时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | So ever since Karl Fink found out I could talk, | 自从卡尔发现我会说话 |
[00:08] | we’ve been hanging out a lot. | 我们哥俩就经常一起聚 |
[00:09] | Avery doesn’t get it. | 艾芙莉完全不理解 |
[00:10] | But then again, she doesn’t get mech suits! | 不过毕竟她连变形金刚是啥都不知道 |
[00:16] | She also doesn’t get mech suit apple picking! | 更不知道变形金刚去采摘苹果 |
[00:22] | The thing is, Karl and I were having so much fun, | 可惜我和卡尔玩得太过头 |
[00:25] | I forgot all about a very important event… | 把天大重要的事忘了 |
[00:29] | Stan, there you are. | 斯坦 你去哪儿了 |
[00:31] | You missed my birthday party. | 我生日派对都结束了 |
[00:33] | Oh, my gosh, was that today? | 老天爷 是今天 |
[00:35] | I can’t believe it. I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[00:38] | What’s your favorite present? | 你最喜欢哪件礼物 |
[00:39] | I guess this sweater. | 这件毛衣 |
[00:40] | It’s from all of us. | 没错是我们大家送的 |
[00:42] | Avery, I can’t believe I missed your birthday. | 艾芙莉 我居然错过你生日了 |
[00:45] | I’m sure you have a very good reason. | 没关系 你肯定也是迫不得已 |
[00:47] | Um… | 这个嘛 |
[00:47] | It’s not like you were somewhere goofing around. | 你肯定不会跑出去疯玩 |
[00:49] | Uh… Or hanging out with Karl again. | -那个 -更不可能又去找卡尔了 |
[00:51] | Derp. | 当然啦 |
[00:53] | I mean no, no. | 没有啦 没有 |
[00:54] | I was, uh… I was on a date with Princess. | 我和公主约会去了 |
[00:57] | Yeah, we were walking in the park, | 甜甜蜜蜜在公园散步 |
[00:59] | gazing into each other’s eyes, eating each other’s vomit. | 深情对望 交换呕吐物吃 |
[01:03] | You know, romantic stuff. | 你懂的 小两口嘛 |
[01:06] | I guess it’s okay you missed my party. | 嗯 情有可原 |
[01:07] | Are you sure you’re not upset? | 你不会太伤心吧 |
[01:09] | Yes. Are you sure? | -不会 -确定吗 |
[01:11] | Yes. Are you sure? | -不会 -确定 |
[01:12] | Yes. | 不会 |
[01:13] | Are you sure? | 确定 |
[01:14] | Yes! | 我不伤心 |
[01:36] | Stan, stroke of genius. | 斯坦 我今天灵光一闪 |
[01:37] | We wear our mech suits to the Huntington Gardens for high tea, | 咱可以穿着机甲战服去亨廷顿花园喝下午茶 |
[01:40] | then when the check comes, transform into cars and roll out. | 该结账时立刻变身汽车人溜走 |
[01:44] | First of all, yeah! | 嗯 好主意耶 |
[01:47] | Secondly, I’m feeling pretty guilty about missing Avery’s birthday party. | 不过 我错过艾芙莉的生日派对了 现在心情不好 |
[01:51] | Avery had a birthday party and did not invite me? | 艾芙莉过生日不叫我 |
[01:55] | I’ve been saving this noisemaker since I was three, | 这宝贝我三岁起就存着了 |
[01:57] | just hoping to be invited to a birthday party. | 一直想在别人生日派对上吹 |
[02:00] | No, not yet, Karl. | 不到时候呢 卡尔 |
[02:01] | Patience, patience. | 耐心 |
[02:02] | Your day will come. | 你马上就熬出头了 |
[02:04] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[02:06] | Maybe I shouldn’t have told you about the party. | 不应该跟你提的 |
[02:08] | It’s all right. I’m not upset with you. | 没事 我不生你气 |
[02:09] | Are you sure? Yes. | -确定 -嗯 |
[02:11] | Are you sure? Yes. | -确定 -嗯 |
[02:13] | Okay, I’m convinced. | 好我信了 |
[02:15] | I just need to find a way to make it up to Avery for missing her party. | 必须得想个法子弥补艾芙莉一下 |
[02:19] | And maybe I could find some gesture that shows what a good friend I am. | 我也可以送她个友好的礼物 |
[02:22] | The cupcakes are really popular right now. | 纸杯蛋糕最近挺火 |
[02:24] | I could pelt her with those. | 我可以拿一筐砸她 |
[02:27] | I’m not very good at this friends thing. | 我不太擅长交朋友 |
[02:29] | We can discuss it over high tea. | 咱可以边喝茶边详谈 |
[02:31] | Oh, I just remembered, there’s a dress code at the Huntington. | 不好 我才想起来 亨廷顿花园有着装要求的 |
[02:34] | We’ll have to wear sport coats over our mech suits. | 咱得在战服外面套身运动装 |
[02:36] | Where are we gonna find two sport coats size 104 long? | 哪儿有那么大尺寸运动装 |
[02:40] | To Mother’s closet! Exeunt! | 向母上大人的衣柜进发 |
[02:48] | Mom, I overslept! | 妈 我睡过头了 |
[02:49] | My Pinchy the Party Crab alarm clock didn’t play his beach party music. | 螃蟹小闹钟没播派对神曲叫我 |
[02:53] | Pinchy, you have one job, wake me up. | 蟹蟹 就让你干一个活 叫我起床 |
[02:56] | Okay, two jobs, wake me up and party. | 好吧 加上唱神曲 |
[02:58] | And you did neither. | 结果你两样都没干 |
[03:00] | Is that beach party music coming from your room? | 神曲是你屋里放出来的 |
[03:03] | No wonder my morning dreams are set to the song Crabbin’ USA. | 怪不得我老梦见一群螃蟹大跳《小苹果》 |
[03:06] | That’s not a song he plays. | 我闹钟不放《小苹果》 |
[03:08] | Oh, then I’m back to having a problem. | 那还是我精神有问题 |
[03:10] | Because I overslept, | 可是我起晚了 大巴都走了 |
[03:12] | I missed the team van heading to my first pro BMX competition. | 这可是我第一场专业自行车越野赛 |
[03:15] | Now I have to get up to Northern California on my own. | 这下我得自己去北加州了 |
[03:17] | I’ll drive you. | 我开车送你 |
[03:19] | Mother-son bonding weekend! | 温馨母子周末 |
[03:22] | I’ll just borrow Dad’s car. | 我还是借老爸车吧 |
[03:24] | Nope. Why not? | -不行 -为啥 |
[03:25] | Well, partly because you’re 17 | 首先 你才17岁 |
[03:27] | and you can’t drive 400 miles by yourself. | 不能一个人开那么远的路 |
[03:29] | But mostly because it’s mother-son bonding weekend! | 不过主要原因是 我要过温馨母子周末 |
[03:33] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:34] | But when we get to the competition, you don’t get to go in. | 不过到了比赛现场 求您别进去 |
[03:37] | You won’t even stop the van. | 你连车都不用停 |
[03:39] | I’ll ride my bike out the back like an ’80s action movie. | 我学老电影直接从车厢里骑出来 |
[03:41] | My code name will be Chet Fierro | 我的绰号是”无敌小旋风” |
[03:43] | and you will be known only as “The Syndicate.” | 你可以叫”暴力母亲” |
[03:46] | Or it could be Trixie Le Deuce. | 我也可以叫007啊 |
[03:49] | She’s wanted by the law, but she fights for justice. | 被法律通缉 却勇敢为正义而战 |
[03:52] | And she also wants to sit in the stands and cheer for you. | 她还想坐看台上给你加油 |
[03:55] | But, Mom, every time I try to pull off a difficult trick, | 妈 我一做特技 |
[03:58] | you scream things like “be careful” and “watch out” | 你就开始喊”小心” “别摔着 心肝” |
[04:02] | and “I had boots like that in high school!” | 还有”这鞋我高中也穿过” |
[04:05] | It’s distracting. | 太烦人了 |
[04:07] | This is my first professional competition. | 这是我第一场专业比赛 |
[04:08] | Don’t you want me to do well? | 你不想我赢吗 |
[04:10] | I do, Chet. I do. | 我想 我当然想 |
[04:13] | Okay, I’ll drop you off and stay far away from the event. | 那我送你到现场 然后离看台远远的 |
[04:18] | Oh, now you go off, Pinchy. | 蟹蟹 马后炮啊 |
[04:23] | Trixie, please. | 母亲 节操呢 |
[04:28] | Good luck at the competition, Tyler! | 泰勒 比赛加油哦 |
[04:30] | Drive safe, hon! | 小心开车 亲爱的 |
[04:31] | You won’t ever make me go on a weekend bonding trip with Mommy, will you? | 你回头不会要我和妈咪共度”母女温馨周末”吧 |
[04:35] | No, Chloe, it’s so sweet that you think I have that kind of power. | 克洛伊 太天真 你以为我能劝动她 |
[04:41] | So, Daddy, what should we do now? | 老爸 现在咱干啥 |
[04:43] | Well, I get to watch 30 hours of professional wrestling I’ve recorded. | 我要看提前录好的专业摔跤马拉松 |
[04:49] | And you get to not tell Mommy about it. | 你呢 不能告诉妈咪 |
[04:52] | Yay! | 好嘞 |
[04:53] | I love doing things I’m not supposed to tell my parents about. | 最喜欢违反家长规定了 |
[04:56] | What? What? | -啥 -啥 |
[04:59] | So why can’t I tell Mommy? | 为啥我不能告诉妈咪 |
[05:01] | Mommy doesn’t like it ’cause I get a little carried away, | 这个嘛 我可能会看得有点激动 |
[05:04] | especially when I do my Reverse Atomic Suplex. | 偶尔还会做反方向过肩摔 |
[05:11] | There is another thing you get to not tell Mommy about. | 这事你也不能告诉妈咪 |
[05:14] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[05:19] | So we’ve narrowed down the nice things | 咱已经列出弥补艾芙莉生日的 |
[05:21] | we could do for Avery’s belated birthday surprise | 惊喜清单了 |
[05:24] | to taking her bungee jumping, doing a flashy song and dance number, | 带她蹦极 唱歌 跳舞 |
[05:28] | or getting her a big, hairy tarantula. | 或者送她只巨型狼蛛 |
[05:32] | Now why did I write down tarantula? | 我咋把狼蛛写上了 |
[05:35] | Oh, this is my list of soft things that eat birds. | 不好意思 这是我列的”毛绒绒食鸟动物”清单 |
[05:40] | So the tarantula’s out and bungee jumping… | 那划掉狼蛛吧 带她蹦极 |
[05:43] | Why is a tarantula out and bungee jumping? | 狼蛛和蹦极 |
[05:47] | What are you plotting, Karl? | 卡尔 你又打啥鬼主意呢 |
[05:49] | Plotting? I’m not plotting. | 鬼主意 没有啊 |
[05:51] | Stan? | 斯坦 |
[05:52] | Um, we’re taking tarantulas who can’t spin their own webs bungee jumping | 那个 我俩想带不会织网的狼蛛蹦极去 |
[05:57] | so they can experience the exhilaration of spider flight. | 让人家也体验一下飞行的刺激 |
[06:05] | Fine, don’t tell me. | 不说随便 |
[06:06] | But you better be careful, Stan. | 不过斯坦 你最好小心点 |
[06:08] | Don’t let Karl pull you into some elaborate scheme. | 别和卡尔同流合污 |
[06:10] | -It’s not that elaborate. -We don’t even know what it is yet. | -八字还没一撇呢 -我们啥都没想好 |
[06:12] | Together: What scheme? | 咋同流合污了 |
[06:15] | My arch nemesis and my talking dog becoming friends. | 我的天敌跟我家灵狗称兄道弟 |
[06:18] | It’s every girl’s worst nightmare. | 简直是每个姑娘的噩梦啊 |
[06:20] | That and her dad taking her bra shopping. | 还有跟老爸去买文胸 |
[06:22] | Avery, it’s time to go! | 艾芙莉 走啦 |
[06:24] | That last example was not said randomly. | 刚才那例子不是假设 |
[06:29] | This is awful. | 老天 |
[06:31] | Now Avery’s actually upset with me. | 艾芙莉真的生我气了 |
[06:33] | We really have to do something great to make up for it. | 咱得赶紧搞票大的弥补她 |
[06:35] | Well, she’s already heard bungee jumping and tarantula, | 既然她已经听见蹦极和狼蛛了 |
[06:38] | so if we want to surprise her, we have to go with song and dance. | 那只剩带她唱歌跳舞了 |
[06:41] | But not in our mech suits. | 不过千万不能穿战服跳舞 |
[06:42] | Last time I did that, I activated the chainsaw and literally cut a rug. | 上回哥不小心启动电锯模式 硬是裁开一块地毯 |
[06:47] | Song and dance it is. | 那就唱歌跳舞吧 |
[06:49] | Oh, and by the by, add me to the list of soft things that eat birds. | 还有 顺便把我也加到”毛绒绒食鸟动物”清单上 |
[06:54] | I love me some chicken. | 鸡肉堪比天堂般美味 |
[07:02] | Dude, what happened out there? | 哥们儿 咋回事 |
[07:04] | I haven’t seen a crash that bad since the stock market crash of 1929. | 你摔得跟20年代股市大崩盘一样惨不忍睹 |
[07:08] | What? | 咋了 |
[07:10] | I know stuff. | 别以为我没脑子 |
[07:12] | Sorry about my riding, Red. | 对不起 瑞德 |
[07:14] | I was just distracted thinking about my mom. | 我就是老忍不住想我妈在哪儿 |
[07:16] | I could feel her out there. | 她有股强大的气场 |
[07:18] | Watching me. | 时刻盯着我的一举一动 |
[07:19] | Telling cute girls about the time I ran away from a hummingbird | 跟各种美女讲我有一回错把蜂鸟看成大黄蜂 |
[07:22] | because I thought it was a big wasp. | 吓得转身就跑 |
[07:24] | I thought you said she was waiting in the car. | 你不是说她在车里等吗 |
[07:26] | I asked her to, but I just know she didn’t listen. | 她肯定不听我的 |
[07:29] | I can sense her. | 我能感觉到她的存在 |
[07:30] | She’s somewhere close. | 离我不远 |
[07:31] | Here, Mom, can you hold this? | 妈 帮我拿下头盔 |
[07:32] | Very close. | 就在附近 |
[07:35] | Mom, I told you I didn’t want you at the competition. | 妈 我不是说了别来看比赛 |
[07:38] | Why didn’t you wait in the van? | 您干吗不在车里等我 |
[07:39] | You’re my son and I had to see you compete. | 我哪儿能错过我儿子的比赛 |
[07:42] | And I didn’t yell out to you like you said not to. | 再说了 我也没冲你瞎嚷嚷啊 |
[07:44] | Besides, I really wanted a corn dog. | 还有就是我想吃玉米热狗了 |
[07:46] | I’ll eat anything on a stick. | 啥东西放棍子上都好吃 |
[07:48] | Little known fact about me, I was raised without utensils. | 小时候家里买不起餐具 |
[07:52] | Even though you weren’t yelling, | 即便你没嚷嚷 |
[07:53] | I knew you were there and it got inside my head. | 我也知道你在那 都影响到我比赛了 |
[07:56] | I kept waiting for you to yell out how cute I look in my little outfit. | 老觉得你随时都会喊我穿这身衣服多帅 |
[07:59] | You do look cute in your little outfit. | 你穿这身衣服多帅 |
[08:00] | I know, I also have great hair and Mediterranean good looks, | 是吧 发型和颜也不赖 |
[08:03] | but I don’t want to hear about it while I’m riding! | 但别在我骑车时说 |
[08:05] | I’m sorry, Tyler. | 抱歉 泰勒 |
[08:07] | I’ll go wait in the car after stopping at the corn dog stand. | 等我买完玉米热狗就回车上 |
[08:09] | I have a problem, don’t judge me. | 我知道自己有病 不用说了 |
[08:13] | I can’t believe my mom. | 我都不知道咋说她了 |
[08:14] | I know. | 就是 |
[08:16] | She didn’t mention how cute I look in my little outfit. | 她咋没说我穿这身衣服有多帅 |
[08:19] | But you shouldn’t be so hard on her. | 不过你不应该这么对她 |
[08:21] | I wish my mom would come to watch my competitions | 要是我妈能来看比赛 我睡觉都得乐醒 |
[08:24] | instead of teaching disadvantaged kids how to read. | 她偏得去教贫困儿童识字 |
[08:26] | Why has it always got to be about her? | 太自私了 |
[08:29] | Yeah, but you don’t know how embarrassing my mom is. | 你不知道我妈有多丢人 |
[08:32] | Dude, there’s nothing embarrassing about your mom being proud of you. | 老兄 你妈为自己儿子骄傲没啥丢人的 |
[08:35] | In fact, one day you just might think it’s cool to have her around. | 说不定哪天你还巴不得她缠着你呢 |
[08:39] | And that’s when you know you’re an adult. | 那时候你就成人了 |
[08:41] | Now let’s get some cotton candy… | 走 咱先买点棉花糖去 |
[08:43] | Whoo! | 万岁 |
[08:48] | Ugh, Stan, I had no idea how difficult it would be to write a song. | 烦死了 斯坦 写首歌咋那么难 |
[08:52] | Rock stars do it and they’re idiots. | 摇滚明星都是笨蛋 怎么就写得出来 |
[08:55] | Karl, you’re writing on the computer. | 卡尔 你在用电脑写 |
[08:58] | Why do you keep crumpling papers? | 老砸纸团算怎么回事 |
[09:00] | It gets out my frustration. | 这样能发泄情绪 |
[09:01] | I can’t crumple a computer now, can I? | 我又没法砸电脑 |
[09:04] | Mother can, then microwaves, small cars, the boy’s dreams. | 母亲倒是能 微波炉 小车和天真男孩的梦想也能被她粉碎 |
[09:10] | I think you’re overcomplicating it. | 不用搞太复杂 |
[09:12] | We just need something that says what’s in our hearts. | 只要这首歌是真情实感的就好 |
[09:15] | I am not overcomplicating it. | 我没搞得太复杂 |
[09:17] | Now help me find a rhyme for “epistemological conundrum.” | 帮我想想”认识论双关谜”跟啥押韵 |
[09:21] | Ugh, we’re gonna be here all night. | 咱整晚都别想走了 |
[09:24] | Stan, that’s brilliant. | 好主意啊 斯坦 |
[09:25] | A sleepover is just what we need to get our creative juices flowing. | 睡衣派对说不定能激发咱的灵感 |
[09:28] | My first sleepover! | 我的第一次睡衣派对 |
[09:30] | I don’t want to get you too excited, but someone’s a night farter. | 别激动 某人晚上睡觉爱泄臭气哦 |
[09:38] | His name is Tyler. | 他就是 泰勒 |
[09:39] | More gossip to come. | 有八卦可聊了 |
[09:44] | So you see, Python isn’t gonna challenge Destroyer Dan | 看见没 即使”无敌大丹”用犯规动作抢了 |
[09:47] | to another ladder match even though he used an illegal submission hold | “大蟒”的荣誉头衔 人家也不再要求复赛 |
[09:51] | to steal his title because it’s all setting up next month’s Pay-Per-View. | 这样下个月就有的好看了 |
[09:55] | Python, you sly taco. | “大蟒” 你个狡猾的老狐狸 |
[10:00] | Hey, let’s have some fun. | 咱玩点刺激的吧 |
[10:02] | You lie down on the floor and I’ll jump off the back of the sofa | 你躺地下 我从沙发上跳下来 |
[10:05] | and land on your face with my knees. | 膝盖着地 落到你脸上 |
[10:09] | Sweetie, professional wrestlers know how to do that without getting hurt. | 宝贝儿 专业运动员练过的 他们会保护自己 |
[10:12] | Plus, Mommy wouldn’t approve. | 而且妈咪知道会不高兴哦 |
[10:14] | Well, Mommy’s not here right now. | 妈咪不在嘛 |
[10:20] | Okay, I’m gonna show you one or two moves, but we have to do it safely. | 好 教你几个动作 咱慢慢练 |
[10:25] | Let’s start with a simple flip. | 先轻轻来个过肩摔 |
[10:27] | Here, take my hand. | 抓紧我的手 |
[10:32] | Whoa, drinking all that milk is finally paying off. | 喝那么多牛奶果然有好处 |
[10:37] | Chloe, you didn’t actually make me do that. | 克洛伊 你没那么大劲啦 |
[10:39] | I was playacting with you. | 我跟你闹着玩呢 |
[10:40] | I was a college gymnast. | 我大学可当过体操运动员 |
[10:44] | I drank all that milk for nothing? | 我白喝那么多牛奶了 |
[10:47] | You’re gonna get Vitamin-D-stroyed! | 我要发维生素大招了 |
[10:50] | That was on the carton! | 反正广告上那么说的 |
[11:07] | Say it’s the milk! | 给我说”牛奶真管用” |
[11:09] | Say it’s the milk! | 给我说”牛奶真管用” |
[11:10] | It’s the milk! | 牛奶真管用 |
[11:12] | Yeah, it is! | 没错 |
[11:19] | Oh. Hey, Stan. | 斯坦 回来啦 |
[11:20] | It’s time to get ready for bed. | 该睡觉咯 |
[11:21] | Actually, I just came to get Robert. | 我其实是来取罗伯特的 |
[11:23] | I’m having a sleepover at Karl’s tonight. | 今天晚上我在卡尔家睡 |
[11:26] | We’re gonna gossip, but not about you. | 我俩准备聊八卦 但是绝对不提你 |
[11:28] | On an unrelated topic, can I borrow your diary? | 顺便问下 可以借你日记一用吗 |
[11:32] | You’re sleeping at Karl’s? | 你要在卡尔家睡 |
[11:35] | You’ve been spending a lot of time with him, | 最近你都离不开他了 |
[11:37] | plotting something devious with tarantulas. | 还一起策划啥狼蛛阴谋 |
[11:39] | Oh, come on, Avery. Give Karl a chance. | 艾芙莉 给卡尔次机会嘛 |
[11:42] | He’s a lot of fun. | 他可有意思了 |
[11:44] | Just last night we were in our mech suits and then… | 我们昨晚还穿着机甲战服 |
[11:46] | Wait a minute. Last night? | 等等 昨晚 |
[11:49] | I thought you were with Princess. | 你不是在和公主约会吗 |
[11:51] | Um… You missed my birthday party to hang out with Karl Fink? | -这个 -你为卡尔·芬克错过我的生日派对 |
[11:55] | Uh… | 那个 |
[11:56] | And then lied to me about it? | 还撒谎糊弄我 |
[11:57] | Derp. | 是啊 |
[12:00] | Stan, I forgave you for missing my birthday | 斯坦 因为你恋爱了 |
[12:02] | when I thought you were just being flaky and in love, | 我才觉得情有可原 |
[12:05] | but you actually chose Karl over me. | 卡尔居然比我更重要 |
[12:09] | No, it wasn’t a choice. | 我没这么想 |
[12:11] | I really forgot about your party. | 我真的忘记你的派对了 |
[12:13] | I was just having a good time with Karl. | 和卡尔玩得有点过头 |
[12:16] | Well, you obviously knew you had done something wrong, | 你肯定是心虚了 |
[12:18] | or you wouldn’t have lied to me about it. | 不然也不会骗我 |
[12:21] | You know what you are? | 看看你自己变成啥样了 |
[12:22] | You are a bad… | 你是个忘恩负义 |
[12:23] | Don’t go there, Avery. | 别说气话 艾芙莉 |
[12:25] | Don’t call me a bad dog. | 别说我是忘恩负义的狗 |
[12:27] | No. | 不 |
[12:28] | You’re a bad friend. | 你是个忘恩负义的朋友 |
[12:32] | Avery, I… | 艾芙莉 我 |
[12:32] | You want to have your sleepover with Karl? | 你不是想跟卡尔过夜吗 |
[12:35] | Go have your sleepover with Karl. | 赶紧去吧 还在这儿浪费啥工夫 |
[12:38] | Obviously that’s more important to you. | 反正对你来说我无足轻重 |
[12:43] | All right, I have to go retrieve Robert, | 我得先把罗伯特叼回来 |
[12:46] | because he’s a chew toy and I’m one-eighth retriever. | 因为我有八分之一寻回犬血统 晚上还得拿他磨牙 |
[12:50] | But I’ll be back and we can talk about this. | 不过等我回来 咱得好好谈谈心 |
[13:06] | Oh, there you are, Stan. | 你来啦 斯坦 |
[13:07] | I didn’t know where you were, so I started the slumber party without you. | 等了半天你没个信 我就先开始了 |
[13:11] | I told myself a ghost story and now I’m scared. | 给自己讲了个鬼故事 现在吓得睡不着了 |
[13:14] | Man, the worst thing just happened. | 唉 艾芙莉彻底生我气了 |
[13:16] | Avery and I had a big fight about me | 她不敢相信我为了跟你玩 |
[13:18] | spending so much time over here and missing her birthday. | 居然错过她生日 我俩大吵一架 |
[13:22] | Maybe I should just tell her what we’re doing. | 干脆直接告诉她咱俩策划的惊喜得了 |
[13:24] | No, Stan. The surprise is the fun part. | 不行 斯坦 所有人都喜欢惊喜 |
[13:26] | It’s like being ambushed with merriment. | 那种突如其来的美妙是无法描述的 |
[13:28] | Like when a clown jumps out of a bush and honks your nose. | 比如走着走着一个小丑突然蹦出来给你安个红鼻子 |
[13:31] | I don’t go to that park anymore. | 后来我再也不敢去那个公园了 |
[13:34] | When Avery hears the song we’ve written for her, | 等艾芙莉听见咱给她写的歌 |
[13:36] | I guarantee she’ll forgive you. | 肯定立马就原谅你了 |
[13:37] | I just hope you’re right. | 希望如此吧 |
[13:39] | Of course I am. | 相信我 没问题的 |
[13:40] | It’s also the perfect opportunity for me to show her | 同时她也能看出 |
[13:42] | what a good friend I can be. | 我是个多好的朋友 |
[13:44] | You think that the guy who was developing the world’s | 本来史上第一位正在开发僵尸病毒的人 |
[13:46] | first zombie virus would have friends, and yet somehow… | 应该高朋满座 结果 |
[13:49] | I also love me some turkey. | 我也爱吃火鸡肉 |
[13:56] | That was really fun wrestling yesterday, Daddy. | 爸比 昨天咱摔得真痛快 |
[13:58] | Yeah, too bad we already took it as far as we could. | 同意 可惜咱已经玩到极限了 |
[14:02] | Unless… | 不过转念一想 |
[14:10] | Do you dare to get in the ring with Dr. Pain? | 谁敢来挑战”血腥大夫” |
[14:14] | Because I’m about to make a house call! | 哥可是上门服务的 |
[14:17] | But only between the hours of 9 and 5. | 不过只限于早9点到下午5点哦 |
[14:33] | The Scarlet Beetle is gonna pick you up with her insect legs, | “猩红甲虫”要用昆虫腿扫你 |
[14:37] | then communicate with other insects using pheromones! | 然后用外激素跟其它昆虫沟通 |
[14:41] | That’s right, I read about beetles online! | 没错 姐上网查百度百科了 |
[14:47] | We’ll start on three. | 数到三开始 |
[14:48] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[14:50] | Never trust The Scarlet Beetle! | 千万别轻信”猩红甲虫” |
[15:22] | Dr. Pain’s not through with you yet. | “血腥大夫”还没完呢 |
[15:24] | I’ve got some questions about your insurance! | 小妞 医保没买别找我 |
[15:28] | Come on, tag me out! | 伙计 该你上了 |
[15:32] | Who are you talking to? | 跟谁说话呢 |
[15:33] | My tag-team partner. | 我搭档 |
[15:36] | Huh? | 什么鬼 |
[15:42] | Let’s do this, Chloe. | 克洛伊 咱保证稳赢 |
[15:45] | Maximus Slammus! | “大铁锤” |
[15:47] | You’re my favorite wrestler. | 你是我最爱的摔跤运动员 |
[15:48] | What are you doing here? | 你咋跑这儿来了 |
[15:50] | He’s my friend Darcy’s uncle. | 我朋友达茜是他侄女 |
[15:51] | I gave her my Rockstar Rabbit doll for this to happen. Make it worth my while. | 我可是用炫酷小兔娃娃把他换来的 别让我失望 |
[15:57] | So I understand you’ve been showing Chloe some moves. | 你教了克洛伊几手是吧 |
[15:59] | Well… | 这个 |
[16:00] | I know a few myself! | 我自己也知道不少 |
[16:06] | Okay, let’s… | 别冲动 |
[16:09] | This is awesome! | 太帅了 |
[16:16] | Well, here we are. | 好了 到比赛现场了 |
[16:18] | I’ll pick you up after the competition. | 比完我来接你 |
[16:20] | I guess I’ll drive around and see what Stockton has to offer. | 我先在周围转转 看看斯托克顿有啥好的 |
[16:25] | According to the pamphlet I picked up at the motel, it was named | 宾馆旅游手册上说这儿是 |
[16:30] | “The Best Tree City in the Western United States.” | “美国西部绿化最棒的城市” |
[16:33] | Boy, I wish you were riding BMX and I was getting to check that out. | 听着就好玩 要是咱俩能换换就好了 |
[16:38] | Okay, Tyler. I can take a hint. | 好了 泰勒 我懂 |
[16:41] | It’s just that I’m so proud of you. | 我就是太为你骄傲了 |
[16:44] | Good luck today, sweetie. | 今天加油 宝贝儿 |
[16:47] | There’s nothing embarrassing about your mom being proud of you. | 老兄 你妈为自己儿子骄傲没啥丢人的 |
[16:50] | Maybe you’re right, Red. | 可能你还真没错 瑞德 |
[16:51] | But why are you wearing lederhosen? | 不过你穿条皮裤干啥 |
[16:55] | I think you’re remembering me and the girl | 你貌似把我和 |
[16:57] | who sold us the giant pretzels at the same time. | 卖椒盐脆饼的姑娘搞混了 |
[16:59] | Oh, yeah. I do that sometimes. | 真是哎 |
[17:05] | Mom, you should come watch. | 妈 您还是来看比赛吧 |
[17:09] | I’m sorry I told you to stay away. | 我不该不让您来 |
[17:11] | There’s nothing embarrassing about my mom being proud of me. | 我妈为自己儿子骄傲没啥丢人的 |
[17:14] | If you want to cheer when I’m riding, that’s okay. | 您也可以随便给我加油 |
[17:18] | You’ve always supported me. | 毕竟您一直在支持我 |
[17:19] | And plus, it’s mother-son bonding weekend! | 而且这可是”母子温馨周末” |
[17:22] | Aww. That’s so sweet. | 妈妈真感动 |
[17:25] | But that’s really my bit. | 不过下回别抢我台词 |
[17:26] | I’m only letting you do it because it’s mother-son bonding weekend! | 这次就算了 谁叫现在是”母子温馨周末”呢 |
[17:32] | You see, that’s how it’s done. | 这才叫大师水平 |
[17:38] | Look out! | 小心 |
[17:39] | Oh, no, you’re upside down! | 哎哟 你倒过来了 |
[17:44] | It’s okay, I can cheer when he’s riding! | 没事 我可以随便给他加油 |
[17:46] | He said so! | 他同意了 |
[17:48] | Can I get a corn dog here? | 给我来只玉米热狗行不 |
[17:57] | Hey, what’s that? | 这是啥 |
[17:59] | I won this when Maximus Slammus and I beat Daddy in a King-of-the-Ring match | 我和”大铁锤”在终极摔跤比赛里打败爸比了 |
[18:02] | here in the family room. | 就在咱家客厅举行的 |
[18:04] | Oh, Chloe, you have such a wonderful imagination. | 克洛伊 你想象力真丰富 |
[18:07] | Never grow up. | 一定要永葆童心 |
[18:09] | You too. | 你也是 |
[18:13] | Avery, we have a very important message we want to share with you. | 艾芙莉 我们有重要的话要跟你说 |
[18:16] | And it goes a little something like this… | 竖起耳来 |
[18:22] | I’m really sorry that I missed your party | 很遗憾错过了你的派对 |
[18:25] | I can’t blame Tyler, like when I get farty | 不能怪泰勒 不是他的不对 |
[18:28] | But worse than that, I lied like a rug to you | 但是更糟的是 我对你撒谎 |
[18:32] | A horrible act you’d expect for a pug to do | 太糟糕了 哈巴狗才会这样 |
[18:36] | As friends go, I know I’m not your bestest | 我知道咱俩不算很好的朋友 |
[18:39] | But how could I not make the cut on that guest list? | 可是为何我不在宾客名单上 |
[18:42] | My party invite must have slipped your mind | 你一定是忘记邀请我 |
[18:45] | I live next door, really hard to find | 我住在隔壁 又不难找 |
[18:48] | What we’re trying to say through all of this fumbling | 我不会表达 只想说 |
[18:52] | Freezing me out was really a dumb thing | 你这样对我真的不好 |
[18:55] | Avery Jennings | 艾芙莉·詹宁斯 |
[18:57] | You really are something | 你是个特别的姑娘 |
[19:07] | Karl, I didn’t notice before, | 卡尔 我之前没注意 |
[19:09] | but your part of our friendship song is a bit negative. | 你那部分友谊之歌有点消极啊 |
[19:13] | Sorry, Stan, I’m trying to stay positive, | 抱歉 斯坦 我想乐观点来着 |
[19:16] | but Rome wasn’t sacked and destroyed, | 不过罗马这西方千年来的一颗明珠 |
[19:18] | extinguishing the light of western civilization | 可不是在一天内既被熄灭 |
[19:20] | for an entire millennium in a day. | 又被大肆摧毁的 |
[19:23] | The fact that you guys would go to all this trouble, | 你们居然花这么多心思弥补我 |
[19:26] | Stan, your heartfelt expression and, Karl, whatever you were singing, | 斯坦 你的肺腑之言真贴心 卡尔 不管你唱了啥 |
[19:32] | means more than I can say. | 我都心领了 |
[19:35] | So I made you this. | 所以我给你们做了份礼物 |
[19:42] | I call it “My Friends.” | 叫《我的挚友》 |
[19:44] | Karl, I’m sorry that I didn’t invite you to my party. | 卡尔 对不起 我应该请你来参加派对的 |
[19:48] | You are my friend. | 你的确是我的朋友 |
[19:49] | Friends? Us? | 咱们 是朋友 |
[19:51] | Oh, Avery, I’m touched. | 艾芙莉 我太感动了 |
[19:53] | The moment is finally here. | 终于熬出头了 |
[20:00] | For those of you unfamiliar with the term “anti-climax.” | 原来这就叫冷场 |
[20:05] | And, Stan… | 斯坦 |
[20:07] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[20:08] | Avery, this painting is of Karl and me performing our song. | 艾芙莉 这不是我和卡尔合唱的图吗 |
[20:11] | How did you know we were gonna do that? | 你咋会提前知道 |
[20:13] | Were you spying on us? | 难不成你在监视我们 |
[20:17] | Derp. | 是啊 |
[20:20] | When Avery hears the song we’ve written for her, | 等艾芙莉听见咱给她写的歌 |
[20:22] | I guarantee she’ll forgive you. | 肯定立马就原谅你了 |
[20:23] | I just hope you’re right. | 希望如此吧 |
[20:25] | Of course I am. | 相信我 没问题的 |
[20:26] | It’s also the perfect opportunity for me to show her | 同时她也能看出 |
[20:28] | what a good friend I can be. | 我是个多好的朋友 |
[20:30] | Oh, my gosh. That’s why Stan’s over here. | 老天 怪不得斯坦非要来过夜 |
[20:34] | They’re doing something nice for me. | 原来他们是想给我个惊喜 |
[20:36] | I also love me some turkey. | 我也爱吃火鸡肉 |
[20:39] | So are you ready to get to work on the song? | 准备开始写歌了吗 |
[20:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:43] | I sure hope this shows Avery how much I really love her. | 希望艾芙莉听完能明白我有多爱她 |
[20:46] | I wish she knew that. | 要是她知道就好了 |
[20:48] | I wish she knew that no matter how much time I spend with you | 我好想告诉她 不管我跟谁在一起 |
[20:51] | or anyone else, I could never love anyone like I love her. | 她永远是我的最爱 |
[20:55] | I’m sure she knows that, Stan. | 斯坦 她一定懂的 |
[20:57] | If she did, she wouldn’t have said I chose you over her. | 那艾芙莉就不会说在我心里你比她重要 |
[21:01] | She wouldn’t have shut the door on me. | 也不会把我关在门外 |
[21:09] | I’m so sorry, Stan, that I didn’t trust how much you love me. | 对不起 斯坦 你那么爱我 我怎么能看不出来呢 |
[21:13] | I’m sorry I called you a bad friend. | 我不该说你忘恩负义的 |
[21:16] | I’m sorry I lied to you about why I missed your party. | 我也不该撒谎骗你 |
[21:22] | Well, this is every boy’s worst nightmare. | 这简直是每个男孩的噩梦啊 |
[21:25] | His arch nemesis and her talking dog making him feel like a third wheel. | 在自己天敌和她家灵狗旁边当电灯泡 |
[21:30] | Get in here, Karl. | 卡尔 快过来 |
[21:34] | Sometimes when friends have a fight, | 即便朋友也会吵架 |
[21:37] | they come out of it closer than they ever were before. | 但风波过后 他们的关系会比以往更加紧密 |
[21:40] | And that wasn’t the only big win this weekend. | 而且我这周末还不止走运这一回 |
[21:42] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:44] | I took care of a little fella named Maximus Slammus. | 有个叫”大铁锤”的小家伙被我征服了 |
[21:50] | And I was riding high until someone snuck up behind me. | 可惜正迎风大笑呢 来了个乐极生悲 |
[21:56] | Never trust The Scarlet Beetle. | 千万别轻信”猩红甲虫” |
[22:02] | Good ridin’, bro! | 哥们儿 骑得漂亮 |
[22:04] | Yeah! Yeah! | 帅 |
[22:05] | What’s up, man! Yeah! | 不错吧 兄弟 |
[22:09] | Tyler, you were amazing out there. | 泰勒 你骑得太棒了 |
[22:11] | My emotions ran the gamut from anticipation to exhilaration to exultation. | 我的心绪从满怀期待 到喜不自胜 到欣喜若狂 |
[22:19] | I mean, good ridin’, bro! | 那个 帅气逼人啊 兄弟 |
[22:22] | Yeah! Whoo! | -说得好 -太好了 |
[22:24] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[22:25] | It’s cool you let your mom watch, but I didn’t know she’d be so loud. | 不错 你让你妈来了 不过她真挺能制造噪音的 |
[22:29] | How do you keep your focus out there? | 你咋在场上专心致志的 |
[22:31] | What? | 啥 没听见 |