Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] I wish we were doing a big party for Halloween again. 要是咱再开个万圣节派对就好了
[00:09] I scared so many boys last year, 去年我把一堆男生吓得屁滚尿流
[00:12] they wouldn’t even look me in the eye. 他们现在看着我都得绕道走
[00:13] I just walked around school like, “What?” 老娘就是牛 咋地
[00:18] Sorry, sweets, we couldn’t top last year so we decided to take a break. 对不起 宝贝儿 今年咱就不开派对了 反正也比不上去年
[00:22] But feel free to keep scaring those boys away 等你有了舒服稳定的工作
[00:25] until you have a nice, solid career, 能照顾好自己了
[00:27] and you know you can take care of yourself. 怎么吓唬那些男生都行
[00:30] At least if it’s less scary, 至少老妈今年
[00:32] Mom won’t get sick on the carpet this year. 不会被吓得吐在地毯上
[00:34] It was late and someone left a vampire dummy on the couch. 那天很晚了 还有个熊孩子落下的吸血鬼玩具在沙发上
[00:37] I suffer from fear puke. It’s a very real problem. 我有恐惧呕吐症 这真的是一种病
[00:40] I know it’s real. I posted this video of it online. 我知道 我还把视频传网上了
[00:43] Aah! Vampire! 老天爷 吸血鬼
[00:49] Sorry, Bennett. 抱歉 班尼特
[00:52] Five hundred thousand hits. 五十万点击量
[00:53] My man. 我儿子就是棒
[00:58] You know, you’re not just laughing at my fear puke, 你们这样可不只是在嘲笑我
[01:00] you’re laughing at the entire FP community. 还在笑整个“恐惧呕吐症”病患群
[01:04] We are doctors, lawyers and scientists, 其中不乏医生 律师和科学家
[01:06] who all smell like yesterday’s lunch. 身上都有股剩饭味儿
[01:10] So, kids, any ideas on 孩子们
[01:12] what we should do with this big boy? 我们该怎么处理这个大家伙
[01:13] Ooh, I know. 我有主意
[01:15] Let’s carve a Mommy Pumpkin! 把它刻成妈咪吧
[01:24] Oh, look, it’s Mom. 是老妈哎
[01:28] I’ve got to admit, 我必须承认
[01:29] my favorite part of Halloween is getting scared. 万圣节最好玩的就是被吓
[01:31] The rush of adrenaline and then the calm, 出冷汗 打哆嗦 最后
[01:34] happy moment when you realize everything is going to be fine. 发现是虚惊一场的释然
[01:37] Right, Robert? 对吧 罗伯特
[01:39] Robert? 罗伯特
[01:45] Robert, you scared me. 罗伯特 你吓死我了
[01:47] No, I will not look into your eyes. 我才不要盯着你眼睛
[01:49] No, I will not– 我不要
[01:50] Yes, master. 是 主人
[02:12] Oh, come on, Avery. 艾芙莉 拜托
[02:13] Why can’t I just watch this Halloween movie 你们吃晚饭 我看万圣节电影
[02:15] while you guys eat dinner? 互不干扰 怎么不行
[02:16] ‘Cause you yell at the screen. 你总是对着屏幕大吼大叫
[02:20] You haven’t been careful enough lately hiding that you can talk. 最近你老忘 你不能当着别人面说话
[02:23] Mom almost caught you just the other day. 那天老妈差点听见
[02:25] Yes, I do chase squirrels, I’m just saying 我就追松鼠了 怎么着
[02:28] it doesn’t define who I am. 这不代表我的为人
[02:30] You might as well call me a tail-nibbler. 你不如说我是爱咬别人的尾巴
[02:33] I meant that rhetorically. 我开玩笑的啦
[02:38] Hello? Is anyone there? 有人在屋里吗
[02:40] Just a dog chewing a monkey. 一只狗在咬玩具猴
[02:41] Move along. 没啥可看的
[02:43] Not that you don’t have this coming, Robert. 你竟然也没预见到这种事情 罗伯特
[02:48] I promise, I’ll use headphones and I won’t talk at all. 我保证戴着耳机看 一句话不说
[02:51] Okay, fine, that’ll work. 好吧 那就这样吧
[02:53] Thanks, Avery. 谢了 艾芙莉
[02:55] It’s tough to find a movie for the talking dog audience. 给会说话的狗找电影看真不容易
[02:57] Isn’t it the same audience as boys aged 6 to 11? 不就是小学生爱看的吗
[03:01] And Tyler? 泰勒也喜欢
[03:03] True. We like scary movies and the old Kung Fu Fart Chimps trilogy. 对 我们爱看恐怖片和《放屁的功夫猩猩》三部曲
[03:08] Hai-ya! 嘿哟
[03:09] “Thank goodness the Kung Fu Fart Chimps are here. “谢天谢地 放屁的功夫猩猩来了
[03:12] Oh, open a window.” 快开窗通风”
[03:16] And somehow, Forrest Gump got the Oscar that year. 那年居然把奥斯卡颁给《阿甘正传》了
[03:23] So, Avery, hope you’re not disappointed 艾芙莉 今年咱们没大搞万圣节
[03:26] that we aren’t making as big a deal out of Halloween this year. 你不会太失望吧
[03:28] Not at all. 当然没有
[03:29] I could use a year off. 歇一年没关系
[03:31] All the pressure last year, I almost fell apart. 去年我累得都散架了
[03:38] Got you guys. 吓坏了吧
[03:40] My year off begins now. 好 现在开始歇
[03:45] Did you see that? 看见没
[03:47] I was totally scared but I didn’t fear-puke. 我吓坏了 但这回没吐
[03:49] I am the bravest woman I know. 我是我认识的胆子最大的女人
[03:53] If Avery’s taking the year off, 艾芙莉今年要歇着
[03:55] maybe I’ll be Avery this year and scare you all. 我不用 轮到我吓你们了
[03:57] Aww. 真可爱
[03:58] I bet you wouldn’t “aww” like that if you realized 你们马上就“可爱”不起来了
[04:01] you were talking to the Spatula-Handed Girl! 我是锅铲女孩
[04:05] Aww. 真可爱
[04:08] “Look out. She’s got a spatula for a hand. “小心 她的手是锅铲
[04:11] She’s gonna flip us all!” 她要炒了你们”
[04:14] Aww. 真可爱
[04:17] Aww. 真可爱
[04:21] No, get out of the house. 快出去
[04:22] Get out of the house! 快出去
[04:24] Get out of the house now! 现在就走
[04:26] – What was that? – It sounds like someone’s in the house. -什么声音 -听着像家里有别人
[04:30] I didn’t hear anything. 哪儿有声音
[04:31] It’s coming for you! 要追上你了
[04:33] Not even that. 还是没听到
[04:35] Sounds like it’s coming from upstairs. 好像是从楼上传来的
[04:37] I better check it out. 我去看看
[04:38] We probably just left the TV on. 我们可能忘关电视了
[04:40] I turned the TV off 我已经关了
[04:41] and then turned it right back on again. 然后又给打开了
[04:44] I’m unpredictable like that. 我喜欢出其不意
[04:47] Don’t you understand? 你听不懂啊
[04:48] The house is haunted. 这是鬼屋
[04:50] Haunted! 鬼屋
[04:51] Oh, sounds like a pigeon cooing. 好像是鸽子叫
[04:54] Haunted. Haunted. 鬼屋 鬼屋
[04:58] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[05:06] “He’s coming.” “他来了”
[05:07] He’s coming? 他要来了
[05:14] “This is Avery. “我是艾芙莉
[05:16] I meant my dad’s coming.” 我爸要来了”
[05:18] Oh, right. 原来如此
[05:23] No need for eye contact, no need for eye contact. 不用对视 不用对视
[05:32] Okay, if this goes south, we get in the car, 要是你爸搞砸了 立刻上车
[05:34] head to my cousin’s place in Arizona. 去亚利桑那州我表兄家躲躲
[05:36] He has an underground bunker. 他有个地堡
[05:37] It’s really just a blanket fort in the backyard, 其实就是后花园里用小破被子搭起来的
[05:39] but he’s sensitive, so play along. 为了不伤他感情 别说穿
[05:41] What about Dad? 老爸呢
[05:42] If he doesn’t make it, I’ll remarry 要是他逃不出来 我就再婚
[05:44] so you’ll always have a father figure. 永远让你们有个好爸爸当榜样
[05:46] Oh, thank goodness. 谢天谢地
[05:47] I hate dating. 我烦死跟人约会了
[05:49] That’s weird. None of the TVs are on. 怪了 电视都关着
[05:51] And no one’s in the house. 家里也没别人
[05:52] I mean, except for Stan. 除了斯坦
[05:54] Stan, uh– he was just– 斯坦 他
[05:56] The house must be haunted. 咱家肯定闹鬼了
[05:58] What are you kids covering for? 你们瞒啥呢
[06:00] Nothing. 没啥
[06:01] You heard what the ghost said. 你听见刚才那个鬼说的话了吧
[06:03] And he should know. 他可是鬼哎
[06:04] He’s a ghost. 无所不知
[06:08] How could you tell Mom and Dad that the house is haunted? 你干嘛告诉爸妈家里闹鬼了
[06:10] Now they’re suspicious that we’re covering for something. 现在他们肯定怀疑咱们在掩饰什么
[06:13] What are we gonna do? 咱们怎么办
[06:13] Obviously, we have to prove that the house is haunted. 那就证明家里真的闹鬼咯
[06:16] The house is haunted like the movie I just watched? 跟我刚才看的电影一样吗
[06:18] What are the odds? 还真是巧了
[06:21] Why couldn’t I have just thought quicker 要是我能迅速编出
[06:22] and come up with a better lie about where the voice was coming from? 关于那个声音的更可信的借口就好了
[06:26] I should have blamed the sounds on the Clog-Handed Girl. 我应该说是“木屐手女人”的声音
[06:31] Why would anyone be afraid of a clog– 谁会怕木屐
[06:35] The house is haunted and Chloe has a clog hand? 咱家成鬼屋了 克洛伊还长了个木屐手
[06:38] What is going on?! 这都怎么回事啊
[06:46] Now that we told Mom and Dad the house is haunted, 既然咱们已经拿闹鬼当借口了
[06:48] they think we’re up to something. 他们肯定觉得咱们有什么打算
[06:49] What are we going to do? 咱们怎么办啊
[06:51] They can’t find out our dog talks. 不能让他们发现斯坦会说话
[06:53] Or that he’s really handsome. 我长得太帅也要保密
[06:56] I didn’t want to say it, but nobody else was. 还有人比我更酷吗
[07:00] We have to convince Mom and Dad 咱们要让爸妈
[07:02] that the house is haunted. 相信家里确实闹鬼了
[07:03] Lots of people believe in ghosts. 很多人都相信有鬼存在
[07:05] I read a research study– 我研究过这方面
[07:06] You read a research study? 你研究过东西
[07:08] I saw it online and I thought it was about people 我在网上看到一篇文章 写的是
[07:10] who believe in goats. 相信羊存在的人
[07:12] I believe in goats and I like reading articles about myself. 我就相信 这篇文章是关于我的 当然要看
[07:20] You read a research study? 你研究过东西
[07:22] Yes, and it found that 45% of Americans believe in ghosts. 对 文章说近一半美国人都相信有鬼存在
[07:27] I’m pretty sure Mom could be one of them. 老妈说不定也信呢
[07:29] Mom is not that gullible. 老妈没那么好骗
[07:30] There’s no way she believes ghosts are real. 她不可能相信鬼真的存在
[07:32] I’m telling you, Bennett, ghosts are real. 班尼特 别不信 世界上真有鬼
[07:36] Right. And so are Bigfoot, leprechauns, 你咋不说大脚怪 小妖精
[07:39] and men who care about what color you paint the laundry room. 关心你把洗衣间漆成啥颜色的人也存在呢
[07:42] It’s important. 选颜色很重要
[07:43] It is not. 谁说的
[07:45] Ellen, I’m telling you, the kids are up to something. 艾伦 相信我 孩子们有事瞒着咱们
[07:48] It’s not just today. 不只是今天
[07:50] Every so often, I hear this strange voice in the house. 我经常听见屋里有别人说话
[07:53] I haven’t said anything because I know you all think 我没跟你们说 就是怕你们嫌我吃饱了撑的
[07:55] I’m so excitable, but if it’s a ghost, 万一真是个鬼
[07:56] that explains it all. I’m not crazy. 就都说得通了 我没疯
[07:59] I would never call you crazy. 我永远不会说你疯了
[08:02] You’re what I’d call quirky, eccentric, 你就是有点离奇 古怪
[08:05] borderline ridiculous and adorable. 荒谬 而且非常可爱
[08:10] I’ll take it. But ghosts are real. 我都接受 总之 鬼真的存在
[08:13] And I’m painting the laundry room quixotic plum. 我还要把洗衣间漆成紫红色
[08:18] Still don’t care. 还是不关心
[08:23] Are you kidding? Mom is totally gullible. 得了吧 老妈最好骗了
[08:25] Well, there was that time she wrote that letter 有一回她确实抽风
[08:27] to her favorite TV puppet, Holgar, The Sensitive Viking. 给最爱的玩偶角色“敏感海盗霍尔加”写过信
[08:30] Bennett, he wrote me back. 班尼特 他回信了
[08:32] He wrote me back. 他回信了
[08:35] Honey, this is a restraining order. 亲爱的 这是限制令
[08:39] Well, if we do get her to believe it, 要是她真信了
[08:41] it will solve a lot of our problems. 咱们就好办了
[08:42] Any time she hears Stan, she’ll just figure it’s a ghost 回头她再听见斯坦说话 就会以为是鬼
[08:45] and then Stan’s secret will be safe. 斯坦的秘密也保住了
[08:47] You mean my secret workout, 秘密 是指我每天偷偷
[08:48] 60 seconds a day to a tighter tush? 锻炼一分钟塑翘臀吗
[08:50] ‘Cause that’s more than a secret, 那不叫秘密
[08:51] that’s a miracle. 是奇迹
[08:53] I mean look at this. 看见没
[08:54] Bam. 闪瞎了吧
[08:57] Even if we can convince Mom to believe it’s a ghost, 暂且说老妈信了屋里有鬼
[09:00] what about Dad? 老爸咋办
[09:01] It’ll take some real cleverness 虽然任务艰巨
[09:03] but I think we can convince him, too. 不过我觉得咱们一定能说服他
[09:05] It might be hard for me to help… 我可能帮不了忙
[09:08] since my eyeballs fell out! 因为我眼珠掉了
[09:10] Chloe, we can see your actual eyes. Those are grapes. 克洛伊 我们没瞎 你眼睛好着呢 这是葡萄
[09:15] Here, hold these for a second. 帮我拿一下
[09:20] Eyeballs! 眼珠
[09:21] Was that so hard? 这样不行吗
[09:30] No, Sir Robert, you do not have a fair maiden 不行 罗伯特阁下 没有什么大家闺秀
[09:33] whose honor you must defend. 需要你去保护
[09:36] No, you do not. 不行
[09:37] No, you do not! 不行
[09:41] Oh, hey, Stan. You look great. 斯坦 打扮得不错啊
[09:43] Yeah, I wanted to be a mummy, 我本来想当木乃伊的
[09:45] but Robert insisted on a couples costume. 罗伯特非要和我穿配套的衣服
[09:50] Off with their heads. 砍掉他们的脑袋
[09:52] Oh, the Queen of Hearts. Let me guess. “红心皇后” 让我猜猜
[09:55] Mom looked at you and said, “You’re such a card. 老妈是不是跟你说“哎哟哟 你真是张好牌
[09:59] Good one, Ellen.” 艾伦 讲得好”
[10:01] Yup. That’s why she picked it out. 不然她也不会挑这身衣服
[10:05] “Go ceilings.” Oh, you’re a ceiling fan. “加油 天花板” 你是吊扇啊
[10:10] That’s what it is. 没错
[10:11] I just got it ’cause I like ceilings. 我喜欢天花板 所以买了这一身
[10:16] So are you dressed how you’ll look when you’re 20? 你扮的是你二十岁的样子吗
[10:18] I’m a teen zombie. 我是僵尸少女
[10:20] Still not changing my opinion of what you’ll look like when you’re 20. 反正等你到了二十岁肯定也是这副德行
[10:23] You guys, ready to do this? 都准备好了吗
[10:25] We’ve got to protect Stan’s secret. 咱们必须保住斯坦的秘密
[10:27] What do you kids think of my costume? 你们觉得这身衣服如何
[10:29] Tell me the tooth. 说“齿”话
[10:31] Dental one, Ellen. 艾伦 你真幽默
[10:33] I’m already regretting this. 我已经后悔了
[10:37] Have fun trick-or-treating. We’ll be here handing out candy. 去要糖吧 我们在家给人发糖
[10:40] We’ll let you know if we hear any more weird stuff. 要是又听见怪声就告诉你们
[10:42] That’s right. We’ll be trick-or-treating. 对 我们去要糖了
[10:44] ‘Cause that’s what kids do on Halloween. 在万圣节正常小孩都会这样做
[10:46] They do it. They don’t announce it. 正常小孩不会大声宣布出来
[10:48] We’ll be trick-or-treating and not announcing it. 我们要在万圣节那天低调地要糖
[10:50] ‘Cause that’s what kids do on Halloween. 在万圣节正常小孩都会这样做
[10:54] Well, be careful, you know, if the ghost comes back– 小心点 万一鬼回来了
[10:56] Tyler, don’t get your mother going on that ghost thing again. 泰勒 你就别再拿什么鬼的事情耍你妈了
[11:00] This house is not haunted. 咱家没闹鬼
[11:02] I don’t know. After what happened last night, I checked online 不一定 昨晚听过怪声 我就上网查了一下
[11:05] and I found out there used to be an old inn 原来很多年前
[11:07] right here where our house is built. 咱家旧址上有间旧旅馆
[11:09] It was called the Stop On Inn because back then, 叫“逗留旅店” 因为在当时
[11:12] puns were funny. 双关语还很好笑
[11:15] This website says an old prospector 网站上说 当年有个老探矿工
[11:17] came to the inn to meet his wife, 来旅店见妻子安娜贝尔
[11:19] Annabelle, but she never showed up. 苦等了很久也不见她来
[11:21] He waited for her year after year, 他等了一年又一年
[11:24] slowly going mad. 慢慢地就疯了
[11:26] Legend has it, his ghost still waits for her in this very spot. 传说他的鬼魂还在这儿等爱妻归来
[11:31] Happy Halloween. 万圣节快乐
[11:35] Bennett, it’s right here on a website. 班尼特 这网站上还真是这么说的
[11:38] Am I crazy or is this the only explanation that makes sense? 是我疯了 还是说这个故事真的有道理
[11:41] Hold on one sec, I got to take this. Hello? 等会儿 我接个电话 喂
[11:44] You’re talking into your hand. 你根本没拿手机
[11:45] I know but it’s important. 我知道 但这很重要
[11:49] Tyler, how did you find out about that old prospector? 泰勒 你咋知道这儿住过探矿工的
[11:52] I made it up and put it on an online encyclopedia. 是我瞎编的 然后放在网上百科上的
[11:55] Mom thinks because it’s on the internet, 老妈还以为网上的东西
[11:56] it has to be true. 都是真理呢
[11:58] It’s on the internet. It has to be true. 网上的东西都是真理
[12:02] Now let’s start this plan and convince Mom and Dad, 那咱们现在就开始执行计划 说服老妈老爸
[12:04] there’s a goat here. 房子里有只羊吧
[12:05] Chloe, you know, Tyler made a mistake before. 克洛伊 之前是泰勒犯傻
[12:07] It’s “ghost,” not “goat,” right? 不是“羊” 是“鬼” 知道吗
[12:10] Yeah, I know that. 当然知道了
[12:21] Enjoy your candy. 祝你们吃得开心
[12:22] But don’t forget to brush afterwards. 别忘了吃完要刷牙
[12:25] Gently move the brush back and forth 轻轻地前前后后反复刷
[12:30] in short tooth-wide strokes. 每个缝隙都不要放过
[12:33] All right, the kids are gone. 熊孩子终于走了
[12:35] – I’m taking this costume off. – What? Why? -我要把道具服脱了 -什么 为什么
[12:37] I just think if I’m gonna go through all the trouble of brushing you, 我就是觉得如果我还得费劲刷你
[12:40] either we or the kids should be enjoying it. 至少得让我或者孩子们看着舒服点
[12:45] Tyler, let’s get this plan started. 泰勒 开始行动
[12:46] Shh. I’m learning how to brush. 嘘 我在学刷牙呢
[12:51] All right. It’s time. Cue Stan. 到时间了 通知斯坦
[12:53] Talking Dog to Avery. 会说话的狗呼叫艾芙莉
[12:55] Come in, Avery. 艾芙莉 请回话
[12:56] Avery here. 艾芙莉收到
[12:57] Those are your code names? 这就是你定的代号
[12:59] You’re Talking Dog and he’s Avery? 他叫艾芙莉 你叫会说话的狗
[13:00] Not now, Tyler. 泰勒 别打岔
[13:03] Phase one, go. 第一阶段开始
[13:04] Annabelle. 安娜贝尔
[13:06] Annabelle. 安娜贝尔
[13:08] My wife, Annabelle! 安娜贝尔 我的爱妻
[13:13] Bennett. 班尼特
[13:15] I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation– 我确定这肯定有合理的解释
[13:17] No. The website Tyler showed us. 你看泰勒说的网站
[13:19] There’s a picture of the prospector’s wife on it, 上面还有老探矿工妻子的照片
[13:22] and she looks just like me. 和我长得一模一样
[13:27] What? 啥
[13:30] What if he thinks I’m his wife, Annabelle, and insists we reunite? 万一他以为我是安娜贝尔 非要和我相聚咋办
[13:34] He’s a ghost and I’m alive. It’d never work. 我们阴阳相隔 不会有结果的
[13:36] That’s it. I’m calling a ghost hunter to report paranormal activity. 不行 这是灵异事件 我得给抓鬼猎人打电话
[13:40] You have a ghost hunter on speed dial? 你竟然把抓鬼猎人的电话设置成快速拨号了
[13:42] No, that would be ridiculous. 怎么可能
[13:43] This is a ghost hunter app. 我有抓鬼猎人软件
[13:46] It sends the nearest one. 能召来最近的猎人
[13:47] It’s like they made the app just for me. 简直是为我量身打造的
[13:49] I made this app just for her. 这个软件是我为她量身打造的
[13:52] So you created a fake ghost hunter app and a website 你做了个假冒的抓鬼猎人软件 还有一个网站
[13:56] and photoshopped a picture of Mom in Victorian garb. 还会把老妈PS进维多利亚时代的装束
[13:58] That’s amazing. How are you getting all C’s in school? 你这么厉害 成绩怎么就提不上去呢
[14:01] Because I spend all my time making fake websites, photos, and apps. 就因为我平时都在做虚假网站 照片和软件
[14:05] So I just have to reply that there are no ghost hunters currently available. 我来回复 目前抓鬼猎人都没空
[14:08] There are no ghost hunters currently available. 目前抓鬼猎人都没空
[14:12] Luckily, I also downloaded this ghost detector app. 还好我下载了一个鬼魂检测软件
[14:15] It senses where the ghosts are. 能感应到鬼的方位
[14:18] It’s not a real app. 这又不是个真正的应用
[14:19] What sets it off? 怎么才能让它检测出来
[14:20] Me doing this. 只要我这样
[14:24] My phone is going nuts! 我手机发疯了
[14:25] Yeah, that’s what’s going nuts. 是啊 你确定不是你发疯了
[14:32] Do you hear a ghostly whistle? 你听见鬼的声音了吗
[14:35] I’m sure it’s nothing. 没事啦
[14:37] If it’s nothing, then why do I keep jumping into your arms? 要是没事 我还跳进你的怀里干嘛
[14:46] It was just the tea kettle. 是茶壶响
[14:48] Can I put you down now? 你能下来了吗
[14:50] Okay, but I’m just gonna jump back up again. 行 但是一会儿我还得跳上来
[14:52] We must have left the kettle on. 肯定是咱们忘关了
[14:54] We didn’t leave it on. The prospector did. 不是咱们开的 是探矿工开的
[14:57] I reckon he likes tea. 我猜测他爱喝茶
[14:59] – Reckon? – Why did I say that? -猜测 -我啥时候这么说话了
[15:02] What if the spirit of Annabelle is overtaking me? 安娜贝尔的幽魂占领我身体了
[15:04] Dagnabit! 他奶奶的
[15:05] What in tarnation? 我还会这么骂人
[15:08] Where is my tea? 我的茶呢
[15:10] I like oolong. 我爱喝乌龙茶
[15:12] We don’t have oolong tea, Prospector. 探矿工 我们没乌龙茶
[15:16] See? 看见没
[15:21] Oolong. 一柜子乌龙茶
[15:23] It’s the scariest tea. 光听这名字就慎得慌
[15:25] I told you. 听我的没错吧
[15:26] The scariest tea is oolong. 光是“乌龙”俩字就够吓人的
[15:32] Check this out. 还没完呢
[15:35] There is definitely a logical– 肯定有一个合理的
[15:40] explanation. 解释
[15:43] You had time to build a compressor that shoots tea boxes? 你有时间往柜子里安压缩机把茶盒子打出去
[15:46] I’m getting some D’s too. 我还会挂科呢
[15:55] Go, go, go! 快跑
[15:58] What is it, Stan? 斯坦 怎么了
[16:00] Who are you barking at? 你在叫啥
[16:01] Dogs know. 动物有灵性
[16:02] They see the other side. 看得见阴界
[16:03] Well, then, why did you buy an app? 那你还费劲买软件干嘛
[16:05] It got great reviews. 好评很多
[16:08] You wrote reviews? 你还会写好评
[16:10] Some classes I don’t even go to. 好多课我压根不去上
[16:12] Okay, you ready for the coup de grace? 准备好“致命一击”了吗
[16:15] I don’t know. French is one of the classes I don’t go to. 听不懂 我把法语课也翘了
[16:20] Annabelle. 安娜贝尔
[16:22] It’s me! 是我
[16:25] Don’t tell me you married that guy. 你居然嫁给这么个窝囊废了
[16:32] Just don’t puke, don’t puke! 别吐 别吐
[16:34] I’m trying not to. 我忍着呢
[16:36] I’m talking to myself! 我是在跟自己说
[16:38] I believe you. Ghosts are real. 我信了 鬼真的存在
[16:41] Yeah. 对
[16:43] Wait. What’s that? 什么声音
[16:55] I told you 我就说嘛
[16:57] there was a logical explanation for this. 肯定有合理的解释的
[17:01] You’re the one who put a ring on quirky. 谁叫你说我离奇古怪呢
[17:04] Man, I cannot believe the kids got us. 孩子们居然把咱们骗了
[17:07] I knew they were up to something, 昨晚晚饭的时候听见那个声音
[17:09] starting with that voice we heard last night at dinner. 我就知道他们有阴谋
[17:11] But I didn’t fear-puke. 我坚持住没被吓吐
[17:12] I’m still 364 days mouth dry and going strong. 身上一年364天都没臭味 纪录还在继续
[17:16] Well, there’s only one thing we can do now as responsible adults. 作为有担当的成年人 咱们只有一个办法
[17:21] Scare the stuffing out of those kids to teach them a lesson. 好好吓吓孩子们 给他们个教训
[17:23] And that is why I put a ring on quirky. 说到我心坎里去了
[17:30] Come on, Chloe, fill up your bags 快 克洛伊 把袋子装满
[17:32] so that Mom and Dad think we were out trick-or-treating. 你想让爸妈知道咱们没去要糖吗
[17:34] You can just buy Halloween candy? 直接买万圣节糖果
[17:36] That’s cheating. 这不是作弊吗
[17:37] And why haven’t we ever done this before? 太好玩了 之前咋没这么干过
[17:40] Kids. 孩子们
[17:42] We have some terrible news. 带来了点坏消息
[17:45] Awful, just awful. 好坏 好坏的消息
[17:47] You were right. 你们没说错
[17:48] The house is haunted. 咱家确实闹鬼了
[17:54] Got ya. 上当了吧
[17:55] Thought you could fool us? 想骗我们 没门儿
[17:57] You should’ve seen your faces. 你们的表情简直绝了
[17:58] You were all like… 各种
[18:01] Annabelle, it’s me, the prospector. 安娜贝尔 我是你丈夫 探矿工
[18:05] I’m inside the dog. 我附在狗身上了
[18:18] Stan, why would you do that? 斯坦 你为什么要这么做
[18:20] They just saw you talk. 你当着他们面说话了
[18:22] I couldn’t help myself. 我忍不住
[18:23] I didn’t like the way they were gloating. 受不了他们得意的嘴脸
[18:25] And that thing that popped out really scared me. 而且那个跳出来的东西着实吓着我了
[18:29] And why is there a goat in the family room? 咱家客厅里怎么会有只羊
[18:33] I paid for two hours, I’m getting two hours. 我雇了它两个小时 钱不能白花
[18:35] Now excuse me while I pet. 我现在要摸它了
[18:41] What? What? 咋了
[18:43] Wait, the kids. 等一下 孩子们
[18:44] They didn’t follow us. 他们没跟着出来
[18:45] We have to go back. 咱们必须回去
[18:46] Right, right. We can do this. 好 咱们能行
[18:48] We have to conquer our fear of ghosts. 不能让鬼吓住咱们
[18:59] We did it. Whoo. 成功了
[19:01] Kids. 孩子们
[19:02] Are you okay? 你们没事吧
[19:03] Step away from the ghost dog. 离被鬼附身的狗远点
[19:10] – We got you. – You should’ve seen your faces. -上当了吧 -你们表情简直绝了
[19:12] If you’re mad, I’m not part of this. 如果你们生气了 记住这事跟我没关系
[19:16] But Stan talked. 斯坦明明说话了
[19:17] I saw him. So it had to be a ghost. 我亲眼看见的 怎么可能不是鬼
[19:19] Dogs can’t talk. 狗哪儿会说话
[19:21] – Of course not. – That’d be crazy. -当然不会 -就是
[19:22] Stan, run for it. 斯坦 快跑
[19:26] Mom, it was just one of my Halloween tricks. 妈 是我们的万圣节恶作剧啦
[19:28] I used peanut butter to make his mouth move. 给斯坦花生酱 他嘴就会动
[19:31] Watch. 看
[19:34] And I did the voice. 我负责配音
[19:36] “It’s me, the prospector. “安娜贝尔 我是你丈夫 探矿工
[19:39] I’m inside the dog.” 我附在狗身上了”
[19:44] Wow. You guys really got us. 哇 我们真把我们给唬住了
[19:46] Yeah, but what Stan just did didn’t look like what I saw before. 刚才斯坦的嘴不是那么动的
[19:50] It’s just the way the mind works, honey. 亲爱的 这都是你脑子里的幻觉
[19:52] The fear fills in the details. 恐惧造成的
[19:54] Oh, like when you accidentally swallow a mouthful of water 懂了 比如你不小心喝了水上乐园里的水
[19:56] at the water park and you start picturing all the sweaty, 马上开始想象在里面呆过的
[19:59] hairy people who’ve been in the– 浑身大汗的多毛大汉
[20:01] I’m also a regular puker. Go, go, go. 我恶心的时候也会吐 让开
[20:07] Man, that was too close. 差一点就露馅了
[20:09] Yeah, you’ve really got to be more careful about talking, Stan. 是啊 斯坦 你以后真得注意点了
[20:13] Go Kung Fu Fart Chimps. 放屁的功夫猩猩 加油
[20:23] Ooh, it’s the Christmas one. 这部是圣诞特别版哎
[20:28] All in all, it was a great Halloween. 总之 今年万圣节很精彩
[20:30] My secret’s still safe, 我的秘密保住了
[20:32] and everybody got to scare somebody. 每个人的恶作剧都成功了
[20:34] And it turns out Sir Robert did have a fair maiden. 对了 罗伯特阁下原来真有大家闺秀要救
[20:39] He and Miss Beaks, the oven mitt, 是防热手套 尖嘴小姐
[20:41] met in the laundry hamper 他们在洗衣篮里相识
[20:42] and have been going gangbusters ever since. 从此一发不可收拾
[20:44] Isn’t that right, Robert? 对不对 罗伯特
[20:46] Robert, where’s Miss Beaks? 罗伯特 尖嘴小姐呢
[20:52] Oh, no, Robert. 不好 罗伯特
[20:54] Look away. 闭上眼睛
[20:55] Look away. 闭上眼睛
[21:01] Mom and Dad really seemed to be– 爸妈好像真的
[21:02] Boo! 呀
[21:04] Come on, Chloe, that’s so lame. 克洛伊 一点都不吓人
[21:06] You’re a cute little kid. Just accept it. 别闹了 你就是个小萌娃
[21:08] You’re never gonna be able to scare us. 永远也吓不住我们
[21:09] A little kid? 小萌娃
[21:11] That’s what you think of me? Just some little kid? 你们觉得我只是个小萌娃
[21:13] – Calm down. – I’m not just a little kid! -别激动 -我不只是小萌娃
[21:24] That was awesome, Chloe. How did you do that? 克洛伊 你太厉害了 怎么做到的
[21:26] Do what? 做啥
[21:35] Thanks, Stan. How did you get so good at special effects? 谢了 斯坦 你的特效为什么玩得这么好
[21:37] I have a lot of practice from all those years 多少年假装我会说话都过来了
[21:40] of making it look like I talk. 这有何难
[21:41] What? 啥
[21:42] Nah, I’m just kidding. 开玩笑
[21:44] I’m a normal talking dog. 我就是只普通的会说话的狗
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme