时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Atomic shock. Atomic shock and… Plus a blast! Yes! | 原子能冲击 原子能冲击 外加超级大轰炸 |
[00:12] | The patient Roosevelt, suffers from an irrational fear of… | 从来耐心的罗斯福被一阵莫名的对 |
[00:17] | Fear itself. | 莫名的恐惧困扰 |
[00:19] | It’s not mommy. | 我不是妈咪 |
[00:21] | You don’t have to pretend to be working. | 你就不用装工作了 |
[00:24] | Hi, princess. Hey, how was school? | 嗨 我的公主 在学校怎么样啊 |
[00:26] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[00:27] | My teacher says I can’t be “Chloe the magnificent” At school anymore. | 老师不让我再在学校里扮“克洛伊大英雄”了 |
[00:32] | Yeah. They have a strict “No costume” Policy, | 是的 学校严格禁止穿戏服 |
[00:35] | And her teacher thinks the whole “Chloe the magnificent” Thing | 她的老师觉得“克洛伊大英雄”什么的 |
[00:38] | Has gotten a little out of hand. | 有点过头了 |
[00:40] | Aww, but she’s adorable! | 可是她这样多可爱啊 |
[00:42] | And she’s just expressing her inner sense of magic. | 她不过在展现自己内心的魔幻灵感 |
[00:45] | She was selling “Fairy dust” And “Happy dreams” | 她在午餐的时候开价两美元 |
[00:47] | at lunch for two bucks a pop. | 兜售“魔法粉”和“美梦成真剂” |
[00:50] | Chloe, I’m disappointed in you. | 克洛伊 你太让我失望了 |
[00:52] | You were charging me four. | 你卖我四块啊 |
[00:55] | But I gave you the good stuff. | 但我给你的都是好货 |
[01:01] | And then there’s that. | 真是太过头了 |
[01:04] | Oh yeah. | 快看啊 |
[01:05] | I am rocking this boots. | 我穿上这靴子简直太帅了 |
[01:07] | And strut, and strut, and turn… | 左脚 右脚 转身 |
[01:09] | Strike a pose. | 摆个造型 |
[01:12] | And keep it fierce. | 酷毙了 |
[01:25] | Dog With a Blog S01E08 The Bone Identity | |
[01:35] | Why does Karl want to meet you in the drama classroom? | 卡尔怎么会约你在表演课教室见面 |
[01:38] | Why does Karl think do anything? He’s pure evil. | 他做事不需要理由 他是个纯粹的坏蛋 |
[01:42] | Look, whatever he has planned, thanks for coming with me. | 不管他葫芦里卖什么药 多谢你陪着我 |
[01:45] | I’ll either need a witness, | 我需要一个目击者 |
[01:46] | or someone to help me gnaw through the ropes. | 或者一个能帮我逃跑的人 |
[01:49] | You know I’ll always help you. | 你知道我总会帮你的 |
[01:50] | Even if it means missing lunch on taco Tuesday. | 即使要错过周二的墨西哥玉米饼午餐 |
[01:53] | Fun to say, and fun to eat! | 说着爽 吃着香 |
[01:55] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们 久等了 |
[01:56] | This is the infamous Karl Fink, our next door neighbor, | 他就是我们声名狼藉的邻居卡尔・芬克 |
[02:00] | and Avery’s sworn enemy since little smarty science camp | 从天才科学夏令营的时候用虱子整人开始 |
[02:03] | when he tried to weaponize cooties. | 他就成了艾芙莉不共戴天的敌人 |
[02:07] | Thank you for meeting me, Avery. | 艾芙莉 谢谢你来见我 |
[02:09] | And thank you for tagging along, Avery’s sidekick. | 也谢谢你粘着她来 艾芙莉的跟屁虫 |
[02:11] | Please don’t do that thing where you talk together. | 拜托你们别异口同声说话 |
[02:13] | You can’t tell us what to do. | 你指挥不了我们 |
[02:16] | And before you try anything, | 在你采取行动前友情提示一下 |
[02:18] | the hall monitors know where I am. | 监视器知道我在哪里 |
[02:20] | And Steve has finally built up enough stamina to walk briskly. | 而且史蒂夫已经有足够的耐力快步走过来了 |
[02:24] | Oh, Avery, Avery, Avery. | 拜托 艾芙莉 艾芙莉 艾芙莉 |
[02:27] | I know we’ve had our differences in the past, | 我知道我们从前有很多不愉快 |
[02:29] | But I’ve made peace with all the wrongs you’ve done me. | 但我已经不计较你对我做的那些事了 |
[02:31] | Like stealing my graham crackers at little genius science camp. | 比如在小天才科学夏令营的时候偷了我的全麦饼干 |
[02:35] | I did not steal your graham crackers, Karl. | 卡尔 我没有偷你的饼干 |
[02:38] | And if you’re going to be mad at me for anything, | 你最多会因为一件事对我不满 |
[02:39] | It should be for besting you at this year’s spelling bee | 就是我在今年的拼字比赛上赢了你 |
[02:42] | With the word: xanthosis. | 因为你不会拼“黄肤病” |
[02:45] | X-a-n-t-h-o-s-i-s. | 黄-肤-病 |
[02:48] | See papa, I know it now! | 你看到了吗 爸爸 我会拼了 |
[02:51] | I’m sorry, Karl. Did your father pass? | 不好意思 你爸爸去世了吗 |
[02:54] | No, he’s at the international space station. | 没有 他在国际空间站 |
[02:57] | The point is… | 关键是 |
[02:59] | We’re the two smartest kids in school. | 我们是学校里最天才的两个人 |
[03:01] | No offense number 147. | 没有冒犯你的意思 147号同学 |
[03:04] | We should be friends, | 我们可以做个朋友吧 |
[03:05] | and as a symbol of our new start, | 请接收这些鲜花 |
[03:07] | Please accept these flowers. | 作为我们友谊的开始 |
[03:10] | Wow, I’m… this is very nice of you. | 哇啊 太 你太好了 |
[03:33] | You have been finked! | 你败给芬克了 |
[03:35] | Graham cracker stealer! | 偷我全麦饼干的人 |
[03:38] | Really? | 你认真的吗 |
[03:39] | Why did you go through all this | 干嘛弄这么复杂 |
[03:40] | when you could have just squirted me when I walked through the door? | 你完全可以在我走过某扇门的时候喷我 |
[03:43] | Why did the vikings pull their enemies’ lungs out, | 那你说为什么维京人要把敌人的肺挖出来 |
[03:45] | and splay them across their chest? | 放在他们的胸膛上呢 |
[03:46] | Because it’s fun! | 因为好玩啊 |
[03:49] | You are a cruel, deceitful, and vindictive little man. | 你这个无情 虚伪 斤斤计较的小人 |
[03:53] | And those aren’t even my words. | 这可不是我说的 |
[03:54] | I heard your mother say it to your piano teacher. | 我碰巧听到你妈训斥你的钢琴老师 |
[03:58] | You left out the most important part. | 那都不重要 |
[03:59] | I’m avenged! | 重要的是我一雪前耻了 |
[04:03] | I didn’t know that about the vikings. | 我都不知道维京人的那些事儿 |
[04:08] | Why do they call it a “Dog eat dog” World? | 为什么他们总说这世界如“狗吃狗”般无情 |
[04:11] | Dogs don’t treat each other badly, | 狗狗之间还是挺友善的 |
[04:12] | but look what Karl did to Avery. | 看看卡尔对艾芙莉做了什么 |
[04:14] | 我被芬克整了 | |
[04:17] | Humans are also capable of awesome acts of goodness. | 人类还是有美好的品质的 |
[04:20] | Like flowing me these, yo! | 例如他们给我这些东西 |
[04:28] | Hello, neighbor. | 你好邻居 |
[04:29] | Karl, go away! | 卡尔 出去 |
[04:31] | You’re a creepy little liar, | 你这个怪异的小骗子 |
[04:32] | And I wish you would get out of my house. | 我真希望你能立马给我滚出去 |
[04:34] | Again, not my words. | 这也不是我说的 |
[04:35] | Your mother has no inside voice. | 只能怪你妈嗓门太大 |
[04:38] | I made you a peace offering. | 给你的和解礼物 |
[04:41] | “I’z been Finked”? | 我被芬克整了 |
[04:44] | Actually, I made 500. I’m selling them. | 其实我做了五百件去卖 |
[04:47] | What brainless baboon would buy those? | 哪个没脑子的会买啊 |
[04:50] | Oh, cool! They’re in! | 太好了 衣服到了 |
[04:52] | And remember, I still have a mug and a mouse pad coming. | 别忘了我还订了马克杯和鼠标垫 |
[04:58] | Well, I am off to get ready | 我该去准备星期六的 |
[04:59] | for the school-wide math competition Saturday. | 校级数学比赛了 |
[05:01] | Will you be competing at the x-squared games? | 你参加X平方比赛吗 |
[05:05] | You know math isn’t my thing. | 你明明知道我数学不好 |
[05:06] | Yes. Well, now I can create this wonderful auto-tune. | 哈哈 现在我可以用它做铃声了 |
[05:09] | You know math isn’t my thing | 你明明知道我数学不好 |
[05:11] | Math–math–math | 数学 数学 数学 |
[05:12] | I know! | 很明显 |
[05:16] | And so the cat says… nothing! | 然后猫就 啥也没说 |
[05:18] | Because cats are stupid! | 因为猫太笨了 |
[05:22] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[05:23] | Stan just told me the greatest joke. | 斯坦讲了一个好好玩的笑话 |
[05:25] | Good one, stan. | 讲得好 斯坦 |
[05:27] | You guys! | 拜托 |
[05:28] | Karl just left. | 卡尔刚走 |
[05:29] | He’s right on the other side of that door. | 他就在门外面 |
[05:31] | If anyone finds out Stan’s secret, | 如果其他人发现了斯坦的秘密 |
[05:33] | They’ll take him away and do experiments on him. | 斯坦就会被带走去做研究 |
[05:35] | What secret? | 什么秘密啊 |
[05:36] | Nothing. There’s no secret. | 没什么 哪儿有什么秘密啊 |
[05:38] | Stan’s just a normal dog. | 斯坦就是一只普通狗 |
[05:39] | You can’t fool me, Jennings. | 詹宁斯 你可骗不了我 |
[05:41] | I will find out what you’re hiding, | 我会搞清楚你藏着掖着的事 |
[05:42] | If I have to track you to the ends of the earth, | 哪怕跟踪你到世界尽头 |
[05:44] | And if it takes me the rest of my days! | 哪怕耗尽我的余生 |
[05:46] | You know I can be a little compulsive. | 我有一点强迫症 |
[05:48] | Wait. Let me say that again with my right hand in my pocket. | 等等让我把右手插进裤包里把那句话再说一遍 |
[05:51] | Karl! Just get out. | 卡尔 快出去 |
[05:53] | Okay, but first… | 马上 马上 |
[05:54] | If I have to track you to the ends of the earth, | 哪怕跟踪你到世界尽头 |
[05:56] | and if it takes me the rest of my days! Bye! | 哪怕耗尽我的余生 再见 |
[06:00] | The school called. | 学校打电话来了 |
[06:02] | They said Chloe wore her costume to class again. | 他们说克洛伊又在学校穿那行头了 |
[06:04] | I thought you were gonna– | 我以为你已经 |
[06:08] | Please tell me this doesn’t happen every time I go to the store. | 你不会穿这身和我去商店吧 |
[06:11] | Well, if you had read my third book, | 如果你读了我的第三本书 |
[06:13] | You’d know exactly why I’m wearing this. | 就会明白我这样做的目的 |
[06:15] | Chapter seven: | 第七章 |
[06:16] | “Say yes-up to the dress-up.” | “对打扮说好” |
[06:37] | Nope. Still don’t get it. | 还是不明白 |
[06:40] | Look, Chloe wears the costume to make her feel special, right? | 克洛伊这样做是为了和别人不一样 对吧 |
[06:43] | If I wear the costume, too. It will no longer be special. | 如果我和她穿得一样她就不会感到与众不同了 |
[06:47] | And she’ll lose her reason for wearing it. | 这样她就没有理由那样穿了 |
[06:49] | She’ll realize her specialness comes from within. | 她总会明白自己的特别源于内心 |
[06:52] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[06:54] | That’s in here? | 书里面写了吗 |
[06:57] | Knockity, knockity. | 咚咚咚 咚咚咚 |
[06:58] | Oh, hi, Karl. Come on in. | 你好卡尔 进来吧 |
[07:00] | Mrs. Jennings, you look almost criminally perfect today. | 詹宁斯太太 您今天无与伦比地漂亮 |
[07:04] | That’s so nice of you! | 你嘴太甜了 |
[07:06] | And you, Dr. James. | 詹姆斯博士您 |
[07:08] | It’s not what it looks like. | 不是你所看到的那样 |
[07:10] | Really? Because it looks like chapter seven of your third book. | 是吗 倒是让我想起您第三本书第七章 |
[07:13] | Brilliant work, by the way. | 写得太好了 |
[07:15] | What a lovely young man! | 这孩子太可爱了 |
[07:19] | I just stopped by because I’m going for my afternoon stroll, | 我只是午后散步路过这里 |
[07:22] | And I thought I could take Stan for a walk. | 想顺便遛遛斯坦 |
[07:23] | Oh. Stan! Come! | 斯坦 过来 |
[07:25] | How thoughtful of you, Karl. | 你想得太周到了 卡尔 |
[07:28] | Well, it looks like Chloe’s fairy dust worked. | 看来克洛伊的魔法粉起作用了 |
[07:32] | Stan, would you like Karl to take you for a walk? | 斯坦 卡尔带你出去走走怎么样 |
[07:34] | You kidding? After what he did to Avery? | 别开玩笑了 看艾芙莉被他整的 |
[07:38] | I got bacon treats. | 我有培根哦 |
[07:40] | I mean, really, how bad can he be? | 我是说 他也不会坏到哪里去 |
[07:51] | What is your secret? what is it? | 你的秘密是什么 是什么 |
[07:54] | Do you have… | 难道你有 |
[07:55] | Super strength? A marsupial pouch? | 超能量 或者你有育儿袋 |
[07:59] | If only you could talk, you could just tell me. | 要是你会说话能直接告诉就好了 |
[08:01] | Why am I just lying here? | 我为什么要躺在这里 |
[08:04] | Here, have a bacon treat. | 来口培根 |
[08:05] | Oh, that’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[08:09] | You give me back my dog! | 把我的狗还给我 |
[08:10] | How’d you find me here? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[08:12] | We knocked on your front door, | 我们敲了你家大门 |
[08:13] | And your mom said you were out back in your “Evil layer.” | 你妈说你在后面的邪恶工作室 |
[08:18] | Mom, do not reveal my whereabouts to my nemesis! | 妈妈 你怎么能告诉我的死对头我在哪里 |
[08:21] | That right there is why my dad is in space. | 这就是我爸去国际空间站的原因 |
[08:25] | Sorry, honey. Oh, by the way, | 宝贝对不起 对了 |
[08:27] | Your underpants were all over the bathroom floor. | 你把内裤扔得满卫生间都是 |
[08:29] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[08:30] | Hi, Mrs. Fink. Avery Jennings here. | 你好芬克太太 我是艾芙莉・詹宁斯 |
[08:33] | How many pairs of underpants are we talking about? | 具体是有多少条内裤呢 |
[08:35] | Hmm. Looks like all of them. | 看起来应该是全部 |
[08:42] | So, where were we? | 我们说到哪儿了 |
[08:44] | Look, we’re taking him, Karl. | 卡尔 我们要把斯坦带走 |
[08:46] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[08:47] | Your eagerness to take the dog just proves | 你越是想带走这只狗 |
[08:49] | I’m getting close to discovering… | 就越说明我就快发现 |
[08:51] | He can fly! | 他能飞 |
[08:53] | No! | 当然不是 |
[08:56] | Well, I won’t rest until I find out. | 在搞清楚之前我绝不休息 |
[08:58] | I Fink, therefore, I am. | 我是芬克故我在 |
[09:01] | I’m working on a catchphrase, what do you think? | 你觉得这个口号怎么样 |
[09:09] | Just leave it right there. | 把它放在那儿就行了 |
[09:10] | I’ll pick it up later. | 我过会儿来拿 |
[09:12] | Not really dressed. | 还没穿衣服呢 |
[09:20] | Oh… no! | 太背了 |
[09:29] | Honey! Yeah, um… | 亲爱的 嗯 |
[09:31] | First off, your “Deluxe stacking storage food containers” arrived, so– | 首先你的高级食物收纳盒到了所以 |
[09:35] | Yeah! I know. | 我知道 |
[09:38] | Secondly, do you remember when you locked yourself out, | 然后 你记得在你被锁在门外时 |
[09:40] | and I said “Don’t forget to put the hide-a-key back”? | 我告诉过你别忘了把备份钥匙放回去吗 |
[09:43] | Yeah… that’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[09:45] | Look, when are you going to be home? | 那你什么时候回家啊 |
[09:48] | Yeah… that’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[09:52] | Honey, did you forget to tell me that my new patients called | 亲爱的你是不是忘告诉我 |
[09:54] | and moved their appointment to 4:30? | 我的新病人把预约改到四点半了 |
[09:57] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[10:01] | So, I-I guess you’re probably | 我想 你大概 |
[10:02] | going to be looking for a new child psychology… | 会换一个儿童心理医生 |
[10:05] | Yeah, that’s–that’s what I thought. | 嗯 我就知道 |
[10:10] | What are we going to do? | 怎么办啊 |
[10:11] | Karl won’t stop until he knows Stan’s secret. | 卡尔不搞清楚斯坦的秘密是不会罢休的 |
[10:15] | What if we convince Karl that Stan is special for another reason? | 如果让他发现斯坦是在别的方面比较特别呢 |
[10:18] | Yeah, like I speak fluent Italian. | 比如我会说流利的意大利语 |
[10:21] | He can’t know that you speak at all. | 他不可以知道你会说话 |
[10:23] | (注:意大利语) | |
[10:23] | Capiche? | 明白了吗 |
[10:25] | What? | 啥 |
[10:28] | You know, Karl’s going to be in the x-squared games Saturday. | 卡尔要参加星期六的X平方比赛 |
[10:31] | If we could get… | 如果我们可以 |
[10:33] | No,that would require Stan to be good at math for that to work. | 不行 这样斯坦要擅长数学才行 |
[10:35] | How do you know I’m not good at math? | 你怎么知道我数学行不行啊 |
[10:37] | What’s 1250 times 1250? | 1250乘以1250是多少 |
[10:40] | Oh, that’s math. | 这就是数学啊 |
[10:42] | No, I’m–I’m definitely better at Italian. | 我还是比较擅长意大利语 |
[10:45] | 1562500 1,562,500 | |
[10:49] | I’m guessing. | 我猜的 |
[10:51] | That’s right! | 正解 |
[10:53] | What’s 10,000 divided by 33? | 10000除以33等于多少 |
[10:55] | How would I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[10:56] | It’s not like I’m a math genius or something. | 我可不是数学天才之类的 |
[11:00] | 303.0303. Repeating of course. | 303.0303 无限循环 |
[11:04] | There, you know my dirty little secret. | 好吧 你知道我见不得人的秘密了 |
[11:07] | You’re a math genius? | 你是数学天才 |
[11:09] | Don’t say that! | 别这样说 |
[11:10] | It’s embarrassing. | 太尴尬了 |
[11:13] | This is so unfair! | 太不公平了 |
[11:15] | I’d love to be a math genius. | 我巴不得是个数学天才 |
[11:16] | I listen to subliminal math cds in my sleep. And nothing. | 我甚至在睡觉的时候听潜意识数学CD |
[11:20] | Except for a recurring nightmare about being chased by the number twelve. | 除了让我梦见被12穷追猛赶什么作用都没有 |
[11:24] | Mamma mia, that’s a-scary. | 妈妈咪呀 鬼片啊 |
[11:27] | That was italian, right? | 那是意大利语对吗 |
[11:30] | But I’m cool. | 但我这个人很酷啊 |
[11:31] | Math and cool go together like oil and… that other thing. | 但是数学和酷就像油和那什么一样不相容 |
[11:35] | Water? | 水吗 |
[11:35] | Oh, no, thanks. I just had a glass. | 不用了 刚喝了一杯 |
[11:39] | If people find out I’m a math genius, I won’t be cool anymore. | 如果别人知道我是数学天才 我就不酷了 |
[11:43] | Well, what if just a few people found out? | 如果只有几个人知道呢 |
[11:45] | Look, I have an idea on how we can use this | 我有个绝妙的点子 |
[11:48] | to take Karl down at the big math competition. | 能在数学比赛上把卡尔击败 |
[11:50] | But we’re going to need a little bit of your math genius. | 但需要你的数学头脑 |
[11:53] | Are you sure? I mean, | 你确定吗 |
[11:54] | Karl’s probably already forgotten about the whole thing. | 指不定卡尔都忘得一干二净了 |
[12:00] | Karl… | 卡尔 |
[12:01] | Get your helicopter out of here and leave us alone! | 开走你的直升机 离我们远点 |
[12:05] | I will know stan’s secret! | 我会知道斯坦的秘密的 |
[12:09] | Am I the only one here who’s amazed that Karl could fit into that tiny helicopter? | 你们都不觉得卡尔能钻进那直升机很惊人吗 |
[12:22] | I’m telling you, | 听着 |
[12:23] | this plan to keep stan’s secret from Karl | 保住斯坦秘密的这个计划 |
[12:25] | has got to go off without a hitch. | 容不得一点闪失 |
[12:27] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[12:29] | What’s a hitch? | 闪失是什么 |
[12:31] | You are. Stop interrupting. | 就是你 别打断我们了 |
[12:33] | We just have to be careful. | 我们要很谨慎 |
[12:34] | You know, Karl may be a jerk, but he’s really smart. | 卡尔虽然很混蛋 但也相当聪明 |
[12:37] | What if we invite Karl over here, | 我们可以邀请他到这里来 |
[12:39] | and then push him down into spaghetti? | 再把他推进通心粉里 |
[12:42] | Chloe, you’re not helping. | 克洛伊 别闹了 |
[12:44] | We’re trying to come up with something real. | 我们得想个可行的法子 |
[12:45] | Spaghetti is real. | 通心粉挺可行的啊 |
[12:47] | I have some in my pocket. | 我口袋里有一点 |
[12:50] | Blueberries… | 竟然是蓝莓 |
[12:51] | Wrong pants. | 不是这条裤子 |
[12:54] | Get out of here, okay? | 别呆在这儿了 好吗 |
[12:55] | This is for the big kids. | 这是大孩子的谈话 |
[12:57] | Fine! No one ever listens to me! | 好吧 谁都不听我的 |
[13:03] | Hmm, trouble in paradise. | 天堂里的烦恼 |
[13:09] | Come in, Chloe. | 进来吧 克洛伊 |
[13:11] | How did you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[13:13] | Just hoping because I adore you. | 因为喜欢你所以希望是你 |
[13:16] | You know the old saying: | 你知道那句老话吗 |
[13:17] | The step-sister of my nemesis is my friend. | 死对头的继妹就是我的朋友 |
[13:20] | Nobody listens to me. | 谁都不听我的 |
[13:22] | I’ll listen. I am a fantastic listener. | 我听啊 我是个倾听者 |
[13:25] | Karl, I’m pinned under the– | 卡尔 我被困在 |
[13:28] | You were saying? | 你要说话吗 |
[13:30] | Tyler and Avery have a plan so you won’t find out stan’s secret. | 他们俩想了个计划让你没法知道斯坦的秘密 |
[13:34] | I have a fun notion. | 我有个好玩的小道消息 |
[13:35] | Let’s trade secrets. You go first. | 我们交换秘密吧 你先说 |
[13:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:42] | What? | 你说什么 |
[13:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:45] | That’s Stan’s secret? | 那就是斯坦的秘密 |
[13:47] | I find that very hard to believe, but still… | 太难以置信了 不过 |
[13:52] | You do realize you spit a little when you speak. | 你知道你说话会喷口水吗 |
[13:55] | What was your secret? | 你的秘密是什么 |
[13:58] | Sometimes I send your mother flowers under the name Walter Perkins. | 有时候我会以沃尔特・帕金斯的名义给你妈妈送花 |
[14:02] | I just want to know who he is! | 我只想知道他是谁 |
[14:05] | I don’t know! | 我也不知道啊 |
[14:14] | Okay, you ready to do this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[14:16] | Karl’s over there warming up. | 卡尔已经在热身了 |
[14:18] | One-one-one-one, two-two-two-two, | 一二三四 二二三四 |
[14:21] | Three-three-three-three… | 三二三四 |
[14:23] | Man, look at all these nerds. | 天哪 看看这些书呆子 |
[14:25] | I can’t even count them all. | 数都数不过来 |
[14:26] | Yes, I can. 15. Darn it! | 好吧 数得过来 十五个 该死的 |
[14:30] | What if my friends see me here? | 要是我朋友看见我怎么办 |
[14:32] | Tyler, it’s okay. | 泰勒 没事的 |
[14:33] | It’s saturday, it’s school, and it’s a math contest. | 星期六 学校 外加数学比赛 |
[14:36] | None of your airhead friends will be here. | 你那些笨蛋朋友怎么会在这里 |
[14:38] | Except them. | 除了她们 |
[14:40] | Hey, Tyler. | 嘿 泰勒 |
[14:41] | Did you come to make fun of the math geeks, too? | 你是来这儿整数学怪才的吗 |
[14:43] | Already did. | 整过了 |
[14:44] | Pantsed three of them. | 三个人尿裤子了 |
[14:46] | Or was it four? I don’t know. | 或者是四个吧 |
[14:47] | I’m not good at math. See ya! | 我数学太烂了 再见 |
[14:50] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[14:51] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[14:53] | This is for Stan. | 这可是为了斯坦 |
[14:54] | If Karl finds out the truth, we’re going to lose him forever. | 如果卡尔发现了真相 我们就要永远失去斯坦了 |
[14:58] | But… | 但是 |
[14:59] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[15:05] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[15:07] | I’m here to compete. | 我是来比赛的 |
[15:08] | What? | 什么 |
[15:10] | Math is cool? | 数学很酷吧 |
[15:13] | Hey, guys! | 姐妹们 |
[15:15] | Tyler’s doing math. | 泰勒参加数学比赛了 |
[15:17] | Math is cool. | 数学超酷的 |
[15:20] | How did you walk in here, | 你怎么做到走进来 |
[15:22] | and in, like, five minutes make math cool? | 不过五分钟就让数学变酷了 |
[15:25] | Same way you made hip hop uncool in five minutes | 就像你用说唱的方式背元素周期表 |
[15:27] | when you rapped the periodic table. | 让说唱在五分钟之内黯然失色一样 |
[15:29] | I bust my rhymes like helium | 我像氮一样打破韵尾 |
[15:32] | But they’re mine so don’t steal-y ’em | 但那是我的所以别偷走了 |
[15:35] | Per-I-od…ical | 元素 周期 表 |
[15:42] | – Come on, honey. – I don’t want to. | – 来吧 亲爱的 – 不要 |
[15:44] | I told you, when Chloe saw just me wearing it, | 我不说了么 克洛伊看到我穿成这样 |
[15:47] | It still seemed special. | 还是觉得这样很特别 |
[15:49] | She needs to see that everybody’s doing it. | 她得看见每个人都这样穿 |
[15:55] | Maybe we should just take her out of that school. | 也许可以让她别去那个学校 |
[15:56] | I can homeschool her. | 我可以在家教她 |
[15:58] | ’cause this is torture. | 这太折磨人了 |
[16:00] | Ellen, you look ravishing. | 艾伦 你太美了 |
[16:03] | – I do? – Mm-hmm. | – 真的吗 – 当然 |
[16:06] | I don’t know if it’s the boots or the harem pants, | 不知道是靴子还是灯笼裤的作用 |
[16:08] | but you are working that, babe. | 反正是美到极致了 |
[16:11] | Ah… I do kind of feel a teeny bit magical. | 我的确感到一丝神奇 |
[16:14] | You don’t think the tiara’s too much? | 这头饰会不会太过头了 |
[16:15] | Maybe for a lesser woman. | 对你来说正合适 |
[16:19] | I’m a princess. | 我是个公主 |
[16:20] | I’m a special, magical princess. | 一个与众不同的神奇的公主 |
[16:24] | Oh! Look at me! | 看我的 |
[16:24] | I can really move in these pants. | 我能在灯笼裤里行动自如 |
[16:31] | What was I thinking? Ahh! | 我在想什么啊 |
[16:36] | Huh? My plan worked. | 我的计划奏效了 |
[16:39] | Or we made it look so ridiculous, | 还是我们看上去太荒唐了 |
[16:40] | She’s humiliated to look anything like us. | 让她觉得和我们一样很丢脸 |
[16:43] | Who cares? | 管他呢 |
[16:44] | We were having fun there a moment ago, | 我们刚才玩得多欢啊 |
[16:45] | Weren’t we? Huh? | 不是吗 |
[16:47] | Yeah, it was kind of fun. | 对啊 挺好玩的 |
[16:48] | Hmm. So tell me… | 那么告诉我 |
[16:50] | Did you ever dance like this… | 你以前像这样 |
[16:52] | With walter Perkins? | 和沃尔特・帕金斯跳过舞吗 |
[16:55] | I don’t know who that is! | 我不知道他是谁 |
[16:57] | This came from Walter Perkins. | 这是沃尔特・帕金斯送的 |
[17:02] | Tyler James? Really? | 泰勒・詹姆斯 开玩笑吧 |
[17:04] | You’re competing? | 你也来参加比赛 |
[17:05] | I’m competing, and I’m gonna win. | 对啊 而且一定会赢 |
[17:06] | You do realize this isn’t a “Poofiest hair-do” Contest? | 你知不知道这不是“同志发型”大赛 |
[17:10] | Yeah, I realize that. | 我当然知道 |
[17:12] | I’m not happy about it, but I realize it. | 虽然听着不爽 但我知道 |
[17:15] | You’re not gonna last past the first round. | 你大概连第一轮都过不了 |
[17:18] | Final round. | 最后一轮 |
[17:19] | We’re down to our last two contestants. | 冠军将在最后剩下的两位参赛者中产生 |
[17:23] | Yay, Tyler! Whoo! | 加油 泰勒 |
[17:25] | This doesn’t make any sense at all. | 这简直是天方夜谭 |
[17:27] | How have you not been eliminated? | 你怎么可能没被淘汰 |
[17:39] | Stan is here? | 斯坦怎么在这儿 |
[17:42] | What are you up to? | 你要做什么 |
[17:44] | Okay, the next question is for tyler. | 下一个问题由泰勒来回答 |
[17:56] | – 22… – that’s right! | – 22 – 回答正确 |
[18:03] | – Square over two b. – that’s right! | – 2B的平方 – 回答正确 |
[18:31] | 1.67 times… | 1.67倍 |
[18:35] | That’s right. | 回答正确 |
[18:37] | – Yes! – But, no! | – 太好了 – 不行 不可以 |
[18:38] | No, no, no! | 不可能 不可能 |
[18:40] | Tyler is cheating! He is a dirty cheater! | 泰勒他作弊 他是卑鄙的作弊者 |
[18:42] | There is a dog out there giving him the answers. | 那外面有只狗告诉他答案 |
[18:46] | No. No, really. The dog is a math genius! | 相信我 那只狗是数学天才 |
[18:48] | The little girl in the red rubber rain boots told me. | 那个穿红色雨靴的小女孩告诉我的 |
[18:53] | Mr. Beeds, you have to believe me. | 比兹先生你要相信我 |
[18:55] | The dog is cheating for him. You have to disqualify Tyler. | 那只狗在帮他作弊 你要取消泰勒的资格 |
[18:58] | I win! | 是我赢了 |
[18:59] | Oh, Karl. | 卡尔 |
[19:00] | You must be pretty desperate to pull something like this. | 这样的结果可能让你失望以至于抓狂 |
[19:02] | You are disqualified for poor sportsmanship. | 你因为败坏比赛精神被取消资格 |
[19:05] | Wha– | 什 |
[19:06] | Tyler is the winner of the x-squared games! | 泰勒是X平方比赛的冠军 |
[19:09] | Whoo! Yes! | 哇 太好了 |
[19:11] | I’m getting a b-minus in geometry and I don’t care who knows it! | 我几何得了B-不过我不在意谁知道它 |
[19:15] | Yay, math! | 耶 数学 |
[19:16] | Ha ha! Yay, math! | 哈哈 耶 数学 |
[19:21] | So, Karl… | 卡尔 |
[19:22] | Next time we go head to head, | 下次我们正面交手的时候 |
[19:24] | Why don’t you win? | 就你赢得了 |
[19:25] | Just to mix things up a little bit. | 让事情变得更复杂些 |
[19:28] | You had nothing to do with this. | 你和这事没关系吧 |
[19:29] | Are you claiming you somehow set me up? | 你是说你把我给整了吗 |
[19:32] | Didn’t I? | 难道不是吗 |
[19:36] | If anyone finds out stan’s secret… | 如果让别人知道了斯坦的秘密 |
[19:38] | What secret?! | 什么秘密 |
[19:40] | Get out of here, okay? This is for the big kids. | 别呆在这儿 好吗 这是大孩子的谈话 |
[19:43] | Fine! No one ever listens to me! | 好吧 谁都不听我的 |
[19:46] | Stan is a math genius. | 斯坦是数学天才 |
[19:52] | He’s just a regular dog. | 他只是条普通的狗 |
[19:55] | You pretended he had a secret from the beginning just to set this up. | 你从一开始就下套说他有秘密 |
[19:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:59] | His “secret” was part of an elaborate ruse | 他的“秘密”只是让你输掉 |
[20:01] | to cost you the math competition. | 数学比赛的计策的一部分 |
[20:03] | Oh! And I did eat your graham crackers. | 我的确吃了你的全麦饼干 |
[20:06] | And they were de-licious. Mmm, mmm, mmm! | 它们真是太 好吃了 |
[20:11] | By the way, this is how it’s done. | 顺便说一句 我也用了这招儿 |
[20:14] | The dog is a math genius | 那只狗是数学天才 |
[20:16] | Dog–dog–dog–dog… | 狗 狗 狗 狗 |
[20:18] | Bam! | 嘣 |
[20:22] | You haven’t seen the last of me! | 咱们还没完呢 |
[20:23] | Because your mom and dad invited me over for dinner. | 你爸妈请我去吃晚饭 |
[20:26] | I’m making my flan. | 我要去做馅饼了 |
[20:30] | Wasn’t that your phone, Avery? | 那不是你的手机吗 艾芙莉 |
[20:32] | Don’t ruin the moment. | 别破坏气氛 |
[20:37] | It worked! | 奏效了 |
[20:38] | Karl thinks the whole secret was fake from the beginning. | 卡尔以为整个秘密从头到尾都是假的 |
[20:41] | Thanks for risking being uncool. | 谢谢你拿潇洒做赌注 |
[20:44] | Hey, for Stan… | 为了斯坦 |
[20:46] | I’d do anything. | 我愿意做任何事 |
[20:48] | So in the end, | 所以最后 |
[20:49] | The whole thing was… molto buono! | 整件事 圆满结束了 |
[20:54] | Hey! I can speak-a italiano! | 嘿 我能说一点意大利语了 |
[20:58] | Aw, I’m not speaking Italian. Who am I kidding? | 我说的哪是意大利语啊 别开玩笑了 |
[21:01] | Oy vey. | 天哪 |
[21:03] | Hey! | 天哪 |
[21:04] | I can speak Yiddish! | 我能说意第绪语了 |
[21:08] | The point is, everything worked out and Avery out-finked fink. | 最重要的是 一切顺利 艾芙莉成功翻盘 |
[21:12] | But… she still can’t rap. | 不过她还是没法说唱 |
[21:14] | Tyler is the winner | 泰勒是冠军 |
[21:15] | Of the math competition | 是数学比赛的冠军 |
[21:17] | You think you can fink us… | 你以为我们会败给你 |
[21:18] | That’s a superstition | 那是封建迷信的 |
[21:20] | Word. | 传说 |
[21:21] | Problem. | 谬论 |
[21:25] | Can’t afford to break another mic. | 赔不起另一个麦克风 |
[21:27] | Saving up for a new phone. | 正攒钱买新手机呢 |
[21:32] | Arrr, matey. | 呃 朋友 |
[21:33] | Where be me breakfast? | 我的早饭搁哪儿放着呢 |
[21:38] | All right. Here we go again. | 好吧 又来了 |
[21:43] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[21:49] | All right. | 好了 |