Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Hey, Avery, check this out. 艾芙莉 快来看看这个
[00:08] I got your Mom this last-minute Christmas gift for tomorrow. 我在最后时刻给你妈妈买了这个圣诞节礼物
[00:10] It’s a phone case fly zapper. 这是可以灭虫的手机套
[00:12] This part here zaps the flies. 用这里来灭虫
[00:15] Good idea. 好主意啊
[00:16] Give Mom a cheap, unromantic gift that she can literally zap you with. 给老妈这种便宜又寒酸的礼物 我看你是想让她灭了你吧
[00:21] Plus, knowing your mother, 对哦 你也知道你妈
[00:22] she’d hold it backwards and zap herself. 她肯定会反过来拿 把她自己电到
[00:26] Wow, this is a really bad invention. Who would buy this? 这可真是个烂发明 谁会买这种东西啊
[00:32] Hey, hon. 你好啊 亲爱的
[00:33] Hey, what’s wrong? 发生了什么事吗
[00:36] I just got off the phone. It’s… it’s my sister. 我刚刚接了个电话 是 是我妹妹打过来的
[00:39] Oh, no. Did something happen to her? 噢 不 她怎么了吗
[00:41] Apparently she was on the first leg of her holiday trip and… 她才刚准备开始她的假期旅行 然后
[00:44] I can’t even say it. 我说不出口
[00:46] What happened? 怎么回事
[00:48] Her connecting flight to Hawaii has been 她去夏威夷的中转航班延误了六小时
[00:50] delayed six hours, so she wants to come visit. 所以她想顺路来看看我们
[00:53] Oh, my gosh. Ellen, I am so sorry. 噢天哪 艾伦 我也很难过
[00:56] Listen, we will get through this somehow. 听着 我们一定能熬过这一关的
[00:59] You always think she’s gonna visit somebody else… never you. 总以为她会找别人 从没想过她会找上我
[01:03] What’s so bad about Aunt Sigourney? 西格妮小姨很可怕吗
[01:05] I barely know her. 我不怎么了解她
[01:06] I’ve kind of made an effort to keep her out of my life. 我已经很努力地想把她挤出我的生活了
[01:09] Have you ever known anyone 你有没有见过
[01:10] who was just better than you at everything? 一个什么方面都比你优秀的人
[01:11] No. Honestly, it’s hard to even picture. 没有 老实说 很难想象会有比我还优秀的人
[01:15] It wouldn’t be so bad if she weren’t so snarky about it. 她要是不那么刻薄我都不会觉得那么难过
[01:18] The first time she saw you, 她见你的第一眼
[01:19] she said you looked like a capuchin monkey. 就说你像个卷尾猴
[01:21] – I had to protect you from hearing that. – And yet you didn’t. -我还得小心 不让你听见 -很明显你没那么做
[01:25] Her life is just so together and perfect. 她的人生是那么的完美无瑕
[01:28] Especially compared to her plain, old, ordinary big sister. 尤其是和她那个平淡无奇年老色衰的姐姐相比
[01:33] No one’s gonna jump in and say, you’re not plain and ordinary? 难道没人跑出来安慰我一下说“你不平凡普通”吗
[01:35] – Oh, you’re not plain. – You’re not ordinary. -哦 你一点不平凡啊 -你也不普通啦
[01:37] Too late! 已经太迟了
[01:39] Every time we see each other, 每次我们见面
[01:40] she zeroes in on how I’m a bad housekeeper… 她都要针对我 说我不会当家
[01:43] Unsophisticated, unworldly. 头脑简单 与世隔绝
[01:46] Jump in any time. 快出来夸我一下啊
[01:47] I’m purposely speaking slowly to give you a chance. 我讲的这么慢就是故意要给你们机会啊
[01:51] – You’re not worldly. – The house is a little cluttered. -你一点也不与世隔绝啦 -这间房子确实是有点乱
[01:54] Too late! 太迟了
[01:56] Point is… 重点是
[01:57] she picks on everything that’s wrong with me until I cry. 她会揪出我身上任何一个小缺点 直到我哭着喊停
[01:59] It’s like a sport to her, and making me cry is how she wins. 这就像是她的一项健身运动 我的泪水就是她胜利的象征
[02:02] And now she’ll be visiting us, and that leaves me one option! 而现在 她居然说要来拜访我们 我只剩下一条路可走了
[02:05] That’s right! You can resolve that this year, 没错 你要决心在这一年里
[02:07] you are not gonna let her get to you! 不会再输给她
[02:09] You are gonna be proud of your life and who you are. 你会对你和你的人生感到光荣和骄傲
[02:11] Okay, I have two options. 好吧 我还是有两条路的
[02:13] And yours is probably setting a better example than 你说的那条大概就是当一个好榜样
[02:15] jumping in the car and driving till I run out of gas. 而我选择的那条是跳进车里 一直开到没气为止
[02:17] Even if you had jumped in the car, you could’ve stopped for gas. 就算你真的跳进车里 你也可以停下来加油的
[02:20] – That’s not the point… – There’s like a dozen stations… -这不是重点好吗 -路上有很多加油站的
[02:22] Mom! 妈妈
[02:24] Maybe this year can be different. 可能今年会不一样呢
[02:26] Maybe this year, you won’t cry and you can win. 可能今年 你不会被她逼哭 你可能会赢呢
[02:29] It’s not about trying to win. 这不是想赢的问题
[02:31] It’s about accepting that family relationships… 而是要接受这种家庭关系
[02:33] Quiet, Bennet. Avery’s telling me I can win. 别吵 班尼特 艾芙莉在鼓励我能赢呢
[02:35] And how exactly would that work Sweetie? 我该怎么做呢亲爱的
[02:37] You can get through the few hours that she’s here without crying. 你可以在她来的这几小时里忍住不哭啊
[02:40] I mean, it would be like a marathon runner finishing a race. 这就跟马拉松选手完成了长跑一样
[02:43] Like a boxer going the distance. 就像拳击手坚持着不倒下一样
[02:45] But I don’t like running, 可是我不喜欢跑步
[02:46] punching, or being criticized by my sister. 打人 抑或被我妹妹挖苦
[02:48] They all make me cry. 这些事情都让我想要泪流满面啊
[02:49] Then we won’t give her anything to criticize. 那我们就不会给她挖苦你的机会
[02:52] She’ll see us having a perfect Christmas. 她会看见我们在过一个完美的圣诞节
[02:54] I can help you pull this off, Mom. 我能帮你赢这一战的 妈妈
[02:56] It’ll be my Christmas gift to you. 这就是我给你的圣诞节礼物
[02:58] Oh, thank you Avery. That’s so sweet. 哦 谢谢你 艾芙莉 这真体贴
[03:00] It is sweeter than the hug bucks I get every year from Tyler. 比泰勒每年送我的抱抱券体贴多了
[03:04] Mom, we can do this. 妈妈 我们能做到的
[03:06] All we have to do is make sure there are no surprises. 我们只要确保不会出什么意外就好
[03:09] Come on in, Sparky. 进来吧 斯巴奇
[03:11] I couldn’t let a stray, high-strung, untrained dog 我可不能让一只不安又没受过训练的流浪狗
[03:13] spend Christmas out on the street. 在圣诞节流浪街头
[03:17] So, Sparky is here for Christmas. 所以 斯巴奇也要来这里过圣诞节
[03:20] My first Christmas here last year meant so much to me. 去年我在这里度过的第一个圣诞节对我来说实在是太重要了
[03:24] I just want to give that gift to someone else. 我想把这种感动传递出去
[03:27] Okay, Sparky. Now press send. 好了 斯巴奇 按发送键
[03:31] Are you not doing it because you don’t understand, 你不肯这么做的原因 是你没听懂
[03:34] or because you don’t think it’s good enough? 还是你觉得我写的不够好
[03:40] Delete. Well, that couldn’t be clearer. 删除 好吧 真是明确
[03:43] Or more hurtful. 也真是伤人
[04:04] Come on people. Aunt Sigourney will be here any minute and 加油啊各位 西格妮小姨马上就要到了
[04:07] we’ve got a lot to do to make Christmas look perfect. 我们得把圣诞节装饰得更完美才行
[04:10] No, Chloe, your homemade hot dog ornament is extra-special, 不 克洛伊 你的手制热狗装饰太特别了
[04:14] so it goes on the back of the tree so it won’t break. 所以我们要把它放到树的后面去 防止它破掉
[04:17] That’s believable. 真是有说服力
[04:20] Some fourth-graders are teaching me sarcasm. 有些四年级生在教我说反语
[04:22] It’s where you say one thing but mean the opposite. 就是你说了什么 但是你想说的其实是相反的意思
[04:25] You are such a smart girl. 你真是个聪明的女孩
[04:28] That means a lot coming from you. 这句话从你嘴里说出口还真是意味深长哦
[04:31] Chloe! 克洛伊
[04:32] No, I really meant that. 不 我说的都是真心的
[04:34] Wow, sarcasm really has a hold of me. 哇 我好像真的掌握了反语讽刺啊
[04:37] Tyler, what are Chloe’s dolls doing in Santa’s Village? 泰勒 克洛伊的玩偶怎么也在圣诞村庄里
[04:41] Because the Santa I believe in is a player. 因为我心中的圣诞老人也是个花花公子
[04:44] He knows who’s naughty or nice. 他知道谁淘气 谁善良
[04:47] All right. For the next two hours, 好吧 接下来的两小时里
[04:48] I need to stop having to give reasons for things. 我不能再给每件事都解释一遍了
[04:51] Whatever it is, 无论发生了什么
[04:52] just trust that I thought it through and that I’m right. 你们都要相信我是认真想过的 而且 我是正确的
[04:53] – How is that different from any other day? – It shouldn’t be. -这跟你平时的样子有什么区别吗 -也不应该有区别
[04:57] And if that’s gonna be your attitude, 如果你是这种态度
[04:59] maybe you shouldn’t be a part of this. 那你就不应该参与这个活动
[05:00] Ooh, I can’t help decorate for Christmas? 哦 我不能帮忙准备圣诞装饰吗
[05:03] I can’t fuss over what ornament goes where? 不能关心一下装饰品放在哪里吗
[05:06] This is a teenage boy’s worst nightmare! 这真是少年最可怕的噩梦
[05:10] Avery, Tyler’s really upset. 艾芙莉 泰勒真的很沮丧
[05:13] No, he isn’t. I thought you learned sarcasm. 不 他才不会呢 你是不是还在练习说反语啊
[05:15] I just speak it. I don’t understand it. 我只是说说而已 我又不懂这是什么意思
[05:19] Okay, Aunt Sigourney’s going to be here soon. 好吧 西格妮姨妈就要来了
[05:21] I just need some way to snap myself out of it if I start to cry. 我要找到一个能让我控制着不哭出来的方法
[05:24] Oh, I could step on my foot. 哦 我可以踩我的脚
[05:30] What is that? 那是什么
[05:31] I accidentally activated my good king wences-socks. 我不小心踩响了我的欢乐圣诞节长袜
[05:37] Okay, if you don’t want her to criticize you, 好吧 如果你不想让她挖苦你
[05:39] take those off immediately. 你现在就得把这袜子给脱了
[05:41] And if you want to snap yourself out of crying, 如果你想控制着不哭出来
[05:43] try the gift dad got you. 爸爸打算送你的礼物可能会有用
[05:45] What does this do? Aah! 这是干嘛的 啊
[05:47] Ooh, that’ll do nicely. 哦 这玩意挺有用的哦
[05:53] So that’s the bathroom. 那就是浴室
[05:54] Although for some reason the people all go inside the house. 虽然人们一般都会进房间里洗
[05:58] What animals. 真是麻烦的动物啊
[06:00] Did you just track mud in here? 你把地板弄脏了吗
[06:02] Well, that is not gonna help me get the kids on board. 这对我说服孩子们收养你可是毫无好处啊
[06:05] You better wait here while 看来在我介绍你之前
[06:08] I tell them about you. Practice looking cute. 你最好先在这里待着 先练习怎样卖萌
[06:11] That’s not bad, but you gotta work with your paws. 还不错 不过你最好再用上爪子
[06:14] You’re leaving a lot of cute on the table. 在桌子上也要会卖萌啊
[06:17] Thusly. 就是这样
[06:24] Just so you know, the 不试不知道
[06:25] gingerbread ornament is not made of gingerbread. 原来姜饼人装饰不是用姜饼做的
[06:27] I hear what you’re saying, but I have a feeling I’m 虽然我听见你说什么了 不过我觉得
[06:30] going to have to learn that lesson for myself. 我还是要自己尝试一下
[06:33] Listen, there’s something I want to tell you guys… 听着 我有事想跟你们说
[06:35] There’s something I need to tell you, too… 我也有事想跟你说
[06:37] Aunt Sigourney’s coming over and Avery’s on one 西格妮姨妈就要来了
[06:39] of her crazy missions to make everything perfect. 艾芙莉沉醉在她那把一切变得完美的使命中
[06:42] Like I’m not already perfect. 不过我早就是完美的啦
[06:45] Still not gingerbread, but it’s softening. 仍然不是姜饼 不过变软了
[06:48] Anyway, you may want to steer clear of Avery 还有 如果你还想要有一点狗狗乐趣的话
[06:50] with any of your little doggy surprises. 最好避开艾芙莉
[06:51] Whoa. Wait a minute, 等等
[06:53] are you saying no little surprises from me as a doggy, 你是说 我不能有作为狗狗的小乐趣
[06:55] or no surprises involving a little doggy? 还是这些乐趣里面不能含有小狗狗
[06:58] Because those are two very different things. 这可是两样不同的东西哦
[07:01] Both, and what are you even talking about? 两个都算吧 不过你到底在说什么
[07:04] Ha-ha! Who knows? 谁知道呢
[07:06] I just got into some weird trash out back. I’m a little loopy. 我刚刚闯进了一堆奇怪的垃圾里 现在有点昏头昏脑的了
[07:15] Okay, new plan. 好吧 我有新计划
[07:17] We hide you out here in 我要把你藏到衣柜里
[07:18] the coat closet until Aunt Sigourney’s gone. 一直到西格妮姨妈离开
[07:20] But don’t worry, we’ll make it nice and Christmassy. 别担心 我会把它装饰得漂亮又充满圣诞气氛的
[07:25] Voila! 嗒哒
[07:28] You want to sing some carols? 想唱首圣诞颂歌吗
[07:30] Deck the hall closet with boughs of holly. 用冬青树枝装点客厅
[07:37] Oh, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have assumed. 哦对不起 我应该想到的
[07:42] Hanukkah, oh Hanukkah. 光明节 噢 光明节
[07:44] Hanukkah, oh Hanukkah. 光明节 噢 光明节
[07:46] This sounds just like O Tannenbaum. 这听起来像是德语歌曲“噢 圣诞树”
[07:54] We’re home! 我们到家了
[07:56] Aunt Sigourney. Hyper-critical, insensitive, and better than you. 西格妮姨妈 吹毛求疵第一名 敏感多疑 永远比你强
[08:00] And that’s from her online dating profile. 以上信息来源于她的网上交友资料
[08:03] So I said to the flight attendant, 然后我就跟空姐说
[08:05] I don’t care if you are pregnant. 我才不管你是不是怀孕了呢
[08:07] Waddle back to the galley and warm up my cookie. 快去厨房里给我的曲奇饼加热
[08:11] Anyone? 有人吗
[08:12] And then, of course, she starts crying, 然后 对啊 她就开始哭了
[08:14] which made her even slower. 做得比我骂她之前还慢
[08:16] Please? 拜托你们出来
[08:19] – Sig! – El! -妮妮 -艾艾
[08:23] – You look great. – And you… look at you! -你看起来真不错 -你也 看看你
[08:28] – Aunt Sigourney, hi. – Hi… -你好 西格妮姨妈 -你好
[08:32] Monkey! 小猴子
[08:35] And isn’t my Mom’s outfit great? It’s just like yours. 我妈妈身上这套不错吧 和你穿的真像呢
[08:39] Oh, the knock-offs are out already? 哦 这么快就有山寨货卖了吗
[08:43] Ooh, that’s the stuff. 哦 真管用
[08:45] You know, I should really take off my shoes. 哦 我真应该把鞋子脱了
[08:47] Oh, don’t worry about the floor. 哦 别担心弄脏地板
[08:49] I’m not, I’m worried about my shoes. 我没有啊 我只是在担心我的鞋子而已
[08:53] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[08:55] I slipped in some mud. 地板上的泥居然让我滑倒了
[08:58] It was my own fault. 是我的错
[08:59] For assuming there wouldn’t be mud on your kitchen floor. 我以为你的厨房不会有泥土
[09:03] But don’t worry. 不过没事
[09:04] I’m sure you’re far more humiliated than I am hurt. 比起我滑倒 我觉得你受的屈辱要多得多
[09:14] If she leaves now and I didn’t cry, I win, right? 如果她现在走了 我忍住没哭 我就赢了对吧
[09:17] You sure you’re okay? 你确定你没事吗
[09:18] Bennett could drive you to the emergency room 班尼特可以开车送你去急诊室
[09:20] and then off to the airport. 然后再送你回机场
[09:21] Please don’t make him. 请不要使唤班尼特
[09:23] Oh, I know that feeling. 噢 我知道应该怎么做
[09:26] When my back goes out like this, 我的背扭到的时候
[09:27] my doctor says that I should stay off my feet. 医生叫我要好好休息双脚
[09:30] I’m going to have to cancel 我要取消我去夏威夷的那班机票
[09:31] Hawaii and spend the next three days here. 然后在这里待三天
[09:37] Man, this thing drains your battery. 天哪 这玩意儿真耗电
[09:45] See, Sigourney? 看见了吗 西格妮
[09:46] I put this on wheels so we can push you around. 我给这个装了轮子 这样我们就能带你到处走了
[09:48] I made this just for you. 这可都是为你量身定做的哦
[09:49] It’s more than just a gurney, it’s a Sig-gurney. 这可不是一个普通的轮床 这是西格轮床
[09:55] You’re funny. 你真有趣
[09:57] That must be why you and Ellen get along so well. 我总算知道你和艾伦为什么这么合拍了
[09:59] She’s always had the sense of humor. 她也很有幽默感
[10:02] Well, she had to because I had the looks and the brains. 不过 我抢走了美貌和智慧的基因 她也就只剩下幽默感了
[10:07] Nope, still charging. Avery, 不行 还在充电呢 艾芙莉
[10:09] can I speak to you outside for a moment? 我能跟你出去谈谈吗
[10:14] I can’t do this. 我做不来
[10:15] I was mentally prepared not to cry for a few hours, 我只做好了几小时不哭的心理准备
[10:18] not three days. 不是三天
[10:20] There’s something I’ve been hiding from you… 我一直对你隐藏了点事
[10:23] I can be a little emotional. 我是个很情绪化的人
[10:25] You think you’ve been hiding that? 你觉得你一直隐藏着吗
[10:29] I can’t hold it together for three days, 我忍不了三天那么久啊
[10:31] Avery, you saw how she was in there. 艾芙莉 你也看见她有多难相处了
[10:33] Pushing my buttons, and then adding insult to injury 故意惹我生气 更糟糕的是
[10:36] by slipping in the mud on my floor. 她还在地板上被泥土滑倒了
[10:38] I’m sure Stan tracked that into the house. 我敢肯定是斯坦把泥土带进来的
[10:41] I’ll make sure he doesn’t mess anything else up. 我会确保它不把其他事情弄糟
[10:43] I told you my present is to make things so great 我向你保证过 我给你的圣诞节礼物
[10:46] she’ll have nothing to criticize, and you won’t cry. 是保证一切都无可挑剔 她揪不出你的毛病 你也不会哭
[10:49] Come on, say it with me; We will win. 来 跟我说 我们赢定了
[10:52] – We will win. – Come on! -我们赢定了 -有点斗志嘛
[10:54] Say it with all that emotion you’re full of. 把你那些情绪都用上
[10:55] – That emotion is usually negative. – Mom! -那些可都是消极情绪啊 -妈妈
[10:59] We will win! 我们赢定了
[11:02] We will win! 我们赢定了
[11:06] How can they be celebrating when I’m in here injured? 我都受伤了他们怎么还能在外面庆祝啊
[11:10] It may look like they’re having fun, 看起来可能像是他们在庆祝
[11:13] but those are jumps of concern. 但是他们跳都是在给你祈祷呢
[11:18] Oh, split-level doghouse. 噢 错层式狗屋
[11:21] Yeah, that’s expensive. But I could rent out the second story. 真贵 不过我可以把二层出租啊
[11:27] He’s in here. 他在这里
[11:29] Avery sent us to talk to you. 艾芙莉派我们来跟你谈谈
[11:31] What happened? 怎么回事
[11:33] I told you Aunt Sigourney was 我跟你说过西格妮姨妈就要来了
[11:34] coming and we needed everything to be perfect. 我们要确保一切进行顺利
[11:37] Then you tracked mud in the house! 你却踩了一屋子的泥脚印
[11:38] That’s right I did it. Nobody else did it. 是我做的没错 没人能做了
[11:40] No other dog in this house. I take full responsibility. 这屋子里只有我一只狗狗 我会承担全部责任的
[11:44] There’s a small dog licking my haunches, isn’t there? 是不是有只小狗在舔我的屁屁啊
[11:48] He’s so cute. 真可爱
[11:50] Where did he come from? 他是哪里来的
[11:51] I took in a stray for Christmas and he got out. 我把这只流浪狗接回来过圣诞节 但是他老是到处跑
[11:54] What’s your name, little guy? 你叫什么 小家伙
[11:56] My name’s Sparky. 我叫斯巴奇
[11:58] Naw, I’m just kidding, he doesn’t talk. 不是啦 我开玩笑的 他不会说话
[12:01] Look, I’m sorry he tracked in the mud. 好吧 对于他弄脏屋子的事情 我也很抱歉
[12:03] Please don’t tell anybody about him. 拜托你们 不要告诉别人
[12:05] They’ll never let him stay 他们肯定不会留下他的
[12:06] with this whole Aunt Sigourney thing going on. 尤其是西格妮姨妈还在这里
[12:08] We can’t put him out alone on Christmas. 我们不能让他孤孤单单地过圣诞节啊
[12:11] Then I guess we have to keep Sparky a secret. 那样的话 我们就得为斯巴奇保密了
[12:14] It shouldn’t be too hard for 应该不会有问题的
[12:15] the three of us to keep an eye on one little… 难道我们仨还保护不了一只小小的
[12:19] – Seriously? – Don’t feel bad. -什么情况 -别难过
[12:21] I’ve lost tons of lizards and rats and snakes in this house. 在这栋房子里 我已经丢过很多蜥蜴 老鼠和蛇了
[12:24] – What? – What? -什么 -什么
[12:35] Mmm. Mom, the cookies taste great, everything looks perfect. 妈妈 这个曲奇饼真好吃 一切都如此完美
[12:39] Aunt Sigourney will have nothing to criticize. 西格妮姨妈一定找不出一点毛病的
[12:42] You will make it through without crying. 你肯定能不哭着熬过来
[12:43] It’s so beautiful you helping me like this. 你这么支持我 我真的觉得很开心
[12:46] Tears of joy still count. 就算是喜极而泣也算是哭哦
[12:49] Here, it’s fully charged. 来 已经充好电了
[12:51] Ooh, you upped the juice. 噢 这个力度果然更有效
[12:54] Hey, dad, why don’t you bring Aunt Sigourney in 老爸 你怎么不把西格妮姨妈带进来
[12:56] here to enjoy the wonderful Christmas decorations? 享受一下这些漂亮的圣诞装饰
[12:59] So he kept begging, you’re the most fascinating, 然后他就一直求我 你是这世界上我见到过的
[13:02] beautiful girl that I’ve ever met. 最迷人 最漂亮的女孩子了
[13:04] Would you go to this thing with me tonight? 你今晚能陪我一起去吗
[13:06] Until finally I said yes. 直到最后我同意为止
[13:09] What are you guys talking about? 你们在聊些什么
[13:10] I was just telling him about 我只是在跟他说
[13:12] the night that your prom date came to pick you up. 那晚你舞伴来家里接你去舞会的事情
[13:15] Hmm. So, Aunt Sigourney, do 那么 西格妮小姨
[13:16] you like the way my Mom decorated for Christmas? 你喜欢我妈妈做的圣诞装饰吗
[13:19] It’s pretty perfect, huh? 挺完美的 对吧
[13:21] It’s very nice. 很好看啊
[13:23] Way to go, Mom, you just went to her prom! 做得好 老妈 你去了她的舞会
[13:27] I actually did, I chaperoned. 我的确去了 我护送她去的
[13:30] Here, Aunt Sigourney, try one of these Christmas cookies. 来 西格妮姨妈 尝尝这些圣诞节饼干
[13:33] My Mom made them. 是我妈做的哦
[13:35] Yes, yes, I did. I totally made them. 对啊 是我做的 都是我做的哦
[13:38] – What kind are they? – Chocolate. -这是什么饼干 -巧克力饼
[13:40] Ginger-wafer-snap-doodles. 姜饼 威化饼 脆饼 糖饼
[13:46] I saw Sparky come this way. 我刚刚看到斯巴奇往这边来了
[13:48] We gotta find him before they do or they’ll kick him out. 我们得在他们发现之前找到他 不然他就会被赶走了
[13:50] Guys, we’ve been entertaining Aunt Sigourney. 伙计们 我们都在忙着和西格妮姨妈玩呢
[13:53] – Where have you been? – Looking for the little dog. -你们都去哪儿了 -我们在找小狗
[13:56] Uh, our little dog. Stan. 我是说 我们的小狗狗 斯坦
[13:58] I called him little because I’m practicing for when I get bigger. 我在为以后做准备呢 长大后我就可以叫他小狗狗了
[14:02] I am gonna grow. 我很快就会长大的
[14:05] She’s not getting any smaller, that’s for sure. 至少她不会变小 这是肯定的
[14:08] Sig, you remember the kids from the wedding. 妮妮 你还记得婚礼上的这两个小孩吧
[14:10] Taylor, Cleo, hello. 特勒 克洛 你们好啊
[14:14] Those aren’t our names. 我们不叫这个
[14:15] Then no, no. I don’t remember them. 那好吧 我不记得他们了
[14:22] Sparky! 斯巴奇
[14:23] What? Has my shoe been chewed up? 什么 我的鞋子被咬了吗
[14:27] Sorry. 对不起
[14:31] Is this behavior normal? 这是正常的举动吗
[14:33] Well, in child psychology there is no normal behavior. 呃 在儿童心理学里面 没有什么是正常的举动
[14:38] But no. 不过还是不正常
[14:45] Merry Christmas. Oh, here, have a Tyler hug buck. 圣诞节快乐 噢 来 给您泰勒抱抱券
[14:50] In fact, have a few. 要多少张都行
[14:51] Yeah, I’m making it rain. 对啊 甚至来一场抱抱券雨都行
[14:56] Who’s Tyler? 泰勒是谁
[15:03] No wonder little Cleo eats shoes. 怪不得小克洛得吃鞋子了
[15:08] There! 他在那儿
[15:13] Over there! 就在那里
[15:21] Ellen, this must be so humiliating for you. 艾伦 你的屈辱史又有新记录了
[15:31] Stan, how could you bring a stray into the house? 斯坦 你怎么可以把一只流浪狗带回家
[15:34] Aunt Sigourney could have been seriously, 西格妮姨妈或许会很严重地
[15:37] albeit comedically, hurt. 虽然也极具喜感地 受伤啊
[15:38] So could my hot dog ornament. 我的热狗装饰也会受伤的
[15:40] Thanks, Avery, for keeping it safe on the back of the tree. 谢谢啦 艾芙莉 是你让我挂在后面 才保护好了它
[15:43] It’s like you knew. 就像是你事先知道了一样
[15:46] It’s Christmas. 圣诞节就要到了
[15:47] I couldn’t leave Sparky in the merciless sunny Pasadena winter. 我不能把斯巴奇留在帕萨迪纳那无情的阳光冬日之中
[15:51] Avery, don’t make him spend Christmas all alone. 艾芙莉 求你别让他自己过圣诞节
[15:53] Yeah. We were gonna have our own little celebration. 对啊 我们自己也会有小小的庆祝典礼
[15:58] Well, that’s very sweet, Stan. 真温馨 斯坦
[16:00] I was looking for a squirrel head tree topper. 我还在找一个松鼠头来当树顶装饰呢
[16:02] But the day before Christmas, it’s almost impossible to find. 但是明天就到圣诞节了 看来不太可能找到了
[16:07] And no one should spend Christmas alone. 而且 谁都不应该孤单地过圣诞
[16:10] But, Sparky, you can’t stay on the loose in here. 但是 斯巴奇 你不能就这样散漫地待在这里
[16:13] All right, Sparky will be safe in here with all the air holes 这样一来 有这么多个气孔
[16:16] and won’t be able to get in any more trouble. 斯巴奇就能够安全地待着 而且不会惹出麻烦了
[16:18] We’ll unwrap him and celebrate 等到西格妮姨妈睡觉
[16:19] with him once Aunt Sigourney goes to bed. 我们就能放他出来 和他一起庆祝圣诞节了
[16:24] Shouldn’t this be under the tree? 这应该放在圣诞树下吧
[16:29] It’s all wet on the bottom. 底下全湿了
[16:32] Avery must got me that cologne 一定是艾芙莉给我买了那支我想要的古龙香水
[16:35] gift set I wanted and some of it’s leaking. Hmm. 看来香水都洒出来了
[16:44] Mmm, musky. 麝香味
[16:52] All right, you’re hanging in there. 好的 你坚持住了
[16:54] I don’t know how you didn’t cry after Aunt Sigourney was hurled violently, 真不知道西格妮姨妈暴力而喜感地栽进圣诞树里的时候
[16:57] albeit comedically, into the Christmas Tree. 你是怎么忍住不哭的
[17:01] But if this dinner goes perfectly, 不过 如果晚餐能够顺利进行的话
[17:03] I know we can make it through this whole holiday. 我们就一定能撑过这整个假期
[17:06] Well, she seems okay. 她看起来还不错
[17:08] She’s having fun telling 她很享受
[17:09] stories about the time she stole your haircut. 到处说她偷走你头发的光荣事迹
[17:12] She cut off my bangs in the 她半夜悄悄地剪掉我的刘海
[17:13] middle of the night and glued them to her forehead. 然后贴到她的额头上
[17:17] And she looked good! 而且还很好看
[17:19] Well, the worst is behind us. Mom is still standing. 哦 最恶劣的日子也已经过去了 妈妈还好好的呢
[17:22] And it’s smooth sailing from here on. 从此以后 一切都会变得顺利起来的
[17:24] Starting with the Christmas dinner Mom cooked. 就从老妈做的圣诞晚餐开始
[17:29] I’m just amazed you found a caterer at the last minute. 你怎么能在这种紧要关头准备这么多食物
[17:31] Actually, I set this up right after Thanksgiving. 事实上我感恩节刚过就已经开始准备了
[17:33] – Really? When? – Like right after. -真的吗 什么时候 -就是刚过感恩节的时候啊
[17:36] While we were still in the emergency room. 我们还在急诊室的时候
[17:38] Well, thank you. And sorry again about Thanksgiving. 好吧 谢谢你 我再次对感恩节发生的事情表示抱歉
[17:41] – It’s fine. – It’s behind us. -没事 -都过去了
[17:44] Well, there’s no way Aunt Sigourney could criticize this dinner. 总之 西格妮姨妈是不会在这顿晚餐里找到的把柄的
[17:48] I know. I don’t think I’m gonna cry. 我知道 我应该不会哭的
[17:50] In fact… do you think… naw, forget it. 事实上 你觉得 算了 当我没说
[17:53] What? 怎么了
[17:54] Maybe this time, I could make her cry. 搞不好这一回 我能让她哭出来
[17:56] Christmas is a time of miracles. 圣诞节是充满奇迹的节日
[18:07] Ellen, this carrot soup is actually pretty good, 艾伦 这个萝卜汤真不错
[18:10] I’m getting a lot of flavor. 我尝到了很多种味道
[18:11] Some of it is from the 虽然我吃到了
[18:12] pine needles and tree sap in my mouth, but… 奇怪的松针和树脂味 不过
[18:14] I’m getting a little carrot, too, so… 我还能吃到一点萝卜
[18:17] Kudos, really. 还不错 真的
[18:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:22] Did you hear that? I got a compliment out of her. 听到没 她夸我了
[18:23] It was couched in three insults and was for 虽然这称赞包含了三种侮辱
[18:25] something I didn’t really do, but I’ll take it. 而且她夸的还是我没做的事 不过我还是会接受的
[18:28] I’m tasting the pine needles, too. 我也吃到了松针味
[18:30] That’s because Mom bumped 那是因为妈妈把汤端过来的时候
[18:32] into the tree carrying the soup to the table. 一头撞进了圣诞树里
[18:34] She ruined catered food. 她居然连做好的食物都能搞砸
[18:37] Shh! Aunt Sigourney doesn’t know. 小声点 西格妮姨妈还不知道呢
[18:40] She likes it. 她喜欢这汤
[18:41] Just pull the pine needles out of your soup and be quiet! 把松针从汤里面拿出来就好了嘛 别说话
[18:44] Oh, and, this isn’t a tomato. 哦 温馨提示 这不是西红柿
[18:47] Who’s ready for turkey? 准备好吃火鸡了吗
[18:52] Wait till you taste it. 没尝过的都别出声
[18:54] Mom made the stuffing from 妈妈做的火鸡馅
[18:55] a recipe she came up with herself on the fly. 可是根据她百忙中自创的独家食谱精心炮制的哦
[18:57] My secret is torn bread and love. 秘方是碎面包和浓浓的爱
[19:00] Corn bread and love. 玉米面包和浓浓的爱
[19:03] I just wanted to say before the main course that… 在享用主菜之前我有几句话想说
[19:06] Well, this family, 呃 在这个圣诞节
[19:08] coming together like this on Christmas, it’s very… 我们家人都团聚在一起 真是
[19:12] – It’s moving. – Thank you. -真是让人感动 -谢谢
[19:15] No, I mean it’s moving! 不 我是说 火鸡在动
[19:25] Sparky! 斯巴奇
[19:27] You know this dog? 你见过这只狗狗
[19:29] – He’s a stray. – And it was Christmas. -他是只流浪狗 -今天是圣诞节
[19:32] Ellen, they did say you made the stuffing. Now I believe it. 艾伦 他们说是你做的火鸡馅 现在我相信了
[19:38] Mom, no, don’t cry. You’ve come too far. 妈妈 不 别哭 你都坚持了这么久了
[19:46] What is so funny? Everything’s been awful, dinner is ruined… 有什么好笑的 一切都变得这么糟糕 晚餐也搞砸了
[19:51] I’m almost crying. 我都快哭了
[19:52] It’s just so funny! 太好笑了
[19:54] Us trying to pretend we have perfect Christmases. 我们装着我们的圣诞节过得很完美一样
[19:57] We don’t. We have kids 但并不是这样 我们家有熊孩子们
[19:59] and dogs and last-minute scrambling, and… 有奇怪的狗狗 有紧要关头才出现的混乱
[20:03] Bennett with his cheap, unromantic gifts and my awful cooking. 还有班尼特和他那份便宜又寒酸的礼物 还有我的黑暗料理
[20:07] Christmas around here is 我家的圣诞节真是一团糟
[20:09] a big loud mess and I love that about it. 但是 我就是深爱着这一切
[20:12] Anyway, we must be doing something right, 无论如何 我们肯定有一件事没做错
[20:14] because I’ve got kids who 因为我有一群
[20:15] will take in stray dogs for the holidays. 会把流浪狗狗带回家过圣诞的善良孩子们
[20:17] Because no one should be alone on Christmas. 因为谁都不应该孤独地过圣诞节
[20:20] And a daughter who will run 我还有一个会为我竭尽全力
[20:22] herself ragged just to make me feel like a winner. 让我觉得我是个赢家的女儿
[20:27] Well, I think we all know 好吧 我们都知道
[20:28] what Stan and Sparky are having for dinner now, 斯坦和斯巴奇晚饭吃什么了
[20:31] so who wants frozen piz… 谁想吃冰冻批
[20:37] Zza. 萨
[20:39] – Aunt Sigourney? – Sig, what’s wrong? -西格妮姨妈 -妮妮 你怎么了
[20:42] I’m a stray dog on Christmas. 我就是圣诞节的流浪狗狗
[20:44] I have everything. Everything! 我恨这一切 一切
[20:47] Why don’t I have this? 为什么我就不能拥有这些呢
[20:49] You want this? 你想要这个
[20:50] Maybe not all year long, but at Christmas… 也不用全年都这样 只要圣诞节
[20:53] Why do you… 不然你以为
[20:55] Think I pretended to throw my back out? 我为什么要装作后被摔伤啊
[20:59] – You were faking? – To be around us? -你是假装的 -就为了和我们呆久一点吗
[21:02] I try so hard to make my life special… 我总是努力让我的人生特别一点
[21:06] Maybe the reason I have to… 或许我想要
[21:08] Be so special, is because I don’t, have a family like this. 变得特别的原因 就是我没有一个像你们这样的家
[21:15] Aunt Sigourney, you do. 西格妮姨妈 你当然有
[21:30] – We did it, we made her cry. – Mm, Merry Christmas Mom. -我们成功地把她弄哭了 -圣诞节快乐 妈妈
[21:38] I don’t like to pat myself on the back, 我不喜欢拍自己的背
[21:40] which is good because dogs can’t pat themselves on the back. 因为狗狗拍不了自己的背
[21:43] Not that I’m complaining about who can reach where. 我可不是在抱怨谁的手能够到哪里的问题
[21:47] But everything ended up working out great. 不过现在看来 一切都有一个美好的结局
[21:50] I wanted to give Sparky a nice Christmas… 我一开始只是想给斯巴奇过一个美好的圣诞节
[21:54] And I ended up giving him a lot more than that. 结果我给了他一个比那更美好的结局
[21:57] Aunt Sigourney adopted him. 西格妮姨妈收养了他
[21:59] And renamed him “Snarky”. 还给他改了名字 叫斯纳奇
[22:04] In fact everyone got to open a present that night. 事实上 那一晚 每个人都打开了自己的礼物
[22:14] Merry Christmas everyone. 祝大家圣诞节快乐
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme