Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] Hey, Avery. How’s it goin’? 艾芙莉 干嘛呢
[00:11] Oh, you’re working on 噢 你在忙着画
[00:12] your painting for the youth art competition? 参加青年艺术比赛的作品吗
[00:14] Yep. And this is the most exciting part of the process. 对啊 正处于最激动人心的阶段啊
[00:17] The canvas is blank. All things are possible. 画布一片空白 这就是所谓的一切皆有可能
[00:20] You have no idea what you’re gonna paint, do ya? 其实你压根就不知道要画什么 是吧
[00:22] Not a clue. 毫无头绪
[00:24] But that’s what I love about it. 不过那就是我热爱艺术的原因
[00:26] That moment when nothing can turn into everything. 可以从一片空白变成五彩斑斓
[00:28] You’re totally frustrated, aren’t you? 你现在非常丧气 是吧
[00:31] Completely. 相当丧气
[00:32] I really wanna impress the youth art judges. 我太希望评委们能被我的作品所征服
[00:34] But any moment now, 但有可能在下一刻
[00:36] that frustration is gonna turn into inspiration. 我的绝望和沮丧就会化为灵感
[00:39] Then you know what happens? 你知道接下来会发生什么吗
[00:41] It builds up inside of you until you can’t hold it in any longer, 灵感会在你身体里不断膨胀直到无法控制
[00:44] And then– 然后
[00:44] – Youth art! – Youth art! – 青年艺术 – 青年艺术
[00:44] (注:谐音you fart,“你放屁”)
[00:48] – They really gotta change that name. – Totally. – 他们真该换个名字 – 就是说
[00:50] So what do you get if you win? 赢了有什么奖品呢
[00:52] I love art for its own sake. 我热爱的是艺术本身
[00:54] I don’t care about the cash prize. 对于现金奖励我毫不在乎
[00:56] Only the shallowest, 只有那种最浅薄的
[00:57] Mouth-breathing heathens 用嘴呼吸的俗人
[00:58] care about the $200. 才会在意那二百块钱
[01:00] Did someone say “$200”? 刚才谁说二百块钱来着
[01:03] It has nothing to do with you. It’s about an art competition. 没你什么事 我们在说艺术比赛
[01:05] Cool, I’m in. 太酷了 我要参加
[01:07] I was just in a stupid art museum for school. 学校刚才带我们参观了一个愚蠢的艺术博物馆
[01:09] One display was just a pile of lasagna on top of a bed. 有一个展品竟然是堆在床上的宽面条
[01:13] I could do that. 我都会做
[01:14] I have done that. 我以前都做过
[01:17] – You totally missed the point of the piece. – I did not. – 你完全没有找到重点 – 我就是在说重点啊
[01:20] The artist was challenging your expectations 艺术家们是在评价艺术本身的本性的过程中
[01:22] by commenting on the nature of art itself. 挑战人们的期待的
[01:24] Oh, that’s the point? 那才是重点啊
[01:26] Yeah, I totally missed that. 好吧 我完全没找到重点
[01:29] People say art is an expression of the artist. 人们说艺术是艺术家表达思想的方式
[01:32] If that’s true, I have a 如果真是那样
[01:33] dozen one-of-a-kind sculptures in the back yard. 我可有满满一后院独一无二的雕塑作品
[01:36] They started out as performance art. 最开始他们仅仅只是表演艺术
[01:38] Now they’re a permanent installation. 现在发展成为永恒的经典
[01:41] Oh…if you’ll excuse me, 噢 不好意思
[01:42] I’m feeling inspired. 我有灵感了
[01:56] Dog With a Blog S01E14 Crimes of the Art World
[02:10] Why is everyone bringing their paintings 为什么大家都这么早就把作品拿来了
[02:12] Down here so early if the judging doesn’t start till tomorrow? 明明评委明天才开始评选工作啊
[02:15] Well, it’s good to get some buzz going at the art fair. 提前嗅到艺术展览会的气息是件好事
[02:17] The judges will see it. 评委们会看见优秀的作品
[02:18] It’ll get under their skin. It’ll really grow on them. 它会深入他们的皮肤 深深震撼他们的内心
[02:21] Oh, speaking of stuff getting under your skin and growing, 说到深入皮肤的东西
[02:23] Did you pick up my cream from the vet? 你从兽医那儿拿到我的面霜了吗
[02:27] Shh. Here comes one of the judges. 嘘 有一个评委来了
[02:29] I can’t appear too excited. 我不能表现得太激动
[02:31] I’m just gonna look like a tortured artiste. 我得看上去像个受尽折磨的艺人
[02:43] Hey, what are they looking at? 嘿 他们都在看什么呢
[02:45] It just looks like a big pile of trash. 像是一大堆垃圾
[02:47] I call my piece big pile of trash. 我的作品叫做一大堆垃圾
[02:53] Intriguing. So complex. 有意思 真是复杂的思维
[02:55] Found objects turned into art. 找到触手可得的物体 并把它们变成艺术
[02:57] I love it. 我喜欢
[02:58] I like to challenge your expectations 我只想在评价艺术本身的本性的过程中
[03:00] by commenting on the nature of art itself. 挑战你的想象和期待
[03:05] Very original. Wonderful work. 原创的经典 很不错的作品
[03:10] Tyler, those are my words. 泰勒 那些话是我说的
[03:12] – You stole them. – No… – 你盗取了它们 – 没有啊
[03:14] I found them and turned them into art. 我只是找到了它们 然后把它们变成艺术
[03:17] You can’t just slap stuff together and call it art. 你不能把胡乱凑在一起的东西叫做艺术
[03:20] Can… and did. 当然可以 而且我也做到了
[03:25] I can’t believe you’re doing this. 我简直不敢相信你做了什么
[03:27] Art is my thing! 艺术是我的专长
[03:29] Avery, let’s get out of here quick. 艾芙莉 我们得赶紧离开这里
[03:31] I just made an unofficial entry in the art contest. 我刚才非正式地参与艺术比赛了
[03:40] And that’s how mother won the world’s strongest man competition. 我妈妈就是这样赢得了世界最强壮男人比赛的冠军
[03:44] They tried to take her trophy away. 他们试图把她的奖杯收回
[03:48] Karl, every time you come over, 卡尔 每次你过来
[03:50] I always assume it’s to see Avery or Tyler. 我都以为你是来找艾芙莉或者泰勒的
[03:52] You know, someone closer to your age. 同龄人嘛
[03:55] Aren’t you close to my age? 你不就是我的同龄人吗
[03:56] More tea? 还要点茶吗
[03:58] Don’t move. 别动
[03:59] The midmorning light is 十点钟的光线
[04:01] sculpting your dramatic cheekbones like Rodin– 把你无与伦比的颧骨勾勒得如罗丹
[04:03] The revered French artist, not the flying Japanese monster. 那个令人尊敬的法国艺术家 不是会飞的日本怪兽
[04:07] No, I’ve been told that before. 以前也有人赞美过
[04:09] About my dramatic cheekbones. Not about the flying monster. 我无与伦比的颧骨 和会飞的怪兽无关
[04:12] I don’t mean to put you on the spot, but could I 我无意让您为难 但是我可以
[04:14] paint your portrait? 为你画肖像吗
[04:15] I couldn’t imagine a more splendid subject. 我无法想象更完美的实物了
[04:18] More lemon cake? 再来一块柠檬蛋糕
[04:20] Oh, hello, Karl. Sweetheart. 你好 卡尔 亲爱的
[04:22] Get out of my midmorning light! 别挡住我十点钟的光线
[04:24] Whoa! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to get into your– 哇 对不起 我不是故意挡住
[04:27] What? 什么
[04:28] Karl wants to capture my beauty 卡尔想捕捉下我的美丽
[04:31] for all of humanity to enjoy throughout eternity. 供千秋万代的后人欣赏
[04:33] His words. 他的原话
[04:34] It’s not weird. 听上去很正常啊
[04:37] Dr. James, the way the sweat 詹姆斯医生 看看那汗水
[04:40] glints off your stately brow. 闪烁在你的眉宇之间
[04:43] I could paint both of you for the youth art competition. 我可以拿你们的肖像参加青年艺术比赛
[04:46] But he’s so sweaty. 但他出了那么多汗了
[04:48] We will certainly think about it, Karl. 我们一定会考虑你的提议的 卡尔
[04:51] Thanks. Now I better go let mother out of her hyperbaric chamber. 谢谢 我得去把我妈从高压氧舱里弄出来
[04:54] Too much pure oxygen, and she goes full hulk. 太多纯氧会让她变成庞然大物
[05:00] Hmm. Needy, looking for attachment. 欠赞美的人在寻求赞美
[05:04] He’s just a nice boy who appreciates beauty. 他不过是个拥有发现美的眼睛的好孩子
[05:07] I was talking about you. 我说的是你
[05:09] Honey, think about his parents. 亲爱的 想想他的父母
[05:11] I mean, Mrs. Fink does nothing but pump iron, 芬克太太除了举重什么都不会
[05:14] And Colonel Fink is up in the international space station. 芬克上校又远在国际空间站
[05:16] Compared to them, we’re model parents. 相对于他们 我们可是模范家长啊
[05:19] You’re a mother who doesn’t pull buses with her teeth. 你至少不是个会用牙拉动公交车的妈妈
[05:23] And I’m here. On earth. 而我时时刻刻在 地球上
[05:25] I see what’s going on here. 我想我知道问题出在哪了
[05:27] Anytime I get a compliment from anyone else, 每次别人赞美我的时候
[05:29] You dismiss it. 你都要反对一下
[05:30] Oh, is this about the drycleaner again? 噢 又开始扯干洗工的事情了吗
[05:33] Angelo always winks at me. 安吉洛总向我眨眼睛
[05:34] He winks at me, too. The cleaning fumes get in his eyes. 他也对我眨眼睛 洗衣服的雾气熏着他眼睛了
[05:38] So I guess it’s just so implausible 所以那个干洗工根本就
[05:40] That the drycleaner might find me the least bit attractive. 不会认为我有那么一点点迷人
[05:43] Good to know. 真高兴知道这一点
[05:46] I get why you chose space, Fink. 我终于知道你为什么选择去太空了 芬克
[05:55] Hey, Chloe, whatcha doin’? 嘿 克洛伊 干嘛呢你
[05:59] Avery and Tyler are doing art. 艾芙莉和泰勒在搞艺术
[06:01] I thought maybe I should, too. 我觉得我也应该搞搞
[06:02] What? Just because they’re 为什么 你完全没有必要
[06:04] doing something doesn’t mean you have to. 随波逐流亦步亦趋啊
[06:06] You can be original and 你可以做那个先行者
[06:07] come up with something completely different. 开发出前所未有的点子
[06:09] Come on, chloe. Think for yourself. 拜托 克洛伊 好好想想吧
[06:12] You wanna do art with me? 你想和我一起搞艺术吗
[06:13] Do I?! 还用问吗
[06:21] This is much better than our first finger-painting. 这可比我们第一次手指画成功多了
[06:27] What should we do now? 我们现在该做什么
[06:29] Pull it. 拉它
[06:36] All this stuff used to have meaning. 所有这些东西都曾有自己的意义
[06:38] Then it became junk. 然后变成了垃圾
[06:40] I’m just giving it a new meaning. 我只是赋予了它们新的意义
[06:50] Why is everyone so crazy about this stupid pile of garbage? 为什么所有人都对这一堆愚蠢的垃圾如此着迷
[06:54] Well, a more discerning eye might grasp its subtleties, 有眼光的人就会发掘出它的精妙之处
[06:57] But I just like that it smells like garbage. 我只是喜欢它散发出的垃圾的气息
[07:01] It’s like he’s doing this just to spite me. 他肯定是故意来气我的
[07:03] He doesn’t even care about art, 他从来不把艺术当回事
[07:05] And he’s making a fool out of everyone who does. 他愚弄了所有在乎艺术的人
[07:07] There’s egg salad in there somewhere. 这里面哪儿肯定有鸡蛋沙拉
[07:10] You know, I’d just like to 我恨不得
[07:11] pick this thing up and smash it to the ground! 抄起这玩意往地上狠命砸
[07:14] Yeah, but you’d never do that, 对啊 但你永远不会这样做
[07:15] Because you’re decent and moral, 因为你有道德又明理
[07:17] And I’m pretty sure you can’t lift it. 再说了你也举不起它
[07:21] I know. You’re right. I would never actually do it. 我知道 我不是做那种事的人
[07:23] It just makes me so mad. 它就是让我很抓狂
[07:25] Well, artists like you and Tyler are very passionate. 像你和泰勒这样的艺术家可是激情四射的
[07:28] He’s not an artist! 他根本不是什么艺术家
[07:32] Oh, boy. 噢 天哪
[07:40] Oh, no! What did I do? 噢 不 我做了什么
[07:43] First, you started ranting and waving your arms. 首先 你开始咆哮并挥动手臂
[07:46] And then you knocked tyler’s sculpture right– 接着正中泰勒的雕塑
[07:48] Was that a rhetorical question? 你刚那是个反问句吗
[07:52] I can’t believe I did this. 我简直不敢相信我做了什么
[07:53] What am I gonna do? 我该怎么办
[07:54] You’re gonna tell him, right? 你会告诉他的对吗
[07:56] Maybe it won’t be a big deal. He’s just in it for the money. 也许他不在意呢 他只是图钱罢了
[07:59] That’s right. We’ll just go home, 说的也是 我们回家后
[08:01] And we’ll tell him that I did it. 就告诉他是我干的
[08:03] Not like he cared about his stupid sculpture. 反正他也不在乎那傻不啦叽的雕塑
[08:06] My sculpture! 我的雕塑
[08:09] Wow. Imagine how upset he’d be if he cared about it. 哇 看看他在乎那雕塑时沮丧的样子
[08:13] Tyler, are you okay? 泰勒 你还好吗
[08:15] No. Somebody broke my sculpture. 不好 有人毁了我的雕塑
[08:19] How did this happen? 这怎么回事啊
[08:20] I have no idea. I was standing over there. 我不知道 我刚才站在那里
[08:22] I was looking the other way. 看着另一个方向
[08:23] I was actually thinking of the origin of the word “Alibi.” 我还在想“不在场证明”这个词的的词源
[08:26] I believe it’s Latin. How would I know what happened? 大概是拉丁语吧 我怎么会知道发生了什么
[08:29] Look at it. There’s egg salad everywhere. 看看它 鸡蛋沙拉撒得到处都是
[08:32] I knew it! 我就知道
[08:34] Tyler, why are you so upset? 泰勒 你怎么会这么难过呢
[08:36] I’m sure you can get $200 somewhere else. 你可以从别的地方得到二百块钱啊
[08:38] This isn’t about the money. 这和钱没有关系
[08:40] I mean, it was when I started, 我是说最开始是的
[08:42] But then I got into it, 但后来我开始喜欢艺术
[08:44] And I thought it was so cool. 觉得艺术太有意思了
[08:47] I really felt like I was challenging expectations 我真的觉得自己在评价艺术本身的本性的过程中
[08:49] By commenting on the nature of art. 挑战着人们的想象和期待
[08:51] Seriously? 真的假的
[08:54] I mean, maybe you can fix it. 我是说也许你可以修好它
[08:56] I can’t fix it! 不可能
[08:58] Hey, what do you mean? 嘿 说什么呢
[08:59] All the pieces are attached again. 每个部分又拼在一起了啊
[09:02] Ooh, it still smells like egg salad. 还是有股鸡蛋沙拉的味道
[09:04] I think you’re good to go. 上战场绰绰有余了
[09:05] Are you kidding? Before, it was all smooth and sculpted. 你开什么玩笑 最开始它可是有条不紊而又规整
[09:09] Now it’s sticking out all over! 看它现在张牙舞爪的样子
[09:11] It’s like the bad hair day of art! 真是艺术史上不如意的一天啊
[09:13] Like when we took that family trip to Florida. 就像我们去佛罗里达的家庭旅行
[09:16] So much humidity. 又热又潮
[09:22] Well, um, maybe I can help you. 也许我可以帮帮你
[09:24] No! You can’t help me. 不 你帮不了我
[09:27] This isn’t my homework. 这不是我的作业
[09:28] Or untying the knots on 也不是用你的小手
[09:30] my necklaces with those tiny hands of yours. 解开我项链上的绳结
[09:38] Don’t feel bad. Your hands aren’t that small. 没事 其实你的手没那么小
[09:40] They fit your body. 和你的身体很配
[09:47] Dr. James, you are an inspiration. 詹姆斯医生 你就是灵感
[09:50] You have a thriving career, 你有蒸蒸日上的事业
[09:51] A loving family, and the confidence to drive 甜蜜的家庭 以及驾驶
[09:54] A lavender minivan. 淡紫色小货车的自信
[09:57] Uh, sorry, I don’t know what’s keeping Mrs. Jennings! 对不起 真不知道詹宁斯夫人怎么这么慢
[10:01] She’s been a little, uh– 她有点
[10:03] Well, someday you’ll know when you marry a woman. 以后等你娶妻了就会懂了
[10:05] Or construct one in your lab. Whatever your thing is. 或者在你的实验室里造一个之类的
[10:11] I’m so sorry to be late. 实在对不起我迟到了
[10:13] I just wanted to look nice for your painting. 只是想为你的创作穿得好看点
[10:17] I can’t tell: 我简直不知道
[10:18] Is it a lovely woman with a flower in her hair 那是一位头戴花朵的美丽的女人
[10:20] Or a beautiful flower with a woman stuck to it? 还是镶着女人的美丽的花朵
[10:24] You are such a dear. 你嘴太甜了
[10:26] What a lovely thing to say. 说的多好啊
[10:29] Okay, is this about when you 好吧 你又在谴责我
[10:31] Thought I didn’t acknowledge your beauty? 不认可你的美丽吗
[10:33] You’re entitled to your opinions. 你可以坚持自己的意见
[10:35] Honey, no. No, I’m really not. 亲爱的 其实我不是那样的
[10:38] Dr. James, if you could sit here. 詹姆斯医生 如果你可以坐在这里
[10:40] And mrs. Jennings, stand there in any pose that’s comfortable. 詹宁斯夫人麻烦站在这里 任何一个姿势都行
[10:48] Ellen, I hope you know how beautiful I think you are. 艾伦 希望你知道你在我心中有多美
[10:51] Well now you’re just saying 你现在这样说
[10:52] it because you know it’s what I want to hear. 只是因为你意识到那是我想听的
[10:53] Exactly. 对啊
[10:56] Ellen, wait. Where are you going? 艾伦 等等 你去哪儿
[10:57] To the drycleaner’s… 去干洗店
[10:59] Where women are appreciated. 去那个女人能被欣赏的地方
[11:02] You are really bad at this. 你是真不知道怎么讨好女人
[11:09] Hey, beautiful lady. 嘿 美女
[11:11] Uh, I don’t blame you for not picking up. 我不是要怪你没帮我取衣服
[11:14] But I think you’re gorgeous. 但我真心觉得你太美了
[11:15] Please give me the chance to tell you. 给我个告诉你的机会
[11:17] And if you’re still at the drycleaner’s, 如果你还在干洗店那儿
[11:19] could you see if my blue pants are ready. 能不能看看我那件蓝裤子能取回来了吗
[11:24] Are you busy? 你忙吗
[11:25] Uh, I’m just apologizing to your mother. 就跟你妈道歉呢
[11:27] Has she always been this needy? 她一直都这么苛求赞美吗
[11:29] You’re probably gonna want to end that call. 你先把电话挂了吧
[11:31] Oh! Uh, yeah. 噢 对啊
[11:36] What’s up? 怎么了
[11:37] Um, dad, what I say in here 爸爸 这仅仅是
[11:40] Stays between us, right? 我们俩之间的对话 可以吗
[11:42] Unless it’s really interesting, 除非真的很有意思
[11:43] And then I use it in one of my books. 我还会把它用进我的书里
[11:45] But don’t worry, I always change the name. 但也别担心 我会换名字的
[11:48] Wait, I was anxious Anne? 等等 难道我是焦躁安妮
[11:50] And Lashandra. 以及拉珊德拉
[11:54] Okay, totally confidential. 好啦 绝对保密
[11:57] What’s going on? 发生什么事啦
[12:00] I’m the one who broke Tyler’s sculpture. 弄坏泰勒雕塑的人是我
[12:02] What? 什么
[12:03] I got jealous and I went crazy. 因为嫉妒我就失控了
[12:05] Didn’t you ever do something 难道你没有做过那种很傻的事
[12:07] so stupid you wish you could take it back 然后在发生的那一刻
[12:08] the minute it happened? 你就后悔了吗
[12:09] Did you not just see me drop a phone in the water? 没看见我把电话扔进水里了吗
[12:12] Have you told Tyler? 你告诉泰勒了吗
[12:14] Well, that’s why I’m here. 这就是我来找你的原因
[12:16] I’m thinking it’s better not to tell him. 我想不告诉他是不是更好
[12:18] He doesn’t suspect me. Why get him all upset? 他既然没有怀疑我 为什么还要让他更沮丧
[12:20] So, you’re doing this for his good? 这么说 你还是为他好咯
[12:23] Yes! Totally selfless. 对啊 多伟大啊
[12:24] I knew you’d understand. Good talk. 我知道你会理解我的 谢啦
[12:29] And you won’t say a word, right? 你会保密的 对吧
[12:30] Of course not, hon. But I should tell you, 当然啦亲爱的 但我还是要告诉你
[12:33] People often come to see me as a psychologist 人们找到我这个心理医生是为了
[12:35] looking for justification for not doing something 得到不做他们知道应该做的
[12:39] they know they should do. 某件事的理由
[12:41] Exactly. That’s all I came in here for. 没错 所以我才来
[12:45] Ahh, lashandra. 啊 拉珊德拉
[12:50] What are we gonna do for our art project? 我们做什么参加比赛呢
[12:52] I don’t know. What do artists do? 不知道 艺术家们一般做什么呢
[12:54] They wait for inspiration. 他们会等待灵感
[13:00] Well, that’s not working. 好吧 不起作用
[13:03] I got an idea. 我有个点子
[13:07] So when is someone gonna come by to paint us? 什么时候才会有人路过来画咱们呢
[13:10] No. We are the painting. 不用画 我们即是画
[13:13] We’re gonna have to stand like this at the art competition 我们要在在艺术比赛上这样站
[13:15] for five hours. 五个小时
[13:16] How long have we been at it? 我们站多久了
[13:17] A minute and a half. 一分半
[13:20] Yeah, I’m done. 我不干了
[13:24] I got another idea! 我有另一个点子
[13:30] Well, what do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[13:35] Let me outta here! 放我出去
[13:39] Oh, Stan… 噢 斯坦
[13:45] Stan? You shed. 斯坦 你掉毛吗
[13:47] Do you ever find that it happens 你有没有发现在你特别内疚
[13:49] when you’re feeling guilty about something, or really stressed out? 或是压力特别大的时候才会掉毛
[13:52] For me, it’s more seasonal. 对于我来说 掉毛是季节性的
[13:54] Why do you ask? 问这个干嘛
[13:57] Aieee… 哎哟
[13:59] I think I’m feeling guilty about what I did to tyler. 对于泰勒的事我现在特别内疚
[14:02] And dad seems to think I should tell him. 爸爸觉得我应该告诉他
[14:04] Well, I’m no child psychologist, 虽然我不是儿童心理学家
[14:06] But I believe I said that to you when it happened! 但我最开始也是这么告诉你的 最开始
[14:11] Oh, I know. 我知道
[14:12] You’re right. Dad’s right. 你是对的 爸爸也是对的
[14:14] I guess I’m just gonna have to tell Tyler. 我想我还是去告诉泰勒吧
[14:16] Clearly, the guilt is too much for me to handle. 很明显我已经受不了这份内疚了
[14:20] Aieee. 哎哟
[14:23] Yeah, speaking from experience, if you keep shedding like that, 凭我的经验 如果你一直掉头发
[14:25] Your mom’s not gonna let you on the couch. 你妈妈就不会让你上沙发了
[14:28] I figured out who destroyed my sculpture! 我知道谁毁了我的雕塑了
[14:31] Tyler, I am so sorry… 泰勒 真不好意思
[14:33] – Karl Fink. – That Karl did that to you. – 卡尔・芬克 – 是卡尔毁了你的雕塑
[14:36] I’m gonna go let him have it right now. 我现在就要让他尝尝苦头
[14:41] Fine. 好吧
[14:42] Tyler, wait. 泰勒等等
[14:45] I did it. 是我干的
[14:47] I broke your sculpture. 我弄坏了你的雕塑
[14:48] – What?! – Look, it was a terrible thing to do, – 什么 – 我知道这非常不对
[14:51] And I feel awful. 为此我特别难受
[14:55] Aieee… 哎哟
[14:58] I can’t believe it was you! 我简直不敢相信是你
[15:00] I don’t know what got into me. I am so sorry. 我不知道我怎么了 真的对不起
[15:03] Is it because you’re angry 你是因为看我
[15:04] you’re losing your hair and I have so much? 有这么多头发而你在掉头发所以气急败坏吗
[15:07] I didn’t realize how much your sculpture meant to you. 我不知道那雕塑对你来说那么重要
[15:11] Well… 那
[15:12] Thanks for being honest. 谢谢你的诚实
[15:16] You did good, kid. 做得好 孩子
[15:18] You’re shedding in my kibble, 你头发掉在我的狗粮里了
[15:20] But you did good. 但你还是做得好
[15:23] Yeah. Tyler took that pretty well. 对啊 泰勒好像接受了
[15:26] Avery. 艾芙莉
[15:30] Someone ruined your painting. 有人毁了你的画
[15:40] What is wrong with you? 你干什么啊
[15:41] – Now we’re even. – We’re not even. – 现在我们打平了 – 我们没有
[15:44] Mine was unintentional… 我不是故意的
[15:45] Driven by petty jealousy, 只是出于一点嫉妒
[15:47] Mounting rage, 外加一点生气
[15:48] And a painful nose pimple inside the nostril. 以及一个长在鼻孔里的超疼的青春痘
[15:52] Yours was on purpose. 而你是故意的
[15:54] You started it! 你先挑起来的
[15:58] Re the pimple, you wanna try some of my cream from the vet? 关于痘痘 要不要试一下兽医那儿拿来的面霜
[16:06] Needy?! 渴求赞美
[16:08] I said “Sweetie.” 我说的是“太美”
[16:10] – I picked up you pants. – Where are they? – 我拿到你的裤子了 – 在哪儿啊
[16:12] In the river. 河里
[16:14] By the way, I checked– 另外 我发现
[16:16] The drycleaner’s is chemical-free. 那家干洗店是无化学添加的
[16:18] So the winking is earned. 所以他不可能被熏得眨眼睛
[16:19] Well, of course it is, needy– 当然啦 欠赞美的
[16:21] Sweetie! 太美了
[16:22] Knockety, knockety. 咚咚 咚咚
[16:25] – Hi, Karl. – Hello, Karl. – 你好 卡尔 – 你好
[16:28] I wanted you to see the painting before it goes on display, 我想让你们在比赛前看看这幅画
[16:30] And I have to say I’m rather proud of it, 我不得不说我为它感到骄傲
[16:33] Although I can’t take all the credit. 当然我不能独占所有的功劳
[16:35] Nature made the masterpiece. 是天成之美造就了巨作
[16:37] I merely captured it on canvas. 我只是把它捕捉在画布上而已
[16:40] Pay attention, Bennett. 注意力集中 班尼特
[16:41] You’ll see how other people see me. 看看别人怎么看我
[16:43] Voila! 瞧瞧
[16:47] Oh, you’re as moved as I hoped you’d be. 你们感动得像我想的那样
[16:49] Can you believe I’ve never painted before? 你们能相信我从没画过画吗
[16:51] No. 不能
[16:55] I let you enjoy it until I take it to the park for judging. 比赛前就放在这儿供你们欣赏吧
[16:58] In the meantime, the space station is almost overhead, 同时 空间站快运行到头顶上方了
[17:01] And I’m going to my roof to wave. 我要去我家屋顶招手啦
[17:02] It’s my only father/son time. 这是我唯一的父子时间
[17:05] It’s not sad. 一点都不忧伤
[17:10] I can’t believe I was looking to some kid’s 简直不敢相信我竟然期待着从小屁孩
[17:12] Horrible painting of me for validation. 画的我当中得到认可
[17:15] I really am needy. 我真是欠赞美
[17:17] Oh, honey. No you’re not. 噢 亲爱的 你不是
[17:18] Bennett, I’m needy. Please give me that. 班尼特 我的确渴求赞美 我是那样的
[17:20] Ellen, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. 艾伦 你是我见到过的最美的女人
[17:24] Even in this horrible painting, 哪怕在这幅可怕的画里
[17:26] Your beauty shines through. 你的美丽都如此闪耀
[17:28] Oh, look at you. 看看你
[17:30] It’s like I’m falling in love all over again. 像是我又再次坠入爱河了
[17:32] That’s you. 那才是你
[17:35] I was pointing at that one. 我指的是这个
[17:37] The beautiful one. 美丽的那个
[17:40] My beauty does kind of shine through. 我的美丽是有点闪耀
[17:42] It does! Even Karl couldn’t help but capture it. 当然啦 连卡尔都忍不住要捕捉下来
[17:45] You’re just saying all this. 你省省吧
[17:47] No. I’m thinking about it very carefully, too. 不 我是认真的
[17:51] You really are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. 你真的是我见过的最美丽的女人
[17:55] And if you need to hear that again and again, 如果你还想听
[17:58] I’m fine with that. 我愿意一遍又一遍地说
[18:02] You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. 你是我见过的最美丽的女人
[18:11] Thanks to you, this horrible painting 多亏了你 卡尔画了这可怕的画
[18:14] Karl did of dad and some weird-looking dude 画的是爸爸和一个长得怪怪的伙计
[18:16] Is probably gonna win the contest. 大概要赢得比赛了
[18:18] Tyler, I’m done apologizing. 泰勒我道过歉了
[18:20] I don’t know what else I can say. 我不知道我还能说什么
[18:23] But meanwhile, you haven’t apologized once for what you did. 同时 你还没为你的所作所为给我道歉呢
[18:26] What I did was justice. 我所做的是公正的
[18:28] What you did was stupid. 明明愚蠢至极
[18:30] You’re just mad ’cause everyone liked it. 因为所有人都喜欢所以你就抓狂了
[18:32] Ow, you just hit me in my nose pimple! 嗷 你打到我鼻子里的痘痘了
[18:35] Hey, hey, hey! Knock it off! Knock it off! 嘿 停下 停下
[18:38] What is going on here? 怎么了这是
[18:39] – She broke my sculpture! – Then he punched my painting! – 她毁了我的雕塑 – 然后他砸了我的画
[18:41] Kids, sit down. 孩子们坐下
[18:45] Listen. 听着
[18:46] You guys are gonna have a lot of relationships in your life. 你们俩这辈子将会与很多人建立联系
[18:50] Friends, romances, 朋友 爱人
[18:53] Over-attentive drycleaners. 迷人的干洗工
[18:56] But you’re brother and sister now. 但是你们成为了兄妹
[18:57] The one relationship that you two are always gonna have, 哪怕在爸爸妈妈百年以后
[19:01] Long after you mom and I are both gone, is each other. 都永远不会改变的 就是你们彼此的关系
[19:05] But what if we don’t get along? 但如果我们合不来呢
[19:07] Like you and uncle bob? 就像你和鲍勃叔叔一样
[19:08] Exactly. 对啊
[19:10] Now, my brother and I, 现在我弟弟和我
[19:12] We haven’t spoken in four years. 已经四年没说话了
[19:15] And that breaks my heart. 那伤透了我的心
[19:16] You can’t let that happen. 你们不能这样
[19:17] You two need each other more than you think you do. 你们比想象中更需要彼此
[19:20] Your sculpture and your painting, 你的雕塑还有你的画
[19:23] They can’t be fixed. 它们都不能被修复了
[19:25] This can. 但这个可以
[19:29] You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. 你是我见过的最美丽的女人
[19:31] Keep it comin’. 继续
[19:34] Work it out. 和好吧
[19:42] I’m sorry I punched your painting. 对不起我砸了你的画
[19:45] I’m sorry I broke your sculpture. 对不起我毁了你的雕塑
[19:48] It’s just… 只是因为
[19:50] I’ve done art my whole life. 我一辈子都在搞艺术
[19:52] You just started yesterday, 而你昨天才开始
[19:54] And you were this big hit. 然后就引起那么大的轰动
[19:56] Everything comes so easily to you. 你做每件事都那么轻松
[20:00] Guess I’ve just always been jealous of that. 看来我一直都很嫉妒
[20:02] You’re jealous of me? 你嫉妒我
[20:04] I’ve always coveted what you have. 我总是觊觎你所拥有的
[20:06] You’re smart, driven, focused. 你聪明 勤奋 专注
[20:09] I even learned the word “Coveted” just so I could keep up with you. 我甚至刚才学的“觊觎”这个词 怕被你盖过风头
[20:14] You’re gonna be able to do anything you want with your life. 你完全可以做你这辈子中想做的一切
[20:16] So will you. 你也是
[20:19] I’m glad you’re my sister. 真高兴你是我妹妹
[20:23] I’m glad you’re my brother. 真高兴你是我哥哥
[20:27] Wait, do you think the dude in the painting is uncle bob? 等等 你觉得这伙计是鲍勃叔叔吗
[20:32] Hello, bickering stepsiblings. 你们好 拌嘴的兄妹
[20:34] I’m here to pick up my masterpiece. 我是来拿回我的巨作的
[20:36] I understand the world has been spared the monstrosities 我知道这个世界充斥着太多被你们称作“艺术”的
[20:39] you two call “Art.” 诡异的东西
[20:43] How delightful! 太赞了
[20:44] It’s like having siblings of my own. 就像拥有自己的兄弟姐妹一样
[20:53] Oh! Mrs. Jennings! 噢 詹宁斯夫人
[20:55] Come to enjoy the victory of our joint artistic creation? 你是来享受我们合作的艺术创作的胜利吗
[20:58] Actually, I’m here with chloe. 我是陪克洛伊来的
[21:00] She’s entered something in the competition herself. 她带来了自己的作品
[21:02] Oh! Isn’t that cute? 噢 太可爱了
[21:03] The little crimson crumb-snatcher. 那个深红色的小淘气包
[21:06] Karl, is your mother here? 卡尔 你妈妈在这里吗
[21:07] You know, it is so strange we’ve never met. 很奇怪我们从来没见过面
[21:09] Oh, she can’t be here now. 她现在不能来
[21:11] This is when she feeds. 她在进食
[21:14] That’s not frightening. 并没有那么可怕
[21:17] Ladies and gentlemen, we are prepared 女士们先生们 我们接下来
[21:19] To declare a winner. 要宣布我们的冠军
[21:20] And the winner is… 冠军就是
[21:23] Chole James… 克洛伊・詹姆斯
[21:24] Why? 为什么
[21:25] For her entry, Modern Art. 她的作品是“现代艺术”
[21:32] No! No, no, no! 不 不 不
[21:34] That’s not art. It’s a dog! 那不是艺术 只是只狗
[21:38] I just wiped my hands on him. 我只是在他身上擦了颜色
[21:39] Next thing I knew, he was this. 然后 他就变成这样了
[21:43] Don’t look, father! 父亲 别看
[21:45] No! Don’t look! 不 别看
[21:48] So, Chloe won the art competition, 所以 克洛伊赢得了艺术比赛
[21:51] Avery and Tyler patched things up, 艾芙莉和泰勒也和好了
[21:53] And Karl’s portrait of bennett and that weird-looking dude 卡尔画的爸爸和怪怪的伙计
[21:55] is hanging at the drycleaner’s. 被挂在干洗店里
[21:57] So everybody won… except me. 所以每个人都赢了 除了我
[22:00] Nobody told me that the winning piece of artwork 没人告诉我胜出的作品
[22:02] Had to spend a week on display at the Pasadena Art Museum. 要在帕萨迪纳艺术博物馆展览一周
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme