时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hey, hon, it looks like someone finally bought the Anderson house. | 亲爱的 看上去终于有人买下了安德森家的房子 |
[00:09] | Well, I hope the new neighbors are a lot nicer. | 那我希望新邻居能好相处点 |
[00:11] | Did you know the Andersons demanded I give them my casserole dish? | 你知道安德森家人要求我把砂锅给他们吗 |
[00:14] | You mean the one they loaned you and you never returned? | 你是说你从人家借的但是一直没还的那个吧 |
[00:16] | I’m sorry, I did not realize I was talking to an Anderson! | 对不起行么 你怎么跟他家人说话一个口气 |
[00:21] | Can I have $10 to buy diamonds? | 能给我十块钱钱买钻石吗 |
[00:24] | Where are you getting diamonds for $10? | 你上哪能用十块钱买到钻石啊 |
[00:26] | Probably the same place where your dad bought my engagement ring. | 也许是你老爸帮我买订婚戒指那地儿 |
[00:29] | Which I wouldn’t trade for anything. | 当然那戒指我没拿去换东西 |
[00:31] | They shove a lot of love into that tiny stone. | 那个小石头里满满的都是他们的爱啊 |
[00:36] | I’m not asking for real diamonds. | 我不是说真的钻石啦 |
[00:39] | It’s so I can level up in the Diamond Kingdom game on your tablet. | 我是想用来升级你平板电脑上“钻石王国”的游戏 |
[00:42] | Well, honey, just enjoy the free diamond kingdom levels | 亲爱的 你就和我还有爸爸一样 |
[00:44] | like your father and I do. | 玩点免费的得了 |
[00:45] | But I’ve already beaten all those levels. | 但是我已经都通关了 |
[00:47] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么做到的啊 |
[00:48] | Every time I get to the drawbridge on the first level, | 我每次过第一关的吊桥 |
[00:50] | the hypno-troll puts my wizard into a trance. | 催眠魔都会把我的巫师弄晕菜 |
[00:52] | He gets swirly eyes. | 他眼睛是漩涡式的 |
[00:55] | You can’t beat the hypno-troll? | 你连催眠魔都打不过 |
[00:58] | Oh, mommy. | 妈妈呀 |
[01:01] | Good morning, Tyler. | 早上好 泰勒 |
[01:03] | Here, grab a plate. I’ll get you some breakfast. | 拿个盘子 我给你盛早饭 |
[01:04] | Don’t have time. Egg on hand. | 没时间了 蛋放我手上吧 |
[01:08] | Well, it’s better than when he did it with the hot soup. | 比他之前直接用手接热汤要好多了 |
[01:12] | Since I’ve been taking accelerated classes | 自从我为了早点毕业参加小轮车巡回赛 |
[01:15] | to graduate early and join the BMX circuit, | 而进了快班 |
[01:17] | I don’t have time for anything else. | 我都没时间干别的了 |
[01:18] | I barely have time for the one thing that matters most in the world. | 我连处理世界上最重要事情的时间都没有了 |
[01:22] | Your hair. | 打理头发 |
[01:23] | Didn’t I just say that? | 我不都说了吗 |
[01:26] | You have to take care of your hair. | 你得打理你的头发呀 |
[01:29] | It helps people. | 可以帮助到别人 |
[01:30] | Like that girl who almost fell into a manhole but saw your hair and stopped. | 比如一个女孩差点掉进检修井 看见你的头发就停下来了 |
[01:33] | I know. | 我知道呀 |
[01:35] | My hair got to meet the mayor. | 我头发是要去见市长的 |
[01:38] | But now I don’t even have time to comb it. | 可是现在我连梳头的时间都没有 |
[01:41] | I wish I had someone to take care of all the things I don’t have time for. | 我真希望有人能代替我做没时间做的这些事 |
[01:43] | Give me a job helping you. | 雇我吧 让我来帮你 |
[01:45] | I need the money to buy diamonds. | 我正好需要钱买钻石 |
[01:47] | Chloe, the only place you can afford diamonds | 克洛伊 唯一能让你买得起钻石的地儿 |
[01:49] | is where dad bought mom’s engagement ring. | 也就是爸爸给妈妈买订婚戒指那了 |
[01:51] | And the mall shut down that kiosk. | 不过那个小摊已经被商场关闭了 |
[01:53] | It didn’t shut down. | 没关闭好么 |
[01:55] | They’re just selling seasonal sausage right now. | 只不过现在改为卖香肠了 |
[01:58] | No, I mean diamonds for my game. | 不是啦 我是说游戏里的钻石 |
[02:01] | In that case, I’ll consider hiring you, | 那样的话 我考虑下 |
[02:03] | but first I need to make sure you have what it takes. | 不过首先我得确保你能胜任才行 |
[02:05] | Let’s say I’m late for school and I only have 10 seconds to get dressed. | 假设我上学要迟到了 只剩十秒钟穿衣服了 |
[02:09] | Which shirt do you choose? | 你选哪件衬衫 |
[02:10] | Trick question. You look great in everything. | 陷阱题 你穿什么都好看 |
[02:12] | And? | 还有呢 |
[02:13] | You don’t care if you’re late for school. | 你根本不在乎上学会迟到 |
[02:14] | – And? – No one else wants the job. | – 还有呢 – 除了我没别人愿意接这工作 |
[02:16] | Perfect. You’re hired. | 好极了 你被雇用了 |
[02:18] | Now go grab me a shirt. | 现在去给我找件衬衫吧 |
[02:19] | You got it, boss. | 得令 老板 |
[02:20] | Not bad, but try saying it like a New Jersey tough guy. | 不错哦 不过试着像个新泽西硬汉一样说出来 |
[02:24] | You got it, boss. | 得令 老板 |
[02:25] | This is gonna work. | 渐入佳境了 |
[02:29] | It looks like Tyler and Chloe are too busy | 看上去泰勒和克洛伊正忙着 |
[02:31] | to welcome the new neighbors, so I guess it’s up to me. | 欢迎他们的新邻居呢 我想该轮到我了 |
[02:35] | I’m gonna go leave a little present for them | 我要送他们一个小礼物 |
[02:36] | on their front lawn. | 就放屋前的草坪上 |
[02:40] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to eat this elegant fruit basket | 抱歉 现在我得去叼这个优雅的水果篮了 |
[02:43] | and then go poop on their front lawn. | 然后放在他们家前面的草坪上 |
[03:07] | I know… | 我知道 |
[03:09] | What are you guys all aflutter about? | 你俩兴高采烈地聊啥呢 |
[03:10] | I don’t flutter. | 我没有兴高采烈 |
[03:11] | I circle like a bird of prey. | 我像个猛禽一样盘旋着 |
[03:16] | You know that freaks me out! | 我快被你这个样子吓死了 |
[03:20] | Anyway, we’re talking about the new girl Heather. | 我们是在说新来的那个叫希瑟的女生 |
[03:23] | Oh, yeah, my parents said her family | 哦对 我爸妈说 |
[03:24] | just moved into the neighborhood, but | 他们是我们家新邻居 |
[03:26] | I haven’t had the chance to meet her yet. | 不过我还没机会见过他们 |
[03:27] | I heard she’s really stylish. | 我听说她好时尚 |
[03:29] | I heard she’s really pretty. | 我听说她好漂亮 |
[03:30] | I heard she’s really a cyborg sent from the future. | 我听说她是来自未来的机器人 |
[03:33] | At least I hope so. | 至少我希望如此 |
[03:34] | A cyborg rampage is just what this two-bit town needs to put it on the map. | 这个小破镇子正需要一个机器人 |
[03:40] | Oh, hey, that must be her. | 快看 一定就是她了 |
[03:42] | She’s really stylish. | 她真的好时尚 |
[03:43] | She’s really pretty. | 她真的好漂亮 |
[03:45] | She’s really doing a good job hiding her robotic exoskeleton | 她把机器骨骼隐藏得 |
[03:47] | under a layer of human-like skin. | 好隐蔽啊 |
[03:49] | Well played, cyborg. | 算你厉害 机器人 |
[03:52] | We’d better enlist her into our little group | 我们最好把她拉入我们的圈子 |
[03:54] | before the chess club reels her in, they’re always three moves ahead of us. | 省的象棋俱乐部先下手 他们动作总是比我们迅速 |
[04:02] | Hi, I’m Avery. | 你好 我是艾芙莉 |
[04:04] | You must be Heather. | 你就是希瑟吧 |
[04:05] | Yes, I must, | 没错我就是 |
[04:06] | until I’m 18 and can legally change my name to “leave me alone.” | 等我满十八周岁了 我就去把名字改成离我远点 |
[04:10] | Oh, that’s fun. | 那很有趣啊 |
[04:13] | I’m Lindsay. | 我是琳赛 |
[04:15] | And I’m Max. | 我是麦克斯 |
[04:16] | Big cyborg fan. | 机器人爱好者 |
[04:18] | If you want to keep me as a pet | 如果你们接管这个世界后 |
[04:19] | after you guys take over, I’m totally cool with that. | 你要把我当宠物养的话 我完全没意见 |
[04:24] | So welcome to West Pasadena high. | 欢迎来西帕萨迪纳中学 |
[04:27] | We’d be happy to show you around, introduce you to my really cool brother. | 我们很乐意带你参观一下 把我酷酷的哥哥介绍给你认识 |
[04:30] | No time to meet anyone! | 没时间认识人了 |
[04:32] | Good riding, boss! | 骑得好 老板 |
[04:36] | I have no idea who those people are. | 我不认识这俩人 |
[04:39] | Look, I find it best to be clear up front. | 听着 我还是把丑话说在前面吧 |
[04:43] | We’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[04:44] | We’re not gonna be friends. | 我们也不会成为朋友 |
[04:47] | If we are trapped on a desert island together, I’d leave. | 如果我们一起被困在荒岛上 我也会像这样 |
[04:50] | Like this. | 走开 |
[04:54] | She’s not even pretending to swim. | 她怎么不说游开 |
[05:02] | They are still unloading the moving van? | 他们还在卸车呢 |
[05:04] | How much stuff could the new neighbors have? | 这个新邻居家到底有多少东西啊 |
