Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Okay, Tyler, keep an eye on Chloe. 泰勒 照顾好克洛伊
[00:07] Your mom and I have to go to a charity event for our date tonight. 我和你妈今晚要去出席慈善晚会
[00:11] I still don’t understand why I’m not getting paid to babysit Chloe. 我到现在还不明白为啥我照顾克洛伊没有工资
[00:14] And I still don’t understand why men have to go on dates every Saturday night 我也还不明白为啥男人周六晚上都得去约会呢
[00:17] when they’re tired and already married. 明明他们都这么累 而且还结婚这么久了
[00:20] And why women have to wear high heels 我更不明白为啥女人要穿高跟鞋
[00:23] when they’re tall and already married. 明明她们已经够高 还结婚这么久了
[00:26] Oh, hey. Pod people from pluto. 哇 冥王星人
[00:29] -That’s a pretty scary movie. -You’re telling me. -这部电影还挺恐怖诶 -还用你告诉我吗
[00:31] There’s a big warning right on the box. 这盒子上就有个大标示
[00:33] “Warning: Do not reproduce under penalty of law.” 警告 复制者违法必究
[00:37] It’s so scary, you’re not allowed to have kids after watching it. 真是恐怖 看完这部电影连生孩子都违法了
[00:40] What would they be like? 这些外星人是有多可怕啊
[00:43] This movie sounds great. 这电影听起来很有趣
[00:44] I can’t wait to watch it. 我都等不及要看了
[00:45] No, no, no, Tyler can watch it, but you’re too young. 不 不 不 泰勒可以看 但是你还太小了
[00:47] A movie like this could scar you for life. 这种恐怖电影会给你留下终生心理阴影的
[00:49] How come Tyler gets to be scarred for life? 凭什么就泰勒能被留下终生阴影啊
[00:51] I want to be scarred. 我也想要终生阴影
[00:52] And I’m sure someday you will be. 我肯定某天你会有的
[00:55] Yes! 太棒了
[00:56] Scar, scar, scar for life! 阴影 阴影 终生阴影
[01:18] Well, it’s Saturday night. 好吧 又到了周六晚
[01:20] My friends are out of town. All my summer reading’s done. 我的朋友们都出城玩了 我的暑期读物也都看完了
[01:23] Time to cut loose. What crazy thing can I do? 是时候自由发挥了 我能做点什么疯狂的事呢
[01:26] I know, I’ll check my spam folder! 我想到了 我可以看看我邮箱里的垃圾箱有什么
[01:30] What? I’ve been waiting for this. 什么 我等这个等了好久
[01:33] Why did you send this to my spam folder? 你为什么把它发到垃圾箱去了啊
[01:35] You know how important this is to me! 你知道这个对我来说有多重要吗
[01:36] Easy there, Avery. 放松点 艾芙莉
[01:38] People see you talking to your computer, 要是别人看见你跟你的电脑说话
[01:40] they’ll think you have a tenuous grasp of reality. 他们会觉得你太脱离现实了
[01:42] So you want to tell your talking dog what’s up? 你想跟你那只会说话的狗狗聊聊怎么回事吗
[01:46] Stan, I have been selected to design a float for the Pasadena petal parade. 斯坦 我被选中去设计帕萨迪纳花瓣游行的花车
[01:50] Whoa, that’s the second largest flower-based parade in all of Pasadena. 哇 那可是帕萨迪纳第二大的花瓣主题游行哦
[01:55] I know, and the floats are seen by everyone in town. 没错 而且所有市民都能看到这些花车
[02:00] Well, I’m glad they got one thing right. 好吧 他们总算做对了一件事
[02:02] Did you know they passed over Robert as the grand marshal? 你知道他们竟然忽略了罗伯特这位大元帅吗
[02:05] After all he’s done for this city. 他为这座城市做了那么多事
[02:07] Get out of the car, Robert, it’s not gonna happen. 下车吧 罗伯特 没戏了
[02:11] Stan, I am the first teenager in 25 years selected to do a float. 斯坦 我是25年来第一位被选中设计花车的青少年
[02:17] -And you’ll never guess who the last one was. -Your dad. -你肯定猜不出谁是上一个设计花车的人 -你爸爸
[02:19] -How’d you know? -I looked it up on my phone while you were talking. -你怎么知道的 -你说话的时候我刚好在手机上查到了
[02:22] By the by, according to my weather app, 再顺带一提 我的天气应用说
[02:25] it’s gonna be 97 degrees in New York tomorrow. 明天纽约会有97华氏度
[02:28] It’s just gonna smell like hot garbage. 闻起来就像热垃圾堆一样
[02:30] Man, I wish I was there. 天哪 真希望我明天在那里
[02:33] Dad is gonna be so excited. 老爸知道后一定会很激动
[02:36] You know, he’s always doing stuff with Tyler and Chloe, 你知道 他总是在跟泰勒克洛伊一起
[02:38] but I’ve never had a chance 而我从没有过这样的机会
[02:40] to do a big project like this and really connect with him. 完成一项和他如此密切相关的项目
[02:43] And I’m not even going to let the rest of the family help out, 而且我还不打算让除他以外的其他人帮忙
[02:45] so it can be our special thing. 这样一来 这个项目就会是我们之间特别的回忆了
[02:47] It’s the reason I applied for it. 这也是我提出申请的原因
[02:48] Avery, that’s really great. 艾芙莉 这真是太棒了
[02:50] I’m so happy for you. 我为你感到高兴
[02:52] Is that the right reaction? 这是正常反应吗
[02:53] I’m sorry, all I could think about the whole time 对不起 你刚才说话的时候
[02:55] you were talking is hot garbage. 我脑子里全是热垃圾
[02:57] Hot, hot garbage. 很热很热的热垃圾
[03:07] What are you doing? Chloe, you’re not supposed to be watching this. 你怎么在这里 克洛伊 你不能看这个的
[03:10] Well, you are a terrible babysitter. You had three jobs. 这只能说明你是个失职的保姆 你应该做三件事
[03:13] Don’t let me watch this movie, make me go to bed, 不准我看电影 哄我上床睡觉
[03:15] and keep me out of mommy’s makeup. 还有不让我拿到妈妈的化妆品
[03:16] Well, you didn’t get into mommy’s makeup. 至少你没拿到妈妈的化妆品呀
[03:21] You’re a terrible babysitter! 你是个失职的保姆
[03:24] Get over here. 你给我过来
[03:27] You can’t tell mom and dad you saw this movie, or we’ll both get in trouble. 你不能告诉爸妈你看了这部电影 要不然咱俩都会有麻烦
[03:30] They’ll be home soon. Now get to bed right away. 他们就要回到家了 快去睡觉
[03:32] I can’t. I’m too scared. 我不敢 我好害怕
[03:34] Just go get ready. 快去准备着吧
[03:35] I’ll be up to check under your bed for pod people in a minute. 我等会儿就上去看看你的床底有没有外星人
[03:37] There could be pod people under my bed? 我的床底下会有外星人吗
[03:39] Why would you say that? 你为什么要说这种话
[03:41] I didn’t even know they went under beds! 我都不知道外星人会藏在床底下的
[03:43] I-I-I didn’t mean they’re just under beds. 我我我又不是说他们现在就在床底下
[03:45] -They could be anywhere. -Anywhere? I’m anywhere! -他们可能在别的地方啊 -别的地方 我就在别的地方啊
[03:49] Scarred for life! Scarred for life! 终生阴影 终生阴影
[03:53] I’m gonna go make sure she’s okay. 我要去看看她有没有事
[03:55] You should. 你是该去看看了
[03:57] But first, what is my life about? 不过我得先弄清楚 我的人生定位是什么
[03:59] -A wise quacker. -What? -一个睿智的鸭子 -什么
[04:01] Sorry, that’s the answer to a different question. 抱歉 那是另一个问题的答案
[04:03] Ask me “what’s another name for a clever duck?” 快问我”一只聪明鸭子的另一种叫法是什么”
[04:08] I’m serious. That movie made me think. 我是很认真的好吗 那部电影引发了我的思考
[04:11] The hero’s life didn’t have any meaning 在英雄拯救地球免于毁灭之前
[04:13] until he saved the earth from destruction. 他的人生还是没有意义的
[04:15] I’d love to save the planet, but I don’t have the time. 我也很想拯救这个星球 可惜我没那么多时间
[04:17] My hair alone takes two to three hours a day. 单单是我的头发每天就要花掉我两到三小时了
[04:21] So what gives my life meaning? 那什么事能给我的人生带来意义呢
[04:22] My hair feels full, but my life doesn’t. 我的头发感到非常满足 可我的人生一点也不满意啊
[04:26] Have you been shampooing and conditioning your life regularly? 你定期洗涤和修整你的人生了吗
[04:30] ‘Cause that might be the problem. 这可能就是问题所在了
[04:35] Come on, director, if you’re gonna do a commentary, 拜托了导演 你要是要做解释
[04:37] tell me what my life means! 就告诉我我的人生到底是为了什么啊
[04:39] I don’t care that you made the alien brains out of oatmeal and salsa! 我才不关心你用燕麦和洋葱汁做出了外星人的大脑咧
[04:42] Okay, I do care, 好吧 我是挺在意的
[04:43] ’cause it was awesome and it sounds delicious, but still. 因为听起来好棒而且好好吃 但我还是更关心我自己
[04:49] I have not felt this good in a long time. 我好久没觉得这么开心了
[04:52] Going to this charity event and giving back really brings out the best in you. 参加慈善晚会的捐献真的可以唤醒人的至善
[04:55] I know, we’re like the nicest, kindest, 我懂 我们就像是全帕萨迪纳市
[04:57] most generous people in all of Pasadena. Eat that, Millers! 最好最善良最慷慨的人了 不行了吧 米勒一家
[05:03] I thought you guys were dreading that charity thing. 我还以为你们很怕参加这种慈善活动呢
[05:05] Yeah, we were, but being there makes you realize 是啊 我们以前是挺怕的 可是真正到了那里以后
[05:08] that life really is about helping others. 你就会发现 人生其实就是要帮助他人
[05:09] So that’s what gives meaning to your life? 所以是慈善让你们领悟到人生的真谛
[05:12] Yeah, Tyler, we’ve been saying this to you for years. 是啊 泰勒 我们十几年来一直都在跟你说这个呢
[05:14] But you didn’t tell me through the television, and that’s how I learn. 可你没在电视上跟我说啊 我只通过这种方式学东西
[05:20] Man, that was a scary movie. 天啊 那电影真够恐怖的
[05:22] I’ve got to find something to get my mind off it. 我要找点东西来转移我的注意力
[05:24] Goats! Perfect. 山羊 太好了
[05:26] I like goats. Goats are friendly. 我喜欢山羊 山羊是很友好的动物
[05:39] The Pasadena petal parade? 帕萨迪纳花瓣游行
[05:40] That’s the second largest flower-based parade in all of Pasadena. 那可是帕萨迪纳的第二大花瓣主题游行
[05:45] Your dad is gonna be so happy you’re doing this just like he did 你爸爸看到你做他年少时曾经做过的事 一定会觉得很高兴
[05:48] when he was a teenager. And we are going to have so much fun building it. 而我们一起做花车的时候也一定很有趣
[05:50] What’s our theme? 我们的主题是什么
[05:51] Well, my theme is “out of this world.” 呃 我的主题是”世界之外”
[05:55] My float is going to be a spaceship based on the pod people movie. 我打算用外星人电影里面的太空船来做花车
[05:58] Your theme is “out of this project,” 你的主题是”项目之外”
[06:01] based on the fact that I really don’t want you involved. 因为我根本不想让你帮我一起做
[06:05] Your tone was so positive but what you said was so negative. 你说话的语气是这么积极 可你说话的内容又是这么消极
[06:08] It’s like being slapped by a clown. 我觉得我就像是被小丑打了一巴掌
[06:11] Why don’t you want me involved? 为什么你不想让我帮忙啊
[06:13] You know how you are. 你也知道你是个什么样的人啦
[06:14] Yeah, of course, I know how I am. 是啊 当然啦 我知道我是什么人
[06:16] Bennett, how am I? Tell me now. 班尼特 我是个怎样的人 快告诉我
[06:20] Avery said to me, “you know how you are.” 艾芙莉刚刚跟我说 “你知道你是什么样的人”
[06:22] What do you think she meant? 你觉得她说这话是什么意思啊
[06:24] Do not hold your breath and try to pass out on me. 别想憋气憋昏迷来糊弄我
[06:30] Look, if you want to know what she meant, why don’t you just ask her? 要是你想知道她什么意思 你为什么不直接问她
[06:33] I don’t want to seem insecure. 我不想看起来那么不自信
[06:34] What if that’s what she meant? 要是她想说的就是这个 我该怎么办
[06:36] I’m not getting slapped by that clown again. 我才不要再被小丑打一遍
[06:42] All I wanted to do is help her with her float in the Pasadena petal parade. 我只是想帮她做帕萨迪纳花瓣游行的花车
[06:46] She got it? Oh, that is great. 她被选上了 哦 那真是太棒了
[06:48] That is the second largest flower-based parade in all of Pasadena. 那可是帕萨迪纳的第二大花瓣主题游行
[06:52] Hon, don’t feel bad. 亲爱的 别伤心
[06:54] Avery probably just wants to do this by herself 或许艾芙莉只是想自己完成这个项目
[06:56] and she knows how you are. 而且她很清楚你是个怎样的人
[06:58] How am I? 我是怎样的人
[07:01] Bennett! 班尼特
[07:05] Listen, Avery isn’t gonna want us horning in and taking over. 听着 艾芙莉肯定不想让我们插手把所有事都帮她做完
[07:08] We should just back off, and let this be her thing. 我们应该放手 给机会她自己发挥
[07:11] But can you, Bennett? Can you? 可你能这样做吗 班尼特 你能吗
[07:13] You know how you are. 你知道你是怎样的人
[07:14] Yes, and I’m fine with how I am. 是啊 而且我觉得我现在这样就挺好
[07:17] No, you’re supposed to be completely bothered by my saying that. 不 你应该对我说的那句话感到非常困惑才对
[07:19] Sorry, I’m not. That’s not how I am. 对不起 我就是不会那样 我就不是那样的人
[07:22] That’s how you are. 你才是那样的人
[07:27] I’m so tired. 我好累啊
[07:29] I couldn’t sleep last night thinking about aliens coming to earth 我昨晚一晚上没睡 一直在想外星人要来侵略地球
[07:31] to turn us into pod people. 把我们全都变成外星人的样子
[07:33] Me, too. Plus goats. 我也是 我还想到了山羊
[07:37] I wish I could ask mommy and daddy about the movie, 我好想问老爸老妈那部电影的事
[07:40] but they told me not to watch it. 可他们总是不许我看
[07:41] They also told me not to eat pie for dinner. 他们还叫我晚饭不要吃派
[07:43] I listened about the pie. 我听了他们的话没有吃派
[07:45] I should have listened about the movie. 早知道我也该听话不看电影了
[07:47] Also, I didn’t listen about the pie. 好吧 我没听话 我吃了派
[07:48] My tummy hurts. 现在我的肚子开始疼了
[07:51] Maybe it’s a good thing we saw the movie. 搞不好我们看了电影也是件好事呢
[07:53] Now if aliens come for real, we’ll know what to be on the lookout for. 现在如果真的有外星人来了 我们就知道应该注意些什么了
[07:56] Right. Like when someone becomes a pod person, 没错 比如说如果有人要变成外星人
[07:58] their head gets bigger. 他们的头就会开始变大
[08:00] I just don’t know about Avery, Bennett. 我真的不懂艾芙莉 班尼特
[08:02] Maybe it’s not how I am. 可能我并不是那样的人呢
[08:03] Maybe she’s getting a big head. 可能是她太自以为是了
[08:07] I mean, look at this spaceship she wants to build. 你看看她打算建的那艘太空船
[08:10] It’s very ambitious. 她太有野心了
[08:13] And the way she was talking to me, Bennett, 还有她跟我说话的语气 班尼特
[08:15] it’s like she was purposely trying to alienate me. 就像是她故意想要疏远我
[08:18] Alienate? I bet that means to turn someone into an alien. 输远 我猜那是把人类输到外星去变成外星人
[08:24] No, mommy, don’t let Avery alienate you! 不 老妈 别让艾芙莉输远你
[08:26] Oh, honey, it’s sweet that you’re concerned, 哦 亲爱的 你这么关心我 真是太贴心了
[08:28] but we would never let that happen. 但我们是不会让这种事情发生的
[08:30] Not in my house! 休想在我家撒野
[08:33] I’ve always wanted to say that. 我一直想说说这句话
[08:35] Now that you have? Meh! 现在你有机会说啦
[08:37] Ah! Goat! 啊 山羊
[08:40] What are you going to do about Avery? 那你们打算对艾芙莉怎么做
[08:42] You can’t let her be this way. 你们不能让她就这个样子呀
[08:43] You may not have noticed because of the way you idolize her, 可能因为你太崇拜她 所以一直没有注意到
[08:46] but Avery has always been this way. 但艾芙莉一直都是这个样子
[08:51] Avery’s been an alien this whole time. 艾芙莉一直是个外星人
[08:54] She just looks like a human. 她只是看起来像人类
[08:56] That’s what pod people are! 外星人就是这样的
[08:57] All her strange behavior suddenly makes sense. 她所有的奇怪举动都有了充分的解释
[09:09] And she has a talking dog! 而且她还有只会说话的狗
[09:11] All the signs were there! 所有的迹象都齐了
[09:14] We’ve got to do something before she alienates the whole family 在她输远我们家 把我们都变成外星人
[09:17] turns everybody into pod people, and destroys the earth with her spaceship! 用她的太空船毁灭地球以前 我们一定要做些什么
[09:22] I just don’t know how she’s going to have time 我就不明白她怎么会有足够的时间
[09:24] to build that spaceship and also do that float for the parade. 同时建飞船和游行的花车
[09:28] Aliens be multitasking. 外星人还能同时处理多任务啊
[09:32] Feed me, feed me. 喂我 喂我
[09:34] Where is that coming from? 这声音是从哪儿来的啊
[09:36] Feed me. Feed me. 喂我 喂我
[09:39] Would you be quiet? 你安静点行吗
[09:42] Maybe I should come back another time. 可能我该下次再来
[09:44] No, no, sweetie, this is fine. 不 不 亲爱的 没事没事
[09:46] I just need to turn this off. 我只要把这玩意关掉就行
[09:47] -Feed me. -Or maybe I’ll just feed her. -喂我 -我还是直接喂她好了
[09:51] So I have some big news. 我有好消息哦
[09:53] I know. Your mom told me. 我知道 你老妈告诉我了
[09:55] The Pasadena petal parade. Congratulations. 帕萨迪纳花瓣游行 恭喜你
[09:58] Well, the thing is… 呃 我想说的是
[10:00] – Burp me. – Sorry, Avery. Go on. -拍我 -抱歉 艾芙莉 你继续
[10:04] So I’m not even gonna let mom and Tyler help out, 我甚至不让妈妈和泰勒帮忙
[10:07] and I came in here to ask you… 我来是想叫你
[10:08] to stay out of it, too. I get it. 别插手这件事 我懂的
[10:12] Oh, good girl. 噢 好宝宝
[10:15] Look, Avery, you and I know that I’m the one who’s done this before. 艾芙莉 咱们都知道 因为我之前做过这个项目
[10:18] And I would just come in with all my ideas 所以我会想出很多我的点子
[10:20] and then this wouldn’t be your thing anymore. 然后这个项目就不能算你自己做出来的了
[10:22] Well, I just thought that… 呃 我只是想说
[10:23] I should stay out of it. 我应该静静围观
[10:25] I’m okay with that, 我很理解你的想法
[10:26] and I am so proud of you for doing this without me. 同时我也觉得你能独立完成真是太让我骄傲了
[10:29] You are going to make an amazing float. 你会做出一个很赞的花车
[10:31] I can’t wait to see it. 我拭目以待哦
[10:33] Oh. Yeah. 哦 当然啦
[10:34] Because that’s the whole reason I applied for it. 那正是我递交申请的原因啊
[10:37] To make an amazing float without you. 在没有你的帮助下做出很赞的花车
[10:40] -Change me. -Ellen! -帮我换衣服 -艾伦
[10:43] I am not changing your doll again! 我才不要再帮你的娃娃换衣服
[10:51] So, how was your first day making your float? 第一天做花车 感觉怎么样
[10:54] Not to pry, just idle curiosity. 这不是窥探 只是无聊的好奇而已
[10:57] ‘Cause that’s how I am. Idle and curious. 因为我就是这样的 很无聊 又很好奇
[11:01] Oh, I wonder where these are made. 哦 我想知道这个是在哪里制造的
[11:03] The float’s not going well, mom. 花车建造进行得很不顺利 妈妈
[11:05] You’ve got to help me. 你得来帮帮我
[11:06] My friends are all out of town, 我的朋友们都不在城里
[11:08] and the person I was planning on having help me… 唯一一个我想让他帮忙的人却
[11:10] Doesn’t want to. 不想帮我
[11:12] Well, I’m a little hurt that I’m not your first choice. 好吧 虽然我不是你的第一选择这让我有点难过
[11:13] Is that how I am? Easily hurt? 我是那样的人吗 容易受伤的人
[11:15] Because I think of myself as having a very thick skin. 因为我觉得我是个脸皮很厚的人啊
[11:18] Don’t you? 你不觉得吗
[11:21] Of course. Of course, your skin is so thick. 当然啦 当然啦 你脸皮真的很厚
[11:24] You’re like a hippopotamus. 你就像个河马一样
[11:27] Thank you, Avery. 谢谢你啊艾芙莉
[11:28] I am a thick hippo, aren’t I? 我可是个皮很厚的河马 不是吗
[11:31] It’s just I need this float to be amazing. 我真的很想做出一个很棒的花车
[11:34] I really want dad to be proud of me. 我想让老爸为我骄傲
[11:36] I want everyone in town to be proud. 我想让市里的所有人为我骄傲
[11:39] Even the guy in the bunny suit who spins the sign outside the copy place. 甚至包括那个在复印部外面转标语牌的兔子人偶
[11:43] Why do I care what he thinks? 我为什么要在意他的想法
[11:44] And what do bunnies have to do with making copies? 再说 兔子和复印有什么关系
[11:47] Oh, wait, I just got it. 哦 等等 我懂了
[11:49] Well played, Donny. 有一手哦 唐尼
[11:52] So will you help me build my spaceship? 那么你愿意帮我建太空船吗
[11:56] Oh, I have no power to resist that hug, Avery. I’m in. 哦 叫我怎么拒绝你的拥抱呢 艾芙莉 我加入了
[12:02] Thanks, mom. 谢谢老妈
[12:03] I feel like together, we can conquer the whole world. 我觉得咱们俩联手就能征服全世界
[12:09] That’s how she turns her victims into pod people. 这就是她将目标变为外星人的方法
[12:11] Special hugs. 特殊的拥抱
[12:14] It’s just like the alien mind meld from the movie. 就像电影里外星人的思想入侵
[12:17] From now on, we can’t let anyone hug us. 从现在起 我们不能让任何人抱我们了
[12:19] But how? We’re the two most huggable ones in this whole house. 可我们要怎么做 我们是这屋子里最好抱的了
[12:22] Maybe in all of Pasadena. 搞不好是全帕萨迪纳最好抱的
[12:23] Chloe, you’re so tired, you’re not making any sense. 克洛伊 你太累了 都开始胡说八道了
[12:26] We’re the most huggable ones in the whole world. 我们可是全世界最好抱的
[12:33] Hey, dad, so you’re still in a good mood about that charity thing, huh? 老爸 你还在为慈善晚会的事情开心着吧
[12:36] Actually, I am, Tyler. 是呀 泰勒
[12:37] That, and this apple is promising to be really firm, but juicy. 让我开心的还有这个结实又多汁的苹果
[12:41] When you hear that noise when I cut it, yup, 听到我切开它的声音了吗 啧啧
[12:44] everything is coming up Bennett. 一切都走上了光明美好的班尼特大道
[12:47] I was trying to do that thing you said 我在按照你说的努力给我的人生带来意义
[12:49] to give my life meaning by helping people. 也就是帮助他人
[12:51] I saw a bunch of nerds at the mall and said, “hey, nerds, 我在超市看到一堆呆子 我跟他们说
[12:53] get over here. I’m gonna fix you.” “呆子们过来 我会治好你们的”
[12:56] They just scattered like roaches and ran into a comic book store, 然后他们就像蟑螂一样散开跑到漫画书店去了
[13:00] so I couldn’t follow. 我根本追不上去啊
[13:02] That doesn’t sound like they wanted to be helped. 看来他们不太想接受帮助啊
[13:05] Oh. Yeah. 嘎嘣脆
[13:07] Try finding someone who really needs your help. 试着找找真正需要要你帮忙的人
[13:09] But where am I gonna find someone like that? 可我要上哪找那种人啊
[13:12] Tyler, I really need your help. 泰勒 我想要你帮我
[13:13] Not a chance! Sorry, reflex. 想都别想 抱歉 这是条件反射了
[13:17] I meant to say, “never happening.” 我是想说 “没门”
[13:18] Why do I keep doing that? 我为嘛老要这么说
[13:20] Will you help mom and me decorate my float for the parade? 你能帮我和老妈装饰我的游行花车吗
[13:23] Sure, I’d love to. Man, that felt weird. 当然啦 我很愿意 天哪 这感觉太奇怪了
[13:27] Thank you, Tyler. 谢谢你 泰勒
[13:28] Not the hug, Tyler! Don’t! 别跟她抱抱 泰勒 别
[13:30] Here, I’ll show you the plans. 来 我给你看我的计划
[13:32] Oh, no. Tyler’s become a pod person. 哦不 泰勒要变成外星人了
[13:35] But why would an advanced alien race want Tyler? 可为什么先进的外星人会想要泰勒呢
[13:39] Maybe to plant him on a hair farm to grow themselves wigs. 可能是他们想把泰勒种到农场去长假发吧
[13:42] Yes, that’s it. I don’t need sleep to come 对 就是这样 我都不用睡觉就能
[13:45] to that brilliantly logical conclusion! 想出这种天才一般富有逻辑的结论
[13:51] Daddy, Tyler and mommy have joined Avery. 老爸 泰勒和妈妈都加入艾芙莉军团了
[13:54] And we’re the only ones left. You have to help. 只剩下我们了 你得帮帮他们
[13:56] Well, I wish I could, but I have to stay out of it. 我也想啊 不过我说了不插手的
[13:59] Why? 为什么
[14:00] Feed me. 喂我
[14:01] Ignore that. 别理他
[14:03] Honey, you may be too young to understand this, 亲爱的 你可能还太小 不能理解
[14:05] but if I try to help, it’ll only make things worse. 可我如果硬要帮她的话 我只会帮倒忙
[14:08] But you go on and do what you can. 不过你可以继续做你力所能及的事啊
[14:09] Okay, I’ll go save the world. 好 我要去拯救世界
[14:12] I’ll do it for you, daddy. 为了你哦 老爸
[14:13] Oh, that is so cute. 哦 真是太可爱了
[14:15] Yeah, you go on, save the world for daddy. 是啊 你继续吧 为了老爸拯救世界
[14:19] So it’s up to us, Stan. We’ve got to stop Avery 现在就看我们的了 斯坦 我们要阻止艾芙莉
[14:22] and free Tyler and mommy from being pod people. 拯救泰勒和老妈 不让他们变成外星人
[14:25] We better do it before they plant you in one of their hair farms. 我们要在他们把你种到头发农场之前就行动
[14:28] Plant me? What do you mean plant me? 种我 你说种我是什么意思
[14:30] Nothing, nothing. 没什么 没什么
[14:33] You have nothing to worry about. 你什么都不用担心
[14:40] Okay, the parade is tomorrow, 好 游行明天就开始了
[14:42] so we have less than 24 hours to finish decorating. 所以我们只剩下不到24小时来完成装饰
[14:45] These coveralls are partly to protect your clothes, 这套工作服有部分原因是要保护你们的衣物
[14:47] but mainly because studies show when workers are dressed alike, 但主要还是因为有研究表明当工人们穿着相似时
[14:51] they follow their leader blindly… gladly. 他们会盲目地听从领导者的话 噢是开心地
[14:54] I really need this float to be great so thank you both so much for helping. 我真的很想把花车做好 所以真的很谢谢你们愿意帮我
[14:58] Well, you know how I am. Helpful. 你知道我是怎样的人啦 我总是那么乐于助人
[15:01] That is how I am, right? You don’t have to say it. 我就是这样的人 对吧 你不用说出来了
[15:03] I know it is, I know it is. 我懂的 我懂的
[15:05] Hey, I’m happy to help because it’s going to give my life meaning. 能帮上你的忙 我很开心 因为这能给我的人生带来意义
[15:08] So far, it’s only given my life boredom and frustration, 虽然目前为止这只给我的人生带来无聊和沮丧
[15:11] but I’m hoping that meaning part is coming right up 不过我希望有意义的部分很快就要到来
[15:13] behind it like the dessert part of a healthy meal. 正如甜品总会在健康餐以后才上桌
[15:17] Good luck with that. 祝你好运
[15:21] All right, Stan. Are you ready to go undercover in these spacesuits, 好了 斯坦 你准备好穿着这些太空服秘密行动
[15:25] so we can stop their evil plan? 来结束他们的邪恶计划了吗
[15:28] I’m totally down for stopping their evil plan, 我完全准备好了
[15:31] but then can we still keep these spacesuits? 但是完事之后我们能保留这套太空服吗
[15:33] They are super-comfy. Almost like coveralls. 穿起来好舒服 就像工作服一样
[15:38] Oh, no. 哦 不
[15:40] They’re just like the pod people from the movie. 他们就像电影里的外星人
[15:44] -Almost done, mom? -Getting there. -快做好了吗 老妈 -就快啦
[15:47] Okay, either we’re really tired ’cause we’re freaked out 好吧 要么是我们俩这两天怕得睡不着觉
[15:49] and haven’t slept in two days and we’re seeing things, 累到精神失常才看到这种幻觉
[15:52] or they all have giant alien heads. 要么就是他们真的有巨大的外星人头
[15:54] Giant alien heads does make the most sense. 巨大外星人头比较有说服力
[15:57] That’s what I was thinking! 我也是这样想的
[16:00] I know we can make this the best spaceship ever, 我知道我们可以做出前所未有的最好的太空船
[16:03] then march it through the town and blow everyone away. 然后行走在市里 让所有人都为之震撼
[16:11] Tyler, it is so nice that you are helping your sister with this. 泰勒 你肯帮你妹妹真是太好了
[16:14] But I’m not feeling good about it yet. 可我目前的感觉还不太好
[16:16] I’m still not getting the dessert part of the healthy meal. 我还没尝到健康餐的甜品环节呢
[16:19] Where’s my pudding? 我的布丁在哪
[16:20] Where’s my feel-good pudding? 我的奇妙感觉布丁呢
[16:23] I thought you liked healthy food. 我以为你喜欢健康餐
[16:25] Not as much as feel-good pudding, mom. 我只是更喜欢好吃的布丁
[16:27] Not nearly as much. 比喜欢健康餐多很多
[16:32] I think we’re going to finish on time, mom. 我觉得我们能准时完成任务了 老妈
[16:34] I really owe you. 我真的欠你一份人情
[16:35] You can repay me by telling me how I am. 你可以还我这份人情呀 告诉我我是怎样的人
[16:37] You’re somebody who latches on to something somebody says and won’t let it go. 你就是那种会一直纠结于别人说的话 死活不肯看开点的人
[16:40] No, that doesn’t sound like me. 不 那才不是我咧
[16:44] Okay, mom. 好吧 老妈
[16:45] The only reason I said that is because I really wanted 我说那种话的原因只是
[16:48] dad to help me with this instead of you, 我真的想让老爸来帮我做这件事 而不是你
[16:50] and I didn’t want to hurt your feelings. 可我又不想让你伤心
[16:51] You didn’t want to hurt my feelings and yet you’re telling me this? 你说不想我伤心 那你现在跟我说这件事干嘛
[16:54] You know how I am! 你知道我是怎样的人啊
[16:57] But you and I have gotten to do so many great things together. 可是我们一起做过很多这种很有意思的事情了
[17:00] I’ve never done anything like this with dad. 我还没跟老爸一起做过些什么
[17:03] I really wanted to share something special with him. 我真的很想能和爸爸有一份特别的回忆
[17:04] Oh, sweetie. You know what? 哦 宝贝 你知道吗
[17:06] I’m gonna call your dad right now and… 我现在就要打电话给你爸爸
[17:08] no, no, no. Don’t. 别别别 千万别
[17:09] You should have seen how proud he was of me 你肯定看到了我能够不依靠他的帮助
[17:11] doing this without his help. 进行这项工作让他多么自豪
[17:13] And he’s going to be even prouder when he sees how great the float turns out. 而且他看到这个花车的样子以后一定会更自豪的
[17:17] Please don’t mess that up for me. 拜托你千万不要搞砸了
[17:19] Okay, I won’t. 好吧 我不会的
[17:20] And maybe next year, we can have a turn bonding 或许明年 就轮到我们做一些
[17:22] when you try something I did when I was your age, Irish step dancing. 我在你这个年纪做过的事 例如爱尔兰踢踏舞
[17:27] Until I was kicked out for trash talk. 直到我因为说错了话被踢出舞蹈队
[17:29] “You’re dancing like you’ve got blarney stones in your ghillies.” “你跳舞的样子就像你鞋子里塞了巧言石一样”
[17:33] Trust me, that’s really mean. 相信我 这话真的很刻薄
[17:42] We’ve been spying on them for hours, 我们都监视了好几小时了
[17:43] and I still don’t know how we’re gonna stop them. 我还不知道我们该怎样阻止他们
[17:46] And look, the ship is almost done. 看啊 太空船就要做好了
[17:52] Boy, I am so sleepy. 天啊 我真的好困
[17:54] Is there any chance that’s affecting the way we’re seeing all this? 会不会我们看到的这些东西都是幻觉啊
[17:57] No, how could it be? 不 怎么可能啦
[17:58] A dog and a 7-year-old girl are trying to stop aliens from taking over the planet. 狗狗和七岁女孩要阻止外星人侵略地球
[18:02] Everything’s normal. 这简直再正常不过了
[18:07] We did it. Oh, we pulled it off. 我们做到了 我们完成了
[18:09] -Thank you guys so much. -Oh, Avery, I could not be more pleased. -真的很谢谢你们 -哦 艾芙莉 我也很开心
[18:12] I’m so happy I could dance. 我开心到要跳起舞来了
[18:18] It’s fun. You’ll see, you’ll see. 很有趣的 你会懂的你会懂的
[18:19] When you do it next year, you’ll see. 等你明年跳的时候 你就会懂了
[18:22] You know, Avery, seeing you this happy makes me feel… Wow, happy. 艾芙莉 看见你这么开心我也觉得 呃 很开心
[18:27] There’s the feel-good pudding! 好吃布丁的感觉终于来了
[18:29] My life has meaning. Thank you. 我的人生终于有了意义 谢谢你
[18:31] I never have to help anyone ever again. 我以后再也不用帮助别人了
[18:34] Wait, Tyler, that’s not the way it… 等等 泰勒 才不是这样
[18:35] mom, let the boy have his pudding. 老妈 就让这孩子享受他的布丁吧
[18:39] So, you ready to climb behind the wheel? 那么 你准备好坐上我的战车了吗
[18:42] Rev that engine, and we’ll drive it right out to the staging area. 发动引擎 然后我们就直接开到舞台区吧
[18:47] It’s not moving. 动不了
[18:50] Give it more gas. 再加点油啊
[18:52] I’m giving her all she’s got, captain. 报告队长 我已经把油都加尽了
[18:54] I don’t know if the engines can take any more. 我不知道发动机还能不能承受得了
[18:57] Trekkie one, Ellen. 好一个星际迷航梗啊 艾伦
[19:00] And I think it’s too heavy. 而且我觉得它太重了
[19:02] No, no, it can’t be. 不不 不会的
[19:04] Oh, no. I-I-I didn’t account for the weight of the flowers. 哦 不 我我我忘了把花瓣的重量算进去
[19:08] How could I have been so stupid? 我怎么会这么蠢呢
[19:10] I’m gonna be humiliated in front of the whole town. 我要被全市人民耻笑了
[19:14] And dad won’t be… 老爸也就不会
[19:17] Oh, sweetie, it’s okay. 哦 亲爱的 不会有事的
[19:18] We’ll just take some of the flowers off. 我们拿下一些花瓣就好了嘛
[19:20] We have to take off too many. 我们得拿掉太多花瓣
[19:22] There’s no time. I totally failed. 时间根本不够 我彻底失败了
[19:25] I brought muffins. 我带了小蛋糕哦
[19:26] Not getting involved. Letting Avery do her thing. 我可没想插手哦 我让艾芙莉自己来做她的事情哦
[19:31] Just wanted to show my support. 我就是想表达一下我对你们的支持
[19:34] Nobody wants muffins? I could get croissants. 没人想吃小蛋糕吗 我可以去买羊角包
[19:38] It doesn’t move. It’s too heavy. 它启动不了 太重了
[19:40] I totally messed it up. 我彻彻底底地搞砸了
[19:42] If it’s any consolation, I still feel pretty good. 唯一的安慰就是 我的心情还是很好
[19:46] Mmm. Yeah. 唔 真好吃
[19:48] Everything’s coming up Tyler. 一切都走上了光明美好的泰勒大道
[19:55] Avery, hon, this is still quite an accomplishment. 艾芙莉 亲爱的 你已经做得很好了
[20:00] It looks amazing. Don’t lose sight of why you did this. 看起来真的很棒 别忘了你当初要做这个的原因
[20:03] I… 我
[20:05] I did it to bond with you. 我做这个是想跟你有更多联系
[20:07] And that never even happened. 而这个初衷从来就没有实现过
[20:09] This whole thing has been a disaster from start to finish. 整件事从开始到结束都是场灾难
[20:11] You did this to bond with me? 你做这个项目是为了我
[20:15] Yeah, I do stuff with mom, you do stuff with Tyler and Chloe. 是啊 我总和妈妈一起 你总是和泰勒克洛伊他们一起
[20:19] I thought we could do this together. 我就觉得我们可以试着一起做这个
[20:21] Oh, my gosh, Avery. 哦 我的天啊 艾芙莉
[20:22] Why didn’t you say something? 为什么你什么都不跟我说
[20:24] I tried, but you told me how proud you were I was doing it without you. 我想说啊 可是你跟我说我能独立完成任务是多么让你自豪
[20:28] And then that baby belched like a trucker. 然后那只娃娃就像个卡车司机一样打了个嗝
[20:32] Look, the only reason I didn’t want to do this with you 听着 我不想跟你做花车的唯一原因
[20:34] is because I didn’t want to take over. 就是我不想抢走你想做的事
[20:36] I didn’t want… 我不想
[20:37] What? 不想什么
[20:39] To be like my dad. 像我爸爸一样
[20:42] Okay, when I did my float, 好吧 以前我做花车的时候
[20:43] my dad swooped in and took over. 我爸爸会突然跑过来把所有事都抢过去做
[20:45] I mean, I got all kinds of praise for it, 我是说 虽然我因此而获得了很多赞赏
[20:47] but I did nothing, hon. And that made me feel horrible. 可我什么都没有做到啊 亲爱的 那种感觉真的糟糕透了
[20:51] I just wanted to make sure I didn’t do the same thing to you. 我只是不想对你做同样的事
[20:54] But you wouldn’t have. 可你本来就不会这样做
[20:57] We would have done it together. 我们可以一起做好的
[20:59] Well, I guess I messed up, too. 嗯 那看来我也搞砸了
[21:01] I’m sorry. 对不起
[21:03] Maybe it’s not too late. 或许 现在还不太迟
[21:06] Maybe we can fix both our mistakes together, huh? 或许 我们可以一起弥补我们的错 对吧
[21:10] Let’s see these plans. 来看看你的计划是什么样子
[21:19] Okay, it’s rigged and ready to go. 好 我们已经捣乱完毕 准备看看结果吧
[21:22] I rewired it so the motor will overload and blow the whole spaceship. 我把电线接乱了 这样马达就会因超负荷而炸掉整个飞船
[21:25] How do you know how to do that? 为什么你连这种事都懂
[21:26] Let’s just say I know a thing or two from scuttling the spaceship 只能说我对如何破坏飞船还是略懂一二的
[21:29] I flew here in from the talking dog planet. 我可是从能言狗星球上飞过来的呢
[21:31] -What? -No, I’m just kidding. -什么 -我开玩笑呢
[21:33] I’m a normal talking earth dog. 我只是只会说话的普通地球狗狗
[21:41] -What happened? -I don’t know, but it removed a lot of flowers. -怎么回事 -我也不知道 不过刚好把很多花去掉了
[21:46] Hey, maybe the float will move now. 搞不好花车现在能动了哦
[21:49] But it’s a mess and the engine’s blown. 可是现在场面一团糟 引擎还烧坏了
[21:51] I bet if the two of us work together, we can fix it. 不过我觉得 我们俩一起努力的话 就一定能修好
[21:57] Well, it’ll be fun to try with you. 只要跟你一起努力就会很有趣
[22:02] We destroyed the spaceship! 我们毁了太空船
[22:04] We saved the world! 我们拯救了世界
[22:06] I need a nap. 我得睡一下
[22:07] Me, too. 我也是
[22:12] After Chloe and I saved the world, 我和克洛伊拯救地球以后
[22:14] a big parade was thrown in our honor 市里为我们举行了庆功游行
[22:17] as we rode the destroyed spacecraft through town. 我们是乘着那艘被破坏的太空船游行的
[22:22] Avery and Bennett seemed happy about something. 艾芙莉和班尼特不知道为什么看起来很高兴
[22:24] Tyler kept feeling good about his life and his muffin. 泰勒则是一直在为他的人生和手里的小蛋糕感到开心
[22:29] And Ellen, well, you know how she is. 至于艾伦 你也知道她是怎样的人啦
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme