时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Hey, Mom. – Hey, stink bug. | -嘿 老妈 -嘿 小臭虫 |
[00:07] | I’m so excited. | 我好兴奋啊 |
[00:09] | There’s a… Okay, do I stink? Now you’re inside my head. | 因为 等等 我真的很臭吗 你让我觉得很纠结 |
[00:11] | You’re stinking cute, you little bug. | 你臭得很可爱啦 你个小虫子 |
[00:14] | Okay, let’s start this whole thing again. | 好吧 我们重新来一遍 |
[00:16] | Hey, Mom. Don’t reply. | 嘿 老妈 别回答我 |
[00:19] | There’s a museum exhibit I’m dying to see in San Francisco. | 在旧金山有个我很想去看的展览 |
[00:22] | It’s nearly sold out, but I managed to get us two tickets for next Saturday night | 票都快卖光了 但我还是抢到了两张下周六晚的票 |
[00:25] | and I was hoping you and I could go. | 我想要你陪我去 |
[00:26] | Oh, that sounds like so much fun, stink… Avery. | 听起来挺有趣的嘛 小臭 艾芙莉 |
[00:31] | Gimme the deets, GF. That’s teen speak, GF | 再给我讲讲呗亲 这是年轻人的说话方式啊亲 |
[00:35] | See? I’m getting ready for some mother-daughter bonding. | 看见没 为了增进母女感情 我可是很努力的 |
[00:37] | We should totally do each other’s nails. | 我们真应该给对方做做美甲 |
[00:40] | Yeah, we have plenty of time for none of that, GF. | 是啊 说得好像我们很有时间做这种无聊事一样啊亲 |
[00:44] | So, we’ll drive up Friday night. | 我们周五晚上就开车去旧金山 |
[00:45] | Our tickets aren’t until Saturday night, so we’ll get up there nice and early. | 我们的票是周六晚上的 所以我们可以提前到那里 |
[00:49] | Oh. We can bond as we drive up the coast. | 噢 沿海驾驶的时候 我们肯定能增进感情 |
[00:51] | I heard it’s so beautiful. I’ve always wanted to see it. | 我早就听说那里很漂亮了 我一直很想看看 |
[00:53] | Oh, and maybe someday you will. | 噢 你以后肯定有机会能看见的 |
[00:56] | But this trip, we’re taking the fast route inland, | 但是这次我们要走更快捷的内陆路线 |
[00:59] | bonding through the cow fields. | 沿路可以看见牧牛场 |
[01:01] | You can moo at them and hope that they respond | 你可以对着他们哞哞叫 然后翘首期盼它们的回应 |
[01:02] | like you always do when you see cows. | 你每次看见牛都这么做 |
[01:03] | I do love a good moo-back. | 我确实很喜欢听那些牛回应我 |
[01:07] | So, Avery and I are going to San Francisco next weekend. | 我和艾芙莉下周要去旧金山啦 |
[01:10] | It was Avery’s idea. Don’t make a big thing about it. | 是艾芙莉的主意 别大惊小怪了 |
[01:12] | She came to me! | 是她找我的 |
[01:14] | Well, of course. She can’t drive and… | 那当然了 她又不会开车 而且 |
[01:17] | I mean, she came to you. That’s great. | 我是说 她找上你真是太好了 |
[01:21] | But my dance recital is next Saturday. | 可我的舞蹈演出会也是下周六呀 |
[01:23] | Oh, my gosh, I totally forgot. | 噢天哪 我全给忘了 |
[01:25] | I’m so sorry, Chloe. | 太对不起了 克洛伊 |
[01:27] | I bought the tickets and I totally forgot about your recital. | 我买票的时候没想起来你有舞蹈演出 |
[01:29] | But we don’t want to miss seeing you dance. | 我们不想错过看你跳舞的机会 |
[01:34] | There. You saw me dance. | 好了 你现在看见我跳舞了 |
[01:36] | The real problem is, who’s gonna do my makeup and hair bun? | 问题是 谁来给我化妆盘头发呀 |
[01:39] | You have no idea how important it is to get the makeup | 你们绝对不明白把化妆和盘发做好 |
[01:41] | and hair exactly right. | 有多重要 |
[01:42] | Face it, none of us can dance. It’s all about the buns. | 承认吧 我们没人会跳舞 盘发才是最重要的 |
[01:46] | Well, sweetie, I could do your bun. | 小宝贝 我可以帮你盘发呀 |
[01:49] | Really? What’s the difference between a hair pin and a bobby pin? | 真的 你知道发簪和发卡有什么区别吗 |
[01:53] | Too late! My hair fell into my eyes, I twirled off stage into the front row, | 太慢了 我的头发散出来掉到眼睛里 然后我转着转着 |
[01:57] | and landed in a face full of grandma-lap. | 就从舞台上摔下前排 掉到前排老奶奶的大腿上 |
[02:01] | Yeah, Bennett, you can’t just do the bun. | 对啊 班尼特 你现在这水平盘不了发的 |
[02:04] | I went to three weeks of bun-making seminars. | 我花了三周去听盘发讲座 |
[02:06] | Remember, my hand got stuck in a bun-cramp? | 还记得我的手练盘发练到抽筋吗 |
[02:11] | Avery, what if we postpone the trip? | 艾芙莉 我们能不能迟一点出发 |
[02:13] | We can’t. The exhibit closes that night. | 不行 那天晚上展览就要结束了 |
[02:15] | All right, Chloe, what if I do your hair | 那好吧 克洛伊 我周六早上帮你盘头发 |
[02:18] | first thing Saturday morning, and then we leave right after? | 然后就立刻出发 这样可以吗 |
[02:19] | We’ll still have plenty of time to make it to the museum. | 这样我们还有足够时间去看展览 |
[02:22] | I guess that could work. | 我觉得可以啊 |
[02:23] | But I have to keep my bun perfect all day. | 可是那天我要保持我的盘发在完美状态 |
[02:25] | What if something goes wrong? | 万一有什么突发状况呢 |
[02:27] | Like Olivia Winder challenging me to a somersault contest. | 就比如说 奥利维亚要和我比赛翻跟头 |
[02:30] | I’m supposed to just plunk out? | 难道我就应该直直摔下去吗 |
[02:32] | Well, girls, that sounds like a good compromise. | 得了吧 姑娘们 那算是个不错的折中提议了 |
[02:35] | Avery gets her trip, Chloe, gets her bun | 艾芙莉可以去旅行 克洛伊可以盘头发 |
[02:38] | and with the bed all to myself, I can sleep like a spider. | 而双人床全归我一个人 我就能像蜘蛛一样大睡特睡了 |
[03:00] | – Stan, wake up. – It’s 5:00 A.M., Tyler. | -斯坦 醒醒啦 -才五点啊 泰勒 |
[03:02] | If you need to see me, make an appointment with my assistant. | 你如果想见我的话 先跟我的秘书预约啊 |
[03:07] | He’s actually an intern. He’s trying to break into the business. | 其实他还是个实习生 正努力要干出一番事业呢 |
[03:10] | – Monkey business? – Tyler, be serious. | -猴子事业吗 -泰勒 严肃点 |
[03:14] | You be serious. I need your help. Nikki’s gone and… | 你才该严肃点呢 我需要你的帮助 妮基走了 |
[03:17] | Nikki’s gone? Don’t worry, Tyler, I can find her. | 妮基走了 别担心 泰勒 我能找到她 |
[03:20] | I have a very particular set of skills, | 我有很多超能力 |
[03:22] | skills I have acquired over a very long career… as a dog. | 这些超能力是我在漫长的职业生涯中得到的 作为一只狗狗 |
[03:27] | Robert, clear my schedule. | 罗伯特 把我的预约都推掉 |
[03:30] | No, she’s not missing. | 不 她不是失踪啦 |
[03:31] | She flew back to El Salvador last night to visit her aunt. | 她昨晚就回萨尔瓦多看她的姨妈去了 |
[03:34] | The one who works on Lace and Tears? | 在《蕾丝与眼泪》里工作的那个人 |
[03:35] | That’s my favorite telenovela! | 那是我最喜欢的肥皂剧 |
[03:38] | Oh, there’s something I’ve always wondered | 噢 说起那个电视剧 我有个想了很久的问题 |
[03:39] | about that show that she has to ask her aunt for me. | 想让妮基帮我问问她的姨妈 |
[03:42] | What are they talking about? Because I don’t speak Spanish. | 那些人在讲什么 我听不懂西班牙语 |
[03:46] | We haven’t been dating that long, | 我们开始约会还没多久 |
[03:48] | and it’s our first time apart, so I don’t know what to text her. | 这是我们第一次分开 所以我都不知道要给她发什么短信 |
[03:50] | Oh, Robert, you have a similar situation | 噢 罗伯特 你跟那只加拿大的毛绒小象 |
[03:52] | with that stuffed elephant in Canada, right? | 也面临这样的难处 对吧 |
[03:55] | Oh, she did? Never mind then. | 啊 她真的那么做了 当我没说 |
[03:57] | Continue. | 你继续 |
[03:58] | When I was chasing after Nikki, | 我追求妮基的时候 |
[04:00] | she wasn’t interested because I was trying too hard. | 她对我一点都不感兴趣 因为我追得太过火了 |
[04:03] | So I have to play it cool. | 所以我现在得冷静一点 |
[04:05] | But I so want to tell her that she’s my life, | 可我又好想告诉她 她就是我的生命 |
[04:07] | my world, the air that I breathe. | 我的世界 我呼吸的空气 |
[04:09] | Wait, I know. | 等等 我知道怎么做了 |
[04:11] | Winky face. And send. | 酷酷脸 发送 |
[04:15] | Come on, Mom, it’s 5:00 A.M. Let’s go! | 快点啊 老妈 已经早上五点了 我们出发吧 |
[04:17] | You said we were leaving in the morning. | 你是说了我们早上出发 |
[04:19] | You didn’t say anything about 5:00 A.M. | 可你没说是早上五点啊 |
[04:21] | It was right there in the itinerary I slipped under your door. | 我在从门缝塞给你的旅行计划上写了啊 |
[04:23] | Wait, is that what came under my door at 2:00 A.M.? | 天哪 凌晨两点在我房间门口的人是你 |
[04:25] | I was so drowsy, I thought I was at a hotel. | 我睡得昏昏沉沉的 还以为我在酒店里呢 |
[04:27] | I ordered a cheese plate and tried to check out on the DVR. | 我还点了份奶酪蛋糕 然后起来看录像机 |
[04:30] | But the cheese plate came. | 可是奶酪蛋糕真的送来了啊 |
[04:33] | Nice work, Robert. | 做得好 罗伯特 |
[04:36] | Come on, Mom, we need to get on the road to San Francisco. | 快点啦 老妈 我们要出发去旧金山了 |
[04:39] | I have to do Chloe’s hair first. | 我得先给克洛伊盘头发 |
[04:40] | I know. She’s in the kitchen. | 我知道 她在厨房里呢 |
[04:42] | Okay, great. I’ll do her bun, then I have to go upstairs | 好 我要帮她盘发 然后上楼 |
[04:44] | and pick up the towels I left on the floor, | 把我扔在地上的毛巾捡起来 |
[04:45] | and return the bathrobe I apparently stole from myself. | 接着把我从自己衣柜偷来的浴衣还回去 |
[04:50] | All right, you have half an hour to get Chloe’s bun and makeup done | 很好 你有半小时来帮克洛伊盘好头发化好妆 |
[04:52] | so that we can stay on schedule. | 这样我们就可以按原计划进行了 |
[04:54] | That’s not nearly enough time. | 这时间根本不够啊 |
[04:56] | Well, I budgeted one minute for you | 好吧 我还给你留了一分钟 |
[04:58] | to complain about not having nearly enough time, | 来抱怨时间不够 |
[04:59] | so if you’d like to stop complaining now, | 所以如果你现在就停止抱怨的话 |
[05:01] | you can roll the remaining 45 seconds into your hair and makeup time. | 你就能把剩下的45秒用来做头发和化妆啦 |
[05:04] | Okay, let’s go, Chloe. | 好 来吧 克洛伊 |
[05:08] | All right, I am gonna pack up the car. | 好吧 我要去收拾行李了 |
[05:10] | You have 27 minutes. | 你还有27分钟 |
[05:11] | I had 30 minutes a minute ago. | 一分钟前我还有30分钟的 |
[05:14] | Mom, I know I’m being a little rigid about all this, | 妈妈 我知道我是有点苛刻 |
[05:16] | but it’s only because I can’t wait to get on the road with you | 可这只是因为我迫不及待地想要和你一起出发 |
[05:19] | and have the best time ever. You have 25 minutes. | 享受我们最美好的时光呀 你还有25分钟 |
[05:27] | Too tight? | 太紧了吗 |
[05:28] | My ballet teacher, Madame Olga says, | 我的芭蕾舞老师奥尔加夫人说 |
[05:29] | A bun that is too tight is like a good bowl of borscht. | 一个太紧的盘发就像是一碗好喝的罗宋汤 |
[05:34] | There’s no such thing. | 根本就不存在好喝的罗宋汤 |
[05:41] | Okay, done. Just be very careful not to get your hair | 好 完成了 你要非常非常小心 |
[05:43] | or makeup messed up before tonight. You feeling okay? | 在今晚之前别把你的头发和化妆给弄乱了 你还好吗 |
[05:46] | The pain has changed to a dull throb, so if Madame Olga is right, | 刚刚那种痛已经变成了隐隐作痛 要是奥尔加夫人说得对 |
[05:50] | soon the numbness will blanket me like a Siberian winter. | 很快麻木就会像西伯利亚的冬天一样将我包围 |
[05:55] | So good job, Mommy! | 干得漂亮 老妈 |
[05:59] | Stan, you have a huge responsibility today. | 斯坦 你今天责任重大 |
[06:01] | While I’m gone, you’re gonna have to be me. | 我走之后 你就要担任我的角色了 |
[06:04] | I can do that. | 我能做好的 |
[06:05] | It’s not as easy as you think. | 这可没有你想的那么容易 |
[06:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[06:08] | Just repeating me doesn’t mean you’re being me. | 只是鹦鹉学舌可不代表你就是我了 |
[06:10] | Stop that. Stop that now. | 停下来 现在就停下来 |
[06:11] | Stop that now. | 现在就停下来 |
[06:12] | Now. Now! | 现在 马上 |
[06:15] | This may sound arrogant, but I’m the glue that holds this family together. | 听起来可能有点自大 可我的确是凝聚这个家的胶水 |
[06:19] | But I thought I was the glue. | 可我以为我才是胶水 |
[06:22] | Oh, no, of course. You are the glue. | 哦 不 当然啦 你是胶水 |
[06:25] | I’m more of the fixer. | 我更像是修正液吧 |
[06:26] | Then you should probably go back | 那你可能得重来一遍 |
[06:28] | and fix that comment about me not being the glue, | 修正你那关于我不是胶水的言论 |
[06:30] | because it was very hurtful. | 因为那句话好伤人的 |
[06:32] | You know, you’re right. It was thoughtless of me and I’m very sorry. | 好吧 你说得对 是我没考虑到你的感受 对不起 |
[06:36] | Wow, I feel a lot better. | 哇 我觉得好多啦 |
[06:37] | You are the fixer. | 你真的是修正液呢 |
[06:40] | So if anything happens while I’m away, | 所以 如果我不在的时候发生了什么事 |
[06:43] | you’re gonna have to step in and fix it. | 你就要出来调解 |
[06:44] | That’s what I meant before when I said you have to be me. | 这才是我刚才说的 你要担任我的角色 |
[06:47] | You got it, Avery. | 没问题 艾芙莉 |
[06:48] | Thanks, Stan. | 谢谢你 斯坦 |
[06:49] | That means a lot to… Stop it, Stan! | 对我来说真是 停下 斯坦 |
[06:53] | I just hope everything goes smoothly. | 我真希望一切能顺利进行 |
[06:54] | This weekend is so important to me. | 这个周末对我来说太重要了 |
[06:56] | Mom thinks we’re going to the museum to see an exhibit, but I have something | 老妈以为我们只是去博物馆看展览 |
[07:00] | very special that I want to surprise her with. | 但其实我给她准备了一个很特别的惊喜 |
[07:01] | Oh, my gosh, you’re going to steal a painting! | 哦 天啊 你是要偷走一幅画吗 |
[07:04] | Why did you tell me? Now I’m in on it! | 你怎么不早点告诉我 我也要加入 |
[07:07] | After my mild freak out, in which I suggested we set Robert up | 当我小小地激动了一下 并提议我们怂恿罗伯特 |
[07:10] | as the patsy to take the fall for stealing the painting, | 担当偷画的替罪羊以后 |
[07:14] | Avery decided not to tell me what the surprise was. | 艾芙莉决定再也不要跟我说那个神秘惊喜到底是什么 |
[07:17] | Don’t worry, Robert. | 别担心 罗伯特 |
[07:18] | I would’ve made sure your family was taken care of. | 如果你出事了 我会照顾好你的家人的 |
[07:23] | -Bye, Mommy, bye, Avery. -Have fun, gals! | -再见妈妈 再见艾芙莉 -玩得开心啊姑娘们 |
[07:26] | Okay, I did not want to worry Mommy | 好吧 我不想让老妈担心 |
[07:29] | and spoil their trip, but I’m feeling a little woozy. | 也不想毁了她们的旅行 可我现在觉得有点晕 |
[07:33] | Oh, I didn’t realize it was this bad. | 哦 我都没想到会变得这么严重 |
[07:37] | I think I might be coming down with something. | 我觉得我可能出什么问题了 |
[07:39] | I need to sit down. | 我得坐下 |
[07:43] | My bun! | 我的盘发 |
[07:44] | Seriously, I need to sit down. | 真的 我得坐下来 |
[07:48] | Oh, no. Avery left me to be the fixer. | 哦不 艾芙莉让我留下做修正液的 |
[07:51] | So many problems. | 居然有这么多问题 |
[07:52] | Chloe’s bun, Bennett’s sick, Tyler’s missing. | 克洛伊的盘发 班尼特病了 泰勒又失踪了 |
[07:56] | Well, solved the Tyler problem. | 喔 泰勒的问题解决了 |
[07:58] | I think I’ve earned a massage. | 我想我可以享受一下按摩了 |
[08:00] | Robert, crack those knuckles and meet me on the patio. | 罗伯特 松松关节 在露台上等我 |
[08:05] | No, this is what you signed up for. | 不 这就是当初你所签的合同上要求的 |
[08:13] | Dad, you need to get better. | 爸爸 你要好起来 |
[08:15] | Oh. I’m okay. It’s just a little cold. | 喔我没事的 就是点小感冒 |
[08:18] | No, I mean get better at fixing hair. | 不 我是要你快点好起来给我梳头发 |
[08:20] | Look at me! | 你看看我这个样子 |
[08:22] | I’m gonna look at you with my eyes closed. | 我打算闭着眼睛看你 |
[08:25] | That’ll be nice. | 那样你就很好看了 |
[08:27] | Oh, yeah, it is. | 啊是啊 真好看 |
[08:31] | Man, Nikki never replied to my winky-face text. | 妮基一直都没回复我那条酷酷脸短信 |
[08:33] | I can’t text her twice in a row. | 我不能连续发两条短信给她 |
[08:35] | That wouldn’t be cool. What do I do? | 那样就不酷了 我该怎么办 |
[08:38] | Nikki would know, she knows everything. | 妮基会懂的 她什么都懂 |
[08:41] | I should text her. No! | 我应该发短信给她 不行 |
[08:46] | We got to call Mommy and tell her to come back and fix my hair. | 我们得打电话给妈妈让她回来给我绑头发 |
[08:53] | And your makeup. Whoa! | 还得给你化妆 |
[08:55] | What’s wrong with my makeup? | 我的妆怎么了 |
[08:57] | Nothing, if you’re in a heavy metal band. | 没事 如果你是个重金属乐队队员的话 |
[08:59] | But don’t worry about that. | 不过别担心 |
[09:01] | We’re not ruining your mom’s and Avery’s trip. | 我们不会毁了你妈妈和艾芙莉的旅行的 |
[09:03] | So what’s the plan? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[09:05] | That’s the only one option. You join a heavy metal band. | 只有这一个选项了 你去加入重金属乐队吧 |
[09:08] | Can you play three chords on a guitar and go like this? | 你会不会弹吉他 会不会像这么叫 |
[09:13] | What was that? | 那是啥 |
[09:17] | And there’s mile marker 254. Check. | 那是254英里标志牌 记好啦 |
[09:20] | Are you going to check off every mile marker we pass? | 你是打算标记每个我们经过的英里标志牌吗 |
[09:23] | Well, I need to do something between checking off every time you say, | 我总得在每次你一边说 |
[09:25] | “Isn’t this fun” while doing a little shoulder dance. | “这样不是挺好玩的吗”一边跳肩膀舞的时候找点事做嘛 |
[09:29] | Well, isn’t this fun? | 对啊 这不是挺好玩的吗 |
[09:32] | And there’s another cow herd. Moo! | 又有另一群牛群 哞 |
[09:37] | Yes! Check that off! | 太棒了 把那个也记上 |
[09:39] | Already did. You’re up to seven moo-backs. | 早就记好了 你都被哞了七次了 |
[09:42] | Eight, if you include that hitchhiker who mooed for some reason. | 八次 如果算上那个想学牛叫搭顺风车的人 |
[09:46] | I have to say, Mom, I’m pretty stoked. | 我想说 老妈 我真的好开心 |
[09:48] | Traffic is light and we’re ahead of schedule. | 交通一路顺畅 我们比计划中进行得还要快 |
[09:51] | We might even have time before the exhibit to visit Alcatraz. | 我们甚至还有时间在观展前去看看恶魔岛呢 |
[09:54] | I hope it’s not too late to get tickets. | 希望还有票卖 |
[09:56] | How do you even get into Alcatraz? | 怎么上恶魔岛 |
[09:57] | Commit a crime before 1963. | 在1963年前犯一次罪 |
[10:03] | We are having so much fun. | 这次旅游真是太好玩了 |
[10:08] | Daddy, you’re looking much better. | 老爸 你看起来好多了 |
[10:10] | I’m feeling much better. | 我也觉得我好多了 |
[10:12] | Then can you fix my hair? | 那你能帮我绑头发了吗 |
[10:13] | Of course, Tyler. | 当然可以啦 泰勒 |
[10:17] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[10:18] | Chloe’s dance recital is just a few hours away. | 克洛伊的舞蹈表演还剩几小时就要开始了 |
[10:21] | If I’m gonna be Avery, I’ve got to fix this. | 如果我要当艾芙莉 我就得绑好她的头发 |
[10:23] | But if I’m gonna fix this, I’ve got to be Avery. | 可是如果我要给她绑头发的话 我就得变成艾芙莉呀 |
[10:29] | Avery? How was the museum? | 艾芙莉 展览怎么样啊 |
[10:33] | Or Stan, good boy. | 还是说你是斯坦啊 真是个乖狗狗 |
[10:36] | I don’t know what is going on. | 我不懂这到底是怎么回事了 |
[10:41] | Bennett can use the hair spray on Chloe’s hair. | 班尼特可以用发胶帮克洛伊绑头发 |
[10:47] | If this doesn’t work, I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 可是如果这也没用的话 我就不知道我该干嘛了 |
[10:49] | Ooh, Tyler’s phone. | 哦 泰勒的手机响了 |
[10:51] | I bet Nikki would know what to do. | 我估计妮基会知道怎么做 |
[10:53] | She knows everything. | 她什么都懂 |
[10:54] | “I need you, Nikki.” | “我需要你 妮基” |
[10:57] | Chloe, what are you doing with my phone? | 克洛伊 你在用我的手机干嘛 |
[11:00] | And Stan, why are you dressed like… | 还有斯坦 你干嘛穿得像 |
[11:01] | Okay, I don’t even care. | 好吧 反正都不关我事啦 |
[11:03] | Chloe, what are you doing with my phone? | 克洛伊 你在用我的手机干嘛 |
[11:05] | “I need you, Nikki.” | “我需要你 妮基” |
[11:07] | What? She’s going to think this is from me! | 这是什么 她会以为是我发的短信啊 |
[11:09] | “I’m so sad about my hair. | “我的头发让我觉得好难过 |
[11:12] | How am I gonna dance with the other girls tonight?” | 这样我今晚要怎么和那些女孩子们跳舞啊” |
[11:14] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[11:16] | Tyler, do not yell at the red plant I’m watering. | 泰勒 别对着我正在浇水的这盆红色植物大吼大叫的 |
[11:21] | You’re a thirsty little shrub, aren’t you? | 你可真是个饥渴的小家伙 不是嘛 |
[11:24] | Aw, man. | 嗷 天哪 |
[11:26] | Why was I plumping while you were spraying? | 为什么你喷东西的时候 我的头发会蓬起来 |
[11:30] | It’s just getting worse and worse. | 变得越来越糟糕了 |
[11:32] | Of all the times for Robert to take a personal day and stick me with Chris. | 为什么罗伯特偏得挑这一天请假 让克里斯跟着我呢 |
[11:36] | And you wonder why you’re still a temp, Chris. | 你现在肯定还在想你为嘛只能当临时工吧 克里斯 |
[11:40] | Don’t give up on yourself, Chris. | 别自暴自弃啊 克里斯 |
[11:45] | We’re making great time, and I only missed one mile marker | 我们过得挺愉快的 我只漏了一个里程牌没有记上 |
[11:47] | when I had to calm you down after that double moo-back. | 因为那时候你被一头牛的两声哞哞叫吓到了 我得安抚你 |
[11:51] | I’m still freaking out. | 我现在都还觉得很惊讶呢 |
[11:53] | A double moo-back, Avery! What does it mean? | 哞了两次 艾芙莉 那是怎么回事啊 |
[11:57] | Ooh, there’s another sign for the Greenville Garlic Extravaganza. | 哦 你看那里有个牌子指着格林威尔大蒜狂欢节 |
[11:59] | We have time. | 我们还有时间呢 |
[12:02] | Mom, let’s just ride this double moo-back wave and go out on a high note. | 妈妈 我们就直接顺着这条路走 一路高声哞哞叫吧 |
[12:06] | Come on, Avery. We’re making such great time that we have a cushion. | 别着急 艾芙莉 我们玩得正开心呢 时间也很充足呀 |
[12:09] | I want to allow that extra time to make sure that we get there. | 我想留出一些时间来 这样就能确保我们能够准时到那里 |
[12:12] | Oh, Avery, come on. | 哦 艾芙莉 拜托啦 |
[12:13] | Mom, I don’t want us to miss | 妈妈 我真的不想错过那个惊喜 |
[12:15] | the surprise… ingly good time that we’re gonna have. | 那个令人惊喜的美好时光 |
[12:19] | We need that cushion in case things go horribly wrong. | 我们得留点时间 这样万一出什么事我们也有时间处理 |
[12:22] | What could go horribly wrong? | 还能发生什么事啊 |
[12:27] | So remember when we weren’t stuck | 还记得当我们还没被暴风雪困在 |
[12:29] | on the side of a mountain road in a snowstorm, | 山路一边的时候 |
[12:31] | and you suggested we drive up to the garlic festival | 是你建议我们开车去大蒜狂欢节 |
[12:33] | and then asked, “What could go horribly wrong?” | 还说“还能发生什么事请”吗 |
[12:38] | Vaguely. | 记不大清楚了 |
[12:45] | Now we’re stuck in the snow, and we’ll never make it to the museum. | 现在我们被大雪困住 来不及看展览了 |
[12:49] | And just so you could get all these stupid garlic souvenirs. | 而你却跑去买你那些可笑的蒜头纪念品 |
[12:51] | Stupid? This T-shirt’s scratch and sniff. | 可笑 这件T恤抠一抠就有味道 |
[12:55] | It smells like garlic if you do this. | 如果你这么做就能闻到大蒜味 |
[12:57] | That’s not the t-shirt, that’s you. | 有味道的不是T恤衫 是你 |
[12:59] | I understand you’re upset, and in retrospect, | 我知道你很难过 所以 |
[13:02] | perhaps the garlic detour was a bit ill-conceived, | 或许大蒜之旅并不是个很好的主意 |
[13:05] | but I’ve got something that’ll cheer you up. | 但我想到了一些可以让你开心的事 |
[13:08] | It’s your favorite CD from when you were little. | 这是你小时候最喜欢的唱片 |
[13:10] | Remember when you were little? | 还记得你小时候吗 |
[13:11] | And there were CDs? | 还记得那些唱片吗 |
[13:13] | Don’t forget the moves we made up. | 别忘了我们编的舞哦 |
[13:17] | When you’re driving down the street, | 当你沿街而驶 |
[13:19] | all the friendly cars in meet, | 车车友好相望 |
[13:22] | like to stop and say hello. | 不妨下来问好 |
[13:23] | Now you better join me for the honks. | 现在来跟上我的鸣笛节奏 |
[13:28] | Spell me the word, stink bug. | 跟我把单词拼出来 小臭虫 |
[13:30] | Or Stinky B. | 或者叫小臭臭 |
[13:32] | That’s what I like to call you when you rock the mic. | 你以前每次举着麦克风唱歌的时候我都很喜欢这样叫你 |
[13:36] | Come on, Avery, this is the part we used to do together. | 来嘛 艾芙莉 这部分我们以前都是一起唱的 |
[13:47] | The only friendly car that I want to meet is a tow truck. | 我现在想见的车只有拖车 |
[13:51] | I’m sorry we missed the museum. | 不能去看展览 我也很难过 |
[13:54] | But we can still make memories together. | 但我们一样可以制造很多回忆啊 |
[13:56] | Maybe now would be a good time to do each other’s nails. | 说不定现在就是我们互相美甲的好时机呀 |
[14:01] | I’ll go put on the snow chains. | 我去把防滑链装起来 |
[14:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:10] | Hey, Nikki. | 嘿 妮基 |
[14:11] | Oh, if you left your phone at my house, | 哦 你把手机丢在我家了 |
[14:13] | why don’t you just call Tyler and ask him to look for it? | 那你怎么不直接打电话给泰勒 叫他找找看 |
[14:16] | Yeah, I don’t know anyone’s number either. | 对哦 我也不知道他们的电话 |
[14:18] | But I bet that business card I gave you doesn’t seem so silly now, does it? | 这样看来 我之前给你的名片就没那么傻气了对吧 |
[14:22] | Do you need another one? I have 999 left. | 你还想不想再要一张啊 我还有999张呢 |
[14:25] | Yeah, I agree, one is enough. | 对 我也觉得 一张就够了 |
[14:28] | Yeah, let me look up Tyler’s phone number for you. | 好 我帮你看看泰勒的电话是多少 |
[14:30] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[14:32] | No signal. | 没信号了 |
[14:37] | Hey, look at this. | 看看这个 |
[14:39] | Look, a snow baby walked up the side of the car. | 看 有个小雪人从车上走过了 |
[14:44] | Silly snow baby. | 傻傻的雪娃娃 |
[14:49] | Whose phone is this? | 这是谁的手机啊 |
[14:50] | Oh, Tyler’s texting me. That’s nice. | 哦 泰勒在给我发短信呢 真不错 |
[14:54] | Oh, look. He’s going dancing with other girls. | 看啊 他要跟别的女孩子跳舞了 |
[14:58] | That’s my boy. | 不愧是我儿子 |
[15:02] | I texted Nikki that Chloe’s the one who sent | 我给妮基发短信 告诉她之前那条短信是克洛伊发的 |
[15:04] | those other texts before, but she hasn’t replied. | 可她还没回复我 |
[15:07] | She must not believe me. | 她肯定是不相信我 |
[15:08] | What if she never talks to me again? | 要是她又不跟我讲话了怎么办 |
[15:10] | We have bigger problems. | 还有更麻烦的问题没解决呢 |
[15:12] | Big, red, curly problems. | 又大又红又卷的问题 |
[15:13] | And as the acting Avery, I command you… | 而作为代理艾芙莉 我命令你 |
[15:16] | – Isn’t that what she does? – Yeah. | -她平时是不就这样讲话的 -是啊 |
[15:19] | I command you to rinse all that hairspray out of Chloe’s hair and fix it. | 我命令你洗掉克洛伊头上的发胶 帮她绑好头发 |
[15:23] | How do you know I won’t mess up her hair | 你怎么知道我不会把她头发弄得更糟啊 |
[15:25] | because I’m mad at her for sending those texts? | 因为她乱发短信的事 我可是很生气的啊 |
[15:27] | Because, you’re a good brother. | 因为你是个好哥哥 |
[15:29] | And because you can’t willfully mess up hair. | 而且 你从来就没法故意弄乱头发 |
[15:30] | It means too much to you. | 发型对你来说太重要了 |
[15:32] | True. But what do I know about doing a girl’s hair? | 有道理 可是我不懂怎么弄女孩子的发型啊 |
[15:35] | It’s just like doing your hair, only it doesn’t take nearly as long. | 就跟你弄发型一样嘛 只是没那么花时间而已 |
[15:39] | True. | 有道理 |
[15:40] | All right, Chloe, come here. We’re going to do your hair. | 好了 克洛伊 过来 我们要帮你弄头发了 |
[15:42] | I already did my makeup. | 我已经化好妆了 |
[15:47] | Wash that off, too. | 把那个也洗掉 |
[15:48] | I don’t want to. I love clowns. | 不要啦 我很喜欢小丑 |
[15:51] | Tyler? Tyler? | 泰勒 泰勒 |
[15:54] | I hate being sick. My throat hurts so much. | 生病太难受了 喉咙好痛啊 |
[16:00] | Oh, it’s from Nikki! | 噢 妮基给我发短信了 |
[16:02] | She says her throat hurts so much, she couldn’t call me. | 她说她喉咙很痛 打不了电话 |
[16:05] | You can deal with that later. | 你可以晚点再回她 |
[16:07] | I have to get ready for my recital. It’s in an hour! | 我得赶快准备好去表演了 只剩下一小时了 |
[16:10] | I’m gonna ask her about her feelings. Girls love that. | 我得关心她的感受 女孩子都很喜欢这样的 |
[16:12] | He’s asking about my feelings. | 他在关心我的感受呢 |
[16:15] | I love that. | 我好喜欢呢 |
[16:18] | She says she feels hot, then cold. | 她说她觉得又热又冷 |
[16:20] | Women. Am I right? | 女人都这样 我说得没错吧 |
[16:23] | Now she says she’s sweating like a pig. | 她刚刚说她正在像猪一样流汗 |
[16:26] | Have we reached the part in our relationship | 难道我们已经亲密到 |
[16:27] | where nothing’s embarrassing? Aw, yeah. | 什么事情都不会觉得尴尬了吗 太棒了 |
[16:31] | “You’re the cutest pig I’ve ever seen.” | “你是我见过最可爱的猪” |
[16:35] | You’re a sweet boy, Tyler. | 你真是个贴心的好男孩 泰勒 |
[16:38] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[16:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:45] | All right, Stan, I got all the makeup off. | 好了 斯坦 我把妆都洗干净了 |
[16:49] | But I’ve got less than an hour before we have to be at my recital. | 可是离演出开始只有不到一小时的时间了 |
[16:53] | If I show up looking like this, Madame Olga’s gonna say, | 如果我就这样出场 奥尔加夫人肯定会说 |
[16:56] | “Its okay, Chloe,” | “还不错啊 克洛伊” |
[16:57] | but not mean it! | 但她不是真心的 |
[17:00] | I’m sorry, Chloe. | 对不起 克洛伊 |
[17:02] | I tried to be Avery but I’m just not. | 我也想变成艾芙莉 可我不是她 |
[17:04] | Of course you’re not. You’re a dog. | 你当然不是了 你是只狗狗 |
[17:06] | Avery’s the future CEO of a Fortune 500 company. | 艾芙莉是世界五百强企业的未来首席执行官 |
[17:09] | At least that’s what it says on her business card. | 至少她的名片上是这么写的 |
[17:13] | Wait a minute, you’re right. | 等等 你说得对 |
[17:15] | I’m a dog. | 我是只狗狗 |
[17:17] | I need to solve your problem the way a dog would. | 我要用狗狗的方法解决你的问题 |
[17:20] | Dogs groom each other, and that’s what I’m gonna do to you. | 狗狗会互相装扮对方 我也要对你那样做 |
[17:22] | Sit right here and get ready to feel special. | 坐到这里来 准备迎接特别的触感吧 |
[17:38] | Thanks, Stan. That’s amazing, but will it hold? | 谢谢你 斯坦 太棒了 可是这个能持久吗 |
[17:40] | Oh, yeah. | 当然咯 |
[17:42] | I used a special product to make sure it does. | 为了确保持久性 我可是用了特别的秘方哦 |
[17:45] | Dog slobber. | 狗狗的口水 |
[17:48] | Now if you’ll excuse me. | 好吧 请别见怪 |
[17:55] | Oh, there’s your barrette. | 哦 是你的发夹 |
[17:58] | What about my makeup? | 那我的化妆怎么办 |
[18:00] | I have a plan for that, too. | 我还有个主意呢 |
[18:09] | Wow. Stan, it’s amazing you can do that. | 哇 斯坦 你居然还可以化妆 真是太厉害了 |
[18:12] | Not really. | 没有啦 |
[18:13] | This is something all dogs can do. | 这只是所有狗狗都会做的 |
[18:15] | Why do you think supermodels have dogs in their purses? | 不然为什么那些超模的包里都要装着狗狗 |
[18:19] | I look great, but who’s gonna get me flowers? | 我看起来棒极了 但是谁来给我献花呢 |
[18:22] | I can’t be the only girl without flowers. | 不能只有我没人献花啊 |
[18:24] | Women. Am I right? | 女人都这样 我说的没错吧 |
[18:28] | I’ll get you some flowers. | 我会想办法给你弄到花的 |
[18:36] | I’m telling you, if a woman invented snow chains, | 我跟你说 如果发明防滑链的是女人 |
[18:38] | they’d go right on. Men. Am I right? | 现在车子肯定就能动了 男人都不靠谱 对吧 |
[18:42] | I guess we’re going to have to stay here and wait until it clears up. | 我想我们得在这里待着 直到雪清理干净 |
[18:45] | Sweetie, I’m sorry we’re missing the museum. | 亲爱的 我们没能看展览我也觉得很难过 |
[18:47] | I know you really wanted to see that exhibit. | 我知道你真的很想看展览 |
[18:50] | I just can’t believe we came all this way | 我只是不敢相信 我们赶了这么远的路 |
[18:52] | and you won’t even get to see the Munier. | 你却没能看到穆尼尔画展 |
[18:53] | The what? | 什么 |
[18:54] | The print that you have hanging in your room. | 你在你房间里一直挂着的那张画 |
[18:55] | Munier’s Mother Dearest. | 穆尼尔的《母爱至上》 |
[18:58] | I remember how you told me that was the painting | 我还记得你说 那是你每次 |
[19:00] | that you would look at when you used to rock me to sleep every night. | 哄我睡觉的时候都会看着的画 |
[19:02] | Then when I got a little older, we would look at it together. | 我长大以后 我们就可以一起看着那幅画 |
[19:05] | I love that painting. | 我很喜欢那幅画 |
[19:06] | You pointed to it when you said your first word: “Mama.” | 你指着那幅画说出了你说的第一个字 “妈妈” |
[19:10] | I was a little hurt you weren’t pointing at me, | 那时因为你没指着我 我还有点伤心 |
[19:12] | but that’s fine, that’s fine. | 不过没事 真的没事 |
[19:13] | Whenever I look at the mother and daughter in that painting, | 每次我看到画里的母女 |
[19:16] | I always think of us. | 我总会想到我们 |
[19:17] | I know. And I wanted us to go see the original together. | 我明白 我也一直希望咱们俩能一起看看原画 |
[19:20] | It’s temporarily on display at the museum. | 那幅画短期内在博物馆展览 |
[19:22] | That’s why I wanted to go so badly. | 所以我才那么想去 |
[19:24] | This trip was all for me? | 这次的旅行全是为了我吗 |
[19:26] | Yeah. I wanted to surprise you. | 是啊 我想给你一份惊喜 |
[19:30] | Now I’m really sad we’re missing it, | 错过了展览 我现在真的很难过 |
[19:32] | and not because the tickets cost so much “Munier.” | 并不是因为买票花了这么多“穆尼尔” |
[19:35] | Good one, Ellen. | 好一个双关语啊 艾伦 |
[19:38] | Gosh, I can’t believe you were doing this amazing, thoughtful thing. | 天哪 我真没想到你在做这么棒这么贴心的事 |
[19:41] | I ruined the whole trip by getting angry. | 可是这趟旅行因为我的坏脾气给毁了 |
[19:43] | I just wanted this weekend to be perfect. | 我只是想要让这个周末过得完美 |
[19:45] | Oh, sweetie, this is perfect. | 哦 甜心 已经很完美了 |
[19:48] | This is exactly what I wanted, this moment. | 这就是我想要的 就是这一刻 |
[19:51] | Us. Bonding. I’ll never forget it. | 我们在一起 心心相连 我永远不会忘记的 |
[19:54] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[19:56] | I’ll never forget it, either. | 我也永远不会忘记的 |
[19:59] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[20:00] | Hey, I know what we need. | 嘿 我知道我们该干嘛 |
[20:06] | If the car’s feeling sad, it will cry, honk, honk! | 如果小车难过 它会哭着喊嘀嘀 |
[20:10] | if the car gets confused, it will say “why”, honk, honk! | 如果小车困惑 它会问“为什么” 嘀嘀 |
[20:21] | Stinky B. | 小臭臭 |
[20:32] | – Hey, how was the museum? – No, we didn’t make it. | -嘿 展览怎么样 -我们没能赶上 |
[20:35] | What? That’s terrible. | 什么 太糟糕了 |
[20:37] | We were trapped in the car, stuck in the snow, | 我们在茫茫大雪之中被困在车里 |
[20:39] | in the middle of nowhere for hours. | 四个小时里完全不知身在何方 |
[20:41] | She had to talk to me. It was great! | 她迫不得已跟我聊天 真是太棒了 |
[20:43] | Mom, I wanted to talk to you. | 妈妈 我是真想跟你聊天 |
[20:45] | Which anecdote about my wacky life did you enjoy the most? | 我怪诞人生中有哪件趣闻是你最喜欢的 |
[20:48] | Probably the time that you and your roommates took that wild trip to… | 大概是那次你和室友去野外 |
[20:50] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. That was great. | 对对对 那次真是太好玩了 |
[20:53] | Mommy! You’re home! | 妈咪 你回来了 |
[20:54] | Oh, sweetie, how was the recital? I can’t wait to see the video. | 噢 小可爱 演出怎么样 我好想看演出的视频哦 |
[20:58] | I had the best bun, and I got the biggest flowers | 我的盘发是最好看的 我还拿到爸爸给我献的花 |
[21:00] | from Daddy with a note saying, “I’ll love you forever, Tiffany.” | 上面有张字条写着“爱你一生一世 蒂凡尼” |
[21:05] | I don’t know. | 我不懂啦 |
[21:09] | I did a great job. | 我确实干得不错 |
[21:10] | I must’ve been in the zone. | 我肯定是太专心了 |
[21:13] | I don’t remember any of it. | 我一点都不记得发生了什么 |
[21:17] | Sweetie, you don’t look so good. | 亲爱的 你看起来不太好哦 |
[21:18] | I’m not, hon. I’ve got a 102-degree fever. | 是不太好啊亲 我发烧到39度 |
[21:21] | I spent the weekend shaking and shivering. | 我颤抖着度过了这个周末 |
[21:24] | This is the only thing that gives me any comfort. | 这是唯一能给我带来安慰的东西了 |
[21:27] | I call her Joanie. | 我管她叫乔安妮 |
[21:31] | Come on, let’s get you some tea. | 来吧 我给你沏点茶 |
[21:32] | Just having you home is making me feel better already. | 你一到家我就已经觉得好多了 |
[21:36] | Why am I holding a hairball? | 我为什么要拿着一团头发 |
[21:40] | Hey, Tyler. Nikki left her phone here. She said she misses you. | 嘿 泰勒 妮基把她的手机落在这里了 她说她很想你 |
[21:44] | She does? Awesome! | 她真这么说吗 太好了 |
[21:46] | Wait, if the phone was here on the couch, | 等等 如果她的手机一直在沙发上 |
[21:48] | does that mean I was texting with Dad? | 那是说我一直在跟老爸发短信吗 |
[21:51] | You said you loved his cute little nose. | 你说你喜欢他那可爱的小鼻子 |
[21:54] | I told Nikki to put a password on her phone. | 我就跟妮基说要她给手机设置密码嘛 |
[21:57] | Women, am I right? | 女人都这样 我没说错吧 |
[22:01] | I got to say, being Avery is hard work. | 必须承认 扮演艾芙莉真的很难 |
[22:03] | But it went a lot smoother when I started doing it as me. | 但是当我以自己的方法处理问题的时候 事情就简单多了 |
[22:07] | I’m even selling my own dog slobber hair product. | 我甚至还推出了我的狗狗口水美发产品 |
[22:08] | I call it Dog Slobber Hair Product. | 我就叫它狗狗口水美发系列 |
[22:13] | It hasn’t been selling. | 现在还没卖出一件呢 |
[22:15] | Do you think it’s the name? | 你觉得是名字的关系吗 |