Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Chapter one of my presidential memoir. 我的总统自传第一章
[00:06] Today, my journey begins to become the youngest, 从今天起 我将开拓历史 成为继布坎南之后
[00:09] shortest, blondest female president since Buchanan! 最年轻 最娇小 发色最金的女总统
[00:15] Always open with a joke. 幽默感非常重要
[00:19] Tomorrow I launch my first major election campaign, 明天 我的第一次大选就拉开帷幕了
[00:23] as I run for class president. 我要竞选班长了
[00:25] What a coincidence! 哎哟 真巧
[00:27] Because tomorrow I start as your campaign manager. 明天我正好要当你的竞选参谋
[00:30] What are the odds? 咱俩真是心有灵犀
[00:32] Now, can you give me a turn on the computer? 可以换我用电脑了不
[00:35] I have a very important blog to write as your campaign manager. 作为你的参谋 我也有篇历史性博文要写
[00:38] Stan, we discussed this. You’re not my campaign manager. 斯坦 不是说过了吗 你不是我参谋
[00:42] Fine, I’m not. 行 随你便
[00:44] I’m so excited to be named Avery’s campaign manager. 成为艾芙莉的竞选参谋 我内心激动不已
[00:48] Clearly, she needs help with the way the press is hounding her. 媒体的死缠烂打实在让她喘不过气来
[00:51] -What press? -They’re always watching. -哪儿有媒体 -隔墙有耳
[00:57] But they’re not always this adorable. Look at his little camera! 不过这么可爱的狗仔去哪儿找 瞧他的小相机
[01:21] -I got this. -I got one. -这个我帮你拿 -那个我帮你拎
[01:23] Thanks you guys. I can get the rest of the stuff from the campaign bus myself. 谢了 伙计们 竞选大巴里剩下的东西我自己拿就行
[01:26] Avery, it’s not a campaign bus, it’s a little red wagon pulled by your dog. 艾芙莉 哪儿有大巴啊 那是你家狗拉的小推车
[01:35] It was either this or make him my campaign manager. 不然就得同意让他当我的竞选参谋了
[01:42] So, I can’t wait to find out who my opponent is. 好想知道我的竞选对手是谁
[01:45] Who I will graciously mention in my victory speech 我会先在获胜演讲上感激地提到他
[01:48] before the balloons drop from the ceiling. 然后再让人放飞气球
[01:50] Oh, I’ve always wanted balloons to drop from the ceiling. 我一直想身处漫天气球的世界
[01:53] Keep blowing, Wyatt! 怀特 卖力点
[01:58] Actually, you don’t have an opponent. 你根本没有对手
[02:00] Everybody knows you’ll win, so no one’s running against you. 没人会不自量力地跟你竞争
[02:02] What? This is terrible. 没对手 太可怕了
[02:04] Yes, success just falls in your lap, how awful. 是啊 胜利唾手可得 我都快伤心哭了
[02:07] You don’t understand. If I win with no one 你不懂 要是没人和我争
[02:10] running against me the balloons will just seem smug. 随便放气球就显自大了
[02:13] I didn’t say stop blowing, Wyatt! 怀特 没让你停
[02:18] Does he do balloon animals? If he does, my next question 他做不做动物气球 如果答案是肯定的
[02:21] is does he have a girlfriend? 我就嫁了
[02:23] Guys, if I run unopposed, who will I debate? Myself? 要是没人和我比 我跟自己辩论去啊
[02:30] -We need more computers in the library! -I agree entirely. -我校图书馆需要更多电脑 -完全同意
[02:33] I also think that top is super cute. 你这上衣真好看
[02:35] Right back at you about that top, pretty lady! 你的更漂亮 姐们儿
[02:39] See? It won’t be a real campaign. 懂了没 那根本不叫竞选
[02:42] And victory will be meaningless. 胜利的果实都不甘甜了
[02:46] Max? 麦克斯
[02:47] -Would you do me a huge favor, and run against me? -Max? Why didn’t you ask me? -你来和我比吧 就算帮个忙 -为啥不叫我
[02:53] You always said you’d never run for election 你不是宣称过永远不参加竞选吗
[02:55] because you didn’t want to throw your hat in the ring. 因为竞选老让你想到圆环竞技场 圆环又让你想到帽子
[02:56] That expression has always bothered me. 我一直觉得这词很怪
[03:00] Besides, you might care if you lost, I know Max won’t care. 而且你输了肯定会介意的 麦克斯啥都不关心
[03:04] She’s right. I don’t care. I’ll do it. 的确 我啥都不关心 那就这样吧
[03:06] In fact, my campaign slogan will “One student, one voice.” 我都想好竞选口号了 “走自己的路 让别人说去吧”
[03:11] Kidding. It’s “I don’t care.” 开玩笑啦 其实是”关我鸟事”
[03:13] Max, that’s perfect. 麦克斯 太完美了
[03:16] Oh, a heart balloon with a note attached. 我好感动 心形气球和小纸条
[03:21] “Help me.” “救命”
[03:23] Nice try, Wyatt. 想得美 怀特
[03:27] Back to work. 回去干活
[03:33] I’m home! 我回来啦
[03:35] Hey buddy! 儿子
[03:36] -Good to have you back. -The BMX tour was awesome. -你可回来了 -自行车国家巡回越野赛完美落幕
[03:39] I got something for everybody. 我有好多东西送你们
[03:41] -Chloe? This is a medal that I won. -Awesome! -克洛伊 这是我赢的一块奖牌 -帅气
[03:45] Dad, here’s a team hat. And Mom, just for you… 爸 这是我们的队帽 妈 特意为你留的
[03:48] Oh, it is so sweet. Three bags of mud-stained laundry. -宝贝儿 你真好 -三大包臭烘烘的脏衣服
[03:52] You left with one bag of clothes. 你只拿了一袋衣服走
[03:54] Ellis and Skidmark needed their clothes washed too. 艾利和塞玛也有衣服要洗
[03:56] Skidmark’s not his real name, it’s Samuel K. Wydmark. 塞玛的真名其实是塞穆尔·怀玛
[04:00] Plus, he’s a lazy wiper. 随便提醒句 他上厕所不擦几下屁股
[04:03] Tyler, I’ve missed you so much. 泰勒 我好想你啊
[04:06] You’re gone every few days now. 你现在每隔几天就出趟门
[04:07] And every few days, the house is quiet, 你不在的那几天 家里安静不少
[04:11] clean, and doesn’t smell like tropical breeze body spray. 窗明几净 空中也没有热带风情香水的味儿了
[04:14] I wonder if there’s a connection. 这两者间有联系吗
[04:20] Check this out. On the tour, I learned how to make chocolate milk in my mouth. 看 我出门期间学了怎么在嘴里做巧克力奶
[04:33] For you, Mom. 妈 献给您的
[04:35] My buddy Red makes them for all the guys. 我兄弟瑞德每天都给大伙儿做
[04:38] This is disgusting. 简直太恶心了
[04:40] And it’s not even a full cup! 还不是一满杯
[04:43] I’m sorry you didn’t get anything good, Mommy. 妈咪 真遗憾 您啥好东西都没拿到
[04:45] I would give you my medal, but then I wouldn’t have it. 把奖牌给您没问题 可惜那样我就没礼物了
[04:48] You understand! 您理解的
[04:52] Okay, Tyler, you’re going to help me wash these clothes. 泰勒 你必须跟我一起把衣服洗了
[04:55] And you’re also going to get me something nicer than laundry and mouth milk. 还有 脏衣服和自制奶不叫礼物 给我送件正经的来
[04:59] Did you even put your bike away, 你没像上回似的又把自行车
[05:02] or did you just leave it lying in the driveway again? 随便扔在马路上了吧
[05:04] Before you left, your mother almost backed over it. 你出门比赛前 你娘倒车差点给撞上
[05:06] Yes, and I would have if it wasn’t for a man 没错 幸亏有个人
[05:08] calling out, “Stop!” Strange I didn’t see 在后头喊了声停车 不过
[05:10] the man it was just Stan in the rear-view mirror. 他一开始还在后视镜里 一眨眼居然消失了
[05:13] Guys, I’m a responsible adult now, I’d never let something happen to my bike. 爸妈 我已经是成熟的大人了 连自行车都看不好怎么行
[05:18] Something happened to my bike! 我没看好自行车
[05:20] -What do you mean? -It’s gone, someone must have stolen it. -啥 -我的车丢了 肯定是被偷走的
[05:23] I didn’t steal it, I only borrowed it. 我没偷 就是借了一下下
[05:26] You borrowed my bike? 你把我车借走了
[05:28] No! Your tropical wind body spray. 没有啊 我借了你的热带风情香水
[05:30] What happened to your bike? 你自行车怎么了
[05:36] Max, everyone is wearing your “I don’t care” slogan. 麦克斯 大家全戴上你的”关我鸟事”徽章了
[05:39] -What’s going on? I thought you didn’t care about the election? -I don’t care. -怎么回事 我还以为你不关心竞选呢 -关我鸟事
[05:43] I don’t care! I don’t care! 关我鸟事 关我鸟事
[05:45] I don’t care! 关我鸟事
[05:46] I’ve tapped into a deep vein of “meh.” 我还在”鸟”上加了代表无聊的重音
[05:50] Well, why aren’t you wearing a button? 你咋没戴徽章
[05:52] I don’t care. 关我鸟事
[05:55] Hey, everybody! If you do want something 如果同学们想关心啥事
[05:59] to care about, why don’t you vote for… 为何不为
[06:02] a very good candidate? “爱福利”的候选人投一票呢
[06:06] A very, Avery. A very, Avery. 爱福利 艾芙莉
[06:10] See, it’s a pun on my name. 双关语 懂没
[06:12] Oh, that’s good. It’s complicated without being funny. 难懂的冷笑话 真不错耶
[06:16] I don’t care! I don’t care! 关我鸟事 关我鸟事
[06:18] I don’t care! I don’t care! 关我鸟事
[06:21] Max’s campaign is really catching on. 麦克斯的支持者真多
[06:23] What if I lose? 万一我输了咋办
[06:25] Look, all the different cliques are gathered around her: 所有小团体都在这儿了
[06:27] The jocks, the nerds, the theater kids. 运动员 书呆子 戏剧迷
[06:30] Even the group of guys who dress up like unicorns. 连那群总打扮成独角兽的怪咖都来了
[06:35] How did she become so popular with the Dude-icorns? 她把”独角兽兄弟连”都拉拢来了
[06:39] They’re the school’s most elusive and mythical voters. 他们可是全校最难以捉摸的人了
[06:48] My election polls are a little inprecise 我的数字不太精确
[06:50] but they indicate that you’re losing to Max by 10%. 不过可以看出你的票数会比麦克斯少10%
[06:53] Or maybe 30%. Or maybe winning by 10%. 也可能少30% 还可能比她多10%
[06:57] I did say they were a little imprecise. 我说了 数字不大精确
[07:00] Stan, you’re not my campaign manager. 斯坦 你不是我的竞选参谋
[07:03] Which is why you’re behind in the polls! 的确 不然你的票数也不会这么少
[07:06] Unless you’re really ahead. 当然 你目前领先也有可能
[07:08] I just don’t see how some joke campaign about not caring 不可思议 一个胡编的口号就能引起全民非主流
[07:12] could be beating my very serious campaign about wanting to improve the school. 我认真想给大家谋福利 反而没人鸟我
[07:16] Don’t worry, I’m on it. I have time now. 别担心 我来处理 哥最近很闲
[07:19] My wife Princess is on the road doing dog shows. 我老婆公主跟狗展巡演去了
[07:22] We’re America’s number one canine power couple. 我们可是美利坚最出名狗狗夫妻
[07:25] They’re calling us Stan-cess. 都有人开始喊”全民偶像斯坦加公主”了
[07:29] -Whose calling you that? -Well, so far just me and Robert. -谁呀 -目前就我和罗伯特
[07:32] But that’s how things get started. 不过热潮总是慢慢起来的嘛
[07:33] We’re also bringing back harem pants. 我俩还重新掀起了灯笼裤潮流
[07:39] Anywho, I’ve made a campaign video that will turn the tide for you. 不瞎扯了 我做了个能帮你反败为胜的宣传视频
[07:44] Max’s slogan is, “I don’t care.” 麦克斯的口号是”关我鸟事”
[07:47] You know who else doesn’t care? Cats. 知道还有啥动物整天这心情吗 喵星人
[07:51] That’s right, Max is a cat. 没错 麦克斯是一只猫
[07:55] She goes potty in sand. 她在猫砂里上厕所
[07:57] Don’t invite her to your beach party. 可千万别请她去你的海滩派对
[08:00] She plays with yarn. Oh, that’s really cute. 她还喜欢玩毛线球 真可爱耶
[08:04] Or is it? 真的可爱吗
[08:07] Eww! She’s got fleas. 她居然有跳蚤 好恶心
[08:12] Do you really want your next president to be… 你真的希望下一届班长是
[08:16] Fleabag Max? “跳蚤女王麦克斯”吗
[08:19] Not necessarily based in any truth whatsoever. 此视频纯属虚构
[08:21] Claims in this ad may be very or extremely exaggerated. 内容很有可能夸大其词
[08:23] My name is Avery Jennings and I approve this message. 我是艾芙莉·詹宁斯 为此视频授权
[08:25] Which is also not true. 同样也纯属虚构
[08:29] Let’s put aside for a moment that that video is crazy. 简洁明了地说 就是天上有牛飞 地上有人吹
[08:33] I am not going to run a negative campaign. 我才不会背后耍阴招
[08:35] Max is my friend. The only reason she’s running is because I asked her to. 我和麦克斯是朋友 是我要她参加竞选的
[08:39] Then you should ask her to drop out. 那就让她退出啊
[08:41] That’s actually a good idea. 好主意哎
[08:43] I’m full of good ideas, Avery. 艾芙莉 我好主意一箩筐呢
[08:46] Check out the video Robert and I made to promote our harem pants. 看看我和罗伯特做的灯笼裤宣传视频
[08:58] I’ve looked everywhere for my bike and nothing. 我哪儿都找过了 自行车还是找不到
[09:01] So I’m going to need to borrow money from 只能管您借点钱买辆新车
[09:04] you guys so I can get a new bike before the next competition. 不然下次比赛就没车骑了
[09:06] Well, what happened to all the money you’ve been making on the BMX circuit? 你比赛赢的钱都去哪儿了
[09:09] I swear I didn’t waste a penny of it. 我保证一点没浪费
[09:11] No way I’m a waste of money. 我咋可能浪费钱呢
[09:17] This is ridiculous, Tyler, you have to be more responsible. 我都看不下去了 泰勒 你必须负起责任来
[09:22] Honey, you don’t clean up after yourself, 宝贝儿 你不自己洗衣服
[09:24] you lose your bike, and you’re wasting your money, 丢自行车 还不会管钱
[09:26] some of which you could have spent on a present 你明明可以拿一部分给妈妈买件礼物
[09:28] for your mother that wasn’t made in your mouth. 比自制奶强的那种
[09:32] Come on, Mommy and Daddy, Tyler’s a really great brother. 爸妈 别怪他啦 泰勒是个好哥哥
[09:35] Everybody makes mistakes. Haven’t you ever lost something 人无完人 你们不也犯过挺严重的错吗
[09:39] really important and really red-headed at the mall when she was five? 比如在某个小红毛五岁时 把她丢在了商场里
[09:43] I was hoping that memory wouldn’t take. 我以为她不记得呢
[09:46] Forgive, but never forget. 不念了 但是不会忘
[09:49] That’s what I say about the man who put the robot inside of me. 把机器芯片植入我体内的人也这么说的
[09:56] Actually, Tyler, you could learn from Chloe. 泰勒 你其实可以向克洛伊学习一下
[09:59] Now she gets a dollar every week for doing chores 她每周做家务活挣一块钱
[10:02] -and she saves it all. -How much do you have now, sweetheart? -全存着呢 -宝贝儿 现在总数多少了
[10:05] -$450. -What? -四百五十块 -啥
[10:07] How’d you get that much money? 你哪儿来这么多钱
[10:09] I sell mice to the pet store as friends for the snakes. 我捉完老鼠会带到宠物店卖 给蛇做好朋友
[10:11] Oh, sweetie. Snakes eat mice. 亲爱的 蛇是吃老鼠的
[10:15] Really? I didn’t know that. 真的 我咋不知道
[10:18] Well, business is business and business is booming. 没关系 生意红火就好
[10:22] Please, if you loan me $300 to get a new bike, 拜托 我只要三百块钱买辆新车
[10:25] -I promise I’ll pay you back. -Okay, but you have -保证如数还回 -好吧
[10:27] to pay us back before you spend that money on anything frivolous. 不过你必须尽快还 不许浪费在杂七杂八上
[10:31] That’s right, Tyler. No more throwing away money on stupid things. 没错 泰勒 不许再买废品了
[10:35] This is great! 真好玩
[10:43] Hey, Max. I really appreciate you running, 姐们儿 你在这儿啊 谢谢你的帮忙
[10:46] but I was thinking now would be a good time for you to bow out. 不过现在你可以退出竞选了
[10:48] -Because I’m winning? -Glad you understand! -因为我要胜出了 -多谢理解
[10:52] No, Avery. I’m going to be class president. 不 艾芙莉 我要当班长
[10:54] -I’m not dropping out. -What? -我不退出了 -什么
[10:56] You don’t even care. 可是你原来还说”关我鸟事”
[10:58] Well, true, that’s been my life’s motto, 的确 这是我的人生座右铭
[11:01] but now I’m a high school kid getting a lot of positive attention from my peers, 可是作为一名高中生 得到同学支持的感觉很好
[11:04] so I’m going to ride that train for a while. 所以我暂时就想这样
[11:07] Max, I asked you to run as a favor, you’re my friend. 麦克斯 咱俩是好朋友 你是为了帮我才竞选的
[11:11] You should know how much this means to me. 你清楚我有多在乎这事儿
[11:12] Well, if our friendship mattered to you, 如果你真把我当朋友
[11:14] you’d understand that for the first time, I’m kind of a big deal. 也应该懂我这么受欢迎有多不可思议
[11:18] I don’t care! I don’t care! I don’t care! 关我鸟事 关我鸟事
[11:20] Yeah, you don’t. 就是这个节奏
[11:28] Hey, Chloe, I just got a new bike. 克洛伊 我买完新车了
[11:30] Totally customized. Even got a bell. 量身定做 连车铃都有
[11:33] So, when I’m getting mad air, I’ll be all like, phew, bling, bling! 这回我做特技时就可以叮铃铃伴奏喽
[11:39] So, you’re going back on tour? 你要继续比赛了
[11:41] Yeah, and, honestly, and I don’t Mom and Dad Would have lent me 对 其实 如果你没替我说话
[11:44] the money if you hadn’t stood up for me. 爸妈可能根本不会借钱给我
[11:47] -You’re a great sister. -Nothing says thank you like a smoothie. -你真是个好妹妹 -用奶昔答谢我吧
[11:49] I’ll make you one. 这就给你做一杯去
[11:50] Not in your mouth! 别用嘴做
[11:53] I shouldn’t have to say that. 真不应该替他求情的
[12:02] Chloe, you sly taco! 克洛伊 你个磨人的小妖精
[12:14] Hey, Chloe, come check out my new bike. 克洛伊 快来看看我的新车
[12:16] Sure, Tyler, that would be very interesting. 好啊 泰勒 一定非常有意思
[12:21] Check this out. 快看
[12:24] My bike! Where is my bike? I just left it here for a second. 我的车呢 又不见了 我才放这儿几秒钟
[12:28] Someone took it right out our backyard. 有人直接把它从花园里偷走了
[12:30] Mom, Dad! 爸 妈
[12:31] Are you sure it was out here? 你确定放这儿了吗
[12:36] You guys, Someone stole my bike! 有人又把我车偷走了
[12:38] The bike you just bought? You already lost it? 你刚买就丢了
[12:41] Don’t you remember what the bear said? 还记得大熊说的吗
[12:43] You have to be more responsible. 负起责任来
[12:47] Tyler, we are out $300. 泰勒 我们已经借你三百了
[12:50] No, now you’re out $600 ’cause you have to loan me $300 to get another bike. 再借我三百吧 我还得去买辆车
[12:54] Man, this is a nightmare for all of us. 老天 丢辆车咱们都受罪
[12:57] You expect us to buy you another bike after you just lost two? 你丢了两辆自行车 还想让我们再买一辆
[13:01] Oh, good. You understand. I thought we were going to have 你们明白就好 我还以为
[13:04] a whole to-do about this. I think I’m going to get a blue one next. 咱得吵半天才有结果 下一辆买蓝的好了
[13:08] We are not going to keep buying you bikes if you’re going to keep losing them. 要是你老这么丢车 我们一分钱都不会出
[13:12] Why would we throw good money after bad? 你以为钱是从树上长出来的
[13:14] That’s the sunk-cost fallacy! 这叫”沉没成本谬论”
[13:16] I learned that on a money show I watch for my mouse business. 我看金融节目学来的 卖老鼠可不是简单生意
[13:20] It’s called Screaming About Stocks with a guy who screams about stocks! 节目叫”抱怨股票” 主持人咆哮着抱怨股票
[13:27] Look, I’m not losing the bikes, somebody keeps taking them. 车不是我丢的 是被人偷的
[13:30] Please, I promise I won’t let this next bike out of my sight. 拜托 我保证这回吃饭上厕所都抱着车不撒手
[13:34] If anything happens to it, I’ll quit BMX and get regular job to pay you back. 要是又出了事 我就放弃自行车越野 找份正经工作还您钱
[13:38] -What kind of regular job? -Uh… -啥正经工作 -那个
[13:41] Try technology! It’s going through the roof! 科技有关的 现代科技发展超级迅速
[13:48] I can’t believe Max isn’t going to drop out! 麦克斯居然不愿意退出竞选
[13:51] If she wants a fight, I’ll give her a fight. 她想玩 姐陪她玩
[13:54] A very good fight. 玩到她求饶”I 服了”
[13:58] Come on! Avery, a very? Someone has to get that! “I 服了” 艾芙莉 听不出来吗
[14:02] So, if I’m understanding you correctly, 所以你是想说
[14:05] we are going wide with the Fleabag Max video. 咱可以把”跳蚤女王麦克斯”视频昭告天下了
[14:08] I already made the plushie. 我连同款毛绒玩具都做好了
[14:12] Stan, why do you keep making plushies? 斯坦 你没事老做毛绒玩具干啥
[14:14] I’d have thought you learned your lesson from this. 这个还没让你学着教训吗
[14:19] Or these? 还有那些呢
[14:22] Why don’t stores want those? They’re adorable! 萌死了好吗 玩具店老板都是傻子
[14:26] And they’re not even radioactive like the first batch. 而且这已经比第一批带辐射的好多了
[14:30] So, about that cat video? 所以那个视频
[14:33] Stan, the cat video is not a serious political statement. 斯坦 那个视频不是正经的政治声明
[14:36] It’s just a joke. 就是个笑话
[14:39] And a joke is exactly what I need. 也许我正需要笑话
[14:43] Max is running a joke campaign, 麦克斯的竞选就是个笑话
[14:45] and everyone loves it. If I do show your Fleabag Max video 大家都喜欢得不得了 要是咱把视频公开
[14:50] People will think I’m funny and it will make Max look ridiculous. 他们就会爱上我 把麦克斯当成真的笑话
[14:53] And you know what else will win you votes? 教你个拉票的好招儿
[14:55] Hand these out: 把这些送出去
[14:56] There’s the sugar! 笑一个 宝贝
[14:58] You see that? It talks. 看 还说话呢
[15:00] It has an electronic voice box just like me. 和我一样 体内有电子音箱
[15:03] Naw, I’m kidding. I’m a regular talking dog. 好啦 开玩笑 我就是只普通的会说话的狗
[15:12] Thanks for letting me be a part of your stake-out, Tyler. 泰勒 多谢你让我也来盯梢
[15:15] -This is pretty cool. -I just hope we catch the thief. -真有意思 -只要能抓着小偷就行
[15:17] Mom and Dad will see that I wasn’t just being irresponsible. 必须让爸妈看到我负责的一面
[15:20] At least not the second time. 至少第二次和我没关系
[15:21] I’m still not sure about the first bike. 第一辆车有可能
[15:23] I am pretty irresponsible. 我的确挺不负责的
[15:26] Feel free to take a nap while I keep watch. 困就打个盹吧 我帮你盯着
[15:29] Thanks, but we’re out here for an important reason. 谢了 不过咱们是来干正经的
[15:31] Look what I found stowed away in a box in the garage. 看 我在车库里找着的
[15:35] Blankie! 小巾巾
[15:38] Oh, Blankie. 我最爱的小巾巾
[15:50] No! Chloe wake up! We missed it, someone stole my bike! 完了 克洛伊 醒醒 小偷已经来过了
[15:55] Tyler, how could this happen again? 泰勒 咋又来了
[15:58] And again! And again! 还有第二次 第三次
[16:02] Mom and Dad are gonna freak! 爸妈该气疯了
[16:04] Oh, no! 天哪
[16:07] It’s okay, I rigged the bike with blue dye, 没关系 我给车涂了层蓝色染料
[16:09] so whoever took it will have blue hands. 小偷现在肯定满手都是
[16:16] Tyler, we will those blue-handed people, whoever they are. 泰勒 咱肯定能找到那个蓝手人
[16:23] Chloe, you took my bike? 克洛伊 你偷了我的车
[16:25] That is, I mean are you… 哎哟 你咋
[16:29] Oh, Tyler. Yes. 你太幽默了 是的
[16:33] They’re in my room. 都在我房间里
[16:35] You took my other bikes, too? 前两辆也是你偷的
[16:37] Why would you do this to me? 你为啥要这么对我
[16:39] I put my whole BMX career on the line. 我差点放弃自行车越野
[16:41] I don’t want you to do BMX. 我不想让你干这行了
[16:43] You keep leaving all the time. 你现在总不在家
[16:46] You’re my big brother. We used to do so much together. 你是我哥哥 咱俩曾经密不可分
[16:50] You got my ears pierced. You taught my how to make mouth milk. 是你帮我穿的耳洞 教我怎么用嘴自制奶
[16:53] I probably won’t use that one, but I know it. 虽然我不大可能这么喝奶
[16:58] I miss you. 我想你了
[17:04] Chloe. I’m getting to be an adult now, and I’m chasing my dreams. 克洛伊 我要成年了 我必须去追寻自己的梦想
[17:09] And one day, you will, too. 有一天你也会的
[17:12] I will always be close. 但咱们永远都会相亲相爱
[17:14] You’re my little sister. 你可是我妹妹
[17:17] I love you. 我爱你
[17:19] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[17:21] Sorry about your shirt. 抱歉 把你衬衫弄脏了
[17:26] Hey, how come Mom didn’t find the bikes when she cleaned your room? 老妈给你收拾屋子时怎么没发现我的车
[17:29] I’m going to vacuum your room. 我要去你屋里除尘了
[17:31] Okay, let me know if you find the snake that escaped. 好吧 找着丢了的那条蛇喊我一声
[17:33] -It’s been eating all my mice. -Maybe later. -把我捉的老鼠都吃了 -回头再收拾吧
[17:36] Maybe later. 回头收拾
[17:41] And I approve this message. 为此视频授权
[17:43] Which is also not true. 同样也纯属虚构
[17:45] So, when the debate starts, I’ll queue you 等辩论开始 我使个眼色
[17:47] and you’ll play this Fleabag Max video through the projector. 你就在大屏幕上放这个视频
[17:50] Avery, I can’t play that! I mean, it’s hilarious. 艾芙莉 那怎么行 看视频图个乐可以
[17:53] She’s gonna poop on the beach? 她在海滩上方便那段简直好笑疯了
[17:55] But, it’ll humiliate her. 可是不能当众羞辱她呀
[17:57] But, it’s funny. 这视频多有意思啊
[17:59] Don’t you remember what happened to Timmy Sperlock? 你忘记小蒂米啦
[18:01] One day he wore a black and white sweater to school and now 有天他穿了件黑白相间的毛衣来学校
[18:03] everyone calls him Skunk Boy. He sits alone at lunch. 大家就都开始叫他”臭鼬” 全体把他孤立了
[18:06] -Partly because he’s a jerk. -Yeah, but still. -跟他脾气不好也有关系 -可是孤孤单单的多难受啊
[18:11] Max will be fine. No, people latch on -麦克斯不会在乎啦 -不行
[18:13] to one little thing and you’re stuck with it for the next four years. 大家逮着一个把柄就会抓住不放 你想让麦克斯
[18:16] Do you want people calling her Fleabag Max? 整个高中生涯都被人叫”跳蚤女王”吗
[18:19] She’s your friend. 你们可是朋友
[18:22] She’s not my friend. She’s my competitor. 已经不是了 现在她是我的对手
[18:25] Oh, Avery. 艾芙莉 三思而后行啊
[18:37] Faculty, fellow students, and those of you who just wanted to ditch fifth period, 上午好 全体教职员工 同学们和只是想翘课的朋友们
[18:42] What? 好笑吧
[18:44] Always open with a joke. 幽默感非常重要
[18:47] There’s the sugar! 笑一个 宝贝
[18:51] Stan, do not pass those out in the middle of my speech. 斯坦 我讲话呢 待会儿再发玩具不行啊
[18:59] Now, in lieu of my introductory remarks, I would like to play this video. 我想用一个视频来做开场白
[19:14] But I can’t. 但是 我发现这样不合适
[19:19] I decided to run for office to start on my path 我今天参加竞选 是希望能够
[19:22] to helping people and making a difference. 尽自己所能为大家做出贡献
[19:25] But I almost did something really horrible. 可过程中 我差点犯了个大错
[19:28] I wanted to win the election so much that I lost myself, 为了赢得竞选 我迷失了自我
[19:32] and I almost lost my friend. 还几乎失去了一个好友
[19:36] Max, I am so, so, sorry that I asked you to drop out. 麦克斯 我根本不该让你退出选举 真对不起
[19:42] You have as much right to run as I do. 你和我一样有资格站在这里
[19:46] Fellow students. 同学们
[19:48] I don’t care! I don’t care! 关我鸟事 关我鸟事
[19:54] I have a confession to make. I do care. 我想对大家坦白 其实 大小事我都关心的
[20:00] I care about Avery. I am so sorry Avery. 我关心艾芙莉 对不起 艾芙莉
[20:05] You asked me to do you a favor and I got so carried away with the attention. 本来我只是想帮你个忙 可是被那么多人热捧 我头脑发热了
[20:10] I mean, I am an honorary Dude Icorn now. How cool is that? 我现在都成”独角兽兄弟连”的一员了 简直做梦一样
[20:17] But the point is, I lost sight of what’s important. 但是我忘记了最重要的东西
[20:20] Your friendship. 咱们的友谊
[20:27] I don’t even want to vote against you. 我绝对不会投你的反对票
[20:28] So, I’m just not going to vote. 干脆不投了
[20:30] I’m not going to vote against you either. 我也不会投你的反对票
[20:35] -Hey, where’d everybody go? -They got bored by your long, -嘿 人都去哪儿了 -被你俩肉麻的演讲
[20:38] mushy speeches and left. 无聊走了
[20:42] -So, nobody voted? -Well, I did. -那大家都没投票 -我投了
[20:45] -You’re the only vote? -I didn’t know that at the time. -就你一人投了 -我当时哪儿知道会有这情况
[20:48] -Who’d you vote for? -I couldn’t choose between you two, -你投的谁 -我不想背叛你俩
[20:50] so I just wrote in my name. 就把自己名字写上了
[20:52] You’re the class president? 你是新班长
[20:55] I guess so. I don’t how to be president, 好像是耶 我根本不知道咋当班长
[20:58] but I will take it seriously and work really… 但我保证会认真对待工作
[21:00] Oh, balloons! 气球
[21:06] I guess we get the government we deserve. 咱俩这是自作自受
[21:11] Losing this election makes for a great first 竞选失败成了我回忆录完美的开头
[21:13] chapter in my memoir, since I learned the important 它让我明白了 成功不重要
[21:16] lesson that what kind of person you are 重要的是
[21:18] matters more than winning. 如何做人
[21:20] I also learned that I look great in harem pants. 还发现我穿灯笼裤很好看
[21:26] And… 跟着我来
[21:34] So, I finally sold my first pair of harem pants. 我终于卖出了第一条灯笼裤
[21:38] And my stint as a campaign manager was a huge success. 作为短期的竞选参谋也大获成功
[21:42] We only lost by one vote. 毕竟我们只输了一票嘛
[21:48] Chloe, it is not okay to steal. 克洛伊 偷窃是不对的
[21:50] Even if you are doing it out of love. 出于爱也不行
[21:52] Tyler can’t return those new custom bikes, 泰勒没法还那些量身定做的车
[21:55] so you’re going to have to pay for them out of your mouse money. 所以你要用卖老鼠挣的钱还债
[21:57] It’s not just mice, anymore. 我不止卖老鼠了
[21:59] I’m expanding my business. I’ve got lizards, spiders, and one turkey vulture. 我开拓了业务 现在还卖蜥蜴 蜘蛛和一只土耳其秃鹰
[22:04] I really got to shut my window at night. 晚上睡觉得开始关窗户了
[22:08] I am never vacuuming your room again. 我永远都不进你屋吸尘了
[22:11] You know what, Chloe’s been a really good sister. 克洛伊是个好妹妹
[22:15] I’m paying for half of it. 我替她出一半钱吧
[22:17] Where are you getting the money, Tyler? 泰勒 你哪儿来的钱
[22:19] Well, I decided to sell my animatronic bear. 我把电子熊卖了
[22:21] Who’d you sell it to? 卖给谁了
[22:23] Hello, there, Stan, how are you? 你好啊 斯坦 最近咋样
[22:28] Why are talking animals so funny? 会说话的动物太好玩了
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme