时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I promise, this will only take a second. | 我保证 一会儿就完事了 |
[00:08] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[00:10] | Oh, my gosh! What’s the occasion? | 天哪 今天是什么日子 |
[00:13] | I can’t believe you don’t remember what today is. | 我真不敢相信你连今天是什么日子都不记得 |
[00:15] | I know what today is. | 我知道了 |
[00:19] | I wouldn’t forget an important day like today. | 我才不会忘了像今天这么重要的日子 |
[00:21] | It’s… | 今天是 |
[00:22] | The anniversary… | 庆祝 |
[00:23] | The anniversary… | 庆祝 |
[00:24] | – Of… – Of… | -的 -的 |
[00:26] | The day… The day… | -日子 -日子 |
[00:27] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[00:29] | I can’t take this anymore… | 我受不了了 |
[00:32] | Stan, it’s our anniversary. | 斯坦 这是我们的纪念日 |
[00:35] | Remember when you joined our family three years ago? | 记得三年前你第一次来到我们家吗 |
[00:37] | Of course I do. | 我当然记得 |
[00:39] | It was the most special day of my life. | 那是我生命中最特别的一天 |
[00:41] | Along with my wedding day and the day my puppies were born. | 还有我的婚礼和我的宝宝们出生的那天 |
[00:45] | And the day I felt bad because I forgot our anniversary. | 还有我因为忘了咱们的纪念日而内疚的那天 |
[00:48] | That’s today. | 说的就是今天 |
[00:51] | We got you presents. | 我们给你准备了礼物 |
[00:54] | Your favorite dog treats. | 你最喜欢的狗狗玩具 |
[00:55] | And a new chew toy. | 和一个新的磨牙玩具 |
[00:57] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢大家了 |
[00:58] | This is fantastic! | 太棒了 |
[01:00] | I’m going to start chewing him right now. | 我现在就要开始拿它磨牙 |
[01:07] | Oh, hello, Robert. | 你好啊罗伯特 |
[01:09] | This just got very awkward. | 这有点尴尬 |
[01:15] | So now the credit card company | 信用卡公司刚跟我说 |
[01:17] | is saying that a piano was charged to my card. | 有一架钢琴是用我的卡付的款 |
[01:20] | I didn’t buy a piano. Did you buy a piano? | 我没买钢琴啊 你买钢琴了吗 |
[01:22] | Of course I didn’t buy a piano. | 我当然没买钢琴啦 |
[01:23] | Why would I buy a piano? | 我干嘛要买钢琴啊 |
[01:24] | And where is this piano? | 钢琴在哪呢 |
[01:28] | Come on, move out of the way. | 拜托了 别碍事啊 |
[01:30] | I need to get the kids’ anniversary present upstairs. | 我得把孩子们的纪念日礼物送楼上去 |
[01:33] | And this keeps happening. | 这种事一直发生 |
[01:35] | Who keeps charging these things to our card? | 是谁一直在刷咱们的卡啊 |
[01:37] | I’m as confused by all these charges are you are. | 我和你一样不明白这些付款 |
[01:39] | I mean, a hang glider, two hundred pounds of bacon, | 我是说 一个悬挂式滑翔机 两百磅培根 |
[01:43] | a subscription to Poodle Lovers magazine? | 订阅爱狗狗杂志 |
[01:46] | – You’re the impulse shopper! – If you think… | -你就是个不理智的购物狂 -你要是觉得 |
[01:49] | Oh, no. The rope is starting to break. | 不要啊 绳子就要断了 |
[01:52] | Not now, Stan. We’re having a problem with a piano. | 现在别叫 斯坦 我们在讨论钢琴的问题 |
[01:54] | It’s going to fall on you! | 它就要掉到你们身上了 |
[01:56] | Get out of the way! | 快躲开 |
[02:02] | Are you okay, honey? | 你没事吧 宝贝 |
[02:04] | I think so, are you o… | 我没事 你还好 |
[02:08] | Did… Stan just talk? | 斯坦刚才说话了 |
[02:11] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[02:13] | I mean, woof. | 我是说 汪 |
[02:16] | He did it again. | 他又说话了 |
[02:26] | Yeah, the kids reacted | 对 孩子们发现 |
[02:27] | pretty much the same way when they found out. | 这事时跟你们反应差不多 |
[02:47] | You’ve talked this whole time? | 你一直会说话 |
[02:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:53] | All those times we heard someone talking, | 我们这么长时间以来听到的说话声 |
[02:56] | like on Halloween, that was you? | 就像万圣节那次 那是你说的 |
[02:58] | Yes. And will you stop poking me? | 对 你能不能别戳我了 |
[03:04] | Wait, were you the voice I heard whispering from the kitchen | 等等 你是不是那个在厨房里告诉我 |
[03:08] | telling me to eat more cake? | 多吃蛋糕的声音 |
[03:10] | No, I’m the voice that whispers, “Make a steak.” | 不是 我小声说了做块牛排 |
[03:13] | But I guess you hear what you want to hear. | 但我猜你听到了你想听到的 |
[03:16] | And Ian. | 还有伊恩 |
[03:18] | When he said you were a talking dog he wasn’t crazy. | 当他说你是个会说话的狗的时候他没疯 |
[03:21] | Nope. Just evil. | 没有 只是坏 |
[03:23] | And a little ticklish. | 还很怕痒 |
[03:24] | But evil ticklish. | 但怕痒的很邪恶 |
[03:26] | You tickle him and he goes… | 你挠他痒痒 他就这么笑 |
[03:32] | Gracie, Freddy. | 格蕾西 弗雷迪 |
[03:33] | Bennett and Ellen know. | 班尼特和艾伦知道了 |
[03:36] | It’s okay to talk to them now. | 现在可以和他们说话了 |
[03:37] | Hi, Gammaw and Gamps. | 爷爷奶奶好 |
[03:39] | I eat rabbit poop in the yard. | 我在院子里吃兔子屎 |
[03:43] | The puppies talk too? | 小宝宝们也说话 |
[03:45] | And they call me “Gammaw”? | 他们居然叫我奶奶 |
[03:48] | Where’s the cake? | 蛋糕在哪 |
[03:51] | Well, once you learned I can talk, | 你们都知道我会说话了 |
[03:53] | is it really such a surprise about the puppies? | 对小宝宝的事还会那么惊讶吗 |
[03:55] | Crazy, huh, Robert? | 真是奇怪 是吧 罗伯特 |
[03:58] | Robert talks too? | 罗伯特也会说话 |
[03:59] | Does he call me “Gammaw?!” | 他是不是也叫我奶奶啊 |
[04:03] | So after all these years, Bennett and Ellen finally found out. | 这么多年过去 班尼特和艾伦终于发现了 |
[04:08] | I have to say, I’m relieved the pressure | 我得说 我不用保守秘密 |
[04:10] | of keeping the secret is finally off. | 终于没那么大的压力了 |
[04:12] | You write a blog, too? | 你还会写博客 |
[04:20] | Hey, kids. How was school? | 孩子们 学校怎么样 |
[04:22] | – Great. – Good. | -挺好 -不错 |
[04:23] | I don’t go to school anymore. | 我都不上学了 |
[04:25] | So there’s nothing you want to tell us about? | 所以你们没什么想告诉我们的 |
[04:28] | No secret you think it might be time to share? | 没有什么应该分享的秘密 |
[04:31] | – Nope. – Nothing. | -没有 -没事 |
[04:32] | I didn’t go to school today either. | 我今天也没上学 |
[04:35] | See? I told you guys. | 看见没 我告诉你们了 |
[04:37] | The kids would never keep a secret from you. | 孩子们永远不会有事情瞒着你们的 |
[04:39] | You were right, Stan. | 你说得对 斯坦 |
[04:41] | Yeah. Should’ve listened to you. | 是啊 就该听你的 |
[04:42] | – What do we do?! – I don’t know! | -咱们怎么办 -我哪知道 |
[04:44] | I’m pretty sure they can hear everything we’re saying! | 我很确认咱们说的话他们都能听到 |
[04:46] | Of course they can! | 他们当然能 |
[04:47] | We’re standing right behind them! | 咱们就站在他们后面 |
[04:52] | So, the dog talks. | 所以说 小狗会说话 |
[04:55] | Kinda weird. | 有点怪啊 |
[04:57] | You guys are terrible at this. | 你们太不会说谎了 |
[04:59] | How did you keep this a secret from us for three years? | 你们怎么能把这事瞒了我们三年 |
[05:02] | You have no idea what we went through. | 你真不知道我们都经历了什么 |
[05:04] | Tricking your book editor… | 骗了你的图书编辑 |
[05:06] | Donating all the Christmas presents… | 把所有圣诞礼物都捐了 |
[05:07] | And I delivered puppies as a French doctor. | 我还以法国医生的身份接生了小狗 |
[05:13] | You speak French?! | 你会说法语 |
[05:21] | So long are we gonna stand here? | 咱们还得在这站多久 |
[05:23] | I made a sandwich. | 我做了个三明治 |
[05:26] | I wouldn’t even be freaking out like this | 要是我没有因为小狗会说话的事 |
[05:28] | over Tyler speaking French if | 而心理不平衡 |
[05:30] | I weren’t so off balance because the dog talks! | 也不会因为泰勒会说法语吃惊成这样 |
[05:33] | Why did you kids never tell us about this? | 你们怎么从来没告诉我们这个 |
[05:35] | We were afraid you’d send Stan away to be experimented on. | 我们怕你们把斯坦送走去研究 |
[05:39] | It’s been our biggest fear. | 这一直是我们最大的噩梦 |
[05:41] | Oh, kids, listen, I guess I can | 孩子们 听着 |
[05:43] | understand why you would be concerned about that. | 我明白你们为什么这么担心这个 |
[05:46] | But don’t worry. | 不过别担心 |
[05:48] | Now that we see how important Stan is to you, | 现在既然我们知道了斯坦对你们有多重要 |
[05:50] | we would never let anything like that happen. | 我们就永远不会让这种事情发生 |
