时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Guys, for tonight’s dinner I have a surprise for you. | 伙计们 今天的晚饭我有惊喜给你们 |
[00:08] | I’ve taken another cooking class and I think this time | 我又上了一次烹饪课 |
[00:10] | you’re really going to like the result. | 这次做的菜你们肯定喜欢 |
[00:12] | Mom taking another cooking class | 老妈去上烹饪课 |
[00:14] | is like giving a chimp another archery lesson. | 就像教猩猩射箭 |
[00:17] | It’s not going to turn out better the second time. | 上两次也不会好到哪儿去 |
[00:19] | We’re all very excited, honey! | 我们都很激动 亲爱的 |
[00:22] | Put some ice in your mouths. | 嘴里含块冰 |
[00:24] | It’ll numb the taste buds. | 能麻木你的味觉 |
[00:25] | And if that doesn’t work, | 要还是不行 |
[00:27] | pretend this isn’t happening and you’re somewhere else. | 想像你没在吃饭而是在别处玩 |
[00:29] | Are you ready to eat? | 准备大餐一顿了吗 |
[00:32] | I’m at the water park. | 我在水上世界 |
[00:33] | Whee! | 好棒 |
[00:35] | Ahh, here comes the part | 哈哈 到了他们 |
[00:38] | where they scrape their plates under the table | 把菜倒在地上 |
[00:39] | and I get to eat it. | 喂给我吃的时候了 |
[00:40] | When I’m somewhere I don’t want to be, | 我在我不想去的地方时 |
[00:42] | I imagine I’m right here. | 我总是想像我在这儿 |
[00:44] | Whee! | 棒极了 |
[00:46] | Our dinner of beef bourguignon is about to begin-gnon. | 我们的牛肉大餐就要开始了 |
[00:52] | Good one, Ellen. | 说的好 艾伦 |
[00:53] | Or should I say, “Well done, Ellen.” | 或者是 做得好 艾伦 |
[00:56] | It’s actually medium rare but it was worth it for the joke. | 这话虽不常说 但为了这个笑话值了 |
[01:01] | Isn’t anyone gonna eat? | 没人想吃吗 |
[01:02] | Fine, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我先吃 |
[01:05] | It’s been a good seven years. | 这七年跟你们过得很快乐 |
[01:06] | Remember me. | 别忘了我 |
[01:11] | Wow! This is good! | 喔 真好吃 |
[01:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:16] | You’re not just trying to sucker us in, are you? | 你你不是在骗我们吃吧 |
[01:19] | Tongue out. | 伸舌头 |
[01:20] | Up, down, side. Side. | 上 下 左 右 |
[01:22] | She’s clean. | 她吃下去了 |
[01:25] | Except for some plaque. | 除了一些牙菌斑 |
[01:27] | Are you flossing like Dr. Lasky told you to? | 你听拉斯基医生的话清洁牙齿了吗 |
[01:30] | Wow, this is amazing. | 喔 太好吃了 |
[01:32] | Did I just walk into the wrong house for dinner? | 难道我跑到别人家吃饭去了 |
[01:34] | Because I’ve done that before. | 因为我干过一次 |
[01:36] | You know what my problem was? | 你知道我的问题出在哪儿吗 |
[01:37] | I’ve been cooking by taste. | 我以前是凭着感觉做饭 |
[01:39] | It turns my taster’s off. | 我的味觉就不是那么灵了 |
[01:41] | So this time I just followed the recipe exactly | 所以这次我严格按照食谱 |
[01:43] | instead of riffing on it like a jazz artist… | 而不像爵士乐一样即兴发挥 |
[01:45] | bippity boppity, blah, blah… paprika. | 噼里啪啦 噼里啪啦 |
[01:49] | So this is how dinner will always be? | 那以后的晚餐都是这样的吗 |
[01:51] | I can finally start to grow! | 我终于可以长个儿了 |
[01:55] | Hey, where’s my floor food? | 嘿 我的饭呢 |
[01:57] | What am I gonna vomit up and eat later on? | 我一会儿能吐出来再吃进去的食呢 |
[02:00] | No leftovers? | 没有剩饭 |
[02:02] | I’ll show you. | 等着瞧 |
[02:04] | I’ll start photobombing all your precious family pictures. | 我要毁了你们所有珍贵的的家庭照片 |
[02:07] | It might look something like this. | 看起来应该就像这样 |
[02:26] | Avery, stop whatever you’re doing. This is important. | 艾芙莉 停下手头的活儿 听我说 |
[02:28] | This is where Tyler reminded Avery | 这就是泰勒告诉艾芙莉 |
[02:31] | he had to choose between going out with Nikki or Emily. | 他不得不在尼基和艾米莉之间做出选择的情景 |
[02:33] | And he chose Emily first before realizing the mistake, | 他昏头昏脑地选了艾米莉 |
[02:36] | which made Nikki really mad. | 惹得尼基很生气 |
[02:39] | And this is where Avery said “I know, Tyler. | 然后艾芙莉说 我知道 泰勒 |
[02:41] | I was there for all that.” | 我就在现场 |
[02:42] | I know, Tyler. I was there for all that. | 我知道 泰勒 我就在现场 |
[02:45] | Then you know how much Nikki means to me. | 那你就知道尼基对我有多重要了 |
[02:48] | Come on, you know, that would have never lasted. | 得了吧 你也知道你俩处不长 |
[02:50] | You thought Emily was so great and you got rid of her. | 你觉得艾米莉更好就把她甩了 |
[02:52] | Yeah, for Nikki! | 对 为了尼基 |
[02:54] | And what happens when someone better than Nikki comes along? | 那要是有一个比尼基还好的女生怎么办 |
[02:56] | There’s someone better than Nikki? | 还有比尼基好的 |
[02:57] | How awesome would that be? | 那岂不是太棒了 |
[03:00] | No, there’s no one better than Nikki. | 不 不 谁也没有尼基好 |
[03:03] | Tyler, you had your chance with Nikki and you blew it. | 泰勒 你已经搞砸了你和尼基在一起的机会 |
[03:06] | You might as well just get over it and move on. | 你还是忘了这事儿 找个新女友吧 |
[03:08] | Like you did after you blew your chance with Wes? | 就像你搞砸了跟韦斯在一起的机会 |
[03:11] | That’s totally different! | 这是两码事 |
[03:13] | I’ve determined through a very scientific system | 我用了一个超级科学的论证系统 |
[03:15] | that Wes and I are meant to be together. | 得出结论 我和韦斯注定要在一起 |
[03:19] | Dang it! Not again. | 该死 又没扔上 |
[03:22] | Well, Nikki and I are meant to be together. | 但 尼基和我是注定要在一起的 |
[03:24] | But she won’t talk to me, | 但她不理我 |
[03:25] | she won’t return any of my texts, | 也不回我短信 |
[03:26] | and when I see her in public and say “Nikki, what’s up?” | 而且我在公共场合给她打招呼 尼基 你好啊 |
[03:29] | She just whips her hair around in a mean | 她就把秀发一甩 |
[03:31] | but still very attractive way. | 既无理 又迷人 |
[03:34] | You’re one of her best friends. | 你是她的好朋友 |
[03:35] | You have to get her to forgive me. | 你得让她原谅我 |
[03:37] | Tyler, you’re my brother, she’s my friend. | 泰勒 你是我哥 她是我朋友 |
[03:39] | Are you really asking me to get in the middle | 你真想让我 |
[03:41] | of some awkward situation between you two? | 趟你们俩之间这浑水 |
[03:43] | Yes, would you? | 对 趟不趟 |
[03:45] | No! I will not talk to her for you. | 不 我不会帮你跟她说的 |
[03:47] | When things go wrong, | 不管出了啥情况 |
[03:49] | the person in the middle always ends up with everyone else mad at them. | 夹在中间的人到最后总是两头受气 |
[03:52] | I don’t want to become the recipient of that mean, | 我可不想让她对我也来那种 |
[03:54] | but attractive hair whip. | 既无理又迷人的甩发 |
[03:55] | Yes, I’ve noticed it, too. | 对 我也注意到了 |
[03:57] | Nothing will go wrong with me and Nikki. | 我和尼基之间不会出事的 |
[04:00] | This is difference. | 这不一样 |
[04:01] | It’s already gone wrong. | 你俩已经黄了 |
[04:03] | She said she didn’t want to hang out | 她说她下午不愿意和我玩儿 |
[04:04] | with me this afternoon because you’d be here. | 就因为你也在这儿 |
[04:06] | Yearn! | 该死 |
[04:08] | That’s my dart, that’s for me! | 这是我的飞镖 这是给我的 |
[04:10] | I’m counting it! | 我要把它算在内 |
[04:11] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[04:12] | Thank you, Tyler, for helping me with Wes. | 谢谢你 泰勒 谢谢你帮助我和韦斯在一起 |
[04:18] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[04:19] | Bought a couple of things at the cooking store. | 在烹饪店买了几样东西 |
[04:24] | That’s okay, I got it. | 还好 我还能拿动 |
[04:27] | Honey, why do you need a blender, | 亲爱的 你为啥需要一个搅拌机 |
[04:29] | a juicer, a smoothie maker, | 一个榨汁器 一个奶昔机 |
[04:31] | and a food processor? | 和一个食品加工机 |
[04:33] | Aren’t they all basically the same thing? | 这仨不都一样吗 |
[04:35] | If they were the same thing, | 如果它们是一样的 |
[04:36] | they wouldn’t have different names. | 那就不会有不同的名字了 |
[04:37] | I’m pretty sure. | 我十分肯定 |
[04:40] | Well, all I can say is last night after dinner, | 我只能说 昨晚晚餐之后 |
[04:42] | my stomach was pumped and not by a paramedic, | 我感觉跟洗胃了一样 不是被大夫洗的 |
[04:45] | I mean in a good way. | 是一种很享受的感觉 |
[04:47] | “Oh, yeah! It stayed down!” | 噢 太好了 胃酸没有倒流 |
[04:52] | That’s okay, I got it. | 没关系 我能拿动 |
[04:56] | Hey, Stan. | 嘿 斯坦 |
[04:58] | Hey, Eggs Benedict Arnold. | 嗨 火腿蛋松饼·阿诺德 |
[05:01] | I don’t get that. | 我不明白 |
[05:03] | Well you see, Benedict Arnold was | 你想想 本尼迪克特·阿诺德 |
[05:04] | a Revolutionary War traitor | 是独立战争中的叛徒 |
[05:06] | and eggs benedict is a chichi breakfast dish | 而贝火腿蛋松饼是一种配有荷兰酸辣酱的 |
[05:08] | served with hollandaise sauce. | 精致早餐 |
[05:09] | So what I did there was I combined them to imply | 所以我做的就是把这两个合在一起 |
[05:12] | that you’re a food traitor. | 来说明你是一个食物叛徒 |
[05:15] | Let’s start over. | 好 我们再来一遍 |
[05:16] | Hey, Eggs Benedict Arnold. | 嗨 火腿蛋松饼·阿诺德 |
[05:18] | Hey, that’s hurtful. | 这太伤人了 |
[05:20] | Yeah, it is. I didn’t get any leftovers. | 对 没错 我再也没有剩饭吃了 |
[05:23] | You and the rest of those table jockeys hogged all the food. | 你们这些大饭桶把所有的食物都吃了 |
[05:26] | Tonight I’ll slip you a little something under the table. | 今天晚上我在桌下给你一点 |
[05:28] | I don’t want a little something. | 一点不够 |
[05:30] | I want what I used to get. | 我想要我以前的量 |
[05:32] | All of it. | 所有的食物 |
[05:33] | You see my problem here, Eggs? | 知道了吧 小蛋蛋 |
[05:36] | We can’t give you all of it, Stan. | 我们不能全给你 斯坦 |
[05:38] | Now that it’s good, we want some food. | 现在菜好吃了 我们也需要食物 |
[05:40] | “We want some food.” | 我们也要食物 |
[05:41] | Do you even hear how selfish you sound? | 你知道你听起来有多自私吗 |
[05:44] | I can’t even look at you. | 我都不忍直视了 |
[05:47] | Why don’t you go ahead and pet behind my ears? | 要不你摸摸我耳朵后面 |
[05:53] | Will Wes ask me out. | 韦斯会约我出去吗 |
[05:55] | What! | 啥 |
[05:57] | Will Wes ask me out? | 韦斯会不会约我出去 |
[05:59] | Come on, I thought I wrote “Yes” On all these! | 啊 我以为我在每一侧都写了是 |
[06:02] | Okay, okay. | 对了 对了 |
[06:04] | Wes won’t ask me out, right? | 韦斯不会约我出去 是吧 |
[06:07] | You don’t know Wes like I do! | 你不像我一样了解韦斯 |
[06:11] | Avery, Tyler’s not here, is he? | 艾芙莉 泰勒不在吧 |
[06:13] | Oh, no, he left | 哦 他走了 |
[06:14] | because my Student Tolerance Club is coming over. | 因为我的学生宽容社团要过来 |
[06:16] | He hates them | 他讨厌他们 |
[06:17] | and the Tolerance Club hates him. | 社团也讨厌她 |
[06:19] | The irony is delicious, isn’t it? | 多讽刺啊 |
[06:24] | To me. To me. | 对我来说 |
[06:26] | I don’t know what to do about Tyler. | 我不知道我应该怎么对待泰勒 |
[06:29] | I really liked him, and maybe I still do. | 我曾经很喜欢他 也许现在我还是喜欢他 |
[06:31] | But when he picked Emily first, it really hurt me. | 但当他先选艾米莉的时候 他真的伤了我的心 |
[06:34] | And now I’m just so confused. | 现在我好困惑 |
[06:37] | Should I give him another chance? | 我是不是应该再给他一次机会 |
[06:39] | Nikki, you’re my friend, Tyler’s my brother. | 尼基 你是我朋友 泰勒是我哥 |
[06:41] | I don’t want to get in the middle. | 我不想夹在你们中间 |
[06:43] | Just do whatever feels right to you. | 顺着你的心去做就行了 |
[06:44] | I don’t know what feels right. | 我不知道怎么做才好 |
[06:45] | This is all so new to me. | 我没经历过这种事 |
[06:47] | I’ve never been confused about boys. | 我从来没对男生困惑过 |
[06:49] | I’ve never been picked second. | 我从来都是第一个被选中 |
[06:51] | Not even for softball, and I don’t know how to play. | 玩垒球的时候都没有过 而且我还不会玩 |
[06:54] | Please, Avery. | 求求你 艾芙莉 |
[06:56] | You’re my friend, I really need your help. | 你是我闺蜜 我需要你的帮助 |
[06:58] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[07:00] | You know, I probably shouldn’t be saying any of this, | 你看 我也许不该说这些 |
[07:02] | but you dodged a bullet. | 你离开他就对了 |
[07:04] | Tyler just goes from girl to girl. | 泰勒就是一花花公子 |
[07:06] | And you would have ended up getting hurt | 你也可能会在他找到更好的 |
[07:07] | when he left you for someone better. | 女生而离开你之后再次受伤 |
[07:09] | There’s someone better than me? | 还有人比我更好 |
[07:11] | The point is, | 关键是 |
[07:13] | Tyler’s probably in the park right now | 说不定泰勒正在公园 |
[07:14] | doing tricks on his bike to impress the next girl | 耍些把戏去勾引下一个 |
[07:17] | whose heart he’s gonna break. | 即将被他抛弃的女生 |
[07:18] | Having him as a boyfriend would be | 把他当男朋友会是个 |
[07:20] | a horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible… | 非常 非常 非常 非常 |
[07:22] | Wait, how many is that? | 等等 我说了几个非常 |
[07:23] | – Four. – Horrible mistake. | -四次 -可怕的错误 |
[07:26] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[07:28] | That is just what I needed to hear. | 这正是我需要听的 |
[07:29] | Thanks to you, I am going to get over Tyler and move on. | 谢谢你 我会忘了泰勒 向前看 |
[07:32] | That fifth “Horrible” Really drove the point home. | 最后一个“可怕”真是说到了点子上 |
[07:38] | Will I find the perfect boy? | 我能找到完美的男朋友吗 |
[07:41] | “Yes.” | 能 |
[07:42] | Oh, that’s for me! | 噢 这是给我的预兆 |
[07:43] | I’m counting it! | 我要把它算在内 |
[07:44] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[07:46] | Thank you, Nikki, for helping me with Wes. | 谢谢你帮助我和韦斯在一起 尼基 |
[07:51] | Look, this is just what I told Nikki! | 看看 这就是我刚才告诉尼基的 |
[07:54] | He’s already moving on to the next girl. | 他已经向下个女生下手了 |
[07:56] | I wonder which one of those unlucky contestants | 我真想知道哪个女生会在今天结束之前 |
[07:58] | will be his girlfriend by the end of the day. | 成为他的女朋友 |
[08:00] | Will it be Giggly? Clappy? | 是那个笑呵呵的 鼓掌的 |
[08:02] | Or Thumbs-up Gal? | 还是竖拇指的 |
[08:07] | Ah, here it comes, one of Tyler’s classic moves. | 啊 看看 泰勒的经典泡妞路数 |
[08:10] | He’s gonna do a bike trick, | 他会玩一个自行车把戏 |
[08:12] | and then fall on to one of them so she has to catch him | 然后倒在某个女生身上让她接住他 |
[08:14] | as he puts his arm around her. | 然后他再抱住她 |
[08:16] | “Whoa, thanks. | 喔 谢了 |
[08:17] | Can I buy you a smoothie for saving my life?” | 我能给你买杯奶昔来报答你的救命之恩吗 |
[08:34] | He didn’t flirt with them. | 他没跟她们调情 |
[08:36] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[08:37] | I’m gonna go talk to him. | 我要去跟他聊聊 |
[08:38] | I’m gonna go cheer up Tyler’s rejects by letting them pet me. | 我要通过让那些被泰勒拒绝的女生抚摸我来取悦她们 |
[08:40] | It’s one of those “Everybody wins” situations. | 这就是全赢的局面 |
[08:45] | Hey, Tyler, those were some pretty cute girls. | 嘿 泰勒 那都是些很漂亮的姑娘 |
[08:49] | What happened to the “fall and hug”? | 你的摔抱技能呢 |
[08:51] | What? | 什么 |
[08:52] | Oh, you mean the “Trip and trap.” | 哦 你是说绊倒圈套 |
[08:55] | I told you, all I can think about is Nikki. | 我说过 我心里都是尼基 |
[08:58] | I thought maybe if I rode my bike a little, | 我以为我骑会儿车 |
[09:00] | it’d clear my head. | 就能理清一下思路 |
[09:01] | But it’s not working. | 但没用 |
[09:06] | Great, and now they’re playing our song. | 得 现在他们又在放我们的歌了 |
[09:09] | Circus music is your song? | 马戏团音乐是你们的歌 |
[09:11] | It’s the fro-yo cart. | 那是卖冻酸奶的车 |
[09:13] | It would always come by our house on the way to passing Nikki’s | 它总是要先经过咱家 然后再经过尼基家 |
[09:15] | and I’d text her | 我会给她发短信 |
[09:16] | and we’d meet in the middle and get fro-yo. | 然后我们就在两家之间见面买冻酸奶吃 |
[09:18] | It was our thing. | 这是我们的小传统 |
[09:21] | But now that’s the saddest song I’ve ever heard. | 但现在这是我听过的最伤感的歌了 |
[09:25] | Tyler, I know you told me that you’re hung up on Nikki, | 泰勒 我知道你还没放下尼基 |
[09:28] | but it’s just not like you to actually… have feelings. | 但我没想到你真的会有感情 |
[09:33] | I know. Where did they come from and how do you get rid of them? | 是啊 它们从哪来的 我该怎么摆脱它们 |
[09:37] | Do you feel feelings all the time? | 你一直以来都有感情吗 |
[09:39] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[09:40] | I am so sorry. | 我真为你难过 |
[09:45] | You know, I’ve heard the expression “Heartbroken,” | 你知道 我以前听过心碎这个词 |
[09:47] | but I never thought it was real. | 但我不知道那是真的 |
[09:49] | And my heart actually hurts. | 而且我的心真的痛 |
[09:52] | And my stomach. And my head. | 还有我的头和肚子 |
[09:55] | I’m “Everything-broken,” Avery. | 我是全身碎 艾芙莉 |
[10:02] | Oh, man, Clappy really knows how to get into the undercoat. | 噢 瞧瞧 那个鼓掌的却是知道该怎么摸进毛里 |
[10:12] | So I got your text that Tyler’s not here | 我收到你的短信说泰勒不在这儿 |
[10:14] | and you wanted to talk to me. | 而且你想跟我聊聊 |
[10:15] | Oh, thanks again for that wonderful advise. | 哦 非常感谢那条建议 |
[10:18] | I really feel like I’m starting to move on. | 我真的感觉自己已经走出了泰勒的阴影 |
[10:20] | About that… | 关于那个 |
[10:21] | I may have made a horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible… | 我有了可能犯了一个非常 非常 非常 非常 |
[10:25] | Wait, how many did I say before? | 等等 我上回说了几次 |
[10:26] | – Five. – Horrible mistake. | -五次 -非常可怕的错误 |
[10:29] | You need to give Tyler another chance. | 你得再给泰勒一次机会 |
[10:31] | Avery, you told me not to go out with him. | 艾芙莉 你告诉我不要跟泰勒约会 |
[10:33] | Now you’re telling me I should. | 现在你又让我去跟他约会 |
[10:34] | We have an expression in my country: | 在我们国家有句俗话 |
[10:36] | don’t change airplanes before they land. | 在降落之前不要换飞机 |
[10:39] | And also, don’t change airplanes in Chicago. | 另外 也不要去芝加哥转机 |
[10:41] | O’Hare’s a mess. | 奥黑尔机场混乱不堪 |
[10:43] | I’ve never seen Tyler like this before. | 我从来没见过泰勒像现在这样过 |
[10:45] | He actually has feelings for you. | 他真的对你有感情 |
[10:47] | I didn’t even think he could have feelings. | 我甚至都不觉得他会有感情 |
[10:49] | I wrote a paper on him for my abnormal psychology project | 我以他为素材写了一份变态心理学的报告 |
[10:52] | called “The Boy Who Only Loved His Hair.” | 名字叫“那个只爱他头发的男孩” |
[10:55] | I got an A. | 我拿了优秀 |
[10:56] | He got a home visit. | 他被家访了 |
[10:59] | Avery, I came to you because I was confused | 艾芙莉 我来找你是因为我很疑惑 |
[11:01] | and you helped me. | 而且你也帮了我 |
[11:02] | Because of you, I decided to forget about Tyler. | 正因为你 我现在决定忘了泰勒 |
[11:05] | I’m trying to move on, | 我正在找新男友 |
[11:06] | but now you’re confusing me again. | 现在你又让我疑惑了 |
[11:07] | No, you can’t forget about Tyler because of me. | 不 你不能因为我而忘了泰勒 |
[11:10] | I don’t want that. Tyler’s my brother. | 我不想这样 泰勒是我哥 |
[11:12] | So are you talking to me | 所以你现在你是以泰勒妹妹的身份 |
[11:13] | as Tyler’s sister or as my friend? | 还是以我闺蜜的身份跟我说话 |
[11:15] | This is why I didn’t want to get in the middle! | 这正是我不愿意搅和你们这事儿的原因 |
[11:17] | Then maybe you shouldn’t have! | 也许你确实不应该 |
[11:18] | Tyler is wrong and I’m right! | 泰勒是错的 我是对的 |
[11:20] | Wait a minute, there’s a reason he went to Emily first | 等等 他先去找艾米莉也是有原因的 |
[11:24] | and wasn’t sure he could trust that you really liked him. | 他不确定你是不是喜欢他 |
[11:26] | You weren’t interested in him till he had a girlfriend. | 你在他有了女友之前根本不稀罕他 |
[11:28] | Ah! So you are taking his side! | 噢 你果然站在他一边 |
[11:30] | I’m taking the side that | 我这是站在 |
[11:31] | you should give him another chance”! | 你要再给他一次机会这边 |
[11:33] | I just can’t let things go when they’re wrong. | 我不能眼看着事情往坏方向发展 |
[11:35] | And this has been bothering me since you came in. | 而且这个一直让我很不爽 |
[11:36] | Stupid thread. | 蠢线头 |
[11:39] | Ah! | 啊 |
[11:42] | Let me fix that. | 让我来 |
[11:44] | Sweater vests are in. | 毛线背心做成了 |
[11:46] | Show off those arms, girl. | 炫耀你的玉臂吧 姑娘 |
[11:50] | You don’t know when to butt out. | 你不知道什么时候少管闲事 |
[11:53] | I know absolutely no Spanish, | 我根本不懂西班牙语 |
[11:55] | but I can infer from the situation that she’s saying, | 但是从她的语气来看 她是在说 |
[11:58] | “Your dog is remarkably handsome and…” | 你的狗超级帅而且 |
[12:03] | “Smart.” | 聪明 |
[12:06] | The Master Chef is home to cook dinner! | 大厨回来做饭了 |
[12:09] | Yay! Heat it up! | 耶 加热啦 |
[12:11] | I thought that could be your new catch phrase. | 我以为这个会成为你的口头禅 |
[12:13] | Actually, my belly came up with it. | 实际上 是我的肚子想出来的 |
[12:15] | Heat it up! | 加热啦 |
[12:18] | Now, heat up is too microwavey. | 现在 加热太像微波炉了 |
[12:21] | I thought it was good, buddy. | 我觉得那个还不错 伙计 |
[12:24] | How about “It’s on!”? | 开火了怎么样 |
[12:27] | “It” could be the heat, or what I’m doing with it. | 可以指火的热量 也可以指用来烧饭的火 |
[12:30] | Either way, “It’s on!” | 无论如何 开火了 |
[12:34] | I like yours better. | 还是你的更好 |
[12:37] | Well, this is usually when I have my secret pre-dinner. | 一般情况下 这是我吃我的秘密前晚餐的时候 |
[12:39] | I don’t know what to do with myself. | 我现在不知道要去干什么 |
[12:41] | Oh, I should probably tell Linda at the diner I’m okay. | 哦 我应该告诉餐馆的琳达我很好 |
[12:45] | She worries. | 她狠担忧 |
[12:48] | If I’m gonna have a catchphrase, | 如果我要有口头禅 |
[12:49] | I should probably have a theme song. | 我也应该有首主题曲 |
[12:52] | I’m on, he’s on, you’re on, she’s on | 你 我 他 都火力全开 |
[12:55] | They’re on, we’s on | 他们火力全开 我们火力全开 |
[12:57] | It’s on! | 开火了 |
[12:59] | The heat or what I’m doing with it. | 火或是我烧的菜 |
[13:03] | Now to sabotage the meal. | 到了捣乱时间了 |
[13:05] | Twice as long equals twice as bad. | 两倍的时间就是两倍的坏 |
[13:08] | Casual. Casual. Casual. | 装没事儿狗 装没事儿狗 |
[13:11] | Hi, Stan. | 嗨 斯坦 |
[13:12] | Totally worked. | 奏效 |
[13:15] | Add a pinch of bay leaves. | 加少量月桂叶 |
[13:19] | And a handful of elm leaves I found in the yard. | 还有少量在院子里捡到的榆树叶 |
[13:26] | Stan? | 斯坦 |
[13:28] | Still casual. | 继续装没事儿狗 |
[13:30] | Is something going on? | 你在整什么 |
[13:31] | You were in that chair, now you’re in this chair. | 你刚才在那个椅子上 现在在这个椅子上 |
[13:34] | But you look so casual. | 但是你看起来很无辜 |
[13:37] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[13:38] | I’ve crawled into your mind and set up a tent. | 我已经在你的脑袋里 |
[13:41] | A casual tent. | 留下了无辜的印象 |
[13:44] | And now to add some seasoning. | 现在加一些调料 |
[13:47] | Sweaty tube socks. | 臭袜子 |
[13:50] | Picked fresh from Tyler’s gym bag, | 刚从泰勒运动包里拿出来 |
[13:51] | delivered straight to your table. | 直接呈到你的桌前 |
[13:53] | Now with errant Band-Aid. | 再加入用过的创可贴 |
[14:00] | Nikki! Calm down. | 尼基 冷静 |
[14:02] | I have no idea what you’re saying. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[14:03] | When I get upset, I rant in Spanish. | 我生气的时候 就会用西语咆哮 |
[14:05] | Which is what I was just saying to you in Spanish. | 我刚才也正是用西班牙语跟你说这个意思 |
[14:08] | When you’re ready to stop taking Tyler’s side | 当你不再站在泰勒这一边 |
[14:10] | and be my friend again, let me know. | 愿意重新做我的朋友的时候 再来找我 |
[14:13] | Nikki, what’s up? | 尼基 你好啊 |
[14:19] | Wow! That hear whip really is mean but attractive. | 噢 那头甩的真是又无礼又迷人 |
[14:22] | So what was she doing here? | 她在这里做什么 |
[14:24] | Did she say anything about me? | 她说了关于我的什么事了吗 |
[14:25] | Well, sort of. | 说了一点 |
[14:26] | She said some things about you, about me, | 她说了一些关于我的 你的 |
[14:29] | about how I don’t know when to butt out. | 还有我老是多管闲事 |
[14:30] | I also think you don’t know when to butt out. | 我也觉得你老是多管闲事 |
[14:33] | We have so much in common. | 我跟她共同点真多 |
[14:36] | Wait, why does she think you don’t know when to butt out? | 等等 她为什么也让你少管闲事 |
[14:39] | When I saw that you really were hurting, | 当我看见你非常心痛的时候 |
[14:41] | I wanted to tell her | 我想告诉她 |
[14:42] | that I was wrong about what I said before. | 我之前说的都不对 |
[14:43] | What did you say before? | 那你之前说了什么 |
[14:47] | Before today, I’ve said so many things. | 前几天 我说过很多东西 |
[14:50] | I talk a lot, if you haven’t noticed. | 我经常说话 如果你没注意到的话 |
[14:51] | Frequently on the subject of current events. | 内容经常与时事相关 |
[14:53] | That omnibus bill stuck in the Senate right now… | 那个公交车法案正卡在参议院 |
[14:54] | Avery! | 艾芙莉 |
[14:57] | What did you say? | 你到底说了什么 |
[14:58] | Okay, I may have made | 好吧 我可能犯了一个 |
[15:00] | a horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible… | 非常 非常 非常 非常 |
[15:03] | – Wait, how many was that? – Two? | -我刚才说了几次 -两次 |
[15:05] | Okay, I definitely know it’s not that. | 我肯定说了不止两次 |
[15:07] | The point is, I made a mistake. | 关键是 我犯了一个错误 |
[15:10] | And this is where Avery told Tyler | 就这样 艾芙莉告诉泰勒 |
[15:11] | that she told Nikki not to go out with him. | 她告诉尼基不要跟泰勒约会 |
[15:13] | Then she told Nikki to go out with him. | 然后她又告诉尼基去跟泰勒约会 |
[15:15] | But Nikki was determined to move on | 但是尼基已决意要离开泰勒 |
[15:17] | they got in a big argument, | 她们大吵了一架 |
[15:18] | and now she’s really mad at Avery. | 然后现在艾芙莉惹得她很生气 |
[15:22] | Why did I do that? | 我为啥要这样 |
[15:23] | I don’t know my own strength. | 我都不知道我力气这么大 |
[15:25] | Or the weakness of today’s sweaters. | 还是说现在的毛衣太脆了 |
[15:27] | You’ve ripped the sleeves off my heart. | 你把我的心的袖子扯下来了 |
[15:29] | Your sweater will be okay, | 你的毛衣算不了什么 |
[15:30] | but what about my heart sleeves? | 那我心的袖子呢 |
[15:34] | So we actually had a shot with Nikki | 也就是说一开始尼基来找你的时候 |
[15:35] | when she talked to you the first time, | 我和她还有戏 |
[15:37] | and you blew it for me. | 但你把事搅黄了 |
[15:38] | I’m sorry, Tyler. | 对不起 泰勒 |
[15:40] | I tried to change her mind back, but she’s moving on. | 我试着让她回心转意 但是她已经离开你了 |
[15:42] | You’re a terrible sister | 你是个差劲的妹妹 |
[15:44] | and I’ll never forgive you for this! | 我永远也不会原谅你 |
[15:45] | This is why I didn’t want to get in the middle! | 所以我说我不想搅和你们这档子事儿呢 |
[15:46] | Then maybe you shouldn’t have! | 也许你就不应该搅和 |
[15:48] | That’s exactly what Nikki said. | 尼基也是这么说的 |
[15:49] | We have so much in common. | 我跟她的共同点真是太多了 |
[15:56] | I’m so mad at you for what you said to Nikki. | 你跟尼基说了那些话 我还是很生气 |
[15:59] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不跟你说话 |
[16:00] | You talked to me to tell me that. | 你告诉我你不想跟我说话 |
[16:02] | I can do whatever I want. I’m the mad one. | 我想干啥就干啥 我在生气 |
[16:07] | As I always say, “It’s on!” | 就像我一直说的 开火了 |
[16:11] | All right, stomach. | 好啦 小肚肚 |
[16:12] | Are you ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[16:13] | Oh, I’m ready, Chloe. | 噢 我准备好了 克洛伊 |
[16:17] | Sweetheart, that’s Daddy’s bit. | 宝贝 这是老爸的梗 |
[16:21] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[16:22] | Now I’m just waiting for the food | 现在我只用等着食物像 |
[16:24] | to drop like a ball on New Year’s Eve. | 新年的水晶球一样落下来喽 |
[16:26] | Ten, nine, eight… | 十 九 八 |
[16:30] | What? What’s wrong? It’s not good? | 啥 怎么了 不好吃 |
[16:33] | Maybe the guy standing in the corner likes it. | 也许站在角落里的那个人喜欢吃 |
[16:37] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[16:40] | Oh no, you’re feeding it to the dog again. | 哦 不 你们又拿菜去喂狗 |
[16:43] | I don’t understand. I followed the recipe exactly. | 我不明白 我严格按照食谱做的 |
[16:45] | Why was tonight different? | 今晚怎么会这样 |
[16:47] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[16:49] | Hon, maybe the real question is why was last night different? | 亲爱的 问题应该是为啥昨天晚上不一样 |
[16:53] | Maybe last night was a fluke. | 也许昨天晚上你是侥幸成功 |
[16:55] | No, tonight was the fluke. | 不 不 今晚是个例外 |
[16:57] | I’m gonna try again tomorrow and you’ll see. | 我明天还会再试 等着瞧 |
[16:59] | I’m gonna make a great meal. | 我一定会做份美味的大餐 |
[17:00] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[17:01] | I’m gonna go to the diner… not to eat, | 我要去趟餐厅 不是去吃 |
[17:04] | just to tell Linda about how great | 就是去告诉琳达 |
[17:05] | tomorrow night’s dinner’s gonna be. | 明天晚上的饭会有多么好吃 |
[17:07] | Hey, kids, do you want to come with me? | 嘿 孩子们 你们想跟我走吗 |
[17:08] | I love Aunt Linda! | 我爱琳达阿姨 |
[17:11] | And I’m gonna go look up recipes for tomorrow. | 我要去查明天的食谱 |
[17:13] | Don’t worry, I’m gonna ruin that, too. | 别担心 明天的我照毁不误 |
[17:16] | Oh, did I say that out loud? What? | 噢 我刚才说的太大声了吗 什么 |
[17:18] | Oh, I guess I didn’t say it out loud. | 哦 看来我没说多大声 |
[17:20] | It was “Don’t worry, I’m gonna ruin that, too.” | 我刚才说 别担心 明天的我照毁不误 |
[17:24] | No way, Stan. | 没门儿 斯坦 |
[17:26] | I’m not letting you ruin tomorrow night’s dinner. | 我不会让你毁了明晚的晚餐的 |
[17:28] | Fine, then we’ll see who wins. | 走着瞧 看谁厉害 |
[17:30] | Loser says “What?” | 失败者说啥 |
[17:31] | What? | 啥 |
[17:32] | – Ha! – Dang it! | -哈 -该死 |
[17:35] | I’m in second grade. | 我二年级了 |
[17:40] | I’m on, he’s on, you’re on, she’s on | 我猛砸 他猛砸 你猛砸 她猛砸 |
[17:44] | They’s on, we’s on | 他们猛砸 我们猛砸 |
[17:45] | It’s on! | 开火了 |
[17:50] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[17:51] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[17:54] | Hi, Chloe. | 嗨 克洛伊 |
[17:55] | Hi, Mommy. | 嗨 妈咪 |
[18:07] | Oh, isn’t that cute? | 噢 多可爱啊 |
[18:15] | Add a little fur. | 加一点毛 |
[18:17] | No! | 不 |
[18:18] | No, what? | 不什么 |
[18:20] | Nobody knows | 没人知道 |
[18:24] | The trouble I’ve seen | 我所看到的苦难 |
[18:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:28] | Have you seen Tyler today? | 你今天看到泰勒了吗 |
[18:30] | He really isn’t feeling well. | 他不大舒服 |
[18:31] | He says his stomach hurts, he can’t eat. | 他说他肚子痛 不能吃东西 |
[18:33] | I think it’s going to be a while before he recovers from this one. | 他要是听了我这话 短期内肯定缓不过神来 |
[18:36] | He said he was “Inside sad”… | 他说他是内心受到伤害 |
[18:39] | like a chimp who can communicate. | 就好像大猩猩会交流似的 |
[18:42] | Oh no, Tyler must have gotten sick from the food | 哦 不 泰勒一定是因为我昨天捣乱的那顿饭 |
[18:45] | I sabotaged last night. | 吃坏肚子了 |
[18:46] | Well, I’m gonna head out into the garage | 我要去趟停车棚 |
[18:48] | and organize my drill bits and wrenches and stuff… | 去鼓捣鼓捣我的工具啥的 |
[18:52] | I don’t hide food out there or anything. | 我啥食物都没藏着 |
[18:55] | Well, Bennett, save room. | 别呀 班尼特 省点肚子 |
[18:57] | Dinner’s gonna be good tonight. | 今天的晚饭会很好吃 |
[18:58] | It is still very much on! | 我现在还是火力全开 |
[19:02] | Chloe, what have I done? | 克洛伊 我都做了啥 |
[19:03] | Messing with Ellen’s cooking made Tyler sick. | 给艾伦的食物捣乱害得泰勒生病了 |
[19:06] | No, Stan, he’s not jacked up ’cause of the food, | 不 斯坦 泰勒不是因为食物难受 |
[19:09] | he’s jacked up ’cause of Nikki. | 而是因为尼基的事 |
[19:10] | Oh, wow, I’m so glad my sabotage didn’t hurt Tyler. | 噢 我真高兴我捣的乱没伤到泰勒 |
[19:14] | But it could have. What was I doing? | 但还是有危险 我在做什么 |
[19:16] | You were being a dog. You like table scraps, | 你是只狗 你喜欢剩饭 |
[19:19] | kind of makes sense. | 你这么干也说得过去 |
[19:21] | No, no, no, you can’t let me off the hook like that. | 不 不 不 你不能这么轻易给我个台阶下 |
[19:23] | At least give me a “Bad dog” Or something. | 至少给我一句坏狗狗啥的 |
[19:27] | Bad dog, Stan! | 坏狗狗 斯坦 |
[19:28] | Whoa! That was a little harsh, Chloe. | 哇 你这话太伤狗了 克洛伊 |
[19:30] | Where did that come from? | 为什么要这么说呢 |
[19:55] | Nikki, I have to talk to you. | 尼基 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[19:58] | Don’t run away… | 别走 |
[20:00] | and don’t attractively mean-whip your hair. | 也别又迷人又无理地甩发 |
[20:03] | I’ll just yell for the whole park to hear. | 要不然整个公园都会听见我大喊 |
[20:06] | Fine. What? | 好吧 说吧 |
[20:08] | I was sitting at my house | 我在家里坐着 |
[20:10] | and the fro-yo cart came by playing that song, | 又听见那辆卖冻酸奶的车放我们的歌 |
[20:12] | and I wanted to text you so bad, | 然后我特想给你发短信 |
[20:14] | because that’s what we used to do when we were friends. | 因为我们还是朋友的时候会这么做 |
[20:17] | And I miss that so much. | 我特别想念那个时刻 |
[20:22] | I don’t even care if you don’t want to be my girlfriend. | 你愿不愿意当我的女朋友我都不在乎了 |
[20:24] | Well, okay, I care ’cause I’m not stupid and you’re great. | 好吧 我在乎 因为我这么蠢 你这么好 |
[20:28] | But I can’t stand not having you in my life. | 我不能忍受没有你的生活 |
[20:32] | Even if I can’t be your boyfriend, | 即使我不能当你男朋友 |
[20:34] | I want us to be friends again. | 我也想和你再次做朋友 |
[20:38] | Oh, Tyler. | 哦 泰勒 |
[20:44] | So we’re friends again? | 那我们又是朋友了 |
[20:45] | No, I don’t want to be your friend. | 不 我不想做你的朋友 |
[20:47] | Then why would you hug someone and kiss them like that | 可是你不想跟我做朋友 |
[20:49] | if you didn’t want to be their… Ohhh. | 那为什这样搂着亲我 哦 明白了 |
[20:55] | Oh, they’re playing our song. | 他们又在放我们的歌了 |
[21:13] | Oh, good. | 哦 太好了 |
[21:14] | I thought you guys would be in here. | 我就知道你俩在这儿 |
[21:15] | I heard your song. | 听到你们的歌了 |
[21:20] | Hey, thanks, Avery, for trying to help. | 艾芙莉 谢谢你努力帮忙 |
[21:23] | Yes, thank you, Avery. I’m very happy. | 对 谢谢你 艾芙莉 我很高兴 |
[21:25] | I’m happier. | 我更高兴 |
[21:26] | I’m happier. | 我更高兴 |
[21:28] | You couldn’t be happier than me. | 你不可能比我还高兴 |
[21:29] | You couldn’t be happier than me. | 你不可能比我还高兴 |
[21:31] | Oh, what have I done? | 噢 我都做了些什么 |
[21:35] | Horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible… | 秀恩爱作死啊 作死啊 作死啊 |
[21:38] | Horrible. | 作死啊 |
[21:42] | So, Tyler and Nikki figured out what’s important to them, | 泰勒和尼基想清楚了对他们来说重要的事情 |
[21:45] | and I remembered what’s important to me. | 我也记起了对我来说重要的事情 |
[21:47] | Not the food passed to me under the table, | 并不是递到桌子下面的食物 |
[21:51] | but the people sitting around it. | 而是桌边坐着的人 |
[21:54] | So what do you think? | 菜怎么样 |
[21:56] | I finally got so bored following the recipes, | 我终于受够了遵循菜谱的做法 |
[21:58] | I had to go back to my jazz cooking ways. | 只能回归我的爵士烹饪了 |
[22:00] | Bippity-bop-bop-bop, cilantro. | 哔哔哔哔 噼里啪啦 |
[22:04] | Oh, yeah. You did it again, hon. | 哦 亲爱的 你又做了这种饭 |
[22:06] | Another great meal, Mom. | 好一顿大餐 妈妈 |
[22:08] | We should tell Linda about it! | 我们应该告诉琳达 |
[22:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:11] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对了 |
[22:12] | Now that I’m dating Nikki. | 现在我和尼基约会 |
[22:13] | I have something to live for. | 我又有活着的理由了 |
[22:14] | Oh, we’ll tell Linda. | 哦 我们告诉琳达吧 |
[22:15] | She’s been rooting for you guys. | 她一直在祝福你们俩呢 |
[22:19] | Well, Stan, I guess it’s just you and me. | 对 斯坦 看来就剩下你和我了 |
[22:22] | You want some table scraps? | 你想吃剩饭吗 |
[22:23] | Way ahead of you. | 比你快 |
[22:26] | Just push all the food in front of me and turn your back. | 就把食物推到我面前 回过头就好 |
[22:29] | This is not gonna be pretty. | 我的吃相不好看 |