时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Come on, Gracie and Freddy, say, “Da-Da.” | 格蕾西 弗雷迪 快点叫爸爸了 |
[00:08] | Say “Avery.” | 或者 说艾芙莉也可以 |
[00:11] | Say… “Now is the winter of our discontent, | 或者说 如今约克之子 |
[00:14] | made glorious summer by this son of York.” | 把我们讨厌的冬天变成了灿烂之夏 |
[00:18] | Now say, “I’d like to dedicate this Tony award to my father | 接着说 我想要把这座托尼奖献给我的父亲 |
[00:21] | who instilled in me a love of theater from a very young age.” | 是他从小培养了我对戏剧的热爱 |
[00:27] | Stan, you’ve been trying | 斯坦 这几周以来你一直试图 |
[00:28] | to get the puppies to talk for weeks now. | 让这些小狗狗们开口说话 |
[00:30] | Are you going to be disappointed if they never do? | 如果他们一直不开口说话你是不是会很失望 |
[00:32] | Avery, these are my children. | 艾芙莉 这是我的孩子们 |
[00:34] | I will love them unconditionally. | 无论怎样我都会爱他们的 |
[00:37] | If they don’t talk, they’ll win the Tony for lighting design. | 如果他们不能说话 他们还可以拿托尼灯光设计奖呀 |
[00:41] | Do I want to know? | 你们又做了什么 |
[00:42] | Wait a minute, are you just | 等下 你是以为 |
[00:43] | assuming we came from doing something ridiculous? | 我们又做了什么滑稽的事情吗 |
[00:45] | -Yes. -Then you’d be correct. | -当然 -你猜对了 |
[00:48] | I discovered that Chloe’s a mastermind at coming up | 我发现了克洛伊总是可以想到 |
[00:50] | with crazy fun things to do. | 很多疯狂有趣的事情去做 |
[00:52] | Like just now at the park playing Tic-Tac-Tourist. | 就像刚才在公园里让一个旅行团玩儿井字游戏 |
[00:58] | Just stand here. After we’re done, | 站好别动 等游戏结束了 |
[01:00] | the winning team gets to buy lunch | 赢的队可以 |
[01:02] | for Hollywood’s latest teen heart-throb. | 给好莱坞新星买午餐哦 |
[01:07] | Yeah, I’m better-looking in person. | 是啊 我本人更帅些 |
[01:11] | Tyler, if you want a sister with ideas for fun things to do, | 泰勒 如果你想要一个总能想到有趣主意的妹妹 |
[01:15] | there’s a walking tour of the Botanical Gardens that… | 刚好有一个步行植物园活动 |
[01:17] | Okay, never mind. | 哦 不太合适你 |
[01:19] | There’s an Ernst Lubitsch marathon at the… | 或者你可以去厄恩斯特·刘别谦马拉松 |
[01:21] | Moving on. | 也不合适 |
[01:23] | Oh! The Getty Museum has a new tapestry exhibit. | 对了 盖蒂博物馆有一个新的挂毯展 |
[01:25] | Why am I still talking? | 为什么我会这么天真 |
[01:29] | If you want fun things to do, you can play with the puppies. | 如果你想找些有趣的事情做 你可以和小狗狗们玩儿啊 |
[01:31] | True, they’re not very interesting yet. | 当然 他们现在还不是很有趣 |
[01:33] | All they do right now is eat, sleep, and… | 他们一般就是吃吃睡睡 |
[01:34] | Da-Da… sometimes like to bounce on a pillow. | -爸爸 -有时候也会在枕头上跳 |
[01:37] | Ahhh! Gracie talked! | 格蕾西开口说话了 |
[01:39] | Gracie talked! | 格蕾西说话了 |
[01:40] | Oh, my goodness! | 天啊 |
[01:42] | This is amazing! I can’t believe it. | 这太神奇了 简直无法相信 |
[01:44] | Da-Da. | 爸爸 |
[01:45] | How do you guys deal with this? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[01:47] | It’s a little freaky seeing words come out of a dog’s mouth. | 狗狗开口说话是不是有点儿奇怪 |
[02:08] | There’s finally another talking dog in the world… | 这世界终于有另一只能说话的狗狗了 |
[02:11] | and it’s my own daughter! | 而且就是我的女儿 |
[02:13] | Although when she becomes a teenager | 虽然等她到了青春期的时候 |
[02:15] | and starts to talk back to me, I might not be so excited. | 会开始和我顶嘴 那时候就该头疼了 |
[02:19] | Listen, young lady, I don’t care if it is a full moon, | 女儿 听着 我不管满月还是什么 |
[02:22] | 11 o’clock means 11 o’clock. | 11点就是11点 |
[02:24] | If you wanted to be nocturnal, you should’ve been born a possum. | 如果你想成为夜间动物 那你就应该去做一只负鼠 |
[02:27] | You’re dating one?! Oh, where did I go wrong? | 你正在和负鼠约会 天啊 我做错了什么 |
[02:32] | But even before that challenge arises, | 但是在这样的问题出现之前 |
[02:35] | there was one other little problem we had to deal with… | 现在我们必须解决一个小问题 |
[02:39] | I can’t believe Gracie can talk. | 真不敢相信格蕾西会说话 |
[02:41] | I knew she could do it! | 我就知道她可以的 |
[02:42] | Figures it’s the girl. | 这才是好姑娘 |
[02:44] | Wait. What if someone else hears Gracie talking? | 可是 如果其他人听到了她开口说话怎么办 |
[02:49] | Freddy! Get off that turntable. | 弗莱迪 从电唱盘上下来 |
[02:53] | Stan, what’s my DJ equipment doing in the kitchen? | 斯坦 为什么我的DJ装备会在厨房里 |
[02:56] | It’s not in the kitchen. | 它不在厨房啊 |
[02:58] | It’s in Pasadena’s hottest new club… Kitchen. | 它在帕塞迪纳市最热夜店 厨房 |
[03:06] | Hollywood’s latest teen heart-throb’s at my club! | 好莱坞新星就在我的夜店里 |
[03:09] | This is gonna be great for business. | 这下要发财了 |
[03:13] | Guys. | 别闹了 |
[03:14] | Guys! | 别闹了 |
[03:17] | As much as I want to know how you did all this, | 虽然我很想知道你们怎么会有这些装备 |
[03:20] | and ask why you didn’t do it for my birthday party… | 而且为什么没有用在我的生日聚会上 |
[03:23] | we have a bigger problem. | 我们现在有了更大的麻烦 |
[03:25] | Gracie is talking. | 格蕾西会说话了 |
[03:27] | If anyone sees her, she’ll be taken away and experimented on. | 如果其他人知道了 她会被拿去做实验的 |
[03:30] | Just like with me. | 就像当初对我那样 |
[03:31] | Great. Now we have another secret to keep. | 所以 现在我们又有新的秘密了 |
[03:33] | And it’ll be even harder this | 而且这次会更难 |
[03:35] | time since Gracie isn’t old enough to realize | 因为格蕾西还太小了 |
[03:37] | she can’t talk in front of anyone but us. | 她并不知道她只能在我们面前开口说话 |
[03:39] | Well, until she learns, I will not take my eyes off my puppies. | 那好吧 在她长大前 我会看护好我的孩子们的 |
[03:43] | I will be diligent, I will be vigilant, I will be… | 我会寸步不离 我会时刻警惕 我会 |
[03:55] | I like talking to you. | 我就喜欢和你说话 |
[03:57] | You always listen. Plus, it helps you grow. | 你总是耐心聆听 而且 多聆听帮助你成长哦 |
[04:01] | And I like playing with you | 我还喜欢和你一起玩儿 |
[04:02] | because I’m tired of the kids always beating me. | 因为我实在受不了孩子们总赢我了 |
[04:07] | Oh, come on! | 这是什么烂牌 |
[04:09] | Da-Da. | 爸爸 |
[04:11] | No, no, sweetie, it’s “Ma-Ma.” | 不 不 亲爱的 应该是”妈妈” |
[04:13] | Wait, what?! | 等等 怎么可能 |
[04:15] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[04:22] | Bennett, you’ll never guess what happened. | 班内特 你一定想不到发生了什么 |
[04:24] | A husband working from home unsuccessfully tried to get coffee | 一位在家工作的丈夫想偷喝咖啡 |
[04:27] | without being ambushed by his wife? | 可惜被妻子发现了 |
[04:30] | No, that’s what’s happening. | 不是 那是正在发生的 |
[04:32] | I’m talking about what happened. | 我是说刚刚发生的事情 |
[04:35] | A minute ago on the patio, | 一分钟前在院子里 |
[04:37] | Gracie made a sound that sounded exactly like “Da-Da.” | 格蕾西发出了像叫”爸爸”一样的声音 |
[04:40] | Ellen, that’s not that strange. | 艾伦 那并不奇怪 |
[04:41] | The Internet is full of videos | 网上有很多视频 |
[04:43] | of dogs barking in ways that sound like words. | 都是关于各种狗狗的叫声听起来像人们在说话一样 |
[04:46] | There’s a corgi in Texas whose bark sounds like “Howdy, y’all!” | 有一只德克萨斯的柯基犬叫起来像是在说 ”侬好啊” |
[04:52] | Sure, it’s a regional stereotype, but it’s still adorable. | 当然 是带点儿口音 但还是很可爱啊 |
[04:57] | No, you have to hear this. | 不是的 你听听这个 |
[04:59] | Come on, do it again, Gracie. | 快点儿啊 格蕾西 再说一次 |
[05:04] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[05:05] | Look, I have to get back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[05:07] | But tonight after dinner, let’s talk about a hobby for you, hmm? | 今天晚餐过后 咱们给你开发一个爱好 好吗 |
[05:12] | Ugh. And maybe talk about getting a new coffee pot. | 然后 也许可以讨论下买一个新的咖啡壶 |
[05:19] | Gracie, you’re making me look bad. | 格蕾西 你太不给我面子了 |
[05:21] | Da-Da. Dang it! | -爸爸 -该死 |
[05:25] | She did it again. | 她又开口说话了 |
[05:26] | She barked “Da-Da.” Listen. | 快听 她叫了声 ”爸爸” |
[05:30] | I swear, the bark sounded like someone talking. | 我保证 听起来真的像是人在说话 |
[05:33] | Have you ever heard of something that sounds like a person | 你听到过非人类 |
[05:35] | but with no human intelligence behind it? | 像人们一样开口说话吗 |
[05:45] | Come on, Gracie, work with me. | 格蕾西 快点儿 配合下我 |
[05:48] | -Da-Da. -Seriously?! | -爸爸 -一定要这样吗 |
[05:53] | The dog talks. The dog talks! | 狗狗说话了 狗狗说话了 |
[05:59] | I also see adult patients from time to time. | 我偶尔也会接诊一些成年患者 |
[06:07] | Since you’ll only sound like a person in front of me, | 既然你只在我面前开口说话 |
[06:10] | I’m gonna get you on video | 我只好录下来 |
[06:11] | to show Bennett I’m not imagining things. | 好给班内特证明那不是幻觉 |
[06:14] | Okay, tour group that was Kitchen, | 好的 刚才那个就是厨房 |
[06:17] | the hottest new club in Pasadena. | 帕萨迪纳最热夜店 |
[06:20] | Now who wants to clean the | 现在有没有人想打扫下 |
[06:21] | room of Hollywood’s latest teen heart-throb? | 好莱坞新星的房间吗 |
[06:26] | Well, at least his room is getting cleaned. | 好吧 至少有人打扫他的房间了 |
[06:30] | I got you a treat, yes, I did, | 我会给你奖励哦 真的哦 |
[06:32] | but you gotta earn it. Say, “Da-Da.” | 但你要听话才可以 快说 ”爸爸” |
[06:35] | “Da-Da.” “Ooh, good job, Ellen!” | ”爸爸” 干得漂亮 艾伦 |
[06:42] | This is surprisingly tasty. | 这个真好吃啊 |
[06:44] | Chicken and salmon together. I would not have thought. | 鸡肉混合三文鱼 我可想不到这个组合 |
[06:48] | And it cleans my teeth? | 还能清洁牙齿 |
[06:51] | Ahh, you’re not gonna do it, are you? | 你还是不开口 是吗 |
[06:54] | That’s it. I give up. | 那好吧 我放弃了 |
[06:58] | -Da-Da. -Yes! | -爸爸 -搞定了 |
[07:00] | I knew if I hung in there long enough, you’d do it! | 我就知道如果我坚持到底 你就会开口的 |
[07:02] | The puppy talks! The puppy talks! | 狗狗说话了 狗狗说话了 |
[07:06] | Mama’s not crazy. | 妈妈才没疯 |
[07:07] | Mama’s not crazy. | 妈妈最正常 |
[07:08] | Ooh! Get outta my shot. | 别挡镜头 |
[07:20] | Well, Stan, did you manage | 斯坦 你一直都在 |
[07:22] | to keep the puppies away from Mom and Dad? | 看管小狗狗们远离爸爸妈妈吗 |
[07:24] | Relax, Avery. Everything went great. | 别担心 艾芙莉 一切都好 |
[07:27] | Gracie got away at one point, | 格蕾西溜走了一会儿 |
[07:29] | but I’m pretty sure no damage was done. | 但我可以确定没什么事儿 |
[07:31] | Hey, Avery, your mom heard Gracie speak. | 艾芙莉 你妈妈说她听到格蕾西开口说话了 |
[07:35] | No, no, no, sweetie. Dogs can’t really talk. | 不 不 不 亲爱的 狗狗是不会说话的 |
[07:38] | It’s just a weird bark | 那只是它们的叫声恰巧会 |
[07:39] | that makes it sound like the dog is talking. | 听起来像人在说话一样 |
[07:44] | See? Stan has a weird bark, too. | 听到了吗 斯坦就可以做到 |
[07:49] | The funny part is, your mom made a video | 有意思的是 你妈妈 |
[07:51] | of Gracie barking “Da-Da” And put it on the Internet. | 录下了格蕾西发出”爸爸”的声音 还传到网上了 |
[07:56] | I know, right? | 我就说嘛 |
[07:57] | I was pretty shocked that your mom knew | 我也没想到你妈妈 |
[07:59] | how to post anything to the Internet, too. | 居然会知道怎么上传视频 |
[08:02] | Tell me about it. My wife can’t even set the DVR. | 可不是嘛 我老婆连刻录机都不会用 |
[08:15] | Wow! Your mother really knows how to kick it old school. | 哇 你妈妈可真是位老顽童啊 |
[08:20] | Well, the video has only received 37 hits, | 还好 只有37个人浏览过这个视频 |
[08:23] | so it hasn’t gone viral. | 所以它应该还没有引起轰动 |
[08:25] | And the good news is all the comments say “Fake.” | 好消息是几乎所有评论都说它是假的 |
[08:28] | Except for this one comment | 这儿有一条除外 |
[08:31] | by DrBennettJamesPhD1234, which says “First.” | 是博士兼医生班内特詹姆斯1234的留言 ”头排” |
[08:41] | Oh, you’re checking out that video Mom posted? | 你们是在看妈妈传的那个视频吗 |
[08:43] | I can’t believe Dad wrote “First.” | 真不敢相信爸爸评论写了”头排” |
[08:45] | He was, like, tenth. | 他明明是第十条评论 |
[08:47] | I don’t think he knows what that means. | 我觉得他并不知道那是什么意思 |
[08:49] | Do I want to know? | 你们又做了什么 |
[08:51] | Wait a minute. Are you just assuming | 等等 你是在说 |
[08:52] | we came back from doing something ridiculous? | 我们做了什么滑稽的事情吗 |
[08:54] | This time you’re wearing gorilla costumes! | 这次你们可是穿的像大猩猩一样 |
[08:57] | You are observant. | 你很善于观察嘛 |
[09:01] | Chloe came up with another crazy fun thing to do. | 克洛伊又想出了超有意思的事情去做 |
[09:04] | We ran through the zoo like we just escaped. | 我们像越狱一样在动物园里跑 |
[09:06] | And next time we’re gonna try it in these costumes. | 下次我们要穿着这些去试试 |
[09:10] | Well, while you guys were buying bananas | 你们是不是穿成这样 |
[09:12] | at the grocery store in those costumes… | 去杂货店买香蕉了 |
[09:14] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[09:15] | Well, that’s what I would’ve done. | 因为我就会那么做的 |
[09:17] | So while you guys were doing that | 所以当你们打扮的像大猩猩一样买香蕉的时候 |
[09:19] | I was very effectively teaching Gracie how to be quiet. | 我高效地教会了格蕾西保持安静 |
[09:22] | -Quiet. -Oh, my gosh, I just taught her another word! | -安静 -天啊 我又教了她一个新词 |
[09:25] | I’m such a fool! | 我真是个笨蛋 |
[09:27] | Quiet, fool. | 安静 笨蛋 |
[09:30] | This is bad. | 这下糟了 |
[09:31] | Now people can’t write off “Da-Da” | 如果大家听见除了”爸爸”以外的词语 |
[09:33] | as a weird bark if they hear her say other stuff. | 这件事情就更难掩盖了 |
[09:35] | Can you get Gracie to stop talking, Stan? | 斯坦 你可以让格蕾西不再开口说话吗 |
[09:37] | I’ve tried, but she doesn’t understand. | 我努力了 但是她不明白 |
[09:40] | Quiet, fool. | 安静 笨蛋 |
[09:41] | She understands how to be sassy. | 她倒是学会了无礼 |
[09:45] | Now we really to have to keep Gracie away from people. | 现在我们必须想办法让格蕾西远离人群了 |
[09:47] | Kids, I have big news. | 孩子们 我有重要消息要宣布哦 |
[09:50] | News so big I’m going to ignore the fact | 太重要了所以我不打算计较 |
[09:51] | that you are apparently monkeying around without me. | 你们扮成猩猩却没有带上我 |
[09:53] | Ha ha! Good one, Ell… No! No time. | 说的不错 艾伦 不 不 抓紧时间 |
[09:57] | Graham Cavanaugh, host of Night Night with Graham Cavanaugh, | 格雷汉姆·卡瓦诺 今夜秀的主持人 |
[10:01] | saw my video with Gracie and wants us on his show. | 在看了我和格蕾西的小视频后想邀请我们上他的节目 |
[10:04] | Graham’s producer said that even though there are lots of videos | 格雷汉姆的制片人说虽然他们看过很多 |
[10:07] | where it sounds like dogs are talking, | 狗狗像人一样说话的视频 |
[10:09] | what really drew them to mine | 但真正吸引他们的 |
[10:11] | was that they also thought I was funny. | 是我在视频中的精彩表现 |
[10:12] | Isn’t that great, guys? | 你们说 是不是很棒啊 |
[10:14] | Millions of people watch Graham’s show! | 格雷汉姆的节目收视率那么高 |
[10:17] | Millions of people are gonna see Gracie? | 大家都会在节目上看到格蕾西 |
[10:19] | Yeah, yeah. Her, too. | 是啊 还有她 |
[10:26] | Guys, your mom and Gracie are gonna be on | 孩子们 你们的妈妈和格蕾西 |
[10:28] | Night Night with Graham Cavanaugh. | 要上格雷汉姆·卡瓦诺的节目了 |
[10:30] | This is terrible. | 这太糟糕了 |
[10:32] | Since it’s about my puppies, I’m gonna take over here. | 这件事情既然因为我的孩子而起 我必须想想办法解决了 |
[10:35] | We need a plan! | 我们需要计划一下 |
[10:36] | We need a plan so crazy it just might work. | 我们需要一个大胆的计划才可以 |
[10:39] | This plan should be very smart. | 这个计划一定要非常巧妙缜密 |
[10:41] | Come on, Avery. Everyone else is contributing. | 艾芙莉 快点儿 大家都在想办法了 |
[10:42] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么不说话 |
[10:44] | I’m trying to think of | 我正在努力想出一个切实可行的计划 |
[10:46] | an actual plan instead of just saying stuff. | 而不是夸夸其谈 |
[10:48] | Some people help. Some people just make excuses. | 有些人努力帮忙 而有些人只会找借口 |
[10:53] | Some people just make excuses. | 有些人只会找借口 |
[10:55] | Boy, that could get really annoying | 天啊 如果她一直重复我们的话 |
[10:58] | if she starts repeating everything we say. | 实在是太烦了 |
[11:04] | You’re right, Gracie, that was a hacky set-up. | 格蕾西 被你发现了 刚才只是一个小陷阱 |
[11:08] | Hacky? That’s it. | 我有办法了 |
[11:10] | What if Mom does her comedy? | 如果妈妈表演她的小喜剧呢 |
[11:13] | We’ll encourage her to steal the show | 我们可以鼓励妈妈做主角 |
[11:15] | and take all the attention away from Gracie | 转移所有注意力成为节目的焦点 |
[11:18] | so Gracie will never have a chance to say anything on camera. | 这样格蕾西就没什么机会在镜头前说话了 |
[11:20] | The producers did tell Mom she was funny for some reason. | 制片人倒是告诉了妈妈她的表演很有趣 |
[11:25] | Good plan, Tyler. | 泰勒 完美的计划啊 |
[11:27] | I came up with the plan. | 这是我想出来的计划 |
[11:28] | Hmm, I don’t remember it that way. | 是吗 我可不那么认为 |
[11:31] | Starts repeating everything we say. | 开始重复我们的话 |
[11:36] | Timing. | 太晚了 |
[11:41] | This is pretty exciting, hon. | 亲爱的 真是激动人心啊 |
[11:44] | The only time I’ve been on TV is | 记得我唯一一次上电视 |
[11:45] | when I was on the Kiss Cam at a baseball game. | 是在一场棒球比赛的亲亲镜头上 |
[11:49] | Unfortunately, I was right next to the San Diego Chicken. | 很不幸 我坐在圣地亚哥小鸡旁边 |
[11:53] | I was spitting feathers till the fifth inning. | 满嘴羽毛一直吐到第五局 |
[11:57] | Ellen Jennings? | 是艾伦·詹宁斯吗 |
[11:58] | I’m Leslie Lindemulder, producer. | 我是莱斯利·琳达莫得 节目的制片人 |
[12:01] | Welcome to Night Night. I see you brought your family. | 欢迎来到今夜秀 我看到你带了全家一起来 |
[12:03] | All of them. Including an additional dog. | 所有成员 还多带了一只狗狗 |
[12:06] | Wonderful. | 挺好 |
[12:08] | You know, I’ve always wanted to be on TV, because as a child, | 你知道吗 上电视一直是我的梦想 因为小时候 |
[12:11] | I was denied watching it in favor of marionette shows. | 要支持木偶剧 我不能看电视 |
[12:14] | Little known fact about me, I was raised by bitter puppeteers. | 众所周知 我是被木偶大师养大的 |
[12:19] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[12:21] | Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie brought their kids. | 布拉德·皮特和安吉丽娜·朱莉带着他们的孩子来了 |
[12:23] | They ate all the candy in the green room, | 他们吃光了后台的糖果 |
[12:25] | and now they’re somewhere in the duct work. | 现在他们被堵在通风管里了 |
[12:28] | Did you say “Duct work” Or “Duck work?” | 你是说”通风管道”还是”鸭鸭表演” |
[12:33] | Because I’m known for my duck work. | 因为我很擅长我的鸭鸭表演哦 |
[12:39] | They’re so adorable at this age, aren’t they? | 孩子们在这个年纪很可爱 不是吗 |
[12:44] | You know, this could be a big night for you, Mom. | 妈妈 今晚可是你重要的一晚 |
[12:48] | A lot of famous careers | 很多人都是 |
[12:49] | have started out on late night television. | 从深夜节目出名的 |
[12:51] | Remember, you do all the talking. | 要记得 你要多说话 |
[12:53] | No one wants to hear a dog talk. | 没人会想听一只狗狗说话 |
[12:54] | They want to hear you. | 他们想要听到的是你的声音 |
[12:56] | Look at her being all cute, trying to steal your thunder. | 看看她这么一副可爱的样子 试图抢走你的光环 |
[12:59] | She is, isn’t she? | 是啊 有道理 |
[13:02] | It is time for the world to discover what we’ve always known… | 是时候让全世界都看到你了 |
[13:07] | you are smart, funny, talented… | 聪明 有趣 才华横溢的你 |
[13:09] | Why does your breath smell like chicken and salmon? | 为什么你一股鸡肉混合三文鱼的味道 |
[13:14] | You know, maybe I could talk to Graham | 也许我可以和格雷汉姆聊聊 |
[13:15] | about all the viral videos I’ve starred in. | 那些我主演的视频 |
[13:18] | My Donkey Laugh Lady commercial, | 比如那条像驴子一样笑女士的视频 |
[13:20] | that Halloween I got so scared I fear puked, | 就是万圣节我的惊恐之吐 |
[13:23] | “Linguini Limbs.” | ‘意面之舞’ |
[13:25] | Linguini Limbs? | 意面之舞 |
[13:33] | I’m a star. | 我是明星 |
[13:34] | A big, hot, gassy ball of wonderful. | 一位重要的 热辣的 有气味的完美新星 |
[13:39] | Wait, you put Linguine Limbs online? | 你把意面之舞传到网上了吗 |
[13:42] | Yeah. Oh! | 当然传了 |
[13:44] | “First.” You are not first! | -“头排” -你不是头排 |
[13:48] | All righty. | 我回来了 |
[13:49] | I got those Jolie-Pitt kids get out of the ducts. | 我把安吉丽娜·朱莉和布拉德·皮特的孩子们弄出了通风管 |
[13:52] | I promised them they could braid my hair. | 我答应了他们可以给我编头发 |
[13:54] | Now my Saturday’s all set. | 现在我的周六全部安排好了 |
[13:57] | Speaking of kids, I’m a renowned child psychologist and author. | 说到孩子们 我可是知名的儿童心理学家兼作家 |
[14:03] | If you need an additional guest, | 如果你们还需要一位嘉宾 |
[14:05] | I brought a copy of my book to plug. | 我带了一本我的书候补 |
[14:07] | That won’t be necessary. | 不用了 |
[14:08] | Don’t you think this would look good in Graham’s hands | 你不觉得格雷汉姆拿起这本书会很上镜吗 |
[14:11] | as he points it towards, I believe, camera two? | 考虑一下吧 |
[14:15] | We definitely have a spot for this. | 我们有一个合适它的地方 |
[14:20] | Now let’s go get you ready. | 你准备一下上场吧 |
[14:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:25] | If your mom becomes a famous comedienne after this | 如果你们妈妈这次成功做了一名女喜剧演员 |
[14:27] | and gets her own sitcom about a talking dog, | 并且要拍她与一只会说话狗狗的喜剧 |
[14:30] | I better get to audition… | 我就要去试镜 |
[14:32] | as the wacky neighbor. | 出演古怪的邻居 |
[14:34] | “Whoa, Ellen! You have a talking dog?” | 哇 艾伦 你有一只会说话的狗狗 |
[14:42] | My next guests are a homemaker and a puppy | 下一位嘉宾是一位家庭主妇和一只小狗狗 |
[14:45] | who have captured the hearts of at least… | 她们在网上已经俘获了至少 |
[14:47] | 200 people on the Internet. | 200位观众的心 |
[14:50] | But tonight, they’ll be introduced to two million people. | 今晚 我要将他们介绍给200万电视机前的观众们 |
[14:54] | Wait, who does Jon Stewart have on? | 等等 乔恩·斯图尔特的节目请了谁 |
[14:57] | Someone from the U.N.? | 联合国的人 |
[14:58] | Four million people! | 400万观众 |
[15:02] | All right, please welcome Ellen Jennings and Gracie! | 好吧 下面有请艾伦·詹宁斯和格蕾西 |
[15:07] | Hey! Right over here. | 你们好 请坐 |
[15:10] | That puppy has the cutest little face. | 这只小狗狗好可爱啊 |
[15:13] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[15:15] | Yeah. Hmm. Okay, then. | 好吧 你再看看 |
[15:20] | Anyway, I’ve prepared a routine I’d like to do right now. | 我已经准备好了我要表演的节目 |
[15:23] | I was kind of hoping to | 我还是比较期待 |
[15:25] | hear the puppy talk, and not from that end. | 听到小狗狗开口说话 当然不是从这头开始 |
[15:27] | Great, thanks. Cameraman, follow me. | 好的 谢谢 格雷汉姆 看我的表演 |
[15:31] | It’s working. | 计划成功了 |
[15:32] | Mom is taking all the attention away from Gracie. | 妈妈吸引了所有注意力 |
[15:36] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[15:38] | What? We hear Mommy’s jokes all the time. | 怎么了嘛 我们每天都听妈妈的笑话啊 |
[15:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:44] | Can’t believe I’m on national TV. | 真不敢相信我上了国家电视台 |
[15:46] | I always thought it was a remote possibility. | 我一直以为距离会很遥远(遥控器) |
[15:50] | Ha ha! Good one, Ell… | 干得漂亮 艾伦 |
[15:53] | El… Oh, no! | 艾 天啊 不要 |
[15:57] | Her own stomach is heckling her. | 她自己的胃都受不了了 |
[16:00] | Mom, are you about to fear puke? | 妈妈 你是要被吓吐了吗 |
[16:02] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[16:03] | Fear puke is for when you see scary things | 我只有看到一些恐怖的东西 |
[16:05] | like ghosts, monsters, carnival folk. | 比如鬼 怪物 狂欢节才会吓到吐 |
[16:08] | I’m about to stage puke. | 我似乎是要因为上台紧张而吐了 |
[16:10] | Stage puke? I thought you did community theater. | 怎么会 你不是上过社区剧院不会紧张的吗 |
[16:12] | Yes, and the first four rows were considered a splash zone. | 我那次吐了 前四排都没躲过 |
[16:15] | Now out of my way! | 不要挡我 |
[16:19] | Oh, is that seafood platter for everyone? | 这是给大家准备的海鲜盘吗 |
[16:23] | Well, I’m glad we kept her mic on. | 很好 我们都听到了 |
[16:26] | So, Gracie, your turn. | 好吧 格蕾西 该你了 |
[16:30] | I mean to talk, not to hork | 我是说开口说话 不是开始吐哦 |
[16:32] | like my ex-girlfriend after I proposed to her. | 不要像我向前女友求婚时候那样 |
[16:35] | It wasn’t me, it was the undercooked tenderloin. | 不怪我 只能怪那天没煎熟的牛柳 |
[16:38] | But yes, she left me and I’m lonely. | 不过 她还是离开了我而且我很寂寞 |
[16:42] | Oh, no. Gracie is gonna speak. | 天啊 不要 格蕾西要开口说话了 |
[16:44] | We have to get out there and distract Graham. | 我们必须上去救场分散格雷汉姆的注意力 |
[16:46] | Doing what? I don’t know. | 做什么呢 我不知道 |
[16:50] | Come on, pup, say “Da-Da” | 来吧 小可爱 说”爸爸” |
[16:52] | like in the video. | 像你在视频里一样 |
[16:55] | Or say, “This segment seemed like a good idea at the time.” | 或者说 ”本以为这期节目会很棒的” |
[17:00] | Graham, over here! | 格雷汉姆 看这里 |
[17:01] | Hey! Who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[17:04] | I’m the horker’s daughter. | 我是刚那位呕吐者的女儿 |
[17:05] | Sorry about your ex-girlfriend. | 很遗憾你前女友离开了你 |
[17:06] | You’re a great guy, you’re gonna find somebody. | 你是个好人 你会另觅良缘的 |
[17:08] | I have my own talent. | 我也有自己的才艺展示 |
[17:13] | Ohhh! That’s unnatural. | 天啊 这太不正常了 |
[17:16] | I’m her brother. I have a talent, too. | 我是她的哥哥 我也有才艺展示哦 |
[17:18] | Is it being a security guard? | 是客串保安吗 |
[17:19] | ‘Cause apparently we don’t have any of those. | 很显然 我们此刻需要保安 |
[17:24] | Nope, I’m a professional BMX rider. | 不是 我是一位专业的越野自行车手 |
[17:26] | But I don’t have my bike here, | 但是我没带自行车来 |
[17:28] | so you’ll have to use your imagination. | 所以你要展开下联想了 |
[17:29] | Wheelie! | 加速 |
[17:32] | “Bling-bling!” | 铃铃 |
[17:34] | Whooo! | 过弯 |
[17:36] | If you’re just tuning in from another show, go back. | 如果你恰好从其他台换到这里 换回去吧 |
[17:38] | Go back. | 快换回去 |
[17:41] | Who are you?! | 你是哪位 |
[17:42] | Dr. Bennett James, world renowned child psychologist and author. | 我是班纳特·詹姆斯博士 世界知名儿童心理学家兼作家 |
[17:47] | If you need to get a handle on | 如果你需要处理 |
[17:48] | -out of control kids… -Dad, watch out!!! | -棘手的儿童问题 -爸爸 小心 |
[17:52] | Hi! I believe… | 我相信 |
[17:54] | camera two? | 拍这里 |
[17:57] | Okay, everyone get off the stage. | 好了 现在你们都下台吧 |
[17:59] | Let’s give Mr. Cavanaugh his show back. | 让卡瓦诺先生专心做节目 |
[18:01] | Kids, we need to go. | 孩子们 我们该下台了 |
[18:03] | Parenting expert. | 家教专家 |
[18:05] | Yeah, you’re doing a bang-up job. | 嗯 你果然很出色 |
[18:09] | Okay, I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[18:10] | As I was saying before, my name is El… | 相信大家还记得 我是艾 |
[18:13] | Oh, boy, still a little left in the basement. | 天啊 好像还没吐完 |
[18:18] | Okay, let’s hear this puppy say one word. | 现在 让我们来听听这只小狗狗开口说话 |
[18:22] | This is it, Tyler. I can’t watch. | 天啊 泰勒 我不敢看了 |
[18:24] | I wonder if my online sales have spiked yet. | 不知道我的书会不会在网上大卖 |
[18:30] | And we finish your week-long | 接下来我们要在格雷汉姆今夜秀拍摄现场 |
[18:34] | celebrity tour at the set of Night Night with Graham Cavanaugh. | 为此次为期一周的名人旅行画上句号 |
[18:46] | Before we run out of time, Gracie, | 格蕾西 在我们节目的最后 |
[18:48] | this is your last chance to say something. | 这是你最后的机会开口说话了 |
[18:50] | There’s Graham Cavanaugh! Go get an autograph! | 这就是格雷汉姆·卡瓦诺本人 快去要签名啊 |
[18:56] | Oh. Guess I didn’t have to do a high dive | 看来我并不需要从高空 |
[18:59] | into a glass of water after all. | 跳进这杯水里了 |
[19:01] | Well, that’s all the time we have, folks. | 好吧 观众朋友们 今晚的节目就到这里了 |
[19:03] | Everyone’s fired, including me. | 所有人都被解雇了 也包括我 |
[19:05] | Goodnight! | 晚安 |
[19:08] | And we’re clear. | 好了 结束 |
[19:10] | And now that we’re both fired, we can finally be together. | 现在大家都被解雇了 我们终于可以在一起了 |
[19:14] | I was joking about being fired. | 那个解雇是我开玩笑的 |
[19:20] | So, how’d I do? | 我的表演怎么样 |
[19:27] | That’s all the time we have, folks. | 观众朋友们 今晚的节目就到这里了 |
[19:29] | Everyone’s fired, including me. Goodnight! | 所有人都被解雇了 也包括我 晚安 |
[19:32] | Well, that turned out as well as I remembered it. | 果然我还是没记错 |
[19:36] | Too bad they never got to see Gracie talk. | 真遗憾他们始终没让格蕾西开口说话 |
[19:38] | -Oh, what a shame.- Big loss. | -是啊 真遗憾 -太遗憾了 |
[19:39] | Our plan worked. | 我们的计划成功了 |
[19:43] | Honey, it has been a long day. | 亲爱的 忙了一天了 |
[19:44] | Let’s get you into bed for some much needed rest. | 你需要好好休息下 |
[19:48] | Well, since they ran out of time before I got to do my thing, | 由于时间限制我没有表演我的节目 |
[19:50] | do you think they want to have me back tomorrow? | 你觉得他们会邀请我明天再去吗 |
[19:52] | Your picture is up at the security desk. | 你的照片都放在保安室里了 |
[19:53] | Oh, should I go sign it? | 哦 那我需要去签个名吗 |
[19:57] | I can’t believe we managed to take over the show | 真不敢相信我们成功的转移了焦点 |
[19:59] | enough to keep Gracie’s secret safe. | 从而守住了格蕾西的秘密 |
[20:01] | I can’t believe any of what happened, happened. | 真不敢相信发生了这么多事 |
[20:03] | I can’t believe I speak Spanish. | 我真不敢相信我会说西班牙语 |
[20:06] | You study it at school. | 可你在学校学过西班牙语啊 |
[20:08] | Not very hard. | 但我又没有认真学 |
[20:11] | Gracie, you can’t talk in front of anyone except us. | 格蕾西 你不能在我们之外的人面前开口说话 |
[20:14] | It means so much to me | 能和自己的女儿说话 |
[20:15] | that I’m gonna be able to talk to my daughter. | 对我来说意义重大 |
[20:18] | It’s just, I love you and I don’t want anything to happen to you. | 我爱你 我不想任何不好的事情发生在你身上 |
[20:21] | Okay, Da-Da. | 知道了 爸爸 |
[20:24] | I think she gets it. | 我觉得她明白了 |
[20:25] | Dogs develop faster than people. | 狗狗们懂事可比人类快多了 |
[20:27] | Maybe she’s at a point where she’s finally able to understand. | 也许她真的终于开窍了 |
[20:30] | All our worries are over. | 我们不需要再担心了 |
[20:35] | He’s gonna be a handful. At least he can’t talk. | 他真是个捣蛋鬼 还好他不会开口说话 |
[20:39] | There’s the sugar. | 笑一个 宝贝 |
[20:42] | Quiet, fool. | 安静 笨蛋 |
[20:44] | Avery was right… Gracie did get it. | 艾芙莉说的对 格蕾西懂事了 |
[20:48] | And soon, Freddy will too. | 很快 弗雷迪也可以的 |
[20:50] | Not that it’s gonna be easy. Sometimes even I slip up. | 也许不是一件容易的事 因为有时候我也会不小心说漏嘴 |
[20:54] | So keeping the secret’s always gonna be a challenge. | 所以守住这个秘密会是我们的一大挑战 |
[20:57] | Although someday everyone’s gonna know, | 但今后我会在的艾伦的喜剧里扮演怪邻居 |
[21:00] | when Ellen gets her sitcom and I play the wacky neighbor. | 然后一切终将大白于天下 |
[21:04] | Good one, Ellen! | 干得漂亮 艾伦 |
[21:10] | I’m ho-o-ome! | 我回来喽 |
[21:14] | It’s about time! | 时间到了 |
[21:16] | Where’s my kibble?! | 我的饭呢 |
[21:20] | So, Ellen, I need to go to my high school reunion. | 艾伦 我要去参加高中同学聚会 |
[21:23] | Will you pretend to be my wife? | 你可以假扮我的妻子吗 |
[21:27] | I don’t think you should do that, Ellen. | 艾伦 我觉得你不应该去 |
[21:30] | Whoa, Ellen! You have a talking dog? | 天啊 艾伦 你有一只会说话的狗狗 |
[21:35] | You could say he’s my “Pet project.” | 你可以说他是我的”宠物大计” |
[21:38] | Ha ha! Good one, Ellen! | 干得漂亮 艾伦 |
[21:42] | People will watch anything… if it’s well cast. | 演员得选好 观众什么都会看的 |