时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I am ready for our family meeting. What’s our agenda? | 咱们可以开会了 会议议程是什么 |
[00:08] | Fooling your brother and sister into coming to a family meeting. | 得先把剩下俩人骗到这儿来 |
[00:11] | Tyler, Chloe, there’s a clown in the kitchen. | 泰勒 克洛伊 厨房里有个小丑 |
[00:16] | Is he juggling? Does he have a bucket of confetti? | 他是在玩杂技吗 有五彩纸屑吗 |
[00:18] | There’s no clown here. It’s a trap, Tyler! Run for it! | 他们骗人 泰勒 快跑 |
[00:23] | Ok, family meeting has begun. | 好 家庭会议正式开始 |
[00:27] | Your father and I want to take a fun | 我和你爸这周末想带你们 |
[00:29] | family trip over the long weekend. We’re open to ideas. | 出去玩玩 想去哪儿 |
[00:32] | I say we go camping. | 去野营吧 |
[00:33] | That is a great idea, family member. | 好主意啊 家庭成员 |
[00:38] | Can’t I just spend the weekend | 我就不能跟朋友呆着吗 |
[00:39] | hanging out with my friends instead of my family? | 非得跟家人在一起 |
[00:42] | I mean, no offense, it’s just I like my friends. | 别生气 我只是很喜欢跟朋友玩 |
[00:45] | It’ll be great. I’ve always wanted to try camping. | 咱们会玩得很开心的 我一直想去野营 |
[00:48] | We could pick berries. | 可以摘野果 |
[00:50] | Yes we could, family member. | 说的太对了 家庭成员 |
[00:53] | Yeah, hon, I’m not so sure about camping. | 亲爱的 我不想搭帐篷 |
[00:56] | I prefer more of a cabin. | 还是租间小木屋吧 |
[00:58] | With a king size bed and room service and a spa. | 配备舒服大床 客房服务和温泉的那种 |
[01:01] | More of a hotel. Yeah, it’s a hotel. | 干脆住宾馆算了 |
[01:04] | I know where we should go! The space museum. | 咱们可以去太空博物馆啊 |
[01:07] | It has interactive displays and a planetarium show. | 那儿有互动屏幕和行星展 |
[01:10] | You lost me at “Snoozefest.” | 我只听到你说“无聊” |
[01:12] | – I didn’t say “Snoozefest.” – Yes you did. | -我没说这俩字 -你说了 |
[01:15] | It may be educational, but the space museum is in New Mexico, | 非常有教育意义 不过博物馆在新墨西哥呢 |
[01:19] | so we’d have to stay at the five-star resort next door. | 看来咱们只能住旁边的五星级度假宾馆了 |
[01:23] | Aah, the sacrifices we make to educate our children. | 都是为了孩子好 |
[01:27] | I vote snoozefest… uh, massage… uh, space museum. | 就去无聊 不对 是按摩 我是指太空博物馆 |
[01:31] | I choose camping. At least that’s not educational. | 还是去野营吧 至少不用学东西 |
[01:33] | Well, actually, being outdoors can teach you all– | 在野外也可以学到很多 |
[01:36] | I’m on your side, Dad. You want to lose me? | 爸 你想让我支持她们吗 |
[01:39] | You’ll learn nothing, son. It’ll be just like the tenth grade. | 放心 儿子 你什么也学不到 跟在学校一样 |
[01:43] | Well that’s Tyler and me for camping, | 我和泰勒想去野营 |
[01:45] | and Avery and Ellen for space museum. | 艾芙莉和艾伦想去太空博物馆 |
[01:48] | Chloe, looks like you’re the deciding vote. | 克洛伊 决定权在你手里了 |
[01:51] | This is a tough one. | 很难选啊 |
[01:52] | Well, you don’t have to tell us now. | 不用现在说 |
[01:54] | Think about it and let us know. | 考虑完再告诉我们 |
[01:56] | Yeah, don’t be influenced by which parent | 对 哪个大人让你骑得最舒服 |
[01:58] | gives the best piggyback rides, | 哪个大人嚷嚷你抓疼她了 |
[02:00] | and which parent says, “Ow, you’re pulling my clavicle!” | 跟这个可是一点关系也没有哦 |
[02:02] | She has chimp strength in those little hands. | 她手劲儿可大了 |
[02:05] | I gotta think about this and get it right. | 我是得好好想想 |
[02:08] | Not like the time I went for froyo, panicked at all the choices | 不能像上次开冰箱找冻酸奶似的 游移不定 |
[02:11] | and just got water. | 最后只拿了杯水 |
[02:12] | How did that happen? | 怎么这么蠢呢 |
[02:32] | Oh man, I really hope Chloe chooses the space museum. | 我真希望克洛伊能支持去太空博物馆 |
[02:36] | Can I let you in on a little secret, Stan? | 斯坦 我能告诉你个秘密吗 |
[02:38] | You always do. Sometimes in even greater detail than I want. | 你天天讲 有时候说得比我想听的还多 |
[02:42] | I was content to think the | 你上嘴唇上的毛 |
[02:43] | hair magically disappeared from your upper lip. | 神奇地消失了 这个我倒很满意 |
[02:46] | The real reason I’m dying to go to | 其实我这么想去 |
[02:49] | the space museum is because Wes is going to be there. | 太空博物馆是因为韦斯也要去 |
[02:52] | Seeing him outside of school would | 在校外和他见面 |
[02:54] | give me a chance for a whole new start with him. | 我俩的关系就会更进一步 |
[02:57] | And a chance to meet his parents, | 我还能见到他爸妈 |
[02:58] | so I won’t have learned all about duck calls | 学了那么久鸭子叫 |
[03:00] | to bond with his dad for nothing. | 就是为了和他爸说上话 |
[03:02] | Oh, hey, Mr. Manning: | 嗨 曼宁先生 |
[03:07] | Then I definitely hope | 我当然也希望 |
[03:09] | Chloe picks the space museum. And for me too. | 克洛伊选太空博物馆了 对我也有好处 |
[03:12] | I want to learn about how during the 50s and 60s, | 我想知道五六十年代的苏联人 |
[03:14] | the Soviets used dogs for sub-orbital and orbital space flight | 为测试人类上太空的可能性 |
[03:17] | to test the feasibility of human travel. | 是怎么把狗送去亚轨道飞行和轨道飞行的 |
[03:21] | Not everything I say is amusing or silly. | 我可没你想得那么笨 |
[03:23] | Sometimes it’s educational. | 这叫深藏不露 |
[03:25] | That’s great, Stan. And here’s the best part. | 那太好了 斯坦 最棒的是 |
[03:29] | If we go to the space museum, our hotel doesn’t allow dogs, | 如果咱们能去 那个旅馆里不许狗入内 |
[03:32] | so you’ll get to stay at this fantastic kennel I found for you. | 你就可以去一个很棒的狗舍呆几天 |
[03:35] | But I hate kennels! They’re cold, | 可我讨厌狗舍 又冷 |
[03:36] | they’re loud, and they only have basic cable. | 又吵 只提供最便宜的狗粮 |
[03:39] | Professional wrestling | 职业摔跤节目 |
[03:40] | storylines don’t stop because I’m not watching. | 可不会因为我看不了而停播 |
[03:44] | This isn’t just a typical kennel. I’ve done a lot of research, | 我查过 那儿不是普通的狗舍 |
[03:47] | and this place is like a resort for dogs. | 相当于狗的度假村 |
[03:50] | But a kennel, Avery, a kennel! | 那也是狗舍 艾芙莉 狗舍 |
[03:53] | Sometimes when I get upset I say words over and over again. | 我一生气就喜欢重复一个词 |
[03:56] | Over and over again, Avery, over and over again! | 来来回回 艾芙莉 来来回回 |
[04:00] | They’ve got pools and play | 那儿有游泳池 |
[04:02] | spaces and other dogs to run around with. | 游乐场和其他狗伙伴 |
[04:05] | You know I wouldn’t put you somewhere that wasn’t great. | 我不会把你扔在烂地方的 |
[04:07] | Really? What about the time you | 是吗 那次你还把我 |
[04:08] | left me alone with that crazy woman who hates dogs? | 扔给一个讨厌狗的疯女人 |
[04:11] | – Mom? – Yes! | -你是说我妈 -对 |
[04:14] | “I do not like kennels. Sure, they’re fine for regular dogs, | 我不喜欢狗舍 对普通狗来说可能很棒 |
[04:18] | but there’s no one for me to talk to in there. | 可我和它们谈不来 |
[04:21] | They wouldn’t stick Avery, Chloe, or Tyler | 没人会把艾芙莉 克洛伊或者泰勒 |
[04:23] | in a kennel, would they? Well, maybe Tyler. | 扔进狗舍对吧 泰勒倒是有可能 |
[04:30] | She really wants to do it this way? | 她真想这样 |
[04:33] | She doesn’t have much power in the family. | 她在家里没什么地位 |
[04:35] | I thought this would make her feel good. | 这样能让她开心 |
[04:36] | I have made my decision! | 我想好了 |
[04:43] | Why couldn’t we have gone here? | 咱们为什么不能去那儿 |
[04:47] | Are you kidding? The woods are great! | 开什么玩笑 森林也很好玩啊 |
[04:50] | I’m so glad Chloe picked it. It’s like a huge backyard | 幸好克洛伊选了这儿 我感觉有了个全是树 |
[04:54] | with an infinite number of trees to pee on. | 还可以当厕所使的大院 |
[04:56] | I finally understand the expression, | 我现在才理解 |
[04:58] | “The world is my toilet.” | “世界就是我的厕所”这句老话 |
[05:02] | That’s not an expression. | 没有这句老话 |
[05:03] | Well, it should be. | 应该有的 |
[05:05] | Hey, and look at Robert over there. | 看看那边的罗伯特 |
[05:07] | Swinging from tree to tree enjoying the fresh air. | 在树间穿梭 呼吸新鲜空气 |
[05:12] | Don’t climb too high, Robert! | 别爬太高了 罗伯特 |
[05:14] | He can’t. I put him up there. | 他也爬不上去 是我把他放那儿的 |
[05:19] | Man, this is boring. But it’s still better than the museum. | 天哪 真无聊 不过总比博物馆好 |
[05:22] | At least I haven’t learned anything. | 至少不用学东西 |
[05:24] | Tyler, don’t touch that, it’s poison ivy! | 泰勒 别碰 那是毒葛 |
[05:26] | I told you, I don’t want to learn! | 我说了不想学习 |
[05:30] | Bennett, we’ve only been here | 班尼特 才来十分钟 |
[05:32] | ten minutes and I’ve already sweated a back face. | 我就已经出了一背汗了 |
[05:37] | Please tell me there are showers up here somewhere. | 请告诉我这儿可以冲淋浴 |
[05:40] | Sure. There are communal showers two campsites over. | 当然 二里地外有个公共浴室 |
[05:43] | You know I don’t do communal showers! | 我从来不用公共浴室 |
[05:45] | People get uncomfortable when they see my gigantic loofah. | 别人受不了我那个大丝瓜络 |
[05:50] | I knew camping was a bad idea. | 我就知道野营不是个好主意 |
[05:53] | Wow, you’re right, Daddy, | 爸 你说得太对了 |
[05:55] | she did start complaining even before we put the stuff down. | 还没等咱们卸完行李她就开始叨叨 |
[05:59] | Ok, Chloe, let’s set up the camp site while I explain to you | 好了 克洛伊 咱先把帐篷搭上 |
[06:03] | the meaning of the phrase “Just between you and me.” | 我得给你讲讲“天知地知 你知我知”是什么意思 |
[06:10] | Bad news, hon. There are no fish living in that lake. | 亲爱的 不好 那湖里一条鱼都没有 |
[06:17] | That’s all right. We’ll just eat some of the food we brought. | 没事 吃带来的东西就行 |
[06:20] | Where’s the ice chest you packed? | 咱们的小冰箱呢 |
[06:21] | I told Tyler to put it in the car. | 我叫泰勒放车里了 |
[06:23] | You did? | 没有啊 |
[06:27] | That’s ok. | 没关系 |
[06:28] | We’ll just drive 20 minutes into town and buy some food. | 咱们进城买吃的 也就二十分钟车程 |
[06:32] | Where’s my wallet? | 我钱包呢 |
[06:36] | That’s all right. I have plenty of money in my purse. | 没关系 我包里有不少钱 |
[06:41] | That’s ok. We’ll have a nice hike, | 没关系 咱们走着去 |
[06:43] | forage for food, and after a long, rewarding day, | 吃完饭 结束有意义的一天后 |
[06:47] | we can snuggle up in that deluxe tent I bought. | 再在我买的豪华帐篷里睡个好觉 |
[06:50] | How do you buy a tent without poles? | 你买帐篷怎么不带支架呢 |
[06:54] | For the hundredth time, the sign at the yard sale said, | 我说了多少遍了 因为标牌上写的“出售帐篷——无支架” |
[06:56] | “Tent – no poles.” I thought that meant it didn’t need them. | 当时就以为帐篷高级到不需要支架 |
[07:00] | – I’m hungry. – Just be patient. | -我饿死了 -忍着点 |
[07:02] | The raw spaghetti those nice campers gave us | 那些好心人给的生通心粉 |
[07:04] | should be expanding in our stomachs any time now. | 应该一会儿就开始在胃里膨胀了 |
[07:08] | Chloe, what are you chewing? | 克洛伊 你嚼什么呢 |
[07:10] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[07:11] | She has gummy bears! | 她有软糖 |
[07:13] | Get her! | 抢过来 |
[07:21] | Well, after two miserable days up here, | 过了生不如死的两天后 |
[07:23] | I can say the one good thing about having forgotten | 我倒是觉得忘带了吃的 |
[07:25] | the food is it’s not as big a problem | 我们也就不觉得 |
[07:27] | that we also forgot the toilet paper. | 没带厕纸这茬儿有多严重了 |
[07:31] | Why did I choose camping? | 我当初怎么就选野营了呢 |
[07:33] | I can’t even get any cell phone reception out here. | 这儿连手机信号都没有 |
[07:36] | If I send a text in the woods and no one receives it, | 我要是连短信都发不出去 |
[07:39] | do I even exist? | 我还有存在感吗 |
[07:42] | I just had the loveliest walk. | 我刚去散了个步 真高兴 |
[07:45] | Well, for someone who’s been scrounging | 心情很好啊 |
[07:47] | for food for two days and sleeping in a ground tent, | 你之前可讨了两天的饭 住了两晚塌帐篷 |
[07:50] | you’re in a good mood. | 真是了不起 |
[07:51] | I realized no one here cares how I look or smell. | 我发现没人关心我长什么样 身上有什么味 |
[07:54] | And then it happened, Bennett: I embraced my funk. | 所以我决定敞开心扉了接受自己了 |
[07:57] | It’s liberating! | 释放的感觉真好 |
[08:00] | Well, I’m glad someone here is happy. | 你开心就好 |
[08:03] | Is that lichen growing on you? | 你身上这是地衣吗 |
[08:05] | And I’m taking a lichen to it. Ha-ha, | 我确实是世上“第一”开心的人 |
[08:08] | good one, Gaia. That’s what I’m calling myself now. | 好笑吧 对了 我现在有个新称号 “大地女神” |
[08:11] | Ok, let’s get you in the shade. | 我带你去凉快地方呆会儿 |
[08:14] | The heat is not doing good things to your funk, Guy. | 一晒你身上的味更严重了 小“弟” |
[08:17] | – Gaia. – I know, but you smell like a dude. | -是大地 -你现在臭得像男孩 |
[08:21] | I can’t believe I could be at the space museum right now, | 我居然不能去太空博物馆 |
[08:25] | accidentally on purpose running into Wes. | 也碰不上韦斯了 |
[08:27] | “Oh. Hey, Wes. Small world.” | 不能说 “嗨 韦斯 真巧啊” |
[08:31] | “And if you join me for the planetarium show, | “如果你能和我一起去看行星展 |
[08:33] | we’ll find out just how small it is. Shall we?” | 就更巧了 走吧” |
[08:38] | So it wasn’t about learning? | 原来你不是去学习的 |
[08:40] | You wanted to go to the space museum to scam a date? | 你去太空博物馆是去约会 |
[08:44] | Today you are my sister. | 咱们终于有共同点了 |
[08:48] | This is all your fault, Chloe. | 克洛伊 都怪你 |
[08:50] | I can’t believe you picked camping. | 居然不支持我 |
[08:52] | Don’t be mad at me. Be mad at Stan. | 别怪我 是斯坦 |
[08:54] | He told me there’d be wise owls and animals who could sing. | 他跟我说这儿有聪明的猫头鹰和会唱歌的动物 |
[08:57] | I didn’t really believe it, but a part of me still hoped. | 我没真信 不过人总会做梦的嘛 |
[08:59] | I am a little kid. | 我只是个小孩 |
[09:02] | Wait. Stan? You convinced Chloe to pick this? | 斯坦 是你怂恿了克洛伊选这个 |
[09:05] | What?! No. How could you think I… | 怎么可能 不是 我怎么会 |
[09:09] | yeah, I totally did that. | 好吧是我 |
[09:11] | You tricked me, Stan. There are no wise owls here. | 斯坦 你骗我 根本没有聪明的猫头鹰 |
[09:14] | I saw an owl last night. And he was stupid! | 我昨晚看见一只猫头鹰 它笨死了 |
[09:18] | Stan, you knew how much I | 斯坦 我那么想 |
[09:20] | wanted to go to the museum and connect with Wes. | 去博物馆跟韦斯交流感情 |
[09:23] | Why would you do that to me? | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[09:24] | You were going to put me in a kennel | 我说过不喜欢狗舍 |
[09:26] | when I said how much I hate that. | 你还非要把我扔那儿 |
[09:27] | Why would you do that to me? | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[09:29] | I wish we had put you in a kennel, Stan. | 斯坦 我现在真希望我们把你扔在狗舍了 |
[09:31] | I’d rather be at the hotel by the space museum | 我宁可跟老妈在太空博物馆旁边的宾馆里 |
[09:34] | having a spa day with Mom! | 泡一天温泉也不想呆在这儿 |
[09:36] | That’s right. That’s how unhappy I am right now! | 没错 我已经生气到这个程度了 |
[09:40] | So you’re all turning on me, now huh? | 你们都怪我是吧 |
[09:42] | Thanks a lot. You always told me we were friends. | 真是多谢了 你们还说咱们是朋友呢 |
[09:45] | Yeah, well, friends don’t trick each other | 是啊 朋友不会互相欺骗 |
[09:47] | and ruin each other’s chances | 也不会毁了对方和 |
[09:48] | to have a whole new start with Wes! | 韦斯重新开始的机会 |
[09:50] | Well, do friends put each other in kennels?! | 朋友会互相把对方扔进狗舍吗 |
[09:52] | Stan, you’re not always | 斯坦 你不可能 |
[09:52] | going to be able to do everything with us. | 什么事都和我们一起做 |
[09:54] | You have to accept that! | 接受事实吧 |
[09:56] | I can’t believe you don’t care how much I wanted to see Wes. | 你难道不知道我多想见韦斯吗 |
[09:58] | Well, you don’t care how much I didn’t want to go to the kennel. | 你知道我多不想进狗舍吗 |
[10:01] | You’re just like every other selfish teenage girl | 你就属于那种特别烦人的青春期少女 |
[10:03] | who puts her own needs before her friends! | 自私自利 不顾朋友 |
[10:04] | Well, you’re not a regular friend. You’re a dog! | 你也不算正常朋友 是只狗 |
[10:15] | You guys! You guys, wake up. Tyler, Chloe, Stan is gone! | 快醒醒 泰勒 克洛伊 斯坦失踪了 |
[10:20] | – What? – What do you mean? | -什么 -怎么会 |
[10:22] | I think he ran away. | 可能是出走了 |
[10:30] | I’ve looked all around. I can’t find Stan anywhere. | 这周围我都找遍了 根本没斯坦的影 |
[10:33] | That doesn’t mean he ran away. Maybe he just wandered off. | 那也不代表他出走了啊 说不定是迷路了 |
[10:36] | Or went for a walk. Or rode a skateboard. Or drove a car. | 也可能是去散步 滑滑板 开车 |
[10:39] | Those are all things he’s done, | 这些事儿他都干过 |
[10:41] | so maybe he’s doing one of them again. | 很有可能再干一次 |
[10:43] | No, he ran away. | 他确实是出走了 |
[10:46] | He left his collarext to my pillow for me to find it. | 我在枕头边上找到了他的项圈 |
[10:50] | It must be because of our fight. | 肯定是我俩吵架的缘故 |
[10:51] | I told him he’s not a regular friend. He’s a dog. | 我说他不算正常朋友 只是只狗 |
[10:54] | You know how sensitive | 他最听不得别人 |
[10:55] | he is about being thought of as just a dog. | 只把他当成狗 |
[10:57] | It’s just, he called me a selfish teenager | 他说我是自私的青春期少女 |
[11:00] | and I said the most hurtful thing I could think of. | 我就把最恶毒的话说出来了 |
[11:03] | How could I have done that? | 我怎么能说出那种话呢 |
[11:05] | It’s ok, Avery, we’ll find him. We have all day. | 没事 艾芙莉 咱们还有一整天时间找他 |
[11:09] | He’ll be ok. There are no dangerous animals around here. | 他不会有事的 这附近又没危险的野兽 |
[11:13] | Ok, kids. I’m done with this nature thing. | 孩子们 我受不了大自然了 |
[11:16] | Let’s pack up, we’re leaving. | 收拾东西 咱走了 |
[11:18] | I don’t know what made me think I’m an outdoorsman. | 我都不知道我为啥会觉得自己适合野外生存 |
[11:21] | I’m an indoorsman. And a pretty darn good one. | 当宅男也挺好啊 我宅得还很有水平 |
[11:24] | I’m going to miss being one with nature. | 我会想念这儿的 |
[11:27] | A caterpillar has moved | 有只毛毛虫在 |
[11:28] | into the mosshat’s growing in my knee creases. | 我膝盖上的苔藓里安了家 |
[11:30] | I’m my own ecosystem. | 我已经形成一套生态系统了 |
[11:33] | You guys, we can’t leave yet. Stan is missing. | 咱们还不能走 斯坦失踪了 |
[11:36] | He must’ve wandered off. | 肯定是迷路了 |
[11:38] | Ok. I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about. We’ll find him. | 好吧 别担心 咱们能找到他的 |
[11:40] | Your mom and I will check the other campsites in this direction, | 我和你妈去那边的营地找找看 |
[11:42] | and you kids search around this area. Come on, Ellen. | 你们仨找这周围 艾伦 走吧 |
[11:44] | Oh wow, I think my caterpillar has turned into a butterfly | 我的毛毛虫好像变成蝴蝶了 |
[11:47] | and left me a pupa. I’m the mother of butterflies, Bennett. | 还留下个蛹 班尼特 我变成蝴蝶之母了 |
[11:51] | Oh, great. Another moth to feed. | 这下好了 又要喂蛾子了 |
[11:56] | Come on, guys. | 咱们走吧 |
[11:57] | – Stan! – Stan, boy! | -斯坦 -伙计 |
[11:59] | – Stan, where are you? – Come here, boy. | -斯坦 你在哪儿 -快过来 |
[12:02] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[12:04] | – Stan! – Here, boy! | -斯坦 -我们在这儿 |
[12:07] | Well, it’s just you and me, Robert. | 罗伯特 看来只剩咱俩相依为命了 |
[12:09] | Avery hates me. Tyler and Chloe are mad at me. | 艾芙莉讨厌我 泰勒和克洛伊也生我的气 |
[12:12] | They’re just like every other | 他们就跟之前那些主人一样 |
[12:13] | owner who eventually betrayed me or abandoned me. | 最后还是背叛我 抛弃我 |
[12:16] | What’s that, Robert? You think I have abandonment issues? | 罗伯特 你说什么 你觉得我太自卑 |
[12:19] | Oh, so after three months being | 你觉得自己在沙发垫底下 |
[12:20] | lost in the couch cushions, you were perfectly normal? | 呆了三个月以后还很正常 |
[12:23] | Then why do you still wake up screaming, “Crumbs!”? | 那你怎么一醒就喊 “我要面包屑” |
[12:27] | Well, I guess it’s time to go find the next family. | 该去找下一个主人了 |
[12:32] | Hey, sorry to intrude but… | 抱歉打扰了 |
[12:35] | oh, I remember you from the communal showers. Good to see you. | 哟 咱们一起在公共浴室洗过澡吧 再见到你真好 |
[12:41] | Anyhow, we lost our dog. Honey, | 是这样的 我们的狗跑丢了 亲爱的 |
[12:43] | show them the picture on your phone. | 给他们看看你手机上的照片 |
[12:45] | Yeah. Yes, I know, I’m dirty and gross. | 我知道 我又脏又臭 |
[12:48] | The campers at the last campsite | 上个营地的营员 |
[12:50] | thought I was feral and tried to educate me. | 以为我是野人 还想教化我 |
[12:52] | But we’re missing our dog. Have you seen him? | 这就是那只狗 你们见过他吗 |
[12:56] | Oh, come on, you can stand the stench for two seconds. | 你们连两秒钟气都憋不住吗 |
[13:00] | I shared a flat tent with her last night. | 我昨晚都跟她睡了一个帐篷 |
[13:03] | You promised to love me ’til death do us part. | 你发誓只有死亡才能把咱们分离的 |
[13:05] | You smell a couple days past death. | 你闻着就像死了好几天的人 |
[13:09] | See ya later. | 回见 |
[13:12] | Please, please, please tell me you found him. | 你们找到他了吧 |
[13:14] | I’m sorry, kids. We didn’t. | 抱歉 孩子们 没有 |
[13:17] | We didn’t find him either. Not even mountain man could find him, | 我们也没有 连最擅长追踪的野人 |
[13:21] | and he can track anything! | 都找不到他 |
[13:25] | Kids, we’ve looked everywhere | 咱们已经找一天了 |
[13:27] | and we stayed all day. It’s time to go. | 这地方都找遍了 该走了 |
[13:30] | No. We can’t leave without Stan. | 不行 斯坦必须和我们一起走 |
[13:31] | Honey, your father has work. You kids have school. | 亲爱的 你爸还要工作 你们还要上学 |
[13:34] | Don’t rush back for me. | 不用替我着急 |
[13:36] | My teachers all say I seem like I’m a hundred miles away, | 老师说我上课时心能飘到千里之外 |
[13:38] | so I might as well be. | 我干脆真留下不就好了 |
[13:41] | Listen, we talked to the rangers at the station. | 我跟这儿的守林员谈过了 |
[13:43] | They said they find lost dogs all the time. | 他们说他们经常能找到走失的狗 |
[13:45] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们尽了我们的所能 |
[13:47] | Yeah, they’ll find Stan and they’ll call us. | 对 他们如果找到了就会通知咱们 |
[13:49] | Now come on, we’re packing up our stuff and getting in the car. | 现在先去收拾行李 上车吧 |
[13:51] | No, I’m not getting in the car with you. | 不要 我不跟你们上车 |
[13:53] | I don’t want to get in the car with your mother either. | 我也不想和你妈坐一辆车 |
[13:56] | What if we tie you to the front bumper like a deer | 把你捆在前保险杠上 |
[13:58] | and drive you through a car wash? | 去洗车行里转一圈如何 |
[14:01] | I’m game. Good one, Ellen. | 可以啊 好笑吧 |
[14:04] | Not the time, not the time. | 我错了 我错了 |
[14:07] | We can’t leave without Stan, he’s part of the family. | 斯坦是咱们的家人 不能抛弃他 |
[14:10] | Don’t worry, Avery. | 艾芙莉 放心 |
[14:12] | People will see this picture and find Stan for the reward. | 看到这么多悬赏大家一定会帮忙找到斯坦的 |
[14:18] | Sweetie, we don’t have five gazillion dollars. | 宝贝儿 咱们没有“五亿亿元” |
[14:26] | Happy? | 这样行了吗 |
[14:33] | Hey there, pup. What’s your name? | 哟 小家伙 你叫什么名字啊 |
[14:37] | Don’t have your collar, huh? | 没有项圈吗 |
[14:39] | Nope. Traveling light. | 我是放荡不羁型的 |
[14:40] | Well, I’m Bill. And I’ll call you, Hachtooshta. | 我是比尔 我就管你叫阿呸吧 |
[14:46] | That’s beautiful. Is that a tongue indigenous to these woods? | 很好听 是这片森林的土著名吗 |
[14:49] | Sorry, bug flew in my mouth. | 抱歉 刚才吞了只苍蝇 |
[14:53] | I’m gonna call you Doris Steinberg. | 我要叫你多丽丝·斯坦伯格 |
[14:58] | Morris Steinberg. | 毛瑞斯·伯格更好 |
[15:01] | All right, Morris Steinberg it is. | 行吧 就毛瑞斯了 |
[15:03] | I guess you could be my new owner. | 这么说你变成我的新主人了 |
[15:05] | But this time, I won’t talk or get too attached. | 这次我坚决不说话 也不会和你太亲密 |
[15:08] | I spend a lot of time in these woods. | 我驻扎在这片林子里 |
[15:10] | People call me a tree hugger. | 大家都管我叫抱树人 |
[15:12] | Just because I like to hug trees. | 因为我喜欢抱树 |
[15:15] | But I’ll let you in on a little secret. | 不过告诉你一个小秘密 |
[15:18] | The trees like it too. | 树也喜欢抱我 |
[15:20] | Ok, come here, you. | 快过来 |
[15:23] | I have to come to you? All right. | 必须我自己过去吗 好吧 |
[15:28] | Ok, I’m not judging. | 我不想做评论 |
[15:30] | But you know what trees like even more than hugging? | 你知道树更喜欢什么吗 |
[15:32] | Being tickled! | 被人挠 |
[15:34] | Yes, you do! | 舒服不 |
[15:36] | Ok, now I’m judging. | 神啊 救救这个可怜人吧 |
[15:39] | Stan! Stan! | 斯坦 |
[15:43] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[15:44] | I’m sorry, sweetie. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[15:46] | Hey, I promise he’s gonna turn up, but we gotta go. | 他肯定会回来的 可现在咱们必须走了 |
[15:51] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:59] | Stan? | 斯坦 |
[16:12] | We can’t leave Stan back there in the woods. We need a plan. | 咱们不能把斯坦扔林子里 必须想个法子 |
[16:16] | Just a plan, Avery? Don’t you watch movies and TV shows? | 想个法子 艾芙莉 你不看电影和电视吗 |
[16:19] | What we need is a plan so crazy it just might work. | 如果法子不够疯狂 就不会管用 |
[16:23] | What if we wrap the house in bacon? He’ll smell it and come home. | 可以用培根把房子裹上 这样他就能一路嗅回来 |
[16:27] | No, he’d never smell the bacon from all the way up here. | 那片林子离这儿太远 他闻不到 |
[16:29] | Yes, Tyler. That’s what’s wrong with that plan. | 是吗 泰勒 你确定只有这一个原因 |
[16:32] | What if we invent a giant fur | 我们还可以发明一种吸毛磁铁 |
[16:34] | magnet and sweep it through the woods to attract Stan? | 去林子里把斯坦吸回来 |
[16:37] | What about all the other animals it would attract? | 其它动物上钩怎么办 |
[16:40] | Yes, Chloe. That’s what’s wrong with that plan. | 是啊 克洛伊 这确实是问题所在 |
[16:43] | All we can do is go back and look. | 咱们只能回去慢慢找 |
[16:45] | Tyler, you’ll drive. Chloe, you’ll stay here | 泰勒开车 克洛伊留下 |
[16:48] | and distract our parents so they don’t notice we’re gone. | 我们俩出去期间你负责转移爸妈的注意力 |
[16:50] | How is that so crazy it just might work? | 这法子根本不疯狂 |
[16:52] | Oh, I’ll distract them in a crazy way. | 我会疯狂给爸妈看的 |
[16:55] | Now I’m comfortable with this. | 这个不错 |
[17:00] | Here’s the next life | 我要教你 |
[17:02] | lesson I want to teach you, Morris Steinberg. | 下一节人生课了 毛瑞斯·斯坦伯格 |
[17:04] | Pain is only in your head. | 一切痛苦都只存在于你脑海中 |
[17:08] | And sometimes your foot! | 有时候还存在于脚中 |
[17:11] | Maybe this wasn’t the best choice as new owner. | 可能他不是最佳主人人选 |
[17:14] | Who am I kidding? No one would feel like a good choice right now. | 这还用说吗 现在我心里谁都装不下 |
[17:19] | No one is Avery, Tyler, and Chloe. | 没人比艾芙莉 泰勒和克洛伊更好 |
[17:22] | When I look at you I don’t think you see | 我在看你时也许你不知道 |
[17:25] | just how much you mean to me | 你对我来说多么重要 |
[17:30] | when I think of you I’m not sure you know | 我在看你时也许你不知道 |
[17:33] | just how much I love you so | 我有多么爱你 |
[17:37] | just how much I love you so | 我有多么爱你 |
[17:42] | So. | 爱你 |
[17:45] | That is just so wrong. | 不行 |
[17:49] | No, no no, I’ve made a huge mistake. | 我犯了人生中最大的错误 |
[17:52] | I’ve gotta get back to my family. | 我必须回家 |
[17:54] | Come on, Morris Steinberg. | 走吧 毛瑞斯·斯坦伯格 |
[17:56] | We’re breaking camp and hiking to my car so we can drive to Santa Fe. | 宿营结束了 咱要开车去圣塔菲了 |
[17:59] | From there it’s on to Washington D.C. | 然后再去华盛顿 |
[18:01] | So I can scream at the Washington monument. | 我要在华盛顿纪念碑底下嚎几声 |
[18:04] | “What do you have to do with George Washington? | “你跟乔治·华盛顿有啥关系啊 |
[18:06] | You look nothing like him!” | 跟他一点也不像啊” |
[18:08] | Then we’ll get a hot dog. | 最后咱们去买只热狗 |
[18:13] | I’m ready to distract Mommy and Daddy. | 我可以开始迷惑爸妈了 |
[18:15] | Did you guys find Stan yet?… | 你们找到斯坦了吗 |
[18:18] | Fine, I’ll stop interrupting you and send you a text. | 好 不打扰 我直接给你们发短信 |
[18:20] | Chloe, you can’t text from a home phone. | 克洛伊 座机没有短信功能 |
[18:23] | I know I can’t text on the home phone, | 我知道座机不能发短信 |
[18:24] | but I’m not allowed to have a cell phone so I have to pretend. | 可我还没有自己的手机 只能装 |
[18:28] | My nightmare continues. | 你说为什么 |
[18:31] | Ok, call us if you hear anything. | 有消息请再通知我们一声 |
[18:34] | Yeah, thanks. We’ll check back with you later. | 谢谢 我们再联络 |
[18:36] | Still no word. | 还是没找到 |
[18:37] | At least they got the missing dog posters we emailed. | 至少咱做的寻狗启事他们收到了 |
[18:40] | The kids are awfully quiet up there. Should we go check on them? | 孩子们怎么这么安静 要不要上楼看看 |
[18:44] | Tyler, stop bugging me. That is so annoying. | 泰勒 你能别烦我了吗 |
[18:47] | You’re the one who’s being annoying. | 你还烦我呢 |
[18:49] | Let’s go see what’s going on. | 走 去看看怎么回事儿 |
[18:52] | I’m sorry, Tyler. I didn’t mean it. I’m just a little on edge. | 对不起 泰勒 我不是故意的 就是心情不太好 |
[18:57] | I didn’t mean it, either. You’re a good sister. | 我也不是 你已经很好了 |
[19:00] | Good thing Mom and Dad are | 还好爸妈能 |
[19:01] | leaving us alone to resolve this ourselves. | 让咱们自己解决问题 |
[19:03] | I know. It really strengthens our relationship. | 对啊 这样咱们的关系更好了 |
[19:13] | All good. T.T.Y.L. | 一切OK 回聊 |
[19:19] | One day. | 总有一天 |
[19:24] | Come on, Morris Steinberg. What’s wrong with you? | 走啊 毛瑞斯·斯坦伯格 你怎么了 |
[19:27] | I just know the kids must be looking for me. | 孩子们一定在找我 |
[19:29] | I can’t let him take me to New Mexico. I’ve gotta stall. | 可不能让他带我去新墨西哥 我得拖延会儿时间 |
[19:33] | – Stan. Stan! – Stan. | -斯坦 -斯坦 |
[19:36] | Don’t worry, kids. We’ll find him. | 别担心 孩子们 能找到的 |
[19:37] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[19:39] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[19:43] | That sounded like Stan! Stan! | 好像是斯坦的声音 |
[19:46] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[19:49] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[19:53] | What are you doing with Morris Steinberg? | 你们和毛瑞斯在一起干什么 |
[19:55] | This is our dog, Stan. | 这是斯坦 我们的狗 |
[19:57] | “Stan”? What kind of name is that for a dog? | “斯坦” 这是啥怪名字 |
[20:00] | We’ve been looking everywhere for him. | 我们到处找他来着 |
[20:02] | In that case, I’m glad you found him. It’s for the best anyway. | 那恭喜你们 很高兴你们能找到他 这样最好 |
[20:06] | When I got to New Mexico, | 反正等我到新墨西哥 |
[20:07] | I was going to check out the space museum, | 还要去太空博物馆 |
[20:09] | and I would’ve had to kennel him. | 到时候只能把他放到狗舍去 |
[20:12] | Goodbye, Morris Steinberg. | 再见 毛瑞斯·斯坦伯格 |
[20:18] | Sir, thank you so much for helping us find our dog. | 先生 谢谢你帮我们找到我们的狗 |
[20:21] | But would you mind giving us a minute alone with him? | 介意让我们先独处一会儿吗 |
[20:23] | Sure, I’ll wait for you at the trail head. | 没问题 我在路头等你们 |
[20:25] | When you’re ready, we can walk down and talk about | 一会儿咱们可以再谈谈 |
[20:27] | this little matter of the | 启事上说的 |
[20:29] | four gazillion dollars I believe I’m due. | 那“四亿亿元”奖金 |
[20:33] | Goodbye, trees. I’ll always love you! | 拜拜 树 我会永远爱你们的 |
[20:38] | Stan, why would you run away like that? | 斯坦 你为什么要走 |
[20:41] | You told me I was just a dog. | 你说我只是只狗 |
[20:43] | I’m so sorry. I just blurted that out in a moment of anger. | 对不起 我当时说的是气话 |
[20:47] | I’ve never felt more horrible about anything in my whole life. | 我简直肠子都快悔青了 |
[20:50] | Really? Not even about the time you | 是么 那次你把我的画弄花 |
[20:52] | broke my art project or shaved a stripe in my hair? | 把我头发剃成条形咋没这么后悔过 |
[20:56] | Just one second. | 稍等 |
[20:58] | Not. Important. Right. Now. | 现在根本不重要 |
[21:01] | Or the time you viciously arm-spanked me in the woods? | 在林子里打完我也没后悔过 |
[21:05] | Stan, as bad as it was that I said you were just a dog, | 斯坦 即使我那么说了 |
[21:08] | it doesn’t mean you should just run away. | 你也不该出走啊 |
[21:10] | But I thought we weren’t friends anymore. | 我以为咱们绝交了 |
[21:12] | We never fought like that. | 之前从没吵这么厉害过 |
[21:14] | Of course we’re still friends. We just had our first big fight. | 当然没绝交 朋友都会吵架 |
[21:17] | If you’re really friends, you have to stay and work things out. | 真正的朋友就该留下把事说清楚 |
[21:20] | I didn’t know that. You’re the first real friend I’ve ever had. | 我不懂这些 你是我交到的第一个朋友 |
[21:26] | Oh my gosh, Stan. I’ll always be your friend no matter what. | 噢 斯坦 我会永远做你的朋友 |
[21:31] | We can always work things out. | 不管吵多少次架 |
[21:34] | I’ll always be your friend, too. | 我也会永远做你的朋友 |
[21:40] | So, now that I’ve learned that about friendship, | 既然我现在了解友谊了 |
[21:42] | I should probably go find Robert. | 我最好赶紧去找罗伯特 |
[21:44] | He said some things, I said some things. | 我和他都说了些不该说的话 |
[21:46] | He flung some of his stuffing at me. That stuff is nasty. | 互相扔了点不大雅观的东西 |
[21:50] | Well, let’s go get the park ranger, he can help us find him. | 咱们去找护林员吧 他能帮忙 |
[21:53] | So, what did Robert say to you? | 罗伯特跟你说什么了 |
[21:55] | Well, he’s a monkey. So, he said, “Ohh ohh aah aah aah!” | 毕竟他是猴子 所以说了 “呜呜啊啊” |
[21:59] | …but it was the way that he said it. | 不过口气太大了 |
[22:02] | I learned a lot about what it means to be a friend. | 我学到了很多关于友谊的事 |
[22:05] | Now Avery and I are closer than ever. | 现在我和艾芙莉比之前更亲密了 |
[22:08] | And it meant a lot that the kids | 孩子们愿意为偷偷溜出去找我 |
[22:09] | were willing to be punished for sneaking out to find me. | 并为此接受惩罚 真感人 |
[22:12] | Boy, was it GREAT to come home to the family! | 天哪 能回家真好 |
[22:17] | I made out with Robert, too. | 我和罗伯特也和好了 |
[22:19] | Now we’re closer than we’ve ever been. | 现在也相处得很融洽 |
[22:21] | When I think of you I’m not sure you know | 当我想起你是不知你是否清楚 |
[22:25] | Just how much I love you so | 我有多么爱你 |
[22:29] | Just how much I love you so | 我有多么爱你 |