时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Oh! Hey, Stan. | 哦 嘿 斯坦 |
[00:09] | You checking out the comet that’s supposed to pass by tonight? | 你是在看今晚上要出现的彗星吗 |
[00:11] | Comet? No! I’m looking at a family of squirrels gathering nuts. | 彗星 没有啊 我在看松鼠一家收集松果 |
[00:15] | That’s right, squirrels, fatten up. | 这就对了 松鼠们 胖起来 |
[00:17] | Get nice and slow for me. | 白白胖胖才好抓 |
[00:21] | Well, I have very exciting news, Stan. | 好吧 我有很激动人心的消息哦 斯坦 |
[00:23] | Good luck topping the family of meaty squirrels. | 能比肉乎乎的松鼠家族更让人激动吗 |
[00:27] | As you know, my dream has always been to be President someday. | 你知道的 我的梦想一直都是当总统 |
[00:31] | I want it more than anything. | 那是我最想做的事 |
[00:33] | And now I’ve figured out | 现在我知道 |
[00:34] | my first step on the road to The White House. | 去往白宫的第一步该怎么走了 |
[00:51] | It’s fitting that my | 我的总统生涯 |
[00:52] | presidency begins on the thirtieth anniversary | 在今年开始真是再合适不过了 |
[00:54] | of the comet that passed by Earth and stopped the aging process. | 今年是彗星绕地公转的第三十周年 也是其停止老化的一年 |
[00:58] | Which is why I look so young for a 43-year-old. | 这正是我虽然已经四十三岁看上去仍如此年轻的原因 |
[01:02] | That and I moisturize. | 也有我勤于保养的缘故啦 |
[01:05] | And now that talking dogs are accepted, | 既然如今人们已经接受了会说话的狗 |
[01:07] | I would like to introduce Stan, my Secretary of State. | 我郑重地向你们介绍 我的国务卿 斯坦 |
[01:18] | I thought you said secretary of steak. | 我还以为你说的是食物卿 |
[01:22] | No. State. Secretary of State. | 不 国务 国务卿 |
[01:25] | Oh. Then I’m not interested. | 哦 那我就不感兴趣了 |
[01:29] | So here’s how I get to The White House. | 这是我入驻白宫的计划 |
[01:31] | Mayor Madge Gimmelstaub is choosing a student intern. | 玛吉市长在挑选一个学生作为她的实习助理 |
[01:34] | Someone to make her coffee, clean her car… | 给她冲咖啡 洗车 |
[01:36] | You know, learn all about government. | 你懂的 学习各种政府事务 |
[01:38] | Step one, I get the internship. | 第一步 我要取得这个实习资格 |
[01:40] | Step 87, I become President. | 第八十七步 我当上了总统 |
[01:43] | Uh, didn’t you skip a few steps? | 呃 你是不是跳过了一些步骤 |
[01:45] | Do you really want to hear them? | 你真的想听吗 |
[01:46] | Good thinking. Talk down to your audience. | 这个想法不错 跟你的听众摆架子 |
[01:48] | You’ll make a great President. | 你会成为一个好总统的 |
[01:52] | So Avery has a plan to be President in 87 steps. | 艾芙莉有一个总计八十七步的总统养成计划 |
[01:56] | I wonder how many steps it would take me to reach my goal… | 我想知道要多少步才能达到我的目标 |
[01:58] | Of eating one of those meaty squirrels. | 吃掉其中一只肉乎乎的松鼠 |
[02:01] | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11! | 一二三四五六七八九十十一 |
[02:13] | Dog With a Blog S01E20 Avery’s Wild Party | |
[02:23] | So, did you get the internship with the Mayor yet? | 你拿到市长办公室的实习资格没 |
[02:25] | I’m just working on my application. | 我正在写我的申请书呢 |
[02:27] | Well, when you get it, | 那你成了之后 |
[02:28] | you’ve gotta do something about Pasadena’s cat problem. | 记得要好好处理一下帕萨迪纳市的猫患 |
[02:30] | – What cat problem? – There are cats in Pasadena. | -什么猫患 -帕萨迪纳市里居然有猫 |
[02:35] | Thanks for your help with my psychology project. | 谢谢你参与了我的心理研究项目 |
[02:37] | What psychology project? | 什么心理研究项目 |
[02:38] | The one where I experimented on you | 就是我之前对你做的那个试验 |
[02:40] | to see how long it would take someone to totally lose it. | 关于一个人到底要多久才会完全崩溃 |
[02:45] | Where is that coming from?! | 声音是从哪儿来的 |
[02:47] | Where it is?! | 到底在哪里 |
[02:51] | What is happening to me?! | 我到底怎么了 |
[02:56] | Twenty-seven minutes. | 二十七分钟 |
[02:59] | I sewed it into your tie. | 我把这玩意儿缝进了你的领带 |
[03:03] | That was you? | 是你干的 |
[03:04] | Don’t feel bad. You lasted longer than mom. | 别难过 你比妈妈撑的时间长多了 |
[03:07] | It’s inside my head! | 声音一直在我脑子里 |
[03:13] | A minute and a half. | 一分半钟 |
[03:16] | Got an “A” On the project, so I owe you one. | 这个项目得了优 所以我欠了你一个人情 |
[03:18] | Yeah. You do. I thought I was losing my mind! | 对啊 你当然欠我的 我当时以为我就要疯了 |
[03:21] | Want me to help you with your homework? | 想要我帮你写作业吗 |
[03:25] | A laugh like that releases so many endorphins. | 这种大笑可以释放体内的内啡肽 让人感到愉悦 |
[03:27] | Let’s call it even. | 我也笑够了 就当咱俩扯平了吧 |
[03:30] | Secondly, this isn’t my homework. | 而且 这不是我的作业 |
[03:32] | I’m applying for Madge Gimmelstaub’s internship. | 我在申请玛吉・吉莫斯塔布的实习助理 |
[03:34] | A lot of kids in my grade want that job. | 我们年级里的很多同学都想要那份工作呢 |
[03:37] | You need an angle to get a leg up. | 你得耍点小手段来争取这份工作 |
[03:40] | Best angle to get a leg up… 45 degrees. | 最好的抬腿角度是 四十五度 |
[03:42] | Otherwise you pee all over yourself. | 否则你尿尿的时候会把自己弄湿 |
[03:45] | Look, Tyler, I play fair. I don’t do angles. | 不 泰勒 我主张公平竞争 我才不耍手段呢 |
[03:48] | All the other kids are playing angles… | 别的孩子可是用尽了各种手段哦 |
[03:50] | Having their parents donate to the Mayor’s campaign. | 让他们的家长资助市长发起的活动 |
[03:53] | Jenny Webster’s dad is even giving Madge free dry cleaning. | 珍妮的老爸甚至还给玛吉免费干洗呢 |
[03:56] | Oh, man. Madge does need a lot of dry cleaning. | 天哪 玛吉确实需要干洗 |
[03:59] | She’s got a numb bottom lip and a thing for grape juice. | 她的下唇麻得发紫 紫得可以挤出葡萄汁 |
[04:03] | But I was counting on my skill and qualifications. | 但我是打算以我的技术和资质取胜的 |
[04:08] | Now who’s releasing dolphins? | 现在该换我释放咖啡肽了吧 |
[04:11] | Look, you’re smart and you work hard… | 你很聪明 你也很勤奋 |
[04:14] | But in the real word, you gotta work people. | 但是在现实世界 你必须学会跟人打交道 |
[04:17] | Thanks, Tyler, but I’m gonna do this my way. | 谢了泰勒 不过我已经决定要以自己的方式去做这件事了 |
[04:19] | Hey, why don’t you talk to Madge’s daughter Brie? | 嘿 你怎么不跟玛吉的女儿布丽聊聊 |
[04:22] | She’s in cheerleaders with you. | 她和你一样在啦啦队啊 |
[04:23] | Isn’t she the one who | 她不就是那个 |
[04:24] | catches you when they throw you up in the air? | 在你被别人抛到空中后接住你的那个人嘛 |
[04:26] | More like drops me through her sweaty palms. | 不如说是用她汗哒哒的手掌把我摔到地上 |
[04:29] | And now she’s mad at me | 而且现在她在生我的气 |
[04:30] | because I sent her a coupon for talcum powder. | 因为我之前给她寄了爽身粉的优惠券 |
[04:33] | I could talk to her for you. Turn on the charm. | 我可以帮你跟她说呀 利用我的魅力 |
[04:37] | What are you gonna do? That ridiculous eyebrow slant? | 你能怎么做 又是那个可笑的歪斜眉毛吗 |
[04:40] | You mean the “Slybrow”? | 你是指“斜眉”吗 |
[04:42] | Oh! Get that thing away from me. | 哦 别让它出现在我的面前 |
[04:45] | I’d rather listen to the beeping. | 我宁愿听那个嘀嘀声呢 |
[04:47] | How do you know Brie, anyway? | 对了 你是怎么认识布丽的 |
[04:49] | She’s a fun party girl, I’m a fun party guy. | 她是个有趣的派对女孩 我是个有趣的派对男孩 |
[04:52] | We have all our remedial classes together. | 我们一起上补习班的课 |
[04:54] | I’ll see if she’ll put in a good word for you with her mom. | 我会试试让她在她妈妈面前帮你美言几句 |
[04:57] | Well, I… I guess you talking to her might help. | 呃 你跟她说说可能也会有点用吧 |
[05:00] | Unless I talk to her in Spanish. | 除非我跟她说西班牙语 |
[05:02] | That’s one of our remedial classes. | 那是我们补习课程的其中一门 |
[05:07] | Are you sure having Tyler help you with this is a smart move? | 你确定让泰勒帮你是明智之举吗 |
[05:10] | He’s just gonna talk to Brie. What’s the harm? | 他只是跟布丽聊聊而已 没什么害处啊 |
[05:12] | Working the angles is not you, Avery. | 你不是耍手段的人 艾芙莉 |
[05:15] | One thing I know as a dog is you gotta be true to yourself. | 作为一只狗 我所知道的一点就是要忠于自我 |
[05:19] | Could I curl up on your lap and purr? Yes, I could. | 我能蜷在你的大腿上打呼吗 当然可以 |
[05:24] | But then I’d be a cat and cease to be cute or worth anything! | 但那样我就成了一只猫 我就失去了作为狗的可爱和价值了 |
[05:30] | – Knockity-knockity! – Oh, hello, Karl. | -咚咚 -哦 你好啊 卡尔 |
[05:33] | Mrs. Jennings, you look radiant as always. | 詹宁斯太太 您还是一如既往地光彩照人呢 |
[05:36] | Karl, you always say the nicest things. | 卡尔 你总是这么会说话 |
[05:37] | I don’t know why you don’t have a girlfriend. | 真不明白你为什么会找不着女朋友 |
[05:39] | Sadly, the ability to flatter neighborhood housewives | 遗憾的是 奉承邻居主妇的技巧似乎 |
[05:42] | tends not to impress teenage girls. | 对年轻的姑娘们无效 |
[05:45] | So I brought the sleeping bag you wanted to borrow. | 我带来了您想借的睡袋 |
[05:47] | – Oh, thank you, Karl. – Actually, you can keep it. | -哦 谢谢你 卡尔 -其实您可以不用还了 |
[05:50] | Since becoming a bodybuilder, mother has amassed so much muscle | 自从我妈妈开始健身 她就练出了很多肌肉 |
[05:53] | this only fits her as a leg warmer. | 现在这个只能装下她的大腿了 |
[05:58] | Well, thanks, Karl. | 那好吧 谢谢啦 卡尔 |
[05:59] | Dr. James and I have a two-night camping trip in the park | 我和詹姆斯大夫要在公园里 |
[06:02] | with Chloe’s healthy muffins. | 和克洛伊的健康松饼们一起露营两晚 |
[06:04] | – Healthy muffins? – Her scouting troop… | -健康松饼 -她参加的童子军 |
[06:06] | Like the brownies, only more pretentious. | 就像幼女童子军 只是更夸张一点 |
[06:08] | They’re having a competition | 他们在比赛 |
[06:09] | to see who can earn the most merit badges, | 看谁拿到的勋章最多 |
[06:11] | only they don’t call them that because “Everyone has merit”. | 只是他们从不明说 只因为“每个人都是赢家” |
[06:15] | – Oh, the loser’s motto. – Yes. | -噢 那不正是失败者的一贯说辞嘛 -就是 |
[06:18] | Mrs. Jennings sometimes gets overly competitive. | 詹宁斯太太有时会变得太过好胜 |
[06:21] | I’m going along to keep the monster in check. | 我正打算控制一下这只好胜的小怪兽 |
[06:24] | You’re right, I do get a little too competitive. | 你说对了 我确实有点过于好胜 |
[06:26] | But that’s what makes me better than everyone else, right? | 但那不正是我优于别人的地方吗 |
[06:29] | Winning isn’t everything. | 输赢并不代表一切 |
[06:31] | But I want to win. | 但是我想赢啊 |
[06:32] | Chloe, this is about having | 克洛伊 这是一次 |
[06:34] | a fun outdoor experience with your friends. | 你和你的小伙伴们一起经历的有趣的户外活动 |
[06:37] | But it won’t be fun unless I crush my friends! | 但是如果我没有狠虐他们一把的话 那又怎么会好玩呢 |
[06:41] | Mother crushes her friends. | 我的母亲也狠虐了她的朋友 |
[06:43] | To her it’s a hug, but intention means nothing to a broken rib. | 本来她只是打算来个抱抱 不过这一抱把别人肋骨给折了 |
[06:50] | I saw Brie. She’ll talk to her mom about the internship. | 我见布丽了 她会和她妈妈说实习的事的 |
[06:53] | – You’re in! – I’m in? | -你肯定能成了 -我能成吗 |
[06:54] | – Brie just wants one favor. – I can do that. | -布丽只是想让你帮个忙 -可以啊 |
[06:56] | – It’s gonna mean breaking a rule. – I can’t do that. | -这要违反一下规则哦 -那就不行了 |
[06:59] | What if I break a rule? | 那如果违反规则的是我呢 |
[07:01] | I would never “Tell you” To break a rule. | 我永远也不会“叫你”违反规则的 |
[07:03] | Are you telling me not to break a rule? | 那你是在叫我不要违反规则吗 |
[07:04] | I’m not telling you that. | 我可没说哦 |
[07:05] | – So you’re telling me to break a rule. – I would never say that. | -那你就是在叫我违反规则啦 -我永远也不会这么说的 |
[07:08] | – Got it. – Do you? | -明白 -真的吗 |
[07:10] | No. | 不 |
[07:13] | Tyler, you let Brie throw a party at our house? | 泰勒 你让布丽在我们家开派对 |
[07:16] | I did not say I was okay with you doing that! | 我可没说过我同意你这样做 |
[07:19] | Then what was all this? | 那你这样是什么意思 |
[07:21] | Tyler… | 泰勒 |
[07:22] | This… this… | 这 这个 |
[07:25] | This isn’t what I meant! | 我不是这个意思 |
[07:33] | Let me hear you make some noise! | 欢呼声再大一点 |
[07:38] | Mom and dad are gonna kill us. | 爸爸妈妈会气得杀了我们的 |
[07:40] | Mom and dad are at Chloe’s | 他们在和克洛伊露营 |
[07:41] | camp out for two days, they’ll never know. | 有两天呢 他们不会知道的啦 |
[07:44] | We can’t throw a party! | 我们不能擅自开派对 |
[07:45] | “We” Didn’t throw a party… Brie did. | “我们”没有开派对啊 是布丽开的 |
[07:48] | We’re innocent victims of her party lifestyle. | 我们只是她的派对生活中无辜的受害者 |
[07:55] | Just like the rug is an innocent victim of her sweaty palms. | 那张地毯也是她汗漉漉的手掌的无辜受害者 |
[07:59] | All that matters is she tells | 重要的是 |
[08:00] | her mom you’re the best person for the internship. | 她会跟她妈妈说 你是实习助理的最佳人选 |
[08:03] | Isn’t that right, Brie? | 对吧 布丽 |
[08:04] | I tried the stupid talcum powder. | 我试着用了那个傻到家的爽身粉 |
[08:06] | It made my mouth dry. | 弄得我的嘴唇很干燥 |
[08:09] | Um, I’m sorry about that, but we’re having this party for you, | 对不起哦 不过我们都这么诚挚地为你开了这个派对 |
[08:12] | so you’re gonna put in a good word for me with your mom, right? | 所以你也应该会在你妈妈面前替我美言几句的吧 |
[08:15] | – Ya know, because she’s the Mayor? – I know she’s the Mayor. | -你懂的 她是市长嘛 -我知道她是市长 |
[08:18] | I get to park anywhere. | 所以我可以随便停车 |
[08:20] | Yeah, I noticed. Your car is on my lawn. | 对 我注意到了 你的车就在我家草坪上呢 |
[08:29] | What has Tyler gotten me into? | 泰勒真的是在帮我吗 |
[08:31] | I’ve broken my parents’ biggest | 我违反了父母定下的首要规矩 |
[08:33] | rule by having a party while they’re away, | 在他们离家的时候开了派对 |
[08:35] | and broken my biggest rule by becoming a teenage cliche! | 还违反了我的首要原则 成了一个俗气的青少年 |
[08:40] | I told you, you have to be true to yourself! | 我告诉过你的 你必须忠于自我 |
[08:42] | Avery, come on. How badly do you want this internship? | 艾芙莉 拜托 你到底有多想要这次的实习机会 |
[08:45] | How badly do you want to be President? Is this really worth it? | 你到底有多想要成为总统 你这么做真的值得吗 |
[08:51] | When you say it that way, it’s clear what I have to do. | 你这么一说 我就明白我该怎么做了 |
[08:54] | Good for you! | 那就好 |
[08:55] | See this through so I at least get something out of it. | 把事情看开 至少从中获得点什么 |
[08:59] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我说的可不是这个意思 |
[09:00] | I’m saying you have to do the right thing. | 我是说你要做正确的事情 |
[09:02] | And get the internship. Got it! | 就是要获得这个实习机会 我明白了 |
[09:04] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我说的不是这个意思 |
[09:05] | Is it not what you’re saying, or not what you’re “Saying”? | 你是说你说的不是这个意思 还是你说的不是“这个意思” |
[09:09] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[09:12] | Exactly. | 我懂了 |
[09:14] | Thank you all for coming today. | 谢谢各位的到来 |
[09:16] | Through a terrible miscommunication, | 由于一个严重的信息传达错误 |
[09:18] | I’ve allowed my Secretary of State to invade cat city. | 我之前批准了我的国务卿入侵猫城 |
[09:21] | I apologize. | 我对此表示歉意 |
[09:22] | I also apologize for creating | 我也对成立猫城 |
[09:25] | cat city and sending all the cats there. | 并遣送所有的猫到猫城表示歉意 |
[09:28] | But as I learned years ago | 不过正如我多年前 |
[09:30] | from a party that I shouldn’t have thrown… | 从一个我本不应举办的派对中明白的那样 |
[09:33] | Now that we’re in, we have to see it through | 既然不该做的都做了 我们就要把事情看开 |
[09:35] | so we at least get something out of it. | 至少能从中获得点什么 |
[09:37] | Would this be a bad time to tell you that troops are amassing | 现在是不是不应该告诉你 |
[09:40] | on the border of squirrel town? | 我们的军队正在往松鼠镇的边界集中 |
[09:44] | Thanks, Stan. You’ve been a lot of help. | 谢谢 斯坦 你帮了我的大忙 |
[09:48] | – You’re out of dip. – We don’t have any dip. | -外面没有蘸料了 -我们家没有蘸料啊 |
[09:50] | That was my nice way of saying get some dip. | 那只是我想让你拿点蘸料的客气说法 |
[09:54] | Uh, I’m not sure my mom | 呃 我不太确定 |
[09:55] | would want you rummaging through our fridge. | 我妈会让你翻我们家的冰箱 |
[09:57] | My mother’s the Mayor. I get to rummage anywhere. | 我妈是市长 我翻哪里不行 |
[10:03] | I also get to put my little brother anywhere. | 我也会把我的弟弟到处放 |
[10:11] | Bennett, this is the tent you bought? | 班尼特 这是你买的帐篷吗 |
[10:13] | It looked bigger in the picture. | 照片里看着要大一点啊 |
[10:15] | It’s the same size as the picture! | 跟照片上的一样大 |
[10:18] | It’s not even a tent. It’s more like a discontent. | 这甚至不叫帐篷了 简直就是窝棚 |
[10:21] | Ha ha. Good one, Ellen. | 哈哈 好一个双关语 艾伦 |
[10:24] | I’ll never win anything at this camp out. | 这次露营我什么都赢不了了 |
[10:29] | Remember, swee… sweetheart… | 要记住 亲 亲爱的 |
[10:32] | Remember, swee… ow! | 要记住 亲 |
[10:35] | Sweetheart, it’s… uh!… | 亲爱的 这 |
[10:37] | It is not about the winning. | 这无关输赢 |
[10:39] | – Right? – Right. | -对吧 -对 |
[10:41] | What’s our motto? | 我们的格言是什么 |
[10:42] | “Eat hot death!” | “吃到撑” |
[10:45] | Yeah, no, that’s our old motto. | 嗯 不 那是我们的旧格言 |
[10:46] | Our new motto is what the Troop Leader said… | 我们新的格言是连长说的 |
[10:49] | “There are no muffin bottoms; We are all muffin tops!” | “没有最末的松饼 只有最棒的松饼” |
[10:55] | Uh, Chloe, tonight’s competition is making a | 呃 克洛伊 今晚的比赛是要 |
[10:58] | dream catcher from stuff you find in the park! | 用公园里的材料做一个捕梦网 |
[11:01] | – You better get going! – Okay. | -你最好开始行动吧 -好吧 |
[11:03] | But no broken glass, old gum, or carcasses of any kind. | 但是别拿碎玻璃 嚼过的口香糖还有各种动物的尸体哦 |
[11:07] | What am I gonna make it out of?! | 那我还能用什么来做啊 |
[11:12] | -Wow. – They’re breaking the rules! | -哇 -他们违反了规则 |
[11:14] | Her parents obviously helped her make that dream catcher! | 很明显是她父母帮她做的捕梦网 |
[11:17] | Ellen… monster in check. | 艾伦 控制一下你的好胜小怪兽 |
[11:20] | Look, Riley. | 看 莱丽 |
[11:21] | Chloe’s family is here and they’re sleeping in a taco shell. | 克洛伊一家在这儿呢 他们睡在玉米卷一样的帐篷里 |
[11:24] | – Hello, Ellen. – Hello, Yvonne. | -你好啊 艾伦 -你好 伊冯 |
[11:27] | It’s yuh-vonne. You pronounce the “Y”. | 是雅冯 你发音不太对 |
[11:29] | Yuh, I know. | 呀 我知道啊 |
[11:31] | Hey, Riley. Did you make that all by yourself? | 嘿 莱丽 这是你自己做的吗 |
[11:34] | Can you prove she didn’t? | 你能证明不是她做的吗 |
[11:37] | This is all I could find. | 我只能找到这些了 |
[11:39] | My dream catcher’s gonna be real small. | 我的捕梦网肯定会很小 |
[11:41] | How sweet. You can catch your tiny little dreams in it. | 多好啊 那样你就可以用它来捕捉你那小小的梦了 |
[11:47] | I know what kind of muffin you are… | 我知道你是什么样的松饼 |
[11:50] | Sourdough. | 还没发酵好的那种 |
[11:54] | What, nothing? | 怎么 没反应吗 |
[11:56] | I’ll handle this. | 我来处理吧 |
[11:58] | I know you made that, why-vonne… | 我知道捕梦网是你做的 歪冯 |
[12:00] | Just like you made Riley’s pioneer hat. | 就跟你织了莱丽的先锋帽一样 |
[12:03] | And you made Tami’s friendship bracelet, | 你还给塔米做了友谊手链 |
[12:05] | and you made Caitlyn’s sugar cube model of The Alamo. | 你给凯特琳做了阿拉莫之战的方糖模型 |
[12:08] | Oh, we remember The Alamo. | 哦 我们都记得阿拉莫之战 |
[12:11] | It doesn’t matter. Riley’s going to win the dream catcher prize. | 没关系 反正莱丽会赢得捕梦网比赛的 |
[12:15] | By the way, a leprechaun called me… he wants his tent back. | 话说 刚刚有只小妖精给我来电说 他想要回他的帐篷 |
[12:20] | – It’s time, Ellen. – Release the monster? | -是时候了 艾伦 -放出小怪兽吗 |
[12:22] | – Release the monster. – Thank you. | -放出小怪兽吧 -谢谢 |
[12:25] | Oh, you are going down, | 你要完蛋了 |
[12:26] | you and the rest of your half-baked muffins! | 说的就是你和你那些半熟的松饼小伙伴们 |
[12:29] | That’s right! I said half-baked! | 没错 我是说半熟 |
[12:32] | The monster gets rusty when you keep it in a box. | 你把怪兽关太久了 都生锈了 |
[12:38] | All right. If everyone’s cheating, it’s only fair that we cheat. | 好吧 如果大家都在作弊 那只有我们也作弊才算公平 |
[12:41] | I’m gonna go get some professional | 我要给克洛伊的捕梦网 |
[12:43] | grade materials for Chloe’s dream catcher. | 找些有专业水准的材料 |
[12:44] | What’s our motto? | 我们的格言是什么 |
[12:46] | Eat hot death! | 吃到撑 |
[12:47] | I’ve never loved you more. | 我真是太爱你了 |
[12:50] | Yeah, me too. But I think in a different way. | 我也觉得 不过程度可能不太一样 |
[12:55] | Bye, guys. Great party. | 再见啦伙计们 很棒的派对 |
[12:57] | – Good to see you. – Bye. | -见着你真好 -再见 |
[13:00] | Oh, so you’re gonna talk to your mother about me, right? | 哦 你会跟你妈妈说起我的 对吧 |
[13:03] | Yeah, I guess. A deal’s a deal. | 应该会吧 毕竟一言为定了嘛 |
[13:05] | Great. | 太好了 |
[13:07] | Wow! Your palms have gotten so dry! | 你的手掌变得这么干了 |
[13:13] | Well, the house is a mess, but we did it. | 呃 虽然屋子是很乱 不过我们也算成功了嘛 |
[13:15] | We pulled off the party. | 我们顺利地开了派对 |
[13:17] | Now Brie will talk to her mom, and I will get that internship. | 现在布丽会告诉她妈妈 而我就会得到那个实习的机会 |
[13:20] | Yeah! We got two days to clean up this mess. | 对啊 而且我们有两天时间来把这里清理干净 |
[13:23] | When mom and dad get home, | 爸妈回来的时候 |
[13:25] | they’ll think you were studying all weekend. | 他们会以为你整个周末都在学习呢 |
[13:27] | That’s right. And so were you. | 没错 他们也会以为你在学习的 |
[13:29] | Avery, this is a cover-up, not a fantasy. | 艾芙莉 咱们只是掩饰一下 又不是变戏法 |
[13:33] | Just, I feel so guilty, I mean… | 我只是觉得很有罪恶感 我是说 |
[13:36] | Mom and dad have always taught us to be honest. | 爸妈总是教我们要诚实 |
[13:38] | Anyone asks if I was here, lie. | 有人问我来没来过这儿 就说没来过 |
[13:39] | I’m just getting some materials for an illegal dream catcher. | 我只是来找些材料做一个违法的捕梦网 |
[13:44] | Was there a party here? | 这里是不是开过派对 |
[13:46] | Boy, it certainly looks like it, | 天哪 看起来的确很像 |
[13:48] | for some reason I’m not prepared at present to discuss. | 而且不知道为什么 我现在还没准备好怎么跟你解释呢 |
[13:52] | I have been camping without access to clean bathrooms. | 我在露营地 没有干净的卫生间可去 |
[13:55] | You have five minutes to | 现在给你五分钟 |
[13:57] | think about what you want to say about this. | 好好想想你要怎么交代这件事 |
[14:00] | Ten minutes. I ate some expired gorp. | 十分钟吧 我刚吃了些过期的高能量食品 |
[14:04] | This is horrible! We got caught! | 太糟糕了 我们被发现了 |
[14:06] | Why did I let you have this party? | 我怎么会同意让你开这个派对 |
[14:08] | I can get us out of this if I lie to mom. | 我对妈妈说谎的话 我们就没事了 |
[14:10] | I’m not gonna tell you to lie to mom. | 我不会让你对妈妈说谎的 |
[14:12] | Are you gonna tell me not to… | 你是在让我不要 |
[14:15] | Just lie to mom. | 跟妈妈说谎吧 |
[14:17] | We did have a party, but for a very good reason. | 我们确实开了个派对 不过我们的初衷是好的 |
[14:21] | The party was for Karl. | 这个派对是为了卡尔而开的 |
[14:22] | He was sad and lonely because | 他当时又伤心又寂寞 |
[14:24] | it’s his birthday and he has no friends. | 因为今天是他的生日 他却没有朋友 |
[14:27] | Even his mother wasn’t around. | 甚至连他妈妈都不在他的身边 |
[14:29] | – Is this true, Avery? – Of course it’s true. | -这是真的吗 艾芙莉 -当然是真的 |
[14:32] | She was self-repairing an athletically induced hernia. | 她在给运动引发的疝气作自我治疗 |
[14:35] | Who’d make that up? | 有谁能编出这种谎话啦 |
[14:36] | Someone who watched sports bloopers with me last night. | 昨晚和我一起看运动搞笑视频的某人 |
[14:39] | That “Boing” Sound really turned tragedy into comedy. | 那“啵”的一声真的是将悲剧变成了喜剧啊 |
[14:45] | We were just doing something nice for Karl. | 我们只是想为卡尔做点什么 |
[14:47] | Poor Karl, who adores you. | 可怜的卡尔 喜欢你的卡尔 |
[14:49] | He does. He does adore me. | 他确实喜欢我 |
[14:52] | Well, you broke a rule, but you did it for a very nice reason. | 好吧 你们违反了规矩 不过你们的初衷是好的 |
[14:55] | We’ll talk about that later. Just clean up this mess. | 我们晚点再说这个问题 现在把这里打扫干净 |
[14:58] | – Of course, mom. – We will. | -当然啦 妈妈 -我们会的 |
[14:59] | And I’ll wish Karl a Happy | 我明早就去祝卡尔生日快乐 |
[15:00] | Birthday and ask him about the party in the morning. | 顺便问问他喜不喜欢这个派对 |
[15:02] | He’s bringing us scones in the park. | 他会把烤饼给我们带到公园去 |
[15:04] | Now I just need something a little girl could | 我现在需要一些小女孩为了做捕梦网 |
[15:06] | realistically find in the park to make a dream catcher. | 能在公园里找到的东西 |
[15:08] | Don’t we have an old wagon | 我们不是有个旧货车轮 |
[15:09] | wheel and some pheasant feathers somewhere? | 和一些野鸡毛的吗 放哪里去了 |
[15:14] | This is terrible! | 太糟糕了 |
[15:15] | Mom’s gonna talk to Karl and the truth is gonna come out! | 妈妈会跟卡尔说起这事儿 我们就要露馅了 |
[15:18] | Ya know, dog’s aren’t usually big on saying “I told you so”. | 你们知道的 狗狗并不很热衷于说“我说过的吧” |
[15:22] | But that’s because they can’t talk. I can. | 不过那是因为他们不会说话 但我会啊 |
[15:25] | I told you so! | 我说过的吧 |
[15:34] | So let me get this straight. | 让我先搞清楚 |
[15:36] | You two had a big party here, to which I wasn’t invited. | 你们昨晚开了个大派对没有邀请我 |
[15:39] | And you want me to lie | 现在你们却想要我对 |
[15:40] | to your mother and say the party was for me | 你们的母亲说这个派对是为我而开的 |
[15:42] | because I’m sad and lonely and mother was | 原因还是我很伤心寂寞 |
[15:44] | self-repairing an athletically induced hernia?! | 而且我妈还在自我治疗运动引发的疝气 |
[15:47] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:48] | That happens, you know. | 这样的事情经常发生对吧 |
[15:51] | I’ll do it on one condition. | 不过我有个条件 |
[15:53] | I want you to throw me a surprise birthday party tonight | 你们今晚要给我开一个惊喜生日派对 |
[15:55] | just like the one you had last night, with all the same guests. | 就跟你们昨晚开的那个一样 连客人都要一样的 |
[15:58] | Wasn’t your birthday last month? | 你的生日不是在上个月吗 |
[16:00] | Yes, but this party will be with other people. | 是的 不过这个派对有不一样的人来嘛 |
[16:04] | Now, I’d better get these scones | 现在我要在香草豆变味之前 |
[16:06] | to the park before the vanilla beans fatigue. | 把烤饼带到公园去 |
[16:11] | Tyler, this is out of control. Another party? | 泰勒 这下子会没完没了的 再开一个派对 |
[16:14] | I knew I should have never started playing angles | 我就知道 就算别人也都在玩阴谋 |
[16:16] | for this internship just because everyone else was doing it. | 我也不应该做这种事来谋求我的实习资格 |
[16:19] | Oh, yeah? I heard Toby Stein’s mom just has a baby | 哦 是吗 我听说托比・斯泰因的妈妈刚生了个宝宝 |
[16:22] | and named it Madge Gimmelstaub Stein. | 还给宝宝起名叫玛吉・吉莫斯塔布・斯泰因呢 |
[16:25] | Is it too late to rename Chloe? | 现在重新给克洛伊起个名字会不会太迟了 |
[16:27] | – What have I become?! – It’s okay. We can do this. | -我怎么会变成这个样子 -没事的 我们还有机会 |
[16:30] | Mom and dad don’t get back till tomorrow morning. | 爸妈明天早上才回来呢 |
[16:32] | We just need Brie to get all | 我们要做的只是让布丽 |
[16:34] | those people back tonight so Karl will cover for us. | 叫回昨天那帮人 这样卡尔就会帮我们打掩护了 |
[16:36] | Do you want me to talk to her? | 你想要我跟她谈谈吗 |
[16:38] | I don’t want you not to talk to her. | 我没要你不跟她谈啊 |
[16:39] | Oh! What am I doing?! | 哦 我到底在干嘛 |
[16:42] | Okay, just this one last thing, and then we’ll be free and clear. | 好吧 这是最后一件事了 然后我们就可以不用再烦了 |
[16:46] | Don’t give me that judgmental look, Stan. | 别用那种审判的眼神看我 斯坦 |
[16:49] | Would you prefer a “Slybrow?” | 也就是说你更喜欢“斜眉” |
[16:58] | I won! I won! | 我赢了 我赢了 |
[17:00] | I won! I won! | 我赢了 我赢了 |
[17:01] | Chloe, Sweetie, who helped you with your dream catcher? | 克洛伊 亲爱的 是谁帮你做捕梦网的 |
[17:04] | -You and daddy. -Right, so that means… | -你和爸爸 -对 所以应该要说 |
[17:06] | We won! We won! | 我们赢了 我们赢了 |
[17:08] | We won! We won! | 我们赢了 我们赢了 |
[17:10] | Ah-ah-ah. No victory is complete | 啊 胜利只有在 |
[17:12] | unless you can record it and send it to all the losers! | 被记录下来并送到失败者面前炫耀一番之后才会完整 |
[17:16] | Eat hot death! | 吃到撑 |
[17:22] | Oh, tough break, yay-vonne. | 哦 真是险胜啊 耶冯 |
[17:25] | I guess your dream catcher | 我猜你的捕梦网可能是太小了 |
[17:27] | wasn’t big enough to catch your dream of winning. | 小得没法抓住你那想赢的梦 |
[17:29] | The rules say you can only work with things you find in the park. | 规则是只能用在公园里找到的东西来制作捕梦器 |
[17:32] | The rules say you can only work with things you find in the park. | 规则是只能用在公园里找到的东西来制作捕梦器 |
[17:36] | There are wagon wheels all over this park. | 公园里到处都有旧货车车轮 |
[17:39] | Look harder. | 仔细找找吧 |
[17:41] | Everyone knows you cheated. | 大家都知道你们作了弊 |
[17:43] | Yeah! | 就是啊 |
[17:44] | We did the same thing you all did! | 我们只是做了和你们一样的事 |
[17:46] | Don’t be mad just because you muffins got burned. | 别因为你们的松饼烤焦了就那么生气嘛 |
[17:49] | Ha! Good one, Ellen! | 哈 好一个双关语 艾伦 |
[17:55] | Ellen, these muffins are getting angry. | 艾伦 看来这些人真的很生气 |
[17:58] | All right, maybe we don’t have to stay for the last night. | 好吧 我们也不一定要在最后一晚还留下来啊 |
[18:00] | So what if we miss the marshmallow roast? | 错过一次烤棉花糖的机会也不会怎样啊 |
[18:02] | Oh! Oh! Get behind me! They’re throwing marshmallows! | 哦 哦 快躲到我身后 他们在扔棉花糖 |
[18:07] | Oh, wait. | 哦 等等 |
[18:08] | They’re throwing marshmallows. | 他们扔的是棉花糖啊 |
[18:16] | Thanks for getting everyone together for another party! | 谢谢你 把大家都叫来开另一个派对 |
[18:19] | Thanks for saving my parking spot. | 也谢谢你 给我预留了车位 |
[18:21] | It’s the lawn. It’s always here. | 那是草坪 它一直都在的 |
[18:24] | You guys, Karl said eight! He’ll be here any second! | 大家伙们 卡尔说八点来的 他随时都可能过来 |
[18:27] | Come on, hide! Quick! | 快藏起来 快 |
[18:30] | Oh, I think I hear him! | 哦 我好像听见他的声音了 |
[18:32] | Shh! Shh! | 嘘 别出声 |
[18:36] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[18:38] | For me? | 这是为了我吗 |
[18:40] | Wait. I don’t know any of these people | 等等 这里的人我一个都不认识 |
[18:42] | and it’s nowhere near my birthday. | 我的生日也不在最近啊 |
[18:43] | This is totally unacceptable. | 这太难以接受了 |
[18:46] | Everybody out! | 你们都给我出去 |
[18:48] | And who is parked on the lawn? | 还有 是谁把车子停在草坪上的 |
[18:51] | My mom’s the Mayor. I get to park anywhere. | 我妈是市长 我爱停哪儿停哪儿 |
[18:54] | Let’s go, Nicholas! | 走吧 尼古拉斯 |
[19:01] | Chloe, go to bed. | 克洛伊 去睡觉吧 |
[19:02] | I don’t want to miss a good grounding. | 我可不想错过你给他们的禁足惩罚 |
[19:04] | – Do you want one of your own? – Good night, everybody. | -你也想试试看吗 -晚安各位 |
[19:09] | Tyler, I don’t believe you! | 泰勒 我再也不会相信你了 |
[19:12] | I haven’t even lied yet! | 我都还没开始说谎呢 |
[19:14] | Tyler, you told me last night | 泰勒 你昨晚说 |
[19:16] | the party was for Karl, then you go and do this?! | 这个派对是开给卡尔的 接着你又开一个 |
[19:18] | Wait. The party is all my fault. | 等等 派对什么的全是我的错 |
[19:21] | I lied and I broke a rule, and that’s not me. | 我说谎了 还违反了规矩 一点也不像原来的我 |
[19:25] | As someone has always told me, I… | 就像某人一直告诉我的 |
[19:28] | I have to be true to who I am. | 我得忠于自我 |
[19:30] | I’ve always told her that. | 我一直都这么跟她说 |
[19:36] | Everyone was playing angles for this internship, | 大家都在为了获得实习的资格耍小手段 |
[19:38] | and not following the rules, | 他们都违背了规则 |
[19:40] | and I thought that I had to do it, too. | 所以我以为我也应该那样做 |
[19:42] | You are both grounded. | 你们两个都要禁足 |
[19:44] | It’s not okay to bend the rules just because other people are… | 不能只因为其他人都在耍诡计就理直气壮地破坏规矩 |
[19:50] | The last thing we’d ever want to do is teach Chloe that lesson. | 我们最不愿意做的事情 就是给克洛伊做出了那样的示范 |
[19:54] | Uh, I’m Avery. | 呃 我叫艾芙莉 |
[19:56] | Yeah, we’re not talking about you anymore. | 嗯 我们没说你 |
[19:58] | What did we do? | 我们到底是做了什么啊 |
[19:59] | I don’t know, but we have to take Chloe back to | 我也不知道 不过我们得把克洛伊 |
[20:02] | the park to return the trophy and apologize. | 带回公园去归还那个奖杯 还要给大家道歉 |
[20:04] | – This is gonna be humiliating. – I know. | -这真是太羞耻了 -我知道 |
[20:07] | You see that, kids? There are consequences even for adults. | 你们懂了吧 孩子们 大人违背规矩也一样得受罚 |
[20:10] | Good luck. Let me know how it goes. | 祝你好运哦 记得告诉我事情的进展 |
[20:13] | A party for me? | 给我开的派对吗 |
[20:16] | Wait. Where is everyone? | 等等 大家都在哪里 |
[20:19] | They caught me, Karl. | 我们露馅了 卡尔 |
[20:21] | I have no idea what she’s talking about. | 我一点也不知道她在说什么 |
[20:23] | I only came over here because | 我来这里只是因为 |
[20:24] | we’re out of ice and mother’s hernia is swelling. | 我们家的冰块用完了 我母亲的疝气又犯了 |
[20:27] | It’s not disturbing. | 无意打扰你们的谈话 |
[20:31] | The thing is, | 所以说 |
[20:32] | you can be a good person even if those around you aren’t. | 就算你身边的人不是好人 你也一样可以做个好人 |
[20:36] | And even though she made some mistakes, | 而且 就算她犯了错误 |
[20:38] | I know someday Avery will be a great President. | 我知道艾芙莉总有一天会成为一个好总统 |
[20:43] | Maybe after her, I’ll be President! | 说不定等她卸任之后 我也有机会成为总统呢 |
[20:52] | I didn’t get the internship. | 我没有获得实习的资格 |
[20:54] | I thought Brie was recommending you. | 我以为布丽会推荐你呢 |
[20:56] | Yeah, but Mayor Gimmelstaub was | 对啊 不过市长还是更 |
[20:58] | really won over by little Madge Gimmelstaub Stein. | 喜欢那位玛吉・吉莫斯塔布・斯泰因小朋友 |
[21:02] | Plus, when she heard about the party, | 而且 她知道派对的事情以后 |
[21:04] | she decided that I was a bad influence on her daughter. | 她就认定我给她女儿带来了不良影响 |
[21:07] | If she cares about her daughter, | 如果她真的关心女儿 |
[21:09] | she should do something about those sweaty palms. | 她就应该好好治一下她女儿那双汗哒哒的手掌 |
[21:11] | I know. I don’t even think she means to park on the lawn. | 就是啊 我可不认为布丽是故意要把车停在草坪上的 |
[21:16] | So how much longer are you grounded? | 那你得禁足多长时间 |
[21:18] | I think forever. | 大概是一辈子吧 |
[21:20] | And that will have to be the last question. | 最后一个问题回答完了 |
[21:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[21:23] | Just where do you think you’re going, young lady? | 小姑娘 你想去哪里 |
[21:25] | Pentagon. The Joint Chiefs are waiting for me. | 五角大楼 参谋长联席会议等着我呢 |
[21:28] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿都不准去 |
[21:29] | You’re still grounded because of that party thirty years ago. | 你还在禁足阶段呢 别忘了三十年前的那个派对 |
[21:33] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[21:34] | You have fun with your taxes this year, dad. | 记得好好看看税单哦 爸爸 |