时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Uh, thanks for another perfect day, my love. | 谢谢你 宝贝儿 生活有了你才多姿多彩 |
[00:07] | I know playing tug-of-war with Bennett’s sweater is sort of a boy-dog game. | 的确 拿班尼特的毛衣玩拔河略有些粗鲁 |
[00:12] | Next time we’ll play a girl-dog game, like tug-of-war with Ellen’s sweater. | 下回咱用艾伦的毛衣 淑女多了 |
[00:16] | Oh, it’s great that you two lovebirds are having so much fun, | 瞧你们小两口幸福的 |
[00:20] | but it’s time for Princess to go home. | 可惜公主该回家咯 |
[00:21] | Avery, let me put this as calmly and rationally as I possibly can. | 艾芙莉 丑话我就不说了 |
[00:26] | No! | 没门儿 |
[00:32] | I’m sorry, Stan. | 我也不想啊 斯坦 |
[00:34] | I told Heather we’d have her back by now. | 可是我已经跟希瑟说好了 |
[00:35] | I’ll take her to the hole in the fence between our yards. | 我把她送到两家中间的栅栏那 让她钻回去 |
[00:40] | Adieu, my love. | 再会了 我的爱 |
[00:42] | I’ll bark to you all night long from Avery’s bedroom window. | 我晚上会在艾芙莉卧室窗口为你吠情歌 |
[00:46] | You won’t mind that, right? | 你不介意吧 |
[00:48] | Stan, I should buy you a hat made of shoes, | 唉 斯坦 该带你看大夫了 |
[00:52] | because you are obviously head over heels! | 因为你已经”神魂颠倒”啦 |
[00:58] | Oh, my gosh, I’m turning into Mom. | 老天爷 我咋变成老妈了 |
[01:02] | Aww, look. | 真可爱 |
[01:03] | I guess being in love is exhausting. | 看来恋爱果然挺累的 |
[01:06] | Oh, it’s like replacing the wheels on my bike, very “tiring.” | 这也叫累 那给我自行车换轮子不就是受折磨了 |
[01:12] | Oh, my gosh, am I becoming Mom too? | 神哎 难道我也变成老妈了 |
[01:15] | Who’s becoming me? | 谁变成我了 |
[01:17] | Did someone say something charming, | 如果不是有人终于懂拍马屁了 |
[01:18] | or did they develop a new muscle in their neck? | 就是谁脖子上又长肌肉了 |
[01:25] | Hi, kids. | 孩子们 我们回来了 |
[01:27] | Groom. | 梳梳 |
[01:28] | Groom. | 梳梳 |
[01:31] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[01:32] | Oh, it sounded like somebody said “groom, groom.” | 好像有人在叫”梳梳” |
[01:34] | It was “vroom, vroom!” | 是”嘟嘟 嘟嘟” |
[01:37] | Tyler was teaching me how to drive. | 泰勒教我开车呢 |
[01:39] | And we’re starting with the sounds a car makes. | 我们在学发动机叫 |
[01:42] | Vroom vroom! | 嘟嘟 嘟嘟 |
[01:49] | Oh, that’s the police pulling us over because Avery started driving too fast. | 听 艾芙莉超速驾驶 警察来勒令停车喽 |
[01:52] | What can I say, officer? | 唉 咋办呢 警官 |
[01:54] | I’ve got 400 horses under this hood and I got to let ’em run free! | 我这小宝贝崭新的 怎么说也得让它跑跑吧 |
[01:59] | Honey, in real life if you get pulled over, just cry. | 亲爱的 要是真出这种事 大声哭就好 |
[02:02] | I’m so sorry, officer, it’s just the car, the kids, | 行行好吧 警官 俺有车要保养 孩子要喂 |
[02:07] | and my husband is an ogre. | 家里老公脑子还有病 |
[02:10] | Would you rather I pay the ticket? | 你看我交罚单难道开心吗 |
[02:12] | Well, the thing is, Ellen, | 我还在旁边呢 |
[02:14] | it’s really uncomfortable when you do that and I’m in the car. | 你就不能等我下了车再哭 |
[02:19] | Wow! That was way too close. | 天 差一点就完了 |
[02:21] | Stan, wake up. | 斯坦 醒醒 |
[02:23] | Huh, what? | 咋啦 |
[02:24] | You were sleep talking. | 你说梦话了 |
[02:26] | You’ve never done that before. | 有史以来头一回 |
[02:27] | This is terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[02:28] | Yeah, Mom and Dad heard you. | 对啊 爸妈刚才都听见了 |
[02:30] | If someone finds out you can talk, you’ll be taken away and experimented on. | 要是你露馅了 肯定会被人抓走做实验 |
[02:33] | That’s my worst fear. | 我最怕这个了 |
[02:35] | That, and having a slip-and-fall accident while I’m alone. | 也怕哪天自己在家不小心摔骨折了 |
[02:38] | That’s why I signed up for this medical alert service. | 我专门戴了个急救对讲机 以防万一 |
[02:42] | Stan, are you okay? | 斯坦 没事吧 |
[02:43] | Sorry, Jerry, just testing it out. | 没事 老杰 随便测试一下 |
[02:48] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[02:50] | I’m sure the sleep talking was just a one-time thing. | 我肯定不会再说梦话了 |
[02:52] | Groom. | 梳梳 |
[02:56] | Tyler, Stan’s secret could get out. | 泰勒 斯坦的秘密该保不住了 |
[02:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:59] | And on top of that, the car is rolling down the street | 这还不算啥呢 因为你没停好车 |
[03:02] | ’cause you didn’t put it in park. | 它已经从街上滚下去了 |
[03:06] | Jerry, I think I’ve just been in an accident! | 老杰 我好像出车祸了 |
[03:10] | I’ve been talking in my sleep, | 因为我说梦话的恶习 |
[03:12] | so from now on, I’m gonna have to avoid | 从今以后 |
[03:14] | falling asleep in all my usual places where people can see me. | 我就不能在老地方打盹了 |
[03:18] | The house, the patio, a patch of grass, | 比如我们家 院子里 随便哪块草地 |
[03:22] | during a football game, at the Rose Bowl. | 国足赛场上 球赛过程中 |
[03:44] | Until we figure out what’s making you sleep talk, | 我们还没找到你说梦话的根源 |
[03:46] | you cannot fall asleep in front of Mom or Dad. | 所以从现在起 你不能在爸妈面前睡觉了 |
[03:50] | I hate to say this but should we get out the crate? | 我不想这样 不过咱是不是该把箱子拿出来了 |
[03:53] | Good idea. We’ll crate your parents. | 好啊 咱用箱子把你爸妈封起来 |
[03:57] | It’s not cruel. They’ll feel cozy in there. | 没啥残忍的 暖暖和和 多好 |
[04:02] | Hey, Dad, can I ask you a question about talking in your sleep? | 爸 您能给我讲讲说梦话这个课题吗 |
[04:05] | Why? What did you hear? Was I talking about July 9th, 1983 at summer camp? | 怎么 你听见什么了 我有提83年7月夏令营的事吗 |
[04:09] | Because nothing happened. | 我保证 啥事都没发生 |
[04:11] | Not you talking in your sleep, just sleep talking in general. | 没说您啦 是说单纯的这个课题 |
[04:14] | You know, as a prominent psychologist, not as an ex-camper who, and I quote, | 您可是著名的心理学家 不是爱说梦话的夏令营员 |
[04:19] | “Learned about muskrats the hard way.” | “再见水老鼠我定转身就逃” |
[04:22] | So, somniloquy… | 说梦话呀 |
[04:25] | Yes, a very interesting topic. | 嗯 很有意思的课题 |
[04:27] | You see, sleep-wake transitions | 睡眠与觉醒 |
[04:29] | are controlled by the brain’s reticular activating system. | 由大脑的网状激活系统控制 |
[04:31] | Listening to this makes me sleepy. | 光听着我就想睡觉 |
[04:35] | What a wake up call! | 一语点醒梦中人啊 |
[04:40] | So what causes sleep talking? | 那是什么引起说梦话的呢 |
[04:42] | -Well, typically it comes from stress. -Stress? | -主要是压力 -压力 |
[04:46] | Yes, when you can’t resolve something in your waking hours, | 对 有可能是白天没解决什么问题 |
[04:49] | you will try to resolve it in your sleep. | 晚上脑子也抓着这事不放 |
[04:51] | So boring. | 好无聊 |
[04:54] | …neurotransmitters within the brain. | 脑中的神经传导物质 |
[04:55] | They release certain touch… | 它们能释放出某种 |
[04:57] | You know what I do to relieve stress? | 您知道我咋缓解压力的吗 |
[05:00] | I pet my dog. | 摸我的狗 |
[05:02] | I pet him vigorously. | 使劲摸 |
[05:04] | Well, that does look relaxing. | 看着是挺管用的哈 |
[05:06] | Hey, let your old man in on that. | 让你老爸也试试 |
[05:09] | I wonder if it’d bother them to know | 我今天在负鼠内脏里打滚来着 |
[05:11] | I’ve been rolling around in possum guts. | 不知道他们介不介意 |
[05:15] | Eh, they’ll figure it out when they find the tooth. | 管它呢 等他们摸着牙就知道了 |
[05:20] | Do you kids want to go play outside? | 你们俩想不想出去玩 |
[05:22] | I’d like to do my neck exercises. | 我要做颈部练习了 |
[05:24] | And it can be a little frightening for the uninitiated. | 没经验的娃子请靠边站 |
[05:31] | We can go outside and make dirt friends. | 咱可以做点泥雕去 |
[05:34] | He makes dirt into beautiful human shapes. | 他能捏惟妙惟肖的泥人 |
[05:36] | Then he names them and makes up amazing stories about their lives. | 还会给他们取名字 编故事 |
[05:39] | And then I smash them. | 最后我一拳碾碎 |
[05:43] | Let’s do something crafty and colorful. | 咱去做点五颜六色的手工吧 |
[05:45] | Let’s do something we can smash. | 可以碾碎的那种 |
[05:47] | I know what’s both! | 我知道做啥了 |
[05:48] | -Pinatas! -Stained glass windows. | -糖果彩陶罐 -彩绘玻璃 |
[05:51] | I mean pinatas. | 当然是糖果彩陶罐 |
[05:53] | Pinatas it is. I’ll help you get set up. | 就它了 我帮你们准备 |
[05:55] | I’m glad your problems are easy to solve. | 还是你们的问题好解决 |
[05:57] | I still don’t know what to get Bennett for our anniversary. | 我还琢磨着送班尼特啥结婚纪念日礼物呢 |
[06:00] | Last year I just got him a t-shirt that said “I’m with my favorite lady,” | 去年给他一件短袖 写了”最爱的女人在身旁” |
[06:04] | but he only wears it when he goes to lunch with his mother. | 结果只跟他妈妈出门才穿 |
[06:08] | Dad said sleep talking is usually due to stress. | 听懂老爸了吗 说梦话是压力大的表现 |
[06:11] | What are you stressed about, Stan? | 斯坦 你有啥压力 |
[06:13] | Nothing. I couldn’t be happier. | 啥压力没有 吃得香牙口好 |
[06:15] | I have Princess, a loving family, and movie star good looks. | 有爱人 有家人 还有人见人爱花见花开的长相 |
[06:21] | And a piece of glitter on my tooth. | 牙上不小心粘了块亮片 |
[06:23] | When you were asleep, you were saying “groom, groom.” | 你说的梦话是”梳梳” |
[06:27] | I know you hate being groomed, but maybe you know you need it | 说不定是因为你讨厌梳毛 潜意识又在矛盾 |
[06:30] | and that’s causing you stress. | 这样造成了压力 |
[06:31] | I know how stressed I get if my hair isn’t up to | 的确 如果我头发没达到 |
[06:34] | International Elite Secret Hair Club standards. | 国际精英发型俱乐部的标准 压力好大的 |
[06:36] | What’s International Elite Secret Hair Club? | 啥是国际精英发型俱乐部 |
[06:39] | Nothing. I’ve said too much. | 没啥 我不知道你在说什么 |
[06:43] | Well, if you think it’ll get me to stop sleep talking, you can groom me. | 只要我不说梦话了 你想梳就梳吧 |
[06:46] | And I’ll try not to put up a fight this time. | 这回我尽量乖乖不动 |
[06:48] | Hey, that wasn’t so bad. | 原来梳毛也挺痛快的嘛 |
[06:53] | It’s worth it to solve your sleep talking problem. | 为了你 什么都行 |
[06:56] | That’s easy for you to say. | 说得轻松 |
[06:57] | You don’t have a video conference tonight | 你晚上又不用和国际精英发型俱乐部 |
[06:59] | with the International Elite Secret… | 视频通话 |
[07:02] | Never mind. | 我啥都没说 |
[07:08] | Groom, groom. | 梳梳 梳梳 |
[07:15] | Doghouse. | 狗屋 |
[07:18] | Doghouse? | 狗屋 |
[07:19] | Just ’cause I finished the ice cream I’m still in the doghouse? | 怎么让我在狗屋呆这么久 不就是把冰激凌吃完了嘛 |
[07:26] | Hope you enjoyed that Rocky Road ’cause you’re on one now. | 吃你的巧克力焦糖去吧 等着我把你烧焦 |
[07:32] | Good one, Ellen. | 艾伦 你真是个天才 |
[07:35] | Stan, I’ve been looking for you! | 斯坦 可找着你了 |
[07:36] | Doghouse. | 狗屋 |
[07:39] | Who’s that? | 谁呀 |
[07:40] | What? | 什么 |
[07:46] | Bennett, you have dog breath. | 班尼特 你口气太臭了 |
[07:48] | Oh, did you eat kibble? | 你啥时候吃狗粮了 |
[07:51] | Tyler, what’s going on? | 泰勒 怎么回事 |
[07:53] | Stan, it’s gotten worse. | 你情况更差了 |
[07:55] | You’re not just sleep talking, you’re sleep walking now. | 现在不止说梦话 还梦游 |
[07:58] | All right, now get out of here. There’s something important I have to do. | 你赶紧走吧 我还有件要紧事 |
[08:04] | Let’s buy Tyler a car. | 咱给泰勒买辆车吧 |
[08:07] | Tyler doesn’t need a car. | 泰勒要车干啥 |
[08:08] | -I know. -Dang it! | -就是的 -该死 |
[08:15] | Guys, this is serious. | 伙计们 咱们麻烦大了 |
[08:17] | Stan’s now sleep walking, | 斯坦梦游 |
[08:18] | which means he’s taking his sleep talking all over the house. | 就代表他走到哪儿都会说话 |
[08:21] | We know where this could end. | 万一被发现 你们都懂的 |
[08:23] | Sleep rodeo. | 他可以上睡眠真人秀了 |
[08:24] | The most dangerous kind of rodeo. | 最高难度的电视节目 |
[08:29] | Stan, your secret is this close to being found out. | 斯坦 再不留神 你的秘密就会被发现了 |
[08:34] | You’ve never sleep talked or walked before. | 你从来没说过梦话 也没梦游过啊 |
[08:36] | Or sleep rodeo’d. | 也没上过真人秀 |
[08:41] | Right. | 随便你咋说吧 |
[08:43] | So we have to figure out why you’re doing it now to make it stop. | 咱们必须刨根问底 帮你改掉这个毛病 |
[08:47] | First you said “groom” | 你先说了”梳梳” |
[08:49] | and then “doghouse.” | 又开始说”狗屋” |
[08:51] | What do they mean? | 到底是什么意思呢 |
[08:52] | Maybe I want a doghouse. | 可能我想住狗屋了 |
[08:54] | No, Stan. Sleep talking is like a dream. | 不对 斯坦 梦话是高深的学问 |
[08:57] | Things have deeper meanings. | 肯定有更复杂一层含义 |
[08:58] | So “doghouse” probably doesn’t mean doghouse. | 你说了”狗屋” 不代表想的就是狗屋 |
[09:01] | Let’s say the first one to figure it out gets a prize. | 咱设成有奖问答好不 |
[09:04] | This isn’t a game, Tyler. | 泰勒 咱没玩游戏 |
[09:06] | She’s right. | 说得对 |
[09:07] | We need to make it a game. | 咱把它设成一个游戏 |
[09:10] | No. No, no, no. No, no. We need to think. | 别打岔 认真想 |
[09:13] | Why did Stan say “doghouse”? | 为什么斯坦会说”狗屋” |
[09:15] | “In the doghouse” means being in trouble. Good, Tyler. | -他担心会失宠被关进狗屋 -非常好 泰勒 |
[09:19] | -Yes! I’m on the board! I’m winning! -Still not a game. | -好耶 开始赢奖品了 -重申 这不是游戏 |
[09:24] | Maybe not to you, but our studio audience is loving it. | 你不愿意玩没关系 我们现场观众可喜欢了 |
[09:27] | Whoo! Yeah! Whoo! Yeah! | 哎哟 好哎 再来一盘 |
[09:28] | All right! Go, Tyler! | 泰勒上啊 |
[09:35] | Stan… you also said “groom.” | 斯坦 你说了”梳梳” |
[09:39] | A doghouse doesn’t have anything to do with “groom.” | 狗屋和”梳”可没任何关系 |
[09:42] | Unless you were growling, and then said “room.” | 有可能你本来想说”书屋” 一嚷嚷就成”梳梳”了 |
[09:45] | Like “grr-room.” | 比如”嗷屋” |
[09:47] | That actually works. | 很有可能哎 |
[09:50] | Hey, maybe you’re stressed because you don’t have your own room | 书屋 屋子 你是不是想要自己一间屋子 |
[09:53] | like everyone else in the family. | 和家里其他人一样 |
[09:55] | Room, doghouse. | 屋子 狗屋 |
[09:58] | Maybe you want a doghouse. | 你可能想要间狗屋 |
[10:00] | Hey, I said that to begin with! | 我一开始就这么说的 |
[10:02] | I win! | 我赢喽 |
[10:04] | Now let’s see what you’ve won. | 来看看奖品是啥 |
[10:06] | Oh, please be a boat! Please be a boat! | 船 来一艘船 |
[10:09] | A bunch of girl clothes! | 一堆少女服装 |
[10:13] | Yeah, not really my style, but I guess I can put them in a big pile | 唉 穿是不可能了 不过 |
[10:16] | and roll around in them. | 在上头打滚肯定好玩 |
[10:25] | You’re actually doing it? | 你真打滚 |
[10:27] | I thought that was just a joke. | 不是开玩笑吗 |
[10:28] | Oh, I don’t joke about rolling around in stuff. | 我不拿打滚开玩笑 |
[10:31] | I take that very, very seriously. | 人家很严肃的 |
[10:37] | I’m done with my pinata. | 我做完糖果彩陶罐了 |
[10:39] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:42] | It’s Abraham Lincoln. | 看 林肯总统 |
[10:46] | I’m just gonna smile like I do when grown-ups say things that don’t make sense. | 跟听不懂大人说话的时候一样 保持微笑 |
[10:50] | Well, let’s see yours. | 你的呢 |
[10:56] | What the what? | 亲娘的四姑奶奶哟 |
[10:59] | I was trying to make a lizard, then I got distracted, then this happened. | 我本来想做只蜥蜴 一走神 不小心就这样了 |
[11:04] | How can you be so much better than me at this? | 你怎么比我强这么多 |
[11:08] | I’m better than you at everything. | 我什么都比你强 |
[11:09] | I’m good at turning stuff into other stuff. | 我有变废为宝的天赋 |
[11:12] | That reminds me, where’s your bathroom? | 顺便问一下 你家卫生间在哪儿 |
[11:18] | Hey, how’s it going in here? | 做得咋样了 |
[11:20] | Wow! | 我的天哪 |
[11:21] | Chloe, your pinata is amazing. | 克洛伊 你做的彩陶罐太漂亮了 |
[11:24] | It looks exactly like the Notre Dame cathedral. | 看着跟巴黎圣母院一模一样 |
[11:26] | Well, actually… | 其实 |
[11:28] | It’s so much better than this lump with the hat. | 比这个戴帽子的破球好看一百倍 |
[11:32] | Poor Mason. | 梅森这孩子技术不行啊 |
[11:34] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[11:35] | Can you believe he made this? | 手艺还能再烂点儿吗 |
[11:37] | Whoo! | 老天爷 |
[11:39] | But yours is so wonderful. | 你这个怎么看怎么美 |
[11:43] | I just had a great idea. Can you make a pinata for me | 有了 你愿不愿意再做个彩陶罐 |
[11:45] | to give to your Dad for our anniversary? I want to fill it with breath mints | 我当结婚纪念日礼物送你爸 往里头装点口香糖 |
[11:49] | because I love your father, but I also like breathing and last night I almost stopped. | 我爱你爸 不过也爱清新的空气 昨晚我差点窒息了 |
[11:55] | Pinata, huh? How can I say no? | 再做一个 我咋好意思拒绝呢 |
[11:58] | How can I say no? How can I say no? | 我咋好意思拒绝 到底咋拒绝 |
[12:03] | Hi, Chloe’s mom. Do you like my pinata? | 阿姨 我的彩陶罐好看吗 |
[12:06] | I was trying to make a lizard. | 我想做只蜥蜴来着 |
[12:07] | Well, it is the best lizard I’ve ever seen. | 这蜥蜴太好看了 |
[12:13] | Your mom is lucky she’s pretty. | 还好你妈长得漂亮 |
[12:17] | All right! | 看啊 |
[12:18] | A doghouse that expresses my individuality. | 我独立的狗屋 |
[12:24] | And there’s room for all the clothes I won! | 正好装得下我赢的衣服 |
[12:27] | You did not win my clothes, Stan. | 斯坦 你没赢奖品好吗 |
[12:29] | And you don’t even wear bikinis. | 再说你上哪穿比基尼去 |
[12:31] | Only when I’m on a yacht with rappers. | 跟说唱歌手坐游艇时穿啊 |
[12:34] | Look at me! I’m giant Tyler! | 巨人泰勒来咯 |
[12:40] | If only I could find a giant comb. | 要是我有巨人使的梳子多好 |
[12:44] | You went out and bought a tiny doll comb just so you could do that bit? | 你专门买了把娃娃梳子回来 就为表演这个 |
[12:48] | No. This is my eyebrow comb. | 这是我的眉毛梳啦 |
[12:53] | Stan, I just hope that having your own space | 斯坦 我希望搬出来住 |
[12:55] | will keep you from being stressed | 能真的帮你缓解压力 |
[12:57] | so that you’ll stop sleep walking and talking. | 以后不会再梦游 也不说梦话了 |
[12:59] | Don’t worry, Avery. I’m sure it will. | 别担心 艾芙莉 没问题的 |
[13:04] | Princess. | 公主 |
[13:13] | I sing a song of latte. Pairs nicely with biscotti. The few of the litter… | 拿铁飘着浓香 饼干新鲜出炉 那些许 |
[13:19] | We’ve looked everywhere I can think of. | 咱哪儿都找过了 |
[13:21] | If Stan’s not here, I don’t know what else to do. | 要是斯坦也不在这儿 我就不知道怎么办了 |
[13:24] | Why are all these people here? | 哪儿来这么多人 |
[13:26] | They’re having a spoken-word poetry slam. | 他们做诗朗诵呢 |
[13:28] | I thought poetry was just something they made up for school. | 诗朗诵不是学校编出来吓唬学生的吗 |
[13:31] | Like Calculus or English. | 跟微积分和语文一样 |
[13:33] | Now I ain’t got nothin’ | 我已无计可施 |
[13:35] | Like a doll without stuffin’ | 像没有灵魂的天使 |
[13:38] | Coffee house Why you gotta change your muffin? | 咖啡店老板 没事为什么换甜点 |
[13:42] | Bring back maple! | 快快把枫糖蛋糕归还 |
[13:48] | There he is! | 他在那儿呢 |
[13:50] | Oh, no, he’s on the stage. | 老天 他跑台上去了 |
[13:51] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢大家 |
[13:53] | We’re gonna take a quick intermission. | 下面短暂休息一下 |
[13:54] | We have muffins at the concession stand. | 小卖部有蛋糕卖 |
[13:56] | But no maple! | 可是就是没有枫糖味 |
[14:01] | Princess! | 公主 |
[14:06] | Princess… | 公主 |
[14:09] | Charming Why can’t the girl’s kiss wake the prince? | 白马公主 为何女孩不能吻醒男孩 |
[14:14] | Flipping the fairy tale does not make me wince | 我不在意童话颠倒黑白 |
[14:21] | Thanks. | 多谢各位捧场 |
[14:24] | Stan, you were sleep walking again. | 斯坦 你又梦游了 |
[14:26] | You spoke in front of everybody at the Poetry Slam. | 还在诗朗诵台上大声说话 |
[14:29] | Really? Did I bring the knowledge? | 真的 有粉丝为我尖叫了吗 |
[14:32] | You almost gave away that you’re a talking dog. | 差点就让人发现你会说话了 |
[14:35] | It’s getting worse. You’re walking into public to sleep talk now. | 怎么办 你现在都开始在公共场合说梦话了 |
[14:38] | Why can’t I be Beauty and she be the Beast? | 如果让女孩做野兽 而我是美男 |
[14:41] | Lemons and limes, nickels and dimes. Until my Princess Charming comes | 钻石与硬币围绕身边 在白马公主来拯救我前 |
[14:47] | I’ll just be here dropping rhymes | 我会站在这里惊艳 |
[14:52] | All right. | 不错吧 |
[14:54] | Wow. | 看见没 |
[14:55] | This is how you start a movement. | 潮流就是这么带起来的 |
[15:03] | This has to be solved. | 必须把这事解决了 |
[15:04] | Okay, here’s what you’ve said in your sleep: | 你说了这几句梦话 |
[15:05] | “groom,” “doghouse,” and now “princess.” | “梳梳” “狗屋”和”公主” |
[15:10] | Wait, I think I know what this means. | 我好像明白了 |
[15:12] | If you win a boat, Avery, can I go on it? | 艾芙莉 如果奖品是船 带我一起玩呗 |
[15:15] | I’ll wear my bikini! | 我要把好身材用比基尼秀出来 |
[15:20] | Think about what you’re saying in your sleep. | 认真想想你自己说的话 |
[15:23] | I think “groom” is because Princess is so well-groomed. | “梳梳”可能代表公主油亮顺滑的一身毛 |
[15:26] | She’s a show dog. You feel inadequate. | 人家毕竟是走秀的 你觉得自卑 |
[15:28] | Like you’re always in the “doghouse.” | 好像被圈在了丢脸的”狗屋”里 |
[15:31] | Saying “Princess” is the last piece of the puzzle. | “公主”的名字是解谜关键 |
[15:34] | She’s the reason that you’ve been stressed out. | 她就是你压力的来源 |
[15:36] | No, there’s nothing wrong with Princess. | 公主啥压力都没给我 |
[15:39] | Aside from her having a bad case of the beautifuls. | 唯一的缺点就是长得太精致了 |
[15:42] | But I already got it, so we’re cool. | 不过完全没关系 我也一样 |
[15:46] | Stan, if Princess is the reason that you’re sleep talking, | 斯坦 万一真是公主的原因 |
[15:50] | you have to stay away from her to protect yourself. | 你可得躲着她点了 |
[15:53] | Hey, look, I know that you love her, but we love you | 我懂 你很爱她 但是我们也爱你 |
[15:57] | and we don’t want anything to happen to you. | 所以不能让你出事 知道吗 |
[15:59] | If being with Princess causes that, is it really worth it? | 你真愿意为公主冒被人抓走的风险 |
[16:03] | I do love Princess. I don’t care what it costs me. | 我爱公主 其它一概不关心 |
[16:06] | I don’t even care if you’re right. | 你说得对不对也不重要 |
[16:08] | There’s no way I’m staying away from her. | 我永远不会离开她 |
[16:14] | Where were you? | 你跑哪儿去了 |
[16:15] | At the Poetry Slam. | 我在诗朗诵啊 |
[16:17] | I never knew I had so much to say about feminism. | 原来我对女权主义有那么多看法 |
[16:20] | Those chicks ate it up! | 美女全迷上哥了 |
[16:25] | Happy anniversary, honey. I got you that necklace you ordered, | 亲爱的 结婚纪念日快乐 这是你亲自买的项链 |
[16:29] | had gift wrapped, and then put on my dresser with a note that says | 亲手包好 放在梳妆台上 还附了纸条 |
[16:32] | “Give this to me in the morning.” | “早晨送给我” |
[16:34] | Oh, a necklace! | 哎哟 这项链真漂亮 |
[16:37] | Thank you so much, honey. | 亲爱的 你太好了 |
[16:39] | This is so much better than the barbecue tools | 比你去年自己挑的烧烤工具 |
[16:41] | you got me last year on your own. | 强了太多 |
[16:44] | And I had Chloe make us a pinata! | 我让克洛伊给咱做了个糖果彩陶罐 |
[16:47] | Oh, honey. That’s wonderful. | 亲爱的 你真贴心 |
[16:49] | You got me something that you didn’t spend any money on. | 送了我份免费的礼物 |
[16:55] | Wow! | 我的天哪 |
[16:57] | This is incredible! | 简直太棒了 |
[16:58] | It looks just like us. | 跟咱俩长得一样 |
[17:01] | Chloe honey, this is amazing work. | 宝贝儿 你手艺真好 |
[17:05] | What you are saying is the truth. | 是呀 妈妈 |
[17:07] | You are so talented. | 你真是天赋惊人 |
[17:09] | That is also something you were saying. | 也没错 妈妈 |
[17:12] | And it means so much to us because you made this with your own two hands. | 我们太感动了 这可是你亲手慢慢做出来的 |
[17:17] | So many words are happening right now. | 您过奖了 爸爸 |
[17:21] | What’s amazing about it is how much love she put into it. | 溢满了对我们的爱 |
[17:24] | Oh, and the amount of hours to do this? | 不知道花几个小时才做出来的 |
[17:25] | Oh, can you believe it? | 太孝顺了 |
[17:27] | I mean, we knew she was a sweet girl, | 咱家闺女一直都是贴心小棉袄 |
[17:28] | but this kind of talent… | 可是这个 |
[17:29] | Stop! | 别说了 |
[17:31] | I can’t take it anymore! | 我受不了了 |
[17:33] | I didn’t make your pinata. Mason did. He’s a genius. | 彩陶罐是小天才梅森做的 跟我没关系 |
[17:38] | Sweetie, why did you feel the need to take credit for someone else’s work? | 宝贝儿 你怎么会想窃取别人的劳动成果呢 |
[17:41] | Well, Mommy was saying how good his pinata was, | 妈咪一直在夸他的彩陶罐多漂亮 |
[17:44] | and how bad mine was and I just… | 我的有多烂 所以 |
[17:45] | Oh, honey, I’m so sorry. | 宝贝儿 真对不起 |
[17:48] | I didn’t mean to criticize something you did. | 我不是想批评你的 |
[17:50] | I thought I was making fun of another child’s work behind his back. | 我以为那是别人家孩子做的 就偷笑了两句 |
[17:54] | Ellen, how could you have said anything bad about | 艾伦 你居然会笑话 |
[17:59] | something that Chloe made with her own… | 我们家克洛伊亲手做的 |
[18:01] | Oh, boy. | 额滴娘哎 |
[18:04] | -I mean, sweetie, this is a very good… -It’s Abraham Lincoln. | -我是想夸它太美了 宝贝儿 这位 -是林肯总统 |
[18:09] | Oh, boy. | 额滴娘 |
[18:11] | Chloe, sweetie, listen. | 听着 宝贝儿 |
[18:14] | Not everybody can be good at everything. | 人无完人 |
[18:17] | And that’s okay. | 不要紧的 |
[18:18] | I mean, you are good at so many things. | 你已经在很多地方出类拔萃了 |
[18:20] | I guess. And I guess it’s nice that Mason’s good at something. | 这话也没错 其实梅森那么厉害也挺好 |
[18:25] | We have to hold our spot as the third grade’s | 我俩还得保住三年级第二强的情侣位置呢 |
[18:26] | number two power couple after Olivia and Gabriel. | 奥莉和加布尔是第一强的情侣 |
[18:29] | She wears pretty dresses | 奥莉每天穿漂漂的裙子 |
[18:31] | and he’ll lick the window for a quarter. | 加布尔愿意为一毛钱舔窗玻璃 |
[18:34] | Help! I’m stuck. | 救命 我被困住了 |
[18:36] | Mason? Where are you? | 梅森 你在哪儿呢 |
[18:38] | I don’t know. It’s dark in here. | 不知道 这儿好黑 |
[18:41] | He must be inside the pinata! | 他肯定在彩陶罐里头 |
[18:44] | Mason, can you breathe in there? | 梅森 你呼吸畅通吗 |
[18:46] | Only through my nose and mouth. | 嘴和鼻子都有气 |
[18:50] | I know what we’re gonna have to do. | 有主意了 |
[18:51] | And it’s gonna be awesome. | 超好的主意 |
[18:53] | I got my pinata stick. | 我这儿有破彩陶罐的棍子 |
[18:55] | No, no, no, no… | 别别别 |
[18:56] | You can’t do that! | 千万别啊 |
[18:57] | This is a beautiful pinata! | 多漂亮的艺术杰作 |
[19:00] | And there’s a little boy in there. | 里头关了个小男孩哎 |
[19:03] | We’ll have to break it apart carefully. | 咱得小心地把它打开 |
[19:05] | Help! It’s still stuck. | 救命 我还是出不来 |
[19:07] | Oh, Mason. Oh, honey. | 哎哟 宝贝儿 吓死我了 |
[19:10] | Mason, we thought you were in the pinata. | 梅森 我们以为你在罐子里呢 |
[19:12] | This is a symbol of our love. | 这可是我们爱情的象征 |
[19:14] | Thank goodness we didn’t have to smash it open. | 谢天谢地不用把它打破了 |
[19:16] | You mean like this? | 这样吗 |
[19:18] | No! | 不 |
[19:20] | No! | 不 |
[19:30] | No! | 不 |
[19:32] | No! | 不 |
[19:40] | Smash! | 砸它个稀里哗啦 |
[19:45] | You know what, it doesn’t matter that Pinata Us is destroyed. | 咱的彩陶罐被毁了没关系 |
[19:50] | Because what we have is gonna last forever. | 咱们真实拥有的才重要 |
[19:54] | Marrying you was the best decision I ever made. | 我人生最好的决定就是娶你回家 |
[19:56] | Oh, Bennett, before I married you, I always felt like something was missing. | 班尼特 和你结婚前 我总觉得生命有缺失 |
[20:00] | But now I have everything I could ever want. | 现在 一切都已尘埃落定 |
[20:04] | That’s it. I know why I’m sleep talking. | 老天爷 终于发现我说梦话的原因了 |
[20:10] | Oh, good, breath mints. | 口香糖 真不错 |
[20:12] | I’m so glad to hear you say that. | 你心知肚明就好 |
[20:14] | After last night, you really need these. | 你可不能再像昨晚似的了 |
[20:20] | Stan, what’s going on? Jerry called us and said there was an emergency on the patio. | 斯坦 怎么了 老杰给我们打电话 说你在院子里出事了 |
[20:24] | Stan, I’m beginning to think maybe you’re abusing the service. | 斯坦 我咋感觉你老没事找事呢 |
[20:27] | No, Jerry. I just really like talking to you. | 没有啦 老杰 我就是喜欢跟你聊天 |
[20:30] | Oh, I really like talking to you too, Stan. | 是吗 我也喜欢跟你聊天 |
[20:33] | You know, my girlfriend just broke up with me and… | 我女朋友最近把我甩了 然后 |
[20:36] | Yeah, that’s great. Gotta run. | 节哀顺变 我先挂了 |
[20:38] | Avery, you were right. | 艾芙莉 你说得对 |
[20:40] | My sleep talking is about Princess. | 我说梦话是因为公主 |
[20:43] | But you were wrong about the other clues. | 不过别的你都猜错了 |
[20:45] | “Doghouse” means I want to make a home with her. | “狗屋”代表我想跟她建立家庭 |
[20:48] | “Groom” means I want to marry her. | “梳梳”代表我想梳妆打扮好 和她结婚 |
[20:51] | You want to get married? | 你想结婚 |
[20:52] | Sorry, Tyler, I love Princess. | 对不住了 兄弟 我想娶的是公主 |
[20:56] | But dogs don’t get married. | 可是狗结不了婚啊 |
[20:57] | Exactly. | 的确 |
[20:59] | The talking, reasoning part of me wants to take things | 理智的我 |
[21:01] | to the next level with Princess. | 想和她关系再进一步 |
[21:04] | But dogs don’t have a next level. | 可惜狗之间没法关系再进一步 |
[21:06] | That’s what was making me stressed. | 这就是我压力大的原因 |
[21:08] | But when I saw your parents earlier | 不过刚刚听你们爸妈 |
[21:10] | talking about their marriage, it all made sense. | 聊完婚姻 我终于明白了 |
[21:16] | Princess, I’ve decorated the patio with your favorite toys and treats | 公主 我用你最爱的零食和玩具装点了院子 |
[21:20] | because there’s something very special I want to ask you. | 因为 有件重要的事我想问你 |
[21:23] | I love you and the thought of not being | 我爱你 一想到如果未来没有你的身影 |
[21:25] | with you forever has been too much for me the last couple days. | 我便苦得茶不思饭不想 |
[21:29] | Princess, will you marry me? | 亲爱的 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[21:36] | She said yes! | 她答应了 |
[21:37] | She loves me. We’re getting married! | 她也爱我 我们要结婚了 |
[21:43] | Well, I’m engaged | 我现在订婚了 |
[21:45] | and it’s the greatest thing that ever happened to me. | 并且从没这样开心过 |
[21:49] | The kids are really excited about the engagement. | 孩子们都很激动 |
[21:51] | Tyler even performed a poem for us. | 泰勒甚至给我们诵了首诗 |
[21:54] | Where will they register? | 我面前的这对可人 |
[21:56] | This missus and this mister | 他们会在哪里领证结婚 |
[21:59] | A department store with a doggy door | 会是一家带狗门的百货商店吗 |
[22:02] | Or are you more fond of Bed, Bone, and Beyond? | 还是你们更喜欢狗狗之家 |
[22:08] | That was “If Dogs Could Get Married” | 这是我的诗《假如狗能结婚》 |
[22:12] | Sign the petition over by the muffins. | 请在小卖部那儿签我们的请愿书 |
[22:14] | But still no maple! | 还是没有枫糖蛋糕哦 |