时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Bennett, do I have to keep asking you to finish assembling the garden shed? | 班尼特 需要我提醒你去组装那个花园小屋吗 |
[00:10] | You don’t have to. It’s really your choice. | 不必不必 你自己看着办 |
[00:14] | Thanks for the towels, dad. | 谢谢毛巾 爸爸 |
[00:16] | Now, I’m going to get the rope and a glue gun. | 现在我去拿绳子和胶水 |
[00:19] | Aren’t you going to ask her what she needs that stuff for? | 你不问问她拿这些干啥吗 |
[00:21] | I’m hoping she’s finishing the shed. | 我希望她在修那个小屋 |
[00:23] | Bennett! | 班尼特 |
[00:24] | If I were him, I’d assert my dominance by biting her on the neck. | 如果我是他 我就在她脖子上咬一口来宣示我的主导地位 |
[00:28] | Maybe that’s why I’ve never had a long-term girlfriend. | 这也许是我没有过长期的女朋友的原因吧 |
[00:32] | Honey, I can’t finish the garden shed. | 亲爱的 我没法建完花园里的小屋 |
[00:34] | I got to get ready for my fishing weekend with Tyler. | 我要为我和泰勒的钓鱼周末做准备 |
[00:37] | Where are the pillows the stray cats were born on? | 那些诞生过流浪猫的枕头在哪 |
[00:40] | In the garage. Thank you. | 在车库里 谢谢 |
[00:42] | So, you’re really dragging Tyler to the lake? | 你真的要拉泰勒去钓鱼 |
[00:45] | You know he’ll hate it. | 你知道他不喜欢 |
[00:46] | You see, this is why I never had children. | 看 这就是我没孩子的原因 |
[00:48] | Well that and I never had the desire after | 并且我在那个兽医院呆了一个周末之后 |
[00:51] | that weird weekend at the vet. | 就再也没有那种欲望了 |
[00:53] | A father and a son have to bond, | 父亲和儿子之间需要交流 |
[00:56] | But nothing I’ve tried has worked. | 我试过的一切都失败了 |
[00:58] | Uh, even that technique from my latest book: | 甚至那本我最近读的书《行为映像》上的 |
[01:00] | Behavioral Mirroring. | 方法也不管用 |
[01:03] | S’up, bro? | 伙计 最近咋样 |
[01:06] | You’re not stretching out my clothes, are you? | 你不是在学穿我的衣服吧 |
[01:09] | Little bit. | 让你看出来了 |
[01:13] | I really think this fishing trip is our opportunity to bond. | 我认为钓鱼之行是增进父子交流的绝佳机会 |
[01:17] | Now I just need an ax, a nine iron, and your wedding dress. | 我现在只需要一把斧头 一个九号杆 和你的婚纱 |
[01:22] | The second one. | 第二次穿的那件 |
[01:24] | Sweetie, what are you doing in there? | 甜心 你在里面做什么呢 |
[01:26] | Just building a little fort. | 就是建一座小城堡 |
[01:28] | Aw, that’s cute. A little fort. | 噢 多可爱 一座小城堡 |
[01:45] | Dog With a Blog S01E13 Guess Who’s a Cheerleader | |
[01:55] | Homework is fun when we do it together, Lindsay. | 琳赛 一起做作业真有趣 |
[01:57] | Everything is fun when we do it together. | 只要我们一起做 什么都变得有趣了 |
[01:58] | Even talking is fun when we do it together. | 甚至一起说话都变得很有趣 |
[02:02] | Won’t it be great when we’re both doctors, | 如果我们都是医生 嫁给了一对双胞胎 |
[02:04] | – And married to twins, and live across the street from each other? – Yeah. | -住所就隔一条街不就棒极了 -对 |
[02:06] | But one of the twins should be a mechanic, | 但其中一个男的得是机械师 |
[02:08] | So if a car breaks down, he can fix it. | 这样车跑不动的的时候 他得会修 |
[02:11] | Ooh, a grease monkey! | 喔 汽车修理工 |
[02:14] | – Bye, girl. – Bye. | -拜 亲爱的 -拜 |
[02:16] | Avery, the funniest thing happened at school today. | 艾芙莉 今天学校发生了最有趣的事 |
[02:19] | The cheerleaders were thinking– | 啦啦队员们打算 |
[02:20] | I’m laughing already. | 真有趣 |
[02:22] | They were thinking of asking you to be their new flyer | 她们打算要你当她们的新飞人 |
[02:25] | ’cause they can’t find a high school girl | 因为她们找不到一个身材娇小的 |
[02:26] | small enough to throw up in the air. | 高中女生去往天上抛 |
[02:28] | I told them to come over here for your try-out. | 我让她们过来看看你行不行 |
[02:30] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[02:31] | ’cause I want cheerleaders at my house. | 因为我想让啦啦队员们来家里 |
[02:33] | They’re on their way. I gotta go soak | 她们就在路上了 我要喷一点体香剂 |
[02:35] | a towel in body spray and smack myself with man-stink. | 来盖盖身上的男人味道 |
[02:39] | Wait a minute! | 等等 |
[02:40] | The cheerleaders are coming right now? | 拉拉队长们要来 |
[02:42] | The cheerleaders are coming right now? | 拉拉队长们就在路上 |
[02:44] | Yeah! And they want me to be their flyer. | 耶 而且她们想让我当她们的飞人 |
[02:48] | I know I made fun of cheerleaders for thinking | 我知道我取笑过她们的目中无人 |
[02:50] | that they’re better than everybody else, | 自我感觉良好 |
[02:51] | but now I have a chance to be better than everybody else. | 但是现在我终于也有了目中无人的机会啦 |
[02:55] | Finally, I’m going to be a cheerleader. | 我终于要成为啦啦队员了 |
[02:58] | Did that sound like I was living through you? | 那话是不是听起来像是我在替你生活 |
[03:00] | I try so hard not to be one of those parents. | 我一直不想成为这种父母 |
[03:03] | We’re going to be a cheerleader. | 我们要成为啦啦队员了 |
[03:06] | Mom! Please tell me this isn’t going to be | 妈 请保证你不会像上次 |
[03:09] | gymnastics when you attacked the judges. | 体操比赛上那样攻击裁判 |
[03:11] | – You stuck that landing! – Mom! | -你明明平稳落地了 -妈 |
[03:14] | You’re right. I’m not going to live through you | 你是对的 我不能为了弥补 |
[03:16] | just to make up for my past disappointments. | 我过去的不幸往事而替你生活 |
[03:19] | I have a perfectly fulfilled life– they’re here! | 我已经有了充实的生活 她们来了 |
[03:24] | Mom! | 妈 |
[03:25] | You’re right, I’m doing it again. | 对 你是对的 我又这样了 |
[03:27] | Take it down a notch, Ellen. | 艾伦 淡定淡定 |
[03:30] | Hey, Brie, Maddie. | 嗨 布丽 麦蒂 |
[03:32] | So, um, I don’t really know any cheers, | 嗯 我不大知道各种啦啦队的动作 |
[03:34] | But I do have some gymnastics experience. | 但我有体操经验 |
[03:37] | Stuck the landing. | 她平稳落地了 |
[03:39] | If you want to show me some cheers, | 如果你们能教我一些动作 |
[03:41] | I could definitely try something out. | 我一定会好好练习 |
[03:43] | Okay. | 开始教了 |
[03:44] | You’re in. | 你入伙了 |
[03:46] | Great. It’s awesome to be a part of the team. | 好极了 能入伙真的很酷 |
[03:50] | Thank you. I’m in! | 谢谢 我入伙了 |
[03:52] | You’re in! You’re in! | 你入伙了 你入伙了 |
[03:55] | I was happy for Avery that she found something | 我真为艾芙莉能找到 |
[03:58] | She wanted to belong to. | 她想做的事情而高兴 |
[04:00] | Of course the best thing is to join something worthwhile, | 当然 能加入有意义的事情是再好不过的了 |
[04:03] | Something that will really make a difference in the world. | 尤其是那些真正能改变世界的事情 |
[04:06] | Do you want to join Chloe’s magic blanket kingdom? | 想不想加入克洛伊的魔法毯子王国 |
[04:10] | Do I? | 还用问吗 |
[04:13] | Knock, knock. Can we come in? | 咚 咚 我们能进来吗 |
[04:16] | State your business. | 说明来意 |
[04:17] | I’m a world-renowned child psychologist. Plus one. | 我是世界知名的的儿童心理专家 还有你妈 |
[04:23] | You may enter. | 你们可以进来 |
[04:24] | Chloe, this is amazing. | 克洛伊 这太棒了 |
[04:27] | Bennett, she’s taken over the whole kitchen. | 班尼特 她把整个厨房都占了 |
[04:29] | I was going to make my banana-mustard-black pepper pie. | 我本来想做黑胡椒芥末香蕉派的 |
[04:32] | Are you sure your grandmother didn’t mean | 你确定你祖母不是让你做 |
[04:33] | Banana-custard-blackberry pie? | 奶油蓝莓香蕉派 |
[04:36] | You had a really bad phone connection. | 你俩的电话信号都不好 |
[04:38] | But I’ve always made banana-mustard-black pepper pie. | 但我一直在做黑胡椒芥末香蕉派啊 |
[04:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:44] | That pie is illegal in my country. | 这种派在我的国家里是违法的 |
[04:47] | Then I would like to apply for political asylum. | 那我就要申请政治避难了 |
[04:50] | Granted. | 批准 |
[04:55] | You wanted to talk to me? Yeah, son. | 你找我有事 对 儿子 |
[04:57] | What activity would you most like to do with your old man? | 你最可能想跟你老爹做点什么 |
[05:00] | Well, it’s not going on a roller coaster, | 嗯 不能玩过山车 |
[05:03] | Because you threw up on me. | 因为你会吐我身上 |
[05:05] | It’s not going to see a 3-d movie, | 也不能看3D电影 |
[05:07] | Because you threw up on me. | 因为你会吐我身上 |
[05:09] | It’s not playing board games, | 更不能玩桌面游戏 |
[05:11] | Because you threw up on me. | 因为你会吐我身上 |
[05:14] | My hippo had just gorged itself. It was disgusting. | 我的犀牛把自己吃撑了 很恶心 |
[05:14] | (注:指美国桌游Hungry Hungry Hippos) | |
[05:18] | No. Son, you and I are going fishing this weekend. | 不 儿子 你和我这周末要去钓鱼 |
[05:22] | You and me in the hot sun on a rocking boat with smelly fish | 你和我要在炎炎烈日下被臭鱼和 |
[05:26] | And a bucket of worms? | 一篮子虫子围在船上 |
[05:27] | Why don’t you just throw up on me now and get it over with? | 你还不如现在就吐在我身上然后就当这事没发生过一样 |
[05:30] | We’re going, we’re bonding, | 我们必须去 我们要交流 |
[05:32] | And you’re going to love it. You’ll see. | 你一定会喜欢上钓鱼的 |
[05:34] | It’ll just be like– oh. | 它就像 噢 |
[05:35] | Oh, I am tasting banana- mustard-black pepper pie. | 噢 那个黑胡椒芥末香蕉派反上来了 |
[05:42] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[05:44] | No, I’m not. | 不行 得去厕所 |
[05:52] | Yeah. When the girls release me into the air, | 嗯 当她们把我抛向空中的时候 |
[05:55] | Time slows down, and I feel like | 时间慢了下来 我感觉就像 |
[05:57] | Icarus racing towards the sun. | 伊卡瑞斯神奔向太阳一样 |
[06:00] | It’s, like, totally fun being a cheerleader. | 就像 当啦啦队员太棒了 |
[06:05] | Avery, those were the cute boys! | 艾芙莉 那都是咱班的小帅哥呀 |
[06:08] | Before you were a cheerleader, they never noticed you! | 在你当啦啦队员之前 他们甚至没有注意过你 |
[06:10] | Don’t hate me if I’m a tad jealous. | 不要因为我小小的嫉妒而讨厌我 |
[06:12] | Lindsay, I couldn’t hate you, even if you accidentally | 琳赛 我不可能讨厌你 即使你不小心搞混了 |
[06:15] | Mixed up our twin husbands and kissed the wrong one. | 咱们的双胞胎老公并且亲了我老公 |
[06:18] | Oh, hey! Don’t forget our clean up the park event. | 噢 嘿 别忘了咱们要去打扫公园 |
[06:21] | How could I? I already painted happy faces on our haz-mat masks. | 我怎么会忘 我在咱的防化口罩上画了小笑脸 |
[06:24] | These make protection from chemical inhalation cute. | 它们让我们远离可吸入化学物质 真可爱 |
[06:31] | Oh, uh, hey, guys. You know Lindsay, right? | 噢 姑娘们 你们知道琳赛 对吧 |
[06:33] | Yeah, she’s your little friend who talks at the same time as you, right? | 嗯 她就是那个和你同时说话的女孩对吧 |
[06:36] | Yeah, we do that. I don’t really know how it happens. | 对 我们就这样 也不知道为什么会这样 |
[06:40] | Anyway, Aves, that’s what we’re calling you now, “Aves.” | 呃 艾儿 我们以后就这么叫你 艾儿 |
[06:43] | Wanna sit with us at lunch today? | 今天跟我们一起吃午饭怎么样 |
[06:44] | You have to, it’s not a question. | 你必须去 我们不是在问你 |
[06:47] | Oh, uh, can my bff come, too? | 哦 我的超级好友可不可以一起去 |
[06:50] | I’d love for Linds to be in on the fun. | 我很希望琳子能在我身边 |
[06:52] | That’s what we’re calling her now: “Linds.” | 我们以后就这么叫她了 琳子 |
[06:54] | Sorry, cheerleader meeting. | 对不起 啦啦队内部会议 |
[06:56] | Oh sorry, Lindsay. | 对不起 琳赛 |
[06:57] | No, it’s a cheerleader meeting, it’s cool. | 没事 这是啦啦队会议 没关系 |
[07:01] | I’ll see you later, Aves. | 一会儿见 艾儿 |
[07:02] | See you, Linds. | 再见 琳子 |
[07:03] | Bye. Bye. | 拜拜 |
[07:05] | Okay. We’re not calling you Aves anymore. She ruined it. | 我们不能叫你艾儿了 她把这个名字毁了 |
[07:07] | Your new nickname is “Avery.” | 你的新昵称是艾芙莉 |
[07:10] | Oh, I like that. I hope it catches on. | 哦 那个不错 我希望它能朗朗上口 |
[07:13] | Look, Avery, it’s not really a cheerleader meeting, | 那个 艾芙莉 其实我们没什么啦啦队会议要开 |
[07:15] | We just don’t like Lindsay. | 我们就是不喜欢琳赛 |
[07:16] | We don’t. Not at all. | 讨厌她 烦死她了 |
[07:19] | But she’s my best friend. | 但她是我最好的朋友 |
[07:20] | If you hang out with her, you can’t hang out with us. | 你要是跟她玩 就不能跟我们玩 |
[07:22] | It’s all part of our school spirit. | 这就是校园精神的一部分 |
[07:24] | Spirit. | 精神 |
[07:37] | Well, the fort’s done. Whoo! | 嗯 堡垒建好了 哇 |
[07:41] | Now what do we do? | 现在干啥 |
[07:42] | Huh? Oh, let’s name our country. | 嗯 噢 咱给咱们的国家起名字吧 |
[07:44] | Okay, let’s see. My name’s Chloe, your name’s Stan. | 好的 咱想想 我的名字是克洛伊 你的名字是斯坦 |
[07:48] | Let’s name it… “Chloe.” | 那就叫克洛伊国吧 |
[07:52] | Uh, where’s my name? | 我的名字跑哪去了 |
[07:54] | Your name can be in the national anthem. | 你的名字在国歌里 |
[07:57] | Chloe Chloe Chloe Chloe Chloe Chloe Chloe Stan | 克洛伊 克洛伊 克洛伊 克洛伊 斯坦 |
[08:01] | Well, at least my name is the big finish. | 嗯 至少以我的名字结尾 |
[08:03] | Chloe | 克洛伊 |
[08:08] | Ah, that’s really beautiful. | 歌挺好听 |
[08:10] | So we have a name and a national anthem. What do we do now? | 那咱现在有了国名和国歌 然后干什么呢 |
[08:13] | We need an enemy to conquer. | 我们要有敌人去征服 |
[08:16] | Hey, Chloe. It’s daddy and mommy. | 嘿 克洛伊 是爸爸和妈妈 |
[08:21] | Perfect. | 送上门来了 |
[08:24] | Are they in there? | 他们在里面吗 |
[08:25] | I think so. I can hear Chloe’s voice. | 我觉得是 我听见克洛伊的声音了 |
[08:34] | I claim the family room in the name of Chloe! | 我以克洛伊之名占领客厅 |
[08:37] | Oh! Chloe! | 噢 克洛伊 |
[08:39] | We’re letting you play in the kitchen. Don’t push it. | 我们容忍你在厨房玩 不要再逼我们了 |
[08:42] | Retreat! Retreat! Retreat! | 撤退 撤退 撤退 |
[08:51] | Stan, what’s going on? | 斯坦 干啥呢 |
[08:53] | The conflict drags on, morale is low, and supplies are dwindling. | 冲突持续 士气低沉 物资捉襟见肘 |
[08:57] | I don’t think we’ll make it through the winter. | 我觉得我们撑不过冬天了 |
[08:59] | How was your day? | 你今天过的怎么样 |
[09:02] | Look, Stan, I need to talk to you. | 斯坦 我要跟你谈谈 |
[09:05] | The cheerleaders are coming over tonight for a sleep-over | 啦啦队员们要过来住一晚上 |
[09:07] | And I love being one of them, | 并且我很高兴能成为她们的一员 |
[09:09] | But they say I can’t be friends with Lindsay anymore. | 但她们说我不能和琳赛做朋友了 |
[09:12] | Well, as a dog, I value loyalty above all. | 嗯 作为狗 我把忠诚看得高过一切 |
[09:16] | Couch cushions! Bring me more couch cushions! | 沙发垫 我要更多的沙发垫 |
[09:20] | Why else would I follow that crazy, red-headed tyrant | 我为啥要追随那个疯狂 红发的暴君 |
[09:24] | Into a battle that can’t be won? | 去打一场赢不了的战争 |
[09:27] | Avery, Lindsay’s your best friend. | 艾芙莉 琳赛是你最好的朋友 |
[09:29] | You can’t turn your back on her. | 你可不能背叛她呀 |
[09:31] | I can be friends with Lindsay and still be a cheerleader. | 我可以和两边都做朋友 |
[09:34] | I’ve just got to keep my two worlds separate. | 我只需要啦啦队和生活两不误 |
[09:36] | Stan, bring them now or I’ll have you shaved! | 斯坦 把沙发垫马上拿过来 要不把你毛剃了 |
[09:42] | You do not want to see me shaved. | 你不会愿意看到我的毛被剃掉的样子 |
[09:44] | I’ve got a couple tattoos I regret. | 我身上有几个让我悔恨的纹身 |
[09:45] | One’s a pink unicorn, | 一个是粉色的独角兽 |
[09:47] | And the other one’s embarrassing. | 还有一个更丢狗 |
[09:53] | Bass master Bennett James here, | 鲈鱼之王班尼特・詹姆斯在此 |
[09:55] | Reeling in the big one. | 生来为钓最大鱼 |
[10:01] | Dad? | 爸 |
[10:04] | Hey, hey you, son. Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 你来了儿子 嘿 嘿 |
[10:07] | Ready for a weekend we will always remember? Oh! | 为我们的难忘周末做好准备了吗 喔 |
[10:11] | And I have not eaten a thing today, | 并且我今天啥都没吃 |
[10:13] | so nothing will be coming up but bile. | 所以除了胆汁没什么会反上来 |
[10:16] | And, uh, a little bit of rice. | 还有一点米饭 |
[10:19] | Do we have to go now? | 我们必须现在去吗 |
[10:20] | The cheerleaders are coming here for a sleep-over. | 啦啦队员们要过来住一晚上 |
[10:23] | Oh! Too bad. We’re going fishing. | 噢 真可惜 我们要去钓鱼 |
[10:26] | Could this get any worse? | 还有比这更可惜的吗 |
[10:28] | Well, yeah. I’ve got a fish hook stuck in my butt cheek. | 嗯 有 我屁股上挂了一鱼钩 |
[10:32] | You’re gonna need a pair of pliers and a flashlight, son. | 你要准备钳子和手电了 儿子 |
[10:36] | Oh, come on! | 噢 我可不干 |
[10:41] | Are the cheerleaders here yet? | 啦啦队员们来了没 |
[10:44] | No, you’re the first to arrive. | 没 你是第一个到的 |
[10:49] | When did you get that uniform? | 你什么时候有那件制服的 |
[10:50] | I thought you said you never made the squad. | 我记得你从来没有进过啦啦队 |
[10:52] | I was the unofficial backup in case one of the eight | 我是非正式的候补队员 如果八位啦啦队员中的一位 |
[10:55] | Cheerleaders got the flu or was accidentally handcuffed to the flagpole. | 得流感了或不小心被旗杆绑住了 就换我上 |
[11:01] | It never occurred to me they’d go with just seven. | 但是他们七个人也硬上了 根本没用我 |
[11:04] | Mom, the cheerleaders are my thing, remember? | 妈 啦啦队这个是我的事 记得吗 |
[11:07] | Of course they are. Yes. You’re the kid, I’m the mom. | 当然 你是孩子 我是妈妈 |
[11:10] | This is your time to shine, not– | 这是你的光辉时刻 不是 |
[11:12] | They’re here! They’re here! Oh! | 她们来了 她们来了 喔 |
[11:15] | Oh, it’s you. | 噢 是你啊 |
[11:18] | What’s your mother looking for? | 你妈妈在等谁 |
[11:20] | Her youth. Mom, would you please change? | 她的青春年华 妈 能不能换换衣服 |
[11:24] | And put on some other clothes, too. | 然后穿上点别的衣服 |
[11:27] | Fine. Call me when the cheerleaders get here. | 好 啦啦队来的时候叫我一声 |
[11:29] | Oh, are the cheerleaders coming over to help clean up the park? | 喔 啦啦队员们要过来帮咱打扫公园了 |
[11:32] | Here’s your trash spike. I spent all night bedazzling it. | 这是你的扫把 我花了一晚上装饰它 |
[11:37] | Was that today? | 今天去扫 |
[11:38] | You forgot? | 你忘了 |
[11:39] | Yeah. I’m really, really sorry. We’ll do it another day, okay? | 对 我很对不起 改天做 行吗 |
[11:43] | So you’re blowing me off? | 你放我鸽子 |
[11:45] | Well, I can’t blow off the cheerleaders. | 嗯 我总不能放啦啦队鸽子吧 |
[11:47] | They always do this sleep-over at the new girl’s house. | 她们总会在新成员家里过一晚 |
[11:49] | If you could just go before they get here. | 你还是在她们来之前离开吧 |
[11:51] | You’re kicking me out? | 你要把我赶出去 |
[11:53] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for it to come out that way. | 对不起 我也不想这样对你说 |
[11:55] | I just don’t want you here when they come. | 我只是不希望在她们来的时候你在这儿 |
[11:58] | I can’t believe you’re doing this to me. | 我真不敢相信你会这样对我 |
[12:00] | I can’t believe you’re not understanding how important | 我真不敢相信你竟然不理解 |
[12:03] | Being a cheerleader is to me. | 当啦啦队员对我有多重要 |
[12:04] | I can’t believe you’re being such a bad friend. | 我真不敢相信你竟然是这样一个坏朋友 |
[12:07] | Me? Yeah, you! | 我 不 你才是 |
[12:10] | If you want me out of here so badly, I’m leaving. | 如果你这么想要我走 我走就是了 |
[12:13] | But don’t expect me to be happy about it. | 不要认为我会高兴地离开 |
[12:22] | Well, I guess I just lost my best friend. | 我想我刚失去了我最好的朋友 |
[12:26] | That’s the school spirit. | 这就是学校精神 |
[12:28] | Spirit! | 精神 |
[12:31] | Oh, Avery. | 噢 艾芙莉 |
[12:38] | You ruined our bonding trip. I hope you’re happy. | 你毁了我们的交流之行 我希望你过的开心 |
[12:41] | I don’t know what you’re complaining about. | 我不知道你有啥好抱怨的 |
[12:42] | Look at all these fish we caught. | 看看我们抓的鱼 |
[12:44] | Son, we didn’t catch them. | 儿子 不是我们抓的 |
[12:45] | We were arguing so much the other fishermen threw them | 我们吵得太厉害以至于其他渔民把他们的鱼扔过来 |
[12:47] | At us to get us off the lake. | 让咱们离开湖区 |
[12:49] | We still caught them. | 我们还是抓住了它们 |
[12:53] | Ooh, the cheerleaders are in their pajamas. | 喔 啦啦队员们穿着睡衣 |
[12:56] | I thought your stupid fishing trip would make me miss this | 我以为你那愚蠢的钓鱼之行会让我错过这场景 |
[12:58] | But we got back in time! | 但咱们及时回来了 |
[13:00] | Ugh, I’m disgusting, I can’t let them see me like this. | 我真恶心 我不能让她们看见我这样 |
[13:03] | As long as you’re in there, turn on the light. | 既然你都进去了 把灯打开 |
[13:04] | You can help me hang this door. | 你可以帮我装门 |
[13:05] | I don’t want to hang the door. | 我不想装门 |
[13:07] | I don’t either. Let’s bond over that. | 我也不想 咱就靠这事儿交流吧 |
[13:16] | You know, you guys, Lindsay’s really not that bad | 你们知道吗 一旦你们了解了琳赛 |
[13:18] | Once you get to know her. She just wants to be like us. | 就会发现她没有那么差 她只想像我们一样 |
[13:21] | Everybody wants to be like us, but not everyone can. | 每个人都想成为我们 但并不是所有人都可以 |
[13:24] | Right, girls? | 对不对 姑娘们 |
[13:25] | – Yeah. – Totally. | -对 -没错 |
[13:27] | You go, Brie! | 说得好 布丽 |
[13:30] | Mom! What? | 妈 怎么了 |
[13:31] | Oh! I’m doing it again, aren’t I? I’m sorry. | 噢 我又这样了 是不是 对不起 |
[13:34] | I’m going up to bed. | 我睡觉去了 |
[13:35] | Good night, Mads. | 麦麦 晚安 |
[13:36] | Good night, Ells. | 艾艾 晚安 |
[13:37] | Yes! | 棒极了 |
[13:42] | I can’t wait to see your mom’s face when she sees this. | 我等不及要看你妈看这个时的表情了 |
[13:46] | You never finish what you start. | 你从来没有善始善终过 |
[13:48] | Well, I finished this, boom! | 我把这个完成了 看看 |
[13:57] | Oh, shoot. We can’t open the door because we put the hinges on backwards. | 噢 该死 我们开不了门了 因为我们把螺丝装反了 |
[14:08] | Oh, great, we can’t unscrew the hinges because the battery’s dead. | 啊 好极了 螺丝扭不下来了 因为电池没电了 |
[14:11] | And somebody made us leave our cell phones behind so we could bond. | 某人以好好交流为由让我们把手机扔到家里 |
[14:16] | Now is not the time to point fingers. | 现在不是指责别人的时刻 |
[14:18] | Now is the time to scream in kind of a crazy panic. | 现在是像疯子一样喊叫的时刻 |
[14:23] | Help! Honey! Honey! | 帮帮忙 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[14:25] | Help! Help! Get us out of here! | 救救我们 救命 把我们弄出去 |
[14:27] | You got to get low, low, low | 你要再低一点 低 低 低 |
[14:29] | You got to get low, low, low | 你要再低一点 低 低 低 |
[14:31] | We’re stuck in the shed! | 我们困在小屋里了 |
[14:33] | We’re stuck in the shed! | 我们困在小屋里了 |
[14:36] | You got to get low, low, low | 你要再低一点 低 低 低 |
[14:46] | Good, you’re up. We have to put on a play | 好 你醒了 我们要演一出戏 |
[14:48] | To teach Avery a lesson about loyalty. | 教艾芙莉忠诚的重要性 |
[14:51] | I’ve been up all night writing it. | 我熬夜写出来了 |
[14:52] | I’m only doing it if I can play a grizzled old mountain man. | 只有我的角色是头发灰白的老山地人时 我才演 |
[14:55] | Uh, okay, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[14:58] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[15:00] | Does my beard smell funny to you? | 我的胡子闻起来很有趣吗 |
[15:05] | It’s been fun being part of this kingdom, | 我来这个王国里很开心 |
[15:08] | But I got a better offer to join another kingdom– | 但我如果去另一个王国会有更好的待遇 |
[15:10] | Cheerlandia. | 奇尔兰迪亚国 |
[15:13] | So, I’m out of here. | 所以 我要离开这儿 |
[15:15] | Grrr, I’m a mountain man. | 不行 我是山地人 |
[15:18] | I grow moss in my belly button. | 我肚脐眼里长着苔藓 |
[15:22] | I know it’s unexpected, hurts your feelings, | 我知道这出乎意料 伤害了你的感情 |
[15:25] | And is a shocking act of disloyalty. | 而且是一种令人震惊的不忠行为 |
[15:28] | I poop in the woods. | 我在树林里便便 |
[15:32] | Okay. All right. I see what you guys are | 不用演了 我知道你们 |
[15:34] | Doing here with your little drama, | 在演什么了 |
[15:36] | And it isn’t very convincing. | 而且不是那么令人信服 |
[15:38] | I just can’t believe that you’re dumping Lindsay for the cheerleaders. | 我真不敢相信你为了啦啦队甩了你的好友琳赛 |
[15:41] | You dumped your best friend? | 你甩了你最好的朋友 |
[15:43] | It’s not that I dumped her. | 不是我抛弃了她 |
[15:45] | It’s just I got some new friends… | 只是我有了一些新朋友 |
[15:47] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[15:49] | But, you’re my big sister, Avery. | 但你是我姐姐 艾芙莉 |
[15:50] | You’re supposed to do the right thing. | 你应该做正确的事情 |
[15:53] | Chloe, sometimes things change– | 克洛伊 有时事情会变 |
[15:55] | But I wanted to be like you. | 但我想成为你 |
[15:59] | I didn’t know you thought about stuff like that. | 我不知道你还这样想过 |
[16:01] | In school, I wrote your name for the person I admire most. | 在学校 我写你是我最仰慕的人 |
[16:10] | This is the best play I have ever written. | 这是我写过的最好的剧作 |
[16:16] | Good. I’m glad you guys are up. | 好 真高兴你们醒了 |
[16:19] | I’m not giving up Lindsay as a friend. | 我不会放弃琳赛这个朋友 |
[16:21] | Then you can’t be a cheerleader. | 那你就不能当啦啦队员 |
[16:22] | Yes, I can. I’m the only girl who’s small enough to be a flyer. | 不 我可以 我是唯一一个身材娇小可以当飞人的女生 |
[16:26] | How dare you threaten us. | 你怎敢威胁我们 |
[16:28] | How dare you call us not small enough. | 你怎敢说我们的身材不够娇小 |
[16:32] | Either I’m still friends with Lindsay, | 我要么还和琳赛是朋友 |
[16:34] | Or I quit the cheerleaders. | 要么我退出拉拉队 |
[16:35] | We don’t need you. We’ll just find someone else we can lift. | 我们不需要你 我们会找到其他我们可以举的人 |
[16:38] | Remy. | 雷米 |
[16:41] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[16:44] | Fine, we’re best friends again. | 好吧 你又是我们的朋友了 |
[16:47] | Spirit! | 精神 |
[16:53] | Way to go, Avery! | 干得好 艾芙莉 |
[17:01] | Oh, well we’re still in here. | 噢 我们还困在里面 |
[17:04] | It wasn’t a dream. | 我没做梦 |
[17:06] | Why haven’t they come looking for us? | 她们为什么没找我们 |
[17:07] | Because as far as they know, | 因为据她们所知 |
[17:10] | We’re at the lake until tomorrow. | 我们到明天才回来 |
[17:13] | What smells like rotting fish? | 什么有股臭鱼味儿 |
[17:15] | It might be the rotting fish, son. | 可能就是臭鱼 儿子 |
[17:19] | Listen, I’m, I’m sorry I dragged you into this. | 听着 我 我很抱歉把你拉到这事里来 |
[17:23] | Maybe I was trying too hard. | 我可能太勉为其难了 |
[17:25] | The thing is, I never did anything like this with my dad. | 问题是 我从来没有和我爸干过这种事 |
[17:29] | Really? You never got trapped in a shed in hundred degree heat | 真的 你从来没有困在一间有一百多度的小屋里面 |
[17:32] | With rotting fish and no hope of getting rescued? | 与臭鱼为伍 毫无获救的希望 |
[17:35] | Eh, we just weren’t that close. | 呃 我们没有那么亲近 |
[17:37] | And I wanted more for you and me. | 我想跟你更亲近一些 |
[17:41] | It’s frustrating for me because | 你从不告诉我 |
[17:43] | You never tell me what’s going on, | 你发生了什么事 这让我很沮丧 |
[17:46] | You, you never let me in. | 你 你从来不让我走入你的生活 |
[17:48] | I mean, we’ve got such a strained relationship. | 我的意思是 咱们俩的关系特别紧张 |
[17:53] | We do? | 有吗 |
[17:55] | I thought we were really close. | 我觉得咱们够亲近了 |
[17:57] | Really! | 真的 |
[17:59] | Yeah. I mean, I love you and everything. | 真的 我爱你和你的一切 |
[18:04] | If I heard that three days ago, we wouldn’t have had | 如果我三天之前听到这些东西 咱就不用 |
[18:06] | to go on this stupid fishing trip. | 去做什么愚蠢的垂钓了 |
[18:10] | I love you, too… and everything. | 我也爱你和你的一切 |
[18:13] | You know, I’m kinda glad we got to have this moment before | 你知道吗 我很高兴我们能在与鱼一起变臭之前 |
[18:16] | we rot in here with these fish. | 有这样一次经历 |
[18:17] | Hey! We are not going to rot in here. | 嘿 我们不会和鱼一起烂在这儿 |
[18:20] | Come on. We are strong, we’re resourceful, | 看看 我们很强壮 我们资源丰富 |
[18:23] | We never give up. We’re James men. | 我们永不放弃 我们是詹姆斯家的男人 |
[18:26] | Let’s see if we can find something to– | 看看咱们可不可以找到 |
[18:28] | Snake! | 蛇 |
[18:41] | We’re free! We’re gonna live! | 自由了 我们活下来了 |
[18:46] | You okay, dad? Yeah. Yeah. | 你还好吧 爸 还好 还好 |
[18:47] | I, I think so. | 我 我觉得我没问题 |
[18:49] | Someday, son, when you tell this story, and by someday, | 某天 儿子 当你跟你妈说起这件事 |
[18:53] | I mean in five minutes when you talk to your mom, | 其实我指十分钟之后当你跟你妈说这事的时候 |
[18:56] | It was a snake, not a garden hose. | 那是条蛇 不是水管 |
[19:02] | Dad? | 爸 |
[19:04] | Yes, son, go. | 去吧 儿子 去吧 |
[19:07] | Go to the cheerleaders. | 去找啦啦队员去吧 |
[19:09] | I’m gonna go throw up. | 我要吐了 |
[19:13] | Hey, you got to admit, | 嘿 你不得不承认 |
[19:14] | That door stayed on pretty good, though, huh? | 那个门咱封的挺结实哈 |
[19:18] | Hey, girls. How was the sleep-over? | 嘿 姑娘们 过夜过得怎么样 |
[19:21] | Ew! What is that smell? | 呃 那是什么味 |
[19:23] | It’s like a cow pooped a fish! | 就像牛拉出了一条鱼 |
[19:28] | Wait! Wait! I, I– | 等等 等等 我 我 |
[19:29] | I usually smell so much better! | 我身上味道一般很好闻 |
[19:32] | There’s a man throwing up out there! | 那里有个男人正在吐 |
[19:44] | Ready? | 准备好了 |
[19:45] | OKAY. | 好的 |
[19:46] | Be my “F”, be my “R”, be my “I”, “E”, “N”, “D.” | 当我的F 当我的R 当我的I E N D |
[19:51] | What’s that spell? Be my friend! | 合起来是什么 当我的朋友 |
[19:53] | Go Lindsay, be Avery’s friend! | 去吧琳赛 当艾芙莉的朋友 |
[19:58] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢 伙计们 |
[19:59] | That was worse than when they made us cheer the gluten-free bake sale. | 这比我们上次为无面筋面包店做广告还要差劲 |
[20:05] | You expect me to forgive you just like that, | 你觉得这样就能让我这样原谅你 |
[20:08] | After the way you betrayed me? | 在你那样背叛我之后 |
[20:10] | Look, Lindsay, I’m really, really sorry. | 琳赛 听着 我非常非常抱歉 |
[20:13] | I guess I just got so caught up in being | 我太沉迷于成为啦啦队的一员 |
[20:15] | A cheerleader I forgot who I was | 以至于我忘记了我是谁 |
[20:17] | And what we meant to each other. | 忘记了我们对彼此的意义 |
[20:18] | I didn’t realize you were that shallow. | 我真没想到你如此肤浅 |
[20:20] | I thought we were the same, but I guess we’re not. | 我以为咱们一样 但现在看来我们不一样 |
[20:25] | I got you invited to the cheerleader sleep-over | 我帮你要到了下周去布丽 |
[20:27] | at Brie’s house next week. | 家里过夜的机会 |
[20:29] | Avery, you’re my best friend ever! | 艾芙莉 你是我最好的朋友 |
[20:33] | So you forgive me? | 你原谅我了 |
[20:34] | Of course I do. I guess throwing away everything you believe in | 当然了 我觉得抛弃一切去成为啦啦队员 |
[20:38] | to be with the cheerleaders isn’t shallow. | 并不肤浅 |
[20:39] | It’s flexible. | 这叫灵活 |
[20:41] | That’s what I told myself. | 我就是这么对我自己说的 |
[20:43] | We are the same! | 我们还真是一样的 |
[20:48] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[20:50] | Hello, ladies. | 哈喽 姑娘们 |
[20:55] | Do I still smell that bad? | 我身上味道还那么糟 |
[21:06] | Oh, come on! | 噢 不带这样的 |
[21:11] | I have never spent such a horrible night | 我还从未有过像上周二 |
[21:14] | in the theater as last Tuesday. | 那样糟糕的剧院经历 |
[21:16] | I’m sorry about everything, little mountain man. | 我很抱歉 小山地人 |
[21:19] | I will never let you down again. | 我不会再让你失望了 |
[21:24] | You’ll always be my hero, big mountain sis. | 你是我永远的英雄 大山姐 |
[21:28] | Now, let’s go hollow out a bear to sleep in. | 现在咱们把一头熊挖空钻进去睡觉吧 |
[21:36] | I did not write that. | 我可没写这一段 |