Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] I love making clothes, but I thought a class called Life Skills 我挺喜欢做衣服的 但我觉得生活技能课
[00:09] would be about recycling, 应该是普及下环保
[00:11] voting and how to DVR three shows at once. 投票选举和怎么用录像机一次录三场节目的
[00:13] You know, stuff you can use. 就是一些实用的技巧
[00:16] It’s not at all what I expected, either. 这门课也不是我以为的那样
[00:17] I thought it was Knife Skills. 我还以为是教我们用刀呢
[00:19] Now I’m gonna have to pick up whittling on the street. 现在我得自学怎么剪街上的东西了
[00:22] I’m taking this class pass-fail. 我对这门课的态度是能及格就好
[00:24] I’m doing the least amount of work possible. 我决定尽量少动手
[00:26] It will be my greatest apathetic achievement since… 这课是我最无所谓的一门课了 除了
[00:28] Eh, who cares. 切 无所谓了
[00:31] Well, I am pretty excited about my homework assignment. 我觉得我这件作品棒极了
[00:36] Avery, that looks like a real skirt. 艾芙莉 它看起来真像条裙子啊
[00:38] Thanks. That’s almost like a real compliment. 谢谢了 这句听起来真像是夸赞啊
[00:42] Hey, that’s not Ms. Hennessey. 今天不是海娜西老师来上课
[00:44] Must be a sub today. 今天应该只代一节课吧
[00:46] Namaste, students. 同学们 大家好啊
[00:49] I am your new teacher, Ms. Dupont, but please call me Lavanya, 我是你们的新老师 杜邦女士 你们可以直接叫我拉旺娅
[00:53] the name given to me by a Sherpa. 这是一位夏尔巴人给我起的名字
[00:56] It’s Sanskrit for “grace and beauty.” 梵文里代表着“优雅和美丽”
[00:59] Or possibly Tibetan for “slow hiker.” 好像也是藏语里“慢行者”的意思
[01:02] Or English for… Eh, who cares. 英语意思是 无所谓了
[01:05] Ms. Hennessey quit to follow her dream 海娜西老师为了追寻她的梦想辞职了
[01:08] of nailing her tongue to a coffee table. 她说要把舌头钉在咖啡桌上
[01:11] Or maybe that was her sarcastic way of telling me it’s none of my business. 她这可能是在讽刺地告诉我不要管她的闲事
[01:16] Class, I want you all to take out your syllabuses… 同学们 请拿出你们的课程讲义
[01:21] and rip them in half. 然后撕成两半
[01:25] But, Ms. Dupont, the syllabus represents order. 但是 杜邦老师 课程讲义代表着秩序
[01:28] I can’t. 我不能撕
[01:28] Please call me Lavanya. 请叫我拉旺娅
[01:29] I can’t do that either. 这个我也做不到
[01:31] Avery, calm down. 艾芙莉 冷静些
[01:32] I can’t do that either! 我冷静不了
[01:38] You just imagined yourself exploding, didn’t you? 你刚刚想象着自己爆炸了 是不是
[02:00] I followed the pattern, just like you followed yours. 我是照着模板做的 就像你一样
[02:02] So why does mine look like this? 为什么我就做成这样了
[02:08] Did you do yours in a car? 你是不是在车里做的
[02:10] On a curvy road? 一路还很颠簸
[02:13] With someone trying to wrestle you? 而且还有人和你扭打在一起
[02:16] Guess I better get my project ready. 我得准备下我的作品了
[02:18] What is it? 这是什么
[02:19] It’s a poncho. See? 它是个斗篷 看出来了吗
[02:21] You forgot to cut the hole. 你忘剪洞了
[02:23] Pass-fail, yo. 及格就行 好吧
[02:26] Avery. 艾芙莉
[02:28] I worked very hard on this, Ms. Dupont. 杜邦老师 我在这件作品上倾注了很多心血
[02:30] Ooh! The grading bell gives it a “C”. 听 评分铃给了你一个C
[02:33] A “C”? That’s right, a “C”. 一个C 是的 是个C
[02:35] Oops, I just rang a “B”. 哎呀 我摇了个B
[02:37] Sorry, I didn’t mean to tease you with that. 不好意思啊 我不是故意吊你胃口的
[02:41] Why am I getting a “C”? 为什么要给我C呢
[02:43] I followed the pattern exactly. 我完全是按照模板做的啊
[02:44] But I grade on self-expression. 但我是以自我表达力为评分标准的
[02:46] This shows nothing of who you are. 这条裙子没有展现出你的个性
[02:49] It shows exactly who I am. 它就是我啊
[02:50] I’m the type of person who follows patterns exactly. 我就是中规中矩按照模板做事的人啊
[02:54] You need to expand. 你要扩展自己
[02:56] Think of it as a “C” for “expand your horizons.” 把这个C看作是拓展视野的一个契机吧
[03:01] There’s no “C” in any of those words. 可是这跟C有什么关系呢
[03:06] Lindsay, I’ve never gotten a “C” before in my entire life. 琳赛 我这辈子还从来没得过C呢
[03:10] What is going on here? 这是怎么了
[03:12] It’s like I’ve entered some bizarre alternate universe. 就好像我进入了另一个离奇的平行世界
[03:15] Am I gonna open that door and see monkeys in business suits? 我打开那扇门是不是就能看见一群穿着西服的猴子
[03:18] Gosh, I hope so. 天呐 真棒
[03:21] Calm down, Avery. 冷静些 艾芙莉
[03:22] Everything is perfectly normal. 一切都很正常
[03:24] Lindsay, this is true creative expression. “A.” 琳赛 这真是一个有创意的作品啊 给你个A
[03:28] I love this alternate universe. 我爱这个平行世界
[03:31] Max. Very unconventional. Pass. 麦克斯 作品很有创意 及格
[03:34] I’m so lucky I passed. 能及格太走运了
[03:36] I put it on backward. 其实我穿反了
[03:40] Avery is having a rough time with her new teacher, 艾芙莉和她的新老师的沟通不是那么顺利
[03:43] but I’m about to have the greatest day ever. 但我将要享受最棒的一天了
[03:46] Tyler is taking me on a toe tasting trip. 泰勒要带我去品脚会了
[03:49] Aw, yeah, dawg. 哈哈 太棒了 狗狗们
[03:51] The vet? 宠物医院
[03:53] Aw, nah, dawg. 天啊 不要 我不要
[03:56] This isn’t toe tasting. 这根本不是品脚会
[03:57] Why do you always trick me? 你为什么总骗我
[03:59] Why do you always fall for it? 你为什么总会信呢
[04:01] You really thought that toe tasting exists? 你觉得真会有品脚会这种东西吗
[04:03] Deep down, I knew it probably didn’t. 内心深处 我知道它也许不存在
[04:05] But I wanted it, Tyler. 但我很希望它是真的 泰勒
[04:07] I wanted it so bad. 我真的好想参加品脚会
[04:11] All right. 好吧
[04:14] It’s okay, Stan. 别担心 斯坦
[04:15] It’s just a check-up. 只是个例行检查
[04:17] And if you’re a good boy, we’ll stop for some toe tasting on the way home. 如果你乖乖的 我们可以在回家路上去一趟品脚会
[04:21] Toe tasting? 品脚会
[04:22] There’s a place on the way home? 回家路上就有
[04:23] How convenient. 真方便啊
[04:26] Mommy’s taking a long time to park the car. 妈妈怎么停了这么久的车
[04:28] She’s probably scared to come in. 她也许是不敢进来吧
[04:30] She hasn’t been back since she worked here 自从她在这儿工作时被那群动物们袭击后
[04:32] and was attacked by all those animals. 她就没再来过这儿了
[04:33] That must be why they made that poster, 所以他们做了这幅海报
[04:35] “Be nice to animals or this will happen.” 善待动物 否则如图
[04:40] Oh, I just put that up. 恕我直言
[04:41] I was going to hang it at the toe tasting, but it works better here. 我曾想把它挂在品脚会的 但现在看它在这儿更合适些
[04:47] I just think it’s brave of Mom to come back. 我觉得妈妈能回这里就很勇敢了
[04:49] I mean, she’s going to be freaking out when she gets in here. 我觉得 她进来时候大概会很崩溃吧
[04:52] Ah, what a lovely day at the vet’s office. 宠物医院里美好的一天啊
[04:54] I can’t think of any place I’d rather be. 我觉得没有比这儿更好的地方了
[04:57] What did you do with my mommy, you calm, ordinary woman? 你把我妈妈怎么了 你这个冷静 正常的女人
[05:02] I just had your father teach me some relaxation techniques. 出门前我让你爸爸交了我一些放松的技巧
[05:04] I’m floating in the ocean as the waves gently massage my shoulders. 现在我就像漂浮在海上一样 微风轻拂我的肩膀
[05:09] Plash-plash. 哗啦啦 哗啦啦
[05:10] A breeze caresses my cheeks. 微风轻抚我的脸颊
[05:13] Oh, a passing ocean liner. 一艘远洋游轮刚刚经过
[05:20] This is why I’m not a people doctor. 这就是我不愿意给人看病的原因
[05:24] Hello, Dr. Young. I’m relaxed. 你好啊 杨医生 我很放松的
[05:27] Oh, oh, but the sun is burning my skin. 哎呀 但是太阳晒疼我了
[05:29] Better put on some sunscreen. 我得赶紧擦些防晒霜
[05:35] Again, not a people doctor. 呵呵 还好我不用给人看病
[05:39] Sorry to keep you waiting. 很抱歉让你们久等了
[05:40] I was dealing with a dog who may have an abdominal blockage. 我刚刚在医治一只消化不良的狗狗
[05:43] If poor little Buster doesn’t start eating in a few days, 如果小可怜巴斯特这几天还是不吃东西
[05:46] we’re going to have to do exploratory surgery. 我们就要给他做一个肠胃探查术了
[05:48] What I like to call “peeking in the Pekingese.” 也可以叫“偷看京巴狗”
[05:53] I’m kidding, he’s not a Pekingese, but you can’t peek in a terrier, 我开玩笑的 他不是京巴狗 但是除非你动机单纯
[05:57] unless you have an “ulterrier” motive. 否则可不能偷窥别人的领土
[06:03] Oh, it’s the whimsical chatter of the dolphins. 看啊 好奇怪好唠叨的海豚
[06:07] You raise a good point, Mom. 妈妈 你总结得真好
[06:09] There are lots of other animals in the ocean. 海里还有好多别的动物
[06:11] There’s sharks and jellyfish that sting and Giant Squid that can crush a boat. 还有鲨鱼 和蛰人的水母 还有可以掀翻一艘船的巨型乌贼
[06:17] And who knows what else is down there? 谁知道海水下面还有什么呢
[06:19] Cameras can only go so far. 摄像机可拍不了多深
[06:21] Okay, why don’t I put your mom in the car? 好吧 我还是送你妈妈回车上吧
[06:25] I’ll be right back to finish Stan’s check-up. 我会马上回来做完斯坦的例行检查的
[06:29] I wonder if seeing Mommy like that is going to have an effect 我在想看着妈妈那样
[06:30] on how I handle stress when I grow up. 会不会对我长大以后缓解压力有影响
[06:33] Eh, I’m eight. 不过我才八岁
[06:34] Can’t worry about it now. 不用担心得太早
[06:37] This isn’t good. 这可不好
[06:38] Don’t worry, Stan. 别担心 斯坦
[06:40] The prince I marry will make everything okay, 我要嫁的王子会搞定一切的
[06:41] or they wouldn’t put it in movies. 不然电影里不会总那么演的
[06:44] No, it’s not that… 不 不是那个
[06:45] And good plan, by the way. 不过 畅想得不错
[06:48] I’m worried about that dog Buster. 我是在担心那只狗狗巴斯特
[06:49] Why? 为什么啊
[06:51] He doesn’t have an abdominal blockage. 他没有消化不良
[06:53] I noticed on the way in, his butt smells like rancid garbage, 进来的时候我注意到了 他的屁股特别臭
[06:56] so the butt’s doing its job. 所以他的肠胃是没有问题的
[07:00] But his mouth smelled rotten, which means he has a rotten tooth. 但他的嘴巴闻起来有一股腐臭味儿 应该是他长蛀牙了
[07:04] That’s why he’s not eating. 所以他才不吃东西
[07:05] Why doesn’t Dr. Young know that? 那为什么杨医生没看出来呢
[07:07] Buster probably has plaque that’s hiding the rotten tooth. 巴斯特的牙菌斑可能遮住了那颗蛀牙
[07:10] That happened to me, 我也发生过那种情况
[07:12] which is why I now brush twice daily with Tyler’s toothbrush. 所以我现在每天用泰勒的牙刷刷两次牙
[07:16] Stan, that’s gross. 斯坦 太恶心了
[07:17] Hey, it was your idea to get a dog. 可是你说要养一只狗狗的啊
[07:22] Dr. Young, what happened? 杨医生 这是怎么了
[07:24] Let’s just say the story has three participants: 故事有三个参与者
[07:26] your mother, a squirrel, and a traffic cone. 你们的妈妈 一只松鼠 和一个交通路标
[07:29] One of the first two is hiding under the traffic cone. 其中两位躲在了交通路标下面
[07:31] You don’t want to know which. 你们大概不想知道是谁
[07:33] Let’s see what’s going on with Stan. 我们来看看斯坦怎么样了
[07:35] First, shouldn’t you check on Buster again? 你不应该先去检查一下巴斯特吗
[07:37] Maybe he has a rotten tooth. 也许他只是长了一颗蛀牙
[07:39] Well, you would know better than me. 好吧 看来你懂得比我多
[07:40] I’ve only been a vet for 20 years. 毕竟我只当了二十年兽医
[07:42] That’s nothing compared to the hours you spent 是没法和你花在
[07:44] gluing a toy horse’s head onto your doll’s body. 把马头黏在娃娃身上的时间多
[07:47] Hey, this is good work. 它看起来很美好吧
[07:51] All right, class, let’s see your projects. 上课啦 同学们 让我看看你们的作品
[07:54] Knock my socks off. 吓掉我的袜子
[07:55] Metaphorically. 只是个比喻
[07:56] I don’t wear socks to better experience the world through my feet. 我用双脚亲近这个世界 所以我不穿袜子
[08:01] Ooh, Lindsay. 哇 琳赛
[08:03] Your work makes quite a statement. 你的作品很有深意
[08:06] We must learn to hug ourselves before we can expect others to hug us. 在期待别人的拥抱时 我们要先学会拥抱自己
[08:10] Right, because I sure didn’t accidentally sew myself 是的 我肯定不是因为看电视时候分心了
[08:13] into this while watching TV. 而意外把自己缝进去的
[08:17] Oh, and what statement does your project make, Avery? 艾芙莉 你的作品表达了什么呢
[08:22] It says, “Hi, I’m Avery’s jacket. 它在说 “我是艾芙莉的外套
[08:25] I hope you like things that are awesome.” 我希望你喜欢出色的作品”
[08:30] I selected an advanced pattern and followed it perfectly. 这次我选了最优模板并且完整地照做了
[08:34] Then I’m giving you a “C”. 那我就给你一个C吧
[08:36] Ding-a-ling. 听着
[08:37] I can’t find my bell anywhere. 我找不到我的铃铛了
[08:40] A “C”? 又是C
[08:42] I stayed up all night feeding fabric through my sewing machine. 我在缝纫机上织了一整晚
[08:45] My hands are frozen like this. 你看我的手都麻成这样了
[08:47] Well, actually, they were frozen like this. 好吧 其实 他们是麻成这样了
[08:49] But they’ve gotten this much better. 但是能这样已经很不错了
[08:52] Please, Mrs. Dupont. 你再考虑下吧 杜邦女士
[08:54] I have asked you repeatedly to call me Lavanya, Avery. 我可是一再要求你叫我拉旺娅的 艾芙莉
[08:57] Two things I learned from my Sherpa are “Be open with your thinking,” 我从夏尔巴人身上学到了两点 “开拓你的思维”
[09:01] and “Walk faster, it’s getting dark. 还有 “快走 天快要黑了
[09:03] Do you want to die up here?” 你是想死在这儿吗”
[09:06] Take a look at what the students around you are doing. 看看你周围的同学们都在做什么
[09:09] They are expressing themselves with open hearts, like Lindsay. 他们都在无所顾忌地表达着自己 像琳赛一样
[09:16] And Max. 还有麦克斯
[09:19] It’s a scarf. It’s a belt. 它可以是围巾 它可以是腰带
[09:20] It’s a ninja headband. Hi-ya! 它可以是忍者头巾 看招
[09:23] Brilliant. 太棒了
[09:25] I’m so sorry, I keep making you look bad. 不好意思啊 我总把你比下去
[09:34] Dad, how do you think this looks on me? 爸爸 你觉得我穿这个怎么样
[09:38] I’ve played this game with your mother and I believe my next move is, 你妈妈就一直这么问我 我觉得我会说
[09:42] “How do you think it looks on you?” “你自己觉得呢”
[09:45] I think it looks amazing. 我觉得它很好看
[09:47] Then so do I. 我也这么觉得
[09:49] Exactly. 就是啊
[09:50] But my horrible teacher, Ms. Dupont, gave me a “C” 但我那位可怕的老师 杜邦女士 给了我一个C
[09:54] on both this skirt and this jacket. 裙子和外套都是这个成绩
[09:57] C A “C”?
[09:58] But you’ve never gotten a “C” before. 但你从来没得过C啊
[09:59] That’s what I said. 对啊
[10:01] But Ms. Dupont has it in for me. 但杜邦女士还是这么做了
[10:03] She is an evil woman. 她简直是个魔鬼
[10:05] And evil doesn’t always arrive in a cloud of fire. 而且这个魔鬼不是在一团火云中
[10:07] Sometimes it drives a ’71 V.W. Bug with 27 bumper stickers. 她开一辆71年的大众 上面还有27个车尾贴
[10:11] Dukakis lost. 杜卡基斯已经输了
[10:13] Get over it already. 一切都过去了
[10:16] Well, I only have one bumper sticker and it says “My daughter gets all ‘A’s”. 好吧 我只有一个车尾贴 写着“我女儿一直得全优”
[10:20] Am I gonna have to change it? Those do not scrape off. 我要去把它改了吗 可那个不好揭掉啊
[10:23] What are colleges going to say when they notice I got a “C” in Life Skills? 大学招生办的人看到我的生活技能课得了一个C会怎么想
[10:28] It literally means I’m mediocre at life. 不就是代表了我的生活很平庸吗
[10:32] Do not worry, Avery. 不要担心 艾芙莉
[10:34] I will go down to the school and I’ll talk to her for you. 我会去学校找她谈谈的
[10:36] Great. 太好了
[10:38] I would really appreciate that, Dad. 太谢谢爸爸了
[10:43] And when do you think you might go? 那你什么时候去呢
[10:44] Tomorrow. 明天吧
[10:46] It’s been a pretty tiring day 今天已经很累了
[10:48] and I’ve got a lot of paperwork to get caught up on. 而且我还有一堆东西要赶紧写完
[10:49] Yeah, me too. 嗯 我也是
[10:51] I’ve to write an essay on my hero for English. 英语课要求写一篇关于我的英雄的论文
[10:54] I have it narrowed down to you and Mom. 我已经把人选缩小到你和妈妈中的一位了
[10:56] I’ll go now. 那我现在就去
[11:03] Guys, I just can’t stop thinking about Buster. 两位 我一直在想巴斯特
[11:07] That dog at the vet? 宠物医院那只狗狗
[11:08] Yeah. 是的
[11:09] In a few days, he’s going to have unnecessary surgery 再过几天 他就要做一场无用的手术了
[11:11] when all he needs is a rotten tooth pulled. 但其实他只需要拔掉一颗蛀牙就可以了
[11:14] It’s like how Tyler cleaned out the whole garage 就像上次泰勒打扫了整个车库
[11:16] looking for his bike and then remembered he left it at school. 只为找到那辆他忘在学校的自行车一样
[11:18] It worked out okay. 那次还是有用的好吧
[11:20] The pogo stick I found in the garage was a pretty sweet ride. 我在车库找到的弹簧单高跷可是很好玩儿的
[11:23] And I met a really cute girl who was stuck in a tree. 而且我还遇到了一位卡在树里的美女
[11:27] Guys, what are we gonna do about Buster? 那我们该怎么帮巴斯特呢
[11:29] If only we could get into the vet’s office, we could clean Buster’s tooth 只要能进那家宠物医院 我们就可以清洁他那颗蛀牙了
[11:33] and Dr. Young would be able to see what’s wrong. 这样杨医生就明白到底是什么问题了
[11:35] Well, you could pretend you’re sick so Mom will take us back there. 你可以装病然后妈妈就会带我们回那儿了
[11:38] “Pretend” is for amateurs. “假装”这招儿太业余了
[11:40] I inhabit a character. What’s my backstory? 我可是一个演员 我的背景故事是什么
[11:43] You’re a dog and you’re sick. 你是一只生了病的狗狗
[11:44] Excellent. 真棒啊
[11:46] Give me 7 weeks to shadow a sick dog and I got this. 给我七周时间来模仿一只生病的狗狗而且我肯定能演好
[11:49] Stan, we don’t have that kind of time. 斯坦 我们可没有那么多时间了
[11:51] Okay, then just an intensive session with my acting coach. 好吧 那就让我的表演教练对我进行一次集中训练
[11:53] Robert, clear your schedule. 罗伯特 把时间都空出来
[11:58] I don’t care if you have a lunch appointment. 我才不管你今天是否和别人约了午餐
[12:00] Mila Kunis is not doing your movie. 米拉·古尼丝是不会演你的电影的
[12:10] Mom, Stan’s really sick. 妈妈 斯坦病得很严重
[12:12] He needs to go back to the vet. 他得再去一次那家宠物医院
[12:14] The vet? No, I don’t think so. 宠物医院 不 我觉得不用了
[12:15] He looks fine to me. 我觉得他看起来挺好的
[12:17] This is serious, Mom. 他真的病了 妈妈
[12:19] He has a sore throat, a fever. 他喉咙很痛 还发烧了
[12:20] He can’t go to school today. 他今天都不能去学校了
[12:22] What? 什么
[12:23] Sorry, force of habit. 不好意思 习惯了
[12:26] Come on, Stan. Eat your soup. 快点 斯坦 快喝汤啊
[12:28] Eat your soup. Eat your soup! 快喝汤啊 快喝汤吧
[12:33] Okay, dial it down there, Chloe. 克洛伊 下去
[12:35] You’re spitting all over me. 你口水喷了我一身
[12:38] Aren’t you kids overreacting? 你们这些孩子会不会太大惊小怪了
[12:40] He doesn’t seem that sick. 他看起来挺好的啊
[12:47] He sounds fine to me. 我觉得他的声音也很正常
[12:48] Mom. 妈妈
[12:49] All right, I will schedule a vet appointment for tomorrow. 好吧 我预约一个宠物医院明天的门诊
[12:53] I can see how worried you are, 我能看出来你很担心
[12:55] that you care more about Stan’s well-being than mine. 很显然你关心斯坦多过了我
[13:00] “No, Mom. We love you.” “不会的 妈妈 我们爱你”
[13:02] Too late! 晚了
[13:05] You did it, Stan. 你成功了 斯坦
[13:07] You should win an award for that performance. 你应该为你出色的演技得个奖
[13:09] I expected to win this award. 我就知道我会得这个奖
[13:12] Oh, this is so unexpected. 天呐 真是太意外了
[13:15] I’d like to thank my entire cast. 我要感谢我的整个团队
[13:17] I’m gonna learn your names, I promise. 我保证 我一定会记住你们的名字的
[13:21] The producers for taking a chance on me. 感谢制片人给我这个机会
[13:22] Oh, I’m being told to wrap it up. 哦 致辞时间到了
[13:24] And thanks, of course, to Robert. 再次感谢大家 当然 还有罗伯特
[13:26] We did it, buddy! 我们成功了
[13:30] Are you texting? 你是在发短信吗
[13:32] I’m winning an award up here. 我正在这儿领奖呢
[13:39] Oh. Hey, Dad. 爸爸
[13:41] How did things go with Ms. Dupont? 你和杜邦女士谈的怎么样
[13:42] Lavanya? 拉旺娅吗
[13:44] Oh, she is such a sweet and enlightened woman. 她真是位亲切开明的女士啊
[13:47] After talking to her for just an hour, I’m thinking about giving up meat. 在和她聊了一个小时之后 我考虑改吃素了
[13:51] But she gave me “C” s on both of my perfect homework assignments. 但她给我两个优秀的作品都打了C啊
[13:57] I can’t believe you’re taking her side. 我真不敢相信你站在她那边了
[13:59] Look, Avery, why don’t you just take a deep breath, 听着 艾芙莉 你先来深呼吸一下
[14:03] shake it out and find your inner animal? 甩掉一切然后找到你内在的动物
[14:07] Mine is a red-tailed hawk. 我内在的动物是一只红尾鹰
[14:13] That was so much less embarrassing when I did it with Lavanya. 我和拉旺娅这样做的时候可没有这么尴尬
[14:17] She’s a panda. 她内在的动物是熊猫
[14:22] Well, even though I’m gonna get another “C”, I stayed true to my principles 好吧 尽管我可能再得一个C 但我坚持了自己的原则
[14:26] and made another flawless project. 并且做出了这个完美的作品
[14:29] Don’t do that to yourself, Avery. 艾芙莉 别这样
[14:31] Here, you could use these pants I made. 给 你可以用我做的裤子
[14:32] She’ll love them. I sewed the legs together. 她肯定会喜欢 我把两个裤腿缝在一起了
[14:38] You’re a good friend, Lindsay. 琳赛 你真是位好朋友
[14:44] It was tough to get to class wearing these. 穿这个来学校真的很艰难
[14:45] Luckily, someone left a pogo stick in the commons. 幸运地是 有人在公共区放了一个弹簧单高跷
[14:47] And I met a really cute guy who was stuck in a tree. 而且我还遇见了一个卡在树里的帅哥
[14:51] Lavanya gave me a passing grade for my “Emperor’s New Clothes” project. 拉旺娅给我的“皇帝的新衣”作品打了及格
[14:55] I also got extra credit for the matching vest. 而且我还因为用了相配的衣架得了额外加分
[15:00] Well done, Theo. 做的真棒啊 西奥
[15:03] What does the gong mean? 敲锣是什么意思
[15:05] It means I still can’t find my bell. 代表我还是没找到我的铃铛
[15:09] And what do you have for me today, Avery? 艾芙莉 今天你做了什么呢
[15:11] Another perfect project. 依旧是一件完美的作品
[15:13] Go ahead and give me a “C”. 来吧给我个C吧
[15:15] No, Avery, because I’m disappointed 不 艾芙莉 我很失望
[15:17] you’ve learned nothing from the first two assignments, I’m giving you a “D”. 你从前两次作业当中什么也没学到 所以我要给你一个D
[15:22] D A “D”?
[15:24] You’re giving me a “D”? 你给了我一个D
[15:26] I’ll show you a “D”. 我来给你看看什么是D
[15:31] There, now it looks like a “D”. 看着 它现在真的是个D了
[15:33] No, now it looks like an “F”. 不 它现在是个F了
[15:38] What just happened? 这是怎么了
[15:55] Avery, you have got to thank Lavanya for me. 艾芙莉 你一定要代我谢谢拉旺娅
[15:57] I love this new veggie lifestyle. 我太喜欢现在这种素食者的生活了
[15:59] I just made a smoothie out of Mom’s avocado face cream. 我刚用你妈妈的鳄梨面霜做了一杯冰沙
[16:02] I’m pretty sure that’s not edible. 我很确定那个是不能食用的
[16:03] I’m pretty sure you’re right. 我很确定你是对的
[16:09] Um, are you giving yourself an “F”? 你给了你自己一个F吗
[16:11] Just thinking about what Ms. Dupont would give me 我是在想如果杜邦女士给我的画评分
[16:13] if she were grading my painting. 她会给多少分
[16:15] So it didn’t go well in class today? 今天的课还是不太顺利吗
[16:17] My top was perfect and she gave me an “F”. 我的衣服很完美但她却给了我一个F
[16:20] She doesn’t appreciate perfection and now I’m stress-eating cashews. 她不懂得欣赏完美 而且我现在压力过大开始狂吃腰果了
[16:28] Your inner animal is very chipmunk-y today, Avery. 今天你内在的动物一定是只花栗鼠 艾芙莉
[16:32] You should trust the panda. 你应该相信熊猫
[16:34] Quoth the red-tailed hawk. 红尾鹰曰
[16:37] How long have you been off meat? 你多久没吃肉了
[16:40] For a whole day and I’m a little lightheaded. 一整天了 我有点儿头晕眼花了
[16:44] But I actually think if Lavanya saw your painting, she’d give you an “A”. 但我真心觉得如果拉旺娅看到了你的画 她会给你A的
[16:48] I think it is exactly the kind of free and creative expression 我觉得这才是那种她渴望在你作品中看到的
[16:52] she’s pushing for in your classwork. 自由创意的表达
[16:53] But painting is what I do for myself. 但这画是我为自己画的啊
[16:55] It’s not for school. 不是为了完成作业
[16:57] And maybe that’s Lavanya’s whole point. 也许这就是拉旺娅想要的
[16:59] She wants you to break down the wall between schoolwork and creativity. 她想要你打破作业和创意之间的隔膜
[17:09] That was me hitting a gong because veggie Dad is profound. 这就是我敲锣的声音 因为你爸吃素之后就是这么有深度
[17:14] So when are you gonna start eating meat again? 那你到底什么时候开始吃肉
[17:15] Yeah, I’m still a little weak from yesterday’s dandelion cleanse. 昨天只吃了蒲公英净化身体 我现在还是有点儿虚弱
[17:20] It was very difficult to hold up an invisible gong. 拿着一面看不见的锣真的很难
[17:22] These guns need ammo, Avery. 我需要补给了 艾芙莉
[17:25] Don’t do the ca-caw. 不要学鹰叫
[17:32] So what’s the problem with Stan? 斯坦怎么了
[17:34] Well, he’s been whimpering, 他一直在呜咽
[17:36] lethargic and making this noise… 没精打采的 而且还会发出这样的声音
[17:42] Oh, even Robert couldn’t fix that performance. 天啊 罗伯特也弥补不了她拙劣的演技了
[17:46] Wow, Ellen, I’m impressed that you’re so calm this time around. 艾伦 你可以这么冷静真是太让我震惊了
[17:49] It’s because of this calming juice I got at the health food store. 因为我在健康食品店买了这瓶镇静果汁
[17:52] It’s made from herbs and vitamins which create an all-natural relaxing state. 它含草本精华和维他命 从而使人心情平缓
[17:56] It’s really working wonders. 真的有奇效
[17:58] Th-This is carrot juice. 可这就是胡萝卜汁啊
[18:00] What? 什么
[18:02] There’s no such thing as calming juice. 就没有镇静果汁那种东西
[18:03] What? 不是吧
[18:05] Now all I can think of is animals attacking me, 现在我满脑子都是动物们在袭击我
[18:08] probably because I’m staring at a poster of animals attacking me. 大概是因为我正在盯着一张动物袭击我的海报
[18:11] Who would make that? 谁会把它贴在那儿啊
[18:13] I don’t know. It just appeared one day. 我也不知道 突然有一天它就在那儿了
[18:14] But it seems to calm the animals. 但是它能让动物平静下来
[18:17] Yeah, look how calm these guys are. 是啊 看看它们多平静
[18:22] Looks like it’s car time for Mom. 我觉得她还是回车上比较好
[18:27] Now’s our chance. 我们的机会来了
[18:30] There’s Buster. 巴斯特在这儿
[18:31] We better clean his tooth fast. 我们先迅速清洁他的牙齿
[18:32] We don’t have much time. 我们没有多少时间了
[18:34] I’m going in. 我准备好了
[18:39] Floss. 牙线
[18:46] Toothpaste. 牙膏
[18:50] Toothbrush. 牙刷
[18:53] Hey, that looks just like my new toothbrush. 这个怎么看起来像是我新买的牙刷
[18:55] Coincidence, huh? 太巧了 是吗
[19:05] All right, there’s the rotten tooth. 好了 就是这颗蛀牙
[19:07] I’ve cleared away the plaque and exposed it. 我清除了牙菌斑而且把蛀牙露出来了
[19:09] Pretty much done everything except put a sign on him that says “rotten tooth”. 除了在他身上树一个写着“蛀牙”的牌子 基本上都搞定了
[19:13] Tyler, if you would. 泰勒 请吧
[19:20] Hey, what are you kids doing? 你们这些孩子在做什么
[19:22] And why is your dog wearing a surgical mask? 为什么你们的狗狗戴着医用口罩
[19:24] And why is that dog wearing a sign that says “rotten tooth”? 为什么那只狗狗身上有个写着“蛀牙”的牌子
[19:28] All good questions. 问得好
[19:31] But we really think you should take a look at Buster’s tooth, 但我们真的希望你可以看看巴斯特的牙齿
[19:33] as per the sign. 如牌所示
[19:36] You kids just won’t give up on this, will you? 你们这些孩子就是不肯放弃 是不是
[19:38] Please, Dr. Young. 拜托了 杨医生
[19:40] For me? 就当是为了我好吗
[19:42] Don’t make me blink and make a pouty face. 不要让我眨眼撅嘴卖萌哦
[19:45] I will melt your heart. 我可是会把你萌化的
[19:53] Okay, I’ll check it out. 好吧 我检查一下
[19:58] Huh. You kids were right. 嗯 你们是对的
[20:00] Buster does have a rotten tooth. 巴斯特是有颗蛀牙
[20:02] And I was about to operate on him and charge thousands of dollars 原本我要收一千块给他动个手术
[20:05] only to find nothing there and buy a new watch 但估计在肚子里找不到任何东西
[20:07] to replace the one I lost in the last dog. 然后买一只新手表代替被上一只狗狗吃掉的表
[20:11] I’m kidding. I’m kidding. 开玩笑的 开玩笑的
[20:12] I operated again to retrieve it. 我是又做了一次手术才拿回来的
[20:14] I’d never leave anything that expensive in a dog. 我才不会在狗狗体内留那么贵重的东西呢
[20:22] Ms. Dupont, I’m really sorry about how I behaved in class yesterday. 杜邦女士 我对我昨天在课堂上的表现很抱歉
[20:26] I shouldn’t have reacted so immaturely over getting a bad grade. 我不应该为了一个差劲的成绩就表现得那么幼稚
[20:30] I also shouldn’t have taken your bell. 我也不应该拿走你的铃铛
[20:34] And I re-did my homework. 而且我重做了我的作业
[20:41] I made this dress and painted this on it 我做了这条裙子并且画了画在上面
[20:44] because my painting is an expression of who I am. 因为我觉得我的画就代表了我
[20:48] And I don’t even care what grade I get. 我也不关心我因此会得到什么成绩
[20:50] Oh, Avery, I love your dress. 艾芙莉 我很喜欢你的裙子
[20:53] But I’m still not giving you an “A” for it. 但我还是不会给你A的
[20:56] What? 什么
[20:58] Your incredible project has inspired me to create a whole new grading system. 你精彩的作品启发我创立了一个新的评分系统
[21:03] I’m giving you a Cloud. 我要给你一朵云
[21:05] Is a Cloud the highest? 云代表了最高分吗
[21:06] Yes. 是的
[21:09] Sorry, sorry. Yours. 不好意思 不好意思 这是你的
[21:12] Thank you so much, Ms. Dupont. 太感谢你了 杜邦女士
[21:14] – Lavanya. – Let’s not go crazy here. -叫拉旺娅就行 -还是别纠结了吧
[21:16] Okay. 好吧
[21:18] Well, wow, Avery. A Cloud. 哇 艾芙莉 最高分啊
[21:20] That’s gonna look pretty sweet to Harvard. 哈佛大学一定会很喜欢的
[21:24] You know, when they shorten it on your report card, it’s just gonna be a “C”. 你要知道 它在你成绩单上的简写依旧是个C
[21:31] This week I really went outside my comfort zone. 这周我真的挑战了自己
[21:34] And I proved I’m a qualified veterinarian and a talented actor. 我证明了我是一位合格的兽医和一位才华横溢的演员
[21:38] In fact, Robert and I decided to keep our collaboration going 事实上 罗伯特和我决定继续我们的演艺事业
[21:43] and he’s now directing me in a one-man show. 现在他要指导我演独角戏了
[21:45] My name is Benjamin Franklin. 我是本杰明·富兰克林
[21:50] Get ready to go on a 5-hour journey through my entire life. 我要用五小时和你们一起回顾我的生平
[21:54] Five hours? 五个小时吗
[21:56] Don’t worry, dogs have no concept of time. 不要担心 狗狗们对时间没什么概念
[21:58] The end. 剧终
[21:59] See. 看吧
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme