Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] I know what’s bothering you. 我知道你在烦恼什么
[00:10] Someone is eating bacon in front of you, 有人在你面前吃培根
[00:12] and not offering you any. 却一丢丢都不分给你吃
[00:13] No, Stan, that’s not it. 不是 斯坦 我不烦恼这个
[00:14] Then are you, perhaps, bothered by your inability 那你是在烦恼你接受暗示的能力
[00:18] to take a hint? 太差了吗
[00:22] Tomorrow’s the first day of school. Summer’s over. 明天是新学期第一天 暑假放完了
[00:25] No more learning how to play guitar or, 我再也不能学弹吉他
[00:28] planting trees, or volunteering at the community center. 或者种树 或者在社区中心做志愿者了
[00:31] You didn’t do any of those things. 你压根没做过这些事
[00:32] And now I never will. 现在是永远做不了了
[00:34] Here, Stan. School’s made me not hungry. 给你 斯坦 想到上学我就饱了
[00:37] Yeah! 耶
[00:38] Thanks, school! No bacon left behind. 感谢上学 不让一块培根吃剩
[00:43] You do realize that it’s turkey bacon? 你知道那是火鸡熏肉的对吧
[00:44] So, I’ve eaten a mouse, thrown it up, 又怎样 我吃过一只老鼠 我吐了
[00:47] and eaten it again. 我又把吐出来的吃回去了
[00:48] I’m not what you would call fancy. 我可不是那种娇生惯养的狗
[00:53] Hey, Tyler. You ready to do it? 嘿 泰勒 你准备好了吗
[00:55] Do what? 干嘛
[00:56] Last year, we agreed you could only keep your hair 去年 我们商量过你全部科目要考到A和B
[00:59] this ridiculously long if you got all A’s and B’s. 你才能留这又傻又长的发型
[01:01] Well, you got a couple of C’s, buddy. 但 你拿了不少C啊 孩子
[01:03] And C is for cut. Time to cut your hair. C就得剪 是时候剪你的头发了
[01:07] I also got a D… oh, why did I say that? 我还拿了个D 啊 我说这个干嘛
[01:11] We had a deal, Tyler. 这是我们协商好的 泰勒
[01:12] What kind of parents would we be 如果我们连这都不遵守
[01:14] if we didn’t follow through? 我们还算什么好父母呢
[01:15] Your son is getting C’s and D’s, 你们儿子都拿C和D了
[01:16] could you do any worse? 你们还能当得再差点吗
[01:18] Come on, Tyler. I’ve been cutting your hair since 别这样 泰勒 我从你小时候就开始剪你的头发了
[01:21] you were little and you’ve always liked it. 你以前可喜欢了
[01:23] What do you think, hun? Maybe take this off here. 你觉得怎么剪 亲爱的 不如在这儿剪一刀
[01:26] – Yeah, and feather this here. – Oh, I could taper it here. – 没错 再剪一下这里 – 对了 我可以削薄这里
[01:29] I think my hand’s stuck under here. 我觉得我的手卡在这了
[01:31] Oh, I’m going to cut that all off. 没关系 我等下全剪掉
[01:34] Okay, you made your point. 行了 你已经把话说明白了
[01:35] I’m definitely going to study harder this year. 我今年一定会更努力学习的
[01:38] No need to keep pretending you’re really going to do this. 你们不用再装作要剪我头发了
[01:41] You’re really going to do this? 你们真的要剪我头发啊
[01:45] Tyler, I haven’t even done anything yet. 泰勒 我的剪刀还没下去呢
[01:48] That looks like fun. Let me try. 看起来好好玩 我也试试
[01:53] I thought that might happen. 我就知道你会惨叫的
[01:56] Chloe, we’re not doing this for our entertainment. 克洛伊 我们不能把自己的快乐建立在别人的痛苦之上
[01:59] Did I miss it? Should I make popcorn? Did you make popcorn? 我错过了吗 我要做点爆米花吗 你做爆米花没
[02:02] Why has no one made popcorn? 为什么没人做爆米花啊
[02:04] Avery, as I just got done telling your sister, 艾芙莉 就像我刚刚对妹妹说的一样
[02:06] we’re not doing this for your entertainment. 我们不能把自己的快乐建立在别人的痛苦之上
[02:08] Sit here next to me… it’s the best view. 坐到我旁边来 这角度特好
[02:11] Have some popcorn. 来点爆米花
[02:14] Okay, Tyler, here we go. 好了 泰勒 开剪了
[02:20] I’ll never forget you. 我永远不会忘记你的
[02:23] Oh, so much body, so much wave. 噢 曼妙的身姿 如此多浪卷儿
[02:26] Oh, and I’ll miss you most of all, frizzy cowlick. 噢 我最牵挂你了 乱卷卷
[02:31] Well, at least this time I wasn’t the one being groomed. 嗯 起码这次我不是被剪的那个
