时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Come on, Stan, keep up. | 快来 斯坦 跟上 |
[00:08] | You know Hawk is super strict | 你知道如果我不在规定时间内 |
[00:09] | about me being late for work the food truck. | 到快餐车工作 霍克会对我非常严厉的 |
[00:11] | Yet when it comes to meat, | 这事他可上心了 可一说到肉 |
[00:13] | he plays fast and loose with the expiration dates. | 他就不对它的保质期负责了 |
[00:16] | There he is! | 他来了 |
[00:18] | This is The Hawk… whoa whoa! Wait! I don’t know who this is! | 这是霍克 喔 等等 我根本不知道这是谁 |
[00:21] | Unfreeze! Unfreeze! | 刚才说的不算 |
[00:25] | You must be Tyler. | 你肯定就是泰勒了 |
[00:27] | I’m Hawk’s sister, Gator! | 我是霍克的姐姐 盖特尔 |
[00:30] | Ow. I thought he said his sister’s name was Leona. | 啊 我记着他说他姐姐叫蕾欧娜 |
[00:33] | Only on my birth certificate. | 只有我的出生证明上用这个名字 |
[00:35] | You can call me Leona if you want to, | 如果你愿意可以叫我蕾欧娜 |
[00:37] | but it’ll be the last thing you ever say. | 但那会是你这辈子说的最后一个词 |
[00:39] | Ha ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈哈 |
[00:42] | Got it. So, uh, where’s Hawk? | 懂了 那 霍克去哪儿了 |
[00:44] | – Squatchin’. – Oh, he’s looking for Sasquatch? | -当野人 -噢 他在找大脚野人 |
[00:47] | No! He’s living like Sasquatch. | 不是 他在像大脚野人一样生活 |
[00:49] | Sleeping in caves, lootin’ S’mores from campsites… | 睡在山洞里 从露营地里偷果塔饼干 |
[00:53] | Just like he dreamed of growin’ up. | 就像他所梦想的成长历程一样 |
[00:56] | So does this mean you’re taking over the food truck? | 也就是说现在您接管餐车了吗 |
[00:59] | No. I’m wearing this because I’m a apron model. | 不 我穿围裙是因为我是围裙模特 |
[01:03] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[01:05] | Well, I think you’re taking over the food truck, | 我觉得您接管了餐车 |
[01:06] | but if you are an apron model, I don’t want to offend you. | 但如果您真是个围裙模特 我不想冒犯您 |
[01:09] | I know models can be very sensitive. | 我知道模特会很敏感 |
[01:11] | Yes, I’m taking over the food truck. | 对 我确实接管了餐车 |
[01:14] | But that doesn’t mean I’m not sensitive. | 但那并不代表我不敏感 |
[01:17] | So do I still have a job? | 那我还有这份工作吗 |
[01:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:21] | Hawk said you’re hard working, cheerful… | 霍克说你勤快 开朗 |
[01:23] | Never examine your paycheck for typos. | 从来不检查工资支票上有没有写错 |
[01:27] | Oh! And FYI, my daughter’s stopping by. | 噢 顺便说一句 我女儿会顺路过来 |
[01:30] | We’re new in town, she doesn’t have any friends. | 我们刚搬来 她还没交到朋友 |
[01:32] | So you two should meet. She’s super sweet. | 所以你俩应该见个面 她可讨人喜欢了 |
[01:34] | – What’s her name? – The Beast! | -她叫什么名字 -野兽 |
[01:37] | Her real name is Emily, but everyone calls her The Beast! | 她的真名是艾米莉 但大家都叫她野兽 |
[01:41] | Well, I can’t wait to meet her. | 我简直等不及要见她了 |
[01:43] | Well, the thing is, you two have a lot in common. | 你俩的共同点可多了 |
[01:46] | She’s into BMX too. | 她也喜欢小轮车 |
[01:48] | Probably landed on her face a hundred times, | 她大概摔过无数次狗啃泥 |
[01:51] | but it always snaps back. | 但每次都会立刻恢复过来 |
[01:53] | She sounds… | 她听起来 |
[01:55] | Rubbery. | 真有韧劲 |
[01:57] | Well, I’m sure you two will hit it off. | 我敢肯定你俩会很合得来 |
[02:00] | If you know what I mean. | 如果你懂我是什么意思 |
[02:05] | This is insane. | 这也太疯狂了 |
[02:07] | Hawk’s gone and my new boss is | 霍克走了 而我的新老板 |
[02:09] | trying to set me up with her daughter, The Beast! | 居然打算撮合我跟她女儿 野兽 |
[02:12] | I don’t know what Tyler’s so worried about. | 我不明白泰勒那么担心干什么 |
[02:14] | I knew a dog named The Beast. | 我就认识一只叫野兽的狗 |
[02:16] | She was a hot little number… not what you’d expect. | 她可是个小辣妹 魅力超乎你的想象 |
[02:24] | There’s the sugar. | 就是这个动作 |
[02:52] | – Oh… – Where have you guys been? | -噢 -你们去哪儿了 |
[02:55] | We were down at Tammy’s Buttonhole getting our scrapbook on. | 我们刚才去“塔米的扣眼”买剪贴簿 |
[02:58] | Learned all about embellishments and doo-dads and… | 学到了各种关于装饰物 小玩意儿的知识 |
[03:02] | Not to ask how the store stays in business, | 别问那家商店商店是怎么维持运转的 |
[03:04] | because Tammy gets really defensive. | 因为塔米的提防心很强 |
[03:06] | I love it how she says, | 我喜欢她说话的样子 |
[03:08] | a picture without a decorative border is just a photo. | 一副没有花边的图片就只是张照片 |
[03:15] | – Oh, you so had to be there. – I’m so glad I wasn’t. | -噢 你真应该去的 -我真高兴自己没去 |
[03:20] | Hey, you guys are getting | 嘿 你们把你们乱七八糟的 |
[03:21] | your scrap booking junk all over my homework. | 剪贴簿玩意儿都弄到我的作业上了 |
[03:23] | This geometric proof is exciting enough. | 这道几何证明题已经够激动人心了 |
[03:25] | The glitter is redundant. | 亮粉就多余了 |
[03:26] | Avery, you should go do your homework in the family room. | 艾芙莉 你应该去客厅里写作业 |
[03:29] | What? I mean, I always do my homework here. | 什么 我是说 我一直都是在这儿写作业的 |
[03:32] | Why don’t you go scrapbook in the family room? | 你们怎么不去客厅做剪贴簿呢 |
[03:34] | Scrap booking in the family room? | 在客厅做剪贴簿 |
[03:38] | Imagine what Tammy would say! | 想象一下塔米会怎么说 |
[03:42] | Avery, we need the table. We got more craft bags coming. | 艾芙莉 我们需要这张桌子 我们还有更多饰品袋要放在这里 |
[03:45] | That Tammy could sell a scrapbook to a fruit fly. | 快去吧 要不塔米都该把剪贴簿卖给果蝇了 |
[03:48] | Get it? Short life, not a lot of memories… | 懂吗 果蝇的一生太短暂 没有那么多回忆 |
[03:50] | Why would it need a scrapbook? | 它要剪贴簿干什么 |
[03:53] | – Good one, E! – Thanks, C! | -这个笑话好 艾 -谢谢 克 |
[03:57] | Did you just call each other “E” And “C”? | 你们是刚才互相叫对方“艾”和“克”了吗 |
[04:00] | Yeah. It’s scrapper talk. | 是啊 这是剪贴爱好者的说话方式 |
[04:01] | That’s how we do it at the Buttonhole. | 我们在“扣眼”就是这么说话的 |
[04:05] | Hey, is that my hair clip? | 嘿 那是我的发夹吗 |
[04:07] | It’s the one you gave to me. | 是你给我的那个 |
[04:09] | – Well, I want it back. – Right now? | -我想要回来 -现在 |
[04:11] | The clip’s holding this whole thing together. | 这发夹可夹着我的全部头发呢 |
[04:14] | There. Maybe you and “E” | 好了 也许你和“艾” |
[04:15] | Can craft a new one on my homework table. | 可以在我的作业桌上做一个新的 |
[04:18] | And if “A” Gets a “B” Because of “C” And “E”… | 如果因为“克”和“艾” 我只能得个“良好” |
[04:21] | She’s gonna be teed… off. | 我会很不高兴的 |
[04:31] | Stan, I just did something bad. | 斯坦 我刚做了些很糟糕的事 |
[04:32] | Well, just go oh! Aah! Oh! | 那就“噢 啊 噢”地叫几声 |
[04:37] | They’ll assume you were sick and you couldn’t hold it. | 他们就会以为你病得受不了 |
[04:40] | You weren’t really sick then? | 你当时不是真病 |
[04:42] | I spoon-fed you frosting | 我当时都用勺给你喂了糖霜 |
[04:43] | because you said that’s all you could keep down. | 就因为你说你只吃得下那个 |
[04:45] | If it makes you feel better, the frosting made me sick. | 那些糖霜后来真的把我弄病了 不知道能不能让你好受些 |
[04:49] | But I think we’re all forgetting | 但我觉得咱们都忘了 |
[04:51] | here that you’re the one that just did something bad. | 你才是刚做完糟糕事的人 |
[04:53] | Now, what was it? | 到底是什么事 |
[04:54] | I just got really mad at | 我刚刚冲克洛伊 |
[04:56] | Chloe out of nowhere, and I don’t know why. | 发了一顿无名火 还不知道为什么 |
[04:58] | I suspect that I’m right, | 我猜我是对的 |
[05:00] | because I always am, I just don’t know why. | 因为我一直是对的 我只是不知道为什么要发火 |
[05:02] | Well, you’ve brought your dysfunction to the right place. | 你把你的功能紊乱告诉给了正确的狗 |
[05:05] | I’ve recently been helping your Dad out as a therapy dog. | 我最近在帮你爸做心理治疗狗 |
[05:08] | Apparently, petting dogs makes patients more relaxed and happy. | 很显然 抚摸狗能让病人更放松 更快乐 |
[05:11] | It’s actually a real thing, and not just a scam | 这还真是个疗法 不是我的假冒组织 |
[05:14] | made up by my fake organization, the Petmore Group. | “多宠我一些机构”的骗局 |
[05:17] | The Petmore Group… not a fake organization. | “多宠我一些机构” 不是个假冒组织 |
[05:23] | Seriously? The Petmore Group? | 真的 “多宠我一些机构” |
[05:25] | Why are you wasting my time with this? | 我干嘛要在这种东西上浪费时间 |
[05:27] | Wow, you’re mad at everyone today. | 哇 你今天还真是火气旺啊 |
[05:29] | But I can help you. | 但我能帮助你 |
[05:30] | I’ve really learned a lot about being a therapist. | 我最近真的学到了很多关于做心理治疗师的知识 |
[05:33] | Okay, Mary, I’m trying a new technique. | 好的 玛丽 我在尝试一种新的治疗方式 |
[05:35] | This is my therapy dog, Stan. | 这是我的心理治疗狗 斯坦 |
[05:38] | And if you pet him, | 如果你抚摸它 |
[05:40] | it will help you relax so | 它就会帮你放松 |
[05:42] | we can better deal with your fear of, um… | 咱们就能更好地克服你对 呃 |
[05:45] | Dogs. | 狗的恐惧感了 |
[05:51] | But after two weeks she got completely comfortable with me. | 但两周后 她开始完全适应我了 |
[05:54] | In fact, too comfortable. Obsessive, even. | 事实上 太适应了 甚至有些痴迷 |
[05:58] | She’s at the window, isn’t she? | 她就在窗户那儿 对吧 |
[06:03] | Come on, Mary. | 走吧 玛丽 |
[06:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:08] | Anyhoo, back to your brand of nuttiness. | 无论如何 先回到你的疯狂表现这个话题上吧 |
[06:11] | I was probably just annoyed | 我大概只是恼怒于 |
[06:13] | that mom and Chloe asked me to leave the table. | 老妈和克洛伊叫我离开作业桌 |
[06:15] | As your therapy dog, I suggest | 作为你的心理治疗狗 我建议 |
[06:17] | that you pee under the table a little bit. | 你在那张桌子底下小个便 |
[06:19] | Mark your territory. | 标出你的领地 |
[06:21] | It’s a technique I’m hoping to be known for someday. | 这是一种我希望未来能广为人知的治疗方法 |
[06:23] | Skinner had his box, Pavlov had his bell, | 斯金纳有他的斯金纳箱 巴甫洛夫有他的铃 |
[06:27] | I have my pee-on-things. | 我有我的小便划领地 |
[06:29] | Or I could just tell them the table is my homework spot. | 或者我可以直接告诉她们那张桌子是我写作业的地方 |
[06:33] | And I need them to respect that. | 她们必须尊重这一点 |
[06:34] | Great. And if that doesn’t work… | 很好 但如果不成功 |
[06:35] | Stan, I’m not peeing under the table. | 斯坦 我不会去桌子底下小便的 |
[06:37] | You have to want to get better, Avery! | 你一定要坚定决心改善现状 艾芙莉 |
[06:46] | Ooh, The Beast should be here any minute. | 唔 野兽随时都会到 |
[06:49] | Oh. Too bad I’m gonna miss that. | 噢 我要错过她真是太糟了 |
[06:52] | We’re all out of pickled peppers. | 咱们的泡椒都没了 |
[06:54] | I’m gonna go pick a peck of pickled peppers. | 我得去弄些泡椒来 |
[06:56] | By the seashore. | 去海岸弄 |
[06:58] | That’s nonsense. | 真是胡扯 |
[07:00] | I got a peck of pickled peppers right here! | 我这儿就有一大堆泡椒 |
[07:06] | The Beast has landed! | 野兽降落了 |
[07:18] | Emily The Beast Adams. | 艾米莉·“野兽”·亚当斯 |
[07:20] | Not my type, but cute for a human. | 不是我喜欢的类型 但对人类来说很可爱 |
[07:23] | And I think Tyler agrees. | 而且我觉得泰勒也同意这一点 |
[07:29] | This is my little girl. | 这就是我的女儿 |
[07:31] | The Beast! | 野兽 |
[07:34] | Hey, I’m Tyler, and you do not look like a beast. | 嗨 我是泰勒 你看起来不大像野兽啊 |
[07:37] | Actually, The Beast is for how I ride. | 事实上 野兽这名字是形容我骑车的 |
[07:40] | Ya know, I’m a really good rider myself. | 你知道 我自己其实也是个不错的骑手 |
[07:42] | No way. You’re too pretty to be any good. | 不可能 你已经长得这么俊了 两者怎么可能兼得 |
[07:45] | Thank you. But I can ride as good as any ugly person. | 谢谢夸奖 但我能和任何一个丑人骑得一样好 |
[07:49] | Maybe I should show you around, | 也许我应该带你去周围转转 |
[07:51] | impress you with my riding skills. | 用我的骑术震撼一下你 |
[07:53] | And I might impress you. | 也许是我震撼你呢 |
[07:54] | You already have. Remember when I was like this? | 你已经震撼到了 还记得我刚才这样吗 |
[07:57] | That was impressed. | 这就是被震撼到的意思 |
[08:00] | Oh, I thought maybe you needed the Heimlich, | 噢 我还以为那表情是你需要海姆利克式急救呢 |
[08:03] | which I call the hug n’ chuck because it sounds more American. | 我管那个叫“抱着吐” 因为这说法听起来更美国化 |
[08:07] | Anyway, you two kids go ride around. | 总之 你们两个孩子去转转吧 |
[08:09] | I’m just gonna unpack that | 我去把泡椒取出来 |
[08:11] | peck of pickled peppers and put it in the pantry. | 放到食品储藏室里 |
[08:17] | Beast, wait for… oh! Uh! | 野兽 等等 噢 呃 |
[08:21] | Wait for beauty! | 等等美男啊 |
[08:36] | You’re pretty cool. | 你挺酷的 |
[08:38] | And you ride like somebody who should have scars | 而且你骑起车来像那种脸上应该带一堆疤 |
[08:39] | all over his face and a couple of missing teeth. | 还缺了几颗牙的人一样 |
[08:41] | I’ve hit my head a bunch, | 我撞过好几次头 |
[08:43] | but never really hard enough to do any real… | 但都没严重到能给我造成真正的 |
[08:46] | What was I saying? | 我刚才说什么了 |
[08:49] | You’re funny. Thanks for the tour. | 你真有意思 谢谢你带我观光 |
[08:51] | And maybe I’ll see you around. | 那咱们后会有期 |
[08:53] | Yeah, I hope so. | 是啊 希望如此 |
[08:57] | Hey, tiny dancer, how was your ride? | 嘿 小舞者 转得怎么样 |
[09:00] | Best ride ever. Emily is amazing. | 有史以来最好的骑车经历 艾米莉太棒了 |
[09:03] | Well, I’m glad you two hit it off. | 我很高兴你俩合得来 |
[09:05] | Ya know, I was a little worried | 您知道吗 您一开始想把我和 |
[09:06] | at first when you wanted to set me up with her… | 她撮合到一起时我还有点担心 |
[09:08] | Whoa! Jump off that vine, Tarzan! | 喔 你说什么呢 |
[09:12] | I thought you two would get | 我以为你俩能以 |
[09:14] | along as friends because you both like BMX. | 朋友的方式合得来 因为你们都喜欢小轮车 |
[09:16] | I wasn’t trying to set you up with her! | 我可没打算把你俩撮合到一起 |
[09:19] | But you said it’d be great if you two hit it off, | 可您说 如果你俩能合得来会很棒 |
[09:21] | if you know what I mean, then you winked. | 如果你懂我是什么意思 然后您冲我眨眼睛来着 |
[09:23] | I always wink when I say you know what I mean, | 我每次说“你懂我是什么意思”时都会眨眼 |
[09:25] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我是什么意思吗 |
[09:28] | Hawk told me about you, | 霍克跟我提过你 |
[09:29] | he said you were a player with the ladies. | 他说你是个花心萝卜 |
[09:31] | So you better not be making the flirts with my daughter! | 所以你最好别玩弄我女儿 |
[09:33] | You know what I mean?! | 你懂我是什么意思吗 |
[09:36] | And this is not a wink! | 这不是眨眼睛 |
[09:38] | I just can’t stand to look at you with my whole face! | 我就是受不了用双眼看你 |
[09:46] | Sweetie, I love this whole | 宝贝儿 我太喜欢你和 |
[09:48] | individual pizza thing you and mommy came up with. | 妈咪一起想出来的自制单人比萨饼主意了 |
[09:51] | It gives us a chance to express who we are. | 它给了我们一个表达自我的机会 |
[09:53] | Yours has nothing on it. | 你的比萨上什么都没有 |
[09:55] | It’s a deep-dish. It’s all bubbling beneath the surface. | 这是个深盘比萨 里面都是馅料 |
[09:57] | Ham, pepperoni, olive, self-doubt… | 火腿 意大利辣肠 橄榄 缺少自信 |
[10:00] | I mean, basil. | 我是说 罗勒叶 |
[10:03] | All right, well, while we’re all here I wanted to talk about the | 好了 既然咱们都在 我想讨论一下 |
[10:07] | incident that occurred at this very table a short while back… | 几小时前就在这张桌子上发生的事 |
[10:09] | Oh! There’s a bead on my pizza! | 噢 我比萨上有个珠子 |
[10:12] | Ha ha ha! A scrapping bead! | 哈哈哈 一个剪贴簿上的珠子 |
[10:14] | It fell on my pizza! Oh! Take a picture! | 它跑到我比萨上来了 噢 快拍张照 |
[10:21] | – What are you guys doing? – Real-time scrap booking. | -你们干什么呢 -实时记录放在剪贴簿中的内容 |
[10:24] | To immortalize this great meal and | 来纪念这顿美好的晚餐 |
[10:26] | one day re-live the hilarious pizza bead episode. | 并在某一天再次上演搞笑的“珠子比萨”事件 |
[10:31] | Mom, this episode is barely worth living, let alone re-living. | 妈 这个事件已经让我生不如死了 更别提重新上演一遍了 |
[10:35] | And you didn’t even make the meal. | 而且这顿饭都不是你做的 |
[10:37] | You just put a bunch of | 你只是把一堆馅料 |
[10:38] | toppings in bowls and opened a jar of sauce! | 放在碗里 然后开了一罐酱汁 |
[10:40] | I actually opened the sauce. | 事实上是我开的那罐酱 |
[10:43] | Why do I need validation for that? | 我为什么连这个都要确认一下 |
[10:46] | What’s going on with you, Avery? | 你怎么了 艾芙莉 |
[10:47] | Well, I was telling you, but you were so busy with | 我本来想告诉你的 但你一直忙着 |
[10:50] | your live scrappin’ and shoddy adhesive work… | 实时剪贴 用劣质胶水粘东西 |
[10:53] | I mean, look at Chloe’s glue job. It’s all lumps. | 我是说 看看克洛伊粘的 胶都凝成块了 |
[10:56] | Well, Tammy said use a dab. | 塔米说要轻涂 |
[10:58] | But what’s a dab? A little or a lot? | 可轻涂是什么意思 是涂多点还是少点 |
[11:00] | I don’t know! | 我哪儿知道 |
[11:03] | Avery, if this how you’re gonna behave, | 艾芙莉 如果这就是你的举止方式 |
[11:04] | you can leave this table and go to your room. | 你可以离开这张桌子回房间去了 |
[11:06] | Oh, perfect. Kick me off the table again. | 噢 真妙 又把我从桌子这儿踢开了 |
[11:09] | Maybe this time I’ll just take it with me. | 也许这次我干脆直接带走它得了 |
[11:17] | I said maybe! | 我说的是也许 |
[11:24] | Why do I have to do this before I lay down? | 为什么我每次躺下之前都要这样呢 |
[11:27] | Stan, I need your help. | 斯坦 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:29] | It’s about Emily. The Beast? Who it turns out is gorgeous. | 是关于艾米莉的 那个野兽 原来她那么动人 |
[11:33] | Called it! | 我就说嘛 |
[11:34] | Why don’t you step into my office and we’ll discuss it. | 来我的办公室吧 咱们谈谈这个问题 |
[11:40] | Just a few rules; | 有几条规定 |
[11:42] | You might feel the urge to pet me. | 也许你会有抚摸我的冲动 |
[11:43] | Don’t. That’s called transference. | 不要 那叫情绪转移 |
[11:45] | If you need comforting you can pet my therapy monkey, Robert. | 如果你需要心灵安慰 可以抚摸我的心理治疗猴 罗伯特 |
[11:50] | But please, do not put him in your mouth. | 但请不要把它放到你的嘴里 |
[11:52] | Because then I’ll have to bark at you | 不然我就会冲你吠叫 |
[11:54] | and it’ll undermine the process | 那样就会使你注意到 |
[11:55] | by reminding you that dogs are not therapists. | 狗不是心理医生 进而破坏你的治疗过程 |
[12:00] | – Now, then… – Ya know what? I’m good. | -下面 -你知道吗 我觉得自己挺好 |
[12:03] | Oh! Robert! | 噢 罗伯特 |
[12:06] | – I’ll just stay away from Emily. – Easier said than done. | -我离艾米莉远一点就好了 -说着容易做着难啊 |
[12:09] | You need some behavioral therapy tools. | 你需要一些阻止你泛滥感情的治疗工具 |
[12:12] | Like what? | 比如 |
[12:13] | Stay away from Emily! | 离艾米莉远点 |
[12:22] | Oh, man she’s here. | 天哪 她在这儿 |
[12:23] | She’s so cute. Don’t think like that! | 她太可爱了 别这么想 |
[12:28] | Hey, you’re back. | 嘿 你回来了 |
[12:29] | You don’t have to play it super casual. | 你不必装得那么漫不经心 |
[12:32] | – I like you too. – You got all that from hey, you’re back? | -我也喜欢你 -你光从“嘿 你回来了”这句话就听出来了 |
[12:34] | That and the fact that you said, | 对 还有你说 |
[12:36] | she’s so cute, don’t think like that, | “她太可爱了 别这么想” |
[12:37] | and hit yourself in the head with a newspaper. | 然后用报纸砸你自己的头 |
[12:41] | The Beast! Did you tell Tyler the news? | 野兽 你告诉泰勒那个消息了吗 |
[12:43] | I was just about to. | 我刚要说 |
[12:45] | Hey, Tyler, guess what? I’m gonna be working here with you. | 嘿泰勒 知道吗 我要和你一起在这儿工作了 |
[12:48] | Sweet! | 太棒了 |
[12:51] | You know, so she can have money for incidentals | 好让她赚点零花钱 |
[12:53] | or incidents that require dental. | 或看牙医的钱 |
[12:56] | As for your dental plan… | 而你的牙科计划呢 |
[12:59] | If you want to keep your teeth, | 如果你想保住牙齿 |
[13:00] | you’ll keep things professional between you and Emily. | 就乖乖跟艾米莉保持同事关系 |
[13:03] | And brush and floss regularly. | 还要定期刷牙 用牙线洁牙 |
[13:11] | All right, you heard what your mom said. | 好 你也听到你妈的话了 |
[13:13] | This job means a lot to me, and I don’t want to mess that up. | 这份工作对我来说很重要 我不想搞砸 |
[13:15] | So we have to keep our distance, | 所以咱们必须保持距离 |
[13:17] | because it’s getting pretty hot in here. | 因为这里开始变热了 |
[13:19] | That’s because you’re leaning on the grill. | 那是因为你倚到烤架上了 |
[13:22] | You know what? | 那啥 |
[13:23] | We just have to get to work and start making the burgers. | 咱们还是快工作就好了 从做汉堡包开始 |
[13:26] | Not the flirts. | 不是调情 |
[13:27] | You mean like this? | 你指的是这样吗 |
[13:37] | I told her this was wrong! | 我跟她说过这是不对的了 |
[13:38] | Well, of course it’s wrong. | 当然是不对的喽 |
[13:41] | That’s not how you make patties! | 这不是做肉馅的正确方法 |
[13:44] | Ya gotta slap that meat like | 你得像它捏你的屁股 |
[13:46] | it pinched your heinie and called you Leona! | 还叫你蕾欧娜之后一样拍它 |
[13:49] | Let me show ya how. | 我来给你展示 |
[13:51] | Oh, I’m sorry, I sweated | 噢 抱歉 我在开工前 |
[13:53] | off most of my deodorant before I got to work. | 出的汗就把大部分除臭剂都冲掉了 |
[14:01] | This isn’t working. We’re flirting too much. | 这不叫工作 咱们调情调得太过了 |
[14:03] | Gator’s gonna see. I think one of us is gonna have to quit. | 盖特尔会看见的 我觉得咱俩得有一个人先停下来 |
[14:06] | Or we could just start dating and keep it a secret. | 或者咱们可以开始秘密约会 |
[14:09] | Not on my watch. | 在我的眼皮底下就不行 |
[14:12] | I got mustard on my watch. | 我手表上居然沾到芥末了 |
[14:22] | So Avery hates me all of a sudden and I don’t know why. | 艾芙莉突然就开始讨厌我 我还不知道为什么 |
[14:25] | Okay, well, this kind of puts me in an awkward position. | 好吧 这事有点让我尴尬了 |
[14:29] | You see, Avery is also one of my patients. | 你知道 艾芙莉也是我的病人之一 |
[14:31] | Oh, good. I’m glad she’s getting help. | 噢 那就好 我很高兴她开始想办法了 |
[14:35] | The only advice I can give you is; Be extra nice to Avery. | 我能给你的唯一建议就是 要对艾芙莉超级好 |
[14:39] | Drop a dead bird at her feet. | 在她脚下扔只死鸟 |
[14:41] | And it that doesn’t work, scratch under her chin, | 如果那还没用 就挠她的下巴 |
[14:44] | behind her ear, maybe a little bit on the top of her head. | 挠她的耳朵后面 在她脑袋顶上挠挠也可以 |
[14:50] | Oh. My five-thirty is here. | 噢 我五点半的病人到了 |
[14:52] | That’s gonna have to be it for today. | 今天就到这里吧 |
[14:54] | All right. Thanks, Stan. | 好 谢了 斯坦 |
[14:57] | So do you have any dead birds I could maybe… | 那你有我也许能用上的死鸟吗 |
[14:59] | Yeah, no, I don’t think so. | 呃 没有 我没法给你 |
[15:01] | I kinda need all the ones I have. | 我手上的我自己都需要 |
[15:05] | Stan, I’m having major issues with Emily. | 斯坦 我跟艾米莉那件事有大麻烦了 |
[15:08] | Stay away from Emily! | 离艾米莉远点 |
[15:11] | I’ve been doing that. It doesn’t work. | 我一直在这么做 根本不管用 |
[15:13] | Have you tried the Sunday edition? | 你试过星期天的加厚版吗 |
[15:18] | Emily wants to date and keep it a secret, | 艾米莉想和我秘密约会 |
[15:20] | but her mom thinks I’m a player. | 但她妈妈觉得我是个花心萝卜 |
[15:22] | Well, her mom has a point. You are kind of a player. | 她妈妈说得挺对 你确实是 |
[15:25] | Ha ha! Oh, yeah! | 哈哈 噢耶 |
[15:27] | No! I mean, not with this girl. | 不 我是说 我不会对这个女孩这么做 |
[15:29] | No, Emily’s different. She’s like the girl me. | 不 艾米莉跟别人不同 她就像女生版的我 |
[15:32] | I wouldn’t play my girl self. | 我不会玩弄女生版的自己 |
[15:34] | I would treat her like the lady she is. | 我会好好待她的 |
[15:36] | Well, then just tell her mom that. | 那就把这想法跟她妈妈说清楚 |
[15:38] | I mean, not about treating your girl self like a lady, | 我的意思是 别跟她说你会好好待女生版的你 |
[15:40] | because I’m not sure that means what you think it means. | 因为我不大确定你懂这话到底是什么意思 |
[15:44] | But tell her that you’re not going to be that way with her daughter. | 告诉她你不会玩弄她女儿 |
[15:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:49] | And I will not be that way with your daughter. | 而我不会玩弄您的女儿 |
[15:51] | Well, I respect you for being up front with me. | 我很尊重你能跟我坦白这些 |
[15:53] | And to show you my gratitude, | 为了表示我的感谢 |
[15:55] | I’m going to give you a ten-minute head start. | 我让你先跑十分钟 |
[15:57] | Go. | 去吧 |
[15:58] | You’re so funny, that’s actually what I like most about… | 您真有意思 其实这也是我最喜欢您的 |
[16:00] | – Go! – Aah! | -去啊 -啊 |
[16:12] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么呢 |
[16:13] | – Stan said this would help. – Well, it’s not. | -斯坦说这会有用 -这样没用 |
[16:16] | He had one other suggestion. | 他还有另一个建议 |
[16:19] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[16:21] | My old goldfish, Ralph SkimmerScooter. | 我的旧金鱼 拉尔夫·斯基摩斯古特尔 |
[16:23] | Stan wouldn’t give me one of his dead birds, so I dug up Ralph. | 斯坦不给我他的死鸟 所以我就挖出了拉尔夫 |
[16:25] | We good? | 咱们和好了吗 |
[16:28] | Chloe, that is disgusting. You don’t dig up your pets. | 克洛伊 这太恶心了 你不能把自己死去的宠物挖出来 |
[16:31] | I was just trying to do something nice. | 我只是想做些友善的事 |
[16:33] | It’s not nice. | 这可不友善 |
[16:35] | Well, you’re not nice. | 你不友善 |
[16:37] | – I don’t appreciate having dead animals… – That is so rude… | -我不喜欢把死去的动物 -太粗鲁了 |
[16:40] | What’s going on here? Girls, what’s going on? | 你们怎么了 姑娘们 出什么事了 |
[16:42] | Chloe is being dramatic. | 克洛伊太夸张了 |
[16:44] | Probably because she’s been hanging out with you too much. | 大概是因为她跟你在一起的时间太多了 |
[16:47] | Avery, that is no way to talk to your mother. | 艾芙莉 你不该跟你妈这么说话 |
[16:49] | You shoulda heard how she was talking to Ralph! | 你应该听听她是怎么跟拉尔夫说话的 |
[16:52] | Ralph! | 拉尔夫 |
[16:54] | I don’t understand what is going on here. | 我真不明白你们到底怎么了 |
[16:59] | Bennett, please help me out here. | 班尼特 帮我一把 |
[17:01] | All right, let’s go. My office. Now. | 好 现在大家就都来我办公室 |
[17:04] | I thought I sensed some tension around the house. | 我觉得家里的气氛有点紧张 |
[17:08] | Maybe it’s time for a little professional intervention. | 也许是时候让专家介入了 |
[17:12] | Are you poaching my clients? | 你是在偷走我的病人吗 |
[17:14] | I knew I shoulda peed on them! | 我就知道应该在她们身上小便来着 |
[17:18] | So, we’re gonna do a little group therapy session. | 那咱们来做个小小的集体治疗吧 |
[17:21] | Chloe, you start. | 克洛伊 你先说 |
[17:22] | Well, I was just getting my scrapbook on, | 我当时只是在做剪贴簿 |
[17:25] | and then Avery took my hair clip. | 然后艾芙莉就把我的发夹拿走了 |
[17:27] | And how did that make you feel? | 那个举动让你有什么感受 |
[17:32] | I don’t know. Sad, I guess. | 我不知道 大概是伤心吧 |
[17:34] | It’s just a stupid clip, | 那只是个愚蠢的发夹 |
[17:36] | but you gave it to me, Avery, so it was special. | 可那是你给我的 艾芙莉 所以对我来说很特殊 |
[17:40] | Chloe, I… | 克洛伊 我 |
[17:41] | Sweetie. We can go to Tammy’s and craft a new clip, | 亲爱的 咱们可以去塔米的店里再手工制作一个 |
[17:45] | have a little “E” And “C” Time. | 共度“艾”“克”时光 |
[17:47] | Oh, barf in my mouth! | 噢 我要吐了 |
[17:49] | All you’ve been having is “E” And “C” Time! | 你们一直在共度“艾”“克”时光 |
[17:52] | You go to the Mall together, | 你们一起去商场 |
[17:53] | the store, you help her out at school. | 一起去超市 你辅导她学习 |
[17:56] | I mean, what kind of adult | 我是说 哪种大人 |
[17:57] | spends so much time with a seven-year-old? | 老跟一个七岁小孩共度那么多时间啊 |
[17:59] | – A mother, Avery. – Well, you were my mother first. | -一个妈妈 艾芙莉 -可你先是我妈妈的 |
[18:05] | I’m sorry. I don’t know where that came from. | 我很抱歉 我不知道那句话是从哪儿蹦出来的 |
[18:08] | This is what we call a breakthrough. | 这就是我们所说的突破性进展 |
[18:15] | Come on, Chloe. | 来吧 克洛伊 |
[18:16] | I think your mommy and Avery need a little “E” And A time. | 我觉得你妈咪和艾芙莉需要一些“双艾”时间 |
[18:20] | You and I can have some “B” And “C” Time. | 你和我一起共度“班”“克”时光吧 |
[18:23] | Don’t talk like a scrapper if you’re not a scrapper. | 如果你不是剪贴爱好者就别这么说话 |
[18:26] | It’s moments like this that make those four minutes | 正是这种时刻才值得我花那四分钟 |
[18:29] | I spent making my fake diploma all worth it. | 做那张假医生执照 |
[18:33] | Come on, Stan. | 来吧 斯坦 |
[18:37] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看些东西 |
[18:44] | Look at you. You look like an itty-bitty bug. | 看看你 你看起来就像只可爱的小虫子 |
[18:49] | I just wanted to pin you to a board and hang you on a wall. | 我就想把你用针别在板子上 然后把你挂到墙上 |
[18:53] | You always know just what to say… if not how to say it. | 虽然你不知道该怎么说 但你一直都知道该说什么 |
[18:58] | That’s why I started scrap booking, | 这就是我开始做剪贴簿的原因 |
[19:00] | to remember when you were little and needed me. | 来记录你还小 还需要我的时光 |
[19:03] | Those were some of the best times of my life. | 那可是我一生中最美好的时光 |
[19:06] | You know, I’m… | 您知道 我 |
[19:07] | Always trying to be so independent and mature. | 总是想更独立 更成熟 |
[19:12] | But the truth is, sometimes I wish I was… | 但事实上 有时我真希望我还能 |
[19:16] | Just a little kid again, and I had my mom. | 只是个小孩子 有自己的妈妈 |
[19:19] | Oh, Sweetie! | 噢 宝贝儿 |
[19:21] | You always have your mom! | 你永远都会有妈妈陪在身边 |
[19:23] | Always! | 永远 |
[19:27] | Why don’t we go do something together? Just you and me. | 咱们为什么不一起去做点事呢 就咱们俩 |
[19:29] | I would love that. | 我很乐意 |
[19:31] | But first, I have to return this hair clip to Chloe. | 但首先 我要去把这个发夹还给克洛伊 |
[19:35] | That’s sweet, honey. | 做得很好 亲爱的 |
[19:36] | And then what do you say | 然后咱们去 |
[19:37] | we go to the Mall and do a little shopping? | 商场购物怎么样 |
[19:39] | Oh, that’d be great. | 噢 好啊 |
[19:41] | We should go to one of your old lady places, | 咱们应该去你们那种老太太去的地方 |
[19:42] | I don’t want my friends to see me. | 我不想让我的朋友看见我 |
[19:47] | I know she’s out there somewhere. | 我知道她就在外面某个地方 |
[19:50] | Hey, Tyler. | 嘿 泰勒 |
[19:51] | Dad, I just want to let you | 爸 我只想让你 |
[19:52] | know that everything I am is because of you. | 知道我所做的一切都是因为你 |
[19:55] | Do not pin that on me. | 可别硬赖到我头上 |
[19:58] | And mom, I just want to tell you that… | 妈 我只想让你知道 |
[20:04] | What? Is something on my face? | 怎么了 是我脸上有东西吗 |
[20:06] | In my nose? Do I have a dangler? | 还是鼻子里 有晃来晃去的鼻屎吗 |
[20:10] | Gator’s come for me. I’ve got to make a run for it. | 盖特尔是为我而来的 我得逃走 |
[20:12] | I can bite her. | 我可以咬她 |
[20:13] | As a therapist I could be sued, but as a dog I could be muzzled. | 以心理医生的身份我会被起诉 但以狗的身份我只会被戴上口套 |
[20:17] | I better bite her as a therapist. | 我最好以心理医生的身份咬她 |
[20:20] | No need, Stan. | 不必了 斯坦 |
[20:22] | I’m getting out of here. | 我要出门 |
[20:25] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[20:27] | I was looking in the window | 我刚才从窗户往里看 |
[20:28] | to make sure I didn’t get the wrong house again. | 是为了确保我没又进错门 |
[20:30] | Scared a couple of your neighbors, tripped a couple of alarms. | 我吓着了你的一些邻居 触发了几个警报 |
[20:34] | Well, it took ’em long enough. | 他们来得还真晚 |
[20:36] | I could have cleaned that place out and taken a bath. | 这么长时间我都能把那地方清扫一遍再洗个澡了 |
[20:38] | The point is, | 我的重点是 |
[20:40] | when I got here and I was looking through the windows I, | 当我来到这里 从窗户往里看时 |
[20:43] | overheard your mom and sister | 我无意中听到你妈和你妹妹在 |
[20:44] | talking about girls growing up and getting independent and I realized that | 讨论女孩子长大 变得更独立的事 然后我意识到 |
[20:48] | Emily is not going to be my little girl forever. | 艾米莉不会永远是我天真的小女儿 |
[20:51] | I have to her make her own decisions about who to date. | 我得让她来决定要和谁在一起 |
[20:55] | Thanks, Gator. | 谢谢 盖特尔 |
[20:57] | You can call me mom. | 你可以叫我妈 |
[21:00] | You can use our bath. | 您可以用我们家的浴室 |
[21:02] | Please. | 拜托 |
[21:07] | Anyone seeing this? Anyone gonna, you know, do anything? | 谁看见这一幕了 谁要 你懂吗 做点什么 |
[21:10] | No? You’re just gonna let this happen? | 不吗 你们就看着她把我拉走 |
[21:12] | Nothing? Nobody? Hello? | 什么都不做 没人管 喂 |
[21:16] | Well, Mary eventually brought me back home. | 最后玛丽还是把我带回家了 |
[21:18] | Despite my best efforts, | 尽管我拼命努力 |
[21:20] | I could not get her to be afraid of dogs again. | 我还是没法让她再怕狗 |
[21:22] | Good thing she’s afraid of clowns. | 还好她怕小丑 |
[21:30] | Sorry I tracked mud in the house earlier. | 很抱歉我早些时候把泥带进来了 |
[21:34] | Okay, Chloe, you have to stop dropping dead animals by people. | 好了 克洛伊 你别再把死动物扔在人旁边了 |
[21:37] | Especially when it’s dinner, Sweetie. | 尤其这是咱们的晚餐 亲爱的 |
[21:39] | Now please pick up that chicken and rinse it off. | 现在拜托你把它捡起来洗干净 |
[21:42] | I’m not eating this, it’s been on the floor. | 我不会吃它的 它已经掉在地上过了 |
[21:48] | Where did she get the idea to drop dead animals at peoples feet? | 她从哪儿得来把死动物扔到别人脚下的主意的 |
[21:51] | My fault, I’m sorry, please accept this apology rat. | 是我的错 我很抱歉 请接收我的道歉鼠 |
[21:57] | Oops I guess it wasn’t really dead. | 啊噢 我猜它可能不是真死了 |
[21:59] | Just as well I wasn’t really sorry. | 就像我不是真的很抱歉一样 |