时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | ( Laughing ) | |
[00:08] | Hey, Avery. | 嘿,Avery。 |
[00:09] | Sweetheart, what are you laughing at? | 亲爱的,你在笑什么? |
[00:10] | This report card. | 这张成绩单。 |
[00:12] | What have we told you about laughing at Tyler’s report card? | 我们和你说过什么?不要嘲笑Tyler的成绩单。 |
[00:16] | Okay, which one of the three stooges | 好吧,这次他们评价他 |
[00:18] | did they compare him to this time? | 是“活宝三人组”里的哪个? (//美国三个喜剧演员) |
[00:20] | No, no, this is my report card. | 不,不,不,这是我的成绩单。 |
[00:23] | Your report card? Those don’t make us laugh. | 你的成绩单? 从来不让我们感到可笑啊。 |
[00:25] | They just make us feel… what’s the word? | 你的成绩单一向都让我们感觉。。。 怎么说呢。。 |
[00:27] | Hebetudinous? I was gonna say “dumb.” | 自己很笨? 我本来想说“自己很愚蠢”。 |
[00:31] | This looks great! I don’t see what’s funny here. | 看起来很牛X啊! 看不出有什么可笑的。 |
[00:33] | Yeah, I haven’t seen that many “a’s” in a row | 对啊,从来没在一行里看到过这么多“优”。 (//原文为“A”) |
[00:35] | since aardvark auto opened that annex over on Avenue A. | 自从“优美的小优优在优雅的跳舞”。 (//原文“土豚在A大道自动打开了那个附录”,很多a在里面) |
[00:38] | No, no. Just read the hilarious comment from Mrs. krupp. | 读读看Krupp太太给我的那条搞笑的评语。 |
[00:41] | (Laughs ) She kills me. | 太尼玛搞笑了。 |
[00:43] | “Avery is an outstanding, conscientious student.” | “Avery是个非常杰出的、认真的学生。” |
[00:45] | “It just seems she’s a bit too serious | “她看起来总是太认真了, |
[00:47] | and could have more fun with her schoolwork.” | 应该在作业方面再活泼一些。” |
[00:49] | She thinks I’m no fun. | 她认为我这个人很没意思。 |
[00:51] | Isn’t that hilarious? Ha ha ha ha ha ha! | 太搞笑勒~ 啊~~~哈~~~哈~~~哈~~~!! |
[00:54] | Why aren’t you laughing? | 你们为什么不笑? |
[00:56] | You don’t agree with her, do you? | 你们不会是也同意她吧? |
[00:58] | Why are you looking at each other? | 干嘛互相看对方? |
[01:00] | Speaking for myself, I’m a little scared. | 就我自己来说,我有些被吓到了。 |
[01:04] | You don’t think I’m fun? Uh, no, | 你不认为有是个有意思的人? 不不不, |
[01:06] | no, that’s not what we’re saying, sweetheart. | 这不是我们的意思,亲爱的。 |
[01:08] | Oh, so you do think I’m fun. Uh… | 所以,你们确实认为我挺有意思的吧。 额。。。 |
[01:11] | I’m getting really frustrated with the two of you | 我对你们俩太失望了, |
[01:13] | not having the courage to just be up front with me. | 你们居然没有勇气站在我背后 为我撑腰。 |
[01:15] | This isn’t about us, sweetheart. | 这不是我们有问题,亲爱的。 |
[01:16] | This is about you not being any fun. | 这是因为你就是一点多没趣啊。 |
[01:19] | Dang it! | 我恨自己! |
[01:21] | Wow. My own parents don’t think I’m fun. | 喔,我自己的爹妈居然不认为我有趣。 |
[01:27] | Stan, you think I’m fun, right? | Stan,你觉得我这人挺有意思吧? |
[01:29] | Avery, I think you’re very, very…Smart. | Avery,我觉得你,非常非常非常。。。聪明。 |
[01:33] | That’s not what I asked. | 我不是在问这个。 |
[01:34] | I asked if I was fun. | 我在问我这个人是否有趣。 |
[01:36] | Your shoes are fun. | 你的鞋很有趣。 |
[01:38] | They’re, like, from Mars or something. | 就好像是火星鞋。 |
[01:40] | So you don’t think I’m fun. | 所以,你也不觉得我有意思。 |
[01:42] | Look, I know you’re fun, you know you’re fun. | 听着,我觉的你有意思, 你觉得你有意思。 |
[01:44] | Isn’t that enough? | 这不就够了吗? |
[01:45] | Well, what about everybody else? | 那其他人呢? |
[01:47] | Uh…Look out the window! | 额。。。看窗外! |
[01:49] | It’s whatever boy band is currently popular! | 这是那个,那个什么什么组合,最火的那个! |
[01:54] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[01:55] | I’m fun, and I’m gonna prove it! | 我很有意思,我要证明! |
[01:58] | Stan: Kinda hard to make that face fun. | Stan:要让这么张脸有趣 起来,貌似有点难啊。。 |
[02:01] | But hey, let’s try. | 没关系没关系,试试看嘛。 |
[02:02] | Look. She’s got a balloon head! | 看,她的脸跟气球一样! |
[02:06] | Hey, let’s let the air out of her! | 来来来,把气都放掉看看! |
[02:12] | Oh, this is hilarious. | 笑尿了! |
[02:14] | Well, at least, I’m fun. | 好吧,好歹,我还是挺有趣的。 |
[02:35] | stan: Whoa-ho-ho! I got your message. | Stan:哇哦哇哦! 我收到信息了。 |
[02:38] | Where’s the bacon-wrapped Cat? | 那些缠着培根的猫在哪儿? |
[02:40] | Must be out there with your invisible popular boy band. | 嗯,肯定是在窗外,和你 说的那些隐形的流行组合在一块儿。 |
[02:45] | I’ve been bamboozled, haven’t I? Yes. | 我被耍了,是不是 是的。 |
[02:48] | You’re trying to get me to talk to you about being fun again, aren’t you? | 你又要找我聊那些有不有趣的话题了,是不是? |
[02:52] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[02:54] | Stan, it really hurts my feelings that people don’t think I’m fun. | Stan,别人都觉得我很没意思,让我很伤心。 |
[02:58] | It’s no big deal, it’s just the people who know you best. | 这没什么大不了的,只是他们太了解你了。 |
[03:02] | Seriously, stan, I hate that everybody sees me that way. | 说实在的,Stan,我恨他们这么看我。 |
[03:05] | I know I’m fun. How can I show everybody else? | 我知道我是个有意思的人。 我该怎么让他们看出来? |
[03:08] | Don’t lure them into your frilly little prison | 别诱惑他们到你这 装饰精致的小囚牢里。 |
[03:10] | promising bacon cats? | 说好的培根和猫呢? |
[03:13] | Can I use your laptop to watch a video my friends made? | 我能用你的电脑看一个我朋友做的视频么? |
[03:16] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便。 |
[03:17] | No laughing, singing, or giggling. | 不准笑,不准笑尿,不准大叫。 |
[03:19] | Why do people think I’m not fun? | 为毛大家都觉得我没劲呢? |
[03:22] | Maybe the ties are giving the wrong message. | 也许是因为这领带? 看起来太严肃了? |
[03:25] | No, “12-year-old investment banker” | 不会啊,“12岁的银行资本家” |
[03:26] | is coming through loud and clear. | 很明确,毫无疑问啊。 |
[03:29] | Ha ha ha ha! Chloe! Chloe! | 哈哈哈哈! |
[03:32] | I’m sorry. This movie is hilarious. | 不好意思,这个片子太搞笑了。 |
[03:34] | My friends are so fun. That’s it! | 我的这几个朋友太搞笑勒! 我想到办法了! |
[03:37] | You’re gonna hang around Chloe’s friends and Hope they make you fun? | 你要和Chloe的朋友经常一起玩, 期望他们能把你变得更有趣? |
[03:40] | No! I’m supposed to write a paper for Mrs. krupp. | 不!我本来应该要写一份论文 交给Krupp太太的。 |
[03:43] | Instead, I’ll make a movie, and she’ll see how fun I am. | 但是我改主意了,我要拍一部电影, 她就会知道我是有多么有趣了! |
[03:47] | And everyone in the family can be in it, | 家里所有人都参演, |
[03:48] | and then they’ll see how fun I am. | 他们也能知道我有多有趣了。 |
[03:51] | I’m gonna start right now! | 现在就开始! |
[03:52] | Hey! | 喂! |
[03:54] | Thanks, stan, for all your help. I really owe ya. | 多谢啦,Stan,感谢你的帮助, 我欠你一个人情。 |
[03:58] | Aaah! | 啊!!! |
[03:59] | Hey! How about that bacon-wrapped Cat?! | 嘿!那那些猫呢?培根呢?! |
[04:06] | First off, thank you all so much for helping me with my movie. | 首先,感谢大家来帮助我完成我的电影。 |
[04:09] | It’s so early! I haven’t even had my first coff of cuppee. | 这么早!我都还没喝每天的“头茶”啊。 (//好吧,她其实喝的是咖啡) |
[04:13] | Did we have to be here at six A.M.? | 我们非要在早上六点的时候开始吗? |
[04:15] | It’s actually five. I reset the clocks to get a head start. | 其实是五点,我偷偷调了时间,好让你们早起。 |
[04:19] | Daddy’s head still hasn’t started. | 爹爹的脑袋还没开始运作。 |
[04:23] | Aah! Here I am! | 啊!我在!我在! |
[04:25] | Avery: All rightie… | Avery:好吧。。。 |
[04:27] | Here is everyone’s assignments and schedules. | 这是你们的角色安排和通告。 |
[04:30] | Chloe! You’re my assistant director. | Chloe!你是我的助理。 |
[04:32] | You’ll be at my side every step of the way. | 你要每一步都跟在我身边。 |
[04:35] | Can I say “action”? Absolutely. | 我能来说“开拍”吗? 当然。 |
[04:37] | Action! Aah! Oh… | 开拍! 啊!奥。。。 |
[04:40] | You know what? I will let you know when. | 这样吧,我叫你喊的时候再喊。 |
[04:42] | So, what’s this movie about? | 那么,这个电影是讲的什么? |
[04:45] | Ah. It’s the timeless story of a misunderstood teen | 这是个永恒的话题, 关于一个迷失的少年 |
[04:49] | struggling to find acceptance in a harsh and judgmental world. | 在残酷的社会寻求自我认同。 |
[04:53] | Oh. Oh. Okay. | 额。哦。 好吧。 |
[04:55] | It’s about a boy who swaps brains with a dog. | 就是关于一个男孩和一只狗 换了下脑子。 |
[04:57] | Oh! Oh! | Oh! 奥~~~ |
[05:00] | I call it… | 我给它命名为。。。 |
[05:02] | “Freaky fido.” | “奇怪的人” (//Fido也是个名字 奇怪的Fido) |
[05:04] | Marking his territory at a theater near you. | 强势登场。 |
[05:07] | I like it. | 我觉得不错。 |
[05:09] | But is anybody gonna believe a talking dog? | 但是有人会相信狗能说话吗? |
