Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Sorry I haven’t blogged in a while. 不好意思 我这阵子都没有更新博客
[00:08] I’ve been so busy playing that new video game 最近我都忙着玩一个新的电脑游戏
[00:11] “Realm of the Tower.” 魔塔境地
[00:13] That’s me! I’m a fire elf! 这是我 我是火焰精灵
[00:15] Very different from a christmas elf– I kill stuff! 我和圣诞精灵不同 我能杀人
[00:19] I’ve been playing online with my new best friend Kilgore. 我和我最好的朋友基尔戈经常上网玩这款游戏
[00:22] It’s so cool — he doesn’t even know I’m a dog! 妙的是他甚至不知道我是一只狗
[00:27] All right, Kilgore, 好了 基尔戈
[00:28] let’s win this battle and get out of the forest. 我们来打场胜仗 走出森林吧
[00:30] All these trees are making me want to pee. 这些树让我想尿尿
[00:33] Uh, what? 呃 什么
[00:34] I mean, not like a dog, I mean, I-I’m not a dog. 我是说 不像狗一样 我当然不是狗了
[00:37] I’m a normal person… Who pees on trees! 我是个正常人 正常人谁会在树下撒尿啊
[00:41] Stan, Tyler is driving me crazy! 斯坦 泰勒快把我逼疯了
[00:45] He keeps tagging the art wall in my room! 他不停地在我房间的艺术墙上涂鸦
[00:47] No matter what I draw, he adds a handlebar mustache to it. 不管我画什么 他总会加两撇八字胡上去
[00:55] – Are you kidding me?! – I know, right? -你说笑吧 -你也这么觉得对吧
[00:57] I just wish someone around here would appreciate art. 我只是希望这儿的人能够欣赏艺术
[01:00] You’re losing the battle! 你打了败仗
[01:01] You’re telling me. What should I do? 这还用你说么 我该怎么办
[01:04] Throw him into the flaming pit of rondor! 把他扔到回旋火坑里去
[01:08] Have you heard a single word I’ve said? 你听到我刚刚说的话了吗
[01:10] Of course. Throw Tyler into the flaming pit of rondor. 当然 把泰勒扔到回旋火坑里去
[01:14] Can’t find a flaming pit, 如果找不到火坑的话
[01:16] just fill his pillowcase with whipped cream. 你也可以在他的枕套里塞满生奶油
[01:19] Whipped cream in the pillowcase. That’s messy and immature. 塞满奶油的枕头 很脏很幼稚
[01:22] I love it! 不过我喜欢
[01:25] Stan, are you still playing that game? 斯坦 你还在玩那个游戏吗
[01:27] You’ve been going at it for weeks now. 你都玩了好几个星期了
[01:28] Hold on a sec, Kilgore. 等一下 基尔戈
[01:30] First of all, call me by my avatar name– “Poodle lover 152.” 第一 叫我游戏里的名字 “贵宾犬爱好者152号”
[01:36] I’m pretty sure the other 151 don’t love poodles the way I love poodles. 我不相信其他一百五十一号能像我一样这么爱贵宾犬
[01:41] So, are these the creatures you get to fight in battle? 所以你打仗是为了贵宾犬
[01:43] Yeah. I get to drop cave trolls and ice trolls. 是的 我要甩掉洞穴巨人和冰块巨人
[01:46] And the surprisingly vicious octo-bunny. 还有这个诡异的章鱼兔
[01:49] The best part is, my battle buddy Kilgore 最妙的是 我的战友基尔戈
[01:52] doesn’t even know I’m a dog. 他不知道我是条狗
[01:54] Huh? 什么
[01:56] Uh, I think he does now. 我觉得他现在知道了
[01:58] I mean, a– a dog with the ladies. 我是说 一个吸引姑娘的狗崽子
[02:17] Dog With a Blog S01E05 World of Woofcraft
[02:26] I think we’re almost there. 差不多快好了
[02:28] It’s too tight. 扎得太紧了
[02:31] It’s stretching my face. 都把我的脸往上拉了
[02:32] I look like aunt Mary after her vacation. 我看起来像玛丽阿姨刚结束她假期时的样子
[02:36] Sweetie, you need to look good for your school picture on Thursday. 宝贝 你们学校星期四要拍照 你可得打扮的漂亮些
[02:40] Don’t want another disaster like last year, do we? 你也不想像去年一样悲剧 对吧
[02:44] This might as well be a picture of the back of your head. 这张照片看上去像是在拍你的后脑勺
[02:48] Don’t you want to have a nice school picture 你不想要一张好看的照片吗
[02:50] like Tyler and Avery? 就像泰勒和艾芙莉
[02:53] Tyler! 泰勒
[02:55] Actually, it’s kind of funny. 不过 确实挺有趣的
[02:59] Mommy, stop. My hair doesn’t like this. 妈妈 住手 我的头发不喜欢这种感觉
[03:01] Well, when you get to school on picture day, 当你星期四到学校的时候
[03:04] you’re gonna have to try very hard 你可千万别让你的头发
[03:06] not to let the red monster take over. 又变成刚才照片里红发妖怪的样子了
[03:09] What did you do?! 你干了什么
[03:11] I tried to tell you– the hair wants what it wants. 我只是想告诉你 我的头发就是喜欢这个样子
[03:16] If you want me to look good, get my ears pierced. 如果你想让我好看些 你可以让我打耳洞
[03:19] Your ears pierced? Where is this coming from? 打耳洞 你怎么会想到这事儿
[03:21] My friend Julie got her ears pierced. 我的朋友朱莉打了耳洞
[03:23] Julie’s parents–and you can never say this to anyone, 你可千万别告诉别人 这是我们的小秘密
[03:26] it’s our little secret– are stupid-heads. 朱莉的父母是笨蛋
[03:29] You’ll get your ears pierced when you’re ten, like Avery did. 你十岁的时候就可以打耳洞了 艾芙莉也是十岁时打的
[03:32] Can’t we just say I’m ten? 不能当我现在就十岁吗
[03:33] You tell everyone you’re thirty-two. 你告诉所有人你只有三十二岁
[03:37] Now you can get them pierced when you’re twelve. 现在你只能等到十二岁再打耳洞了
[03:43] Stan, is daddy in the office? 斯坦 爸爸在办公室吗
[03:44] Yeah, I’m waiting for him to go out so I can drop a troll. 是的 我在等他出去 我好甩掉巨人
[03:48] Don’t wait too long– you’ll get a tummyache. 不要等太久 你会肚子疼的
[03:53] Daddy, can I get my ears pierced? 爸爸 我能打耳洞吗
[03:55] Oh! My little girl is growing up. 我的小女儿长大了
[04:00] Today you want to get your ears pierced. 今天你想要打耳洞
[04:02] Soon you’re gonna be too old for a neckie-weckie. 你马上就会发现你已经到了不玩挠痒的年龄了
[04:08] I’m already too old for that. 我已经到那个年龄了
[04:11] Wow. Before long, you’re gonna be 不久以后 你将会成为一个
[04:13] a noted child psychologist like your daddy 像你爸爸一样有名的儿童心理学家
[04:16] with a diploma like that on your wall– 而且你的墙上还会有一张文凭
[04:19] Tyler! 泰勒
[04:22] So, can I get my ears pierced? 那么 我可以打耳洞了
[04:23] Of course, princess. 当然可以 我的小公主
[04:27] Oh, princess. 哦 小公主
[04:28] King. 我是国王
[04:31] Queen. 还有女王
[04:33] Wait! Chloes! 等一下 克洛伊
[04:35] Hold on, Chloe. 等等 克洛伊
[04:38] Sweetheart, by any chance 宝贝 你应该
[04:41] did you ask mommy about getting your ears pierced? 已经问过你妈妈打耳洞的事情了吧
[04:44] -Yes. -And what did mommy say? -问过了 -你妈妈说什么了
[04:47] She said no. 她说不行
[04:49] Chloe, I am very disappointed. 克洛伊 我很失望
[04:52] Me too! 我也是
[04:54] Mommy’s being so mean. 妈妈好刻薄哦
[04:57] No, honey, I’m disappointed in you. 不 宝贝 我是对你很失望
[05:00] You can’t play mom and me against each other like that. 你不能像刚刚一样对你爸爸妈妈耍小聪明
[05:03] We’re on the same side. We speak with one voice. 我们是站在同一阵营的 我们俩口径一致
[05:06] Then how come we always do what mommy says? 但是为什么每次我们总是听妈妈的
[05:08] Because that’s the voice we speak with. 因为她就是我们唯一的口径
[05:11] Does that mean mommy’s like the man in the family? 那是不是说妈妈就像一个家庭里的男主人一样
[05:15] No, honey. Your mom is all woman. 不 宝贝 你的妈妈是一个十足的女人
[05:27] Ooh! Great battle, Kilgore! 打得漂亮 基尔戈
[05:30] Yeah! Awesome, poodle lover. 是啊 简直太棒了 贵宾犬爱好者
[05:32] Hey, I gotta go do my homework. 我要去做家庭作业了
[05:34] I know what that’s like. 我知道那是什么
[05:35] We humans and our crazy amounts of homework 我们人类和我们多的发狂的家庭作业
[05:38] and our walking on two legs– wacky stuff! 还有我们用来走路的两条腿 太蠢了
[05:44] – Hey, talking to Kilgore again? – Yeah. -又和基尔戈聊天呢 -是啊
[05:47] And it turns out he lives in pasadena too. 而且他竟然也住在帕萨迪纳
[05:50] We’re meeting at the park for 我们决定要在公园见个面
[05:51] “The Realm of the Tower” Game-players gathering. “魔塔境地”的玩家聚会
[05:53] It’s part of their “Get a little sun” Initiative. 当然一小部分原因是他们觉得应该出门晒晒太阳了
[05:57] Don’t you think you’re overlooking something? 你不觉得你忽略了什么了吗
[05:59] No. There’ll be umbrella hats for the really pale kids. 没有 到时候有伞帽给那些不能晒太阳的小孩戴
[06:04] What about for the talking dogs? 那会说话的狗怎么办呢
[06:06] Oh, man! I didn’t even think about that! 天啊 我没想到这一点
[06:09] And I was so looking forward to getting to meet Kilgore properly, ya know? 我太希望能见到基尔戈本人了 你懂吗
[06:13] Lick his face, sniff his butt… 舔他的脸 闻他的屁股
[06:16] Hey! I could go with you! 我可以和你一起去
[06:18] You want to lick his face and sniff his butt? 你想要舔他的脸闻他的屁股
[06:21] No, no. I mean, I’ll pretend like I’m the one 不 我是指我可以假装我是
[06:24] who’s been playing the game as “Poodle lover.” 那个玩游戏的“贵宾犬爱好者”
[06:26] Mom can take us to the park, you can come with me as my dog 妈妈可以带我们去公园 你作为我的狗和我一起去
[06:29] and meet him in the real world, like you want. 然后在现实世界中见他 就像你想的那样
[06:31] But how can you be me? When I play, I have the voice of 但是你怎么假装成我 我玩游戏的时候 我的声音
[06:34] a brawny, macho barbarian– 是一个身强体壮又有男子气概的男性声音
[06:37] As the name “Poodle lover” implies. 就像我的名字“贵宾犬爱好者”暗示的那样
[06:41] What if I say that I use a voice modifier 如果我说我用了变声器
[06:43] so the boys aren’t embarrassed when they lose to a girl? 这样男孩们就不会因为他们输给一个女孩儿尴尬了
[06:45] Well, the feminist agenda is a bit gratuitous, but okay. 这个女权主义的理由好像有点没必要 但是还不错
[06:50] How will you know what to say? 那你怎么知道该说什么
[06:53] You’ll tell me. It’ll be like you’re living through me. 你告诉我说什么 就像你在操控我一样
[06:55] I’ll be…your real-world avatar. 我会成为你现实世界里的化身
[06:59] Yes! If you’re gonna see the 太棒了 如果你想像我一样
[07:01] world through my eyes, you gotta live like a dog– 看世界 你就得活得像一条狗
[07:03] Eat, sleep and breathe like a dog. 像狗一样吃饭 睡觉 呼吸
[07:05] You got a lot of work to do, okay? 你有很多事情要做 明白吗
[07:08] Lesson one: get off the couch! 第一课 滚下沙发
[07:10] Perfect. You’re ready. 完美 你已经准备好了
[07:14] I want my ears pierced! 我要打耳洞
[07:16] I want my ears pierced! I want my ears pierced! 我要打耳洞 我要打耳洞
[07:19] I want my ears pierced– 我要打耳洞
[07:21] Chloe! A tantrum is not going to work! 克洛伊 耍性子也没用
[07:23] That’s how you got earrings. 你也是用这个方法得到耳环的
[07:27] You are not getting your ears pierced. 你不会打到耳洞的
[07:29] Daddy and I made up our minds, 我和你爸爸已经决定了
[07:30] and you’re gonna have to accept it. 而你必须接受我们的决定
[07:33] I want my ears pierced! 我要打耳洞
[07:35] I want my ears pierced… 我要打耳洞
[07:37] Not so fast! 别急着走
[07:40] Bennett, she’s throwing a tantrum. 班尼特 她在耍性子
[07:42] Well, that’s how you got earrings. 你也是耍性子才要到耳环的
[07:45] You’re the child psychologist– do something. 你是儿童心理学家 好歹做些什么
[07:48] Well, I could refer her to my article 我会跟她提起我的文章
[07:49] “From pierced ears to lip plates: a slippery slope.” “从耳洞到唇钉 仅一步之遥”
[07:54] Do something else. 你还是做些别的事情吧
[07:57] – I want my ears pierced!… – Chloe, come here. -我要打耳洞 -克洛伊 过来
[07:59] Shh! Listen. 嘘 听着
[08:00] It is time for the lipper zipper. 是时候把你嘴巴的拉链拉起来了
[08:04] Now, you want to unzip your lips, 现在 如果你要拉开嘴巴上的拉链
[08:05] You’re gonna have to get the key! 你就必须拿到钥匙
[08:09] That’s very smart. 真聪明
[08:11] Smarter than you think– I still got the key. 比你想象中还要聪明 我没把钥匙扔出去
[08:14] Well, at least I bought us some time. 至少 我们耳根子总算能清净一会儿了
[08:16] Yeah, but she’s not gonna let this go. 是的 但是她不会就这么罢休的
[08:18] We’ve gotta do something 我们必须做些什么
[08:19] to distract her so she’ll forget all about it. 来让她分心 让她忘记一切关于打耳洞的事情
[08:22] I’d do it, but I promised Avery 我想陪她做些什么但是我答应艾芙莉
[08:23] I’d take her to some video game thing in the park. 要带她去参加公园里的什么电子游戏的聚会
[08:25] I can’t take chloe. I have patients. 我不能陪她 我有病人
[08:27] Well, I have run out of patience, 我已经没有耐心了
[08:27] (注:名词“耐心”和“病人”发音相近)
[08:29] To the point where I can’t even enjoy that clever wordplay 以至于这么棒的双关语我都没有享受的兴致了
[08:31] Enough to say, “Good one, Ellen.” 不想说“说得好 艾伦”了
[08:33] Good one, ellen. 说得好 艾伦
[08:35] Someone is gonna have to keep Chloe entertained this afternoon. 今天下午得有人陪着克洛伊玩
[08:38] Not so fast! 别急着走
[08:40] Oh, you’re good. 你真棒
[08:44] Mom and dad said I have to do something with you. 妈妈和爸爸说我得陪你玩
[08:47] What do you want to do? 你想做什么
[08:55] Oh. I want to get my ears pierced. 我想要打耳洞
[08:57] – Did you ask mom and dad? – Yes. -你问过爸爸妈妈了吗 -问过了
[09:00] Cool! Let’s go. 好啊 我们走吧
[09:13] Wow! It’s great to see kids 看到孩子们能离开电脑
[09:14] getting off the computer and out of the house… 走出家门真好啊
[09:16] To get right back on the computer again. 又拿出电脑了
[09:20] Hey! I think that’s the friend I’m meeting. 我觉得他就是我要见的朋友
[09:22] How do you know? That’s my avatar name. 你怎么知道 那是我游戏里的名字
[09:24] I didn’t know you liked poodles. 我都不知道你喜欢贵宾犬
[09:26] Apparently you haven’t ready my diary. 很显然你还没看过我的日记
[09:27] – No, I have. There’s nothing in there– – aha! -不 我看过了 里面根本没什么 -啊哈
[09:30] Hmm. All right, if you need me, 好吧 如果你需要我
[09:31] I’ll be right over there where I can keep an eye on you. 我就在附近 我会留神注意你的
[09:34] Ooh. Just stay away from that kid. 离那个孩子远一点
[09:36] Oh, she’s not part of the game. 她不是游戏的玩家
[09:37] That’s “Angry Tina.” She’s really nice. 她是“生气的蒂娜” 她人很好
[09:42] “Friendly Teddy” had it coming. 只有在“友好的泰迪”不在的时候
[09:43] Don’t let the name fool you. 别被名字给骗了
[09:46] Let’s meet Kilgore! Let’s meet Kilgore! 我们去见基尔戈吧 我们去见基尔戈吧
[09:49] Let’s meet Kilgore!!! 我们去见基尔戈吧
[09:52] All right, but we gotta play it cool. 好吧 但是我们得表现的冷静一点
[09:54] I’m cool, baby. 我很冷静 宝贝
[09:57] Okay. I’ve got the ear piece in. 好了 我来戴上耳机
[09:59] Is this costume hiding my mouth and headsy? 这套服装已经把我的嘴和耳麦遮住了吧
[10:01] Yeah, it looks good. Where’d you get that costume, anyway? 对 看上去不错 你到底从哪儿弄来的这套服装
[10:04] I made it with some material I found around the house. 我用我在家里找到的一些材料自己做的
[10:07] I’m off to my speaking engagement. 我出去做报告了
[10:09] Show ’em what you got. 让他们瞧瞧你的本事
[10:14] Come on, let’s go. 来 我们走吧
[10:16] – Um, excuse me. Are you Kilgore? – Yeah.And who are you? -对不起 你是基尔戈吗 -是的 你是谁
[10:20] I’m poodle lover 152. 我是贵宾犬爱好者一百五十二号
[10:22] Oh! You’re a girl! See, now that name makes sense. 你是个女孩 我终于明白你为什么起这个名字了
[10:26] What’s that supposed to mean? 这话是什么意思
[10:28] But online, your voice sounds like… 但是 玩游戏的时候你的声音听起来像
[10:31] A brawny, macho barbarian? 一个身强体壮又有男子气概的男性
[10:33] That’s the setting I use on my voice modifier. 我用变声器设置成了那个声音
[10:36] I couldn’t choose between that and an amazon warrior princess. 还有亚马逊勇士公主的声音 我都不知道选哪个好
[10:42] You made the right choice. 你做了个正确的选择
[10:45] So, is it a problem that I’m a girl? 我是女孩这件事不要紧吧
[10:46] Uh, no. Actually, it’s kind of cool. 没事 事实上 还挺酷的
[10:51] All right, I’m goin’ in for a sniff. 好了 我要去闻一下他的屁股
[10:55] Whoa! C-control your dog! 管好你的狗
[10:58] I’m sorry, he’s just trying to get to know you. 对不起 他只是想了解你而已
[11:00] I didn’t get a good whiff! 我还没好好闻呢
[11:02] You’re scaring him away. 你把他吓跑了
[11:03] Just stand to the side and feed me your questions. 你就站在旁边告诉我你有什么问题想要问他的
[11:05] Fine, just do me a solid and sniff his butt. 好吧 那就帮我闻一下他的屁股
[11:08] I gots to know! 我必须知道
[11:12] I see what you’re doing here with your free samples, 我知道你在这儿办你们的产品宣传免费试吃活动
[11:14] but I’m a savvy consumer. 但是我可是精通你们这种推销手段的
[11:16] You’re not just gonna hook me on your product 你可别想引我上钩
[11:18] and get me to buy something I don’t need. 让我买一些我不需要的东西
[11:20] I will, however, take advantage of your offer for a taste. 不过 我还是愿意接受你的盛情邀请试喝一下的
[11:25] Wow! Oh, my–! 哇 我的
[11:32] That’s good, thanks. I’ll take this too. 很棒 谢谢 这个我也要了
[11:37] Remember that time we were ambushed by the dream winjin guild 还记得那一次我们被梦想队埋伏
[11:40] and they stole our ring of deshermane? 而且他们偷了我们的独立戒指
[11:42] Oh, yeah, that was so depressing. 是啊 太可惜了
[11:45] No! The ring was a booby trap. It was awesome! 不 那个戒指是一个陷阱 那太棒了
[11:49] And by “Depressing,” I mean “Awesome”! 我说的“太可惜了”的意思就是“太棒了”的意思
[11:52] That’s how we say it at my school. 我们在学校就是这么说的
[11:53] Depressing! 太可惜了
[11:55] Well, that’s cool. 那还挺不错的
[11:57] So, besides Realm of the Tower, what do you like to do? 除了玩“魔塔境地” 你还喜欢做什么
[12:00] I like to chase cars and drink out of the toilet. 我喜欢追猫还有喝厕所里的水
[12:04] Uh, I like car chases and using indoor plumbing. 我喜欢追车和使用室内水暖设备
[12:08] That’s not what I said. 我刚刚不是这么说的
[12:11] I like hanging out with you. 我喜欢和你一起玩
[12:12] You’re really… depressing! 你真的 太可惜了
[12:16] Yeah, you too. I mean, like, totally morose! 你也是 我是说 完全悲剧
[12:19] Hey, guys, how’s it goin’, have you tried this juice, 嘿 伙计们 怎么样 你们喝过这个果汁吗
[12:20] I’ve had like ten of ’em, they’re great!!! 我有十罐 太好喝了
[12:21] Wow! There’s a bird! Okay, kids, have fun now, bye! 哇 有只鸟 好吧 孩子们 好好玩 再见
[12:25] Sorry, that was my mom. 不好意思 那是我妈妈
[12:26] Does she know how much sugar is in those drinks? 她知道那些饮料有多大的含糖量吗
[12:30] Maybe she’ll figure it out 等到那些太极班的人赶她的时候
[12:31] when that tai-chi class chases her off. 说不定她就会发现了
[12:37] Wow, this is making me thirsty! I gotta go get some more juice! 我好渴啊 我还得再喝点果汁
[12:41] Okay, now ask Kilgore what his favorite leftover meat is. 好了 现在问问基尔戈他最喜欢吃什么剩肉
[12:45] So, uh, what’s your favorite subject in school? 你最喜欢学校里的哪一门学科
[12:48] “Meat.” The category was “Leftover meat.” “肉” 我问的是“剩肉”
[12:52] I love art. 我喜欢艺术课
[12:53] I love art! 我也喜欢艺术课
[12:55] “Art” Better be the name of the cow you just butchered, “艺术”最好是你刚刚宰掉的那头牛的名字
[12:57] because the subject is meat! 因为我问的主题是肉
[13:00] I have an art wall in my room that I draw on all the time! 我的房间还有艺术墙 我经常在上面画画
[13:03] That is so cool! 那太棒了
[13:05] Hey! Avery-tar! Don’t go rogue on me. 艾凡达 别耍花招
[13:08] Ask him if he can throw a ball. Most of these kids can’t. 问他会不会投球 很多这么大的孩子都不会
[13:12] You know, you’re not exactly what I was expecting. 你知道 我没想到你是这样的
[13:15] You’re not what I was expecting, either. 我也没想到你是这样的
[13:17] By the way, my name’s Kevin. 顺便说一句 我叫凯文
[13:19] Oh. My name is Stan. 我叫斯坦
[13:21] My name’s Avery. 我叫艾芙莉
[13:22] That’s it!You are the worst avatar ever! 够了 你是史上最差的化身
[13:27] Oh! I-I’m sorry. 对不起
[13:29] My dog can be a real pain the butt! 我的狗狗有时候很让人头疼
[13:32] You know, I should probably get going. 我还是先走吧
[13:34] But it was really nice meeting you. 很高兴见到你
[13:35] Yeah. You too. Maybe we’ll play online later? 我也是 也许晚点儿我们可以一起玩游戏
[13:38] Yeah, that’d be depressing! 好啊 那就太可惜了
[13:42] I am not talking to you. 我不跟你讲话了
[13:44] I’m not talking to you, either! 我也不跟你讲话了
[13:46] Race ya home! 比比谁先跑回家
[13:57] I got my ears pierced, I got my ears pierced… ? 我打到耳洞啦 我打到耳洞啦
[14:01] Chloe, don’t forget what they said, okay? 克洛伊 别忘了他们说的话
[14:04] Your ears might be sore for a couple of days. 你的耳朵可能会疼上一阵子
[14:06] I don’t care. ?I got my ears pierced– 我才不管 我打到耳洞了
[14:11] I got my ears pierced– ow! 我打到耳洞了
[14:13] I got my ears pierced– owww! 我打到耳洞了
[14:16] I got my ears… 我打到耳洞了
[14:20] What happened to you, mom? 怎么了 妈
[14:21] Your mother learned that at the end of the gamer juice rainbow 你妈妈明白了喝完一整听运动果汁的人
[14:24] is a big ol’ pot of hurt. 伤不起啊
[14:28] Thanks for taking Chloe out to get her mind off things. 谢谢你带克洛伊出去让她忘了那件事
[14:31] Is she okay about the ear-piercing? 打耳洞那件事情怎么样了
[14:32] She cried a little at first. 刚开始的时候她哭了一阵子
[14:34] But she couldn’t be happier now. 但是她现在别提多开心了
[14:35] Well, whatever you did worked. Chloe would not stop yelling 你做的还真有效 我们不同意她打耳洞
[14:38] when we said she couldn’t get her ears pierced. 她就一直不停地吵
[14:41] Good job. 做得好
[14:44] But just think how happy she’ll be when she’s finally 但是想想等到她十岁打到耳洞的时候
[14:47] allowed to get her ears pierced at ten. 她得有多开心啊
[14:50] Ten’s tomorrow morning? 你说的十是指明天早上十点
[14:53] I got my– 我今天
[14:55] Head in a dish rag ? 把头埋在抹布里了
[14:56] I got my head in a dish rag ? 我今天把头埋在抹布里了
[15:00] You know I did not think I 我以为我不会喜欢这种果汁
[15:00] would like this juice but I really do like it! 不过我真的很喜欢这种果汁
[15:02] You can’t handle it but I can clearly handle it! 你受不了这果汁的劲儿不过我觉得我倒是可以
[15:04] You want me to move anything?! Maybe lift something? Pick you up? 你想让我搬什么东西吗 或者抬什么东西还是抱你
[15:05] We should start a band! I’m lead vocals! You’re on guitar! 我们应该办一个乐队 我做主唱 你做吉他手
[15:08] I’ll build a stage! We’ll call ourselves the raspberries! 我去搭舞台 我们就叫木莓乐队
[15:13] All right, kilgore, it’s taken us three months, 好了 基尔戈 虽然我们用了三个月的时间
[15:15] but we’ve made it to the final battle. 但是我们终于要进行决战了
[15:18] Roger that, Avery. 收到 艾芙莉
[15:18] Don’t call me that girly name! 不要叫我那么女孩子气的名字
[15:20] It’s “Poodle lover.” 叫我“贵宾犬爱好者”
[15:23] Oh, hey, is that Kevin? 嘿 那是凯文吗
[15:25] I want to ask if he wants to go to the mall 我想问他要不要去购物中心
[15:26] and fly those little helicopters into the hair salon. 把小型直升飞机放飞到美发沙龙里去
[15:29] Back off. He’s busy playing with his real friend. 退后点 他在和他真正的朋友一起玩游戏呢
[15:32] I know. I’ll be his friend in the real world. 我知道 我是他现实世界里的朋友
[15:34] You’ll be his friend in the virtual world. 你可以做他在虚拟世界里的朋友
[15:36] He was supposed to be my friend in both worlds, 不管是虚拟世界还是现实世界 他都是我的朋友
[15:38] And now he calls me “Avery.” 但是他现在叫我“艾芙莉”
[15:40] You’re being ridiculous. 你在无理取闹
[15:42] – Hey, Kevin! – What are you doing?!The battle’s begun! -凯文 -你干嘛 战斗已经开始了
[15:45] I just want to talk to him. 我只是想和他说话
[15:46] What’s going on with your voice modifier, poodle lover? 你的变声器怎么了 贵宾犬爱好者
[15:49] – I turend it off. – But it’s back on now. -我把他关了 -现在又开了
[15:52] – Now it’s broken! – Fixed it! -变声器坏了 -又修好了
[15:55] Quit messin’ around! We’re getting annihilated! 不要浪费时间了 我们都快被歼灭了
[15:59] Great. We lost. 真好 我们输了
[16:00] What?! Now I have to start the level all over! 什么 现在我们只能从头开始打这一关了
[16:04] That’s what I get for playing with a stupid girl! 这就是我和一个蠢女孩玩游戏的后果
[16:06] You’re weirder than your mother! 你比你妈妈还要怪
[16:11] Oh, no! 不
[16:11] Kilgore just killed me and stole all my weapons and spells! 基尔戈刚刚杀了我还偷了我的武器和法术
[16:16] And just called me as weird as my mother. 而且还说我比我妈妈还要怪
[16:18] Of all the hurtful things he could have said! 这是他说的最伤人的话了
[16:20] And my mule! I had a flying mule! 还有我的骡子 我的飞骡
[16:23] Sure, he was stubborn, but he could go anywhere! 是 我的骡子是固执 但是他会乱跑啊
[16:27] Can’t you just get more stuff? 你就不能再去弄点装备来
[16:28] It took me three months to collect all this stuff! 我花了三个月才收集到这些装备
[16:32] I thought Kilgore was my friend, and he betrayed me. 我以为基尔戈是我的朋友 但是他背叛了我
[16:34] None of this would have happened if you had just stayed out of it! 如果你不搅进来的话这种事情根本不会发生
[16:38] It’s all your fault! 都是你的错
[16:44] Could you please open the door for me? 你能不能帮我开个门
[16:49] Leave me alone!? 别跟着我
[16:49] No! We have to get those earrings out, okay? 不行 我们得把耳环给摘了
[16:52] Your pictures are today. 你今天就要拍照了
[16:53] If you take them out, my new holes will close. 如果你摘了我的耳环 我刚打的耳洞就会愈合
[16:56] If we leave them in, mom and dad will put new holes in me. 如果我不摘你的耳环 爸妈会在我身上打洞的
[17:00] You never told me they said no. 你从来没告诉我他们根本不同意你打耳洞
[17:01] You never asked. 你也没问过我啊
[17:03] Stop saying something I would say! 别把我要对爸妈说的抗辩陈词给说了
[17:05] Now give me those earrings! 现在把耳环给我
[17:07] Tyler, what are you doing with Chloe? 泰勒 你在对克洛伊做什么
[17:09] Uh, just helping her get ready for her school pictures, 只是帮她为今天学校拍照打扮得漂亮点
[17:12] making sure we hide those hideous ears. 确保她那对难看的耳朵已经遮住
[17:15] What? Her ears are adorable! 你说什么 她的耳朵很可爱啊
[17:17] Adorable?! She’s got the ears of a fruit bat! 可爱 她的耳朵根本就是果蝠的耳朵
[17:21] Hey, I heard that. 我听到了
[17:22] Of course you did. 你当然听到了
[17:26] Chloe, come on, let’s get that hair pulled back off your face. 克洛伊 过来 我来帮你把头发梳上去
[17:29] No! I think she looks much better with her hair loose and flowing. 不 我觉得她的头发放下来飘散的时候更好看
[17:33] – What do you care? – Loose and flowing is in. -你这么关心干嘛 -现在飘散的乱发是主流
[17:35] – I want to see her face. – Faces are out! -我要看到她的脸 -露脸已经过时了
[17:37] – Give me her hair! – No! -给我她的头发 -不给
[17:38] – I’m her mother! – Look! -我是她的妈妈 -看
[17:39] Oh, for goodness’ sake! 哦 我的天啊
[17:42] What is going on? 你是要干嘛
[17:44] Her tiny bat head needs warmth. 她的小蝙蝠头需要温暖
[17:48] I want people to see my earrings. 我想要人们看到我的耳环
[17:54] Why didn’t you tell me this happened? 你为什么没有告诉我
[17:57] You never asked? 你也没问过啊
[18:04] You’re not playing your game? 怎么不玩游戏了
[18:05] What’s the point? 有意义吗
[18:08] Look, Stan, I’m really sorry. 听着 斯坦 我很抱歉
[18:10] I didn’t think about how much Kevin meant to you. 我没有想到凯文对你来说这么重要
[18:12] -“Kilgore.” -Right. -他叫“基尔戈” -对 基尔戈
[18:16] Look, you knew him first, and I should have respected that. 听着 是你先认识他的 我应该尊重这点
[18:19] I just thought that finally I had a real friend. 我以为我终于有个真正的朋友了
[18:23] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[18:25] I’m your friend. 我就是你的朋友
[18:26] I know you care about me, but it’s just different. 我知道你关心我 但是这不一样
[18:29] I’m your dog. I had a chance at a real friendship with Kilgore 我是你的狗 我本有机会和基尔戈做真正的朋友
[18:33] because he didn’t know I was a dog. 因为他不知道我是一只狗
[18:35] But I don’t care that you’re a dog. 但是我不在乎你是一只狗
[18:38] We’d be friends if you were a dog or a person or a cat. 不关你是狗是人还是猫 我们都是朋友
[18:44] I care about who you are, not what you are. 我在乎的是你 不管你是什么东西
[18:47] – Really? – Yeah. -真的 -是啊
[18:49] Now, Stan, I’ve told you things i’ve never told anyone else… 现在 斯坦 我告诉了你我从来没告诉过别人的事情
[18:53] You make me feel better when I’m sad… 你能在我情趣低落的时候让我感觉好些
[18:56] You’re the best friend I’ve ever had. 你是我有过的最好的朋友
[18:58] You’re the best friend I’ve ever had. 你是我有过的最好的朋友
[19:00] I got so caught up, I just forgot that. I’m sorry. 我太在意我是狗却忘了我们也是朋友 对不起
[19:04] You know, when you’re best friends, 你知道吗 最好的朋友
[19:05] whatever happens, you always stay friends. 不管发生什么事永远都是朋友
[19:08] I love you, Avery. 我爱你 艾芙莉
[19:11] I love you too, Stan. 我也爱你 斯坦
[19:13] Did you just call me a cat a minute ago? 你一分钟前是不是说我是猫
[19:16] Hey, you know, Kilgore was never a real friend, anyways. 你知道吗 无论如何 基尔戈都不是一个真正的朋友
[19:19] Friends don’t stab other friends in the back. 朋友是不会在你背后捅你刀子的
[19:22] He actually cleaved me down the middle with a broadsword, 事实上他是用他的的阔刀把我劈成了两半
[19:24] not to split hairs. 我们别咬文嚼字了
[19:24] (注:劈头和咬文嚼字是一个词组)
[19:26] which he also did. 虽然他还我的头给劈了
[19:29] Well, then… 那么
[19:31] There’s only one thing for us to do. 我们只有一件事要做
[19:33] Okay, Avery, it wont be easy 好了 艾芙莉 要找到基尔戈的洞穴
[19:35] taking Kilgore down in his lair. 打倒他可不是件容易的事
[19:37] We have to mount a perfectly coordinated attack. 我们必须要里应外合 发动一场完美的袭击
[19:40] Follow very carefully in my footsteps 小心地跟在我后面
[19:42] – and do exactly– – all right, time’s up. -听我的口令 -好了 讲解时间完毕
[19:43] Let’s do this! 我们上
[19:44] Avery Jennings!!! 艾芙莉・詹宁斯
[19:48] Oh, my god, she just ran in! 我的天 她就这么跑进去了
[19:50] Stick to the plan! Use your soul stone! 按原计划执行 用你的灵魂石
[19:52] What’s a soul stone?! 什么是灵魂石
[19:53] W-what are you doing? 你在干什么
[19:55] Knock it off! 住手
[19:56] Hey, Kilgore, say hello to my real friend– 基尔戈 和我真正的朋友问声好吧
[19:58] Her name is Avery, and she’s got a battle ax to grind! 她叫艾芙莉 她刚把战斧磨锋利了
[20:01] Yeah, that’s right, Kevin! 说的对
[20:02] How does it feel losing to a girl? 凯文 输给一个女孩是什么感觉啊
[20:05] Not that– don’t do that! Don’t do that! 不要 住手 住手
[20:08] No!!!! 不
[20:10] Holy cow! You beat him! 天啊 你赢了
[20:11] I have no idea what I did! 我都不知道我做了什么
[20:18] So after a swift yet fierce battle, 这场迅猛的战斗之后
[20:21] Poodle lover 152 and “Stan rocks”– 贵宾犬爱好者一百五十二号和“斯坦很酷”
[20:25] That’s what she gets for saying, 是她自己跟我说
[20:26] “You pick my name, I don’t care” — “你给我选个名字就可以了 我无所谓”
[20:28] Celebrated their glorious triumph. 庆祝他们光荣的胜利
[20:33] It’s kinda cool– 还挺酷的
[20:34] We realized we were closer than we thought, 我们意识到我们比我们想象的还要亲密
[20:37] And then we get even closer than we’ve ever been. 以后我们比我们以往任何时候都要亲密
[20:40] And something else kind of cool came out of this– 不过还有比这还要酷的东西
[20:42] I discovered gamer juice. 我发现了运动果汁
[20:45] This stuff is great! 这东西太棒了
[20:47] I don’t know how I ever lived without it! 我都不知道没有它我该怎么活
[20:48] I been chasing stuff all day! 我一整天都在追东西
[20:57] I want to watch tv! 我要看电视
[20:58] I want to watch tv! I want to watch tv!!! 我要看电视 我要看电视
[21:01] – You’ve got to be kidding. – Oh, boy. -这可不是开玩笑的 -天啊
[21:04] I know we had to punish her for the earring thing, 我知道我们必须对她戴耳环的事情惩罚她
[21:07] But did we have to take away tv? 但是我们非要把电视搬走吗
[21:08] Feel like we’re the ones being punished. 感觉我们倒成了被惩罚的人了
[21:10] Look, I wish we’d come up with something clever 听着 我也希望我们能想到更聪明的点子
[21:12] like we did to punish Tyler for all that mustache nonsense. 就像我们惩罚泰勒到处画八字胡的方法一样聪明的点子
[21:16] Yeah. Yeah, yeah. 对 好的
[21:17] Yeah, I’ll see you at school. Bye. 好 学校见 再见
[21:19] Morning, Tyler. Sleep well? 早上好 泰勒 睡得好吗
[21:20] Yeah. And thanks for understanding 对啊 谢谢你们对我的理解
[21:22] that the whole earring thing wasn’t my fault. 整个耳环事件并不是我的错
[21:24] We’d never punish you for something that wasn’t your fault. 我们永远不会因为你没犯过的错而惩罚你
[21:27] I’m running late. I gotta go. 我快迟到了 我得走了
[21:32] I’m walking that cute new girl to school. 我要和那个新来的可爱女生一起去学校
[21:33] Okay, have a good day. 过得开心
[21:35] Remember, if she doesn’t have a sense of humor, she’s not for you. 记住 如果她没有幽默感 那么她就不适合你
[21:39] What? 什么意思
[21:40] You’ll understand when you’re older… 等你再成熟一点你就明白了
[21:41] By about an hour. 大概一小时之后吧
[21:44] Did we go too far? 我们是不是有点过分了
[21:45] It was a little unorthodox parenting, 虽然这不像是传统父母该做的事情
[21:47] but I think it was warranted. 但是我觉得还不错
[21:48] Besides, it’s not like you used permanent marker. 再说了 你又没用永久记号笔
[21:51] Oh, I did. 我用的是永久记号笔
[21:52] Good one, Ellen. 做得好 艾伦
[21:56] I want a mustache! I want a mustache! 我要有八字胡 我要有八字胡
[21:58] I want a mustache!!! 我要有八字胡
[22:00] – Ohh… – Grant me the strength… – 哦 天啊 -赐给我力量吧
[22:04] I want a mustache! 我要有八字胡
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme