时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | So I was on my way to meet Bennett for dinner, | 我当时正要去找班尼特吃晚餐 |
[00:06] | and there’s this squirrel in the street, | 有只松鼠在大街上 |
[00:08] | just running free, so I yell, “Squirrel,” | 跑来跑去 我大喊一声”有松鼠” |
[00:10] | and swerve ’cause I don’t want the poor fella to be road kill. | 然后赶紧拐弯 因为我可不想这可怜的小家伙死在马路上 |
[00:12] | Don’t worry, he scampered off just fine. | 别担心 他蹦蹦跳跳逃过了这一劫 |
[00:15] | But to answer your question, no, there’s no one named Stu here. | 回到你的问题上 这里没有叫斯图的人 |
[00:19] | All right, now I’ve recorded everything Ellen just said. | 好了 我把艾伦刚刚说的都录下来了 |
[00:22] | You ready to see how we turn this into | 你们等着看吧 |
[00:24] | a really cool prank using my soundboard app? | 看我怎么用响板来个超酷的恶作剧 |
[00:26] | -I don’t understand Da-da. -I’m hungry. | -爸爸 你在说什么呀 -我饿了 |
[00:29] | Perfect. Let’s do it. | 棒极了 我们开始吧 |
[00:33] | Bennett, dinner is almost ready. | 班尼特 准备吃晚饭了 |
[00:34] | Okay, honey. What are we having? | 来了 今晚我们吃啥 |
[00:37] | Road kill stew. | 路杀炖肉 |
[00:41] | That’s just a funny sorta name for it, right? | 我没听错吧 这是啥破名字 |
[00:45] | I mean, we’re not having actual road kill. | 我是说 我们不会真的要吃马路上轧死的动物吧 |
[00:48] | Squirrel! | 是松鼠肉 |
[00:52] | Squirrel? Are you kidding me? | 吃松鼠吗 你在逗我吧 |
[00:54] | No! | 当然不是啦 |
[00:57] | You mean, you’re actually cooking squirrel for dinner? | 你是说你今晚真的炖了松鼠吗 |
[01:01] | I found a free squirrel in the street. | 我在路上正好捡到一只松鼠 |
[01:03] | Poor fella. Dinner. | 可怜的小家伙 成了晚餐 |
[01:07] | Is this because I asked you | 你这么做是因为 |
[01:09] | to spend less money on shoes? | 我让你少花点钱在鞋子上吗 |
[01:15] | So I got dinner. | 晚餐做好了 |
[01:16] | No, no, no. We are not eating that. | 别呀 我们不会真要吃那个吧 |
[01:21] | But it’s locally grown and organic. | 但这可是本地产的 而且是有机的 |
[01:24] | Okay, you win. Buy all the shoes you want. | 你赢了 想买什么鞋你就买吧 |
[01:27] | Yes! Wait, what? | 太好了 等等 你说什么 |
[01:30] | Never mind. I don’t care. I’m gonna buy shoes. | 算了 那不重要 我要买鞋 |
[01:32] | You said buy shoes, I’ll buy shoes. | 你说让我买鞋的 我要去买了 |
[01:35] | He thought he was gonna eat squirrel. | 他以为他要吃松鼠了呢 |
[01:37] | You guys like that prank? | 你们喜欢这个恶作剧吗 |
[01:38] | So can we eat the squirrel? | 所以我们可以吃松鼠了吗 |
[01:40] | No, you guys don’t understand pranks. | 你们怎么不懂呢 |
[01:42] | There is no squirrel. | 根本就没有松鼠 |
[01:44] | I wanted squirrel. | 可我想吃松鼠 |
[01:46] | Why can’t we have squirrel? | 我们为什么不能吃松鼠呢 |
[01:48] | Are you mad at us? | 你是生我们的气了吗 |
[01:51] | What did we do wrong? | 我们做错什么了 |
[01:57] | Okay, okay. I’ll get you a squirrel. | 别哭了 我给你们弄一只松鼠来就是了 |
[02:01] | What’s a squirrel? | 松鼠是什么呀 |
[02:05] | There is no end to the fun. | 欢乐永无止境 |
[02:06] | I’m gonna be able to have with my soundboard. | 有我的响板就能创造无限乐趣 |
[02:08] | I can’t wait to mess around with some of the things | 我等不及了再来一次 |
[02:11] | I caught Robert saying. | 这次用罗伯特的声音 |
[02:14] | Robert, you deleted it? | 罗伯特 你把它删了吗 |
[02:18] | Always one step ahead. | 总是快我一步 |
[02:40] | Knockity-knockity. | 咚咚 |
[02:43] | You don’t knock and say, “Knockity-knockity.” | 你不能一边敲门还一边说咚咚 |
[02:46] | Amateurs. | 太业余 |
[02:49] | Look, Karl, one of your drones crashed in our yard. | 卡尔 有一只你的飞机坠毁在我家院子里 |
[02:51] | -You can’t prove it’s mine. -It says Air Fink One on the side. | -你怎么证明是我的 -边上写着芬克空军一号 |
[02:55] | I am glad you’re here, because I am bursting with news. | 你在这真是太好了 我有一个爆炸新闻 |
[02:58] | I have a girlfriend. | 我有女朋友了 |
[03:00] | What the what? You have a girlfriend? | 什么跟什么呀 你有女朋友吗 |
[03:03] | Who is she? What’s her name? | 是谁啊 叫什么名字 |
[03:04] | Her name is… made up. | 她名字是 我乱起的 |
[03:07] | I made her up so you think I’m cool, | 我乱编的 这样你就会觉得我很酷 |
[03:08] | but I’m not, so carry on with your day. | 但其实我并没有 你继续过你的吧 |
[03:10] | When you say “made her up,” | 当你说”乱编的”时候 |
[03:14] | you don’t mean built up with robort part, do you? | 你可不是指组装机器人吧 |
[03:15] | Because after the last one attacke the mall, I thought you quit. | 因为在上一个机器人袭击了商城之后 我以为你放弃了 |
[03:18] | Well, there really is no reason for me not to tell you, is there? | 我确实没有不能告诉你的理由 |
[03:23] | So yes, I should? | 所以我就该告诉你了吗 |
[03:25] | But I won’t. There’s no such person. | 但我就不 因为根本就没这么个人 |
[03:28] | Yeah, I have trouble imagining | 确实 我刚还在苦苦思考着 |
[03:30] | how odd someone would have to be | 愿意做你的女朋友 |
[03:32] | to be your actual girlfriend. | 这女生得有多古怪 |
[03:34] | I wouldn’t say odd just because she dresses in black. | 她确实总穿一身黑 不过也不算古怪吧 |
[03:36] | And is quiet. Very quiet. | 很安静 非常安静 |
[03:39] | A librarian. | 还是个图书管理员 |
[03:41] | An angry, angry librarian. | 一个愤怒的图书管理员 |
[03:44] | Yes, you don’t want to return your books late to her. | 你还书晚了可就完蛋了 |
[03:45] | That’s the gal for me. | 这就是我的姑娘 |
[03:47] | Actually, now that I think about it, | 事实上 我刚刚想到 |
[03:49] | maybe I do know a girl who’s right for you. | 我还真认识一个适合你的女孩 |
[03:52] | Oh, really? Who is this enchanting creature? | 真的吗 这个迷人的姑娘是谁啊 |
[03:54] | You already have a girlfriend. | 你可是有女朋友的人了 |
[03:56] | Max? What are you doing in Karl’s… | 麦克斯 你在卡尔这里做什么呢 |
[03:58] | Oh, my what the what?! | 我的天呐 这都什么呀 |
[04:02] | OK.Fine. | 好吧好吧 |
[04:03] | You know. Karl’s my boyfriend. | 现在你知道了 卡尔是我男朋友 |
[04:06] | And apparently, it’s only a secret when I’m talking. | 为什么你说就行 还不让我说 |
[04:10] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[04:12] | I thought it was best if we kept it a secret for now. | 我觉得低调行事是最好的方式 |
[04:13] | You know how things are when you’re in a group of friends | 你也知道在一堆朋友里 |
[04:16] | and two of them start dating.It ruins the whole dynamic. | 两个人谈恋爱的话会很尴尬的 |
[04:18] | Don’t worry, we can still be friends | 别担心 你俩恋爱了 |
[04:20] | even if you guys are dating. | 我们还是朋友 |
[04:22] | I’m actually glad that you two got together. | 其实你俩在一起我很高兴呢 |
[04:24] | I was worried that neither one of you would find happiness | 我还担心你俩都无法找到幸福呢 |
[04:26] | and you’d both end up becoming super-villains | 然后你俩就都成为超级恶棍了 |
[04:27] | and we couldn’t hang out. | 我们就没法一起出去了 |
[04:28] | Super-villains? Huh. | 超级恶棍吗 |
[04:30] | I am pretty disappointed in humanity. | 我对人性确实很失望 |
[04:32] | And I too have a pretty good idea for a Doomsday machine. | 而且对于末日机器我有个很棒的想法 |
[04:35] | Power couple! | 超能伴侣 |
[04:41] | Good. You’re all here. | 太好了 你们都在呢 |
[04:43] | I have something very special for one of you. | 我有特别的东西要送给你们其中一个 |
[04:45] | A new car? Premium channels? | -一辆新车吗 -付费电视吗 |
[04:47] | Hugs for my favorite daddy. | 我最爱的老爸的抱抱 |
[04:49] | That’s how you get a pony. | 这样你就能得到小马驹了 |
[04:52] | So far, Chloe’s winning. | 目前为止 克洛伊胜 |
[04:55] | I have one extra ticket to a huge, | 我还有一张票 |
[04:57] | once-in-a-lifetime event at the museum this week– | 是本周在博物馆举行的一场巨大的 千载难逢的 |
[05:01] | Oh, just take Avery. | 你带艾芙莉去行不 |
[05:03] | You two always end up at the educational things together. | 你俩在教育这方面特别能聊到一块去 |
[05:05] | I already asked. She’s busy, she has a school thing. | 我已经问过了 她学校有事情要忙 |
[05:08] | Can’t attend something educational because of school. | 因为学校的事情而不能够参加教育活动 |
[05:10] | Is that ironic? No, really, is it? | 很讽刺吧 是吗 |
[05:13] | I’ve never been quite clear on what irony is, | 我还不是特别搞得清什么是讽刺 |
[05:15] | which is ironic, maybe. I don’t know. | 好像这就挺讽刺的 我搞不清楚 |
[05:18] | So you graduated early, huh? | 所以你提前毕业了呀 |
[05:22] | What this means is that one of you can now go with me. | 也就是说你们当中有一个可以和我一起去 |
[05:24] | -Why not take Mom? -What? Take Chloe. | -为什么不带老妈去 -什么 你带克洛伊去吧 |
[05:27] | I can’t go. Who’ll watch my pony? | 我不能去 谁照顾我的小马 |
[05:30] | Look, I only ask for two things in life: | 听着 我只要求两件事 |
[05:33] | one, no questions while I watch Upton Carriage House– | 第一 当我看《阿普顿马车》时都别说话 |
[05:37] | -Those English accents -And two, | -那些英音太逗了 -第二 |
[05:39] | someone to go to the museum with me. | 有人和我一起去博物馆 |
[05:42] | You guys figure out which one is going, | 你们自己决定谁和我去吧 |
[05:45] | and tell me later. | 然后待会告诉我 |
[05:46] | We certainly will. | 我们一定会的 |
[05:47] | -We got it. -Take Tyler. | -放心吧 -带泰勒去 |
[05:53] | -Hello. -Tyler, it’s Tyler, from the future. | -你好 -泰勒 我是未来的泰勒 |
[05:57] | Oh, yeah, well, if you’re me, | 太好了 既然你是我的话 |
[06:00] | then what’s my Buddy Bop password? | 我的密码是什么 |
[06:01] | 1-2-3-4-5-? | 一二三四五加问号 |
[06:03] | Whoa, the only people who know that | 唯一知道我密码的人 |
[06:05] | are me and my dog who asked me that this morning. | 就是我 还有我家狗今早才问的我 |
[06:12] | So what’s my life like in the future? | 所以未来的我生活是什么样的 |
[06:15] | -Okay. -Yes! | -还行 -太好了 |
[06:19] | Now do you understand how pranks are funny? | 现在你们明白恶作剧有多好玩了吧 |
[06:21] | I saw a butterfly in the window. | 我看见窗户上有只蝴蝶 |
[06:23] | My feet smell like corn chips. | 我的脚闻起来就像玉米片 |
[06:27] | Well, we’re getting closer. | 有点接近了 |
[06:34] | So, Lindsay, there’s something I was dying to tell you, | 琳赛 我等不及要告诉你一些事了 |
[06:37] | but Karl and Max wanted to tell you themselves. | 但是卡尔和麦克斯想亲自告诉你 |
[06:39] | Lindsay, I have a girlfriend. | 琳赛 我交女朋友了 |
[06:42] | And I have a boyfriend. | 我也交男朋友了 |
[06:43] | That’s a coincidence. | 真是太巧了 |
[06:47] | Actually, I like Karl. | 其实我喜欢的是卡尔 |
[06:49] | And I like Max. | 我喜欢麦克斯 |
[06:51] | What about your boyfriend? And your girlfriend? | 那你男朋友怎么办 还有你的女朋友 |
[06:53] | So many people are being hurt. | 这么多人因此受到伤害 |
[06:56] | Lindsay, I don’t think you’re quite following. | 琳赛 我想你没弄明白我们的意思 |
[06:58] | I’m not just following, I’m one step ahead of you. | 我不仅明白 而且想的更多 |
[07:00] | The only way to make this work is if | 如此看来只有一个方法了 |
[07:02] | your girlfriend and your boyfriend get together. | 那就是让你的女朋友和她的男朋友在一起 |
[07:03] | I think we can pull this off. Hands in. | 我觉得这个还是可以的 我赞同 |
[07:07] | Max is dating Karl. | 麦克斯的约会对象就是卡尔 |
[07:09] | They’re dating each other exclusively. | 他们单独约会彼此 |
[07:10] | There’s no other boyfriend or girlfriend. | 没有其他的男朋友或者女朋友 |
[07:19] | I went through those stages, too. | 我也经历了这么一堆阶段 |
[07:23] | But when two friends in a group date | 一对恋人和我们朋友一起玩 |
[07:24] | doesn’t that make things weird? | 不会很奇怪吗 |
[07:25] | It’s not weird. | 当然不奇怪了 |
[07:29] | Here’s hoping that never happens again. | 我希望这情况再也别发生了 |
[07:34] | All right, TV night. | 到了电视之夜了 |
[07:35] | Two minutes until Liars Cove. | 还有两分钟就要放《骗局》了 |
[07:37] | I can’t wait to find out if Claudia tells Asher | 我等不及想知道克劳迪娅 |
[07:39] | she’s falling in love with Raif. | 是否告诉亚瑟她和拉伊夫恋爱了 |
[07:40] | The barista with a past. | 一个有着故事的咖啡师 |
[07:44] | Karl and I decided we don’t wanna watch Liars Cove tonight. | 卡尔和我今晚不想看这个了 |
[07:46] | We always watch Liars Cove. | 可是我们一直都是看这个的啊 |
[07:49] | New tradition. | 新传统 |
[07:50] | Max wants to watch The Shuffling Doomed, | 麦克斯想看《难逃此劫》 |
[07:52] | so come on, let’s watch The Shuffling Doomed. | 所以我们一起看吧 |
[07:54] | I can’t wait to see who’s doomed and who’s shuffling. | 我等不及想看谁得到了宣判 谁得到赦免 |
[07:59] | You can’t just say, “New tradition, | 你不能就这么说句 “新传统 |
[08:01] | Max wants to dut-dut-doy.” | 麦克斯想怎样怎样” |
[08:04] | You are paraphrasing me. I want that noted. | 你居然学我 我可不是这个意思 |
[08:07] | My point is, Karl, | 卡尔 我想说的是 |
[08:09] | you should think for yourself. | 你应该多为自己想想 |
[08:10] | I always think for myself, | 我一直都有为我自己着想啊 |
[08:13] | and I want to watch…say Shuffling Doomed. | 我确实想看 说《难逃此劫》 |
[08:14] | Just Shuffling Doomed. | 只说《难逃此劫》 |
[08:19] | All right, we are ready for game night. | 我们已经准备好游戏之夜了 |
[08:21] | And we brought the games. | 看我们带来了游戏 |
[08:22] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[08:24] | I know we usually do this at Lindsay’s, | 我知道我们一般都去琳赛家 |
[08:26] | but Max and I were so looking forward to hosting. | 但麦克斯和我也想当回主人 |
[08:28] | The hostess gifts you brought can go here. | 你们给主人带的礼物放在这就好 |
[08:31] | No? Okay. No worries. | 没带吗 好吧 也没关系 |
[08:35] | We’ll hold up our end. | 你们没尽自己的义务 不过我们会的 |
[08:38] | Tonight we’re going to play | 今晚我们打算玩 |
[08:40] | the new Realm of the Tower video game | 新的塔楼国度游戏 |
[08:42] | in honor of the upcoming convention in the park | 为纪念即将在公园召开的大会 |
[08:43] | We can’t wait. | 快开始吧 |
[08:45] | But we always play one of these games. | 但我们一般都是玩这些游戏的啊 |
[08:48] | I mean, Lindsay gets confused, Max gets annoyed, | 琳赛迷糊 麦克斯上火 |
[08:51] | Karl accuses me of loading the dice. | 卡尔总是怪我操控骰子的游戏啊 |
[08:52] | Come on, tradition. | 那可是我们的传统啊 |
[08:55] | Wait, who gets confused? | 等等 谁犯迷糊 |
[08:59] | Take that. And that. | -把它拿下 -还有这个 |
[09:01] | And that. Finish it off. | -还有这个 -过关啦 |
[09:05] | That was delightful. | 真是太开心了 |
[09:09] | Yeah. I think I gotta get going. | 我想我该走了 |
[09:11] | So what do you all wanna do tomorrow? | 你们明天打算干什么 |
[09:13] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[09:15] | The rest of you guys have fun. | 你们都玩的很开心 |
[09:17] | -I just wanna be alone. -Yeah, me, too. | -我只想一个人待会 -我也是 |
[09:19] | -Wanna go to my house? -Totally. | -要去我家吗 -好主意 |
[09:24] | Well, I’m still reeling from no hostess gifts. | 我还是想不通他们为什么没带礼物呢 |
[09:26] | Who raised them? | 这都是谁教的 |
[09:31] | Hey Max, where’s Karl ? | 麦克斯 卡尔呢 |
[09:32] | Oh that. | 哦 他啊 |
[09:34] | Yeah, we broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[09:42] | Max, why did you and Karl break up? | 麦克斯 你为什么和卡尔分手 |
[09:46] | When you guys walked out last night, | 你们昨晚走了之后 |
[09:48] | it was so obvious that our relationship | 我觉得很明显我们的恋爱 |
[09:50] | was ruining the dynamics of the group. | 影响了我们小团体 |
[09:51] | I told Karl we couldn’t let that happen, | 我和卡尔说我们不应该让这种事发生的 |
[09:54] | and the two of us started to fight about it. | 然后我俩就吵起来了 |
[09:56] | He said some things to me, | 他说了一些伤人的话 |
[09:58] | I said some things to him, | 我也说了 |
[09:59] | I gave him back his vial of vampire blood, | 我把他的那瓶吸血鬼血液还给他了 |
[10:02] | which was pretty clearly just hot sauce in a bud vase. | 其实就是装在小瓶子里的热酱汁 |
[10:06] | And, well, it’s over. | 总之 我们结束了 |
[10:09] | Are you okay, Max? | 麦克斯 你还好吗 |
[10:10] | No, I’m not okay. He broke my heart. | 我一点儿也不好 他伤了我的心 |
[10:17] | I know you gave that to me for my birthday, Avery, | 艾芙莉 我知道这是你给我的生日礼物 |
[10:19] | but any heart that’s not shattered mocks me. | 但现在任何一个完整的心都好像是在嘲笑我 |
[10:22] | Tia, run. Don’t ask why. | 蒂亚 快跑 别问原因 |
[10:27] | Run all you want, Tia. | 尽可能的快跑 蒂亚 |
[10:29] | We have fifth period together. | 我们还要一起上第五节课呢 |
[10:32] | Max, it was one fight. | 麦克斯 只是吵架而已 |
[10:35] | If you feel that strongly, maybe you guys can fix it. | 如果你这么难受的话 也许你们还是有机会和好的 |
[10:37] | If he came back to me and apologized, I’d listen to him, | 除非他亲自来道歉 我才会接受 |
[10:40] | but there is no way I’m going crawling back to him. | 我是绝不会主动去找他的 |
[10:44] | I feel terrible. | 我感觉糟糕透了 |
[10:46] | Max was worried that dating Karl would mess up the group, | 麦克斯觉得担心和卡尔恋爱破坏了我们的小团体 |
[10:49] | and when we walked out on them, | 当我们走了只剩他俩的时候 |
[10:51] | we proved her right. | 证明了她担心的没错 |
[10:52] | We’re the reason they broke up. | 他们是因为我们才分手 |
[10:54] | I’m gonna go talk to Karl. | 我要去和卡尔谈谈 |
[10:56] | Oh, no, Avery, I just remembered. | 别急艾芙莉 我想起来了 |
[10:58] | There’s a blood drive on campus, | 学校里有个献血车 |
[11:00] | and everyone’s getting heart stickers. | 每辆车都有心型贴纸 |
[11:01] | Cancel the drive, cancel the drive! | 得把车弄走 快点 |
[11:07] | Chloe, I’m worried | 克洛伊我很担心 |
[11:09] | that you and your daddy aren’t spending enough time together. | 你和爸爸在一起的时间太少了 |
[11:12] | Brainstorm! Maybe that museum thing would be fun for you two, huh? | 想一下 你俩一起去博物馆说不定会很有趣呢 |
[11:15] | This isn’t mani-pedi time. | 我就说现在不是美甲时间 |
[11:17] | It’s a trap. Run for it, Chloe. | 这就是个陷阱 克洛伊快跑 |
[11:19] | Chloe. As your mother, | 克洛伊 作为你的母亲 |
[11:24] | I order you to go to the museum with your father. | 我命令你陪爸爸去博物馆 |
[11:26] | I think if this were a thing you could order me to do, | 我认为如果你要求我做一件事的时候 |
[11:30] | you would’ve done that first. | 你应该先以身作则 |
[11:32] | Dang it. | 该死 |
[11:35] | Just for that, | 就因为这个 |
[11:36] | you have to brush your teeth extra well tonight. | 你今晚要把你的牙刷的额外干净 |
[11:38] | -I do that anyway. -Dang it! | -反正我平时也刷得很干净 -该死 |
[11:42] | Hey, Chloe. | 克洛伊 你在家呢 |
[11:43] | It’s too bad you’re not going to the museum. | 你不能去博物馆真是太可惜了 |
[11:46] | Bet there’ll be a lot of pretty girls there. | 我打赌那儿会有很多漂亮的姑娘 |
[11:48] | Pretty girls love art. | 漂亮姑娘都爱艺术 |
[11:50] | Smart pretty girls. | 而且是聪明的漂亮姑娘 |
[11:51] | I’ve been down that road. | 这我已经试过了 |
[11:54] | It’s all fun and games till one of us has to talk. | 我们一直玩的很开心 直到我们开始聊天 |
[11:56] | Tyler, I’m sure you have plenty to say | 泰勒 我知道你对聪明女生也 |
[11:59] | to a smart…ah, forget it. | 有很多话可以 还是别提了吧 |
[12:03] | You know what we should do is come up with a plan | 我觉得当务之急我们应该制定个计划 |
[12:05] | to trick Mom into going. | 骗妈妈去 |
[12:07] | We can tell there’ll be a bunch of celebrities there. | 我们可以告诉她那儿会有很多名人 |
[12:08] | She does love celebrities. | 她可喜欢见名人了 |
[12:10] | I’ve seen her run up to seven different women yelling | 我曾见过她跑向七个不同的女人 |
[12:13] | “Amy Adams, I love you!” | 大喊着”艾米·亚当斯 我爱你” |
[12:16] | Amy Adams?! | 艾米·亚当斯在哪 |
[12:20] | So it’s too bad you’re not going to the museum. | 所以你不去博物馆真是太可惜了 |
[12:22] | There’s a lot of celebrities there. | 那儿会有很多名人的 |
[12:24] | Yeah, smart celebrities. | 而且是聪明人 |
[12:27] | It’s all fun and games until they start yammerin’ on | 一直很有趣 直到他们开始 |
[12:29] | about melting icebergs. | 谈论冰山融化什么的 |
[12:31] | Dang it! | 该死 |
[12:36] | Karl, listen. | 卡尔 听着 |
[12:39] | Karl, listen. | 卡尔 听着 |
[12:41] | Max is really upset about the break-up. | 麦克斯对分手这件事真的很伤心 |
[12:43] | She’s upset, is she? | 她很伤心 是吧 |
[12:46] | Is she carrying a candelabra in her hands? | 那她有没有手握大烛台呢 |
[12:50] | Is she composing a toccata of misery | 她有没有做一曲 |
[12:52] | for pipe organ in D Minor? | 悲伤的D大调管弦乐呢 |
[12:59] | Is she wearing a gloomy cape? | 她有穿阴郁的披风嘛 |
[13:03] | Oh, be a lamb and hand me that gloomy cape behind you. | 帮个忙 把你身后的披风拿给我 |
[13:12] | Well, if you’re as upset as she is, | 既然你和她一样难过的话 |
[13:14] | you guys could get together again. | 你们还是可以再在一起的啊 |
[13:16] | If you just go to her and apologize, | 你只要去找她道歉就可以了 |
[13:18] | -she’ll forgive you. -Me, apologize? | -她会原谅你 -让我去道歉吗 |
[13:20] | Why doesn’t she come apologize to me? | 她为什么不来给我道歉 |
[13:23] | Finks do not apologize. | 芬克家从的人不道歉 |
[13:25] | We grovel, we surrender, we flip-flop, | 我们可以认输 可以投降 可以失败 |
[13:27] | but we do it sans apology. | 但我们从不道歉 |
[13:30] | You are just as stubborn as Max is. | 你和麦克斯一样倔 |
[13:34] | Well, if I’m too stubborn to apologize, | 既然我太固执不愿意道歉 |
[13:36] | and she’s too stubborn to apologize, | 她也一样固执的话 |
[13:38] | then our relationship is doomed. | 那我们的关系就真的玩完了 |
[13:40] | Anyone who isn’t a complete dolt could see that. | 只要不是个傻子 谁都看的出来 |
[13:42] | You’ll explain it to Lindsay. | 你解释给琳赛听吧 |
[13:43] | As soon as I see her. | 我一看到她就会的 |
[13:52] | Sorry, Dad, still can’t make it | 老爸 抱歉 |
[13:53] | to the geology exhibit at the museum. | 没法和你一起去看博物馆的地质展了 |
[13:57] | I know the rocks are gonna be awesome, | 我知道那些石头肯定漂亮极了 |
[13:58] | but no rock show for me. | 但我却看不到了 |
[13:59] | But, Avery | 不过 艾芙莉 |
[14:01] | Before you say “But, Avery,” | 在你说”不过 艾芙莉”之前 |
[14:03] | I repeat: I can’t go. | 我再重复一遍 我去不了 |
[14:07] | How did she know… | 她怎么知道我要说这个的 |
[14:08] | I know you, Dad. | 老爸 我太了解你了 |
[14:12] | Okay, family meeting. | 家庭会议时间 |
[14:16] | Listen, I wanted to tell you guys– | 听着 我得告诉你们 |
[14:18] | I can’t make it. I’ve got a thing that day. | -我去不成展览 -我那天有事 |
[14:20] | My doctor says it might kill me. | 我的医生说这可能会要了我的命 |
[14:23] | You people. | 你们这些人 |
[14:25] | Fine. No one has to go with me to the museum. | 没关系 没人必须得陪我去 |
[14:29] | I just thought you might enjoy | 我只是觉得你们也许会喜欢 |
[14:31] | the greatest rock show Pasadena will ever see. | 帕萨迪纳有史以来最棒的石头展(摇滚秀) |
[14:33] | Rock show? | 摇滚秀吗 |
[14:36] | Did you say rock show? I like rock shows. | 你刚刚是说摇滚秀吗 我可喜欢了 |
[14:38] | Not just any rock show. | 这次可不一般哦 |
[14:40] | The rock show of the decade. | 这种机会十年难遇啊 |
[14:42] | The stones will be so close, you can touch them. | 石头(滚石乐队)会离你很近 你可以摸的 |
[14:44] | The Stones? | 滚石乐队吗 |
[14:46] | The Stones?! | 真的是滚石乐队 |
[14:51] | This is perfect. | 这太棒了 |
[14:53] | The Rolling Stones are Mom’s favorite rock band. | 滚石是妈妈最爱的摇滚乐队 |
[14:55] | Now she’ll wanna go and we’re off the hook. | 现在她很想去 我们解脱了 |
[14:57] | The Stones will be there? | 滚石会去吗 |
[14:59] | And so close, I can touch them? | 而且近到我可以摸他们吗 |
[15:00] | I tried that once and they threw me out. | 我试过一次 但他们把我丢出去了 |
[15:04] | Why are the Stones gonna be at the museum? | 为什么滚石会来博物馆呢 |
[15:06] | Probably ’cause they’re fossils. | 可能因为他们是化石了吧 |
[15:08] | Tyler, there’s gonna be something there for everyone. | 泰勒 每个人都该去看看的 |
[15:12] | Let me say two words: | 我就说两个字 |
[15:13] | Volcanic rock. | 火山 |
[15:15] | Volcanic rock? | 火山式摇滚吗 |
[15:17] | That sounds awesome. | 听起来棒极了 |
[15:19] | Volcanic rock! | 火山摇滚耶 |
[15:22] | Suddenly that sounds exciting! | 听起来好好玩的样子 |
[15:25] | This is great. I’ll get tickets for everyone. | 太好了 我给你们每人都弄张票 |
[15:28] | Are you sure? It seems like it’s gonna be a really tough ticket. | 你确定可以吗 看起来好像一票难求 |
[15:30] | I know the guy who stores the stones | 我认识负责保管石头的人 |
[15:32] | in their velvet-lined cases between shows. | 就是在展览间隙把石头放进天鹅绒匣子里 |
[15:34] | I am just hearing about this now? | 我刚刚没听错吧 |
[15:41] | Stan is bad. He’s very, very bad. | 斯坦是坏狗 很坏很坏 |
[15:43] | Okay, yes, I drank from the toilet | 是的 我舔你的时候 |
[15:45] | before I licked you. | 刚从厕所喝了水回来 |
[15:47] | I did it once; we were having a fight. | 我就这么做过一次 还是因为我们当时吵架了 |
[15:49] | Stan is hummingbird. Short pants, carrot weasel. | 斯坦是只蜂鸟 是一只穿短裤 胡萝卜色的黄鼠狼 |
[15:52] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[15:56] | We pranked you, Da-da. | 我们刚刚和你恶作剧呢 爸爸 |
[15:58] | You’re a short pants carrot weasel. | 你是个穿短裤胡萝卜色的黄鼠狼 |
[16:03] | You did it! | 居然是你们干的 |
[16:04] | You pranked your old man. | 你们居然戏弄你们老爸 |
[16:07] | Oh, boy. Here come the tears of pride. | 我真是为你们骄傲啊 |
[16:10] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[16:12] | Who are you calling a short pants carrot weasel? | 你们刚刚说谁是穿短裤的胡萝卜色黄鼠狼呢 |
[16:18] | Oops. Better put this away. | 还是把这个收起来吧 |
[16:20] | Hey, good-lookin’. Thanks for the smile. | 你好 笑得真美啊 |
[16:24] | Oh, my gosh. Your brother just called me good-looking. | 天呐 你哥哥刚刚居然说我笑得美 |
[16:30] | It’s just a recording of Tyler talking to himself | 这只是泰勒对着镜子描述他自己 |
[16:33] | in the mirror. It’s a soundboard app. | 一段录音而已 是响板应用 |
[16:35] | Well, that’s a little less flattering. | 这可没那么令人开心了 |
[16:38] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[16:40] | This could be how we can help Karl and Max. | 我们可以用这个帮卡尔和麦克斯和好 |
[16:42] | They’re both too stubborn to apologize to each other. | 他们都固执得不愿意给对方道歉 |
[16:45] | What if we make them think the other’s apologized | 我们可以用这个应用 |
[16:47] | using the soundboard app while they’re both at | 在他们去参加塔城国度展的时候 |
[16:48] | the Realm of the Tower convention? | 让他们觉得对方道歉了 |
[16:50] | I think we can pull this off. Hands in. | 我觉得这个可以 我加入 |
[16:55] | Avery, why is your dog hands-inning with us? | 艾芙莉 为什么你的狗也举手加入呢 |
[17:07] | -Do you see them? -Yeah, there’s Max. | -你看见他们了吗 -麦克斯在那 |
[17:11] | And there’s Karl. | 卡尔在那边 |
[17:12] | So does your soundboard guy | 所以负责响板的伙计 |
[17:14] | have the recordings of Max and Karl programmed in? | 你们有把麦克斯和卡尔的声音录进去吗 |
[17:15] | Yes, and he has cut them together seamlessly. | 是的 他已经编辑过了 简直无缝衔接 |
[17:17] | Max, this is… | 麦克斯 |
[17:19] | Karl Fink! | 我是卡尔·芬克 |
[17:22] | So who’s your sound guy? | 这到底是谁弄的 |
[17:27] | I am the dark of the dying | 我是死亡前的黑暗 |
[17:29] | that envelops the dreams of the forgotten. | 被遗忘的梦境所环绕 |
[17:31] | Nah, no, I’m just kidding. | 当然不了 我是开玩笑的 |
[17:33] | I’m a regular soundboard guy. | 我就是个普通人 |
[17:36] | Ooh, he sounds complicated. | 他听起来很难神秘的样子 |
[17:38] | Is he single? | 他单身吗 |
[17:40] | Nope. Married. Couple of kids. | 不是 已婚 且有两个孩子 |
[17:43] | He doesn’t make a lot of money, | 他赚不了很多钱 |
[17:44] | so occasionally, I throw him a bone. | 所以有时候 我就丢给他个骨头 |
[17:47] | That is funny for reasons I cannot tell you. | 这很有趣 但因为一些原因我没法告诉你 |
[17:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[17:53] | Lindsay. | 琳赛你在干嘛 |
[18:00] | Hello. I’m Max. | 你好 我是麦克斯 |
[18:02] | Max, you have wounded me deeply. | 麦克斯 你深深地伤害了我 |
[18:06] | It will take someone with a poet’s soul | 只有诗人的灵魂 |
[18:08] | and a silver tongue to win me back. | 和三寸不烂之舌才能挽回我 |
[18:09] | Max heart Karl. | 麦克斯爱卡尔 |
[18:11] | You make a good case. | 你做得很好 |
[18:16] | Max, this is Karl Fink! | 麦克斯 我是卡尔·芬克 |
[18:21] | What do you want, Karl? | 卡尔 你到底想干嘛 |
[18:22] | Karl Fink! | 是卡尔·芬克 |
[18:26] | Okay, fine. What do you want, Karl Fink? | 好吧 卡尔·芬克 你到底想怎样 |
[18:29] | Karl Fink! | 叫我卡尔·芬克 |
[18:33] | Stupid soundboard app. | 愚蠢的应用 |
[18:35] | It was working fine before. | 之前还好好的 |
[18:37] | Why did I upgrade? | 我为什么要升级呢 |
[18:40] | Unless you’re here to apologize, | 除非你在这给我道歉 |
[18:42] | I have nothing to say to you. | 不然我没什么和你说的 |
[18:43] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[18:46] | I’m here to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[18:48] | All I wanted was for you to give me an apology. | 我就想你给我道个歉而已 |
[18:50] | I wanted to give you an apology. | 我想给你道歉 |
[18:54] | Karl Fink! | 卡尔·芬克 |
[18:56] | Thank you, Karl. | 谢谢你 卡尔 |
[18:58] | Your saying that means a lot to me. | 你能这么说对我很有意义了 |
[19:01] | Your saying that means a lot to me. | 你的话对我意味着很多 |
[19:04] | Are you making fun of me? | 你是在拿我开玩笑吗 |
[19:06] | No, no. Apology. | 不不 是道歉 |
[19:09] | Apology, apology. | 道歉 道歉 |
[19:12] | Why are you just standing there staring at me? | 为什么你只是站在这看着我呢 |
[19:14] | Are you waiting for me to kiss you? | 你是在等我吻你吗 |
[19:16] | Fine, fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[19:19] | Okay, then, here I come. | 那我来了哟 |
[19:23] | You’re sending me mixed signals. | 你给了我一些混乱的信号 |
[19:25] | I’ve heard romance can be confusing. | 我听说爱情会令人迷惑 |
[19:27] | How do so many stupid people do it? | 那为什么还有很多愚蠢的人要这么做呢 |
[19:32] | So you’ve been standing there | 所以你特别安静的 |
[19:33] | awfully quiet for a while. | 站在这里好一会儿了 |
[19:35] | You don’t want a kiss, do you? | 你难道不想吻我吗 |
[19:36] | Stupid people do it. | 蠢人才这么干 |
[19:40] | So that’s a yes then? | 所以你是同意了 |
[19:43] | It’s gonna be easy to catch you. | 要知道抓住你很容易的 |
[19:46] | You’re kinda running like Lindsay. | 你跑起来很像琳赛 |
[19:49] | She does run like the zombies on Shuffling Doomed. | 她跑起来就像电视里的僵尸一样 |
[19:54] | So we’re back together? | 所以 我们这是和好了吗 |
[19:55] | Yes, because one of us had the courage | 是的 因为我们当中有一个 |
[19:57] | to accept an apology when it was offered. | 很有勇气的接受了道歉 |
[19:59] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢啦 |
[20:01] | I don’t know what just happened, | 我不知道刚刚发生了什么 |
[20:03] | but I believe a kiss was in the air a moment ago. | 但是有个吻就要发生了 |
[20:06] | Oh, look. Our plan worked. | 看 我们的计划成功了 |
[20:09] | They’re gonna kiss. | 他们要接吻了 |
[20:18] | But why are they kissing with the heads on? | 但他们为什么要带着头套接吻 |
[20:23] | Trust me. It’s better this way. | 相信我 这样反而好点 |
[20:28] | Sir, that’s my hat. | 先生 这是我的帽子 |
[20:30] | Sir, that’s my hat! | 先生 你戴的是我的帽子 |
[20:41] | You left me locked in the tower. | 你们把我锁在塔里了 |
[20:45] | A good thing I have this Rapunzel wig. | 还好我有长发公主的假发 |
[20:51] | Now I just need to wait for my prince. | 现在我只需要等我的王子来就好了 |
[20:57] | I thought we were gonna see the Stones at a rock show. | 我以为我们是要在摇滚秀上看滚石呢 |
[21:01] | Not the stones at a rock show. | 而不是在石头展上看石头 |
[21:05] | “Igneous is bliss”? | “火成岩是福气” |
[21:07] | I don’t even know what this means, | 我都不知道这句话什么意思 |
[21:09] | but I know it’s not funny. | 但我知道这一点都不好玩 |
[21:12] | I can’t believe | 我简直不敢相信 |
[21:14] | you let me go to a museum dressed like this. | 你居然让我打扮成这样去博物馆 |
[21:20] | I told you you could buy a sweatshirt at the gift shop. | 我告诉过你可以在礼品店买汗衫 |
[21:23] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做呢 |
[21:25] | Amy Adams gave me the thumbs up. | 艾米·亚当斯还给我竖大拇指了呢 |
[21:27] | That wasn’t Amy… | 那又不是艾米 |
[21:30] | Ugh, forget it. | 还是算了吧 |