[05:06] | Is that a bagpipe he’s carrying or a cat in a sweater? | 他搬的那个到底是风笛还是一只穿着毛衣的猫啊 |
[05:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:14] | I still don’t know. | 还是不知道 |
[05:16] | Come on, what do you say we go introduce ourselves? | 你说我们去介绍自己时该怎么说 |
[05:18] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[05:18] | Ellen, think about what happens every time | 艾伦 每次我们和邻居交朋友 |
[05:21] | we become friends with our neighbors, huh? | 的情形你都忘了吗 |
[05:23] | Eventually it goes bad and then when they see us | 总是搞砸 他们看到我们去商场或者在割草的时候 |
[05:26] | getting the mail or mowing the lawn, we have to avoid them by pretending | 我们都得假装在吵架 |
[05:29] | we’re going through a personal crisis. | 好避开他们 |
[05:38] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[05:39] | We’ll stay away from these new neighbors | 我们和新邻居保持距离 |
[05:41] | and there’ll never be any awkwardness. | 大家就都不会尴尬了 |
[05:42] | We’ll avoid them completely. | 彻底躲着他们 |
[05:43] | Like my cousins in Irvine. | 就像躲我加州尔湾的堂兄弟 |
[05:45] | Yes. Or my aunt Tina. | 没错 还有我蒂娜婶婶 |
[05:46] | Or my mother’s side of the family. | 以及我妈家那边的亲戚 |
[05:47] | Or those guys I used to play golf with. | 还有以前和我一起打高尔夫的球友 |
[05:49] | Or the three book clubs I dropped out of. | 我退出的三个读书俱乐部 |
[05:50] | Okay, but this is going to be hard. | 好吧 真心不容易啊 |
[05:52] | I know. We’re such friendly people. | 可不是嘛 我们是很友好的人啊 |
[05:53] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[05:58] | Watch out, Mason. | 小心啊 梅森 |
[05:59] | There’s the hypno-troll. | 催眠魔来了 |
[06:00] | Use the gnome jelly and turn yourself into a mirror. | 用小矮人果冻然后把自己弄进镜子里 |
[06:03] | Yes! | 赞 |
[06:04] | You made him hypnotize himself! | 他自己被催眠了 |
[06:07] | Of course. | 原来如此 |
[06:08] | Gnome jelly. | 小矮人果冻 |
[06:12] | All right, Chloe, it’s time to get back to work. | 好了 克洛伊 你该工作了 |
[06:14] | Sorry, Mason, I have to go to work | 抱歉 梅森 我得去工作了 |
[06:16] | so I can make money to buy diamonds for my video game. | 好挣钱买电子游戏里的钻石 |
[06:19] | You have a job? | 你还有工作 |
[06:20] | You are a kid, right? | 你还是个小孩吧 |
[06:22] | Hey, you wouldn’t buy me the diamonds. | 你又不能给我买钻石 |
[06:25] | Sisters got to do for themselves. | 妹子我得自食其力啊 |
[06:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:29] | I have to go to the bathroom and do for myself. | 我得去趟卫生间 也是自食其力 |
[06:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:35] | Mason, that’s not the way to the bath… | 梅森 卫生间不在那边 |
[06:36] | You love his free spirit, Chloe. | 你爱的是他的自由精神 克洛伊 |
[06:39] | Don’t try to control it. | 不要试图控制它 |
[06:41] | All right, I’m gonna start studying | 好了 我要开始学习了 |
[06:43] | so I need you to do the things I don’t have time for. | 所以你得把我没时间做的事给做好 |
[06:45] | Is one of them trimming your long nose hairs? | 包括修剪你的长鼻毛吗 |
[06:47] | What? I don’t have long nose hairs. | 啥 我可没有长鼻毛 |
[06:49] | You should see it from where I’m standing. | 你应该从我的方向看一眼 |
[06:51] | It’s like an octopus coming down a chimney. | 就像是烟囱里趴着一条章鱼 |
[06:55] | Look, just go get me a snack. | 行了 去给我弄点零食 |
[06:57] | – You got it, boss. – Chloe. | – 得令 老板 – 克洛伊 |
[06:58] | You got it, boss! | 得令 老板 |
[06:59] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[07:03] | Okay, Tyler, time to take me for my afternoon walk. | 泰勒 到了带我去午后散步的时间了 |
[07:05] | I’m too busy studying right now, Stan. | 我正忙着学习呢 斯坦 |
[07:07] | It’ll have to wait. | 得等会儿了 |
[07:08] | I need my exercise, Tyler. | 我得运动啊 泰勒 |
[07:11] | It’s not like I can take a yoga class, since Rachel jacked up the price! | 自从瑞秋把学费上涨了之后 我都不能去上瑜伽课了 |
[07:17] | Wow, that’s amazing. | 哇 好赞 |
[07:19] | Here’s the best part. | 最精彩的部分就是 |
[07:20] | Those breadsticks are really fun | 你可以把面包棍插在 |
[07:22] | to stick into your upper lip and pretend you’re a walrus. | 上嘴唇两边假装海象 真的很好玩 |
[07:24] | Way ahead of you. | 还用你说 |
[07:27] | Now take Stan for a walk. | 现在带斯坦去散步吧 |
[07:29] | You got it, boss. | 得令 老板 |
[07:30] | You’re gonna be very happy with your performance review. | 到时候我给你的业绩评价一定会让你开心的 |
[07:35] | How did I get up here? | 我是怎么上来的 |
[07:39] | Hold up. Why are you working for Tyler? | 等会儿 你为什么要为泰勒工作 |
[07:42] | He’s paying me to do things he doesn’t have time for. | 他付钱让我帮他干他没时间干的事 |
[07:44] | Oh, like trim his nose hairs, I hope? | 比如修剪鼻毛吗 |
[07:46] | It’s like a mop dangling from a gutter spout. | 他那鼻毛就像在挂在水槽边的拖把 |
[07:49] | Right? | 可不是咋的 |
[07:51] | Or some spaghetti being squeezed out of a drain pi-uuhhhhh… | 或者下水道管口挤出的意大利面呃 |
[07:56] | What’s a drain pi-uuhhhhh? | 啥是意大利面呃 |
[08:01] | No, Chloe, over there, look. | 不是的 克洛伊 看那边 |
[08:08] | She is the most amazing creature I’ve ever seen. | 她是我见过的最美的生物 |
[08:10] | Words can’t describe how beautiful she is. | 已经无法用语言描述她有多美了 |
[08:12] | But these cartoon sound effects can. | 不过那些卡通音效可以 |
[08:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:20] | I’m Stan. | 我是斯坦 |
[08:22] | I like your puffy parts. | 我喜欢你蓬松的发型 |
[08:25] | Hey, she didn’t leave. | 嘿 她没走开 |
[08:26] | Usually that line doesn’t work so well. | 通常这句话都不咋管用 |
[08:28] | Her name is princess. | 她叫公主 |
[08:30] | There’s a phone number here. | 上面有个电话号码 |
[08:31] | We should call her owners to come get her. | 我们应该通知她主人来接她 |
[08:33] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等等 |
[08:34] | She’s not going anywhere. | 她不能走 |
[08:36] | She’s the love of my life. | 她是我此生挚爱 |
[08:37] | And stop petting her. I saw her first. | 别摸她 我先看到她的 |
[08:40] | You can date her, I can pet her. | 你和她约会 我负责摸她 |
[08:43] | We can make this work. | 互不打扰 |
[08:50] | So were you bred here in Pasadena? | 你是来帕萨迪纳觅食的吗 |
[08:55] | Ooh, big moment. | 重大时刻来临了 |
[08:56] | The two most important ladies in my life are about to meet. | 我生命中最重要的两位女士即将相识 |
[08:59] | Avery, princess. | 艾芙莉 这是公主 |
[09:02] | Princess, Avery. | 公主 这是艾芙莉 |
[09:04] | Hello, princess. | 你好 公主 |
[09:07] | Paw. | 爪子 |
[09:08] | Paw. | 爪子 |
[09:09] | She’s not being rude. | 她不是没礼貌啦 |
[09:11] | We just have to work on that. | 我们还在协调之中 |
[09:13] | Well, she’s beautiful, Stan. | 她很漂亮 斯坦 |
[09:15] | Oh, I hope you get along with her owners | 我希望你和她的主人也能友好相处 |
[09:17] | ’cause things are getting pretty serious over here. | 因为现在事态蛮严峻的哦 |
[09:20] | You guys may be spending a lot of time together. | 你们以后也许很多时间都得一起度过呢 |
[09:22] | Now if you’ll excuse me, it’s time for me to offer princess dessert. | 如果可以的话 我要带公主去吃甜点了 |
[09:26] | A choice of squirrel, creme brulee, or tiramisu. | 有松鼠 焦糖布丁或者提拉米苏 |
[09:30] | I hope she picks squirrel. | 我希望她选松鼠 |
[09:32] | I don’t have the other two. | 另外两种我都没有 |
[09:36] | So who are her owners? | 她的主人是谁 |
[09:37] | Oh, Chloe called them. | 克洛伊打过电话了 |
[09:38] | They’re on their way over. | 他们已经在路上了 |
[09:40] | I think they’re our new neighbors. | 我猜是我们的新邻居 |
[09:41] | New neighbors? | 新邻居 |
[09:44] | Don’t be Heather, don’t be Heather, don’t be… Heather! | 千万别是希瑟 千万别是希瑟 千万别是 希瑟 |
[09:50] | Where’s my dog? | 我的狗呢 |
[09:52] | How did I get out here? | 我怎么到这儿来的 |
[10:01] | What’s going on here? | 什么情况 |
[10:05] | We found your dog wandering the neighborhood. | 我们看见你的狗在这附近闲逛 |
[10:07] | And you’re pretending they’re on a date with an orange monkey as the waiter? | 然后你就假装让他俩约会 旁边还有个黄色的猴子做服务生 |
[10:13] | That is weird. | 好怪异 |
[10:14] | No, not at all. | 一点也不啊 |
[10:15] | We’re pretending the monkey is an actor | 我们假装猴子是演员 |
[10:17] | who’s just doing this until he gets his big break. | 在他演技有突破之前只能干这个 |
[10:21] | But I think our dogs like each other. | 我觉得我们的狗喜欢彼此 |
[10:23] | Isn’t it sweet? | 是不是很甜蜜 |
[10:24] | It’s gross. | 是很恶心 |
[10:25] | I don’t want my purebred show dog consorting with a common, mangy mutt. | 我不希望我的纯种展示犬和一只普通的肮脏的杂种狗厮混 |
[10:30] | I’ll have you know | 我想让你知道 |
[10:31] | I’ve been mangefree since I switched shampoos. | 自从我换了洗发水之后就再没长过癣了 |
[10:34] | It’s also why I smell like papaya. | 也是我身上一股木瓜味儿的原因 |
[10:37] | Keep your mongrel away from my princess and stay out of my face! | 让你的杂种狗离我的公主远点 不要出现在我面前 |
[10:41] | Oh, yeah? Well, maybe I’ll stay out of your face! | 是吗 那我也不会出现在你面前了 |
[10:45] | That’s right, I’m flustered. | 没错 我慌了 |
[10:51] | Avery, this is terrible. | 艾芙莉 这样太糟糕了 |
[10:53] | The love of my life is gone. | 我的挚爱离开我了 |
[10:55] | I can’t eat, I can’t sleep. | 我将会吃不下饭 睡不好觉 |
[10:57] | It’s only been a couple seconds. | 只是几秒而已 |
[10:58] | And in those couple seconds, have you seen me eat or sleep? | 在那几秒里 你看到我吃饭睡觉了吗 |
[11:13] | I got the mail. | 我拿到信了 |
[11:16] | Did you fight a bear for it? | 你是从熊手里抢来的吗 |
[11:18] | Worse. | 比那更惨 |
[11:19] | I was trying to stay away from the new neighbors like we agreed, | 就像我们之前说好的 我躲着我们的新邻居 |
[11:22] | but they were outside and almost saw me. | 但是他们就在外面 差点就要看见我了 |
[11:24] | So I jumped over a fence, landed in a bush, | 于是我就跳过栅栏 掉进灌木丛里 |
[11:26] | and found out where the raccoons sleep. | 然后发现了浣熊睡觉的地方 |
[11:28] | And what they do when a woman falls on them. | 我掉在它们身上 后来就悲剧了 |
[11:32] | Ooh, a dollar off a car wash. | 洗车的一元代金券 |
[11:34] | I was waiting for that. | 我就等着这个呢 |
[11:36] | Oh, look, trust me, Ellen. | 听着 相信我 艾伦 |
[11:39] | Keeping our distance from the new neighbors | 和我们的新邻居保持距离 |
[11:41] | is going to be worth it in the long run. | 从长远来看是值得的 |
[11:43] | What are you doing? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[11:44] | Oh, you can’t just walk around out there. | 你怎么能跟没事儿似的走来走去呢 |
[11:47] | What if the new neighbors tried to talk to you? | 如果被新邻居看见了要和你说话怎么办 |
[11:49] | Did you practice screaming at them in a nonsense language | 你像我们说好的那样 练习用他们听不懂的语言朝他们大喊 |
[11:51] | and running away like we talked about? | 然后溜之大吉吗 |
[12:00] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没空陪你们玩 |
[12:07] | You want some coffee? | 你想喝咖啡吗 |
[12:08] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[12:10] | Okay, Chloe, I have to study, but I can’t study when my hair looks this bad. | 克洛伊 我要学习了 但我没法在我的发型很糟的时候学习 |
[12:14] | You know what you have to do. | 你知道该做什么了吧 |
[12:16] | Coming right up. | 这就来了 |
[12:21] | I think I’ll go with the number nine long handle. | 我就要九号长柄梳吧 |
[12:26] | Big Pete. | 大号皮特 |
[12:27] | Excellent choice, sir. | 好品味啊 先生 |
[12:30] | Ow! Twist and flutter! | 疼啊 先卷再梳 |
[12:32] | Twist and flutter! | 先卷再梳啊 |
[12:33] | Did you learn nothing from the instructional training videos | 我雇你的时候不是让你看了我的教学视频吗 |
[12:35] | you watched when I hired you? | 你啥都没学会吗 |
[12:42] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[12:44] | If you’ve made it this far, you’ve learnt how to wash up | 如果你看到这里 你应该已经学会怎么洗头 |
[12:47] | and get ready to touch Tyler’s hair. | 然后做好摸泰勒头发的准备了 |
[12:50] | Are you ready for the big moment? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[12:51] | Oh, Gladys. | 格拉迪斯 |
[12:57] | Thank you, Gladys. | 谢谢你 格拉迪斯 |
[12:59] | Thank you, Gladys. | 谢谢你了 格拉迪斯 |
[13:01] | Mom, would you please leave? | 妈 你可以走了吗 |
[13:06] | So step one. | 第一步 |
[13:08] | How was I, honey? | 我表现得怎么样 亲爱的 |
[13:11] | How did you have time to make training videos | 你有时间录教学视频 |
[13:13] | and you don’t have time to comb your hair? | 竟然没时间梳头发 |
[13:14] | I’m terrible at time management. | 我安排时间的能力很差 |
[13:16] | That’s why I need an assistant. | 所以我才需要助理嘛 |
[13:17] | Bored. | 无聊 |
[13:20] | Mason, I’m busy working. | 梅森 我正在工作 |
[13:22] | You’re always working. | 你总是在工作 |
[13:26] | I’m sorry, Tyler. I have to talk to Mason. | 抱歉 泰勒 我得和梅森谈谈 |
[13:28] | What’s our policy about private conversations on company time? | 关于工作时间中私人谈话的规定是怎么说的 |
[13:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:32] | All the videos were about your hair. | 你的视频都是讲你头发的好么 |
[13:34] | Then I guess you can talk to him. | 那你可以去和他谈 |
[13:38] | Mason, you can’t interrupt me at work. | 梅森 你不该在我工作时打扰我 |
[13:40] | This job is important to me. | 这份工作对我来说很重要 |
[13:42] | I miss playing with you. | 我想和你一起玩 |
[13:43] | I miss playing with you, too. | 我也想和你一起玩 |
[13:45] | But I just don’t have time. | 但是我没时间啊 |
[13:47] | I need an assistant like Tyler has. | 我也像泰勒一样需要一个助理 |
[13:49] | I know. I’ll be your assistant. | 我知道了 我来做你的助理 |
[13:55] | Bored. | 无聊 |
[13:57] | I miss playing with you. | 我想和你一起玩 |
[13:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:00] | My job is important to me. | 这份工作对我来说很重要 |
[14:06] | Be careful with my hair. | 小心点弄我的头发 |
[14:07] | Didn’t you watch the videos? | 你没看视频吗 |
[14:12] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[14:13] | I hope the chapter on emergency brushing didn’t scare you too much. | 我希望紧急梳法那一节没有吓到你们 |
[14:18] | Now let’s discuss some of the more advanced brush work. | 现在我们来探讨一种更为先进的梳法 |
[14:22] | How did I get here? | 我是怎么到这儿来的 |
[14:35] | Stan, what’s wrong? | 斯坦 你怎么了 |
[14:38] | You haven’t looked this sad since they decided Pluto wasn’t a planet. | 自从冥王星不被归为行星以来就没看过你这么难过了 |
[14:41] | It was the only planet named after a dog, Avery. | 那是唯一一个以狗命名的行星啊 艾芙莉 |
[14:44] | The only one! | 唯一一个啊 |
[14:46] | But this is even worse. | 但是这次更糟 |
[14:48] | I went to take Princess out on our second date, | 我想带公主再约会一次 |
[14:51] | but her nasty, rotten owner locked her up and told me to scat. | 但是她那个坏蛋主人把她锁起来了 还让我滚开 |
[14:54] | At first I was gonna lay down some… | 一开始我是这样唱的 |
[15:01] | But then I realized that’s probably not what she meant. | 后来我才意识到她好像不是那个意思 |
[15:05] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[15:07] | But maybe it’s just not meant to be with you and princess. | 也许这意味着你和公主并不合适 |
[15:10] | Maybe it’s time to move on. | 你也该向前看了 |
[15:12] | I can’t. | 我做不到啊 |
[15:13] | I’ve never felt this way before. | 我以前从来没有过这种感觉 |
[15:15] | But, Stan, you’ve dated every dog in Pasadena, | 斯坦 你和帕萨迪纳市的所有狗都约会过 |
[15:17] | including a few who looked suspiciously possumy. | 有几个我怀疑还是负鼠 |
[15:21] | So what’s so special about Princess? | 这个公主有什么特别之处呢 |
[15:24] | Usually I can’t connect with other dogs | 一般来说我没法和其它的狗有心有灵犀的感觉 |
[15:27] | because they don’t talk. | 因为它们不会说话 |
[15:28] | But it’s different with Princess. | 但是公主不一样 |
[15:30] | We connect in a way that I’ve never experienced before. | 我和她心有灵犀 这是我以前从来没有经历过的 |
[15:33] | Wow, you’re really serious. | 哇 你是真的很认真 |
[15:36] | Please, Avery, can’t you just make friends with Heather? | 拜托了 艾芙莉 你就不能和希瑟做朋友吗 |
[15:39] | Then she’ll let princess and me be together. | 然后她就会同意公主和我在一起了 |
[15:42] | I can’t make friends with Heather. | 我没办法和希瑟做朋友 |
[15:44] | She’s evil. She spits bats. | 她太邪恶了 她朝蝙蝠吐口水 |
[15:46] | Her blood is acid. | 她的血都是酸性的 |
[15:47] | And she blew me off in the quad. | 她一口气把我吹老远 |
[15:48] | Okay, only one of those things is true. | 好吧 只有一件是真的 |
[15:51] | Please, do whatever it takes. | 拜托 想想办法 |
[15:54] | You have to make her like you so I can be with princess. | 你得让她喜欢上你 为了我和公主 |
[15:57] | All right, Stan. | 好吧 斯坦 |
[15:58] | I see how much this means to you. | 我知道这对你有多重要 |
[15:59] | So I promise I’ll try and figure something out. | 我向你保证我会努力的 |
[16:02] | Oh, thank you, Avery. | 谢谢你 艾芙莉 |
[16:04] | ‘Cause I can’t go back to dating possums. | 因为我不能再和负鼠约会了 |
[16:06] | Every time the check comes, they play dead. | 每次一到付账的时候 它们就装死 |
[16:08] | Oh, come on! | 有没有搞错 |
[16:18] | We’ve got to find a way to get Heather to like us. | 我们得想办法让希瑟喜欢我们 |
[16:20] | Why is it so important to you? | 你为什么这么上心啊 |
[16:22] | It’s not for me. | 不是为了我 |
[16:23] | It’s for Stan. | 是为了斯坦 |
[16:24] | He really loves her dog. | 他真的很喜欢她的狗 |
[16:26] | That’s so sweet. | 好甜蜜 |
[16:27] | Max, you don’t usually gush over stuff like this. | 麦克斯 你一般不会对这类事情这么感兴趣啊 |
[16:30] | Not the dumb dogs, I have candy stuck in my teeth. | 没说狗 糖塞我牙缝里了 |
[16:34] | If only we knew more about her, what her interests are, what she likes. | 我们要是能多了解她就好了 她的兴趣啊爱好啊 |
[16:38] | Oh, well, I know one thing, she didn’t join chess club, | 我知道一件事 她没加入象棋俱乐部 |
[16:41] | but she did join the glee club. | 但是加入合唱团了 |
[16:42] | Glee club? | 合唱团 |
[16:44] | That’s it. | 那好啊 |
[16:45] | We could do a musical number for her. | 我们可以为她弄个音乐剧啊 |
[16:47] | She’ll appreciate that we made an effort | 她看到我们这么卖力得投她所好 |
[16:49] | to do something she likes and want to be friends with us. | 一定会感动得和我们做朋友的 |
[16:51] | That’s nuts. | 简直是疯了[坚果] |
[16:52] | You have nuts stuck in your teeth, too? | 你牙齿里也塞着坚果了 |
[16:53] | No. | 不是 |
[17:04] | Heather, we wrote you this song | 希瑟我们为你写了这首歌 |
[17:07] | ‘Cause we’re hoping to all get along | 因为我们想跟你一起玩乐 |
[17:09] | Hi! | 你好 |
[17:11] | We know you like the singing and dancing | 我们知道你喜欢唱歌跳舞 |
[17:14] | We heard your dog | 我们听说你的狗 |
[17:15] | And you moved here from Lansing, Michigan | 跟你从密歇根兰辛搬到这儿 |
[17:18] | So reach out | 伸出手来 |
[17:19] | Reach out | 伸出手来 |
[17:20] | We like your style | 我们喜欢你的风格 |
[17:22] | It might go better with a smile | 笑一笑 会更好 |
[17:24] | So reach out | 伸出手来 |
[17:25] | Reach out | 伸出手来 |
[17:27] | Give us a try | 给我们一个机会 |
[17:28] | Just wink your cyborg laser eye | 眨眨你那机器人的激光眼 |
[17:33] | So reach out | 伸出手来 |
[17:35] | Reach out | 伸出手来 |
[17:37] | Reach out | 伸出手来 |
[17:38] | Reach out | 伸出手来 |
[17:40] | Reach out | 伸出手来 |
[17:45] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[17:50] | I said I don’t want to be friends. | 我说过我不想和你们做朋友 |
[17:52] | But you joined the glee club. | 但是你加入合唱团了啊 |
[17:55] | You love musical numbers, right? | 你喜欢音乐剧 不是吗 |
[17:57] | I love doing them, not watching people do them. | 我是喜欢唱 不是喜欢听别人唱 |
[18:01] | So, goodbye. | 再见了 |
[18:07] | So there’s no audition for the glee club, is there? | 进合唱团难道不用面试吗 |
[18:10] | They just let anybody in. | 他们什么人都要 |
[18:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:13] | I didn’t get in. | 没要我啊 |
[18:20] | The neighbors are coming up the walk! | 邻居们走过来了 |
[18:21] | I saw them out the window! | 我从窗户看见的 |
[18:23] | They have a casserole! | 他们端着一个砂锅 |
[18:27] | – Let’s get out of here! – There’s no time! | – 我们快出去 – 没时间了 |
[18:28] | – Hit the deck! – What? | – 快卧倒 – 啥 |
[18:35] | Please go away. | 拜托你们走开吧 |
[18:36] | Please go away. | 拜托你们走开吧 |
[18:38] | Please leave the casserole dish. | 拜托把砂锅留下 |
[18:40] | Please leave the casserole dish. | 拜托把砂锅留下 |
[18:45] | Honey, what are we doing? | 咱俩这是在干啥呢 |
[18:47] | We’re going to all this trouble | 我们为了避免潜在的都不一定 |
[18:49] | to avoid some potential awkwardness down the line. | 会出现的尴尬 把事情弄得这么麻烦 |
[18:52] | And it couldn’t be any more awkward than it is right now. | 其实都没有比刚才更尴尬的情况了 |
[18:54] | You’re right, Bennett. | 你说的没错 班尼特 |
[18:55] | Let’s just open the door and talk to them. | 打开门和他们说话吧 |
[18:57] | I think that’s the mature thing to do. | 我觉得这才是成熟的做法 |
[18:59] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[19:02] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[19:03] | A new casserole dish! | 一个新砂锅 |
[19:07] | Vegan lasagna? | 素千层面 |
[19:09] | What did we do to them? | 我们哪儿得罪他们了 |
[19:15] | Chloe, this isn’t working. | 克洛伊 这样不行 |
[19:17] | I wanted you to be my assistant but you wanted to play with Mason. | 我想让你做我助理 但是你想和梅森玩 |
[19:20] | Well, maybe you should fire me and I’ll fire Mason. | 也许你该先炒了我 然后我再炒了梅森 |
[19:23] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[19:24] | But first, can you fix this? | 不过你能先解决下这个问题吗 |
[19:28] | How did I get in here? | 我是怎么进来的 |
[19:31] | He has a free spirit, Tyler. | 他有种自由精神 泰勒 |
[19:34] | Don’t try to control it. | 不要试图控制他 |
[19:37] | Well, no need to hide from the neighbors anymore. | 不用再躲着邻居了 |
[19:39] | Yeah, we realized we were making things awkward | 是的 我们意识到为了避免尴尬 |
[19:42] | by trying to avoid having things be awkward. | 已经造成了很多尴尬 |
[19:44] | So we decided to go over and talk to them. | 所以我们就决定过去打个招呼 |
[19:46] | So everything is gonna be okay? | 一切都还顺利吧 |
[19:47] | No, it’s very awkward. | 不 很尴尬 |
[19:49] | Apparently, Avery embarrassed their daughter at school | 很显然 因为艾芙莉在学校弄了个音乐剧又唱又跳 |
[19:52] | with some crazy song and dance number. | 让他们的女儿很尴尬 |
[19:54] | And now they want nothing to do with any of us. | 所以他们不想和我们有交集 |
[19:56] | And why is Mason inside your shirt? | 梅森为什么在你的衣服里 |
[20:01] | What is wrong with our kids? | 这些猴孩子们都什么毛病啊 |
[20:02] | It makes no sense. | 这不科学 |
[20:04] | We’re so normal. | 我们多正常啊 |
[20:12] | Hey, how’d it go with Heather? | 嘿 和希瑟怎么样 |
[20:13] | Are you guys friends? | 你们是朋友了吗 |
[20:14] | Can I go see princess? | 我可以去见公主了吗 |
[20:16] | I did everything I could, Stan. | 我已经想尽办法了 斯坦 |
[20:19] | We even tried to connect over the fact that she joined the glee club. | 我们甚至试图用她参加合唱团这件事和她套近乎 |
[20:21] | Well, did you do a production number? | 你做了特别节目吗 |
[20:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:23] | Did you have back-up dancers? | 你有伴舞吗 |
[20:25] | Yes. | 有 |
[20:25] | Did you leave it all on the dance floor? | 你们都表现出最好的一面了吗 |
[20:27] | Yes! | 是的 |
[20:29] | Then you’ve done everything. | 那你们是尽全力了 |
[20:34] | I’m sorry, Stan. | 我很抱歉 斯坦 |
[20:36] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信会这样 |
[20:43] | You know, sometimes the most painful thing is love. | 你知道吗 有时候爱情是最伤人的 |
[20:48] | You were there for me when Wes moved away and I’m here for you now. | 韦斯离开我的时候是你陪着我 现在该我陪你了 |
[20:57] | Don’t worry, I haven’t given up on Princess. | 不用担心 我还没放弃公主 |
[21:00] | Somehow, someway, someday, we’ll be together. | 有朝一日 总会有办法 让我们在一起的 |
[21:05] | Until then she can hear me from Avery’s window. | 在那之前 她都会听见我在艾芙莉的窗边 |
[21:09] | So I’ll be sending my love through song. | 为她唱歌传情 |
[21:19] | Love can be so very hard | 爱情可能会很艰难 |
[21:24] | When your sweetheart’s locked up | 你的心上人被锁在 |
[21:26] | In your neighbor’s yard | 你邻居的院子里 |
[21:29] | But our souls are adjoined | 但我们的灵魂相伴 |
[21:31] | And our hearts are in tune | 我们的心灵相连 |
[21:33] | And tonight we’re howling | 今晚我们对着一轮满月 |
[21:36] | At the same full moon | 一同嚎叫 |
[21:44] | There she is. | 她听见了 |
[21:51] | Hey, why is everyone howling? | 嘿 你们叫个毛啊 |
[21:54] | This isn’t for you! | 又不是唱给你们听的 |
[21:56] | We’re having a moment here! | 打扰我们的浪漫时刻 |
[21:58] | You write a love song and every dog thinks it’s about them. | 你写了首情歌 结果每条狗都认为是写给自己的 |