时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, Stan. | 斯坦 回来啦 |
[00:07] | Did you have fun hanging out with the wife? | 和老婆晚餐吃得开心不 |
[00:08] | How was your two-month anniversary dinner? | 这是你们结婚两个月纪念日哎 |
[00:10] | We went to our favorite dumpster, but it’s going downhill. | 我俩去最爱的那个垃圾桶边上吃的 可惜还是不欢而散 |
[00:13] | Cats are starting to show up. | 居然有猫敢来当电灯泡 |
[00:15] | Next, it’ll be hipsters. | 再添几个嬉皮士都能凑一桌打麻将了 |
[00:18] | Plus, Princess has been | 还有 公主最近 |
[00:19] | acting strange lately and I can’t figure out why. | 总是稀奇古怪的 不知道咋回事 |
[00:22] | If you’re trying to understand girls, just stop. | 女人是无法去理解的 |
[00:24] | They’re irrational, weird, and totally nuts. | 她们不仅脾气古怪 脑子还经常进水 |
[00:27] | -No, we’re not. -Whoa! | -谁说的 -哎哟我的妈呀 |
[00:28] | Dial it back, psycho. | 不用这么快炸毛吧 大姐 |
[00:32] | Mason always acts strange. | 梅森一直怪怪的 |
[00:34] | Today he pasted all his school | 他今天把自己所有教科书 |
[00:36] | books together and called it “Big learnin’.” | 粘在一起 说那叫”学海无涯” |
[00:38] | Then he pasted his hands together and called the nurse. | 还把自己手也粘在一起了 最后上了医务室 |
[00:43] | Stan, I know what’s wrong with Princess. | 斯坦 我知道公主怎么了 |
[00:47] | You know, Karl, I almost wore that, | 卡尔 我今天差点就要穿这身 |
[00:49] | then I realized I wasn’t being dropped | 然后一拍脑袋才想起来 |
[00:51] | behind enemy lines today. | 今天我不用上前线 |
[00:53] | I need to be invisible | 带着我的抛物面传声器 |
[00:54] | when I do my daily sweeps of the neighborhood | 在小区里散步 |
[00:57] | with my parabolic microphone. | 是需要保持隐蔽的 |
[00:59] | -Keeping vigil. -Snooping. | -时刻警惕 -爱听八卦的居委会大妈 |
[01:00] | Keeping vigil. | 时刻警惕 |
[01:03] | And I heard Heather say, “Princess is going to have puppies.” | 就在这期间 我听到希瑟说 “公主要生宝宝了” |
[01:09] | -What? -Oh, my gosh. | -啥 -老天爷 太好了 |
[01:10] | This is the most amazing thing I’ve ever heard. | 我这辈子都没这么兴奋过 |
[01:13] | I’m gonna be a father. | 我要当爸爸了 |
[01:15] | Thank you, talking plant. | 多谢你了 会说话的大树 |
[01:17] | Stan, it’s Karl. | 斯坦 我是卡尔 |
[01:18] | Oh, I have a friend named Karl. | 哇 我有个朋友和你同名耶 |
[01:22] | I’m really excited to be a father. | 即将做爸爸让我欣喜异常 |
[01:24] | But it’s actually not my first time in a paternal role. | 不过我其实有过做父亲的经验了 |
[01:27] | I once raised a family of baby geese. | 我曾亲手抚养过一家鹅宝宝 |
[01:30] | Good thing, I had that hang glider. | 幸好我装备了降落伞 |
[01:51] | Where have you been? | 你跑哪儿去了 |
[01:53] | We’re supposed to go dress shopping. | 咱本来要出门买衣服的 |
[01:54] | I’m starting to think you | 你不会不愿意 |
[01:55] | don’t want to go dress shopping with me. | 和我逛街了吧 |
[01:56] | Well, finish thinking that. | 亲爱的 你真聪明 |
[01:58] | You used to love doing that with me. | 你原来可喜欢和我逛商店了 |
[02:01] | I pretended to like a lot of things when we were dating. | 谁约会的时候没做过戏呢 |
[02:03] | Like farmers markets | 我其实一直讨厌逛农贸市场 |
[02:04] | and your Uncle Alan’s knock-knock jokes. | 更不喜欢你艾伦舅舅的敲门玩笑 |
[02:07] | Knock-knock. Who’s there? | 咚咚 谁啊 |
[02:08] | Us, unfortunately. | 惨了 是我们 |
[02:11] | You still find my insecurity charming, right? | 不过你还是爱我的小敏感对吧 |
[02:16] | Look, I bought a desk for Chloe’s room. | 看 我给克洛伊买了张写字台 |
[02:19] | If we don’t assemble it, | 要是不赶紧装上 |
[02:20] | then we’re just gonna have this huge box sitting around. | 就得扔个大箱子在这儿了 |
[02:22] | And I know how much you hate huge boxes. | 我知道你多讨厌大箱子 |
[02:25] | True. | 的确 |
[02:26] | My sister used to hide in them, | 我姐姐小时候喜欢藏在里头 |
[02:27] | and then leap out at me and yell “You’re unpopular!” | 跳出来吓唬我 大喊”单身狗没人爱” |
[02:30] | Okay, okay, I guess we can build the desk. | 那就听你的 把它安上吧 |
[02:32] | Great. Thanks, honey. | 谢了 亲爱的 |
[02:35] | People like me! | 秀恩爱分得快 |
[02:36] | Sorry, reflex. Just a reflex. | 对不起 条件反射 |
[02:43] | Avery, I’m so excited about being a father, | 艾芙莉 我这位准爸爸已经快高兴疯了 |
[02:46] | I’m experiencing emotions I don’t even know the names of. | 都开始出现常人没有的情绪了 |
[02:49] | So I made some up, the Goofy Grinnies. | 我特意给起了名 这叫”傻痴笑容” |
[02:55] | The Happy Happies. | “欢蹦乱跳” |
[02:57] | And the Mega-Barks. | 还有”失去自控” |
[02:59] | Where you bark a lot. I get it. | 我懂了 你开始开心地狂吠 |
[03:01] | No, I strip the bark from giant sequoia trees. | 没有 我忍不住扯了块红杉树皮回家 |
[03:03] | See? | 看见没 |
[03:06] | Trying to figure out how you | 面对你怎么找着这块树皮的问题 |
[03:08] | got that bark giving me the Totes Confusies. | 我”百思不得其解” |
[03:11] | I don’t have a gesture for it yet, but how about… | 还没想好用什么表情代表 你觉得这个咋样 |
[03:17] | I just can’t wait to be there | 我都等不及在公主分娩时 |
[03:19] | by Princess’s side when the puppies are born. | 陪在她身边了 |
[03:21] | It’s gonna be the happiest day of my life. | 肯定会成为我生命中最美好的一天 |
[03:24] | I’m not letting your dog anywhere near my Princess | 我家公主分娩时 能让你那只 |
[03:27] | for the birth of her puppies. | 杂种狗接近就怪了 |
[03:29] | No, no, this is horrible. | 不 这怎么行呢 |
[03:32] | Stan needs to be there for the birth of his puppies. | 斯坦必须亲眼见证他孩子的降生 |
[03:34] | You can’t do this to him. | 你不能阻止 |
[03:36] | I can do whatever I want. | 我想干啥都行 |
[03:37] | Ever since Daddy made me | 我爹地最近刚 |
[03:39] | vice president of his company for tax purposes. | 任命我为他们公司的税务副总裁 |
[03:43] | What is wrong with you? | 你脑子不正常吧 |
[03:44] | Were you summoned to this realm by some sort of incantation? | 灰姑娘后妈转世啊 |
[03:48] | What is wrong with you? | 你脑子不正常吧 |
[03:49] | Were you summoned to this realm by some sort of incantation? | 灰姑娘后妈转世啊 |
[03:52] | Avery’s never gonna believe that I came up with that first. | 唉 艾芙莉肯定不信这话是我先想出来的 |
[03:56] | Here’s the deal. | 小妹妹你给我听好了 |
[03:58] | We’re taking Princess to have her puppies at Chez Chateau Maison, | 我们要带公主上”金色城堡”生孩子 |
[04:01] | the most luxurious dog spa ever. | 全天下最奢华的狗狗保养中心 |
[04:03] | None of you are getting anywhere near her. | 你们谁也别想接近她 |
[04:07] | Don’t be evil, Heather. | 希瑟 别这么狠心 |
[04:09] | Please let Stan be there to see his puppies being born. | 拜托 让斯坦看着他的孩子出生吧 |
[04:12] | And please don’t make a coat out of them afterwards. | 也请你日后不要把小狗做成皮袄 |
[04:16] | Breaking news, I don’t care what you want. | 重磅新闻 我才不管你想要什么 |
[04:19] | I’m thinking about becoming a famous TV newsperson. | 我在想以后当著名电视主持人 |
[04:23] | And now to the weather. | 下面请收看天气预报 |
[04:24] | Ugh, it’s hot. | 又是炎热高温 烦死姐了 |
[04:28] | All right, we need a plan | 大家竖起耳朵 |
[04:29] | to get Stan in for the birth of his puppies. | 咱必须让斯坦成功见证孩子的诞生 |
[04:32] | The place Heather will be taking Princess, | 希瑟要带公主去的地方 |
[04:34] | Chez Chateau Maison, is very exclusive. | 叫”金色城堡” 非常私人的会所 |
[04:37] | They don’t just let you in. | 绝对不会随便让人出入 |
[04:39] | In fact, the guards at Fort Knox brag | 美联储金库的守卫甚至说 |
[04:41] | that Fort Knox is the Chez Chateau Maison | 那儿就是添了警戒线和金块的 |
[04:43] | of heavily fortified gold bullion depositories. | “金色城堡” |
[04:49] | No, they don’t. | 其实人家开玩笑啦 |
[04:51] | So how are we getting in? | 那到底怎么进去 |
[04:52] | We could form a ragtag band | 咱可以学电影 |
[04:54] | of highly trained misfits to break in, like in the movies. | 组一队训练有素的街头混混闯进去 |
[04:57] | I call charming con-man. | 我的绰号可以是”白马骗子” |
[04:58] | And you’re the flexible girl | 你来当弹力女超人 |
[05:00] | who can fold herself into a dresser drawer. | 能把身体折叠成任何形状 |
[05:02] | Thank you very much, But I can come up with my own role. | 我能自创角色 多谢 |
[05:05] | I’m the brains of the operation. | 我负责做本行动的智囊领袖 |
[05:07] | Who can fold herself into a dresser drawer. | 同时也能把身体折叠成任何形状 |
[05:10] | And I’ll be the scrounger who can get anything. | 那我就当身揣百宝箱的拾荒者 |
[05:13] | Copper wire… letters of transit, 2,000 Deutsche Marks. | 一根铜丝 一张银行转账证明 两千德国货币 |
[05:20] | Thanks for playing this game, Tyler, | 多亏你想着这个游戏了 泰勒 |
[05:22] | I’ve been holding onto these for a while. | 不然我差点把这些扔了 |
[05:25] | And I’ll be the sassy computer | 我可以做高智商电脑天才 |
[05:27] | expert who uploads the data at the last second. | 在关键时刻上传数据文件 |
[05:30] | I’ve never seen this kind of encryption. | “我咋从没见过这种数据加密” |
[05:31] | Click, click, click. I’m in! | “嗒嗒嗒” 我进去了 |
[05:35] | And I shall be the master of disguise. | 我呢 则是易容术大师 |
[05:42] | Yes, Karl, we’ll call you if we need anyone to look like drapes. | 行 卡尔 哪天需要破布窗帘我们就找你 |
[05:47] | Actually, I’m your best hope. | 事实上 此次行动的关键非我莫属 |
[05:49] | Heather has a massive crush on me. | 希瑟暗恋我很久了 |
[05:51] | Really? | 真的 |
[05:52] | I heard she had a thing | 可是我听说 |
[05:53] | for some Venetian blinds at another school. | 她总对另一所学校的窗帘暗送秋波 |
[05:58] | No, she doesn’t. | 其实木有啦 |
[06:00] | I’m serious. | 我没开玩笑 |
[06:01] | Recently, women have been finding me irresistible. | 近来 我不可抗拒的魅力终于被女性所察觉 |
[06:04] | I’m a late bloomer. I get it from Father. | 我是大器晚成 和父亲一样 |
[06:06] | Mother’s sole contribution to my genome | 母上赐予我的唯一遗传优点 |
[06:07] | is the ability to digest raw boar meat. | 就是快速消化生野猪肉的能力 |
[06:11] | If you want raw boar meat, I’ll need eight hours. | 想吃生野猪肉的话 我八小时能给你弄来 |
[06:15] | You’ve got four. | 底线四小时 |
[06:20] | Karl, thank you for offering to help, but I already have a plan. | 卡尔 多谢你伸出援手 但我已经定好计划了 |
[06:23] | We can do this without you. | 不需要你的帮忙 |
[06:24] | Suit yourselves. | 随你的便吧 |
[06:26] | A Fink only offers his manly wiles once. | 芬克家的男人只给一次机会 |
[06:28] | Away! | 走着 |
[06:35] | Bennett, I’m so sore from putting that desk together. | 班尼特 组完桌子我腰酸腿疼的 |
[06:38] | I’ve the worst crick in my neck. | 脖子都扭不过来了 |
[06:42] | Ellen, you’re just squeezing an empty water bottle. | 艾伦 你不就捏了个空瓶子吗 |
[06:44] | It’s the only thing that relieves the pain. | 只有这样才能消减疼痛 |
[06:48] | We have some menthol rub in the bathroom. | 卫生间有万金油 你抹点 |
[06:51] | Yeah, but, Bennett, that just sounds like this. | 可是抹油之后就是这种声音 |
[06:59] | I landed on purple. I’ll buy it. | 我到紫色地带了 买下 |
[07:02] | For the 10th time, this is not a game where you buy things. | 都说第十遍了 咱没玩大富翁 |
[07:08] | I’m gonna get a glass of water. | 我去拿杯水喝 |
[07:12] | Don’t play bouncy house on the couch. | 不许在沙发上乱蹦 |
[07:17] | Hi, Mason. | 梅森 |
[07:18] | I was bored at home. | 我在家无聊死了 |
[07:20] | That’s Jason, Mason’s twin brother. | 这是杰森 梅森的双胞胎兄弟 |
[07:22] | Chloe doesn’t know Mason has a twin brother. | 克洛伊完全不知道有这么个人 |
[07:25] | I’m not even sure they understand. | 估计他俩自己都不理解 |
[07:29] | I have to go to the bathroom, but I’m playing a game with Chloe. | 我想上厕所 可是游戏还没跟克洛伊玩完呢 |
[07:32] | I’ll finish the game with her. | 我替你玩 |
[07:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:36] | Don’t play bouncy house on the couch. | 不许在沙发上乱蹦 |
[07:38] | You’re not the boss of me! | 你又不是咱妈 |
[07:41] | What did I tell you? | 跟你说什么来着 |
[07:43] | Hey, you’re pretty. | 哇 你真漂亮 |
[07:45] | Okay, you can jump. | 行 你蹦吧 |
[07:48] | It’s your turn. | 该你掷骰子了 |
[07:53] | Blue! I’ll buy it. | 进入蓝色地带 我买了 |
[07:55] | For the 11th time, this is not a game where you buy things! | 说第十一遍了 咱没玩大富翁 |
[08:01] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我去趟卫生间 |
[08:06] | All done. | 回来了 |
[08:07] | What? | 啥 |
[08:08] | How? No, don’t tell me. | 怎么做到的 等一下 还是别说了 |
[08:10] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想听 |
[08:12] | Good, I don’t even know how it works anyway. | 好啊 反正我也不知道咋跟你解释 |
[08:15] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[08:17] | No, it’s not. You just rolled and tried to buy blue. | 谁说的 你刚还想买蓝色地带呢 |
[08:19] | This is not a game where you buy things. | 咱不是没玩大富翁吗 |
[08:21] | Aaah! | 娘啊 |
[08:25] | Big news! Big news! | 重大消息 重大消息 |
[08:27] | Got to let Chloe know it’s something important | 得赶紧通知克洛伊 |
[08:29] | but I can’t talk in front of Mason. | 可是我又不能在梅森面前说话 |
[08:36] | Your dog is acting weird. | 你家狗真怪 |
[08:37] | When my sock puppets act weird, I put them on my feet | 每次我的袜子玩偶犯病 我就把它们穿在脚上 |
[08:41] | but I can’t do that with your dog. | 不过我穿不了你家狗 |
[08:43] | I think my dog’s upset about something. | 他可能是心情不太好 |
[08:45] | Could you give us a minute? | 让我们单独呆会儿好吗 |
[08:47] | Okay, what should I do so I don’t get bored? | 行 可是我无聊了咋办 |
[08:49] | I don’t know, go look for mangos in our gazebo. | 随便 可以上我们家露台找芒果去 |
[08:53] | I don’t know what either of those things are, | 这俩词啥意思 |
[08:55] | but Mommy says I’m an overcomer. | 管它呢 妈咪说我是无所不能的小超人 |
[08:59] | They’re taking Princess to have her puppies. | 公主现在就要去分娩了 |
[09:01] | I heard Heather talking about it. | 我刚听希瑟说来着 |
[09:02] | We’ve got to go! What are you doing? | 咱必须马上行动 你干吗呢 |
[09:05] | I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. | 我想知道大家咋都这么爱蹦 |
[09:18] | Remember, we’re rich girls, and Stan is a pregnant dog. | 记住 我们是俩富豪千金 带怀孕的斯坦来做保养 |
[09:25] | You guys said I was silly to get this pregnancy suit. | 让你们再说我穿孕妇装不好看 |
[09:28] | But I told you, when there’s a costume sale, you buy everything. | 在道具服大甩卖 你啥都买得到 |
[09:31] | Next week, I’m a conquistador. | 下周 我会变身西班牙征服者 |
[09:36] | Let’s hurry up. | 加快速度 |
[09:38] | We don’t have time to wait for Tyler to park the car. | 咱没时间等泰勒停好车了 |
[09:42] | Welcome to Chez Chateau Maison. | 欢迎光临“金色城堡” |
[09:43] | I’m Grace. How may I help you? | 我是格蕾西 有什么可以帮您的吗 |
[09:45] | I’m Agatha Von Hempstead of the Swiss Von Hempsteads. | 我是瑞士富豪家族的阿加莎·冯·汉普斯 |
[09:49] | And I’m Constance, her wealthier sister. | 而我 是康丝坦斯 比她更有钱的妹妹 |
[09:54] | Daddy’s favorite! | 还是爸比最爱的宠儿 |
[09:58] | As you can see, our beloved Stana is having puppies | 如您所见 我们的心肝宝贝斯坦娜要分娩了 |
[10:02] | and she simply must be taken care of here. | 她必须在这里做保养 |
[10:04] | I’m afraid that won’t be possible. | 对不起 您来晚了 |
[10:06] | Our last birthing suite was booked for the day | 我们最后一个产妇套间 |
[10:08] | by the famous French veterinarian, Dr. Frederic Monfore. | 刚刚被著名的法国兽医 弗雷迪·蒙费大夫订下 |
[10:12] | He’s flying in shortly for the show dog Princess’s delivery. | 大夫的航班马上抵达 准备开始帮展示犬公主分娩 |
[10:15] | It’s quite a scandal. | 真是个大丑闻 |
[10:18] | Mutt father. | 男方 是杂种狗 |
[10:20] | Oh, my! | 我的天哪 |
[10:24] | Hello, I am Dr. Frederic Monfore. | 您好 我是弗雷迪·蒙费大夫 |
[10:28] | You’re the famous French veterinarian? | 您就是那位著名的法国兽医 |
[10:31] | You look like a teenager. | 怎么看着跟青少年似的 |
[10:32] | I get my youthful looks from my mother. | 我从木亲那里遗传来了娃娃脸 |
[10:34] | She looks so young that when we go out to dinner, | 她滴脸比我滴还青葱细嫩 我们粗去次饭 |
[10:37] | they make her sit in a highchair. | 服务员甚至让她坐在婴儿高脚椅上 |
[10:38] | And they make her wear a bib, | 给她带围嘴 |
[10:40] | but that is because she eats like a horse. | 不过则个嘛 四因为她的胃口如狼似虎 |
[10:43] | That is right, my mother is a middle-aged woman | 没错 我木亲四一位中年女人 |
[10:46] | who looks like a baby and eats like a horse. | 一张娃娃脸 一个野兽的胃 |
[10:48] | And that is all you need to know. | 您不需要了解更多了 |
[10:51] | I think some of the words here are getting lost in translation. | 用外语沟通可能有些问题 |
[10:54] | Let’s just speak in French. | 咱们说法语吧 |
[11:07] | I’m sorry, Doctor. Of course. | 大夫 真对不起 |
[11:08] | Let me find her file. | 我马上给您拿她的资料 |
[11:10] | How do you know French? | 你怎么会说法语 |
[11:11] | Well, they’ve given me so much, with their toast, | 法国赐予了我那么多美好的东西 法式吐司 |
[11:13] | their fries, and their farces. | 薯条 轻喜剧 |
[11:15] | The least I could do was learn their language. | 我至少也得学会人家的母语相报吧 |
[11:19] | Right this way, doctor. Just down the hall. | 跟我来 大夫 走廊尽头 |
[11:24] | How did I get here? | 我咋跑这儿来了 |
[11:26] | Mason? What are you doing here? | 梅森 你怎么在这儿 |
[11:29] | I got into the back of your gazebo, but then it drove away. | 我按你说的上了露台 结果它居然开走了 |
[11:33] | You got into the back of our minivan! | 你进我们货车后备箱里了 |
[11:37] | Chloe, come on. | 克洛伊 走啊 |
[11:38] | Mason, how did you get here? | 梅森 你怎么来了 |
[11:40] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[11:42] | First I rolled a seven. | 我先用骰子掷了个7 |
[11:44] | Then I bought purple. | 然后买下了紫色地带 |
[11:45] | You can’t buy purple! | 没玩大富翁 |
[11:50] | How did I get here? | 我咋跑这儿来了 |
[12:01] | We’ve got to find which room Princess is in. | 咱必须马上找到公主的房间 |
[12:03] | -Bingo. -You found Princess? | -当当 -你找着公主了 |
[12:05] | No, there’s a dog named Bingo in here. | 不是 这里头有只狗叫当当 |
[12:09] | Jackpot! | 天上掉馅饼了 |
[12:10] | There’s a dog named Jackpot in there? | 那屋里有只狗叫馅饼 |
[12:12] | No, I found Princess. Catch up. | 没有 我找着公主了 动动脑子行吗 |
[12:17] | -Where’s Mason? -You’ve got to find him. | -梅森去哪儿了 -赶紧找着他 |
[12:19] | We can’t have him roaming around here messing things up. | 不能让他在周围给咱惹事儿 |
[12:22] | Got it. We can’t have a free Mason. | 必须把梅森绳之以法 懂了 |
[12:26] | What are you doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[12:27] | Security, activate the knock-out gas. | 保安 启动催眠瓦斯 |
[12:33] | Why do you even have a suggestion box? | 你们的意见箱是摆设用的吧 |
[12:39] | Master of disguise. | 易容术大师出场 |
[12:45] | Less masterful of getting out of disguise. | 脱下来就没那么轻松了 |
[12:51] | Do you need me to take advantage | 需要我用魅力 |
[12:52] | of the fact that Heather is gaga over me? | 转移希瑟的注意力吗 |
[12:54] | You’re delusional. Heather is not… | 别做白日梦了 希瑟才不 |
[12:56] | Hello, dreamboat. | 帅哥 你怎么在这儿 |
[13:01] | You have got to be kidding me. | 额滴三舅奶奶啊 |
[13:04] | This is perfect. | 太棒了 |
[13:06] | I’m gonna take Stan in to be with Princess. | 我带斯坦进去陪公主 |
[13:07] | You make sure Karl keeps Heather distracted. | 你让卡尔引开希瑟 |
[13:12] | How do I smell? | 我身上有味吗 |
[13:14] | Heather, stay on my left. | 希瑟 继续站在我左边吧 |
[13:18] | Someone please activate the knock-out gas. | 拜托 现在是时候放催眠瓦斯了 |
[13:24] | Princess, I made it. | 公主 我来了 |
[13:25] | She hasn’t had the puppies yet. | 她还妹有分娩 |
[13:27] | Why are you still doing the accent? | 你干吗还这个口音 |
[13:29] | I am… how do you say, enjoying it. | 则个嘛 我还挺喜欢法式口音滴 |
[13:34] | What is going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[13:35] | I am the famous Dr. Monfore here to deliver these puppies. | 我是全球闻名遐迩的蒙费大夫 来接生的 |
[13:40] | It is? That’s interesting. | 是吗 有意思呀 |
[13:41] | Because I am the famous Dr. | 我 才是著名的蒙费大夫 |
[13:43] | Monfore here to deliver these puppies. | 来帮这只狗分娩的 |
[13:45] | You are an impostor! | 你是个骗子 |
[13:48] | I think my water just broke. | 我的羊水好像破了 |
[13:51] | No, that was pee. | 没有 是尿 |
[13:52] | I’m really scared. | 我吓尿了 |
[14:00] | You know, when the receptionist told me | 一听前台说 |
[14:02] | I was already in here, I knew there was a problem. | “我”已经进来了 我就知道有诈 |
[14:05] | You are in a significant amount of trouble, impostor! | 你可是闯大祸了 骗子 |
[14:09] | That is ridiculous. | 荒谬 |
[14:11] | You, sir, are the impostor. | 先生 你 才是骗子 |
[14:14] | I challenge you to a duel. | 敢不敢和我决斗定胜负 |
[14:19] | I demand satisfaction. | 来呀 像个男子汉一样战斗 |
[14:21] | Step outside. | 到外面来 |
[14:25] | This is a closet! | 这是个壁橱 |
[14:26] | Or am I? | 转念一想 我的确不四男子汉 |
[14:31] | I mean, or is it? | 思考一下 您 四吗 |
[14:35] | That is it! I am calling the authorities! | 够了 我现在就报警 |
[14:41] | Or is it? | 您不四个男子汉 |
[14:45] | I mean, or are you? | 没错 您不四 |
[14:50] | Quiet, Dr. Monfore! | 安静点 蒙费大夫 |
[14:51] | I have your phone and I’m not afraid to go over your minutes. | 我握着你的手机呢 丑话说前头 我不怕电话费超支 |
[14:55] | I will be quiet. | 好好好 我不吵 |
[14:56] | These international rates are killing me. | 我简直快烦死国际长途费了 |
[15:03] | Mason, don’t say anything you shouldn’t. | 梅森 不要多说一句话 |
[15:05] | It’s very complicated. | 我们正在执行秘密任务 |
[15:06] | We’re pretending to be other people. | 在假扮别人 |
[15:08] | I’m not Mason, I’m Jason. | 我是杰森 不是梅森 |
[15:10] | Sure, we’ll go with that. A little obvious, but okay. | 嗯 有点假了 不过这样也行 |
[15:13] | I need to use the bathroom. | 我想上厕所 |
[15:15] | Go ahead. I’ll wait for you here. | 去吧 我在这儿等你 |
[15:20] | Hi, Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[15:24] | How’d you do that? | 你到底怎么做到的 |
[15:25] | I just opened my mouth and words came out. | 我一张嘴 话就出来了 |
[15:27] | “Pajama bottom.” | “花屁股” |
[15:29] | Sometimes it says what it wants to say. | 有时候会控制不住它 |
[15:33] | Where’s the bathroom? | 厕所在哪儿 |
[15:39] | I overheard the kids | 我听孩子们说 |
[15:40] | talking about how Heather’s family goes here. | 希瑟家过来了 |
[15:42] | It is the best, most luxurious spa in the area. | 这儿是附近最棒 最豪华的保养中心 |
[15:45] | Hi, I’d like to book a treatment for my wife. | 您好 我老婆想来做个保养 |
[15:49] | Uh, we’re not really right for your wife. | 呃 我们这儿可能不合适 |
[15:53] | That is ridiculous. | 怎么可能 |
[15:55] | I do not care how exclusive you are. | 我不管你们这儿有多私人 |
[15:57] | My wife has a crick in her neck. | 我老婆脖子不舒服 |
[16:02] | So you are gonna take care of her now. | 现在就带她去理疗一下 |
[16:04] | I don’t think you understand. | 您不明白 |
[16:05] | Oh, I understand perfectly. | 我明白得一清二楚 |
[16:09] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 是想要这个吗 |
[16:13] | Uh, okay. | 那好吧 |
[16:14] | If this is what you want. | 如您所愿 |
[16:17] | Right this way, ma’am. Come, come. | 夫人 这边来 快 |
[16:19] | Come on, girl. Come, come | 快过来 宝贝儿 来 |
[16:22] | Thank you so much, Bennett. | 太谢谢你了 班尼特 |
[16:23] | I will always remember you did this for me. | 我永远不会忘记这一天 |
[16:25] | Oh, and give her the works! | 好好给她理疗 |
[16:27] | Everything that you would do for any of your clients! | 把你们所有的招数都使出来 |
[16:30] | Oh, Daddy. | 唉 老爸啊 |
[16:34] | And that’s why the Center for Disease Control | 因此 疾病控制中心 |
[16:35] | had to permanently seal off | 被迫把我褪下的第一层皮 |
[16:37] | my first shed and bury it in the Mojave Desert. | 永久埋藏在加州的沙漠中 |
[16:41] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 我离开一下 |
[16:44] | I can’t talk to him. | 我不敢跟他说话 |
[16:46] | He’s too perfect. I’m too nervous. | 他那么完美 我这么紧张 |
[16:48] | I’m gonna vom. | 我想吐 |
[16:50] | I’ll just go and be with Princess. | 我还是先进去陪会儿公主吧 |
[16:52] | No, no, no. No. We can make this work. | 别呀 咱想点办法 |
[16:54] | If you can’t talk to Karl, you tell me what you want to say | 这样吧 你把想对卡尔说的话告诉我 |
[16:58] | and I’ll talk to him for you. | 我替你转告 |
[16:59] | You’d do that for me? | 你愿意帮我 |
[17:01] | You know this doesn’t mean we’ll be friends. | 即便如此 咱俩也永远当不了朋友 你知道吧 |
[17:03] | ‘Cause I know how much | 我看得出 |
[17:04] | you want to be my friend and it’s just sad. | 你有多迫切地想接近我 太可悲了 |
[17:09] | What do you want me to tell Karl for you? | 需要我转告卡尔什么 |
[17:10] | How many mice you can fit | 只要你把自己下颚拆开 |
[17:12] | in your throat after you’ve unhinged your jaw? | 就能吞进无数只小白鼠吗 |
[17:16] | Tell him he’s super-cute and the total package. | 告诉他 我没见过比他更完美的全能帅哥了 |
[17:19] | And then giggle like that. | 然后再这样笑 |
[17:26] | So I’m just gonna pretend we’re talking for a few seconds. | 假装咱俩在聊天 |
[17:28] | Smile and nod. | 微笑着点头 |
[17:30] | Now pretend to say something back to me. | 假装你在跟我说话 |
[17:32] | My great Aunt Helen has skin like yours. | 我舅奶奶海伦和你的肤质一样 |
[17:34] | But hers is from swamp throat. | 她得过可怕的皮炎 |
[17:42] | Is it a problem that we | 公主没有真正的医生 |
[17:43] | don’t have a real doctor here for the birth? | 不会出问题吧 |
[17:46] | Dogs do it all the time without doctors. | 狗狗分娩其实不需要医生 |
[17:48] | Heather just got a doctor because she’s snooty. | 希瑟就是想炫耀她有钱 |
[17:50] | True, dogs are resilient. | 的确 我们种族身体可结实了 |
[17:52] | I just ate something called biohazard, and I’m aces. | 我刚吃了个叫”有害物质”的东西 现在不也活蹦乱跳 |
[17:58] | Is everything okay in here? | 这儿没出什么事吧 |
[18:00] | Yes, everything is fine. | 放心 一切都好滴 |
[18:02] | These dogs are about to give birth. | 两资狗狗准备生啦 |
[18:04] | All right. I better play along. | 我得赶快配合一下 |
[18:07] | Push! Push! | 使劲 使劲 |
[18:08] | Breathe! Breathe! | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[18:13] | Another doctor showed up claiming to be you. | 有另一位大夫来了 说他才是真身 |
[18:15] | No, you must be mistaken. | 开玩笑 |
[18:17] | There is no other doctor here. | 则里没有其他大夫 |
[18:21] | What’s that? | 什么声音 |
[18:22] | I do not know. | 不清粗啊 |
[18:24] | Let us check. | 咱们看一看 |
[18:25] | After you. | 您先请 |
[18:28] | Bonjour, I am a doctor. | 您好 我四一名大夫 |
[18:34] | The puppies are coming! | 孩子要出生了 |
[18:35] | Aah! | 妈妈呀 |
[18:38] | It’s happening! | 开始了 |
[18:39] | I’m not ready! | 我还没准备好啊 |
[18:41] | Now tell him you’re my moon, my stars, my whole world. | 现在告诉他”你在我的心里 我的梦里 我深深的脑海里” |
[18:44] | And make sure you put your hand here when you say it. | 千万别忘了捧着他的脸说 |
[18:48] | You could’ve just told me to do it. | 你直接告诉我就行了 |
[18:50] | You didn’t have to demonstrate on me, | 有必要亲身示范吗 |
[18:52] | like with the butterfly kisses earlier. | 更没必要像刚才那样让咱俩鼻尖相碰 |
[19:00] | Do you have any hand sanitizer? | 你带干洗手液了吗 |
[19:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:03] | And I’ll be applying it liberally | 我会等你放下手后 |
[19:05] | to my face as soon as you remove your hand. | 立刻大片涂抹在自己的脸上 |
[19:09] | The puppies are coming. | 小狗要出生了 |
[19:11] | Okay, I think you two are ready to talk without my help. | 行 我觉得你俩不需要电灯泡了 |
[19:16] | Topic of conversation, you both think I’m inferior. | 你们的共同话题 都讨厌我 |
[19:19] | Discuss. | 开始讨论吧 |
[19:21] | Her hand is clammy. | 她的手汗太多了 |
[19:23] | Her cheek’s no picnic either. | 她脸蛋一点都不嫩 |
[19:33] | Oh, my gosh, they’re coming. | 老天 宝宝要出世了 |
[19:38] | You’re gonna be a dad, Stan. | 斯坦 你要做爸爸了 |
[19:39] | It’s all happening so fast. | 我有点应接不暇 |
[19:42] | What if I’m not cut out to be a father? | 万一我不擅长当爸爸呢 |
[19:43] | Dogs aren’t like human fathers. | 我们和人类父亲不一样 |
[19:45] | They’re not involved in their puppies’ lives at all. | 狗狗不会伴随自己孩子一生 |
[19:49] | What if I don’t love them? | 万一我不爱他们呢 |
[19:54] | Puppies. | 宝宝 |
[19:59] | Here, buddy. | 兄弟 快来看 |
[20:05] | Say hi to your son and daughter, Stan. | 斯坦 跟你的龙凤胎打个招呼吧 |
[20:10] | There’s the sugar. | 笑一个 宝贝儿 |
[20:14] | You are the most amazing, | 你们是我这辈子见过 |
[20:15] | perfect little wonderful things I have ever seen. | 最完美的小天使 |
[20:21] | How could I ever think I wouldn’t love you? | 我怎么可能不爱你们呢 |
[20:29] | So, what are they doing to your pooch? | 你们家小杂种做的哪种护理 |
[20:35] | I beg your pardon. | 对不起 您说什么 |
[20:37] | That is no way to… Well, that is offensive. | 这样是不是有点 您说话过分了吧 |
[20:41] | Oh, one of those modern guys. | 哟 您是那种生活缺爱的人吧 |
[20:43] | Wants to treat ’em like “People.” | 想把它们当人一样对待 |
[20:47] | I love her. | 我很爱她 |
[20:48] | Sure, but come on, all the yipping, and always needing attention. | 当然了 可是一天到晚吵闹 缠着你不放 总会厌烦的嘛 |
[20:52] | You get used to it. | 慢慢习惯就好 |
[20:56] | I just tell her, “Lay down at my feet and be quiet, Duchess.” | 我嘛 直接告诉她”小丫头 来在我脚边乖乖躺好” |
[21:00] | Well, I feel sorry for her. | 我真同情她 |
[21:04] | There’s my Duchess. | 我的小丫头来啦 |
[21:06] | Who’s a pretty girl? | 哎哟 瞧瞧谁变成大美妞了 |
[21:08] | What did they do to you? Is that a bow? | 看他们给你戴了啥 一个蝴蝶结 |
[21:21] | I brought Ellen to a dog spa. | 我带艾伦来狗狗保养中心了 |
[21:25] | She is going to… | 她要 |
[21:26] | -Bennett. -Ellen! | -班尼特 -艾伦 |
[21:32] | I am so… I had no idea that this was… | 我真是太 我没想到 |
[21:34] | I have never felt better, Bennett. | 班尼特 我从没感觉这么精神焕发过 |
[21:38] | I mean, the biscuits are a little hard, | 没错 饼干是硬了一点 |
[21:40] | and the tub bath was a tad invasive… | 淋浴的水流略微有点冲了 |
[21:43] | but what an amazing experience. | 不过总体的经历 简直太美好了 |
[21:46] | The important thing is, no | 最重要的是 |
[21:48] | matter what you find out later, you enjoyed today. | 不管你稍后会知道什么 享受现在 |
[21:52] | Hold onto that. | 不要忘记这点 |
[21:57] | Stan, they are so cute. | 斯坦 他们太可爱了 |
[21:59] | I’m naming them Freddy and Gracie. | 我想给他们取名叫弗雷迪和格蕾西 |
[22:02] | Those are our names. | 这是我俩的名字 |
[22:04] | Well, we’ve put you two through a lot today. | 害你们受这么多苦 我们欠你们的 |
[22:09] | Are they gonna be able to talk? | 他们会不会说话呢 |
[22:11] | Won’t know for months. | 几个月以后才知道 |
[22:12] | But it doesn’t matter. | 不过没关系 |
[22:14] | I’ll love them no matter what. | 无论怎样 我都会爱他们 |
[22:17] | Only two puppies. | 只有两只小狗 |
[22:18] | Seems kind of like a small litter. | 这窝孩子有点少了呀 |
[22:20] | We’ll just think of them as twins. | 没关系 就当他们是双胞胎 |
[22:23] | Our parents say twins can be a handful. | 我们爸妈说双胞胎可难管了 |
[22:27] | What? You’re a twin? | 你还有个双胞胎兄弟 |
[22:30] | Why didn’t I know about you’re twin, Mason? | 梅森 你咋从来没跟我提起过 |
[22:31] | We go to different schools. | 我俩不在一所学校 |
[22:33] | Our parents wants to be individuals. | 我们爸妈想让我们有自己的个性 |
[22:35] | But you’re wearing the same clothes. | 可你俩衣服一样 |
[22:37] | How did we get in these? | 这是怎么回事 |
[22:40] | Ugh! I specifically said you weren’t supposed to be in here. | 烦死了 我不是说过你们不能进来的吗 |
[22:44] | I knew nothing about this, darling. | 亲爱的 我对此毫不知情 |
[22:47] | When a girl likes you, it makes you want to like her. | 原来只要有女孩喜欢你 你就会不由自主地喜欢她 |
[22:49] | I didn’t know this dynamic was possible. | 我本来以为这是天方夜谭 |
[22:52] | We just wanted to see the puppies. | 我们只想来看看小狗 |
[22:54] | Get a good look, ’cause my family’s not keeping them. | 那仔细看好了吧 我可不留着他们 |
[22:57] | When they’re old enough, we’re giving them away. | 等小狗长大了就送走 |
[22:59] | Just because you’re mad at us for sneaking in here? | 你对我们发火 迁怒小狗干什么 |
[23:02] | No, we were always giving them away. | 谁关心你 我们早就计划好了 |
[23:05] | My parents don’t want more dogs, | 我爸妈不想再养更多狗了 |
[23:07] | and I think mutt puppies are gross. | 而且杂种小狗好恶心 |
[23:09] | No! I can’t lose my puppies. | 不 我不能失去我的孩子 |
[23:22] | I can’t believe Heather’s family is gonna give the puppies away | 希瑟家居然这么狠心 等小狗长大 |
[23:25] | when they’re old enough. | 就送人 |
[23:26] | I love Gracie and Freddy. | 我爱格蕾西和弗雷迪 |
[23:27] | I love them, too. | 谁不爱呢 |
[23:29] | They were born with great hair, just like me. | 他们跟我一样 刚出生就有一头完美秀发 |
[23:33] | You Photoshopped that. | 你处理过了 |
[23:35] | Not everything that’s awesome | 艾芙莉 谁说一切美丽的事物 |
[23:36] | is computer generated, Avery, and yes, I did. | 都是电子合成的 不过这次我的确处理过了 |
[23:41] | Guys, we can’t let Heather give away my children. | 伙计们 不能让希瑟把我的孩子送走 |
[23:43] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[23:45] | Maybe this isn’t a bad thing. | 这可能是好事哎 |
[23:46] | You monster! | 禽兽 |
[23:48] | What if we adopt the puppies? | 我们来收养小狗不就行了 |
[23:49] | You didn’t let me finish. | 刚才话说了一半 |
[23:51] | You monster with a heart full of love, | 你是位刀子嘴 豆腐心的可爱小怪兽 |
[23:53] | misunderstood by everyone around you. | 被周围人残忍地误解 |
[23:57] | Like Gustov, the imaginary monster that lives under my bed. | 我床底下有只叫古斯托的隐形兽 也爱遭人误解 |
[24:00] | At first he scared me, but then we became friends. | 一开始他吓坏我了 后来竟然和我成了朋友 |
[24:03] | Gustov love Chloe. | 古斯托爱克洛伊 |
[24:06] | Right back you, G! | 我也爱你 小古 |
[24:08] | I’m sure it won’t be that hard | 劝爸妈养两只新狗 |
[24:10] | to convince Mom and Dad to have two more dogs. | 肯定没那么难 |
[24:13] | After all, Stan is so easy. | 毕竟斯坦这么乖 从来不惹事 |
[24:14] | Stan got into the trash. | 斯坦跑垃圾桶里去了 |
[24:16] | There is garbage everywhere. | 弄得满地垃圾 |
[24:18] | Boy, I’m glad we don’t have more than one dog. | 老天爷 幸好咱家只有一条狗 |
[24:20] | Well, that’s unfortunate timing. | 命运女神 你真爱开玩笑 |
[24:23] | After my wonderful day at the spa, | 我今天在保养中心过得那么高兴 |
[24:25] | the last thing I need is this kind of added stress. | 受不了这种压力了 |
[24:27] | Maybe I should just go back to the spa. | 要不我再回去做个护理吧 |
[24:29] | No! | 别呀 |
[24:31] | I’ll just hose you down in the backyard. | 我直接在院里拿喷头给你冲一遍 |
[24:33] | You know, it was a lot like that. | 保养中心也就那样 |
[24:36] | Look, I’m sorry Stan got into the trash, Mom. | 妈 我替斯坦道声歉 他不该往垃圾桶里跑的 |
[24:39] | Maybe the problem is Stan needs company. | 不过您想过没 或许是斯坦寂寞了 |
[24:41] | Maybe we should get another dog. | 要不 咱再养只狗 |
[24:42] | Or maybe two more dogs. | 或者再养两只 没差别啦 |
[24:44] | But where will we get them? Oh, I know. | 去哪儿找两只狗呢 想起来啦 |
[24:45] | Stan and Princess just had puppies. | 斯坦和公主的宝宝刚出生 |
[24:46] | Problem solved. Love hugs. | 问题解决 大家集体抱一个 |
[24:48] | Whoa, wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[24:50] | Stan and Princess had puppies? | 斯坦和公主有宝宝了 |
[24:52] | And Heather’s going to give them away. | 希瑟要把他们送走 |
[24:55] | We really want to take them. | 我们真的好想养他们 |
[24:56] | What do you say? Can we? | 咋样 同意吗 |
[24:58] | I’m a teenager. | 我是青少年 |
[25:00] | This could be the last hug you ever get from me. | 指不定这就是咱们最后一个拥抱了 |
[25:03] | I see how much this means to you guys, | 我看得出你们有多迫切 |
[25:05] | but you know I’m not a dog person. | 可是我不太喜欢狗 大家都知道的 |
[25:07] | You monster! | 最毒妇人心 |
[25:09] | I’m sorry, we’re not getting two more dogs. | 对不起 咱们不能再养狗了 |
[25:11] | You didn’t let me finish. | 我话没说完 |
[25:12] | You horrible, horrible monster! | 你这位夫人的心 毒到可以放倒集中营了 |
[25:17] | I realize you have some concerns, but I want to let you guys know | 您们担心 我可以理解 |
[25:21] | if you allow us to keep the puppies, | 但是如果您让我们保住小狗 |
[25:23] | we promise we will never do anything wrong ever again. | 我们保证再也不会犯一个错误 |
[25:32] | We will never do anything wrong ever again. | 我们俩再也不会犯一个错误 |
[25:36] | Or sit on that couch. | 也不会再往那张沙发上坐 |
[25:39] | Come on, you can’t let Gracie and Freddy go to someone else. | 拜托 别让格蕾西和弗雷迪落到其他人手里 |
[25:43] | They’re Stan’s children. | 他们可是斯坦的孩子 |
[25:44] | Sweetie, Stan is just a dog. | 宝贝儿 斯坦就是只狗而已 |
[25:46] | It’s not like he’ll know the difference. | 他哪儿懂谁是自己孩子 |
[25:47] | It’s normal when a dog | 家里有狗生孩子 |
[25:49] | has puppies for the family not to keep them. | 主人想送走是很正常的 |
[25:52] | We promise we’ll talk to Heather’s family | 我们会跟希瑟家谈谈 |
[25:54] | and make sure the puppies go to a nice, responsible home. | 确保他们把小狗送给负责的好人 |
[25:57] | Now that’s the end of the discussion. | 这件事就到这儿了 |
[25:59] | You see, Bennett, this is what I was afraid of. | 看见没 班尼特 我就怕这个 |
[26:01] | All this disagreement has taken me out of my relaxed state. | 一闹矛盾我就心烦 放松不起来 |
[26:03] | I need to go back to the spa. | 我得回保养中心待着去 |
[26:05] | I said I would take you out back and hose you down. | 咱不是说好直接上后院冲个澡完事吗 |
[26:08] | Set the nozzle to blast to get my hard-to-reach spots. | 把喷头水流开到最大 好冲隐蔽处 |
[26:14] | We have eight weeks until | 再有八个星期 |
[26:15] | the puppies are old enough to leave Princess, | 小狗就可以离开母亲了 |
[26:17] | and then Heather will give them away. | 到时候 希瑟肯定会马上把他们送人 |
[26:19] | Okay, this doll is Mom. | 这个娃娃呢 代表老妈 |
[26:22] | This is Dad. | 这个是老爸 |
[26:24] | These are the puppies. | 这些是小狗 |
[26:25] | And this is Heather. What do we do? | 这个是希瑟 咱得马上制定计划 |
[26:27] | What are we gonna use those for? | 用娃娃代表人物干什么 |
[26:29] | This is my chance, Avery never plays dolls with me anymore. | 闭嘴 艾芙莉好久都不跟我玩娃娃了 现在正是时机 |
[26:32] | But I told you I’d do it. | 我想陪你玩好多次了 |
[26:33] | It’s not the same. | 你跟艾芙莉不一样 |
[26:36] | Guys, the clock is ticking. | 伙计们 时间不多了 |
[26:37] | What do we do to keep the puppies? | 咱们怎么才能留住小狗 |
[26:39] | Best idea wins a ham. | 想出最佳办法的人可获火腿一个 |
[26:41] | Stan, we love the puppies. | 斯坦 我们也爱小狗 |
[26:42] | You don’t have to offer us a reward. | 你不需要提供奖励 |
[26:43] | Good, because I already ate the ham. | 太好了 反正我已经把火腿吃了 |
[26:46] | And for similar reasons, best idea also does not get a pork chop, | 因此 我也无法奖励你们猪扒 |
[26:49] | a bowl of rice, or a vacuum bag. | 一碗米饭或者一袋吸尘器的灰 |
[26:54] | I have got it! | 俺有足意咧 |
[26:56] | I will dress up as a French doctor again. | 我再次扮曾法国大夫 |
[26:58] | Tyler, that doesn’t work for everything. | 泰勒 这个角色不可能总救场 |
[27:00] | Sacre bleu! | 烦死银咧 |
[27:03] | Ooh, I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[27:05] | You be Mommy. | 你来当妈咪 |
[27:07] | And I’ll be Heather. | 我来扮希瑟 |
[27:09] | “Hi, do you want to go to a tea party?” | 嗨 想不想跟我参加个茶话会 |
[27:15] | Hey, Heather, I’ll go to the tea party with you. | 希瑟 我愿意跟你参加茶话会 |
[27:17] | It’s not the same! | 说过你们不一样啦 |
[27:20] | Well, here’s my idea. | 听听我的办法 |
[27:22] | Mom is the one who’s not a dog person. | 老妈不怎么喜欢狗 |
[27:24] | But she does love to be loved. | 但是她喜欢被人爱 |
[27:26] | And Heather doesn’t care about the puppies | 希瑟不关心小狗如何 |
[27:29] | so we can bring them over here whenever we want. | 所以咱可以随时带他们过来玩 |
[27:31] | So we just have to show Mom how much the puppies love her. | 到时候 只要让老妈看出小狗有多爱她 就大功告成了 |
[27:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:40] | Wow, the girl does have mad doll skills. | 哇 姑娘们的确跟娃娃有一手 |
[27:45] | And getting Mom to think | 而且让老妈 |
[27:46] | the puppies love her is a pretty good idea. | 感觉被爱的办法真是挺不错的 |
[27:49] | A ham-worthy idea. | 值得火腿奖励 |
[27:51] | The best I can do is burp in your direction. | 我现在也只能冲你的脸打个嗝了 |
[27:53] | Get over here, you. | 宝贝儿 快过来吧 |
[28:00] | Once I paint this meat juice on, then Mom will wake up | 等我把肉汁抹上 老妈一睁眼 |
[28:03] | with the puppies licking her face and think they love her. | 就能看见两只小狗狗在舔自己脸颊 |
[28:06] | There’s no way she can resist that. | 肯定抵挡不住 |
[28:08] | Puppy licks are powerful. | 小狗的舌头可厉害了 |
[28:10] | Did you know that the first | 你知道吗 |
[28:11] | light bulb was nothing more than a glass bottle | 世界上第一只灯泡到了小狗的嘴里 |
[28:13] | in a puppy’s mouth? | 直接成了玻璃球 |
[28:16] | Stan, there’s no way that could work. | 斯坦 那是不可能的 |
[28:17] | That’s the lie the candle | 其实这是蜡烛生产商 |
[28:19] | companies spread to maintain their stranglehold | 为了产业不倒闭 |
[28:21] | on the lighting industry. | 撒出的弥天大谎 |
[28:26] | Ohh… | 天哪 |
[28:30] | The puppies are licking me. | 小狗在舔我 |
[28:33] | They must really love me. | 他们肯定非常爱我 |
[28:34] | Of course, they love you. | 当然了 |
[28:36] | Why else would they be licking you? | 不然他们干吗舔你 |
[28:37] | Wait, why are you holding a basting brush and a bowl? | 等等 你拿个酱料刷和碗干什么 |
[28:41] | And why do I smell like meat? | 我脸上怎么还有股肉味 |
[28:43] | You always smell like meat, you just never noticed before? | 您一直都这个味道 是自己没闻出来 |
[28:48] | Nice try, Tyler. | 想得真美啊 泰勒 |
[28:50] | Bennett, I’ve got meat juice on me. | 班尼特 我身上有肉汁 |
[28:53] | Get the hose! | 快拿喷头来 |
[28:57] | Don’t worry, Stan. | 别担心 斯坦 |
[28:58] | We still have eight weeks to get Mom to love the puppies. | 咱还有八周时间让老妈动心呢 |
[29:01] | The eight weeks are up and Mom still doesn’t love the puppies. | 八周都过了 老妈还是不喜欢狗狗们 |
[29:04] | And you’ve had that same shirt on for eight weeks. | 你八周来也没换过衣服 |
[29:07] | I like bad smells, but whew! | 虽然我喜欢臭味 但是这次不能忍 |
[29:11] | Avery, Chloe, and I have tried everything. | 我 艾芙莉和克洛伊什么都试过了 |
[29:14] | We had them lick Mom, made her Mayor of Puppy Town, | 让小狗舔老妈 让她做狗狗市长 |
[29:17] | I even gave Tyler hair and eyebrows to Freddy. | 甚至把泰勒专属发型和眉毛给了弗雷迪 |
[29:23] | This is bad. | 完了 |
[29:25] | Gracie and Freddy are old enough now to be given away. | 我的孩子已经大到可以送人了 |
[29:29] | Everybody, come look! | 大家快过来看 |
[29:36] | Oh, Tyler, you missed it. | 哎哟 泰勒 你来晚了 |
[29:38] | I asked your dad what time it was, | 刚才我问你爸现在几点 |
[29:40] | and he checked his watch with a glass of water in his hand, | 结果他手里还拿着水杯就去看手表 |
[29:42] | and he spilled it all over himself. | 水全撒自己身上了 |
[29:43] | Oh, do it again, honey, he missed it. | 亲爱的 再做一遍给儿子看看 |
[29:45] | You want me to spill water on myself because he missed it? | 就因为他没看到 你要我再往自己身上泼水 |
[29:49] | Eh, it was funny and I’m already wet. | 管它呢 的确挺好笑的 反正我已经湿了 |
[29:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:53] | Bennett, what time is it? | 班尼特 现在几点了 |
[29:54] | Well, it’s about… | 我看看 |
[29:58] | That’s why I love you so much. | 老公我太爱你了 |
[30:00] | You make me laugh. | 总能逗我笑 |
[30:01] | I’m just lucky you didn’t meet a clown before you met me. | 幸好你没先认识个小丑 不然我肯定没戏了 |
[30:05] | Of course. | 我怎么没想到呢 |
[30:07] | The way to Mom’s heart is through her funny bone. | 老妈的致命软肋在笑话上 |
[30:10] | And I still don’t know what time it is. | 然而闹了这么半天 我还是不知道现在几点了 |
[30:13] | That’s hilarious! | 太逗了 |
[30:14] | Clown puppies. | 狗狗扮小丑 |
[30:18] | They also have tiny clown bikes and pies. | 他们还有配套的小自行车和派 |
[30:21] | Oh, tiny clown pies. | 哎呀 小丑派 |
[30:22] | They look delicious. | 看着就香 |
[30:25] | That’s a poker chip with shaving cream on it. | 那是放在扑克筹码上的剃须膏 |
[30:27] | Yes, I know that now. | 我发现了 |
[30:30] | I told you she’d eat it. I win the bet. | 就猜她会毫不犹豫地咽 这把赌我赢了 |
[30:32] | You both have to read a book | 愿赌服输 你俩都要 |
[30:33] | that’s not a novelization of a summer blockbuster | 读一本不是流行电影改编的小说 |
[30:38] | Guys, I have to admit, when I became Mayor of Puppy Town, | 孩子们 我坦白 你们任我做狗狗市长时 |
[30:41] | I was honored and added it to my resume | 我激动得直接把它放在简历上了 |
[30:43] | I haven’t done much in the last 10 years. | 相信我 那张简历十年来都没添啥新东西 |
[30:46] | But seeing how funny the puppies are finally got me. | 不过今天看见这两只狗这么可爱 我必须缴械投降了 |
[30:49] | And seeing how much effort | 你们这几周来想尽办法 |
[30:50] | you guys put in over the last few weeks | 绞尽脑汁地说服我 |
[30:52] | really showed me how much you care. | 我知道你们是真的在为小狗着想 |
[30:55] | When dad gets home, I’ll tell him we’re keeping the puppies. | 等你们老爸回家 我就跟他说 小狗咱们养了 |
[30:59] | -All right! -I’m keeping my puppies! | -太好了 -我的宝宝们不走啦 |
[31:02] | These puppies are hilarious. | 他们咋越看越逗呢 |
[31:11] | I’ve never been prouder. | 我这辈子从没这么骄傲过 |
[31:17] | And so we’d like to be the family that takes the puppies. | 所以我们家想收养这些小狗 |
[31:21] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[31:23] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[31:25] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 还是谢谢您 |
[31:28] | I’m sorry, kids. | 对不起 孩子们 |
[31:29] | Heather’s family has already given the puppies to someone else. | 希瑟家已经把小狗送给别人了 |
[31:32] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[31:46] | “Two months ago, when Gracie and Freddy were born, | 两个月前 格蕾西和弗雷迪降生了 |
[31:49] | was the happiest day of my life. | 那是我有生以来最开心的一天 |
[31:51] | Today, when they were adopted by another family, | 今天 他们被另一家人领养了 |
[31:54] | was the saddest. | 我的心碎成了几瓣 |
[31:55] | Avery tried to find out who Heather gave them to, | 艾芙莉向希瑟打听了新主人的身份 |
[31:58] | but all Heather knew was that it was some nice guy | 可希瑟也只知道 一个善良的男人看到她打出的广告 |
[32:00] | who answered their ad. | 取得联系后就把小狗带走了 |
[32:03] | I may never see my puppies again.” | 我可能再也见不到我的宝宝们了 |
[32:06] | Hello, Stan. | 你好啊 斯坦 |
[32:07] | It’s me, your evil ex-owner, Ian. | 还记得我吗 伊恩 你邪恶的前主人 |
[32:10] | Not that I’m evil from my perspective, | 当然 我从来不觉得自己坏 |
[32:11] | but I thought the adjective might help remind you who I am. | 可是不这么说 你哪儿知道我是谁 |
[32:15] | I remember you, Ian. What do you want? | 伊恩 我想起你来了 有何贵干啊 |
[32:19] | No, Stan, it’s what you want. | 睁大眼睛瞧好了吧 |
[32:22] | My puppies! | 我的孩子 |
[32:24] | I adopted them from that lovely girl Heather | 看到你在朋友圈晒的小狗照片 |
[32:26] | after I saw their baby photos on your Buddy Bop page. | 我就从那个小可爱希瑟手中把他们带回家了 |
[32:29] | Wait a minute, you’re “Mad Scientist You’ll-See-You’ll-All-See?” | 啥 你就是”等着瞧吧哥是全球最著名疯狂科学家” |
[32:33] | Why did I accept your bop request? | 加你做好友我真是瞎了眼了 |
[32:37] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[32:39] | Excuse me, I’m staying with my mother in Glendale. | 稍等一下 我现在和妈妈一起住 |
[32:42] | What, Mother? | 怎么了 妈妈 |
[32:45] | It’s late! Go to bed! | 瞧瞧多晚了 赶紧上床睡觉 |
[32:47] | How are you gonna make scientific breakthroughs | 不睡饱怎么完成你的 |
[32:49] | if you’re not well-rested? | 科学大业 |
[32:51] | You go to bed! | 您睡觉去 |
[32:52] | If you’re not well-rested, | 您要是不睡饱 |
[32:54] | how are you gonna nag me the rest of your life? | 怎么继续折磨我下半辈子 |
[32:55] | So where were we? | 咱们说到哪儿了 |
[32:57] | Right. Your adorable puppies. | 啊 对 你可爱的小宝贝 |
[33:00] | Give them back to me, Ian. | 伊恩 把他们还给我 |
[33:02] | Of course. If you give me what I want. | 没问题 只要你答应我一件事 |
[33:04] | Anything. Anything at all. | 你想要什么都行 |
[33:06] | Sounds like we can make a deal, then. | 很好 那咱们谈妥了 |
[33:08] | Ian, who are you talking to this late? | 伊恩 这么晚了你到底跟谁说话呢 |
[33:11] | The Nagging-Mother Police! | 追捕唠叨母亲大队 |
[33:13] | They’re coming to get you! | 他们马上就来了 |
[33:16] | She’s pretty sure there’s no Nagging-Mother Police, | 她敢肯定世界上没有这种组织 |
[33:19] | but not completely sure… it’s a fun game we play. | 不过毕竟谁都有疑心嘛 这游戏挺好玩的 |
[33:23] | Ian, why is there a dog on your screen? | 伊恩 你屏幕上咋有只狗 |
[33:35] | Hello, Avery. | 你好啊 艾芙莉 |
[33:37] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[33:38] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[33:39] | -Are those Stan’s puppies? -Well… | -斯坦的宝宝怎么在这儿 -这个嘛 |
[33:41] | Ian? What are you doing here? | 伊恩 你来干什么 |
[33:43] | -Are those Stan’s puppies? -Well.. | -斯坦的宝宝怎么在这儿 -这个嘛 |
[33:45] | Ian, what are you doing here? Are those Stan’s puppies? | 伊恩 你来干什么 斯坦的宝宝怎么在这儿 |
[33:48] | It’d be really helpful if you all entered at the same time. | 如果你们一起过来就没这么多事了 |
[33:53] | Okay, let’s get this over with. | 赶紧把这事解决了吧 |
[33:55] | Stan, what is going on? | 斯坦 到底怎么回事 |
[33:57] | Stan and I made a deal. | 我和斯坦协商好 |
[33:59] | I turn the puppies over to you, | 把小狗还给你们 |
[34:01] | and Stan comes with me so I can resume my experiments | 让斯坦回来 我好继续在他身上做实验 |
[34:04] | to discover how he can talk. | 研究出他到底为什么会说话 |
[34:06] | And this pet carrier is chained to my wrist, | 这个狗笼被牢牢拴在我手腕上 |
[34:09] | to make sure there are no shenanigans, like last time. | 他可没法像上回似的 耍小把戏溜走喽 |
[34:12] | Ugh, and I just thought up the perfect shenanigan. | 真烦 我刚想出一个完美的小把戏 |
[34:16] | Stan, you can’t do this. | 斯坦 你不能这样 |
[34:18] | You can’t go with Ian. | 你不能跟伊恩走 |
[34:20] | I have no choice, Avery. | 艾芙莉 没别的办法了 |
[34:21] | It’s the only way to protect Gracie and Freddy. | 我必须保护格蕾西和弗雷迪 |
[34:24] | -Are you ready, Stan? -In a minute. | -准备好了吗 斯坦 -马上 |
[34:27] | There’s something I need to do before I leave. | 走之前 我还要最后办件事 |
[34:31] | See, he’s here. He’s trying to take Stan. | 看见没 就是他 他想把斯坦带走 |
[34:34] | You can’t let him take Stan. | 你们不能让他带走斯坦 |
[34:35] | Oh, I remember you. | 哎呀 我记得你 |
[34:38] | Honey, this is just the nice man who used to own Stan. | 宝贝儿 这是斯坦好心的前主人 |
[34:40] | You must be mistaken. | 你可别把他误会了 |
[34:42] | I’m sorry about our daughter. | 真对不起 |
[34:43] | She has quite an imagination. | 我们家闺女想象力太丰富了 |
[34:45] | Just ask Gustov. | 举例 隐形兽古斯托 |
[34:47] | Are you calling’ my woman a liar? | 你敢说我妹子在撒谎 |
[34:50] | Gustov, please, this isn’t the time. | 古斯托 你看现在是时候发火吗 |
[34:53] | Ugh. | 烦人 |
[34:55] | So, you came to visit Stan again? | 您是来看看斯坦的近况吗 |
[34:58] | Exactly! I don’t know what Chloe was talking about. | 当然是啦 克洛伊肯定是脑子又犯糊涂了 |
[35:01] | Avery and I will visit with Ian. | 我和艾芙莉陪伊恩聊着 |
[35:03] | Why don’t you and Mom go back to talking about old people stuff, | 您和老妈继续讨论老年人话题吧 |
[35:06] | like escrow and how bad your knees are? | 比如合同啦 风湿病啦 |
[35:09] | He’s not wrong. | 的确 |
[35:10] | I feel a rain coming on. | 我感觉马上要下雨了 |
[35:12] | I hope it doesn’t interfere with our meeting with the notary. | 希望不会影响咱们和公证人会谈 |
[35:16] | Tyler, I know what you’re | 泰勒 我懂你为什么 |
[35:17] | trying to do getting Mom and Dad out of the room. | 想轰爸妈走 |
[35:20] | It’s to protect our secret. | 为了保住咱们的秘密 |
[35:22] | But there are worse things than them finding out. | 可是现在 保住这个秘密还有什么用呢 |
[35:24] | -Avery, no. -And Ian taking Stan is the worst thing of all. | -艾芙莉 别说 -没什么比伊恩带走斯坦更可怕了 |
[35:31] | Maybe this is it. | 机不可失 时不再来 |
[35:33] | Maybe this is the time for them to find out. | 现在 是时候公布这个秘密了 |
[35:35] | What secret? | 啥秘密 |
[35:37] | The secret that your dog can talk, of course. | 你们的狗会说话呀 |
[35:40] | What? | 什么 |
[35:41] | I am a scientist on the verge of making | 我是位科学家 马上就能 |
[35:43] | the most important breakthrough of the 21st century. | 开创21世纪最伟大的科研突破 |
[35:46] | Your dog is the world’s first talking dog, | 你们家宠物 是世界上第一只会说话的狗 |
[35:49] | and I am gonna find out how he does it, | 而我 必须找出原因来 |
[35:52] | so I can make other dogs talk. | 这样就可以让其它狗也学会说话 |
[35:53] | I’ll become rich and famous, and finally have someone to talk to. | 我会功成名就 富可敌国 还终于可以找到陪我聊天的人 |
[35:59] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[36:01] | Are you saying that Stan is a talking dog? | 你的意思是 斯坦会说人话 |
[36:04] | Surely, there have been mysterious goings on. | 你们肯定注意到家里有怪事发生了吧 |
[36:07] | Voices you’ve heard, unexplained happenings. | 无缘无故的声音 神秘事件 |
[36:10] | The ghost we heard last Halloween. | 去年万圣节听到的鬼 |
[36:12] | The hang glider that got charged to my credit card. | 我信用卡上一笔滑翔机的购物记录 |
[36:14] | When we first got Stan and Chloe told us he was a talking dog. | 刚收养斯坦时 克洛伊告诉咱们他会说话 |
[36:17] | That one really should’ve tipped us off. | 太明显了 当时怎么没看出来 |
[36:21] | Stan talks. | 斯坦会说话 |
[36:22] | And sings. | 还会唱歌 |
[36:23] | Dancing… | 跳舞嘛 就不咋样了 |
[36:27] | How could you have kept this from us? | 你们怎么瞒了爸妈这么久 |
[36:29] | We were afraid of what you would do. | 我们担心你们会对他做什么 |
[36:30] | But we have a bigger problem now. | 不过现在咱有更大的麻烦了 |
[36:33] | Ian has Gracie and Freddy, and wants to exchange them for Stan. | 伊恩带走了格蕾西和弗雷迪 想用他们交换斯坦 |
[36:36] | You can’t let him have Stan. | 不能让他带走斯坦 |
[36:38] | The kids are emotional. | 孩子呀 情绪总这么激动 |
[36:39] | It’s understandable, they’re kids. | 可以理解 |
[36:42] | Bennett, we’re men of science. | 不过班尼特 咱俩可是科学领域的专家 |
[36:44] | I have PhDs in biology, zoology, and theater arts, | 我有生物学 动物学和戏剧学的三重博士学位 |
[36:49] | in case the science thing doesn’t work out. | 备好后路 以防科学事业黄了 |
[36:52] | I am a man of science. | 的确 |
[36:54] | And I do have a subscription | 戏剧方面嘛 |
[36:56] | -series to the Pasadena Playhouse. -Dad? | -我买了帕萨迪那剧场的全年套票 -爸 |
[36:59] | Yeah, given the remarkable miracle that Stan represents, | 斯坦是这么不可思议的生物奇迹 |
[37:03] | don’t you agree the only responsible thing | 您为何不慎重考虑 |
[37:06] | to do is to turn him over to a man of science, such as myself? | 把他交给一位科研专家照顾好呢 比如我 |
[37:12] | I’m sorry, kids. | 对不起 孩子们 |
[37:13] | Ian has a point. | 伊恩说得有道理 |
[37:15] | A talking dog could be one | 一只会说话的狗 |
[37:17] | of the greatest scientific discoveries ever. | 说不定能成为史上最伟大的科学发现之一 |
[37:20] | Having Stan go with a scientist is the responsible thing to do. | 让斯坦跟一位科研专家走 才是负责的表现 |
[37:32] | Kids, since I won’t be around when you’re growing up, | 孩子们 既然我没法陪你们长大了 |
[37:35] | I just wanted to teach you a few life lessons. | 只能给你们留几手宝贵的生活经验 |
[37:38] | This is how you pickle a herring. | 请见 如何正确地腌制鲱鱼 |
[37:42] | I think. | 应该是这样吧 |
[37:43] | I’m just guessing from the words. | 我也是道听途说的 |
[37:48] | So, when do you think I can take Stan and be on my way? | 那个 我啥时候才能带斯坦走 |
[37:51] | Soon, I’m sure. But what’s the rush? | 再等一会儿就行了 别着急嘛 |
[37:54] | I so rarely get to converse with a fellow man of science. | 我平时根本找不到科研专家知己聊天 |
[37:57] | My whole career, I’ve hoped for a breakthrough in my field, | 当心理医生一辈子了 还是找不到大突破 |
[38:01] | like the one you’re on the verge of. | 我也想跟您似的 赶快熬出头 |
[38:03] | Perhaps a psychological | 比如用”班尼特大法” |
[38:04] | disorder that I could name “The Bennetts.” | 命名一个心理难题 |
[38:08] | But nothing that gives me the heebie jeebies. | 前提是那个难题不会让我感觉”七荤八素”的 |
[38:10] | Which, of course, was discovered | “七荤八素”是以 |
[38:12] | by the team of Fred Heebie and Bill Jeebie. | 两位科学家”荤菜”和”素菜”命名的 |
[38:14] | They’re so lucky. | 他们咋那么幸运呢 |
[38:17] | So yeah, um, about getting Stan and being on my way. | 我现在可以带斯坦走了吗 |
[38:20] | Oh, we rarely have company. | 再聊会儿嘛 很少有人来串门 |
[38:23] | I can’t imagine why. | 是吗真奇怪 |
[38:25] | I may not be a man of science or have all the degrees you do, | 我可能不是科研专家 也没您那么多的学位 |
[38:28] | but I am the Mayor of Puppy Town. | 但我是狗狗市的市长 |
[38:31] | It’s right here on my resume. | 简历上写着呢 |
[38:33] | Maybe we could go look for Stan and see what the holdup is. | 要不咱们去找找斯坦吧 看他为什么耽误了 |
[38:37] | I’ve got to get back to my mother’s house in Glendale. | 我还得回妈妈家呢 |
[38:39] | A mother in Glendale? | 妈妈家啊 |
[38:41] | She must be so impressed by your research. | 她肯定为您的科研成果骄傲 |
[38:43] | My mother is gonna be proud when I tell her about “The Bennetts.” | 如果我的”班尼特大法”终于出现了 我妈妈肯定会很骄傲 |
[38:46] | It would be nice if it was | 要是那个难题 |
[38:47] | something that could be cured by quilting. | 可以通过缝纫解决就更好了 |
[38:49] | She loves that. | 我妈妈非常喜欢缝纫 |
[38:52] | Where’s the dog? | 那只狗到底去哪儿了 |
[38:55] | ‘Cause I can’t wait to get back to my mother’s house. | 我实在等不及回妈妈家了 |
[38:57] | She doesn’t believe in my work at all. | 她根本不支持我的事业 |
[38:59] | So Stan’s gonna tell her, “Your son’s a genius!” | 我必须让斯坦亲口对她说”您儿子是个天才” |
[39:03] | Now rub my belly. | 开始揉我肚子吧 |
[39:05] | Just to be clear, that’s still the dog | 别误会 我刚才还在学狗说话 |
[39:07] | talking to my mother, and not me talking to you. | 没跟你们说 |
[39:11] | Stan, come here, boy. | 斯坦 小子 快过来 |
[39:13] | Well, you two men of science chat. | 那你们两位科学家好好聊 |
[39:16] | I’m gonna go think through all the embarrassing things | 我之前和斯坦在一起 都以为他是只啥也不懂的笨狗 |
[39:17] | I did when I thought I was alone with a dumb dog | 干了一堆丢人的事 |
[39:19] | who couldn’t tell anyone about it. | 现在得去好好回忆一下 |
[39:21] | Oh, boy, he saw my chicken impression. | 老天 他连我模仿鸡的动作都看见了 |
[39:31] | Please, tell me where your dog is! | 拜托 赶紧告诉我你们家狗在哪儿吧 |
[39:39] | Avery, what is it? I wanted | 艾芙莉 到底怎么了 |
[39:40] | to finish the video I was making my kids. | 还没录完我给我们家孩子留的视频呢 |
[39:42] | Stan, you can’t do this. You can’t go with Ian. | 斯坦 你不能跟伊恩走 |
[39:44] | Just run away and hide so he can’t take you. | 逃跑吧 别让他发现你 |
[39:47] | Yeah, Stan. Run away. | 对 斯坦 跑吧 |
[39:49] | Like my kinfolk do on teeth pulling day. | 俺弟兄拔牙那天就跑咧 |
[39:53] | What, Chloe gets to do characters, | 咋 克洛伊能玩角色扮演 |
[39:55] | but I can’t do Huckleberry Tyler? | 我就不能演个”乡下小子泰勒” |
[39:57] | Well, that makes me madder than a possum in a tar barrel! | 俺滴心都开四滴血咧 |
[40:02] | If I do run away, what happens to Gracie and Freddy? | 要是我跑了 格蕾西和弗雷迪怎么办 |
[40:05] | We love Gracie and Freddy, too. | 我们也爱你的孩子 |
[40:07] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们来想办法 |
[40:08] | There’s nothing to figure out. | 没时间了 |
[40:10] | This is the only way to protect them. | 只有这一个办法能保护他们 |
[40:12] | Now I’m gonna go finish my video. | 我要去把视频录完了 |
[40:14] | I don’t know how I’m gonna | 真不知道怎么花一下午时间 |
[40:15] | teach them the art of puppetry in one afternoon. | 就把木偶戏的诀窍全教给他们 |
[40:20] | But I’m gonna give it a try. | 不过不管怎样 我必须一试 |
[40:23] | I’ll say good-bye before I go. | 我走之前会来告别的 |
[40:24] | I won’t. I’m uncomfortable with emotion. | 我可不会 看见儿女情长的画面 我小心脏受不了 |
[40:31] | We can’t let Ian take Stan or the puppies. | 不论是斯坦还是小狗 都不能让伊恩带走 |
[40:34] | And we’re not going to, Chloe. | 我们保证不会 克洛伊 |
[40:36] | First, we’ll take the puppies, | 任务是这样的 咱们先要抢回小狗 |
[40:37] | then Stan will have no reason to leave. | 让斯坦安心留下 |
[40:39] | But Ian has them chained to his wrist. | 可是伊恩把笼子拴在手腕上了 |
[40:41] | See? | 看见没 |
[40:44] | There’s a bolt cutters in the garage we can use to cut the chain. | 车库里有个断线钳 咱可以用它把链子剪断 |
[40:47] | Like so. | 就像这样 |
[40:51] | Yay, Avery, you’re playing dolls with me. | 太好了 艾芙莉 你终于肯陪我玩娃娃啦 |
[40:54] | He’ll never stand by while we do that. | 他不可能乖乖站那儿等咱们剪 |
[40:56] | We need a diversion. | 咱得来个声东击西 |
[40:58] | Look over there! | 快看 |
[41:02] | Or maybe we can use Gustov. | 用古斯托帮忙也行啊 |
[41:05] | I think you’ve outgrown me, Chloe, | 克洛伊 你够成熟 不需要我陪伴了 |
[41:08] | so I’m gonna fly out the window and find another kid. | 现在我要飞出窗外 寻找另一个小朋友 |
[41:13] | Bye, Gustov. | 再见 古斯托 |
[41:14] | Tyler, get out of the way. | 泰勒 让道 |
[41:17] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[41:19] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[41:20] | That’s right, Tyler. Tell ’em that. | 没错 泰勒 这样骗她们就对了 |
[41:24] | Are you sure our dog talks | 咱家狗真的会说话吗 |
[41:26] | and we’re not just all out of our minds? | 还是大家都得了精神病 |
[41:32] | Cartwheels are hard for a dog, but you get the idea. | 狗狗做侧手翻的确有困难 但你们领会精神就好了 |
[41:37] | I have just a few more things to teach you. | 只剩几件事没教你们了 |
[41:40] | You carry a lot of tension in your back. | 你背肌很紧张啊 |
[41:43] | Oh, that’s good. | 娘哎 太舒服了 |
[41:45] | Oh, really get in there. | 再使点劲 |
[41:48] | And that’s how you do puppetry and shiatsu massage. | 现在 你们知道如何玩木偶戏 做日式按摩了 |
[41:53] | Sorry, I had to combine the two. | 对不起 我必须把两者混合起来教 |
[41:55] | I’ve got a lot to get through. | 想告诉你们的实在太多了 |
[41:58] | This is how you sneak under laser beams | 如果你们哪天上博物馆偷珠宝去 |
[42:00] | if you’re stealing jewels from a museum. | 要这样避开红外线报警器 |
[42:07] | Gracie, Freddy, the most important thing for me to tell you | 格蕾西 弗雷迪 我想告诉你们最重要的一件事 |
[42:12] | is that when I’m gone, it’s gonna be up to you | 就是等我走后 |
[42:15] | to take care of Avery, Tyler, and Chloe. | 轮到你们来照顾艾芙莉 泰勒和克洛伊了 |
[42:17] | Now, those kids mean more to me than anything. | 这三个孩子是我的整个世界 |
[42:22] | Well, until I met the two of you. | 现在 你们也是了 |
[42:29] | But then I decided I didn’t want anything associated | 然后我决定 绝不让任何有关 |
[42:31] | with explosive diarrhea to be called “The Bennetts.” | 爆发性腹泻的东西被命名为”班尼特大法” |
[42:35] | I made the deal. | 这交易是我定的 |
[42:37] | I was gonna leave the puppies and take the dog. | 本来以为能直接带斯坦走人 |
[42:40] | It seemed so simple. | 当初咋就那么天真呢 |
[42:42] | I’m back. | 我回来啦 |
[42:43] | And I found her and got her to come with me. | 也说服她和我一起了 |
[42:46] | Ian… | 伊恩 |
[42:47] | Mom! | 妈 |
[42:50] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[42:51] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[42:52] | This lovely, young lady… | 这位年轻和善的女士 |
[42:54] | She said “Lovely, young.” | 她居然说我年轻和善 |
[42:56] | I wish you were my mother. | 您做我妈吧 |
[42:58] | This lovely, young, slightly needy lady | 这位年轻 和善 有点粘人的女士 |
[43:01] | said that you were trying to take their dog, | 说你想把他们家狗带走 |
[43:03] | and that you chained their puppies to your wrist. | 还把他们的小狗拴在你手腕上 |
[43:06] | Mother, I am on the verge of | 妈妈 我马上就能 |
[43:07] | the most important scientific breakthrough… | 开创史上最伟大的科研 |
[43:09] | Oh, Ian, not the talking-dog thing again. | 伊恩 你又开始扯会说话的狗了 |
[43:12] | Why did I let you watch so many cartoons as a kid? | 真不应该让你小时候看那么多动画片 |
[43:15] | I will only eat my Brussels sprouts while I’m watching cartoons. | 不看动画片 我就不吃甘蓝菜 |
[43:17] | That’s the deal and you know it! | 咱们说好的 |
[43:19] | And talking dogs are real. | 而且世界上存在会说话的狗 |
[43:21] | Get ready for me to say, “Bam, in your face, Mother.” | 您就等着大跌眼镜吧 |
[43:23] | Yeah, there will be no bamming in my face. | 要跌你自己跌去 |
[43:26] | And no more bothering these nice people. | 不许再骚扰这些好人 |
[43:28] | Now unchain the puppies from your wrist. | 赶紧把栓笼子的链解开 |
[43:31] | I can’t believe I’m actually saying that sentence. | 这辈子居然还能说出这种话来 |
[43:35] | Yes, Mother. | 好吧 妈妈 |
[43:36] | I promise, he will never bother you again. | 我保证再也不让他打扰你们了 |
[43:39] | Come, Ian. | 跟我回家 伊恩 |
[43:40] | Yes, Mother. | 知道了 妈妈 |
[43:43] | Bye, Gloria! | 再见 莉雅 |
[43:44] | Farmers Market this Saturday? | 这周六一起逛农贸市场去 |
[43:45] | Stop being needy! | 别粘我啦 |
[43:47] | No, you’re the best! | 别夸我啦 您才是最棒的 |
[43:51] | You got rid of him and saved the puppies. | 您们把他赶走了 还救了小狗 |
[43:53] | Stan, it’s all all right. | 斯坦 没事了 |
[43:56] | We got rid of Ian and your puppies are safe. | 伊恩走了 你的孩子很安全 |
[43:58] | Freddy, Gracie! Thank goodness! | 弗雷迪 格蕾西 感谢上帝 你们不走了 |
[44:00] | I love you both so much. | 我好爱你们 |
[44:02] | We weren’t going to let that guy take Stan. | 我们才不会让那个疯子把斯坦带走呢 |
[44:04] | I was just stalling him | 我一直在拖延时间 |
[44:05] | while your mother went to find his mother. | 好让你妈把他妈妈带来 |
[44:07] | That’s right, we used the most powerful force there is: | 没错 我们用了超能力 |
[44:11] | Mother Power. Mama Powa. | 母亲大法 世上只有妈妈好 |
[44:13] | The Maternal Combustion Engine. | 母系联盟 |
[44:15] | I want another baby, Bennett. | 班尼特 咱再要个孩子吧 |
[44:19] | So as for the secret, now that you know… | 那既然你们知道这个秘密了 |
[44:23] | It’s time for me to formally introduce myself. | 我该正式自我介绍了 |
[44:25] | And you kids played along great. | 你们大家演得真好 |
[44:28] | We had no idea what good actors you are. | 简直是奥斯卡影帝影后级啊 |
[44:31] | Actors? | 影帝 |
[44:32] | Yeah, the way you followed our lead when we were humoring Ian, | 对呀 配合我们一起哄伊恩 |
[44:35] | pretending that he wasn’t nuts, | 假装他不是神经病 |
[44:37] | and that we actually believed him that Stan could talk, | 装出斯坦真会说话的样子 |
[44:40] | until we could figure out a way to get rid of him. | 等我们把他赶走 |
[44:42] | That’s right, we played along. | 对呀 我们配合得天衣无缝 |
[44:44] | Pretending to believe. | 假装相信他 |
[44:46] | Stan can’t talk. That’s bananas. | 斯坦哪儿会说话 太扯了 |
[44:48] | Woo-hoo-hoo! | 扯到姥姥家去了 |
[44:54] | I’ll stop now. | 不闹了 |
[44:57] | And your father was great too, | 你爸也演得好极了 |
[44:59] | with all that crazy talk about “The Bennetts.” | 编了一堆什么”班尼特大法” |
[45:01] | What a perfect diversion. | 完美的声东击西 |
[45:03] | Yeah. Crazy talk. | 那可不 全是我编的 |
[45:06] | Not a serious yearning for professional accomplishment. | 根本不是我真心渴望的职业成就 |
[45:09] | Just a diversion. | 声东击西而已 |
[45:12] | Diversion. Oh, no. | 声东击西 不好 |
[45:15] | Hey, what secret were you talking about? | 你之前说的啥秘密 |
[45:17] | Shenanigan! Shenanigan! | 仙女驾到 仙女驾到 |
[45:27] | Guys, Ian is gone! | 伙计们 伊恩走啦 |
[45:29] | The puppies and Stan are okay. | 斯坦和小狗都安然无恙 |
[45:31] | What is going on? | 这是咋回事 |
[45:33] | Well… this is the secret. | 那个 这就是我们的秘密 |
[45:37] | Sometimes when you’re gone, | 有时候 你们不在家 |
[45:39] | Tyler flies around in a fairy costume… | 泰勒就会穿着仙女服飞来飞去 |
[45:43] | while Chloe tries to cut him down with bolt cutters. | 克洛伊手拿断线钳想法把他剪下来 |
[45:48] | Yep, that’s the secret. | 就是这样的 |
[45:50] | What other secret could there be? | 哪儿还能有其它秘密呢 |
[45:52] | Tyler has a monster in him. | 泰勒身体里住着只隐形兽 |
[45:55] | Tyler, get down from there. | 泰勒 快下来 |
[45:57] | Chloe, give me those bolt cutters. | 克洛伊 断线钳给我 |
[45:59] | We are going to discuss some consequences for this. | 咱们要商量一下惩罚措施了 |
[46:01] | What are you doing? | 你在想什么 |
[46:02] | You were supposed to ride | 不是说好 |
[46:04] | in with the bolt cutters to free the puppies, | 你拿着断线钳 骑车来救小狗 |
[46:05] | while Chloe flew in wearing the fairy costume. | 克洛伊穿仙女服从天而降吗 |
[46:08] | Oh. | 原来如此 |
[46:09] | That makes a lot more sense. | 这下明白多了 |
[46:11] | This costume is riding up on me something fierce. | 这衣服让我某些部位疼得要命啊 |
[46:16] | Imagine if Stan really could talk. | 想想斯坦会说话我就忍不住笑 |
[46:17] | How crazy would that be? | 那得多疯狂啊 |
[46:19] | Not that you kids could actually keep a secret like that from us. | 不过你们仨肯定也不会守这么大个秘密不告诉我们 |
[46:22] | No. Of course not. | 当然不会啦 |
[46:24] | Not for more than three years. | 顶多三年 |
[46:26] | And, of course, if Stan could talk, we would have to send him off | 而且要是他真会说话 我们绝对得把他送去 |
[46:30] | to be experimented on. | 做科研实验 |
[46:31] | You’re so funny. | 您真逗 |
[46:32] | I know you’re just joking, Dad. | 爸 玩笑开得不错 |
[46:34] | That’s a chance we’re never gonna take. | 我们可不会冒这个险 |
[46:39] | Preparing to leave the kids I love so much | 如果为了拯救我爱的宝宝 |
[46:42] | to save the puppies I love so much | 必须离开我爱的孩子们 |
[46:44] | was probably the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. | 我一定会痛不欲生 |
[46:47] | But fortunately, everything adfoasir jweqrl nweapo rif. | 幸好一切都平啊我啥 |
[46:52] | What the… | 哎 这是怎么 |
[46:55] | Not now, kids, Daddy’s blogging. | 孩子们 先去别处玩 爸爸在写博客呢 |
[47:00] | Fatherhood is not going to be easy. | 做父亲会很不容易 |
[47:03] | But it’s worth it. | 但每一秒都是值得的 |