时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | So I gave up bacon art after I made a bacon fire hydrant, | 我决定将培根灭火器作为我培根艺术的收官之作 |
[00:09] | and nearly went nuts over what to do with it. | 为了决定到底把它怎么办快把我逼疯了 |
[00:13] | It’s my toilet, it’s my lunch. It’s my toilet, it’s my lunch, | 它是我的厕所吗 它是我的午饭吗 |
[00:16] | it’s my toilet and my lunch. | 它既是厕所又是午饭 |
[00:19] | So that was my day. | 这就是我的一天 |
[00:22] | Now that my blogging is done for the night, | 我今晚的博客终于更新完了 |
[00:24] | let’s see what’s going on at Sumner park. | 让我们来看看萨姆纳公园有什么新鲜事儿 |
[00:27] | Ooh, there’s an event coming up. | 嘿 那儿马上要举行个活动 |
[00:29] | I’m Tom Fairbanks, | 我是汤姆·费尔班克斯 |
[00:31] | the billionaire philanthropist and inventor. | 知名富翁 慈善家和发明家 |
[00:33] | Oh, wait, you can’t see me. | 哦 你们还看不见我 |
[00:36] | That’s because I’m wearing the Tom Fairbanks stealth suit. | 那是因为我穿着费尔班克斯牌潜行衣 |
[00:40] | Only five million dollars. | 只要五百万美元 |
[00:42] | Pays for itself in all the free movies you get to sneak into. | 凭溜进电影院看免费电影来收回支出还是很容易的 |
[00:46] | Over time. | 只要假以时日 |
[00:48] | Lots of… Lots of time. | 假以很多很多时日 |
[00:50] | Tom Fairbanks! | 是汤姆·费尔班克斯耶 |
[00:53] | What’s he doing in my neighborhood park? | 他在我们家附近的公园做什么 |
[00:55] | And why did I pause the video | 我为什么要在他快要 |
[00:56] | when that very question is, no doubt, about to be answered? | 解答我的疑问时暂停了视频 |
[01:00] | I’ll be showing off this invention and many others this weekend | 我将会在萨姆纳公园举行的小动物援救计划募捐会上 |
[01:04] | at my animal rescue charity fundraiser right here in Sumner park. | 展示包括潜行衣在内的新发明 |
[01:07] | Let’s go, ladies. | 姑娘们 走吧 |
[01:12] | Do you believe that, Robert? | 你敢相信吗 罗伯特 |
[01:14] | Tom Fairbanks is coming. | 汤姆·费尔班克斯要来了 |
[01:16] | Robert? Robert? | 罗伯特 你人呢 |
[01:18] | Are you in one of those invisible suits, too? | 难道你也穿着隐形衣吗 |
[01:21] | Oh, there you are. | 哦 你在这儿呢 |
[01:23] | Should have known you wouldn’t be wearing a stealth suit. | 早该猜到你不会愿意穿潜行衣的 |
[01:27] | You love showin’ off that bod. | 鉴于你那么爱秀身材 |
[01:34] | Tom Fairbanks is the world’s most awesome, outrageous rich guy. | 汤姆·费尔班克斯可以说是世界上最伟大最不可思议的富翁了 |
[01:38] | Just last month, he bought an active volcano | 上周 他买了座活火山 |
[01:40] | just to open a lava-themed restaurant. | 只是为了开一家熔岩主题餐厅 |
[01:42] | It burned down in two hours from a grease fire. | 那家餐厅开业两小时后就被火烧光了 |
[01:44] | No one saw that coming. | 世事难料啊 |
[01:47] | We have to figure out a way to get in to meet him. | 我们得想办法接触他 |
[01:49] | – I just wish we had tickets. – I have ticks. | -我们应该买好票的 -我有壁虱 |
[01:52] | I also have fleas and ringworm. | 我还有跳蚤和寄生虫 |
[01:53] | Will any of those get us in? | 这是不是意味着我们能进去了 |
[01:55] | I should really be trying to get in to see a vet. | 或许我该去看看兽医了 |
[01:59] | I know how we can get in. | 我知道该怎么办了 |
[02:00] | Tunnel in over a period of years using a spoon, | 用勺子花几年工夫挖出一条地道 |
[02:03] | and disposing of the dirt in the yard during exercise time? | 然后锻炼身体的时候把泥土都堆在后院里 |
[02:06] | I was gonna say we could just ask Avery for help. | 我是打算直接让艾芙莉带我们进去 |
[02:09] | – What are you guys doing here? – How did you get in? | -你们俩来这儿干嘛 -你怎么进去的 |
[02:12] | I used something called a computer, went on something called the Internet, | 我在一个叫做电脑的工具的帮助下 用了一个叫网络的东西 |
[02:17] | and bought something called a ticket. | 然后订了一张被称为票的东西 |
[02:19] | Respect. | 你太天才了 |
[02:22] | I can’t wait to meet Tom Fairbanks. | 我等不及想见见汤姆·费尔班克斯了 |
[02:24] | I admire the way he gives back, | 我特别佩服他对社会无私的回报 |
[02:26] | all the animals he’s saved. Such an inspiration. | 他为保护动物所做的贡献 简直就是我的人生楷模 |
[02:28] | I love him, too. | 我也很爱他 |
[02:30] | Always doing charity stuff for animals. | 总不忘做些关心动物的慈善活动 |
[02:32] | Well, I love what he does for dogs. | 我感谢他对狗的所有贡献 |
[02:34] | His cat work is totally unnecessary. | 把时间浪费在猫身上就完全没必要了 |
[02:37] | I want him to sign my copy of his book, | 我要让他在他的著作 |
[02:39] | if I can succeed, so can you, but probably not as much as me. | 《如果我可以成功 你也可以 只是不如我罢了》上签名 |
[02:44] | If I’ve learned anything from Tom Fairbanks, it’s that you never stop, | 我从汤姆·费尔班克斯身上明白了人永远都不能停下脚步 |
[02:47] | unless you come to a red light or a stop sign. | 除非你碰上红灯或者禁行标志 |
[02:49] | It’s all in his driving manual | 这都写在了他的驾车手册 |
[02:51] | if I can drive, so can you, but probably not as much as me. | 《如果我能开车 你也可以 只是不如我罢了》里面 |
[02:56] | Hey, you guys are gonna get us all in trouble. | 嘿 你们俩会给我惹上大麻烦的 |
[02:59] | You guys are all in trouble. | 你们摊上大麻烦了 |
[03:02] | What are you gonna do once I use the Tom Fairbanks stealth suit? | 我有费尔班克斯的潜行衣你奈我何 |
[03:11] | There’s nothing here, is there? | 我什么也没穿上 是不是 |
[03:31] | Housework takes me way too long | 家务多得做不完 |
[03:34] | At least I have the whistling song | 幸好我还能唱首歌 |
[03:42] | I love that song. | 我爱死这首歌了 |
[03:46] | Chloe, what are you doing? | 克洛伊 你在干什么 |
[03:47] | I’m dusting for fingerprints. | 我在收集指纹 |
[03:50] | I’m not Chloe, I’m Savannah Snoops, kid detective and equestrian. | 你要叫我萨凡纳·斯诺普斯 儿童侦探和马术高手 |
[03:56] | By the way, I need a horse. | 哦对了 我需要一匹马 |
[03:58] | Honey, just because you read those Savannah Snoops books, | 亲爱的 就因为你读了那些关于萨凡纳·斯诺普斯的书 |
[04:01] | doesn’t mean you can get in my way. | 你也不能用它们来烦我 |
[04:03] | Now clean up this mess. | 现在给我把这烂摊子收拾干净 |
[04:04] | I will, but right now, the family room is a crime scene, | 我会的 但现在 这个客厅就是犯罪现场 |
[04:08] | and you’re my number-one suspect. | 你是我的首要嫌疑人 |
[04:10] | Don’t leave town, except to take me to the water park. | 不要出城 除了你要带我去水上乐园 |
[04:12] | I’m super looking forward to that. | 我很期待这次出游 |
[04:15] | Chloe, I’m not playing this game with you. | 克洛伊 我现在没空和你玩 |
[04:18] | Come on. You never wanna play. | 不要嘛 你从来不和我玩 |
[04:20] | Please play with me. | 就这一次而已 |
[04:23] | Please, please, please. | 好不好 好不好 好不好 |
[04:24] | Of course I’ll play with you, sweetie. | 好吧 我会和你玩的 |
[04:26] | Now, where’d you steal that ring from, you dirty hooligan? | 那你立马坦白你是从哪里偷来的这枚戒指 你这个无耻之徒 |
[04:31] | Chloe, it is not nice to call me a dirty hooligan. | 嘿 你不能这么称呼我 |
[04:34] | Acceptable names are sweet mommy, mother dear, and pretty mama. | 你只可以叫我妈咪 母上大人 或者漂亮的妈妈 |
[04:40] | Where’d you steal that ring from, you sweet mommy? | 妈咪 快坦白你从哪里偷来的这枚戒指 |
[04:43] | This is the engagement ring your father gave me. | 这是你爸送我的订婚戒指 |
[04:47] | Not the one I picked out, a little on the yellow side, | 尽管不是我当初想要的那款 这款稍微有点泛黄 |
[04:50] | but it’s fine, it’s fine. | 但我不介意 一点也不介意 |
[04:53] | I know you and this “daddy” character are international jewel thieves. | 别装了 我知道你和那个所谓的“爸爸”是国际珠宝大盗 |
[04:57] | It says so right here. | 这张通缉令写的清清楚楚 |
[05:00] | Chloe, you made that. | 克洛伊 这是你做的 |
[05:02] | No. It was made by Savannah Snoops, | 不对 这是萨凡纳·斯诺普斯做的 |
[05:05] | kid detective, equestrian, and bibliophile. | 儿童侦探 马术高手和和藏书家 |
[05:09] | By the way, I need to know what that means. | 尽管我不是很明白“藏书家”是干嘛的 |
[05:12] | Looks like Savannah Snoops is on a case. | 看起来萨凡纳·斯诺普斯有个案子要办 |
[05:16] | What did you do, you dirty hooligan? | 你究竟做了什么 你这个无耻之徒 |
[05:18] | Bennett, she’s taking this too far. | 班尼特 我担心她有点走火入魔了 |
[05:20] | It’s getting in the way of my cleaning. | 她在妨碍我打扫卫生 |
[05:22] | We should encourage her creativity. | 我们应当鼓励她的创造力 |
[05:24] | Bennett, she hid a lipstick camera in my lipstick. | 班尼特 她在我的口红里藏了一个口红式照相机 |
[05:34] | What?! | 什么玩意儿 |
[05:38] | Don’t you think you might be overreacting, honey? | 亲爱的 你不觉得你有点反应过度吗 |
[05:41] | Chloe’s just doing some harmless role playing. | 克洛伊只是在玩一些无关紧要的角色扮演游戏 |
[05:43] | I don’t know, I just get the feeling she’s spying on me. | 不知道为什么 我总感觉她在监视我 |
[05:51] | Why are you throwing me out? | 你们为什么要连我一起赶出去 |
[05:52] | I purchased a ticket weeks in advance, dressed appropriately, | 我提前几周订了票 穿着正式大方 |
[05:56] | and only took one lobster spring roll while everyone else gorged themselves. | 而且我只拿了一份龙虾春卷 不像有些人在那儿狼吞虎咽 |
[06:01] | I saw what you did, you animals. | 别以为我不知道你们这些衣冠禽兽们做了什么 |
[06:04] | I’m throwing you out because you helped this kid and his dog sneak in. | 我们要把你赶出去因为你在帮这个小子和他的狗混进来 |
[06:08] | Plus, it’s one of the few perks to being Tom Fairbanks’ assistant. | 再说了 这是作为汤姆·费尔班克斯的助理的几个特权之一 |
[06:12] | Except for making these two laugh. | 这其中还包括命令这两个跟班的笑 |
[06:14] | Laugh. | 给我笑 |
[06:16] | Glorious. | 真乖 |
[06:19] | There’s Tom Fairbanks! | 汤姆·费尔班克斯在那儿 |
[06:20] | Over here, we have something I think you’re all gonna love. | 接下来我将要介绍的是这个老人小孩都会喜欢的发明 |
[06:23] | It’s the Tom Fairbanks crash cocoon. | 这是费尔班克斯牌缓冲保护球 |
[06:25] | If you wipe out doing a dangerous stunt, | 如果你在做一些危险动作时出了差错 |
[06:27] | it will encase you in a protective bubble | 它会把你包裹在一个保护性的球里 |
[06:30] | before you can say… | 在你失声尖叫出来前 |
[06:32] | So instead you go, aaahh… ooh. Whee! | 让你从“啊啊啊”变成“啊 哦 爽” |
[06:39] | I can use this to help Tyler and Avery. | 我可用这个东西帮助泰勒和艾芙莉 |
[06:54] | Please, Mr. Fairbanks, get me outta here. | 费尔班克斯先生 快帮我出去 |
[06:57] | Would if I could, Doug. | 可是我也无计可施啊 道格 |
[06:59] | You see, this is a prototype, employing the most cutting edge | 这是个原型 采用了防止最先进的防切割 |
[07:02] | fiber optic polymer technology. | 光纤聚合技术 |
[07:04] | And we forgot the zippers. | 最主要的是我们忘记设计拉链了 |
[07:07] | Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[07:10] | Whoa, whose dog is this? | 这是谁的狗啊 |
[07:13] | He’s our dog. | 它是我们的 |
[07:15] | And I am so excited to meet you. | 能见到您我真是太激动了 |
[07:17] | I am more excited than she is. | 我比她更激动 |
[07:19] | I’m also taller and have better hair. | 而且我更高还有更好的发质 |
[07:21] | What a majestic creature. | 多么俊美的一条狗啊 |
[07:24] | Look at that face, those ears, that regal jaw. | 看看这张脸 这双耳朵 这彰显王者气息的下巴 |
[07:28] | Oh, breathtaking. | 哦 这画面太美我无法直视 |
[07:30] | Well, I can see my reflection in his eyes. | 而且我能在它的双眼里看到我伟岸的身姿 |
[07:33] | He’s quite remarkable, as well. | 当然了 它本身也不错 |
[07:35] | What’s my secret? | 猜猜我的秘密是什么 |
[07:37] | Every night, I have a really good cry. | 每天晚上 我都大哭一场 |
[07:39] | Flushes out the salt and the sorrow. | 把多余的盐分和悲伤一起排出体外 |
[07:42] | Just this morning, I was sketching the perfect dog, | 我今天正好在寻找最完美的狗 |
[07:45] | and your dog is an exact match. | 而它正符合我的要求 |
[07:50] | I want to hire this dogas a poster dog for my animal rescue charity. | 我想雇你的狗来为我的动物援救机构拍海报 |
[07:54] | He’ll be in commercials and print ads all around the world. | 全世界都将通过广告和宣传单的形式认识它 |
[07:57] | He’ll be the most famous dog on the planet. | 它将成为世界上最出名的狗 |
[08:00] | That’s awesome! | 太棒了 |
[08:02] | But I’ve heard how these photo shoots go. | 不过我听人说过拍照的流程 |
[08:04] | The collar stays on. | 狗链一直都得戴着 |
[08:11] | So we’ll work out the details, | 具体细节我们稍后再谈 |
[08:13] | and get Stan here working as the new poster dog for my animal charity, | 但我无论如何要让斯坦为我的动物慈善机构 |
[08:17] | Fairbanks animal rescue team. | 费尔班克斯动物援救队做宣传 |
[08:19] | Don’t use the initials. | 不要用缩写 |
[08:20] | Fart. | 放屁 |
[08:23] | Don’t announce it. Just say “excuse me.” | 不要这么大声 说声“不好意思”就行 |
[08:26] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[08:27] | See, that’s how it’s done. | 看看人家 |
[08:30] | I can’t believe Tom Fairbanks wants me to be his poster dog for animal rescue. | 我不敢相信汤姆·费尔班克斯要我为他的动物援救队做宣传 |
[08:35] | How should I pose? Ooh, how about like this? | 我该摆什么姿势 这样怎么样 |
[08:37] | I’m a tiger. Rrowwrr! | 我是一只威猛的老虎 |
[08:41] | Oh, fart! I just got it. Now that makes sense. | 哦 原来那个援救队缩写是“放屁” 我总算明白了 |
[08:47] | Stan, if you become a famous poster dog, | 斯坦 你要想清楚 如果你这么做了 |
[08:49] | you’ll be recognized everywhere you go. | 你到哪里都会被认出来 |
[08:52] | You won’t be able to do all the special things you do, | 你就没机会做那些不同于其他的狗的事了 |
[08:54] | like drive a car and dance the tango, dress up in costumes. | 比如开车啊 跳舞啊 穿奇装异服啊 |
[08:57] | I live to dress up. Live. | 可是我就是为那些奇装异服而生的啊 |
[09:01] | Well, you won’t be able to do it in public. | 你不能在全世界的目光下做这些事 |
[09:04] | If you’re famous, everything you do will be scrutinized. | 如果你成名了 你做的每件事都会吸引无数眼球 |
[09:08] | If you do anything special, | 如果做了什么与众不同的事 |
[09:10] | people will realizeyou’re more than just a normal dog. | 人们会意识到你不仅仅是一只普通的狗 |
[09:12] | Stan, if you take Tom’s deal, from now on, everywhere you go, | 所以如果你接受了汤姆的机会 从现在起 无论你去哪里 |
[09:17] | you’ll have to be… Just a dog. | 你都只能是一只普通的狗 |
[09:20] | It’s times like this I wish I’d never dumped my witch girlfriend by text | 每当这种时候我就特后悔在我还是人类时 |
[09:23] | back when I was a human. | 我用短信甩了我的女朋友 |
[09:25] | – What? – No, no, just kidding. | -什么 -我只是开个玩笑而已 |
[09:27] | I’ve always been a talking dog. | 我一直都只是一只会说话的狗 |
[09:29] | Though I did text-dump a witch once. | 尽管我的确曾经短信甩了一个巫婆 |
[09:35] | Now, Ruby, before we begin our first session, | 好了 鲁比 在我们开始第一次咨询前 |
[09:38] | I want you to know that this room is a safe place | 你要知道这个房间是个绝对安全的地方 |
[09:41] | where you can feel comfortable talking about anything. | 你可以放心地说任何事 |
[09:44] | It’s just you and me. | 这里只有你我 |
[09:49] | Okay, you’re gonna need to leave this room for a minute. | 我现在需要你离开这个房间一会儿 |
[09:52] | I want you to sit out here and read chapter seven of my book, | 你先在外面坐会儿 读读我的书的第七章 |
[09:57] | transference and counter-transference | “移情与反移情” |
[09:59] | in a psychotherapeutic setting. | 这有利于你的心理治疗 |
[10:00] | Then we’ll discuss, huh? Yay! | 然后我们再谈 好不好 |
[10:06] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[10:10] | It is okay for you to read your Savannah Snoops books and play with mommy, | 你读萨凡纳·斯诺普斯的书然后和妈妈闹着玩我没意见 |
[10:16] | but it is not okay for you to spy in here when I have patients. | 但我有病人时你不能在这儿偷听 |
[10:19] | Why? What are you hiding? | 为什么 你试图掩藏些什么 |
[10:25] | Mr. Fairbanks, we’ve considered your offer, and we have to say no. | 费尔班克斯 我们考虑过你的提议了 但我们不得不拒绝 |
[10:30] | No?! | 什么 |
[10:31] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[10:33] | I don’t believe in the word “no.” | 我无法接受你们居然拒绝了我 |
[10:35] | I also don’t believe kids’ meals should be just for kids. | 我同样无法接受儿童餐只提供给儿童 |
[10:38] | What if I want to eata small portion of chicken fingers | 如果我想一边吃小份鸡翅 |
[10:40] | while trying to get out of the maze with a crayon? | 一边用蜡笔解纸上迷宫关别人什么事 |
[10:43] | I’m sorry, Mr. Fairbanks. | 对不起 费尔班克斯先生 |
[10:45] | Being famous isn’t in Stan’s best interest. | 斯坦对名噪天下不感兴趣 |
[10:47] | Wow, you kids are really standing up to me. | 哇哦 你们两小孩还真和我干上了是吧 |
[10:50] | I don’t like that. | 我不喜欢 |
[10:53] | I’m gonna talk to the real decision makers, your parents. | 我要和你们父母谈这个问题 |
[10:56] | I’ll offer them money, power, ownership in an underdog hockey team, | 我会给他们金钱 权力 并送他们一支不入流的冰球队 |
[11:00] | with the odds stacked against them. | 他们将面临重重困难 |
[11:02] | They won’t win, but they’ll make it to the finals, | 他们无法夺冠 但能打入总决赛 |
[11:04] | teaching us all what winning really is. | 让我们体会到胜利的意义 |
[11:08] | You see, I get what I want. | 你要明白 我不达目的誓不罢休 |
[11:11] | Well, I guess we can’t stop you, | 好吧 我看我是阻止不了你 |
[11:14] | or the spirit of that scrappy team. | 还有那个三流球队永不放弃的精神 |
[11:17] | Why don’t you come over tonight, and we’ll work the whole thing out? | 要不你今晚来我们家 我们到时再谈 |
[11:20] | Perfect. You see, I get what I want. | 没问题 你要明白 我不达目的誓不罢休 |
[11:23] | You already said that. | 你已经说过一遍 |
[11:24] | I know, but I wanted that to be the last thing I say. | 我知道 但我想让这成为我说的最后一句话 |
[11:28] | You see, I get what I want. There. Oh! | 你要明白 我不达目的誓不罢休 看吧 哦 |
[11:31] | I get what I want. | 我不达目的誓不罢休 |
[11:35] | Avery, why would you invite Tom over to talk to our parents? | 艾芙莉 你为什么邀请汤姆来我们家和爸妈谈 |
[11:38] | They don’t know Stan’s secret, so they won’t have a problem making the deal, | 他们不知道斯坦的秘密 所以他们会毫不犹豫地同意 |
[11:42] | especially if Tom pressures them. | 尤其是当汤姆给他们施压的时候 |
[11:43] | You know how mom and dad are. | 你了解爸爸妈妈的 |
[11:44] | They’re not like other Americans. | 他们不像其他美国人 |
[11:46] | They’re impressed by famous rich people and do whatever they say. | 他们对有名的富豪言听计从 |
[11:50] | Tom is determined. | 汤姆是不会放弃的 |
[11:51] | He is going to talk to mom and dad. | 他总有一天会找上爸妈的 |
[11:53] | This way, we can trick him. | 这样 我们就可以玩他一把 |
[11:56] | I invited him over tonight because mom and dad | 我邀请他今天过来因为爸爸妈妈 |
[11:58] | will be with Chloe at her healthy muffins meeting. | 今晚会和克洛伊一起去参加健康松饼集会 |
[12:00] | While they’re gone, we’ll get actors to play our parents, | 等他们走了 我们雇演员来扮我们父母 |
[12:04] | and they can turn Tom down. | 然后叫他们拒绝汤姆 |
[12:05] | My buddy Danny does a great impression of a cartoon duck. | 我朋友丹尼很会演动画片里的鸭子 |
[12:07] | Will that help us? | 也许我们可以找他帮忙 |
[12:09] | That won’t even help Danny. | 他自己都不能自理了 还是省省吧 |
[12:12] | Hey, Avery, what about Emerson and Carol, | 艾芙莉 你觉得艾默生和卡罗尔怎么样 |
[12:14] | the retired actors from the senior center we volunteer at? | 我们做义工的老人院里的退休演员 |
[12:17] | You guys volunteer at a senior center? | 你们居然在老人院做义工 |
[12:19] | Where do you think we’re going when we say, | 你以为当我们说 |
[12:22] | “okay, we’re going to volunteer at the senior center now”? | “我们要去老人院做义工了”的时候我们去哪儿了 |
[12:24] | Oh, I thought you were lying, | 我以为那只是个出去的借口 |
[12:26] | like when I say, “okay, I’m gonna volunteer at the senior center now.” | 就像我每次说“我们要去老人院做义工了”时一样 |
[12:29] | Well, Emerson and Carol are a little old, | 但艾默生和卡罗尔有点老啊 |
[12:33] | but I’ll just say that they’re our grandparents. | 不过我可以说他们是我们的爷爷奶奶 |
[12:36] | who take care of us, no problem. | 专门照顾我们的生活 就没问题了 |
[12:37] | Okay, so let me get this straight. | 好的 让我再理一遍 |
[12:39] | We’re gonna get some old actors | 我们要让两个老戏骨 |
[12:41] | to pretend to be our guardians in order to tell | 假装我们的监护人去阻止一个亿万富翁 |
[12:43] | a billionaire thathe can’t sign our secret talking dog to a modeling contract. | 签下我们会说话狗让它当模特 |
[12:46] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:47] | I love this plan. Let’s do it. | 我喜欢这想法 咱们行动吧 |
[12:54] | It’s an exciting night, Chloe, | 今晚是很特殊的日子 克洛伊 |
[12:55] | being awarded a music badge for learning to play the troop anthem on your recorder. | 你将因为学会用竖笛吹队歌而被授予音乐勋章 |
[12:59] | I should get the badge. I had to listen to it 100 times. | 那个勋章应该是我的 我的耳朵受了一百多次折磨 |
[13:02] | Just be happy the healthy muffins meeting | 你就偷着乐吧 健康松饼集会 |
[13:04] | will distract her from playing Savannah Snoops. | 可以让她少想点萨凡纳·斯诺普斯 |
[13:06] | It was no big deal when she was bothering me, | 所以她妨碍我是小事一桩 |
[13:08] | but when she disturbs your work, it’s suddenly a problem. | 但一旦她打扰你工作 就是个天大的问题是吧 |
[13:11] | Can we go? | 我们能走了吗 |
[13:12] | And why are we talking like this? | 我们为什么要这么说话 |
[13:15] | Hey, you guys need to leave before tom… | 你们得赶紧走了 否则很快 |
[13:17] | …orrow. | 很快明天就快来了 |
[13:18] | Tomorrow, the way you guys are lingering, | 就你们这速度 |
[13:21] | it’ll be tomorrow before you get there. | 要到明天才能到 |
[13:23] | I think you’d wanna get there Todd-ay. | 我觉得你还是今天到的好 |
[13:26] | Todd-ay. | 今天 |
[13:28] | I once dated a guy named Todd Day. | 我曾经约会过一个叫托德·戴的人 |
[13:31] | No, it was Ron Knight. | 不对 那是罗恩·奈特 |
[13:33] | No, it was Frank Johnson, but he also confused me, | 还不对 那是弗兰克·约翰森 但他总让我摸不着头脑 |
[13:35] | much like this conversation. | 就像这场对话一样 |
[13:38] | Savannah Snoops is on the case. | 萨凡纳·斯诺普斯会识破你的阴谋的 |
[13:41] | Why are you in a hurry to get rid of us? | 你为什么要赶我们走 |
[13:43] | Are you and Avery up to something? | 你和艾芙莉是不是有什么不可告人的目的 |
[13:44] | Chloe, Avery and Iare just hangin’ out and watching TV. | 我发誓我们只是想看会儿电视而已 |
[13:47] | Go to your thing and leave us alone. | 你快出发吧 别管我们了 |
[13:48] | Aha! I got you. | 我看穿你了 |
[13:51] | This recorder is actually a lie detector. | 这支竖笛其实是个测谎仪 |
[13:54] | If you’re lying, it plays “yankee doodle.” | 如果你在说谎 它就会演奏扬基歌 |
[13:59] | I thought so! | 我就知道 |
[14:03] | – Are they gone? – Is the coast clear? | -他们走了吗 -敌军撤退了吗 |
[14:07] | Yeah. Where’s the old couple? | 搞定了 那对老夫妇呢 |
[14:09] | This isn’t a theater, it’s a house. | 这哪是剧院 这分明是幢民房 |
[14:11] | You told me we were acting in a theater. | 你明明告诉我我们要去剧院的 |
[14:13] | Excuse me for pulling you away from your busy evening | 对不起 我知道你晚上还要忙着 |
[14:16] | of complaining about how loud the television is. | 抱怨电视太响了 |
[14:18] | It is loud. It’s always loud. | 它确实太响了 |
[14:20] | It has to be loud to hear it over you. | 要盖过你的嗓子可不得响吗 |
[14:24] | They kind of have a rocky marriage. | 他们的婚姻很不怎么和睦 |
[14:27] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 但应该不成问题 |
[14:29] | All right, come on in. | 请进 |
[14:31] | Let’s get down to business. | 我们来谈正事吧 |
[14:33] | The play that you’re auditioning or is all improvised, so for your audition, | 你们要出演的剧完全是即兴的 所以你们今晚的试镜 |
[14:37] | do an improv scene here tonight… | 就是做一次即兴演出 |
[14:39] | a big, strange improv scene. | 一个异常诡异的即兴演出 |
[14:43] | You’ll be playing the grandparents. | 你们将出演爷爷奶奶 |
[14:45] | Or I could be a wide-eyed Minnesota farm girl. | 其实我完全可以演一个明尼苏达农场的大眼睛女孩 |
[14:48] | Oh, yeah, there sure is a lot of snow | 没错 我的故乡 明尼苏达的确雪很多 |
[14:50] | here in Minnesota where I’m talking to you from. | 我就在明尼苏达跟你们说话 |
[14:54] | You’ll take whatever part you can get. | 你真以为你有的选吗 |
[14:57] | We’re working in a child’s living room, for crying out loud. | 我们的片场是一个孩子的客厅 |
[15:00] | By the way, you have a lovely house. | 不过你们家真漂亮 |
[15:03] | Okay, then. Another actor will arrive, | 好的 一会儿另一个演员就到了 |
[15:06] | playing the role of the eccentric billionaire | 他将扮演一个亿万富翁 |
[15:08] | who wants to sign our dog to a modeling contract. | 他的目的是签下我们狗作为他的模特 |
[15:12] | No matter what this guy offers you, your answer should always be no. | 不管那个人出多高的价 你们都要拒绝 |
[15:15] | I’m gonna go freshen up. | 我要去练习一下 |
[15:16] | On the bus over here, I sat next to a loon who wouldn’t stop yelling! | 来这儿的公交车上 我坐在一个整天嚷嚷的疯子旁边 |
[15:21] | – You were sitting next to me. – I know. | -你坐在我旁边 -我知道 |
[15:26] | Man, I love that loon on the bus routine. | 我爱死公交车上的疯子这一段了 |
[15:29] | I hope they do the one about the food being too hot, | 我希望他们能再演绎一次老人院里的 |
[15:31] | like they do at the senior center. | “饭太烫了”的场景 |
[15:33] | “You’re blowing soup all over the table.” | “你把汤撒得桌上了到处都是” |
[15:36] | It’s a classic. | 太经典了 |
[15:41] | And action. | 开始 |
[15:45] | Hello, Mr. Fairbanks. Please come in. | 你好 费尔班克斯先生 请进 |
[15:47] | Wait, sir, I can’t… | 等等 老板 我进不来 |
[15:49] | Tom Fairbanks, eccentric billionaire. | 我是汤姆·费尔班克斯 恶趣味的亿万富翁 |
[15:52] | That’s what the press calls me. | 起码媒体是这么说的 |
[15:53] | I prefer billionaire of the people. | 我更喜欢“人民的亿万富翁”这个叫法 |
[15:55] | Emerson. The grandfather. | 我是艾默生 孩子的爷爷 |
[15:58] | Carol, former wide-eyed Minnesota farm girl… Dontcha know. | 我叫卡罗尔 前明尼苏达农场大眼睛女孩 惊讶吧 |
[16:03] | Rein it in, Carol. | 控制一下自己 卡罗尔 |
[16:05] | So where are your parents? | 你父母在哪里 |
[16:08] | We have a deal to discuss before I head off to the black tie gala | 在我去参加一个为我的动物保护机构筹款的黑领结晚会 |
[16:11] | for my animal charity fundraiser. | 之前我们可有一笔生意要商量呢 |
[16:13] | I’m presenting a lifetime farty award. | 我要去颁发一项终身放屁成就奖 |
[16:17] | Discuss the deal with our grandparents. | 和我们爷爷奶奶谈吧 |
[16:20] | They’re our guardians, since our parents spend most of the year away on… | 他们是我们的监护人 我们的父母常年在外 因为 |
[16:23] | – Business. – What sort of business? | -生意比较忙 -什么生意 |
[16:25] | – They are… – International jewel thieves. | -他们是 -国际珠宝大盗 |
[16:27] | – What?! – We’re so ashamed. | -什么 -我们太惭愧了 |
[16:31] | Do you really expect me to believe that? | 你们脑子进水了吗 居然指望我会相信这鬼话 |
[16:33] | Yeah. Do you? | 是啊 你脑子进水了吗 |
[16:35] | This wanted poster doesn’t lie. | 这张通缉令可以证明 |
[16:39] | Why would you leave your parent’ wanted poster laying around? | 你们为什么要保存你们父母的通缉令 |
[16:42] | They’re the only recent pictures we have of them. | 这是我们仅有的他们的照片了 |
[16:46] | Well, since you’re in charge, I’m prepared to offer you | 好吧 既然你们是管事儿的 我准备出一百万 |
[16:50] | one million dollars for your dog Stan to be the face of my charity. | 来让斯坦为我的慈善机构做形象代言 |
[16:53] | No, I love that dog. | 不 我爱那条狗 |
[16:55] | You can’t have him, not for any price. | 你不能拿走它 我们的感情是无价的 |
[16:57] | Never, never! | 我死都不会给你的 |
[16:59] | Rein it in, grandma. | 控制下情绪 奶奶 |
[17:01] | I’m not taking your dog, I’m just hiring him. | 我不会拿走你们的狗 我只是想雇而已 |
[17:05] | But I’m prepared to go up to two million. | 但我打算提价到两百万 |
[17:07] | No. Nothing. Never. Never. | 不 你信不信我和你拼命 |
[17:11] | Better? | 现在怎么样 |
[17:12] | Well, there you go, Mr. Fairbanks. | 你得到你的答案了 费尔班克斯先生 |
[17:15] | I can’t believe this. I’ve never taken no for an answer before. | 难以置信 我从来没被拒绝过 |
[17:18] | First time for everything. | 人总有第一次的 |
[17:19] | We learn from our setbacks. Off you go. | 我们从挫折中成长 慢走不送 |
[17:22] | Kids, we’re home. | 孩子们 我们回家了 |
[17:23] | Perfect. If this is your jewel-thieving parents, | 太好了 如果这是你们偷珠宝的父母 |
[17:25] | I’ll make the deal with them. | 我要和他们谈谈 |
[17:27] | I’m sure they’ll appreciate a couple of million dollars. | 我相信一两百万足以取悦他们了 |
[17:29] | You must be the parents I’ve heard so much about. | 你们一定就是这家的父母吧 我听说了一些你们的情况 |
[17:32] | I’m prepared to offer you two million dollars for… | 我打算出两百万来 |
[17:35] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[17:38] | Again, that’s how it’s done. | 再说一遍 看看人家 |
[17:40] | Should’ve gone out to the patio first, but maybe he’s got more coming. | 虽然他应该先去院子里 但也许他还没放完呢 |
[17:44] | What are you guys doing back here so early? | 你们俩怎么这么早就回来了 |
[17:45] | Never mind that. Who is that man, | 别管这事儿了 那个男的是谁 |
[17:48] | and what is he offering two million dollars for? | 而且他为什么要给我们两百万 |
[17:50] | That’s Tom. He… | 那是汤姆 他 |
[17:52] | A super aggressive modeling agent. | 是一个非常穷凶极恶的模特探子 |
[17:54] | He wants me to give up my life, travel the world, doing ad campaigns. | 他想让我放弃现在的生活 去环游世界参加广告宣传 |
[17:57] | What? | 什么 |
[17:58] | – What? – That’s great! | -什么 -这太好了 |
[18:01] | I was once in the modeling game. | 我曾经混过模特界 |
[18:04] | I was a living mannequin in the window of Buffum’s department store. | 我是巴法姆商场的活体模特 |
[18:10] | It’s an umbrella, not a knife. | 我手里拿的应该是把雨伞 不是把刀 |
[18:14] | But Tyler doesn’t want to model. | 但泰勒不想当模特 |
[18:16] | No amount of money can make him model. Please don’t make him. | 无论多少钱都没法让他动心 请不要逼他 |
[18:19] | All those girls liking me for my looks. | 是啊 一想到那么多女孩只因为我的长相而爱我 |
[18:21] | What a nightmare. | 简直就是噩梦 |
[18:24] | Whatever that man says, just say no. | 无论那个人说什么 拒绝就是了 |
[18:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:28] | And who are they? | 那他们是谁 |
[18:33] | They are… | 他们是 |
[18:34] | Tom’s former models. | 汤姆的前模特 |
[18:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:37] | Really, really, really former models. | 真的 真的 是很早以前的模特了 |
[18:42] | That’s right. We’re models. | 没错 我们就是模特 |
[18:46] | I knew something was going on here. | 我就知道这里有猫腻 |
[18:48] | It’s why I faked a tummy ache | 所以我才假扮肚子痛 |
[18:50] | at the healthy muffins meeting to come back early. | 从健康松饼集会上早退 |
[18:52] | Savannah Snoops is on the case. | 萨凡纳·斯诺普斯进入调查状态 |
[18:54] | Where’s my fedora? | 我的侦探帽呢 |
[18:57] | So, where were we? | 我们说到哪里了 |
[18:59] | Avery filled us in on who you are, | 艾芙莉告诉了我们事情的前因后果 |
[19:01] | and we’re not interested in what you have to offer. I think you should leave. | 我们对你的提议没兴趣 请回吧 |
[19:04] | Oh, just hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[19:06] | You have an amazingly handsome specimen here. | 你这里拥有最出色的模特胚子 |
[19:09] | A furry little fellow that could light up the world. | 一个毛茸茸的足以点亮世界的小家伙 |
[19:14] | That may be true, but I don’t think he wants to become a model. | 你没说错 但我认为他没有做模特的想法 |
[19:17] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[19:18] | He doesn’t have the mental capacity to tell you. | 他又没有能力告诉你 |
[19:22] | Oh, Tyler and I both resent that. | 嘿 泰勒和我严正抗议 |
[19:26] | Okay, I resent that. | 好吧 我严正抗议 |
[19:28] | I think you’d want to make some honest money, given what you do for a living. | 鉴于你的职业 我个人认为你会需要些干净的钱 |
[19:32] | Nobody wants to talk about who does what for a living. | 没有人想谈他们的职业 |
[19:35] | I am very well respected in my field. | 我在我的领域中可是很有威望的 |
[19:39] | Yes, I can see how much you’re wanted. | 是的 我知道你有多“出名” |
[19:41] | This could not be going better. | 这走势太妙了 |
[19:45] | Your offer has been rejected. | 我们拒绝你的提议 |
[19:47] | First time for everything. | 人总有第一次的 |
[19:49] | We learn from our setbacks. Off you go. | 我们在挫折中成长 慢走不送 |
[19:51] | Nobody move! | 所有人都不许动 |
[19:53] | Savannah Snoops has solved the mystery of what’s really going on here. | 萨凡纳·斯诺普斯搞清楚事情的真相了 |
[19:59] | Chloe, go to bed. | 克洛伊 别闹了睡觉去 |
[20:01] | Everything is as it appears, and everyone is who they say they are. | 所有事都很清楚 所有人的身份也很清楚 |
[20:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:06] | This man is wearing a tuxedo, so he’s either a magician, | 这个人穿着一件西装 要么他是个魔术师 |
[20:10] | or is getting married to… This woman! | 要么他是来娶这个女人的 |
[20:14] | I totally saw this twist coming. | 我完全预料到了这个转折 |
[20:18] | There’s no way you’re takin’ my lady. | 你休想抢我的女人 |
[20:22] | And this man is here because he’s fighting for her. | 而这个男人是来夺回这个女人的芳心的 |
[20:26] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[20:27] | Oh, emerson. | 天啊 艾默生 |
[20:29] | Carol. | 卡罗尔 |
[20:32] | There’s just one thing I can’t figure out. | 只有一件事我搞不懂 |
[20:34] | Who the heck is… | 这个人 |
[20:38] | This guy? | 又是干什么的 |
[20:40] | I’m Doug. | 我叫道格 |
[20:43] | All right, enough. Everybody out. | 够了 所有人都给我出去 |
[20:45] | We haven’t negotiated yet. | 我们还没谈判呢 |
[20:47] | What do you want, money, private jets? | 你想要什么 钱还是私人飞机 |
[20:50] | I’ll bring back the defunct business of your choice. | 我甚至可以为你们挽救一个快灭绝的产业 |
[20:54] | Circuit city. | 电器城 |
[20:55] | – Linens and things. – Montgomery Ward. | -亚麻制品 -蒙哥马利·沃德[美国零售企业] |
[20:58] | I’ve heard stories. | 我听人说过 |
[21:01] | What is wrong with all of you? | 你们一帮人是什么毛病 |
[21:05] | And you, handsome, charming British guy. Get outta here. | 你 英俊潇洒的英国佬 给我出去 |
[21:10] | Fine, fine. I’ve got more important things to deal with. | 知道了 反正我也有更重要的事处理 |
[21:13] | This mutt’s nothing but trouble. | 这个呆子就是个大麻烦 |
[21:15] | Don’t listen to him, son. | 别听他的 儿子 |
[21:16] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[21:18] | Come on, Doug, let’s roll. | 道格 我们该滚了 |
[21:20] | Very funny, sir. | 这样很有意思是吗 老板 |
[21:25] | And scene. | 全剧终 |
[21:34] | Avery and Tyler succeeded in making sure | 艾芙莉和泰勒成功地保证了 |
[21:37] | I did not become rich and famous. | 我不会名利双收 |
[21:39] | Yay. | 呵呵 |
[21:41] | But it turns out, I love my life just the way it is. | 但事实证明 我对现在的生活很满意 |
[21:45] | Although there is one night I wish I could forget. | 尽管有个夜晚我永远不想再回忆起 |
[21:50] | All right, Stan, I know you took my sandwich off the table. | 斯坦 我知道你从桌上拿了我的三明治 |
[21:54] | Wasn’t me, I tell ya. | 我说了不是我干的 |
[21:55] | Hey, I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[21:57] | But my partner doesn’t. | 但我的搭档就不同了 |
[21:59] | Oh, partner? | 你有搭档 |
[22:00] | Susie here… Is a loose cannon | 苏茜可是个狠角色 |
[22:05] | who doesn’t play by the rules. | 她从不按常理出牌 |
[22:07] | I’m gonna get a juice box and let you two talk. | 我去拿盒果汁 你们俩好好谈谈 |
[22:10] | No, no, don’t leave me alone with her. | 不 别留下我和她共处一室 |
[22:12] | I’ll talk, I’ll talk. | 我这就如实招来 |
[22:13] | We thought so. | 我们就知道 |