时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | The new couch looks great, hon, | 新沙发看起来好棒 亲爱的 |
[00:09] | but I have to say, I’m gonna miss this old fella. | 但我还是要说 我会想念这老朋友的 |
[00:11] | We had a lot of good times, didn’t we, friend? | 我们一起度过了快乐的时光 是不是 老朋友 |
[00:14] | All the naps, TV we watched. | 各种小憩啊 看电视啊 |
[00:17] | I feel like the kids grew up on this couch. | 我觉得咱孩子就是在这沙发上长大的 |
[00:20] | This one has a recliner. | 新的还带躺椅 |
[00:21] | Get this outta here. | 快抬走 |
[00:24] | Thank you so much for donating | 非常感谢您捐赠 |
[00:26] | your old couch to Guardian Angels charity. | 老沙发给守护天使慈善协会 |
[00:29] | I had a dog like this when I was a kid. | 我小时候有一条类似的狗 |
[00:32] | I used to call him Quat. | 我当时叫他”快快” |
[00:33] | Oh, so you could say, “Come, Quat.” | 那你就能说”快快过来”咯 |
[00:35] | No, we used to say “Hey, Quat.” What a wasted opportunity. | 不 我们只说过”嗨 快快” 真是浪费机会了 |
[00:41] | Right. You’re all set. | 好了 东西都搬完了 |
[00:42] | So you have your receipt. | 你拿到收据了吧 |
[00:43] | You didn’t give me a receipt. | 你没给我收据啊 |
[00:45] | Oh, really? | 真的么 |
[00:46] | Well, then, what’s this over here? | 好吧 那 这边的是什么 |
[00:49] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[00:51] | When I’m not working for the charity, I’m an amateur magician. | 我除了慈善工作之外 还是个业余魔术师 |
[01:03] | For me? How sweet. | 给我的嘛 太客气了 |
[01:05] | Really, you want this? It’s been in my mouth. | 真的么 你想要这个 这可在我嘴里待过 |
[01:08] | It’s a free scarf. | 那也是免费的啊 |
[01:15] | Kids, who’s ready for a surprise? | 孩子们 准备好迎接惊喜了么 |
[01:18] | – A surprise? – I love surprises. | -惊喜 -我喜欢惊喜 |
[01:21] | Is it a new couch? | 新沙发嘛 |
[01:22] | How did you guess that? | 你怎么猜到的 |
[01:27] | I guess it’s kinda hard to make a new couch a surprise. | 沙发大概很难作为惊喜吧 |
[01:30] | Not if you do it just right. | 你必须用正确的方法 |
[01:32] | Get ready for a surprise! | 准备好迎接惊喜了么 |
[01:35] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[01:37] | Take your blindfolds off. | 把眼罩拿下来吧 |
[01:40] | A new couch?! | 新沙发 |
[01:44] | You’re right, Avery. That would’ve been so much better. | 你是对的 艾芙莉 这样做效果好多了 |
[01:47] | I knew it was coming, but the showmanship. | 我已经知道是什么了 但是这作秀感 |
[01:51] | And here’s the best part. | 最好的还在后头呢 |
[01:53] | This couch has a recliner, a massage feature, and a secret pocket | 这沙发自带躺椅 按摩系统 还有暗口袋 |
[01:58] | where Chloe can hide her rats. | 克洛伊可以把她的老鼠藏进去 |
[02:00] | – What? – What?! | -什么 -什么 |
[02:03] | I’m gonna nap on you. | 我要在你身上打盹 |
[02:05] | I’m gonna nap on you so hard. | 我要在你身上狠狠地打盹 |
[02:25] | The best thing about the new couch | 这新沙发最好的部分就是 |
[02:28] | is that the family set | 他们家特意给我和小狗们 |
[02:29] | aside a special spot for me and the puppies. | 留了一个位置 |
[02:31] | Having our own spot on the couch | 能在沙发上拥有自己的地盘 |
[02:34] | is just one of the ways I’ve been feeling | 只是近来我对这个家 |
[02:35] | more a part of the family lately. | 有归属感的其中一部分 |
[02:37] | My artwork’s even on the fridge. | 我的画作甚至挂在了冰箱上 |
[02:40] | That’s Tyler’s. | 那是泰勒的 |
[02:43] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[02:45] | But we gotta hide it when Princess comes over. | 但是公主驾到的话 要赶紧把它藏起来 |
[02:48] | It’s an ex-girlfriend. | 它可是我前女友 |
[02:55] | Hey, Tyler, Mom and Dad are at a movie, | 你好啊泰勒 老妈老爸去看电影了 |
[02:58] | and Chloe and I are going to the aquarium | 我和克洛伊要去水族馆 |
[03:00] | to see the manatees and the woman-atees. | 去看男海牛和女海牛 |
[03:05] | They’re not called that, but they should be. | 虽然他们不这样叫 但是这样叫挺好 |
[03:08] | You guys have fun with that. | 你们玩得开心 |
[03:09] | I’m designing an app to | 我在忙着设计一款应用去买 |
[03:10] | sell that lets people use my face as an emoji. | 让别人用我的脸做表情图 |
[03:17] | That’s a cool app, Tyler. | 这应用不错啊 泰勒 |
[03:19] | Wouldn’t it sell better if | 要是想卖得更好的话 |
[03:20] | people could use their own faces instead of yours? | 让人们用自己的脸做表情不是更好嘛 |
[03:23] | I don’t think so, Avery. | 我不觉得 艾芙莉 |
[03:25] | Have you seen other people’s faces? | 你看过那群人的脸嘛 |
[03:31] | All right, we’re going. | 好吧 我们走了 |
[03:32] | Have a nice time with your face. | 好好玩自己的脸吧 |
[03:35] | Wait. You know what? I’ll come with you guys to the aquarium. | 等等 你们知道么 我和你们一起去水族馆 |
[03:37] | I like looking at the sea anemones, | 我想去看看海葵 |
[03:40] | mostly because I just learned how to pronounce sea “Amenomes.” | 主要是因为我刚刚学会这么读海葵 |
[03:43] | Dang it. | 该死 |
[03:44] | Stan, do you wanna come, too? | 斯坦 你也想来吗 |
[03:46] | I’d say yes, but I have a lot of work to do | 我倒是想去 但是我还有别的好多工作 |
[03:49] | trimming my banzai tree. It’s a new hobby I’m trying. | 我要修剪我的盆栽 这是我培养的新兴趣 |
[03:51] | – All right, see ya. – Bye, Stan. | -好吧 待会见 -拜 斯坦 |
[04:01] | I see why people say that’s so calming. | 我现在懂为什么人们说修剪盆栽能静心了 |
[04:05] | But it went quicker than I thought it would. | 但这比我想象中的要结束得快 |
[04:07] | I guess I have time. | 我想我现在有空了 |
[04:10] | Gracie, Freddy. | 格蕾西 弗雷迪 |
[04:16] | What is it, Da-da? | 什么事 爸爸 |
[04:17] | Let’s catch up to the kids. | 我们去追孩子们吧 |
[04:19] | We’re going to the aquarium. | 他们在去水族馆的路上 |
[04:20] | Yay. I speak dolphin. | 好啊 我会海豚语 |
[04:25] | I speak whale. | 我会鲸鱼语 |
[04:27] | Hi. I’m a whale. | 你好 我是鲸鱼 |
[04:43] | So did you guys have fun at the aquarium? | 你们在水族馆玩得开心吗 |
[04:44] | I’m a shark. | 我是鲨鱼 |
[04:46] | I’m a better shark. | 我是更凶猛的鲨鱼 |
[04:48] | Oh, you always win at this game. | 你嘴上总是更胜一筹 |
[04:57] | Raccoons! | 浣熊 |
[05:06] | Oh, no, the new couch. | 不 新沙发 |
[05:08] | They must’ve gotten in because someone left the door open. | 他们能进来 肯定是因为有人忘关门了 |
[05:10] | I think I was the last one out. | 我觉得我是最后走的那个 |
[05:12] | I opened the door, and I didn’t close it. | 我开门之后没有关上 |
[05:14] | But it could’ve been worse. | 但情况还可能更糟的 |
[05:16] | They didn’t take the TV, guys, huh? Huh? | 起码他们没拿走电视 对吧孩子们 |
[05:21] | Kids, we’re home. | 孩子们 我们回来了 |
[05:24] | What happened here? | 发生什么了 |
[05:26] | The door was accidentally left open, and raccoons got in. | 门不小心没关上 然后有只浣熊闯了进来 |
[05:29] | You guys left the door open? | 你们竟然没关门 |
[05:31] | I cannot believe you could be so irresponsible. | 我真不敢相信你们竟然这么不负责任 |
[05:34] | This is why we can’t have nice things, | 这就是为什么我们不能有好东西 |
[05:36] | because doors get left open and raccoons get in. | 因为门会忘记关 浣熊会闯进来 |
[05:38] | Why not just invite a hawk in here to go after my eyes? | 为什么不直接邀请一只鹰进来 然后抠走我的眼睛 |
[05:42] | Which one of you left the door open? | 你们中谁忘关门的 |
[05:46] | It had to be one of you. Who else could it have been? | 肯定是你们中的一个 还能是谁 |
[05:51] | If no one is gonna take the blame, you’re all responsible. | 如果你们没人坦白 你们都要负责 |
[05:54] | Clearly, you all went to the aquarium | 很明显 你们都去了水族馆 |
[05:56] | and didn’t bring me back a shark grabber on a stick. | 但没给我带回一个鲨鱼吊钩的棍子 |
[05:59] | Would’ve been nice to sit on my new couch | 我要是能坐在我新沙发上 |
[06:01] | and grab the remote with my new shark grabber. | 用我的新吊钩爪遥控器就好了 |
[06:03] | But that dream died today. | 但我的梦今天破碎了 |
[06:06] | Yeah, you’re all getting punished. | 你们都要接受惩罚 |
[06:08] | And why didn’t I get a seal plushy | 而且为什么没给我买海豹印章 |
[06:10] | so I could give things my “Seal” Of approval? | 那样我就能盖章给过了 |
[06:13] | And I’d say “Good one, Ellen,” | 我会说”不错嘛 艾伦” |
[06:15] | but you all don’t deserve it. | 但你们不值得 |
[06:16] | That’s right, that’s how mad I am. | 没错 我就是这么生气 |
[06:19] | You kids are grounded for a month. | 你们要禁足一个月 |
[06:22] | But the school dance. | 但是我要参加学校舞会 |
[06:23] | And Darcy’s sleepover. | 我还要去达西的睡衣派对 |
[06:25] | And I’m an adult. | 还有我是成年人了 |
[06:27] | You live in this house. | 你住在这个房子里 |
[06:29] | You’re grounded. | 你就要被禁足 |
[06:33] | Guys, I am so sorry you’re taking the heat for this. | 孩子们 抱歉会发生这种后果 |
[06:37] | Darcy and I have been planning this sleepover for weeks. | 我和达西都计划这次睡衣派对好几周了 |
[06:41] | We invited all the cool girls from school. | 我们邀请了学校里所有的酷妹子 |
[06:44] | And Abigail, so we wouldn’t look so obvious about it. | 还有阿比咖 所以我们的意图就没那么明显了 |
[06:48] | My friends and I were gonna go camping at the beach. | 我和我朋友要去沙滩野营 |
[06:51] | Now I have to text them and tell them I’m not coming. | 现在我不得不发短信告诉他们我去不了了 |
[06:59] | And Dax was gonna take me to the dance. | 达克斯约我参加舞会 |
[07:01] | Now he’s gonna ask someone else. | 现在他只能约别人了 |
[07:04] | I gotta text him. | 我要给他发短信 |
[07:06] | Sorry. I can’t go to the dance. | 抱歉 我去不了舞会了 |
[07:11] | I can’t believe Dax downloaded your app. | 我真不敢相信达克斯下载了你的应用 |
[07:15] | I feel horrible about this. | 我觉得很过意不去 |
[07:18] | You guys have been getting | 你们竟然要为了我三年来的旧习 |
[07:19] | blamed for things I’ve done for three years now. | 而背黑锅 |
[07:21] | You’d be better off if I couldn’t open doors | 如果我不会开门就好了 |
[07:23] | and didn’t even care about going places with you. | 我要是不和你们去就好了 |
[07:26] | You’d be better off if… if I were a cat. | 我要是一只猫就好了 |
[07:39] | A cat wouldn’t have gotten the kids into trouble like this. | 一只猫就不会让孩子们陷入如此困境 |
[07:42] | I wish I were a cat. | 我希望我是一只猫 |
[07:49] | What? I’m a cat! | 什么鬼 我是一只猫了 |
[07:57] | I’m a cat. My wish came true. | 我是一只猫了 我的愿望成真了 |
[08:02] | Wait a minute. You’re the guy from the charity. | 等等 你是慈善协会那边的人 |
[08:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[08:07] | I’m your guardian angel, Stan. | 我是你的守护天使 斯坦 |
[08:09] | Though my name may sound a bit peculiar to mortal ears. | 虽然我的名字对于凡人来说有点奇怪 |
[08:11] | It’s… | 我的名字是 |
[08:16] | But my friends call me Ralph. | 但我朋友叫我拉夫 |
[08:18] | I granted your wish to be a cat. | 我实现你的变猫梦 |
[08:20] | – So can I… – Talk? | -所以我能 -说话 |
[08:22] | No. I can hear your thoughts, but you can’t talk. | 不 我能听见你的想法 但你不能说话 |
[08:24] | I was gonna say still lick myself. | 我想说我能舔我自己嘛 |
[08:26] | Oh. Well, then, yes. | 好吧 那个可以 |
[08:29] | In fact, you can probably lick even more of yourself than before. | 事实上 你能比之前舔到更多的身体部分 |
[08:31] | I’ll get into that later. | 我待会再钻研钻研 |
[08:34] | I’m glad I’m a cat. | 我很高兴变成猫 |
[08:36] | Now I won’t have to worry about causing problems | 现在我不用担心给孩子们 |
[08:38] | for the kids ever again. | 惹麻烦了 |
[08:41] | I feel horrible about what happened. | 我对发生的一切感到很过意不去 |
[08:43] | I’m sorry you feel down. | 很抱歉你不开心了 |
[08:45] | Aw, maybe I can cheer you up with a magic trick. | 也许我能用魔法伎俩让你开心一下 |
[08:49] | Hey, that does cheer me up. | 这的确管用了 |
[08:54] | Now I’m sad again. | 但我现在又伤心了 |
[08:59] | Hey, that’s cheating. | 你这是作弊 |
[09:02] | It’s not magic if you have powers. | 如果你用神力就不是魔术了 |
[09:04] | No, this is real sleight-of-hand. | 不 这是真的手法技巧 |
[09:06] | I only use my powers to change lives, | 我只会用神力改变人生 |
[09:09] | make the world a better place, | 让世界更加完美 |
[09:11] | and keep caterpillars from killing everyone. | 然后防止毛毛虫杀掉全人类 |
[09:13] | They really want to. | 它们真的想这么做的 |
[09:17] | Wait a minute. If I’m a cat, | 等等 如果我是猫 |
[09:19] | what about my puppies and my wife? | 那我的小狗崽和妻子 |
[09:22] | Oh, you mean Princess. | 你是说公主嘛 |
[09:24] | The cat that lives next door. | 住在里邻家的猫 |
[09:26] | And your kittens. | 还有你的小猫崽 |
[09:28] | Oh, this is great. My kids are cute, | 太棒了 我的孩子很可爱 |
[09:30] | I’m still married to Princess. | 我还是和公主结婚了 |
[09:32] | With me as a cat, everyone is better off. | 我变成猫之后 所有人都好起来了 |
[09:34] | Anyone know what’s for dinner? | 有人知道晚饭吃什么嘛 |
[09:36] | Oh, I’m gonna go say hi to Avery. | 我要去和艾芙莉打招呼了 |
[09:38] | You better hide here so she doesn’t see you and freak out. | 你最好藏在这里 以免她看见你后抓狂 |
[09:41] | Oh, she can’t see me. | 她看不见我 |
[09:43] | In fact, no one can see or hear me but you. | 实际上 除了你没有人能听见看见我 |
[09:45] | So it’s exactly like I’ve gone crazy. | 所以就好像我发疯了一样 |
[09:48] | Precisely. | 正是如此 |
[09:53] | Does no one in this stupid house know what’s for dinner? | 这倒霉家里都没人知道晚上吃什么嘛 |
[09:59] | What’s going on with Avery? | 艾芙莉怎么了 |
[10:02] | When the kids didn’t get along three years ago, | 当孩子们三年前不合的时候 |
[10:05] | Bennett brought home a cat instead of a dog. | 班尼特带回来的是猫不是狗 |
[10:07] | So a lot of things are different. | 所以很多事情都不同了 |
[10:10] | Like Tyler. | 比如泰勒 |
[10:16] | Metalwolf! | 金属狼 |
[10:21] | Tyler, I can’t believe you’re listening to that lame band. | 泰勒 我不敢相信你在听那个挫乐队 |
[10:23] | They’re changing lives, Avery. | 他们在改变人生 艾芙莉 |
[10:26] | Before I heard Metalwolf, I didn’t even know their music. | 在我听金属狼之前 我都不知道他们的音乐 |
[10:29] | Now I do. Think about that. | 现在我懂了 好好想想吧 |
[10:32] | And now you’re painting your face like them. | 你现在把脸也涂得和他们一样了 |
[10:35] | I’m part of a pack. | 我也是狼群的一员了 |
[10:36] | Yeah, I saw you guys biting each other’s necks | 是啊 我看见你们互相咬脖子了 |
[10:38] | in the parking lot. | 就在停车场 |
[10:40] | It’s how we say hello. | 那是我们打招呼的方式 |
[10:43] | Ugh! It’s as lame as your hair. | 就和你的头发一样挫 |
[10:45] | I don’t care what anybody thinks about my hair. | 我不在乎别人怎么看我的发型 |
[10:48] | Where am I? | 我到底在哪 |
[10:50] | I’m gonna wipe that hideous makeup off your face. | 我要把你脸上的丑妆擦掉 |
[10:56] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[10:58] | Why are they fighting like that? | 为什么他们要那样打架 |
[10:59] | Because of your wish, dog Stan never came into the family | 因为你的许愿 斯坦狗狗从未进过这个家庭 |
[11:03] | to bring them together, so they never learned to get along. | 也就没有凝聚他们 所以他们从没学会如何好好相处 |
[11:05] | Get outta my face! | 别碰我的脸 |
[11:07] | It’s not your face. | 这不是你的脸 |
[11:10] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[11:13] | This is all because I wasn’t part of the family? | 这些事发生都因为我不是这家里的一员 |
[11:16] | Without Avery’s positive influence on Tyler, | 没有艾芙莉对泰勒的积极影响 |
[11:18] | he never achieved anything. | 他从未取得任何成绩 |
[11:20] | And without Tyler’s influence to help Avery to relax, | 而没有泰勒帮助艾芙莉放轻松 |
[11:23] | she cracked under all the pressure, and became a bad girl. | 她一遇压力就垮了 然后成为了不良少女 |
[11:27] | Come on, it’s Avery. | 拜托 那可是艾芙莉 |
[11:28] | How bad can she be? | 她能有多坏 |
[11:31] | I’m gonna wear your skin! | 我要扒下你的皮穿 |
[11:36] | Yeah, that’s pretty bad. | 好吧 挺坏的 |
[11:45] | Bennett’s a child psychologist. | 班尼特是儿童心理学家 |
[11:46] | How does he let them get away with this? | 他怎么能这样放任他们 |
[11:48] | With his kids such a mess, | 因为他的孩子就是一团糟 |
[11:50] | he lost all respect of the psychological community. | 所以他失去了他在心理学界的地位 |
[11:52] | So now, he’s a member of the Washington Generals. | 所以现在是华盛顿将军队的一员 |
[11:54] | Get down here. Get down here! | 滚来这里 滚来这里 |
[11:57] | The Washington Generals? | 华盛顿将军队 |
[11:59] | That basketball team that plays the Harlem Globetrotters | 那个对阵哈林篮球队的队伍 |
[12:02] | and always loses? | 还总是输的那个 |
[12:04] | What qualifies him for that? | 他怎么当上的 |
[12:05] | Very low self-esteem, and a halfway-decent jump shot. | 低自尊心还有半吊子的跳投 |
[12:08] | Come on, Cheese, gimme the ball. | 拜托 起司 把球给我 |
[12:12] | I don’t have the ball. Have you seen it? | 球不在我这里啊 你看见了嘛 |
[12:14] | No, man, I haven’t seen it. | 没啊 哥们 我没看见 |
[12:16] | – How about you, Handles? – I don’t have it. | -你呢 柄子 -我也没有 |
[12:23] | Kids, stop that fighting. | 孩子们 别打了 |
[12:24] | Why should we listen to you? You’re a loser. | 我们听你的干嘛 你除了输比赛还会干别的吗 |
[12:27] | Hey, don’t talk to your father like… | 别这么和你爸爸说话 |
[12:29] | Actually, that is my job. | 其实他们说的还真没错 |
[12:31] | Kids, stop that fighting. | 孩子们 别打了 |
[12:35] | Yes, Mr. Moose. | 好的 慕斯先生 |
[12:37] | Guys, isn’t it enough that you taunt me on the court? | 伙计们 你们在球场上耍我还不够么 |
[12:44] | Do you have to do it in my own home, too, huh? | 你们还必须来我家里做吗 |
[12:47] | Hey, man, ya gotta practice. | 听着哥们 你要多练习 |
[12:50] | You know what? We’re sorry. | 你知道么 我们很抱歉 |
[12:51] | – Do you want it? – Yes. Give it to me right now. | -你想要么 -是 马上给我 |
[12:54] | Okay, Cheese, give it to him. | 好吧 起司 给他吧 |
[13:05] | Is that Chloe? Ah, sweet Chloe. | 那是克洛伊嘛 可爱的小克洛伊 |
[13:07] | I hope she hasn’t changed. | 我希望她没什么变化 |
[13:09] | Cinderella had a talking mouse | 灰姑娘有一只会说话的老鼠 |
[13:12] | to help her when she cleaned the house | 帮她打扫房子 |
[13:16] | If I had one, he’d be so cute | 我希望我也有一只 他会非常惹人爱 |
[13:21] | ‘Cause I’d dress him in a tiny suit | 因为我会给他穿小西装 |
[13:28] | Ah, look at Chloe. | 看看克洛伊 |
[13:29] | As full of joy and whimsy as ever. | 还是那么地充满了欢乐与奇想 |
[13:31] | At least my being a cat hasn’t affected her. | 至少我变成猫没有影响她 |
[13:36] | Oh, sorry. You caught me in the middle of lunch. | 抱歉 你叫我时我刚好在吃午饭 |
[13:40] | Anyway, she is affected. | 总之 她受到影响了 |
[13:43] | Without her talking dog as a friend, | 没有她会说话的狗当朋友 |
[13:45] | she’s retreated further and further into a fantasy life | 她越来越沉溺于幻想世界 |
[13:48] | that she just can’t pull herself out of. | 她已经深陷地不能自拔 |
[13:50] | Come, birds, help me clean the house. | 来吧 小鸟 帮我打扫房间 |
[13:53] | Tweet-tweet, tweet-tweet. | 叽叽 叽叽 |
[13:56] | This is terrible. | 太恐怖了 |
[13:58] | She’s relying on imaginary friends. | 她在依靠空气朋友 |
[14:00] | Oh, if only my stuffed orange monkey Robert | 要是我的毛绒橙色猴子罗伯特在就好了 |
[14:02] | were here, he’d know what to do. | 他会知道怎么做的 |
[14:06] | Order in the kitchen. | 厨房肃静 |
[14:08] | The Honorable Ellen Jennings presiding. | 荣耀的艾伦·詹宁斯法官到场 |
[14:10] | Wow! Ellen’s a judge. | 艾伦成为法官了 |
[14:12] | At least she’s doing better. | 至少她混得不错 |
[14:14] | No, she’s aspiring to be a TV judge. | 不 她只是立志成为电视法官 |
[14:15] | With her family such a mess, | 因为家里一团乱 |
[14:16] | she’s desperate to get out of the house. | 她迫不及待地想要离开这个房子 |
[14:19] | Chloe, help me figure out a wacky gimmick for my TV judge show. | 克洛伊 帮我为我的电视法官节目想一些有趣的台词 |
[14:22] | Maybe I’ll be the rhyming judge. | 也许我能成为押韵法官 |
[14:25] | You’re guilty of perjury. | 你作伪证有罪 |
[14:27] | I sentence you to surgery. | 我判你去整队 |
[14:29] | Can I sentence someone to surgery? | 我能判别人去整队么 |
[14:31] | We’ll find out. | 我们会知道的 |
[14:33] | You could be the judge who sings with glee | 你可以成为欢唱的法官 |
[14:36] | Take a tip anddo it just like me | 向我学学如何欢笑 |
[14:39] | If you do… | 如果你 |
[14:40] | I’m not doing that. | 我不会做的 |
[14:42] | I could be the punning judge. | 我可以成为双关语法官 |
[14:46] | You’re entitled to a jury of your pears. | 你有权得到你梨子(同辈)组成的陪审团 |
[14:51] | Whoa. Isn’t she gonna say “Good one, Ellen”? | 她是不是要说”不错嘛 艾伦” |
[14:53] | No. In this alternate reality, the puns themselves are the joke. | 不 在这个平行世界 双关语本身就是个笑话 |
[14:57] | That’s horrible! | 太恐怖了 |
[15:04] | Okay, I’ll bring my paints and meet you there at 7:00. | 好吧 我会带着我的画 七点在那边见你 |
[15:08] | At least Avery is still into her painting. | 起码艾芙莉还是热爱绘画 |
[15:10] | Whoa. I did not mean to wander into this part of town. | 我可没预料到进到这种房间里 |
[15:16] | I can’t wait to paint giant butts all over the school. | 我等不及把学校画满大屁股了 |
[15:20] | I’ll even paint some upside down. | 我还会把一些反着画 |
[15:22] | People will think they’re birds, but we’ll know they’re butts. | 人们会觉得那些是鸟 但我们知道那是屁股 |
[15:29] | I’m a catcher in my softball team. | 我是垒球队的接球手 |
[15:35] | Avery’s about to set off a | 艾芙莉要做的事 |
[15:36] | chain of events that’s gonna ruin her life. | 会引起一系列后续事件然后毁一生的 |
[15:38] | She’s gonna get caught, get sent to a strict boarding school, | 她会被抓住 然后送到严厉的寄宿学校 |
[15:41] | fall in with the wrong crowd, and end up in jail. | 到时候和坏孩子一起混 最终坐牢的 |
[15:43] | And that’s all because she does this graffiti tonight? | 这一连串事件都是因为她今晚要去涂鸦 |
[15:46] | One bad decision can ruin everything. | 一着不慎满盘皆输 |
[15:49] | You ever eat sushi on a cruise? | 你吃过邮轮上的寿司么 |
[15:51] | This is terrible. I have to stop her. | 太恐怖了 我必须要阻止她 |
[15:54] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[15:56] | I’m just a dumb cat. | 我现在就是个蠢猫 |
[15:57] | And afterwards, we’ll get boyfriends, and try to change them. | 之后我们要去交男票 然后改造他们 |
[16:01] | She’s making the worst decisions! | 她在做最坏的决定 |
[16:10] | I don’t have much time to stop Avery | 我没有很多时间阻止艾芙莉 |
[16:12] | from making the biggest mistake of her life. | 犯下人生最大的错误 |
[16:14] | I’ll do the one trick cats do. | 我就做猫咪会得那个把戏 |
[16:16] | I’ll get under her feet and trip her. | 我去跑到她脚底下绊她 |
[16:23] | There goes one life. | 我的一条命就这样没了 |
[16:30] | What are you in my courtroom for? | 你在我的法庭干嘛 |
[16:32] | Oh, I see. Assault and battery. | 我懂了 侮辱和殴打(一瓶盐和电池) |
[16:38] | This is gonna work. | 这法子行得通 |
[16:41] | Now I just need to find a production company, | 我现在只需要找一家制作公司 |
[16:43] | a TV network, and a sassy bailiff. | 一个电视网络 和一位霸气的法警 |
[16:48] | If only I could get Ellen to come see what Avery is doing. | 如果我能让艾伦看到艾芙莉做了什么就好了 |
[16:51] | You want me to come with you? | 你想让我跟你一起走 |
[16:54] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:56] | I’ll never say a bad thing about you ever again. | 我再也不会说你坏话了 |
[16:59] | To Sombrero City. | 走去阔边帽的墨西哥城 |
[17:07] | Maybe Bennett can help. | 也许班尼特能帮上忙 |
[17:16] | Don’t you have families to get home to? | 你们都不回家嘛 |
[17:22] | Maybe Chloe can help. | 也许克洛伊可以帮忙 |
[17:28] | Maybe if I concentrate really hard, | 也许我足够集中注意力 |
[17:30] | I can speak and warn Chloe about Avery. | 我就能和克洛伊谈谈艾芙莉了 |
[17:39] | I can’t tell if I’m getting through to her. | 我不知道她是不是听懂了 |
[17:41] | All she’s saying is “Meow.” | 她只会说喵 |
[17:42] | What does that mean? | 什么意思啊 |
[17:54] | When dog Stan first joined this family, | 当斯坦狗狗初到此家的时候 |
[17:56] | and ran away, the kids came together. | 他的出走让孩子们团结一心 |
[17:58] | If I run away now, maybe that will fix everything again. | 如果我现在出走 也许能解决一切 |
[18:06] | Where’s Stan going? | 斯坦去哪 |
[18:07] | Who cares? He’s just a cat. | 谁管他 他不就是只猫 |
[18:13] | She doesn’t care. | 她不在乎 |
[18:16] | I know what you’re thinking right now. | 我知道你现在在想什么 |
[18:18] | How does this giant crayon fit inside this little bag? | 这个大蜡笔怎么装到这个小袋子里面的 |
[18:25] | This is not the time! | 没时间听你说这个 |
[18:26] | Is this your card? | 这是你的扑克嘛 |
[18:29] | Yes, it is! | 是啊是啊 |
[18:35] | Maybe it’s not too late to stop her. | 也许现在阻止她还不晚 |
[18:37] | Hey, guys. | 晚上好啊 |
[18:39] | I’ve got enough stuff in here to mess up the school real good. | 我包里带了足够的工具 来真大肆搞乱学校 |
[18:43] | Really. It’s an adverb, Avery. | 真地 这是副词 艾芙莉 |
[18:46] | You know that. | 你是知道的 |
[18:48] | – Let’s trash this place! – Yeah! | -把这里变成废墟吧 -好 |
[18:56] | I’ve gotta stop her. | 我要阻止她 |
[19:00] | Stan. You’re here to help. | 斯坦 你来帮忙啦 |
[19:04] | Guess you’re part of our crew now. | 我猜你也是我们的一员了 |
[19:06] | On the one hand, I wanna stop her. | 一方面我想阻止她 |
[19:08] | On the other hand, I’ve always wanted to be part of a crew. | 另一方面 我真的想成为其中一员 |
[19:14] | I’m not with them. | 我和他们不是一伙的 |
[19:17] | Hold it right there. | 原地别动 |
[19:20] | I’ll handle this. | 我来解决此事 |
[19:21] | Practically a TV judge. | 我也称得上是电视法官呢 |
[19:24] | Avery. | 艾芙莉 |
[19:26] | You used to be such a good kid. | 你曾经是个好孩子 |
[19:28] | I thought you were going to Penn State, not the state pen. | 我以为你会去宾州州立大学 而不是州立监狱 |
[19:31] | The pun can’t be the joke. | 这双关语不是在开玩笑吧 |
[19:33] | The pun can’t be the joke! | 这双关语真不是开玩笑吧 |
[19:36] | You and your friends are gonna have to clean up this mess. | 你朋友和你要一起打扫这团糟 |
[19:39] | You’re lucky we were tipped off before things went any further. | 你应该庆幸在事情失控之前 有人向我们告密了 |
[19:42] | Sorry, Avery. I told Mommy and Daddy on you. | 抱歉 艾芙莉 我向爸妈告密的 |
[19:45] | I did this so it all would stop | 我这么做只为了个了结 |
[19:48] | It’s also why I called the cop | 这也是我叫警察的原因 |
[19:53] | When I wrote the song, I thought there would only be one cop. | 当我写这首歌时 我以为只会有一名警察到场 |
[19:58] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[20:01] | School’s in session, Bennett. | 我们来啦 班尼特 |
[20:08] | You want the ball? You want the ball? | 你想要这个球么 你想要嘛 |
[20:12] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[20:13] | I don’t want the ball. | 我不想要 |
[20:15] | I’m proud of you, Bennett. | 我为你自豪 班尼特 |
[20:16] | You finally figured it out. | 你终于懂了 |
[20:18] | It’s what we’ve been trying to teach you this whole time. | 这是我们一直以来想教你的 |
[20:20] | Learning that you don’t want | 知道自己并不想要球 |
[20:22] | the ball is the first step to enlightenment. | 是给你启迪的第一步 |
[20:27] | – You want your keys? You want your keys? – Gimme! | -你想要你的钥匙嘛 想要钥匙嘛 -给我 |
[20:38] | Avery, this is the last straw. | 艾芙莉 这是压在骆驼身上最后一根稻草了 |
[20:40] | You’re going to an extra-strict boarding school. | 我要把你送去苛刻严厉的寄宿学校 |
[20:43] | Good. Send me away. | 好啊 把我送走啊 |
[20:45] | I don’t wanna be a part of this family anyway. | 反正我也不想待在这个家里 |
[20:48] | Avery. | 艾芙莉 |
[20:50] | I get it now. | 我现在懂了 |
[20:52] | Please give me my old life back. | 请把我原本的生活还回来 |
[20:54] | I wish I were a dog again. | 我希望我变回狗狗 |
[20:56] | I wish I were a dog again. | 我希望我变回狗狗 |
[20:58] | I wish I were a dog again. | 我希望我变回狗狗 |
[21:01] | Stan? Are you okay? | 斯坦 你还好嘛 |
[21:03] | Avery, you look like you, but I wanna be real sure. | 艾芙莉 你还是你原本的样子 但我要真确定一下 |
[21:08] | Really, Stan. It’s an adverb. | 真地 斯坦 这是个副词 |
[21:10] | I’m home! | 我终于到家了 |
[21:13] | Must have all been a terrible dream. | 刚刚的一定都是一场噩梦 |
[21:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:17] | I was so upset about leaving | 我很过意不去 |
[21:19] | the door open and getting you guys in trouble, | 因为自己没关门还给你们添了麻烦 |
[21:21] | I dreamt that I was a cat. | 我梦见我变成了猫 |
[21:23] | The whole family was a mess, | 整个家都是一团糟 |
[21:25] | and caterpillars wanted to kill everyone. | 而且毛毛虫想要消灭全人类 |
[21:28] | What a horrible dream, Stan. | 真是个可怕的梦 斯坦 |
[21:31] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:33] | We’ll always care about each other. | 我们永远会拥有并且关心彼此 |
[21:37] | Ah! Tyler, no! | 泰勒 不 |
[21:39] | What’s happening to you? | 你怎么了 |
[21:42] | My buddy Danny bet me I couldn’t wear Metalwolf makeup for a day. | 我伙伴丹尼赌我不能装扮成金属狼呆一天 |
[21:46] | Loser has to wear Metalwolf makeup for a day. | 输的人一天都要打扮成金属狼 |
[21:48] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[21:52] | Seeing what life could’ve been like, | 自从看过另一种人生之后 |
[21:54] | I’m so happy things are back to normal. | 我很高兴一切都回归原状了 |
[21:57] | We even got the old couch back. | 我们甚至拿回了旧沙发 |
[21:59] | Here’s your old couch back. | 这是你的旧沙发 |
[22:01] | And here’s your donation for the charity instead. | 这是你的慈善捐赠票据 |
[22:04] | And are these your dentures? | 这是你的假牙 |
[22:07] | No. | 不 |
[22:10] | You’re the fifth person who said that. | 你是今天说这话的第五十个了 |
[22:12] | Whose dentures are these? | 那这到底是谁的假牙 |
[22:15] | Free dentures. | 免费假牙 我要了 |
[22:20] | I’m just glad we got the old couch back. | 我很高兴我们拿回了旧沙发 |
[22:22] | I actually kinda missed it. | 我其实还挺想它 |
[22:23] | Sometimes you don’t appreciate | 失去了 |
[22:25] | what you have till you don’t have it anymore. | 才能学会珍惜 |