[02:33] And, man, I’ve had some pretty crazy haircuts over the years. 啊 我这些年来也有过不少雷人的发型啊
[02:37] Cornrows. 蜈蚣头
[02:39] Pompadour. 束发
[02:42] Princess Leia. 蕾娅公主头
[02:46] So, what does everybody think? 那么 你们觉得怎么样呢
[02:49] Well, you can see his face which is… 呃 你确实能看到
[02:51] A fact. 他的脸
[02:54] Look at me. I’m making Hair Angels. 看看我 我是头发天使
[02:59] I think it looks great, Tyler. 我觉得还不错 泰勒
[03:01] You’re just going to have to get used to it. 你自己看着看着就习惯了
[03:03] Hand me the mirror. 把镜子给我
[03:08] No! 不
[03:09] No! 不
[03:11] No! 不
[03:31] Oh, Tolstoy. 噢 托尔斯泰
[03:43] Well, you seem happy, Avery. 咦 你开起来很开心嘛 艾芙莉
[03:44] – What gave me away? – Well, mainly this. – 你怎么知道的 – 嗯 主要是这个
[03:50] I’m just so excited, Stan, 我好激动啊 斯坦
[03:52] because today’s the first day of school. 因为今天是新学期第一天
[03:54] I love school. All the reading and studying; 我好爱上学 里面充满着读书和学习
[03:57] The rush you get when you correct a teacher. 还有纠正老师时得到的那种快感
[04:00] It’s like grifting a grifter. 就像骗一个骗子一样
[04:05] And why did I pick a Rock Star Rabbit lunchbox? 我为什么要用摇滚兔子午餐盒
[04:08] Everyone’s going to call me Rock Star Rabbit. 同学们肯定会叫我摇滚兔子的
[04:11] Chloe, no one’s going to call you that because of your lunchbox. 克洛伊 不会有人因为你的午餐盒而叫你摇滚兔子的
[04:14] Oh, Mommy. 噢 娘你不懂
[04:17] Last year I picked a little red 去年我用了个小红午餐盒
[04:18] lunchbox and everyone called me little red all year. 同学们喊了我一年的小红帽
[04:21] I’m not sure that’s why. 我觉得原因不在这儿
[04:23] What else could it be? 难不成是我头发的原因吗
[04:26] You’re not going to be able to hide it forever. 你不可能一辈子藏着你的头发的
[04:31] Well I have to try, don’t I? 起码也得试试 对吧
[04:33] Thanks to you, now I have to follow through on something. 真谢谢你 现在我要兑现承诺了
[04:37] All right. First day of school. Don’t wanna be late. 熊孩子们 第一天上学 别迟到了
[04:39] Tyler, make sure Chloe gets safely to her class. 泰勒 确保克洛伊安全到她教室
[04:42] Avery, make sure Tyler gets safely to his class. 艾芙莉 确保泰勒安全到他教室
[04:51] Lindsay! 琳赛
[04:55] Wait, we’re in eighth grade now. 慢着 我们现在都上初二了
[04:57] We should probably be a little more cool. 我们应该要酷一点
[04:59] Oh, you’re right. Redo. 噢 你说的对 重来
[05:02] – S’up. – Hey, guys. – 哟 – 嘿 你们好
[05:05] Max! 麦克斯
[05:06] I’m so glad our little group is back. 很欣慰我们的小团体回归了
[05:08] Wow, that’s so nice. Usually you’re so negative. 哇 你居然说好话 你通常都很消极的
[05:10] I’m just relieved you’re here. 你们都在这儿我就安心了
[05:12] I was certain that over the 我一直坚信这个暑假
[05:13] summer one of us would get sucked into a pit of quicksand. 我们其中一个会掉进一片流沙里
[05:16] There’s our Max. We’re not getting sucked in quicksand. 这才是麦克斯嘛 但我们是不会掉进流沙里的
[05:18] That’s what people always say, until the day it happens. 人们都说不会的 到了出事的时候就晚了
[05:20] And remember, struggling only makes it worse. 记住 越挣扎就沉得越快
[05:23] Well, the important thing is, 不过 最重要的是
[05:25] we’re all back and nothing has changed. 我们都返校了 什么都没变
[05:27] Okay, Annie has changed. She lost her braces and got her… 不过 安妮有变化 她摘掉了牙套还
[05:31] Yeah. 对啊
[05:33] Wow, Natalie’s, like, a foot taller. And so is Kim. 哇 娜塔莉好像高了一英尺 金也高了
[05:38] And Brian. And Amanda. 布莱恩也高了 阿曼达也高了
[05:40] And Paige and Ben and Rachel and Xing Xao Rubenstein. 还有佩奇 本 瑞切尔 兴晓·鲁宾斯坦 都高了
[05:44] I’m the only one who didn’t grow. 我是唯一一个没长高的
[05:46] I feel like I shrunk. 我感觉自己缩水了
[05:47] Well, only in comparison to all the other kids 和同龄的孩子比的话
[05:49] who look their age. 你是挺矮的
[05:52] Oh, sorry, I guess that’s not helping. 噢 对不起 我好像帮倒忙了
[05:56] I feel like everyone’s looking at me wondering… 我感觉每个人看着我在想
[05:58] “Look at Avery! Why didn’t she grow?” 看看艾芙莉 她为什么没长高
[06:00] I don’t know why! 我也不知道
[06:04] Avery, no one was looking 艾芙莉 你像疯子一样乱吼之前
[06:05] at you until you shouted like a total loon. 根本没人在看你
[06:07] People look at total loons. Which reminds me, 大家都喜欢看疯子 这提醒了我
[06:10] I saw your Mom at the supermarket. 我在超市看到你妈了
[06:12] Avery, kids grow at different rates. It’s not a big deal. 艾芙莉 每个人长高的速度都不同 没什么大不了的
[06:15] Yeah, I’m about your height. 就是 我和你差不多高
[06:17] Last year, you were up to my windsor knot. 去年 你才到我温莎结这么高
[06:19] – You’re growing. – I know. I feel huge. – 你在长高 – 我知道 感觉身躯好庞大
[06:23] Growing’s not all it’s cracked up to be. 长身体不完全像你想象中那么好
[06:25] I went up a hat size over the summer. 我这个暑假头大了一圈
[06:28] Lost a lot of good fedoras. 很多好看的软呢帽都戴不下了
[06:31] So, count your blessings! 所以 你就知足常乐吧你
[06:37] Oh, I miss the kids. 噢 我想孩子们了
[06:39] I can’t believe they’re going to be gone all day. 真不敢相信他们要离开家一天
[06:42] I wish there were some way I could miss them less. 我真希望找到不想他们的办法
[06:45] Hey! I’ve got it. 嘿 我想到了
[06:47] Hi, little Avery. Hi, little Tyler. Hi, little Chloe. 嗨 小艾芙莉 嗨 小泰勒 嗨 小克洛伊
[06:52] You’ll keep me company, won’t you? 你们会陪我的 对吧
[06:55] Why did I make them out of cheese? 我为什么要用芝士来做啊
[07:02] No, cut it out, okay? Leave me alone, Danny! 不要 别弄了好吗 离我远点 丹尼
[07:05] Come on! Let’s see it. 别这样 给我看看嘛
[07:07] How bad can it be? I bet it’s hilarious. 能有多难看呢 一定很好笑
[07:09] No! It’s too short. It’s hideous. I’m a monster. 不行 头发太短了 我丑得跟怪兽似的
[07:12] You know what? I respect that. 你知道吗 我很尊重这一点
[07:14] If you don’t want to show me, 如果你不想给我看
[07:15] I’m not gonna pressure you to… 我也不会逼你去
[07:16] Ha! 哈
[07:19] You are so predictable. 你太易猜透了
[07:21] You’re right, I don’t know what I was… 你说的对 我也不知道我
[07:24] Ha! 哈
[07:26] Dude, I always know what you’re going to do before you do it. 兄弟 你做一件事之前 我就知道你要做了
[07:29] – Yeah, I guess so. Ha! – Okay, I only wore three hoods. – 是啊 我也这么想的 – 够了 我只穿了三件连帽衫
[07:32] I had no idea you were gonna do that. 我真的没预计到你还要扒
[07:36] I’ll catch you guys later. 我待会儿找你们
[07:39] Stan, it’s the middle of school. 斯坦 我在上学呢
[07:41] What are you doing here? 你来这儿干嘛
[07:43] Good point, shouldn’t be here. 没错 我不应该在这
[07:45] So, as long as I’m here, what do you want to do? 不过 我来都来了 我们做什么好呢
[07:47] You wanna hang? Maybe talk trash about Ginny and Joe? 你想一起出去吗 聊聊金妮和乔的八卦
[07:49] What does she see in him? 她看上他什么了
[07:52] There’s no couple at the school named Ginny and Joe. 我们学校没有一对叫金妮和乔的情侣
[07:54] So, what you’re saying is Ginny is available? 那么 你是说金妮现在单身吗
[07:59] What are you doing? 你在这里干什么
[08:00] Are you just here because you miss us? 你是因为太想我们才过来的吗
[08:02] What? Not “Just.” 啥 也不全是
[08:04] I also was hoping to be a live model for the art class. 我一直想在绘画课上当一回活模特
[08:07] Go home, we’ll be back after school. 回家吧 我们放学了就回去
[08:10] Fine, but they’ll be missing out on my “Who, me?” Pose… 好吧 不过他们会错过我的招牌“谁 我啊”姿势
[08:13] “Who, me?” 谁 我啊
[08:19] Whoa, who’s the new kid? 哇 那个新来的男孩是谁
[08:21] Wes Manning. Looked him up on the Internet. 韦斯·曼宁 在网上查过他底细了
[08:24] He’s a 64-year-old 他今年六十四岁
[08:25] retired machinist from Tenafly, New Jersey. 是个从新泽西州特纳夫莱来的退休机械师
[08:28] Thank you, Internet. 感谢互联网
[08:31] He’s really cute. Wait here, I’m gonna do a walk-by. 他好帅啊 你们留在这里 我去装路过
[08:34] You’ll probably think I’m weird, 你们可能觉得我的想法很奇怪
[08:36] but I’m kind of excited. 不过我挺激动的
[08:37] I really like school. 我很喜欢上学
[08:39] Likes school! 喜欢上学
[08:41] I like girls who are smart and funny. 我喜欢聪明有趣的女孩
[08:44] Likes smart, funny girls. 喜欢聪明有趣的女孩
[08:47] So, because we were reading Animal Farm, 因为我们在读《动物农庄》
[08:49] he took us on a field trip to a petting zoo. 他就带我们去一个动物园玩
[08:51] That’s what happens when you 你让一个橄榄球教练
[08:53] let a football Coach teach an English class. 来上英语课 就会闹出这种笑话
[09:00] Guys, he likes reading and making fun of football coaches. 小伙伴们 他喜欢阅读和嘲笑橄榄球教练
[09:03] He’s perfect! 他真完美
[09:06] – Well, you should go talk to him. – No. I can’t. – 那么 你应该去和他说话 – 不要 我不行的
[09:09] I mean, he probably only 我是说 他可能只喜欢
[09:10] likes the tall girls who grew over the summer. 暑假里长高了的女孩
[09:12] Oh, that’s crazy. You’re smart and funny and really cute. 噢 别傻了 你聪明有趣 长得还漂亮
[09:16] Just talk to him. What’s the worst that could happen? 和他说话吧 最糟能糟到哪里去呢
[09:18] You walk over there, you trip, you throw up on yourself. 你走到那里 然后被绊倒 又吐在了自己身上
[09:21] It’s called the trip-puke. 这叫绊吐
[09:24] Okay. I’m gonna do it. 好 我就这么办吧
[09:25] I mean, what Lindsay said, not the trip-puke. 我的意思是 照琳赛说的做 不是去绊吐
[09:28] Nobody plans the trip-puke. It just happens. 没人会故意绊吐的 它该发生时就发生
[09:34] Just look at the sixth graders. 看看那些六年级的小学生
[09:36] Remember when we were that little? 还记得我们这么小的时候吗
[09:38] Okay, I don’t… I’m not… I don’t even… 好了 我没有 我不是 我才不是
[09:40] I’m just… I’m just… 我只是 我只是
[09:43] Too short. 太矮了
[09:45] Too short! Too short! Too short! 太矮了 太矮了 太矮了
[09:47] I know it is! Stop mocking me! 我知道太短了 别再笑我了
[09:56] You’re home, you’re home! 你回来了 你回来了
[09:58] Oh, I don’t know if you’ve been gone months or years, 噢 我都不记得你离家多少个春秋了
[10:01] but I wasn’t sure if you were ever coming back! 我更不确定你到底回不回来了
[10:03] Stan, I just left this morning for the first day of school. 斯坦 我只是早上才出家门去上第一天学
[10:06] And you didn’t send one postcard. 但你连一张明信片都没寄过来
[10:09] Oh, you’re home! You’re home! 啊 你回家啦 你回家啦
[10:12] Oh, I know it’s only been a day, but I’ve missed you so much! 噢 我知道只过了一天 但我想死你了
[10:15] Ugh, it felt like a year. 唉 感觉像过了一年
[10:17] That’s what I was saying! 说到我心坎里去了
[10:28] You know you’re supposed to go up and down. 你知道应该要上下移动的吧
[10:30] I’m trying to get taller, not stronger. 我是想长高点 不是想长壮点
[10:32] You’ll just make your arms longer. 你这样只会拉长你的手
[10:34] They’ll drag on the ground and you’ll look like a chimp. 等你的手长得耷拉在地上时 你就会像只小猩猩
[10:37] Now stop being so self-involved 别光考虑你自己了
[10:39] and help me figure out what to do about my hair! 快帮我想想我的头发怎么办
[10:42] Will you stop obsessing over your stupid hair?! 你可以不要再纠结你的发型了吗
[10:44] – My hair is too short! – My whole body is too short! – 我头发太短了 – 我整个身子都太短了
[10:47] Exactly, so you’re practically invisible. 没错 所以基本上没人会看到你
[10:49] Your problem doesn’t matter. 你的问题不是问题
[10:50] I’m up here, where people can see. 我这么高 别人能看到我
[10:57] What’s wrong with Avery? 艾芙莉怎么了
[10:57] She’s upset about her body. 她在烦恼她的身体
[11:00] Okay, Ellen, you’ve been preparing for this moment. 好了 艾伦 你已经准备好面对这个时刻的到来
[11:03] You’re not gonna mess it up like your Mom did. 你不会像你妈一样搞砸的
[11:05] I had to have my little talk with myself. 我必须先和自己来个小谈话
[11:07] Which I’m doing right now. Good talk, Ellen. 我现在已经在谈了 聊得很愉快 艾伦
[11:13] Sweetie… 小甜心
[11:16] I understand you are having issues with your body. 我明白你有些身体上的困扰
[11:20] So, let’s have a little gal chat. 所以 我们来说点女生的悄悄话吧
[11:23] You tell me what your questions or concerns are. 你只要告诉我你的问题和疑虑
[11:25] I’ll offer you the wisdom I’ve 我就会用这么多年来
[11:27] collected from my experiences as a lifelong woman. 积累的女性经验来帮你解决
[11:30] Now, just point to a part of your body and we’ll talk about it. 现在 你说出身体的一个部位 我们来聊聊
[11:38] That talk went so much better 我和自己谈这事的时候
[11:39] when I gave it to myself. 效果比现在好多了
[11:43] Chloe, how was the first day of second grade? 克洛伊 二年级的第一天怎么样
[11:45] I learned that “Elephant” Has a P in it. 我学到了“大象”这词里面有个P
[11:47] I don’t know why no one here told me that. 我不明白你们为什么没有告诉我
[11:50] How’d the lunchbox go over? 午餐盒受欢迎吗
[11:51] The lunchbox didn’t matter. 午餐盒已经不重要了
[11:52] In second grade, what matters is what’s inside. 在二年级 里面的东西才重要
[11:55] I told Chloe that’s actually kind of nice. 我告诉克洛伊这样真的挺好的
[11:57] Like with a person. What matters isn’t what’s on the… 就像一个人 外在的东西并不重要
[12:00] Didn’t make me feel better in the car. 在车上你没让我心情变好
[12:02] Not making me feel better now. 现在你也没让我心情变好
[12:04] I thought I made you a very nice lunch. 我以为我给你做了一顿很丰盛的午餐呢
[12:06] Well, apparently, hon, lunchtime is all about trading. 很明显 亲爱的 午餐时间要交换食物
[12:09] Your lunch had no trade value. 你做的午餐没有交换的价值
[12:12] – This was all I could get for it. – A banana? – 我只换到了这个 – 一只香蕉
[12:15] No. Just the peel. 不是 只有蕉皮
[12:18] But they didn’t take your lunch. 但他们没有换走你的午餐
[12:20] It was a pity peel. 这是块表示可怜的蕉皮
[12:22] I didn’t realize it was such a big deal. 我之前不知道午餐有这么重要
[12:24] I’ll try and make you a really great lunch for tomorrow. 我明天一定会用心做一顿丰盛的午餐给你的
[12:27] Thanks, Mommy! I knew you’d come through. 谢谢妈妈 我知道你会说到做到的
[12:29] I believe in you! 我相信你
[12:30] Aw, that’s so sweet, honey. It means so much to me. 噢 你真贴心啊小乖乖 你的鼓励对我意义重大
[12:33] You’re right, Daddy, she responds to encouragement. 你是对的 爸爸 她喜欢听鼓励的话
[12:36] Well, not everything I taught you in the car was useless. 当然 我在车上教你的东西也不是一无是处啊
[12:41] All right, I’ve been thinking about my problem, and I’m 好了 我一直在思考我的身高问题
[12:43] going to take action Mom, you’re driving me to the Mall. 我要行动起来 妈 你开车带我去商场
[12:46] Oh, that’s great sweetheart on the way there… 噢 太好了 小甜心 在去的路上
[12:48] If you try to gal talk me on the drive… 如果你敢和我说女生悄悄话
[12:50] I will stunt roll out of the moving car onto the freeway. 我就在高速公路上跳出你的车
[12:53] Well, not out of the moving car. I’m not a stunt woman. 呃 不是在车子开着的时候跳 我又不傻
[12:55] The point is, I’m out of there as soon as it’s completely safe. 我的意思是 我会在完全没有危险的时候离开你的车
[13:04] Avery said she went to the Mall and fixed her problem. 艾芙莉说她逛了商场之后就解决了她的问题
[13:06] I wonder what she did. 我想知道她做了什么
[13:07] I think that. 我觉得是这个
[13:12] So, these platforms add six inches… 好看吗 这双高跟鞋增高了六英寸
[13:15] The hair’s another eight, and 头发增高了八英寸
[13:16] the vertical stripes add the illusion of two more. 衣服上的竖纹产生的错觉又增高了两英寸
[13:19] What do you think? 你们觉得怎么样
[13:21] How are we playing this? 我们该怎么处理
[13:21] What she needs to hear or what she wants to hear? 是说她需要听的还是她想听的
[13:23] Avery, you look great! 艾芙莉 你看起来很不错
[13:25] Wants to hear… got it. 说她想听的 懂了
[13:26] You look tall. 你看起来很高
[13:29] Well, I better go talk to Wes before I lose my confidence. 是啊 我要在我自信心摧毁之前去和韦斯说话
[13:31] What’s the point of looking like 如果你不能书写自己的命运
[13:34] a giant pencil if you can’t write your own destiny? 又何必装成一支铅笔呢
[13:39] – Hi, I’m Avery. – Sorry, not now. – 嗨 我叫艾芙莉 – 对不起 没空
[13:51] Stan, come here! 斯坦 过来
[13:53] I thought I told you, you can’t come to see us at school. 我以为我说清楚了 你不准来学校看我们
[13:56] I was just so worried about 我真的好担心
[13:57] how Ginny and Joe were taking the break-up. 金妮和乔能不能熬过分手的伤痛
[13:59] – Ginny and Joe are made up. – They made up? – 金妮和乔复合了 – 他们复合了
[14:02] That’s great. 太棒了
[14:05] Those two crazy kids deserve a chance. 那两个傻孩子的确值得拥有一个重新开始的机会
[14:08] Stan, you’ve gotta accept 斯坦 你要学会接受
[14:09] that we’re going to school every day now. 我们现在每天都得上学这个事实
[14:11] You can’t be hanging around here so much. 你不能经常没事就跑过来
[14:13] What makes you think I’m hanging around so much? 你怎么会觉得我经常没事就跑过来呢
[14:20] They’re nudes, but they’re tasteful. 雕像虽然没穿衣服 但它们味道真不错
[14:27] Avery? Is that lump under the covers you? 艾芙莉吗 这张被子下面盖的是你吗
[14:31] What do you think, Stan? 你觉得呢 斯坦
[14:32] Well, the lump is about your size and shape. 尺寸和形状都和你很相似
[14:35] And has your voice, and smells like you. 声音听起来挺像你 闻起来也像
[14:38] So, it’s either you or a duck. 所以不是你就是只鸭子
[14:42] I don’t ever want to go back to school again. 我以后都不想再上学了
[14:44] But Avery loves school. 但是艾芙莉很喜欢上学
[14:46] What did you do with Avery, duck? 你对艾芙莉做了些什么 臭鸭子
[14:49] I’m the smallest kid in my grade, Stan. 我是全年级最矮的 斯坦
[14:52] I just don’t fit in. 我不合群了
[14:54] Avery, your size has nothing to do with your worth. 艾芙莉 你的身高和你的自身价值没有关系
[14:56] Am I worth more than one of 我是不是比那些蹲在女人手袋里
[14:58] those little dogs that women carry in their purses? 的小狗狗更有价值呢
[15:00] Yes, I am. 当然是了
[15:01] That’s a bad example. 举错例子了
[15:05] I am the purse dog, Stan. 我就是那种小狗狗 斯坦
[15:08] I mean, this boy Wes won’t even talk to me. 那个叫韦斯的男孩不肯跟我说话
[15:10] Because of your height? 因为你的身高吗
[15:12] He called me a “Little sixth grader” 他喊我“六年级小学生”
[15:14] and then today he totally blew me off. 而且今天他完全无视我
[15:16] Why would he do that if it wasn’t because I’m short? 如果不是因为我矮 他为什么要这样对我
[15:19] That’s terrible. But now you have a choice. 太悲催了 不过你现在有个选择
[15:22] There are two kinds of purse dogs; Shivering or vicious. 蹲手袋小狗狗也分两种 发抖型和凶猛型
[15:25] Which one are you, Avery? 你是哪一种 艾芙莉
[15:28] I am a little high-strung. 我有点神经紧张
[15:29] I have a tendency to get cold. 还有点爱冷酷待人
[15:31] – I eat small, but frequent, meals. – Say “Vicious.” – 我少食多餐 – 你是凶猛型
[15:33] – Vicious! – Yeah, you are. – 凶猛型 – 没错 你就是
[15:37] Yeah, I am. And I’m gonna give him a piece of my mind. 对耶 我很凶猛 并且我还要骂他一顿
[15:42] Tomorrow at school, I’m going to tell him what a jerk he is. 明天 我要在学校里告诉他 他有多混蛋
[15:46] He’s the one who should feel bad about this, not me. 他才是应该对自己的行为感到羞愧的人 而不是我
[15:48] Thatagirl! Or purse dog. Or duck. 这才是你嘛 或者是手袋小狗狗 或者是鸭子
[15:52] Or whatever you are. 随便你是什么
[15:59] Hey, Avery. Your Mother tells 嘿 艾芙莉 你妈妈告诉我
[16:01] me you’ve been having some issues with your body. 你对自己的身体有些困扰
[16:04] Well… I know her approach may have been a little off-putting. 咳 我知道她的方法有点烦人
[16:09] But lucky for you, I have Harriet the hippo. 但你走运了 因为我有小河马哈蕾
[16:14] Now, Harriet’s has her insecurities 哈蕾也对她现在的身体变化
[16:17] about her changing body, too. 感到很害怕
[16:19] I wonder what they… 我想知道她们怎么
[16:23] Harriet, you scare people. 哈蕾 你吓着人了
[16:33] Mommy, I believed in you. 妈妈 亏我相信过你
[16:35] And that means a lot to me. 这对我意义重大
[16:37] Believed. 相 信 过
[16:40] Don’t tell me today’s lunch was no good, either. 别告诉我今天的午餐又不行
[16:42] I made you a very nice sandwich with leftover chicken. 我用昨晚剩的鸡肉给你做了个很好吃的三明治
[16:45] How can I trade this? 你叫我怎么交换食物
[16:47] Look what happens when you pick it up. 你看看它拿起来长什么样
[16:53] All the kids called it the “Fall apart disaster stink sandwich.” 所以小朋友都管它叫“掉馅灾难烂三明治”
[16:58] That’s not even clever. 听起来真傻
[17:00] What do you want? We’re in second grade. 你还想咋地 我们才二年级
[17:02] I don’t understand why this is a problem now. 我不明白这怎么又成问题了
[17:05] This wasn’t a problem in first grade. 你在一年级是没有这个问题啊
[17:06] In first grade, we’d eat anything. Paste, mud… 一年级的时候 我们浆糊泥土什么的都吃
[17:10] Tony ate his shoelaces. 托尼吃过他的鞋带
[17:12] We had to have an assembly about it. 因为这事儿学校还开过大会呢
[17:16] But now we’re in second grade… 但是我们现在都二年级了
[17:17] Except for Tony. 除了托尼留级
[17:20] We want something good. 我们想吃点正常的
[17:22] I need something I can trade. 我要带一些能交换的食物
[17:23] What did Avery do in second grade? 艾芙莉二年级时的午餐是怎样的
[17:25] She made her own lunch. 她自己做的
[17:27] Yeah, I am not gonna do that. 哦 反正我是不会自己做的
[17:31] Fine, so what do you want in your lunch tomorrow? 好吧 那你明天午餐想要什么
[17:33] – Ten dollars. – Yeah, I am not gonna do that. – 要十块钱 – 哦 反正我是不会给的
[17:40] Oh, hey, Avery. I’ve been thinking about your problem, 嘿 艾芙莉 我想过你的问题了
[17:42] and have you considered wearing a hat? 你要不要考虑一下戴个帽子
[17:44] It can make you look taller. 看起来会高很多
[17:45] No, Lindsay, hats are your thing. 不必了 琳赛 帽子是你的风格
[17:47] Oh, thank goodness. 噢 谢天谢地
[17:48] I didn’t want to have to be the one to say that. 幸亏说出这句话的人不必是我
[17:51] And I realized, it’s not my problem. It’s Wes’s. 而且我发现 这不是我的问题 是韦斯的问题
[17:55] And if he doesn’t like me because I’m short, 如果他因为我矮就不喜欢我
[17:57] then he’s a jerk… 那他就是个坏蛋
[17:59] A dreamy, hazel-eyed jerk. 一个有着淡褐色眼睛的梦幻般的坏蛋
[18:01] And I’m going to tell him that. 我才不会告诉他这个呢
[18:04] And while you’re at it, 你说的时候
[18:05] mention his chiseled jaw and perfect hair. 顺便提一下他那轮廓分明的下巴和飘逸的头发
[18:06] That’ll get him. 他会伤心死的
[18:09] Are you sure this isn’t just all in your head? 你确定不是因为你想多了
[18:11] Maybe he doesn’t care that you’re short. 也许他不在意你矮不矮的问题
[18:13] Then why else would he have blown me off like that yesterday? 那他为什么昨天完全无视掉我呢
[18:16] Ugh. This gross pimple will not go away. 啊 这颗恶心的痘痘就是弄不掉
[18:19] I don’t want any girls looking at me until it’s gone. 它消失之前 我不想让任何女生看到我
[18:22] Uh, sorry, not now. 呃 对不起 没空
[18:25] Stupid pimple. 臭痘痘
[18:27] Hey, Wes. I know why you won’t look at me, 嘿 韦斯 我知道你为什么不想看我
[18:29] and it’s disgusting! 原因很让人恶心
[18:31] You are a repulsive person and you make me sick. 你非常讨人厌 而且你恶心到我了
[18:34] It’s just a pimple. It’ll go away! 只是颗痘痘而已 它会消掉的
[18:37] Wait! Pimple? What pimple? I didn’t know about your pimple! 等一下 痘痘 什么痘痘 我不知道原来你长了痘痘
[18:40] Sorry! I keep saying pimple. 对不起 我一直在说痘痘
[18:45] What’s up with him? 他怎么了
[18:47] Pimple. 长痘了
[18:49] I really blew it with him. 我和他彻底没戏了
[18:51] I thought everyone was looking 我以为每个人都因为我矮
[18:52] at me differently because of my size but, 而用异样的眼光看我
[18:54] maybe it really was all in my head. 可能真的只是我想多了
[18:56] Just like probably no one even noticed Wes’s pimple. 就像根本没人注意到韦斯的痘痘一样
[18:59] Hey, maybe it’s the same with your hair. 嘿 也许别人一样没有发现你的头发短了
[19:01] What about my hair? 我头发怎么了
[19:03] I mean, maybe no one else will think it’s as bad as you do. 我是说 可能别人不觉得你的头发有你想象那么糟
[19:05] Oh, no. It’s bad. 不是的 真的很难看
[19:07] But everyone’s going to see it at some point, 但是别人总会看到的
[19:10] so I might as well use that to do some good. 所以我不如用这个来做件好事吧
[19:12] Hey, pimple boy. 喂 长痘的
[19:16] Hey, man. Don’t feel bad about what my sister said. 嘿 小伙子 不要为我妹妹说的话难过
[19:19] We all have our hideous flaws. 我们每个人都会有难堪的缺点
[19:21] At least yours doesn’t look like this… 起码你看上去不是这样的
[19:32] Your whole family is so mean! 你们全家都这么坏
[19:36] Well, I think we all learned something here. 我觉得我们都学到了些东西
[19:40] The amazingness of my hair was never in its length. 我头发的迷人之处不在于长短
[19:43] Yes. That’s what we learned. 是啊 我们就学到了这个
[19:48] Avery figured out that just 艾芙莉明白了
[19:49] because she was self-conscious about something 只因为她自己对一些事难为情
[19:52] didn’t mean that everyone else was looking at it the same way. 并不代表每个人都是这样看的
[19:55] And I figured something out, too, 而我也悟出了一个道理
[19:57] thanks to a little help from Tyler. 多亏泰勒帮了我一个小忙
[19:59] Here, Stan. 给你 斯坦
[20:00] Whenever you miss us, you just play with these. 你想我们的时候 就和它们玩吧
[20:04] Thanks, Tyler. 谢谢 泰勒
[20:06] Oh, and the good news is 对了 还有个好消息
[20:07] they’re not made of cheese, so you won’t eat them. 它们不是芝士做的 所以你不会吃掉它们
[20:10] Never assume a dog won’t eat something. 永远不要断定一条狗一定不会吃掉什么东西
[20:16] I can’t believe I ate a spring. 真不敢相信我吃了个弹簧
[20:18] When I poop that out, 我希望我拉出来时
[20:19] I hope it doesn’t bounce back in. 它不会蹦回我屁眼里
[20:28] Guess what they called my lunch today? 猜猜同学们今天给我的午餐取了个什么名字
[20:30] A Reuben sandwich. 叫鲁本三明治
[20:32] Named after a really smelly kid named Reuben, 是以一个叫鲁本的孩子命名的
[20:35] who wears his underwear on the outside of his pants. 他又难闻又喜欢把他内裤穿在裤子外面
[20:39] Chloe, I really upped my game and made you an amazing lunch. 克洛伊 我真的很用心地给你做了顿很美味的午餐
[20:44] If you can eat this, I’ll stop complaining. 如果你能吃掉这个 我就不埋怨你
[20:47] Bennett, come here. 班尼特 过来这里
[20:49] Let’s show Chloe what a great sandwich this is. 让我们告诉克洛伊这个三明治有多好吃
[20:53] Me? 我
[20:55] You eat half, I’ll eat half. Support me on this. 你吃一半 我吃一半 支持我一下
[20:58] Well, I want to support you, 呃 我也想支持你
[21:00] but I have an abnormally strong gag reflex. 但我刚好有异常强烈的反胃现象
[21:02] – You’re being dramatic… – I don’t want to throw up… – 你也太假了吧 – 我不想吐出来
[21:07] – Eat it! – Okay! – 吃了它 – 好吧
[21:09] Okay. 吃就吃
[21:11] I can do this. 我能咽下去的
[21:18] Come on, it is not so… 别这样 不是很
[21:24] Keep going. It gets worse. 继续啊 难吃的还在后头
[21:29] That’s cartilage. 这是软骨
[21:35] There. 吃完了
[21:36] – Good. – Mm mm. Good. – 好吃 – 唔 真好吃
[21:38] Now the potato salad. 现在吃土豆沙拉
[21:40] Tomorrow I’ll put ten dollars in your lunch. 明天我给你十块钱买午餐
[21:42] That’s all I’m asking. 我别无他求
[21:48] Oh, not the spring! I was afraid of that. 噢 难道是弹簧 我特别害怕
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme