时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Well, I better head out. | 我得走了 |
[00:06] | I don’t want to be late for the competition. | 比赛这么大的事 我可不想迟到 |
[00:08] | Not just any competition, Son. | 这可不是一般的比赛 |
[00:10] | The BMX regional finals. | 这是越野自行车区域赛啊 |
[00:12] | Three days of grueling bike on boke action. | 三天艰苦卓倔的比赛 |
[00:16] | I read your poster, and I think there’s a typo. | 我看了你的海报 有错别字哦 |
[00:19] | You know, regional finalists run in the family. | 参加区域赛这种事都是世代相传的 |
[00:21] | My great-great-grandfather | 我的高祖父 |
[00:23] | Elwood Steincrotch was a regional finalist | 埃尔伍德·斯坦克劳奇就是区域赛决赛选手 |
[00:25] | in The Great Snake Oil Selling Contest of 1892. | 他参加的是1892年的骗人万灵油促销比赛 |
[00:28] | Swindled over 300 people in 90 minutes. | 90分钟里骗倒了300多人 |
[00:32] | And that’s why they say “Never trust a Steincrotch.” | 所以江湖上都流传着 别相信斯坦克劳奇家的人 |
[00:39] | Tyler, the point is we are very proud of you. | 泰勒 反正你是我们的骄傲 |
[00:41] | You’ve worked really hard and it’s all paid off. | 你努力了这么久 终于得到了回报 |
[00:44] | I know you’re gonna do great, | 我知道你会成功的 |
[00:46] | but just to seal it, I want you to have this. | 但是为了确保万无一失 我想让你把它带上 |
[00:48] | This mixtape is good luck, Tyler. | 这盘混音带会带来好运的 泰勒 |
[00:51] | I was listening to it when | 我听这盘带子的时候 |
[00:52] | Luke Mandell called and asked me to the prom. | 卢克·曼德尔打来电话 邀请我参加舞会 |
[00:54] | True, he thought he was | 千真万确 他以为 |
[00:55] | calling Ellen Jenkins and not Ellen Jennings. | 接电话的事艾伦·詹肯斯 不是艾伦·詹宁斯 |
[00:57] | But then I told him I was Ellen Jenkins. | 但我跟他说我是艾伦·詹肯斯 |
[01:00] | Never trust a Steincrotch. | 别相信斯坦克劳奇家的人 |
[01:03] | Mom, I’m not going to the prom with Luke Mandell. | 妈妈 我才不要和卢克·曼德尔一起去舞会 |
[01:06] | I don’t blame you. I hear he let himself go. | 我不怪你 我听说他自暴自弃了 |
[01:08] | Look, I got to get going. | 我得走了 |
[01:10] | I don’t want to be late for | 我不想迟到 |
[01:11] | the competition and leave my friends waiting. | 让我朋友干等着 |
[01:13] | Good luck, Tyler. | 祝你好运 泰勒 |
[01:14] | We’re so proud of you. | 你是我们的骄傲 |
[01:16] | Don’t drink the hotel tap water, it’s not clean. | 别喝宾馆的自来水 那不干净 |
[01:20] | And don’t drink the bottled water, it’s too expensive. | 也别喝瓶装水 太贵了 |
[01:22] | But drink lots of water. It’s good for you. | 但多喝水 对身体好 |
[01:26] | So, thank you for choosing me over Luke Mandell. | 谢谢你选择了我 而不是卢克·曼德尔 |
[01:31] | Well, thank you for keeping it tight. | 谢谢你身材保持得这么好 |
[01:41] | Wow, those three days went by really fast. | 哇 这三天过得真快呢 |
[01:44] | So did you enjoy the prom? | 舞会怎么样 |
[01:46] | I didn’t go to the prom. | 我没去舞会 |
[01:47] | Luke stood you up? | 卢克放了你鸽子 |
[01:51] | Come on, I’ll go to the prom with you. | 拜托 我跟你一起去 |
[01:53] | I don’t care what people might think. | 我不管别人怎么看 |
[01:54] | We’ll walk into that gym | 我们就走进舞池 |
[01:56] | and slow dance right in front of that jerk. | 跳给那个混蛋看 |
[02:00] | Stan, I’m home because I didn’t qualify for the BMX competition. | 斯坦 我回家的原因是我没能进入比赛 |
[02:04] | I goofed off and I didn’t work hard enough. | 我一直在混日子 没好好训练 |
[02:06] | I let everyone down. | 我让大家失望了 |
[02:08] | I can’t even show my face around my teammates. | 我都没办法面对我的队友 |
[02:10] | And I really can’t let Mom and Dad know. | 我真的不能让爸妈知道 |
[02:12] | So what are you going to do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[02:13] | Hide in my room and watch cartoons on my phone | 躲在房间的被窝里 |
[02:15] | under the covers for the next three days | 看三天手机动画 |
[02:17] | so Mom and Dad keep thinking I’m a grown up. | 这样爸妈就以为我长大了 |
[02:20] | Well, what did the exterminator say? | 灭虫公司怎么说的 |
[02:22] | Three days is the perfect | 三天足够 |
[02:23] | amount of time to flea bomb Tyler’s room. | 清理泰勒房间里的跳蚤了 |
[02:25] | All right, we just need to make sure no one goes in there. | 好的 只要保证没人进去就行了 |
[02:28] | Yeah. We’ll have to “Flea” The premises. | 是啊 除了跳蚤 谁都不能跳进去 |
[02:30] | You know, “Bug” Out. | 你懂的 跳走 |
[02:32] | Good one, Ellen, good one, Ellen. | 这个梗真赞 艾伦 |
[02:35] | That was a one-two pun… ch. | 这才叫高手 高手 |
[02:38] | I may have a problem. | 我好像忘记吃药了 |
[02:43] | Stan, if I can’t hide in my room, where am I gonna go? | 斯坦 除了自己房间 我还能躲去哪儿 |
[02:46] | How about to the vet? ‘Cause one of us has fleas. | 去兽医那里避避风头怎么样 某人生跳蚤了呢 |
[02:52] | Giving Tyler that good advice | 让泰勒去看兽医是个好主意 |
[02:53] | about going to the vet made me think. | 也让哥思绪万千 |
[02:56] | Now that I have my kids full time, | 我现在也当爹了 |
[02:58] | I need to start teaching them stuff, too. | 也得开始教育他们了 |
[03:00] | And I’m not the only new parent around here. | 这里刚有孩子的不是我一个人 |
[03:03] | Right, Robert? | 对吧 罗伯特 |
[03:07] | They are so adorable. | 他们太可爱了 |
[03:10] | Are you setting up a college fund for them? | 你给他们留了上大学的钱吗 |
[03:13] | Well, when were you going to think about it, Robert? | 那你打算什么时候准备起来 罗伯特 |
[03:34] | Hey, Avery, I need your advice. | 嘿 艾芙莉 我需要你的建议 |
[03:36] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[03:38] | My friend Jules said we weren’t friends anymore. | 我朋友朱尔斯说我们再也不是朋友了 |
[03:40] | Then after recess, she said we were best friends again. | 课件休息之后 她说我们又是朋友了 |
[03:43] | It’s the third time she’s done this. | 她已经这么干了三次了 |
[03:45] | Can’t a girl monkey-bar it up without all the drama? | 爬个单杠而已 至于这么小题大做吗 |
[03:49] | Chloe, life is way too short | 克洛伊 生命太短暂了 |
[03:51] | to have a best friend to makes you feel bad. | 不值得为一个让你难过的朋友浪费时间 |
[03:53] | That’s not what friendship should be. | 友谊不应该这样 |
[03:55] | See, Avery, this is why I come to you for advice. | 艾芙莉 这就是我找你要建议的原因 |
[03:57] | You always take care of me. | 你一直很照顾我 |
[03:59] | Like the time I accidentally | 就像那次我不小心 |
[04:00] | broke the lamp in Mommy and Daddy’s bedroom. | 打破了爸妈房间里的台灯 |
[04:02] | When did that happen? | 那是什么时候的事 |
[04:03] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[04:05] | So, how do I play this? | 这事怎么办 |
[04:12] | So this is where you’re | 所以你打算 |
[04:13] | gonna hide from your parents for three days? | 在这里躲你爸妈三天 |
[04:15] | It’s not so bad. I made a nest from my clothes. | 也没那么糟 我用衣服搭了个窝 |
[04:17] | Chloe’s tea set is down here. | 克洛伊的茶具就摆在下面 |
[04:19] | Ooh, fake tea. | 哦 假的茶 |
[04:22] | Ah, fake hot, fake hot! | 啊 烫 烫 |
[04:24] | So, what did you bring me? | 你给我带了什么 |
[04:26] | Apple cores, banana peels, and coffee grounds. | 苹果核 香蕉皮 咖啡渣 |
[04:29] | This is garbage. I can’t eat this. | 这是垃圾 我怎么能吃 |
[04:31] | Well, not with that attitude. | 你这什么态度 |
[04:33] | Why couldn’t you’ve brought me something from the fridge? | 你为什么不能从冰箱里拿点东西给我 |
[04:36] | ‘Cause I can’t open the dang door. | 因为我不会开冰箱门 |
[04:38] | It’s my one weakness. | 这是我的一个弱点 |
[04:39] | But I’m on a mission to teach my kids stuff. | 但我是要教育孩子的 |
[04:42] | Maybe it’s time they learned the lesson of persistence. | 也许是时候让他们知道什么叫坚持不懈了 |
[04:45] | So I rigged this to open the refrigerator door. | 所以我搭了一个开冰箱门的装置 |
[04:48] | Once you learn how to use | 只要学会了滑轮组 |
[04:49] | block and tackle equipment, you can do anything. | 你就无所不能了 |
[04:58] | Okay, I may need to learn how to use block and tackle equipment. | 好吧 我还得学学怎么用滑轮组 |
[05:06] | Thanks for coming with me to break up with Jules. | 谢谢你能来见证我和朱尔斯绝交 |
[05:09] | I want to be here for you. | 我想给你加油打气 |
[05:10] | That’s what big sisters are for. | 这是姐姐该做的 |
[05:11] | Plus, I have the core temperature of a lizard, | 而且我体温一直像冷血动物一样低 |
[05:14] | and this gives me the chance to sun myself on a rock. | 正好出来晒晒太阳 |
[05:18] | I’m kidding. I’m just a slender mammal who chills easily. | 我是开玩笑的 我只是个瘦弱的美少女 爱打哆嗦 |
[05:22] | There she is. | 她在那里 |
[05:23] | All right, Just remember, be firm and don’t back down. | 好了 记着 态度坚决点 不要让步 |
[05:27] | Go. | 上 |
[05:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:33] | O-M-Gosh, that’s Dax, | 天啊 那是达克斯 |
[05:36] | the boy Avery has a crazy crush on. | 艾芙莉超喜欢他的 |
[05:38] | Don’t take my word for it. | 不相信我也没关系 |
[05:40] | Look, what happened a couple of days ago. | 看看前几天的事 |
[05:43] | Wow, Avery, you are really into those cookies. | 哇 艾芙莉 你真的很喜欢吃这家的饼干 |
[05:47] | No, I am really into the | 不 我喜欢的是那个 |
[05:48] | boy who works at the cookie kiosk at the mall. | 在商场饼干店工作的男生 |
[05:51] | To see him, I buy cookies now and then. | 我时不时去买饼干就是为了见他 |
[05:57] | I really like to see him. | 我真的很想见他 |
[06:01] | His name is… | 他叫 |
[06:04] | …Dax. | 达克斯 |
[06:05] | So what’s… | 所以那个 |
[06:07] | …Dax like? | 达克斯是什么样的人 |
[06:10] | Do you guys have a lot in common? | 你们有很多共同点吗 |
[06:11] | Do you share the same interests? | 你们有共同爱好吗 |
[06:13] | I have no clue. | 我不知道 |
[06:15] | All I know is I’m a teenage girl and he’s stupid-hot. | 我只知道我年轻貌美 他帅气逼人 |
[06:19] | I know you. | 我记得你 |
[06:21] | I’m not sweating. I mean “Hey.” | 我没流汗 我是说 嘿 |
[06:24] | You’re by far my best and hungriest customer. | 你是我的顾客中最好也是最饿的 |
[06:26] | Nom-nom-nom. I also do celery. | 不不不 我也吃芹菜的 |
[06:30] | Crunch-crunch-crunch. | 嚼嚼嚼 |
[06:33] | It’s cool our sisters are such good friends. | 我们的妹妹是好朋友 这真棒 |
[06:35] | I bet your mother would love me, too… What? | 你妈妈肯定会喜欢我的 什么 |
[06:38] | No, I just mean I’m the type of girl | 不 我的意思是 一般来说 |
[06:40] | whole families love… Huh? | 全家人都会喜欢我这样的女生 啊 |
[06:44] | So I guess we can hang out and | 让她们自己玩吧 我们可以 |
[06:46] | get to know each other while they’re playing. | 出去转转 了解对方 |
[06:48] | This is my chance with… | 正好可以趁这次机会 |
[06:51] | …Dax. | 达克斯 |
[06:54] | I can’t let Chloe blow it for me. | 我不能让克洛伊搞砸这事 |
[06:56] | Excuse me. Just one second. | 等我一下 |
[06:58] | There’s something really difficult I need to talk to you about! | 我想跟你谈谈 这事我很难说出口 |
[07:05] | Sorry, tripped. | 抱歉 我被绊倒了 |
[07:09] | Anyway, before you say something that you can’t take back, | 不管怎样 在你说出无法挽回的话之前 |
[07:12] | I may have been a Dax hunky. | 我可能爱上达克斯了 |
[07:13] | I mean a tad hasty. | 不 我是说我有点太草率了 |
[07:15] | Okay. People can change. | 人是会变的 |
[07:17] | The point is, you and Jules should stay best friends forever. | 重点是 你和朱尔斯应该当一辈子好友 |
[07:20] | Okay, Avery, if that’s really what you think. | 好吧 艾芙莉 如果你真的这么想 |
[07:22] | Yes, I really think Dax. | 是的 我真的在想达克斯 |
[07:24] | I mean, I really think that. | 我是说 我真的是这么想的 |
[07:27] | I guess I just kissed his face. | 我想我刚刚亲了他的脸颊 |
[07:29] | I mean, spoke too soon. | 我是说 说话太快 |
[07:30] | How did I even get there from that? | 我怎么会说出这种话 |
[07:33] | Now run along and have fun with Jules. | 现在找朱尔斯玩吧 |
[07:36] | I’ll find some way to keep myself occupied. | 我会自己找事情做的 |
[07:44] | And then the bell goes off and you take ’em out of the oven. | 铃一响 你就把它们从烤箱里拿出来 |
[07:47] | But first you put on the oven mitt. | 但首先你得戴上防烫手套 |
[07:50] | I bet you only make that mistake once. | 我打赌你只犯了一次错误 |
[07:51] | Why? | 为什么这么想 |
[07:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:54] | Can I put my finger in your dimple? | 我能摸摸你的酒窝吗 |
[07:57] | Why does everyone ask me that? | 为什么每个人都这么问 |
[08:01] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[08:03] | I don’t want to be friends with Chloe anymore. | 我不想再和克洛伊做朋友了 |
[08:05] | Oh, no, she’s doing it to Chloe again. | 哦 不 她又这么对克洛伊了 |
[08:08] | Why did I push Chloe to stay friends with this kid? | 我为什么要强迫克洛伊和这个孩子做朋友 |
[08:11] | No guy is worth that, even if he does look like | 没有男生值得这样 即使他看着 |
[08:14] | he was forged in a lightning storm by Hephaestus’s Hammer. | 像是诞生于火神的电闪雷鸣之中 |
[08:18] | What’s so funny? | 笑什么 |
[08:19] | Oh, I just thought of a joke you’d never get. | 哦 我刚刚想到了一个你不会找到笑点的笑话 |
[08:22] | Hilarious. | 太搞笑了 |
[08:25] | Well, I guess Chloe and I should get going. | 我和克洛伊要走了 |
[08:27] | It’s too bad they aren’t friends anymore, | 她们做不成朋友真是太糟糕了 |
[08:28] | because I wanted to sketch you. | 因为我想给你画肖像 |
[08:30] | I’m kind of an artist. | 我算是个艺术家 |
[08:31] | You’re an artist? | 你是艺术家 |
[08:32] | I’m an artist, too. | 我也是 |
[08:34] | And I’m not just saying that to make you love me back. | 我说这个不是为了让你爱我 |
[08:36] | I mean, love me back. | 我是说 爱我呗 |
[08:38] | Don’t you just love me back? | 你爱我的背吗 |
[08:41] | Yeah, it’s a nice back. | 是啊 你的背很好看 |
[08:42] | You really think so? | 你真的这么觉得 |
[08:44] | Too bad I got to take my sister home. | 但我得带妹妹回家了 真糟糕 |
[08:47] | Maybe not yet. Give me a sec. | 可能不用着急 等我一下 |
[08:49] | Hey, Jules, how about this time you stay best friends with Chloe? | 嘿 朱尔斯 你和克洛伊一直做最好的朋友怎么样 |
[08:54] | Maybe. | 不怎么样 |
[08:55] | That’s a really pretty bracelet. | 这手链很漂亮 |
[08:58] | It would look so nice on my wrist. | 戴我手腕上一定很好看 |
[09:02] | How can something so evil have a brother that’s so cute? | 天使哥哥怎么会有个恶魔小妹 |
[09:10] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[09:16] | So the mailman needed a | 邮递员需要有人签收 |
[09:18] | signature for the package so he rang the doorbell. | 所以他就按了门铃 |
[09:20] | Bing-dong! | 冰咚 |
[09:21] | – And I was like… – Hang on. | -我就 -等等 |
[09:23] | Did you just say “Bing dong”? | 你说的是冰咚吗 |
[09:25] | Yeah, you know, the sound a doorbell makes. | 是啊 就是门铃的声音 |
[09:27] | Where was I? Anyway, so the mailman was… | 我说到哪儿了 反正邮递员 |
[09:30] | Honey, doorbells go “Ding dong.” | 亲爱的 门铃声应该是叮咚 |
[09:33] | Not “Bing dong.” | 不是冰咚 |
[09:34] | Whatever. I’ve always heard bing dong. | 管他的 我听到的都是冰咚 |
[09:36] | Anyway, so the mailman was… | 反正邮递员 |
[09:38] | Who says “Bing dong?” | 谁会说冰咚 |
[09:40] | I mean, name one person. | 随便说一个人 |
[09:43] | I don’t know, I think I’ve heard you say it. | 我不知道 你好像说过 |
[09:45] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[09:46] | I would never say “Bing dong.” | 不可能是我 |
[09:48] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[09:49] | You know the old expression, You say tomato, I say potato. | 你知道有句老话 你说番茄 我说土豆 |
[09:54] | That is not an expression! | 哪有这句老话 |
[09:56] | Oh, Bennett, put a rock in it. | 哦 班尼特 差不多得了 |
[10:10] | Baked? | 烘焙口味 |
[10:17] | Fishsticks, fishsticks, glitter and boys | 炸鱼排 亮晶晶 还有男生 |
[10:20] | If you like these things then make a little noise | 如果你喜欢 就请喊出来 |
[10:23] | Wha-whaaat? | 咋样 |
[10:27] | Hey, my sister has that bracelet. | 嘿 这是我姐姐的手链 |
[10:29] | Well, not anymore. | 现在是我的了 |
[10:31] | Your sister gave it to me so I stay friends with you. | 你姐姐送给我的 所以我才继续和你做朋友 |
[10:33] | Do you even like fish sticks, | 你真的喜欢炸鱼排 |
[10:35] | glitter, and boys, or is it all a filthy lie? | 闪闪发亮的东西和男生吗 这一切只是肮脏的谎言吗 |
[10:39] | I’m so glad our sisters made up. | 真高兴我们的妹妹和好了 |
[10:41] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[10:42] | And I’ve finished my sketch of you. | 我画完你的肖像了 |
[10:46] | See? ‘Cause you’re a girl, and you like cookies. | 看明白没 你是女生 还喜欢饼干 |
[10:50] | Now draw yourself as milk, and dunk me. | 把你画成牛奶 泡我这块饼干 |
[10:52] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[10:54] | Unless you want to. | 除非你也这么想 |
[10:57] | Avery, did you give Jules | 艾芙莉 你为了让朱尔斯和我做朋友 |
[10:58] | your bracelet so she would stay friends with me? | 才把手链送给她的吗 |
[11:00] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[11:02] | I’m so sorry, Chloe. | 我很抱歉 克洛伊 |
[11:04] | But in my defense… | 但姐姐也有苦难言啊 |
[11:08] | Hey, look how shiny I am. | 嘿 看看我有多闪 |
[11:12] | Avery, you did this to me for a boy? | 艾芙莉 你这么对我就是为了一个男生 |
[11:15] | You’re worse than Jules. | 你比朱尔斯还坏 |
[11:16] | You’re not my sister anymore! | 你再也不是我姐姐了 |
[11:21] | If you throw in that necklace, I’ll be your sister. | 如果你把那条项链送我 我就当你妹妹 |
[11:30] | Now, as family dogs, part of our job is to help our people. | 作为家犬 我们的职责之一就是帮助主人 |
[11:35] | And they’ll be coming to you with all kinds of problems, | 他们会带着各种各样的问题来找你 |
[11:37] | ’cause they are a hot mess. | 因为他们一团糟 |
[11:40] | Stan, I’m sitting right here. | 斯坦 我就坐在这里呢 |
[11:41] | And are you a hot mess? | 你是一团糟吗 |
[11:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:46] | Chloe, I am so sorry about what happened earlier. | 克洛伊 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[11:49] | Please, don’t be mad at me. | 拜托不要生我的气 |
[11:50] | Of course, I’m mad at you. | 我当然生你的气 |
[11:53] | I trusted you, and you lied to me and used me. | 我相信你 但你不仅骗我 还利用了我 |
[11:56] | And I am so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[11:58] | I just got a little carried away. | 我做得有点过了 |
[12:00] | One day you’ll understand | 有一天你会明白的 |
[12:01] | that liking boys can make you do dumb things. | 喜欢上一个人会让你做傻事 |
[12:04] | I’ll never understand. | 我是不会明白的 |
[12:05] | What you did is terrible. | 你做的事太糟糕了 |
[12:07] | Chloe, we’re still sisters… | 克洛伊 我们还是姐妹 |
[12:08] | No, I told you, you’re not my sister anymore. | 不 我跟你说过了 你再也不是我姐姐了 |
[12:14] | Now you may have noticed that Avery and Chloe had a fight. | 你可能已经发现了 艾芙莉和克洛伊吵了一架 |
[12:19] | A dog’s job is to be on hand for sympathy petting. | 狗狗的职责就是给主人温暖的抱抱 |
[12:22] | Science tells us our fur is lined with tiny molecules | 科学研究表明 我们的毛发里存在着某种 |
[12:25] | called “Feel-betterinos.” | 快乐因子 |
[12:29] | Not to be confused with Phil Betterino, who has that pizza place. | 我说的不是快乐菲尔那家披萨店 |
[12:33] | You know their motto. | 你知道他们的口号 |
[12:34] | “It’s not the best, it’s Betterino!” | 美味多多 快乐多多 |
[12:38] | Stan, I’m really upset about what’s happening with Chloe. | 斯坦 克洛伊的事我真的很伤心 |
[12:41] | This isn’t a time for jokes. | 现在没心情开玩笑 |
[12:43] | Avery, if I was doing jokes, | 艾芙莉 我开玩笑的时候 |
[12:44] | you’d be hearing me say things like “Am I right?” | 一般都会说 我说得对吧 |
[12:47] | Or, “What’s the deal with that?” | 或者 这算什么事 |
[12:50] | Or, “I’d like to be at that meeting.” | 或者 我倒想看看 |
[12:54] | I need to talk to Chloe. | 我要和克洛伊谈谈 |
[12:56] | I’d like to be at that meeting. | 我倒想看看 |
[13:00] | Now, pet the puppies, | 现在摸摸狗狗吧 |
[13:01] | and let the “Feel-betterinos” Do their thing. | 剩下的事交给快乐因子 |
[13:04] | Stan, this is not something that… | 斯坦 这样也 |
[13:06] | Oh, my gosh, I do feel better. | 哦 天啊 我真的感觉好多了 |
[13:09] | Science! | 科学的力量 |
[13:13] | Oh, I’ve been in here so long, I think I’m starting to lose it. | 哦 我在这里待太久了 都快疯了 |
[13:16] | But I’m holding it together, aren’t I, Tennie? | 但我做得很好 对吧 小网 |
[13:21] | Why am I asking a tennis ball if I’m losing it? | 如果不是疯了 为什么要跟网球说话 |
[13:24] | You have no background in clinical psychology. | 你又不是学临床心理学的 |
[13:27] | I know Tyler’s only been gone a day, | 我知道泰勒只走了一天 |
[13:29] | but I do miss my little Ty-Ty. | 但我真的很想我的小泰泰 |
[13:31] | I even miss the way he used to say, | 我甚至有点想念他说 |
[13:33] | “I’m 18, stop calling me Ty-Ty.” | 我18岁了 别叫我泰泰 |
[13:36] | Maybe you should give him a call. | 也许你该给他打个电话 |
[13:37] | He’ll hear his phone go “Cling-cling” | 手机克铃克铃响 |
[13:39] | and he’ll answer. | 他就会接了 |
[13:41] | I know phones go “Ring-ring.” | 我知道手机是铃铃响的 |
[13:44] | I’m not a bing-a-ling. | 我又不是个沙蛋 |
[13:47] | Who did I marry? | 握到底娶了什么人啊 |
[13:48] | Whom. | 我 |
[13:49] | Oh, that you know. | 这你倒知道 |
[13:52] | Oh, no, Tennie. It’s Mom and Dad calling. | 哦 不 小网 我爸妈打电话来了 |
[13:57] | Tennie, play it cool. | 小网 冷静点 |
[14:02] | Hello. | 喂 |
[14:03] | Hi, sweetie, I was just | 嗨 宝贝 |
[14:04] | missing you so I thought I’d give you a call. | 我有点想你 就给你打电话了 |
[14:07] | How’s the competition going? | 比赛怎么样 |
[14:08] | Sounds real quiet there. | 你那边挺安静的嘛 |
[14:10] | No, no. There’s lots of stuff going on. | 不不 这里很热闹啊 |
[14:13] | There are tons of girls here. | 有好多妹子 |
[14:15] | “Oh, look, there’s Tyler. He’s so cute.” | 哦 看啊 那是泰勒 他好帅 |
[14:19] | Oh, the Blue Angels are doing a fly-by. | 哦 那些蓝天使在玩低空飞越呢 |
[14:24] | Oh, look, here come the girls again. | 哦 看啊 妹子们又来了 |
[14:27] | “We were so nervous to talk to you, | 我们本来很紧张 不敢跟你说话的 |
[14:29] | but the Blue Angels inspired us to take a risk.” | 但是蓝天使鼓励我们冒一次险 |
[14:34] | Be nice to those girls. They sound homely. | 发好人卡吧 她们听起来挺普通的 |
[14:38] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[14:40] | So listen, your Dad wants to say hi, too. | 你爸爸也想跟你打招呼 |
[14:47] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[14:48] | Hey, Son. | 嘿 儿子 |
[14:50] | As a renowned child psychologist, I want to wish you luck. | 作为知名儿童心理学家 我想祝你好运 |
[14:53] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[14:54] | – Bye, Tyler. – Bye, Mom. | -再见 泰勒 -再见 妈妈 |
[14:57] | You know, if you really miss Tyler, | 如果你真的很想他 |
[14:58] | we should drive up for the competition tomorrow and surprise him. | 那我们明天就开车去比赛现场给他个惊喜吧 |
[15:01] | Oh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[15:07] | Here, Avery. I want to give this to you. | 艾芙莉 我要把这个给你 |
[15:09] | Oh, good, you’re talking to me. | 太好了 你终于愿意和我说话了 |
[15:11] | So you’re not angry anymore? We’re sisters again? | 所以你不再生气了 我们又是好姐妹了 |
[15:13] | I’m not angry anymore, but we’re still not sisters. | 我不生气了 但我们的姐妹情分已断 |
[15:16] | So I want to give all this to you. | 所以我想把这些都给你 |
[15:18] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[15:22] | Chloe, I gave you this doll. | 克洛伊 这个娃娃是我给你的 |
[15:26] | And I made you this card for your birthday. | 这是我送你的生日卡片 |
[15:27] | What is going on? | 什么意思 |
[15:29] | It’s all the stuff that I saved in my special memory box | 我把我们共同的回忆 |
[15:32] | from everything we’ve done together. | 都装在了这个特别的盒子里 |
[15:33] | Since we’re not sisters anymore, I don’t want it. | 既然我们不是姐妹了 那这些东西我就不要了 |
[15:35] | All right, Chloe. Enough. | 好了 克洛伊 够了 |
[15:38] | I know that I messed up, but I’ve already apologized. | 我知道这是我的错 但我已经道歉了 |
[15:41] | I’ll do whatever you want to make it up to you, | 你要我怎么补偿你都行 |
[15:43] | but you can’t stay mad at me. | 但你不能一直生我气啊 |
[15:44] | I said I’m not mad. | 我说了我不生气 |
[15:45] | I’m just following your advice. | 我只是采纳了你的建议 |
[15:47] | You told me life’s too short | 是你说的 生命太短暂了 |
[15:48] | to have a best friend that makes you feel bad. | 不值得为一个让你难过的朋友浪费时间 |
[15:49] | Yeah, I was talking about Jules. | 我说的是朱尔斯 |
[15:51] | Jules was never my best friend, you were. | 朱尔斯从来都不是我最好的朋友 你才是 |
[16:04] | Ellen, come on! | 艾伦 快点 |
[16:05] | If we want to make it for | 如果我们要赶到 |
[16:06] | Tyler’s competition, we’ve got to leave now! | 泰勒的比赛现场 现在就得出发了 |
[16:12] | Okay, Tennie. | 好的 小网 |
[16:14] | We can’t let them get out of this house. | 我们不能让他们走 |
[16:16] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[16:22] | Do you have the directions to Tyler’s competition? | 你知道怎么走吗 |
[16:25] | I loaded them onto my phone. | 我把路线都存在手机里了 |
[16:26] | Good. | 好的 |
[16:28] | Huh, that’s weird. | 怪了 |
[16:29] | I could’ve sworn I left it right here. | 我发誓我把手机放在这里的 |
[16:31] | Relax, Mama’s on the case. | 别紧张 我来搞定 |
[16:33] | I’ll grab my purse from the kitchen and call your cell from mine. | 我去厨房拿包 用我的手机打给你 |
[16:35] | I have you under husband, therapist, and keeping it tight. | 你通讯录里的名字有丈夫 心理医生和保持好身材 |
[16:42] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[16:48] | Where’s my purse? It was just here. | 我的包呢 刚刚还在这儿的 |
[16:50] | I think I saw it in my office. | 我好像看到它在我办公室里 |
[17:00] | Purse, purse, purse, purse, purse… | 包 包 包 包 包 |
[17:03] | Wait, I already have it. Why did I run in here? | 等等 我不是拿着吗 跑进来干嘛 |
[17:06] | I could’ve sworn you left it right here. | 你肯定把它放在这里了 |
[17:09] | First your phone, now my purse. | 你的手机丢了 我的包也丢了 |
[17:12] | Bennett, I’m being totally serious. | 班尼特 我是认真的 |
[17:13] | Do we have a leprechaun? | 家里是不是来妖精了 |
[17:15] | Let’s just call my phone from the landline, huh? | 用固定电话打我手机吧 |
[17:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:31] | Tyler? What is going on? | 泰勒 你怎么在这儿 |
[17:33] | No time to explain. | 没时间解释了 |
[17:35] | We’ve got a tiny fire to put out. | 我们要扑灭一场小型火灾 |
[17:39] | Why are you not at the competition? | 你为什么不在比赛现场 |
[17:42] | Actually, I never left for the competition. | 其实我压根就没去 |
[17:47] | I didn’t qualify because I goofed off. | 我没好好训练 没能获得参赛资格 |
[17:49] | So I just spent the past three days hiding under the stairs. | 所以我这三天都躲在楼梯下面 |
[17:52] | But I heard those girls on the phone. | 但我听到电话里那些女生的声音了啊 |
[17:54] | That was me, Mom. | 那是我装的 妈妈 |
[17:57] | And the Blue Angels? | 那蓝天使呢 |
[18:02] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[18:05] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[18:07] | I was too embarrassed. | 我觉得很惭愧 |
[18:09] | I let everyone down, especially you guys. | 我让大家都失望了 尤其是你们 |
[18:13] | So what’s my punishment? | 你们打算怎么惩罚我 |
[18:16] | There is no punishment. You’re almost an adult. | 不惩罚 你算是大人了 |
[18:19] | You’re gonna have to deal | 自己做的事 |
[18:20] | with the consequences of your own actions. | 必须自己承担后果 |
[18:22] | That’s what being an adult is. | 那才是大人的样子 |
[18:24] | So I don’t get any punishment at all? | 所以我不会被惩罚吗 |
[18:26] | Well, you missed your competition, you let your teammates down. | 你没参加比赛 让队友失望 |
[18:29] | Is this how you want to live your life? | 你就想这么生活吗 |
[18:31] | ‘Cause it’s up to you now. | 现在看你怎么做了 |
[18:33] | Wow. I really am almost an adult now, aren’t I? | 哇 我真的算是大人了 是吧 |
[18:37] | I guess I have to take that seriously. | 我应该认真对待这件事 |
[18:39] | Thank you, guys, for showing me that. | 谢谢你们 爸爸妈妈 |
[18:40] | Things are really gonna be different from now on. | 现在开始一切都不同了 |
[18:43] | Come on, fire truck. | 来吧 消防车 |
[18:47] | I haven’t slept much in the last few days. | 这几天我都没好好睡觉 |
[18:54] | What’s all this? | 这什么情况 |
[18:56] | Welcome to Sister-Con. | 欢迎来到姐妹大会 |
[18:58] | It’s like Comic-Con, but instead of all the cool stuff, | 跟动漫大会一样 但没有那么多酷炫的东西 |
[19:01] | it’s all about sisters. | 只有姐妹的东西 |
[19:04] | Then why are you wearing that? | 那你为什么穿成这样 |
[19:06] | I’m Bat-Stan. | 我是蝙蝠侠斯坦 |
[19:10] | What does Bat-Stan have to do with sisters? | 蝙蝠侠斯坦和姐妹有什么关系 |
[19:12] | This is my costume for Comic-Con. | 这是为动漫大会准备的 |
[19:14] | It took me forever to make, I’m not just gonna wear it once. | 做这个花了我好长时间 我不会只穿一次 |
[19:18] | And you’re dressed as Chloe, right? | 你是打扮成克洛伊了 是吧 |
[19:20] | I am Chloe. | 我就是克洛伊 |
[19:22] | Wow, you are really committed to cosplay. | 哇 你对角色扮演真是很上心啊 |
[19:28] | All right, I’ve got it from here, Stan. | 好了 接下来我来处理吧 斯坦 |
[19:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:31] | If you need me, just use this. | 如果需要我 按这个 |
[19:37] | Or just call out “Bat-Stan, come here, boy.” | 或者直接喊 蝙蝠侠斯坦 快来救我 |
[19:40] | That works, too. | 那也行 |
[19:43] | So, Chloe, I was going through the box you gave me, | 克洛伊 我看了一下你给我的盒子 |
[19:46] | and it looked like a little collection of memorabilia. | 满满的都是纪念品 |
[19:50] | So I got the idea to make this exhibition. | 所以我觉得可以办个展览 |
[19:52] | How long is this going to take? | 要多久 |
[19:54] | Well, the walking tour takes 25 minutes. | 走一圈要25分钟 |
[19:57] | – You’ve got five. – Okay, then. | -我只给5分钟 -好吧 |
[19:59] | I’ll talk faster than Stan’s | 斯坦模仿帕特里克·斯图尔特 |
[20:01] | Patrick Stewart impression on the recording. | 录了一段 我会比他说得快的 |
[20:04] | This is my first lipstick that you gave me. | 这是我的第一支唇膏 是你给我的 |
[20:07] | I forgot this was in my box. | 我忘记盒子里还有这个 |
[20:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:11] | I spent all afternoon teaching you how to use makeup. | 我花了一下午教你化妆 |
[20:14] | And here’s a picture of the first time you used it. | 这张照片记录了你第一次使用它的场景 |
[20:17] | On the kitchen wall. | 厨房墙壁上的作品 |
[20:20] | And here’s the picture of Mom freaking out after she saw it. | 这张照片是妈妈看到之后发疯的样子 |
[20:23] | You really captured her impotent rage. | 你真的戳到了她的怒点 |
[20:28] | Hey, I remember this. | 嘿 我记得这个 |
[20:30] | This is the first painting you ever painted of me. | 这是你给我画的第一张像 |
[20:33] | And I painted you exactly how you told me to. | 我完全按照你的意思画的 |
[20:40] | I’m glad you talked me out of the saxophone. | 我很高兴你说服我不画萨克斯 |
[20:42] | Too much. | 我承受不了 |
[20:45] | This is the macaroni necklace I made you when I was six. | 这是我6岁时候给你做的通心粉项链 |
[20:48] | This wasn’t in my memory box. | 这不在我的回忆盒里 |
[20:50] | No. | 不 |
[20:51] | It was in my memory box. | 在我的回忆盒里 |
[20:52] | Avery, you have one, too? | 艾芙莉 你也有一个 |
[20:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:57] | You’re not the only one who treasures our memories. | 珍惜我们回忆的不只是你一个 |
[21:00] | I know that I messed up, but look around. | 我知道我搞砸了 但看看周围 |
[21:04] | We have so many good memories together. | 我们有那么多美好的回忆 |
[21:07] | And I hope that I can have my best friend and sister back | 我希望可以重新找回我的好朋友 好妹妹 |
[21:11] | to fill this new box I made with new memories. | 我们一起创造新的回忆 |
[21:17] | This will be our first new memory. | 这是我们的第一段新回忆 |
[21:25] | I love you, Chloe. | 我爱你 克洛伊 |
[21:26] | I love you too, Avery. | 我也爱你 艾芙莉 |
[21:28] | You will always be my sister. | 你永远都是我的姐姐 |
[21:36] | I mean, “Aah.” | 我是说 |
[21:40] | Stan, I never thanked you for helping me set this all up. | 斯坦 我还没有谢谢你帮我布置这些 |
[21:43] | And you’ll never have to. | 不用说谢谢 |
[21:44] | Actually, you probably should. | 其实 你还是应该说谢谢 |
[21:46] | I worked really hard. | 我真的很辛苦 |
[21:49] | We all learned a lot. | 我们都学到了很多 |
[21:50] | Avery learned you have a responsibility | 艾芙莉学到了 人需要有责任感 |
[21:52] | not to take your loved ones for granted. | 不能把所爱之人视为理所当然 |
[21:55] | Tyler learned you have to be responsible for your own actions. | 泰勒学到了 你必须为自己的行为负责 |
[21:58] | And I learned my puppies and I have the same taste | 我学到了 我的孩子们和我一样 |
[22:02] | in chew toys! | 喜欢咬玩具 |
[22:06] | Look at you, Robert, bursting with pride. | 看看你 罗伯特 骄傲得很嘛 |
[22:09] | Your kids are entering the family business. | 你的孩子们真是子承父业 |
[22:13] | “It’s not the best, it’s Betterino!” | 美味多多 快乐多多 |