时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Avery, that’s so beautiful. | 艾芙莉 好漂亮的衣服 |
[00:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:08] | I designed it for tonight’s big fashion show. | 我专门为今晚的盛大时装秀设计的 |
[00:10] | It’s a huge opportunity for me to promote my designs. | 这是一个难得的推广我的作品的机会 |
[00:13] | And no, you can’t put on | 还有不行 你不能再穿着它 |
[00:14] | my dress and play tiny red-headed Avery again, | 扮成缩小版红发艾芙莉 |
[00:17] | ’cause that was just weird. | 因为那样很怪 |
[00:19] | Me, play dress-up? | 我 玩换装游戏 |
[00:21] | Please. I’m nine. | 拜托 我都九岁了 |
[00:23] | I’m almost double-digits, Avery. | 马上就到两位数的年纪了 艾芙莉 |
[00:25] | Drink that in. | 记好了 |
[00:27] | I have worked for weeks on this dress. | 我花了几星期设计这件裙子 |
[00:30] | It is perfect. | 简直完美 |
[00:31] | When I look at it, I feel a sense of calm. | 当我看着它时 能感到平静 |
[00:34] | She has a unibrow! | 她的眉毛长一起了 |
[00:36] | Oh, it’s just a piece of lint. | 噢 只是一点棉线 |
[00:42] | What is this, hon? | 亲爱的 这是什么 |
[00:44] | I didn’t order anything. | 我什么也没买啊 |
[00:45] | Maybe it’s my new pirate grill. | 也许是我的海盗烧烤架 |
[00:47] | It’s like a regular grill, but the ad really got me | 其实它跟普通烧烤架一样 但是我太喜欢那广告里说的 |
[00:49] | when they said you could make ham-barghh-ers. | 你可以自己做汉-堡-包了 |
[00:53] | Oh. | 噢 |
[00:55] | Salami, prosciutto, summer sausage. | 熏香肠 火腿 夏季香肠 |
[00:59] | It’s a deli basket. | 这是个熟食篮子 |
[01:01] | But there’s no card. | 但是上面没有卡片 |
[01:03] | Oh, maybe one of my patients | 噢 也许是我的哪个病人 |
[01:05] | has developed a case of compulsive gift-giving. | 得了送礼强迫症 |
[01:08] | I’ll cure him slowly. | 我会慢慢治好他的 |
[01:10] | We should take this basket for a picnic. | 我们应该带着这个去野餐 |
[01:13] | I have the afternoon free | 我下午有空 |
[01:14] | since my Pilates instructor tried to kill me. | 鉴于我的普拉提教练想弄死我 |
[01:16] | Or maybe I got stuck in the machine. | 也可能是因为我卡在器械里了 |
[01:18] | The point is, I’m not allowed back there. | 总之 他们不准我再去了 |
[01:22] | Has anyone seen my dress? | 有人见到我的裙子吗 |
[01:25] | Freddy, Gracie? | 弗雷迪 格蕾西 |
[01:28] | What are you guys up to? | 你们倆在干嘛呢 |
[01:29] | We’re playing tennis. | 我们在打网球啊 |
[01:31] | What’s tennis, Avery? | 什么是网球 艾芙莉 |
[01:37] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[01:38] | No. No, it can’t be. | 不 不 不会吧 |
[01:42] | What has someone done to my dress? | 这是谁干的 |
[01:46] | No!! | 不 |
[02:05] | With no time to fix her dress before the fashion show, | 因为来不及在时装秀之前修复裙子 |
[02:08] | Avery had to withdraw. | 艾芙莉不得不退出 |
[02:10] | So she put all her energy into solving | 于是她把全部精力都用在 |
[02:12] | the case of the ruined dress. | 解决裙子损坏的案子上 |
[02:15] | Although, if it’s a mystery, | 不过 既然这是一个谜团 |
[02:16] | maybe I should blog like a detective. | 也许我应该以一个侦探的口吻叙述 |
[02:18] | Murdered dress lay there like a fog over the Pasadena pier. | 被害的裙子横卧在那里 就像帕萨迪纳码头上的雾 |
[02:24] | Pasadena doesn’t have a pier, but that doesn’t matter. | 帕萨迪纳没有码头 但那不重要 |
[02:28] | It’s just another day in the ‘dena. | 这不过是在迪纳的又一天 |
[02:31] | How could someone ruin my beautiful dress? | 怎么会有人弄坏我漂亮的裙子 |
[02:35] | The fabric’s faded, there are blue smudges, | 布料都褪色了 上面还有蓝色的污迹 |
[02:38] | and someone painted over it. | 那人还在上面乱画 |
[02:39] | Things like this aren’t supposed to happen in the ‘dena. | 这样的事情不该在迪纳发生 |
[02:42] | And why did I just call it the ‘dena? | 对了为什么我要说迪纳 |
[02:45] | That’s what happens in the ‘dena. | 在迪纳就会发生这种事 |
[02:47] | It changes you. | 它改变你 |
[02:48] | You start calling it the ‘dena. | 你开始称它为迪纳 |
[02:52] | One second, Avery. | 稍等 艾芙莉 |
[02:54] | Don’t worry, kid. | 别担心孩子 |
[02:56] | Savannah Snoops, kid detective, | 儿童私家侦探萨凡那 |
[02:58] | star of the book series Savannah Snoops, Kid Detective, | 系列图书《儿童私家侦探萨凡那》的明星 |
[03:00] | is on the case. | 前来破案 |
[03:02] | Chloe… | 克洛伊 |
[03:04] | Just a second. I have to play her in. | 稍等 让我来个前奏 |
[03:07] | Savannah Snoops is on the case | 私家侦探 前来破案 |
[03:09] | She’ll solve the crime in front of your face | 揭穿真相 在你面前 |
[03:11] | Savannah! | 萨凡那 |
[03:16] | Chloe, my dress was really important to me, and someone destroyed it. | 克洛伊 这件裙子对我真的很重要 有人把它毁了 |
[03:21] | This is serious. | 这是很严重的 |
[03:22] | I need to figure out who did this. | 我要查清楚是谁干的 |
[03:24] | It’s pretty obvious the puppies did it. | 很显然是狗狗干的 |
[03:27] | Case solved. | 案件解决 |
[03:29] | Savannah Snoops solved the crime | 私家侦探 犯罪克星 |
[03:31] | Let’s have her back some other time | 后会有期 下次再见 |
[03:33] | Savannah! | 萨凡那 |
[03:38] | No, the puppies were just as surprised as I was when we dug up the dress. | 不 我挖出裙子的时候狗狗跟我一样惊讶 |
[03:41] | Okay, Savannah’s back on the case. | 好吧 萨凡那又回来了 |
[03:45] | I already got suspects. | 我已经有嫌疑人了 |
[03:47] | Red pony, blue pony. | 这是小红马 小蓝马 |
[03:50] | Green pony, pink pony. | 小绿马 小粉马 |
[03:53] | And I also suspect a dolphin, but I can only draw ponies, | 有一只海豚也是我的怀疑对象 但是我只会画小马 |
[03:56] | so the dolphin’s gonna walk. | 只能让这海豚逍遥法外了 |
[04:00] | As much as I appreciate your unintentional commentary | 虽然我很感激你对我们犯罪审查机制 |
[04:03] | on the arbitrary nature of our | 出人意料的随意性理解 |
[04:05] | criminal justice system, this is not helping. | 但是这并没有什么用 |
[04:08] | Kid, I’ve solved 47 cases in ten easy-to-read books. | 孩子 我已经在十本易读丛书里解决了47起案件 |
[04:13] | I think I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在做什么 |
[04:18] | Look, our neighbors, the Wallaces, are having a picnic, too. | 看 我们的邻居 华莱士夫妇也在野餐呢 |
[04:22] | He’s always copying me, hon. | 他老是学我 |
[04:25] | I got golf clubs, he got golf clubs. | 我参加高尔夫俱乐部 他也去参加高尔夫俱乐部 |
[04:28] | I married a gorgeous, statuesque blonde, | 我娶了一个金发貌美的妻子 |
[04:30] | he married a gorgeous, statuesque blonde. | 他也娶了一个金发貌美的妻子 |
[04:33] | – You think she’s pretty? – What? | -你觉得她很漂亮 -什么 |
[04:35] | I don’t notice that sort of stuff. | 我才不会注意到这些 |
[04:37] | Is that even a woman? | 我都不知道她是不是女的 |
[04:42] | Oh, hi. | 你们好呀 |
[04:43] | Look at them copying us. | 看他们又在学我们 |
[04:45] | We wave and they wave back. When does it end? | 我们挥手他们也挥手 什么时候才是个头呢 |
[04:48] | We should have another kid and see what they do. | 我们应该再生个孩子看他们怎么办 |
[04:53] | So who’s ready for a picnic? | 准备好开始野餐了吗 |
[04:59] | Where’s our salami? | 我们的熏香肠呢 |
[05:01] | Our salami’s gone. | 不见了 |
[05:03] | The Wallaces have a salami. | 华莱士夫妇那里有熏香肠 |
[05:05] | We had our backs to them when we were at the drink cart. | 我们在买饮料的时候背对着他们 |
[05:08] | They have gone from copycatting to stealing. | 他们已经从抄袭上升到偷窃啦 |
[05:11] | I’m gonna go over there and talk to them. | 我要过去和他们谈谈 |
[05:13] | Hurry. I’m pre-salivating. | 快点 我正垂涎欲滴 |
[05:15] | I don’t wanna waste it. | 可不能浪费了 |
[05:17] | Hey, Dean, June. | 嘿 迪恩 琼 |
[05:20] | Wow, that is a nice-looking salami you got there. | 哇 你们的熏香肠看上去可真棒 |
[05:24] | We had one just like that. | 我们也有一条一模一样的 |
[05:26] | So maybe you could keep your eyes out | 所以或许你们可以帮忙找找 |
[05:28] | for a salami that looks exactly like that one. | 有没有一条和你们一样的熏香肠 |
[05:34] | Look, we’re just over here | 嘿 我们只是在这里 |
[05:35] | minding our own business, like normal people do. | 做自己的事 就像别人一样 |
[05:38] | We’re having another kid. Your move. | 我们要再生一个孩子 看你们怎么办 |
[05:42] | Look out. The remote’s jammed. | 小心 遥控器卡住了 |
[05:47] | Bennett, what are you doing? Just move. | 班尼特 你在干什么 快让开 |
[05:50] | My legs are too scared to move. | 我的腿吓得动不了了 |
[05:58] | Oh, my hamstring. | 噢 我扭到腿了 |
[06:00] | If this keeps you out of bike | 要是这害你这个夏天穿不了骑行短裤 |
[06:02] | shorts this summer, I will never forgive them. | 我永远不会原谅他们的 |
[06:08] | There’s a break in the case. | 案子有了突破性进展 |
[06:10] | I can draw a dolphin. | 我会画海豚了 |
[06:13] | All right, Chloe. | 那好 克洛伊 |
[06:15] | You follow that lead as far as it takes you. | 你就顺着这条线索一路追查下去 |
[06:18] | If I’m gonna figure out who ruined the dress, | 如果我要弄清是谁毁坏了裙子 |
[06:20] | I need to think about who had a motive. | 我得先想想谁有作案动机 |
[06:22] | And I know who that is. | 我知道是谁了 |
[06:25] | I know it was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[06:32] | You were mad at me, and you hated the dress. | 你在生我的气 而且你讨厌那条裙子 |
[06:34] | That’s why you ruined it. | 所以你把它弄坏了 |
[06:38] | I would never do that. | 我才不会做那种事 |
[06:40] | Don’t you remember the argument we had earlier? | 你忘了我们之前的争吵了吗 |
[06:43] | No, Avery, I don’t remember | 不 艾芙莉 我都不记得 |
[06:44] | what I had for breakfast this morning. | 今天早上我吃了什么 |
[06:45] | My burps taste like pickle. | 我打嗝时有股腌黄瓜味 |
[06:47] | Could that be a clue? I don’t know, | 那可以算是线索吗 我不知道 |
[06:48] | but if you wanna solve a mystery, | 但要是你喜欢解谜 |
[06:50] | there’s your mystery. | 你就去破解吧 |
[06:51] | Tyler, I don’t care about what you had for breakfast, | 泰勒 我不管你早上吃了什么 |
[06:54] | except that it’s balanced and nutritious, | 当然早餐一定要吃得均衡又营养 |
[06:56] | because it’s the most important meal of the day. | 因为它是一天中最重要的一餐 |
[06:58] | That is right, I can accuse and educate at the same time. | 没错 我就是可以一边指控一边说教 |
[07:02] | This is about when you got angry at me this morning. | 重点是你今天早上生气的时候 |
[07:04] | You’ve been spending so much | 你在这条愚蠢的裙子上 |
[07:06] | time on that stupid dress, you didn’t help me | 花了太多时间 |
[07:08] | fix my uniform like you promised. | 你答应要帮我修补制服的 |
[07:12] | So I did have a pickle for breakfast. | 所以说我早餐确实吃了腌黄瓜 |
[07:15] | But that doesn’t prove I wrecked your dress. | 但那不能证明我弄坏了你的裙子 |
[07:17] | You know what? You’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[07:19] | Maybe I just jumped to conclusions. | 也许我过早下定论了 |
[07:21] | Just one more thing; this probably isn’t even important. | 最后还有一件事 或许不值一提 |
[07:23] | But was this shirt always pink? | 不过这件T恤一直就是粉色的吗 |
[07:27] | Yes, and you can’t prove otherwise. | 是啊 你又不能证明不是 |
[07:30] | Oh, really? | 噢 是吗 |
[07:31] | What about this selfie on your Buddy Bop page? | 那你个人主页上的这张自拍是怎么回事 |
[07:34] | This is the same shirt, and it was white. | 同一件T恤 却是白色的 |
[07:36] | I said that selfies would one day be my downfall. | 我就说这张自拍总有一天会害了我 |
[07:39] | It’s a selfie-fulfilling prophecy. | 这真是个自”拍”预言 |
[07:42] | You put my dress in the washing | 你把我的裙子放进洗衣机想弄坏它 |
[07:44] | machine to ruin it. That’s how it got faded. | 所以它褪色了 |
[07:47] | Then the red from my dress | 然后我的裙子 |
[07:48] | bled onto your white shirt, turning it pink. | 把你的白T恤染成了粉色 |
[07:51] | If my shirt got washed with your dress, | 要是我的T恤和你的裙子放在一块洗 |
[07:53] | someone else must’ve done it. | 那也是别人干的 |
[07:55] | The last time I saw your dress, it was hanging in your closet. | 上一次我看到你的裙子 它还挂在你的衣柜呢 |
[07:57] | I took a sewing kit off of your dresser to sew up my uniform. | 我从你的梳妆台拿了针线包来缝我的制服 |
[08:00] | And I did a pretty darn good job. | 而且我做得很出色呢 |
[08:04] | Oh, that’s where the rest of my pickle went. | 噢 原来我的腌黄瓜在这 |
[08:07] | Wait. My sewing kit shouldn’t have been on my dresser. | 慢着 我的针线包不可能在我的梳妆台上 |
[08:11] | I always keep it in my closet. | 我一直把它放在衣柜里 |
[08:12] | Keeps me from sleep-sewing. | 免得我梦游的时候起来缝衣服 |
[08:14] | It’s very disconcerting to wake up | 醒来发现睡袍上缝了毛巾和卫生纸 |
[08:16] | in a nightgown sewn from towels and toilet paper. | 真的是很尴尬 |
[08:19] | But this might be a clue as to who destroyed my dress. | 但这可能是一条找到犯人的线索 |
[08:23] | When I heard my sewing kit was on my dresser, I got suspicious, | 当听到我的针线包在梳妆台上时 我就起了疑心 |
[08:28] | because it had been in my closet blocking my dress. | 因为它一直在衣柜里 挡住了我的裙子 |
[08:30] | Someone who wanted to destroy | 如果有人想弄坏我的裙子 |
[08:32] | my dress would’ve had to move my sewing kit. | 他一定先要移开我的针线包 |
[08:34] | I don’t see what that has to do with me. | 我不知道这和我有什么关系 |
[08:36] | I’m innocent. Just ask my lawyer. | 我是无辜的 尽管问我的律师 |
[08:41] | He’s from the law firm of Monkey, Monkey, Monkey and Goat. | 他是从”三猴一羊”法律公司来的 |
[08:45] | Goat just made partner. | 山羊刚当上合伙人 |
[08:47] | He married Monkey’s daughter. | 他娶了猴子的女儿 |
[08:51] | Come clean, Stan. | 老实交代吧 斯坦 |
[08:53] | There are bite marks on my sewing kit. | 我的针线包上有咬痕 |
[08:55] | Fine, but I only moved it to get to the swim gear in your closet. | 好啦 但我把针线包移开只是为了拿游泳装备 |
[08:59] | You were too busy to take the puppies to the beach | 你太忙了 答应了带狗狗们去海滩玩 |
[09:01] | like you promised, so I had to do it myself. | 又没时间 所以我只能自己来了 |
[09:04] | I got stung by a jellyfish. | 我被水母给蜇了 |
[09:06] | I peed on my sister. | 我尿在她身上 |
[09:10] | Avery, you’ve been so busy with your fashion, | 艾芙莉 你太专注于你的时装了 |
[09:13] | you haven’t had time for me and my puppies. | 都没有时间跟我们玩 |
[09:15] | I wish your fashion never existed. | 我真希望你的时装都消失 |
[09:17] | And there’s your motive. | 这就是你的动机 |
[09:18] | I need to speak to my lawyer. Oh, no! | 我要跟我的律师说话 噢 不 |
[09:22] | Whoever destroyed your dress must’ve bumped off Robert. | 弄坏你裙子的犯人谋杀了罗伯特 |
[09:27] | Give up the case, Avery. | 放弃这个案子吧 艾芙莉 |
[09:29] | How many bodies have to pile up before you say “No more”? | 在你悬崖勒马前还要害死多少人 |
[09:34] | Pretending your stuffed | 假装你的猴子玩偶死掉 |
[09:35] | monkey is dead will not get you out of this. | 不会帮你脱罪的 |
[09:38] | I have an alibi. | 我有不在场证明 |
[09:40] | I was with the puppies all day. | 我一整天都和小狗们在一起 |
[09:41] | Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy. | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[09:43] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[09:45] | What are we talking about? | 我们在说什么呢 |
[09:48] | Yes, we were with Daddy. | 是的 我们和爸爸在一起 |
[09:50] | And Uncle Karl. | 还有卡尔叔叔 |
[09:52] | He taught us words. | 他教我们单词 |
[09:54] | “Nefarious,” “Diabolical,” And “Show-stopper.” | “罪恶的”“恶劣的”还有“好演员” |
[10:00] | Wait, Karl was here today? | 慢着 今天卡尔也在这里吗 |
[10:02] | I should’ve guessed. | 我早该猜到的 |
[10:04] | I’m gonna go talk to him. | 我要和他谈谈 |
[10:07] | Freddy, you didn’t have to pee on Gracie. | 弗雷迪 你用不着尿在格蕾西身上 |
[10:09] | It’s a myth that it helps jellyfish stings. | 尿能治水母蜇伤是骗人的 |
[10:12] | Gracie got stung by a jellyfish? | 格蕾西被水母蜇了 |
[10:19] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[10:21] | When we went back up to the drink cart, | 我们去买饮料的时候 |
[10:22] | someone must’ve taken the mortadella. | 有人把意式香肠拿走了 |
[10:24] | The Wallaces. | 华莱士夫妇 |
[10:27] | Maybe I can see if they have it. | 也许我能看看是不是在他们那里 |
[10:29] | These are really powerful binoculars. | 这望远镜真强大 |
[10:32] | June’s pores are so tiny. | 琼的毛孔看起来好细小 |
[10:36] | I mean, does she even have skin? | 我是说 我都不知道她有没有皮肤 |
[10:39] | Oh, they’re getting up. This is our chance. | 噢 他们起来了 机会来了 |
[10:41] | You hurt your hamstring, so I’ll go over there. | 你拉伤了你的腿 还是我去吧 |
[10:43] | If anything goes wrong, I’ll make an eagle sound. | 要是出了什么问题 我会学老鹰叫 |
[10:46] | No. | 不 |
[10:48] | We have to be stealthy. | 我们得悄悄地行动 |
[10:49] | If I see anything, I’ll make an eagle sound. | 要是我看见什么了 我会学老鹰叫 |
[10:54] | And that is what an eagle sounds like. | 这才是老鹰的叫声 |
[10:56] | My brother trained one to attack me. | 我哥哥训练了一只来袭击我 |
[11:23] | All right, Karl. | 好了 卡尔 |
[11:29] | And that’s why we knock. | 谁让你不敲门 |
[11:33] | I know you sneaked over to my house, and destroyed my dress. | 我知道是你溜到我们家 弄坏了我的裙子 |
[11:36] | Don’t try to deny it, because the puppies already sold you out. | 别狡辩 因为小狗们已经把你供出来了 |
[11:39] | Oh, nonsense. What motive would I have for destroying your dress? | 胡说 我有什么动机要弄坏你的裙子 |
[11:42] | You know what? You’re absolutely right. | 你知道吗 你说得很对 |
[11:44] | What motive could you possibly have? | 你有什么动机要毁坏我的裙子呢 |
[11:46] | After all, you love my fashion. | 毕竟你喜爱我的时装 |
[11:48] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[11:50] | The fact that I’m so devoted | 我如此热衷于此的事实一点儿也 |
[11:51] | to it doesn’t bother you in the slightest. | 不会让你觉得烦 |
[11:54] | You are correct, madam. | 你说得很对 女士 |
[11:57] | If I spent my entire life doing fashion… | 要是我把毕生精力投入到时装上 |
[12:01] | It would be a complete waste of your time. | 那是完完全全的浪费时间 |
[12:03] | A frilly, pointless distraction that would keep you from | 这种带着花边的毫无意义的消遣扰乱了你 |
[12:05] | truly noble pursuits. | 真正的高尚的追求 |
[12:07] | I wish every last stitch perished in flames! | 我真希望烧尽每一寸针脚 |
[12:10] | Oopsy-doo. | 哎呀说漏了 |
[12:12] | And there’s your motive. I knew you did it. | 这就是你的动机 我就知道是你干的 |
[12:14] | No, Avery. | 不 艾芙莉 |
[12:16] | You’re my closest friend. | 你是我最亲密的朋友 |
[12:18] | I wish you only the best. | 我一切都是为了你好 |
[12:20] | And I would never willingly harm or sabotage you. | 我绝不会去害你或者搞破坏 |
[12:22] | Besides, you have no evidence, you swine. | 再说了 你没有证据 讨厌鬼 |
[12:26] | Well, I am gonna find some. | 好吧 我会找到证据的 |
[12:29] | Founding father finger puppets? | 开国者手指木偶 |
[12:33] | Sometimes, the founding fingers like to gather | 有时候 开国者们喜欢聚在一起 |
[12:35] | and debate the merits of a bicameral legislature. | 争论两院制的优点 |
[12:39] | Thomas Jeffer-thumb is quite the rabble rouser. | 托马斯·”指”斐逊真是个蛊惑人心的政客 |
[12:46] | Hey. This is my sketchbook. | 嘿 这是我的素描本 |
[12:49] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[12:51] | After destroying my dress, you were also gonna destroy | 毁坏我的裙子之后 你还要毁了我的草图 |
[12:53] | my sketches to squelch my love of fashion for good. | 好永远终结我对时装的热爱 |
[12:56] | Oh, you mean, like the Frankenstein movie | 噢 你是说 像电影弗兰肯斯坦里面那样 |
[12:59] | where, after destroying the monster, | 在消灭了怪物之后 |
[13:01] | the villagers wanna destroy Dr. Frankenstein’s journal. | 村民们想毁坏弗兰肯斯坦博士的笔记 |
[13:03] | Why did I just say that? I’m not helping my case. | 我为什么要这么说 这对我不利啊 |
[13:05] | But the analogy fits so perfectly. | 但是这两者是如此完美的吻合 |
[13:08] | I’m torn; I’m furious at what you did, | 我很为难 我对于你的所作所为感到愤懑 |
[13:11] | yet satisfied that I caught you. | 但又为我抓到你感到满意 |
[13:13] | I’m satis-furious. | 我现在非常的“愤满” |
[13:15] | Avery, I didn’t know about the sketchbook. | 艾芙莉 我对素描本一无所知 |
[13:18] | People leave things here all the time. | 人们老是把东西放在这间屋子里 |
[13:20] | Mother left me in here once when I was a child, | 我小时候我妈就把我放在这里 |
[13:22] | and I sorta just made it my own. | 然后我就把这间屋子变成自己的了 |
[13:25] | A red hair. | 一根红头发 |
[13:27] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[13:29] | Congratulations. A breakthrough in the case. | 恭喜 案子有了大突破 |
[13:32] | The founding fingers would like to celebrate by doing the wave. | 开国者们想要通过人浪来表示庆祝 |
[13:39] | Oh, careful, Dr. Franklin. | 噢 小心点 富兰克林博士 |
[13:41] | You’re old. | 您上年纪了 |
[13:48] | Chloe, I found my sketchbook in Karl’s shed, | 克洛伊 我在卡尔的小屋找到了我的素描本 |
[13:52] | and your hair was in it. | 上面有你的头发 |
[13:54] | I can’t believe you would do this. | 不敢相信你竟然会做这种事 |
[13:57] | You knew how much that dress meant to me. | 你知道那条裙子对我有多重要 |
[14:01] | Chloe’s making a break for it. Get her! | 克洛伊想逃走 抓住她 |
[14:06] | Get off me, Savannah. | 放开我 萨凡那 |
[14:10] | You have the right to remain silent, Chloe. | 你有权保持沉默 克洛伊 |
[14:14] | Avery, help me. I’m still your sister. | 艾芙莉 救我 我还是你的妹妹 |
[14:19] | Chloe got away. | 克洛伊逃走了 |
[14:24] | But I got this blue eye shadow from her pocket, | 但我从她口袋里得到了这个蓝色眼影 |
[14:26] | so she’ll be back, if she ever wants | 如果她想要她的娃娃重新变得 |
[14:28] | her dolls to look dramatic and mysterious again, and she does. | 引人注目充满神秘感的话 她就会回来的 |
[14:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:35] | Savannah, a detective as brilliant as you are | 萨凡那 像你这么聪明的侦探 |
[14:39] | must have a theory as to why Chloe would do this. | 一定知道为什么克洛伊要这么做 |
[14:41] | Sure, Chloe loves playing dress-up, | 当然 克洛伊喜欢玩换装游戏 |
[14:43] | but you can’t pin this one on her. | 但你不能归咎于她 |
[14:45] | There’s no way she could’ve | 她一个人是没办法 |
[14:46] | done all that damage to the dress on her own. | 对那件裙子造成那样的损坏的 |
[14:48] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[14:50] | You’re right. I’ve cracked the case. | 你说得对 我侦破了这起案件 |
[14:53] | Who’s the sista who’s cracked the case? | 破获这起案件的女生是谁呢 |
[14:55] | Avery. Pak-chika, pak-chika, pak-chika. | 是我艾芙莉 |
[14:59] | That’s right, my theme song’s funkier. | 没错 我的主题曲更拉风 |
[15:04] | The summer sausage is gone. | 夏季香肠不见了 |
[15:07] | How did they get our summer sausage? | 他们怎么能拿走我们的夏季香肠 |
[15:09] | We were being so careful before our nap. | 我们在小睡前是那么小心 |
[15:13] | We have got to get a look | 我们得查看一下 |
[15:14] | inside their basket and confirm, once and for all, | 他们篮子里装的东西 |
[15:17] | that they have taken our meats. | 彻底地确认一下他们拿了我们的食物 |
[15:19] | I can’t go back over there. | 我不能再回去那里了 |
[15:20] | You can’t go over there, | 你不能回去 |
[15:22] | but June, who’s wearing the same sweater you have at home, can. | 但是你可以回去换上那件跟琼一样的衣服啊 |
[15:26] | Do I look like June? | 我看起来很像琼吗 |
[15:28] | Wow! You really do. | 哇 还真像 |
[15:32] | I mean, what does June look like again? | 我是说 琼长什么样来着 |
[15:35] | Maybe if he only sees me from the back. | 也许不让他看见正面就行了 |
[15:37] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[15:39] | Now’s your chance. Go. | 机会来了 快去 |
[15:45] | June? | 琼 |
[15:47] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:48] | – Ellen? – No. | -艾伦 -不 |
[15:52] | Hi, Ellen. | 嗨 艾伦 |
[15:55] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们是怎么回事 |
[15:57] | It’s too late for apologies. | 现在道歉太晚了 |
[16:00] | We know what you did, | 我们知道你们做了什么 |
[16:01] | and we are not going to let you get away with it. | 我们不会让你们逍遥法外的 |
[16:04] | Ever hear of something called payback? | 听过什么叫以牙还牙吗 |
[16:06] | Well, get ready for a big, steaming slice of it. | 好了 现在就让你尝尝 |
[16:08] | Come on, honey. | 来 亲爱的 |
[16:10] | – Oh, your salami? – Give myself a facial. | -噢 这是你们的熏香肠吗 -我要给自己来个面部护理 |
[16:14] | My salami. | 是我的熏香肠 |
[16:18] | A loofah. Think I’ll take a shower. | 丝瓜络 我该洗洗澡了 |
[16:21] | I was feeling bad about | 我成天为了 |
[16:23] | stealing Bennett and Ellen’s meat all day, | 偷吃班尼特和艾伦的肉感到内疚 |
[16:25] | but now that I see what | 但现在我看到 |
[16:27] | they’re doing to those delightful Wallaces, | 他们对和善的华莱士夫妇的所作所为后 |
[16:29] | they kinda deserve it. | 觉得他们也是活该 |
[16:35] | I think we made our point. | 我想我们已经表达得很清楚了 |
[16:37] | Come on, Ellen. | 走吧 艾伦 |
[16:43] | Well, I have solved the murder of the ornamental dress. | 好了 彩绘连衣裙谋杀案已经被我破解了 |
[16:48] | Actually, I solved it two hours ago. | 事实上 两小时前我就解决了 |
[16:50] | Spent the last two hours coming up with the line | 用剩下两个小时想出了这句台词 |
[16:52] | “Murder of the ornamental dress. | “彩绘连衣裙谋杀案” |
[16:56] | Each of you had a motive. | 你们每个人都有动机 |
[16:59] | So I was trying to figure out which one of you did it. | 所以我一直在想是谁干的 |
[17:02] | But then Chloe said she couldn’t have done it on her own, | 可后来克洛伊说她不可能一个人做出这事 |
[17:05] | which made me realize, | 这让我意识到 |
[17:07] | None of you could have. | 不是你们任何一个干的 |
[17:09] | It was all of you. | 是你们一起干的 |
[17:14] | It all started with a certain someone | 这都开始于某个 |
[17:16] | who loves playing dress-up. | 喜欢玩换装游戏的人 |
[17:18] | I realized the weird smudges came from the blue eye shadow | 我意识到裙子上的奇怪污渍来自 |
[17:21] | Chloe had in her pocket. | 克洛伊口袋里的蓝色眼影 |
[17:22] | This is what Avery gets for coming between | 这就是艾芙莉阻止一个小女孩 |
[17:25] | a little girl and her dress-up time. | 玩换装游戏的下场 |
[17:33] | But Tyler hated the dress, too, | 但是泰勒也讨厌那条裙子 |
[17:35] | so he decided he’d ruin it more by washing it. | 所以他决定把裙子洗坏 |
[17:38] | This is what she gets for not helping me fix my BMX uniform. | 这就是她不帮我补越野车制服的下场 |
[17:42] | And this is what I get for washing reds with whites. | 这就是我把红衣服和白衣服混在一起洗的结果 |
[17:45] | An awesome pink shirt. | 超赞的粉色T恤 |
[17:50] | Then Karl sent Chloe off to get my sketchbook. | 然后卡尔派克洛伊去拿我的素描本 |
[17:54] | Why do you need the sketchbook? | 你要这素描本做什么 |
[17:56] | It’s from Frankenstein. I’ll explain later. | 这是弗兰肯斯坦里的情节 稍后再解释 |
[17:58] | Ow! My hair. | 噢 我的头发 |
[18:00] | Don’t worry, it can’t possibly be of any consequence. | 别担心 不会有什么影响的 |
[18:04] | Then he painted over it. | 然后他又在上面涂画 |
[18:06] | This is what she gets for not listening to my life coaching. | 这就是她不听从我的人生指导的下场 |
[18:13] | Then you took it to Stan so that he could do his dirty work. | 然后你们又把裙子拿给斯坦好让他干坏事 |
[18:17] | This is what she gets for not spending time with my puppies. | 这就是她不和我的狗狗们玩的下场 |
[18:24] | What? Do you expect me to | 啥 你们以为我会像 |
[18:26] | chew it with my teeth like some sort of animal? | 动物那样用牙咬吗 |
[18:31] | And now, we commit this | 现在 我们将这件毁坏的 |
[18:32] | desecrated symbol of Avery’s hubris to the earth. | 象征艾芙莉的自大的物品入土 |
[18:36] | Burying forever her pretense | 以我们公然的恶行 |
[18:38] | to greatness with our blatant act of depravity. | 将她的自命不凡永远埋葬 |
[18:42] | Ditto. | 同上 |
[18:46] | We must make a pact to never speak of this again. | 我们必须约定对此事保密 |
[18:54] | So are we getting ice cream after this dark ritual? | 等这个黑暗仪式结束后我们要不要去吃冰淇淋 |
[19:00] | And that’s how you all did it. | 这就是事情的经过 |
[19:02] | Who proved you all were in cahoots? | 是谁查清楚了你们的勾当 |
[19:04] | Avery. Pak-chika, pak-chika, pak-chika. | 是我艾芙莉 |
[19:11] | I think we have to tell her. | 我们还是告诉她吧 |
[19:12] | Very well. | 很好 |
[19:14] | Avery, your song is a derivative rip-off. | 艾芙莉 你的歌是山寨的 |
[19:17] | I mean what happened to the dress. | 我是说告诉她那件裙子怎么了 |
[19:19] | I did play dress-up with your dress, | 我是穿着你的裙子玩换装游戏 |
[19:21] | and those blue smudges were makeup, but… | 上面的蓝色污迹确实是眼影 但是 |
[19:25] | Darn it, Avery. | 该死 艾芙莉 |
[19:26] | I didn’t even want to try | 要不是你没这么使劲拦着我 |
[19:28] | on your dress till you told me I couldn’t. | 我说不定还不想穿你的裙子呢 |
[19:29] | I feel so bad. But I look so good. | 我觉得很惭愧 不过看起来真漂亮 |
[19:35] | I’ll just be super careful taking off the dress. | 等下脱裙子的时候超级小心就行了 |
[19:44] | Oh, no. I got makeup on it. | 噢 不 沾到眼影了 |
[19:47] | Oh, man, Avery’s gonna be really upset if she sees this. | 噢 天哪 艾芙莉要是看到肯定会很伤心的 |
[19:50] | But I can fix it. | 但是我可以弄干净 |
[19:52] | Hey, I can’t make it worse. | 我又不可能弄得更糟了 |
[19:53] | Well, I made it worse. | 好吧 我越弄越糟了 |
[19:57] | So we took it to the one person | 于是我们又带着连衣裙去找了 |
[19:59] | who we thought could repaint your dress. | 我们认为能重新涂好你的裙子的人 |
[20:01] | Don’t worry, I fixed it. | 别担心 我弄好了 |
[20:03] | Using Avery’s sketchbook as a guide, | 用艾芙莉的素描本作为参考 |
[20:04] | along with the skill I developed | 加上我通过巴黎大学 |
[20:06] | studying art at the Sorbonne… | 网上培训习得的 |
[20:07] | online seminar. | 绘画技巧 |
[20:12] | I thought you said Karl was a good painter. | 你不是说卡尔擅长绘画吗 |
[20:14] | Yeah, he did that great painting of Mom and Dad. | 是啊 爸妈那副绝妙的画像就是他画的 |
[20:16] | Oh, this? | 噢 你说这个 |
[20:21] | I love that painting. | 我爱死这幅画了 |
[20:24] | When I saw what they’d done, | 当我看到他们所做时 |
[20:26] | I knew they had to come clean. | 我知道他们必须坦白交代 |
[20:28] | Guys, we owe it to Avery | 伙计们 我们应该 |
[20:29] | to take this to her, and tell her the truth. | 把裙子给她 告诉她发生了什么 |
[20:39] | Or we could bury it. | 或者我们把它埋了 |
[20:42] | We must make a pact to never speak of this again. | 我们必须约定对此事保密 |
[20:45] | This would be so much cooler if we were all wearing black robes. | 我们要是都穿上黑袍看起来会酷得多 |
[20:51] | We feel terrible about what we did. | 我们对自己的行为感到愧疚 |
[20:53] | We’re really sorry, Avery. | 我们真的很抱歉 艾芙莉 |
[20:54] | We totally blew it. | 我们把事情全搞砸了 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[20:58] | But I can’t get that “Pak-chika, pak-chika” Out of my mind. | 但我脑子里全是“帕卡恰卡 帕卡恰卡”的声音 |
[21:01] | It makes me wanna strut. | 这让我很想跳舞 |
[21:03] | Well, I guess I understand | 好了 我知道你们 |
[21:04] | that none of you were trying to hurt me. | 都不想伤害我 |
[21:07] | It was all just a mistake, followed by a cover-up, | 这只不过是一个小事故 加上后面的掩饰 |
[21:09] | and some horribly stupid nonsense. | 还有你们胡说八道的傻话 |
[21:12] | It’s how we do in the ‘dena. | 在迪纳 我们就是这么做的 |
[21:18] | So I learned that when you hurt your friends, | 于是我学到了当你伤害了你的朋友时 |
[21:20] | you should own up to it. | 应该老实承认 |
[21:22] | If only Robert were still alive. | 要是罗伯特还活着就好了 |
[21:24] | Oh, Robert! | 噢 罗伯特 |
[21:26] | You’re back on your feet! | 你挺过来了 |
[21:28] | Oh, no, Robert, you’re a zombie. | 噢 不 罗伯特 你变成僵尸了 |
[21:32] | No, you cannot eat my brains. | 不 你不能吃掉我的大脑 |
[21:34] | No, you cannot. | 不行 |
[21:36] | No, you cannot! | 不行啦 |
[21:41] | Honey, I eventually realized it wasn’t you, and went back. | 亲爱的 我最后还是发现那不是你 回去找你了 |
[21:47] | The point is, we taught those Wallaces a lesson. | 重点是 我们给华莱士夫妇上了一课 |
[21:53] | Bennett, the dogs have all the meat. | 班尼特 肉是被狗偷走的 |
[21:56] | It wasn’t the Wallaces. | 不是华莱士夫妇干的 |
[21:57] | Stan must’ve followed us, and then taken our food. | 一定是斯坦跟着我们 然后偷走了食物 |
[22:01] | You know what we have to do. | 你知道我们该怎么办 |
[22:03] | Apologize to the Wallaces? | 给华莱士夫妇道歉吗 |
[22:05] | Or… | 或者 |
[22:10] | We must make a pact to never speak of this again. | 我们要对此事保密 |
[22:13] | We really should be wearing black robes for this. | 我们真该穿黑袍的 |