时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, Avery, is that one of your friends? | 嘿 艾芙莉 他是你朋友吗 |
[00:08] | Really? You think this is one of my friends? | 什么 你竟然以为他是我朋友 |
[00:12] | Well, I was hoping not, but I’m trying to be less “Judgey.” | 我本来就不希望是 但又不想显得自己以貌取人 |
[00:16] | It’s Union General Ambrose Burnside. | 他是北方将军安布洛斯・伯恩赛德 |
[00:18] | I’m doing a report on the civil war, | 我要写一份关于内战的报告 |
[00:20] | But I just can’t focus. I keep thinking about… | 但是就是不能集中精力 我一直在想 |
[00:23] | – Dustin? – How’d you know? | -达斯汀 -你怎么知道的 |
[00:25] | Just a lucky guess. | 我就是随便一猜 |
[00:30] | I sit next to him in english. | 英语课我坐他旁边 |
[00:32] | He’s asked to borrow my pencil four times. | 他找我借了四次铅笔 |
[00:35] | That means something, right? | 这一定意味着什么 对吧 |
[00:36] | Yeah. He has no regard for pencils. | 是的 他一点也不重视铅笔 |
[00:40] | You’re not helping, Stan. | 你这根本不是帮我 斯坦 |
[00:41] | I can’t think about anything but Dustin… | 我的脑子里现在只有达斯汀 |
[00:44] | Not even my schoolwork. | 根本没办法写作业 |
[00:46] | It’s like he’s living inside my head. | 感觉就像他住在我脑子里一样 |
[00:48] | Oh! I sometimes feel that way about ear mites… | 对 我有时感觉耳螨就那样 |
[00:51] | Which technically are living inside my head. | 不过准确地说它们确实生活在我的脑子里 |
[00:55] | I’ve never felt this way before. | 我以前从来没有这种感觉 |
[00:56] | It’s like suddenly there’s something making me | 实然觉得有一些东西让我内心 |
[00:59] | Feel warm and tingly inside, | 感到温暖和愉快 |
[01:01] | And its name is… | 那就是 |
[01:02] | -Bacon! -Dustin. | -熏肉 -达斯汀 |
[01:05] | Oh, I totally misjudged where you were going with that. | 我对你答案的判断完全错误 |
[01:09] | Come on, Stan. | 得了吧 斯坦 |
[01:11] | You know, I feel weird saying this, | 我知道我这样说会很奇怪 |
[01:13] | But I really want Dustin to be my boyfriend. | 但是我真的想让达斯汀做我男友 |
[01:15] | How do I do that? | 我该怎么办 |
[01:17] | You wait for breakfast and hope some falls on the floor. | 等着吃早饭 然后祈祷早饭从天而降 |
[01:19] | that’s what I do with becon | 我就是这样对待熏肉的 |
[01:22] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[01:23] | Stan, you’re the one I count on. | 斯坦 我一直都很依赖你 |
[01:25] | You always have the best advice. | 你总是有好点子 |
[01:26] | Uh, I’d love to help you, | 呃 真的很想帮你 |
[01:29] | But I’ve got to go play a game with Chloe. | 但我得和克洛伊玩游戏去了 |
[01:32] | Stan, wait, I just wanna– | 斯坦 等等 我只是想 |
[01:35] | Hey, sweetie, I thought you might like a snack while you study. | 嘿 亲爱的 我觉得你学习的时候可能需要点甜点 |
[01:39] | Wow! Uh… that’s interesting. | 哇 嗯 非常有趣 |
[01:42] | Is there anything you’d like to talk about? | 有什么想说的没有 |
[01:43] | – No. – Really? | -没有 -真的 |
[01:45] | – No. – Really? | -没有 -真的 |
[01:46] | – No. – Really? | -没有 -真的 |
[01:47] | – Yes. – Really? | -嗯 -真的 |
[01:49] | No. | 没有 |
[01:52] | This is Bennett James in traffic copter 6. | 我是六号运输直升机里的班尼特・詹姆斯 |
[01:55] | Oh, we’ve got a little backup on interstate 5, | 我们在五号州际公路得到支援 |
[01:56] | -Headin’ into – Hey, guess what! | -即将飞往 -你猜怎么着 |
[02:00] | Thought those toys were for your patients. | 我以为这些玩具是给你病人准备的 |
[02:02] | I was just makin’ sure they’re safe. | 我得先确保它们的安全 |
[02:06] | This one is not. | 像这个就不行 |
[02:12] | You were, uh, saying? | 呃 你刚才想说什么 |
[02:14] | Yeah, yeah. Huge news. | 大新闻啊 |
[02:17] | Avery’s got her first crush. | 艾芙莉好像有第一个喜欢的人了 |
[02:18] | She wrote his name all over her art wall, | 她在艺术墙上写满了他的名字 |
[02:20] | But when I asked her about him, she clammed up. | 但当我问关于他的事情的时候 她就不吱声了 |
[02:22] | It’s tough to talk to kids about this stuff. | 和孩子们谈这方面的问题就是比较困难 |
[02:24] | It took me years to develop the skills | 为了提升自己为孩子营造 |
[02:27] | to create a protected environment where kids | 安全的环境的能力 |
[02:29] | can feel safe. | 我花了好多年 |
[02:34] | Trust me– I know how to get reticent kids to open up. | 相信我 我知道怎样让沉默的孩子开口 |
[02:39] | -No. -Really? | -没有 -真的 |
[02:40] | -No. -Really? | -没有 -真的 |
[02:41] | If your mom asks, you opened up and told me everything. | 如果你妈妈问 我就说你都告诉我了 |
[02:44] | -Really? -No. | -真的 -假的 |
[02:48] | So Avery has her first crush. | 艾芙莉有了她喜欢的人 |
[02:50] | I just got over a crazy crush on a french poodle a couple weeks ago. | 几个星期前 我也疯狂迷恋上一只法国贵宾犬 |
[02:53] | I was so obsessed, I considered getting the same haircut. | 彻底迷上了 甚至考虑剪一个一样的发型 |
[03:10] | Dog With a Blog S01E15 Avery’s First Crush | |
[03:19] | I believe my castle has put your king in danger. | 我觉得有我的车在 你的王危险了 |
[03:23] | Yeah, in regular boring chess. | 哦是吗 那是无聊的常规下法 |
[03:26] | But in Chloe chess, | 但是在克洛依象棋里 |
[03:27] | Castles can’t move without permission from the city. | 没有市政府的许可 车不能轻举妄动 |
[03:30] | Do you have permission from the city? | 你有市政府的许可吗 |
[03:32] | No. | 没有 |
[03:33] | Luckily I do! | 幸好我有 |
[03:41] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[03:45] | Ha ha! There! I got one of your pawns. | 哈哈 看看 我吃掉了你的一个兵 |
[03:48] | That space has a booby trap on it. | 这一步有陷阱 |
[03:58] | Avery. | 艾莉芙 |
[03:59] | Is your Dustin here? | 你的达斯汀来了吗 |
[04:01] | Not yet, but he always rides his bike here after school. | 还没 但是放学后他总是骑自行车经过这里 |
[04:04] | Thank you so much for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[04:06] | I really need help from someone who underStands boys. | 我真的需要一个了解男孩子的人来帮帮我 |
[04:09] | Don’t worry. | 没事 |
[04:10] | I will help make him your “Dustiny.” | 我将会让他成为你命中注定的达斯汀 |
[04:14] | I invented american-style joke! | 我刚刚讲了一个美式笑话 |
[04:17] | If his name was george, that would not have worked. | 如果他的名字是乔治 我就讲不出来了 |
[04:20] | Ooh ooh! There he is! | 哦 哦 他来了 |
[04:21] | That’s Dustin. | 那就是达斯汀 |
[04:23] | -Which one? -There. | -哪个 -那个 |
[04:26] | Dustin pitt. Avery thinks he’s cute, | 达斯汀・皮特 艾芙莉认为他很帅 |
[04:28] | But wouldn’t he look better like this? | 但是如果这样岂不是更帅 |
[04:42] | Hey, Nikki, what’s up? | 嘿 尼基 你好吗 |
[04:44] | It’s the opposite of down. | 不好的反义词 |
[04:48] | I love the american joke style! | 我喜欢美式风格的笑话 |
[04:50] | If you had said “How’s it going?” | 如果你刚才说 最近怎么样 |
[04:52] | That would not have worked. | 这笑话就说不通了 |
[04:54] | You’re hilarious, and so good looking. | 你真搞笑 尤其还这么漂亮 |
[04:57] | It’s like we’re the same person. | 我们俩就像是同一个人 |
[04:59] | So, uh, wanna hang out some time? | 嗯 有空一起出去怎么样 |
[05:01] | Tyler, Nikki’s helping me with something | 泰勒 尼基在帮我的忙 |
[05:03] | That’s very important to me. Not now. | 对我来说很重要 所以现在不行 |
[05:05] | Cool. What can Nikki and I help you with? | 好的 有什么需要我和尼基帮忙的吗 |
[05:08] | Let me talk to Nikki, and then you can meet her | 你先让我和尼基说会儿话 然后你们就可以在 |
[05:10] | at the brogurt shop on Whitman Avenue. | 惠特曼大道的巴奶店碰头 |
[05:12] | She’s heading there in a minute. | 她一会儿就过去 |
[05:13] | Sweet! See you. | 太好了 待会儿见 |
[05:16] | But I am not getting “Brogurt” on Whitman Avenue. | 但是我真的不太明白什么是惠特曼大道上的巴奶店 |
[05:18] | And neither is he. | 他也不明白 |
[05:20] | There’s no brogurt shop on Whitman Avenue. | 惠特曼大道上根本没有巴奶店 |
[05:22] | There’s no Whitman Avenue… | 其实根本没有惠特曼大道 |
[05:23] | And there’s no such thing as brogurt! | 并且 世上根本没有巴奶这个东东 |
[05:27] | Hey, you’re Avery, right? | 嘿 你就是艾芙莉吧 |
[05:28] | From Mr. Haworth’s class? | 上哈沃斯老师的课的 |
[05:32] | You know Tyler James? | 你认识泰勒・詹姆斯吗 |
[05:36] | Uh, he is her brother. | 哦 他是她哥哥 |
[05:38] | No way! Tyler’s an amazing rider. He’s, like, my idol. | 不是吧 泰勒是个非常厉害的车手 他简直是我的偶像 |
[05:47] | Uh, Avery, weren’t you and Tyler | 呃 艾芙莉 明天你和泰勒 |
[05:50] | going to hang out at your house tomorrow? | 不是要在家玩么 |
[05:51] | Maybe Dustin could hang out, too. | 达斯汀或许也愿意去哦 |
[05:53] | Yeah, that’d be awesome. | 嗯 那就太好了 |
[05:57] | Great. Avery will see you then. | 好 和艾芙莉到时候见哈 |
[06:04] | But wait– I was so nervous and tongue-tied. | 可是 我刚才紧张得都不会说话了 |
[06:06] | Did I just make a complete fool out of myself? | 是不是看起来像个傻瓜 |
[06:08] | I thought so, but he didn’t seem to notice! | 或许吧 但是他好像没有注意 |
[06:17] | There’s no brogurt shop on Whitman Avenue. | 惠特曼大道上根本没有巴奶店 |
[06:20] | There is no Whitman Avenue. | 其实根本就没有惠特尼大道 |
[06:21] | And there’s no such thing as “Brogurt.” | 还有 世界上根本没有巴奶这个东东 |
[06:24] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[06:25] | You should be. I just rode 37 miles | 感到抱歉就对了 我刚刚骑了三十七里路 |
[06:27] | Screaming the word “Brogurt” at the top of my lungs. | 而且我还一路狂喊着“巴奶” |
[06:30] | You know what? I’ll make it up to you. | 好吧 我一定会补偿你的 |
[06:32] | I’ll let you hang out with Dustin and me tomorrow. | 明天我会让你跟我和达斯汀一块儿玩 |
[06:35] | -There’ll be brogurt. -Really? Stop that! | -会有巴奶哦 -还说 你能别再提了么 |
[06:38] | I’m not hanging out with some 6th-grade dweeb. | 我是绝不和六年级的小不点玩的 |
[06:41] | Please, just hang out with Dustin and me when he comes over tomorrow. | 求你了 达斯汀明天来 和我们一起玩吧 |
[06:45] | He really looks up to you. | 他非常佩服你 |
[06:46] | Give me one hour. I’ll do anything. | 就一小时 然后让我干嘛都行 |
[06:48] | Fine, but you’ve got to make Nikki love me. | 好吧 但是你得让尼基爱上我 |
[06:51] | I am small, I am not magical | 我这么小 又不会魔法 |
[06:54] | Okay, just find out what Nikki looks for in guys. | 好吧 那告诉我尼基喜欢什么样的男孩 |
[06:57] | And don’t tell me to meet her at some “Bonut” Shop on fake street. | 别又让我在什么根本不存在的大街上的骨头炸面圈店见她 |
[07:00] | Did I hear someone mention “Bonuts”? | 我刚才好像听见有人说骨头炸面圈了 |
[07:02] | If it’s half-bone, half-donut, | 如果它一半是骨头 一半是炸面圈 |
[07:04] | I’ll take a dozen liver-filled. | 给我来十几个炒肝馅的 |
[07:05] | And if it isn’t, it’s just a cruel joke. | 如果不是 那可真是个残酷的玩笑 |
[07:10] | She won’t talk to me. | 她就是不跟我说 |
[07:12] | I’ve been through her decoy diary, | 我翻遍了她的假日记 |
[07:13] | Her real diary, her computer. | 真日记 还有她的电脑 |
[07:15] | I don’t know why she won’t trust me. | 我就是不明白她为什么不信任我 |
[07:18] | Honey, you’re going overboard on this Dustin thing. | 亲爱的 你把达斯汀太当回事了 |
[07:21] | It’s a schoolgirl crush. | 我们女儿只是喜欢他 |
[07:22] | Let’s just give Avery some space on this. | 要给她一些空间 |
[07:25] | She’s my little baby, Bennett. | 她是我的心肝宝贝 班尼特 |
[07:27] | I don’t care how many times she called me | 我也不在乎她在日记里 |
[07:29] | “That prying snoop” In her diary. | 叫了我多少次“窃听器” |
[07:31] | Forty-two. It was very hurtful. | 一共四十二次 我太伤心了 |
[07:34] | Honey, I’m sorry to be the lecturer here, | 亲爱的 我也不想劝你什么 |
[07:36] | But if you don’t want your feelings hurt, | 如果你不想伤着自己的感情 |
[07:38] | You probably shouldn’t be poking around | 你或许就不应该窥探 |
[07:40] | in other people’s private business. | 别人的隐私 |
[07:42] | -You’re right. -It’s like when you were in the seventh grade… | -很对 -就像你七年级的时候 |
[07:44] | And you snooped on those girls | 你偷听其他女孩聊天 |
[07:45] | And you heard them call you “Chicken legs.” | 听到她们叫你鸡腿 |
[07:48] | You read my diary? | 你偷看了我的日记 |
[07:49] | Wild guess to make a point. | 我是想用大胆的猜想证明这个观点 |
[07:52] | Hey, but you grew out of it, huh? | 嘿 但是你现在变得多么成熟 |
[07:54] | Look at those big, meaty buffalo legs. | 看看这又粗又肉的野牛腿 |
[07:59] | Not making it better, am I? | 我没有让你好受点 对吗 |
[08:01] | Ever been kicked by a buffalo? | 你被野牛踢坏脑子了么 |
[08:07] | All right, get out of this one! | 看 你又输掉一个 |
[08:13] | Chloe rule ten– | 克洛依规则之十 |
[08:15] | A giant arm from the sky has wiped out your pieces. | 一只庞大的军队从天而降把你杀得片甲不留 |
[08:19] | I win! | 我赢了 |
[08:20] | This is the worst game ever. I am done! | 这是我玩过的最烂的游戏 我受够了 |
[08:23] | Stan, come here, boy! | 斯坦 过来 |
[08:24] | On second thought, set ’em up. | 但是吧 我们重来 |
[08:26] | But Avery just called you. | 但是艾芙莉叫你呢 |
[08:28] | You haven’t been spending much time with her lately. | 你最近和她在一块的儿时间不多 |
[08:30] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[08:31] | There’s something going on, but it’s not your problem. | 的确有一些事情 但并不关你的事 |
[08:34] | Now, are we gonna play, or what? | 现在 我们是再下一局还是干什么 |
[08:37] | Too late. You lose again. | 太晚了 你又败了 |
[08:38] | While you were talking, I tied your king | 你说话的时候 我已经把你的国王 |
[08:40] | to the balloon of doom! | 栓在了死亡气球上 |
[08:48] | Oh, uh, hey, mom. | 哦 呃 妈妈 |
[08:49] | I was wondering if I could have a friend over from school later. | 我在想待会儿可不可以让一个同学来咱家玩 |
[08:51] | Oh! A friend from school? | 哦 同学么 |
[08:53] | -Is it lindsay? -No, she’s out of town. | -是不是琳赛 -不是 她出城了 |
[08:56] | Sarah? Heather? Shondra? | 萨拉 海瑟 森德 |
[08:59] | Laurie? Kimi? Rachel? Carla? Lupe? | 劳里 吉米 瑞秋 卡拉 卢布 |
[09:01] | Xing Xao Rubinstein? | 肖兴・鲁宾斯坦 |
[09:04] | No, it’s actually Dustin. | 都不是 是达斯汀 |
[09:06] | Really? How nice. | 真的吗 那太好了 |
[09:08] | She’s confiding in me! She’s sharing! | 女儿终于相信我了 她要跟我谈心了 |
[09:11] | What do I say? What do I say? | 我该说什么呢 该说什么呢 |
[09:13] | What would Xing Xao Rubinstein’s mother say? | 如果是肖兴・鲁宾斯坦的妈妈 她会说什么呢 |
[09:17] | So… anything you need help with? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[09:19] | Maybe I should talk to her. Maybe she can help. | 我或许应该告诉她 或许她能帮上忙 |
[09:23] | Ohh! Not the desperate help face. | 噢 看她的表情并不想帮 |
[09:28] | Uh… nah. I don’t think I need any help. | 呃 我觉得不需要帮忙 |
[09:30] | Oh, no. She’s shutting down. | 噢 不要啊 她又不说了 |
[09:33] | She’s doing the clamming-up face. | 她又摆出闭口不言的表情了 |
[09:36] | She hates me. I’m repeating my relationship with my own mother. | 她讨厌我 我又重蹈我和我妈妈关系不怎么样的覆辙了 |
[09:40] | Well… | 好吧 |
[09:42] | You two have fun. | 祝你俩玩的愉快 |
[09:44] | How am I supposed to have fun? | 我怎么会玩得愉快呢 |
[09:46] | What if he doesn’t like me? | 如果他不喜欢我怎么办 |
[09:47] | Did my knees get bigger? | 我的膝盖是不是又变大了 |
[09:49] | Oh, I have really, really big knees! | 噢 我的膝盖真的不小啊 |
[09:53] | Why am I worrying? | 我瞎担心什么呢 |
[09:55] | She seems fine, like she’s done this before. | 她看起来挺好 和以前一样 |
[09:58] | Maybe she’s had other boyfriends. | 或许她以前有过男朋友呢 |
[10:00] | Did I miss a diary? | 我难道有没看的日记吗 |
[10:05] | Anyway, if you want to chat, | 总之 如果你需要有人聊天 |
[10:07] | I’m always around. | 我一直在这儿 |
[10:08] | Yeah, you should really get out more. | 其实你真该多出去走走 |
[10:17] | Oh, good. You’re here. | 呀 太好了 你在这儿 |
[10:19] | I am so nervous. Dustin’s coming over, | 我很紧张 达斯汀就快到了 |
[10:21] | And I’m really hoping that after we hang out today, | 我真心希望今天和他一起玩之后 |
[10:23] | He’ll be my boyfriend, but I don’t know what to do. | 他就会成为我的男友 但是我不知道该怎么办 |
[10:25] | Is my hair all right? How much eye contact is too much? | 我发型怎么样 多少眼神交流算是合适的 |
[10:27] | Is this too much? Is this too much? How ’bout this? | 这样过分么 这样呢 或者这样 |
[10:32] | Is that your breath or mine? | 是你的口气还是我的 |
[10:33] | Oh, I really hope it’s yours. | 噢 我真的希望是你的 |
[10:36] | You look great. I gotta go– Chloe chess. | 你看起来棒极了 我得去下克洛依式象棋了 |
[10:38] | Have a mint to be safe. | 为了保险起见 吃个口香糖 |
[10:42] | Wait, Stan, I need your help. | 别走 斯坦 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:45] | Oh, finally, you’re here. | 噢 您老终于来了 |
[10:46] | Dustin’s on his way. | 达斯汀就要到了 |
[10:48] | OH, right. The 6th-grade dweeb. | 哦 对哦 六年级的小不点 |
[10:50] | Do I really have to do this? | 我真的要这么做吗 |
[10:51] | If you want me to help you with Nikki. | 如果你想让我撮合你和尼基 |
[10:53] | One hour. We had a deal. | 一小时 我们说好了的 |
[10:56] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[10:58] | That’s Dustin! | 达斯汀来了 |
[10:59] | Let him in before he leaves! | 在他走之前把他请进来 |
[11:05] | Hey, Nikki. | 嘿 尼基 |
[11:06] | Tyler, I waited for you at the brogurt shop. | 泰勒 我一直在巴奶店等你 |
[11:09] | Where were you? | 你跑哪去了 |
[11:10] | I know you’re teasing me. | 我知道你在嘲笑我 |
[11:12] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[11:13] | No. | 不 |
[11:16] | I came to see if you need help | 我过来看看有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[11:17] | Because your Dustin is coming over. | 因为你的达斯汀要来了 |
[11:19] | Thank goodness. I am so nervous. | 谢天谢地 我紧张死了 |
[11:21] | Nikki, what’s your secret? | 尼基 你的秘密是什么 |
[11:22] | My brother didn’t fall, he was pushed. | 我弟弟不是自己摔的 是被人推的 |
[11:26] | I meant for attracting boys. | 我是说你是怎么吸引男生的 |
[11:29] | Oh. Forget that other thing. | 哦 刚那个事情当我没说 |
[11:35] | We’ll get the door, | 我们去开门 |
[11:36] | You keep him waiting for a few seconds, | 你让他等你一小下下 |
[11:38] | And then make a big entrance. | 然后来个华丽的出场 |
[11:39] | Good idea. Oh, I’m so nervous! | 这个办法好 我紧张死了 |
[11:46] | You’re Tyler James! | 你就是泰勒・詹姆斯 |
[11:48] | My friends and me, we watch you ride all the time. | 我和我朋友一直喜欢看你骑车 |
[11:51] | You are awesome! | 你太厉害了 |
[11:52] | Thanks. I have no idea who you are. | 谢谢 不过我不认识你 |
[11:55] | That is so cool! | 太酷了 |
[11:57] | Avery, come on. | 艾芙莉 出来啦 |
[11:59] | I think you should hang out with her. | 我觉得你俩应该一块儿出去玩 |
[12:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:03] | Oh! Is that you, Dustin? | 哦 达斯汀 你来了 |
[12:05] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:10] | Well! That was weird. | 哦 刚才好奇怪 |
[12:20] | There she is! | 她来了 |
[12:23] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[12:24] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 还好 |
[12:25] | I always come down the stairs like that. | 我总是这样下楼梯 |
[12:28] | It was hilarious. | 太滑稽了 |
[12:30] | And you didn’t, like, you know, cry or anything. | 并且你也不哭或者什么的 |
[12:32] | No. Want to real bad, | 是啊 虽然特想哭 |
[12:35] | But, uh, no. | 但是 呃 没有 |
[12:37] | Dustin, sit on the couch. | 达斯汀 来 坐 |
[12:38] | Whatever you say, Tyler. | 你说什么我做什么 泰勒 |
[12:40] | Well, I’d better go. | 好了 我该走了 |
[12:43] | I’ll be back later to find out how it went. | 我待会儿再过来看看你们俩进行的怎么样了 |
[12:49] | Bye, Tyler. | 拜 泰勒 |
[12:50] | Uh, I hope it’s okay that I tease you like that. | 呃 我希望那样开你玩笑没什么大事 |
[12:52] | It’s just so much fun. | 真是太好玩了 |
[12:55] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了没 |
[12:57] | She loves when we flirt with each other! | 她喜欢我们互相调情 |
[12:59] | No, I didn’t hear that. | 没有 没有听到 |
[13:01] | I ought to go hang out with her, okay? | 我应该和她一块出去玩 |
[13:03] | Tell me what she likes in guys. | 告诉我她喜欢什么样的男孩 |
[13:05] | Um, no. | 哦 不 |
[13:06] | The deal was, you hang out here with me and Dustin. | 我们说好了 你跟我和达斯汀一块儿玩 |
[13:09] | – I did. – For an hour. You’re breaking the deal. | -我做了呀 -是一个小时 你想毁约 |
[13:12] | I don’t care. You give me the information about Nikki, | 我才不在乎呢 要么你给我关于尼基的信息 |
[13:14] | Or I tell Dustin you’re a loser. | 要么我告诉达斯汀你是个失败者 |
[13:16] | He’ll believe anything I say. | 他对我深信不疑 |
[13:19] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:22] | Nikki like’s guys who remind her of her grandfather. | 尼基喜欢能在身上看到她祖父影子的男孩 |
[13:25] | She sent me a picture of him. Here he is. | 她给我发过一张她祖父的照片 你看 |
[13:29] | I’ll send it to you so you don’t forget. | 我待会儿给你发过去 省得你再忘了 |
[13:30] | This is gonna be so useful! | 这个太有用了 |
[13:35] | Wha–? Where’d Tyler go? | 咦 泰勒要去哪儿 |
[13:37] | Oh, uh, he left, but he wants you to stay. | 哦 他 他出去了 但是他想让你留下 |
[13:39] | Oh, okay. | 噢 没问题 |
[13:41] | So, do you want some popcorn? | 那个 来点爆米花怎么样 |
[13:42] | Popcorn! Drinks! | 爆米花 饮料 |
[13:45] | Avery’s mom. I’ve heard so little about you. | 我是艾芙莉的妈妈 我没怎么听说过你 |
[13:47] | No tattoos. No piercings. Well-groomed. Okay! | 没有纹身 没有耳眼 穿着得体 不错 |
[13:56] | So I guess I’ll see you around. | 那我们回头见 |
[13:58] | Yeah, see you at school. | 好 学校见 |
[13:59] | Thank your mom for all of that popcorn. | 谢谢你妈妈为我们做的爆米花 |
[14:02] | Yeah, okay. | 没事没事 |
[14:14] | So? | 那个 |
[14:16] | How did it go? | 进展如何 |
[14:18] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[14:19] | What do you do when you’re with a boy and it ends | 当你和男孩结束一次约会后 不知道进展如何 |
[14:21] | And you don’t know how it went or how he feels | 也不知道他是怎么想的 不知道自己表现怎样 |
[14:23] | or where you stand? | 你会怎么做 |
[14:26] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[14:35] | So, what do you mean you don’t know how it went with Dustin? | 你不知道和达斯汀进展怎么样 是什么意思 |
[14:38] | -What happened? -All kinds of things. | -发生了什么 -发生了很多事 |
[14:41] | I just don’t know what they mean. | 我不知道那些事意味着什么 |
[14:44] | We watched a movie, and at a funny part, | 我们一块儿看电影 当看到好笑的片断 |
[14:46] | He laughed and punched me in the arm. | 他笑了 还用拳头打我的胳膊 |
[14:48] | What does that mean? Was it an excuse to touch me? | 他想干什么 是为碰我找个借口 |
[14:51] | Was he treating me like a buddy? | 还是把我当成了好朋友 |
[14:52] | Was he trying to distract me from a fart? | 还是他放屁了 故意分散我的注意力 |
[14:57] | Then we watched the movie for a long time | 然后我们就一直看电影 |
[14:59] | Where nothing really happened, | 什么也没有发生 |
[15:00] | So we’ll just skip over that part. | 有关我妈妈与爆米花的那段直接跳过 |
[15:07] | Then I yawned, and he didn’t. | 然后我打了个哈欠 而他却没有 |
[15:10] | You were bored? | 你当时觉得无聊 |
[15:11] | No, but I happen to know of a University of Pisa study | 不是 但是我正好知道比萨大学的一项研究 |
[15:14] | Showing that yawning is contagious among people | 研究表明打哈欠会在有情感交流的 |
[15:16] | who have an emotional connection. | 人之间传播 |
[15:18] | I wanted to see if he feels an emotional connection. | 我想知道我和他有没有情感交流 |
[15:22] | He feels no emotional connection! | 看来我和他没有情感交流 |
[15:26] | Now all this talk about connecting with yawning | 讲起这个打哈欠与情感交流的事 |
[15:28] | is making me want to yawn. | 弄得我都想打了 |
[15:38] | Well, then he left. | 然后他走了 |
[15:39] | You know, I was hoping that after today he’d be my boyfriend, | 我本来希望今天过后他就能成为我的男友 |
[15:42] | But now I don’t even know what we are. | 但是现在我根本不知道我们是什么关系 |
[15:47] | What does that mean? | 这表示什么 |
[15:50] | I think we’re getting a cold. | 我觉得说明我们俩感冒了 |
[15:56] | Hello! | 哈喽 |
[15:59] | Tyler, you look ridiculous! | 泰勒 你看起来荒唐极了 |
[16:02] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[16:03] | What, I don’t look like your grandfather? | 怎么 我难道不像你的祖父吗 |
[16:05] | No, and why would you want to? | 不像 你为什么要像我的祖父呢 |
[16:07] | He was four-foot-nine with t. Rex arms | 他身高不到一米五 霸王龙一样的胳膊 |
[16:09] | And ears the size of tambourines. | 耳朵有手鼓那么大 |
[16:11] | Avery told me you like guys who remind you of your grandfather. | 艾芙莉说你喜欢你祖父那样的男孩 |
[16:15] | She showed me this picture. | 她给我看了这个照片 |
[16:17] | That’s Ambrose Burnside, | 他是安布罗斯・伯恩赛德 |
[16:19] | The Union General from Avery’s report. | 艾芙莉报告里说的北方军大将军 |
[16:22] | I think she was messing with you. | 她跟你开玩笑呢吧 |
[16:24] | I was just trying this on to see if you’d like it. | 我戴这个只是想看看你喜不喜欢 |
[16:27] | Good think I didn’t spend the rest of my life growing one! | 还好我没打算今后真的蓄这么一把胡子 |
[16:32] | Ow. Ow! It’s stuck! | 哦 哦 粘住了 |
[16:35] | I used this glue so it wouldn’t fall off. | 为了不掉我特意用的这个胶水 |
[16:42] | You used that?! | 你用了这个 |
[16:43] | That never comes off. | 这个粘住就掉不了了 |
[16:45] | Why doesn’t it say that on the bottle? | 瓶子上怎么没有说明 |
[16:48] | It does. | 说了啊 |
[16:50] | What’s the antidote? | 有什么解决办法吗 |
[16:53] | More education? | 多认字儿 |
[16:57] | Hey, dad. | 嘿 爸 |
[16:58] | Son. | 儿子 |
[16:59] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[17:01] | He’s not mentioning the crazy facial hair. | 他没有问我这夸张的胡子 |
[17:03] | I wonder what’s up with the crazy facial hair. | 他脸上夸张的胡子是怎么回事 |
[17:07] | Something tells me I don’t wanna know. | 我有一种不好的预感 |
[17:09] | So, Tyler, do you know how it went with Avery and her friend? | 泰勒 艾芙莉和她朋友玩得怎么样 |
[17:12] | No, I really don’t. | 哦 这个真不清楚 |
[17:14] | He’s so concerned about Avery | 因为他太关心艾芙莉 |
[17:16] | That he doesn’t care I’ve got this monkey butt glued to my face! | 所以没在意我这张跟猴屁股一样的脸 |
[17:22] | Has he had that a long time and I just didn’t notice? | 他是不是早就长了而我却没有注意到呢 |
[17:28] | Oh, hey, Stan. | 嘿 斯坦 |
[17:29] | Oh, you’re back! Wow! | 你回来了 |
[17:32] | Look at the time. Gotta get goin’. | 到点了 我该走了 |
[17:34] | Stan, stop. | 斯坦 停下 |
[17:36] | Gotta go play some Chloe chess. | 得去下克洛依式象棋了 |
[17:39] | I just can’t get that monkey off my back. | 我就是没法拜托后背上的那只猴子 |
[17:41] | Unfortunately, that’s one of her new rules– | 不幸的是 这又是她的新规定 |
[17:43] | She makes me wear a monkey on my back. | 她让我背着猴子下棋 |
[17:46] | What’s going on? Why won’t you talk to me? | 怎么了 你为什么不想跟我说话呢 |
[17:48] | I do talk to you. I’m talking now, | 我说啊 这不正在说么 |
[17:50] | And that’s pretty impressive for a dog. | 对于一只狗来说 已经很神奇了 |
[17:52] | What do you want, opera? | 你还想怎么样 要我唱歌剧 |
[17:54] | You’re avoiding me. | 你最近一直在躲着我 |
[18:04] | Stan, I just– | 斯坦 我只是 |
[18:15] | Gotta go. Ciao. | 该走了 拜拜 |
[18:16] | Sit. Stay. | 坐下 别动 |
[18:19] | Oh, you did not just put me in a sit-stay. | 你居然对我用这一招 |
[18:23] | Well, you left me no choice. | 你逼得我没办法 |
[18:25] | You’ve been avoiding me, and I want to know why. | 你最近老是躲着我 为什么 |
[18:28] | I’ve been dealing with so much, | 我最近遇到很多事 |
[18:30] | And no one’s been able to help me. | 没有人可以帮我 |
[18:32] | You’re my best friend, Stan. | 你是我最好的朋友 斯坦 |
[18:34] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[18:35] | Fine. Yes, I’m avoiding you, | 好吧 的确 我一直在躲着你 |
[18:37] | But it’s not because I don’t care. | 并不是因为我不在乎 |
[18:40] | It’s because I do care. | 而是因为我太在乎你了 |
[18:43] | What? | 什么 |
[18:46] | Look, I love helping you. | 你看 我很喜欢帮你 |
[18:48] | I want to help you. | 真心想帮你 |
[18:50] | But I’ve been avoiding you because… | 但是一直躲着你是因为 |
[18:53] | I’m afraid of letting you down. | 我怕我会让你失望 |
[18:55] | Stan, you never let me down. | 斯坦 你从来没有让我失望过 |
[18:57] | Yeah, but this is different. | 是的 但是这次不一样 |
[18:58] | I don’t underStand human relationships, | 我不能理解人类之间的关系 |
[19:00] | With all the guessing and the worrying and the yawning?! | 比如猜测 担心 或者是打哈欠 |
[19:05] | I mean, dogs, we– | 我的意思是说 我们狗 |
[19:06] | We don’t sit around wondering if another dog likes us. | 不会坐着想其它的狗狗是不是喜欢我们 |
[19:09] | We keep it simple. We go for it. | 我们简单处理 努力争取 |
[19:12] | I’m sorry, Avery. | 对不起 艾芙莉 |
[19:13] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该给你说什么 |
[19:19] | Yes, Stan. | 不 斯坦 |
[19:20] | As usual, you do. | 和以前一样 你知道 |
[19:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:24] | I’m so happy! | 我太开心了 |
[19:40] | Hey, Avery. | 嘿 艾芙莉 |
[19:41] | You wanted to meet me before school? | 上课前你想见我 |
[19:43] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[19:45] | I had a great time yesterday. | 昨天我很开心 |
[19:47] | Yeah. It was a good movie, | 的确 电影很好看 |
[19:48] | And it was hilarious when you fell down the stairs! | 你从楼梯上摔下来的时候非常滑稽 |
[19:52] | So… what do you want to talk about? | 嗯 你想说什么 |
[19:55] | Uh, here’s the thing. | 呃 是这个样子的 |
[19:58] | Oh, this is way harder than I thought. | 这比我想像中的难多了 |
[20:00] | How do I tell him I like him? | 我该怎么告诉他我喜欢他 |
[20:02] | I’m so nervous, my giant knees are shaking. | 好紧张 我的大膝盖在颤抖 |
[20:06] | No, Stan is right. | 不 斯坦是对的 |
[20:07] | Keep it simple and go for it. | 简单处理 努力争取 |
[20:11] | -Dustin, I like you, and – cool. | -达斯汀 我喜欢你而且 -太好了 |
[20:12] | I like you too. You wanna be my girlfriend? | 我也喜欢你 能做我女朋友吗 |
[20:15] | Yeah, and I, uh, I wanted to say that– | 是的 我 我是想说 那个 |
[20:18] | Wait, what? | 啊 什么 |
[20:20] | I like you. You’re awesome. | 我喜欢你 你很了不起 |
[20:21] | You wanna be my girlfriend? | 能做我女朋友吗 |
[20:24] | Uh… yes. Yes, I do. | 呃 行 好啊 |
[20:27] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[20:37] | Yes! Avery Jennings is my girlfriend! | 耶 艾芙莉・詹宁斯是我的女友了 |
[20:41] | See you at school. | 学校见 |
[20:46] | I have a boyfriend. Be cool. | 我有男朋友了 淡定 |
[20:49] | I’m cool. I’m always cool. | 我很淡定 我一直就很淡定 |
[20:52] | If he hurts my little girl, | 如果他敢伤害我的宝贝女儿 |
[20:53] | I’m gonna twist him into a pretzel. | 我就把他碾成一块饼干 |
[20:56] | Oh, a pretzel would be great right now! | 噢 有点想吃饼干了 |
[21:01] | It was great to help my best friend | 帮我的好朋友理清 |
[21:03] | figure out the rules of love. | 爱的规律真的好开心 |
[21:05] | Speaking of love, I started thinking about that poodle | 一说到爱 我边翻着艾芙莉的历史书 |
[21:09] | As I was flipping through Avery’s history book. | 边想着我喜欢的那只贵宾狗 |
[21:12] | Abraham lincoln. | 亚伯拉罕・林肯 |
[21:13] | Julius Caesar. | 尤里乌斯・凯撒 |
[21:16] | Sacagawea. | 萨卡加维亚 |
[21:18] | Secretariat. | 秘书处纯种马 |
[21:20] | Yep, everybody looks better with a poodle-do. | 哇哦 贵宾狗发型 让每个人看起来更好看 |
[21:29] | Oh, hey, Nikki, what’s up? | 尼基 你好啊 |
[21:31] | You still can’t get that off? | 胡子还是弄不掉吗 |
[21:33] | No, so I decided to put on this uniform | 是的 所以我穿这身制服 |
[21:36] | And pretend it was all part of a school project. | 假装这是学校课程的一部分 |
[21:39] | That’s very smart. | 太聪明了 |
[21:41] | Really? You think so? | 真的吗 你也这么想 |
[21:43] | Well, for a boy who thought | 这个 对于一个把内战将军 |
[21:44] | my grandfather was a civil war general | 误以为是我祖父的 |
[21:46] | And permanently glued hair to his face, | 并且胡子粘了弄不掉的男孩来说 |
[21:48] | Anything is smart. | 做什么都显得聪明 |
[21:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:52] | The weird thing is, it’s kind of caught on | 奇怪的是 一些崇拜我的小孩子 |
[21:55] | What some of the younger kids who look up to me. | 开始模仿我 这似乎成了一种潮流 |
[21:57] | Hey, Tyler. | 嘿 泰勒 |
[22:02] | I win! | 我赢了 |
[22:08] | I win! | 我赢了 |
[22:13] | Boop! I win! | 嘣 我赢了 |
[22:16] | Hey, that’s Chloe chess. | 喂 这是克洛依式象棋 |
[22:17] | I didn’t make the rules. | 规则又不是我定的 |
[22:19] | Yes, I did. | 其实 就是我定的 |