Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] So you ever have an old dog bed, 你家有没有废了不用的狗窝
[00:07] and you weren’t sure what to do with it? 不知道该咋处理
[00:09] Well, here’s a fun project. 来看我的建议吧
[00:13] You didn’t fly in your dog bed for real, did you? 你没真抱着你的窝飞天吧
[00:16] How else would I have gotten this jar of cloud? 看见我这罐云了吗
[00:20] I’m usually very good at identifying types of clouds, 我平常可是识云专家
[00:23] but this doesn’t look like a bunny rabbit, 不过这朵云既不像小兔子
[00:25] a marshmallow, or a snowman. 也不像棉花糖 更扯不上雪人了
[00:27] You have a very rare specimen here, my friend. 朋友 你这朵云很稀有啊
[00:31] But Stan, you can’t do crazy 可是斯坦 你现在都当爸了
[00:33] stuff like this now that you’re a father. 该正经一点了
[00:35] You’re gonna set a bad example for your puppies. 别回头把自己孩子带坏
[00:37] Come on, Tyler. 泰勒 别瞎担心啦
[00:39] My puppies aren’t gonna just blindly copy what I do. 孩子们绝不会盲目地学我
[00:42] Whee! 爽耶
[00:45] No dog bed, no cloud-catching jar, totally different. 和我哪儿像了 没乘狗窝也没捉云
[00:50] I can see our house from here. 这么高 都看见咱家房子啦
[01:11] Oh, Princess, I’m gonna miss you so much. 亲爱的 我肯定夜不能寐 时刻思念你
[01:14] Ever since we were married, 自从咱结了婚
[01:15] we frolicked together every single day. 每天都黏在一起
[01:18] I can tug on a rope with Tyler, 在你走期间
[01:19] Avery and Chloe while you’re gone, 我当然也可以跟孩子们玩拔河
[01:21] but they don’t growl the way you do. 但是他们永远发不出你动人的嚎叫
[01:23] Well, Avery comes close. 艾芙莉嚎得还不错
[01:28] She doesn’t come close, but I didn’t wanna hurt her feelings. 好吧其实她比你差远了 哥就是怕伤她感情
[01:33] Is Princess going somewhere? 公主要出远门吗
[01:35] Yeah. Heather’s going away for 嗯 希瑟要去啥贵族学校
[01:37] a month to some fancy school that allows pets. 待一个月 那儿可以带宠物
[01:39] They have all kinds of salon treatments for dogs. 还给狗提供各种美容保养
[01:42] Princess wants a Brazilian blowout, 公主想做个毛发拉直
[01:44] because curly hair is impossible, girl. 天生自来卷简直折磨人 姑娘你懂的
[01:51] I’m gonna miss her so much. 我真是舍不得让老婆走
[01:58] Is Princess ready to go? 公主可以走了吗
[01:59] I’m already tired of looking at you. 你的脸姐不忍直视
[02:02] If I were your career counselor, 如果我是你的就业指导员
[02:05] I’d advise you to become a hermit, 我强烈建议 一 去当隐士
[02:07] social pariah, or village monster. 二 社会遗弃者 三 山村老妖
[02:10] Like I’d live in a village. 我这辈子都不会住山村
[02:14] Come, Princess. 走吧 公主
[02:19] I can’t believe she’s gone. 她居然就这样离开了我的生活
[02:21] I don’t even know who I am without her. 没有她 我该如何是好
[02:23] – Stan… – No. -斯坦 -别这么叫
[02:24] Stan is the name of a “斯坦”是一个
[02:25] happy-go-lucky fella with love in his heart. 无忧无虑的伙计 衣来伸手饭来张口
[02:28] My name is Mr. Pembleton, a 而我现在叫忧郁先生
[02:29] bitter accountant whose wife went out for mustard 一位会计师 老婆谎称出门打酱油
[02:32] and never came back. 一去便再没回头
[02:34] I know that you’re sad, but maybe this will cheer you up. 别担心 你的坏心情马上就要一扫而空啦
[02:44] This is the one we found at the dog park. 哎哟 这是咱在狗狗公园捡回来的
[02:46] What was I thinking? 我老年痴呆了
[02:50] And when I snap my fingers, 等我打下响指
[02:52] you will awake from your hypnotic state 你便会从催眠状态中醒来
[02:55] and no longer find puns funny. 再也不觉得双关语好笑了
