时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Come on, everyone! | 大家伙,快来! |
[00:07] | Get in here for breakfast, | 快来吃早饭, |
[00:08] | or I’m gonna give all the eggs to the dog! | 不然我就把所有的鸡蛋都给狗吃了! |
[00:11] | Hey…I’m the dog! | 哇哦(^_^)我就是狗! |
[00:18] | No one’s coming. | 没有人过来~~ |
[00:20] | Uh, time to give all the eggs to the you-know-who. | 额,是时候该把鸡蛋都给那个谁了~~~ |
[00:30] | Can’t blame a guy for trying. | 人家想试试而已。。。别怪人家 |
[00:35] | Morning. | 早安。 |
[00:37] | Hey, who’s your friend? | 嘿,你朋友是谁? |
[00:38] | She looks dull and lifeless. | 她看起来木木的,没有生气啊。 |
[00:40] | And, this is where you say | 你以后会告诉别人这儿就是 |
[00:42] | you were talking to the plastic mannequin. | 你和塑料人体模特谈天的地方。 |
[00:44] | Mom, Avery’s anticipating my put-downs. | 妈咪,Avery又在预言我的愚蠢事件了。 |
[00:47] | Avery, don’t anticipate your brother’s… what? | Avery,不要再预言你哥的。。。什么? |
[00:51] | Good morning, kids. | 早安,孩子们。 |
[00:53] | Honey. | 亲爱的。 |
[00:55] | Aah! Aah! | 啊!!!~~~~~ |
[00:59] | I am so relieved that is not you. | 幸亏那个不是你啊。我瞬间安心了。 |
[01:01] | I gotta run. | 我得走了。 |
[01:03] | I’m buying tickets to the carnival. Oh, didn’t you go last night? | 我要去买狂欢节的门票。 奥,你昨晚不是去过了么? |
[01:06] | It’s good that he keeps going. | 他继续去对他有好处。 |
[01:08] | It’s like when I visited the white house to see where I’ll be working someday. | 就好像我去看白宫,我将来要工作的地方。 |
[01:12] | That’s the third night in a row. | 这是这周的第三个晚上了。 |
[01:14] | That carnival must be pretty… who’s the girl? | 这个狂欢节肯定非常。。。。那个女孩是谁? |
[01:17] | She runs the tilt-a-whirl. Uh-huh. | 她管理旋转椅。 嗯哼。 |
[01:19] | Is she pretty? | 她漂亮吗? |
[01:19] | That’s what I’m trying to figure out. | 这就是我想要搞明白的。 |
[01:22] | I only see her for a couple seconds at a time as I whirl by. | 每次我转过她的时候, 我只能看到她几秒钟。 |
[01:26] | Well, I’m off to a meeting with my editor. Hey! | 我要和我的编辑一起去一个会议。 嘿! |
[01:29] | Good luck with that carny girl, son. | 祝你好运,儿子。 |
[01:32] | Sadly, I always knew I would say that someday. | 好桑心,我就知道 我总有一天要说出这句话。 |
[01:36] | And I have my first cooking class today. | 今天我要去我的第一堂烹饪课。 |
[01:39] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地。 |
[01:41] | I mean, “have fun!” | 我是说,“祝你开心!” |
[01:52] | Well, stan, I’ll see ya. | 好啦,Stan,一会儿见。 |
[01:54] | I gotta go work on my science project. | 我要去忙我的科学项目了。 |
[01:56] | I’m painting the internal organs on that mannequin. | 我在给那个模特画上内脏。 |
[01:58] | You know, kidney, liver, spleen. | 你知道的,就是什么肾脏,肝脏,脾脏之类的。 |
[02:00] | Wait a minute… | 等一下。。。 |
[02:02] | Those are all ingredients in my dog food. | 这些都是我的狗粮的材料啊。 |
[02:04] | Kibble is people! | 我的狗粮就是人! |
[02:07] | Stan, no, you’re completely misunderstanding this. | Stan,不不不,你完全 弄错了这个。 |
[02:11] | And I really don’t like the way you’re looking at me right now. | 而且。。我很不喜欢你 现在看我的眼神。 (//伦家不是你的食物啦(# ̄� ̄#)) |
[02:14] | Sorry, it wasn’t that. | 对不起,不是你想的那样。 |
[02:16] | I just have a lot on my mind. | 我只是,一下子有太多需要想的。 |
[02:19] | Is something wrong, stan? | 有什么问题吗,Stan? |
[02:21] | You seem kind of down. | 你看起来有些失落。 |
[02:22] | I am kinda down. | 我是有些失落。 |
[02:24] | I’ve been whimpering uncontrollably. | 我控制不住的想要呜咽。 |
[02:27] | Well, that time I did it just to make a point. | 我刚才那下只是为了说明这个问题。 |
[02:30] | But sometimes, it just… | 但有时候,我就是。。。 |
[02:32] | There it is. | 就像这样。 |
[02:34] | Well, what’s the matter, boy? | 好吧,怎么了,孩子? |
[02:36] | I don’t know. I-it’s like everyone’s life has a purpose but mine. | 我不知道。我。。。就好像, 其他所有人生活都有个目的,只有我没有。 |
[02:39] | You’ve got this project. Tyler’s chasing a girl. | 你有这个项目要搞。 Tyler有女孩要搞。 |
[02:42] | Even Chloe’s got important stuff. | 甚至Chloe都有重要的事要做。 |
[02:44] | She’s just at some stupid sleepover. | 她只是愚蠢的睡过头了。 |
[02:46] | Oh, you’re bitter ’cause you didn’t get to go | 你这么挖苦,是因为你没能去 |
[02:48] | to Julie’s overnight party at the dude ranch? | Julie那个在度假牧场的通宵派对? |
[02:50] | They went to a dude ranch?! | 他们去了度假牧场?! |
[02:53] | Dude, I’ve always wanted to go up to a cow | 老兄,我一直想要爬上一只牛的背上 |
[02:55] | and call it a “big-boned heiffa.” | 然后称呼它为“魁梧的大家伙” |
[02:57] | Maybe tell it to “mooove over.” | 也许再让它“挪一挪” |
[03:00] | Are ya done? | 说完了? |
[03:01] | Maybe say to it, “who beefin’?” | 或者说“谁是牛脾气?” |
[03:05] | All right, I’m done now. | 好了,现在说完了。 |
[03:06] | Did that cheer you up at all? Nope. | 有没有让你开心些? 木有。 |
[03:09] | Sometimes I feel like I’m just running in place | 有时候我就感觉我好像是在一个地方奔跑, |
[03:11] | as the years go by seven at a time. | 一次七遍,年深日久。 |
[03:14] | Two of which just went by | 就在你刚刚说了那些嘻哈度假牧场常规 |
[03:16] | as you were doing your hip-hop dude ranch routine. | 的时候,又过去了两遍。 |
[03:19] | You know what, stan? I’m gonna help you. | 你知道么,Stan, 我要帮助你。 |
[03:22] | I’m gonna find a way to give your life a sense of purpose. | 我要想到一个方法, 让你的狗生,充满目标。 |
[03:24] | Have any thoughts on what you wanna do? Not really. | 有没有任何一丝想法,关于你想要做什么? 木有。 |
[03:27] | I’ve dabbled, but nothing’s worked out. | 我都涉猎过,但没一个行得通。 |
[03:29] | Like that time I got a job as a hand model. | 就好像我曾经干过手模。 |
[03:31] | Next up is item jl7-2, | 下一个,编号j17-2, |
[03:34] | the ladies classic chronograph. | 一款经典的女士手表。 |
[03:35] | Eww… | 好恶心。。。 |
[03:37] | What’s wrong with that woman’s hand? | 这个女人的手怎么回事? |
[03:59] | Avery had a point about adding meaning to my life. | Avery对于给我的生活一个目标, 有了初步的想法。 |
[04:01] | So I tried crime-fighting. | 所以我试了试“罪恶克星”。 |
[04:06] | But I hate working at night. | 但是我厌恶在晚上工作。 |
[04:08] | It’s scary and there’s a lot of bad people out there. | 太可怕了,而且晚上外面有太多坏人了。 |
[04:11] | So I distract myself with stuff… | 所以我转移了自己的注意力。。。 |
[04:14] | Like this video of a dog chasing a garden hose. | 比如看看这只狗追着那个花园里的水管。 |
[04:17] | This is awesome. | 太给力了。 |
[04:20] | Get it, boy. Get it. | 追上去,老兄。 追上去~ |
[04:23] | You got it. | You got it. 你可以的~ 你可以的~~~ |
[04:26] | I told you there was someone down there. | 我就说下面肯定有人。 |
[04:28] | I hear it, too. What do we do? | 我也听到了。 我们该怎么办? |
[04:30] | So if it’s a burglar, you’re gonna hit him with a copy of a book you wrote? | 如果那是个贼,你就准备 用你写的书砸他? |
[04:35] | No, I was gonna sign it for him. | 不,我准备签好名送给他。 |
[04:37] | You know, maybe he’s a fan. | 说不准他是哥的粉丝。 |
[04:40] | Get it, boy. You got it. | 追上去, 你可以滴! |
[04:42] | Priceless. | 额滴个亲娘啊。 |
[04:44] | This is absolutely… | 这实在是太。。。 |
[04:46] | Stop pushing me. Stop. Uh-oh. | 别推我,别推。 啊哦。。 |
[04:50] | Who should I make this out to?! | 这个我该送给谁?! |
[04:54] | Oh, it’s just the computer. | 奥,只是电脑而已。 |
[04:56] | Oh, you know what? One of the kids must’ve left it on. | 肯定是哪个小家伙忘了关了。 |
[04:58] | It’s one of those stupid, mindless videos. | 这是那些愚蠢的,无脑视频之一啊。 |
[05:01] | He’s almost got it. | 他就要追到了。 |
[05:04] | You go… Get it, boy. | 加油,加油~ |
[05:05] | It is good. | 看起来这个不错啊。 |
[05:11] | Luckily, they thought it was just the computer. | 很幸运的是,他们以为只是电脑而已。 |
[05:13] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地。 |
[05:15] | Stan, you have to be more careful. | Stan,你得更加小心些啊。 |
[05:17] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么呢? |
[05:19] | Yeah, “dog with the hose” is like two years old. | 就是啊,“狗追水管”,都两年多了吧。 |
[05:21] | You should’ve seen the videos we watched at the dude ranch. | 你该看看我们在度假牧场看到的视频。 |
[05:25] | Stop with the dude ranch! | 别再说度假牧场了! |
[05:26] | Not everybody got to go! | 不是谁都去了的! |
[05:30] | That’s true…Or everyone would have one of these. | 这倒是。。。不然岂不是 每个人都有这个了。 |
[05:35] | Howdy. | 你好。 |
[05:38] | Kids, your mom and I have something we need to discuss with you. | 孩子们,你们妈妈和我 有些事要和你们讨论。 |
[05:42] | We heard a noise last night. | 昨晚,我们听到了一些动静。 |
[05:44] | And we thought it was a burglar. | 我们认为是贼。 |
[05:46] | Oh, no! That’s terrible! | 哦,不! 太可怕了! |
[05:48] | Good thing it was just the computer. | 幸好,这只是电脑的声音。 |
[05:50] | What? | 什么? |
[05:51] | What? | 什么? |
[05:54] | Anyway, it got us thinking, | 总之,这引起了我们的思考, |
[05:56] | “would we be prepared if there really were an unwanted visitor?” | “如果真的来了不速之客, 我们真的做好了准备吗?” |
[05:58] | Grandma’s coming? | 外婆要来? |
[06:00] | No. Oh, thank goodness. | 不。 奥,谢天谢地。 |
[06:03] | Anyway, we just need a plan in case there’s ever a real intruder. | 总而言之,我们需要一个计划, 以防真的有入侵者。 |
[06:06] | I was actually thinking, hon, | 其实我在想,亲爱的, |
[06:08] | maybe we could get a high-tech security system. | 也许我们该整一套高科技保全系统。 |
[06:11] | No… Uh… I found this real beaut online. | 不要。。。 我在网上看到了这帅气的系统。 |
[06:13] | The home watcher 9000. | “看你家九千”。 |
[06:15] | We can get the whole house wired with sensors | 我们可以把房子里全 布置上传感器, |
[06:17] | and monitors, and they have a remote control that’ll make… | 监视器,然后配上远控装置。。。。。 |
[06:19] | No, no, no. That sounds way too much | 不,不,不。 这听起来太像你装在我们手机里的 |
[06:21] | like that “house wizard” app you put on our phones. | 那个“魔法房屋”软件了。 (//一款可以远控各种家电的软件 虽然貌似本名叫“HomeWizard”) |
[06:23] | Lights. | 开灯。 |
[06:25] | Lights. | 开灯。 |
[06:27] | Lights! | 开灯! |
[06:30] | Simple. | 很简单啊。 |
[06:34] | Aah! | 啊! |
[06:42] | No complicated, high-tech security system. | 不要复杂的高科技保全系统。 |
[06:45] | You know, the best deterrent to criminals is a dog. | 你们应该知道, 罪犯最大的敌人就是狗狗。 |
[06:49] | And this would be so good for stan. | 而且这对Stan也有好处。 |
[06:50] | You know, dogs need a purpose. | 你看,狗狗也需要自己的狗生目标啊。 |
[06:52] | Working dogs are healthier, | 工作的狗会更健康, |
[06:54] | happier, and they live longer. | 更开心,活得更长久。 |
[06:56] | I don’t know, sweetie. | 我得想想,小甜心。 |
[06:57] | Stan’s not really a guard dog. | Stan并算不上是看门狗。 |
[06:59] | But we can train him. | 但是我们可以训练他啊。 |
[07:00] | You know, he’s a really quick learner. | 他学的可快了。 |
[07:02] | Look at some of the things I’ve already taught him. | 看看我已经教会他了什么。 |
[07:03] | Stan, sit. | Stan,坐下。 |
[07:06] | Good boy. Speak. | 乖孩子,叫。 |
[07:08] | Good boy. Shake. | 好样的,握手。 |
[07:17] | Wow, can you teach me that? | 哇哦,你能教我这套不? |
[07:18] | I don’t think so. All right. | 我觉得悬。 好吧。 |
[07:21] | Well, I guess stan might be a better option | 我觉得Stan可能是一个更好的选择, |
[07:23] | than some security system I won’t be able to operate. | 比起那些我没法操控的保全系统来说。 |
[07:26] | Sounds like a “yes” to me. | 听起来你同意了。 |
[07:29] | Yes! That could be my purpose. | 太好了!这就是我的目标了。 |
[07:31] | Guard dog. | 看门狗。 |
[07:32] | Oh, this’ll be so much better than when I was a foot model. | 这可比我去当脚模好多了。 |
[07:35] | Next up is item j35-3, | 下一个,编号j35-3, |
[07:37] | a ladies open toe sling back pump. | 一款清醒脱俗的女士鞋。 |
[07:39] | Why is that dog still here?! | 为什么这只狗还在这儿?! |
[07:44] | Thanks, Avery! | 谢了,Avery! |
[07:46] | This guard dog gig is a dream come true. | 这看门狗任务感觉就是我梦想成真了。 |
[07:49] | You know, I promised them you’d be good at this. | 你看,我向他们保证了你能够胜任。 |
[07:51] | I went out on a limb for you, and now you have to deliver. | 我为你两肋插刀了, 现在到你插我两刀了。 |
[07:54] | I won’t let you down, Avery. | 我不会让你失望的,Avery。 |
[07:55] | I’ll become the best guard dog | 我要成为这屋子里的人 |
[07:57] | this house has ever seen. | 所见过的最帮的看门狗。 |
[07:59] | How many has it seen, just so I know what I’m up against? | 你们都见过几只? 我只是想知道我有几个对手。 |
[08:04] | I’ve got a lot of training to do. | 我有好多训练等着我去完成。 |
[08:21] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了。 |
[08:31] | Hey, honey. | 嘿,亲爱的。 |
[08:32] | Back from class already, huh? | 已经上完课回来啦? |
[08:35] | Hi. | 嗨。 |
[08:38] | Can’t she keep that thing in her room? | 她就不能把这玩意儿放在房间里么? |
[08:42] | Bennett, I am pumped! | Bennett,我累屎了! |
[08:43] | After my cooking class, I took a self-defense class. | 在烹饪班之后, 我去了自我防卫班。 |
[08:46] | That really would not be necessary | 如果我们整了套“看你家”系统, |
[08:47] | if we got the home watcher system… Mmm. | 你就没这个必要去上课了啊。 唔。。。 |
[08:51] | Aw, look at this, Ellen. | 嗷,看看它,Ellen。 |
[08:52] | It monitors movement in every inch of the house. | 它能监视家里的每一寸变化。 |
[08:55] | It contacts the authorities. | 权威认证。 |
[08:56] | It even has a fail-safe kill switch | 甚至有一套自动防故障关闭系统, |
[08:57] | in case the system becomes self-aware | 以防系统产生人工智能, |
[08:59] | and decides to destroy humanity. | 然后决定杀掉人类。 |
[09:01] | Just come here. Let me teach you what I learned in self-defense. | 到这儿来,我教你我在 自我防卫班上学到了什么。 |
[09:05] | All right. Okay… | 好吧。 |
[09:06] | You pretend to be an intruder and come at me. | 假装你是个入侵者,然后冲向我。 |
[09:08] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[09:10] | Wait! | 等下! |
[09:12] | Put your left hand on my right shoulder. | 把你的左手放在我右肩上。 |
[09:14] | Feet apart, leaving your vital organs exposed. | 双腿分开,暴露出你的重要部位。 |
[09:17] | What? | 啥? |
[09:18] | Oh, wait a second. Let me just… | 哦,等下。 让我先。。。 |
[09:26] | Now surprise me! | 现在,来吓我! |
[09:29] | What if the intruder doesn’t wanna follow instructions | 如果入侵者不想跟着你的这个顺序 |
[09:31] | and allow you to warm up? | 也不想让你热身,辣肿么办? |
[09:36] | Can your home watcher do that? | 你看中的“看你家”系统,能做到这个么? |
[09:39] | If you get the upgrade. | 如果给系统升级的话。 |
[09:45] | Halt. State your business. | 停下,说明你的来意。 |
[09:48] | I’m a kid. I have no business. | 我是个娃娃, 我没什么目的。 |
[09:50] | That checks out. Carry on. | 你通过了。 走吧。 |
[09:56] | Stan, you’re still standing guard up there? | Stan,你还在这儿守卫着? |
[09:58] | How long has it been since you’ve slept? | 你上回睡觉是什么时候? |
[10:00] | Ha! I don’t need sleep. Sleep is for hand models. | 哈!我不需要睡觉。 手模才需要睡觉。 |
[10:03] | I have a sense of purpose. | 我现在可是怀有理想的有志青年。 |
[10:05] | It’s exactly what I was missing. | 这正是我所需要的。 |
[10:07] | Aw, I’m so happy it’s working out for you. | 嗷,我好开心你喜欢这个。 |
[10:09] | You know, you bring so much happiness to everyone in this family. | 你给大家带来了好多欢乐。 |
[10:12] | It’s nice that you’re finally getting some happiness back. | 你也能开开心心的就最好了。 |
[10:15] | Aw, thanks. | 啊,谢谢。 |
[10:16] | I’ll never forget you for doing this. | 我永远不会忘了你帮过我。 |
[10:18] | Love you, stan. | Stan,我爱你。 |
[10:19] | I love you, too, Avery. | 我也爱你,Avery。 |
[10:21] | Halt! Who goes there?! | 停下,谁在那儿?! |
[10:24] | Stan, it’s Avery. | Stan,我是Avery。 |
[10:26] | You just said you’d never forget me. | 你刚说过你永远不会忘了我。 |
[10:27] | Did I? | 我这么说过? |
[10:28] | I’m a little bit tired. | 我稍稍有点累。 |
[10:30] | I really think you should get some sleep. | 你该好好睡一觉去。 |
[10:32] | Thanks. You’re really lookin’ out for me, Avery. | 谢谢,谢谢你的关心,Avery。 |
[10:34] | Halt! Who goes there?! | 停下,谁在那儿?! |
[10:37] | Stan, seriously, get some rest. | Stan,说真的,去睡一会儿。 |
[10:39] | I will never forget you for doin’ this. | 我永远忘不了你这么关心我。 |
[10:41] | Halt! Who goes there?! | 停下,谁在那儿?! |
[10:44] | Come on, guys! It’s time to go to the carnival! | 来啊,伙计们! 该去狂欢节了! |
[10:46] | Let’s go! | 出发吧! |
[10:47] | All right, everyone. Get your coats! | 好嘞,所有人注意, 带好自己的衣服! |
[10:50] | Whoo, yeah! | 耶~~ |
[10:52] | Oh, has anyone seen your mother? | 奥,有人看到你们的妈妈了吗? |
[10:55] | Very funny. I’m practicing my sneak-attack. | 很有趣。我正在练习我的偷袭技术。 |
[10:58] | How is “sneak-attack” a part of self-defense? | 为什么“偷袭”也算在自我防卫课程内? |
[11:01] | Do not question Sensei Derek. | 不要质疑Derek老师(//此处是日语发音的“老师”)。 |
[11:02] | Oh! Wait, gotta get my jacket. | 等下等下, 我要去拿下我的夹克衫。 |
[11:05] | Would you stop walking so I can throw you to the floor? | 你能停一会别走, 好让我能把你放到在地么? |
[11:10] | Why are you recording that? | 你干嘛录这个? |
[11:12] | Someday, when I’m curled up on the floor | 如果有一天,我倒在地上, |
[11:13] | in a fetal position, unable to speak, | 像胎儿一样蜷缩着,说不出话, |
[11:15] | show this to my doctors. It will explain everything. | 把这个给医生看看, 他们会明白发生了什么的。 |
[11:29] | Thanks for winning me a free monkey. | 多谢给我赢到一只免费的猴子。 |
[11:31] | Eh, that “free monkey” cost me almost a hundred bucks | 呃,这个“免费的猴子”,花了我将近 |
[11:33] | of ring tosses. | 百元的游戏币。 |
[11:35] | I told you it was okay to stop trying. | 我说过可以放弃尝试的么。 |
[11:37] | But you said no baby-tooth carny | 但是你说不行 |
[11:38] | was gonna get the best of you. | 兔牙爹地一定要给你最好的。(//其实我也不知道这个到底怎么翻。。) |
[11:42] | Hey, good boy, stan! | 嘿,真乖啊,Stan! |
[11:45] | Look at him gettin’ his guard dog on, honey. | 你看他多尽职啊,亲爱的。 |
[11:47] | See, I told you he could do it. | 是吧,我就说他可以的。 |
[11:49] | And look how much happier he is to have a purpose. | 你看他现在有了目标以后多开心。 |
[11:52] | I am happy. So what if I haven’t slept in three days? | 我是很开心,三天没睡又怎么样, |
[11:55] | It’s not affecting me. | 影响不到我。 |
[11:56] | Anyone else see that leprechaun | 其他还有人看到那个小妖精 |
[11:57] | dancing in front of the red curtain? | 在红色的窗帘前面跳舞了吗? |
[12:00] | All right, up to bed, everyone. | 好啦,都上床去吧,所有人。 |
[12:02] | Can’t I just go back to the carnival by myself? | 我就不能再自己一个人去狂欢会吗? |
[12:05] | No. | 不行。 |
[12:06] | I barely got to talk to tilt-a-whirl girl. | 我基本就没和那姑娘说上话。 |
[12:09] | It’s a school night. | 明天还要上学。 |
[12:10] | Not for her. She dropped out a long time ago. | 她不用啊。 她很早以前就辍学了。 |
[12:12] | Up to bed. Don’t argue with me. | 上床去。 别和我争。 |
[12:15] | Okay, mom. Don’t freak out on me | 好吧,妈妈。 别冲我发飙, |
[12:16] | like you did with that guy at the carnival. | 就好像你对那个狂欢节上的人那样。 |
[12:18] | He came at me with a stick. | 他挥舞着大棍冲向我。 |
[12:20] | It was a churro! | 那只是跟油条! |
[12:22] | Could’ve been a sugar-coated gun. | 有可能是跟涂了糖的枪。 |
[12:30] | Hey. Where you goin’? | 嘿,你去哪儿? |
[12:32] | Sneakin’ out of the house to take a spin with the tilt-a-whirl girl. | 悄悄溜出去,再和那姑娘去转一圈。 |
[12:36] | Okay then. Carry on. | 那好吧,走吧。 |
[12:38] | Stan, you’ve been up there for days. | Stan,你都在那儿好几天了。 |
[12:40] | Why don’t you get off that coffee table and get some sleep? | 从咖啡桌上下来睡一觉吧。 |
[12:43] | You want me on this coffee table! | 你们“希望”我在这咖啡桌上! |
[12:45] | You need me on this coffee table! | 你们“需要”我在这咖啡桌上! |
[12:48] | Come on, you’re so exhausted you’re not even making any sense. | 行了,你都精疲力尽了,话都不会说了。 |
[12:51] | Really? Three is a blanket you do not want to swim in. | 是吗?三是个你不会想要在里面游泳的毛毯。 |
[12:55] | Whatever. Good night, stan. | 随意吧。晚安,Stan。 |
[12:57] | Good night, Carol. | 晚安,Carol。 |
[13:03] | Whoa, whoa. | 哇哦,哇哦。 |
[13:05] | Thanks for helping me home, bearded lady. | 多谢扶我回家,长胡子的女士。 |
[13:07] | I probably shouldn’t have gone on that tilt-a-whirl | 我也许不该再去玩那 |
[13:09] | those last ten times. | 最后十次的转转椅的。 |
[13:11] | I’m so dizzy. Whoa. | 头好晕啊。哇哦。 |
[13:13] | Good luck with your one-man… woman show. | 祝你单男。。。女士演出成功。(//两者发音接近) |
[13:16] | Whoa! | 哇哦! |
[13:18] | Shh. Whoa! | 嘘。啊! |
[13:20] | Whoa! | 哇哦! |
[13:22] | Aah! No! | 啊!不! |
[13:25] | Put your left hand on my right shoulder! What? | 把你的左手放在我的右肩上! 啥? |
[13:30] | Honey! Bennett! Bennett! | 亲爱的! |
[13:32] | Are you okay?! Yes! | 你还好吗? 嗯! |
[13:34] | Oh! You got him! | 哦!你放倒他了! |
[13:38] | Tyler? Tyler? | |
[13:40] | Why? | 为什么要这么对我。。 |
[13:50] | I can’t believe you sneaked out of the house like that. | 简直难以置信,你居然偷偷溜出去了。 |
[13:53] | You’re grounded. For a month! Come on, dad. | 你被禁足一个月! 别这样,爹。 |
[13:56] | Didn’t you ever do something you weren’t supposed to do | 你就没有为了女孩子, |
[13:58] | for the love of a carny girl? | 做过不该做的事? |
[14:00] | No. | 没有。 |
[14:03] | Shh… | 嘘。。。 |
[14:05] | Come on, hasn’t Tyler been punished enough? | 好了,Tyler受到的惩罚还不够么? |
[14:08] | Oh wow, thanks, Avery. | 哦,哇哦,多谢啦,Avery。 |
[14:09] | I mean, not only the pain of being thrown to the floor, | 我是说,不只是被放倒在地的疼痛, |
[14:12] | but the humiliation of being folded up like a lawn chair by his own mommy. | 还要再加上被他妈妈像 折椅一样折起来的羞辱。 |
[14:17] | As I feared, stan is completely useless as a guard dog. | 正如我所害怕的,Stan作为一直看门狗,完全没用。 |
[14:20] | Yeah, but I’m not quite sure you’re the answer, either, | 对啊,但是我也不觉得你就可以, |
[14:24] | my little ninja flower. | 我亲爱的小忍花。 |
[14:27] | We clearly need | 我们明显需要 |
[14:28] | the home watcher 9000. | “看你家九千”。 |
[14:32] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿整来的? |
[14:34] | Ah, just somethin’ they send ya if ya fill out a survey. | 啊,就是填了调查问卷以后的小礼品。 |
[14:36] | Check this out. | 看看这个。 |
[14:37] | Oh! Oh! | 奥!奥! |
[14:40] | That’s loud! | 太响了! |
[14:41] | How do you… how do you turn this off? | 怎么。。。 怎么才能关掉这个? |
[14:44] | It’s, um… nipple, nipple, bellybutton. | 是。。额。。。 乳头,乳头,肚脐眼。 |
[14:47] | That whole security system thing just scares me. | 这个家庭保全系统就是吓到我了。 |
[14:50] | Oh come on, Ellen. What do you think could happen? | 别这样嘛,Ellen。 你觉得能发生啥啊? |
[14:52] | It could fall in love with me. | 它可能会爱上我。 |
[14:55] | Is that so hard to believe? | 很难以置信么? |
[15:00] | Home watcher, open the back door. | “看你家”,打开后门。 |
[15:02] | I’m sorry, Ellen. | 对不起,Ellen。 |
[15:05] | I can’t do that. | 我不会这么做的。 |
[15:13] | Bennett! Bennett! | |
[15:14] | What do you want Bennett for? | 你想要Bennett做什么? |
[15:16] | Aren’t I enough for you, | 我难道还不够吗? |
[15:18] | my little ninja flower? | 我亲爱的小忍花? |
[15:19] | Bennett! Bennett! | |
[15:22] | Ellen, I assure you the home watcher is perfectly safe. | Ellen,我向你保证, 保全系统会百分百安全的。 |
[15:26] | It even has cameras that monitor everything that goes on in the house. | 它甚至有摄像头能监控房子里发生的一切。 |
[15:29] | Well, it would mean the kids | 这意味着,孩子们将 |
[15:30] | will never be able to get away with anything ever again. Yeah. | 再也不能随意随意溜出去了。是的。 |
[15:33] | We’ll never get away with anything ever again! | 我们再也不能溜出去了! |
[15:36] | We’ll never be able to keep the secret that stan can talk. | 我们再也保不住Stan可以说话的秘密。 |
[15:40] | Stan, you’d better wake up. | Stan,你最好醒醒。 |
[15:41] | I’ve been awake for a while. | 我已经醒了好一会儿了。 |
[15:43] | I was just too embarrassed to face you all. | 我只是觉得面对你们,太尴尬了。 |
[15:45] | Stan, you were snoring. | Stan,你还打呼了。 |
[15:46] | I don’t really snore like that. | 我真实打呼的声音不是那样的。 |
[15:48] | I snore like this. | 是这样的。 |
[15:50] | Mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-mi. | |
[15:52] | I mean, I’m guessing. | 我是说,我也是猜的。 |
[15:54] | I’m usually asleep when it happens. | 我打呼的时候,我都睡着着。 |
[15:56] | I’m sorry I let you down. | 我很抱歉,让你失望了。 |
[15:59] | Stan, you didn’t let me down. | Stan,你没有让我失望。 |
[16:01] | You did your best. | 你做了你最大的努力。 |
[16:03] | You’re a good boy, you hear me? | 你是好样的,听到了吗? |
[16:04] | A good boy. | 乖孩子。 |
[16:05] | And when you snore you sound more like this. | 还有,你打呼的时候, 听起来更像是这样的。 |
[16:11] | that’s not my snore. | 这不是我打呼。 |
[16:12] | That’s my beefin’. | 这是我的呼吸。 |
[16:15] | Hey, mom and dad are having this whole house monitored. | 嘿,爹娘正在考虑监视整个房子。 |
[16:18] | But sure, let’s talk about snoring. | 对啊,让我们继续讨论打呼好了。 |
[16:20] | Okay. Tyler snores like this. | 好吧,Tyler打呼是这样的。 |
[16:25] | that’s actually my mom. | 这其实是我娘。 |
[16:28] | But Tyler’s right. We cannot let them get this security system. | 但是Tyler说的没错。 我们不能让他们装这个保全系统。 |
[16:32] | We need a plan. | 我们需要一个计划。 |
[16:33] | Don’t involve me. I’m useless, | 别扯上我,我很没用的, |
[16:35] | just like your mom said. | 就如同你们娘说的。 |
[16:36] | But what did i say? | 但是我是怎么说的? |
[16:38] | I’m a good boy! | 我是好样的! |
[16:42] | You’re the best boy. | 你是最棒的! |
[16:48] | Ellen, turn on your side. | Ellen,转过去。 |
[16:54] | If we can’t prove stan’s a good guard dog, | 如果我们不能证明Stan是一条好看门狗, |
[16:56] | they’re gonna get that security system. | 他们就要安装那套保全系统了。 |
[16:58] | This plan will work. | 这个计划会成功的。 |
[16:59] | We’ve been preparing for it all day. | 我们都演戏了一整天了。 |
[17:01] | I’m gonna need a “go,” “no-go” from all departments. | 所有单元,准备好了没有? |
[17:05] | Speakers outside? | 外面的说话的人? |
[17:06] | Go. | 准备好了。 |
[17:07] | Sound effects? | 音效? |
[17:11] | Go. | 准备好了。 |
[17:12] | Carnival monkey? | 狂欢节猴子? |
[17:13] | Go. | 准备好了。 |
[17:15] | Mannequin? | 人体模特? |
[17:17] | Go. | 准备好了。 |
[17:20] | All right, stan. You ready? I was born ready. | 好了,Stan,准备好没有? 我出生的那刻就准备好了。 |
[17:23] | Actually, when I was born, I couldn’t see, and I couldn’t walk. | 实际上,我出生的时候,还看不见,也不会走路。 |
[17:26] | And my paws were way too big for my body. | 我的爪子对于我的身体来说,太大了。 |
[17:28] | But I’m ready now! | 但是我现在准备好了! |
[17:30] | All right. Let’s do this! | 好嘞,开始吧! |
[17:32] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[17:33] | Operation standing guard | “黑虎行动”(//好吧。。。其实是“优秀看门员行动”) |
[17:35] | will commence in three… | 倒数计时,3。。。 |
[17:37] | Two…One… 2。。。1。。。 | |
[17:40] | Mom! Dad! I… I think there’s someone outside! | 爹!娘!外面好像有人! |
[17:47] | He’s right. I think there’s someone out there. Shh. | 对啊,外面好像是有人。嘘。。 |
[17:52] | The patio! | 天井! |
[17:55] | Go, monkey! | 上,猴子! |
[17:59] | Look! There’s someone over there! | 看!有人在那儿! |
[18:02] | Something’s about to get asked to put their left hand on my right shoulder. | 有人想要被我要求把左手放到我右肩上了啊。 |
[18:07] | Let stan try! | 让Stan试试! |
[18:08] | Go get ’em, stan! | 决定是你了,Stan! |
[18:16] | I saw someone out there. Where’d he go? Well, where’s stan? | 我明明看到外面有人。 去哪儿了?Stan呢? |
[18:18] | I don’t know! The window! | 我不知道! 窗户! |
[18:22] | Stan, get it. Get it. | Stan,加油。加油! |
[18:26] | Okay, this is getting serious. I’m calling the police. | 好了,事态严重,我要叫警察了。 |
[18:29] | Where is my phone?! I left it right here! | 我的手机呢?! 我明明放在这儿的! |
[18:31] | I-I can’t find mine, either! | 我也找不到我的了! |
[18:33] | I think I saw them in the kitchen! | 我好像在厨房见过你们的手机! |
[18:40] | Let’s go! | 走! |
[18:41] | Avery! What about the phones? Avery! | 手机怎么办? |
[18:47] | I can’t find my phone! | 我找不到啊! |
[18:49] | Look! | 看! |
[18:54] | Get off me, you crazy mutt! | 滚开,你这疯狂的生物! |
[18:56] | Let me go! | 放开我! |
[18:57] | This dog is too vicious! | 这狗太猛了! |
[18:59] | Yet handsome and majestic. | 但又英俊、庄严。 |
[19:03] | I think he’s leaving. | 他好像要逃。 |
[19:05] | He’s getting in his car! | 他开车逃了! |
[19:10] | Stan, you were awesome. | Stan,你太棒了! |
[19:12] | And you really saved the day, boy. | 你拯救了我们,好孩子。 |
[19:13] | Wow. So I guess we don’t need that security system. | 哇哦,所以,我们应该不用那套保全系统了。 |
[19:17] | No… No way… | 绝对不。。 不需要。。。 |
[19:19] | And I guess you won’t have to take those self-defense classes. | 所以你也不用再去那些自我防卫课程了。 |
[19:21] | That’s right. You don’t need that. Mm-mmm. | 没错,你不需要了。 |
[19:23] | And I guess I don’t have to hide that barn snake I took from the dude ranch. | 所以我也不用再藏着我从度假牧场 偷回来的谷仓里的蛇了吧。 |
[19:26] | What? | 啥? |
[19:28] | What? | 什么? |
[19:33] | We did it! Whoo! Great job. | 我们成功了!哇哦! 完成的漂亮! |
[19:35] | Way to go, mannequin. | 干得不错,人体模特。 |
[19:37] | Way to go, stan! Yeah. | 干得漂亮,Stan! 对啊。 |
[19:40] | Whoa! | 哇哦! |
[19:41] | Can I come in? | 我能进来么? |
[19:45] | Yeah! Come on in! Yep. | 行啊,进来吧。 可以啊。 |
[19:48] | Hi. | Hi. 嗨。 嗨。 |
[19:50] | I know that little scene you guys did downstairs was a fake. | 我知道刚才楼下发生的一幕 是你们装出来的。 |
[19:53] | It was his idea! It was her idea! | 这是他的主意! 这是她的主意! |
[19:57] | What do you mean? | 你说的什么意思啊? |
[19:59] | Are we in trouble? | 我们惹麻烦了吗? |
[20:01] | Well… | 怎么说呢。。。 |
[20:03] | I was thinking this could be our little secret, | 我觉得吧,这应该能成为我们之间的小秘密, |
[20:05] | not tell mom. | 别告诉妈妈。 |
[20:06] | As long as she thinks stan can protect us, | 只要她觉得Stan可以胜任这个工作保护我们, |
[20:08] | she’ll stay out of that self-defense class | 她就不会再去自我防卫课程, |
[20:10] | and stop with the sneak-attacks. | 也不会再练偷袭技术了。 |
[20:11] | Hi, guys. | 嗨,各位。 |
[20:13] | There’s my… Stealthy lady now. | 这是我那。。。。 鬼鬼祟祟的女士啊。 |
[20:16] | I just came to congratulate stan | 我是来祝贺Stan的 |
[20:18] | on a job well done. | 优良表现的 |
[20:20] | Ah! That’s what I was doing. | 啊,这也是我正在做的事情。 |
[20:25] | I know you kids staged the whole thing. | 我知道你们策划了整个事件。 |
[20:27] | It was his idea! It was her idea! | 这是他的主意! 这是她的主意! |
[20:29] | I’m so confused. | 我困惑了。 |
[20:33] | Fine. Let’s not say anything to dad about it, though. | 没事,我们别告诉爹这事儿。 |
[20:36] | Now that he thinks stan’s a guard dog, | 只要他觉得Stan是只好看门狗, |
[20:38] | he’s not getting that stupid security system. | 他就不会去整那套愚蠢的保全系统。 |
[20:40] | Our little secret, okay? | 我们之间的小秘密,好不好? |
[20:46] | That was close. | 差一点。。 |
[20:47] | Man. Whew. | 我滴个神啊。 |
[20:49] | Whew! | |
[20:52] | Avery never lost faith in me, | Avery从没有对我失望, |
[20:55] | and that means a lot. | 这对我而言意义重大。 |
[20:56] | And being the family watchdog | 担任看家的工作 |
[20:58] | gives me a real sense of purpose. | 给我带来了狗生目标。 |
[21:00] | I’ve also been working on some hobbies to fill my time. | 我也在培养一些兴趣爱好, 来丰富我的空余时间。 |
[21:02] | You know what turned out to be really great? | 你知道什么最帅气吗? |
[21:05] | Going to a dude ranch! | 去度假牧场! |
[21:14] | Hey, Tyler. | 嘿,Tyler。 |
[21:16] | Mom was showing me some of her self-defense moves, | 妈妈正在教我她的一些自卫招式, |
[21:18] | and I was wondering if I could try one out on you. | 我在想,我能在你身上试试吗? |
[21:20] | Come on. | 来吧。 |
[21:21] | There’s no way a little thing like you | 你这么一个小东西怎么可能 |
[21:23] | is gonna be able to try any kind of moves on me. | 对我产生任何作用。 |
[21:26] | Whoa! | 哇哦! |
[21:29] | That was just lucky. | 这只是你运气好。 |
[21:30] | There’s no way you could actually do that… | 没可能你可以做到的。。。 |
[21:35] | Oh, cool. Can I try? | 哇哦,帅气,我能试试吗? |
[21:37] | Yeah. No. | 上吧。 不不不。 |
[21:38] | No. | 不。 |
[21:42] | That was brilliant. | 太牛X了。 |
[21:44] | Why does everyone keep doing that to me? | 为什么受伤的总是我? (//好吧 字面是“为什么所有人一直对我这么做?”) |