[05:52] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们了 |
[05:53] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 妈妈 |
[05:56] | Stan is a pretty special dog, isn’t he? | 斯坦真是个特别的狗狗啊 是不是 |
[05:59] | You know, it’s because of Stan | 你懂的 就是因为斯坦 |
[06:00] | that the three of us have | 我们三个 |
[06:02] | become such good friends over these last few years. | 才在这几年里成为这么好的朋友 |
[06:04] | Yeah, I pretty much raised them. | 是啊 基本上是我把他们养大的 |
[06:06] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[06:08] | Excuse me, Robert. I need some coffee. | 不好意思 罗伯特 我得来点咖啡 |
[06:10] | Uh, Mom, Robert doesn’t actually talk. | 妈妈 罗伯特其实不会说话 |
[06:12] | He’s just Stan’s chew toy. | 他只是斯坦的磨牙玩具 |
[06:14] | Well how am I supposed to know | 我怎么知道在这 |
[06:15] | what talks and what doesn’t talk around here? | 什么会说话什么不会说话啊 |
[06:17] | Does the coffee maker talk? | 咖啡机会说话吗 |
[06:18] | Maybe. I don’t know! | 有可能 我不知道 |
[06:21] | I do talk, Ellen. | 我会说话 艾伦 |
[06:22] | I also do espresso. | 我还会做浓缩咖啡 |
[06:25] | Nah, that was just me. | 没有 刚才是我说的 |
[06:27] | I also throw my voice a little. | 我还会说腹语 |
[06:34] | Karl! Great news! | 卡尔 好消息 |
[06:36] | Stan, wait… | 斯坦 等等 |
[06:37] | I’m too happy to wait. | 我太开心 等不了了 |
[06:38] | Bennett and Ellen know I | 班尼特和艾伦知道了 |
[06:40] | can talk and they are totally cool with it! | 我会说话而且完全不介意 |
[06:42] | Stan, my father is back from the space station. | 斯坦 我爸从空间站回来了 |
[06:45] | That’s great, Karl. | 太棒了 卡尔 |
[06:47] | And he’s fixing my TV. | 他修电视呢 |
[06:52] | I was in space on a top secret mission searching for alien life. | 我在太空中执行寻找外星人的秘密任务 |
[06:56] | What a surprise that when I finally encountered it, | 真没想到我居然在儿子的 |
[06:59] | it would be in my son’s shed. | 小棚里发现了一个 |
[07:02] | I believe he prefers to call it his lair, | 我觉得他更喜欢叫它小窝 |
[07:05] | and I realize that should probably not be my take-away | 然后我就意识到我不该用这句话 |
[07:08] | from what you just said. | 转换话题 |
[07:12] | I can’t believe those guys | 我真不敢相信那些 |
[07:13] | from the space program took us out of our house. | 搞航空的人把咱们从家里撵出来了 |
[07:16] | And put us in this exact | 然后把咱们放在这个 |
[07:17] | copy of our house so they could observe us. | 和咱家房子一模一样的地方来观察咱们 |
[07:22] | Why are they doing this? | 他们为什么要这样 |
[07:24] | I think they want to observe us in our natural habitat. | 我觉得他们想观察咱们在自然环境下的样子 |
[07:27] | There’s nothing natural about it. | 这地方一点都不自然 |
[07:28] | There’s only one channel on this TV. | 电视上只有一个台 |
[07:30] | That’s us. | 是咱们 |
[07:31] | They have us on closed circuit TV. | 他把咱们放在闭路电视上了 |
[07:38] | Still, a family with a talking dog? | 不过 一家人和一个会说话的狗 |
[07:39] | That’s a good show! | 这节目不错 |
[07:42] | Well, I am not just going to sit here and let them do this to us. | 我不能就坐在这 看着他们这么对咱们 |
[07:47] | Hey, you let us out of here! | 把我们放出去 |
[07:50] | No force field’s gonna keep me back! | 没有什么力场能阻止我们 |
[07:53] | Hey, come on! | 快点 |
[07:54] | Hey, guys! | 你们 |
[08:06] | Knockedy. Knockedy. | 咚咚 |
[08:10] | What do you want with us, Colonel Fink? | 你想从我们这得到什么 芬克上校 |
[08:12] | Stan and the puppies are clearly aliens. | 很显然斯坦和小狗们是外星人 |
[08:14] | What other explanation can there be for their talking? | 还有什么能解释他们会说话呢 |
[08:17] | So they are now property of | 所以他们现在是 |
[08:19] | the US Space Command Secret Aliens Division. | 美国太空指挥部秘密外星人中心的财产了 |
[08:21] | – We at the SAD… – Sad? | -简称SAD -伤心 |
[08:23] | We used to be, but now we found aliens. | 我们以前是很伤心 但现在我们找到外星人了 |
[08:27] | We will study them and question them to find out | 我们要研究他们 审问他们 来找到 |
[08:29] | what planet they are from and why they’re here. | 他们从哪个星球来 为什么来 |
[08:32] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这样做 |
[08:33] | We can and we will. | 我们能而且我们会的 |
[08:34] | The SAD will be able to get budget increases. | 这样SAD的预算就能涨了 |
[08:37] | We’ll finally get a foosball table for the break room. | 我们终于能在休息室装个桌上足球了 |
[08:39] | First game! | 我玩第一盘 |
[08:40] | You guys heard that. | 你们都听见了 |
[08:43] | How long are you going to keep us for? | 你们要把我们关多久 |
[08:45] | You aliens will never be set free. | 你们这些外星人永远不会有自由 |
[08:47] | The rest of you must be kept here | 你们剩下的人必须待在这 |
[08:49] | until we can determine if you’re aliens too. | 直到我们确定了你们不是外星人 |
[08:51] | And if you’re willing to | 还要确定你们能不能 |
[08:52] | keep our plans for a foosball table secret. | 保守桌上足球的秘密 |
[08:54] | We don’t want those weasels at Health and Human Services whining, | 我不想让那些卫生服务部的贱人发牢骚 |
[08:57] | “They got one, why can’t we have one?” | 他们都有一个了 我们为什么没有 |
[09:02] | So, Stan, tell me. | 所以 斯坦 告诉我 |
[09:03] | What planet are you from? | 你从哪个星球来的 |
[09:04] | Clearly you’re not an earth dog. | 很显然你不是地球的狗 |
[09:05] | Earth dogs don’t talk. | 地球的狗不会说话 |
[09:07] | They do if they time | 他们要是从一个 |
[09:08] | traveled from a future where all animals talk | 所有动物都会说话 |
[09:11] | and humans are kept as pets and duckways. | 人类被当宠物和小鸭鸭的未来穿越回来 就会了 |
[09:13] | What’s a duckway? | 小鸭鸭是什么 |
[09:14] | About four pounds. | 也就四磅重 |
[09:15] | What?! Up top! | 怎么样 击个掌 |
[09:19] | If you give us treats, we’ll tell you everything we know. | 你们要是给我们好吃的 我们就什么都告诉你们 |
[09:22] | Very good then. | 非常好啊 |
[09:26] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一二三四五 |
[09:28] | ABCDEFG A, b, c, d, e, f, g. | |
[09:31] | A cow says “Mooo.” | 老牛说哞 |
[09:32] | A sheep says “Baaaa.” | 小羊说咩 |
[09:34] | That’s everything we know. | 我们就知道这么多 |
[09:38] | I can’t believe you fell for “Duckway.” | 真不敢相信你们连小鸭鸭都信 |
[09:40] | That’s such a henfer. | 真是太做母鸡了 |
[09:42] | – What’s a henfer? – Laying eggs. | -做母鸡是什么 -下蛋 |
[09:43] | Woo! Up top! | 击个掌 |
[09:46] | I don’t do well in captivity. | 我被关起来的时候表现不好 |
[09:48] | Little known fact about me, | 很少有人知道 |
[09:50] | as a child I was trapped in the aviary at the zoo. | 小时候我在动物园的鸟笼里困住了 |
[09:52] | I spent a weekend in there before anyone noticed. | 我在别人发现之前在那里待了一个周末 |
[09:55] | It was hawk-ward. | 吓“鸟”我了 |
[09:57] | Good one, Ellen. | 机智啊 艾伦 |
[09:58] | If we don’t get out of here, that could be my final “Good one.” | 要是咱们没从这出去 那就是我最后一次机智了 |
[10:03] | If only I could believe that were true. | 我要是能相信这事就怪了 |
[10:05] | We just found out about the dogs talking ourselves. | 我们自己也刚发现狗会说话 |
[10:09] | And that they were charging things to our credit card. | 而且他们还在刷我的信用卡 |
[10:11] | I gave a thousand dollars | 我给了一个叫 |
[10:13] | to a charity called “Bacon Wrapped Cats.” | “包着培根的猫”的组织一千美元 |
[10:15] | I’m taking the deduction. But what is that? | 我被扣减了 那是什么意思啊 |
[10:18] | I’m getting nowhere with you. | 我什么都没从你们嘴里套出来 |
[10:20] | I’m going to interrogate the girls. | 我得去审问姑娘们了 |
[10:22] | I think the girls went off to the bathroom. | 姑娘们好像去上厕所了 |
[10:24] | Those toilets are fake. | 那马桶是假的 |
[10:26] | Girls, the toilets are fake! | 姑娘们 马桶是假的 |
[10:28] | Information that would’ve been | 你们能不能在 |
[10:30] | good to have five minutes ago! | 五分钟之前告诉我们 |
[10:32] | This show’s taking a weird turn! | 这节目有了奇怪的剧情转折 |
[10:37] | Colonel Fink, we’ll be taking over here. | 芬克上校 交给我们吧 |
[10:40] | I believe these papers make | 我相信这些文件 |
[10:42] | it clear that the Army now has jurisdiction. | 说的很清楚 现在军队拥有权限 |
[10:44] | My foosball table. | 我的桌上足球 |
[10:46] | I was going to paint faces on the players | 我还想把小人的脸都涂成 |
[10:47] | to look like the gang at Space Command. | 太空指挥部的人的样子呢 |
[10:50] | It’s not weird. | 这一点都不怪 |
[10:53] | We will be using Stan to breed a commando force of talking dogs, | 我们会用斯坦繁育一支会说话的狗突击队 |
[10:57] | which will have the unique | 他们会有独一无二的 |
[10:58] | ability to infiltrate behind enemy lines. | 潜入敌人后方的本领 |
[11:00] | I’m conflicted. | 我很矛盾 |
[11:02] | On the one hand, I want my freedom. | 一方面 我想要自由 |
[11:04] | On the other hand, commanding a talking dog army. | 另一方面 领导一只会说话的狗军队 |
[11:08] | I could finally use my commando crawl. | 我终于可以用我的突击队爬行了 |
[11:10] | Thusly. | 这样 |
[11:12] | Imagine a whole army coming at you like this. | 想象一整支军队这样向你靠近 |
[11:18] | All right, men, let’s get set up. | 好了 开始办事吧 |
[11:21] | Not so fast. | 慢着 |
[11:24] | We’ll be taking over here. | 我们该接手了 |
[11:26] | I believe these papers | 我相信这些文书 |
[11:27] | make it clear that I now have jurisdiction. | 说的很清楚了 我现在有权限 |
[11:29] | My secret dog army. | 我的秘密狗狗军队 |
[11:30] | We wasted five years and four trillion dollars | 我们浪费了五年 四万亿美元 |
[11:32] | perfecting camouflage poop bags. | 研制隐形拾粪袋啊 |
[11:39] | Ian, what are you doing here? | 伊恩 你在这干什么 |
[11:42] | Thought you’d seen the last of me, did you? | 你以为我已经没有回天之力了 是不是 |
[11:44] | Well, I was able to convince the government | 我说服了政府 |
[11:46] | to fund my talking animal research. | 资助我的会说话动物的研究 |
[11:49] | Actually, it’s a line item in a thousand page omnibus bill | 其实这账单一千多页 而且没人读过 |
[11:51] | that no one’s read, but I have my funding. | 这只是其中的一项 但我有了资金 |
[11:54] | And funding for these poop bags with my face on them. | 还有资金做这些印着我的脸的拾粪袋 |
[12:00] | They also gave me money to build this. | 他们还给我钱 让我造这个 |
[12:05] | Just turn the force field off and go around. | 把力场关了从另外一个门进 |
[12:09] | It’s a device to transfer | 这个仪器用来 |
[12:11] | the ability to talk from one animal to another. | 把会说话的能力从一个动物转换到另一个 |
[12:14] | I’ve never had an animal to test it on until now. | 在这之前我一直没有地方实践 |
[12:17] | So I don’t even know if it works… | 我都不确定好不好使 |
[12:19] | but I’m hopeful. | 但我希望吧 |
[12:20] | Why didn’t you test it on yourself? | 你怎么不自己进去试试 |
[12:22] | You don’t test a talking animal machine on a person. | 不能用人去测试会说话的动物的机器 |
[12:26] | Why not? | 为什么不啊 |
[12:28] | You just don’t, okay?! | 就是不能 好吗 |
[12:37] | Mom and Dad are trying to talk some sense into Ian. | 妈妈和爸爸正努力跟伊恩说情 |
[12:40] | What are you doing, Stan? | 你干什么呢 斯坦 |
[12:41] | Trying to figure out this machine. | 试着弄明白这个机器 |
[12:43] | I’ve learned a lot from Karl hanging out in his shed. | 我在卡尔的小棚里转悠的时候学到了很多 |
[12:45] | These components look similar to something | 这些零件看着特别像他在弄的一些东西 |
[12:48] | he was working on, only his was a machine | 只是他的机器 |
[12:50] | that would give him the cool appeal of a hipster. | 能给他一身炫酷的嬉皮士行头 |
[12:53] | His first attempt went horribly wrong. | 他第一次尝试失败得特别惨 |
[12:55] | He grew a handlebar mustache… | 他长了一对八字胡 |
[12:56] | unfortunately, it was on his butt. | 不幸的是 长在了屁股上 |
[13:01] | Butt-stache. | 屁屁胡 |
[13:05] | It’s great that you understand this stuff. | 你懂这玩意真是太好了 |
[13:07] | Now, we can disable Ian’s machine. | 我们现在就能让这个机器停止运转 |
[13:09] | No, Avery. | 不 艾芙莉 |
[13:10] | That wouldn’t change anything. | 这样什么都改变不了 |
[13:12] | They won’t leave any of us | 只要我和小狗们会说话 |
[13:13] | alone as long as the puppies and I can talk. | 他们是不会放过咱们任何人的 |
[13:16] | I think I can reverse this machine | 我觉得我能让这机器反向运转 |
[13:19] | so it will turn me and the puppies into regular dogs. | 这样他就能把我和小狗们变成正常的狗了 |
[13:24] | Dogs who can’t talk. | 不会说话的狗 |
[13:33] | Stan, no. No, no, no! | 斯坦 不不不 |
[13:35] | You can’t make yourself not talk. | 你不能让你自己不会说话 |
[13:37] | If you’re just a regular dog, you won’t be Stan anymore. | 你要只是一只正常的狗 你就不再是斯坦了 |
[13:41] | What choice do I have? | 我有什么办法 |
[13:43] | It’s the only thing I can | 这是我唯一想到的 |
[13:44] | think of to make everyone leave the family alone. | 能让所有人放过咱们家的办法 |
[13:48] | Maybe being a regular dog won’t be so bad. | 做一只正常的狗不会太糟的 |
[13:51] | Stan, you can’t do this. | 斯坦 你不能这样 |
[13:53] | You’re family. | 你是家里的一员 |
[13:54] | What is going on in here? | 这发生了什么 |
[13:56] | Ian, Stan rewired your machine to take away his ability to talk. | 伊恩 斯坦重新改了电路 让机器夺去他说话的能力 |
[14:00] | Just call off this craziness before things go too far. | 在事情无法挽回之前停止这疯狂的事吧 |
[14:02] | Ian, please! | 伊恩 求你了 |
[14:05] | Stan, no! | 斯坦 不要 |
[14:08] | You have to stop him! | 你一定要阻止他 |
[14:09] | Wait! Stan, you can’t do this! | 等等 斯坦 你不能这样 |
[14:11] | We’ll find another way. Don’t do it, Stan! | 我们会找到别的办法的 别这么做 斯坦 |
[14:13] | You have to stay you! | 你得做你自己 |
[14:15] | I’ll always love you kids… | 就算我以后再也不能说出来了 |
[14:17] | even if I can never say it again. | 我会永远爱你们这些孩子 |
[14:22] | No! No! No!!! | 不 不 不 |
[14:32] | Stan? | 斯坦 |
[14:33] | Stan, Say something. | 斯坦 说话啊 |
[14:36] | Stan, no. | 斯坦 不要 |
[14:40] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么这么做 |
[14:42] | You’re the best friend that I’ve ever had. | 你是我这辈子最好的朋友 |
[14:45] | You stupid dog! | 你这傻狗 |
[14:48] | You ruined everything! | 你毁了一切 |
[14:49] | Again! | 这么多次了 |
[14:51] | Ian, please, isn’t there | 伊恩 求你了 有没有 |
[14:52] | something you can do to make Stan talk again? | 什么补救的方法能让斯坦再次说话 |
[14:55] | No. | 没有 |
[14:57] | It’s over. | 都完了 |
[14:58] | You are useless to me now. | 你们对我已经没用了 |
[15:01] | Your family can go. | 你们家可以走了 |
[15:20] | I love Stan so much. | 我太爱斯坦了 |
[15:22] | I would rather stay in | 我甚至愿意一直被关在那里面 |
[15:23] | there forever than have Stan do what he did. | 也不愿意让斯坦做他刚才做的事 |
[15:27] | He did it for us. | 他这么做是为我们 |
[15:28] | Shows how much Stan loves this family. | 这表现了斯坦有多爱这个家 |
[15:32] | You’re so brave. | 你太勇敢了 |
[15:33] | I’m gonna miss him so much. | 我会想死他的 |
[15:35] | Did it work, Dada? | 有用了吗 爸爸 |
[15:36] | Gracie, shhhh! | 格蕾西 嘘 |
[15:38] | Not till we get out of here. | 出去之前先别说话 |
[15:41] | I mean… woof. | 我是说 汪 |
[15:45] | It was a trick! Get them! | 我们被骗了 抓住他们 |
[15:47] | Run! | 快跑 |
[16:02] | Karl, Avery and Chloe are hiding the puppies | 卡尔 艾芙莉和克洛伊在确认安全之前 |
[16:04] | until we can figure out if it’s safe. | 把狗狗都藏起来了 |
[16:06] | Is your dad around? | 你爸爸在吗 |
[16:07] | And why are you dressed like our kitchen drapes? | 你怎么穿得像我们厨房的窗帘似的 |
[16:09] | Answer the first question first. | 先回答第一个问题 |
[16:11] | My father’s not home, And I am dressed in my kitchen camo | 我爸不在家 我穿着厨房迷彩服 |
[16:14] | because I was plotting your rescue. | 是因为我正计划营救你们 |
[16:16] | But I see you effected it without my help. | 但我看你们没用我帮忙也出来了 |
[16:18] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[16:19] | The face paint only takes an hour to apply | 脸上的颜料我只涂了一个小时 |
[16:21] | and the resulting rash only takes a week to recover from. | 出的疹子一个星期也就下去了 |
[16:25] | I’m sorry I scared you guys | 对不起我吓到你们了 |
[16:26] | by not telling you about my plan to trick Ian, | 没有告诉你们我蒙骗伊恩的计划 |
[16:29] | but I needed your reactions to be real. | 但我要你们的真实反应 |
[16:31] | Hey, we could’ve faked our reactions. | 我们可以假装我们的反应啊 |
[16:33] | I fake my reaction to Mom’s hip-hop dance performances. | 我对妈妈嘻哈舞的反应就是装的 |
[16:35] | You love my hip-hop dance performances. | 你可喜欢我的嘻哈舞了 |
[16:37] | I know, I do! | 我知道啊 我很喜欢 |
[16:40] | We’re just glad you can still talk. | 我们只是很开心你还会说话 |
[16:42] | We should’ve known it wasn’t for real | 你告诉我们卡尔在弄一个 |
[16:43] | when you told us Karl was working on a machine | 把自己变成嬉皮士的机器的时候 |
[16:45] | to turn himself into a hipster. | 我们就该知道那不是真的 |
[16:47] | You mean the Hipstinator 5000. | 你说的是嬉皮者5000 |
[16:48] | I think it’s starting to work on me. | 我觉得它开始在我身上有效果了 |
[16:50] | I already like a handful of really terrible bands. | 我已经开始喜欢一堆烂乐队了 |
[16:54] | Listen, what are we going to do? We can’t stay here, | 听着 我们该怎么办啊 我们不能待在这啊 |
[16:57] | Karl’s father could return any time, | 卡尔的爸爸任何时候都可能回来 |
[16:59] | we can’t go home, they’re gonna be looking for us there, | 我们不能回家 他们会在那找咱们的 |
[17:01] | and we need some kind of plan. | 我们需要计划 |
[17:03] | Guys, my secret’s out. | 同志们 我的秘密已经泄露 |
[17:05] | So many people know, it’ll never be a secret again. | 太多人都知道了 这永远都不会是个秘密了 |
[17:08] | But what if we go public so everyone knows? | 要是咱们把这事公开 让所有人都知道呢 |
[17:11] | If I’m famous and beloved, | 要是我很出名 被追捧 |
[17:12] | the government won’t be able to bother me anymore. | 政府就不会再找我麻烦了 |
[17:15] | And let’s face it, how could I not be beloved with this punim? | 而且说实在的 就我这小脸怎么可能不被追捧 |
[17:22] | We need some big event that’s happening live | 我们需要那种直播的大型活动 |
[17:24] | so we can get Stan in | 这样我们就能让斯坦 |
[17:25] | front of TV cameras before anyone finds him. | 在任何人找到他之前上电视了 |
[17:27] | The Hollywood Entertainment Awards are tonight! | 好莱坞娱乐奖就在今晚 |
[17:30] | If we go, we can get Stan on live TV! | 咱们要是去了 就能让斯坦上电视 |
[17:32] | Bennett, I need seven thousand dollars for a dress. | 班尼特 我需要七千美元买裙子 |
[17:38] | So Karl, are you coming? | 卡尔 你去吗 |
[17:41] | Wouldn’t miss it. Do you think they have these curtains? | 我不会错过的 你觉得他们会有这种窗帘吗 |
[17:42] | – It’s highly unlikely. – Then I’ll stay here. | -很不可能 -那我就待在这吧 |
[17:46] | So how do we get in? | 咱们怎么进去 |
[17:47] | Well, when we were trying to hide Stan’s secret, | 我们在掩藏斯坦的秘密时 |
[17:49] | we needed a lot of shenanigans | 用了很多恶作剧 |
[17:51] | or a plan so crazy it just might work. | 或者特别疯狂的计划 否则不能成功 |
[17:54] | But now we’re trying to expose the secret, | 但我们现在要曝光秘密 |
[17:56] | so maybe we need a plan that’s the opposite of crazy. | 所以我们需要一个一点都不疯狂的计划 |
[18:00] | Hi, I need tickets to the awards | 你好 我想要颁奖礼门票 |
[18:02] | show for five people, a dog, and two puppies. | 五个人 一只狗 两只狗宝宝 |
[18:07] | Well, that was surprisingly easy. | 这可真是出人意料的容易 |
[18:11] | They just went inside! We need to follow! | 他们刚进去 咱们得跟上 |
[18:13] | Four, please. | 四张票谢谢 |
[18:15] | You can’t be here! I have jurisdiction. | 你不应该在这 我有权限 |
[18:18] | Not anymore. You lost them… they’re fair game now. | 已经没有了 你没有权限了 现在公平竞争 |
[18:20] | Hurry up! We need to get in there! | 快点 咱们得进去 |
[18:22] | Cool your jets. | 冷静点 |
[18:23] | We’re trying to get seats together. | 我们还想坐在一起呢 |
[18:27] | Welcome back to the 61st annual | 欢迎回到第六十一届 |
[18:29] | Hollywood Entertainment Awards. | 好莱坞娱乐奖 |
[18:31] | And now the nominees for | 现在公布最佳喜剧男演员 |
[18:33] | Best Performance By A Comedy Actor Playing a Serious Role | 表演一个严肃角色来证明自己 |
[18:36] | To Prove He’s A Real Actor. | 是真的演员奖 获奖提名 |
[18:42] | Okay, we just have to wait for | 好了 我们现在只需要 |
[18:44] | the right time for Stan to go onto the stage. | 等到合适的时间让斯坦上台 |
[18:47] | Or now is good. | 或者现在就上 |
[18:51] | I just have one question: | 我只有一个问题 |
[18:53] | what’s the difference between sound editing and sound mixing? | 声音剪辑和声音混缩的区别是什么 |
[18:56] | Nobody knows, am I right? | 没人知道 是吧 |
[19:00] | Actually, sound editing is more placement of sound, | 事实上 声音剪辑更注重于声音的位置 |
[19:03] | while mixing is more adjusting… | 混缩则更注重于调整 |
[19:07] | I guess I’ll never know. | 我想我永远都不会懂了 |
[19:19] | Maestro, give me a little vamp | 指挥 给我来段伴奏 |
[19:21] | in the key of E flat and try to follow along. | 降E调 尽量跟上 |
[19:24] | Come on, guys. | 大家一起来吧 |
[19:26] | I need back-up singers. | 我需要伴唱 |
[19:27] | – He needs us. – We’re his family. | -他需要我们 -我们是他的家人 |
[19:30] | Our first shenanigan as a family… | 咱们第一个全家参与的恶作剧 |
[19:31] | let’s do it! | 咱们走吧 |
[19:34] | There are those who’d probably say | 有人可能会说 |
[19:36] | That I have a rare ability | 我有不寻常的能力 |
[19:38] | And I don’t just mean the way | 我不是在说自己 |
[19:40] | That I yodel with agility | 会唱约德尔山歌 |
[19:46] | It’s a secret no one’s known | 这秘密本无人晓 |
[19:48] | But that secret now is blown | 如今秘密已经曝光 |
[19:50] | I’m a talking dog | 我是会说话的狗 |
[19:52] | He’s a talking dog | 他是会说话的狗 |
[19:54] | There’s no barking, there’s no biting | 不会狂吠 不会咬人 |
[19:56] | Don’t be scared, this is exciting | 不要害怕 这很精彩 |
[19:58] | And I’ve got a blog | 我还有个博客 |
[20:00] | Yes, he’s got a blog | 他还有个博客 |
[20:02] | It’ll get a lot more hits now | 如今浏览量会大涨 |
[20:04] | Here’s where Chloe does the splits now | 克洛伊就要劈叉了 |
[20:11] | I’ve got talking pups | 我的宝宝会说话 |
[20:13] | He’s got talking pups | 他的宝宝会说话 |
[20:15] | Yes, my puppies talk, get ready! | 对 我的宝宝要说话了 准备好 |
[20:17] | Hi, I’m Gracie | 大家好 我是格蕾西 |
[20:18] | Hi, I’m talking too. | 大家好 我也会说话 |
[20:20] | So now the world will know | 现在全世界都知道 |
[20:23] | As my legend starts to grow | 我的事迹将被传颂 |
[20:24] | I’m a talking, blogging, singing, dancing | 我是会说话 写博客 唱歌 跳舞的 |
[20:27] | Name’s Stan, by the way | 顺便说一句 我叫斯坦 |
[20:28] | Dog! | 狗 |
[20:37] | That was amazing. | 太棒了 |
[20:39] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[20:40] | Years of training with | 跟全世界最好的 |
[20:42] | some of the finest vocal coaches in the world. | 声乐老师训练多年 |
[20:44] | – What?! – No, I’m just kidding. | -什么 -没有 我开玩笑的 |
[20:46] | I’m a regular singing dog. | 我只是只普通的会唱歌的狗 |
[20:50] | And there, my friends, | 而这 我的朋友们 |
[20:52] | is the sugar. | 就是帅气的我 |
[20:58] | And that’s the story of how I became a world-famous celebrity. | 我就这样成为了世界闻名的明星 |
[21:04] | Becoming a celebrity meant that I’d never have to worry | 成为明星意味着我永远不用担心 |
[21:06] | about anyone experimenting on me ever again. | 任何人在我身上做实验了 |
[21:08] | And the next year, | 第二年 |
[21:11] | I was back at the Hollywood Entertainment Awards… as a nominee. | 我又回到了好莱坞娱乐奖 作为被提名者 |
[21:14] | And the only nominee for Best Talking Dog is… | 唯一最佳会说话的狗提名是 |
[21:18] | Stan, in The Bells of Portugal. | 斯坦 出演《葡萄牙之铃》 |
[21:25] | But you see, Isabella, I’m not in love with your sister… | 但你看啊 伊莎贝拉 我没有爱上你妹妹 |
[21:28] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱的是你 |
[21:36] | But through it all, the only thing | 但一直以来 对我来说 |
[21:38] | that has really mattered to me is the one thing | 真正有意义的只有我这辈子 |
[21:41] | I’ve always wanted in life: to be part of a real family. | 唯一想要的 成为一个真正家庭的一员 |
[21:49] | Many among the millions who now read my blog have asked me, | 我几百万博客粉丝中 很多都问我 |
[21:53] | “What’s it like being a talking dog?” | 当个会说话的狗是什么感觉 |
[21:56] | Well, in a lot of ways, I’m just like you are. | 在很多时候 我就像你们一样 |
[22:00] | Nothing means more to me after a long day than a hug | 在忙了一天之后 我爱的人给我的一个拥抱 |
[22:03] | from the people I love. | 没有什么比这更有意义了 |
[22:07] | We love you too, Stan. | 我们也爱你 斯坦 |
[22:09] | I can’t imagine what our lives would be like without you. | 我不敢想象我们的生命里没有你会是什么样子 |
[22:18] | This is Stan, the talking dog, saying: | 我是斯坦 会说话的狗 向你们说 |
[22:22] | so long. | 再见了 |