[05:11] | Stan: I could freak you out so bad right now. | Stan:我现在就可以把你吓尿 |
[05:15] | My biggest challenge is finding a boy | 我最大的挑战就是找个男孩, |
[05:18] | who can convince everyone he has the brains of a dog. | 能让别人相信他有一副狗脑子。 |
[05:23] | Oh, no. | 我擦嘞。 |
[05:24] | No, I’m not playing a dog in your movie. | 不行,才不要在你的电影里演狗。 |
[05:26] | No, no, you’re not. Stan’s the dog. | 不不不,你不演, Stan才是那只狗。 |
[05:29] | You’re the boy with the dog’s brains. | 你是那个有狗脑子的男孩。 |
[05:31] | Do you know how insulting that is? | 你知道这对我是多么的侮辱么? |
[05:33] | Oh, if you portray my brain respectfully, I’m okay with it. | 如果你尊重我的脑子的话,那好吧。 |
[05:38] | Goofy, dog-brain Tyler? That’s what you think of me? | 超笨的狗脑子Tyler? 这就是你看待我的方式? |
[05:41] | Well, I have more depth and dignity than anyone gives me credit for. | 我比你们想像的要 更有内涵,更有尊严。 |
[05:45] | You have a love scene with Nikki. Let’s shoot this movie! | 你将和Nikki有一些爱情戏份。 行,我们来拍这片子吧! |
[05:48] | Action!!! Ohh! | 开拍! 啊哦! |
[06:01] | Hello, cast. | 各位好。 |
[06:03] | First off, I’d like to welcome Nikki | 首先,欢迎Nikki! |
[06:05] | in the role of Tyler’s love interest. | 她出演Tyler的情人。 |
[06:07] | It will certainly be a challenge. | 这很有挑战。 |
[06:10] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[06:12] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不不,别误会。 |
[06:13] | It’s only because I’m not the least bit interested in you. | 只是因为我本身对你一点都没有意思。 |
[06:16] | You’ll change your tune after you see me roll over and play dead. | 你看到我在地上滚,然后装死以后, 就会改变想法了。 |
[06:19] | That might help. | 这也许会有帮助。 |
[06:22] | All right, in making this movie, | 好了,在拍摄的同时, |
[06:23] | I want you all to have a lot of fun. | 我希望你们都可以很开心很开心。 |
[06:26] | It’s not a suggestion; That’s a direct order. | 这不是建议,是命令。 |
[06:29] | That was a joke. | 开个玩笑。 |
[06:31] | Ha ha ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈! |
[06:33] | Ha ha ha ha ha… okay, that’s enough. | 好了,停! |
[06:34] | Fine. | 好吧。 |
[06:37] | Right. Here’s everyone’s scripts. | 好了,这里是你们的台词。 |
[06:40] | Do all the lines exactly as written | 完全按照剧本来, |
[06:42] | with no deviation or independent thought. | 不要有任何偏离剧本的个人想法。 |
[06:44] | ( All laughing ) | |
[06:46] | That’s not a joke. | 我没有在开玩笑。 |
[06:47] | ( All sigh ) | |
[06:51] | Why did I agree to do this? | 我干嘛要答应啊? |
[06:53] | I hate acting! I hate it! | 我讨厌演戏! 我厌恶! |
[06:55] | You really don’t have to do this if… | 其实你大可不。。。 |
[06:57] | I was only acting that I hate acting. | 我只是在表演“我恨表演”这个情绪。 |
[07:01] | I love acting. | 我最爱演戏了! |
[07:02] | Wow. That was really good. | 哇哦,你演的太棒了。 |
[07:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:07] | But…No, it wasn’t. | 但。。我知道我演的不好。 |
[07:09] | I want to be good, but I am not. | 我很想要演好,但是我做不到。 |
[07:12] | ( Sniffling ) Acting was my dream coming to America, | 演戏是我到美国来的梦想, |
[07:15] | but I’ll just never be any good, Tyler, | 但是我怎么都演不好,Tyler。 |
[07:17] | I just won’t! | 就是做不到! |
[07:18] | ( Sobbing ) Okay, I see what you’re doing. | 好了,我看出来你在装了。 |
[07:23] | Oh, no, I’m… I’m sorry, I… | 哦,对不起,我,我。。。 |
[07:26] | Ha! Acting! | 哈!装的! |
[07:28] | I was only acting that I was stinky at acting | 我只是在表演“我演的很烂” |
[07:31] | when really, I am very good. No? | 说实在的,我演的不错,对吧 |
[07:33] | Yeah, you’re awesome! | 对啊,太牛X了! |
[07:35] | I totally thought you thought you were stinky. | 我完全以为你真的认为自己演的很烂了。 |
[07:37] | But now I feel like such a fool. | 我就觉得我跟个傻子一样。 |
[07:39] | I feel so foolish and… | 就感觉自己又傻。。。 |
[07:42] | So embarrassed. | 又尴尬。。。 |
[07:45] | Acting. | 装的~ |
[07:47] | No, that really wasn’t. | 不不不,你那根本不算是在演戏。 |
[07:52] | You know what, I think acting in this movie | 你知道么,我觉得拍摄这个电影 |
[07:54] | is gonna be fun for us, too. | 也会让我们俩很开心的。 |
[07:55] | Yeah, although I think we’re a little young | 对啊,只是,我觉得我们来演 |
[07:57] | to be playing the parents of our children. | 孩子们的家长的话,看起来太年轻了。 |
[08:00] | It takes me back to when you and I | 这让我回想起我和你 |
[08:02] | used to do community theater. | 一起去参加社区影院的演出的时候。 |
[08:04] | (Brooklyn accent): Agnes! I know you got the amnesia, | Agnes!我知道你得了健忘症, |
[08:08] | but I still gotta ask ya, | 但我还是要问你, |
[08:09] | where was you on the night of the fourth? | 你4号晚上在哪儿? |
[08:12] | (Accent) I don’t remember, butchy. My memory’s on the Fritz. | 我不记得了,Butchy, 我的记忆都没了。 |
[08:15] | Huh? Then why was this gun in your handbag, doll? | 哈?那为什么你的手提包里会有这支枪? |
[08:18] | You mean the gat? The heater? The widow-maker? | 你是说手枪? 加热器?榴弹发射器? |
[08:21] | I don’t remember, butchy. | 我不记得了,Butchy。 |
[08:23] | I remember all the names for guns, but nothin’ else. | 我只记得枪的名字了,其他什么都不记得。 |
[08:25] | Well, maybe a little mouth-to-mouth | 那么,也许嘴对嘴来一下, |
[08:28] | will shake a few memories loose! | 能让那些记忆松弛下来! |
[08:31] | What are you doing? Um… | 你们在干嘛? 呃。。。 (//哈,捉奸在床o(∩_∩)o) |
[08:33] | Well, mommy’s got something in her nose, | 额,妈妈的鼻子里有些东西, |
[08:35] | and I was just trying to see it. | 我在帮看看是什么玩意儿。 |
[08:36] | I’ve got small fingers. I can get up in that thing. | 我手指比较小,可以伸进去。 |
[08:41] | Wait right here. I’m coming back with tools. | 在这儿等我,我去拿工具。 |
[08:46] | All right, now, in this scene… action! | 那么,在这一幕里。。。 开拍! |
[08:48] | Not ready yet. Cut! | 还没准备好。 停! |
[08:50] | You can say “cut” if we haven’t started yet. | 我们都没有开始,你说“停”干嘛。 |
[08:52] | That’s launch! That’s not launch. | 开始了! 没有开始。 |
[08:54] | That’s a wrap! | 收工! |
[08:58] | All right, dad, you will sit here. | 那,爹地,你坐在这儿。 |
[09:00] | Mom, you’ll walk in and say hi to George. Okay. | 妈咪,你走进来,然后和George问好。 |
[09:02] | George! As in “clooney?” George! | George Clooney那个George? (//全球最钻石的王老五乔治·克鲁尼) |
[09:04] | As in “curious.” | 《好奇猴乔治》的那个George。 |
[09:07] | Mom, you’ll say, “hi, George, isn’t it a nice morning?” | 妈咪,你就说“嗨,George, 这是多么美丽的一个早晨啊” |
[09:10] | Okay. And… | 好的。准备。。 |
[09:11] | Hi, George. Isn’t it a nice morning? | 嗨,George, 这是多么美丽的一个早晨啊 |
[09:14] | Cut! What’s the matter? | 停! 怎么了? |
[09:16] | It’s “hi, George. Isn’t it a nice morning?” | 你说了“嗨,George, 这是多么美丽的一个早晨啊” |
[09:18] | Isn’t that what I said? You know, just say, “hi, George.” | 这不就是我说的么? 这样,就只说“嗨,George。” |
[09:21] | Hi, George. Just say, “hi.” | 嗨,George。 就说“嗨。” |
[09:22] | Hi. Just wave. | 嗨。 就只挥挥手吧。 |
[09:24] | Don’t wave. | 别挥了。 |
[09:27] | All right, so this is The Scene right before the brain switch. | 好了,这一幕就发生在大脑交换之前。 |
[09:31] | You’re still just a dog. | 你还只是只狗。 |
[09:32] | This is awesome! I’m gonna be a star! | 太帅气了! 我要成为明星了! |
[09:35] | Oh, I’m gonna need an Agent. A-and sunglasses. | 哦,我觉得我需要有个经纪人。 还有,还有太阳眼镜。 |
[09:37] | A-and a political cause I really don’t understand. | 还有还有,政治因素, 虽然我不知道是什么意思。 |
[09:41] | You’re gonna pick up your favorite toy… | 捡起你最喜欢的玩具。。 |
[09:43] | ( Toy squeaking ) And squeak it like crazy. | 疯狂的咬它。 |
[09:44] | Go on, get it. Action! | 去吧,咬它! 开拍! |
[09:48] | Cut, cut. | 停。停。 |
[09:49] | This is all wrong, this is all wrong. | 不对劲,完全不对。 |
[09:51] | Give me that. | 拿来。 |
[09:52] | Stan, give me that. | Stan,拿过来。 |
[09:54] | Give me that. I’m the director! | 拿过来。 我是导演! |
[09:55] | Who do you think you are?! | 你以为你是谁?! |
[09:59] | I can’t work like this! | 这样没法工作了! |
[10:01] | Man, I love this toy! | 我勒个去的,我爱死这个玩具了! |
[10:04] | Hey… where’d Avery go? | 嘿。。。Avery去哪儿了? |
[10:07] | All right, you just discovered that your boyfriend here has the brain of a dog. | 好,你刚刚发现你的男朋友的脑子是一只狗的。 |
[10:11] | All right? And…Action! | 准备? 开拍! |
[10:13] | Oh, darling. Even though you now have the brain of a dog, | 哦,我亲爱的小甜心。即使你的 脑子是一只狗的, |
[10:17] | I will love you always. | 我还是会爱你的。 (//这就是爱他的身体么?。。。。^_^) |
[10:19] | Ruff! Avery: Cut. | 汪! Avery:停。 |
[10:20] | Okay, Tyler, so here’s the thing. | Tyler,这么着。 |
[10:23] | I know you’re really trying, and I really appreciate it. | 我知道你很努力了, 我很感激。 |
[10:26] | This is to help you get into the mindset of being a dog, | 这是为了让你快速进入狗的角色, |
[10:28] | and partly because you stunk. | 也同时,是因为你实在演的太烂了。 |
[10:30] | Bad boy! Bad boy! | 坏孩子!坏孩子! |
[10:32] | Bad, bad boy! | 坏孩子!坏孩子! |
[10:34] | Okay, people, we’re a couple hours behind schedule. | 注意,各位,我们已经比 拍摄计划落后了几个小时了。 |
[10:37] | Ten minutes for lunch. Oh. Goodness. | 十分钟的午餐时间。 天啊。 |
[10:39] | I can eat fast, but it gives me the hoocups. You mean “hiccups.” | 我可以吃的很快,但这会让我打“个呃”的。 你是说“打嗝”? |
[10:42] | No, hoocups… I go, “hooc!” | 不不不,个呃。。。 就像,个。。。呃。。。 (//这。。。这。。叫我怎么翻译。。。) |
[10:46] | Sweetheart, while we’re all together, we need to talk. | 小乖乖,乘着我们现在都在一起, 我们得谈谈。 |
[10:50] | Fine, but it’s coming out of your eating time. | 可以,但是从你的午餐时间里抠出来。 |
[10:53] | Yeah, sweetie. Stuff like that. What do you mean? | 对,亲爱的。就像这个事儿。 你什么意思? |
[10:55] | Well, hon, you’re being a little bit hard on us. | 这么说,亲爱的,你对我们太苛刻了。 |
[10:58] | I mean, telling mom she couldn’t even wave right? | 我是说,你甚至让妈妈连手都不挥? |
[11:00] | It was just a little, uh… | 这实在是有点。。。 |
[11:03] | Making us eat so fast. Hooc! | 让我们吃这么快。 个。。呃。。 (//坑啊。。。别再来了。。。) |
[11:06] | Making me stay in character during lunch. | 让我在午餐时间继续保持角色体验。 |
[11:09] | Tyler, get up off the floor. | Tyler,从地上起来。 |
[11:13] | I’m only pushing you all to this make a better movie. | 我这么打压你们就是 为了拍好这部电影。 |
[11:16] | You’re the ones who are laying the big stink bombs all over the set. | 你们才是乱扔大粪蛋的人。 |
[11:20] | Well, you’re making this movie to show that you’re fun, | 这么说,你拍这部片是为了体现你很有意思, |
[11:23] | but no one here is having any. | 但是这里没有人觉得有意思。 |
[11:25] | And if stan could talk for real, I bet he’d agree. | 如果Stan能说话的话, 我相信他也会同意的。 |
[11:30] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[11:32] | Well, if you all are having such a horrible time, | 如果你们都觉得度过了 很可怕的一段时间, |
[11:36] | maybe you guys are the ones who don’t know how to have any fun. | 也许你们才是不懂得娱乐的人。 |
[11:39] | Maybe I’ll just replace you with the backup family I have standing by. | 也许,我应该用后备团队来取缔你们。 |
[11:43] | That’s what those people are doing in my office! | 这就是那些人在我办公室里的原因?! |
[11:46] | Excuse me a minute. | 等我一下。 |
[11:51] | You can all go now. Sorry for wasting your time. | 你们可以回去了。 抱歉浪费了你们的时间。 |
[11:56] | Who jammed my square peg into my round hole? | 谁把方形的积木插到圆孔里的? |
[12:05] | You are not shooting a movie in our house with another family. | 你不能在我们家拍摄一部 其他人表演的电影。 |
[12:09] | Maybe it’s just time you go about this in a different way. | 也许你是时候换个方案了。 |
[12:12] | (Scoffs) First you guys tell me that I don’t know how to have fun, | 你们一开始告诉我, 我不是个有趣的人, |
[12:16] | and now you’re telling me that I don’t know how to make a movie? | 现在你们又说我不会拍电影? |
[12:19] | No, we’re not telling you any of that. | 不不不,我们并没有说。 |
[12:20] | Now you’re telling me you’re not telling me any of that? | 现在你又告诉我说没有这么说? |
[12:24] | You know, my biggest mistake was letting you all be in my movie. | 我最大的错误就是 让你们参与到我的电影里来。 |
[12:28] | Sweetheart, you can’t exactly make a movie by yourself. | 亲爱的,你一个人可拍不成电影。 |
[12:31] | Oh yeah? Watch me. | 是吗?走着瞧。 |
[12:36] | Hooc! | 个! |
[12:37] | Eeep! | 呃! |
[12:38] | That’s new. | 这倒是新的。 (//这个奇怪的女人。。。上回是笑得时候抖肩。。这次是打嗝。。。) |
[12:47] | “Freaky fido,” starring Avery in all parts, | “奇怪的人”,Avery出演所有角色, |
[12:51] | take one. | 第一次拍摄。 |
[12:52] | (Spanish accent) Ay, Tyler, you are back, | 嘿,Tyler,你回来了, |
[12:55] | and people will get to know the real you and see how fun you are! | 其他人会理解你的,会知道你有多么有趣的! |
[13:01] | Yeah, man. | 对啊,老兄。 |
[13:03] | It was so freaky havin’ the brains of a dog. | 有个狗的脑子实在是太吓人了。 |
[13:07] | Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! | 汪汪汪汪! |
[13:08] | Arf! Arf! Arf! | 汪汪汪汪! |
[13:10] | That is offensive on somany levels. | 这实在是太无礼了。 |
[13:14] | So was you taking everybody else’s side against me. | 你也要和其他人一样针对我么。 |
[13:17] | Avery, as much as I love you, | Avery,正因为我爱你,我才要说。 |
[13:19] | the rest of the family is not the problem; You are. | 其他人没有问题,你才是有问题的那个。 |
[13:22] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑呢吗? |
[13:24] | They’re the ones who aren’t listening to everything I say | 他们才是一点都不听我说的, |
[13:26] | and doing everything exactly how I want it! | 也不按照我说的来做! |
[13:29] | And no matter how many times I scream at them… | 无论我冲他们吼几遍。。。 |
[13:31] | Oh, my gosh, I am the problem. | 嗷,我的天天啊,我才是有问题的那个。 |
[13:35] | (Whimpers) They’re right about me. | 他们是对的。 |
[13:38] | How can I make a fun movie when I’m not even a fun person? | 我怎么才能拍出有意思的电影呢 连我自己都不是有意思的人。 |
[13:41] | But you can be a fun person! | 但是你可以变成有意思的人! |
[13:43] | Just go a little crazy once in a while, | 偶尔也疯狂一把, |
[13:45] | do something wacky. | 疯癫一把。 |
[13:47] | I don’t know. | 我得思考思考。 |
[13:48] | But thanks, stan. You’re the best. | 谢谢你,Stan。 你最棒了。 |
[13:51] | I owe you a bacon-wrapped Cat. | 我欠你那绑着培根的猫咪。 |
[13:54] | Just make sure it’s free-range. | 确保是自由放养的啊。 |
[13:56] | I think that’s gonna be my celebrity cause… | 我觉得这将是我成名的原因。。 |
[13:58] | Free-range bacon-wrapped cats. | 自由放养的。。。缠满培根的猫咪们。 (//我还没吃早饭、中饭以及晚饭啊。。。好饿。。。〒_〒) |
[14:03] | Thank you all for agreeing to try this one more time. | 多谢各位,愿意再来试一次。 |
[14:07] | I’m sorry. Before, I was a little “grr! Sss! Achh!” | 我很抱歉,我之前太。。。 (//就这个意思。。。不知道怎么文字表达了。。。) |
[14:11] | Now I’m gonna be a little more… “Whoo! Hah hah! (Pop).” | 现在,我会更加的。。 |
[14:15] | Thank you, sweetie. That sounds like a reallygood idea. | 多谢了,亲爱的。 这听起来似乎真的是个好主意。 |
[14:20] | Chloe, where have you been? | Chloe,你去哪儿了? |
[14:21] | Funny story. I accidentally left with that other family. | 有意色的是,我不小心跟另一家人走了。 |
[14:25] | So, where are we going for lunch? | 那么,我们去哪儿吃中饭? |
[14:28] | Hey, are you wearing my pants? | 嘿,你穿的是我的裤子吗? |
[14:35] | Did you know there’s a great burger place near here that we’ve never tried? | 你们知不知道这附近有个超赞的 汉堡包店,我们居然没有去吃过?! |
[14:41] | All right. So in this scene, | 好了,在这一幕里, |
[14:43] | mom and dad are gonna be having dinner. | 爹爹妈妈在吃晚饭。 |
[14:45] | Could we do accents? You better. | 我们可以说话带口音么? 必须可以。 |
[14:48] | (Laughing) Wow! | 哇哦! |
[14:50] | This is a whole new you! | 你就跟换了个人似的! |
[14:52] | And I’m gonna be in this scene, | 并且,我也会参与演出, |
[14:54] | it is gonna be so much fun! | 这会是超多欢乐! |
[14:56] | You ain’t seen nothin’ yet. | 你们还木有见识过的。 |
[14:58] | And I just said “ain’t”! | 我刚刚说了“木有”! |
[15:02] | (British accent) Well, here we are, | 我们正在吃晚饭, |
[15:03] | having dinner with our son who has switched brains with a dog, | 和我们那个跟狗换了个脑子的儿子一起, |
[15:06] | and his girlfriend, who’s making the most of a bad situation… | 以及他的女朋友,正在尽最大努力应对。。。 |
[15:10] | The aforementioned dog brain switcheroo. | 之前那突如其来的换脑闹剧。 |
[15:13] | (Accent) Yes, yes, yes. | 是的是的,没错。 |
[15:14] | As we brits are fond of saying, | 正如我们英国人常说的, |
[15:16] | stiff upper lip, pass the crumpets, | 坚定沉着,递给我那块圆饼, |
[15:18] | and soccer is football. | 蹴鞠就是足球。 (//这个。。。没找到出处。。没明白) |
[15:20] | Aha. Anyway, shame about the boy. | 啊,总而言之呢, 为这男孩感到可怜啊。 |
[15:24] | ( Howling ) | |
[15:27] | (Normal accent) It is so sad what happened. | 发生的一切太令人悲伤了。 |
[15:30] | I cannot imagine how frightened and confused he must be. | 难以想象,他该有多困惑,多害怕啊。 |
[15:34] | (Whispers) Nikki, it’s okay. It’s just a movie. | Nikki,看开些,这只是在拍戏。 |
[15:37] | Shh! I’m acting! | 嘘!我在表演呢! |
[15:39] | (“Crying”) She’s good. | 她好牛X。 |
[15:41] | For someone who’s not doing an accent. | 不过仅限于那些不会带口音说话的人来说。 |
[15:44] | Shall we ring for dessert in honor of this special occasion? | 是时候该摇铃叫来甜点, 来纪念这特殊的时刻了吗? |
[15:48] | Avery: Did somebody call for dessert? (Blows horn) | 有人点了甜点是吗? |
[15:51] | Oh, look, a horn! And confetti! | 哦,看啊,号角! 彩色的纸屑! |
[15:53] | What fun! It’s like a party! | 多开心啊! 就好像在开派对一样! |
[15:57] | And the party’s just beginning. | 派对才刚开始呢! |
[16:00] | ( Giggling ) Oh! Oh! | 奥! 奥! |
[16:02] | Whoo-hoo! (Cackling) | 哇哦~~~~ |
[16:04] | It’s… it’s a melon! | 这这这。。。是个西瓜! |
[16:07] | Aaah! Aaaah! | 啊!啊! |
[16:09] | ( All shouting ) | |
[16:12] | ( Avery sobbing ) | |
[16:15] | Avery! Sweetheart, what’s wrong? | Avery,亲爱的,怎么了? |
[16:17] | Don’t you just hate it when movies change tone right in the middle like this? | 你是不是最讨厌电影在一半的时候 突然转变格调了,就像现在这样? |
[16:21] | I hate this. | 我恨死这样了。 |
[16:23] | Can you guys just give us a moment? | 各位,给我们点时间和空间好吗? |
[16:25] | Okay, but I wasn’t rolling. We’re gonna have to do that again. | 可以是可以,但我忘了开始录了, 我们一会儿得再来一遍。 |
[16:29] | Guys. | 各位! |
[16:32] | Honey. What happened, Avery? | 亲爱的,怎么了,Avery? |
[16:34] | That started out so much fun! | 一开始的时候多有意思啊! |
[16:36] | Not for me. It went full Gallagher. | 对我来说不是。 完完全全就是个Gallagher。 (//人名,愿意 陌生的) |
[16:39] | Oh, that’s who that is. I was trying to think of that guy’s name. | 哦,就是他,我刚还在想这货的名字。 |
[16:44] | I knew this was a mistake. | 我知道这一切就是个错误。 |
[16:45] | Well, then sweetheart, why’d you do it? | 那么亲爱的,你干嘛还要这么做呢? |
[16:47] | Because everyone was telling me there was something wrong with me, | 因为所有人都说我有问题, |
[16:50] | including you two. | 包括你们俩。 |
[16:52] | No, no! We never said there was anything wrong with you, | 不不不,我们从来没说过你有问题, |
[16:55] | we just wanted you to have fun! | 我们只希望你能开心! |
[16:57] | I know, and I was having fun. | 我知道,我之前是挺开心的。 |
[16:59] | My schedules and notes and lists | 准备好时间表,备注, |
[17:00] | and telling everyone exactly how everything has to be done… | 告诉所有人完全依照计划行事。。。 |
[17:03] | That’s fun for me. | 对我来说,这很有意思。 |
[17:05] | Yeah. I’m sorry. I think we forgot that. | 对不起。 我们都忘了这一点。 |
[17:08] | It was just like everyone was disappointed in me for being me. | 就好像,我,作为我自己, 总是让所有人都失望。 |
[17:12] | Oh, no. I know I’m not the typical kid, | 不不,没有。 我知道我和其他小孩不一样, |
[17:14] | but you guys used to say that was great. | 但你们之前都说那样很好。 |
[17:17] | Oh, honey, it is great. | 亲爱的,那样确实很好。 |
[17:20] | And the last thing we want to do | 我们最不希望的, |
[17:22] | is make you like everyone else. | 就是你和别人都一个样。 |
[17:24] | Thanks, dad. | 谢了,爸。 |
[17:26] | You know what? This is your movie, | 你知道么,这是你的电影, |
[17:29] | and we’re gonna do it your way. | 我们就用你的方式来拍。 |
[17:31] | No matter how miserable it is for the rest of us. | 无论这对我们来说有多痛苦。 |
[17:35] | That would be really fun for me. | 对我来说,就最开心了。 |
[17:40] | ( Stan barks ) | |
[17:43] | U R FUN | 你是个很有趣的人。 |
[17:50] | Thank you all so much for all your help. | 十分感谢各位的帮助。 |
[17:53] | Before I show “freaky fido,” | 在我放映“奇怪的人”之前, |
[17:55] | I’d like to say I Hope you all had… | 我想说,我希望你们都能够。。。 |
[17:58] | Roll ’em! | 开始吧! |
[18:02] | All right. | 好吧。 |
[18:06] | ♪ | |
[18:12] | my life is so full of problems and trouble, | 我的生活充满了各种各样的问题, |
[18:15] | and for some reason my parents think they’re British! | 甚至不知道为什么,我爹妈觉得 他们自己是英国人! |
[18:19] | Sometimes I wish i was a dog. | 有时候我都希望自己是只狗。 |
[18:22] | Oh, Tyler, my boy, time to feed fido. He’s on the patio. | Tyler,我的小宝贝,该去喂Fido了。 他在天井呢。 |
[18:25] | Don’t forget to use the metal bowl. | 别忘了,要用金属盆哦。 |
[18:28] | But mind the lightning. | 当心闪电。 |
[18:31] | You have it easy, boy. | 老兄,你真轻松。 |
[18:33] | All fun and no work, | 总是开开心心的,不用干活。 |
[18:35] | not a care in the… | 也不用担心。。。 |
[18:39] | stan (Tyler’s voice): Oh, no! I’m a dog! | 哦不,我成了狗了! |
[18:41] | ( All gasp ) | |
[18:46] | Grr…Grr… | |
[18:48] | Don’t worry, Tyler. Nothing will change between us. | 别担心,Tyler。我们之间的关系不会有变化的。 (//嘿嘿。。。。。人。。。。兽。。。。) |
[18:52] | Except you are not allowed to sit on the couch. | 除了你不能再做在沙发上。 |
[18:55] | ( Panting ) | |
[18:57] | And fido, you’re not allowed to butt-scoot on the carpet! | Fido,你也不能在毛毯上蹭屁股。 |
[19:02] | ( All laughing ) | |
[19:07] | Chow time, buddy. | 开饭时间。 |
[19:08] | Wow, that’s some lightning-filled sky. | 哇哦,天空布满了闪电啊。 |
[19:12] | Here’s your favorite metal bowl. | 这是你最爱的金属盆。 |
[19:18] | Oh! I’m a boy again! | 哇哦!我又回来了! |
[19:21] | I always thought it would be cool to be a dog, | 我总是觉得当一只狗很爽, |
[19:23] | but now I know i’m lucky to be me. | 但是现在我还是觉得做回自己最舒服了。 |
[19:26] | Even if I’m not a typical kid, that’s okay. | 即使我和别的孩子不一样,也米有关系。 |
[19:29] | Ruff! | |
[19:31] | Tyler, you’re back! | Tyler,你变回来了! |
[19:33] | Now I can eat in restaurants again, and I won’t have to | 现在,我又可以进饭店吃饭, |
[19:36] | leave you tied to the parking meter! | 也不用把你栓在停车计时器上了! |
[19:39] | Oh, son! This is brilliant! | 哦,儿子! 太棒了! |
[19:41] | Welcome back! | 欢迎回来! |
[19:46] | (Bennett’s voice) That was terribly close. | Bennett的声音:我勒个去,差点给跪了。 |
[19:48] | (Ellen’s voice): perhaps we should go inside | Ellen的声音:也许我们该进屋去。 |
[19:50] | before someone else… | 乘着还没有。。。 |
[19:52] | oh, dear. | 我勒个。。。 |
[19:54] | ♪ | |
[20:00] | oh, sweetheart, that was wonderful! | 亲爱的,太棒了! |
[20:02] | It really was, hon. | 的确是太棒了! |
[20:04] | Not for me! It was the worst experience of my life! | 对我来说可不是! 这是我最可怕的一段人生经历! |
[20:07] | Really? No. Acting. | 真的吗? 才不是。装的~ |
[20:11] | Stan: It’s great that avery accepted who she is, | Stan:Avery接受了自己的本心, |
[20:13] | and do did everybody else. | 其他人也接受了她。 |
[20:16] | And I found my movie star cause. | 我找到了我成为名星的原因 |
[20:19] | Hi, I’m stan, star of “freaky fido,” | 嗨,我是Stan, “奇怪的人”里面的明星, |
[20:22] | and I’m here to talk to you about a cause that’s dear to my heart… | 我有一个梦想,在我心里。。。 |
[20:25] | free-range bacon-wrapped cats. | 自由放养的缠满培根的猫咪。 |
[20:28] | Meet Professor love muffin. | 这是小松饼教授。 |
[20:31] | When we found him, he was locked in a crate, | 我们发现他的时候,他被所在一个箱子里, |
[20:34] | reduced to eating his own bacon. | 只能每次吃一小口他自己的培根。 |
[20:36] | But with your contributions, | 但是有了你们的捐赠, |
[20:38] | we can send professor love muffin, | 我们就可以把小松饼教授, |
[20:40] | or one of his many friends, | 或者他的某个朋友, |
[20:42] | to stan’s bacon-wrapped Cat ranch, | 送到Stan的“缠着培根的猫”的牧场, |
[20:46] | where cats run free, covered in bacon… | 那里,小猫咪们可以自由的奔跑, 带着那些培根。。 |
[20:50] | Until I catch them and eat them. | 直到,我抓到他们,然后吃了他们。 |
[20:56] | Chloe, honey, could you take this out to stan? | Chloe,亲爱的,你能 把这个拿去给Stan吗? |
[20:58] | He’s on the patio. | 他在天井。 |
[20:59] | Oh, sure. Thanks, hon. | 奥,当然。 谢啦,亲爱的。 |
[21:02] | (British accent) So, Reginald, | 那么,Reginald, |
[21:04] | it’s nice to see you again after all these years. | 真没想到在这么多年以后还能见到你。 |
[21:07] | (British accent) Yes, Fiona, it was. | 是啊,Fiona,没想到。 |
[21:09] | But I have a confession to make… | 但是我需要认个错。。。 |
[21:11] | I’m not Reginald ashington Pickett, dashing British novelist. | 我不是阿兴顿(//英国地名)的那个时髦 的英国小说家,Reginal Pickett, |
[21:14] | (No accent) I’m Bennett James, | 我是Bennett James, |
[21:16] | world-renowned child psychologist. | 世界著名的儿童心理学家。 |
[21:18] | Okay, now you’ve ruined it. | 好吧,你毁了这情调。 |
[21:21] | ( Thunder rumbles ) Oh. Oh! | 奥! 奥! |
[21:22] | Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! | Chloe! |
[21:24] | Honey! Are you all right? | 亲爱的,你没事吧?! |
[21:26] | Ruff! | 汪! |
[21:28] | (Laughing) Very funny. | 很有趣啊。 |
[21:30] | Seriously, I could clean out that whole mess for you. | 说真的,我能把你那玩意儿 清理干净啊。 |