[03:00] Wow, that was a restful snap. 老天 打“嗝”小盹儿真舒服
[03:04] Dang it. 该死
[03:06] Good one, Ellen. 艾伦 你咋这么逗呢
[03:08] Or was it? Dang it. 该死的 到底逗不逗
[03:11] I need a parent to help me post a video online. 我需要一个家长帮我在网上传视频
[03:14] Chloe, it’s not a compilation of Daddy’s epic fails, is it? 克洛伊 你不会又做“爸比出糗大剪辑”了吧
[03:19] Because I think it was 把耙子
[03:20] the person who left the rake in the driveway 随地乱扔的肇事者
[03:22] who really failed. 素质才差呢
[03:25] No, they’re holding open auditions 没有啦 网上在招
[03:27] for the last movie in the Necropolis High series. 《墓园高中》系列电影的演员
[03:29] Necropolis High 7: Heave Corpse Load. 《墓园高中7:进击的尸体》
[03:33] They’re doing it as two movies. 要分成上下两部拍
[03:35] It is too much for one movie. 光一部就很恐怖了
[03:38] The production company is 我得把试镜带
[03:40] accepting auditions on their private site. 发到制片公司的私人网站上
[03:42] Can I do it? Please? 能帮我传吗 拜托
[03:44] Wow. Chloe, you’ve never expressed an interest in acting before. 克洛伊 你之前可从没对演艺圈这么感兴趣过
[03:48] Please. All my friends are auditioning. 拜托 我朋友们都试镜了
[03:50] Bennett, all her friends are doing it. 班尼特 咱闺女朋友们都试镜了
[03:51] We have to let her do it. 咱哪儿能拒绝她呢
[03:53] Acting is in our blood. 咱家的确有演艺背景
[03:56] With my background directing 我曾执导过
[03:58] Shakespeare in the Park, which was, and I quote, 《公园中的莎翁》剧作 观众评价是这样的
[04:02] “Not nearly as bad as one might have expected.” “竟然比我预计得好”
[04:06] And after my community theater 你妈妈我 曾在社区剧院版的
[04:09] turn as Blanche DuBois, I was described as, 《欲望号街车》中出演女主角
[04:12] and I quote, “A last-minute replacement.” 大伙儿评价我“临场替补”
[04:16] So I can do it? 我可以演戏了
[04:17] No, Chloe. We can do it. 克洛伊 是“我们”可以演戏了
[04:21] I’m gonna help you prepare. What’s the part? 我来帮你做好全面准备 什么角色
[04:22] Wretch, the vomiting underworld vagabond. “污垢” 地下世界的僵尸 总在呕吐
[04:25] I’m gonna teach you everything I know about acting. 妈会把全部演艺经验传授给你
[04:27] And vomiting; I’ve done both on stage. 还有怎么呕吐 我在台上两样都能干
[04:30] And I, Chloe, can spur you 克洛伊 爸爸呢 会激励你
[04:32] to a performance that is, and I quote again, 把演技发挥到极致 还有位观众曾这样评价
[04:35] “Loud enough to hear.” “嗓音响亮到我能听见”
[04:39] Really, Bennett? 别开玩笑了 班尼特
[04:40] Do you really think you’re the best one… 你真以为自己是咱家最厉害
[04:42] Sleep. 睡吧
[04:44] Chloe, I can help you. 克洛伊 老爸才能真正帮你
[04:46] Can you teach me that trick? 你能教我咋催眠吗
[04:48] Your daddy’s a pretty good hypnotist. 爸爸的确是催眠大师
[04:49] And your mommy’s a pretty good actress. 妈妈还是顶尖好演员呢
[04:58] Stan, why are you wearing sunglasses indoors? 斯坦 你在屋里戴啥墨镜
[05:00] Not to hide the shifty eyes 反正没遮掩
[05:02] that might give away what I’ve done, that’s for sure. 充满罪恶感的眼睛就对了
[05:06] I’m wearing them because I’ve started a smooth jazz trio. 我 罗伯特 和电颤琴高手本尼的鬼魂
[05:09] It’s me, Robert, and the 一起组了个
[05:11] ghost of legendary vibraphonist Benny Jackson. 流行爵士乐队 明星可得保持低调
[05:15] We’re called Princess Is In the Storage Space. 乐队名字叫“储藏室中的公主”
[05:19] Wait, what? Princess is in the storage space? 公主跑储藏室里去了
[05:21] Ah! What an unlucky 烦死了
[05:22] coincidence that that was the name of our band. 我们乐队非得和我老婆同名
[05:25] You wanna explain this? 你有啥好说的
[05:27] I couldn’t stand to be without her, 好吧 我离不开公主
[05:29] so I smuggled her away from Heather 就趁希瑟装车时
[05:31] while she was packing her car. 把她带走了
[05:32] Daddy got Mommy. 爸比带妈咪回家啦
[05:34] My chew toy tastes like Avery. Yuck! 我的磨牙玩具有艾芙莉的味道 恶心
[05:38] Stan, this isn’t right. 斯坦 这哪儿行
[05:40] We have to call Heather. 咱得马上通知希瑟
[05:42] Sorry, Heather. Princess must’ve just wandered over here. 对不起啦 希瑟 公主可能下意识地跑回来了
[05:45] I don’t believe that for a second. 以为我那么好骗是吗
[05:47] You people are dog thieves. 你们就是令人唾弃的窃贼
[05:49] If we were trying to steal Princess, 如果我们真想偷公主
[05:50] why would I have called you to come and get her? 还告诉你干吗
[05:52] I said you were dog thieves. 说你们令人唾弃
[05:53] I didn’t say you were highly skilled dog thieves. 没说你们技术高超
[05:59] What have I been telling you, Stan? 斯坦 之前对你说啥来着
[06:02] You’re a father. You can’t be so irresponsible. 你当爸了 该负责任了
[06:04] Sneaking Princess back here sets a bad example for your puppies. 把公主劫持走 你家孩子会怎么想
[06:08] I’m a bad example? 老怕我带坏孩子干啥
[06:10] You’re the one who’s always on the furniture. 是谁没事就爱往家具上坐
[06:14] I appreciate your concern. 谢谢你的关心
[06:16] I know how to raise my puppies. 我能管好自己家事
[06:18] Still, I guess if it makes you happy, 不过只要你能开心
[06:21] I promise I won’t take Princess again. 我保证以后不再劫持公主了
[06:23] Stan. 斯坦 又来
[06:26] I know I promised, but I’m a jazz musician, man. 爵士乐手不擅长守约嘛
[06:31] We go where the music takes us. 我们的心跟着音乐走
[06:35] I didn’t even know I was gonna do that. 瞧 潜意识举动
[06:40] Caught you again. 你们又行窃了
[06:41] I called you! 这不是通知你了吗
[06:50] Heather? What is going on? 希瑟 咋了
[06:53] This morning, at my school program, 今天早上 学校告诉我
[06:55] they told me Princess failed to show up 公主没去
[06:57] for her eyebrow threading. 预约好的棉线修眉
[06:59] Princess is missing. 又失踪了
[07:01] I’m sure she must be here since you people took her twice before. 她肯定在这儿 你们这群疯子已经劫走她两回了
[07:05] Officer, arrest this girl for dog-napping. 警官 这个女孩是小偷 逮捕她
[07:07] I am not a dog-napper. 我才不是小偷
[07:09] I’m not even a regular napper. 我平常都不“偷懒”
[07:11] Once I wake up, it’s go, go, go until bedtime. 每天从早忙到晚 不带歇的
[07:14] Officer, arrest this girl for being annoying. 警官 这女孩太烦人了 逮捕她
[07:17] If I could arrest someone for being annoying, I would. 要是有这项罪名 我还真有想抓的人
[07:22] I guarantee you, Princess is not here. 我保证公主不在这儿
[07:30] We got Mommy. 我们带妈咪回家啦
[07:33] What? How’d you guys get her all the way back here? 啥 你们一路上咋回来的
[07:35] We texted you a picture. 我们给你发短信咯
[07:40] We spit on cats from up there. 我们还冲地上的猫吐了口痰
[07:48] Gracie, Freddy, I can’t believe 格蕾西 弗雷迪
[07:50] you guys took Princess from Heather’s school. 你们居然把公主从希瑟学校劫回来了
[07:52] See, Stan. This is what happens when you set a bad example. 看见没 斯坦 瞧你做的榜样
[07:55] They didn’t do it because of me. 他们又不是学的我
[07:56] – We copied you, Daddy. – Kids’ll say anything. -当然是学你啦 爸比 -小孩子说话不能当真
[07:59] They believe in sea monsters. 他们还信海怪呢
[08:01] We believe in sea monsters if you believe in sea monsters, Daddy. 爸比 只要你信 我们就信
[08:05] You’re not helping Daddy’s cause, kids. 宝贝儿 你们少说几句吧
[08:09] Look, we have to take her back. 咱必须送她回去
[08:11] Heather’s probably worried sick about Princess. 希瑟可能都急疯了
[08:13] I’m worried sick about Princess. 我都快急疯了
[08:15] See? And she should know. 听见没 证据啊
[08:17] Wait, what? 等一下咋回事
[08:20] You can search this entire house. 尽管搜查房子吧
[08:22] If you find Princess, officer, 警官 要是您真找到公主
[08:24] you can arrest me and my entire family. 把我们一家逮捕起来没有问题
[08:27] But you might wanna put me in solitary, 不过推荐您把我关单间
[08:29] because I’m a danger to the general population. 为民除害
[08:33] I’m kidding. I’d be very afraid in there. 开玩笑 我住单间会吓死
[08:37] Heather is already here, 希瑟已经来了
[08:39] and she brought a police officer to search the place. 还请一位警官来搜房子
[08:41] Quick, hide Princess while I distract them. 快把公主藏好 我去引开他们
[08:43] Or you could hide Princess. 你去藏公主
[08:45] There’s nothing more distracting than a dog 一只狗组的爵士乐队
[08:47] with his jazz ensemble. Let’s go, Robert. 回头率保证百分百 罗伯特 走着
[08:51] No, Robert, it is not a paying gig. 罗伯特 这回不是付费演出
[08:54] But sometimes, you have to play for free to build your fan base. 但是为了扩大粉丝群 咱必须免费演几场
[08:58] Stan, Princess. The police. 斯坦 动起来 别忘了公主和警察
[09:02] How about we start with the kitchen? 从厨房搜起如何
[09:03] Come on, Princess. 走吧 公主
[09:53] So you’ve searched this entire house, 房子搜完了
[09:56] and you didn’t find anything. 也没看到公主
[09:58] You even looked in my closet and criticized my clothes, 你们还跑去嘲笑我衣柜里的衣服
[10:01] which I expected from Heather, but not from you, officer. 希瑟我倒是不意外 可是警官 您那样合适吗
[10:04] Sorry. Her negativity’s infectious. 抱歉 这姑娘的消极心理传染我了
[10:08] I know you did something with Princess, 你肯定对公主做手脚了
[10:11] but I can’t prove it, but I won’t rest until… 我就是证明不了 不过这事儿没完
[10:13] oh, my gosh, you’re so tiring to look at. 老天爷 我实在受不了你这张脸了
[10:18] Let’s go, officer. 走吧 警官
[10:22] Sorry about your toilet. 对不起 把你家马桶毁了
[10:27] Man, that was so close. 天哪 就差一点
[10:29] We need to find a way to 咱必须想办法
[10:31] sneak Princess back into Heather’s school 让公主神不知 鬼不觉地
[10:33] without Heather finding out. 溜回希瑟的学校
[10:34] Otherwise, we could all end up in jail. 不然咱一家都得去蹲监狱了
[10:37] Stan, where were you this 斯坦 我们费心
[10:38] whole time we were trying to hide Princess? 藏公主这么久 你上哪儿去了
[10:41] You didn’t help us at all. 一点忙都没帮上
[10:42] Yeah, I did. I played the chase music. 谁说的 背景音乐是我在奏
[10:50] It’s the first track off our new album. 我们专辑的第一曲
[10:52] We’re experimenting. 还在试验效果中
[10:53] I’m a little worried our fans won’t follow us 我怕乐队粉丝会不喜欢
[10:55] – in this new direction. – Yes, that’s our problem right now. -这种新曲风 -你现在最担心这个是吧
[11:02] Okay, Chloe, let’s see how 来 克洛伊 展示一下
[11:04] your Necropolis High audition is coming along. 你的《墓园高中》试镜动作
[11:07] Show us what you’ve got, and we will mold it. 我们来帮你挑挑毛病
[11:09] Be that little zombie Wretch. 进入到恶心的“污垢”角色中
[11:11] Transport us. 带我们入戏
[11:15] Please, Mummy, I’m tired of eating brains. 妈咪 我不想再吃大脑了
[11:18] Can’t I have cake and oranges and brains like normal children? 就不能让我和普通小孩一样吃蛋糕 橙子和大脑吗
[11:27] This is a brain. 这是个大脑
[11:29] Oh, it’s a brain. 原来是大脑啊
[11:32] I want to go to school with others like me. 我想和同龄人一起上学
[11:36] I want to go from being a zom-B student to a zom-A student. 从“僵尸”变成“讲师”
[11:40] Ha ha, I just got that. 哈哈哈哈 才发现好笑
[11:43] I want to go to Necropolis High. 我想去上“墓园高中”
[11:49] Sweetie, as a parent, that was absolutely wonderful. 宝贝儿 作为父母 我们简直太骄傲了
[11:53] Really, really good. 真的非常棒
[11:54] But as your director, I think we got a lot of work ahead of us. 但是作为导演 你还差得远呢
[11:57] Really, really sketchy. 演技真的非常蹩脚
[11:59] Okay, Chloe, you need to think about who your character is. 克洛伊 你必须完全融入到角色当中
[12:03] – What does she want? – Brains. -她想要什么 -大脑
[12:05] – What is her weakness? – Brains. -她有什么弱点 -大脑
[12:07] – What is her Buddy Bop password? – Brains. -她的微信密码是什么 -大脑
[12:08] Excellent. Now do the scene. 很好 咱们再演一遍
[12:11] Please, Mummy, I’m tired of eating brains. 妈咪 我不想再吃大脑了
[12:14] Can’t I have cake and oranges and brains like normal children? 就不能让我和普通小孩一样吃蛋糕 橙子和大脑吗
[12:19] Brains! 大脑
[12:20] Perfect. You see the difference? 完美 你看出区别了吗
[12:23] Brains! 大脑
[12:25] Chloe, acting is not about what a character wants. 克洛伊 表演不是为了展现角色的喜好
[12:28] No one can see that. 这个要让观众自己猜
[12:30] It’s about expressions. 你要表现的是情绪
[12:32] Sad, angry, surprised. 悲伤 气愤 惊讶
[12:36] Now do the scene. 再来一遍
[12:39] Please, Mummy, I’m tired of eating brains. 妈咪 我不想再吃大脑了
[12:43] Can’t I have cake and oranges and brains 就不能让我和普通小孩一样
[12:47] like normal children? 吃蛋糕 橙子和大脑吗
[12:52] Honey, I think you’re confusing Chloe. 宝贝儿 你好像把克洛伊说糊涂了
[12:55] Chloe? Who’s Chloe? 克洛伊是谁 没听说过
[12:56] All I see is a hideous little zombie girl. 我面前只有一个丑陋的僵尸女孩
[13:01] All I see is a mother directing her child away from an Oscar. 我面前只有一个害女儿失手奥斯卡奖的老妈
[13:05] Away from it? I think toward an Oscar is what you meant to say. 失手 你的意思是 获得奥斯卡奖吧
[13:07] We need to go sneak Princess into Heather’s school. 我们要送公主偷偷回希瑟的学校
[13:09] Wanna come? 一起吗
[13:11] I sure don’t want to stay here. 反正我绝对不在这儿呆着
[13:14] I was once told I was a less-attractive Joan Fontaine. 原来有人说 我长得像丑一点的林青霞
[13:24] Okay, we’re gonna sneak across the school grounds, 听好 咱要悄悄溜过院子
[13:26] and put Princess back in Heather’s room without anyone seeing us. 把公主放回希瑟房间 不许让任何人发现
[13:29] We’re all suited up and ready to go. 咱已经整装待发了
[13:32] Except for one person who misunderstood the plan. 除了一个连人话都听不懂的笨蛋
[13:38] I didn’t misunderstand. I’m the diversion. 谁说我没听懂 我是负责引开耳目的
[13:40] I’m gonna draw attention to myself so you guys can sneak through. 好掩护你们成功溜进去
[13:43] Tyler, that is the most ridic… actually, it kinda makes sense. 泰勒 你瞎说什么 等等 办法不错哎
[13:48] Why didn’t you say something 刚才我在车里
[13:49] in the car when I was going on and on about 不停叨咕你的“小屁垫床单”时
[13:51] why you were wearing a woopie cushion costume. 你咋不吱一声
[13:53] I tried, but every time you said “Woopie,” 我想来着 可是你一说“小屁垫”
[13:56] I giggled. 我就笑得停不下来
[13:59] Woopie. 小屁垫
[14:01] We just have to drop Princess off like she never left. 把公主送回去 装作啥都没发生过就行
[14:04] It’s late enough. The campus should be pretty much deserted. 这么晚了 估计没人会出来晃荡
[14:09] Thank you all for coming. 感谢各位光临
[14:12] It’s a good thing the news cares mostly about 也感谢现代媒体
[14:13] personal things happening to rich people. 这么关注富人的私事
[14:17] So is the coast clear? 一切都好吗
[14:19] In the words of Lou Costello, ma-ma-ma-ma! 用小沈阳的话说 哎呀妈呀
[14:23] I don’t get that reference. 一个字没听懂
[14:24] In the words of Lucy, ugh!! 用希瑟的话说 讨厌
[14:28] Nope. 还是不懂
[14:29] The campus is full of people. 院子里全是人
[14:31] Well… 这个嘛
[14:35] You know Jack Benny? 你认识张根硕
[14:36] Who? I was just doing Dad. 不认识 我刚才在模仿老爸
[14:39] Look, we have big problems. 咱根本过不去
[14:42] The place is crawling with media and police. 院子里全是媒体和警察
[14:44] There’s no way we can sneak Princess back into Heather’s school. 咱不可能带公主偷溜进去了
[14:48] All the Wretch has to do “污垢”只要
[14:50] is bite one person and the zombie infection will spread. 咬一口人 大家就全会被僵尸病毒感染
[14:54] What? I’ve got other things going on this week. 这么看我干啥 最近有新爱好不行啊
[14:57] All right, it’s time for my diversion. 好 我该声东击西了
[15:00] I’m gonna get the crowd to follow me away from the school, 我冲进去 引大家离开学校
[15:03] so you guys can go through 你们趁机
[15:04] the courtyard and put Princess back in the dorm. 穿过院子 直奔希瑟的宿舍
[15:08] Woopie-ki-ay! 乌拉乌拉
[15:11] Who wants to sit on me? Come on. Whoo! 谁想坐我身上啊 来来跟我走
[15:17] Really? Nothing? 没人捧场
[15:19] America’s forgotten how to laugh. 美帝人的心肠已成铁石
[15:23] All right, the bad news is the diversion didn’t work, 坏消息 声东击西法没用
[15:25] Heather saw me, and she’s coming this way. 希瑟看见我了 正在来的路上
[15:27] – What’s the good news? – I never said there was good news. -好消息呢 -我没说有好消息
[15:35] All right, Stan, you take 斯坦 你带
[15:36] Princess and the puppies, and get them out of here. 公主和小狗先行一步
[15:39] Heather’s on her way over. 希瑟过来了
[15:40] Come on, family. 老婆 孩子们 走吧
[15:41] Follow me into the woods. 和我躲进树林
[15:43] I have to go to the bathroom. 我想上厕所
[15:45] Then go. We’re not people. 上吧 咱又不是人
[15:52] What are you doing here? 你们来干吗
[15:53] I’m sorry. That came out wrong. 对不起 说错了
[15:55] Ugh, what are you doing here? 讨厌 你们来干吗
[16:00] Well, we were very distraught that Princess is missing, 我们都很担心失踪的公主
[16:03] so we came down to help find her. 就过来帮忙找她了
[16:05] And why are you dressed like that? 穿成这样找
[16:07] Because… 这个嘛
[16:09] Well, we formed a new hip-hop group 是因为我们组了个嘻哈乐队
[16:12] called Da Kommando Crew, 叫“魅影突击”
[16:16] featuring MC Woopie Cushion. “小屁垫帅哥”友情客串
[16:19] I don’t believe you. 不信
[16:21] I’m gonna have you arrested. 我要让你们进监狱
[16:23] Oh, yeah? Well, check it. 不信 睁大眼睛瞧着吧
[16:25] One-two, one-two. 一 二 三 来
[16:29] The Kommando with a K 暗夜中那魅影突击
[16:31] Rules of grammar, go away 左躲右闪无人可敌
[16:33] ‘Cause we’re hard like that 俺们九四那么自信
[16:36] Woopie Cushion helps my flow 瞧小屁垫那八块腹肌
[16:37] Hit the deck, he’s gonna blow 大伙儿走过路过不要错过
[16:49] That flow is tight. 挺洗脑的嘛
[16:53] I might not have you arrested if you leave right now. 现在走 我可以放你们一马
[16:59] I’m feeling such a swirl of emotions. 我现在真是百感交集
[17:01] Concerned about the situation with Princess, 既担心送不回公主
[17:04] yet exhilarated about the success of our impromptu rap group. 又为咱的临时表演成功激动
[17:10] I’ve got an idea. 有了
[17:11] I hid Princess and the puppies next to an old cavern. 我把公主和小狗藏在一个山洞旁边
[17:14] We could pretend Princess is trapped in there, 假装公主困在里头了
[17:16] and you guys could say 你们就说
[17:18] that you found her and return her to Heather 意外找到她了 把公主还给希瑟
[17:20] without being blamed for her disappearance. 然后万事大吉 谁也不担责任
[17:22] – Great plan, Stan. – I think this is gonna work. -好办法 斯坦 -肯定能成功
[17:24] – I guess so. – What’s the matter, Tyler? -估计吧 -咋了 泰勒
[17:27] I’m beginning to think I wore this woopie cushion for nothing. 我怎么觉得今天穿成“小屁垫”没啥用呢
[17:36] You do realize, Ellen, that my years of directing experience 艾伦 你应该知道 我多年的导演经验
[17:41] make me uniquely qualified to help Chloe understand 才能帮克洛伊真正入戏
[17:44] how the part of Wretch should be played. 成功地塑造出“污垢”这个角色
[17:47] Bennett, I have been an unofficial understudy 班尼特 我当幕后替补也不少岁月了
[17:50] in multiple theatrical productions. 加盟过多个伟大戏剧
[17:52] I’m in the front row, in costume, ready to jump on stage 每次都穿着戏服坐在前排 万一女主角被台下的
[17:55] if the actress ever falls off stage “另一个自己”吓着
[17:57] after being distracted by seeing someone in the front row 不小心摔下台 我好立刻冲上去
[17:59] dressed just like her. 救场
[18:02] I think I know how to play this part. 没人比我更精通演技
[18:04] Oh, really? 是吗
[18:05] Watch and learn. 那睁大眼睛看好了
[18:07] Please, Mummy, I’m tired of eating brains. 妈咪 我不想再吃大脑了
[18:13] Can’t I have cake and oranges and brains 就不能让我和普通小孩一样
[18:17] like normal children? 吃蛋糕 橙子和大脑吗
[18:24] I want to go to a school with others like me. 我想和同龄人一起上学
[18:28] I want to go from being a zom-B student to being a zom-A student. 从“僵尸”变成“讲师”
[18:34] I want to go to Necropolis High! 我想去上“墓园高中”
[18:38] I love you so much. 老婆 我太爱你了
[18:40] I love you so much. 老公 我更爱你呀
[18:46] The cavern was around here somewhere, 那个山洞应该就在这儿啊
[18:48] and so were Princess and the puppies. 公主和孩子们藏在那儿
[18:50] And now, all of those things are missing. 现在啥都找不着了
[18:53] Spread out, guys. 咱们分头找
[18:57] Who’s up there? 有人在上面吗
[18:59] Freddy? 弗雷迪
[19:06] Whoa. The woopie cushion broke my fall. 哇 小屁垫帮我护住身体了
[19:09] I didn’t wear it for nothing. 原来没白穿
[19:11] Hey, there you guys are. 你们在这儿啊
[19:14] So I guess we’re stuck down here. 看来咱是出不去了
[19:16] Help! Help!! 救命 救命
[19:19] – Tyler? – Help! -泰勒 -救命
[19:21] Where are you? 你在哪儿呢
[19:25] Hey, you fell on me. 哎 你摔到我垫子上了
[19:27] Avery, where are you? 艾芙莉 你在哪儿
[19:33] Thanks, Tyler. 谢啦 泰勒
[19:38] Avery, Tyler, Chloe. 孩子们
[19:41] Are you guys okay? 你们没事吧
[19:42] Yeah, and Princess, Gracie and Freddy are down here too. 公主和小狗也在这下面
[19:47] We’re all okay. 我们都没事
[19:48] We jumped down here. 是我们自愿跳下来哒
[19:50] It was fun. Just like Daddy would do. 和爸比平时的冒险一样好玩
[19:53] You guys are down there because you copied what I do? 你们跳下去是为了学我
[19:56] Oh, no. 老天
[19:58] I’m so sorry. 真对不起
[20:00] If I’d set a better example, 要是我负起爸爸的责任来
[20:01] you wouldn’t have broken your mommy out. 你们也不会偷偷带走妈妈
[20:03] You wouldn’t be trapped right now. 现在也不会困在这儿
[20:06] Tyler, you’re right. 泰勒 你说得对
[20:07] I’m a father now. 我现在当爸了
[20:09] Can’t act like this. 不能再随心所欲
[20:11] A father is supposed to make his children safe. I… 爸爸本应该保护好自己的孩子 我
[20:14] Daddy, can you tell us this later when we’re not stuck in a hole? 爸比 等我们从洞里出来再反省成吗
[20:19] Oh, right, yes. 噢 好嘞
[20:21] I’ll get out of this costume and go get help. 我这就把戏服脱了 找人来帮忙
[20:22] Hurry. My woopie cushion is running out of air. 快点 我的小屁垫快没气了
[20:26] I don’t have much time. 哥的命数已尽
[20:30] And another thing. 还有
[20:33] Why is that dog barking? 那只狗冲着我叫干吗
[20:35] I’m giving a speech about how much I love animals. 我的演讲是有关热爱动物的
[20:38] Somebody shut him up. 来人 把它拉出去
[20:39] So frustrating being a talking dog and not being able to talk. 唉 身为会说话的狗 偏偏一个字吐不了
[20:45] I think that adorable dog is trying to tell us something. 我觉得那只小萌犬有事想告诉咱们
[20:51] I think we should follow the handsome dog. 咱应该跟这只帅哥走
[20:55] Follow those majestic hindquarters. 跟着他的翘臀走
[21:01] So you got Princess back. 你把公主找回来了
[21:04] The media’s calling your dog a hero 媒体说你家狗是英雄
[21:05] for finding Princess in the cavern, but I don’t buy it. 居然能从山洞里救出公主 可是姐不信
[21:08] I still think you stole Princess and covered it up. 绝对是你们偷走公主 想办法圆了谎
[21:11] You’re dog thieves, but 不过尽管如此
[21:12] totally put me on the list for your next show. 不许忘了 请我去看你们下一场演出
[21:15] I love Da Kommando Crew featuring MC Woopie Cushion 我有多爱“魅影突击加小屁垫帅哥”组合
[21:17] as much as I hate all of you. 就有多恨你们
[21:20] You wanna see the next show? 你想看下一场演出
[21:22] One-two, one-two. 一 二 三 来
[21:26] Just saved Princess 刚刚救了公主
[21:29] -Everybody cheer – Get those hands up, y’all. -掌声还没响起 -大家给我挥起手来
[21:36] Just don’t put us on TV ‘Cause Mom and 但我们坚决不上电视
[21:38] Dad don’t know we’re here 不能被老爸老妈逮到
[21:46] From now on, I’m gonna work so hard 现在起 我会尽全力
[21:48] to be a good example for my puppies. 做孩子们的好榜样
[21:50] ‘Cause I realized they’re gonna follow my example 因为我发现 不论愿不愿意
[21:53] whether I want them to or not. 他们的一言一行都会被我影响
[21:55] Hey, you guys are blogging, just like Daddy. 哎 你们俩像爸爸一样写博客啦
[21:59] I’m shooting birds. 我在玩愤怒的小鸟
[22:01] I’m bidding for things online. 我在网上竞价投标
[22:04] If you put enough zeroes, you always win. 只要多打几个零 就能次次稳赢
[22:06] I got a boat! 我抢着一艘船
[22:09] And my kids aren’t the only ones 而且不止我的孩子
[22:11] learning something from a parent. 从父母那儿长了知识
[22:13] Well, I saw online, I didn’t get the part. 我上网查了 没得到角色
[22:16] Oh, I’m sorry, sweetie. 真对不起 宝贝儿
[22:19] You know, we went online earlier 我们之前看见制片公司
[22:21] and saw they were auditioning for the parent roles. 也在网上招父母的角色
[22:23] – You guys didn’t get it. – Oh, injustice! -你俩没选上 -不公平
[22:30] Actors. 演员就是爱哭鬼
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme