时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Now, are you sure you don’t mind me being over so much? | 你们真的不介意我总是到你们家里来吗 |
[00:09] | Not one smidge. Karl, you’re welcome here any time. | 一点儿也不 卡尔 我们随时欢迎你来作客 |
[00:12] | Dr. James feels the same way. | 詹姆斯医生肯定也是这样想的 |
[00:14] | Don’t you, dear? Of course he does. | 对吧 亲爱的 他当然不会有意见 |
[00:17] | I was just concerned you’d be busy… | 我只是觉得你们都是大忙人 |
[00:18] | A man of your prominence in the psychology field. | 像您这样一位在心理学领域具有杰出贡献的伟人 |
[00:21] | How do you not have a syndrome named after you yet? | 为何至今还没有一种以您为名的病症呢 |
[00:23] | A mild disorder… an irritating twitch, perhaps. | 轻度功能障碍症啊 痉挛啊什么的 |
[00:27] | Well, I did have a patient with a serious case of “The Bennetts”. | 我确实有过一个得过“班尼特综合症”的病人 |
[00:31] | As I called it. If… but it didn’t catch on. | 我是这么叫的 不过没有流行起来就是了 |
[00:36] | Of course you are welcome here any time, Karl. | 你当然可以随时来这里 卡尔 |
[00:38] | Oh, that means so much to me. | 那真是太贴心了 |
[00:40] | Mother’s training 24/7 for the Strong Woman Competition, | 我妈在没日没夜地为女强人竞赛做准备 |
[00:43] | and Father’s still up in the Space Station, so I’m rather lonely. | 爸爸还在太空站工作 所以我觉得很孤单 |
[00:47] | Could that be “The Bennetts”? | 这会不会就是“班尼特综合症” |
[00:51] | Karl, we’re neighbors. | 卡尔 我们可是邻居 |
[00:53] | Whenever you need some company or a nice, home-cooked meal… | 只要你需要有人陪伴 或是想要一顿色香味俱全的饭 |
[00:56] | Okay, a meal… | 好吧 一顿便饭 |
[00:59] | You just knock on our door. | 只要轻敲我家大门就好 |
[01:00] | Thank you. Oh, what lovely flowers. | 真是感谢 噢 这花真漂亮 |
[01:04] | Now, where did they come from? | 这是从哪儿来的 |
[01:06] | Yeah. I forgot to tell you, Ellen. | 对了 我忘了告诉你了 艾伦 |
[01:08] | You got a delivery from Walter Perkins again. | 沃尔特·帕金斯又给你送了个包裹 |
[01:12] | Who’s Walter Perkins? | 沃尔特·帕金斯是谁 |
[01:13] | Ellen has a secret admirer who keeps sending her things. | 艾伦的神秘仰慕者 他一直送艾伦礼物 |
[01:16] | It’s really not appropriate. | 这太不合礼节了 |
[01:18] | Yogurt-dipped strawberries, | 酸奶草莓 |
[01:20] | gourmet honey, artisan cheese hamper… | 精制蜂蜜 手作奶酪篮 |
[01:22] | It’s really not appropriate. | 真是太不合礼节了 |
[01:25] | Yogurt-dipped strawberries are tasty. | 酸奶草莓很好吃哦 |
[01:27] | They were luscious. | 简直是人间美味啊 |
[01:29] | So terribly inappropriate. | 真是不合礼节到令人发指 |
[01:32] | Mrs. Jennings, you are a caution. | 詹宁斯太太 您真是太有趣了 |
[01:38] | You make teatime a true delight. | 下午茶时间和你共度真是太开心了 |
[01:41] | Why does he talk like | 他讲话怎么像个 |
[01:42] | he’s a hundred-year-old British society lady? | 从英国来的百岁名媛老太太 |
[01:45] | Hello, I’m a British society lad… | 你好 我是英国名媛 |
[01:50] | Man, that’s hard. | 天啊 还真不容易 |
[01:54] | Is Karl still here? | 卡尔还在那儿吗 |
[01:56] | Yep. He’s been hanging around here all day. | 对啊 他已经在这儿待了一整天了 |
[01:58] | He’s got Mom and Dad completely conned. | 他把爸妈哄得一愣一愣的 |
[02:01] | They don’t know what he’s like… always pranking us. | 他们不了解卡尔的真面目 他老捉弄我们 |
[02:07] | “Pull if you’re cool”. | “够酷的话你就拔啊” |
[02:09] | Oh, yeah. | 这不必须的嘛 |
[02:16] | Very cool. | 酷毙了哦 |
[02:18] | Karl! | 卡尔 |
[02:25] | How delightful! You have to be rescued from a life raft. | 多有意思啊 你得从救生艇上逃生 |
[02:31] | Wish he would leave so I could watch TV. | 我希望他快点走 好让我能看电视 |
[02:33] | Cat On A Hot Tin Roof is on. | 《热铁皮屋顶上的猫》要开始了 |
[02:35] | I don’t know what it’s about, | 我也不晓得这部戏说的什么 |
[02:37] | but it sounds like it’s got at least one good scene. | 不过听起来里面至少有一幕我会很感兴趣 |
[02:39] | But I’m stuck here in the kitchen! | 但是现在我被困在厨房里了 |
[02:42] | I just heard a strange voice. | 我刚刚好像听到了奇怪的声音 |
[02:44] | Who said, “I’m stuck here in the kitchen”? | 是谁在说“我被困在厨房里了” |
[02:47] | Oh, uh, I did. | 呃 是我说的 |
[02:49] | Sometimes, when I’m stuck here in the kitchen, | 有时候 我要是被迫待在厨房的话 |
[02:51] | it makes me so mad my voice drops three octaves. | 我就会生气得连声音都得降三个八度 |
[02:53] | I’m stuck here in the kitchen! | 我被困在厨房里了 |
[02:57] | So tell me about those flowers. | 我们聊聊这些花吧 |
[02:59] | Aren’t they lovely? | 很漂亮吧 |
[03:00] | They’re for your Mother from a Walter Perkins. | 这是那位沃尔特·帕金斯送给你们妈妈的 |
[03:02] | You do know there are three | 你们应该也知道 |
[03:04] | doors in this kitchen providing means of egress? | 这个厨房有三个出口的吧 |
[03:07] | You think you’re so much smarter than us with your fancy words | 别以为你用上那些花言巧语就能比我们聪明 |
[03:09] | but really you’re only smarter than me. | 但事实上你也只能比我聪明而已 |
[03:17] | Do you guys know how close that was? | 你们知道刚才有多惊险吗 |
[03:20] | He heard “A voice”. | 他听到了“奇怪的声音” |
[03:21] | With Karl hanging around here so much, | 卡尔要是老是来我们家 |
[03:23] | it’s only a matter of time before he finds out Stan’s secret. | 被他发现斯坦的秘密也是迟早的事了 |
[03:26] | You know what? I can’t take | 想知道我的想法吗 |
[03:28] | the pressure of keeping that secret anymore. | 我再也不想守着这个秘密了 |
[03:30] | Let the world know! | 我要告诉全世界 |
[03:32] | I sometimes use Avery’s tennis racket to scratch my butt. | 有时我会用艾芙莉的网球拍来挠屁屁 |
[03:37] | That’s not the secret we’re worried about. | 这可不是我们在担心的那个秘密哦 |
[03:41] | In that case, I only use Avery’s tennis racket for mixed doubles. | 好吧 其实我也只在混双的时候才会借用艾芙莉的球拍啦 |
[03:45] | That’s why your tennis racket smells so funny. | 怪不得你的网球拍闻起来这么有意思 |
[03:50] | That’s not the point of the story. Karl almost heard Stan talk. | 这不是重点啦 卡尔差点就听到斯坦讲话了 |
[03:54] | Then you should take out that whole tennis racket thing, | 那你应该先把网球拍那件事除掉不说 |
[03:56] | because that’s the part you remember. | 因为这是你最难忘的一部分 |
[04:17] | We can’t have Karl coming over all the time. | 我们不能再纵容卡尔来我们家串门了 |
[04:19] | I mean, the pranking’s bad enough, | 我是说 恶作剧啥的已经够恶劣了 |
[04:21] | but he’s going to find out Stan’s secret. | 他现在都快要发现斯坦的秘密了 |
[04:23] | He’s only here because Mom and Dad like him. | 他能来这里只是因为咱爸妈喜欢他 |
[04:25] | Then we need to show Mom and Dad the Karl Fink we see. | 那我们就得让爸妈看看我们所认识的卡尔·芬克 |
[04:28] | Yucky, creepy, stinky Finky. | 讨人厌 惹人烦 糟糕透顶臭芬克 |
[04:32] | Exactly. We need to get some dirt on him. | 没错 我们要找出他的把柄 |
[04:35] | Then they won’t be so eager to have him over. | 这样爸妈就不会那么想要卡尔过来了 |
[04:37] | We’ll need a spy. | 我们需要一个间谍 |
[04:39] | You need someone who blends in, who he’d never suspect… | 你需要的是一个他绝不会怀疑的角色 |
[04:43] | Like this regular tourist, for example. | 就像我这种不起眼的游客 |
[04:48] | Stan, your disguise is that | 斯坦 你是打算 |
[04:49] | you’re a talking dog who looks like a regular dog. | 乔装成一只会说话的“普通”狗狗吗 |
[04:52] | Why didn’t you tell me that before I hired her to play my wife? | 你怎么不早点提醒我 我还请了她来当我夫人呢 |
[04:58] | Sorry, babe. I guess you got that flea bath for nothing. | 对不起 宝贝儿 说好的除蚤浴就当送你好了 |
[05:05] | This will be my last blog for a while. | 这将会是我近期内写下的最后一篇博文了 |
[05:07] | The master spy is going off-the-grid. | 间谍大人要下线一段时间了 |
[05:09] | Even if you see me, you won’t | 即使你见到我 |
[05:11] | recognize me because I’m a master of disguise. | 你也肯定认不出我来 因为我可是乔装大师 |
[05:13] | I come from a long line of disguise artists. | 我来自乔装世家 |
[05:15] | You probably don’t know that | 或许你不知道 |
[05:17] | my grandfather infiltrated the Yalta Conference. | 我的祖父曾经出席过雅尔塔会议 |
[05:19] | So can you spot him? | 你能认出他吗 |
[05:22] | I’ll give you a hint; He’s not Churchill or Roosevelt. | 给你点提示 他不是丘吉尔 也不是罗斯福 |
[05:25] | Or is he? | 也不一定噢 |
[05:37] | Mother, could you please close the gym window? | 妈妈 您能关上健身房的窗户吗 |
[05:39] | Your musk is drawing neighborhood animals into the yard again. | 你的麝香味又把邻居家的宠物给引过来了 |
[05:44] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[05:45] | What am I doing here? What are any of us doing here? | 我在这里干嘛 你又在这里干嘛 |
[05:48] | Ah, he’s trying to trip me up with existential questions. | 哦 他想用存在主义的哲学问题难倒我 |
[05:53] | Remember your training, Stan. Your cover is… A dog. | 紧记你受过的训练 斯坦 你现在的身份是一只普通的狗狗 |
[06:00] | Affection from another living thing… | 另外一种生物对我的喜爱 |
[06:02] | Peculiar but not unpleasant. | 有点奇怪 不过也并不讨厌 |
[06:08] | You are not gonna believe this. | 你们肯定没想到这个 |
[06:10] | I got something huge on Karl. | 我对卡尔有重大发现 |
[06:12] | He knows how to moonwalk. | 他会月球漫步 |
[06:15] | – What’s useful about that? – He taught me how to do it. | -这个发现有什么意义 -他还教我怎么走呢 |
[06:18] | Watch. | 看好啦 |
[06:21] | That’s not moonwalking, Stan. You’re just walking backward. | 那不叫月球漫步 斯坦 你只是在倒着走 |
[06:24] | I swear I was doing it before. | 我之前明明是可以月球漫步的啊 |
[06:27] | Go get something useful. | 快去找点有用的情报 |
[06:29] | Fine, I’ll go back. I’ll moonwalk back. | 好吧 我会回去的 而且是用月球漫步走回去 |
[06:37] | Okay, now you’re just walking backward to music. | 好吧 你现在这样也只是哼着曲子倒着走而已 |
[06:45] | Okay. You are not gonna believe this! | 你们肯定没想到这个 |
[06:47] | I chased the juiciest | 我追着那只多汁松鼠 |
[06:49] | squirrel and forgot to go back to Karl’s shed. | 然后就忘了回到卡尔的小屋去了 |
[06:54] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就会回来啦 |
[06:58] | This is big… great dane big! | 这次有真正的重大新闻 有丹麦大狗那么大 |
[07:01] | Karl’s middle name is… wait for it… | 卡尔的中间名是 等等 |
[07:04] | Leslie! | 莱斯利 |
[07:05] | Boom! | 厉害吧 |
[07:08] | It’s not “Leslie boom”. | 不是 “莱斯利·厉害吧” |
[07:10] | It’s just Leslie. | 只是莱斯利 |
[07:12] | Boom! | 厉害吧 |
[07:15] | I’ll be back. | 好吧我会再回来的 |
[07:19] | Uh, yes. I’ll hold. | 好的 我不挂机 |
[07:20] | Ah, real-life spying is so | 现实生活中的间谍工作 |
[07:21] | much more boring than the thriller I’m reading… | 实在是比我读的惊险小说要无聊多了 |
[07:24] | Boxer, schnauzer, spaniel, spy. | 拳师犬 雪纳瑞狗 西班牙猎犬 间谍 |
[07:28] | Correct… an assortment of jams, jellies, and preserves. | 没错 我要订一个果酱果胶和蜜饯的混合果篮 |
[07:32] | Though I don’t know the difference… nobody does. | 虽然我分不清他们有什么区别 也没人知道啦 |
[07:37] | And the card should read; | 送的卡片上要写 |
[07:38] | “Just my way of ‘spreading’ my admiration for you”. | “这是我传达对你的爱意的方式” |
[07:41] | Signed, “Walter Perkins”. | 落款是“沃尔特·帕金斯” |
[07:43] | There’s the sugar. | 好东西在这儿呢 |
[07:50] | I got it! | 到手了 |
[07:51] | And this time, it’s the real deal. | 这次可真的是重大消息 |
[07:53] | Apparently, Karl doesn’t know the difference | 很明显 卡尔不知道 |
[07:56] | between jams, jellies, and preserves! | 果酱 果胶和蜜饯的区别 |
[07:59] | – What?! – I know! | -什么 -我就知道 |
[08:02] | He was ordering this fancy gift | 他还订了这些当作礼物 |
[08:03] | for your Mother under the name “Walter Perkins”. | 以沃尔特·帕金斯的名义送给你们妈妈 |
[08:06] | – And then… – Wait, what? | -然后 -什么 |
[08:07] | Karl is Walter Perkins? | 卡尔就是沃尔特·帕金斯 |
[08:10] | This is what we’ll use to turn Mom and Dad against him. | 这就是我们赢回爸妈的武器了 |
[08:13] | So you guys didn’t know that Karl was Walter Perkins? | 原来你们不知道卡尔就是沃尔特·帕金斯啊 |
[08:16] | I thought everybody knew that. | 我还以为大家都知道呢 |
[08:18] | Just like everybody knows Stan | 就和大家都知道 |
[08:19] | sometimes scratches his butt with Tyler’s hairbrush. | 斯坦有时候会用泰勒的梳子来挠屁屁一样 |
[08:22] | Uh, what?! | 呃 什么 |
[08:23] | Well, yeah. If the fur’s not parted properly, | 呃 对啊 因为如果我的毛不是很顺的话 |
[08:25] | I can hardly even feel the tennis racket. | 用网球拍挠都没什么感觉 |
[08:33] | For the Strong Woman Competition in Greenland, | 在格陵兰举行的的女强人比赛中 |
[08:35] | Mother will be pulling an inuit family on a sled with her teeth. | 我妈妈将会用牙齿来拉动因纽特人的雪橇 |
[08:38] | With her teeth! Bennett, can you imagine? | 用牙齿 班尼特 你能想象吗 |
[08:41] | Well, I once bit into a very tough piece of taffy… | 呃 我曾经咬过一块很硬的太妃糖 |
[08:44] | But nothing like that. | 但牙咬雪橇真是难以置信 |
[08:49] | Oh, can a taxpayer have a Saturday? | 噢 能不能让我们这些纳税人过个美好的周六啊 |
[08:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:57] | It’s another gift from Walter Perkins, Ellen. | 又是沃尔特·帕金斯寄来的礼物 艾伦 |
[08:59] | Oh, my. | 噢 天哪 |
[09:01] | Someone’s popular. | 看来有人很受欢迎哦 |
[09:04] | It’s an assortment of jams, jellies, an preserves. | 是果酱 果胶和蜜饯的混合果篮 |
[09:07] | Though who even knows the difference? | 天知道这些东西有什么区别 |
[09:09] | This is really getting to be too much. | 这实在是太过分了 |
[09:11] | I know. It is so unsettling. | 就是 实在是让人不安啊 |
[09:13] | Should we report it? Oh, boysenberry. | 我们是不是该报案呢 噢 有波森莓 |
[09:16] | Who on Earth is Walter Perkins? | 这个混蛋沃尔特·帕金斯到底是谁啊 |
[09:20] | I’m Walter Perkins. | 我就是沃尔特·帕金斯 |
[09:22] | What? | 什么 |
[09:23] | Chloe, what are you talking about? | 克洛伊 你在说什么 |
[09:25] | I’ve always been Walter Perkins. | 沃尔特·帕金斯一直都是我假装出来的 |
[09:27] | Sweetie, you need to tell the truth. | 亲爱的 你要跟我说实话 |
[09:29] | Look at the card… | 你看看卡片啊 |
[09:30] | “Just my way of ‘spreading’ my admiration for you”. | “这是我传达对你的爱意的方式” |
[09:33] | That’s it exactly. | 一字不差 |
[09:36] | Sweetie, what is this all about? | 亲爱的 你这么做是为什么呢 |
[09:38] | I wanted to do something special | 我想为妈妈准备一个特殊的礼物 |
[09:40] | for Mommy because she’s such a great Mommy. | 因为她是我的好妈妈 |
[09:42] | Oh, but these gifts… honey, | 噢 但是这些礼物 |
[09:44] | did you spend your money from Grandma and your allowance? | 亲爱的 你是用了零花钱和外婆给你的钱吗 |
[09:47] | It was worth it to see you so happy. | 只要看见你这么开心 花这些钱也都值得啊 |
[09:50] | Oh, it is so sweet. | 哦 你这个小甜心 |
[09:52] | It’s as sweet as jellies or preserves… | 就和这些果酱蜜饯一样甜 |
[09:54] | Whatever’s sweeter… I don’t know the difference. | 虽然我分不清这俩到底哪个更甜 |
[09:58] | Karl, isn’t that just so nice of Chloe? | 卡尔 克洛伊这么做是不是很贴心啊 |
[10:01] | So nice. | 很贴心啊 |
[10:04] | Chloe, why did you say it was from Walter Perkins? | 克洛伊 为什么落款是沃尔特·帕金斯 |
[10:08] | Who knows why kids do things. We’re high-spirited and whimsical. | 小孩做事是不需要理由的 我们热情高涨 也异想天开 |
[10:13] | It’s just so thoughtful. I don’t know what to say. | 真是太体贴了 我都不知道该说什么好了 |
[10:16] | Karl, isn’t that so thoughtful of Chloe? | 卡尔 克洛伊真体贴啊 对吧 |
[10:19] | So thoughtful. | 真体贴啊 |
[10:23] | Well, I’m just glad we | 好吧 我也很开心 |
[10:25] | finally know who the real Walter Perkins is. | 终于知道这个沃尔特·帕金斯的真面目了 |
[10:27] | Yep. Mystery solved. | 太棒了 谜题解开了 |
[10:29] | Well, I’ll just go put these away in the kitchen. | 好吧 我来把这些东西放进厨房 |
[10:31] | Oh, I’ll help. | 噢 我来帮忙 |
[10:35] | We’ll all help. | 我也去帮忙 |
[10:39] | Look what Stan did to your pillow. | 看斯坦对你们家枕头做了什么 |
[10:44] | You two are despicable! | 你们两个太卑鄙了 |
[10:47] | – What did we do? – You stole credit for my gifts. | -我们做了什么 -你们抢走了我送礼物的功劳 |
[10:50] | I’m Walter Perkins, and I have always been. | 我才是沃尔特·帕金斯 我一直都是 |
[10:53] | This is what happens when you put a raft in someone’s backpack. | 这就是你把救生艇放进某人背包的后果 |
[10:57] | Well it’s not always what happens… but it’s what can happen. | 虽然这个后果不常有 但也是有可能发生的啊 |
[11:00] | How did you know? How did Chloe know what was on that card? | 你们是怎么知道的 克洛伊怎么知道卡上写的是什么 |
[11:03] | Tyler told her. He’s psychic. | 泰勒告诉她的 泰勒会读心术哦 |
[11:05] | I knew she was gonna say that. | 我就知道她要说这个 |
[11:06] | That’s preposterous! He can’t even read his own mind. | 太可笑了 他连他自己的心都读不懂 |
[11:10] | I knew you were gonna say that. | 我就知道你要说这个 |
[11:12] | It’s why I looked hurt right before you said it. | 所以我刚刚才看起来那么伤心 |
[11:15] | Fine. Don’t tell me how she knew. | 好吧 不用告诉我她怎么知道卡片上的字 |
[11:17] | But I’m gonna figure this out and set the record straight. | 我自己会查出真相 澄清事实 |
[11:20] | And what are you gonna do? | 然后你要怎么做呢 |
[11:22] | Tell our parents that you’re Walter Perkins? | 告诉我们爸妈 你就是那个沃尔特·帕金斯吗 |
[11:25] | It’ll look like you’re trying | 这下看上去更像是 |
[11:26] | to take credit from their sweet, loving Angel. | 你在抢他们贴心可爱小天使的功劳 |
[11:29] | But I’m the sweet, loving Angel. | 但我才是那个贴心可爱的小天使 |
[11:33] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[11:34] | You’ll pay for this. You’ll all pay for this! | 你们会付出代价的 你们所有人都会付出代价的 |
[11:37] | Though first, you’ll pay for the jams and jellies. | 第一件就是 你们得为这些果酱付钱 |
[11:39] | We’re assuming no tip. | 我们可不会给你小费哦 |
[11:40] | Co-rrect! | 无所谓 |
[11:43] | And then you’ll pay metaphorically, | 反正你们在各种意义上都会付出代价 |
[11:45] | or my name isn’t Karl L. Fink! | 不然我就不叫卡尔·L·芬克 |
[11:47] | I’ll put rafts in all your backpacks. | 我会往你们所有人的背包里塞救生艇 |
[11:49] | I’ll “Raft-pack” All of you. | 我会狠狠地整你们一顿 |
[11:51] | You have no idea what I’m capable of. | 你们可不知道我会做出些什么来 |
[11:55] | Didn’t he just tell us exactly what he’s capable of? | 他刚才不是告诉我们他会做什么了吗 |
[12:02] | In jam, the fruit is crushed or in pulp form. | 果酱里的果肉一般会被压碎或者呈浆状 |
[12:09] | Knockedy-knockedy. | 咚咚咚 |
[12:11] | – Oh, hello, Karl. – What brings you here? | -哦你好啊 卡尔 -你怎么来了 |
[12:13] | Well, I have my afternoon free. | 呃 我这个下午刚好有空 |
[12:15] | Mother’s out of town. | 妈妈又不在家 |
[12:17] | She was pulling an airplane | 她上次试着用牙齿拉飞机的时候 |
[12:18] | with her teeth when it unexpectedly took off. | 飞机突然起飞了 |
[12:20] | She tried to hold on till Phoenix, but her jaw gave out. | 她想尽力支撑到菲尼克斯 但是她的下巴脱臼了 |
[12:22] | Thank goodness for Lake Havasu. | 是哈瓦苏湖拯救了她 |
[12:26] | And now they’re taking Sundays! | 现在连周日也不放过我们了吗 |
[12:30] | Thank you. Ah, Chloe. | 谢谢 啊 克洛伊 |
[12:33] | Another gift from Walter Perkins? | 又是沃尔特·帕金斯寄来的礼物 |
[12:35] | Sweetie, I don’t want you to do this anymore. | 小甜心 我可不想再要这样的惊喜了 |
[12:38] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[12:39] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[12:41] | It’s all part of the plan. This is what we wanted him to do. | 这是计划的一部分 这就是我们想要他做的 |
[12:44] | Just play along. | 继续演下去就好 |
[12:46] | I guess little red just | 我想一定是这个红发小妞 |
[12:47] | can’t help being such a sweet, generous Angel. | 忍不住又要再当贴心可爱小天使了 |
[12:56] | Oh! Oh! Oh, no! | 噢噢噢 不 |
[12:58] | Oh, no! What do I do? How do I get out of this, what’s happening? | 哦不 我该怎么做 怎么才能让这东西停下 怎么回事 |
[13:06] | – Ellen, are you okay? – Are you laughing? | -艾伦 你还好吗 -你是在笑吗 |
[13:08] | Oh, just relieved that you’re not hurt. | 是看到你没事以后欣慰的笑啦 |
[13:10] | I love you so much. | 我如此爱你 |
[13:14] | Chloe, why would you do such a thing? | 克洛伊 你为什么要这样做 |
[13:17] | Yes, Chloe, why would you? | 对啊 克洛伊 为什么呢 |
[13:20] | I wouldn’t! | 我不会这么做的 |
[13:21] | And she didn’t. | 她的确没有做这种事 |
[13:24] | – Karl did! – What?! | -是卡尔做的 -什么 |
[13:26] | Karl Fink is the real Walter Perkins and has been all along. | 由始至终 卡尔·芬克都是沃尔特·帕金斯的真正扮演者 |
[13:30] | Lies. All lies. I am not Walter Perkins and I have never been! | 骗人 你们都是骗子 我从没假扮过沃尔特·帕金斯 |
[13:34] | I’m Walter Perkins, and I have always been! | 我才是沃尔特·帕金斯 我一直都是 |
[13:38] | Lies that are beginning to appear to have something to them. | 谎言开始表现得好像很有道理似的 |
[13:42] | Karl, I’m so disappointed. | 卡尔 你太让我失望了 |
[13:44] | No… but… I wouldn’t. I-I didn’t. | 不 我 我不会 我没有 |
[13:48] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么好了 |
[13:50] | Chloe, why did you pretend to be Walter Perkins? | 克洛伊 你为什么要假扮成沃尔特·帕金斯 |
[13:53] | Karl got Mommy wet. You laughed at her. | 卡尔害妈妈淋湿了 你嘲笑了妈妈 |
[13:56] | Why am I the bad guy? | 怎么我倒成了坏人 |
[13:59] | Karl? | 卡尔 |
[14:01] | On my honor, Karl L. Fink never meant to… | 我发誓 卡尔·L·芬克从来没有故意要 |
[14:06] | Karl, this is just too much. I think you should go home. | 卡尔 这次你真的太过分了 你还是先回家比较好 |
[14:16] | – I just have one question… – It’s “Leslie”. | -我只有一个问题 -他叫莱斯利 |
[14:25] | Okay. We got Karl. | 好的 我们扳倒了卡尔 |
[14:26] | The question is… “What’s his next move gonna be?” | 现在的问题是 “他下一步会做出什么” |
[14:29] | He is good. He’s very good. | 他很擅长攻心计 非常擅长 |
[14:31] | Well we’re better. We’re very better. | 那我们就更擅长 比他擅长更多 |
[14:34] | Tyler, if you’re using the modifier, you have… | 泰勒 你如果要用修饰语的话 你得 |
[14:35] | Really? A grammar lesson now? | 你确定你要在这种时候给我上语法课吗 |
[14:38] | I know Karl’s up to something. We have to find out what. | 卡尔肯定在密谋些什么 我们得弄清楚 |
[14:41] | Excuse me. I usually take the lead in these things. | 真抱歉 一般来说 我才是领导发言的那个 |
[14:44] | Sorry. I was just trying to keep it moving. | 对不起 我只是在试着让你们回归正题 |
[14:47] | Anyway, Karl is up to something and we have to find out what. | 总而言之 卡尔肯定在密谋些什么 我们得弄清楚 |
[14:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:54] | Right. I’m going in. | 好 我去探探 |
[14:57] | If I don’t come back, tell my fake wife I fake love her. | 如果我没回来 告诉我那位假夫人 我仍然假装爱着她 |
[15:12] | Oops. I mean… | 噢不对 我应该 |
[15:16] | Oh, hey, Stan. | 哦 你好啊 斯坦 |
[15:18] | I’m glad your entire family hasn’t shunned me… | 并不是你们全家都讨厌我 真让我觉得欣慰 |
[15:21] | Because it kinda stinks being by myself, | 又回到孤身一人的日子 我都快要发霉了 |
[15:24] | alone with my thoughts… | 虽说还有我的思想陪着我 |
[15:25] | Clever and complex as they are. | 如此聪明又高端的思想啊 |
[15:27] | Father in geosynchronous orbit and, | 我的父亲还在地球同步轨道上工作 |
[15:30] | Mother leaping home across the Mojave Desert like The Hulk. | 母亲又不在家 她打算像绿巨人一样横跨莫哈韦沙漠 |
[15:35] | Well, you know what they say… | 呃 人们也常常这么说嘛 |
[15:37] | What doesn’t kill ya makes ya… | 那些没有彻底击倒你的东西只会让你变得更加 |
[15:39] | Weirder. | 奇葩 |
[15:41] | The thing is… Ellen and Dr. James are really nice to me. | 重点是 艾伦和詹姆斯医生对我真的很好 |
[15:45] | And even though we prank and bicker all the time, | 而且 就算我们经常捉弄彼此 经常斗嘴 |
[15:47] | Avery, Tyler, and little red… | 艾芙莉 泰勒 红发小妞 |
[15:49] | Well, they’re about the closest thing I’ve ever had to a f… | 他们大概是我身边最接近朋 |
[15:53] | I don’t know. Maybe Karl Fink belongs in a shed by himself. | 算了 或许卡尔·芬克注定要一个人呆在这间小屋里 |
[15:58] | Maybe Karl Fink is destined for a life as a loner. | 或许卡尔芬克注定一辈子孤单一人 |
[16:01] | Maybe Karl Fink referring to himself as “Karl Fink” | 或许卡尔·芬克把自己叫做“卡尔·芬克” |
[16:04] | is a large part of the reason why. | 就已经是其中的一个重要原因了 |
[16:10] | I miss Walter Perkins. Everything tastes better from a basket. | 我好怀念沃尔特·帕金斯 篮子里的东西吃起来总是更香 |
[16:14] | Stupid store-bought apple! | 不像这个超市里卖的苹果 |
[16:17] | Karl’s not up to anything. | 卡尔没在密谋什么 |
[16:19] | He’s totally given up. | 他完全是认输了 |
[16:21] | Oh, please. He has not given up. He’s just weak. | 得了吧 他才不会认输 他只是还没恢复过来而已 |
[16:24] | He feeds on misery and the tears of the innocent, | 他靠吸食人们的痛苦和无辜者的泪水过活 |
[16:28] | and we shut down his buffet. | 而我们摧毁了他的自助餐 |
[16:30] | Sorry. I’ve been spending too much time around Karl. | 对不起 我想我是跟卡尔对峙得太久了 |
[16:34] | No. He really feels alone and down. | 不 他真的很孤单很难过 |
[16:36] | His connection to this family means more than you all realize. | 他对这个家的感情比你们想象中的还要深厚得多 |
[16:40] | This is Karl we’re talking about. | 我们现在说的可是卡尔哦 |
[16:42] | He made me explode water in Mommy’s face. | 他用水喷了妈妈一脸 还要我背黑锅 |
[16:46] | I mean, he exploded water in Mommy’s face. | 我是说 他用水喷了妈妈一脸 |
[16:49] | He confuses little girls! | 他蛊惑小女孩 |
[16:52] | I’m just lucky that backpack didn’t inflate inside my shirt. | 我只是觉得还好那个背包没在我的衬衫里膨胀起来 |
[16:56] | Why would it be inside your shirt? | 为什么你衬衫里会有背包 |
[16:58] | Really? We’re gonna talk about what goes on inside my shirt now? | 你确定你要在这种时候跟我讨论我衬衫里有啥吗 |
[17:02] | Guys, Karl is really hurting. | 听我说 卡尔真的很受伤 |
[17:04] | Before I came to this family, I was an outsider. | 我还没来这个家的时候 我也没有朋友 |
[17:07] | I spent a lot of time alone, | 我也总是孤孤单单的 |
[17:09] | hoping to be a part of something like, well… | 那时候我最希望的就是能够有一个 |
[17:11] | Like what we have. | 像现在我们这样的关系 |
[17:14] | Karl’s everything you think he is but he also has real feelings. | 你们所认为的卡尔都是事实 但是他也是个有情感的人 |
[17:18] | I think you need to get your parents to forgive him. | 我觉得你们得和你们父母谈谈 让他们原谅卡尔 |
[17:21] | But… then he’ll be around again. | 不过这样一来 卡尔又会经常来家里了 |
[17:24] | What about your secret, Stan? | 你的秘密怎么办 斯坦 |
[17:26] | When he’s here, I’ll just bite my tongue. | 他在的时候 我就紧咬牙关不说话 |
[17:28] | I can do that for a lonely kid. | 为了一个孤单的小朋友 我可以这么做 |
[17:30] | Heck, I’ve done it a thousand times eating meatloaf in frenzy. | 这没什么 我经常通过吃烘肉卷来发泄我心中的愤怒呢 |
[17:37] | I have to admit, Bennett, I did like how upset you | 不得不承认 班尼特 我真的很喜欢 |
[17:39] | got when we didn’t know who Walter Perkins was. | 还没知道沃尔特·帕金斯真实身份时 你那沮丧的小表情 |
[17:41] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[17:42] | I mean how would you like it if I | 不过如果我也有个“凡妮莎·斯卡布罗” |
[17:44] | started getting gifts from a “Vanessa Scarborough”? | 给我送礼物的话 你又会有什么反应呢 |
[17:47] | Vanessa Scarborough? | 凡妮莎·斯卡布罗 |
[17:49] | You came up with that awfully quickly. Who’s Vanessa Scarborough? | 你编这名字的速度快得太可疑了 温妮莎·斯卡伯勒是谁 |
[17:52] | N-no one. I was just trying to make a p… | 不是谁啊 我只是在 |
[17:54] | Vanessa Scarborough? That’s a very specific name | 凡妮莎·斯卡布罗 对于编造虚拟人名来说 |
[17:56] | for a made-up, imaginary no one who doesn’t exist. | 这个名字也未免太详细精确了 |
[17:59] | Kids, come here. Sit between me and Mommy. | 孩子们 快过来 坐在我和妈妈中间 |
[18:04] | All right, we’ve been thinking, | 是这样的 我们想了一下 |
[18:05] | and we want you guys to forgive Karl. | 还是希望你们能原谅卡尔 |
[18:08] | What? Why? | 啊 为什么 |
[18:09] | He does deserve credit for all of the nice gifts he sent. | 他送了那么多礼物给你 没功劳也有苦劳啊 |
[18:12] | True. I guess. But the squirting plant… | 这话没错 但是至于那盆会喷水的植物 |
[18:15] | It went off right in your Mother’s face… | 它可是直直喷到了你们妈妈的脸上啊 |
[18:18] | Which is not okay. I love you. | 这实在太不象话了 我这么爱你 |
[18:22] | It went up my nose. I am still smelling balloon water. | 水直接喷到了我鼻子里 我现在还能闻到气球水的味道 |
[18:25] | How am I the only one on the Internet who has this problem? | 为什么网上只有我一个人有这个困扰啊 |
[18:29] | He only did that to get | 他只是为了报复克洛伊 |
[18:30] | back at Chloe for stealing all the credit. | 她抢了卡尔送礼物的功劳 |
[18:32] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[18:33] | – He probably thought she’d open it. – Yeah. | -他当时可能以为克洛伊会打开那个礼物 -对啊 |
[18:35] | So if you’re gonna be mad at anyone, you should be mad at Chloe. | 所以 如果你要发脾气的话啊 就应该对克洛伊发 |
[18:37] | Yeah. What? | 对啊 什么 |
[18:40] | Chloe, being jealous is no | 克洛伊 就算你嫉妒别人 |
[18:41] | reason to take credit for someone else’s generosity. | 也不能把他如此慷慨的功劳抢走啊 |
[18:44] | And… look at all the hurt feelings that it’s caused. | 还有 你看看这么做所带来的那么多受伤的心灵 |
[18:47] | Are you even sorry you drove | 你逼得卡尔要用爆破气球来朝妈妈鼻子喷水 |
[18:49] | Karl to explode a balloon in our Mother’s nose? | 这样你不是会更难受吗 |
[18:52] | She may never have balloons in this house again. | 她再也不会让家里出现气球了 |
[18:54] | Happy Birthday, Chloe. | 提前祝你生日快乐 克洛伊 |
[18:57] | Well, Karl is a nice boy, and… | 好吧 卡尔其实也是个好孩子 |
[18:59] | This balloon-y smell does kind of remind me of clowns… | 而且这股气球味儿还让我想到了小丑 |
[19:02] | And who doesn’t love to smell clowns? | 谁会不喜欢闻小丑味儿呢 |
[19:05] | And he really seems to enjoy being over. | 而且他也很喜欢过来我们家做客 |
[19:08] | You know, he doesn’t have what we have. | 你也知道 他家不像我们家这么温馨 |
[19:11] | Avery, Tyler, I’m proud | 艾芙莉 泰勒 |
[19:12] | of you for the kindness you’re showing Karl. | 你们对卡尔的善意真让我觉得欣慰 |
[19:14] | It’s a real sign of maturity. | 你们真的长大了 |
[19:15] | And Chloe we are gonna have a | 不过 克洛伊 |
[19:17] | talk about a better way to deal with your feelings. | 我们必须谈谈怎么处理好你的小情绪 |
[19:19] | Why don’t you go wait for me in my office. | 你应该去我办公室里等我 |
[19:21] | – But… – Chloe. | -可是 -克洛伊 |
[19:23] | Just because I’m small doesn’t | 我虽然小 |
[19:25] | mean vengeance doesn’t burn hot in my heart. | 但复仇的烈焰也会在我心中熊熊燃烧 |
[19:29] | I’ve been spending too much time around Karl, too. | 看来我也跟卡尔对峙得太久了 |
[19:34] | Well, I think maybe we should put all this behind us | 那么 我觉得现在我们应该把我们的问题都抛开 |
[19:36] | and see if Karl would like to join us for dinner. | 看看卡尔愿不愿意和我们一起吃晚餐 |
[19:39] | – We’re having meatloaf. – Yes! | -今晚我们吃烘肉卷 -太棒了 |
[19:41] | Ow, I bit my tongue. | 噢 不小心咬到舌头了 |
[19:45] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[19:46] | Now, if Chloe never was Walter Perkins, | 如果克洛伊从没装作沃尔特·帕金斯 |
[19:49] | how did she know what was written on the card? | 那她怎么知道那张卡片上写的字 |
[19:51] | Yeah. That part doesn’t make any sense. | 对哦 那是不可能的事情啊 |
[19:53] | Um, I told her because I’m psychic. | 呃 其实是我告诉她的 我会读心术哦 |
[19:56] | Wait, I’ll prove it… yes. | 等等 我来证明一下 没错 |
[19:58] | 47. Bacon. | 47 培根 |
[20:01] | – What was that? – 47? | -什么意思 -47 |
[20:03] | How did he know? | 他怎么知道的 |
[20:08] | Your meatloaf was absolutely delicious, Ellen. | 您做的烘肉卷真是太美味了 艾伦 |
[20:11] | Really? It tasted “Balloon-y” To me. | 真的吗 我总觉得吃起来有股气球味 |
[20:12] | You know how important smell is to your sense of taste. | 你也知道嗅觉对味觉有很大影响 |
[20:15] | But it’s good. It’s good. I’m getting used to it. It’s fine. | 不过没事 没事的 我会习惯的 很好 |
[20:19] | Don’t tell her it tasted “Balloon-y” To all of us. | 别告诉她我们都吃出了气球味 |
[20:22] | I think a dish glove fell in the meatloaf. | 我觉得是她不小心把洗碗用的手套也卷进肉卷里了 |
[20:25] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 反正也不是第一次了 |
[20:28] | As a token of our new found friendship. | 作为我们建立新友谊的象征 |
[20:32] | I… Have gifts for you. | 我给你们准备了一些礼物 |
[20:35] | Oh, I don’t know, Karl. | 哦 我可不知道该不该收啊 卡尔 |
[20:36] | Yeah, I’m not really much of a hat guy. | 呃 对啊 我也不怎么戴帽子的 |
[20:38] | – Chloe, wait. – It could be a prank. | -克洛伊 别 -这可能又是他的恶作剧 |
[20:40] | It’s just a hat. I’m fine. | 不就是顶帽子嘛 我没事啊 |
[20:43] | I’m Walter Perkins. | 我叫沃尔特·帕金斯 |
[20:45] | Well that is kinda nice. | 好像还不错啦 |
[20:52] | – Oh. – Oh! This is moldy cheese! | -天啊 -噢 这是发霉的奶酪 |
[20:57] | Why can’t I get this off? | 为什么我脱不下帽子 |
[21:00] | Cheese in the front, super-adhesive in the back. | 奶酪在前 强力胶水在后 |
[21:02] | I just wanted everything | 我只是想让一切 |
[21:04] | to return to our normal, prank-filled rivalry. | 回归到我们那充满恶作剧斗争的日常生活 |
[21:07] | But cheese hats? | 奶酪帽子 |
[21:09] | Really? I thought you were better than this. | 真的吗 我还以为你会更高明点呢 |
[21:13] | I wanted to take the lead on this one. | 因为这次活动是由我来领导的 |
[21:15] | When vengeance burns hot in her heart, there’s no denying her. | 当复仇的烈焰在她心中熊熊燃烧 就再没有什么可以阻止她 |
[21:19] | Sell me out once, shame on you. | 出卖我一次 算你可耻 |
[21:22] | Sell me out twice, cheese on you. | 出卖我两次 奶酪可吃 |
[21:26] | So Karl Leslie Fink was welcomed back | 就是这样 之所以卡尔·莱斯利·芬克能被热烈欢迎回归 |
[21:28] | into the fold thanks to Stan Mordechai James. | 是多亏了斯坦·莫德凯·詹姆斯的大力帮助 |
[21:31] | Yes, “Mordechai”. Long story… some of it in Hebrew. | 关于“莫德凯”就说来话长了 部分得用希伯来语讲 |
[21:35] | My point is… Karl and I have a lot in common. | 而我想说的是 卡尔和我 有很多共同点 |
[21:38] | My Father wasn’t around much, | 我父亲也不常在我身边 |
[21:39] | and my Mother liked to pull things with her teeth. | 我母亲也同样喜欢用牙齿拉东西 |
[21:43] | Bottom line… no matter what our differences, | 关键是 无论我们如何地不同 |
[21:46] | we all share one thing… | 总有一样是相同的 |
[21:48] | The need to be part of a warm, loving family. | 我们都渴望拥有一个温暖 有爱的家 |
[21:52] | Sometimes family can be a real pain, | 不过有时候 有家室也会挺痛苦的 |
[21:55] | though, like with my fake wife. | 就像我和我的假夫人 |
[21:59] | Not now, honey. I’m blogging. | 现在可不行啊 亲爱的 我在写博客呢 |