you keep your body pure. Is that it? | 但要保持躯体的纯洁 是这样的吗? |
[1:03:35] | You going to smoke or what? | 你到底抽不抽? |
[1:03:39] | Yes. | 要! |
[1:03:41] | If i die of cancer, it’ll be haIf your fault. | 如果我死于癌症, 你得负一半的责任 |
[1:03:49] | No, it’s because you’re weak. | 不,那是因为你意志不坚定 |
[1:03:51] | Right, i’m weak. | 是的,我意志薄弱 |
[1:03:55] | Where’s your buIIets? | 你的子弹呢? |
[1:03:57] | Mulvaney speaking. | 我是马维尼… |
[1:04:01] | It’s Moretti. | 是摩瑞提 |
[1:04:08] | Will you guys hold it down back there? | 喂,你们这帮小子别轻举妄动! |
[1:04:11] | They’re bringing in your wife. | 他们带你太太来了 |
[1:04:30] | -Where’s Moretti? -ProbabIy in the bar. | 莫瑞迪在哪? 可能是在洒吧里 |
[1:04:40] | In the barber shop. | 在理发店里 |
[1:04:45] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[1:04:47] | We went to Bellevue where you tld us. . . | 我们在你说的地址找到他 |
[1:04:50] | . . .said he was his wife. | 他说是他太太 |
[1:04:51] | They were married in a church. | 教堂里结婚的 |
[1:04:53] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊! |
[1:05:02] | Leon, over here! | 里昂!在这儿 |
[1:05:11] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐! |
[1:05:23] | -Give us some room. -Watch his head! | 给我们点地方 小心他的头 |
[1:05:29] | He’s a queer? | 他是同性恋? |
[1:05:32] | Sarge, he wants you! | 警官,他找你 |
[1:05:36] | Get the shieId out of here. I don’t need it now. | 把盾牌拿走 我现在不用 |
[1:05:39] | Where were you 4 hours ago, when i needed it? | 4个小时前,当我需要它时 你在哪? |
[1:05:42] | He’s not going to shoot. Yeah, Sonny, what? | 他不会开枪 桑尼,什么事? |
[1:05:44] | What happened? Is he all right? | 怎么了? 他还好吧? |
[1:05:47] | He’s a little groggy. | 他只是有点累了 |
[1:05:48] | No, Iet me talk to him. | 我要和他说话 |
[1:05:50] | I’ll get him on his feet and call back. | 我等下叫他打电话给你 |
[1:05:53] | Shut the door! | 把门关上 |
[1:05:57] | Stop the noise.I don’t want to hear a fucking sound! | 安静点,我不想听到他妈的任何噪音 |
[1:06:00] | Typewriter! | 打字机! |
[1:06:02] | Get off the fucking phone. | 挂电话! |
[1:06:04] | Now! | 快点! |
[1:06:06] | Give me some water. | 给我些水! |
[1:06:14] | You all right? They give you a shot down at the hospital or something? | 你还好吧,他们是不是 在医院给你打针了,还是… |
[1:06:20] | They shot me with, like, unreal! | 没错!他们把我当死人 |
[1:06:22] | You got to get ahold of yourseIf. . . | 你可要振作些 |
[1:06:25] | . . .so you can taIk to him, and see if he’ll come out. | 你可以与他谈话, 看看能不能劝他走出银行 |
[1:06:29] | He’s got 8 people there, with a Sal. You know him? | 里面有8个人 还有个叫沙的,你认识他吗? |
[1:06:32] | -No, not really. -He says he’s going to shoot them. | -不太认识 他说要杀死这他们 |
[1:06:36] | I can’t help it. I can’t stop him from anything. | 我帮不上忙的 我什么也阻止不了 |
[1:06:40] | Who will he listen to, then? | 他不听你的听谁的? |
[1:06:42] | I can’t talk to him. He won’t listen to anybody. | 我没法跟他说 他不会听任何人的话 |
[1:06:45] | He’s been crazy all summer. | 整个这个夏天,他就怪怪的 |
[1:06:49] | He’s tried to kill me since June. | 从6月份的时候,他就想杀我了 |
[1:06:52] | He put a gun to my head. And he cut me with a knife. | 他用枪指着我的头 用刀割我 |
[1:06:56] | -He beat up my friends. -Did you contact the police? | 还打我朋友 你试没试过叫警察? |
[1:07:00] | What good would that do? | 有用吗? |
[1:07:02] | It’d just make him mad. They don’t know him. It wouldn’t stop him. | 他会更生气 他们阻止不了他的 |
[1:07:06] | -Somebody’s got to stop him. -You don’t understand. He’s crazy. | 总得有人制止他, 你不懂,他疯了! |
[1:07:14] | He’s got a wife, children. | 他有老婆、孩子 |
[1:07:17] | He’s a wonderful father. | 是个好父亲 |
[1:07:20] | His mother. . . | 他妈妈… |
[1:07:21] | . . .you should see her. Together with his father, they’re like a car wreck. | 你应该认识一下,还有他父亲 像一个撞坏的车 |
[1:07:27] | It just rolls off his back. | 好像从后背压过去的 |
[1:07:29] | He sees them. He pays the rent. Unbelievable! | 他去看他们,他还付房租 令人难以相信 |
[1:07:34] | I was the one that wanted to get married. He didn’t really want it… | 是我想结婚的 他不想 |
[1:07:39] | …but he did it. I don’t know why. | 但他却和我结婚了 我不知道为什么 |
[1:07:42] | Why did you want to get married? | 你为什么要结婚 |
[1:07:48] | I thought it wouId help me. | 我以为那会对我有益 |
[1:07:53] | But it didn’t. | 可是…实际上没有 |
[1:07:56] | I was so confused. I was doing. . . | 我很糊涂,我以前总是… |
[1:07:58] | . . .insane things. | …做傻事 |
[1:08:00] | What sort of things, Leon? | 什么样的事?里昂 |
[1:08:07] | After the wedding. . . | 我在婚礼后 |
[1:08:09] | …I ran off for 10 days to Atlantic City. | 跑到亚特兰大躲了10天 |
[1:08:13] | Sonny was frantic. | 桑尼气疯了 |
[1:08:15] | He knew I’d been drinking. He didn’t know where i was, who i was with. | 他知道我喝了酒,但不知道我跟谁去了哪 |
[1:08:21] | I couIdn’t expIain the things I did. | 我无法解释我所做过的事 |
[1:08:24] | So i went to a psychiatrist. . . | 后来我去找心理医生看 |
[1:08:27] | . . .who told me. . . | …他说我是同性恋 |
[1:08:29] | trapped in a man’s body. | …我是一个女人 |
[1:08:40] | sex change operation. | 桑尼想给我钱做变性手术 |
[1:08:45] | But where was he going to get it? | 但是他上那去弄那么多钱呢? |
[1:08:50] | My God, he was in hock up to his ears aIready. | 天啊!没想到他会做这种傻事 |
[1:08:53] | He needed the money for your operation? | 他需要钱来帮你做变性手术? |
[1:08:55] | It drove him crazy. | 他为了这事非常心烦 |
[1:08:58] | He wouId fly into these rages. | 变得常常无故发脾气 |
[1:09:01] | And I got more depressed than ever. | 我也变得比以前更沮丧 |
[1:09:04] | I knew I’d never get my operation. | 因为我知道我做不了变性手术 |
[1:09:09] | So I tried to kill myself. I took about a half a pound of pills. | 所以,我尝试过吃药自杀 吃了近半斤的药 |
[1:09:13] | BIues, yeIIows, screamers, uppers, downers, you name it. | 蓝色的、黄色的…几乎所有的药我都尝试过了 |
[1:09:18] | And i wound up in the hospitaI. | 后来我被送进了医院 |
[1:09:22] | And Sonny comes there. . . | 桑尼来探望我时 |
[1:09:25] | . . .and he just looks at me. | 他看着我 |
[1:09:28] | And he says. . . | 问我 |
[1:09:30] | . . . “”Why, Leon? | 里昂,为什么? |
[1:09:32] | When things were going so good?”” | “为什么在一切好转的时候?” |
[1:09:39] | Don’t you think. . . | 你不觉得… |
[1:09:44] | . . .he did it for you? | …他这么做是为了你? |
[1:09:49] | Yeah, i guess so. | 嗯,我想是吧 |
[1:09:52] | Don’t you think you owe it to him to try to get him out? | 你不认为你应该劝他出来吗? |
[1:09:57] | I can’t talk to him. | 我不能跟他说话 |
[1:10:01] | You’re up to your neck in it. You’re an accessory. | 你已经深深卷入进去了 你是他的同犯 |
[1:10:05] | -They can’t hold me responsible. -Wait, you could help us a little. | 他们不能让我负责任 等一下,你可以帮助我们的 |
[1:10:10] | I’m afraid. | 我很怕 |
[1:10:11] | Just talk to him for a minute. How can he hurt you on the phone? | 只要跟他说话,他在电话上又不能伤害你 |
[1:10:18] | I can’t. I don’t know what to…. | 我不能 我不知道要说什么… |
[1:10:20] | Just talk with him on the phone. | 只是打个电话 |
[1:10:30] | You think about it. | 你考虑一下 |
[1:10:39] | He won’t talk to you. | 他不想跟你说话 |
[1:10:40] | What do you mean he won’t talk to me? | 你说他不想跟我说话是什么意思? |
[1:10:43] | I’ll work on it. | 我再去试试看 |
[1:10:44] | I thought you were doing that. | 我觉得是你叫他不要跟我说话 |
[1:10:55] | He won’t talk to me. | 他不想跟我说话 |
[1:11:11] | They are questioning Leon Schermer, a 26-year-old admitted homosexual… | 警方正在询问里昂谢摩,自认是双性恋的26岁男子 |
[1:11:16] | …who claims to have married one of the bank robbers last November. | …他自称曾和嫌犯于去年11月在教堂结过婚 |
[1:11:21] | According to sources in the barber shop where Leon is held… | 根据我们得到的消息 |
[1:11:24] | …Leon has reportedly said… | …里昂说… |
[1:11:26] | … they were married in an official ceremony by a Father Burke. | 里昂的婚礼是由牧师柏克所主持的 |
[1:11:31] | Leon ‘s story has been confirmed. | 里昂的话已经得到证实 |
[1:11:34] | 7 bridesmaids, all male, Sonny’s mother and 7 0 other guests… | 7个男的做伴娘 还有桑尼的妈妈和70个客人 |
[1:11:39] | …all members of the gay community. | 所有的男同性恋团体都出席了 |
[1:11:43] | We’ve been able to obtain a still photograph of Leon in his gown. | 我们已经得到了一张里昂穿着婚纱礼服的照片 |
[1:11:49] | Leon has confirmed… | 里昂还透露… |
[1:11:50] | …that the gowns for himself and his bridesmaids cost $700. | …他和他的新郎的礼服 共花了700多元 |
[1:11:57] | We have not confirmed the story… | 我们还没有证实关于… |
[1:11:59] | …with the priest. But we are told that he was subsequently defrocked. | 但据说他已被教会免职 |
[1:12:05] | Phone calls have arrived from various factions of the gay community. | 全国各地的同性恋打来很多电话 |
[1:12:09] | Some on support of Sonny and his actions, others condemning… | 有些人支持桑尼和他的行动 也有人谴责… |
[1:12:14] | …the present events and calling the marriage… | 认为这件抢案和这种婚姻 |
[1:12:16] | …a farce, and, quote, ”A case of sheer exhibitionism. ” End quote. | 是“全然的表现欲” |
[1:12:23] | Coverage of the robbery where 2 homosexuals hold hostages… | 我们正在报导两名同性恋以人质做威胁 |
[1:12:26] | …for their demands of a helicopter, a jet…. | 要求坐直升机与飞机离开国家 桑尼… |
[1:12:30] | They said, “2 homosexuals in the bank. ” Right on TV! You hear? | 他们说:“两个同性恋在银行里” 就在电视上!你听到了吗? |
[1:12:34] | What difference does it make? They can say anything they want. | 那又有什么? 他们想说什么说什么 |
[1:12:37] | Let them say it. | 随他们说去吧 |
[1:12:44] | I’m not homosexuaI. | 但我不是个同性恋 |
[1:12:48] | Tell them to get that right. That’s going out on the TV. | 叫他们搞清楚,这会在电视上播出的 |
[1:12:57] | What am I supposed to do? I can’t control what they say on television. | 你要我怎么做?我管不了播出内容 |
[1:13:03] | What should i do? I’m doing everything i can, i can’t do that. | 你要我怎么做,我已尽全力,我管不了他们 |
[1:13:13] | Forget about it. It’s just a freak show to them, anyway. It don’t matter. | 放心吧,他们像看戏很快就会忘的,无所谓 |
[1:13:17] | Whatever they say don’t matter. | 他们怎么说都无所谓 |
[1:13:25] | It’ll be all right. | 没事的 |
[1:13:36] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? |
[1:13:39] | You shouIdn’t let something like that spoil your fun. | 你怎么能让这种小事影响情绪 |
[1:13:42] | You have to get fun out of life. | 你得从生活中寻找乐趣 |
[1:13:52] | Where’s the goddamn jet? | 为什么飞机还不来? |
[1:13:54] | They’re aIways screaming overhead, going somewhere. . . . . .when you don’t need them, you know? | 在你不需要它们的时候,它们总是从天上呼啸而过 |
[1:14:23] | What are you going to tell the pilot when you get on the plane? | 上飞机后,你怎么跟驾驶员说? |
[1:14:29] | You have to know, right? | 你得知道,是吧 |
[1:14:31] | Holland’s pretty good. | 荷兰其实是个不错的国家 |
[1:14:33] | -Holland? -They sheltered people during the war. | 荷兰?他们在战争时让大家避难 |
[1:14:37] | They’re good people. | 是个不错的民族 |
[1:14:39] | Where’s Holland? | 荷兰在哪儿? |
[1:14:41] | It’s right up. . . . | 荷兰在… |
[1:14:43] | It’s over there! | 在这儿! |
[1:14:54] | Get in the vauit. Come on! | 进去金库里! |
[1:14:56] | QuickIy! | 快点进去! |
[1:15:09] | They’re waiting for us to do something, I think. | 他们在等我们采取行动 |
[1:15:19] | Come on out for a second. | 出来一下 |
[1:15:20] | It’s him. | 是他!就是他! |
[1:15:22] | Come on out. I want to talk to you a second. | 出来一下 我想同你谈一下 |
[1:15:27] | Come on! | 出来一下 |
[1:15:39] | Come on out, Sonny. | 桑尼!出来一下 |
[1:15:48] | Come on out a minute. | 出来一下 |
[1:15:51] | That’s it. | 就是他 |
[1:16:09] | What the fuck is going on? Get the lights back on. | 莫瑞迪!又他妈的怎么了? 把灯打开 |
[1:16:17] | Who are you? | 莫瑞迪?你是谁? |
[1:16:19] | FBI, SheIdon. | 调查局的沙登 |
[1:16:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:16:25] | About time. Maybe we can get this thing started? | 是时候了?也许要逼我玩狠的? |
[1:16:29] | Look, get the lights back on. . . | 听着,把灯打开 |
[1:16:31] | …and the air conditioner. We got no air conditioning. | 还有空调 我们里面空调不好使了 |
[1:16:34] | No more favors. That’s all over. | 我们不会再帮你的忙 一切结束了 |
[1:16:37] | Favors? | 帮我的忙? |
[1:16:38] | You been doing me favors all night? | 你一晚上都在帮我的忙? |
[1:16:41] | I have a jet, Iimo will be here in a haIf hour. | 我已弄到飞机,30分钟内包车就会准备好 |
[1:16:46] | I want the hostages. | 但是我要人质 |
[1:16:50] | No, no. Bullshit! | 少来,别唬我! |
[1:16:52] | I’d like to work with you on this, not against you. | 我想和你一起解决这事,而不是让事情变糟 |
[1:16:55] | The hostages are what’s keeping me alive. | 人质是我的护身符 |
[1:16:59] | When do i get them? | 什么时候放他们出来? |
[1:17:02] | Didn’t they tell you? | 没有人告诉你吗? |
[1:17:06] | I’d like to hear it from you. | 我要听你亲口说 |
[1:17:10] | You get one hostage for the limousine that you bring me in. | 一台轿车换一个人质 |
[1:17:15] | One hostage for the jet. | 一架飞机换一个人质 |
[1:17:18] | Then I get to the airport. I go into the pIane, check it out. | 到了机场,我上了飞机检查, |
[1:17:22] | And if it’s okay, they aII come out. | 如果没事,我就会放了剩下的人质 |
[1:17:26] | -I want to go inside. -Why? | 我要进去 为什么? |
[1:17:29] | See if everybody’s all right. | 确认人质都安全 |
[1:17:31] | They’re all right. | 他们很安全 |
[1:17:33] | No, I have to see. | 我要亲眼目睹 |
[1:17:43] | You got guts. | 你真行! |
[1:17:45] | Think if we slit their throats, we’re going to let you out? | 若我们杀了他们,还会让你活着出来吗? |
[1:17:49] | I have to see. | 我要亲眼看到 |
[1:18:02] | I got to check with my partner. | 我得跟我同伴商量一下 |
[1:18:11] | The FBI, SaI. They’re coming in. | 沙,调查局的人要进来 |
[1:18:29] | You’d like to kill me? | 你想杀了我? |
[1:18:31] | Bet you wouId. | 我赌你不会的 |
[1:18:32] | I wouIdn’t like to kill you. | 我不想杀了你 |
[1:18:34] | I wiII if I have to. | 但必要时我会的 |
[1:18:36] | It’s your job, right? | 这是你的工作,对吧? |
[1:18:39] | The guy who kills me. . . | 我希望杀我的人 |
[1:18:40] | …I hope he does it because he hates my guts, not because it’s his job. | 是因为恨我入骨,而不是因为工作因素 |
[1:18:51] | Nobody give your right name. It’s the FBI. | 没有人告诉我你的名字 他是FBI的人 |
[1:19:06] | Just want to make sure all you young ladies are all right in here. | 只想确定你们 这些年轻女士们没有事 |
[1:19:11] | They asked for the jet hours ago. What are you doing? | 他们提出要飞机已经几个小时了 你们现在在做什么? |
[1:19:15] | That’s being set up. We’ll have you out in a few hours. | 我们正在准备,我们几个小时内就会救你们出去 |
[1:19:18] | -A few hours? -Why don’t you give them what they want? | 几个小时? 为什么不直接答应他们的要求? |
[1:19:21] | They’ll get it. We want to be sure we get what we want. | 我会给他们要的东西 但我们要确定我们得到我们要的东西 |
[1:19:25] | Let’s get you all out of here safe. | 我们要把你们全都平安带出去 |
[1:19:29] | You two boys too. | 也包括你们俩个小子 |
[1:19:31] | That’s close enough. | 不要再靠近了 |
[1:19:36] | Tell the TV to stop saying there’s 2 homosexuals in here. | 去告诉电视台记者, 别再说播银行里有两个同性恋 |
[1:19:40] | I wiII. | 我会的 |
[1:19:44] | Outside for a minute, Sonny? | 桑尼,出来一下 |
[1:20:11] | You handled yourself well. | 你处理得很不错 |
[1:20:13] | A lot of men would have choked. We might have had a death on our hands. | 比一般人还要好 我们以为已经有人死了 |
[1:20:18] | But you handled it. I respect that. | 但你处理得很好 我敬重你 |
[1:20:21] | Don’t you try to take Sal. We’ll handle him. | 为什么不把沙交出来 我们会对付他的 |
[1:20:25] | Sit tight and you won’t get hurt. | 你不会受伤害的 |
[1:20:27] | What are you taIking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[1:20:31] | You just sit quiet. | 你就安静地坐着 |
[1:20:34] | We’ll handIe SaI. | 我们可以对付沙 |
[1:20:39] | You think I’d sell him out, you fuck? | 你以为我会出卖他?混蛋! |
[1:20:59] | What’d he say? | 他说什么了? |
[1:21:02] | He was just taIking about arrangements. | 他只是告诉我他们的安排 |
[1:21:05] | I talked to him about the TV. It will be all right. | 我有告诉他电视的事,别担心 |
[1:21:08] | That’s all? | 就这样? 对 |
[1:21:13] | Why couldn’t he say it here? | 他怎么不在这说? |
[1:21:17] | I don’t know. He wanted to show me how the bus is going to come in. | 我不知道!他想让我看车子要从哪进来 |
[1:21:32] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[1:21:35] | Someone get a glass of water. | 谁去倒杯水! |
[1:21:39] | Got a hankie? | 有没有手帕? |
[1:21:42] | They poisoned the pizza. | 他们在披萨饼里下毒了! |
[1:21:43] | It’s not the pizza! | 不是披萨的问题! |
[1:21:45] | He’s got diabetes. | 他有糖尿病 |
[1:21:48] | He had some Coke before. Don’t give him anything. I’ll hold it. | 他刚才喝可乐了 什么也别给他,我来扶着 |
[1:21:52] | What can we do for you, Mr. MuIvaney? Tell us. | 需要我们帮忙吗,马维尼先生? |
[1:22:00] | Is there a doctor out here? | 这里有没有医生? |
[1:22:05] | We need a doctor in here. | 我们里面需要个医生 |
[1:22:10] | We need a doctor. | 我们需要一个医生 |
[1:22:14] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:22:15] | The manager, he’s diabetic. He don’t look good. | 经理有糖尿病 他有点不舒服 |
[1:22:31] | I got to search you. | 我得搜你身 |
[1:22:52] | Just him. | 就他一个! |
[1:22:57] | I’ve convinced Leon to talk to you. He’s on the phone now. | 我已经说服了里昂跟你说话 他在等你接电话 |
[1:23:15] | He’s coming on. | 他要接了 |
[1:23:29] | Hello, Leon? | 喂?里昂? |
[1:23:32] | Hello, Sonny. | 喂?桑尼 |
[1:23:34] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[1:23:35] | How are you doing? | 你还好吧? |
[1:23:38] | WeII, I’m out of the hospital. | 我出院了 |
[1:23:41] | Yeah, I know. I thought you’d never get out. | 我知道 我以为你永远也不能出院 |
[1:23:46] | I never thought I’d get out this way, I’ll tell you. | 我从没想过会是这样出院的 我会告诉你的 |
[1:23:51] | How are you doing? | 你还好吧? |
[1:23:54] | I’m a little shaky. | 我有点发抖 |
[1:23:57] | Moretti toId me that you were all drugged up. . . | 莫瑞迪说你吃了很多药 |
[1:24:01] | …so I figured that’s why you didn’t want to talk. I was wondering why. | 所以我想这可能就是你不想同我谈话的原因。我很奇怪 |
[1:24:06] | It was reaIIy terrible, you know? | 实在太糟,你知道吗? |
[1:24:08] | You waIk in, and right away they say you’re crazy. | 一进去他们就认定你是疯子 |
[1:24:12] | Then they start sticking things in your arm. | 然后他们开始在你手臂上粘东西 |
[1:24:15] | How do they expect you to get uncrazy if you’re asleep all the time? | 如果你总是睡觉 你怎么能不疯? |
[1:24:21] | I’m just starting to come out of it now. | 我现在才摆脱了 |
[1:24:26] | So, how are you? | 你好吗? |
[1:24:29] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:24:32] | This is something, huh? | 有事?是吗? |
[1:24:41] | I don’t know. I’m dying here. | 我不知道,我就快死在这儿了 |
[1:24:48] | You ever listen to yourself when you say, “You’re dying”? | 不要相信你自己说的话 |
[1:24:51] | -You ever listen to yourself? -What are you talking about? | 你相信过吗? 你说什么呢 |
[1:24:55] | What do you mean, what am I talking about? “You’re dying. “ | 什么我说什么呢? 你要死了? |
[1:24:58] | Do you know that you say that to me every day? | 你知道吗 你每天都跟我这么说! |
[1:25:02] | You’re not dying. You’re killing the people around you. | 你根本不是快死了, 你是在杀死你身边的人 |
[1:25:06] | Leon, don’t give me that shit. I don’t need that deep shit now! | 里昂,别胡说好吗?别跟我废话 |
[1:25:09] | You don’t realize what the things you do mean. | 我想你可能不知道自己在做什么 |
[1:25:12] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:25:13] | I know what I do. | 我很清楚 |
[1:25:15] | You stick a gun to somebody’s head. | 你用枪指着别人的头 |
[1:25:17] | I don’t know what i’m doing sometimes. | 我有时不知道我在做什么 |
[1:25:20] | Obviously, you don ‘t. | 显然你不知道 |
[1:25:21] | “”Go to sIeep so it won’t hurt when i shoot. “” | “睡吧,这样我打针时你就不会有知觉” |
[1:25:24] | What do you think I’ve been doing in the hospital? | 你觉得我在医院里是被如何对待的? |
[1:25:27] | I take a handful of pills to get away from you. | 我吃了一把药是为了离开你 |
[1:25:32] | Now I’m talking to you on the phone again. | 结果我现在又和你通电话 |
[1:25:34] | I’ve got no job. I don’t have friends. | 我没有工作,没有朋友 |
[1:25:37] | I can’t live. I have to live with people. | 我没法活 我必须要跟人接触才能活下去 |
[1:25:42] | This death business, I’m sorry. | 这些跟死有关的事,我抱歉 |
[1:25:44] | I don’t know what i’m getting here with that shit. | 我不知道我为什么要在这儿忍受 |
[1:25:47] | What am I supposed to say to that? This is going on. | 你要我说什么? 现在已经这样了 |
[1:25:52] | -You’re giving me that shit. -I’m sorry. | 你却对我胡说八道 对不起 |
[1:25:54] | You know what’s happening. | 你知道发生什么事了 |
[1:25:56] | You know the pressures I’ve been having, right? | 你知道我承受的压力,嗯? |
[1:25:59] | I got these pressures. You know it. You’re in that hospital… | 你知道我的压力 你在医院里… |
[1:26:03] | …with them tubes coming out and want that operation, right? | …全身插满了管子,需要手术,嗯? |
[1:26:06] | You’re giving me that shit. Everybody’s giving me shit. | 现在你又对我胡说 每个人都对我胡说 |
[1:26:09] | Everybody needs money. So you needed money? I got you money. | 每个人都需要钱, 你需要钱,我帮你凑钱 |
[1:26:14] | I didn’t ask you to rob a bank! | 我可没叫你抢银行! |
[1:26:16] | I know you didn’t ask me. | 我知道你没要我去… |
[1:26:19] | I’m not putting this on anybody, you know? | 我没有怪任何人 |
[1:26:22] | Nothing on nobody! I did this on my own. You see? | 我不会怪任何人 这都是我自愿的,你明白了吗? |
[1:26:25] | All on my own, I did it. But I want you to know something. | 全是我自愿的 我只是想让你知道… |
[1:26:29] | I want you to know that I’m getting out of here. | 我想让你知道 我要离开这儿 |
[1:26:32] | I’m getting a pIane out of here. . . | 我要坐飞机离开这儿 |
[1:26:35] | …and I just wanted you to know it. And I wanted you to come down… | 我只是想让你知道 我要你来这儿…. |
[1:26:39] | . . .and i wanted to just say goodbye to you. | 只是 想跟你说再见 |
[1:26:42] | Or, if you wanted to, you couId come with me. | 或者你想跟我一起走 |
[1:26:45] | You’re free to do what you want. That’s what… | 你自己决定,这就是… |
[1:26:48] | …I wanted to say to you. | 我想说的话 |
[1:26:52] | -I’m free to do what I want? -Right. | 我可以自己决定? 对 |
[1:26:55] | I try to get away from you for months and I’m going with you on a trip? | 我花了几个月的时间试着离开你 现在我却要跟你一起离开? |
[1:27:00] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[1:27:03] | I don’t know where yet. We said Algeria. I don’t know. | 我还不知道 之前是说去阿尔及亚利,我不知道 |
[1:27:07] | So I’ll go to Algeria. I don’t know yet. | 可能是去阿尔及利亚吧 我还不知道 |
[1:27:09] | Why are you going to Algeria? | 为什么选阿尔及利亚? |
[1:27:13] | They got a Howard Johnson’s there. | 我不知道 因为哈维强森在那吧 |
[1:27:16] | You’re warped, you know that? You’re really warped. | 你不正常 你真的不正常 |
[1:27:19] | I’m warped. I know I’m warped. | 我真的疯了!我知道 |
[1:27:22] | Algeria! | 阿尔及利亚! |
[1:27:27] | You know they walk around with masks on, things on their heads. | 他们带着面具走路 头上还有怪东西 |
[1:27:31] | -They’re a bunch of crazy people. -What am I supposed to do? | 他们是一帮疯子 那我该怎么办? |
[1:27:34] | -You could have picked a better place. -Like where? | 你可以选一个好一点的地方 那儿? |
[1:27:38] | Sweden? Denmark? | 瑞士还是丹麦? |
[1:27:42] | Yeah, like that. | 对啊,那里不错 |
[1:27:46] | You know what? Sal wanted to go to Wyoming. | 你知道吗?沙想去怀俄明州 |
[1:27:49] | I had to tell him it’s not a country. He don’t know where Wyoming is. | 我不得不告诉他那不是个国家 他根本不知道怀俄明州在哪 |
[1:27:54] | I’m with a guy who don’t know where Wyoming is. Think you got probIems? | 和和在一起的小子连怀俄明州在哪都不知道,你以为就你有问题? |
[1:28:01] | So, SaI is with you? | 那么…沙跟你一起 |
[1:28:03] | Oh, boy! | 喔我的天! |
[1:28:04] | You’d be better off giving up. | 我看你们还是投降吧 |
[1:28:07] | You’d be better off giving up. | 到了这地步,我不会投降的 |
[1:28:11] | I’m not giving up, because why have I done this so far? | 你知道吗?已经到这地步了, 我为什么现在要投降? |
[1:28:15] | I can’t give up. | 我怎么能投降? |
[1:28:20] | -Would you do me a favor? -Yeah, what? | 你可以帮我个忙吗? 什么忙? |
[1:28:26] | These guys that have me down here. . . | 带我来这里的人… |
[1:28:31] | …they think I’m part of the plot to rob the bank. | 他们认为我是你的同谋 参与了抢银行的计划 |
[1:28:34] | That’s crazy, Leon. That’s crazy. They’re bullshitting you. | 他们疯了,里昂。他们疯了 他们在诬陷你 |
[1:28:38] | They’re giving you a snow job. | 他们花言巧语在骗你 |
[1:28:40] | They toId me i was an accessory. | 他们确实说我是共犯 |
[1:28:43] | That’s just a con job on you. | 他们瞎说 你别信 |
[1:28:46] | I have to listen to it. I can’t survive in prison, Sonny. | 我得听他们的 桑尼,我在监狱里会活不下去的 |
[1:28:51] | -You’re not going to prison. -How do you know? | 里昂,你不会坐牢的 你怎么知道? |
[1:28:53] | Because i know. BeIieve me. | 我就是知道,你不会坐牢的 |
[1:28:55] | Look, please, just tell them. | 请告诉他们 |
[1:28:58] | Tell them what? | 告诉他们什么? |
[1:29:00] | That you didn’t do it? | 告诉他们,你与此无关? |
[1:29:02] | Are they on the phone now? | 他们现在在听电话吗? |
[1:29:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:29:06] | That’s great, Leon. That’s really terrific. | 太好了,里昂 这真是好极了! |
[1:29:09] | You talk with them on the phone. Really smart! | 你用电话跟我说 你可真聪明 |
[1:29:12] | -I have no choice! -What do you mean? | 我是被逼的 什么意思? |
[1:29:14] | What am I supposed to do? There are 7,000 fucking cops all around me. | 你要我怎么办?我身边有七千多个警察围着 |
[1:29:18] | -Who’s on now? -Don ‘t lay it on me! | 谁在听电话? 别怪我! |
[1:29:20] | I’m not, but you knew that was going on, right? | 我没有怪你!可你知道他们在搞鬼吧? |
[1:29:24] | You knew what was happening, right? | 你知道发生什么了?是吧? |
[1:29:26] | Yeah! | 没错…可是我… |
[1:29:27] | I want to know who’s on the phone now. | 我只想知道谁在听电话 |
[1:29:33] | Moretti, is that you? | 莫瑞迪,是你吗? |
[1:29:39] | Will somebody talk to me? Somebody going to talk to me or what? | 总有人说说话吧 谁跟我说话还是怎么地? |
[1:29:43] | They on now? | 他们还在听吗? |
[1:29:44] | They won’t talk to you. | 他们不会跟你说话的 |
[1:29:47] | He didn’t do it, okay? He had nothing to do with it. | 他没参与这次的计划,听到没? 他与此没有任何关系。 |
[1:29:53] | Will you get off the phone? | 你要撂电话了吗? |
[1:29:55] | Are they off? | 他们走了吗? |
[1:30:01] | That really convinced them. They wanted to know. Did I do it for you? | 这可以令他们相信。这就是他们想知道的。 我帮了你吧? |
[1:30:06] | Yeah, thanks. Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 |
[1:30:10] | So now what? What are you going to do? | 你现在要怎么办? |
[1:30:13] | I thought. . . | 我想… |
[1:30:16] | …that I would go back to the hospital. | 我想我会回到医院去 |
[1:30:18] | They’re really nice there. They seem like they’re trying to help me. | 他们人很好,他们似乎也愿意帮助我 |
[1:30:23] | That’s good, then. You found something. | 那很好,你找到你要的东西了 |
[1:30:26] | I don’t know if i have or not. | 我也不知道 |
[1:30:30] | Are you still going to have the operation? | 你还是会去动手术吧? |
[1:30:32] | Yeah! | 会呀,当然会 |
[1:30:35] | So then, what am i supposed to say to you? | 那么,我还要跟你说什么? |
[1:30:45] | Thanks a lot. . . | 谢谢你 |
[1:30:48] | . . .and bon voyage. | …祝你一路顺风 |
[1:30:51] | Yeah, right. See you sometime. | 嗯,有缘再见 |
[1:30:54] | I’ll see you in my dreams. | 我会在梦里见到你的 |
[1:30:56] | Right, i’ll write a song. | 我会写首歌的 |
[1:31:02] | -I don’t know. Life’s so funny. -You said a mouthful, sweetheart. | 知道吗…人生有时真有趣 你说过很多次了,甜心 |
[1:31:12] | Goodbye, huh? | 那…拜拜了 |
[1:31:45] | Give me. . . . Can i have– | 给我… 可不可以给我… |
[1:31:49] | You cut off the incoming calls. Can I have a line? | 你切断了线路。可以给我一条线路好吗? |
[1:31:52] | I want to taIk to my wife and to my kids. | 我要打电话给我老婆跟小孩 |
[1:31:54] | He wants an outside line, is it all right? | 他要一条可以打出去的电话线路 可以吗? |
[1:31:58] | I want a line. | 给我接通线路 |
[1:32:00] | I’m getting it. | 我正在办 |
[1:32:03] | I couId caII anybody, they’d put them on the phone. | 我可以打电话给任何人 让他们来接电话 |
[1:32:07] | The Pope, an astronaut. . . | 牧师,宇航员 |
[1:32:10] | . . .the wisest of the wise. | 最聪明的人 |
[1:32:13] | Who do i have to caII? | 我应该给谁打? |
[1:32:17] | I just don’t know what to do. | 我就是不知道该怎么办? |
[1:32:27] | Angie. | 喂? 嘿,安祺 |
[1:32:29] | Jesus! I was watching it on TV. | 天啊,我看到电视新闻了 |
[1:32:31] | -Where are the kids? -I sent them to the neighbors. | 小孩在哪? 我让他们去邻居家了 |
[1:32:36] | I can’t believe! I mean, it ain’t like you. | 我真的不敢相信…这不像你啊 |
[1:32:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:32:41] | You’ve never done anything like it before on your life. | 你从来没做过样的事 |
[1:32:44] | I’m dying, you know that? I’m dying here. | 你知道吗?我快死了,我快死在这里了 |
[1:32:47] | I blame myself. I notice you been tense, like something is happening. | 我一直怪我自己 我知道你最近一直心神不宁 |
[1:32:52] | Like that night you’re yelling at the kids like a madman. | 像前天晚上,你像疯了似的冲孩子们吼 |
[1:32:55] | Then you want me to go… | 然后,你还想让我骑… |
[1:32:57] | . .on that ride, here to there, fuII of those kids. | 那个儿童车,从这到那, 到处都是孩子 |
[1:33:00] | It’s ridicuIous. I’m not about to go, so you yell at me. . . | 这太荒唐了,我不想骑, 你就朝我大喊 |
[1:33:03] | . . . “”You pig, get on the fucking ride! “” | ..”你这头猪,快他妈的上去” 什么话你都朝我骂 |
[1:33:08] | My heart, my liver, just fell to the floor. Everything! | 我的心都碎了 |
[1:33:11] | You know what it felt like? You yelling at me in front of all those people? | 你应该知道我的感觉吗? 你在那么多人面前朝我喊 |
[1:33:16] | You never talked to me like that before. | 你以前从来也没这样对待过我 |
[1:33:19] | I think, “He’s going to shoot me and dump my body in the river. “ | 我以为你会杀了我 然后把尸体扔到河里 |
[1:33:23] | I was scared of you! | 我非常害怕你 |
[1:33:25] | Will you shut the fuck up and listen to me? Just listen to me! | 你他妈的能不能别说话, 听我说,听我说! |
[1:33:29] | With the Ianguage? | 你看,又是开始了 |
[1:33:32] | I’m trying to talk to you, and you– | 我想跟你说话,但你… |
[1:33:35] | A person can’t communicate with you! | 是人都没法和你沟通 |
[1:33:37] | What am I here? I’m your wife. I’m your wife! | 我在这干嘛?我是你老婆 我是你老婆! |
[1:33:41] | You know something? You hurt me. | 你伤害了我,你知道吗? |
[1:33:44] | You hurt me, you know that? Can you imagine, marrying another man? | 你伤害了我,你知道吗? 你竟然和另一个男人结婚! |
[1:33:49] | Did i ever do anything to make you do that? | 我做错了什么才让你那么做的? |
[1:33:51] | Did i ever turn you down or anything? | 我做过对不起你的事吗? |
[1:33:54] | I know i let myseIf get fat. | 我知道我是胖了点 |
[1:33:56] | -Don’t call yourself fat. -You can’t stand me to say it. | 不要说你自己胖,不要这么说 你连我这么说也忍受不了 |
[1:34:00] | Like I can’t stand you being a bank robber. That’s what love is. | 就像我受不了别人说你抢劫银行 桑尼,这就是爱 |
[1:34:04] | Yeah? You know what love is? | 哦,你知道什么是爱? |
[1:34:06] | If you know what love is so much, | 既然你这么清楚什么是爱, 为什么不过来? |
[1:34:12] | Talk to me about Iove, go ahead. | 跟我谈谈爱,继续 |
[1:34:15] | Sonny, I’m scared. | 桑尼,我很害怕 |
[1:34:17] | I’m scared. Are they going to shoot me or something? | 我吓坏了,他们会不会枪毙我? |
[1:34:20] | No, they’re not! | 他们才不会 |
[1:34:22] | You should see it on the Tv. They got cannons, machine guns. | 你应该看看电视 他们有大炮、机关枪 |
[1:34:26] | They’re after me, Angie, not you. | 他们要的是我,安祺,不是你 |
[1:34:28] | It’s late aIready by the time i find out. . . | 我知道这个消息时已经晚了 |
[1:34:30] | …it’s just you and Sal. I can’t get a babysitter! What’ll I do? | …只有你和沙 我找不到保姆,我能做什么? |
[1:35:07] | I think I better take him back for a cardiac check. | 我想我最好带他回去检查心脏 |
[1:35:21] | What’s the matter? He going to die or what? | 他怎么了?他要死了吗? |
[1:35:24] | It’s just a precautionary measure. | 这只是预防检查 这里特别热 |
[1:35:41] | AII right, then. Let’s go, Iet him out. | 好吧,带他出去 |
[1:35:44] | I’m not going. I’m okay. | 我不去,我没事 |
[1:35:47] | I just needed the injection. | 帮我打一针就好了 |
[1:35:49] | You trying to be a hero? You don’t look good. We’ll let you out. | 你干嘛呀,想逞能吗? 你看起来不太好,还是出去吧 |
[1:35:54] | I’m not trying to be anything. | 我不是想逞能 |
[1:35:57] | I just want to be left aIone. | 我只想自己一个人待会 |
[1:36:01] | -No one is bothering you. -I wish to fuck you never came! | 没人吵你啊 我希望你他妈的从没进过这家银行 |
[1:36:06] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[1:36:08] | Don’t try to act likeyou’re an angel of human kindness. | 你不用装好人 |
[1:36:15] | Out of the closet and into the streets! | 出柜上街头 |
[1:36:24] | Out of the closet and into the streets! | 出柜上街头! |
[1:36:45] | Sonny all the way! Sonny all the way! | 桑尼! 坚持到底! |
[1:37:19] | Ladies! | 女士们 |
[1:37:25] | I want to apologize for my use of language back there. | 请原谅我刚才的用词 |
[1:37:28] | Why? What did you say? | 为什么?你为什么这么说? |
[1:37:37] | What? | 怎么?他说什么了? |
[1:37:38] | He said the ‘F’ word. | 他说了脏话 |
[1:37:40] | What did he say? | 啊? 他说什么? |
[1:37:42] | He said the ‘F’ word. | 他骂脏话 |
[1:37:51] | -Fuck. -I know, Miriam! | 可恶! 我知道,玛莉安 |
[1:37:56] | I’m a Christian and my ears are not garbage cans. | 我是基督徒,不能听这些字眼 |
[1:38:07] | -Then we shouIdn’t go after them. | 我们不应该跟着他们。 不应该 |
[1:38:11] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[1:38:13] | CouId you come out, pIease? | 桑尼,你可否出来一下? |
[1:38:19] | My mother. | 是我妈 |
[1:38:22] | Someone here to see you. | 有人来看你了,桑尼? |
[1:38:25] | CouId you come out, please? | 可否出来一下? |
[1:38:31] | Sonny, could you come out, pIease? | 桑尼,出来一下 |
[1:38:40] | Mom, what are you doing down here? | 妈,你来干什么? |
[1:38:43] | I don’t need you down here. | 我不要你在这儿 喔,桑尼… |
[1:38:46] | AII of Brooklyn is out here. Three networks of teIevision. | 整个布鲁克林的人都在这儿 三家电视台都来采访 |
[1:38:50] | -I got it all worked out, Ma. -I talked to the man from the FBI. | 我知道怎么做,妈 我跟FBI的人谈过 |
[1:38:54] | Who? No, don’t talk to anybody. | 你跟谁谈过?不要跟任何人讲话 他说… |
[1:38:56] | He says if you come out now, everything is going to be all right. | 他说你要是现在出来 一切就一笔勾消了 |
[1:38:59] | -Don’t talk to the FBI. | 我只是想帮你脱困 |
[1:39:03] | I told them everything. . . | 我全告诉他们了 |
[1:39:04] | …how you were in the war in Vietnam, I told them you always had good jobs. | 包括你在越南战争的事 我告诉他们你总是做好事. |
[1:39:09] | I told them you were with Goldwater in ’64 in the convention and– | 我告诉他们64年你和GoIdwater在大会上在一起… |
[1:39:13] | Listen, I’m getting a plane and I’m going to Algeria. | 妈,听我说,我弄了架飞机 我要去阿尔及利亚 |
[1:39:16] | I’ll write you from there. | 我会从那写信给你的 |
[1:39:18] | -I’ve got to go! -I don’t understand you. | 我必须离开这里 真弄不懂你 |
[1:39:21] | If I stay and talk to you, they won’t send the limousine. | 如果我继续跟你谈话 他们就不会派车子来 |
[1:39:24] | -They’ll think I’ll come out with you. -What’s the matter with that? | 他们会以为我要跟你出来投降 那又会怎么样 |
[1:39:28] | Because i’m not coming with you. | 因为我不会投降的! |
[1:39:30] | The FBI understands everything, that it is not you that is doing this. | FBI的人什么都知道,他们知道 你是因为压力大才会做出这样的事 |
[1:39:35] | It’s the pressures from your home Iife! | 是来自你的家庭的压力 |
[1:39:38] | -Don’t get on Angie now. -Did I say one word against her? | 别把安祺扯进来 我说她的坏话了吗? |
[1:39:42] | You were going to. She has nothing to do with it, it’s me! | 你一定会说的,她与这些无关 是我要这么做的 |
[1:39:45] | Your life was sweetness and roses. | 本来你的人生是美好 的 |
[1:39:49] | You wouldn’t need Leon if Angie was treating you right, you know that! | 如果安祺待你好一些, 你也不会跟里昂在一起,你知道的 |
[1:39:53] | I don’t understand why you want to sleep with her anyway. | 我不懂你为什么要与她在一起 |
[1:39:57] | You got 2 kids on welfare now. | 你有两个孩子在领福利金 |
[1:40:00] | -You want 3 kids on welfare? -I can’t talk to you about this now. | 难不成你想跟她再生一个? 妈,现在不是谈这个的时候 |
[1:40:05] | What are you going to do? Come out. | 你现在要怎么办? 出来 |
[1:40:08] | I can’t come out. I can’t. | 我不能出来,我不能,沙和人质都在里面 |
[1:40:09] | Sal is in there with the peopIe. | 沙和人质在里面 |
[1:40:11] | If i come out, he’s going to kill them. | 我要是出来,沙会杀了他们的 |
[1:40:14] | Run! | 跑!跑!跑! |
[1:40:16] | Run? Where am I going to run? Ma, i can’t run! | 跑? 我能跑去哪儿?我不能跑 |
[1:40:19] | -Maybe– -There’s no maybe. No maybes. | 也许… 没有也许,没有 |
[1:40:22] | You got to go home. Where’s Pop? He didn’t come, did he? | 你应该回家。我爸在哪? 他没来,是吧? |
[1:40:25] | Is he pissed off at you! He says he doesn’t have a son. | 他在生你的气。 他说他没你这样的儿子! |
[1:40:29] | -He says you’re dead. -He’s right. | 他说你已经死了! 他是对的 |
[1:40:33] | I’m a fuck-up and an outcast and that’s it. | 我是个废物,没用的东西 |
[1:40:36] | you’re going to get fucked over and fucked out! | 你靠近我,你也会被抛弃 就是这样 |
[1:40:40] | Now, I got to go, Ma. Get her home, okay? | 我必须要走了,麻烦带她回家,好吗? |
[1:40:43] | Just take her home. | 带她回家 |
[1:40:45] | How beautiful you were when you were a baby! | 你知道你小时候有多可爱吗? |
[1:40:49] | Get her home now! | 现在就回家去!带她回去! |
[1:41:01] | Ten minutes. | (十分钟) |
[1:41:18] | Being of sound mind. . . . . .and body. . . . | 做为一个身心健全的人… |
[1:41:24] | You know what they. . . . | 你知道他们… |
[1:41:36] | To my darling wife. . . | 给我亲爱的太太 |
[1:41:39] | . . .Leon. . . | 里昂 |
[1:41:44] | . . .whom i Iove. . . | 我爱你… |
[1:41:50] | . . .more than any man. . . | 世界上 |
[1:41:52] | . . .has loved another man. . . | 无人能比 |
[1:41:56] | . . .in all eternity. | 直到永远 |
[1:42:02] | I leave. . . | 我留下了… |
[1:42:05] | . . . $2,700. . . | 两千七百元 |
[1:42:11] | . . .from my $ 1 0,000 life insurance poIicy. . . | 是从我的10000元 保险理赔金里拿出来的 |
[1:42:18] | . . .to be used. . . | 就当作… |
[1:42:22] | . . .for your sex change operation. | …你的变性手术费用吧 |
[1:42:30] | If there is any money left over. . . | 如果有剩… |
[1:42:36] | . . .I want it to go to you. . . | 我想全都给你 |
[1:42:41] | . . .at my first. . . | 在我的… |
[1:42:45] | . . .at the first anniversary of my death. . . | 在我的一周年忌日 |
[1:42:49] | . . .at my grave. | 当你来到我的坟边 |
[1:42:59] | To my wife. . . | 给我的老婆…. |
[1:43:02] | . . .to my sweet wife. . . | 亲爱的老婆 |
[1:43:05] | . . .Angela. . . | 安祺 |
[1:43:10] | . . . $5,000 from the same poIicy. | 从同样的一笔钱中拿5000元给你 |
[1:43:19] | You are the only woman. . . . . .that i ever Ioved. | 你是我唯一爱过的女人 |
[1:43:29] | And i repIedge my Iove to you. . . | 重申对你的爱.. |
[1:43:34] | . . .in this sad moment. | 在这令人鼻酸的一刻 |
[1:43:43] | To littIe Kimmy. . . | 给吉米 |
[1:43:48] | . . .and Timmy. | 和提米 |
[1:43:51] | I hope you remember me, Timmy. | 提米,希望你能记得我 |
[1:43:57] | You’re the IittIe man of the famiIy now. . . | 你现在是家里的小男子汉了 |
[1:44:08] | . . .and i hope you Iook after them for me. | 希望你能替我照顾他们 |
[1:44:15] | To my mother. . . | 我亲爱的妈妈 |
[1:44:21] | . .i ask forgiveness. | …我请求原谅 |
[1:44:28] | You don’t understand. . . | 你无法了解… |
[1:44:33] | . . .the things i said. . . | 我的言语 |
[1:44:36] | . . .and did. | 和行为 |
[1:44:41] | But i’m me and i’m different. | 但我是我,我与众不同 |
[1:44:50] | I want a miIitary funeraI. . . | 我希望能有个军人式的葬礼 |
[1:44:58] | . . .and i’m entitIed to have one, free of charge. | 我有资格要求,那种免费的葬礼 |
[1:45:08] | God bIess you. . . | 愿上帝保佑你 |
[1:45:12] | . . .and watch over you. . . | 照顾你… |
[1:45:17] | . . .till we are joined in the hereafter. | 直到我们再相会 |
[1:45:35] | Here, I’ll sign. I’ll spell that Iast name. | 我来签名 我把姓拼出来 |
[1:45:44] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[1:45:52] | Come on, Sarge, just one picture? | 得了吧,警官,就一张照片 |
[1:46:02] | Back, back! | 退后,退后 |
[1:46:33] | You the driver? | 你是司机? 是的 |
[1:46:38] | I want to check it out. | 我想检查一下 |
[1:46:44] | Seats come out? | 这椅子可以拿下来? |
[1:46:46] | They’re bolted. | 螺丝固定住了 |
[1:46:55] | AII right, here. Light me on that side. | 好吧,灯从那边照过来 |
[1:46:59] | Over there. | 照那边 |
[1:47:13] | You’re the man, huh? | 啊,你就是那个男的 |
[1:47:17] | I was watching. I saw you, man! | 我刚才看到报道 我看到你了 |
[1:47:21] | You should see yourself, you wouldn’t believe it! | 你应该自己看看,你不会相信 |
[1:47:24] | I beIieve it. | 我相信 |
[1:47:26] | Sheila won’t! | 但是希拉绝不会相信的 |
[1:47:28] | -Who? -My old lady! | 谁是席拉? 我妈 |
[1:47:29] | They said, “”Gas up a stretch, go to 285 Prospect Park West. “” | 他们打电话来,叫我到公园西路258号 |
[1:47:33] | Give me some light over here. | 灯光照过来点 |
[1:47:35] | I said, “Shit, another load from the massage parlors! “ | 我说,“妈的,又是一个从按摩院里出来的傻子” |
[1:47:56] | It’s okay. | 没问题了 |
[1:47:57] | I’m going to remember you. | 我一定会记得你 |
[1:48:06] | This is Agent Murphy. He’II be your driver. | 这是墨飞探员,他来开车 |
[1:48:09] | No, I want him. | 不,我要他 |
[1:48:14] | -Give me the bIack guy. -I’m not into that shit. | 我要这个黑人 我才不要这家伙 |
[1:48:16] | Nobody will hurt you. | 别这样,没人会伤害你的 |
[1:48:18] | If they were going to shoot, they wouId’ve shot aIready. | 要杀早就杀了 |
[1:48:22] | -I can’t allow that, Sonny. -You can’t allow? | 我不答应,桑尼 你不答应? |
[1:48:25] | What makes you think you can say shit to me? I’m running this. | 谁让你这么和我说话的? 这里我说了算 |
[1:48:29] | I’ll pay you. What do you want? $100? $200? | 我会付钱的,你要多少? 一百元?二百元? |
[1:48:32] | $ 1 ,000? Come on. | 一千元?怎样? |
[1:48:35] | Don’t look at him, I’m running this. | 别看他,我说了算 |
[1:48:42] | Look, it’ll be an adventure. | 就像探险 |
[1:48:49] | You men that shoot aim for white meat. | 要杀杀白人,别杀我 |
[1:49:00] | Take a walk. | 出去走走! |
[1:49:03] | Give me him. | 把他给我 |
[1:49:07] | Think i’m an idiot? | 你以为我是白痴吗? |
[1:49:11] | Take a waIk, cop! | 滚,条子! |
[1:49:17] | Everybody is a con man. | 每个人都是骗子 |
[1:49:25] | I want everyone across the street. | 我要所有的人都到对面去 |
[1:49:28] | I want them all back, on the sidewalk! | 我要他们全后退到对面去 |
[1:49:31] | Let’s go! | 快呀 |
[1:49:33] | At Ieast i know who i’m deaIing with now. | 至少我知道我面对的人是谁 |
[1:49:38] | Here’s a pen for you. Come on! | 这支笔给你 |
[1:49:51] | Don’t move, okay? | 站这儿别动 |
[1:49:58] | Here’s your document. | 桑尼,你的文件 |
[1:50:01] | -Thanks. -You’ve got to sign it! | 谢谢 你得签名 |
[1:50:06] | We’re taking off. | 我们准备走了 |
[1:50:07] | We’re going now. | 我们要走了 |
[1:50:09] | Sal! Where is he? | 沙, 他在哪? |
[1:50:14] | That’s it, we’re going. | 这回行了,我们走吧 |
[1:50:16] | Here, people, let’s go! We’re going. | 到这!各位,我们走 要出发了 |
[1:50:19] | -Can I get my sweater? -Get what you had when you came in. | 我可以拿我的毛衣吗 拿你该拿的 |
[1:50:41] | How are you doing? | 你还好吧? |
[1:50:42] | Good. | 还好 |
[1:50:43] | We’re going to do it, right? | 我们要出发了,准备好了吗? |
[1:50:46] | We’re going to do it. | 我们要上路了 |
[1:50:48] | You got to keep your eye on him. He’s the driver. | 注意看着他,他是司机 |
[1:50:51] | -I need it. -No, it’s mine. | 我需要这把枪 不,这是我的 |
[1:50:54] | You got to keep your eye on him, see? | 你要看好这小子 |
[1:51:01] | All right, where am I now? | 好的 现在怎么办? |
[1:52:01] | All right, hold it! | 好的,抓紧 |
[1:52:04] | All right, let’s go. | 好了,可以走了 |
[1:52:06] | Swing around now. | 启动了 |
[1:52:10] | Just keep holding hands. | 继续抓紧 |
[1:52:17] | Hold it! | 等一下 |
[1:52:21] | Break it on “”3. “” Not yet, don’t break it. | 数到三就放手 还没到! |
[1:52:28] | Go! | 进车子里 |
[1:52:40] | Fuck, we did it! | 他妈的,我们成功了 |
[1:52:43] | We did it! | 我们成功了! |
[1:52:44] | Wish us luck! | 祝我们好运! |
[1:52:50] | You got your one. | 你得到你那份 |
[1:52:52] | Follow my car. | 跟着我的车 |
[1:53:06] | Get me Kennedy. | 帮我接甘尼迪机场 沙… |
[1:53:09] | We did it! | 我们成功了! |
[1:53:13] | I’II be a son of a bitch! We did it! | 我们成功了! |
[1:53:16] | Okay, let’s move. Come on, honk the horn. | 好,走吧 快点,按喇叭! |
[1:53:21] | Do me a favor, will you? | 沙,帮个忙 |
[1:53:24] | Keep the gun pointed up. We hit a bump, it’ll go off. | 把枪指向上面 如果路上颠簸的话,枪可能会走火 |
[1:53:37] | You set out there? | 你准备好了吗? |
[1:53:42] | We’re leaving now. | 我们要准备离开这儿 |
[1:53:44] | We want no trouble en route. | 我们不想路上有任何麻烦 |
[1:53:49] | Intersection check? | 路口检查? |
[1:53:53] | We’ll be starting up right now. | 我们现在就出发了 |
[1:54:28] | It’ll be all right. | 会没事的 |
[1:54:57] | You just have to remember to keep the gun pointed up. | 沙,你一定要记住把枪口向上 |
[1:57:27] | What’s he doing? | 他在那里干什么? |
[1:57:29] | He’s still got some arrangements to make. | 他有事情要安排 |
[1:57:45] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[1:57:47] | SaI, see it? There it is. | 沙,看到没?就是那架飞机 |
[1:58:47] | I forgot! | 糟糕 |
[1:58:49] | I forgot to ask if they got food on board. | 我忘了问飞机上有没有吃的 |
[1:58:56] | Do they have food on board? | 飞机上面会有食物吗? |
[1:59:03] | Your jet. | 你的飞机 |
[1:59:05] | We get one more now. That’s the deal. | 再放一个人质,我们定好的 |
[1:59:07] | Right. Okay, who goes? | 好,谁要走? |
[1:59:10] | Sylvia? | 苏菲雅? |
[1:59:13] | Maria. | 玛莉亚! |
[1:59:22] | I’ll pray for you. | 我会为你们祈祷的 |
[1:59:27] | Because this is your first plane trip. . . | 因为这是你第一次坐飞机 |
[1:59:30] | . . .don’t be scared, okay? | 不要太害怕 |
[1:59:46] | I didn’t eat all day. Will there be any food on board? | 我一整天都没吃东西 飞机上会不会有吃的 |
[1:59:49] | There’ll be hamburgers. Ready? | 飞机上有汉堡包 准备好了吗? |
[1:59:57] | Ready to go? | 要走了喔? |
[1:59:59] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[2:00:06] | Let’s move. | 好,我们走吧 |
[2:00:12] | We don’t want any accidents at this point, right? | 我们不想这时候出任何意外 |
[2:00:15] | Keep your gun pointed up. | 记得把枪口朝上 |
[2:00:19] | Ready to get out first? | 准备好第一个出来吗? |
[2:00:21] | Ready. | 我准备好了 |
[2:00:27] | Don’t shoot me. | 别射我 |
[2:01:07] | Now spread them! | 现在分散开他们 |
[2:01:15] | We’re all secure here. | 我们现在安全了 |
[2:01:17] | Murphy will report from the car. | 默菲会在车里报告 |
[2:01:24] | You make the report. | 你来报告 |
[2:01:26] | Put the gun down. | 把枪收起来 |
[2:01:28] | Back off. | 退后 |
[2:01:30] | Get up now, Sonny. | 起来,桑尼 |
[2:01:32] | You’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[2:01:34] | You have the right to remain siIent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[2:01:37] | You have the right to an attorney during your interrogation. | 你有权请律师为你辩护 |
[2:01:40] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的任何话都会作为法庭呈堂证供 |
[2:01:45] | If you cannot afford to hire a lawyer. . . | 若你无法负担律师费用 |
[2:01:47] | . . .one wiII be appointed to represent you if you wish one. | 如果你愿意,会给你指派辩护律师 |
[2:02:05] | Agent Sheldon, would you please remain on the apron… | 萨登警官 能不能麻烦你待在这 |
[2:02:08] | …until the hostages are well inside the terminal? | 直到所有的人质都进去候机厅? |
[2:02:11] | Repeat: | 重复: |
[2:02:13] | Agent Sheldon, would you please remain on the apron… | 沙登探长,可否麻烦你待在这儿 |
[2:02:16] | …until the hostages are well inside the terminal? | 直到所有人质都进入航站大厦为止? |
[2:02:21] | Yeah, i got you. We’ll hoId here. | 好的,我知道了 我们全都在这 |